Adultery Husband's friend fucked my brains
Part 12

When I came back to the hall, Vicky was sitting in the sofa and he asked me to come near him and went to him and he made me sit in the sofa and put his hands around me. Then he asked, do I need anything to eat, I was hungry and I nodded my head, so he immediately took his phone and ordered food for us. He ordered on his own taste and I didn’t care about that. Then he said, it will take around 1 hour to get the food and before that, saying this, he caught my shoulders and started to kiss on my neck and started to bite my neck. I started to shout on the bite, for that he yelled at me, “bitch don’t shout, else you will be used more rough”. I didn’t said anything and just stood up from the sofa, he then asked me to on the music system which was in the corner of the room, I did and then he instructed me to do a dance for him. I was fond of dancing from my childhood days, So I started dancing for him in the saree. He came near to me while dancing and starts dancing along with me and said, he wants to see my ass and boobs shaking while dancing and then he went to the sofa again. I shake my ass and boobs for him, but he was not able to see them due to my dress, so he again came near to me and started to strip my saree while I am dancing.

Then he took a pocket knife and I was afraid seeing that, he aske me not to get afraid and asked me to keep on dancing. He cut the strings of my petticoat with the knife and I stepped out of it and then he tore my blouse away and now I am dancing in front of him in bra and panty. Now he went to the sofa and sat there and starts watching my dance and I was shaking my ass and boobs for him, I was getting horny while am dancing for him. After I danced for 2 songs he called me near him and gave me a drink and I too gulped in full go and then only I realized that it was alcohol. But I know that I was not in position to shout at him. Then he gave me second drink and without saying anything I started to drink that too. Once I completed the drink then he grabbed my hair and made me stand and started to kiss my lips. I too responded his kiss and then he asked me to undress him, I also removed his shirt and pants and now he was in boxer and while trying to undress the same, he caught my hair and dragged me near the wall of the bedroom at the ground floor and turned me and made me lean on the wall and removed the bra. Now boobs are pressed against the cold wall. He kissed and bite my neck and then he bite my earlobes and I started to moan loudly. He suddenly slapped my ass harder on the both the ass cheeks. With 4 slaps on each cheeks it must have become red.

He turned me again and now my back was facing the wall and my boobs are crushing against his bare chest. He gave me a hard smooch and I was responding him by opening his mouth and his tongue enters his mouth and started to fight against my tongue and at the same time his one hand was kneading my boobs hardly which gives me pain a lot. He is pulling my both the nipples like he is going to pluck it from my boobs, I was in deep pain, but I couldn’t shout, since still he is kissing me. Then his other hand went down there and reached my pussy inside the panty and he has easy access to my clit, since I was waxed a day before. He was pinching the clit and made me moan inside his mouth. Now he removed his hand from my pussy and then stopped kissing me and saw my boobs and my stomach. Seeing my stomach and he starts touching the stretch marks due to my pregnancy and asked me do I have a kid, I nodded my head.

Vicky: What is ur kid’s age?

Me: She is 1-year-old

Vicky: Then why the hell milk is not coming from your boobs?

Me: It stopped in 6 months after the child birth.

Vicky: So your bastard husband doesn’t know how to milk your boobs. (While saying this he starts slapping my both the boobs hardly. 5 slaps on each boobs). Did he tasted your mik?

Me: No

Vicky: He must be an impotent. I think you are having some other’s kid.

Me: No, he is the father of my daughter.

Vicky: So how you know Vijay.

Me: He is my husband’s friend. (At the same time we moved to the bedroom and he didn’t close the room)

Vicky: Now am not in a mood to talk much. Let’s starts the action. I will be bit rough and you have to bear it.

