True story of my Dominating cousin sister
Next few days i also could not went to my cousin home as it was already april and so hot weather, so mostly i use to come back from work and relax at home for few hours and sleep, even sometimes i feel like i should go her home but due to busy schedule, i was not getting enough time to go my cousin sis home, few days passed, i never got any call or sms also from her, which was expected, i was already missing seeing her so much that friday i decided to come little early from office and go her home to see her, i reached home by 4pm and changed, ate something, wore a tshirt and my jeans, told my mother i am leaving for aunty home have to meet my cousin bro, needs to get some of my cds back, mother said ok, then around 5 in evening i reached my aunty place, knocked door as door bell was not working, my cousin bro came and opened door, we hugged and i went inside, saw no power, he said subah say hee yeah hee haal hai, aaj kal power cuts are too big by then i met aunty and my cousin sis also as they were sitting together in my aunt room, aunty said kya layga bayta, i said nothing aunty, my cousin sis said chai loegay, i said itnee garmi mein chai, maarna hai kya mujhay and you guys have no electricity also, she said tabhee toe poocha hai and she laughed haha, her mother said shhh stop nonsense, give Rajbir some coke, i said nahee aunty nothing i need, i said in my heart, aunty if you asking so much then give me your daughter chuut, then i said aunty ji you guys had inverter also, what happen to it, then my cousin bro came in room too and said aray inverter got fucked yaar, we bought bad company by mistake, only worked an year, his mom said watch language your sister sitting here too, then my cousin sis said to him kharaab toe hoena hee tha because you always try to save money and go for cheap things

Then they asked me about my Dwarka flat, i said aunty nahe abhee toe finding tenant, when will find someone nice, then only will give them. My cousin sister said acha hai tenant ko hee doe tum. Kuch extra income toe banaygee tumharee. I looked at her and said abhee toe khalee hee hai aap thoda interior toe kar doe udhar. The way i said her looking in her eyes, she understood what i meant, i was inviting her actually to be there alone. She instantly said kar toe diya mostly. Rest tum apnee mummy say kar wa loe. Salee bitch nay reply bhee hard core diya. I knew she was also taunting me. Then her brother said i can do also some interior. I changed topic and said aray i was just joking, your sister already did nice interior. Sala moeta beech mein tapak padaa, i knew yeah sala con artist hai. He will keep his commissions in everything. That is why i changed topic of interior and then
after some few minutes of conversation power came back, they closed the candles, then my cousin sis went to her room and my cousin bro got some call so he had to go outside also for his insurance work

he was saying me about it also, i said yah bro will give you by next week some my office clients you dont worry, go now peacefully to meet your client, i wanted him to go so i can get some space alone in his home, after he went, i was sitting in my aunty room only talking to her waiting for my cousin sis to come back but she never came, i knew why, she was showing me her attitude, then i said aunty, tell your daughter to make tea for me please, thoda head ache sa hoe raha abhee, aunty said acha wait, she called her daughter and there she came now, aunty said make tea for Rajbir and give him one headache tablet also, she looked at me and said abhee toe bol rahay thay you dont want tea and now you want, her mom said dont be rude, i smiled and said its ok aunty i know her nature, my cousin sis said i am going to bath i need to go priya home to take some fashion study material, after that will make tea mom, her mom said you took bath in morning already, she said no mom i will take again its hot today and then she went, i asked aunty she doing some fashion course or what, aunty said nahe her friend Priya doing, she go her home and take her material and study to learn same thing, i said oh, we were sitting and talking by then my cousin came from shower and she had her clothes changed also now, earlier she was in her home clothes in normal tshirt and white tight and now she was wearing her punjabi suit, green color kameez and white patiala salwaar, she had her hairs open with a light make up, i saw her and got glued to her looks only, so nice fragrance was coming from her body when she was near me, then she said me here head ache tablet, i will make tea, i said thanks, she went to kitchen and i said aunty i will get some water, aunty was watching tv, i came to kitchen too, my cousin turned and said i knew you will come, you sit inside or else i will not make

i went close to her and said, let me see you, you looking so beautiful, so many days i missed seeing you, she said nothing and turned to make tea, i took water and was staring at her only, she said mom is inside sit inside with her, i said her you dont have to get ready like this and go outside alone, she said this is normal, i said but goons or bad people, for them its too much, she said you mean for your kind people this is too much and laughed haha, i said not me i come in good category, she said my foot, you are also a dog like other mens, i smiled and said but i am only your dog, you can test me anytime again, she turned and looked at me, said shut up, i will go in and not make tea for you, i said relax, i am going inside but dont go alone, i will drop you to priya home, she replied ok, then happily i went inside as i did not wanted to spend much time in kitchen also as her mom could have get a doubt on me too, then as soon i came inside aunty room and sat there, power gone again, got very dark as it was almost more then 6pm also, i said aunty let me get matchstick from kitchen, i went quickly in kitchen , my cousin little reflection i could see standing near stove, i went straight behind her and placed my hand on her thin waist and grabbed her tight, started to lick her from behind her neck, she was like shocked what i was doing, it was dark so i wanted to feel her all that time and i knew she wont tell anyone now as she know i want her, she was pushing me away and whispering slowly leave me, i placed my finger on her lips and said shhhhh dont make noise, your mom will come, my lund was already erect by now and was stuck on her ass which i was rubbing on her soft gaand and was saying her i missed seeing you many days my doll, i will do anything for you i swear, she was still resisting and her mom voice came from inside raj bayta bring match stick, my cousin pushed me hard instantly hearing her mom voice and i took match stick and went inside too, then sat there for few minutes, my cousin came handed me tea and went her room, her mom said sit here with us, she said i am ok mom, she went and i was shock i dont know how i got so horny and grabbed her like that, maybe because of her figure was looking so hot in this patiala salwaar suit she was wearing

i felt like i should open her patiala loose salwaar and push my hard cock inside her chuut but luckily i did not went that far or else surely i would have been in big trouble, then i said to my aunty can i have one spoon sugar more, she said yes bayta go and get, i said i dont know where it is, she said wait i will get, she went to take and came back by then i put the candle off and as her room was very dark inside so she came and said oh hoe candle got off, i said yah aap baitho, dont hit your knee on bed, she said yes and she sat on bed and called her daughter to get matchstick, she was ready to go almost to her friend home priya but came again in the room, as the room was really so dark so i could only feel her voice when she said mom you sit i will get matchstick, i got stand also near door, i knew she will come back from there now and as soon she was entering the room, her mom room was big and aunty was few meters away from us, plus some car honk noises were coming also from outside, so i grabbed her hand near the door itself and pulled her in my arms, she got panicked but stayed quiet as her mom was in same room, my hand was touching her all and i was licking her neck, slowly i placed my hand on her soft ass and pressed it few times, she wanted to push me away but i had her small hands locked under my big arms , i just placed my hands on her soft ass now and held her ass cheek above that thin fabric of her patiala salwaar, same time her mom said you found matchstick, my cousin whispered in my ear, leave me i swear i will slap you now by then she removed my hands also from her ass. i whispered her back, you are mine and i will do anything for you and left her, she light the candle again and went back saying her mom i am going priya home, she went out the door, i said aunty, i will also go and drop her its getting dark also outside, aunty said yah bayta, thats good, she was walking i came near her with car honked, she looked at me and never paid attention, i honked again, came near her and from window said here come sit, dont walk its not safe like that to walk alone and specially when you looking so beautiful.

she said i dont want to go with you, i said sit dont make scene on road now, your neighbour looking also see with bad eye how that man looking, her creepy neighbour, married must be in 40s big size, he was commenting on her hi i can drop you too, i never looked at him much as i did not wanted fight that time, she ignored him and said me see all are dogs like you, i said in my heart salee tu itnee sexy lag rahee hai anyone will get crazy for you, i said please come promise, dont be mad at me, will not say anything, she looked at me and came from other side, sat in car, i said i am sorry you were looking so beautiful she said shut up and dont ever grab me like that ok, i dont like i am telling you honestly, she said what you were saying you are mine, should i tell your mother this, i said sorry woh nikal gaya mun say, will not say it again, i said sorry baaba i just lost myself that time and then to change topic i quickly asked her this man was commenting , do you talk to him, she said he is a bastard who cares, bhai kay saath bhee he argues over parking few times, i dont pay attention to creeps like this, i said if you want i will teach him a lesson, she said no i dont want you fight always and not with our neighbour, i said but still, tomorrow he can say something else to you, she said i will slap that man if he said anything and then looked at me and said like i slapped you many times too, i felt like attitude bahut hai tayra, in my heart i said and then said my cousin waisay good you told me not to fight with that neighbour of yours, i dont also want my eye again gets black for you aur milna toe mujhay kuch hai nahe, she smiled and looked at me, said what you mean milna, i said nothing just said, then we reached priya home and i said her i can wait here, you can bring your fashion material back, i will drop you, she said ok, after 10min she came out sat again, i turned on the light to see her, she said switch it off, i said then how i will see you, she said switch off you dont need to see me, i said then how i will live, she said like you lived many years before, i said that was different but now your dog cant live without seeing you, she smiled and looked at me and i said can i click your photos in this, she said no power i am sure, i said woh mayra luck, she said ok lets see your luck, i wanted to press her thigh as i was looking at her chuut area, i said her , want ice cream, lets go there she said noo like you ate last time from my cheek, i said no this time wont do like that, she said no i dont want, i was driving slow also so i could see her more, i could not resist from grabbing her, so i grabbed her thigh in between and she said see you again behaving like that, i said promise only till home come, let me keep my hand here, she said no i said, i ignored her no and started to rub my hand above her thigh and nicely took between her legs, as soon i was rubbing it little with pressure she removed my hand and i said you looking very sexy right now. she looked at me in anger by then her home came and i said oh my luck light is there, she came out of car and said so what, i said you will let me click your pics, dont lie now, she laughed and said nothing, walked up her stairs, i saw her neighbour man was not standing out that time, i saw that guy home, looked quite rich also had Bmw inside in parking, thats why i thought he got guts to say like this to a girl walking on road, sala tharkee, then i thought bhenchod mein bhee toe tharkee hun, what i am abusing other and not his fault also, my arrogant bitch cousin is super hot, anyone will go mad for her beauty, then i went up too, door was left opened, i smiled and went inside, like a signal that she is ready for photo session, i went inside, power was back , aunty was watching her serial, so without letting her know i also came back, i went straight to my cousin room and closed the door, she was standing in front of her mirror, then she turned and said my hairs combing for your photos, i got happy, i said thanks, then she said ok click now, she made few poses, i said turn also let me see you from behind nicely, she did easily without fuss and i clicked her many pics

[Image: a.jpg]

[Image: b.jpg]

[Image: c.jpg]

[Image: d.jpg]

[Image: e.jpg]

[Image: f.jpg]

then light went out same time again, her room got all dark, she said uffff today this power is really troubling us, wait let me go kitchen and light up candle again, her mother was also saying light up candle baby, she said yah mom doing wait, she was slowly passing near me i could feel it from her fragrance, her hand touched me on my chest and she said sorry, i said its ok i dont mind, i was feeling like i should grab her also and take her in my arms again but i controlled, she went to kitchen and light up candle then called me to her mom room, idhar aajao, her mom said Raj also came, she said yah he dropped and fetch me back from priya home, i said woh aunty sorry i was in balcony on a phone call, i did not wanted aunty to know or get any ideas that i am after her beautiful daughter, then aunty said aaj toe light nay bahut dukhee kar rakha hai, she said bayta raj, get me new inverter i will give you money

i said yah no problem aunty, then i said to aunty ji, why not you guys come tonight with me my home, mom will also get happy, we have inverter also and i have off also next two days, my cousin sis quickly said no we are fine but her mother said yah that is good idea, i think we should go your home, pata nahe raat ko kitnee baar light jaaygee, i said my cousin if you dont want to come then its ok, i will take aunty, at least aunty and my mother will get happy seeing each other again. my cousin said yah i dont want to come, then her mom said i cant tolerate this heat, i am going to my sister home. she got up started to pack her stuff and said her daughter tu reh idhar apnay bhai kay saath, i will be back by sunday, rajbir will drop me too, i said yah yah aunty yeah bhee koi poochnay kee baat hai, then my cousin got up and went to her room, when aunty was taking her stuff i went out with phone call excuse and went in my cousin room, she was seeing her fashion book which she got from her friend under the light of candle, i went near her and said her nicely, please you also come, she looked at me and said why, i said why you will stay here in dark, she said no i am fine, i said please come, she looked at me and i said if i wanted i could have grabbed you in my arms when power just went off, did i, when you said you dont like so i dont do such things, i am very obeying person, trust me, she smiled and said oh so you are very obeying boy, i said aap bhee chaloe please, plus my mom also there you can complaint her if i dont listen u. she said woh toe i will do one day waisay bhee, you just watch out mr rajbir, i said acha abhee toe chaloe please na, she started to laugh haha, you are really a dog dont you, just want to see me is it, i said you know all, then why saying, she said then looking at me, ok dog get up and go outside sit in my mom room, tell her i am coming, she was liking it calling me dog word but i did not mind, i went out happily and sat in her mom room, thinking salee yeah ub dheeray dheeray free toe hoe rahee hai dubara raj bayta, line par aarahee hai ladkee, ub chuut dur nahe iskee, today i grabbed her openly few times aur salee nay zadaa naatak bhee nahe kara but problem is still she threatening me about telling my mother, pata nahee what she has in her heart. never mind i should relax, let her come my home once, then will show her. We left home and while reaching towards my home, aunty called her son that we leaving for raj home and will stay there, her son said ok mom i will come late also from work. by then hopefully light will come back. My cousin sis was sitting ahead next to me, i was happy, kee shikaar khud shikaaree kay ilakay mein jaa raha hai aaj. maza bahut aayga raj, i was so excited. after we reached my home, went up. mom welcomes them happily and my cousin went her guest room to sleep as it was already late. I also did not disturbed her same night.
[+] 4 users Like writer's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Next day i woke up early in excitement of seeing my cousin sis at my home, her room was locked, i tried to open it but it was locked from inside, i thought maybe she still sleeping, my mom and her sister both were leaving for gurudwara in my near by society, my mom said looks like your cousin still sleeping, when she wake up, tell her to make tea and you order breakfast from outside, i said ok mom, then i was waiting for her to come out, i was in my room, as soon i heard her voice calling her mom, i went in my bathroom and removed my clothes and jockey too, got full naked, turned on the shower and when she came my room, calling my name rajbir, rajbir where is everyone, my bathroom door i left little open, she said rajbir you in, i said yah come inside, she opened the door and i turned towards her with my lund i already made hard by that time and she was seeing me naked in shower, her eyes i was noticing, they went from seeing my erect lund size then met my eyes, she said you are shameless really but did not went outside bathroom, water was falling on my chest and my lund was big hard like a bamboo

