True story of my Dominating cousin sister
Bhai, hope you get time to update the story today.
[+] 2 users Like sexydude's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Looks like, Shanky is going to be involved too much from now on.. pls don’t insult the cousin sister role. Her role is the root of this story.. any damage to her character could move the story to a different path.. 

Don’t waste your energy in changing the story too much.. it is going to take lot of your time in writing..
[+] 2 users Like story_reeder's post
Like Reply
Plz Don't listen to any kind of bakwas.....make the story the way u like it to be.....aakhir me everyone will love it
[+] 3 users Like Rambo Rambo's post
Like Reply
(30-04-2021, 11:45 PM)Rambo Rambo Wrote: Plz Don't listen to any kind of bakwas.....make the story the way u like it to be.....aakhir me everyone will love it

Agreed with you ?
[+] 1 user Likes cuteshafiq81's post
Like Reply
Siperb narratoon...make it very very naughty with cousin sis.
[+] 2 users Like sandy4hotgirls1's post
Like Reply
Brother pl give us Sunday update
[+] 2 users Like cuteshafiq81's post
Like Reply
Bhai, kindly update of you get time today.
Like Reply
Sorry boys, wont be able to update today, due to some urgent work came. Will update by tomorrow most probably. Thanks for understanding.
[+] 1 user Likes writer's post
Like Reply
(24-04-2021, 08:35 PM)Rambo Rambo Wrote: I don't understand a thing.....if nothing happened between her n shanky then why did she kiss him on the phone.? ??

Kuch toh huwA hi hoga tht she gave him kiss

Kindly read that part again. Answer is there. Where hottie,  said to Rajbir that Shanky place some bet with her and he won. 

Dont worry things will get clear soon also in coming updates.
[+] 1 user Likes writer's post
Like Reply
(02-05-2021, 05:03 PM)writer Wrote: Sorry boys, wont be able to update today, due to some urgent work came. Will update by tomorrow most probably. Thanks for understanding.

Okay brother we are waiting
Like Reply
Eagerly waiting for the naughty n kinky mega updates
[+] 2 users Like sandy4hotgirls1's post
Like Reply
Next day morning, i had office but i felt like going late today as i wanted to be with my cousin sis but i knew if i told my mom i will not go or go late today, she will have a doubt as i was v punctual with work, she will surely think something cooking and i am not going because my sexy cousin is there, so i got ready for work, came to breakfast table, my aunty and her daughter were already there and my mom was in kitchen, i wished them good morning, my cousin never replied as i knew after last night where she would have replied, i did not mind or care. As my focus was to sleep with her in bed naked. Rather then seeing her drama attitude. Aunty said first time i am seeing u going to office, u look very handsome in formal clothes my son, i was wearing formal light pink shirt and black pant with black formal shoes today, i specially took out this light pink Ucb shirt to wear in front of my cousin sis, which was my favorite brand those days for class, my cousin sis was also looking at me as she saw me first time in formal as well going to office, i sat there for breakfast, when i saw my cousin stare at me in between, she removed her eyes to other direction suddenly, i knew she was staring me, then my aunty said her daughter isn't raj looking handsome in formal wear, i always wanted my son to be thin and athletic like u also, i smiled and her daughter said yaahhh really

she said in a taunted way which i could understood only, i looked in her eyes and she looked in mine but i could sense she was angry, she said to her mother, can i eat in my room and got up, went inside her room, her mother said to me, v moody she is, u know her, i said yah i know aunty ji, v moody daughter u have, i only knew what i did with her last night, i rubbed my cock next to her and even showed her my dick, it was normal for her to behave like this, i went in her room before leaving, said her i am sorry for yesterday night, i was drunk, she said really but how i could not get drink smell from your mouth then, i said but we never smootched, next time i will smootch u then u smell my fragrance of mouth first, she smiled a bit but controlled herself from smiling openly and again said in anger mood, i dont care, u cant blame on drink, i dont want to talk with u anymore, i said really, she said yes really i dont want, i am v disappointed with u, what if i tell your mom what u did yesterday night, i said why involving parents in between, if u dont want to talk u dont do then, did i told your mother that u damage my new car, she said oh please thats only a car n i said yah your feeling are feelings but my feelings are nothing, she said please i dont want to talk, stop convincing me and giving me justifications, i said ok then i will go

i went to office i knew it will take some time again to get her back but i knew she wont go anywhere now, as i was always doing things for her as well and always use to take her out also to roam here and there which she was crazy for, i went to office came back, by evening i saw my cousin sis n aunty went there home already, my mother said they just went, i said they could have waited, i would have dropped them, then i was free for evening, i said i need to get my movie cds back from my cousin bro, i will come back, i went my aunty home making excuse, reached there, my cousin bro was not there only aunty and my sexy cousin was there, seeing me she went in her room n closed door also, i was sitting with her mother
then after few min aunty asked me coffee, its getting cold now, weather changing soon, i said yah, coffee is ok aunty ji, she called her daughter and told her to make for me, then my cousin had no choice but to go kitchen n make, i did not went to kitchen, so after 5 min she brought my coffee and handed to me, same time door bell rang, my cousin bro came also, he said oye rajbir, who put such a bad dent on your new car, what happened, i just saw down there, i said ohh bro nothing my mistake, he said u are a chu.... or what new car kee maar dee, he did not said whole chutiya word as his mom n sis was right there, i stayed quiet and said nothing. he was making my fun, bhai u are a fuddu rajbir, if u would have done that with my car, i would have took money from u, his sister was right there listening how he was making my fun, i said hoeta hai bhai part of life, i also knew dent was big but i made that whole dent thing look small thing to my cousin sis yesterday so that she dont feel much bad, then he said insurance cover karaygee issay kya