I said ok, and he went behind me and starts fondling my boobs harder and from that press I came to know that he is going to give pain more than pleasure and I starts getting used to the pain and even his treating me of a slut is making me horny and my pussy starts leaking and make my panty wet. Then he sat in the bed and made me turn back and raised his left hand and asked me to suck his armpits, but it was hairy. I went hear to the armpits and it smells bad and I said, can you clean it and come. Upon saying this he slapped my left cheek and said, do as I say. I went near the armpit and started to stick out my tongue, but I had not touched his armpit. So he caught my hair with his right hand and took it in my armpits and made me suck his armpits and then he asked me to apply saliva and lick it clean and I sucked it clean, then he made suck the next armpit also. After finishing the same I felt like vomiting due to the smell and the hairs in his armpits. But he didn’t leave me, he made me lick his hairy chest and made me suck his nipples. I was getting horny on this and bite his nipples and with that he become angry and he starts biting my nipples hardly. I start shouting in pain and my shouting makes him horny and he is using my boobs and nipples very violently. Then he made me kneel down in front of him and asked me to give a blow job. I removed his boxer and found his cock was hard, but it was same as the size of my husband. Now I came to know why he is behaving like a sadist in bed. He saw my eyes after I saw his small dick and I think the look at my eyes must have hurt his ego, so he slapped my cheeks again with 3 slaps each and tears starts coming from my eyes and he was smiling seeing my tears.

Then again he starts massaging my boobs loudly and I closed my eyes and starts to moan loud. He was kissing my neck and ear and then came to my boobs and starts sucking and biting my nipples. I closed my eyes and was enjoying the nipples being bitten and pulled, even though it pained a lot, pleasure was more for me. He removed my panty and left me and made me stand in some distance and saw my nude body. He said, I look stunning without any dress and I smiled at him upon hearing the same. Immediately he slapped my boobs and before I realize the pain in my boobs, he held my neck with one hand and pushed one hand to my pussy and found it was wet. He asked, “You like being rough, am I right bitch?” I was struggled to answer, since my neck is being chocked with his left hand and somehow I managed to say yes. Then he spat on my face and said, “I know you are bitch, when I saw you going in the restroom of the pub”. I didn’t say anything, but again he made me open my mouth and spit it in my mouth and made me swallow it. Without removing from the left hand from my neck, he brought his right hand and slapped my both the boobs repeatedly for sometimes, I couldn’t remember how many slaps, but it become reddish in color even in my medium complexion body due to the continuous slaps. Then his right hand went down my pussy and made me spread my legs and slapped my pussy once and found my clit and pinched it hardly. Then he starts rubbing my clit hardly and I am at the verge of cumming in 2 minutes and he came to know that by looking at my face and he inserted 2 fingers and fingered me fast and I cummed a lot in his hand.

His fingers were full of my cum, he collected all the cum in his hands and then made me lick the cum from his hands and after licking it clean he then inserted his hands in my pussy and collect the rest of the cum and rubbed it all over my face. Once spreads all over my face he kissed my lips again and starts sucking my face and was tasting my cum from my face. Then he again made me open my mouth and asked me to stick my tongue out and starts sucking my tongue and the again spits in my mouth and face. Now he leaves my neck and sat on the bed and I was taking deep breaths after being chocked for a nearly 5 to 8 minutes.

Then the doorbell rang and he said, it must be the food that we ordered and he gave me a towel and asked me to come once he calls from the hall and no other dresses are allowed to wear apart from the towel. He went out of the room, and I wore the towel and in another 2 minutes he called me saying, “darling, my purse is in the room near the bed, can you please take and come.” I came to the living room with the purse and the delivery boy is looking at me without blinking. I handover the purse and stood there taking the parcel and then went to keep it in the dining table. During that time the guy is looking at my back in towel and also he notices the dress which Vicky tore it sometimes back. Then he gave the money and asked him to leave and the delivery boy left looking at me. Then Vicky went again to the bedroom and asked me to come and I immediately went to the room, while I entering the room, he shouted at me saying, bitches like you should walk in your knees, and I went on my knees and crawled and came near him. He was sitting in the bed. I went near him and he signaled me to suck his dick and I went and caught his penis and licked the precum and then took the full dick in my mouth and starts sucking it. Then I took his dick out of my mouth and starts shaking it with my fingers, while am sucking my balls, even though its hairy I liked to lick it and I was rubbing my pussy with another hand. He caught my head and made me go below the balls and I start sucking the area between asshole and the balls. Now he is moaning and he kept my face on his asshole, even though I didn’t like the smell, it makes me crazy and I stick my tongue out and starts licking it and at the same time my other hand was stroking his dick.