i looked at her and said come inside and have shower with me, she said shut up and again gazed up on my large size cock and went out of bathroom, i smiled and said salee lund dekh rahee thee, then after shower i went in her room with a knock, can i come in, she said no, i opened door, went in, she was wearing normal off shoulder top which was light pink in color, her left shoulder was visible and right was covered and white pants on her sexy legs, she said where is mom, i said they went outside will come just now, she said cant you close bathroom door when you bath, i said its my home, no one comes in my bathroom so why i should close and by the way, aapko knock karna chayeah also, she said i asked you and you said come, i smiled and said so you did not liked what you saw, she said shut up ok, i was openly teasing her now, i said her i am liking what i am seeing right now, as my eyes were on her cleavage, she noticed and pulled her top up to cover her breast cleavage, then i asked her tell me honestly you liked it or not, she said what, i said my lund what else, she said should i tell your mom that what you asking, i said but i know you like it, the way you were looking at it. she said shut up, i dont ok, i said cant be, you lying, girls like to hold big lund like i have in there small hands, my cousin made a face of anger said can we not talk about your that now and gave a sudden laugh haha, you are really something Rajbir dont you, with her laughter i got more guts and said her where i am something else. i am only a normal guy. like in this age all are. she said i am your cousin and you should have some shame in front of me. i said you dont have to make me remind that always. i am a gentleman. she looked at me and said my foot. i smiled and said so tell me about your bf
i am sure in college times you must be having a bf. she laughed and said you were in school those days haha remember how i use to scold you sometimes when once i got to know that you got 10 in maths and that also in board exam. i made a cover up reaction and said woh toe that time i was weak in maths. now not like that. she said yah but your mother blamed me because you were learning from me those days. i said yah honestly telling you i was 14yrs that time and you were 21 but i use to like you a lot. she said what you mean like. i said i mean you were too sexy that time also but now you are more hotter then those days also. she said shut up you idiot. i am still elder then you. so always have respect for me you understand. i said i always have respect and love for you only. even my whole body is for you only. she said you are too much really. nonsense aur bakwaas jitnee marzi karwa loe tumsay. i then wanted to talk about manali to make her realize that i slept with you so dont forget that. then i said it thank you for manali. she said what you mean. for letting me take what i wanted from teenage. she said shut up rajbir and i told you never bring that again. you trapped me and i did not liked anything. you lucky i never said anyone what you did. you can go to jail for that. i said really you threatening me now. she said take in whatever way you want. i will not forgive you for that. i said in my heart haan salee virginity jo tayree lay lee meinay, i said i never forced you for anything and by the way dont forget that i am the only guy who do so much for you also. i wanted her to feel that i did a lot for her also she should not forget it, she looked at me and stayed silent. i said no other guy will do like i am always ready for you to do anything. she laughed and said oh come on you boys are all dogs. i said i am telling you honestly the way you have done magic on me of your beauty no other girl can do like this. i am crazy for you. she was listening and when i touched her lip, she said you are my cousin still at the end of day. so stop being crazy for me too much or else your mother will kill you first and then my mother and she laughed again haha removed my finger from her lips also

then i said haan yeah bhee hai. she said hai na. so stay away from me ok and dont force me to take harsh steps ever like telling your mom. i stayed quiet and said ok so what tell me about your bf and all. she said i had in college but he wanted to have fun with me, so before he did anything i left him. i smiled and said sahe kiya sala kameena. she said what kameena, i can say same for you also. i said but i am not your bf but i can be if you allow, she said what and slapped me lightly on my cheek. shut up and go now. stop eating my head rajbir. jao ub. i said dekhnay doe na. at least you know i like seeing you. same time bell voice came. door bell. she looked at me and said your mom must be back. dekh loe unhain achay say pehlay and laughed on me haha. i went and opened door. mom said you ordered breakfast, i said yah few dosas i ordered from bikaner. should be coming. then my cousin went to sit in my mom room with her mother and my mom. i was in my room, when breakfast came, i called them all, we sat on dining table. i had made sure that my cousin sis sit next to me as when my mom and aunty were coming i pulled chair for them opposite to mine and when my cousin came. she only saw chair next to me both sides. she took my right side seat and we were dishing. my mother and aunty were talking there things about some relatives. same time i placed my hand on my cousin sis thigh, she felt my hand and made an instant shock expression looking at me and i looked at her and said food nice know, she said nothing and then when her hand she put above my hand to remove from her thigh, which i was waiting for her to do, under the table i grabbed her left hand and placed it on my lund area, she felt it now with her hand my hard lund above my pant , i was playing with her nicely, she was pulling her hand but i made her held my lund above my gym track pant, i was not wearing jockey also inside that track pant, so she could actually feel the hardness nicely. then i said my mom and aunty dosa nice know. they said very tasty raj thanks. they were enjoying and my cousin looked at me and made a reaction to me with face for leaving her thin hand but same time i made sure she now enter her hand in my track pant, so i took her hand put it all inside my track pant and now she felt the real current there. her hand was all over my big hard loeda

it had already turned into a huge rock lund. hard. then i said my cousin you enjoying, she looked at me in anger and coughed, said i need water. my mom got up and went to kitchen to get water for her, my cousin sis hand was still on my lund but because i was holding her hand from above and making her hold my lund she was doing, if i would have ease the grip that time, then she would have pulled her hand back. my mom came near her and pat on her back and said you ok baby. when my mom was standing just next to us, same time i made pressure on her hand to rub my cock up and down and stroke it, she had to do it and said yah massi thanks i am fine. my cock was getting rubbed by her small hand, my mother was again sitting next to us, her mother was next to us also and that scene was so hot for me, with in 2minutes of making her rub my cock by stroking up and down with her small palm which was above my dick, i ejaculated, i wanted to moan loud as i was still leaking semen, she felt watery thick sticky feeling on her hand which was inside my track pant and looked at me in shock and anger way. i know how i controlled from making a voice that time due to my ejaculation of semen, i left the grip of her palm and same time she pulled her hand out of my pant, which had most of the semen on it. my mother said some smell coming, to her sister, it was my semen smell, i said must be from outside, my cousin grabbed few tissues from table with her right hand and slowly cleaned her left palm and fingers also. i knew my pant was wet inside and semen will smell, i grabbed the glass of water and dropped it on my lap deliberately and said ohh shit, let me change, i got up and went in my room to bath again. after few minutes came back, fresh, my cousin was literally giving me anger look. she was sitting with my mom. i said my cousin. i will make tea for all of you. i went to kitchen, i thought now have to make her mood good again or else she will eat me alive. after 2 min my cousin also came in kitchen and pushed me once, tried to slap me then and i held her thin hand and said what happen, she said how can you, i said but you are the one who were saying i am scared of my mother, pata chal gaya now, i am not, she said this way you will tell me you idiot. i left her hand and then she said you are so dirty rajbir, sick. you made me feel disgusted. i said i am sorry. woh i have weakness right now i think thats why came, i did not wanted to cum on your hand like that. she said shut up. Dont talk to me now you understand. she turned to go in and i grabbed her and pulled towards me strongly in my arms, said sorry. she said leave me. i smiled and said wont do again now you know i dont scared of my mom. same time she heard my mom was coming in kitchen, i left her waist and she turned went inside. saying my mother i told him how to make tea. my mom looked at her and said oh thanks baby and then said me in anger way. what you standing here. make tea quick for us. i made tea and went inside, served to all. while serving i winked at my cousin. she knew i was going out of control as it was my home my pitch. in evening i wanted to take her down in our lawn and gallery to click some pics of her. then i went her room and told her hi may i come in madam, she said get lost. i went inside. i said why so rude. she said you deserve rudeness only. if i talk with you nicely then you get too free. i said ok wont get free now. come lets go down, to click some pics of yours. she said i dont want. i said come my doll. she said i am not your doll, rajbir dont make me angry. you wait, she got up and was going to my mother room, massi , she woke her up and i felt oh shit yeah toe sahee mein complaint karnay chalee gayee, i said to her in signal no please, she said massi yeah rajbir is very irritating. you should tell him to give other people space. my mom called me and said raj what happen, i said nothing mom, i was just asking her to come down, will show her nice lawn and her mood will get change, my cousin was still in anger face, massi said raj no if she dont want to go down. its ok, you dont disturb her now ok. go to your room

i said ok mom, i was going and my cousin sis was going in her room, she turned to look at me and showed me punch sign, i went in my room, then i sms her sorry, she never replied, then after 1hr i dont know how her mood got change or what but she came to my mother and aunty room, she said them i am going down massi, then my mom said take rajbir with you also. he will feel good too. you guys should not fight, she said ok, she then came my room , i was watching some wwf that time, she said i am going down, aana hai toe aajaana, i said i dont want you go thanks, i was v upset that she actually reached my mother to complaint, she then said me by turning on my room light, i am wearing this new dress. click my pics. she said that and all my upset and anger dont know where it went, i got up from bed , she said you are such a dog dont you. click pics bola toe uth gaye. i smiled and she went ahead. i wore my sports shoes and went down following her. i said why you went to mom, she said dar gaye na bachu. next time will tell her if you misbehaved with me. she laughed on me haha. i knew she was feeling good now as again she over powered me.. i started to click her pics, she was using red lipstick. i click many pics of her in nice poses

[Image: g.jpg]

[Image: h.png]

[Image: i.jpg]

my lund was again getting hard. then after that i told her come let me show you this ground floor, she said but its close from many years, i said haan ub bhoot rehta hai idhar. she said oh please, she never saw my ground floor as we had make it close from many years, i opened it and turned on the light inside, lots of webs were there, i made space so she could enter also, she said my make up you will spoil really, dust here. i took her and showed her all rooms, few rooms still had bed, she said you should sleep in this bhootiya floor and she laughed. i was staring at her beauty figure only. i sat on bed. she knew where i was looking then instantly i pulled her and she came on my lap, i said shhh dnt make noise, bhoot jaagjaayga, straight away my thumb i started to rub on her lips and removed her lips stick, spoiled it, she said dont do. i slide my thumb in her mouth and said her lick this. she bite my thumb and i took it out oucchhhhhh, she was getting up from my lap but i pulled her again on my lap and said just sit 5min on my lap then we will go up, she looked in my eyes while sitting on my lap and said kya karun tumhara mein, then held my hairs hard, i said baal ukhad doegee aap toe, so hard she held my hairs, then she got easy a bit and left my hairs, i said see my heart beat so fast when you near me, she said i dont care, i said see now hear, then she brought her head down on my chest and said ok heard it, then i said now my turn, i also placed my head on her breast and was listening her heart beat, was doing drama of listening, i wanted to feel her soft breasts, i put pressure on her waist and made her more close to me on my lap, she came nicely up and my cheek was on her breast above her top, i was doing drama of heart beat listen like that, she asked what you heard, i said your heart saying, you need love from Rajbir right now, she laughed haha and said you know what i think, i said what, she said my heart saying slap this boy again. i took my hand by then on her naked waist as i made sure my hand enter under her top from behind and i was feeling her waist nicely, i grabbed her and said her, one kiss, she looked at me in irritating way and said you wont learn dont you, just now i was about to tell your mom and now you asking kiss. i said acha sorry no kiss, at least let me take your sweetness on my finger, she then tried to got up, i pulled her again on my lap and said sit na what hurry you have. she turned to look at me and i was seeing her red lips from so close

