Poll: Do You want Supriya to get Fucked by Aditya ??
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
80.00%
16 80.00%
No
20.00%
4 20.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

U turn in Supriya's Life..2 - Continue..
Waiting for cuckold session of anand
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Super update
Like Reply
This was a fantastic update.
Like Reply
Waiting for threesome - Dev - Adi - Suppiiiiiii
Like Reply
Super update. Waiting for more !
Like Reply
Never make Anand as cuckold. Let supriya cheat Anand and throw him out of her life and turn into a full fledged SLUT.
Like Reply
Bhai update please
Like Reply
At least tell us date
Like Reply
When is the next update>
Like Reply
Please post something
Like Reply
After speaking with Vishal, tanya tried calling Supriya but her number was switched off, she called Jay and asked him to stay alert as she got some information that Devendra is going to have supriya soon.

After anand return back from office she move inside his room, she look at Anand he was drunk and his mood was too bad, he was sitting at chair and putting his hand on head and was looking down at floor.

Tanya :-- hey baby whats up… seems you are too exhausted.. too much work today in my absence.

Anand Looked at her and again went to his previous position at the same time the door bell rang and waiter came with his order, i.e., bottle of wiskey and cold drink.

Tanya asked waiter to bring some snaks as well and pack of cigarette. She took chair opposite to Anand and prepared two peg.

She was thinking how to start conversation with Anand as she knew what had happened at office.

Tanya moves closer to him and sat on his lap and kissed him on his lips,

Tanya :-- what happened to my baby, why you are so tensed. Is every thing fine baby… she kissed him again.

Anand :-- Tanu, I am loosing everything now days, I loose you from that waiter, supriya hates me and now this… in just two days my life is upside down…

Tanya :-- what do you mean by this .??? Anand … please tell me what happened.

Anand :-- vendor from my previous project filed complaint against me that I took bribe from him to pass his tender, management suspended me till investigation is over. So I won’t be able to go to office and can’t do any thing.

Tanya :-- did you speak with Devendra??

Ananad :-- Yes, he was the person who informed me about it and assured me that he knows that I am innocent and he is fighting with management that’s the reason I am in suspension or else management was asking Devendra to fire me on immediate basis.

He also reminded me about the contract which we signed… I am scared.. my housing loan, car loan… my career my life every thing is at stake. I feel like commiting suiside but I am having two babies. I don’t know what to do Tanu…

Tanya thought … what a player Devendra is.. Anand is in his trap completely.

Tanay : don’t worry Anand,  I believe you and full confident that you will be out of this very soon.
(she speaking with her self- Yes, you will be out once Devendra fucks Supriya and make her personal whore and you willingly offer her to him)

Tanya took his glass and help him finished his drink and she also finished his drink in one shot.

Tanya :- don’t worry we will also work out some thing to find out way from this, i will speak with that vendor ..

Anand :-- don’t do anything, Devendra strickly asked me not to speak with that vendor, if we will do so then I will be on mess.. please don’t speak with anyone… no one knows in company about this and he asked me to stay here itself. I trust him that he will do some thing.

Tanya : ok… if he is at our side then no need to bother..

Tanya started kissing him on his lips but on Anand showing no sign of interest. She started moving her hips on his crotch but still Anand was sitting still and his dick was also not getting erect.

Since morning she is drinking, with this peg  her head started spinning. She got kick.

She move down from his lap, she open his pant and move it down till his knees along with under wear and held his dick, it was not erect, she move down and started blowing him. Soon his dick got erected. He grabbed her hair harshly and started fucking her mouth.
After minute or 2 she stood up and removed her pajama and did removed her tank top and push her bra up and sat on his lap. Anand’s face on her boobs. She guided her left nipple in his mouth. Anand like wild animal attack on her nipple he started biting and chewing her nipple, it was paining her.

Tanya :-- Anand.. slow …please its paining…ahhh yes… suck them… its all yours…

She move her ass up and with left hand guided hs dick at the opening of her love hole and slowly she move her ass down, now entire length of anand dick was inside her and she started kissing him.

Both of them were so lost in there love making that they forgot to locked the door, the door bell rang and Anand without realizing what he is doing tells the person to come in.

Tanya :-- anand ???  she looked him in his eyes and Anand also understood what he did..

Before they react waiter move inside and in shock stood near bed and looking towards them. He never in his life saw such a fair women private parts without cloths.

He started staring tanya’s ass and her fair back, tanya to save herself from this situation engulf her body more into anand’s body and put her face on his neck.

The waiter was not able to see her face but he is having very good view of her ass and curvey back and also part of her pussy lips grabbing Anand’s dick when he bend down to keep tray on table.

Ananad from the corner of his eye was looking at waiter and watching his reaction.