He became hornier on my sucking and he stood up and I was looking at him and immediately he spits on my face and started to fuck my mouth. With his one hand he caught my both the hands behind my head and other hand was literally on head and starts fucking my mouth hardly. But frankly his dick is not enough to fill my mouth till the throat. He starts fucking my mouth more hardly and my saliva was dripping from my mouth to the floor, he become angrier on me, since he cannot gag be till my throat, so he slapped me on my face and spits over it and then made me suck his fingers of the legs and then he took me in hands and throws me in the bed and starts fucking me in missionary position. First he teased me my rubbing his dick in my clit and I started begging for him to fuck me. Then he inserted his dick in my pussy in one go and starts fucking me. He is holding my neck and starts fucking me roughly and after10 minutes he cummed in my pussy, that time only I realized, I didn’t ask him to use condom.

Then he left me and starts lying in the bed and his dick becomes limp and I caught his dick and went near to him to take it in his mouth, but he pushed me down and I understood, he is asking me lick his asshole. I parted his ass cheeks and spit in the asshole and starts sucking it. While stroking his dick, I was doing rim job for him and his dick is getting hard again. He starts shouting more when I inserted my tongue in his asshole. Then he asked me to get up and I came on top of him and he said, “You are such a dirty nasty bitch”. I smiled at him and climbed on top of him and guided his dick in my pussy and starts fucking. He caught his bouncing boobs and pressed it hard and also slapped my tits and my face while I was jumping on his dick. Then he made me stand from his dick and made me lie on the bed and starts fucking in missionary style and in another 5 minutes he cummed again my pussy. Then he took his dick from my pussy and lied in the bed and asked me to suck his dick. I sucked it clean and then he starts wearing his boxer and went out of the room. I went inside the toilet, cleaned myself and I was allowed only to wear the panty and I too went to the living room, there he was eating the dinner and asked me to join him and I joined him in the dinner and finished it.

Contn…
[+] 1 user Likes hornydude2k's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
very hot story
[+] 1 user Likes bobby's post
Like Reply
Going excellent please continue
[+] 1 user Likes Vinukollam's post
Like Reply
Part 13

After dinner, he asked me to get the milk from the fridge and I took 2 glasses and went and sat him in the sofa near to him. Immediately he caught both of my nipples and twisted hard till tears comes from my eyes and then he asked me to take a bowl from kitchen and asked me to come in fours with the bowl in my mouth. I went to the kitchen, took the bowl in my mouth and was walking with knees and came near to him. He took the bowl from me and placed it in the floor and pour 1 glass of milk in it and asked me to lick it from the bowl with my hands at the back. I bed down to lick it from the bowl and before that he caught my hairs and raised my head and spits 2 globes of saliva in the bowl and then made me lick it from the bowl. Once I finished the milk he caught my hair and dragged me to the toilet and placed me in the commode and asked me to pee. I was ashamed to pee infront of him, but I did, at the same time he peed over my face and body. I tried to get up, but his shouting made me sit still and drained in his pee. Then he asked me to take bath and left the bathroom. I finished bathing and saw a towel there and I wrapped the towel and came out of the bathroom, there in the bed, I saw a nighty placed, since I didn’t bring any dresses I wore the nighty and checked, if there are any inners, but I couldn’t find even my used clothes. The nighty I wore is semitransparent and my boobs and pussy can be easily seen when my dress is exposed to light. I wore the nighty and went to living room, there he is sitting in the sofa watching TV.