same time again i rubbed my finger on her lip and nicely this time after rubbing took in my mouth in front of her, licked it and said delicious, she then gone crazy seeing me behaving naughty and said dont be mad, leave my waist, i said then should i grab your breast, acha let me see you without this top once, open, she said you crazy. i will go home i am telling you, i said i promise i will not touch or remove your bra, just show me bra, remove this top, she said ok enough i am am going up now, then i tried to pull her top up from behind, she grabbed my hand and said stop it, i said then let me see you in bra, as soon i placed my hand on her breast, she slapped me same time and i had to let her go. i was like bhenchod salee randee, again gave me a slap. itnay iskay nakhray hain, i just cant believe it. she was almost outside by then, i locked down stair and went up too, she was sitting along with her mother and my mom, when i entered room, my mom asked me yeah gaal laal kyun hai tumhara, my cousin said lagta hai thapad pada hai bachay ko kisee ladkee ka, my mom looked at me and her strangely, i could not believe my cousin will blurt it out like this and my mom not a stupid women also, i instantly said nahe woh aapkee yeah niece nay red make up laga diya, when she was doing on her self. my cousin said aur lagaun, i said no enough. thanks. my mom and her sister laughed on me and said go wash your face. i went i knew salee mazaa lay rahee the mayra full, tadpa rahee thee mujhay and she was enjoying. After few minutes my fat cousin bro came, he came to fetch them both, so while they were leaving, i told my cousin sis i wanted to give you that cd, she asked me earlier, she came in my room while everyone was going down by stairs, i gave her cd, she took cd and said next time if you said anything like that toe punch dungee, not thapad also. i wanted to grab her again but thought no use now, best is let her go. fir kabhee dekhaingay now. today was not my day. she went down and they went there home.
[+] 5 users Like writer's post
Like Reply
Amazing updates as ever...letvthis dominating cousin show up her kind soft heart also first qnd then let Raj play with her soft boobs too with love.
[+] 1 user Likes sandy4hotgirls1's post
Like Reply
Thanks for updates Bhai. Only releif in lockdown
[+] 1 user Likes sexydude's post
Like Reply
Bhai, hope you get time to update this weekend.
Like Reply
Next day was sunday and i thought today i will rest whole day at home and wont go aunty home also as just now they went so my mom will ask if i go there or she will get some stupid doubts, so being little clever i thought lets just rest and enjoy sunday with myself, will go gym for 2hrs and then watch some movies, i was in gym around 4pm, almost completed my workout session of 2hrs in afternoon, as gym was mostly empty in afternoon time. so i prefer that time for myself. i was coming out and was sitting in my car to go shanky home for few minutes, as i never saw him also from many weeks now, though few times only we spoke on phone, when he use to call i was mostly at work or at cousin home, so i thought lets go and meet him, i sat in my car, started my lancer, what i see my mobile showing call coming from my cousin sis, i smiled and picked her call, thought maybe she want to go somewhere urgent. i said hello, she said hi raj where are you, i said in gym why, she said can you come home now, i was like silent, i took a pause and said ok, she hang up phone, i was whole way thinking aaj toe lottery lag gayee. she called me first time and called me home also. i reached there parked my car, i came out and seeing what that there neighbour who own Bmw car also, that rich fellow standing on road and abusing looking at my aunty home, saying like this, oh bhenchod moetay gaand faad dunga tayree, bahar aa salay mayray ghar kay aagay park karayga aglee baar apnee kachda toe aur bura haal karunga tayra aur tayree maa ka, i am like shocked, what is he saying but in my aunty home no one outside. so i just went up. my cousin sis opened door. i said what happen, she said that guy got mad, he hit bhai also just now, i went in saw my cousin bro face, his eye swollen, hand was also injured, then i saw aunty was little hurt, as my cousin said when he was hitting bhai, mom went down and he pushed mom also, i said you should call security officer, aunty said no no leave it. that man rich also dont know what he will do, i said aunty aisay thode na hoeta hai. how can he hit on simple thing like parking. then i said my cousin you went down, she said no i never, mom locked up and i called you that time, i said good, then i said ok you stand in balcony, i will tell that man to calm down and try to sort out, my aunty was putting band aid on her son hand and eye, my cousin sis came on balcony, i went down and said haan bhai sahab what happen, he said oye tu kaun hai bhenchod, chal nikal idhar say, i said aaram say bhai sahab, if you have problem with parking i will tell them, they wont park here.

he was a big guy also so i did not wanted to go after him as well, then he said salay tayreee maa kee chuut, tum sabkee faad dunga mein, jaantay nahe tum mujhay, i was like what this man just said, he abused me by taking my mom name, i got so hyper, i grabbed him and pushed him hard, he fell down and again got up, tried to grab me but i was more athletic and young so i moved and gave a strong right punch on his face he fell down badly, his wife came from inside to stop me no bhaiya, buss karo, i said i am telling him nicely and he abusing me, he was knocked down with in 5 minutes, i saw my cousin sis in balcony, she smiled at me, i left him like that knocked out down on road and came up, i was up, my cousin sis said sahee kiya, what nice punch you gave him, i smiled and said no problem, we were then looking up at my cousin bro, he was hurt, then after few minutes security officer came our home, that man complaint about i hit him, Sho said you have to come with us Mr Rajbir, i said sir but that guy hit my cousin bro and then tried to hit me, i only acted in self defence, he was not ready to listen anything because i knew this sho knows that fucker, so i called shanky and his uncle who was in Cbi, Sp rank, then that sho got fucked too, he was like yes sir no problem sir, we will take action against this neighbour man, that neighbour fucker they arrested also in pressure from top. my cousin bro and aunty were happy that this neighbour of there got a nice lesson, his wife came later to beg us with an apology letter from her husband. then i decided to let it go. whole evening went almost 3hrs in that entire process but that neighbour of my aunty learned a good lesson that day and we were all happy, my mother also knew as i called her, she said should i call my friend lawyer and all and i said no need, i sorted out already. my cousin sis was whole time seeing how i sorted that situation. i told my cousin bro, i will take you to doctor, he said its ok, let me see till tomorrow, my cousin bro and aunty they both were tired also and went to rest. Then i paid attention to my cousin sis who was still standing there near me, she said have some coke you must be tired. she brought and i took few sips, then said her you also take a sip, she took and then i again took glass and had the rest of coke, she said thanks for all this, you are so young but brave, i said dont wake them up, let them rest, she said yah, i was looking at her and she moved her eyes down, she said so you will go home now, i said i want to go ice cream parlour first with you, she looked at me, i knew she cant say no right now, she said now, i said yah lock the door from outside and we can go, she took a pause and just looked at me and then said ok, i said i am going down waiting in car, she did not came i waited 15min, then i called her, she said coming getting ready, i said ok, then she came, sat, was wearing jeans and some nice long kurti top but it was open from midway, showing her belly a bit, i took her silently to ice cream shop and from there she knew also where i will go, to my favourite spot, i was parking car and she said rajbir i want to go home, mom needs me, i said in few minutes, she said thanks for today really, i thought in my heart raj yeah hee moeka hai faayda utha iska, yesterday she was showing so much attitude aur fir pata nahe kab iska dimaag ghoom jaay, i turned on light inside and turned towards her, said nice, she said what, your dress, nice very sexy, this kurti, show belly, she opened from centre a bit was shying in showing me, i grabbed from both sides her kurti and like a curtain pulled it aside to see her belly, her belly button was so sexy. i touched with my hand and she was like can we go home. i looked at her and knew she will soon start her drama again, my hand was still on her belly, then she removed my hand from there and said you should bath, go home and rest, must be late also, i also called you straight from gym, i said i am not in a hurry. i grabbed her hand and said her to come on my lap, she looked at me and said here no, i said come, come naa, she said ouchhh when i pulled her towards me, my dress rajbir wait, i said nothing happens to your dress and i made her sit on my lap, she said i am uncomfortable like this, i could see that car gear was giving trouble so i said her put your feet on car seat then, she smiled and looked at me, i said remove this sandals and put feet up, you will be comfortable, she did that and now she was nicely on my lap with her both legs going towards her seat. i had my left hand on her waist and was feeling her naked waist nicely, she was feeling shy that time i could see in her eyes, then she said to me, today you taught a very good lesson to that neighbour of ours, i said you could have hit him a punch like you said me yesterday to hit me, she smiled and said woh toe i just said you. i said acha. par gussa mein aap bahut sexy lagtee hoe, she smiled and i said look at me, she looked in my eyes and i placed my finger on her lips, started to rub, i said let it go in, she listen and open her mouth a bit and i slide my finger inside. her tongue already started to lick it, i could feel and i took it out myself as she made it all wet with her spit. then i took my finger in my mouth and she was smiling, then said chalain ub, i said lick again, she took it inside her mouth again on her own by bringing her head forward and licked again my same finger, she was still licking my all fingers now slowly and hand too without i told her, i understood this signal of her, my hand which was on her waist, i took up and grabbed her breast, she instantly held my hand too but not removed it from her breast, i said remove hand, she made face expression like a beggar no, i again said remove your hand from my hand and she did, now my left hand which i placed on her breast, i pressed it few times soft, then she again held my hand tried to stop me from pressing her breast but still she was kissing my hand and licking it with her tongue, i said her remove this kurti now, i want to see you in bra only, she was like noo Rajbir, i said just pull it up quick and show me, she left licking of my hand and made some funny faces, i was like just 2 min only, i will get happy, she looked here and there out of car and then quickly pulled her top up which was under her kurti above her waist, her white bra was holding her both mangoes, as soon she showed me then again pull it down, i said not like this, i pulled her this time all on my lap and made her sit cross legs facing me and said now pull it so i could see, she again did and as i saw her bra, i grabbed it from between and pulled that bra also up to take her breast out she tried to cover it but i said 2min let me see, her hand i had to grab so she dont cover, her bra i pulled up till her neck in one small force only and her breast were naked in front of me, she said enough rajbir, i smiled and placed my mouth straight away on her right nipple took it in my mouth started to suck it and her left breast i held it, like a mango i was squeezing it, i looked up to her face, her eyes were close already and i was licking her pink nipple, i let go of her hand and placed it under her ass to bring her more closer to me, she opened her eyes and held my head while my mouth was still stuck on her right nipple, i was sucking it again and again and voices were coming out of my mouth, then i took her left nipple in my mouth she held my hairs tightly and said aahhh raajbirr she moaned when i was sucking her nipple, sweet pain she was getting, she was trying to push my mouth away, so i should stop but i made her hand down and was enjoying sucking her left breast now, squeezed it hard, it was nice soft so round , white i licked it all of it and then looked at her she had her eyes again close and was saying me slowly, lets go home now, i took her nipple out my mouth and went close to her lips to smootch her, as soon my lips met hers, she felt it, her eyes got opened, i placed my hand on the back of her head and started to suck her lips, she was like ummmhhhhh noo, i was sliding my tongue in her mouth, while kissing her, her hands were holding my back and finally her eyes got closed and i could feel her tongue in my mouth now, she was supporting me in that kiss i was doing, all her lipstick was removed from her lips, i ate it all with my mouth, she tapped on my shoulder a bit, so i left her mouth sucking. she said enough, lets go now and started to pull her top down, i was in no mood for home now, my lund was already hard, i wanted to sleep with this beauty now and there, i again pulled her top up and her bra as she was still on me and her breast took again in my mouth, almost 15 min i only sucked her both breasts one by one, she tried many times to stop but knew that time she was weak in front of me, after licking and enjoying her nipples nicely i came on her neck, she said please rajbir now enough, i said dont speak and just sit let me do my things, hold me tight. she looked at me in anger face i thought she loosing her patience now but i did not care, i took her lips again in my mouth and started to suck them eat them even bite them a bit, she felt biting and pushed me, said what you doing it hurt me. i said sorry my doll and next kiss i took softly, licking of her lips, then i said her to throw spit in my mouth, she said what disgusting no, she laughed haha, i said do na, i was still grabbing her breast but above her top now as she covered her breast with her top, so i opened my mouth and said put your spit in my mouth, she laughed, i said do its ok, she took her spit and thrown in my mouth slowly, dropped it. i swallowed it, she said me you crazy really, i said yah for you i am crazy from the time you use to teach me when i was in school. then again i took her mouth in my mouth and held her hairs tightly, while smootching her enjoying with her, then said her enter your tongue in my mouth give me tongue, she did and closed her eyes, i knew she became mine now, i was enjoying her tongue. my phone was ringing, my mom call i saw, i left my cousin hairs and picked phone, yes mom, my cousin was still on my lap, i was feeling her breast above her top with my hand and she removed my hand away, while signalling should i tell your mom, i smiled, i said mom no all sorted out, buss aaraha hun abhee bahar hun, yes i know i have work, i disconnected call.

my cousin said what your mother was saying. that come you have work. is she crazy women and you also saying that yah you coming because you have work. i said what happen. she got pissed off really and came to her seat from my lap, i tried to hold her waist again to bring her above me but she pushed me hard and said stop it ok, you go you have office. my brother got hurt i thought you have genuine feelings for us but you are like your mother selfish isnt it Rajbir, i said i am not. she said i dont want to listen anything now. i said then what you expect me to do. she said you should have said her no this is my family also. i cant leave them like this. forget work but you said you coming home because your mother wants you go back and go to office. go home Mr mamma boy. i said its not like that. i took a pause of 2 min, she said drive home, we dont need you or your mother. i said wait. i felt like kya yaar yeah chuut haath say nikal jaayge, if i did not do anything. then to make her calm, i had to call my mother back, it was so tough but i had to choose one between my mother or my favorite chuut in this world my cousin sister, i made mind and called mother, she picked up and i said mom how can you be so selfish. i cant come now, my cousin bro got hit and you are talking about my office. i will stay with him tonight and will come home tomorrow, she said how you talking to me rajbir, i said mother dont ok. you not suppose to tell me what to do and i hang up on her. i felt so bad by doing it but i had no choice. i just wanted my cousin sis to be happy that moment so i can enter in her, play with her. i looked at her and said happy now, she said drive, i want to go home. i tried to take her lip kiss again but she stopped me, i said what more you want, i just scolded her in front of you, she looked at me, i said i listen you always you saw that, now come on my lap again. she said no i am tired now, i need to go home, i was like bhenchodee naatak karte hai, salee bitch, i removed my track pant down straight away and removed jockey also, showed her my lund, see its so hard, grab it and kiss. she saw and said you really too much rajbir, wear pants, i was not ready to go back without taking my beauty that time, i said hold na, dont be like this now, made her grabbed my cock myself, she was looking in my eyes still, i said i will do anything for you, kiss this, she grabbed my cock nicely tight and bend her head down a bit, was looking at my lund from close and then looked in my eyes while holding my dick in her small hand, i said kiss it and she started to kiss it mwahh, then i said in mouth, keep there, she looked in my eye again and said no with her head, i said please once, she looked at my long hard cock and said its big i cant, i said try, i held the back of her head and pushed little down on my cock while i was sitting on my seat, slowly she opened her lips and took my pink mushroom tip in her lips, i said nice, now open mouth wide, she did and i slide it inside, my lund never got too inside but half way she took, then i said lund ko chooso achay say ub aap, i said in hindi to her so she should feel more bad and feel that she was sucking my lund. she was sucking now on her own, i just held her hairs and placed my hand on back of her head, then i said her throw spit, she did , now take in mouth, she nodded head like you naa and again took my pink mushroom tip in her small lips, she started to stroke with her left hand up and down on my lund and with her mouth she was sucking it, i was moaning loud in car, i knew she is mine now, i told her use tongue on it, she was using and obeying me nice, look up in my eyes, she stared in my eyes now use tongue, she did and i smiled and said you are my doll, suck now nicely, she was giving me the hottest blowjob ever in my life, then i said her place your face on my balls now, she smiled but did it and i was rubbing my large lund on her pretty face, you are so beautiful, she took my ball in her mouth and then other one then looked at me and i said give me smootch, she came near my mouth and sucked my mouth while rubbing stroking my cock up and down faster, i knew i will cum but i wanted to cum in her lips, so i said her in lips take it quick, she understood i am about to cum, she said no and smiled, i said take na quick. she was rubbing stroking my lund faster , i just could not control anymore i knew i am about to cum, my semen came and i was moaning loudd aaaahhhhhhhhhh ohhh yeahhhhhhh, all fell on me itself because of gravity and some on car dashboard, her hands also got dirty as she was still stroking, i held her hairs tightly while moaning during my cummmmm, her hand was still on my large hard cock, i smiled and she said my hairs leave now, i left them and straight away took a nice passionate smootch, french kiss with her, she was not giving but i took it a deep 2 min smooch with my tongue in her mouth all of it, she had no choice but to give me that long kiss. then i left her and said give me tissue inside dash board, she gave me and i was cleaning my lund. she did also cleansed her hand which had my semen on it, then i wore my pant and she said drive now, happy you got what you wanted, i smiled and drove car, i was thinking mazaa aagaya aaj blowjob laykar apnee cousin sis say. That also she gave me with full passion. It was a dream come true for me. i played music in car while we were going home, i was thinking salee kal tak mujhay thapad maar rahee thee, aaj poora lund choos gayee mayra aur kya smooches dae gayee. mazaa aagaya but i wanted to sleep with her, Jism movie song was on, Jaadu hai nasha hai, madhoshiyan, she was feeling good opened window, her hairs were flying because of wind , she looked at me and smiled, i placed my hand on her thigh, nicely felt it, she placed her legs above dashboard and stretched them, while my hand was rubbing on her thighs and that song made the atmosphere more hot in car, i was again getting horny while pressing her thighs, then i took hand on her belly rubbed it and opened her jeans button with my left hand to see her pantie inside, she instantly removed my hand from there and said noooo enough. now be good boy. i smiled and we reached home, she said you want to stay or go, i said i am coming, she said your office, i said will take leave, she went up, i was behind her, she opened door silently, then said me slowly lock, her bro and mom were still sleeping, she said i am going for shower, i said wait let me click your pics first in this dress, she said ok, i took out phone, clicked few pics and then said thanks