Waiter :-- Sir/Mam, any thing more you want to order – hoping that she will turn around and he gets glimpse of her teats.

Anand :- No, You may leave now… in bit loud and in harsh tone.

Waiter got scared and left immediately.

Anand wanted to show Tanya that he didn’t like waiter looking at her and her naked body, but on the other hand Tanya felt when waiter entered Anand dick did swell more and he even hug her very tightly on top of that Anand never tried to hide her ass when waiter was standing their.

Anand :-- I am sorry, you know it was not intended that I asked him to come in.

Tanya :-- yes, I know my dear, but why didn’t you covered me fully when he was ogling at my back, your dick even swelled more when he was looking at my back….

Anand :-- I am sorry … I don’t know why but I was feeling proud, I was feeling proud owner when he was ogling at your body, this belongs to me saying he took her nipple in his mouth one by one.
He roam his hand all around her back and saying every bit of you is mine only, I won’t allow any to claim you from me, I won’t allow you to go away from me… I Love You.. I Love You Tanuuuu..

Tanya :-- I love you Anandddd

Both started kissing and she started moving her ass in to and fro motion kissing him passionately.

Tanya started jumping on his dick, her boobs were dancing with every jump she making on Anand Dick, Anand is getting more and more arouse and he too started moving his ass and was pressing her boobs.

Both were so involved that they didn’t hear knock on the door, soon door nob turn and the with creaking sound door got open. With sound of door opening both Anand and Tanya stop and were looking at door.

Anand thought that same waiter is there and was about to burst in anger but when the person entered inside their room both Anand and Tanya got shock of their life, it was none other then Devendra, standing at their room door looking at them.
[+] 4 users Like talash23's post
Like Reply
Time for black mail. His wife has already become a bitch, now she has to turn as whore. Last line to be Tanya instead of supriya
Like Reply
Awesome.
Like Reply
Superb update
Like Reply
Nice update
Like Reply
Devendra ;- what a pleasant surprise… I came here to meet you Anand thinking that you should not go in depression.  
Tanya hide her face on Anand shoulder just like she did earlier.
Anand tried to push her down…” no no… be like this only… “ Devendra spoke in very harsh tone.. he move his phone out and in fraction of second he click 2-3 images.

Anand is sitting like he got paralysed… tanya heared the sound of clicking images. She turn around and saw Devendra and his cell phone which is on his hand.. and one more click.. and this one was very clear.. in this snap every thing is visible, her right nipple, her face, anand dick in her pussy and anand face clearly visible.

Devendra :-- ok folks, shooting is over.. you can carry on your business.. I never saw live sex, let this old man enjoy this.

Tanya tried to climb down from Anand’s lap, but Devendra warn her not to do so.

Devendra :-- don’t you dare to stop or get down from his lap.. I want to watch it..both of you need to perform live show now…

Still both of them not moved inched… Anand disck is now not erect and move out from Tanya’s pussy when she tried to climb down from his lap.

Devendra :-- Tanya darling.. show me some cock sucking skill.. making him erect and put back inside you and fuck him they way you were fucking him before I arrived.
Devendra :-- let me tell you both.. if you are not gonna do this… I will circlulate this picture to investigating team and tanya you will loose your job along with Anand. Though he is in suspension mode only.. but denial my demand will lead to termination and both of you will be charged under criminal activity and will be handed over to security officer. Yours careers will be over forever.. so don’t test my patience and start doing what I ask. “NOW”

Both Tanya and Anand got scared, she climb down and took his dick in her mouth and started blowing him … very soon Anand got erection and she sat on his lap and took his dick inside her. She whispered in Anand’s ear. “ lets do it fast, I don’t want our career to get ruined, he is our last hope”

Anand noded and put his hand on both of her ass cheeks and helping her to move up and down on his dick.
Though situation was very tensed but once dick gets pussy and pussy gets dick, all tension gets fucked up. They were lost and didn’t notice that Devendra also got naked and was now standing beside near Tanya face.
When they notice, they stop fucking and both looked at Devendra in horror.

Devendra :-- that what I don’t like about both of you… your boss was standing their looking your session.. you should invited me to join you.. never mind, now I am here like besharam.

Devendra :-- Tanya … I want your lips on my dick…

Tanya looked at him then Anand… then looking towards devendra’s dick… Anand was shocked and scared the way Devendra is behaving. He never imagine his life that he will do such thing, Devendra was very well aware about his relation with Tanya… then why he is making fuss if he is fucking tanya…. Lot of thoughts were roaming around Anand’s mind.

Tanya bend her body and took Devendra dick in her mouth ands tarted giving him blow job. Devendra dick is huge compare to Anand. She was able to take only half of his dick due to his size and her position.