i said i called them today, they wont cover it, he said loe tayree toe lag gayee, nayee gadee kee maa behan kar dee tunay, mut chalay kar, when u dont know how to drive, his sister was looking at me that i was getting angry the way he was talking with me n aunty said also leave it why u saying to him but my cousin bro again said maa gadee dekho toe, nayee car hai, kissay gusa nahee aayga, his sister signal me to control my anger n after looking her i did stayed silent , sat there n said hoeta hai bhai, its ok i will pay, then again he said tayray paas faaltu paisa hai bahut toe mujhay bhee dae ja, it was too much now for me, i got up and went out from there, came down in anger, i wanted to punch him that time but i sat in my car n went home, with in few min i was getting call from my cousin sister, i picked up, she said i am sorry for all that u had to take because of me, i never knew that damage is so bad, u made it look so small thing, i said its ok, she said sorry for my brother, i said naa its ok why u sorry, she said dont be angry on him, i said i could have replied him with a tight slap there itself but because of u i controlled, she said i know u can, he is not like u, let him bark and dont get serious, then i cool down n said its ok i am fine now as long as u will be with me, she said but u behave bad with me, u should not, i said ok i will control myself, she said thanks, i said welcome but i cant control for long ok n i laugh little only. she said shut up u are a dog really, i said yah my tail v tough to get straight, she said ok ok i dont want to hear that, i said tomorrow diwali, i want to buy special present for u, she said i dont want gifts, i said i will still buy, she said ok baaba, then i said oh tomorrow i have office, she said what, i said i have office tomorrow also, she said really on diwali night, i said yah its mnc company work 24 by 7 but later in evening diwali party of office, some pooja and then small party, they said all to celebrate there this yr and make office also a part of our life like home is, she said wow thats nice and i am happy that u r working tomorrow, i said why happy, she said tomorrow i wanted to wear new suit i made it stitch, its golden color, u wont be near me i am safe n she laughed haha, i said v funny miss, i said her bye after few min, after disconnecting phone, her brother call came also, he said sorry if u felt bad, i said no its ok bro, shit happens, he said haha yah, then i thought salay chutiyah tayree wajah say toe tayree behan mujhsay dubaraa pat gayee, tayree behan ko chod kar rahunga chutyah, he said me happy diwali and all that n said bye after disconnecting i was thinking bhenchod if this gaandu would have not came today, then that bitch would have showed me attitude whole week, whatever happens , happens for best, acha hua gaand kaa andha aagaya that time, salee ek hee din mein maan gayee, i had dinner and slept peacefully.
[+] 3 users Like writer's post
Like Reply
Next day Diwali, i had office i was feeling so pissed off, that i had to go work at this day but i went, by evng our office party started which wld have finished till 9pm almost, i was with office colleagues, senior bosses, then in between i got shocked seeing my phone beeped with sms, i saw it was my cousin sis Mms, those days we had Multimedia messages, as there was no whats app, facebook. i went in some corner and opened her Mms photo, it was her photo
[Image: a.jpg]
[Image: b.jpg]

i saw it, i got crazy looking at her, i had a drink in my hand that time, i finished my vodka glass in one breath looking at her sexy figure, she was looking so sexy n hot in that punjabi suit, short kammez and golden color salwaar with golden bangles on her white arms and that make up, that lipstick on her small lips and on her forhead that piece of jewellery was making her look lke a queen, i saw her both pics nicely how nice she was making a pose and from side i was seeing her ass shape, i took another vodka shot and called her, she said hii party boy, hows your office party going, instead of replying about party, i said v sexy u looking tonight, it was already 7pm, she said happy now u saw me in suit, i said v happy, then she said wait 1 min, i was holding line, she came back n said was locking door, mumma and bro went to gurudwara bunglasahib just now, i felt lke salee nay mujhay jaan mujh kar bola yeah, i quickly said i am coming then if u alone, she said noooo i dnt wnt, u stay far only n enjoy your party. i said how can i enjoy i want to see u only

she said there must be more beautiful girls there enjoy with them, i said nothing like u anywhere, she hang up n i said in my heart salee nay pooraa chadaa diya aaj toe, that tme i picked my keys said bye to my boss by making excuse, he said no rajbir u cant make excuse, i said samjha karo sir, girl friend ka maamla hai n he smiled, said haha ok, i sat in car went to my heroine home, rang the door bell, she said whose that, i said me Raj, she opened door n said u r really a dog dnt u, she turned to walk inside n left door lke that, i stepped in, locked the door n first thing my eyes went on ass shape when she was walking, she went to her back side balcony, i went behind her also, that back balcony was small not big lke front side, there was not much space to stand for two people, she was lighting up candles on walls there, i opened that door and went also in backside balcony, she knew with door noise i came there too, she said how was party, i said very boring. For me no thing gives me pleasure except being with u, she said u naaa, really something, i was seeing her ass shape, as she was bending to light up candle, her ass was getting more up n i could not resist myself seeing that. i said let me help u in lighting up candle, i went behind her n straight placed my lund which got hard in few sec only on her ass, she felt a bit n moved forward but i was also player of this now, i stepped more ahead and squeezed her back with my chest, whereas my lund was completely getting rubbed on her soft ass, i grabbed her hand from behind n said lets light together