now you can go shower, she went, i was checking on her brother by then, i went his room, saw his face, he was really hurt too, was sleeping so i stood there for few min, saw that his sister came near me from her shower and said me is bhai ok, i said yah he will get healed, will take him to doctor tomorrow, she said thanks raj for being there, i looked at her nicely, she was wearing her night gown now, pink with rob above it, i said anything for you, she said yah my dog, i smiled and said i need to bath too, can i use your bathroom, she said sure, i went and took her towel itself, came out fresh, she gave me his bhai tshirt which was big as he was fat but i wore it and i wore my track pant which was still clean, she said so you will sleep in hall, is that ok, i was in no mood to sleep but i said yah later will sleep there, can you make coffee for me, she said sure, she went to kitchen, walked in front of me in that night gown, i was looking at her gaand, so sexy soft gaand, my lund made a movement in my pant, i also went in kitchen behind her and positioned myself behind her, she felt me and said what you doing, i grabbed her waist and whispered in her ear you are so beautiful, she said mom will come, i said she sleeping, i was rubbing my lund on her ass openly and told her to stand straight, i opened her rob while licking her neck, she turned and went inside her room, i smiled and followed her, went inside her room too, first i closed the door locked it, she said what you doing, i came near her, opened her rob and said her no need to wear now, she tried to hold it but i removed it all and there i saw her in her thin nightie under that rob, her arms were all visible, she sat on her bed and said no raj please enough. you cant. i came near her , bend myself and started to kiss her feet, you know i will do anything for you dont you, i fought with my mother also you seen it, i was licking her feet and toes, she pushed my face with her feet and said you are a bloody dog dont you, i said i am your dog only and again grabbed her feet, was licking it and then placed my mouth on her legs, started to suck them so white juicy, i pushed her down on her bed while sucking her legs, moved to her thighs, licked them all, with tongue, lips, i was just enjoying her creamy thighs, her gown i almost pulled it all up slowly till her pantie, she was hiding her white pantie which i already saw, my arms are big and bulky , so my strength was more then her, i just removed her hands aside so easily which were hiding that pantie of her and saw it was white, she was saying me slowly no, rajjj relax now, stop, i placed my mouth straight on her pantie started to suck it with my tongue, she was making too much movement, i looked at her and said sshhhh, she saw my eyes and made head movement like no, i placed my mouth again on her pantie and started to lick it, her vagina i was licking above her pantie, what a feeling it was, after a minute i just grabbed her pantie from the sides of her ass and pulled it down with force, it came all down and i have thrown it aside in the room, it fell down on floor, she was trying to get up but i grabbed her and placed my mouth straight away on her pussy lips, i did not even wasted a second, she had little pussy hairs that time, i was just sucking licking it all her juices, she had no choice but to grab my hairs and my mouth was licking the most tastiest pussy in the world, my dream of having her again and again was getting fulfilled, i placed her legs on my shoulders to open them a bit, so that i can lick her deep, her clit i took in my mouth, she had her eyes closed by then, i thought she is enjoying this sweet pain and feeling that i had her pussy in my mouth literally, i tried to grabbed her boobs but she held my both hands and was moving up and down on my face by rubbing her pussy on my lips, i held her hands tightly also when she was doing that, then she moaned aahhhh raaajj and made a tight grip of her hairs, i knew she cuming, i removed my face from her pussy and saw it was so wet, same time i pushed my middle finger in her pussy and started to put it in and out. my finger got so wet with her wetness, i took it in my mouth and then looked at her while sliding my two fingers in her now, she was making a face expression of noo aahh with slight moans, sometime tried to hold my hand, sometime trying to pull my hand away so i dont push my fingers in and out of her but now where i was able to stop, my lund was hard already, i was ready to fuck this bitch who was laying naked from down in front of me and i was sliding my fingers in her, same time i placed my mouth again between her thighs and started to lick her again, her pussy was tasting so nice and yummy that i wanted to eat her all. she again made a sudden moan of pain aaahhhhhh rajjjjj, stoppppp now, i held her both hands again and used my tongue inside her pussy lips, it was so pink from inside also, she was shaking with my licking now, almost 20 minutes of licking and sucking i did of her vagina and then i pulled my track pant down, she was tired i could see as she had 2 or 3 orgasms already, she saw me removing my track pant, i went down of bed, grabbed her legs and pulled her towards me, she knew what i will do now, she was about to get fuck, i just placed my lund on her chuut area and she pushed me with her leg and said noooo, i dont want this, i again held her and opened her legs, started to rub my lund on her chuut again, i said wait let me do, she said no rajjjbirrr i swear i will never talk with you if you did this, i looked at her she was getting serious, she said honestly i will never speak to you, i swear on my mom, i was like oh bhenchod ub kya drama hai yeah, i came up near her face with my dick, said her lick this then, she got up but was sitting on bed now, made her gown down, i came near her and said suck my lund, she looked at me and my cock, then took it inside her mouth again, i made a moan aahhhh achay say, poora karo, she looked at me and knew i was really horny that time and could fuck her also, i held her breast and slowly started to deep throat her, she got choked few times and thrown spit on my foot, i smiled and said what happen, she said so big, i cant, i said acha wont put deep now, you suck the way you want, i pulled her gown strap down and took her breast out, was playing with her nipple and making her suck my lund again. she was doing it slowly, i opened her hairs and grabbed them tight, i said you are so sexy. her right breast was naked out of her gown and she was sucking my lund. same time i got a call from shanky, she left my cock so i could see my phone, i picked up and said haan bay gaandu, then came near my cousin and showed her take in mouth, she took again, haan bol, kuch nahe waheen hun abhee, he said sab ok hoe gaya na, i said haan, abhee busy hun, he said abhee wahan hoe bhai, i said haan idhar hee ruk raha aaj raat, he said wah fir toe cousin ka maza maaro, i said woh hee chal raha, he said really, i said haan and i held her hairs tight and signal her lick balls, she started to suck my balls now, then i said shanky chal kal baat kartay abhee busy hun, he said kya kar rahay hoe moan kee awaz aarahe aapke, i said pata toe hai tujhay sab, he said choos rahee hai kya, i said haan abhhee , ek dum poora badiya wala woh bhee, he laughed haha ok you enjoy, kal miltay, i said ok, then i grabbed her breast again, smootched her nicely, said her lick my tongue my doll, we both were licking now each other spits, she was mine i knew, after sucking her tongue and lips, i again slide my lund in her lips, she was stroking also now, so i cum quick, i was near she knew, i said her you need to swallow this. she looked at me and shake her head in nooo direction, i knew salee nahe karaygee, so i took my lund out her mouth and started to stroke it hard and fast, she said no let me get up now, i said wait, i was near, kiss again, she did kissed the tip, with tongue made a kiss, she did that i held her hairs tight and i knew i am cumming , here my semen came again so much with a splash i was throwing on her face, some went in her eye, hairs and on her lips, drops of semen were still cumming, she was like yuckkkk rajjjbirr what you did, i saw her face after ejaculation, it was nicely painted with my semen, so pretty face of her, then i brought my cock near her mouth again and said clean it doll, she sucked it with no other choice and said me you are badd very bad guy and i was laughing sorry so bad i am really, she said yes you are and ran away to bathroom for cleaning, i wore my pant, i was tired too, i grabbed her pantie from floor and said her good night after a nice long kiss in end. when she came out of bathroom, i grabbed her from her waist and smooched her nice french kiss and said her see you tomorrow , she said return that, she signal towards her pantie in my hand, i smiled and smelled it in front of her, made her felt more shy and gave her back, went out and during sleep in hall i was thinking ub toe yeah mayree hoe chukkee hai, chuut iskee kabhee bhee chod lunga, kal salee nay thapad maara tha aaj lund choos kar chuut chuswaa gayee, she was clever too i knew how she made me go against my own mother but what to do for such hot chuut i was ready to do anything that time. i was crazy for her. that night i got such a nice deep sleep.
Like Reply
Bhai, amazing updates Bhai.
Like Reply
Wah..kya baat hai..mazaa aa gaya..Let Raj do more naughty stuff with his Cousin Sis..but let him not share her with anyone else.
Like Reply
Next day i took off from office. my aunty came to wake me up with tea, i had tea and then i went for shower. i used my cousin bro tshirt as i did not had my clothes with me that time. By the time i came out of bath and got ready. My cousin sis was also outside her room. she was drying her hairs with towel. i said her good morning, she just smiled a bit. she was wearing her normal home clothes tshirt and a pants under. Her hairs were open, wet and long. i was staring at her breast shape in that tshirt which was looking very nice round. while she was in kitchen making tea for all. By that time my cousin bro also came there and sat with us next to his mom and i. I looked at him, his eye was still swollen. he was having pain now in his hand also. so i said him lets go to hospital. i will take you. He said yah i think i should go. then my cousin sis came with tea and served us and said her brother of course bhai you should go doctor now with Rajbir. i will also come. i said her no you stay with your mom. i will take him as too much bheed bhaad usually in hospitals you stay home, i will handle it. she said ok.

i did not wanted to take her as she is so pretty and there everyone will only stare at her beauty if she will go. As in govt hospitals cheap people use to come only those days. Aunty said which hospital you will go bayta raj, i said aunty i think ddu is best in it. As one of my friend father is head of ortho there, so we will get free quick also and with good treatment, aunty said ok thats very good. you doing so much. you really done great help. i said its ok aunty ji after all we are family. my cousin brother said thanks raj. i said aray no issue bhai. while my cousin sis was taking sip of tea, her mom said her you also say thanks to Raj for helping us like this, my cousin looked at me and said why i should say, he is not an outsider that we say thanks to him. i was like acha nice. her mom said no still you should say thanks also. i said aunty no problem she said me half thanks when you guys were sleeping yesterday. i also said in a way that my cousin sis understood what i mean and i looked at her, she made a face like she want to hit me that time. rest half i will take some other time. aunty said half thanks, i said i meant thank you hoeta hai na poora, toe aapkee baytee nay sirf thank diya kal, you reh gaya, aunty got up and said you kids really mayree samjh say bahar hoe tum, she went to kitchen. my cousin bro said i will come and went to his room, then my cousin sis showed me punch sign and was murmuring in her mouth looking at me, that why i had to say like that. i smiled, after breakfast i took him to hospital, in reports he got hair line fracture, when we came back, i dropped him up, then said aunty where is your daughter, she said woh aarahee hoegee, went till priya home, i said ok, i will fetch her and come, i went down to fetch her, outside priya home i was pressing horn of car, my cousin saw my car from window and came out, i said we came back he got hair line fracture, she said oh bad, i said nothing big will get heal, come sit i will drop you home, she said give me 5 min i will come, let me take some fashion designing material from priya, i waited and she came back, sat in car

i said in evening i want to go swimming today, you want to come, she said no i dont think so i will come, i said ok your choice, her home came, she said wanna come up, i said no will go now, then she said me in car thanks for everything again, i looked at her and placed my thumb on her lower lip, she said kya kar rahay hoe. mut karo. i rubbed my thumb nicely on her lip and said her i will do anything for you. she said i know because you are my dog. i pushed my thumb in her mouth and she started to lick it, i felt like i should take her smootch again. outside her home i was playing with her as it was afternoon so everyone was inside, then she took my thumb outside with her hand and said you go now, i said one kiss, she said no, i said what no, she said not here, you mad, i said then i will come up and take in your room, she said no and i moved forward a bit to kiss her in car itself, she placed her hand between our lips and went out of car, then turned and slowly said bye my dog. i smiled while she went up, while i was coming back i was like ub toe tu mayreee hai, tujhay ranee kee tarhan chodunga. bahut attitude hai na tayra mein, sab attitude nikal dunga tayra mayree jaan, dekhtee ja ub tu. raj kay lund kee rani banyagee tu ub. i reached home went up, mom was upset