Devendra held her head and ram his dick in her mouth which reached till back of throat. He let his dick remain like it only.. she got chocked up and tried to pushed him away but Devendra was holding her head tightly. She started struggling as unable to breath.

Anand was looking his boss in horror..

Devendra move his dick out from her mouth. He checked Anand was still hard and was inside her.

Devendra :-- Anand go and sleep flat on bed, she will come in min. saying he pulled her up from Anand’s lap
Anand without any word did what was being asked.. when he lay down on bed on his back he saw Devendra turn Tanya around facing him.. he started smooching her and was pressing her boobs very harshly.

Tanya :-- sir.. slow…please…its paining….

Devendra ignore her, and still pressing her boobs more harshly…… “ bitch just shut up.. I will do what I want .. don’t teach you boss how to fuck, I will show you heaven and hell today.”
Tanya knew that he is a beat when comes to sex… so she started co operating him and started kissing back. Both of their tongue were in fight, both of them sucking each other tongue and were induldge in tongue fight.

Devendra anger is now cool down and he started treating tanya body very delicately. His plan was that, that Anand should feel ashamed of himself, he wanted him to be a cockhold and offer his wife and girlfriend to him as and when Devendra want.

Devendra turn Tanya around and made her in dogy style.. Tanya took support of bed corner to be in dogy style.

Anand Saw Devendra’s tool first time and his eyes almost pop out from his socket looking at giant dick of Devendra, he never saw such a huge size in his life.

Devendra with corner of his eyes saw Anand looking towards his dick, he purposely started strocking his dick and move behind Tanya, he put his dick at entrace of her pussy and with one stroke he move inside her. It made Tanya scream in pain.

Tanya :-- Sir… please be gentle …. I am not use to with such giant size of yours.
Devendra started fucking her in slow speed, soon her vaginal wall started secreting juices making his dick wet and slippery.

He wanted her to get aroused to highest level, he knew effect of his dick on girl/women whom he fucks. First time he fucks them and after that they come to him to get fucked.

Soon tanya started moaning and moving her ass on his dick.. alcohol and his dick creating magic inside her.. she was aroused to max limit and started moving her ass on his dick.

Devendra knew that its time…he made 3-4 long and deep stroke which took her to peak.

Devendra removed his dick and asked her to fuck anand…she look at him with surprise and shock as she knew that he is not done yet .

Tanya climb on bed and suck Anand’s dick making it hard again and took his dick inside her.. Devendra already made her pussy wider with his dick.. Anand’s cock slip inside her very easily, even Anand also felt that her vagnial wall loosed.

Tanya started Jumping on Anand’s dick and looking towards Devendra, she was feeling empty as she is in peak of her arosal and post taking Devendra’s dick she is not feeling Anand’s dick inside her.

Anand too got arosed and started pressing her breast, he tried to pin her down but Devendra stop him, “ don’t do that… let her ride you” saying Devendra also climb on bed, Tanya saw him strocking his dick..nooo.. he is applying oil on his dick. Devendra came behind her and adjusted between and legs.

Tanya :-- sir no… please you will tear me apart… please it will pain a lot…

Devendra took some oil and started applying oil on her rear hole… she trid to move out but he held her tightly and place his dick at atrance of his rear hole.

She was bagging not to do so… Anand saw horror face of tanya.. she was very scared.. she was shievering …

Devendra its not first time… Just relax your muscles ..you know it will hurt if you will not relax your musle.. any way I am going to put it… so better to co operate this way you will be in minmal pain and later enjoy it..

Tanya relax her muscles and let Devendra slide his dick inside her.. Devendra started pressing his dick inside her anal hole.. slowly very slowly dick is sliding inside.  Every inch it is getting inside tanya face which was in arosal status is not in pain.. imanse pain… Anand on the other looking at her helplessly.

Devendra “ anand what you doing… suck her breast make her more arose.. I am stuck hear.. she is in pain and her musles are not relax, if I make force entry then she will be immense pain. Arose her by pushing your tiny dick inside her and suck her breast.

Anand started thrusting inside her.. though it was difficult but he started doing so, Devendra push her down bit and spread her legs more. Anand started sucking her breast one by one..

Now her ass cheeks are wide, he pulled his dick bit out pour some oil and pushed inside. He did it for 5-6 times making her anus hole more lubricated, Tanya somewhat felt relief with lubrication and her pain is lesser. With each thrust he is going deeper and deeper and soon he was completely inside her.

Now Devendra started fucking her anal hole slowly ..in few strokes all three of them got arosed, Anand first time in his life doing three some and to his surprise he is enjoying it.