she got little uncomfortable after seeing what i was doing, i lighten one candle with her, then put more pressure from behind on her soft ass, she felt it n said lets go in other balcony now, front one, i knew why she said it as this balcony was small and she wanted to go out from here to bigger balcony where i could not feel her nicely. I said abhee idhar candle light kar loe pehlay, she said hoe gaye hain. Almost 5 min i felt her soft ass with my lun there n made her felt also my hardness, then i moved back. She passed by near me, opened door n went towards front balcony which was bigger space. I followed her. She was lighting up candles. i was seeing her beautiful figure. I wanted to again enjoy her soft ass with my dick but this tme i held myself. Controlled n only went stood beside her, next to her. Told her this golden suit really making u v hot. She said thanks n said diwali pooja hoe gayee tumharay ghar par. I said mom karaygee i dnt know. She said u shld go home n be present in it. Its important. I said more then pooja u r important for me. She smiled n said cousin sister love is always important, i knew again why she said it. To make me irritate. To counter her, I said many in world marry there cousin also, she said we dnt, i said haan i know but to praise beauty of cousin is not wrong. She is like ok ok stop this. I cant win from u in arguement. She said help me to put candles here also. When she said that help me thing. I thought wah aaj toe khud hee dheel dae rahee hai mujhay. I grabbed her hand n said lets put together, she looked at me n said not my hand one. Lighten up there separately Rajbir. I smiled n took separate one n lighten up few. she was looking happy after seeing the view. I asked then your fool brother bought any crackers or not, she said no dnt call him fool, i said he made me so angry yestd if u were not there salay mottu ko i would have given a punch, she said noo he is my brother. Leave him. I said tabhee toe ruk gaya for u n took his nonsense. She said yah he is fool n stupid but u handled good. I said for that give me gift. She said what gift, i asked her kiss. She said u drunk or what. I said only u will get to know after u smootch me. She said what is this nonsense shut up, i also could not believe i asked her kiss and used smootch word that time. I knew yeah mein nahe yeah mayree vodka aur lust ka combination tha which is making me get this much guts. To my surprise she never made a big deal also after listening kiss word from me. then to change topic, she said wait some fuljhadi here lets go burn that down. She changed topic n brought fuljhadi. we went down to burn it. I burned for her, she was smiling playing with it lke a kid. Her neighbour married man was there also with his small kids n he was only looking at her figure which i saw. He was staring so much then i said him hello uncle kya hua. What u looking. He said nothng. He went in his home knew i asked in anger. My cousin said Rajbir what u doing. I said he was looking at u wth bad eyes. She said u naa. Dnt do it.

Let him look. Dont fight in neighbourhood now. I thought salee keh rahee let him look badee randee hai n i said her how can he look. She said so many mens look at me n it doesn't matter to me ok. U also look at me dont u. I got silent. I was like kya kya keh gayee yeah. She then said i am going upstairs now. She went up, i was looking her walk and said in my heart aslee fuljhadee toe tu hai jaanaymun , then thrown my fuljhadee which was in my hand n went up also to get this real fuljhadee. She was in kitchen, i entered kitchen n said what u doing, she said making tea for me, u want. I said yah i want u. She said what. I said i meant yah want your tea. She smiled n knew what i said. I was staring at her moves she was silent n her bangles were making noise when she was making tea. I went close to her from behind n saw a hook behind her suit. Just below her neck area from behind. I placed my hand on that hook n opened it. It was so quick then her below three hooks got open just like that. She turned n said what u doing n i turned her again n said u make tea, let me see u. Her kameez was half open from behind n her pink bra strap was visible. I quickly opened the hook of that bra too n was licking her naked back now, she said rajjbirrr come in senses what u doing. I knew she called me today deliberately. Maybe She wanted this to happen. I was sucking her white back. Licking it with tongue said her to keep quiet and continued with my licking of her white naked back, i was so horny that moment, i was loosing control over myself, as usually i tried to control my self from not pressuring her much but this time i was not even listening her protest and continuously licking her back with my lips made it all wet, my cock was literally getting rubbed on her soft ass and she was feeling it without pulling me away, by seeing this i picked her up in my arms and she got stunned by my this move, now she was in my arms, i was carrying her and taking her to room, she was laughing and saying put me down u idiot, as soon i saw her laugh, i got more confidence to do what i wanted to achieve, i opened her room door fully and entered inside by carrying her in my arms like she is my bride and its my honeymoon time

she was very light weight for me as my arms were heavy, big and i had habit of picking up weights in gym, i sat on her bed and she was on my lap, her kammez she was pulling it up from her shoulders, i saw her pink bra strap which was all visible on her shoulder and started to lick her neck now, she again started her drama but was laughing also while doing her drama but i was licking her neck as i knew she enjoying my attention also, she knew i want her only, then she pulled my face away with her hand so i looked at her in her eyes n said just 5 min promise, she said noo, its not good, let me go now, i said specially i came for u now, i looked at her with a begging eyes, she still said no not like this, i dont like raj, i was looking her bra shoulder n knew its already open, atleast i should see her breast today n while she was looking at me, i instantly pulled her kammez down from her shoulder n with that her open bra strap also came down, her right side breast popped out all out, i did not used much force while pulling it down but as her kameez was also open so it just fell down from her right shoulder in just my little pulling itself, i saw the pink nipple for few second only n she pulled her strap quickly up and started to shout on me, how can u do it n bla bla, i saw her breast n i was also in a shock what just happened, i did not expected her breast will come out like that, though i wanted to see it n i was happy i saw, she was trying to get up now from my lap n i was still holding her but she looked in my eyes in anger n said enough is enough, i will call your mother,

