Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
I paused for a second, feeling the last cry of my worried mind fade, and then I slid my right hand down my mother's hip until it was cupped almost on her butt, and then I pulled her against me as I snuggled toward her, and then my lips touched her nipples over her blouse and a fire shot through me.
"Oh baby," my mother murmured, and she shivered. Her fingers tightened against the back of my head, and then, as we hugged each other tightly on the couch, both of us stopped all our movement. Her hand continued to exert pressure with her fingers on the back of my head, and my face slowly pushed harder and harder against the puddingy softness of her breast. She was breathing very heavily now, and as we stayed frozen in our mother-son cuddle, her hand continued to draw my lips and face inexorably across her heavy tit.
Slowly, slowly, millimeter by millimeter, my lips moved over her soft, motherly tit-flesh. I heard a loud laugh from the now-forgotten television set. Still more slowly. It was the most exquisitely tantalizing feeling I had ever felt in my life. My own lips pressed against the warm smooth satin of my mother's boob. I wanted this moment to progress. I wanted it to last forever. I wanted it to end. My cock was more rigid than it had ever been in my life, and it throbbed in time with my heartbeat. I felt it, and then, my mother moved her thighs up as she pulled me to her and her thighs came to rest on my groin, and she also felt it.
She froze. “Prakash” her voice shook.
I looked up. “Amma, I…… I am sorry”
She slowly pushed me off her, her breasts heaving, and I tried not to stare at her body.
She smiled and caressed my face and put a finger on my lips “Don’t, it is ok, I think I will go and sleep now Prakash” she smiled and slowly got up pulling her saree and putting the pallu over her shoulders. And she was gone.
I was too dazed to even masturbate. My entire body was shaking as I lied down and tried to sleep, which came late, and was again full of dreams… of her.
[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
The first steps