Devendra increase his speed and by now Tanya also started feeling good and this is her first time as well for three some.. she started moving her ass as well. Devendra increase his speed, with his thrust tanya boobs started bouncing infront of Anand, Anand took her left nipple and started sucking it, chewing it and mauling her right breast.

Devendra looking at Anand’s involvement … yeah Anand fuck her.. yeah..suck her breast. Ohh what an ass she has. Devendra thought Anand will spilled out his sperm soon but he was wrong he was also going on strongly and pushing his ass upward maching his thrust.

Soon Devendra was in peak and started ramming her very fast, Tanya on the other hand got 2 orgasam and equally enjoying her first 3 some.

Devendra groned and started unloading his sperm inside her ass hole. He pulled himself out and let both of them complete their activity.
As soon as Devendra move out, Anand pushed tanya down and started raming her. He move down from bed and pulled tanya towards him, he spread her legs and pushed his dick back inside her.

Anand grabbed both her boobs and started fucking her vigoursly as there is no tomorrow. Looking at Anand’s stamina Devendra was also shock. Tanya got 2 more orgasm and was collapse and pleading Anand to cum soon.

Tanya :-- oh baby please cum… I am tired… you are superman.. ahhh..got good stamina… supriya is really ahhh lucky to have you as husband…..ahhhh cum baby…ahhh…

Devendra got chance… yes …he is luck to have supriya like woman as his wife but still see he is fucking you… oh god… I wish I have wife like you anand… I would have fucked her day night.. see even thought of her making my dick back into life.

Anand was in peak and hearing comment from Tanya that he is like superman and about supriya as his wife made him proud .. his thrust were increased and started pressing tanya breast more harshly.

While fucking he climb on top of her and started biting on her boobs.. he took her nipple and bite her hard… he took her lips between his lips and suck hard.. making her lips red. Tanya was enjoying all rough treatment, she again was getting into peak and any time she will explode.
Tanya :-- yess…. Cum baby…. I am going to cum again.. u making cum.. you made this dry river floaded with water.. mine water… please ..cum…

Anand :- cuming I am cuming… take my cum… take inside you.. I want to produce my baby in your womb.. I want my baby to be delivered from you.. take it.

Devendra was watching them with amaze and was stocking his dick.. he already climb on bed and was sitting beside her face.

Devendra “ open your mouth baby… take my dick.. tanya was not in mood … but she opened her mouth and started sucking him

Anand came inside her so did she.. anand collapse beside her after suck marathon fucked.. she was also exhausted but Devendra dick was in her mouth.

She was trying her level best but when whe was not doing properly Devendra held her face and started fucking her.. she let him fuck her mouth and after 10 min of instent fucking her mouth he came inside her.

He also collapse beside her on right side, andand was on left side. All three of them were breathing havily. After 10 -15 min. all of them were normal but there was pin drop silence.

Devendra was first to move down from bed and started making peg for all three.

Anand was in deep thought, he was thinking what just happened and how Devendra commented about Supriya, he was angry on Devendra to bring supriya’s name in this, but he was help less and know the situation is not right to oppose him or argue with him.

Devendra called both of them, Tanya move to wash room to get fresh and Anand move and sat opposite to Devendra.

Devendra :-- hope your stress is out now and your mind is working fine.

Anand :-- Yes sir.

Tanya also came out and sat on bed.. all three of them sitting in different direction just few min back were on each other.
Devendra :-- I wanted to have word with you but it seems will talk tomorrow about official work. See we all enjoyed it very well, no one can deny it.. so its better to come out from your thought process.

Both Anand and Tanya looked towards Devendra and then towards each other.

Devendra :-- Tanya come here baby sit beside meee… give me company for some time..

Tanya wanted to wear some cloths

Devendra :-- No need.. we all seen each other..come here you look more beautiful like this… come..

Tanya sat beside him putting her face down..she is feeling ashame, angry and helpless..she very well knew that again she and Anand are on his trap and better to follow his demand.

Tanya kiss on Anand’s forehead and said “its ok, come on” and move towards Devendra.

All of them started having drink, non was speaking but all the time Devendra was playing with Tanya’s body, some time he press her boobs, smooch her, ask her to feed liquor through her mouth.

After 3 round of hard drink Anand was feeling bit dizzy, his tongue is getting heavy while he speak. By watching devendra’s fondling tanya all this time he was very hard.
Devendra thought its correct time to bring topic.

Devendra :- see you getting arosed looking me fondling your girlfriend…wow.. Tanya why don’t you help him relieve.

Tanya look at Devendra in anger, in response Devendra pinched her nipple very harshly which made her to scream..

Tanya :-- ahiiiiiiiiiii…… please leave it…. Its paining….