i got it now she getting mad, i should let her go, bitch became mad and i had to let her get up, she stood, tied her bra strap quickly n made her kameez hook close also from behind , i was still sitting n she said i thought u are a good man but u are a creep like other mens stare at me, thats what u think of me also only, i thought u respect me and i give u some liberty n laugh, joke with u but u go out of way always, i was like again lecture of this bitch started, i also got up now n said u know i like u, i will do anything for u then cant i have little fun, i said also clearly this time what i wanted, she looked at me in a shock n said leave now before i slap u, i tried to hold her hand again n pulled her in my arms, placed my hand on her ass pressed it lightly from behind but she pushed me n slapped me hard this time, i had no choice now but to leave, so i left came down drove to my home, i knew i went out of my way, i lost my sense today, i should keep patience not do anything in hurry, i told my self again, as this bitch is v arrogant, the way she seduce me today n provoked me, then later how she insulted me by a slap on my face. i felt v angry but i had no choice, she outsmarted me today.
[+] 4 users Like writer's post
Like Reply
Thanks brother love to read it
Like Reply
Next day, i had office, i woke up with a head ache but still got ready for office and went to work in bad mood, after coming back from office i was still thinking what should i do now how to speak to her and all, i knew if i will let her go now she will easily get away from my hands, i should consistently hit on her resistance to break it finally, in evening i went to my cousin home again, shamelessly but went there, knew what she will do as her mom and bro must be there, let me sit there n make her see that i am shameless now, i wont get away easily, what i want i will take it one day, i parked my car and went upstairs, ring the door bell, aunty came n opened door, i greeted her touched her feet, she blessed me, then her son, my cousin bro also came n met me, we shake hands and sat inside, i was in his room as he was talking to me nice today about some travel things, we were doing our chit chat but my eyes were searching for my baby doll, aunty was making tea for me, so by drinking water excuse i went to kitchen n ask aunty ji where is your daughter, she said , she went to her friend home, her brother dropped her, he will go just now to fetch her, i said oh ok aunty ji, then i went again to sit with my cousin bro, we were talking and i said aunty said u will go now to fetch your sister, he said yah bro, she went to her close friend home in rajinder nagar, i said oh, i knew he is v kanjoos n lazy person, so i said him, when u going to fetch her, he said just now in few min its already late, i said yah u should go

i deliberately said him petrol cost became so high, he said yah it is, i said him ok then i will leave, he said wait few min, then he was telling me about some of his manali trip plan, he asked me u want to come, i said no i cant, i knew if i will go with him he will use my money and car also as he wanted to go by car, he said think again, it will be fun, u should come, we all 5 will go, lets take your mom also, i made excuse i wont get office off, then he said acha ok, after 5 min he said rajbir can u do me a favour, can u go and fetch my sister, i knew he will say me as he is lazy ass, i said ok give me address, i went n was not able to find address, then had to call my cousin sis, she picked up. i said hi, i was talking like nothing happen yesterday, she said why u coming after i said her that her brother told me, i said ok then i will go back but she said no wait and come, now i wont be able to come alone, she told me the directions of her friend home, i reached and waited outside, bitch deliberately made me wait outside i knew she will do that, when she came n sat in car, i was silent, i noticed her, she was in her jeans and nice tight top, her figure was looking hot, that breast i saw yesterday itself, her cherry nipple which was big in size i already seen n now she was sitting next to me again in my car n i smiled by thinking all that, she said why smiling just drive, i said nothing, she knew i was looking her figure in between openly, then i told her so u going manali hmm, she said how u know, i said your bro told me u all going, she said but he dont want to go, i asked why, she said he is scared of going alone n taking care of two womens, he is arranging his friend to come with us, i said ok go enjoy, i thought in my heart sahe toe hai, salaa fattu hai tayra bhai, salaa delhi mein toe tujhay kaheen lay ja nahee sakta, manali tak kaisay jaayga tayray jaisay sexy item kay saath, i said her he was asking me to come, she said oh but i wont come as i dont want to go with violent and indiscipline people, she laughed haha, i was shock with her reaction like she dont care i saw her breast yesterday n now she laughed again so quick, then she added said yah not to forgot i also dont like to go with people who cross limits, i said who will decide limits, she stayed silent, then i was not talking much n dropped her at home, she never said me bye or anything, just went her home, i saw her ass in that jeans n said in my heart, salee tayree peechay say lunga ek din. i went my home, watched some movie and slept

It was weekend but i had office today, time passed just like that at office and in evening again i went my aunty home as usual like a besharam, now my cousin bro was not there, i saw my cousin sis room was also locked from inside , i sat with aunty in her room, it was almost 7pm, then my cousin sis came after few min to her mom room, she was wearing her night gown, she had a blue cotton nighty on, long which was sleeveless and neck was deep, i saw her, said her hello, she was shocked seeing me there again but in front of her mom she acted normal n said me hi, she was talking to her mom n i was looking at her figure that time badly n making her all nude with my eyes only, she came from a shower as her hairs were wet and all open, she was standing opposite her mom and i was sitting behind her mother, so when i was seeing her figure she notice me also but her mom could not see me, i gave her a flying kiss gesture n my cousin got shocked , went in her room in anger.