i had to say her sorry and convince her that it was important to stay there and sort this out. later she forgive me and said never talk to me like that. i said never mother, sorry dil se. ub mom ko kahan bataa sakta tha, that i had to enjoy with my doll, my angel, toe karna pada, i went my room, got fresh up, then by evening shanky came my home, i was like aagaya tu salay kanjar ki aulaad, we were best friends so i use to talk like this with him, he came in my room, we hugged sat. He said me about his things a bit and then he wanted to know about my cousin sis and me. i said him all honest. showed him her pics which i use to click in different dresses she wore. he said yaar raj jo bhee kahoe maal hai aapkee cousin. i said hai toe ub batao kya kkar diya kal, i called you and you were busy with her. i said lund choos rahee thee that time. he said bc. mazaa lay liya aapnay toe poora raj bhai, i said tujhay kaha tha iska ghamand toed kar hee rahunga. woh hee kar raha hun. he said chuut leee kya kal. i said chuut nahe maree abhee dubara, naatak kar rahe hai bahut, he said haan aap lay hee loegay. i said haan ub kahan jaaygee. i said salee kee chuut chaatnay mein itna maza aaya, tayra bhai 15 min tak sirf chuut chatta raha kal iskee, itnee tasty chuut hai. mutlab kya bataun, poree gulabee , shanky said. bhai mut hee batao ub toe, poora lun khada karaogay aap, i said ruk call karta hun, chup rahiyo, i called her mobile, put on loud speaker, she said hi rajbir yes, i said nothing, was just missing you, she said oh hoe, itnee jaldee, i said thanks ka bakee wala you kab milayga, she said kabhe nahe, i said acha abhee what you wearing, she said same tshirt and white pants why, i asked and bra, she said yes wearing of course, i said tell me color of it, she said phone par hee shuru hoe jao ub tum, i said batao na, she said black hai and pantie ka color, she said i dont know wont tell

i said acha kiss kyun ki nahe jaanay say pehlay, she said mayree marzi, i said then kal aapkee vagina licking kar kay bahut mazaa aaya tha, she stayed quiet, got shocked of what i said, i said bolo you liked it, she said i dont know, i said i know you liked it, your vagina is very tasty, she said i am hanging up now, she cut the call, we laughed haha, shanky hugged me and said bhai, mast yaar, aap toe cha gaye hoe, i said salee bahut ghamandi thee, iska poora ghamand toed diya tayray bhai nay, ub bus ek hee khawaish hai, isay nange rakhna hai apny saath room mein aur poora din chodna hai, then shanky told me about some of his girl he hired as an employee, uskee maar raha tha aaj kal, i said chal badiya hai tu bhee busy hai chuut kay saath, he said but nothing is like your cousin, i said haan yeah toe hai, she is best, arrogant bitch. then we did little more chit chat and he went his home. Next day i had to get ready for office. it was tuesday , i went work, had a very busy day as previous day i took off, so had to almost check double files, was really tired by evening when i came back home, just took some sleep and rest, same like this next day also went. Then wednesday i thought of going my cousin home, i told mom will go there, she said i will also come, i said yah come, then mom bought some fruits on the way and we reached, my cousin bro was fine, his eye also got better now, my cousin sister was also sitting with us that time, while we all were talking about there neighbour, my cousin sis said to my mother, masi rajbir nay aisa punch diya uss gadhay ko, he just fell down, then after some talking priya wedding topic came, my cousin sister friend priya was about to get engage but they could not go as my cousin bro was not well, i said my cousin sis but you should go, she said you think so, i said of course, she is your only friend, then my aunty said haan baby you should go, we will stay home

she said ok i will see, i said i will take you and bring you back, she looked at me and knew why i said that, my mom and her sister were talking and my cousin sister went her room, i also wanted to go her room to see her but in front of everyone it was not possible, so i sat there only and was talking to my cousin bro, then after few minutes i made an excuse of phone call and went my cousin sister room too, she was looking at some music cds, i said what happen, she said priya ki shadee mein dance bhee karna padayga, toe practice karnay kay liya seeing nice song, i said oh nice

she was looking cds while i was looking at her, i wanted to grab her and take her kiss but i thought leave it, kaheen koi aa na jay uppar say, waisay hee my hitler mother was in next room also, i said my cousin where you will practice dance, she said here only, i said but you will disturb your brother and mother here, why not come with me in my ground floor you can practice there, she said there in ghost house, i dont want, i said ghost kuch nahe kahayga, she said haan yeah bhee hai, ghost say zadaa, i feel you are a problem, i said why i am a problem, she said you know. aur haan what stupid things you were saying me on phone call yesterday, dont do that please, i am saying you nicely, dont make me feel bad or regret. i said oh sorry wont do again. she said you need to behave now, you are not a kid anymore, i said yah i am a man with large tool, she laughed haha, stop it idiot, bataun tumharee hitler ma ko what you saying here, i said mein bhagta hun fir, i ran away from her room and sat again with everyone, then after few minutes while we were going back i winked at my cousin sister, she showed me slap sign and i smiled, we said bye to them and went our home

next day i came from work i was getting ready to go for some swimming just to relax, then my cousin sis call came, i picked up, she said Rajbir hi, i said hello madam how are you, she said problem, i said ub kya hua, problem mein hee mayree yaad aatee hai aapko, she smiled and said i cant practice dance here i need music but brother not well, so can i practice in your ghost home. i said yeah bhee koi poochnay kee baat hai, she said but your mom, i said mom is up stair, neechay thodee na she come, i have keys of downstairs, she said ok then come, i cancel my swimming session and went straight to fetch her, she said her mom i am coming in 1hr just going to practice dance with rajbir for priya engagement party, she came down, i was in car itself, she was wearing normal white pyjami tight and pink kammez on top, i looked at her and said you looking nice, she said thanks, i thought while driving ek condom lay layta hun raastay say, if i got a chance you never know, then i stopped at chemist, she said what happen
i said nothing want to take asprin, she said ok, i said chemist, condom diyo ek packet, he gave me and i came back putting in my pocket, she said where is asprin, i said nahe hai iskay paas, its ok will take later, then we reached my home, i opened ground floor silently, she went inside, small cd player and stereo was there already so she played her dance song and started to practice, she said if you want you can go, i will do 30 minutes and then call you, i said cant leave you alone here, what if any ghost came, she smiled and was doing her practice, i saw my lund got hard seeing her dancing, i took my phone and started to take her pics, she saw me i am clicking her but never said anything. while she was dancing her cleavage also some time was visible, so sexy view, i just loved it. that ass she was shaking, her figure was really looking very hot, she did not knew how sexy she was looking that time, if she knew then she would have never dance like that in front of a lusty man like me. only i knew she is a priceless beauty. even if miss universe sushmita sen would have come there to me and said me leave her and fuck me, i would have said no to sushmita also, as my cousin sister is of another level beauty, her elegance, style. class and that figure of hers makes her way ahead of any girl.

[Image: h.jpg]

my lund was saluting her dance moves, when she finished, she said how i did, i said fab i have no words, my lund was already hard, i got up also, she said ok now drop me back, lucky your hitler mom never came down, i said voice dont go up, these rooms are bigger and better then upstairs. she said ok lets go now. i was looking at her and was in no mood to leave her right now so early. she said i am feeling thirsty now, water. i opened fridge, i said water toe nahe hai but have coke, she said ok, i opened bottle with my tooth and gave her to drink, she said your tooth will get break, i said na practice hai beer bottle kholnay kee, she was having it and i was looking at her figure only, i said sit 5 min, relax and then i will drop you, i turned on air con of bedroom and told her to sit inside room, she said no in hall its ok
she did not wanted to go bedroom. i was like no problem. she sat on couch and i said her what you will wear on saturday then in engagement party, she said i am thinking suit or saree. i said wear saree, i never saw you in saree from long. she looked at me and smiled but have to buy matching bangles then, i said then buy it, she said ok will see, as soon she left bottle on table, i was next to her on couch, i pulled her from her arms in my arms, she said what you doing. started to laugh and leave nahe toe i will scream and your hitler mom will catch you. i said acha. fir kya hoega, keh dunga i love my cousin, she said shut up, love me, i am 7yr elder then you have some shame, go find your age girl. i said woh hee toe problem hai, i dont like any girl ub, just like only one, she said acha woh kaun hai, i said apnay kapday utaar kar jab nahaogee na toe mirror mein dekh layna, dikh jaayge woh, she laughed and said you are an idiot, now drop me, she got up again

i pulled her hand and she fell on my lap, this time i grabbed her waist, i said thanks kay baad ka you i need, she said never, i said why you make me crazy for you, she said i dont do you are crazy, i removed her chunni and thrown it aside, let me see you nicely, she was on my lap sitting so light in weight, salee kee natural khusboo itnee pyaree hai jism kee buss lun iskee mehak say hee tight hoe gaya in my jeans. i was looking in her eyes and said her again i need kiss, she looked at me and slapped me lightly, i smiled and made my face forward to kiss her but she moved her head and tried to got up, i again grabbed her and pulled over me, she said kya chayeah tumhain, why you so rigid, i said i need you, she said you cant have me boy, i am your cousin and touched my chin while saying it, her bra was visible from her shoulder, i held it, let me put your bra inside, she let me and i grabbed her strap kept it inside from her shoulder, i was looking at her in her eyes, she was looking in my eyes, then she said tumharee aaankahin bahut sharartee hain, i smiled and kissed her cheek licked her neck and slowly was licking her cleavage area which i just saw few minutes ago when she was dancing, she said rajbir enough and got up again, this is not right now, you need to stop this

i said i will i promise you but dont stop me right now, i got up from couch and straight placed my one hand back and picked her in my arms, i had condom packet in my jeans pocket, which i wanted to use right now, she was in my arms now and i kicked bedroom door, took her inside, placed her on bed, she was only looking at me while i removed my tshirt and came on bed next to her, i said kiss my chest, she said you really out of hand dont you, was just staring at me abs view. I placed her soft hand on my tight abs. she said its so hard. How u made it. I said too much hard work. I knew salee ko feel karnay ka mazaa aaraha tha my tight abs, I said you can kiss my chest. She smiled and said pagal hoe tum and suddenly she kissed it, licked, her lips were sucking my nipple of chest, i was moaning slightly and with a surprise she bite me hard on my nipple, sudden scream came out of my mouth aahhhhh, i wanted to say salee bitch but i controlled, she got up by then smiling. mazaa aaya na. i said so hard you bite me, see it got red. i also did not wanted to loose this chance and letting her go so easily.

So i grabbed her pulled her on me and made her lay on me all. her lips were only few cm away, so without wasting a second i took her pink lips in mine, started to lick them. she was taping on my chest slowly, my hand went inside her open hairs held them tightly and i was enjoying her tasty lips with mine. After a long lip kiss i left her and smiled looking at her, she said you crazy so tight you grabbed my hairs. i said and you bite me so hard, she said you will get a slap from me, suddenly my phone rang, it was my mother, my cousin sis said pick it up and was smiling, i picked my mom call and said my cousin to keep quiet, my mother said Raj i think some noise coming from downstairs floor, where are you, can you come home and check. i said ok mother coming i am just outside, my cousin heard too and got up, see i told you to drop me, if you mom saw me na, i swear i will tell her that you brought me here, i said nothing will happen relax, let me go out first and then you come, i felt so bad that i had to cancel my plan of playing with my cousin sis that time, i wore my tshirt, went out, it was already dark by then, i slowly called her out too and gave her car keys, she went out and sat in car straight, i locked the down floor silently and went in car too, my cousin said, i will not come your home now, seriously, you will spoil my image, i said nothing happen to your image, she said Rajbir i am telling you politely again you find some other girl ok and forget me now, i dont feel good. I said ok i will find but till i dont find at least be with me, she smiled and hit on my shoulder hard, you naa, really a rascal, i said zadaa close mut aao mayray or else you will fall in love with me, she said huh shut up, that wont happen ever, i said in my heart, acha dekhtay hain, i will also make sure that you will love me only. i said wanna eat ice cream, she said looking at me, oh and made a voice like she feeling pity on me, Raj baby want to take me to ice cream place and laughed haha, then said take car home ok, your ice cream you can eat alone, i felt like salee bahut nakhray hain tayray, kal toe achay say jhuki hui thee in front of me when you needed me, now she was again showing me nice attitude, i was like chal koi nahe dikha lay nakhray, inhee nakhron ka toe mein deewana hun.

