True story of my Dominating cousin sister
Please more
[+] 1 user Likes cuteshafiq81's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Soooo naughty....plz continue.
[+] 1 user Likes sandy4hotgirls1's post
Like Reply
Next morning i woke up felt very fresh and happy after what i did last night with my beautiful doll cousin, weekend was finished and it was my work day, i was regular at office, so it was tough for me to ask for offs as from inside my heart i was into my work with passion, as it turned my life better by providing me enough money and made me financially strong but on the other hand i had my cousin sis whose body i wanted to taste also from many many years of my life, almost from my school days she was my fantasy and now i was very near to get her, for that even i had to sacrifice my passion of work, i was ready to do, i went to my boss office and made my 2 weeks leave approved for Manali trip from tomorrow itself, by evening i was at home, i opened my Laptop after reaching home to book hotel for our tour, it was a descent hotel i booked it for a week time but dates i booked after one week from today, as it was less costly after a week, i paid payment by my Citibank credit card and all was done, i was free in evening now after spending some time at home with my mother, suddenly i got a call from Shanky, i said aur kya haal gaandu, i was v happy and he noticed it, he said kya hua Raj bhai aaj u are too happy, looks like u got something, he guessed it right and i said him tayra bhai kal apnee ranee kay saath tha, he said woh your sexy cousin, i said ya who else, he asked wah bhai kya kara bitch kay saath, i laughed n said salay bitch mayre hai sirf woh, he said mayree bhee buna doe, i laughed n said first i will eat, then i said him yesterday sucked her doodhay nicely, he said really wah bhai
i said why u shock, salay tunay toe already suck karain hain na, he said yaaahh in a fumble way

i got little knock on my head with his fumble, then i dodge him by saying salee kay nipple were small and brown, then shanky said yah yah same i know, i caught him by saying that, as i knew her nipple were big and pink in color, so now i was clear yeah sala gaandu mujhay chuityah buna raha tha by saying all that bullshit earlier about her, then i controlled my anger on him n said ok shanky have to go right now, will speak u later, i disconnected, now i got another happy moment, it was clear she was saying true that he never touch her or did anything with her as he dont even know her nipple color also, salay haramee nay jhoot bola mujhay and i understood why he did that, just to show off in front of me or to make me feel bad. i was now free from this bullshit of shanky

Now i knew my queen is really a hard girl to break and i am the only one who tasted her breasts. i was again feeling so horny thinking of what happen yesterday, i decided to go to see her again and make her feel what i wanted. i got up took my car keys and went towards her home again, it was late evening already, i went up, ring the door bell, my aunty came and opened door, i touched her feet and went inside, my cousin bro was sitting there too, i met him, i had to sit in his room only instead of going forward to check my cousin sis, so i was telling him about booking of next week. he said thats good no problem, then my aunty was also sitting with us only, we were discussing tour and stuff , how to reach there without maps and all, as those days there were no google maps or it was not that famous thing, then by suddenly i see here comes my cousin, she did not knew i was sitting there, she came and says oh u came, i thought Pizza guy came for delivery, the way she said like taunting me, i said yah i came but without pizza and her mother laughed, she made a face seeing me, i knew why she made funny face, as yesterday what i did with her. she turned back to go her room but her mom said sit here few min we were discussing our trip, she sat and i smiled looking at her, gave her a bad smile, her brother told her, Rajbir booked hotel already for next week, he said how much u paid Rajbir, aunty went to make tea for me, i said nothing bro, money doesnt matter in family, he said humnay kaunsa daena hai tujhay, i am just asking, i was like in my heart sala cheap aadmi

his sister was shock face n said him, brother u give or dont give but mom and i will give him our share, we have self respect , i again felt salee mujhay hee taunt maar rahee hai, i said its ok family mein this should not come in between, then she said acha toe fir shopping par bhee lay jaao mujhay and laughed. i smiled too, her brother also laughed on me n said rehnay dae bhai Rajbir, bik jaayga, dont go with her ever, i looked at her n said i cant afford u sorry. She made face in anger n said yah u cant, thats why i said we will give our share, then again she asked how much paid for hotel, i said 20000rs, her brother said not bad yaar, good deal, i said yah 3 rooms, you and me can sleep in same room and your sister and mother can sleep in separate rooms, he said haan no problem, then i looked at her n said separate room is ok for u right, she looked at me as she knew maybe something hidden meaning of me behind what i said, she understood i guessed . she replied yah as long as i only stay in it and no dog disturb. Her bro said dogs kahan in hotel pagal hoe kya, she said i just said like that, she looked at me after saying that n laughed, i knew she called me indirect way that time Dog

aunty came by then n when aunty got to know i booked three separate rooms, she said no rajbir bayta, no need for three room, you two brothers can sleep in one room and we mother daughter will sleep in other, then my cousin sis said same thing yahh mummy is right actually and she placed her hand on her mother shoulder looking at me happily, she knew she is being smart right now, i said to aunty no aunty ji its ok, when we going for vacation then better to enjoy it nicely, in fact rooms not that big also, i mean u can see there and then decide no problem with me, in mean time my cousin got up n went in her room. i noticed her while she was going, she was wearing her blue jeans and white shirt, her bro said chal all badiya rajbir, i was just sitting there waiting for an opportunity to find alone moment with my cousin but very tough i was occupied with my cousin bro n her mother for next 30min almost, i asked them in between also you going gurudwara today aunty, she said no son. i said ok, she said can u take me to shoe shop, i need to buy some shoes, her son said yah he will take u mom, kyun rajbir, i was like bhenchod, aaya tha mein cousin sis kay liya but ub yeah budiya ko lay jaana padayga bahar, i said yah aunty no problem, we were about to leave then aunty told her daughter also to come with us, now i felt relaxed, beauty is coming, she said no mom i already changed now, u go, i said her politely please come your choice is good, u should come, she came out her room as i was standing out also, she was wearing some black pyjama and tight top light pink color, which was making her breast look big in size

i was liking her in that tight top, i said come like this u looking nice, she never said anything to me but when her mom asked her again come u choose sandal for me, she had to come now as her mother she cant say no, while going my cousin bro said to them, i am going out also to my one friend home, will leave key under mat, they said ok, then after we reached shoe shop, her mom was buying her stuff, it was normal market n small shop for womens sandals, i noticed that shop keeper was staring my cousin breast shape and size only when she was seeing sandals, his mouth got open n eyes got wide when my cousin was trying a pair of sandal as her breasts size got more big when she bend a bit to try sandal, they must be hanging inside, i never understood how they were looking nice big that time maybe that top was tight shape, so due to that her size was looking more big right now, after she tried and done, then i selected one pair for her, she said i dont like this one, then she selected her own choice n gave me, hold this, i like this one, at billing counter, i took my wallet out to pay but her mother was paying for herself and her daughter, i offered but aunty paid herself, i said ok no problem, now we were coming back n my cousin was sitting in front and her mom was behind my seat, i never got any chance to even touch her, we reached home, aunty invited me come up bayta. I was waiting for only this. I said ok aunty ji let me park. My cousin sis saw my in in irritating way. I could see she wasnt that happy after her mom said me to come up. After we went up, she unlocked door by taking key from under the mat and went straight her room, i was looking her ass shape when she was walking, her mother said me u sit son i will come after bath, Budiya went to bath n now was my moment for some fun, i went straight inside my cousin room by opening her room door, she was trying her sandals inside her room, i saw her when she was trying. i took my phone out of my pocket to click photos of her in that tight top, she said what u doing, i said u know i like taking your pics, just wear sandals and let me see how they look, she was wearing now
[Image: a.jpg]

[Image: b.jpg]

my lund was getting hard when she was wearing those sandals and laughing while she lost her balance, i clicked her many photos in few sec only to shag on them later. Then said her they are ok but local, why dont u buy branded, she said its ok i am fine with this, they are nice too, i said how about tomorrow i will take u to jimmy choo showroom in Gk market, she said what, U joking, stop it then, i said i am not, i will buy u, she got paused but said no leave it i dont need, i said ok u can pay me back slowly, nothing like that, i dont want anything from u if u thinking something, to be clear
she said yah i have seen, i said but once doesnt mean always no, she said yah maybe but hard to trust u now, i was like salee attitude dikha rahee hai again, i said ok if u want to go i am free tomorrow, she said what about your office, i said i took a week leave now, she said oh, i said her then ok walk in these let me see u how u walk, she laughed n said like u never seen me walk, i said make tea for me, she looked at me n went to kitchen in those sandals itself, i wanted to look at her gaand shape in that tight pyjama actually, i also went to kitchen, tea was just an excuse to make her stand there and without wasting any time i came close to her from behind, whispered in her ears, i want to show u i can afford u, she looked up in my eyes n said u cant, i am priceless, i placed my hand on her waist n said u are a diamond, more precious then kohinoor also n with that moved forward, my lund adjusted on her soft ass, ohh yeah again i felt it nicely, she too felt my hardness, few seconds i stood behind her like that, then she said are u mad, mom will see, i had my hands on her waist and my lund was getting rubbed slowly on its own on her soft ass, she said get back, u just said once happen not means always, i said in her ear, not doing what i got other day, i wanted to pull that pyjama down n bite her ass cheeks that momoent, my hands which were on her waist suddenly went up n i pressed her breast softly above that tight top by standing behind her only, as soon i pressed it softly, she turned towards me n said u go now, i was looking in her eyes n she said slap khaogay, i said acha, then hit, i am ready for it too, she showed anger and pushed me little, then went inside her room, i smiled when she was walking n going in her room , with that i pressed my lund above my jeans with my hand n said raneee tujhay toe ispar bithaungaa ek din, kya attitude hai tayra, by then i also came down now, instead of wasting my time there with my aunty n getting bored, i came home, at night i sms her, chalain kal jimmy choo, she never replied, i slept too without masturbation as i was tired after a long day.
[+] 4 users Like writer's post
Like Reply
Next morning unusual thing happen, i had sms from my cousin, we can go in evng, i will be ready , we can leave for Gk market, i smiled looking while reading at it and replied ok, i got up, had some time with my mother and told her need to go market today for buying some clothes so taking my cousin sis with me as she has good choice in clothes, my mother said ok when u going, i also needed to buy some stuff, i will go with u also, i was like oh nooo but what to do, i could not say no to my mother, so by evening i got ready, then we locked home and left for my aunty home, my aunty opened door, my mom met her sister, i touched her feet also, we went inside, my cousin bro was at his work, i went to my aunty room also after she said your cousin getting ready still, where u guys going, i said buss aunty have to buy some clothes for me, then my cousin sis came there, i was stunned looking at her, she was wearing black pants and black jacket which was close with buttons but i could get a glimpse of silver top she was wearing inside, she greeted her mother n all, my mom asked her which shop u going kids, i was standing behind so i signal my cousin like dont say, she said i dont know masi, rajbir taking me, i said we going Gk market, my mother said so far, i cant come then, my cousin said why masi, u want something, mom said yah i wanted some stuff, so thought will go with u kids, my cousin sis said u come masi we all will go, i was getting irritated when my cousin said like that, she knew i was getting irritated and she was doing deliberately but my mother said noo so far i dont want to go Gk, u kids go, as soon i heard it

i just went down quickly before any other problem comes n my cousin followed me too, she sat in car and had her sun glasses on her eyes, she looked at me was laughing , i said stop taking mazaa ok, it was not cool, she said oh yah really, i should have said your mother we going jimmy choo, i said then it would have been your loss, she said tabhee toe chup rahee n smiled. i said hoe gaya mazaa aapka madam, i was driving now, i looked at her in between during robots times, whenever i stopped at a robot i was staring at her only, i said her looking nice in this, she was looking v classy and elegant, i was mesmerized with her class and selection of clothes she use to wear, i said in my heart mayra shikkar hai tu, tujhay khaunga poora, she said thanks after taking my appreciation about her fashion sense, i said u can open your jacket buttons also, she said will do later when we reach market, i raised my eye brows hmm nice, after we reached, i parked car, she came out n now i saw her jacket was open, it was a classy market n i was shock seeing her silver top inside, it was too hot for me to handle, her figure was looking like a model that time, when she was walking, we entered showroom

she selected some pair of sandals, later i got to know during paying time i got fucked by her, i had to pay 15000rs bill, i was shock but i paid it, we came back in car, she said thanks, i was in a shock with what happen, she said kya hua lut gaye, aglee baar mut bolna shopping karwaogay, i said naa i am happy u like it, anything for u my doll, she said how sweet but i am not your doll ok, i said ok , then she tied her buttons again, now i wanted my reward but i was not having much guts to do anything, i dont know why, in between i placed my hand on her thighs few times but she removed it n said no focus on driving, i stopped car as she was feeling thirsty, so took her to a cafe in green park nice posh area, she said nice cafe, u know many places hmm, i said yahh just did lot of roaming, she said nice place, many couples were sitting in that cafe and just on side of our bench two girls in v short skirt, they were looking like school girls almost, they were looking and staring at me so much which my cousin noticed too

