A Banana Muffin Saga
Super bro
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Gud but short update
Like Reply
Continue bro
Like Reply
(09-04-2019, 10:13 AM)Renjith Wrote: Continue bro

Posting shortly...
Like Reply
(09-04-2019, 12:30 AM)furihard Wrote: Gud but short update
Thank you for following
Like Reply
Chapter-10

"Did he or did you find out who it was?" A soft question left Tanvi's trembling lips.

"I have been asking all around about her! Bloody my husband have words 'only' for her! He said her boobs were incredibly soft, her ass was the best piece he ever fucked, her body was so thin that he could grasp her waist with one hand, on top of this...he said, this slut was moaning and crying like a street whore while he pounded her ass!!! Can you believe all this?" Sharda was almost on tears.

Though Tanvi felt bad for her maid, the sleazy explanation about how Dattu fucker her took Tanvi to yet another level of depravity...She felt the degraded perverseness of the situation exciting her pussy and she couldn't stop from asking " So, did Dattu enjoyed this girl or not, also how did all this happen???" Tanvi’s cunt plastered itself with sinful ticklishness.

"Memsaab, you really don't know what Dattu did to me after that filthy incident with this slut! That's why I am so...sooo mad at that bitch!!!" Sharda sounded very serious.

"What happened to you Sharda? And what did he do to you??" Tanvi pouted a genuine concern on her face as she asked.

"Oooh Memsaab, I feel so embarrassed to tell you all those things!"

"Commmon Sharda, you are like my own sister...If there is anything I could help with, let me know...But really, what happened?" Tanvi was super curious now and she pressed her groin down to the plushness of the couch as if she wanted her vagina to cover the entire area. 

"Memsaab, what can I say, thank you so much for your good gesture...But, what happened was, after whatever he did to that slut, he went totally crazy and he reached our house and took me just like one of his whore's...or maybe what he did to this one!"

"But then, what actually happened?" Tanvi was frustrated and wanted to know the details.

"Oh Memsaab, that mad man came in and forced me to do the most unholy acts in the middle of the night. Despite all my struggles and pleading for not to abuse me that way...He took me...He took my dirty hole and while doing it he kept on blabbering that I was useless and how good that whore was in comparison! You should think I am bad...I am not Memsaab...This mad man used me like a piece of thrash...He wanted me to moan and beg like that whore did! He bangd my body to satisfy his dirty thing that was soiled inside that bitch's ass!!!" Sharda fumed.

"Oouh my goodness! This is outright crazy!! I wonder who that dirty slut is!!!" Tanvi squirmed on the sofa and pressed her cunt hard to control the vibrations as her maid defined herself as a whore.

"Yes Memsaab, I asked every maid in this Complex and the ones from Basti and no one seems to know this one...Also, as what I heard from my bastard husband, she is thin...Not like any of us...Thin with breasts like cake and ass like sponge...That's what he said!" Sharda took a beat. Tanvi noticed her maid's eyes wandering in her own world and she grimaced from pleasure as she heard how the low life Milkman expressed her breasts and ass in his own shady manner.

"Cake! Sponge!! What's all this? Is he really that crazy?" Tanvi asked her maid again as was unable to leave the heated topic.

"Yes Memsaab, but see...One thing...Even though I hate him for what he did to my body, I am thankful to that bitch on this...Since last two days, he stopped going to his sluts around the Basti...Instead he is with me and using me by assuming I am that whore he fucked that night!" 

"But again Memsaab, what I don't understand is, what has she given him that none of his cheap sluts and me, his wife have not? And now, as he opened all of my holes as well, what more has she given that he is madly roaming all around searching that bitch?" Sharda went silent in her thoughts.

"Hmmm...This is a very tricky situation. Be careful Sharda and keep your husband in check! Who knows, if that cheap woman catches your husband again with her soft body, anything could happen!!" Tanvi made a fake smiled as she spat venom about herself and at the same time, she squirmed on the sofa hard to pacify her wailing cunt.

"Aaah yes, you are right Memsaab...I should also be on top of this now!" Sharda concurred and continued her cleaning.

"Oooshhitt...Soft as sponge! Like cake!! What a senseless comparison! Oh…After all he is a cheapo...But why I freaked out and got excited when I was compared to street whores? But still, he said I was the best one that he had ever had in his life!! Ooouh!!!" Tanvi whined and closed her eyes as she recalled her sleaziest act of offering herself to her maid's husband.

"If he got so hung over just with my ass cheeks, what would he do if he actually gets the real taste of my asshole and cunt? Oooooooh!" She moaned loudly as her brain replayed the night's activities again and again.

"Memsaab, are you okay?" A loud question from the kitchen brought Tanvi back to reality.