The next morning I awoke feeling great, until the memory of what had happened the night before shot into my mind. I blushed lying there in my bed, and I wondered how I would ever face my mother. Perhaps I could just stay in bed, plead sickness. What was I thinking, forcing myself on my mother?
But then I remembered how she had enjoyed it too, and even though I was embarrassed, I figured I would just try to deal with the situation as best I could.
As I lay there, trying to plan my reaction, I could hear my Amma humming happily. She was in the kitchen, and I could hear the water turning on and off, and then the smell of breakfast cooking filled my nostrils. "I will face this as it comes, worst case, I will have to get her a flight back home today" I thought to myself, and I got up and pulled on the t-shirt and shorts.
I brushed my teeth and then went out into the hall and down to the kitchen.
My mother was standing in front of the sink, washing a pan, and she was still wearing a faded blue nightdress. In the light of the day that streamed in through the window, I could basically see right through it. I could see her wide ass and plump legs, the bulge of flesh at her waist, and then the slight curves of her breasts pushing out the sides of the robe. My cock went rigid immediately, and I almost turned around and walked back into the bedroom, but just then Amma turned her head and smiled at me.
"Good morning, baby," she said happily. "Did you sleep good?"
"Um, yea," I answered hesitantly. It looked she wasn't upset, and in fact she wasn't even going to mention it. Alright!
"Come give your mother a hug" she said. I walked up behind her and put my arms around her waist from behind. I pulled her against me in a sort of awkward hug, making sure not to press my stiff penis against her. Amma turned her head the left and then turned her body, too, and I wasn't quick enough, her generous hip pressed against my leg and then slid over my stiff pole and in that position, with her hip pressed firmly against my groin, she kissed me. Yes, KISSED ME…. something she has never done in the past. It was very quick. Our lips met and I could feel the warmth and softness of them, and I hugged her against me. She pushed her lips hard against mine, and for a moment I thought I could feel her tongue poking between them, touching my lips, but then she pulled away and turned back to the sink.
"What, why are looking surprised she smiled, can’t I kiss my son? " she said.
I disengaged my arms from around her.
“No, I mean Yes, I …..”
"Sit down," she smiled, said, "and I'll serve you breakfast."
"Yes Amma" I sat.
Being Sunday she asked if we can visit one her college friends who was in Pune. I agreed.
And still acting as if nothing had happened, we went out in my car. Amma was wearing a dark green chiffon saree that looked great on her.
I asked “Why are you not wearing the one I got you?”
“Too fashionable for this trip Prakash” she joked. “May be another day, I promise”.
I got a bit bored at her friends place as they went on talking forever. They ordered food, and it went on till 7 Pm.
When we were driving back she looked at me and said “You are such a darling, I know you were bored still you let me”
I smiled “It is ok Amma, you are seeing your friend after a long time”
Once we reached home, and finished dinner, she came and joined me in the living room. We started talking. She was sitting across me on the couch where we sitting yesterday. She had changed into a night dress. It was a nice one with buttons in the front, two of which we undone, showing her deep cleavage.
Something was preventing us from opening up, and I asked. “Do you want to complete the movie?”
She looked into my eyes. There was something in her eyes. “Why, you don’t want to talk to me?”
“No Amma, I mean yes, I was just”
“You want to watch it?”
“No, not really”
“Then” she asked her eyes boring in to mine. “Come here” she said “You don’t need the movie to sit near you Amma”.
I got up and shuffled across trying to hide my arousal. I sat near her. And she moved closer to me and took my hands in her palms and slowly caressed my fingers.
“Don’t think I am angry Prakash, it was nice to hold you, I loved it”
I tried to smile.
“But I don’t want to take all your time like this, you have already done so much for me, giving me the kind of company you father never gave me, but don’t feel compelled to stay home throughout the weekend”
“It is ok Amma”
“Well your girlfriend may not think it is ok”
“I don’t have one Amma”
“Come on” she teased.
“Honestly, never have had one, I was just engrossed in work and any way girls don’t like nerds like me”
She turned around so that her entire left breast was on me and squeezed my hands
“You are not a nerd, you are a very intelligent, very smart, and very good looking young man Prakash”
“Oh Amma, don’t make fun of me”
“No Prakash, I am not, I mean it, and you will one day make a girl very happy, you are so sweet, so patient, and so much fun to be with, like I was saying in the car, you know how to make a lady feel good” she looked so passionate as she said this.
“Oh Amma”. I just hugged her to me, and she hugged me.
“See, she said burying her face in my chest, “You make me feel good”
It was like yesterday. My hands caressed her back and rested on her mid-riff tracing her flesh. She responded by pressing herself on me. Slowly she lifted her head-up.
“You do Prakash, you make me feel so good baby” her eyes watered “I have never felt happier”
“Me too Amma” I choked rubbing the tear drop away from her cheeks. My eyes were drawn to her cleavage as the upper sides of her bosom were so clearly visible now. She was not wearing a bra!!!.
“Oh Son” she cried and pulled me down to her bosom. And I buried my face there, in her cleavage breathing in her smell. I planted a soft kiss right on top of her chest. She sighed.
Something came over me as I started placing small kisses all over her chest, and slowly she pulled me down and I saw that her gown had slipped and two more buttons had popped open. I was lost, I closed my eyes and I was covered by her flesh as she smothered me. I kissed over the swell of her right breast, marveling at her softness. She did not stop me.
My mother pushed my head down slowly, and I could feel the smooth skin touching my lips slowly become more and more rough. Bumpy. Pebbly. I realized that my lips were now on her aureole. The hem of her gown fell away from my eyes as the gown was pushed off of her shoulder, but it still covered my cheek and mouth.
"Oh, my baby," my Amma said in a voice so soft I could barely hear her. "Oh, my baby boy. Oh, yes. Oh, yes, my baby boy."
As she murmured comfortingly down at me, I felt something stiff pushing against my lips. With a shock I realized it was my Amma's nipple. As she continued to pressure my head against her tit, I slowly felt the gbang-sized knob of flesh push against the corner of my mouth, and then between my lips, forcing them to open slightly, and then more widely as my Amma pulled my head against her chest and the stiff nub moved into the center of my mouth.
"Oh, yes," she sighed softly. She began to rub the back of my head gently, in small circles. "Oh, yes, baby. Oh yes, my baby. Amma loves you."
Unbelievingly, I gave the barest suck at this strange lump of flesh in my mouth. My mind was doing backflips and as I consciously realized that my mother's tit was in my mouth, my left hand pulled urgently at the base of my mother's back, and my right hand pulled at her back, and she moaned slightly as I pulled her against me. I sucked again, and my Amma moaned very softly, then continued with her simple mantra.
"Oh, yes. Oh, yes. Oh, baby. Oh yes."
[+] 2 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply
Breasts .....