I went near to him and he asked me sit with him. Once I sat with him, he raised my nighty and started rubbing my thighs and asked me, can we sleep now. We can continue the things tomorrow. I nodded my head and we went to the bed room at the 1st floor. It was a huge room with many decorations and his taste of decorations is awesome. I was looking the room and in the meantime he removed my nighty and placed in the sofa near to the bed and took me throw me in the bed. I saw his dick, it was not hard enough for a fuck, he too came near me and lied in the bed and started fingering my pussy inside the blanket. He first rubbed my clit for sometimes and then he inserted a finger in my pussy and starts fingering and at the same time I caught his dick and he pushed my hand away and then he fingered me fast and made me cum. But he didn’t take his hand out till he sleep, once he released the hand, even my eyes shut due to sleep.

Day 4

I woke up at 7 in the morning and he was not in the bed. I wore the nighty and went to the living room downstairs and he was sitting in the sofa having his morning tea. Then he signaled me to come near him and asked me to sit near to him. Once in sat, he gave me a cup of tea and I too started sipping it. Once I completed the tea, he starts kissing me in my lips and I too responded the kiss by allowing his tongue to enter my mouth. After kissing for 5 minutes, he went to the kitchen and asked me to wait for some time and came back after 10 minutes with 2 plates of noodles, we ate it in the dining room and then I took the plate and washed it and again came back to the living room and sat beside him. He pulled me closer to him and again started to kiss me in my lips, we were literally smooching each other for some time.

Vicky: So tell me, you loved when I do harsh things yesterday, right?

Me: Actually, this is the first time I was handled in such a way, but I liked it.

Vicky: Good, you had become a real slut yesterday and today I will make you my whore.

Saying this he unzipped the nighty at the front and took out both my boobs and pressed it hardly. Then he sucked it hard and started bite my nipples alternatively. I was moaning in pleasure and caught his head and kept it close to my boobs. He took my hands out of the nighty and made me topless and still we are sitting in the sofa. Now he is playing with my boobs and nipples and squeezing it hard till I cried and begged him to stop it. He removed his vest and asked me to lick his chest, I licked his chest and sucked his nipples for sometimes. Then he made me stand and removed the nighty from my body and I was standing nude in front of him. He touched my pussy and slowly inserted his finger in my pussy and it was already wet with his touches. He starts fingering me slowly and I starts moaning, I am standing in front of him and he sucked my clit and at the same time he inserts 2 fingers in my pussy and was fucking me fast with his fingers. I was moaning loudly and cummed in his mouth and hands, then I fell on the sofa. He then came near to my ears and said, he had some pleasant surprise for me and asked me to close my eyes. I closed my eyes and he took me over his shoulder and carried me to the bedroom and put me there in the bed. He asked me not to open the eyes till he says, but I hear some more noise in the room and got scared and opened the eyes and I saw Vijay, Vicky and 2 other guys standing there nude with their dicks erect.

I immediately tried to cover myself with something, but I couldn’t find anything in the bed to cover my body, so I crossed my hands over the boobs and closed my legs tightly to hide my hairless pussy. I was looking at Vijay.

Vijay: Sheeba, this is going to be fun and definitely you will be enjoying this.

Me: But, I believed you a lot and came with you, but you are making me a whore. When you wore the manga sutra in my neck, I thought you loved me.

Vijay: My baby, I love you and I want to show you real pleasure and also at the same time, I am using the pleasure for my business.

Me: So you pimped me(Crying)

Vicky: Bitch like you should be treated like this way only (Vijay didn’t say anything and was standing silent. His dick becomes limp now)

Me: Please Vijay, tell your friends to leave me. I will go back to my home. Please Vicky, you had me already, please spare me (at the same time I looked the penis of other 2 and it was bigger than Vicky and Vijay).

Vicky: Bitch, don’t act too smart. They are my friends and they want to fuck you once we saw ur photo in Vijay’s phone. We are not the client of Vijay, we are friends and we will share everything between us. Now he got you and you are being shared.