"Aah all ok ok!" Tanvi replied back. She was about to go to toilet when she heard the calling bell.

"Khurramji!" Her mind roared a thousand times as she walked uncertainly to open the door.

"Ah...You are ready, let's go Beti!" It was the voice of elderly woman, Safiya. For a fleeting moment, disappointment dbangd over Tanvi's face and then she gasped as she saw Khurram climbing down the steps. He had a long Kurta and a blue jean with a matching pair of sandals exposing his large feet. She felt threatened and excited immediately at the same time. Khurram's eyes were focused on Tanvi who stood with a loose red top reaching her hips with slits on sides and a skinny tight white juggins that she had worn earlier. "Yaa Khudaa...what a beautiful girl she is!" His imagination took him right at the point where he had seen her in all the naked glory. "She have squeezed those breasts inside that tight bra!" He thought as he noticed the way her boobs stood erect inside the top.

"Looking fabulous Beta?" Safiya murmured as if she read her husband's thoughts.

"Hahah...no Safiyaji, nothing compared to you!" Safiya was wearing a tight Salwar that projected her humongous breasts which thrusted forward and as she walked forward, Tanvi's eyes captured the bounce of her buttocks as they projected backwards obscenely. They too the cab waiting outside and tried their best to engage with small talks as they commuted.

"Oh this place! I have seen it many times but never thought about checking this store till now!" Tanvi exclaimed as taxi stopped in front of a small shop named 'Sports Arena' in the midst of the market.

"Ah that's the specialty of my darling husband!! He knows every special places around here!!" Safiya chided and added to surprise filled Tanvi's words. Taxi left both Khurram and Tanvi at the shop and took Safiya to her relative's house.

"Come Beti...I have known this owner since we were kids and she is a great friend of mine!" Khurram said as they both walked into the shop.

Once inside, Tanvi's surprise got doubled. It had both sports apparels and lingerie apparels displayed at two different sections. And the biggest surprise was the shop was not small as it looked from outside. It was in fact three large shops combined from inside to get the maximum space and the lingerie section was upstairs on first floor. The store was simply huge!

"Arrey Khurramji, after a very long time!" A graceful woman who seemed to be in her fifties walked towards them. She looked super fit and healthy to someone of her age. In fact, she herself was the model of their franchise...as it seemed to Tanvi.

"Oh Yes...how are you madam Maahiji ?" Khurram moved forward and they both engaged in a friendly hug and lingered a bit more than adequate to Tanvi’s eyes. "Yes it has been long time here! Safiyaji was here just now, but she had to go to her cousin's house, so we both came!" He explained the situation.

"Why not Khurramji...You are welcome here anytime and always!! Haven't met Safiyaji for a long time since she stopped working out!" Maahi asked.

"Yes true, but she is getting enough workout!" Khurram smiled and she returned his smile knowingly. "Oh...By the way, this is Tanvi, her family moved into our complex recently from Baroda and she is like a daughter to us. We are here to get her some workout sets, could you please help?" 

"Oouh really! Khurramji...Your daughter is our daughter too. Hello Tanvi, my name is Maahi Khurrana and now come with me please, Sylvie here will help with anything and everything you need. And please, feel free here just like your own... Khurramji is our family!" The woman named Maahi gracefully accompanied Tanvi.

"Thank you Maahiji...I am new here in town and Safiyaji and Khurramji has been taking care of us like family itself. It's so good to be around people who look after us you know. My kids feel they are literally like their grandparents!"

"What...wait...you are married? And you have kids you said!!! I can't believe!!!" You don't look anything more than twenty five to me!!! Wooah!!!"

"Hahah...thank you for your nice words! But I am married and I have two kids! Also...I am not twenty five, I am thirty one already!" Tanvi looked sheepish when she replied.

"I can’t imagine, seriously...I thought at first you were their young relative or something. Oh God...I am so sorry...But honestly Beti...You have such a great a body that any woman would die to get. So petite yet super healthy Mamasita!" Maahi just could not believe what she just heard. She was in fact admiring how Khurram bagged such a beautiful young girl at his age. Not that she doubted his abilities, but with Safiya lurking around, it was impossible to believe this actually happened.

"Thank you Maahiji...but I am not healthy as I look, I run everyday and now it seems my body needs to be more womanish as per Khurramji's suggestion!"

"Aaah! Here it comes...So the bloody silver fox have really planned something with this diamond!" Maahi smiled warmly to the small woman.

"Sylvie...Beti, come here please" Maahi called one of the two sales girls standing around. Tanvi noticed that there was only one and that was the girl who approached at call.

"Ji Madam, how can I help?" A girl in her twenties reached them and smiled vibrantly.

"Look Sylvie, this is a very special customer... In fact she is a cousin to our Khurramji. Please take care of her...She is looking for few workout sets!"