as i was wearing Blue Jeans with black cotton shirt in solid with black boots kind of shoes, i was looking tall also because of high heel shoes and then that black and blue combination was looking good on me that time, my cousin said how these girls looking at u openly, when u know u sitting with someone, i smiled and said its ok i only have eyes for u, she said i dont care though, she said atleast someone noticed u and laughed haha, i said itna bhee bura nahee dikhta, thoda zada muscular hun i knw but ladkee pata sakta hun, she said hmmm so go fusao, i said abhee i only need u, she said what u mean abhee ,dont u think u bought me some expensive sandals so u will have your way, i am not like that kind girl u understand, i dont want anything from u, remember that always, its u who forced me to take this, i said yah i know and i know you are very conservative and high attitude also, she smiled, haan yeah toe hai, my attitude always high after all i am pretty, i smiled and said in my heart haan salee randee, tayra ghamand toed kar hee rahunga tujhay chod kar, tabhee toe tayray peechay kutay buna hua hun mein, she said helloooo where u got lost Mr

i said nothing my queen, then we had nice coffee and she had a cheese cake slice with it, i was only looking at her, i said i want to lick this cheese cake from your lips, she laughed n said shut up idiot, go lick other girls lips who are looking at u, these girls wear such short short clothes and think they look beautiful, i said first of all i will only lick your lips if i get a choice and second yah these stupid girls doesnt know beauty is in inner self not in showing body

she said wah nice saying hmmm, u became smart by being with me, i smiled and said yah thats why want to stay with u always, she took coffee sip and then said u know what i like your muscular arms, in young age u made nice muscles, i said shirt uttar kar dikhaunga fir toe, she laughed haha noo i dont want that, i just wanted to say it because usually gym going people brain become smaller in intelligence but u are intelligent and muscular which i like, i smiled and said thanks to her n said her u like my Black shirt and jeans pair, she said yah nice but not in some other way ok, just like as its nice, then we were enjoying coffee by then i noticed how few bfs of other girls were looking at my cousin only and she was enjoying the looks by those boys, one boy stood from chair who was looking at her continuously, she said to me slowly wow nice height this one has, i said what height sala Giraff hai pata nahe uppar oxygen aatee hai bhee nahee, she laughed n said u are jealous kind no, i said i am not, she knew i got pissed off and said lets go now, she said no lets sit more, i thought in my heart bhenchodee kitnee randee hai salee, mujhay nakhray dikhatee hai aur dusray gaandu ladkay log issay ghoor rahay hain n she is enjoying

she noticed me i was getting pissed off now with how 2 boys there, they were staring at her so badly, she said looks like u getting off, she laughed n got up n said lets go, i looked at her n like a dog followed her, she was clever n i knew how she was playing me, i got more angry with this but i knew salee jaayge kahan aaj, i started to drive n she said what tme we will reach, i stayed quite. she was listening songs , with in few min i parked car outside my home, she said why here, i said u wont show me by wearing your new sandals, come on now and wear for me first, she said i could have wore at my home, i said no my mother there madam, show me here, she smiled n got off car, i opened home door, we went inside, i told her in my room, she followed me, she said your home is so silent, i like this place, quiet and peaceful, i was not interested in anything except seeing her but before that i asked her u want something to drink, she said yah , then i said go make yourself, she did haha v funny n said leave it then, i went to kitchen gave her some juice, she was in kitchen, i came to my room, got my black dog bottle n started to make a strong peg for me, she said what now u want to drink, i said yah feeling tired, it wont make me sleepy
i said u want, she made a cheeee no way, i said ok, i took two quick pegs of it, this much fast i never had, just to increase my confidence more n get more free with her, which i wanted to do freely without hesitating n only this could have helped me right now, after 2 shots i got a feeling of booster in me, we were in my room, she was wearing her new sandals n i was seeing her wearing that, her jacket was open, so her cleavage was visible, then i said her to stand, she wore her sandal n stood there for me, i took my phone out straight n started to click her pics, she was smiling u like clicking, u should have been a photographer, i said yah, her buttons of jacket were open now, she was thinking i am clicking her pics because she wore new sandal, i said let me see u nicely, pose, she made few poses for me

[Image: c.jpg]

i was so horny looking at her and said her remove jacket, let me see u without it, she said noo top is too revealing, i said what revealing, anything still left to reveal to me, she made sound in anger like huhhh and showed me punch, i gave her flying kiss and said remove na, then she removed

[Image: d.jpg]

[Image: e.jpg]

[Image: f.jpg]

i was now getting crazy for her breast again by seeing such nice shape, i said turn, let me click back, she said no, its backless, i was like wow, sexy, she said no photo, put phone down now, i did n she turned nicely, i was like wah what a sex bomb u r, she was turned n by now that black dog also fucked my mind n this super model beauty was standing in front of me, showing me her naked back n such sexy ass, i just could not stop myself, went close to her from behind grabbed her waist, she turned n by making excuse said i need coffee, from my grip just went away to kitchen, i followed her when she was making coffee for her, she said can u please hand me my jacket, i was looking at her badly now

i first standing at kitchen door and quickly opened my shirt, thrown on floor, with in second i was behind her with my lund fully on her ass, i loosen my belt n was enjoying her ass freely, she said what u doing, i said ub idhar toe no moms of us, we are alone, so relax, yesterday i grabbed u, u got scared of your mom, she said no rajbirrr, its not good, i was not interested in listening anything now except what i wanted, i started to lick her back which was naked, she was feeling my hands all over her ass, she was trying to move but i was grabbing her also. Same time i moved my hands on her breasts, i was standing behind her , my lund was stuck on her ass above her pants, my hands were roaming freely on her breasts, they were both in my both hands, she tried to push me but i grabbed her thin hands behind her n was pressing her breasts, she made herself turn towards me any how and saw i was shirtless, she smiled looking at me and said why u shirtless, i thought salee kay i just pressed but she not objected at all, i said just because u wanted to see my arms, she said i never said, she was looking at my chest, which i noticed she enjoyed, i said her u like my arms, she held my right arm from bicep area and said its not coming in my hand also n she smiled, i said u have small hands my doll, she looked up n said i am not doll, i was looking at her maroon lipstick lips and placed my thumb straight on them, like i always use to do and enjoy, i spoiled her lipstick with my thumb only n she was trying to remove my thumb, saying u spoiling my lipstick now, i said u know what i want, she said u never hit anyone today, so why should i heal it now, i was looking in her eyes n instantly pushed my thumb in her mouth, she started to lick it, i said use tongue nicely, she was doing but looking down, i said look in my eyes. She stared and with her looks only my lund got more tight in my jockey, with my left hand i grabbed her ass over her pant n squeezed it nicely, made her more close to me, she made a face like that aaweee ummhh control, i grabbed her hairs, opened them, was holding them tight now n said look up in my eyes only, she stared with her pretty eyes again n i got so lusty now that i pulled her face on my chest n said her kiss like i did u other day, she understood n started to lick my chest nipple, she was playing with my chest like she is horny now, i just had no control over me n instantly i took my both hands from behind inside her pant, i made sure i put it inside her pantie also, which i did and then a nice press i did on her ass cheeks, first time i felt her naked ass with my big hard hands, she shouted on me, nooooo Raj no rajbir , same time she took my hands out of her pantie, i was in no mood to listen, i grabbed her top n opened in a second, thrown it on floor, she had a strapless bra on her boobs, which i saw n just pulled it away also n straight took her nipples in my mouth, i was getting wild on her, she was just doing ouuuccchhhhh aaaaahhhh no u biting me, she was naked from top standing there trying to pull my mouth away from her left nipple which was in my mouth, i gave her no time to resist much, i had to grab her both hands behind her to control her resistance n again i took her left nipple in mouth, this time i squeezed both breasts wildly, i was in no mood to listen her as my lund was so hard n long already n that black dog was already on my head

with this sexy lady standing in front of me, i was in heaven almost while licking her, she said nooo u hurting me n somehow made her hand free, by which she again tried to pull my face away, i left her licking of breast n said her, let me, she said u hurting me, i said ok will do softly, she said no i dont want, i was like in my heart bhenchodee aaj tu mayree hai, i placed my hand below her n picked her up straight in a sec, she was in my arms now, topless, only by using her hands she was trying to cover her breasts. i was taking her inside my room now, she started to laugh haha raajjj noooooo, i was lke aagayeee salee line par, hus rahee hai, i placed her on my bed n came on her again, took her smooch straight, her lips were like the best lips in front of me, so soft, she was moving her face left and right from not letting me smootch her but i grabbed her chin n took a nice strong passionate lip kiss for few seconds and then moved my mouth away, she said cheee scotch smell coming from your mouth, move away, done behave like this now, enough, i was looking at her and smiled too said let me once, u are looking too hot and your lips are more sweet then that cheesecake also, she smiled a bit n there i go again with my mouth on her mouth, trying to slide my tongue inside her mouth and slowly i pushed my tongue in her mouth, i said her to give me her tongue too but she wasnt, then i came on her breast again, she was hiding with her hands and arms, i removed her hands aside easily and again took her pink cherry nipple in mouth, sucking it like a baby sucking milk from nipple, it got more hard and big while i was tasting it. she was making funny angry face but could not do much to stop me from licking her breast, i was looking in her eyes also while licking them, one by one, sucking them, i squeezed her left breast nicely and hard and then took her nipple in my mouth, she was having that sweet pain n i said her yesterday your breast shape was looking so big, i wanted to suck but your mother was there, she said shut up and enough now, she pushed my face away now and any how got up, she was trying to get up to pick her top which was on floor, i also stand now in front of her n pushed her back on bed itself again, told her sit for 2 min only, i will get the top, she was covering her naked breasts with her hands, arms n i went to get her top, i picked it from kitchen, came back, then she said give me, my hardness was so nicely visible that time, while she was sitting straight she was seeing my pant which i removed instantly and placed her hand on my tight jockey, now she knew where i was going. she said noo noo Rajbirr what the hell, stop it, i said 2 min only my doll please my queen understand me. i grabbed her small hand n placed it straight on my lund area above my jockey, she just felt a current like shock and took her hand away, tried to snatch her top from me also so she can cover herself, i was standing so she could not took her top from me, she said give me my top, i said first hold this, she looked at me up in my eyes in anger and again i took her hand , placed on my jockey above my hard lund, then i gave her top to her without bra she just wore it quick to cover herself n by then i pulled my jockey down , took out my long hard lund in front of her eyes, which already became a loeda now giant loedaa as soon she noticed she moved her head other direction n tried to got up again from bed, as i was standing in front of her like a strong wall