This was beyond my wildest fantasies.
I sucked a little more firmly now, bringing my tongue forward to touch the rough nubbin of flesh I held between my lips. My mother shivered again, and then pushed her chest forward against me while pulling on the back of my head, and my mouth opened wide and I felt my lips touching the edge of her aureole, and I gently sucked in a massive mouthful of mother-tit while my tongue continued gently touching her large nipple. Amma's right hand began to move over my back, pulling and pushing at my shoulder, but her other hand just held me there lovingly against her breast, holding me to her heavy, meaty boob as I sucked and licked at her warm flesh. I was pulling her against me with both my left and right hands, and her legs opened a little as I lifted her left hip up with the force I was exerting.
She moved me to the other breast. “Please Prakash….”
I moaned into her hot tit-flesh, and Amma gasped. "Oh baby, oh baby, oh baby," she repeated over and over as her hand ran over my shoulders and her other hand pulled me rhythmically against her. I sucked at her tit, an indescribable feeling sweeping me away, the love I felt for my Amma mixing uneasily with the massive desire I felt building up inside me and the shame I still felt in the back of my mind for even being in this awkward position
"Oh, baby!" she moaned loudly as I increased my sucking at her breast. My right hand left her hip and I slid it up onto her arm and her shoulder and then when I felt her bare shoulder, I pulled my hand down slowly, feeling for the first time with my fingers the rounded plumpness of her big tit, and then I slid my hand down farther until my palm was touching and cupping her massive breast, the heaviness of it filling my hand, overflowing it. I began to knead it gently, and lift it, pushing it toward my face so that her breast puddled up underneath my mouth, and I began to suckle even more firmly.

I stopped worrying about what I was doing, and instead just focused on the feelings that were coursing through my body. My Amma was hugging me against her, pulling my head against her tit and her hips were rocking slightly, lifting off of the couch and pushing against my right arm as I ran my right hand all over her squishy breast and then slid it down into her robe, sliding over her bare flesh until I was holding her waist in my fingers, the feel of her naked skin tingling every nerve in my fingertips.
I licked and sucked, slurping up as much titflesh as I could, pulling it into my mouth, and then gently nibbling on the fat nipple with my lips, and my Amma shook a little, and her left hand left the back of my head and moved to my right shoulder, and then with both hands on my shoulders, she pulled me against her strongly. I couldn't breathe, my nose was pressed so deeply into her breast, but the feel of that glorious motherly tit was so thrilling that I just continued to suck and slurp even more strongly on her boob. I wasn't thinking any more, I was just enjoying the feeling, reveling in the feeling of a boob that was just made for my mouth.
"Oh God, Oh baby, Oh God, Oh baby, my baby, my baby boy. Oh god," my Amma moaned and then as I continued to massage her breast and suck on her nipple, she quivered once, twice, and then her body gave a great shudder, and she crushed me against her, her legs quivering, and as she continued to shake I wonderingly felt my own cock throb in response, and then the explosive release as I blasted jet after jet of cum into my shorts.
We sat there for a few minutes, and then slowly disentangled ourselves with a little embarrassment. We didn't look at each other directly, but we still leaned against each other. Finally, Amma got up and went to the bedroom, kissing me on the top of the head, and saying "Good night."
As I got back to my room and lay on the bed, I was again so dazed, as I remembered how intense the feelings of love and lust had been as I had sucked my own mother's tit, my cock got hard again, but I was not able to masturbate. 