"Thank your Madamji, I shall" The girl took a pause, smiled at Tanvi and said "Madam, please come with me, the workout pieces are at the other end" and she walked towards the corner of the stop towards other side where there was no on except Tanvi and herself.

"Aren't there anyone else in sales?" Tanvi quizzed, as she found no one.

"Well, for the sports wear, I am looking after and for lingerie, there is Bhawna upstairs!"

"Ooh ok ok, see I am an athlete and all I have is running and jogging wear. This is the first time I am trying work out and I have no idea about this type of apparels, you have to help me big time!"

"Of course Madam, this is my expertise...and thank you so much for your trust!" Sylvie paused and continued. "Madam, first...Please do not get intimidated from my questions and if I ask you to remove your clothes as I need to take clear measurements to suggest the best inners to you!"

"What! I have to strip???" Tanvi looked shocked.

"Oh no no Madam, you need to remove your outer clothes so that I could take full and correct measurements of your body, that's all! And don't worry, we will close this section fully so that no one will barge in or disturb us!!" Sylvie sounded very much reassuring.

"Huh...I am not sure...But…Is this safe?"

"Nothing to worry Madam, this is a well reputed shop and as Maahi Madam said, please treat this as your own...No hindrance from outside will bother you!" She reassured Tanvi once again.

"Hmm..okay...it seems!" Tanvi reluctantly agreed. And she found the young girl walking to the side of the wall and saw her pushing a button; and a thick veil dropped from ceiling covering the entire section from the main space of the shop. It looked almost like a mini-shop inside the shop now.

"Okay Madam, please remove your top and juggins" Sylvie requested professionally.

"Oou’kay!" With extreme reluctance and discomfort, Tanvi removed her top through her head and stood semi naked in front of the young girl, she felt shy immediately. Though, Sylvie was the second person who had seen her in such state of nudity (without her information, it was Khurram who saw her undressed after her husband!)" Tanvi kept one hand covering her groin as in reflex eventhough it was only a young girl watching her.

"Oh Madam! You have an amazing body structure. You are so thin that one may take an impression that your are starved, but at same time you look so fabulous that one can take you for an exotic being!" Sylvie blurted out after she took a good look at Tanvi's large breasts and her small frame and thought "My good Lord! What a killer body this woman has! Who would be the lucky person to enjoy this suppleness? If it is Khurramji…Oh God! She won’t survive a night!! How could he control himself if he is the one who gets to handle this breathtaking female!!!" Sylvie felt moistness spreading inside her vagina as she watched the heavenly half-naked body of the woman.

"Madam, I will get you two pieces first and you check how you feel after wearing them, try only bra piece now. Once I am sure of the size, then we can check the rest. You can go at that side to change in case if any issue from changing here!" Sylvie handed over two bra pieces and pointed to the place where there few swimwear costume hanging. At the same time, she wished if the supple woman would undress in front of her.

"Okay sure...let me try" Though her pussy begged to expose herself to this unknown girl; her consciousness claimed the upper hand and she walked over behind the hanging apparels. It was only after she reached behind the hanging clothes that Tanvi let out a huge sigh. She was on an edge since she started from home. The indistinct feeling of cheating her husband overlooked her head for some reason. As she removed her bra, a wave of relief spread across her entire body. She felt as if she was meant to be naked all the time, she felt the need to be naked. Through the gaps of the hanging clothes, she looked at the sales girl who was standing passively and waiting for her to return. She took the first bra and wore it...it felt different. There was only one loop over her neck and one lace to tie behind the back.

"My Goodness!!!" Tanvi muffled her surprise as she felt the bra cupping her large sized breasts in a perfect fit. It lifted her breasts in a way that none of her sports bra ever did. It was an amazing feeling...as if the weight of her breasts disappeared from her body. 

"Madam, can I see how it fits?" The timid voice of Sylvie took he away from her world.

"Okay sure" replied Tanvi and walked to the girl.

"How is it?" Tanvi asked looking at the girl.

"Oouh my!" Sylvie dropped speechless. It was the first time she actually saw a woman's breasts being perfectly molded inside one of these bras.

"Oh Madam, you look fantastic!!!" It was not an exaggerated statement. The words from Sylvie were genuine and true. Tanvi looked radiant in her semi-nude state. The black bra stood out from her fair skin and two mounds of her breasts stood as two projectiles from her tiny frame making her look more exotic.

"Hmm...Thank you for your kind words...and yes, this material is simply awesome!" Tanvi replied to express her gratitude. 

"So Madam, what about the next one, can you try it as well?" 