Then i said so saturday what time i should come to fetch you. she said by 10pm its in a hotel. i said which one, she said some Ashoka. i said that is very high level hotel. she said yah i know, i said fir toe you have to dress up nicely. She said yah i know, i will wear saree. i said ok. Then her home came and i dropped her, she said me bye and said go home straight ok little boy, ice cream khanay mut jaana ub and she laughed haha, i smiled and said in my heart haan salee lay lay mazay, mazaak uadaa lay, tayree chuut chod kar hee rahunga dubara. Then i turned car and went home, went up, said mom i checked downstairs, no one there, maybe some stray cats outside, then went to sleep later. Thinking of my cousin sister. checking her pics which i clicked during her dance.
Like Reply
Next day i had work, it was last day of working week also, went to office early, as recently i had promotion at office, i was junior manager of my department and was handling a team of 7 employees which were under me. my work load was also increased due to that promotion. Only thing which use to keep me motivate was that i will go home and then soon see my cousin sister, i was so crazy for her figure, her body, emotionally i was not in love with her at all as i had already gone that love phase during my school times itself, so once you cross that phase its hard to fall in love so easily, i was more like a fun loving man now, wanted to enjoy different flowers and taste there juice, my cousin was one flower which i always wanted to enjoy and have her from school days, first she was elder then me, as women older then me use to attract me more, other thing was she was more beautiful and highly attitude kind of girl which made me always wanted to have her in bed. Now i was so close to sleep with her again but my wish was she should fall for me, she should love me, be my slave but that was really tough. i could understand as this women was not like other girls i slept earlier in my life. she is more arrogant, more hard to break but i was also a lover of only highly attitude girls. so i had made this my goal of life now to have sex with her as i wanted and make her mine fully. I knew i was near to that goal as now she also knows that i want her and i already slept with her once before ,took her virginity but to get her under me again was getting tough for me. Real fun was to have her all whenever i wanted. which i was not getting. she was not listening me still. she was still showing me her attitude but i thought that on saturday when i will take her to that party of her friend, i will have to sleep with her but this could have not happened till she agree too and dont know what was in her heart. i was just keep trying which i had to with no other choice. After i reached home from office

i was relaxing a bit making plans of what i will have to do with her next day, how i will bring her under me, suddenly my phone rang, i saw it was her number, i picked up hi doll, she said hello and what doll, i told you dont call me that, i smiled and said ok, how you remembered me fir koi fight hoe gayee kya with neighbour, she said oh shut up, just wanted to tell you that party is not tomorrow its next week saturday, i read wrong date by mistake. i was shocked and said what. you sure, she said yes i saw card now, so you come next saturday, my heart got broke that time listening that, as i wanted to see her in saree so badly, i said you broke my heart. she said why, i said i wanted to see you in saree but now you saying its next saturday. she smiled and said yes Mr. keep your heart strong till one week. you can see me in saree next week. i said i cant wait till one week. she said oh hoe poor rajbir want to see me in saree and she laughed haha. i got quiet and said at least wear for me tomorrow i will come and see you in it. she said no thats for party of my friend wait next week. i said thats not fair really. she said it is fair and said bye now. she hang up. i thrown mobile on bed. felt so irritated but what to do. all my plans got fucked which i was thinking. Then suddenly she called me back. i said hello again. she said do one thing my air condition not working properly, water leaking, can you fix or do service. i said yah i can do service, she said good, then come and do, i said wear a saree for me after that. she said dekhungee. i got ready, went to my aunty home, went up, aunty opened door, said her hello and hi to my cousin bro also, he was laying on bed still with his hand injured. i asked him about his health a bit and after 10min my cousin sis came there. she said aaagaye, i said yah just came 10min ago, she said come check my air con, i got up from bed and went her room , she came there too following me. I saw the air con and tried cleaning its wend. then showed her the dust in them, she said oh how you will clean it, i said just wash, she said you do, i said yah i am doing, i took wends in her bathroom, there washed the wends and placed them back, then the leakage stopped, after that washed her air con outer part also, my tshirt got all dusty.

she saw me doing it all and then brought coke for me, after i was done doing all that and fixing her air con, it took me 1hr, she got quite happy, thanks so much, her mom was there too in the room, so i never said anything, i said ok no problem, i sat there on the bed with an excuse to check air, when her mom went her room, i grabbed her hand and pulled her on my lap, she sat and said pagal hoe gaye hoe leave me, i said haan hoe gaya hun pagal for u, she said shut up, leave me idiot, i kissed her cheek softly and said wear saree, she said no, stop it, next week only i will wear, ok i will show you now only saree just like that, i left her and she opened her wardrobe, brought black and golden sarees, told me see, i will wear one of these, i said nice, i cant wait to see you in saree, wear any one you will look hot. she said yah only see me ok. I knew what she meant, then i asked her you bought bangles. she said no will have to buy, i said then tomorrow i will take you to shop in karol bagh you can buy there, she said ok thanks. i got up from there, went to her brother room, sat there few minutes and then went my home as that time i did not found any opportunity to be with her alone but at least good thing was that she was ready to come with me to karol bagh.

Next day she called me in morning and said we should go by afternoon, i said i am little busy right now, have to go gym also, is it ok if we go in evening, she said but shops will get close by then, i said no wont get close, i wanted to take her late, so by evening i went her home to fetch her, went up, aunty said you going karol bagh i said yes, bangles market, aunty said yah best place, my cousin bro was sleeping, so i said aunty where is your daughter, she said in her room , go tell her you came, i got up, without knocking i just opened the door, she was doing her curls, she looked at  me and said knock karna seekh loe, i closed door behind and said sikha doe, i stared at her she was wearing some nice cream color long pant with some white top inside, which i could only a see a bit as her yellow shrug was covering it all, i said why made curls, looking very nice, she said just felt like, then i went near her, to see her from close, her fragrance was coming so nice, she was fresh i could felt that, i took out my phone quick and said look here turn this side, she saw phone in my hand and like you dont get tired clicking my photos, i said turn na, she did and i started to click, i said open this shrug, let me see inside top also, she said no its short, i said short really, let me see first, open, she wasnt opening and i said then in car i will open and see, she looked at me in anger reaction and opened, i saw her belly button, click pics as that inside white top was really small, her waist was visible nicely, i clicked few more pics

and then she closed her shrug again, covered her belly. i said come lets go now, we are getting late, we went down, sat in car and drove towards karol bagh from punjabi bagh, almost in 20 minutes we reached. after we bought her bangles, i said shanky say millun, his mobile shop near by, she said i know, i said then come, she said no you go, i said come na why you will wait in car alone, come, she came with me, i went inside shop, he was busy with customers, as soon he saw my cousin sis, he came near us and said hello to both of us, then send a boy to get some lemon juice for us, as it was summers, so he said my cousin, should i show you some nice mobiles, i was looking and smiling how he was trying to start a conversation with her but she was ignoring, no i have a good one thanks, he came near me then, while i was having lemonade, he said yaar bahut ghamandi hai yeah tayree cousin, i said haan, hai toe, he said looking at her par jo bhee keh top ka maal hai , she was busy in her phone while sitting on couch there in empty place, i said jaa baat kar, he said karee toe koshish nahe kar rahee dhang say, i smiled and said chal dont worry, pehlay mujhay laynay dae fir tayra number, he smiled and we laughed, shook our hands hugged, she looked at me and said rajbir can we go now, i said haan chaloe chalain, we went outside , i said shanky chal baad mein milta, he said in my ear in front of her, bhai aaj nangee kar kay iskee photo loe ek, i smiled and said ok, dikhaunga, we went out, sat in car and she said i dont like him, you should also not talk to him much

i said ok but ek hee dost hai bachpan ka, kya karun cant avoid also, she said nothing and while we were going back i was looking at her and said you can keep this shrug open now, no need to cover, she is no its ok like this, i said you have top under it, open it your belly looking nice, whats the point of wearing small top when you have to cover it, she opened a bit and i was looking at her flat sexy belly, i placed my left hand there, while driving car, she said kya kar rahay hoe, drive only, dont touch, i said just feeling you, nothing new, she said relax rajbir. control your emotions. I was like bangles fine, you bought so many colors, she said where i bought, you bought me, i said toe mayray hoetay hua i will let you pay kya, she said you know i dont like you pay for me, i said its same, family as u say. i asked her about her air con, working fine now, she said yah thanks for that also, i said thanks you want to say then say with a kiss, she said shut up idiot. her lips were looking so maroon with her lipstick that time, i said her open dash board, she opened, took out few lipsticks, i said for you i bought, she said branded, i said yah bobby brown, foreign brand hai, she said i know must be expensive, i said no forget money. remove the one from your lips and use this one, she opened and used it was purple, show me now, she showed, i said use more, make more bright, she used a bit more and i saw again, her lips so small, were purple, i said now looking better, she checked other shades also and said thanks very nice gift for me but i cant take. i said you have to. who else will use this, she said give to your girl friend in future, i said kaha toe i dont have, you take it please nahe toe i have to throw it, i took from her and was about to throw outside car, she said ok ok give but next time dont buy. she kept in her hand bag and i said her they say this lipstick has its own taste, very tasty, she said i dont know that, i said how you will know, its for the person who suck this, she smiled and showed me slap sign, then my mother called , i picked up, yes mom, i am driving, will call you back, my cousin said give me phone, she said hello to my mother and said masi we are coming back from market, i had to buy some bangles, rajbir took me, how are you and all, while she was talking i placed my hand on her belly again and rubbed it there, my cousin looked at me and slapped my hand, shove it away, i smiled and then i thought in my heart aaj toe iskee lay hee lunga, as soon she hang up phone after talking to my mom, she noticed she already near my home, i parked car there, it was almost 7pm now, little dark, she said why here i already spoke to masi, i said come, she closed her buttons and came out of car

i opened ground floor silently, she said why here, lets go up and sit with masi then, i said after few minutes and i picked her up in my arms straight without giving her any chance to react, she got shocked, took her inside and on couch i sat by taking her on my lap, she said now what you want, i started to unbutton her shrug , she was trying to hold me not to do but i said wait let me see you nicely, dont be rigid please, i looked in her eyes and removed her hands aside, opened shrug, she said mut karo your mother is just upstairs, i will tell her, she said in smiling way, i said itnay saaray thanks kathay hoe gaye hain thoday say lay raha hun and rubbed her lip with my thumb, i knew salee kuch nahe kahayge ub, aaj hee chodunga issay, i was rubbing my thumb on her lips lightly, she was staring in my eyes, then i slide my finger in her mouth, she knew i will do that, she was easy with it and took in her mouth, i could feel her tongue on my finger, i said her i want to taste this new foreign lipstick, she said no in an expression way, i took my thumb out of her mouth and placed my hand on her tummy to feel her skin, she said dont do, try to hold my hand but i continued rubbing my hand on her naked belly, she said remove hand from my belly, she was nicely all on my lap now, as i adjusted her again and kissed her belly, then looked up at her, she said rajbir lets go, i said sshhhh and was licking her belly, used my lips, then tongue there, she said feel ticklish, i looked up at her, she said kya kar rahay hoe, relax dnt be a child, i said you are so tasty, i licked it little more and same time i came on her neck, started to lick it, without touching her mangoes, i could see her mangoes shape so round and nice, then while kissing her neck, she was making small protests to make me stop, i placed my mouth on her lips, my lips were eating that purple lipstick of her now, my hand reached on her breast on its own and pressed it softly, my lips were still stuck on her lips sucking them, she was making some sounds to make me stop and her hands tried to push me but i had to grab her wrist and slide my tongue in her mouth to get her taste from inside her mouth, my eyes were open while kissing her but her eyes were closed, it was a long smootch and then to breathe i parted my lips from hers, my hand was still on her breast, she looked at me and said lets go, i again started to smootch her and this time slide my hand inside her thin top while holding her breast above her bra, my left hand went in her curls and grabbed them tight, while licking her mouth, she was unable to stop me and then i felt her grip got loosen on my hand, while i was still sucking her lips, after i left her lips second time, i saw her lipstick was all being eaten by me already, those smooches were really passionate, she was not giving me so much support while licking her mouth but she could not stopped me too while taking her sweetness from her lips, her top i pulled away by now and started to suck her breasts above her bra itself, she was like no no rajbir not this now, relax but without caring much i held her bra pushed it all up, her black bra came in my hand i opened the hook and thrown it next to us to enjoy her naked breasts, which i was sucking one by one, she was pushing my head away a bit, then i looked at her and said let me take thanks, she looked in my eyes and stopped pushing me away , while i was enjoying her breasts nipples looking at her, she was trying to push my head but i grabbed her wrist and hand aside and continued licking her pink nipple. Itna badaa daana gulabee poora i was licking right one nicely. Then left her hands to squeeze her breasts, she put her hand in my hairs very tight and was saying aaahhh raajbir stop it now. I was licking more nicely and more passionate. Itnaa mzaa aaraha tha moemay choosnay ka i never had got this much fun in anything else. A beauty like her, my dream girl from school time. I was licking her pink nipples. It was just a dream come true for me always. Aaj iskay moemay choosnay ka zaadaa hee mazaaa aaraha tha. I continued licking her breast like a baby. I was glued there with my mouth, salee kaa moema laal kar diya choos choos kar. Madhosh hoe gayee theee yeah bhee ub. After few minutes when i left her mangoes. I came up to her lips and started licking her mouth again. Grabbed her chin and her curls hairs tight, passionately licked her mouth. Then again when i broke kiss after licking her mouth. I placed my mouth on her neck. She was like aahh enough now. She tried taking her top from the side to wear and cover her naked breast but i thrown it more aside. I took my tongue on her ear now. Licked her right ear, her neck and looked at her nicely. Placed her hand above my jeans on my loeda and said issay pakdo. Just grab it. She is like noo now stop it ok. She tried to cover her breasts again with her hands. I said openly moema choosnay doe na. Itnay pyaray moemay hain aapkay. Kasam say i never sucked boobs like the way u have. She said shut up rajbir. I grabbed her hand pulled it aside a little only just to take her pink nipple again in my mouth, as soon it came back in my mouth. She made a moannn ummhhh by then i removed her both hands from her breasts and again started to enjoy her nipple. I was enjoying her both nipples. For few minutes licked left one, then for another few minutes licked right one. My hand slowly tried to enter her pants so i could push my fingers inside her chuut in her pantie but she grabbed my hand quickly from not entering her pants. I licked her white breast all of it. Took out the nipple from my mouth left it and licked white breast part only now. Lund mayra poora tun tha. Straight rock hard. I knew my jockey was unable to hold my big loeda that time. I looked at her and said you are so tasty. By then she was also fully arouse with her nipple sucking i knew. Salee kay face ko jab i looked, lag hee raha tha yeah bhee tharak mein aagayee hai ub but again she started to show resistance as soon i left her breast sucking for few seconds. Salee senses mein aagayee thee so quick and said noooo enough now. I will tell your mother i am telling u rajbir. Leave me now. I felt jab moema choos raha tha toe mazay say chuswaa rahee the. Jaisay hee i left it, she again started her bakwaas. I smiled seeing her resistance and said baataa doe. i removed my tshirt and got naked from top too, then said ,Mein bhee keh dunga mom ko. That my cousin sis mangoes are best in world and super tasty. She smiled and said you naa. i knew she liked my broad chest a lot, salee ko poora melt kar daena chahta tha mein, When i saw her smile i knew salee randee hai ander say yeah bhee. I again grabbed her breasts and started to enjoy them. She made little uhhh aaahh and leave now. Bla bla but i continued enjoying her breasts. Agar iskay moemay mein doodh hoeta toe kasam say saaraa peejata. Pooray moemay laal hoe chukay thay ub and i was pressing them also nicely. i knew aaj isaay chodunga mein, after i left her breast licking. i looked in my eyes. she was ready to be mine now. i was holding her nicely on my lap and adjusted her on me. then said her jaisay i licked your nipples, now u do to me. i was openly saying her everything. ub kya sharmana wagarah tha. she was looking at my chest, i said do. she lean forward and started to lick my chest, slowly she was licking and i said lund pakdogee. she nodded noo looking at me. i smiled and said u like my abs, she never said anything but i told her lick my abs area. she went a bit down and started licking my biscuits. i was in heaven. then came back up to my neck and gave me few kisses there. i thought issay full tharak aarahee thee. the way she licked my neck nicely. then i said her i know u like licking me, as soon she heard that, she left licking me and came down from my lap beside me. i dont know what happen to me same time, i grabbed my phone from near by and clicked her few pics while she was top less on couch, she said what you doing you clicking my pics like that, i said just for me, will see later, she got up quickly wore her bra and top, while i place my phone down again on table and tried to grab her, she shook my hand away and said stop it, you really gone out of way, how can you click my pics like that, i said but its for me only, she said i dont care, without my permission also. how can you. i trusted you it doesnt mean you will go this far now and click my pics without clothes. i said ok sorry, i grabbed my phone, deleted her top less pics, showed her its deleted, then pulled her towards me again and said her sorry, you know i will do anything for you, you can trust me, i will never hurt you, she got up again and said leave me now, just drop me home, i knew i fucked up, i should have enjoyed with her first, why i took the photos, stupid mistake, by then her mood was already changed, i tried to grab her few times, convince her said her sorry and all but bitch seriously got provoked hard with those photo clicking by me. I knew ub ghanta nahe maanaygee, i had done a big mistake, acha khasa mazaa dae rahee thee. As i could understand for a self respectful girl like her, naked photo click is a big thing which i understood after that only and i had no choice but to drop her back, she never even said me anything on our way back and no bye also. i hit my hands on car steering in anger and said to myself what the fuck Raj, you had her today, i called that shanky and said salay chutyah tayree wajah say nikal gayee, tunay mayray dimaag mein photo wala daala, he was laughing meinay kahan raj bhai, meinay toe just bola tha, i said salay aaj chod hee daeta ussay par nikal gayee naraaz hoekar after i clicked her topless pics, he said acha pic toe dikhao, i said gaandu delete karnee padee uskay saamnay, tu lund hai salay shanky, next time koi idea mut diyo mujhay, i disconnected, reached home, was thinking now how i will make her feel soft towards me, gussa hoe gayee ub toe. i tried calling her but she never answered. so after dinner i slept.
Like Reply
Bro it was tooo short update..Anyways it was too hot..Plz post a bit longer updates whenever u get time..