I slept somehow…….
Like Reply
The decision

The next day, she again acted as if nothing had happened.
I was strange.
We were back to “normal”.
But my eyes never left her, and she never ever reprimanded me for looking at her.
I was greeted with a quick kiss on the cheeks every morning, and sometimes a peck on my lips “accidently”.
I was boiling inside. But could not do anything about it.
Soon the week was over. It was Friday, and I got a call on my phone from Amma, asking me if I will be home for dinner. I had some plans which I promptly cancelled.
When I got home at around 8 PM, and rang the bell, she opened the door.
And I knew why she had called me.
She looked different.
She was wearing the black saree I had got her 2 weeks back. And she was looking gorgeous. NO wonder she was reluctant to wear it. It was really thin and showed off her body despite covering her. I could see her black blouse so clearly every detail of it. I could see her fair belly, her deep navel. My eyes swept over her.
“That is why I cannot wear it outside” she smiled striking a pose.
“Oh, Amma, I was, I mean. I” I was lost
“What Prakash” she smiled.
“I mean, you look so terrific, you are so good Amma, so beautiful” words came out.
“Oh you charmer” she smiled and came near me and gave me a good hug.
She had cooked a sumptuous dinner, it was mind-blowing. Eating with dimmed lights, with her, my mother, looking so beautiful, fussing over me, serving for me. My heart was lost to her. I was helpless but to drink her sensor beauty, the way her creamy white belly was exposed when she moved around, giving me tantalizing peaks at her navel, OH GOD , it was so sexy. And even more alluring was her cleavage so erotically visible under the relatively low cut blouse, how her necklace framer the sexy divide between her breasts……. I did not stop myself and more than once I caught her looking at me, and her face would lit up in a range of subtle emotions…. amusement, love, shyness, longing?
I helped her to clear the dishes. There was sense anticipation, as if we were both avoiding a topic.
As we finished clearing the dishes she turned around and washed her hands. after keeping away the last one in the work area and closing the door.
“Why are you still here son?” she asked seeing me these just looking at her.
“You are here”.. I said quite mechanically.
“So” she smiled wiping her hands on a tissue “Should we stay here all day”
“No Amma”
“Then……” was she teasing me. She smiled and walked past me, stealing a glance down my body. I realized with shame that my work trousers were tented.
I found her at our balconey looking out at the night. I went closer and stood near her, my hands on the railing near her. Minutes passed, and the slowly she placed her hands over mine, our fingers entwined. I turned around. She was still looking away.
“Amma” I croaked.
“Yes Prakash” she turned around, with a strange smile. “Yes”… she looked like a goddess.
“What son” she smiled her hands caressing mine “Tell me….”
“Amma, I,”
“Yes”
“Oh Amma, I, I cannot pretend anymore, I cannot hide…”
“Hide what dear” she smiled again, her hands coming up and caressing my face.
“Amma, please, you know what I mean, last week, what happened, I cannot forget it, I cannot pretend it never happened”
“Who asked you to forget dear” she asked with a sudden change in her voice. She moved back inside, and I closed the balcony door and the curtains.
“Amma”
“Yes, you heard me, who asked you to pretend it never happened, are you ashamed, are you thinking we were wrong”. She was sitting on the couch.
I moved to her and sat down near her feet and held her legs, I was moved by her love, her understanding, and my longing.
“No No Amma, I, I mean, I did not want to upset you, did not want you to hate me, I thought I was so wrong to have, you know …..kissed you and all”
“Prakash, do I look upset, do I look angry, my dear?” She said huskily, taking my face in her hands “I can never hate you, my dear, never, and if I was upset with what happened, I would have left you, I could have, and I did not, and I will not, I love you so much Prakash”
“Amma, you mean, Oh God, thank you” I kissed her hands “I love you Amma, Oh God, I love you so much that”
“That” her voice was shaking “That you want me”
There she said that “I don’t think you can pretend” she held my shoulders and pulled me up and I moved up to sit near her on the couch. “That you are in love with me not just as a son” her eyes twinkled. “Can you?”
“No Amma, I mean, I love you”
“Yes, and I love you son” she moved closer and her lips parted, and then she kissed me, Oh God, it was even better this time, her lips were in control, pecking at mine and then drawing our my lips and then we were kissing deeply. I held her to me as we kissed. Slowly she stopped and her eyes opened looking into me. “I also cannot pretend any more, Prakash, I don’t want to think of right or wrong, I just want your love baby”.