"Oh yes..I forgot...let me check it as well!" Tanvi walked back with the set. As she walked, her ass swayed tantalizingly towards the sales girl who was totally hooked to the tiny body that was exhibited in front of her. She had seen plenty of females during her timespan in the shop and this was seriously the first woman who was fragile and voluptuously beautiful at the same time. Tanvi still had her juggins on and it hugged her lower body like a second skin. Her buttocks clearly exhibited outwards and the jeans capitulated its hold between the ass cheeks as if accentuatin her curves.

Tanvi removed the amazing bra and pulled the second one. It was also thin as its lines were too light as she felt it. She got a bit astonished while she could not find proper cups to support her breasts. It was more like a frill piece of negligee. Still she wore it.

"Oh my God!!!" The bra was so thin that her breasts felt, as she was naked on top. But the material was made with such rigidity, that her heavy mummeries got absolutely plastered inside. Even she was unable to locate her nipples from outside. It also had thin straps around her neck and a tiny knot at the back. One she checked herself, she walked out to the girl.

"Oh my God Madam! You look absolutely sexy!! Even though this is a sports bra, on you it looks like a lingerie!!!" Sylvie was stunned at the view that she was presented with. Tanvi was embarrassed at Sylvie’s reaction, but mumbled a polite thank you to the young girl.

"Madam, why don't you try the bottom part of this bra?"

"Sure...will do..." And Tanvi returned back to her safe place again. She removed her jeans and her panty, and got shocked to see her wetness inside. Her panty was soaked in her juices. Though shocked, she was thrilled about it and immediately decided to dare. She wore the new panty short and once it was in place, she felt the difference. The material was thin...and her pubic hair was caught inside it like a large swelling that just protruded between her legs. The panty material hugged over her buttocks like a sheath with extra grip all around her hips. Without thinking anymore, she paraded out to show her naked state to the young girl. For some reason, Tanvi felt she should show her naked body to the young girl.

"Whaaaatttt!!!" Sylvie screamed inside her head as she found the petite woman walking at her in two-piece. The short was not a panty; it was workout shorts and in white color. The thick patch of her pubic hair bulged out like a small cock through the thin apparel.

"Wow Madam, you are a real bomb! If any man see you like this, I am sure he will go mad...as a matter of fact, even if any woman see you, you will be in trouble!" Sylvie said in one breath. She was unable to control her excitement. An unbelievably sizzling woman stood in front of her almost naked. 

"Hahaha...Bomb! Me? No no...Anyway, how does this fit me? I think it's one size smaller"

"Ooo Madam that is how it should be! See, I am also wearing the same...It give my body an elevated feeling all the time!" As she said, she lowered her black jeans and showed her groin to Tanvi. For a moment, Tanvi couldn't figure out how she should respond. The girl was cute in a nice way, and unexpectedly she was looking at her unobstructed crotch. Instantly she recognized that the girl had no pubic hair. Her pussy area looked amazingly sharp. The wedge of her cunt was clearly showing her wetness.

"Oh!" Tanvi couldn't say anything other than staring at her pussy.

Sylvie on the other hand was staring right at Tanvi's eyes to see what sort of reaction was coming out of those. And she was glad that Tanvi didn't yelled at her. Thus she grew more confident.

"Look at my back, it's a beautiful piece!" And she turned backwards and projected her ass towards Tanvi.

"Ooh!" Tanvi just couldn't realize what just happened to her. Her cunt sent an electrical jolt to her brain as her eyes focused over the small butt cheeks presented to her. It was a black colored panty of the same type that Sylvie wore. Her ass cheeks clearly bulged as if the girl was not wearing anything at all. Instead, it enhanced her shape gorgeously inviting. Tanvi walked towards Sylvie in a daze and a she reached close to Sylvie's body, she smelt her body’s aroma clearly and inhaled the slight sweaty mixture with an excitement that she never felt before in her life.

"Isn't it great Madam?" The question from the sales girl fell on Tanvi's ears like a thunderbolt.

"You are so young...and so beautiful!" Tanvi couldn't realize the words that came out of her own lips. She was so close to the girl that she felt the heat from Sylvie’s body emanating through to her own. Without even realizing her actions, she went ahead and hugged the girl into a tight embrace and placed a hard smooch on the back of her neck.

"Aaah! Madaammm!!!" Sylvie crooned at the sudden development. 

"Ooh...please do not say anything...I am soo sorry...I have never done something like this in my life!! God...you are so beautiful!!!" Tanvi whispered at the girl between the soft pecks she placed.

"Ouuuuh God!" Tanvi moaned lightly as Sylvie's hands reached back and took her ass cheeks and squeezed hard. Sylvie was taller than her, which made her hands lengthier. In no time, both women were engaged in the moment of passionate embrace. Sylvie slowly turned her head backwards and looked at Tanvi to find her eyes clasped shut and lips quavering in anticipation. She could not leave such luscious lips...Sylvie moved her head further sideways and pressed her lips against Tanvi.