Devendra :-- then do it what I ask, don’t dare to give me that look again..
Tanya nodded in affirmative… her eyes got wet because of unbearable pain

She kneel down infront of Devendra and took his dick in her mouth and started blowing him off. Her ass was towards Devendra and looking at her round and curvy ass he was not able to resist himself and move behind her.
Tanya felt him behind him, she took Anand’s dick from her mouth and look behind, as soon as she looked behind there was tight smack on her ass which made cream.

Devendra :- don’t remove his took from your mouth till he wishes or ejeaculates in your mouth.

She bend her body and took Anand’s dick in her mouth., Devendra position himself at entrace of her pussy and with strong thrust move his dick inside her. She was not able to scream as her mouth was covered with Anand’s dick and Anand was holding her face firmly not letting her to move away.

Devendra ;-- Anand, see what a good piece she is… wah… u enjoying sharing your girlfriend with me… hmmm..

Anand was drunk and on peak… “ yeah…I loveeee her…I love when sheee takes my tool… I love her..shhheee 2nd women in mmmyy liffee after suppii to whom I love so muchhhh…..” Anand expressing his feeling towards her… not answering devendra’s questino….

Devendra :-- ohhh ..suppiiii… yles…. I wish.. I wish…she could be hear…. We would have done 4 some… I would have loved her …stroking heavily on tanya’s pussy… … yeah… let me imagine her… in place of Tanya…aaahhhh yeeahhh…yeahh…

Anand got angry .. and pushed tanya away, with that Devendra fall on floor so did tanya…. Anand sprang out from chair and moved tanya away from Devendra and started hitting puches on his face.

Devendra was not expecting it but after getting 2-3 punches, he pushed Anand down and started hitting him.

Tanya saw things going out of hand, he came in between and pushed Devendra aside.

Tanya :- Sir.. he is almost unconscious and bleeding nose… please let go of it.. please..

Devendra saw him and stood up.. he wore his dress and before leaving he kick his stomach very hard making him scream

Devendra :-- tell him, that I am going to make his life miserable… convince him to surrender his wife to me or else all his family will pay for it.. I make her wife first my whore and then sell her cheaply.

He move out room and smashed door behind.

Tanya help Anand to move inside bathroom and was face.. she took fist aid kid from drawer and did first aid of his running nose, ear.

She order lemon juice and strong coffee to get his hangover clean.

After almost 1 hr Anand was coming to his senses, he remembered that he puch Devendra for what Devendra said about his wife.

Anand :-- I am sorry… I should have done this when he came inside our room and forced inside you.. I was scared.. I was not liking that single shit he was doing…I was scared.. he crossed his limit.. I should have protected you.. I am sorry… I Love Tanya..

Tanya :-- You did correct… I wanted you in my life long before when he took me first time…. Its not first time with him… she started crying… and fell on his chest.

Anand Was shocked. ;-- what… you mean to sayl.. you already had relationship with him.. and still working under him…. Why…ohhhh… shitt…. They why induldge with me.. ? why ? You are smart enough to get job any where ? why here ? why?

Tanya :-- its long story… but cut it short .. he is black mailing me that’s why I still working here… I am leaving away from my boy friend as he asked me… today what you saw was just trailer.. the same thing happened with me many time but only difference was my boyfriend was force to sit and watch how his girlfriend getting banged in front of him.

Anand :-- what ???? why you boyfriend didn’t took stand… why he is pimping you >???

Tanya :-- Devendra is having my vid, nude pic and proof against my boyfirnd.. he set up my boyfriend in criminal case and devendra friends was in security officer. Once both came to my Place when I was living with my B.F and that day both of them took me infornt of my boyfriend. They mercilessly banged my whole night, I was crying, begging but more I beg more they tortured me. Since that day I am planning to take revenge but slowly my wish to get revenge were faded away and I am living this life thinking god wanted me to live life like this.
[+] 2 users Like talash23's post
Like Reply
(17-05-2021, 08:11 PM)xavierrxx Wrote: Time for black mail. His wife has already become a bitch, now she has to turn as whore. Last line to be Tanya instead of supriya

Thank you... last line corrected
Like Reply
Anand :-- you could have told me… I thought you trust me..

Tanya :-- I tried many time but when I saw Aditya at your place I thought you trust towards devendra and his rascal son is more than me.

Anand :-- Adiya …. Oh shittt… but he is ill… he can’t don’t any short of thing..

Tanya :- I asked the same.. you remember .. you said he is ill and Devendra is not able to take care of him due to office work load…

Anand :-- yes… I am sorry I hide it from you… so is he really dangerous.. ???