I was shocked with that started to shout at Vijay suing dirty words such as son of bitch, asshole, bastard, mother fucker etc. Vijay came near me and slapped my face hard, now I was more shocked with the slap and got up from the bed and started kicking all the guys and yelled all of them. Vicky caught my hair and Vijay slapped at my face again and with that slap, my resistance got reduced. Then I got 2 kicks on my ass and I fell down in the floor. Then they pulled my hair and made me stand up. They slapped my ass cheeks and boobs till it become reddish in color. Now I don’t have any stamina to resist their adventure on my body. They threw me in the bed and my hands were caught by Vicky and one guy came with a panty from the bathroom which i8 left yesterday and stuffed in my mouth. Now I was lying in bed nude with my legs and hands spread in front of the 4 guys. 2 guys were concentrating my upper body and they share each of my boobs and started pressing, squeezing, sucking and biting my nipples like animals. It gives me pain, but am afraid of the beating they give and didn’t do anything. Vijay is concentrating on my pussy, he kissed it and started sucking it and inserting his tongue in my pussy. I saw Vicky and standing by my side and rubbing his dick with his hand. The sucking of my boobs and pussy starts my slut inside and I become horny and was moaning inside the panty in my mouth.

They saw me enjoy the kissing and licking and the guy who handles my left boob said that, “Dirty slut starts enjoying our touches” Vicky came near me and removed the panty from my mouth and starts kissing my mouth. I was horny and I couldn’t resist anything they do. So I allowed him to kiss and kissed him back. I was busy in kissing Vicky and the other were enjoying my body by exchanging the positions. Then they made me stand from the bed and made me kneel in the floor and starts inserting dicks in my mouth one by one. While I am giving a blowjob to one guy, my 2 hands will be giving hand job to 2 guys. Suddenly the 1st guy cums in my mouth and I immediately spits in the floor, Upon seeing this Vicky got angry and started slapping my face and Vijay starts hitting my boobs and the guy who cummed caught my hair and took my face near the cum where I spits and asked me to lick it, I had no choice left and licked the cum clean from the floor. Then one by one they cumnmed in my mouth and I drank everything. I licked everyone clean and they took me to the bed and made me lie and immediately Vijay comes over me and starts fucking my pussy. He starts fucking my pussy hardly and at the same time Vicky came on top of my face and sat over it and made me lick his asshole. The other 2 guys were massaging my boobs. I was getting fucked and at the same time I starts inserting my tongue in his asshole. Then Vicky came down and the guy 1 (Arun) came on top of me and starts inserting his dick in my mouth.

Then Vijay asked the others to wait for some time and starts fucking my pussy in missionary style and cummed in my pussy also at the same time I too cummed. Then comes Vicky and he didn’t allow me to clean my pussy and starts fucking me by myself sitting on top of him and he also cummed in my pussy. Then he inserted his finger in my pussy and took the cum and then inserted the fingers in my mouth and made me clean his fingers by sucking it. This happened for 3 times and then he slapped my pussy hard and get off me. Then the other guy Arun pulled me to the end of the bed and made me stand in doggy style and started to fuck my pussy from back. He fucked me for some 5 minutes and removed his dick and the 2nd guy (Asif) again made me stand down from the bed and kept my one leg over the bed and started to fuck in standing way. I was dead tired and asked them to have some break. They agreed and Asif also left me before cumming. Then Vijay came with drinks and gave it to me, I took it from him and gulped it in a single sip and then only I realized it was alcohol. Once I completed the drink, Vicky caught my nipples and pulled it and he made me kneel in between my using the force in my nipples and again asked me to suck all the dicks. I did the same and again all had the erection.