"Mmaaaah!" Both of them moaned together as their lips parted and tongues intervened. Sylvie slowly turned her body further and crushed Tanvi's semi naked body into hers. Tanvi's breasts crushed against Sylvie's backside. Before even thinking rationally, Tanvi moved her one hand directly into Sylvie’s groin and dipped her hand inside the sports panty of the young girl...she got a shock to find an absolute hairless pussy waiting for her. Sylvie's cunt was totally bald and soaked with her juice. Leaving no more time, Tanvi used her fingers to dig deep into the awaiting vagina.

"Oooouffff!" Sylvie moaned into Tanvi's mouth.

"Sorry...sorry...you are too beautiful!" Tanvi repeated as if justifying her abnormal actions.

"This is how Dattu caught me and pleasured!!" Tanvi's mind vibrated to her brain. Her fingers sliced deep into the soft tissues of the writhing girl's honey pot. "Ooousssshiiittt, this might be how I had responded to that cheap milkman! He had manhandled my breasts!!!" Her other hand went straight up and cupped the small breast of Sylvie and kneaded to match how Dattu frigged her before. Tanvi tried to replay that scene once again. She fondled all over Sylvie’s small breasts and her other hand continued inside the dripping cunt of the sales girl.

"Mmm...mmaadamm...oh..oh...oooh!!!" Sylvie moaned softly and wobbled against the semi naked woman. Tanvi realized the girl was already cumming. Her hand was now fully wet and the absolute hairless pussy was an utterly different experience for her. Tanvi’s mind computed to have such finesse on her cunt very soon. She frigged hard on Sylvie's left boob and pinched her nipple just like Dattu kneaded hers. For the first time she knew with bittersweet feeling that she was engaged in deceitful actions!

"Cheating!!! I am cheating my husband!!!" Tanvi's brain screamed. The thought of performing the most unholy act outside her marriage took her to a stop. 

"Ss....sso…ssoryy sorry!!! I just got carried away!!!" She stood away from Sylvie who was still undergoing the throes of her orgasm. Sylvie did not realize it as she was facing away from Tanvi. It took few minutes for her to apprehend that Tanvi was not with her anymore. As she looked behind, she saw Tanvi slanted against he counter and crying voicelessly.

"Madam...madam...what happened?"

"So sorry Sylvie, I just got carried away! I did something bad to you and to me! Sorry!!"

"Ooh Madam, this is the first time I was taken over by passion, you are such a stunning angel. Please don't be sorry...I have to say thank you...thank you so much for understanding my need...I wanted to see you naked...but was afraid to ask...please...let me return what you did to me!"

"Whaaaatttt!!! Nooooo...I am not such a woman...I just got carried away with this! Sorry!!" Tanvi could not look up to meet the girl's eyes. She was embarrassed, shocked at her actions and sad for getting carried away. 

"I just cheated my husband once again!" The only thought that ran inside Tanvi's head was the fact that all her own bad decision actually engaged her in physical activities. She was unable to forgive herself. At the same time, she felt Sylvie's heat transpiring to her body as she engaged into a tight embrace and she sobbed into the tall girl's small bosom. 

"Don't worry...please don't cry Madam, you have done nothing wrong...It was me who gave you the permission and if anyone to blame, it should be me...Not you...You are a wonderful creation of God! Such an amazing person...Please don't cry!" While trying to pacify the thin woman, Sylvie's hand moved all over the naked skin of Tanvi's. Sylvie's hands squeezed her shoulder blades and kneaded her ass cheeks slowly but in a way to take care of the woman. For few times, she even let her finger to trail through the tight fitting elastic of the sports panty that Tanvi was wearing.

"Sorry Sylvie...it was my bad...I am a bad person...I cheated on my husband!" Tanvi kept on muttering her trauma.

"Please Madam...you have no idea how much I wanted it!" With that statement, Sylvie pushed the tight sports panty down Tanvi’s buttocks and kneaded both the ass cheeks together with all the strength her hands could muster.

"Oooouh...mmmmm...noo...noooo...please!!!" Tanvi cried against Sylvie’s small breasts.

"Don't worry.... don't worry Madam...your are so supple...soooo smmoooth...so beautiful!!!" Sylvie murmured into Tanvi's ears and coaxed her to relax. Before even Tanvi could react, Sylvie used on her left hand to snuggle deep into the heated confines of her ass and her finger pressed hard against Tanvi's anal ring...and paused.

Both women breathed hard and their combined air surrounded their bodies like a heated envelope. As she found no protests from Tanvi, Sylvie pressed her middle finger against the anal opening and pushed once…and let her anus feel the pressure. She relaxed her finger for a second and pushed once again…and this time the tip of her finger punished the anal ring to expand. She still continued to keep the pressure on Tanvi’s dirty hole.