Tanya :-- Yes… he is the one who trap me… he pretended to be very good boy but once we were doing party his father took my B.f out of station in the name of some work and that day he requested me to take care of his son. He dose with drug and I was not in my senses he fucked me and took my video and pic. Later started black mailing me to reveal the same to my b.f stating that I am bith cand betrayed him in fear of losing love of my life I started doing what he use to ask me, few time he called me at his place in his father absence and fucked me there.
One day he called me at his place.. his father was there both were having drink. He called me and asked me to sit inbetween him and his father. Along with Aditya, Devendra also started touching me here and there initially I protested for which Aditya got angry and he twice or thrice slap me hard on my face. My head started spinning, he tore my cloths and made me nude infront of Devendra.

Devendra stop him and asked me to take drink.. I was force to take drink after 2-3 pack I started getting dizzy. All this time Aditya was fondling, squeezing my boobs. My pussy was on fire and wanted to get fucked madly. They were missing some kind of drugs in drink because of that your desire of getting fucked increases by many many folds.
Aditya :-- hey dad why don’t you start today… I will fuck mouth of this bitch.

Aditya was sleeping on sofa spreading her legs and made me in between her legs. I started sucking her cock and Devendra came behind me he grabed my ass and put his dick at entrace of my pussy lips and with one stong push he teared my pussy lips. Aditya held my head tightly so was unable to scream, only relief was that my eyes were open and was able to shed my tears.
Since that day I am there bitch….
There was complete silence…..for few minutes.. Anand was tense..he light ciggratte and started roaming inside room.

Anand :-- ohh shit… supriya ..supii… he pick his cell from table and tried her number…still its switched off.

Anand ;-- fuck…. Fuck… I am scared … I am so scared now…

Tanya :-- wait… she picked up phone and kept it on receiver… other persone picked up phone…

Tanya :-- Hello Jay… any update… did you tired to speak with her..

Jay :-- No … I was waiting for her but through out the day she was not out…but don’t worry.. I am in talk with her maid… as off now there is no harm I believe.

Anand :-- Jay.. Jay.. I heard this name before… Jay Dixit ???

Tanya :-- yes.. he is just shifted beside your house… I made him to do so… to keep an eye.

Anand :-- oh.. thanks… Jay… please take care of her.. I am flying back tomorrow there.. I will kick that son of bitch from my house tomorrow itself.

Jay :-- don’t worry Supriya is being guard here … I can’t go inside your house as Aditya is there.. we need to throw him out from your house first and don’t get scared from Devendra.. he will do his best level to scare you and black mail you for any reason, me and Tanya will try level best to help you out but at end you need to be firm and smart. All the best.

Tanya :-- I think there is something cooking in Devendra’s mind.. he disclosed his desire to fuck suppi infront of you so openly means he cooked up something very strong. We need to find it out.
They were thinking on it and soon there is knock on the door, Anand thought that Devendra came back.. he in angry mood jump from chair and went to open door.

As soon as door was open there were 2 constable standing at door and took Anand along with him, he got charge of half murder, it was Devendra who file complaint against him.

Tanya tried level best to explain every thing to security officer constable but they asked her to come to security officer station as FIR has been register and no way they can release him.

Tanya dialled Vishal’s number but he asked her to be calm and assure her that Anand will not get bitting from security officer but as said earlier he won’t interfered directly in Devendra case.

After filling FIR, he called Aditya.. after 6-7 rings call was being answered.

Devendra :- Hey Aditya howz thing going on.. sslrpp.. slurp ….good dad…

Aditya was sucking supriya’s breast as it was time of medication and her breast were full of milk.

Devendra :-- What you doing … eating ice cream… doc told you not to eat ice cream.

Aditya :-- slupr.. hhmmmnn … noo. Dad… just having my medication.. please don’t disturb now… ok… giving her… “ don’t disconnect call until my father disconnects it.. its time say sorry to him and make him cool down.. he is in good mood” he whispered to supriya

Though Devendra didn’t ask him to give phone to supriya but still Aditya gave to her.. he wanted to suck her breast while his dead Is on call with her.. he wanted make him jealous.

Devendra heard what Aditya instructed to Supriya
Devendra :-- hii..

Supriya ;-- hiiii sir… she was aroused… her voice was not steady.. he found it very sexy.. he knew that she is aroused.

Devendra ;-- how are you… you didn’t call me…

Supriya :-- ahhh… shhh… addiiiiiiiii…..adi bite her nipple with bit force.

Supriya :-- ahhh… sorry… what you were saying….
Devendra :-- is my boy is very rough with your magnificent breast.. tell me I will ask him to be gentle..hahaha…

Supriya :-- ahhh…noooo…. It happens…..ammmm

It was getting difficult for supriya to control her moan…. Adiya made her lay down on bed and removed her t-shirt completely from her body which was hanging on her neck… she is left with tinny skirt only without panty undernath.. she is lying their on her marital bed.