Then Arun lied in the bed and he picked me up and positioned my pussy over his dick and started fucking me. He hugged me tightly and was fucking me. I felt a hand on my asshole and a finger penetrated in my asshole and I was shouting due to pain. Soon that finger rubbed oil on my asshole and in his finger and inserted the full finger inside my asshole. I was in pain and Arun was staying still without fucking me. Then I turned and saw Asif was behind me and using my asshole. He now inserted 2 fingers and it causes more pain and I start shouting in pain. I started to beg him to spare my asshole, but he didn’t listen to me and again inserted the 3rd finger in my asshole and it was paining like hell and I started screaming in pain then he took his fingers out and I was bit relaxed, but it didn’t last for even some seconds and Asif started pushing his dick in my asshole. In the group of 4 Asif is having the longest and biggest dick. He applied oil to it and he enters the full cock in my pussy and it was paining a lot and I am screaming loudly. But they don’t care about my pain and they all are enjoying it. Then again they started fucking in turn and everyone cummed in my pussy and asshole. Now I am damn tired and I went unconscious. When I came to conscious it was around 4 pm and I was dressed in the old nighty and yes of course I am starving a lot. So I went to bathroom freshen up myself and went out and there Vijay and Vicky were present and I couldn’t find the other 2. Then I said to Vijay that I am hungry and he immediately gave food and I ate it and still am feeling tired. But I know still I have one and half days with these monsters.

Contn
Like Reply
Pleasure not give any respect for women.... They doing with sex others...
[+] 1 user Likes paamu_buss's post
Like Reply
Part 14

After having my lunch, they made me sit in between and Vijay starts fondling my pussy and Vicky was squeezing my boobs. I asked them to give me rest till tomorrow morning and Vicky said, “it’s not possible dear, we will not leave you till tomorrow evening and then you can take rest.” Then he asked me to sit near to his legs in the floor and I too sat at the floor and then he starts rubbing my thighs with his foot. Then Vicky’s legs went inside the nighty and reached my pussy and starts rubbing my pussy with his toes. I was in bit of pain due to the continuous usage of my pussy from yesterday. His toes entered my pussy and he started fucking my pussy with his toes. In the meantime, Vijay is using his feet to roam around my neck and my boobs. The toes in my pussy is having a to and fro action and this makes me horny again and starts moaning. Vijay came in front of me and tore my nighty and made me nude again, but Vicky didn’t take his toes out of my pussy and he is fucking my pussy with his toes. Vijay started slapping my boobs and at the same time, Vicky is fucking my pussy vigorously with his toes and made me cum on his toes. I don’t know how many time I cummed today, and cummed on his toes and he took out the wet toes and came to my face. He rubbed his feet over my face and spreads all the cum in my face. Then again he pushed his toes in my pussy and collected the cum from my pussy and pushed in inside my mouth and made me lick the cum and clean his toes with my tongue.

Vijay was pinching and slapping my boobs, Vicky caught my hair and made me kneel and starts inserting his dick in my mouth and at the same time Vijay came back of myself and spreads my ass cheeks and starts fucking my asshole. I was ass fucked by Vijay and at the same time I am giving blow job to Vicky. Vijay cummed in my ass soon and Vicky is gaging me in my mouth and fucking me mercilessly. Even he cummed in my mouth and made me drink it fully. Then they asked me get refreshed and I went to the bathroom and took a warm bath and came out of the bathroom and saw no dress in the room, so I asked Vijay for a dress to change and Vicky shouted from the hall and said, “bitches like you should be nude always.” Then they asked me to cook the dinner and I too went to cook the food. I saw bread and egg in the fridge and prepared bread omelet for all. They both started to eat in the dining table and I was made kneel before them and they throw the leftover in the floor and I was made to lick it from the floor. While eating by licking it from the floor, they were slapping my ass cheeks hard. After eating they went to the respective rooms and slept. Before that they gave a loose tops and shirt along with panty. I too wore them and slept in the sofa in hall.