she knew it was tough to get pass me and she did not wanted to look at my long fair fully circumcised loeda , which i was rubbing now in front of her, she said i will not take this non sense now, she was getting angry in serious way, when i was trying to make her hold my naked lund but she wasnt holding it, so i said ok let me rub at least or it will not go down, just sit two min and let me finish my thing, she knew what i was saying, i was rubbing my cock now looking at her live, in front of her, she was sitting on my bed an inch away from me and i was standing naked rubbing my big banana, what a scene it was, she was trying not to look at my long lund but i turned her head again towards my cock, i said atleast see, no harm in seeing, she looked in my eyes n said shut up and do your thing on your own, i smiled n with my left hand i was rubbing, right hand i took again to press her breast, i pressed it openly now again n slowly took my hand on her neck wanted to press her thin neck softly but i let that go as i did not wanted to show her my wildness in the beginning itself. i bend myself to take her one more smooch but she removed her face other side again, with that i licked her neck a bit n again came in standing position, suddenly my phone rang, it was on bed at her reach, she looked at screen n said your mother calling, i said pick up then, she picked up n my lund rubbing i did little slow, she said yah masi we are on our way, rajbir driving, i smiled looking at her, then i think her mom took phone n she said yah mom shopping done, he bought some of his clothes, i selected for him, i took my thumb n placed it on her lip again, bend myself and licked her chin, she was pushing me little because my cock came so close to her mouth in between, i was rubbing fast now, knew she wont sit like this now after her mom also called, same time when she was talking, i took her top strap down from her left side, took her breast again out, she looked at me in anger n signal me like sshhhh, i was pressing her nipple with my finger n my lund i made it rubbed on her nipple a bit, she went back a bit instantly after i rubbed my lund on her pink nipple, after she disconnected, she said stop this now, i said thats why said u to do, i would have completed quick, she was now seeing my pink tip of cock from so close n then said u are shameless, i said kiss it once, she said shut up, she pulled her strap again up to cover her breast but i again slide it down n said leave it like this, she knew i am in a much controlling position that time, that back dog pegs has really increased my confidence level too , now i was about to cummm, i said her i will cum now, she was like go away then but there wasnt enough time to go anywhere, i just made my gun position on her one side breast which was out her top and came, i said there i cummmmm aaahhhhhhh, i was moaning with all my cum was falling on her left titty and on her pink cherry, she was covering her face which was turned other direction also, she knew i came on her left tit, then she saw her boob was full off my semen, it was so much i cant tell, only white gel was covering her entire left boob, some semen fell on her top also, she got up seeing that instantly n i gave her space to go now, she was screaming like what the hell u idiot and running to bathroom, i was relaxed, i wore my underwear again n pants, tied my belt, she came out washing her tit, covered, her bra also i saw she wore as it was not on floor now and her black jacket too, she came out n said how can u do this, how dare u do that n put on me like this, i did not gave u liberty to go so far but u always like this, i will not tolerate this non sense, i was relaxed already after a huge cum shot, so i was just listening her lecture and she was really angry also, as first time i went so far with her, she said never again u will touch me now or else i will tell your mother u understand, i said sorry na my doll, i did not wanted to throw on u, it just came quick, she said shut up u ras..., i dont want to hear anything, we will not talk much now, thats it, i am done with u. she went out in anger, i had to come out after locking my home, i opened car, she sat n was not talking to me, as i was still trying to explain her i like her a lot , this is man thing, it happens, bla bla bla bullshit i was trying to say but she wasnt interested at all, as soon her home came, she went out car and bang my lancer door in anger and said we are done Mr rajbir, she turned n was walking in her home, i said hello madam u forgot your shoes in car, she said i dont care, i took her shoes n went inside, there everyone was sitting except her, she was in her room now, we were all having nice fun talk, then my aunty said where is your cousin sis, i said maybe tired, i think she went to sleep, then later me and mother came back home, while sleeping also i sent messge to her for sorry n said wont happen again. no reply came n i was like sale fir gussaa hoe gayee, iskay face par hee faikh daenee chayeah thee lace. i was smiling thinking that, badee akadtee thee salee bitch, aaj mayree laes say nehla diya salee ka moema. Jaaygee kahan, jaldee hee tayree chuut bhee lunga. i was tired, drunk and slept.
[+] 5 users Like writer's post
Like Reply
Wow Bhai, great updates again. Thanks.
[+] 2 users Like sexydude's post
Like Reply
Very beautiful update thanks brother for a very sexy update
[+] 2 users Like cuteshafiq81's post
Like Reply
Ooh..another naughty update...plz keep it going
[+] 2 users Like sandy4hotgirls1's post
Like Reply
Brother pl update eagerly waiting for your sexy update and pl a long one
[+] 1 user Likes cuteshafiq81's post
Like Reply
mind blowing update plz continue
[+] 1 user Likes rajeshpatil's post
Like Reply
Raj Bhai, waiting for romance in Manali .
[+] 1 user Likes sexydude's post
Like Reply
Tomorrow will do update
[+] 1 user Likes writer's post
Like Reply
(08-05-2021, 02:12 PM)writer Wrote: Tomorrow will do update

Tomorrow hi gaya bhai!!!☺️? Namaskar
Like Reply
Bhai, waiting for Manali trip
Like Reply
So it was Wednesday morning, i woke up had offs from office already so thought of wasting my time near my beauty as always, though she was upset now too much with me because this time i went too far according to her, i wasnt having any guilty feeling in it as thats what i wanted, i wanted to taste this arrogant bitch and show her right place which was above my balls on my Lund, though this time i thought she got really badly upset and i should find a way quick again to melt her, which was looking tough after seeing her last night bye to me, still i got up bath, had breakfast , i got ready went towards to my cousin home, Manali trip still had few days more left for it, i rang the bell, aunty opened door, it was morning time, i went inside greeted her, my cousin bro was not there, i was sitting in aunty room, then my cousin sis came there saying who came mom, it was me, she saw n i said her hi, she looked but never responded just ignored me and started to talk to her mother, i saw she was wearing grey tights and white tight top, her mom said say hello to rajbir properly, then she looked at me again n went in her room, i said its ok aunty, moody hai, she said haan bahut, dont know what happen, i said in my heart mujhay toe pata hai what happen aunty ji, then aunty said kya bayta, i said kuch nahe aunty, wait let me find out, i got up went towards my cousin room, i knocked her door n went in, said hi again, she was on floor doing workout, she was in such nice pose that her figure was looking very sexy in that tights, so i just took out my phone and took her picture
she said please go out of my room and dont click photo again without permission, i was like salee sach mein hee gussa hai, i thought bhenchodee tayray issee attitude par toe mein marta hun, she said helloooo go out of my room now, i said acha u carry on workout, dont forget i am the one who taught u, so relax and continue, i am just standing, not jumping on u, she said whatever, stand then, then she was doing other exercise and i quickly took few hidden photos of her in those poses she was in

when i saw her in those pose, i was feeling like i should go behind her and pull down her pants and start fucking her there itself from behind but i had to control my lund that time. after 5 min she saw me again and said enough now, can u leave me alone, i said ok i am going, itna bhee attitude acha nahe hai madam, she said i dont have attitude, u can go ok, i went out then after few nice pics of her i took without she got to know as she was busy in her exercise more, after few min of sitting there at her mom room, i was getting bored but i did not wanted to go back so easily, i knew i enjoyed with her yesterday but i wanted to stay there n make her feel more bad, that yes i thrown my semen on u and i am still in front of u, i had tea in mean time which aunty made for me, i was watching cricket match there sitting in her room and waiting for my cousin sis to come out again, then after sometime she came to her mom room again, she was dressed up in pink piazzo kind dress like a loose pant and white tank top which was very tight on her, my tea almost came out of my mouth when i saw her in it, she was saying her mother, mom how this dress looks, i am going out to color my hairs black again, her mother said why dont you wear a jacket above it as that top was too tight on her, she said no i will cover with this chunni, she had on her shoulder, she looked at me for a second like in arrogance look again but i instantly removed my eyes from her breast shape and came behind her mom, as i did not wanted her to know i am staring at her daughter badly, then my cousin was taking money from her mom and in meantime i did not wanted to let go that opportunity of taking her few quick pics for my collection

my cousin and her mom were talking for 2 min and i took few of her pics quickly, then maybe she got to know i took her pictures, then she stared me again and said mom ok i will go, i said i can take u if u dont mind, she said no i can go alone, i will take bhai car and drive alone, her mom also said go with raj, she said no mom i can go alone ,as i know how to drive now, she looked at me while saying that in taunting way, i am the one who taught her how to drive though, then she took some cash from her mom n went, when she turned i noticed her back is half visible as she wasnt covering it with her chunni that time, then there i go again
[Image: c.png]

i tried to follow her by making excuse of closing door to aunty, i held my cousin hand and said wait, i will take u, she was looking so hot in that pink piazzo and almost backless white tank top, that my lund was getting hard seeing her in it, i felt she deliberately got ready that time to make me feel bad that i wont go with her now and wore that sexy tank top, she said no i dont want, i dont trust u now, we are done, she took her hand away and went away, i was just seeing her sexy gaand shape going away from me, i felt bad how she went away, she was looking so sexy that time, i wished i was going with her , then i could have seen her nicely or even played with her a little, i went back inside and aunty and me were talking but i was getting bored, i was like kya yaar aaya tha apne ranee kay liya aur ub yeah budiya kay saath baitha hun, aunty was telling me devotional things and i was saying yah yah yah but in my mind only my cousin figure was running, i made an excuse and i also after few min went my home, i was having lunch with my mother and that time i got a call, it was my cousin sis, i picked her call, she said hello where are u, i said my home, having lunch, she said forget your lunch and come straight to rajender nagar security officer station, i said why what happen, she said traffic cop problem i wasnt having license, i smiled and she said u coming or not, i said coming my doll, she hang up, i left roti in between and said mom, woh shanky got a problem, car got damage, abhee aata hun wapis, i went reached that station in 15min, there she was standing outside station, she said i cant talk to these creeps, that bitch women cop she just took my key and took car here, i had to take auto to come here, i said oh no problem i am here now, will sort out, zara smile toe kar doe ub, she said shut up Rajbir, i am stressed what if my bro or mom got to know, they will never let me go alone in car then

i said relax, come lets take your key first, she said no i dont want to go inside, i said relax, i am with u, come, i took her hand and we walked inside that women cop room, she was additional Sho of that station, she said to me who are u Mr, i said mam, my cousin this one, that cop said your cousin dont have licence and then above that no manners also how to talk, she was offering me bribe, i said so sorry mam, she said no sorry, you can take car from court now, i will cut down court slip, i had one of my friend dad in Crime branch that time so i made a call to his father straight and made him spoke to that women cop, that cop was just saying yes sir , right sir, no problem to my friend dad on phone and then she gave car key back to me and said pehlay bataa daetay, phone karnay kee kya zaroorat thee, i said its ok mam thank you and my cousin sis again came in attitude and without saying thanks to that women cop, she just took key and went out of that office room, now we were outside near car, she said dekha kitnee ghamndee thee yeah thulee, i laughed haha and said u also know this word, she said of course, then she was like i should go home mom called also and i am late, i had to lie her that its a rush in beauty parlor today, i stared at her hairs they were nice black again, long, then she said toe mein jaun fir, i said why asking me, u can go now, your work is done, i helped u, she smiled and said thanks, you always help me, i said but u dont, she said what u mean, i said nothing, dont go, lets go for coffee after we park your brother car at home, she started to make excuse again, noo bla bla, i said buss apna mutlab hoe gaya toe tu kaun mein kha ma kha wala haal hai idhar toe, she smiled and said acha tomorrow, i said no today later, she said no, if u can come tomorrow evening or else forget it then, she turned and sat in her car, drove back and i was just left there staring at her going, then i sat in my car too and was speaking to myself bhenchod, haath aaayaa ghantaa, itnee mehnat karee bhee, salee randee fir nikal gayee haath say, par ub jaaygee kahan tu bitch, zadaa hee naatak kar rahee thee subah ghar par and now i will take u out for coffee again. i came home, watched a movie and slept peacefully.
[+] 3 users Like writer's post
Like Reply
Next day Thursday and only two days were left before we left to manali trip in my car, i woke up, had shower, breakfast and morning activities, then my phone rang, i was in gym that time, music was loud behind me, i picked up phone, it was cousin sis, she said kahan hoe, subah subah in disco, i said in gym my queen, she said oh ok, i said sometimes come to keep body fitness, she said you are fit dont make more muscles, i said dont you like my arms big, she said ok ok leave all that, can we cancel that coffee thing, i said why, she said nahe mood nahe i dont want to go, i said please dont break my heart, for you i am pumping my arms, killing myself in gym, she laughed and said oh shut up, i dont want to go, then i said ok we will go Barista punjabi bagh only, near one, wont go far in green park side, she said then ok Barista is good, i said right then i will see u in evening and say your mom rajbir want to buy some shoes, you want to help me choose, she said u will make me a liar like u, i said say truth then that rajbir helped me yesterday so giving him treat, she said shut up, i smiled and then i said dont look much sexy or else my inside dog comes out, she said you will always be a dog i know, doesnt matter how i look and she hang up

i smiled and looked at phone , then put it on table again, completed my sets, went home, by evening i was ready to go fetch her, i rang door bell, aunty came, she said hello son, i said hello too, went inside, said aunty woh taking cousin out i wanted to buy some shoes, she has nice choice, she said yah i know she told me, she must be in her room, u can say her you are here now, i went straight inside her room, she was almost ready, she was wearing pink salwaar which was loose and some plain kurti on top, i said nice u looking, she said i always look nice, i said sexy too, then she showed me punch sign, we went out, said bye to her mom, i took her to Barista by evening, after we reach there, i selected a corner table where not much people could see her, as i wanted her all attention on me now, i pulled chair for her and she sat , said thanks good to see your manners Mr rajbir, we ordered and she said long back i came here, i said ok, you should come if you like, she said yah will come more often now, i said come with me only, she said no way, i said why, she said i dont want your inside dog to wake up and she smiled, i felt like salee provoke kar rahe thee mujhay, we were doing normal chit chat, i was making her smile more, then we spoke about my new Dwarka apartment also. She said rent par nahe dia. I said just soon will give after manali trip. I said her aajao abhee lay chalta hun aapko wahan. She said why. I said i mean u can do better interior of that apartment. She said dekhaingay. then i said touch my biceps now, i was wearing strip tshirt and jeans, she said hmmm nice, i said touch, she tried pressing my bicep but couldnt, she said nice. i said i know you like my big arms, she said yah i wont lie, i would love my husband to have arms like you, then i was like why not make me your husband also, she said what shut up, i said joking, she said not funny, then to make her mood light again, i said chest dikhaun tshirt uttar kar, she said nooo you stupid or what, i said mein kaunsa dikha raha hun, this is for my future wife, she will only get to see my abs not anyone else, i also taunted her, she smiled, we were having cake and coffee and then i said her i can take you to a nice park here nearby lets click photos there of you, she said no lets go home now

i said what home, just few minutes, you will like it, there they have fountain also, she said oh i never knew, i paid the bill, she wanted to pay but i said pagal hoe kya, i will pay, she said but its my thanks treat to you, i said that thanks i will take dont worry and we moved out, i knew she got it what i mean but she changed topic inside car and said me i like fountains and bla bla, we reached that park, it was just 5min from there, she was walking there like a kid having fun, i took my phone and started to take her photos, she said no, i said memories, so relax. when we will get old we will think of these times no, she said yah, i said then i will give you all these photos of yours which i take always, she said ok, i was clicking while she was standing, sitting, walking, she was smiling and then when she turned, that ass when she walked in that tight kurti got more hot, i clicked so many photos of her when she was walking