i was enjoying teasing her openly now. I knew this is the way to get her now. By making her always realize that i want her as already things were quite ahead between us. I knew how much hard work, money, impressions, attitude, class, show off also. It was a mixture of all those things which had help me to get close with her a bit but still i was not able to get her fully. I knew she has high attitude and it will take time to get her because she is so classy girl. I just dont have to give up on her. So i was enjoying teasing her but really she was looking very fresh, like a jalpari came out of water, after her bath. After my cousin sis went her room. i had to forcibly talk with her mother that time but my mind was only on my cousin sis beauty, then by making some excuse i went in her room, she said thapad kha kar bhee tumhara dimmag theek nahe hua huh, i said after all i am a dog, she laughed, salee kee husee nikal hee aayeee thee. i said her u looking v sexy, she was laying on her bed n knew where i was looking, i said her come let me take u out for ice cream, she laughed again. This laugh was like for insulting me n said no ways, i dont want my back to get sticky again, i said nahe hoegee promise, wont open your bra, she looked at me in serious way, maybe she was shock that i said her that thing like it was so normal thing. That i wont open your bra. Then after a pause she said abhee nahe, i will think about it. I said please na. Sach mein. I will behave. She looked at me and said promise. Pakaa wala. I said haan , sach mein promise. She replied ok then be like this lke a good boy hmm, lagta hai thapad kaam kar gaya, i said come lets go now, she said, let me change, i said this nighty is fine dont change. Then after few seconds she was like no leave it mood nahe hai, i was like in my heart bhen kee loedee salee randee again played with me, i never insisted much as she was making fun of me i guess, i went to her mother room sat for few min and came my home
[+] 3 users Like writer's post
Like Reply
Sunday i woke up had normal day, by afternoon i had to go out for small lunch with some office colleagues, by evening i came back from my lunch and what i see is my cousin bro, her sister and mom are in my home, i wasnt aware they are coming, it was a surprise to me also, i was thinking how this arrogant sexy cousin of mine thought of coming today, something was fishy, kaheen bhenchodee mayre mom ko naa batay kee i was teasing her aur iskee bra bhee open kar dee thee other day. I was nervous, greeted everyone and then my mother said son why u not going Manali with them, i said mom i cant go i have office, i said her u go, my mother said no i dont like cold weather and this time its going to be cold there, then my cousin brother said me aray come yaar rajbir u come with us, i said him no also n my cousin sis was not paying much attention to me instead she was just talking on phone with her some friend, i notice quickly she was wearing some very nice, unique style dress, i saw her in this first time, it had a long shrug below her knees, she had pony tail tied and some kind of divider long pants she was wearing, all in light purple color, her shrug was tied and close with a belt so inside what top she was wearing it was not visible but i could see the top length was till her neck, she was fully covered but that color was looking nice on her and when she went out of room while talking on phone, i saw her nicely n suddenly her brother said rajbir, i instantly looked at him yah bro, he said bhai chal lay yaar, i said bro honestly wait, i called my manager, i knew he wont give me offs also and i knew this guy want to use my car and petrol for free, so i put phone on loud n said sir can i get offs for a week, he said no way, i disconnected n said my cousin bro see, my manager wont allow also, then he just like ok then no problem, he got up from there n said his mother, i need to go meet my friend, his mom said drop us at home, i said aunty quickly, aunty ji i will drop u guys, let him go its ok, my mother said but u are going for lunch, i said its ok i cancelled it already, actually i changed mind not to go now as today my doll came to my home so i wanted to use this for my benefit

then my cousin bro went n my cousin sis came in room also, her mother said her that they cancelled manali because her brother dont want to go alone and rajbir cant get offs because his manager not giving, she looked at me like she want to eat me with anger, suddenly my cousin sis asked me rajbir u want coffee, i will make for me, can u show me where coffee is, i was stunned like what just going on, how come but i said yah, i went to kitchen, she asked her mom n my mother also anyone want coffee, they said no. i was in kitchen already, she came n grabbed my collar straight as i was in black pants and blue shirt formal, she behaved like a goon n said whats wrong with u huh, my brother asked u so many times and u said no for manali, how dare u making our program cancel, i said leave my collar, she left n i said why dont u guys go, i dont want to come, she said u know my bro cant go alone i told u other day also, i said but u told me his friend will come n u dont want to go with a person who cross limit, she said yah u cross limits its truth but gadhay ko bhee baap bunanaa padta hai zaroorat mein n she laughed, i got angry listening that n grabbed her thin hand took her straight to my room, she said slowly what u doing, mummy will come idiot leave my hand, i said her ssshh n we reached my room, there i said her your brother is a big fattu i know n u want to take me because i am brave, she said yes dog n u will come with us, i was standing close to her n i stepped more forward, grabbed her belt on her waist to open her shrug, she said what u doing, i said i want to see your dress without this shrug ok, she said noo wait, i opened the belt n her long shrug got loose, she was holding it but i opened it all n what i see inside is her tight top, which was also not till her waist, her belly button was visible n waist was visible, as it was a v small top, i said her stand there let me click pics, she had no choice n i said quickly, open shrug properly, quickly , she did n i clicked her few pics in my room, as she was standing in that sexy dress, my lund got hard, she has nice pony tail style that time on her hairs also. Dil kara raha tha issay apnay bed par waheen litaa dun aur iskee pony tail pakad kar issay ghodee buna kar peechay say chod daalun uss time. Itnee hot lag rahe thee in that dress.