"OOOOUUUFF...pleeeesss...nooo...aaaah!!!" Tanvi thrashed her head against Sylvie's breasts as she felt the young girl’s middle finger tearing past the resistance and entering her rectal canal producing boiling pain from the forceful enlargement of her stiffest hole.

"Ooousssshiiittt!!!" Tanvi cried.

"Oooh...yessss...Madam...yes...what an amazing body! Let it enter...let it go...relaaaaaaax!!!" Sylvie whispered.

"Mmmmm...aaaaah!" Tanvi bounded as Sylvie's finger moved into the deepest recess of her rectum and started to wobble inside slowly.

"Let it go... relaaaaaaax!" Sylvie's words were doing magic inside Tanvi. Sylvie’s voice transpired to hilt and down to the depths of her flowing cunt. Tanvi just couldn't control her body from responding back to the invading fingers. She wanted it so badly that despite her virtue and good thoughts, she bucked against the young girl involuntarily. 

Sylvie went wild while she witnessed the reactions of the beautiful woman. She realized that Tanvi wanted it as bad as her but her moral mindset and social status was not allowing her to open up to her body's calls. But Sylvie was determined to give more than what she received as she herself was a lesbian secretly. This was an opportunity that she had no intention not let go. She looked at the fair breasts of Tanvi heaving up and down at every jab she made inside her anal passage.  She moved a little back and opened the hook of her bra from behind. Then she used her free hand to handle the oscillating breasts and pressed it softly with the nipples between her fingers. For a moment, Sylvie was genuinely surprised with the firmness of Tanvi’s breast, as she just couldn't believe this woman was a mother already. As she looked at both Sylvie’s breasts, her eyes widened with appreciation..."Unpropotionally large on such a thin woman!!!" Her imagination went wild as she thought what all could she do with this body.
Tanvi on the other hand was wordlessly begging the young girl to use her body. Her eyes were closed tight and mouth opened wide to accept anything that could reach her lips. 

And it did! Something was pushed into her willing mouth!

For the firs time Tanvi’s lips encircled a woman's nipple!! Sylvie presented her left breast to Tanvi's awaiting mouth!!

Tanvi closed her mouth over it and licked the hardened nub with hard and slow strokes of her salivating tongue!!! She went on an on hungrily over it!!! Her eyes were still closed, as she did not had any dare to open it and face the reality!!!

"Let me see you Madam!" Sylvie hissed and left the hand on Tanvi's breast and moved it down into her awaiting pussy with lightening speed. Before even Tanvi could comprehend what was happening, she was moaning against the rubbery nipple as the young woman's hand found it's way deep inside her hairy cunt! 

"Ouuuuuh! Gaaaaaawd!! This is just like Khurramji and Watchman fucking me together!!!" Tanvi screamed silently against Sylvie’s two hands that were freely moving in unison inside her love tunnels and her brain thrilled with passionate excitement of enjoying the depraved actions like a slut.

"Shit...I have now voluntarily transformed into a slut!!!!"

"Just look at me...I am having my precious holes getting drilled by a girl! Not even by a man...For fuck sake!! What the heck have I become??? A pure representation of how cheap a married woman, a mother can become! A real Randi as Dattu called me!!!" 

"Aaaah...ye...eesss!! She crooned against Sylvie with long moans. Sylvie on the other hand, was hell bound to make sure the thin woman got more than she asked for! Her hands got extremely busy and she moved both her breasts across the willing mouth of the older woman. Tanvi was no different; she wanted it bad as well. She smothered Sylvie's breasts with her saliva all over her chest. She was not looking at anything. Her concentration was totally inside her own asshole and pussy getting rammed together. 
It was then she felt it!
Sparks of electricity inside her cunt!!
Millions of pins turning their sharp points to prick the insides of her asshole!!
Sharp blisters filled her orifices and covered the invading fingers to punish to open the final barrier!!!

"Ooouccchhh...aaah...yess...yesss..aaah...yessssssssssss!!!!" Tanvi buckled and thrashed and jumped as her cunt washed over its entire molten fluid out to the frigging hands of Sylvie. She came and poured out her cunt juice without shame and without any hindrance. Her orgasm continued for few minutes till the electrical sparks decreased inside her cunt. Sylvie kept both her hands tight and hard against each other and hugged the thin woman tight against her body. She knew and realized how much Tanvi was craving for this release. 

"Th…thaaank you!!!" Tanvi opened her eyes for the first time and looked up to face the smiling young girl. Sylvie slowly pulled other her hands and Tanvi winced from the burn that her fingers caused inside her anus and cunt simultaneously.