After sometime I felt someone is touching me and I saw that it was the watchman, I saw him when am entering the farm house yesterday. He was rubbing my stomach and his hands came near the button of the shirt and removed the 1st button of the shirt and was peeking my boobs from the top. Then with some courage he started pressing my boobs with his hands and I didn’t open my eyes and this gave him more courage and started to unbutton shirt fully. Once he is done, he kept pressing my boobs and at the same time he is looking at my face. Then he came near my boobs and starts sucking each boobs alternatively. I was becoming horny and I caught his head and this gave him green signal and he starts sucking both my boobs roughly. While sucking my boobs, his hand went under the skirt and caught my pussy over the panty and found out am wet, seeing this he caught the waistband of my skirt and removed it along with the panty and he made me nude. Now I am nude in front of a watchman, but without feeling any guilty, am getting horny and pussy starts leaking more. Due to the curiosity I caught his dick over the pants and came to know that it must be bigger. He immediately opened his pants and gets nude and shows his 9-inch dick. I was getting hornier upon seeing his dick and I caught his dick and starts shaking it. Now we both are nude in the hall.

He made me sit in the sofa and opened my legs and started licking my pussy. His tongue enters my pussy and found the clit and sucks the clit for nearly 15 minutes and I squirted my cum on his face and he didn’t like it and slapped my pussy hard and with each slap I squirt more. Then he came near my face and inserted his dick in my mouth in one go and it went to my throat and at first I couldn’t hold it in my mouth and later I got used to its size and starts licking and sucking it and while sucking it I starts massaging his balls and also I was rubbing his asshole. Then he removed his dick from my mouth and came near me and kissed my lips and then again he starts licking my nipples and said sorry for slapping me and I too said that I love men being rough during sex. He too agreed with me and said he will be giving me rough sex. He called me madam and I said to him that not to call me madam while having sex and immediately his tone changed and he called me bitch, slut etc… he caught my hair and spit on my face and I opened my mouth and he spits globe of saliva in my mouth and I drank it all. This again made me hornier. In no time he again started getting hard and also he starts slapping my ass and boobs, also he starts twisting my nipples. He inserted his dick in my pussy in a single push and makes me shout in pain, but the pain becomes pleasure in sometime and he fucked me for half an hour and cummed in my pussy and he said thank you and dressed and left the house immediately. I went to the toilet, get refreshed by washing my face and pussy and came out dressed and saw the time and it shows 2am in the morning. Then I came to the sofa again and slept.

Day 5

Morning I woke up by 7am and Vijay was sitting near my head and said, Vicky left since his father met an accident and get ready we are also leaving now to the hotel. I went to the toilet get refreshed and came out and asked Vijay for clothes, for which he said, this is enough for us to reach there. From there he took me to a restaurant and we had breakfast there and during that time, he is rubbing my legs and thighs with his legs and I didn’t say anything. Once we reach the car, he starts kissing me and I too responded his kiss and while driving, he kept his hands on my naked thighs and starts rubbing it and his hands came to my pussy over the panty and was rubbing it. We reached the hotel by 10 am, then we went to shopping and bought some things and We had lunch in the food court and then by 3pm we came to our room and had sex once and then I got ready and boarded the bus by 6pm.

I thought of not to contact Vijay after that. Then after 2 weeks I came to know that Vijay is going abroad for work. Here after I had decided to be only with my husband. But I don’t know how its going to change.

The END
Like Reply
Guys,

Sorry i have to end this story, since this is not fictional story. This is a real story, one of my friend and I had mixed with some fantasy.

Soon, I will start a new story. If anyone wants to write a story on your real life mixed with some fantasy, please message me.
Like Reply
(13-07-2020, 11:01 PM)hornydude2k Wrote: Guys,

Sorry i have to end this story, since this is not fictional story. This is a real story, one of my friend and I had mixed with some fantasy.

Soon, I will start a new story. If anyone wants to write a story on your real life mixed with some fantasy, please message me.
this story only sheeba pov... But ending sheeba feeling of no guilty, how to got pleasure? Selfish bitch....
Like Reply
Nice story
Start a new story
Like Reply
Awesome..................
Like Reply
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooooootttttttttttttttttttttttttt
Like Reply
Superb......
Like Reply