[Image: d.jpg]

[Image: a.jpg]

[Image: b.jpg]

[Image: c.jpg]

[Image: d.jpg]

[Image: e.jpg]

[Image: f.jpg]

[Image: g.jpg]

[Image: h.png]

[Image: i.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like writer's post
Like Reply
[Image: j.jpg]

[Image: k.png]

[Image: l.jpg]

[Image: m.jpg]

[Image: n.jpg]

i was about to tell her to remove shrug so i could see her ass in that long pant dress but my mother called, rajjjjjj come here, my cousin got panicked and quickly covered herself tied her belt again n ran to kitchen, said me marwaogay tum, i smiled n then came to sit inside room, after 5 min my cousin sis came also with her coffee, after few min aunty said ok Raj drop us now, i went down sat in my Lancer, my aunty sat in back seat, her daughter sat in front, i was driving silently, when there home came, i said aunty, come i will take u guys for ice cream parlour, aunty said no no bayta thanks i dont eat ice cream in cold, her daughter also said i also dont want to go but i said instantly other day u were saying u want to go, then her mom also said its ok go with rajbir no problem if he is insisting, i commented yah and its bad manners to say no when someone insisting with care. she knew i had devilish smile that time.

Now she had to come as she dont say no to her mom orders. i said aunty bye bye n we went to ice cream parlour, on the way she said what bad manners u were saying huh. Stop barking like a dog. I looked at her while drive. Thought in my heart, salee ek baar tu neechay toe aaja mayray, fir tujhay kutiya bana kar naa choda toe mayraa naam rajbir nahe. She said again hello kahan kho gaye. Aagay dekho and drive. I said oh sorry. Then she said, will u come or not. I stayed quiet. I notice a change in her tone, she said that softly to me. Then she said again more softly Rajbir promise me u are coming and we will go in your car, i dont want to go in my brother kachda car, i said i will think, she said what think abhee mayra shrug kholtay time nahe socha, i smiled, just in few min we reached already ice cream parlor, we went inside, all staff and some customers boys there were also only staring at my beauty doll

i noticed again bitch was enjoying how boys were looking at her, she said me lets eat here, i said no we will eat in car, she said kitna jaltay hoe tum, she understood that i was getting jealous how everyone looking at her figure, she knew no one can touch her except looking and in that high class place other girls were not getting notice in front of her, she was enjoying, some guys entered in shop same time, i notice they were looking drunk and started to misbehave with a girl friend and boy friend standing next to us, i did not paid much attention as i did not wanted any problem on my head, then my cousin got angry seeing that, she confronted those boys not to misbehave with that other girl, one of the boy he then commented wow sexy i just noticed u, if we would have seen u first, then not have misbehaved with that girl, u r too sexy, my cousin tried to hit him a slap but he grabbed her hand n grabbed her from her waist, pulled her, that innocent boy and girl ran away outside store seeing this, when i saw what that goon rogue how he was holding my cousin from her waist and smiling and she trying to get away from his grip. i got so angry, i hit that person straight one slap on his face and made my cousin come behind me, now those all three boys just jumped on me literally seeing i slapped one of them so hard, my cousin was behind me safe and i was dealing with these rogues all alone

now i am not some hero who can fight with three three goons same time, luckily the store staff came in between, where i got enough time to get myself together and as soon i got some room this time i hit one of those boys with a hard punch instead of a slap, he got knocked, seeing that other two got provoked more and they started using abuses, i grabbed my cousin hand and got away with in seconds from that store, we sat in car quick and rushed away from the spot, my cousin was laughing and i said her yah yah u laugh, what was the need for u to stop them when they were talking with that other girl, she had her bf, he would have came in between, she said yah u think so, that one was a loser, then she said sorry because of me u had to deal with this but u hit that last punch, that was just wow

i never seen this except in movies, i said madam, lucky they never came before us or else i am not a hero who can handle 3 on 1, i just got lucky, she smiled n pressed my bicep, patted there n said dum toe hai tum mein jo bhee kaho, i feel safe with u, thats why saying u to come manali with us, as we were talking , i said stop buttering me madam. she smiled n i started to drive at my favourite spot again, she could not notice where i was going, when i parked car near park in that lonely society she said why here
i said i need few min in peaceful place now. i need to think for that manali thing also, she stayed silent , car got parked in that dark lonely society, i turned on inside car light n looked at her first, she saw me and said cold starting no, i said yah, then the way i was staring her, i was getting horny, i said her now open belt again, let me see u nicely, she said no u saw already, i said so u dont want me to come then, she made a face lke u naaa huhh, v bad, then she opened belt n i said shrug bhee, now she opened nicely n i noticed her properly, i said remove this shrug, i grabbed it from her shoulder n pulled it down n slowly removed it all n thrown on back seat , thoda bahut naatak kar rahee thee but i removed it. now her naked arms i was seeing n suddenly i placed my hand on her thigh to feel it. she saw my hand there , i was pressing her thigh, u r looking v sexy n u should have not hit me other day, she said sorry for that hitting but u behaved bad also, i said again i never did any wrong, i just like u too much n if u think thats my fault liking u, then think like that, she said i dont want to argue now, i touched her arms n said her very smooth skin , she stayed silent n just sat on her seat, i was like now this bitch is down today and that moment she was fully impressed by me also, i was thankful for what happen earlier, my luck was good or whatever but i wanted to take full use of that moment now