horseride
Like Reply
Mother wants love and son is more than happy

I groaned “Oh Amma, yes, yes, I, I want to, I want to loveyou, I can’t believe, that, that”

She kissed me again hard, her tongue pushing into my mouth.She breathed “that your Amma will want to make love to you”. I groaned andkissed her back and my hands crept under her saree to squeeze her naked midriffeliciting a groan from her.

My mind reeled. Did my Amma want to go all the way with me?I felt slightly disgusted with my eagerness about the possibility. I wanted tocringe with shame, but the rest of me just wanting to keep touching thisbeautiful woman, to keep caressing her soft smooth flesh and to feel her warmsoftness pressed against me. She moved back and with an action full of graceand raw sensuousness let her pallu fall down from her shoulders, revealing herheaving bosom held tight under her blouse. I hesitated. I looked into her eyes,which shone with love and more.

“It is ok, it is ok Prakash” she murmered “that is what Iwant, my love” . My mother pulled myarms around her, and to my surprise, she placed one hand on each heavy breastsover her blouse. Her hands stayed on top of mine, and she sighed withcontentment looking at me with a smile. I stayed still, afraid to move and somehowupset this magical scene. My fingers slowly stretched out, and I could feel howbig her breasts were, with much more her breast outside of my grasp thaninside. I could feel her big stiff nipples underneath my palms, even though twolayers clothing and as we sat there. I began to ever so gently flex my fingers.Even though I was barely moving, I knew my mother could feel it, because shegasped in a small breath, and then her hands pressed gently against mine,pushing them against her big boobs, and then she started to pull my hands insmall circles, my fingers softly grabbing at her teats, and her stiff nipplesbending under the pressure of my palms. I squeezed unable to control, elicitinganother groan from her

"Amma-" I began.

"Shhhh. It's okay." she said softly. "Justrelax." Her hands left my hands and then I felt them on my upper thighs,and I continued to caress her bosom. Shecaressed my thighs, moving up. "Yes, baby," she said in a softmotherly voice. "That's nice." Her hands increased their pace on mythighs.

I continued to love her breast with my right hand while Imoved my left hand down until it was rubbing her stomach, from side to side andtop to bottom, teasing her near her deep navel. She sighed with pleasure.

As my thumb and fingers moved directly over my mother'sright nipple, my Amma moved her head closer to mine, and I moved mine slightlyto the side so that I ended up with my mouth right against her neck just belowher ear.

"Ummmmm," she moaned. I caressed her nipple softly between my fingerand thumb. It was difficult to do with her blouse and brassiere covering her flesh, but it lent a sensuousnessto the feeling, as if I wasn't quite really touching her. As I played with hernipple, my other hand continued to slide over my mother's stomach, and I reveledin the feeling of her flesh under my hand. I caressed around her round bellyfrom the bottom and played with her navel, and she let out a loud groan as Idid. I was breathing against her neck, smelling her scent, and I couldn't helpmyself, I kissed her neck.

She cried out then, but stopped herself, and for a secondshe stopped moving, and then her hands started rubbing my thighs even more vigorously.My caresses on her bosom became more intense, and Amma was hissing with everybreath she took. Then we froze as her hands found my erection.

“Prakash” her voice shook.

“Amma I”

She slowly got up, for a moment I was afraid that the spellin broken, as she pulled her saree on to her carelessly. Then she extended herhand.

“Come dear” she said huskily.