"No Madam...thank you!!!" Sylvie complemented.

"Mmmufflllssslluuuurpp!!!" They both opened their mouth and engaged in a deep kiss with their tongues entwined and for a moment, both lost their own understanding of the where they were. The lover’s kiss continued between both women as if time stood paused.

Though Tanvi felt shy, she did not back out. She knew the magnitude of what she just went through. It felt so good that her brain no longer cursed her for her folly! They both hugged each other and jumped as they heard shop owner's voice from outside.

"Sylvie...are we okay there? Hope all going well? Also, please make sure you pack 'Box-B' along with the selections!"
Like Reply
Chapter-11

"Sylvie...are we okay there? Hope all going well? Also, please make sure you pack 'Box-B' along with the selections!"

"Sure...Sure Madamji!" Sylvie replied as she pulled herself out from the embrace and quickly pulled back her jeans and dropped her bra and tee shirt back.

"Ssorry...sorry!!" Tanvi kept on apologizing. She was in a state of delirium from the orgasmic stupor. She just stood there watching Sylvie with a warm smile. "What is Box-B?" She asked.

"Madam...it's the special apparels for second level if you going to take gym training. For starters, I am packing these for you" Sylvie nodded towards a package kept aside.

"Ouh...can I see those?" Tanvi asked and slowly pulled her panty back to position. There was no embarrassment present between the two women.

"Hmmm...No, it is already packed and kept aside" Sylvie dismissed the call. "Madam... please, can you give me your number, I would kill to spend some time with you!" 

"Huh...hahah...sure, even I was about to ask for it! But please, I am living with my husband and family...please do not call me, let me reach out and call you!"

"Sure...Madam...thank you!" Sylvie's face was full of gratitude.

"No...Thank youuu Sylvie!!" Tanvi moved forward and placed one shy peck on Sylvie's lips. Then she continued to change to her jeans and top. Once done, she found two packets ready. One was large and written Box-A and a small one written Box-B that was enclosed inside masking tape to make it impossible for a quick check.

Tanvi heard the soft call from Sylvie and she turned back. Sylvie moved forward and hugged the thin woman tight and both her hands dipped immediately over her ass weeks and cupped tight. Before even Tanvi comprehended, they both were kissing...Hard! It was then she felt one of Sylvie's hands sliding inside her jeans through her panty and long fingers spreading her lubricated vaginal lips. As she moaned softly into Sylvie's mouth, she felt an unbearable burn of her pussy getting invaded.

"It was not a finger!"

"It was thick, but not thick as her husband's cock!!"

"It felt cold at first and then turned hot from her heated cunt walls!!!"

Tanvi blinked her eye to Sylvie's as if asking what was going on. Sylvie returned her question by taking her hand out and licking it deep into her own mouth making Tanvi shy with humiliation.

"Oh God! She just licked my dirty juice!"

"But what is that thing inside me?"

"OOOOUUUFF....AAAH!!!!" Tanvi's knees buckled as she lost balance as Sylvie helped her.

"Whaaaatttt is that thing???" Tanvi's eyes bulged out as she felt a huge throbbing deep inside her cunt.

"Madam...a gift to remember me!" Sylvie smiled and pulled a tiny remote from her back pocket and pressed one of the two buttons on it.

"Uuuuummmmmmmpppffff!!!" Tanvi's hips twitched as her cunt screamed from the hard vibrations that happened inside.

"Yes it is a vibrator!" Sylvie smiled and gave a kiss on Tanvi's lips.

"Oouh gaaaaaawd!!!" Tanvi hiccupped between the heavenly feelings that happened inside her vagina.

"This is the best thing happened to me…and I want you to take care of it from now on...Remember me Madam!" Sylvie smiled as she handed over the remote to Tanvi.

"I willllllllllll!!!" Tanvi replied and walked out with the vibrator lodged inside her cunt.

"Aaah finally you guys are back!!!" Khurram's loud voice felt like a hammer on steel.

"Ji Khurramjo...all done!" Tanvi could not face anyone as she replied. She pulled her purse to take her credit card.

"Ooh no no...It's been taken care of Beti!" Maahi updated.

"Whaat...oh no no Khurramji, I cannot allow it, Maahiji, please I cannot accept this, please take the payment from this card!" Tanvi was stern.

"Hmmmm....okay ok Beta, Maahiji, please use her card…but only for Box-A, other one is from me!" Khurram did not make more fuss and gave Tanvi a little room for adjustment. Once they were done, they both got ready to leave.

"Arrey Khurramji, let me call my driver, he will drop you! No need catch auto and all that!!" Maahi informed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

"Eid ka Chand!!! How are you Khurram Saab?" A heavy growl came from outside the shop along with a stout short man with a giant belly walked inside the shop.  