Supriya :-- shhh… whispering ..adi..wait till your father is on call… ahhhhhhhhhhhh she moaned as adi put his dick on top of her vertical lips and started rubbing over her clit.

There foreplay was already going on, he was rubbing his dick on top of her pussy and she was begging him to put it inside. When suddenly his phone started ringing.. he was not ready to attend the call but it was supriya who ask him to attend and pretend as sleep and wrap the call in few sec.

Devendra :-- ahhh…. Suppiii… wish I would have been in place of Adi my son… you have great pair of boobs sorry breast… you are so hot that after adi’s mother died you are the one who attracted me…..

Supriya :-- ahhh…thannnkkk youuu….

Devendra :-- what adi is doing…he is sucking your left one right one….

Supriya ;-- ahh..please don’t ask…..ahhh ammm

Devendra :-- please tell me… I closed my and imagining that I am sucking your tits… ahhh so magnificent breast… ahh.. so proudly standing ….. please allow me to suck in my imagination at least. Please…

Supriya … oh… pelase … ohhh…. Okk…

Devendra :-- which one  I should suck first…..

Supriya :-- please don’t make meeeee hmmmmmm ahhhmm ummmmm ahhh..slurp..

Aditya started smooching her and didn’t let her finished her statement.. she is on fire…she started smooching him back and was thrusting her ass upward. She disconnected call and with full swing started responding to Aditya.
Devendra smiled and kissed on his cell and went back to his hotel room
[+] 3 users Like talash23's post
Like Reply
Next day Devendra flies back to Bangalore e after visiting security officer station, he gave hefty amount as bribe to PSI to keep Anand inside locker till he ask him to release.

Yesterday night he click photo of his bleeding nose and save it.
He reached office and his mind is totally into trapping supriya, he decided to visit her house today and make her his whore.

He called on Supriya’s number but it was switched off then he gave call on his son’s number, after several rings it was supriya who answered his call.

Supriya ;-- arrr.. sir Adi is sleeping is cell is in hall, is anything urgent..

Adi was awake but acting as he was fast sleep.

Devendra :-- hmm its ok.. actually I wanted to speak with you itself.. I tried your number but it was switched off..so call on adi’s number.

Supriya thought he is angry as she disconnected her call yesterday.

Supriya ;-- are you angry on me as I disconnected your call yesterday..

Devendra :-- ahhh..supriya I wanted to speak with you as was feeling lonely.. no I am not angry on you but yes I am angry on your husband.

Supriya ;-- what ?? why….

Devendra :-- See I have sent one snap .. please look at it… I am hurt.. I am doing so many thing for you and Anand because you taking good care of my son and I thought you are good by heart but never thought anand would hit me.

Supriya :-- what ??? anand hit you….. no .he can’t .. he is not so violent.

Devendra :-- I knew it … I knewwww it.. with chocking voice.. as he is about to cry.. please look at photo which I have sent on this number…. I was there in Delhi and what I witnessed was very disturbing…

Supriya :-- tried to open gallery but it was locked… adi… adi… open gallery your father sent one phone.. adiii… she almost shouted on him..

Adi waked up and was looking at supriya she was almost on the verge of crying.. she took mobile from her and tried to speak with his dad.

Devendra ;-- you ass hole .. open the damn image and show her what her husband did to me…

Adi got scared and open that image and his blood started boiling looking at his father’s bleeding nose.

Supriya look that image and started crying… what he is doing. Why he is doing … Anandddddddddd.

Adi :-- what the hell… how dare he …how… dad were are you … I am coming, I don’t want to stay at his place… i going to kiss that son of bitch..how dare he can do it to you….

Devendra shouted at Adi from top of his voice.” Can you please shut your mouth.. do you think I am so looser that I can’t handle this, first give me a video call now I want to speak both of you.

Adi immediately did VC call, Devendra already removed banded and pointed camera very well on his face so that supriya can see cut mark on his nose. When Anand Puched him, his nose got hurt very badly and there was sharp cut mark because of Anand’s ring.

Adi murmered some thing very angrily, Devendra “ Adi speak with me after some time you first go and get freshed and let me speak with supriya”.

Adi in anger move out of bed and handed over his phone to supriya and went to bathroom.

Supriya took phone and started looking on cut mark on devendra’s nose, she forgot her status, after getting fucked by adi in night both of them slept naked and when Devendra called adi she was awaken by adi’s cell phone ringing.

Here supriya was looking at Devendra’s nose and Devendra jaw dropped when he saw supriya’s left breast totally naked in bright day light.

Supriya :-- sir.. is it still paining..

Devendra was like just got hynotise and was not able to move..