I got up and holding her hands we walked towards my bedroom.As soon as were in I pulled her to me murmuring “Amma oh Amma” We kissed andkissed and she slowly sank down on to the bed, I sat near her and we resumedour kisses, we panted and moaned together, bodies pressed against one another.She kissed me again and then pressed her lips to my neck as our hands roamedover one another. I heard her let out a gasp as I pressed my hands into hercleavage roaming across her heaving chest. My other hands were on her legs andshe had moved her legs up her saree and petticoat slipping revealing her fleshylegs. I placed my hands near her knee. My hand moved higher, up between herlegs under her petticoat, moving over her thighs, feeling the smoothness of herskin. She opened her legs more for me, letting me move my hand higher. I pausedas I reached the top of her thighs, groaning as I felt the material of herpanties, and my cock leapt again at the thought.

She looked at me smoldering eyes, and started unbuttoning myshirt, then she pulled it out of my trousers not before caressing my chest andplanting a kiss on my slightly hairy chest. “Oh Praksah” she groaned. Sheremoved my vest , pulling it hastily over my head as I fondled her thighsagain. I was naked from waist up and saw her appreciating look on my body. “Youlook so much a man my baby” she smiled, caressing my chest and teasing mynipples with her nails.

“And don’t you want to revisit these” she asked huskilyplacing my hands on her bosom. I tried to unhook, fumbling with the hooks onher blouse. She laughed huskily “No practice eh?” and brushed my hands away andundid her buttons all the time looking into my eyes “They have been waiting foryou since you loved them last week son” her blouse was off, revealing a lacybrassiere, Oh god it was so sexy.

Her full round tits were held tightly in that black laceedged bra, her cleavage full and alluring. Her breasts rose and fell heavily,perspiration glistening in the deep valley of her cleavage.

I could see the outline of her nipples, standing up againstthe thin material of her bra and stiff with excitement. I reached out with bothhands, rolling the long fat nipples between my thumbs and forefingers, cupping herample breasts with my palms as I did so. She shuddered and moaned, andbreathing hard. I felt her shudder and she gasped as I tugged and rolled thestiff peaks of her nipples, watching her as her eyes rolled in her head. “Ohbabyyyyyyyyy”.

She got up and stood in front of me, and pulled her sareeoff, and looked at me with a smile. I pulled her to me, placing my hands on hermidriff and burying my face in her soft belly, kissing her flesh all over, and kissingher navel, she moaned as my lips went berserk on her belly and navel, she wasso soft, so smooth. I kissed and licked her, concentrating near her navel andteasing the quivering flesh. Then I found her petti’s strings. I held it in myhands. She nodded. I pulled it and the petticoat came loose and fell near herfeet.

Her thighs were fleshy and round, her waist flaring outgiving her a voluptuous and sexy look. Her black panties clung to hertreasures.

“Hey”she called and I looked up. She held my chin “Am I toofat son”

I held her to me and kissed her again, this time feeling herwarm sex on my chest as I kissed her navel. Oh Amma, no, no, you are so lovely,so sexy, so so good”.
Like Reply
She groaned and sat down near me and kissed me passionately.My hands went up to her bra clad breasts. She reached up and took my hands,pushing them from her hard nipples and down to her thighs. She slid my hands upher legs, revealing more and more of her parted thighs as I looked down. Ilicked my lips as I saw the lacy black panties and her hairs underneath. Shestopped me “Show me all of you now Prakash” she demanded looking into my eyes.

In a daze I got upand she looked up at me caressing my erection over my trousers. “He has beenwaiting for long” she said unbuckling my belt and then unclasping my trouser.She pulled the zip down, and then peeled my trousers down. I stepped outclumsily holding her shoulders. She stared at my erection which had caused bitwet spot on my undies.

“Amma”

“Darling, my son, is that for me, for your Amma” she sighedcaressing my thighs and then moving up to my erection, touching it and then shehooked her hands on my waist band. “Shall I” she asked.

I groaned “Ammmaaaaaa”

She smiled and bit her lips and peeled it off. I stepped outand she saw me, all 8 inches of my erection fully erect and shaking in front ofher.