Tanvi finished her tea in a hurry to walk out as the 'gift' from Sylvie filled her insides and she was very much uncomfortable to sit properly without squirming. It was in fact, generating prickles inside her vagina to produce continuous lubrication and the feeling being new to her, Tanvi felt extremely awkward.

"Oouh what a surprise! How are you Upendra???" Khurram stood up and rest everyone followed.

The man who came in and stood in front of everyone was bulky...seriously bulky. He had a white Kurta and matching pant with his belly protruding outwards obscenely. Portion of his hands that were exposed out of his sleeves looked like a bull's forehands. He was short and stood almost an inch or two above Tanvi. His face was heavy set with stubble all around to cover a large scar on his right chin. His hair was white and gave him an aura of a cruel old person. Tanvi was immediately intimidated with the new man's appearance.

"Upendra, you have put in more weight than I met you last time!" 

"Hahahaha...And you...You look just like someone who never went to gym!"

"Hahaha....yeah...That's why I was asking you again and again to join me for some training!"

"Well, that doesn't mean that I am not healthy! Look at me! And look at Maahi, do we both look anything like we are not fit??" Upendra laughed as he asked.

"Oooh no no...Maahiji is as fabulous as ever, but you...Man…you have to join my gym...Our Tanvi just started working out!"

"Who's Tanvi?" Upendra asked with a firm eye on Tanvi.

"Oh sorry, meet Tanvi, she moved new to our apartment complex to the house below ours!" Khurram explained.

"Aah...It's nice to meet you Tanvi!" Upendra moved forward.

Tanvi got a lifetime’s tremor as the bulk of the man came forward and engaged into a hug instead of taking her outstretched hand. For the next few moments, she felt her breasts getting squashed hard against the immense body and her tiny frame getting obscenely arched over his belly. 

"But of course why not, college girls should work out to keep their stamina! And you require more Tanvi...look at you…too think I think!" 

"Aah...mmm...I am not in college Upendraji, I moved in with my husband and two kids from Baroda few months before!" Tanvi forcefully pulled out from his iron grip.

"Whaaaatttt! You are married! With two kids!!! Noo...I cannot believe this!" Upendra exclaimed with surprised look that fell right over her protruding breasts. He could not take his lusty eyes away from the round shaped breasts despite his wife Maahi stood near them. His mind was in fact, racing over all the nasty stuff that he could perform on her meat chunks if he got his chance to explore!

"Ji...yes, I am!" Tanvi looked down with shy eyes as she noticed where his eyes lingered and the 'gift' inside her cunt got crushed as her vagina clasped over it with sinful pressure. It felt as if she sensed the lecherous intentions of the human bulk that burned her body!
[+] 1 user Likes YLTS's post
Like Reply
Hello everyone,
Considering to stop this story shortly as despite requests to post more; no idea if this is entertaining you all or not. Rather this feels like a huge monologue chain.
Like Reply
Super bro
Like Reply
Don't stop
Continue more.
But my suggestion don't reduce Tanvi character too low
Like Reply
great update...
Like Reply
Well written story
Like Reply
(10-04-2019, 03:26 AM)YLTS Wrote: Hello everyone,
Considering to stop this story shortly as despite requests to post more; no idea if this is entertaining you all or not. Rather this feels like a huge monologue chain.

This is going to be one of the classics in the erotica world, so don't worry about replies and comments, keep posting. You are a gifted writer.
Like Reply
One of the best story on this forum so far. Please continue
Like Reply
update bro
Like Reply
(10-04-2019, 09:43 AM)Renjith Wrote: Don't stop
Continue more.
But my suggestion don't reduce Tanvi character too low

Yes, continuing to post.
Tanvi is a wife and mother first; also, all these are her carnal emotions that just got trickled by her own husband's initiation. She is a strong woman who is facing dire circumstances where all her emotional insecurities will be tested and possibly exploited - All this to happen, only if she wishes it!
Like Reply
(10-04-2019, 06:32 PM)furihard Wrote: great update...

Thank you, posting shortly.
Like Reply
(11-04-2019, 06:22 PM)rajat777gup Wrote: One of the best story on this forum so far. Please continue

Thank you for appreciating; continuing further...
Like Reply
(11-04-2019, 12:37 PM)hottttestt Wrote: This is going to be one of the classics in the erotica world, so don't worry about replies and comments, keep posting. You are a gifted writer.

Thank you so much!!
Quite not sure to cope with such expectations, trying to jot down a woman's inner turmoil while she gets presented with some sleazy circumstances! Appreciate your good wishes...
Like Reply
(12-04-2019, 09:08 PM)Wildman Wrote: update bro

Posting shortly...Thank you so much for following this...
Like Reply