[Image: b.png]

[Image: f.png]

[Image: g.jpg]

[Image: h.jpg]

as her gaand was moving left, right, my lund was saluting her soft gaand shape, i was in a dreamland that when my lucky lund will enter in her gaand, i will be in heaven but suddenly i came back in reality after she said rajbir hello, after spending some few minutes there, we came back in car, she said thanks it was so much fun, such a nice park, you are so nice today with me, i said now u also be nice to me, she said what i was driving slow and placed my hand on her thighs again, she understood and never removed my hand from there, i was looking at her she said saamnay dekho Mr, her mood was light and nice so i did not wanted to let go of this golden opportunity, i was nicely squeezing her right thigh and feeling it all, sometimes taking my big hand little above in between also where her chuut was, then she stared me again and said aahh what u doing, stop, i then again took my left hand only till her thighs, my lund was very hard in my tight jockey inside my jeans, i dont know how i was controlling that time looking at her figure, suddenly i said her keep right leg open a bit, she kept her right leg on her left leg like female posture, so that i cant rub her now on her thigh but i looked at her and with in a second pulled her leg down again and opened it a bit and said sit like this and again my big left palm was playing with her thigh, she looked at me in anger and said again you doing non sense with me. i said thanks nahe doegee for helping you always. she said no, i said then next time you called me i will make excuse then, she said itnee himmat hai tum mein, you cant stay two days without looking at me. yeah bhee soch layna. i said true i love your figure my doll. she was like dont use this doll word on me, i told you earlier also. i said nothing wrong in it, you look like a barbie doll. then she removed my hand again from her thigh and said focus on drive not on doll.

i also kept my hand away and took car straight to my favorite place towards that lonely society and near park, parked it, she said why here now, i grabbed her small hand and pulled her towards me straight, i need thanks right now, she said no dont pull me, she was smiling and i grabbed her from her waist with that one small pull she had no choice but to come on my lap now in front seat itself, space was tight there due to car steering but some how i made my seat more down and she came on me now, i made her turn towards me and straight pushed my thumb in her mouth, she was looking me but had to lick it with no choice, i felt her tongue on it, not much resistance she was doing, she understood i wont let her go without my thanks, then slowly i took my left hand on her ass and pressed it, she grabbed my hand and with her big eyes said me no, i took my left hand now on her breast straight and pressed it openly in front of her, she held my big hand with her small palm and tried to stop me but i was pressing them harder now, she was having some pain and saying oucchhhh not so hard. you going to hurt me. As soon i heard what she said, i got in more aggressive move, now i knew she is not stopping me, she is just saying me to go easy on her, so without hurting her, i pulled her zip down which was on back of her kurti, then it was easy for me to do rest of job and pull her kurti down from her shoulder, her red color bra strap came in front of me, i was so hungry now for her, she was smiling and said u are an animal Rajbir, noo, little bit she was still into her no and all that bullshit but my attention was only on making her naked now, i just wanted to take her fully that time, i needed a good sex with her, i was so hungry for her and my hunger was from months, i pulled her other side kurti down too from her shoulder and pulled it all up in once to take it out and thrown on back seat, just then her beautiful mangoes were in front of me but still covered in her red bra, she again covered them with her thin hands, which i instantly pulled away also and i stared at them like a hungry dog, she was looking at me, no naa please, enough, i smiled and with my right hand i just pulled her bra up from middle of her breasts, i have not opened the hook of it from behind, it was hanging still but above her breasts now, they were all out, i placed my hand on her right one and said her you are so beautiful , i will treat you like a queen always, will do anything for you, she said you are a liar, i said no i promise, i swear on my mother, she said dont swear, you scared of your mother i know, i just wanted to have her that time, so i was just saying all non sense to make her happy and convince, now her breast nipple was in my mouth, i was enjoying with her right nipple, then pressing it, licking it, sounds of umhhh uhmhhh were coming from my mouth also while i was licking them and she was closing her eyes too, not looking at me, i licked them again and again, it was almost 10minutes i was only licking her both breasts pink nipples, her cleavage area, her neck, she said enough now, she was saying enough from few minutes but i was ignoring her saying and just was busy in my enjoyment only, then i pressed them so hard with my big hands, tightly few times and squeezed them, she made a sudden pain moannn aaahhhh, nooo now enoughh, leave me, again i did same tight squeezing and i looked at her expression while she was on my lap, it pained her as my big hands were hard and rough on her breast, she tried adjusting her as she felt my lund was already hard and she was sitting on it, she maybe did not wanted to feel it, so as she was adjusting her posture, i grabbed her head from behind and took a nice smootch of her, licked her soft lips, she pushed me away, said enough i said, then she just went to her seat as my grip was loosen on her that time, she took advantage of that and went on her seat but i was already so horny, where i was not ready to loose this opportunity now, i was on my seat only and there itself i started opening my belt and unhook the jeans, she was like ohh noooo not this now, i dont want to see, she thought i will show her my gun, where she was right, i was quickly naked from down now and my big banana was in my hands, i was looking at her and rubbing it live again in front of her, she was naked from top too as she tried grabbing her kurti but i thrown it more behind near the boot, i placed my left hand on her breast again and pressed it softly, felt her big nipples nicely, then tried taking it in my mouth but she did not let me, i had to grab her hand literally to take her right nipple in my mouth and with my other hand i was rubbing my cock, in same posture i tried removing her salwaar from down, so i could make her all naked but she did not let me do it, said no not that ok, Rajbir come in your senses, i tried few times but i could not get success, then i moved back after she pushed me away, i said her see this big dick, she looked at it, i said just hold it, i took her small hand and made her hold it, she left it quick again, said i dont want, i said everything u dont want, she said please rajbir, i dont like this, wear your jeans

i said first hold it, she was just staring at me in anger only and i was like i will do anything for my queen, will treat you like you never seen, she said shut up and i held her small palm again and made her held my dick again, she was only sitting there looking at me in a shock state or dont know but she was silent, i was pulling her hand now up and down on my hard cock, she said get my kurti top first, when i heard first word, then i thought salee ragdaygee mayray lund mutlab, then i moved back, grabbed her top, gave her by then she already pulled her bra down also and covered her breasts, now she wore her kurti top also and then i said hold now, she looked at other direction and placed her hand half way only, then i had to grab her hand and placed it on my hard lund, now my beauty was rubbing my cock with her small hands and i was sitting on my seat moaning, after that i said wait, she quickly left my cock and took her hand away, i adjusted my self, got up a bit to come close to her face, she noticed what i was doing and said what u doing, sit, i said no rub like this, she said no then that thing will come on me again. i said my semen wont come so quick. i will move before it come, she looked at me in anger huhhh you will get a slap from me but i grabbed her hand and placed on my hard rock solid lund, i made her rub it by pressing my hand on her hand, after 1 min i removed my hand and she was holding my cock but was not looking at it, i said look at me, she wasnt looking, then i had to move her head towards me and she stared in my eyes, i was coming little more close now towards her face. i was all on her side, dont know how i adjusted myself like that, i held a small handle above window to make my balance and slowly i came near her lips, where i rubbed my cock on her soft lips, instead of being angry that time, she just pulled her head other direction, which gave me more guts and again i did same, then i said her kiss it with your lips once, she said you being too much Rajbir, no, i said kiss once, honestly you will like it, she looked at me in anger reaction again like what i was saying her. then while she was staring me, her hand she pulled off from my cock, so i quickly came up near her face again and rubbed my cock on her lip third time, then she again made her face other side and tried to do small cough like reaction. then i rubbed it on her cheek and said please doll kiss once on your own, i promise, i will sit then and wont do anything again ever, she looked at me, you mean never ever. you true, i said yes my queen. she strangely looked at my dick and with an awkard reaction slowly kissed the tip of my cock, now i smiled and when she looked at me, i did not let her see i smiled when she kissed my cock, then i said her kiss nicely with tongue, she said noo, i said do once, then wont ask you again. i made my cock again so close to her soft small lips and she had no choice but to kiss again with her lip and then little of her tongue i felt on my tip of dick, i said her lick the pink tip only like you were licking ice cream other day, she looked at me again in anger expression and said you being too smart, if u lied me i will tell your mother next time and i said yah first and last, just lick, slowly she took out her pink tongue and touched her tongue again on the tip of my cock, i told her grab also with hand, do quick i am very uncomfortable like this, she touched again and rolled her tongue on the tip of my cock and then looked at other direction and spit a bit, i had to grab her chin and turn her face again towards my cock, do nicely, she said i already did, i dont like, i said just kiss nicely, she kissed again and i said wait, let it be close to your lips, her small hand again she removed it from my lund, it was big size lund for her small hand, then my cock i had to place it on her lip almost and i was rubbing my pink mushroom on her lip slowly trying to open her mouth, she looked at me to say enough now, i said wait, if this is final and last, then wait, she knew what i was up to as i was trying to open her lower lip now with my big fat tip of cock so it could slide in her mouth, she knew it what i wanted but she wasnt opening her mouth also, i placed my thumb on her lip and opened it a bit and told her dont struggle now, let me relax and with in a second i slide my cock half in her mouth with that, she looked at me while it was half in her mouth , she was not sucking it and making ummhhh noise like wanted me to stop it but that moment was so hot point for me, i just continued with my slow pushing and pulling of my lund, i was sliding it in her mouth and then pulling it back only till that it dont come all out her lips, i had to say her just 2 more minutes thats all. then with my body weight i pressed more ahead and my lund went little more in her mouth, same time she tapped my chest lightly and made noise uhhmmm, i wanted to fit it all in her small lips but with her tap, i had to pull it out as she made her face backwards also, then she said what you doing. i cant breathe with this thing, its hurting me. i said ok then i wont push. then you do on your own. she looked at me in anger and then saw my lund pink tip and said no i dont want. i said its almost done now. Come on finish it. i had to grab her head and bring close to my lund slowly and then she looked at my long hard lund nicely and i saw slowly she was rubbing her tongue on my pink tip again. i said inside lips now. she made a funny face like upset expression and gave me a shock of taking my pink tip all inside her lips now without i had to say her much, i wanted to push it till her throat but i had to control and go easy on this beauty. she was licking my tip on her own. then i took her small hand and place it on my lund, to make her rub also with her hand. she understood what i meant and she started rubbing it and licking it nicely. i said her look up in my eyes. she never look but was rubbing my lund only and i was making moans aahhhh my doll, easy on it. i will cum, as soon she heard from my mouth i will cum, she took my lund out and said not on me ok. i made a mistake by saying that. then i said her ok wont come on you. suck till end . i used suck word now. she knew she was doing my sucking. that time sucking was a big thing. i said suck what you looking. i ordered her. she said shut up ok. dont use that word on me. i had to quickly become easy again and said oh my queen i just meant take in mouth kiss again na please. just last time till end. she was sitting angry like but with my continuous convincing power, she held my lund with her hand again and i got more forward again so my lund came near her face back, as soon i did that, she saw my lund and straight took in her lips, this time she started to rub on her own and was giving nice sucking to me with her lips. she wasnt taking it out from her mouth, i was moaning louder and my voice was in entire car. i grabbed her breast in between pressed it above her kurti but she removed my hand from there and was stroking my lund hard. i said use tongue now and look at me. she again never looked up at me while sucking, then she quickly took my lund out of her mouth to do a quick cough on other side of car. i said her use spit on my tip, throw spit and use your tongue. she looked at me and said shut up and was rubbing it only and said i am going to leave it now. i made it close to her lips again and started rubbing it on her pink lip. this time her lips made a small gap between each other on its own to make way for my tool and my lund went inside her mouth. i knew i cant control now. i was about to cum, i instantly grabbed back of her head and made my cock little more in her mouth. as i wanted this to do also with her and here i was cumming, splashing my semen in her mouth. she was making noise like ummhhhh hitting on my chest with her hand to push me but my grip was hard behind her head and till i ejaculated the last drop inside her mouth, i made myself in that position and my moan was like a lion roar aaahhhhhhhhh my dolllllllllll, she had no choice also as i instantly did that and after that i took my lund out of her mouth, some of my semen was still on the tip of my lund. she grabbed her purse instantly and took tissue out and started to spit on that tissue with all my cum on that tissue too, i was shocked how bitch never swallowed it. i thought it went inside from the back of her throat already but she spit it all out, i could see my white semen, thick coming out of her lips. then she thrown that tissue and took another to clean her lips and took water bottle to gaggle, cleansed her mouth all. i wore my jeans by then and she looked at me after that and gave a slap, said how dare you do that. i was like what happen. she said i told you not on me. Mr Rajbir you better come in your senses now or else i am honestly telling you, you will regret it. i felt a slap from this bitch and i came also, so now i was little weak, i said her i am sorry instantly. she said what sorry. if you ever even thought of it. i am telling you, no sorry will save you next time. i will tell your mother straight. what you did. i said sorry i mean it. last time tha. wont happen again. she sat there on her seat silently but still in anger face.