“Prakassssssshhh” she groaned, taking it in her hands makingme whimper “You are so big my dear, Amma never thought, Oh God, so hard, sobeautiful” she looked at me “For me”

I nodded “Yes Amma”.

I sat down near her. “I love you Amma” I whispered bendingdown and kissing her with increasing passion, I kissed her neck then and moveddown to her cleavage. I held her breasts in my hand and kissed them over herbra.

“Wait darling, l know what you want” she whispered andunclasped her bra. With reverence I removed her brassiere and groaned withlust.

They were even more beautiful now, huge and round, silkysmooth and with her long thick brown nipples already erect. I had not got achance to see them so clearly the last time. Now I was able and I drank itwanting to memorize each and every inch of her treasures.

“Darling” she whispered slowly taking my hand.

“Amma” I moaned with anticipation

“Love me” she murmured as she placed my hands on them, andthen sighed as I slowly hefted them and caressed them. I wanted to savor herbreasts but my lust was making me lose control. With difficulty I restrainedmyself to gentle caresses. I looked into her eyes and saw her love, saw herlonging, saw her need.

“Go on” she murmured, as I bent down seeing her blue veins,her rigid nipples, I looked up and she smiled. “Yes” she placed her hands on myhead and pulled met to her and I kissed her on her chest over her breasts. Thenpassion took over as I began kissing her over her breasts, between them, underthem, and then I licked her wantonly between her breasts and up her neck andreached her chin and she caught my mouth and kissed me hard groaning into me“Don’t stop” and pushed me down to her bosom again.

Now I started licking her from the bottom of her breasts,coating her with my saliva marveling at the smoothness of her skin and the softyet firm feel of her flesh. Then I circled her areola drawing sighs of pleasurefrom her.

“Kannnaaaaaaaahhhhhh”she groaned as I lashed at her left nipple while my right hand played with herright breast. I moved to the right nipple and then took her nipple into mymouth. It was sexual heaven as I suckled her, it was sublime, it was as if wereconnected.

I pressed me to her as I continued kissing her, I don’t knowhow long I spend on her, I could never had enough of her…. Never, until herhands found my erect penis again. She started squeezing me and rubbing memaking me shudder.

While her left hand caressed my cock, her right slowlypushed my head away from her bosom “Oh Kanna”, she whispered “you love them somuch, so well, Amma never thought they can be loved like this” her eyes dancedwith love.

“Amma, you don’t know how much I love them” I smiled kissingher nipples again.

“Now I know” her voice was husky “I can see how hard youlove is” she smiled and rubbing my cock.
Like Reply
Finally they ....

I smiled and kissed her, she pushed her tongue into mymouth, it was raw, her passion, her sexuality. She was below me now, on the bed, and I kissed down her neck, licking her,then over her breasts which stood firm though drooping a bit to the sides dueto their size and gravity. She cupped her breast and let me lick her, our eyesconnecting in love. I teased her nipples and let my hands moved down, caressingher belly. She smiled and murmured “Don’t stop love”

My hands reached her panties and I looked at her. I stoppedand she smiled at me “I won’t stop you Kanna” she said her voice thick withemotion.

I got up sat near her and looked at her, Oh God she was sosexy. I caressed her from her feet, kissing her calves, her knees and herfleshy legs. She squirmed as I gave athrough tongue lashing to her milky thighs.

“Prakassssssshhh” she screamed as I touched her over herpanties, slowly caressing her inner thighs and then boldly up her camel toe.She was so wet, her panties were drenched. I looked into her eyes.

“It is ok, I want you to see me” she said holding my handsto her sex.

Slowly I hooked my thumbs into the elastic waistband of her panties and tugged downwards, gently at first,then harder. She shivered against me, her hands at her sides and palms flatagainst the bed while I worked her panties down. She lifted her hips to assistme. They peeled slowly away from her already wet pussy as I pulled thewaistband further down. My mouth was dry with excitement, my breathing raggedas I looked down, between her legs, as I pulled of the panties and made herfully nude.

