Poll: Do You want Supriya to get Fucked by Aditya ??
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
80.00%
16 80.00%
No
20.00%
4 20.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

U turn in Supriya's Life..2 - Continue..
This changeover does not fit for a non working lady like suppi. These ladies basically does not get these guts to react.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(22-05-2021, 05:41 PM)NovelNavel Wrote: This changeover does not fit for a non working lady like suppi. These ladies basically does not get these guts to react.

its just a matter of situation bro until unless they cross the line they will fear for society ....once they crossed the line the act of women are unpredictable and take far more bold steps than men......that is the one of the reason ppl say when a women decided to get into illicit relation no one can catch untill she decided to say it

same here when it comes to her family that too in danger every women turns into predator
[+] 2 users Like only4naughty2's post
Like Reply
Supriya is now under the control of Aditya. He can do whatever he want. He wants that to be consensual. He act as if he has more love on her and pretend to be very caring. supriya believes it. She also knows her husband has affair and he deserves to be behind bars. After he left on tour, she had fallen completely for Aditya and become like a mistress. She wants a husband like Adi. There is no danger to her kids. she is now rich and safe than before. Sometimes, she says she loves Anand. It is not true. she is now only love Adi and she is ready to do anything for him. There is no reason for her to get angry on Tanya now knowing she is no better than her. Please keep the innocence of supriya and let the people use that and make her as whore by slowly changing her mind.
[+] 1 user Likes Dumeelkumar's post
Like Reply
Expected the story as exploitation of supriya by making her cheat her husband without any guilt. Please dont change the basic plot.
[+] 1 user Likes Sarran Raj's post
Like Reply
Good changeover. Keep it up. Suppi has to win and become 100 time stronger against those who cheated her. She should teach them what they deserve.
[+] 2 users Like ಚಂಚಲಾ's post
Like Reply
(23-05-2021, 10:13 AM)ಚಂಚಲಾ Wrote: Good changeover. Keep it up. Suppi has to win and become 100 time stronger against those who cheated her. She should teach them what they deserve.

waiting for threesome of dev, aditya and suppi.  sex sex
[+] 1 user Likes Ananthukutty's post
Like Reply
I though she has fallen in love with Aditya. But he calls her bitch. What is going to happen next.? Fantastic updates !!
[+] 1 user Likes LustyLeo's post
Like Reply
Thank you for all your encouraging comments, there will be final update soon.

Its being more than 1 year that I continue this story were original writer left it. I tried my level best to justify the original plot and took itoryt forward base on readers comments.

Hopefully you enjoyed it till now. I am happy that finally I am able to finished this story after long 1 year and feeling sad as well because this story, character's were like part of my life as to give realistic update i need to involved myself so deeply that it was like that i am an invisible character who is able to see every thing happening in their life.

Lastly a writers life is like this only, he goes on imaginary world and portraits a picture of that world with his writing skill so that readers enjoys a visit to that imaginary world for time being.

Thanks
Talashhh

lets see, whether supriya's plan gets success or its another trap of devendra to accept her all conditions in one short.
[+] 2 users Like talash23's post
Like Reply
(25-05-2021, 12:22 PM)talash23 Wrote: Thank you for all your encouraging comments, there will be final update soon.

Its being more than 1 year that I continue this story were original writer left it. I tried my level best to justify the original plot and took itoryt forward base on readers comments.

Hopefully you enjoyed it till now. I am happy that finally I am able to finished this story after long 1 year and feeling sad as well because this story, character's were like part of my life as to give realistic update i need to involved myself so deeply that it was like that i am an invisible character who is able to see every thing happening in their life.

Lastly a writers life is like this only, he goes on imaginary world and portraits a picture of that world with his writing skill so that readers enjoys a visit to that imaginary world for time being.

Thanks
Talashhh

lets see, whether supriya's plan gets success or its another trap of devendra to accept her all conditions in one short.

Yes it's really a long journey. Have to appreciate even after receiving so many suggestions instead of leaving it incomplete you took care that you brought it to the end.

Characters wise Supriya should be like this only, but the change is not presented clearly, expecting a detailed one from you...
One final time. 

Thanks for writing
Like Reply
Suppi has to win . Already she suffered a lot.Dev and adi should suffer
Like Reply
Suppi should reach a strong commanding level and become ringmaster
Like Reply
Suppi has to be become mistress of Adi and Dev. Anand must die.
Like Reply
Definitely she will get good sex from that and it should make her forget her husband.
Like Reply
Good story
Like Reply
Hot narration
Like Reply
Bhai update kab ayega
Like Reply
Anand is the first person to be punished for his affair outside marriage.
Supriya has already become a slut.
Revenge is not going to change anything.
Let supriya live as mistress of Dev and Aditya and enjoy the sex that she did not get from husband.
Once her children grow up, they will know about their mother and leave her.
[+] 1 user Likes xavierrxx's post
Like Reply
Supriya should leave the children born to Anand to him and live with Adi.
She truly loved Adi more than Anand.
Like Reply
Bhai update dedo
Like Reply
What is gonna happen next.
Like Reply