i started to drove again to drop her. we reached and she went off car. without saying anything went towards her home. i was smiling looking at her gaand shape and was saying to myself, salee lund chuswaya hai tujhay abhee. tayree chuut bhee lunga ek din, dekhtee ja tu buss. nanga kar kay chodunga tujhay mayree bitch banaunga tujhay, you hit me a slap today, will not forget it easily. jaaygee kahan tu. itnee sexy gaand hai tayree. lunga toe mein hee tujhay poora. she finally went and i started to drove towards my home. then later at night i sms her i am sorry, she never replied, i was looking her photos and was rubbing my lund again and then again ejaculated. Later i called Shanky to tell him what happen today. he was like nahee Raj, i said salay chutiyah tayree tarhaan, jhottee gapain nahee maarta mein, brown nipple, pink hai uskay doodhay ka daana, poora chuswaya hai usssay aaj. Shanky said yaar woh toe aisay hee bol diya tha meinay. i said chal jaanay daeta hun, then he said bhai lund khada hoe gaya after what you told, i told him, entire episode, he said mayree baaree kab, i said aaygee, wait, pehlay bhai ko toe cake kaatnay dae, virgin hai woh, bhai cake kaatayga sirf. shanky said raj bhai aap bhee na, full enjoy maar rahay, i said par bhen kee loedee chaanta maar kay gayee jaatay time. he said ohh attitude full hai uska abhee bhee, i said haan woh hee toedna hai. chal mein soeta hun. i slept peacefully.
[+] 4 users Like writer's post
Like Reply
Wow, Bhai good romantic update , pre Manali was hot, wondering how hot the Manali update will be.
Like Reply
Next day was Friday we were suppose to go Saturday for a trip also, so i woke up, had my daily activities, then packed my bag also for manali trip, by evening i thought i should once check at my aunty home also if they ready and done with packing plus i will see her my beauty also there who i made suck my lund yesterday, wanted to see her reaction also. so i went in my car towards my cousin home, aunty opened door. my cousin bro was also there. he was packing his bag, i said so ready bro, he said yes rajbir done almost, then i asked where is your sister, he said in her room, i said ok let me see if she done packing. i went straight inside her room without knock, she was ironing her clothes and turned to see its me, i said ready for tomorrow, we will leave 5am, the more early the more better. she never replied anything and continued her work. i went close to her and stood next to her, her body fragrance was coming in my nasal now, looks like she just had a nice shower as her hairs were also wet. i smelled her nicely and she said stop, what u doing. go out please. she was rude, i said stop being rude ok. i just came here to inform you timing of tomorrow, she said you could have called and tell also. i stayed silent and was staring her cleavage as she was bending while doing ironing. then said to myself in my heart, salee tujhay toe mein kha jaunga, chal toe sahee toe, chaatunga tayra jism manali mein. i was staring her cleavage and she noticed. then she sat down and took chuni to cover herself. i grabbed her hand and turned her towards me and said zadaa naa drama mut kara karo.

you know i like you a lot. my hand was on her waist grabbed her tight and pulled her towards me, she said chanta dubara khana hai. i smiled and she pulled my hand away from her waist down. i said her you can hit again if u want with your soft hand. i have no problem but i want to kiss you she said shut up and go. i was behaving now openly with her without shyness as yesterday i made her sucked my cock. i pulled her again towards me and tightly pressed her ass soft ass came in my hand. Her mother instantly called my name rajbir and she was coming this side, so my cousin pulled my hand down from her ass quick and started to iron her clothes again, by then aunty came in room and i said yes aunty what happen, she said her daughter so all ready baby for tomorrow, my cousin sis said yah mom almost done, i said i was just saying her 5am we need leave so dont make us late, my cousin looked at me in anger and aunty said i will make coffee. Then she went in kitchen and i was staring at my cousin, she looked at me in my eyes as i was in front of her now, i said chunni uttar doe. let me see your figure. she said shut up ok, my brother and mother is here, you want me to tell them now what u doing here and asking me. i went out of her room instantly. i was openly asking her what i wanted, no shyness now, as this way was the only way she was accepting, as i knew she is very arrogant and if i have to sleep with her, i have to openly make moves on her. i knew she will not tell anyone about my behaviour with her as she was also getting my help a lot always. so i went to my cousin bro room, there i sat and had coffee. then my cousin sis came after few minutes, she said her mother, mom i need my night gowns, new ones, where you kept. that pink and blue one with slit, she knew i am sitting there, i thought so she deliberately saying in front of me to make me crazy for her. she knew i like her in nighties a lot. then before she turned to go back her room, she looked at me in my eyes like she said that for me only. i knew salee hai randee ander say, issay bhee mayra chahiyeah. now i was confirmed. yeah chudaygee mujhsay. i was happy in my heart ki ub manzil dur nahe. then after few minutes before i had to leave for my home, i went to say her bye. in her room, she was closing her bags, her bag zip was not getting close, she went to her brother, passed me, knew i was standing just there, then said her brother, can u help me in closing bag zip, he said raj hai na there, tell him, she came back and i heard what her lazy fat brother said, i smiled as she was again struggling to do on her own, then i went close to her and took her bag, tried to close the zip but bag was too full. i said kya daal diya ismein, bricks hain kya inside, so heavy, she said my all clothes only, then she said tumahray bus ke nahe toe rehnay doe, i will leave my some clothes behind then, i said buss kee toe bahut kuch hai mayree doll, then i pressed bag hard and closed the zip in full force. hard but did. then said her loe madam done. i said dont forget to take your slit nighty there for me, which u were just talking about, she said why for u, i said tabhee toe u were asking in front of me there

she said stop assuming, dont see dreams while being awake mr rajbir, nothing related to u ok. i said ok, she was like please move now, i came out her room then and said to myself salee bitch. so much proud of her beauty. i went down, then on the way went shanky home first to meet him before manali trip. He came out. We were sitting in my car and talking about what I just had yesterday. Shanky was so shocked listening all that. How my sexy cousin gave me blow. I said him salay tayree tarhan nahe hun mein. Just for show off you were saying me lies. He said bhool ja na bhai ub. Hoe gayee galti. Bachpan kay dost hain hum. I thought thoda show off karlun mein bhee. I said acha leave all that. Then he said toe manali mein rajbir bhai maarogay iskee. I said haan full try karunga. Loeda chuswa liya hai toe chuut bhee lunga hee ub. He said condom lay jaana bhai. Kaheen pregnant mut kar daena apnee cousin ko and we laughed hahaha. Then he said mayree baaree jaldi lao yaar. Cant wait to enjoy with her. I said haan thoda time ruk pehlay mein toe chakhlun malai. Then we spoke few here and there things and I came my home, slept early, as next morning 5am i reached my cousin sis home, bags were packed, there all were also ready, they came down i jumped out of car and helped to set luggage, 3 bags only which came in boot and one small we adjusted above speakers behind back seat. i started to drive, my cousin bro was sitting ahead next to me, my cousin sis and aunty were behind in back seat

my cousin sis was wearing jeans and nice white top with sun glasses, her hairs were open and black, she was using maroon lipstick on her soft lips, i stared at her from mirror for few seconds, she got to know i was staring at her in between, in between she showed me her tongue too which made me clear she knew i was staring her nicely, her button was open from top and when i put there window down from ahead, her hairs started to fly with air, she said close kar doe window, i said few minutes, enjoy fresh air, her button was open the first one of her top, so her white bra strap was also getting visible to me, i was enjoying her view, she noticed where i was looking even from mirror, she hold her top and closed her top button also, then after few minutes i put window up. after 4hrs her brother came to drive seat and i was having rest, we stopped in between to eat some thing as well and get fresh up, so almost 8hrs were completed now, then during those hill side drive my cousin sis said to her brother can i drive here for few minutes, so nice road. he said shut up and sit where you are, we dont want to drive. you see how curves are so small and narrow. you need a professional here. she got upset and stayed silent. i felt bad for my doll then after we reach hotel, we had completed journey in 9hrs almost. we all were tired, i had booked separate rooms for everyone already, so we all went in our rooms. aunty tried to said no rajbir bayta why spend extra we can sleep together in two rooms, i said no aunty relax, enjoy the tour forget about money. my cousin bro and cousin sis also went to there rooms, i was relaxing also as was very tired. it was cold but we had blankets so i slept nice warm that time and hotel was nice. next day we had breakfast buffet down which was free, so we all had to meet by 9am there near breakfast. my cousin bro and I were first to reach there as we were more hungry and were big foodies also, we started without waiting for his mom and sis. then later they both came also and joined us, i said them both good morning. my cousin sis was looking happy as first time she was staying in that lavish hotel. she was praising the place and i was looking at her only. she was wearing a normal tight jeans and yellow top above but still was looking very sexy. we had nice time there all of us, then planned to go out a bit in our car, from 11am to 5pm almost we were outside going different places and checking sight seeing there. it was a beautiful romantic place full of greenery, specially any girl will get romantic here and i could see it on my cousin sis face too, she was enjoying. happy, smiling, laughing in jokes of us also. then after we reached hotel back, we were all tired. we had a plan of dinner outside tonight in some lavish place but i wanted my cousin now with me alone. it was tough to get her alone, i thought maybe after dinner i will enter in her room, as i had some plan for that, then my cousin bro called me in between he said i am not going to come feeling tired so want to rest, you can take mummy and sister ok, you guys have dinner , i said ok bro u take rest. i was happy, atleast now only aunty will come, so around 8pm i knocked my cousin sis door, to ask if she ready, she said yes i am coming, i said open door i will come inside first. she said no i am coming down. i said i need to inform u something. she opened door, i went inside, first i notice what she wearing as first time i saw her in that dress, she was wearing some black tight piazzo pant and light purple color wrap top above, which was looking so sexy on her, i was just staring at her. That top was wrap with a small belt of her made of cotton, i was thinking of pulling the knot of the belt to see her beautiful mangoes inside again, then she said what u want to say, i told her about her bro not coming, she said no problem mummy coming, we three will go, i went close to her and said u looking very hot. Its not a wedding that you got ready like this, she said i like to get ready nicely always, she said Mr raj lets just go. i said only if u let me click your photos first, she said ohh not again. i said 5 min abhee your mom not ready also, then without doing much drama, she made few poses and i clicked her pics in that hot dress she was wearing and that figure of her made my lund tight in my underwear. Her lips were full of purple lipstick she had on them, i wanted to lick those juicy tasty lips but i controlled myself, i clicked few pics,

[Image: b.png]

[Image: f.jpg]

[Image: g.jpg]

[Image: h.jpg]

[Image: i.jpg]

i went out of her room, aunty and cousin both came in car and we went for nice dinner. on the way coming back i said her you drive. she said night time now, dnt know i will be able to or not, i said i know you wanted to drive earlier so do, her mother said no rajbir u do, she still a learner, i said kuch nahe hoeta aunty i am here na, then my cousin happily took keys and started to drive. she was good, i was praising her, i told her stop here at this ice cream parlour, her mom said no bayta i dont want in cold, i knew my cousin sis like ice cream in cold, then i said ok lets drop u aunty and we come back, cousin looked at me no its ok i will also go, i said we are not far from hotel just 5 min distance, we will come back quick and in mean time you can drive also here in such nice roads and enjoy the fresh air too, aunty said its night now where you guys will go, leave it, i said aunty dont take tension i am with her, we will come quick let her drive, as my cousin was more interested in drive only on these roads, then we dropped her mother , aunty said us, jaldee aanaa, i said yah aunty, i turned on inside car light and openly started staring at this beauty. she said stop looking, i said itnee khoobsurat kyun bunee hoe aaj, she said shut up now and let me drive or else thok dungee tumaharee gadee, i said thok doe, i have insurance madam, she was driving nice for few minutes enjoyed on those empty roads of hill side as i was also navigating here little, then she said , chaloe ice cream layn, we reached ice cream parlour , we went out to buy, almost everyone there even some new wed couples mens and there wives also were only looking at my cousin sis beauty. she was looking really hot that time. i whispered in her ears, they all looking at u only even they are on honeymoons, she said in my ear, they are dogs like u, i smiled, we took ice cream and came to driving seat, she was having it, i said hold mine also, i started to drive, i was taking car now to a place which hotel waiter told me already a deserted place but a beautiful full moon view with a hill ahead, she said now where u going Mr, lets go back, i said you will regret not seeing this location, she was a freak also of beautiful locations, i knew she wont be able to say no for it, with in 20min we reached there, it was between the forest place, she got scared earlier little but then after we reached where the road got finished, she came out of car, woww saw full moon above the hills, she was standing and staring and i asked liked it, she said so beautiful how u know this place, i said i searched all where to take u, she was like ok, thanks she was standing and i came slowly behind her, it was so dark almost 10pm and all big trees were near us, i had to even close the car head lights also to make it all dark there, thoda toe mujhay bhee dar laga pehlay that this place is really very quiet but then I said to myself kuch nahe hoega. Who will come here this time. Aur iss salee say mazzaa layna bhee hai and I wont find any alone place like this. So I was ok in few minutes.