i opened my car door, went out, she said where u going, i opened back side door n came to back seat, then said her come to back seat i need my thanks, she got shock, she knew it was dark outside n that society also lonely area, i said dont waste time come back seat from here, she said from here, i said come quick, i grabbed her hand n pulled her towards me on back seat from inside car itself, she made some drama but came n wanted to sit on the left side seat but i made her sit on my lap, i said her again, not like this, sit properly cross legs, she was smiling n saying hoowww , i will sit on a seat , i said no u will sit on me, face me n put your right leg across me, now she sat on my lap nicely by crossing her both legs on each side n she was facing me, car inside light was on so i was seeing her beauty figure from close now, space was less so she was v close to me, i was rubbing my hand on her back n waist, then i tried to push my right hand inside her from behind but she held my hand, i rubbed little on her lower waist. she said hoe gaya thanks ub, i wanted to take her smooch, i was looking her soft small lips which had red lipstick on them, i placed my thumb there n rubbed her lips, her lipstick got messed up a bit n she said u are removing my lipstick n i was enjoying doing that, i was opening her small lips so she take my thumb in her mouth, she did open a little only n i guided my thumb in her mouth, she understood what i was doing n she open her lips slight more, so i could push my thumb more in her mouth, now it was in her mouth. i said her lick with tongue she did that nicely n i took it out. first licked the same thumb with my mouth n she smiled seeing that, u r crazy really mr rajbir, then i said do again, she said nooo now lets go, i said abhee toe aayn hain idhar, just sit on me and my hand feeling pain also after hitting that punch

she again took my thumb in her mouth without i insisted much after hearing that n this time she was seeing in my eyes also, i got horny seeing that the way she reacted n i took my left hand behind her top, slowly just entered my hand in her top from behind n with my left hand only i pulled her bra hook open, now i knew it was open, she felt it also i opened her bra but she was busy licking my thumb n seeing in my eyes, i saw this as a signal also n with my left hand only i pulled her one side of top up, her left boob covered with black bra came out in front of me, she pulled her top down to cover n i again did same thing n pulled it up n said her i already saw now dont be shy so much, she signal with her eyes only as a no expression but she was playing her tongue still on my thumb n slowly on my other fingers also which she was taking in her mouth one by one, like she is behaving horny or she was too impressed by me that moment, she said u hit with this hand to that goon i healed it, i said do more, she again took my finger in her mouth n i said see in my eyes, she saw again, same time she knew i was rubbing my left hand on her naked back as her bra was opened also, i slowly brought my left hand on side of her and just pulled her top with bra up n took her left breast out, it came out all, i pressed it naked, she took my finger out n laughed haha nooooo rajjbirr, i was like salee yeah toe huseee, she was trying to cover her boob by pulling her top down but now my right hand was also free so i did same again with my right hand n took out her right breast, she was trying to hold her top tightly n said noooo what u doing, i said i promise will only see, wont touch, i already seen other day, it came out now dont cover, she looked in my eyes while sitting on me silently, my hand was on her small hand n i was convincing her for this, then she said u promise me u wont touch n only see, i said promise, then she made her hands down but when i grabbed her top again to pull it up, she again grabbed it n felt shy again, she said no i am feeling shy, i said no need to be shy its just a body part, i will see only n then u cover it again, i wont force u, u know me i am not like that, i care for u my doll, i was slowly pulling her top up also by saying her stupid things to convince, i could feel her grip was getting weak also there n then i made a final move, i pulled her hand away n finally pulled her top with her bra all out of her body, there she is naked now from top but again she covered herself with her arms. She tried to hold her top but too late. I already took it out and thrown on side of seat.

i had to pull her hand away n grabbed them to see her naked breasts, her head was down n she was sitting on my lap, naked from top, she turned her head other side as she felt shy, i was only staring on those beautiful white breasts with pink nipples on them, they were big size nipple, other day i could not see the nipple so nicely as it was for a second only. Now i saw her pink color properly. she was silent n i said beautiful, u r so beautiful, she said enough now give me my top, i had thrown her top on the boot side so she cant get it, i grabbed her chin n turned her face towards me, i said look in my eyes, no need to feel shy, we are adults and i care u a lot, she looked in my eyes n i left her chin, she again tried to cover herself with her arms, i again opened her arms n said wait let me see nicely, those beautiful mangoes were hanging naked just near my face as there was so less space to sit, my lund was flying hard in air inside my pants and she was sitting on me in her sexy pants kind dress, without waiting any more sec, i just took her left side nipple straight in my mouth, she got shocked by this n said u breaking your promise, i grabbed her arms behind her n was licking her nipple only, that pink nipple was fit in my lips. i just could not let it go from my mouth, she was not moaning but was making noise like noo ummhh leave me Rajbir, u should not do it, its not right, i was looking in her eyes, then i let go of her arms, her hands were free now n my mouth was just stuck on her left breast nipple, she tried then to pull my face away with her hand but she never use much force n i was licking her nipple more nicely now, she got a sudden pain n grabbed my hairs, she grabbed my hair so tight n was taking my name only rajjjjj, i was kissing now her breast n with my left hand grabbed her other breast squeezed it, pressed it softly , first time i was pressing her breast like this openly naked breast but i was not letting go of her left breast nipple, then almost after few min of sucking her tasty cherry, i took it out of my mouth, i saw her cherry size also became big and hard, i pinched it with my fingers n looked at her in eyes to praise her, she saw i left her nipple n she left my head hairs, then said, leave now, i said u are my queen, i am your dog forever, cant leave so quickly, she made an anger expression and said u breaking your promise, i said to have this tasty breast i can do anything my queen, then i instant took her other nipple in my mouth now, it was fresh for me n i licked it same way, rolled my tongue all over it pressed it, played nicely with it, sucked it so much that she had to grabbed my hairs again n this time also she held my hairs tight n was making small small noise ummmh n taking my name raajjj noooo , i was seeing her face while licking her nipple n breast n saw her eyes were closed, i thought i should not let her go now, i was playing like a kid with her breast, i wanted to say her that bitch u hit me slap other day huh n now i am sucking your nipple but i controlled myself from not saying that n spoiling my fun