[Image: 24936.gif]

[Image: Newly-wed-Indian-wife-nude-5.gif]
happy banana
Love your life.
[+] 2 users Like savana1983's post
Like Reply
Bhai hot updates again. Thanks wish you break her anally and let her have lesbian experience.
Like Reply
Poor Boy
[+] 1 user Likes Maskin's post
Like Reply
Wonderful update as always..plz keep writing.
Like Reply
sala chutiya shanky, ittna sahi jaa raha hai, 2nd baar chudai ho jaati to full control main aa jaati phir hum bhi lete cousin sister ki

haha
[+] 1 user Likes redarc's post
Like Reply
good going kerp it up
[+] 1 user Likes rajeshpatil's post
Like Reply
Kr do bhai update...
[+] 1 user Likes kamboy795's post
Like Reply
Bhai, can you update of you get time today.
Like Reply
Next day was Sunday, my holiday, i was little upset about how last night i lost an opportunity to sleep with my beautiful doll but today was another day, i got freshn up, got ready and went to my cousin sister home to see her, thought if i will go there, then only will be better and quick to make her soft again towards me, i got ready wore my blue jeans, white black tshirt, used some perfume and put my sun glasses on, i told my mom i am leaving for aunty home, if you want to come you can also come with me, mother was busy in her house work so i went alone, today i thought, i should drive my bike, many days i never drove it, so i drove my bullet Bike today at her home, went upstairs, it was almost afternoon lane was deserted, aunty opened door, i touched her feet, she blessed me, i went inside met my cousin bro, he was feeling much better after that incident happened to him, i sat with him few minutes, i told him if u find some tenant for my new Dwarka flat then do tell me. He said sure Rajbir. Little we spoke of here and there things. then i asked him where is your sister, dikhayee nahe dae rahee

he said she went to market to buy some of her stuff, i said kaunsi market, mujhay bula liya hoeta, i would have took her, he said dont know Raj, mom knows, i asked aunty ji which market she went, aunty said buss abhee hee gayee hai, near by main market by walk only, aunty said i told her call rajbir he will take you, she said no, i said oh maybe she dont want to trouble me but its no trouble for me, i will go and check, aunty said me which shop she went to buy some of her make up, i said them ok i will come back, i went down, kicked start my bullet, then slowly reached that shop, saw my cousin there, she turned to see the bike voice, it was me, as soon she saw me she again turned her face towards shop keeper, i went inside shop, opened the glass door and said her hi, she looked at me and said yahan kya kar rahay hoe tum, i said your mom said you came here, so came to fetch you, she said i can go on my own, i said its ok i will drop you, she was done almost with her make up items purchase, she said no dont follow me ok, i dont want to go with you, that shop keeper was staring me in anger then, he said haan bhai kyun madam ko tang kar rahay hoe, i looked at him and said chal apna kaam kar, shopkeeper came and pushed me hard, i was already angry and grabbed his shirt and ripped it out, my cousin shouted at me and said leave him, Gunday hoe tum pooray, i left his shirt seeing my cousin face, she went outside shop with her shopping bag and hand bag in her hand, that shop keeper did not bother then. i also went outside shop, started my bullet and came close to my cousin where she was walking
i saw she was wearing nice jeans very tight kind black and white simple top with her hairs had pony tail and she had no make up or lipstick that time, she was wearing cap like tennis girls wear as it was sunny afternoon, her figure was looking one hec of babe type, nice yum ass, i went close to her on my bullet and  said aao na, come sit, she came near me and said stop it ok, market mein scene mut karo, i said scene toe you are doing, she came near me and slapped me to my shock and said, now i did scene you liked it, i was really getting angry but controlled any how, gave high race to my bullet and parked in front of my cousin home, after 10min she was passing me, i said her this is not nice you doing, i do anything for you and you insulted me like that, she turned and said what you did yesterday was right, i am too angry on you as you clicked my photo and that also how you know, i made my face down and when she turned to go upstairs, i grabbed her thin hand and said sunoe toe i am sorry, hoe gayee galtee ub, she said leave my hand, i left, she went upstairs

i also went up like a dheet, dheet means rigid and sat in my cousin bro room, aunty was making tea for me in kitchen but my cousin sister was in her room, she never came out for almost an hour, then later she came out to talk with her mother, her mom was sitting with us in her son room, so my cousin sis had to come in front of me to talk with her mother, she said mom tomorrow i need to go that mall, need to buy some stuff and gifts for priya, mom said go with Rajbir, i looked at her and she looked at me, then said no i think we should go, bhai you and i, her mom said but baby your bhai had problem he cant drive right now, her brother said she can drive too

Rajbir taught her, they made there schedule to go mall next day, my cousin bro asked me also to come with them, i said i have work, he said toe hum bhee toe shaam ko jaayngay, its hot in day time, i said nahe yaar bhai you guys go, i looked at my cousin sis and said, she turned to go her room and went. I sat there few min then left my home, thought no point wasting my time, salee bitch nay aaj market mein bastee kar dee, i was driving bullet with tation , tation means style but never expected, that this bitch will slap me in market, i was very angry while going home, i reached home, was thinking what should i do now. this one was showing me high attitude again. i did not know what to do next, i tried calling her at night, even sms her of sorry wont do ever again, she never responded, i was feeling ki isaay toe zabardasti hee chod daena chayeah tha. itnay nakhray hain iskay, i was so angry but i knew i had to control my self. with cool head only i can get her.

Next day i had office i was working, while working one girl who was in my group her name is sanjana, she is not that pretty but she had habit of wearing short skirts at office, my lund never use to get hard seeing her but that day i thought iss gadhee ko hee use karta hun, i asked her in evening, Sanjana i need to buy few shirts for me, have to attend some wedding next week, can you help me in selecting, as you have good choice i know, she said of course Rajbir, i said abhee chalain to mall, she said right now i am little busy maybe next week, i said but next week is wedding, lets go now, i thought i already called my cousin bro, he was in mall, so i wanted to go same time, some how i made her agree and in my car from office itself we went to the same mall where my cousin sis and family were, sanjana was wearing her pencil skirt office wearing type and shirt above, she had a serious relation also already with boy which i knew and i was also not interested in her , i just took her for making my cousin little jealous, that she should not think no other girl i can get. as soon we reached mall, my eyes were finding my cousin, i noticed them near food court, i also went to food court, sanjana followed me, i said lets eat something and as i was expecting my cousin bro saw me and said oye idhar haan, i turned and saw them, i went close to them and said aray bhai how are you, woh kuch shirts laynee thee meinay socha mein bhee aa hee jaata hun abhee and will meet you guys also, i said hello to aunty and my cousin sis also, she was staring me in shock look but never said hello to me, then sanjana came near me with food tray and i introduced her to them, my cousin sis saw me and was smiling after seeing me with Sanjana, i said them friend hai office kee, she had nice choice in clothes, so thought will help me in selecting some shirts for me, then i excused them and we sat separate, though my aunty and cousin bro said sit with us, then we had to sit with them

i was talking to my cousin bro, while i could see my cousin sis was not liking sanjana as she was not talking to her. thats what i wanted that time, aunty was talking to sanjana, while i was looking at my cousin sister and smiling, she looked at me and showed me her angry eyes, i knew salee ko lag toe rahee hai, so after few minutes, i left them till parking, while leaving them i saw my cousin sis was wearing her nice long pants and some purple color top above it which was showing her shoulders nicely, like a off shoulder top and we said bye to them, then sanjana said shirts toe lay loe, i said leave it, cancel shirts, she said ok, i said come let me drop you, she said no i live near by, walking distance thanks, i also said ok then bye, what i wanted i already done that, so after leaving this sanjana, i went home, changed clothes and shower, then went my cousin sis home to see her. went up, said them hello and hi again, while my cousin sis was also there, then my cousin bro said raj tomorrow you will come with me, have to remove this fracture, i said sure bhai, will come, when i came there and sat, my cousin sis moved to her room, i knew salee kay naatak chalaingay abhee, i wanted alone moment with her but aunty and cousin bro was there, then my cousin sis came to room and said her mom i am going priya home mom, i was also leaving, so i said i will drop you, she looked at me and said no i will walk, i said saturday ko bhee toe aaogee hee aap gadee mein, i have to drop you , toe let me drop you now also, she never said anything but said her mom i am coming in few minutes, i smiled in my heart and said bye to my cousin bro and aunty also and same time went down behind her, she was walking, i went near her and said sit. saturday ko bhee walk say hee jaogee kya, she looked at me in anger expression and opened the car door, sat inside, then said hoe aay shopping par apnee girl friend kay saath, i said she just work in my office, not my girl friend. i knew teer sahe laga hai isaay, she said looking at me dont lie me ok, you cant fool me, you wanted to play with me dont you and now after what you got, you are a rascal rajbir, i said excuse me, i never played with you and what you saying. i never got anything yet from you. what i got was so little, she looked at me in anger and said shut up, i stopped car on side and looked at her  and said i swear she is nothing to me, you are my doll, she said i dont care also she whatever to you, i said i am telling you that girl i dont like, i like you, she said shut up ok, you cant like me, i am your cousin, i was like no not in that way what you thinking, i mean to say i respect you, i like you in a way where i can do anything for you, she said can you please drive now, dont start again, i said trust me, no girl mean anything to me now, i just want you only, she said what you crazy or what

i just told you we are cousins, stop that non sense, i again said oh sorry, i mean not in that way, i dont know how to tell but please dont be mad at me now, she said you know rajbir i will tell you clearly today, i dont like that you touch me, whatever happened you need to forget, i wont let you touch me again. we were having that talk politely in car, as my cousin voice is sweet like a bird, i was like you really think i am bad guy. who want to touch you only play with you only. she said yah i think that. so dont make me feel bad. just respect me. i said ok. i will never touch you if thats what you like. she said yah good. stick to your words now. you can touch that girl and she laughed haha, i said stop making her fun, i knew she not pretty like you but she got a good heart, she has a serious relation with someone and other thing is i dont touch all the girls just like that, i have a respect also. she said oh baby boy has respect also. then keep respect rajbir. dont make me slap you like that. i said ok fine i understood you, you dont have to talk about that slap now. i was irritated and started my car, dropped her, she jumped off, turned and said me bye good boy and dont forget what you said about touching. i never said anything to her, i thought salee yeah toe ulta chakar padd raha, issay toe koi asar hee nahe hua. Above that i told her i will not touch her also, how i will get her now, it was becoming more tough. I came home.