i went behind her slowly, placed my lund on her ass and grabbed her chin with guts, she removed my hand from chin but i grabbed again and one hand of mine was on her thin waist with other turned her chin towards me, without wasting a sec i started to lick her lips, her mouth was giving me ice cream taste , ummhhhh I continued licking her mouth for few seconds and other ice cream she was holding for me in her hand she rubbed all on my shirt, then i had to let her go, she laughed and said see you got punishment for what you did. i was like salee hus rahee hai smootch itnee mazaydaar maree meinay, we were still standing so close. i instantly took her smootch again and this time she pushed me and said what you doing stop it now, enough and went towards car, opened door and sat inside, I clean my lips with my hand and went in car too, aaj mein iska shikaar kar kay hee rahunga. i entered in car. said it was my new shirt you spoiled it, i opened the buttons of shirt and thrown on back seat somewhere, she was like thand lag jaayge tumhain wear it, i said i am fine, same time rain also started there, i said loe ub toe baarish bhee hoe gaye shuru, she said yah lets go back quick before we get stuck here in muddy road, she was looking at my chest now, abs also, inside light was on, she said you can change in hotel, abhee toe pehan loe, i said kyun you dont like my chest, she said lets start and go then what we waiting for, rain getting heavy, i said i like your a lot, breast, she said can we go now, i was in no mood to go back, i just wanted what i planned. i said only when you suck on my chest nipple or i get to suck your breast, she said no and shut up please, you promised that day, it was last time, i said yes but i am not breaking my promise, i just want to see you without this wrap top. she said no, dont behave like a spoil kid, i am your cousin sis, you should respect me. i said dont start that cousin thing again. i am not your real brother ok nothing wrong in this , we both are grown ups now not kids, she said i dont like to talk these things ok rajbir, i was getting irritated now as she wasnt getting convinced from 10min and not listening to me, so i had no choice but to make move on my own, i grabbed her hand and pulled her towards me and with my strong grip she knew she will soon be on my lap, so she said wait leave hand, what u want, i said, come and lick my chest nipple. She looked in my eyes making weird face reaction. I said karo na. nahe toe mein karunga aapko same thing. I pulled her hand towards me, she smiled leave me but I pulled again her hand and made her face near my chest. Lick karo. She said haath chodo pehlay. I left her hand, she was already near my chest with her face. She got a bit more ahead and looked at my abs more nicely and chest. I said do quick. She kissed my chest nipple lightly mwahh. I said lick karnay ko bola not a small kiss. Like I lick your breast. She hit punch kind with her small hand on my chest and said shut up ok. Behave karo tum. Khaogay thapad. I said acha sorry. Just lick na please. I am saying so nicely. She looked again on my chest. I knew salee ko dil toe hai to lick my chest buss nakhray dikha rahee hai. Slowly she kissed again. I said use tongue. She took her tongue out slowly and just touched on my chest nipple her pink tongue then laughed haha. I cant do it. Stupid. I said u have to. Karo na please just few min. she again looked in my eyes. In serious way. Then said tum na pooray gadhay hoe samjhay. I smiled and placed her soft small hand on my tight abs. said feel them. She put her head down a bit and started staring at my abs. where I was rubbing her hand. She said so hard. She felt a current in her body after feeling my abs with her soft hands. Then said how u made them in such young age of 20 hmmm. I said abhee 20 ka hua kahan hun. Next month hunga. Abhee officially 19 hun. She felt more bad with my young age and said I am 7yrs old then u. you should behave rajbir. I said age say mardaangee saabit hoetee hai kya. She stayed quiet and I rubbed her hand nicely on my abs. said her feel my abs. she moved her face other side while her hand was stuck on my abs. Salee 27 kee hoe gayee thee aur mein sirf 19 ka tha. Iskay dil kee dhadkan aur tez kar dee thee meinay with our age difference I spoke. Then I grabbed her chin turned her face towards me and said lick karo please my chest. She looked in my eyes this time and slowly bend her face towards my chest. Started to lick and kiss with her tongue. I was making moans aahhh. She did for a min and said enough now. Drop me hotel. I said no abhee aur karo. Will drop u after rain stops. She said yah now u got rain excuse also huh. I place my hand on the back of her head and pressed a bit pulled it towards my chest. She understood what I wanted and started to lick my chest nipple again. Salee mood mein aanay lagee thee. I said u wanna lick my abs now. She said no enough now. I smiled and said ok. Now open this wrap top you wearing. let me see u without it, she said but you promised me last time, you wont ask again. i said i wont after this swear, she stayed quiet and said you are a liar isnt it. I said seriously last time. Just let me see. Open. She stayed quiet and was looking in my eyes only, then said swear on your mother then, i had no choice that time because i was so lusty for her, i took swear on my mother, she said masi kee kasam kha rahay hoe. I will tell your mom this and she smiled. I said show na. kholo quick. she slowly opened her knot of wrap and said you are crazy, then again started to tie it saying noo i cant, i had to instantly grab her hand and pulled it away and then opened her top, it got loosen and from her shoulder straight i pulled it aside to see she wearing red bra inside that

i did same with other side of her shoulder and took it all out from her arms. She was doing little drama but I did not care. now she was in her bra only covering her breast with her hands, i placed my hand on her back and opened the bra strap hook from behind first and her bra got instantly loosen, she knew i unhooked it from behind and now was removing her straps also, she tried to grab her strap but in front of my strength she had to let it go and her breasts came again in front of me, she immediately covered them with her small hands, so i had to remove her hands little aside, without using much strength i did that with ease and placed my mouth straight on her nipple of left breast, pink nipple was in my mouth now, i could feel it nice and soft, i pulled her other hand up also and started to press and play with her other breast, was rubbing her nipples and she was having soft pain with my touches, whole car inside was having only one sound which was coming from my mouth of sucking my cousin sister breasts that time, while licking her left nipple i looked at her face she was not enjoying it but had no choice but to let me do, i did not care she enjoy or not, i just wanted to have my fun that time. then i left her left nipple and came near her mouth to smootch her, she was not giving me lip kiss but i held her chin turned towards me and took a nice lip kiss again, her purple lipstick was all out of her lips already because of my licking, i looked at her again and said her i need your tongue in my mouth, she said nooo, now i will wear clothes, she turned to grab her bra from behind , same time i again placed my mouth on her right breast nipple and held her arms tight, she was like you hurting me rajjjjbirr , then i had to let go of her arms and continued sucking of her white creamy breast, salee ko dhoodh hoeta agar moemay mein. Toe poora doodh peejaata iska. my lund was rock hard already, it wanted to come out but i had to control a bit and go slow as i did not wanted this chance to get waste, she was not showing much resistance now and letting me suck her breasts nicely, which were already so wet with my spits all on them, then after licking her both nipples and breast all of them i licked nicely, sucked, i held her arms place them in upper direction, then placed my mouth under her arms to lick them, was sucking her underarms, armpits, she was so clean i wanted to lick her every part of body before taking this beauty all, i wanted to eat her all, she was shock the way i was crazy for her beauty, she said dont do i feel ticklish now, i looked at her smile and said you are so delicious and she said shut up and leave now, she was shocked what i was doing, my lund was full hard in my pants already, i took her fingers in my mouth and licked nicely, i was saying her you are a real beauty, she was like now enough ,i saw she held her bra from back seat and tried to wear it but i thrown it away and again started to play with her breasts, my hand once reached between her vagina hard i rubbed there and she shout noooo and removed my hand from there, i looked at her and said what no, let me see once, she said shut up, then i said ok then i got away, took my jeans off and jockey also, now was all naked and my hard lund was in my hands, i said her take in mouth, i wanted sucking, I said it so bluntly too, as I already made her suck other day toe ub kya darna tha. she understood, she saw my lund but did not reacted that bad, just said wear pants what u doing rajbir, i said either u take this in mouth or i remove your piazzo salwaar, she got shocked, she said no, i said i did took swear on my mom right, then its last time, do, i had to slowly grab her head from the back and pull it towards my dick, she was making funny faces but knew i wont listen her and with in few min, slowly her lips i made them touch on my dick, she wasnt opening her mouth nicely, so i got up from seat and nicely placed it inside her lips, she had no choice but to take it in mouth, now i was up from my seat with my lund slowly going inside her mouth, with in few sec i was pushing it in her mouth now, i could feel as well it went all in her mouth same time she tapped on my chest to told me, take it out in a way of uuhhhmmmm and by shaking her head, i took it out and she took heavy breath and then said u crazy or what i couldnt breathe, stop, i said then you do on own, she knew now i will not listen her and she had that fear in her i may open her salwaar too, so i sat on my seat and told her do, she looked in my eyes and made upset face, she said if you broke your swear after this then you know you will hurt masi, i said yah i wont, do now, she then looked at the size of my cock again, slowly came close, bend herself and came near it, then on her own, took my pink mushroom tip of lund in her lips, i made a moannn aahhh, then said her take all in mouth, she slowly held it in her small hands and started to stroke it, very clever way she was stroking it faster to finish this, my hands were playing with her breasts that time which she was pulling away from her breast and said stop touching them, then she left my lund and first grabbed her bra from back seat again and wore it quickly and said wait, now she had her bra on her that red bra was properly covering her breast so i cant touch her mangoes, then i said again now suck my lund, i said lund word and she did not made any anger reaction too but just came closer to it , salee ko lund word and sucking karnay mein comfortable kar diya tha meinay ub, she held my loeda again and slowly took in her mouth, started sucking it nice , my fat cock was so large in her small palm i could see it with a nice bright inside light of my car , she was stroking it faster and my moaning went high, i said her look up in my eyes, she had my cock out of her mouth but was stroking, i said lund mouth mein rakh kar look at me, she did not do that but continued to stroke it faster and i knew i will cum now, as i have no strength to hold my self in front of this beauty, i wanted to play with her mouth more but i lost in front of her

i tried to grab her head from behind so i can ejaculate inside her mouth but she went behind and did not let me grab her head, last time say she had learned this and gone clever, that’s why she gone back v quick. i was near now and was saying i am cumming dolllllll, she was still stroking it faster but made sure nothing fell on her, all that cum came with such a force and splashed all on car glass and on dash board as some drops went on her hand too, i was still moaning but nothing was cumming out now, she was looking in such a shock way the splashes of my semen. Like she is so mesmerized with that. she took her tissue out from her hand bag and clean her hand, my lund was still out of my jockey, i was just sitting there on my seat naked still and it was still hard same way, i was very horny that time and still wanted more, i said her clean my lund also doll, she thrown tissue on me in anger, i said with your mouth clean it, she said tell your mother that ok, i got so angry felt like should give her a tight slap but i controlled and smiled