Supriya again asked.. sir you oke…. Is it still paining ?/ how all this happened ?? please sir.. I still don’t belive Anand did this to you…

Devendra ;-- ahmm … Supriya …  I was in pain.. but now I am good… you can say I am very good…ahhhhhh you are so beautiful supriya… wow…

Supriya got shock with sudden change of his behaviour… Sir.. whatttttttt and suddenly she realize that she is exposing her naked breast to hi,….

Supriya :-- shit… shitt…. She immediately cover her body with bedsheet….

Devendra :-- ahhh ohhh.. please let me see it for some time… I almost forgot what your husband did to me… please supriya let me see it for 1 min… it will heal my wound.
Supriya :-- Sir… please you know … it was mistake… please….

Devendra ;-- you breastfeeding my son like this…. is he not getting hard down….

Supriya lower her head… and didn’t reply.

Devendra ;-- Suppi… I am your friend..see after getting slap from you still I am talking with you.. you know very well that I love you.. your husband beat me yesterday because ….

Supriya :-- why … I want to know why he beaten you.. ?

Devendra ;-- I don’t want to tell you I want to share with you.. you need to come to my place by 8 PM today along with Adi and both of your son. I will not come to your place as I got slap from you and still you didn’t say or feel bad about it.

Supriya :- I was about to call you.. adi narrated me all incident and I felt bad what it did. Please forgive me… please….

Devendra :-- only when you come to my place today..

Supriya :-- you please come here… please I request you …

Devendra :-- no your maid also insulted me that day… I wanted to fire her but looking at your condition I don’t wanted to be selfish and fire her.

Supriya :-- please come today sir.. I beg you.. she will also say sorry to you.. please sir.

Devendra :-- on to one condition, please remove that bedsheet and show me your beautiful breast.

Supriya :-- sir please.. I respect you… please sir…

Devendra :-- if you don’t want then promise me that you will let me drink your milk today.. please

Supriya :-- SIRRRRRRR… please I beg you…don’t ask this…please I am doing this only for adi treatment and nothing else.

Devendra :-- ok then I am not going to come… you are not showing any sign or regret for insulting me.

Supriya :-- sir… ok ..i am removing bedsheet … if you want ..but from my heart I feel bad about it.

Supriya move mobile bit away and bit by bit was removing bedsheet from her body… all the time devedra recording all on his mobile.

Devendra :-- oh my god….. suppiii… you don’t know what have got… please don’t remove completely.. please I wont be able to control myself and will come running there now only.

Supriya stop and got relief.. but from this angle as well her entire upper breast were visible and was giving a picture of two big mountain.

Devendra removed his pants and started strocking his dick…

Supriya :-- sir what happened at delhi…please tell me..

Devendra :-- relax ..you trust me …Supriya noded

Devendra :-- so wait till evening .. I will narrate everything to you..but I don’t want adi to know all this so make him sleep early today.

Supriya :-- ok sir… will prepare dinner for you.. you will dine here itself.

Inbetween adi came from freshroom and took mobile from her and sat on chair .

Adi :-- what happened dad.. how come Anandbhai beat you.. not able to believe this.

Supriya started sobbing and calling name to Anand..

Adi turn mobile camera to rear mode now Devendra was able to see supriya clearly.

Adi :-- see my agel is crying… dad could have sorted this out outside please don’t include my angel in this.

Devendra got angry and showing adi by keeping his finger on his lips.. adi understood that his dad cooked something there..

Devendra :-- adi you are not well, please stay out of this its between me, supriya and Anand. Don’t’ get any wrong impression about him in your mind.

Adi ;-- ok Dad..

Adi :- hey angel go and get freshed.. wash your face
Supriya stood and move to bathroom… Devendra was able to see full naked body of supriya on full day light… her ass was the best part on her body…

Devendra started moving his hand his dick fast.

Adi whispering :-- what happened dad…

Devendra :-- go and calm her down.. and make her ready for me tonight.. tonight I am going to fuck her and then we will make her our bitch and together we will fuck her. What a ass she has I want to stuff my dick inside her rear hole. I want her to bag me to fuck her badly..

Devendra :- You were fucking her yesterday night. M I right..? adi nodded.. you were making me jealous.. you will forfeit it. Hahahaha…. But today made my day… what an ass..ahhh… ok bye.

Devendra disconnected the call and look the recorder and zoom video were supriya was going to bathroom. He was playing that video in slow motion and looking at her ass, how they were moving while she was walking… ahh….ahhhhhhhhh ..I LOVE YOU SUPPIIIII...MY RANDIIIIIIII..... I WILL MAKE YOU MY WHORE.... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ... he eropted his simen and collapse on bed
[+] 2 users Like talash23's post
Like Reply
Excellent ....
[+] 1 user Likes Paachi's post
Like Reply