then in between i placed my mouth on her neck as i wanted to taste her lips, so slowly i wanted to go there, i was licking with my tongue her white creamy neck, then started to suck it, she was trying to pull my face away but not using any strength, which was giving me more courage to lick her neck n i came to her chin sucked it with my lips, she moved her face other direction, so i grabbed her hairs tight to turn her face towards me n she did oucchhhh rajjj it hurts, instantly i placed my lips on hers n licked for few sec her sweetness, she pushed me away when i was trying to slide my tongue in her red lips, her lipstick was already messed up now

she wanted to go down from my lap but i held her and again took her right nipple in my mouth. she felt a sudden current in her body the way i started to enjoy it , i was squeezing it n sucking it, she was feeling some pain also in between but she did not used any force to push my face away while i was sucking her breast, i thought she is loosing her senses, so same time i took my hand down on her soft ass n started to pull her pant down, squeezed her ass, pressed it, my hand went inside her pantie from her back n i was pressing her soft ass, she left my hairs n grabbed my hand, said nooo dont, as she is light weight for me, so i was trying now to make her lay on the back seat of car, as soon i put her down on the seat, she grabbed her top from behind me n started to wear it, i was trying to pull her pant down but she said nooo what u doing, stoppp enough now, dont, i saw she came back in her senses and i left it same time, thinking enough for today, i should not go for all or go against her will, i said ok, she looked at me when i said ok, like she was thinking i will not listen her now or maybe force her for more but i stopped also, so she felt good too. she opened her side door after wearing her bra and top nicely n came to her seat in front, i had to come on driving seat also, my lund was v hard, with hard lund in my pant i came to driving seat. Her eyes went to my lund side once and she noticed its hard, then she removed her eyes other side. i said your lipstick, she took tissue from tissue box and clean her lips, i was not looking at her much and she was also silent now, i started car and drove towards her home, we were just silent in whole journey, she never got angry like she use to get, i knew i won her almost half today but still her chuut was far to get. i wanted to enter in her chuut only. while driving back i tried not to touch her now, she was also just sitting and listening songs and feeling shy or what but was not looking towards me. as her home came, she opened door, it was almost 8pm now, she went out to go her home, then i said can i come up to talk with your brother about manali plan, she said your choice, she went up to her home n i followed her too, i met her brother and mother n my cousin went in her room by then
she was shocked or whatever she was feeling of what happen earlier but she just went in her room

i said them so when we have to leave for Manali, i am ready, my cousin bro said abay u were saying earlier u wont get off n now u saying u can go, i said him woh buss hoe gaya bhai ub, then my aunty called her daughter name n told her to come there so we can set a plan n date all together, my cousin sis had to come then in same room where we all were, her brother said to her, Rajbir also want to go manali now, good he changed his mind, she looked at me n i looked at her, she knew i just sucked her breasts and how she made me agree to go with them, she said her brother good. i knew she never said that word good from her heart that time but i was enjoying that moment, then my cousin brother asked me so we can go in three days by your car, i will fill petrol and we can stay there in guest house, i said no need for u to pay for petrol too, i will pay for whole tour, he said really, u serious or again u will change your plan, i looked at his sexy sister standing there n said i am serious, its a party for u guys from me because of my promotion this year, my cousin bro got over excited but my cousin sister said no we will pay our expenses, her brother said u zip your mouth, if Rajbir want to give party n he should also because he got promoted recently, i said yah yah no problem bro i will do all, will book guest house also, how many rooms i should book, he said three for us and one for u, my aunty said no i can sleep with my daughter, no need for separate room, i said ok, i will take care of everything, then my cousin bro was telling me of how much total expense will come for me and all but i was thinking in my heart salay tayree behan nay jo aaj apna doodha chuswaya hai mujhsay i will do anything now for her by then my hot sexy cousin was already gone in her room n now i was also getting bored sitting there, so i went off to my home, masturbated same night thinking of what happen today between me and my cousin, my half dream came true but still i had to achieve my goal, to get this arrogant bitch fully under me and make her mine. break her attitude of her beauty. i was thinking, i sucked her nipple so much today that it must be paining her right now, i smiled thinking like that and slept on my tummy while rubbing my cock like that and masturbated few times more also laying like that.
[+] 5 users Like writer's post
Like Reply
Thanks for the romantic updates , it was worth the wait.
[+] 3 users Like sexydude's post
Like Reply
Very beautiful sweet and sexy update thanks brother love you
Like Reply
Bhai, last update.was good, hope you get time to update as soon as possible.
Like Reply