said why angry still, relax ok i smiled and said ok now clean this with tissue then, she saw me in anger face but took tissue and with arrogant face slowly cleaned my dick tip, i was seeing her bra and breast shape in that red bra and i knew this arrogant bitch will not give me another chance so easily so i should make the most of this, i grabbed her right arm again and tried to pull her on my lap, she was like what now, leave, i said just come on my lap, i made her on my lap while she was still complaining, suddenly her phone rang, she got nervous and saw her mom call, she pushed my hand away and from my seat went to her seat, picked her phone and said yah mom, we are here some nice sight seeing place, coming just now, her mom said we were worried baby, your brother also here, at least you should have called, she said talk to rajbir then, its his fault, as she wanted to wear her clothes that wrap top again, she gave me phone and i said yes aunty we here nice sight seeing its only visible at night so thought i should show cousin now itself, she wore her wrap top by then and same time i grabbed my cousin hand and placed on my lund, as it was still hard, she held it to my surprise, i was saying yah aunty no worries, yah rain fast now, i signalled my cousin suck again, she was like no, then i got up from seat talking to her mother , aunty dont worry we will come in few minutes, rain started also, let it get down a bit, by then i reached near my cousin lips again, she was moving her face other direction but i grabbed her head and placed my lund on her lips straight, i knew she wont do anything as her mother on phone line also, i said aunty relax karo aap, then my cousin bro took phone from her mom, he said raj when you guys coming, i said bhai aajayngay, your sister wanted to see this place, same time i was pushing my dick in her lips, she had to open her lips as i was rubbing my fat tip of cock on her small lips, this happened so fast my cousin did not even thought i will again do it and like this , she was scared only no one should hear on phone and was showing me face like nooo cut call but i was rubbing my fat cock on her lips , she had no choice as she could not say anything also that time ,then slowly she took it in, now i had a chance to grab her back of head nicely and pushed cock nicely inside her mouth, it was looking so nice that pose, my dick she just took all in her small lips and it got half hidden in her mouth, as my cock size is nice and long, agar poora ander deep daal daeta iskay mouth mein, toe salee choke hoe jaatee, she wasnt looking at me, was trying to push me but slowly she understood and grabbed my lund with her palm and i said look at me, her brother said what, i said nothing i was just saying your sister to look at me, she looking outside and getting scared of darkness, i am saying look here not out, he said ohh ok raj but where are u give me location, i will come in hotel cab, i said no bro we will come, let rain come down a bit, same time his sister was looking in my eyes and was giving me nice blowjob, second of night, he said ok give her phone then, i gave her phone, she took my cock out and said haan bhai we came to see this sight and bla bla, same time i pushed cock again in her mouth and again untie her wrap top, her bra came in front of me, she was trying not to make any dialogue with me in anger that moment as she did not wanted anyone else to hear whats going on here, she was trapped that moment, i took my dick out when she tapped on my chest as she wanted to say words to her brother, same time i pulled her bra up, so without unhooking it from behind , i just pulled it up from front and took out her breasts, she got shocked face expression again as she was talking with her brother and i was licking her nipples, she was not able to handle me as i was over powering her also, then again i pushed my cock in her mouth and then took it out, i was about to cum now, i told her slowly open lips, she did as i said and i ejaculated all inside her mouth, she could not get a chance to think what i was doing, she cut the call and was trying to push me away but it was too late now for her, as i held her head and was still ejaculating all my cum inside her lips, she was looking at me with her beautiful eyes but had no where to do anything except only taking my cum in her mouth, i came quick but controlled my moaning and finally i pulled my dick from her mouth, then she instantly grabbed tissue, i said swallow, she spit it all out, second cum and i sat there while seeing her washing her mouth outside car after she wore her clothes back, i was waiting for her to come inside again, i was still naked and was touching my lund, i knew her resistance is less also this time, though my hornyness was less now but i knew she wont give me chance again, i have to take full use of this opportunity, as she came inside car again, started to shout why you had to do it, i said you made me swear on mother if this is last then why not, she made anger face and said you are very bad, i was talking to my mom and bhai, you really are an asshole rajbir, when she abused me i got little more hard that no doubt i have to go ahead now itself, i held her thin arm again and said come here then if i am an asshole, lay over me, i was naked

she said let me go now and wear clothes enough, i said nothing is enough you are a beauty, she said now you are hurting me so dont , i ignored what she saying but she was already on me now from her seat, so i picked her up from her seat and made her lay all on me with my hands getting pressed all over her body, her ass i was squeezing, i was sucking on her neck with my lips as she was on me and made it all wet, her sexy fragrance was going in my breath and was making me horny again , i saw her lips and straight took her smotche, her lipstick i was eating, which was already eaten by me earlier, she was doing small resistance of no enough now but i was not listening , she was resisting a bit by pulling her face right and left so i cant smootch her again but my hands already found a way to enter inside her piazzo she was wearing, then entered my hands in her piazzo salwaar and straight inside her pantie too from behind, she screamed a bit aahhh stop, i was squeezing her naked ass which was in my big hands and even i could feel her pussy lip there with my finger, which i was touching again and again, she was like stop rajbir, her piazzo salwaar got so loose too that my hands came nicely inside her from behind and as soon i felt her chuut with my finger i pushed my finger inside her chuut, she couldnt even stopped me from not doing it as her resistance was very weak in front of my actions. she was like ouccchh aahhh as soon my middle finger went inside her chuut again, i got to know with this bitch virgin hai, unglee say issay dard hoe rahe toe loeda kahan lay paaygee, she tried to got up and was getting succeed also almost as my hands were in her piazzo, she was saying me as well leave rajbir stop this non sense, i will complaint your mom if you do that again. i notice as she was about to get away so again i had to held her and again she was on top of me, this time i just pulled her piazzo all down with a strong push, i was not able to see her pantie but i pulled pantie all down too as i was just licking her neck with my lips and was saying her just 2 minutes my doll, i will whole life take care of u i promise and this time i pulled her pantie also down with my finger again started to touch her pussy, i pushed it inside again and she made oucchhh again ufffff , slowly i was pushing my middle finger in and out of her pussy as i knew this way i can make her pussy wet and get ready for me and with that she will get little excite too, i could see her expression now as her face she turned other side and was still making aaahh ooohhh her hand was trying to hold my hand which was on her ass so she could take my finger out of her but i started to push now in and out little faster and more faster of her chuut, i was so excited too that if she would have held my lund that time again, i would have cum all , was very tough now to control myself also as her voices were so sexy and little painful in between too, she looked at me in same way and said nooooo stoppp now, i was looking in her eyes also and increased my pushing speed little more and said u are so hot, i am going to make u mine, she just couldnt believe what i was doing, my finger was inside her chuut and she was on me, after few minutes of that i got little up, she held me tight as looked like she cum already, i could feel her wetness on my finger too, in front of her i took that finger in my mouth straight and licked it, then i put near her lip, she moved face other direction but i pushed in her mouth too, then i had to grab her and place her on car seat , made seat low, it made like a nice mattress, she knew what i was up to now, i was already naked also, my hard clean lund came out in my hand, she saw said nooo not this, i said relax, she tried to got up after seeing my lund but i pushed her back and spread her legs a bit , i could see her vagina a bit as she was trying to cover with her hands but not for long , i then had a clear view of her vagina, it was pink and clean, not a single hair on it, i said clean i love it, looked like she knew she have to keep it clean but i never said that to her, instantly my mouth i placed it on it and started sucking the juices of such a sexy vagina

her whole pussy i was licking like crazy, she was pushing my head away but her hands i grabbed and again licked her , licked her all, my tongue was doing magic on her pussy, i just cldnt stop myself from eating it, this was the best pussy which i wanted to eat from many years and finally my hard work paid off, i was eating it, she made her grip hard on my hairs and her eyes were close now, she was also feeling some pain in between but she knew i wont let it go now, it was a meat for me, blood was in Lion mouth already, i had her naked again from top already as her bra was till her neck hanging and her pantie was hanging on her feet, i was pressing her breasts feeling them and my mouth it was just glued to her pussy with my lips and whole car was full of pussy sucking voice that time, she was making sounds of oucchh aaahh in between but i knew she has to let it happen now, after 10min of pussy sucking almost, i felt so full, i thought i just took her all the juices in my mouth, maybe she came again as well in between but now she was all ready for me, the time has came, i got up, adjusted her legs all wide on my shoulders, her pantie was hanging to her feet, red pantie i saw, really nice, she knew whats going to happen now, same time she tried to came in senses and said me noo not this, i ignored her voice and my focus was only on my lund now, which i placed it slowly near her pussy and then rubbed it there, she felt a current kind feeling after my cock touched her vagina lip, she wasnt saying me anything as due to her orgasm also i could see her resistance was nothing now, was weak, her face expression was like she was just letting this time go through only, i lay myself over her and adjusted my lund near her vagina and slowly started to slide in it, she felt a sudden pain and made a loud aahhhhh stop, i knew that i am doing right now as she felt pain, so its going inside slowly, she tried to push me from my chest again but i grabbed her hand and said let it go waiitt, i made few more small pushes and pushed very slow and completely lay myself on her now, grabbed her in my arms, said her relax my doll, its done almost, it will be ok just now, she turned her face other side with her eyes closed now, with my next few pushes her scream got little high, she was like noooo its hurting me, i said busss relax its done almost, i knew her hymen got broke first time, she was a virgin, i was proudly taking her virginity that time, i was still fitting my cock in her and making slow pushes in and out of her, she bite her lip in that pain aaaahh rajjjjjj please take it out, i cantttt pleasee, nooo please its hurting me, i smiled and grabbed her chin took her smootch again, was licking her lips with my tongue in her mouth and my dick was all fitted in her very tightly now, as still i was slowly making pushes, i knew i broke her hymen and seal of pussy already, now i have to just push and enjoy her tight vagina, which i was doing, i was telling her in between how beautiful u are and how lucky i am to take her virginity, she was just all laying down there under me and i was doing my job, it was the most best time of my life, i was saying her your attitude so high my queen, i will keep you as my queen forever, i again made a push to bring her moan and pain out of her mouth, she was in too much pain but i was enjoying her pain, her tears came out of her eyes, i sucked them too but i was not showing any mercy

i knew she had to take this pain first few times, i said her open legs wide, relax, i stopped for few seconds to open her legs wide, saw her pantie still hanging on her feet, i took it out also, kissed her legs sucked them with my tongue, my dick was still inside her only, which i did not wanted to take it out, as it would have pained her more if i take it out and push back in , i did not wanted that right now, so i adjusted her legs wide and then again started to push my cock in her chuut, she was moaning in pain, her eyes had tears i could see, same time i made few hard pushes so i break her seat all of it and she screamed aaaahhhhh moomm stoppp rajj you hurting me, i said it hurts first time you are not a teenager, relax take the pain, will be fine just now, she turned her face other direction, knew no point telling me anything as i will do only how i want, now her pain got little less after my few fast pushes, i knew now her is nicely lubricated also and her vagina seal got broken nicely, i made myself lay on her again and was licking her breasts nipple and was doing my job, i told her again i wanted u from so many months, your attitude i love it, i will do anything for u my beautiful cousin, i deliberately reminded her cousin word that time, so she could feel more bad, she looked at me same time and knew i was enjoying my best to irritate her but she coudnt do anything except her legs were all open that time wide spread and i was taking her

then finally time came where i had to ejaculate, i was over her already, hugged her and was stroking my cock in her nicely but not fast still as she was having small pain still, with few more strokes i knew i will cum now and i came all inside her with a loud moannnn of aaaaahhhhhh my dolllllll you made me yours forever, i love u, i was throwing my semen in her pussy, I knew as this was 3rd ejaculation in few minutes only. she wanted to push me but i was heavy for her, after that i tried kissing her but she turned her face other direction and i got up, i was already tired and started to clean myself, she got up from her seat too, i saw her blood was all on my cock and some of it on my car seat also, she looked at me in anger and started to wear her clothes after cleaning her, after she wore clothes, she turned to me and slapped me hard, pataakhhh voice came, i said what happen are u stupid, she said how dare you, how can u rajbir, i never wanted this between us, never say me i love u bullshit again u understand, i said ok relax that just came out, she said what you did now, you made me so dirty, look i bleed also, i said but that happens when first time u do sex, she said shut up i know that ok, just shut up, take me to hotel now, i stayed quiet and was worried what if she tell anyone now, then suddenly i started to speak, i promise i will take care of u, trust me, she was hurt but said i dont want to talk right now, i said but relax, i also know you wanted it, you like me, she looked at me in anger again and said drive only, dont you speak a word, i knew she wont say anyone as she did not stop me as well, i was confident again and was driving back to hotel, i looked at her in between and tried to kiss her cheek but she moved quickly to side, she knew i was all for her now, she was taking full advantage of it also but now i dont know what will come forward, i just knew that she wasnt feeling that bad the way she was acting, hotel came, she went out of car, when she was walking i noticed she was feeling uncomfortable in walk, as legs she was spreading a bit while walk maybe because just she lost her virginity, then i saw her walking like that and smiled, salee bitch, dae hee gayee chuut apnee aaj, i took you finally my doll, i will take u again and again now, will make u my lover also, will make u fall in love with me, will make you mine , will make you addicted for me. your this beauty on which you are so proud and show attitude , it will be mine only. i parked car and went inside too.
Like Reply
Bhai, the update was amazing, appreciate your writing skills.
Like Reply
Awesome updates..I really appreciate ur writing skills...Plz update next series of events in quick succession..Excitedly waiting for it..