Then next day evening i had to again reach there as i had to take my cousin bro to hospital so they can cut his plaster, i went up, my cousin sis opened door, she smiled and said hello good boy, she was enjoying teasing me, i said hello. lay loe maza jitna layna hai, she laughed and went inside , her mom said kya hua, itna kyun huss rahee hai, she said nothing mom, after few minutes i took my cousin bro to hospital and we came back. My cousin sis was in her room and came to see her brother. Doctor told him to rest more as bone was still not joint, so they had to plaster it again. I asked her can i get some water, she looked at me and went to take water, while her mom and bhai were sitting together, i went to kitchen too, she filled water glass and then suddenly saw me behind her, after that she thrown her spit slowly in water, then gave me and said have it dog, i looked at her in her pretty eyes, then grabbed that glass and drank all in front of her itself, i just ate her spit in that water glass and she looked at me in shock way, i smiled, she went towards inside, while she was walking i smiled seeing her sexy soft ass and placed my hand on my lund area above my jeans and said to myself, tujhay toe chod kay rahunga mein, kya gaand matka kay chaltee hai salee, i thought bitch khoob mazaa lay rahee thee mayra. was testing me full on. even her spit in that water was so tasty for me, i was so crazy for her that time, even if she would have pee on my face, i would have let her done that too, i was so much badly crazy for her. i knew if i will touch her then she will make me prove a liar again, so i was also controlling now but it was really very tough. I went inside and sat with my cousin bro for few minutes and then left for my home.

Next few days i got really very busy at office, even i wanted to go see her in between but never got time, then weekend came, i got call from my cousin sis, she said hello Mr, soetay rahogay, wake up, i woke up, said her hi good morning. she said 11am already you still sleeping. dont forget i have to reach 8pm today at Ashoka and tomorrow another function same time, i said ok maam, driver will come on time, she said better and she hang up, i said salee kutiya and abused the bitch but i knew i have no other choice, i have to behave good to her. I was waiting for 8pm and on time i reached her home, she was ready when i saw her in room, she was wearing her saree. black saree with orange kind blouse, she had nice jewels on her forhead also, her lips were light pink with that lipstick she was using,  i was like wow, so pretty you looking, i saw her first time in a saree, i just could not controlled myself and told her to let me take few pics of her, she said no, control your emotions and no pics from now on, i said please for memory, she said no you lost this chance now. by then her mom came in her room praising her daughter beauty and i went down, waited for her to come, madam came and my whole lancer car got full of her fragrance, i wanted to touch her, feel her but i could not, i knew she will not let me right now, i should wait for right moment, by the time we reached there, she said you will wait here 2hrs, i said yah, i will sit inside hotel cafe, they have lobby, disco, will go here and there, she said ok as you wish, she went inside that hotel party hall and i went inside hotel other side to eat some snacks and have coffee, called shanky as well in between he said bhai aapkee toe nikal padee, mazay karo, i said chup bay, nothing i am getting. he laughed on my situation. Then i went to see disc of that hotel, had to pay some money to enter as i wanted to drink some black dog whiskey, which was my favourite, i saw some jaats inside were drunk and making halla gulla, they were teasing one cute couple and that poor boy was not able to handle those jaats, i took only one peg of black dog and sat near bar  while looking at those jaats, i thought i should go and help that boy but thought leave it, kaun kissee kay pangay mein paday, i was sipping my blackdog and was enjoying the show, then suddenly some people called bodyguards and luckily that couple got saved, jaats were threating those body guards also but eventually they had to leave the disc, after 15 minutes i got a call from my cousin, she said i am outside come lets go, where are you, i said coming, i did not wanted to tell her i was taking a shot of black dog, i went out it was 12 midnight.  i walked till parking and what i see there same Jattts of haryana, they were standing near there pajero and were commenting on her while she was walking, they were following her from marriage hall itself, she was feeling terrified of them

i could see on her face, i came out of car and said kya hoegaya bhai. why misbehaving, they were 3 of them, drunk, one grabbed her hand and said  madam kahan chalay hai, aaja tanay lay chalun apnee gaadee mein, she said him leave my hand, i came near him and he left her hand, i said her sit inside, other 2 jaats were little behind near there car, this one pushed me and abused me, said bhosdee kay tu dala hai kay iska, he was small in height so i pushed him hard and he fell down, then he ran towards car and got his gun out and showed me saying salay udaa dunga. i knew these guys can do anything. I could not believe he has gun also. It was first time i saw someone can take gun out so easily. i cant match them also but one thing which i had was courage from childhood, he was drunk also so before anything he could do, i did not gave him a second to react, with full speed,  i took his gun instantly from his hand and thrown it far away in dark, then pushed him again, he fell down again and by the time other two came near to grab me, i was already in my car, as they were drunk so they were abusing and were little slow. i started car and came out of there faster, my cousin sis was already feeling scared, they had gun, my god, she said, i said its ok but they put it on you, what if he would have shot, i said its ok hua toe nahe na kuch, she said thank god nothing happened, she said i will tell priya about this, lets call security officer also. I said no leave it. Then we have to give our address and everything. Situation can go out of our hands then. Leave it. She said but priya ko toe batana hee padaya na. they should put security outside to control, i said yah you should tell her tomorrow, then she looked at me and said so sorry because of me you had to go through this, i was serious sitting in car as i was angry still, i said bhenchod ko dhaka sahe maara gir gaya achay say, she smiled and said shhh dont abuse, i looked at her, then said good you safe or else these kind people are rapist also, she said yah i got scared, i looked at her grabbed her hand and said nothing to be scared, i told you i am always there for you, she said thanks, i turned on light inside car to see her nicely again, moekay ka faayda uthana tha, she said close the light i am not feeling good now, i said let me see you nicely, you never even allow me to take pics also today, she looked at me and after few min said then take now, i said how, she said take me your home, bhoot wala ground floor. i smiled and said oh downstairs, then she said leave it what if your mother will see, i was like ub kahan rukna tha meinay, i reached my home parked car in darkness, then came her side of door, i opened for her, said come out, she said still i am feeling upset of what happen, i could see on her face that fear still of that gun, i went near her, grabbed her hand and she came out a bit, same time i picked her up in my arms and she got shocked, she said leave me down slowly, i said you are a princess, you should not walk now. she smiled a bit. i took her in my arms inside my gate slowly and then placed her down till i opened ground floor silently, if my mother would have seen me that time with my cousin in my arms, she would have really made a big fuss but i knew she sleep early always, after opening door slowly, i again picked her in my arms and locked the door behind, i knew now what was ahead of this, i just had to go smoothly, she was saying me uttaro mujhay neechay ub, i can walk,  while in my arms was saying me put me down now i can walk

i said no not now, i opened ground floor bedroom door and walked in , told her light on karo, she was in my arms still and she was finding switch kahan hai, then she found and pressed the button, lights were on of that bedroom, i placed her on the bed softly and was looking at her beauty figure, she got up from bed and adjusted her saree pallu again. then i said photos click karun, she said wait, i am still feeling nervous, get me water please, i had fridge down already, so got coke for her , said water toe nahe hai, i gave her coke, she took few sips, she said, what if that guy would have fired gun at you Rajbir, i am still not feeling well, i should not go there tomorrow, best is to cancel i said relax, i handle it na, when i am with you then you should not feel scared, i was standing very close to her and seeing in her eyes, then tried to touch her lips with my thumb, then said her you using same bobby brown lipstick i bought you, she nodded her head like yes, she said its really nice no, i said how i know till i dont taste it, she smiled a bit and said shut up idiot boy, then i placed my thumb on her lip, rubbed my thumb there a bit, she was looking at me in my eyes while i was rubbing her lower lip lightly, she knew i wanted her to suck my thumb but she never gave space to my thumb to enter in her small lip , she moved aside and walked little far from me and said ok, click photos now, i took my phone out, started, she was looking so hot in that saree, i told her open hairs, take this jewels out, she removed from forhead and opened her hairs also, then i clicked few more pics of her, turn now, relax yourself, now you at home, dont feel nervous, you are safe with me, i said give me smile now, she gave and i clicked,  let me see back turn, she did, i could see her zipper on the back of her blouse, then she turned towards me, i said her remove this pallu, let me see nicely, she said no its ok like that, i said do na, dont be mean now, she then looked at me and slowly removed her pallu for few seconds and i clicked her pics in blouse, saw that shape of her breast, her bra was visible also from her shoulders.

[Image: d.png]

[Image: h.jpg]

[Image: j.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like writer's post
Like Reply
[Image: k.jpg]

[Image: l.jpg]

Then after clicking pics i just could not control my self more, i went straight close to her and put my hand tightly on her waist to pull her near me, she was now attached to me and was saying me you said me you will never touch me, i said you want me to not touch you, she said slowly yah dont, my hand was on her waist and i was feeling her nicely, other hand i placed in her hairs, she closed her eyes and hugged me, while saying i am not feeling good, i was shocked when she hugged me, i did not expected that but i also placed my both hands around her back and was feeling her blouse and back, my lund was getting hard already but she was in another zone, then she said i want to go home now, i was like issay pehlay yeah nikal lay idhar say, i should enjoy with her first, she was in emotional mood still but i was getting lusty, i said in few minutes will drop you, my hands were feeling her back and her blouse zip i felt, then i pulled it down, she left the hug and said what you doing, i said wait let me see you, she said no, then tried to close her blouse zip again and eventually closed it, then said me i am feeling so bad right now of what happen and you are trying to open my zip, rajbir whats wrong with you

i said i handled it na, nothing happened, now let me relax also, she said no i just want to go home right now and she walked pass me, i grabbed her arm pulled near me again but she again said i said no rajbir just drop me please, i looked at her with no choice , i could not force her for this, if she did not wanted, i thought so she is still feeling shock of that gun incident earlier, so i said ok wait let me close, she went in hall by then and i came there, thought leave it, let me drop her, i cant jump on her now, we went out, she sat in car, my lund was still hard a bit and i turned on the light inside car to see her nicely again, while driving when i was staring at her, she was really looking hot while sitting next to me, we were near her house now, it was almost 1am, so her home ally was silent and dark too with no street lights as well, so i just stopped car on the side of road, she said what happen, i said i just dont feel like you should go away from me, you are much safe with me, she smiled a bit and said thanks for earlier ok, i said thanks toe aapnay laynay hee nahe diya, she was staring at me in my eyes, then suddenly turned other side and pulled her hairs in front of her shoulders, i was seeing her back of blouse that time, i understood what she was saying without saying anything, i quickly pulled her zipper down from behind and saw her back, her bra strap too, which i was feeling with my hands now, without wasting a second i just unhooked her bra from behind and started to kiss her back, her blouse was open from behind, i pulled it more aside from both sides and widely opened, placed my lips there on her back and was sucking her white creamy back with my hot lips, she was silent, my hand went inside her blouse slowly from sides and pulled her unhooked bra all up, her breasts both of them came in my both hands, she made a aaahhh sound from her mouth, i was feeling her nipples and was pressing them nicely while licking her back, almost 10minutes i sucked her back and kept my both hands on her naked breast, sometimes i was grabbing her nipples and pinching them lightly and she use to say it hurts dont do and grabbed my hands from not letting me pinch her nipples, then i just held the breasts softly while still i was licking her back from her waist, that black dog one peg which i had earlier also gave me a little more booster towards my horny attitude, i was hard from my lund, i wanted her on my lap but before that i wanted to lick her nipples again, she said enough now, as she could feel her whole back till waist i licked it and made it wet with my spit, then i said her you made me lick your spit in water, now i am putting all my spit on you my doll, i tried to turn her face towards me for a nice smooch but she said noo not this, i came on the back of her neck, her ears now, licked them nicely too, my hands which were on her breasts only, they started to squeeze her breasts again and again, so soft breasts of her when i started to squeeze a bit harder, then she started her nooooo now enough, started to pull my hand down and was closing her bra and blouse from front, i turned her face towards me to smootch her, she said no and brought hand between our lips, i said what, let me take, she said no rajbir if you respect me then you will listen me, i was very horny that time, if i wanted to fuck her i could have same time, i knew if i will take her now then it will be just for now but i wanted to win her forever, so anyhow i controlled myself and understood she want me to stop now

i moved back on my seat again, she closed the zipped of her blouse from behind and then turned towards me, said you should behave ok. never go out of limits. i said i am behaving. she said good. thanks for that. while we were sitting, she said lets go now and drop me quick, i rubbed my finger on her lip and said her lick it then we will go, to my surprise, she licked and took in her mouth, i said look in my eyes, she looked and licked again my finger and then took it out, i took it in my mouth in front of her to make her feel shy and said i love this bobby brown, she smiled and said buy me more shades whenever you want i will pay, i looked at her and said maam if i will take money from you, it will be a sin for me, she said oh ok ok, i dont want to argue with you mr talkative, lets go now, i am tired, i said ok, i started car and dropped her home. while i was coming back i was thinking salee chalaak hai, ghar par blouse nahee kholnay diya, gadee mein khol diya, pata hai issay bhee ghar par kholta, toe bajaa daena tha issay meinay, chal koi na Raj baytay, kal tak itnay nakray dikha rahee thee aaj moemay dubwa kar gayee hai, kya kismat hai raj tayree bhee, jab bhee salee gusaa hoetee hai, koi na koi raasta nikal hee aata hai buss ub iss salee ko chodna padayga jaldee say iskay nakhray badtay jaa rahay hain. i was thinking only of her till i slept never even masturbated as i did not wanted to waste semen that time, which i wanted to give her only , i had so much of it collected in me which i could feel as my testicles were feeling heavy and i was feeling strong. Next day i got a call from my cousin sis, she said i told priya about what happen yesterday, her family will put bodyguards outside now, i said oh thats good, she said yah now we can go peacefully and come back safely after tonight function, i said ok what you will wear tonight, she said black saree with back less blouse, i said wow, you are one heck of a selector. she said acha acha ub zada tareef mut karo, i am hanging up. see u tonight, i said ok my doll. she hang up listening doll word.
Like Reply