[Image: tumblr-nye2g1-Xeo-S1r7eta3o1-400.gif]
[Image: tumblr-mc6fnu-Xi191rwo9eso1-500.gif]
happy banana
Love your life.
[+] 3 users Like savana1983's post
Like Reply
when she left to hotel, i also parked my car and went inside hotel, before going to my room, i went to my cousin bro room to ask him how he feeling, while i was sitting with him i was just feeling good that i took his sister virginity just now, he said i am better now , so for tomorrow we made our schedule and i went to my room for sleep, next day, i was waiting for cousin sis to come down while we were all waiting as we had to go for some sight seeing, she was the last to come, first she did not wanted to come but later when her mother insisted her she came, i knew why she did not wanted to come but i was smiling in my heart only, we were waiting near hotel lobby, when she was walking towards us, i saw her walk nicely, she was wearing loose salwaar yellow color and matching yellow kameez with it, her chunni was wrapped on her neck only which was not covering her assets at all, her neck of suit also was not that high, it was actually deep, i could see the shadow of her cleavage line as well while she was coming near us, it wasnt much tight of a suit from down , her salwaar was loose one but yes from her waist it was quite tight and her kammez was more tight above her waist which was making her breast shape nice round and healthy like two big mangoes were nicely ripe and ready to be pluck, even some by stander waiter and managers at reception were only staring at her, which i noticed quickly, i saw her nicely while she was coming towards us as lobby was big, she was walking slow a bit so no one could realize that she lost her virginity recently but i sensed it as i was the one, of her this cause, as soon she reached near us, she greeted her brother but not me

i never felt bad also, i said her you are looking very beautiful in front of her brother and mother and gave her a wicked smile, she ignored me completely instead of saying me fake thanks also, just said hmm, i thought in my heart at least salee nay koi complaint nahe kee mayree, i was relieved too with that because in some part of my brain i was having a thought kee agar bitch nay kissee ko bataa diya toe i will have a bad name. Par i knew ghanta nahee bolaygee. Yeah bhee bahut shanee hai salee and i have done a lot for her also. i saw her again nicely from close up now, her long hairs were open and she had black Ray ban glasses on her head like a model, i asked her in front of everyone, are u ok, you feeling pain in your feet, i saw you were walking little slow, she looked at me in anger way, she understood what i meant, i was enjoying as i knew salee kee hymen toot chukee hai, tabhee dheeray dheeray chal rahe hai, then her mom also asked her, what happen you ok, she said yes mom i am fine, just a little sprain on foot, her mother said its ok you go back and rest then, she said no now i am already here, i used healing cream will be fine, i said no its ok i can understand you must be having too much pain, you should rest today, tomorrow i will take you again to that place where we went yesterday, i am sure you enjoyed a lot as well, she knew i was doing double meaning talk that time, her face was getting red with anger i could see, i think if her brother and mother were not there, she would have given me a slap but i was a rigid dog also, she said stop it ok, i am fine and i dont enjoyed that place at all yesterday, i understood what she meant, i knew she meant about that she never enjoyed my sex with her yesterday, her brother said can you guys stop this nonsense now, can we go now, i said haan haan bhai jaan chaloe yaar, aapkee behan kay nakhray bahut hain, ek toe madam ko itnee achee jagah dikhaye kal, pasand hee nahe aata kuch inhain easily, we were walking towards car then and my cousin sister and her mother were talking with each other, while i was walking ahead with her brother, my cousin said he want to drive, so i gave him the keys, he started to drove, i was sitting ahead next to my cousin bro, my aunty and her daughter were sitting on back seat, we went towards some famous spots and enjoyed nice time there, Manali was very beautiful place, thats why all over us i was seeing new married couples only, it was the best place to open chuuts and thats what i also did with my cousin, this place could make any city life women mood little lighter and it helped a lot to me in taking my cousin chuut. the greenery around us, the mountains, high hills, sometimes light rain. everything was romantic about this place, after seeing some sight seeing we all wanted to go back for some rest, it was almost afternoon also, we thought of having our meal in hotel itself, as it had nice restaurant there, so we all enjoyed our lunch after returning from our day trip, i wasnt giving much attention to my cousin sis also by then as her mom and bro were near me, so i wanted to go easy on her, so after lunch , i was in my room and was thinking what should i do next, as i just wanted to fuck her again and again and again, i was really very lusty for her, plus she was the most sexiest girl in our family with high arrogance, thats why fucking her and sleeping with her was like a dream, which i already completed but i wanted her all for me, more and more of her, salee lunch kay time cleavage dikha dikha kar mayra lund khada kar gayee thee uss time

i was like bhenchodee abhee chudee hai aur sati savitri bun rahee hai dubara but dont even cover her breast shape with chunni also, even those near by bhosdee kay waiters were staring at her cleavage and moema shape in that sexy punjabi suit. i wanted her as my slave but that was just a dream only as right now she was not even seeing me properly, above that she gave me tight slap also last night after i completed her fuck, after few hrs rest i called my cousin sister on her phone, she never picked up, i called again she then picked up and said what u want now, i said kuch nahe but why you so angry on me, she said you dont know, what you did last night i still have pain, i smiled but never let her realized that, i said woh toe hoeta hee hai first time hoeta hai, she said shut up, i said dont be angry, you know i will always be there for u forever, she said i dont want to talk, i am not in mood right now please, i said so when u will be in mood, she said i am hanging up, i said acha sunoe na, i will take you for dinner tonight, come down, she said so you can again do what u want, i said not alone, your brother also will go us, she said i dont care, i said 8pm come down, she hang up, then i made program with her brother as i knew aunty wont come so only we three can go and at almost 8pm, we were out, she also came , she was wearing a new dress, it was anarkali suit which had nice pyjami and long kameez, near the lobby only we met , her brother and I, she came and greeted her brother only , hello bhai, i said her hello myself and she looked at me like i am some insect standing there but i controlled myself and thought no point of loosing it Raj, control, gussa toe bahut aaya uss time, dil kara salee ko ek thapad dun waheen but then i controlled and i said this suit looking nice on you, she again said me nothing but just stared at me and her brother said koi problem hai kya tum doeno mein, i am noticing you dont reply him nicely, she said haan problem toe hai bhai, i said nothing mayree taraf say koi problem nahe, he asked her bata fir kya dikaat hai Rajbir say, she said rehnay doe bhai, issay toe mein khud hee theek kar dungee, i smiled at myself a bit and held my ear a bit in way of giving a reaction, her brother said then to me, rajbir bura mut maniyo iska, gussa bahut hai ismein, i said i know bhai, its ok, madam ka sara gusaa mein hee thanda karunga, he said thanda kartay kartay khud naa mar jaiyo iskay haantho, bahut dangerous hai yeah and i said haan yeah toe hai and we both laughed, she was looking at me in anger but then said her brother bhai click my photos quickly, i said to her mein kheench dun, she said no, she knew i love clicking her pics, very clever bitch, deliberately she said in front of me to click photos of her to her brother, he was clicking with his phone, then her phone rang same time, she was already in a pose, so i clicked first photo of her but she changed her expression from smile to normal as i was clicking

then i said give little smile please and make a nice pose, she made a pose like standing in arrogance but i clicked

i just loved her this arrogance pose also, then i went close to her and said just one smiling one, itnee achee dress hai, dont spoil the photo, give a smile, then i clicked few quick

i went near her and said you are looking very sexy, she said shut your mouth, then her brother came back in, said lets go guys , we reached that restaurant, nice expensive place it was, super interior inside, she sat next to her brother and i sat alone on my side, they had a nice couch side and i had a chair on my side, we ordered, my cousin bro and i were talking about more places to go like to a Igloo where they have ice cave where u can stay over night and get a feel of cave, then my cousin sis said to him really bhai i want to go there, she said wow, i wasnt aware of that place, she was not looking at me and saying only to him, he said we will see because temp there very cold sometimes, by then food came as we were talking we enjoyed meal and ordered nice coffee, while we were having coffee, i got up went to my cousin bro, whispered in his ears that come to my seat behind you a very hot girl sitting check her out, there was a newly married couple was sitting behind us, girl was useless in front of my cousin sis but i knew yeah sala moeta issay farak nahe padta, he came to my seat and i sat now next to my cousin which i wanted, she said what happen why changed seat

he said my back get pains on couch seat, this is comfortable, i smiled also as he was staring women behind me and i grabbed my cousin sis soft hand under the table and placed it straight on my lund, which was hard in my pants seeing her attitude only and because of her cleavage view was much clear from sitting next to her, her designer white bra strap was also clearly visible to me , as soon i did that, she looked at me with angry eyes and pulled her hand away, then again i did same and made her hand placed on my lund, made her felt my hardness that i was so hard for her again

she wanted to pull her hand but my grip was strong, as her brother was talking to me about cars and i was rubbing her small hand on my lund area haan sahe baat hai bhai lancer petrol bahut peerahee, haan toyota uskee milege zada hai, she looked at me and again turned her face as my hand was holding her small hand nicely above my jeans, her brother then said i will come want to buy some small pastry, i said buy for both of us also, he went and his sister said what you doing, leave my hand, my brother sitting in front also and you again behaving like this, have some shame Rajbir, i gave her a wicked smile again and said bahut sexy lag rahee hoe aaj aap in this pyjami suit and your white bra i can see from side also my queen, she said shut up and set her bra strap again inside her kameez which was little visible to me earlier, she said kal wala slap you want in front of him kya, her hand i left then and said her zaada naa naatak karnay kee zarorrat nahe hai, u know i like u, fir itna ghamand kyun, she said shut up you shameless man, then her brother came by then as i was staring her and she was staring me in anger, we quickly changed our expression and he brought some nice pastries, i took one spoon of pastry and tried to feed my cousin sis in front of her brother, she was like noo i dont want, her brother was laughing, he said Rajbir leave it, she dont eat from other plate, i let it go but in meantime i got more provoked because she called me shameless, it made me mad for her, i thought shameless issay batata hun what is shameless, i loosen my belt and took my cock out, she wasnt aware what i was doing, she was enjoying her pastry and suddenly i grabbed her small hand put it on my hard cock which was already out of pant long and solid lund , as soon she felt it she realize what i did, she was shock, as our table was in corner and no one else could see what i was doing that time, she felt my hard dick nicely, i made her feel it without any problem, as her brother was not looking, her expression was really like she wanted to run from that place but she had no other choice but to sit there

i realize after few seconds her grip on my cock got strong, i was making her rub it, same time her brother said her why u not eating, not nice or what, she made a funny face and said no bhai its nice, i also said aray i think she loving it, she liked vanilla flavor as i took her for ice cream many times, she looked at me in angry expression look but she knew that time what i was making her do, with my right hand i was making her rub my cock up and down, stroking and as soon i left her hand, i realize she was still holding my cock , i felt happy, i could feel that stroking of cock she was not doing but she had my lund in her left palm, small hand of hers was holding it tight, i felt happy that moment but same time she squeezed it very hard, it was so hard she squeezed that i literally said oucchhhh, her brother said kya hua Rajbir, she smiled and by that time she also removed her hand from my hard cock also, she said lagta hai issay kuch kaat gaya, i said nahee woh my hand just felt a current like a shock, dnt know how, my cousin bro also laughed haha. i made an excuse and then as soon her brother went ahead to pay for the bill, i quickly pull my pant up looking at her and said her you are really cruel, how can u do it, thats my only tool, why u thought of hurting me like that, she said shut up dont u have manners, first u do wrong and then saying me, by then my cousin bro came back, we were again normal, then we got up, went towards car, my cousin bro gave me keys, i was driving, i was looking from rear mirror, that my cousin sis was sitting behind me and was enjoying the scene how she irritated me, bitch was v clever, we reached back hotel, i got no chance of enjoying with my cousin any time in between, we went our rooms, was late already, by 11pm i was in my night suit, i wanted one more try

i went out of my room, knocked her room door, she said who is it, i said its me Rajbir, she said what you want, i said kholo toe sahe, wanted to discuss if you want to go igloo tomorrow, she opened door half and had door chain on still, i could see her now and said let me come in then i can discuss, she said no its ok like this, i stared at her, she was in her black night gown but she had a bath robe on to cover her arms i think, i could still see her cleavage coming out, my eyes went on her cleavage area and she noticed where i was seeing, suddenly she covered her self completely with that hotel bath rob and then said jaldee bolo, i said you want to go tomorrow to see igloo, she said yah that will be nice. i said ok i will tell your brother also, then i said let me see your this night gown, i never saw, she said no you lost all your seeing chances now, i said please once let me see, like a dog i was saying, she knew she was on my mind only and the way she was playing me was really she was feeling like a winner now, she said stop it and go your room now, i said once just, she said rajbir shut up ok, i dont like your this behaviour. i said but i have seen you many times so why now its so tough for you, she said yah that was my mistake, now no more seeing or anything and what you did in restaurant today, dont ever do again. next time you wont have a tool in your pants you get that and she slammed the door on my face. i felt so bad, like a bad disrespect, really humiliated, i went my room and thought dont know what wrong happen, i already fucked this bitch but now she behaving more stubborn, i had thought that once i sleep with her, then forever i will take her easily but now it gone more harder then before too but i had my dream of fucking her again and again and making her mine forever, before that i could never give up as well on her and i had to take her stubborn attitude. Aur uppar iskee chuut ka nasha itnaa gehra chad chuka tha mujhay. Even salee jitna marzi bayizat kar daetee mujhay, i did not care. I just wanted her only. with these thoughts in my head, dont know when i fall asleep.
Like Reply