Her pussy was framed nicely by a prominent little mound andher pussy lips pouted wetly between wispy tufts of her pubes. Her black pubichair was trimmed and I could see how puffy her lips were, swollen with arousaland glistening moistly, flushed a deep pink along their inner edges. Herclitoris was also easy to see. It was large and erect with her arousal, peekingout under its hood.

My eyes travelled up and down the length of her body. Mycock throbbed, jutting out and pointing straight at her while my eyes roamedover her curves. I looked at the movement of her heavy, full breasts as theyrose and fell; up and down the length of her fleshy legs and sexy thighs; toher wonderful feet with red painted finger nails. My gaze lingered longestbetween her legs though, taking in the unbelievable sight of my mother's wetpussy.

"Mmmmm Ammaaaa!" I panted, tearing my eyes fromher sex to her face. "You're so so sexy, so gorgeous!" I wasbreathing hard as the words tumbled out, any sense of eloquence overwhelmed bymy rising lust.

My gaze dropped between her legs once more and I was unableto look away as her pussy glistened invitingly in front of me.

"Yes darling, tell me, ….. say something" shebreathed. "Are you afraid to love me, are you in doubt….. ?”

“No Amma” I moaned as I moved up and kissed her lips slowly.We embraced once again, tongues snaking together as we kissed, her fingersfinding and rubbing up and down the length of my engorged cock. She eased meonto my back.

I was on my back, cock sticking up in the air, my headresting on the pillow. She was above me, on her elbows kissing me slowly. My left hand slid down a little more, andeven as I asked myself how far I was prepared to go, my hand with a mind of itsown slid down her groin until I could feel the crinkly hairs of her sex. Ipressed my fingers against her, pushing gently but firmly until I could feel myfingertip touch the beginning of her cleft and as it touched her there, shecried out “Aaaahhh” and smiled at me biting her lips and nodded anencouragement. I was lost in the sheer pleasure of touching my mother's softbody, her sex, and I couldn't even say anything, so I continued touching hersex, slowly playing with her outer lips, then tentatively pushing a finger inand seeing her gasp with pleasure above me.

She looked at me and smiled again. “Can I” she whispered twowords.

I nodded.

It was magic.

It was as if we did not want to spoil the moment by speech .

My mother moved back and she was now kissing my nipples andrising up her groin over my penis. She moved her thighs and as she spread herlegs I could feel the tip of my cock pushing against the smooth skin of herbelly. Then I felt my mother's fingers brush the tip as she slid her handunderneath us and then held my penis.

“Let me my darling….”
Just the four words.
Her fingers caressed my cock, and I involuntarily lifted mygroin pushing it against her belly.
Like Reply
They become one

"
Let me”

She said again, and as we moved, she grabbed the tip of mypole and I felt her aiming it, and then I could feel the very tip of my dickpressing against a soft, slick depression.

“Kanna, come to Amma da” her voice was shaking.

My hands tightened on her midriff, and she groaned deeplybut quietly. I paused for a second, but no longer. I couldn't wait. The tip ofmy cock was pressed against my mother's slit, my fingers were sunk deep intoher motherly flesh, and every fiber of my body was trembling with anticipation.Could really do this? Could I actually do this with my mother?

No answer was necessary, because without waiting any more,she moved down and I pushed my hips forward and my Amma gave out a long lowmoan as the tip of my swollen penis pushed against her pussy lips, and theninside the secret motherly warmth of her cunt. It was like heaven, even thatsmall amount, and the buttery heat of her juicy slit was the best feeling I hadever felt. I grunted with the sheer pleasure of the feeling of my Amma's lips openingfor my stiff cock, sliding over the head, parting before it, allowing it toenter where a son should never enter his mother.

My Amma groaned again “AAAAAAHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhKannnnnaaaaaaaaaaa”

And I pushed gently on her ass with my hands until she moveddown on me a little more, bending over a slight bit more, her legs separating,her ass tilting up until she was almost horizontal, and I pushed my hips again,driving another inch of my cock into my Amma's welcoming vagina. She let outanother groan, and then before I could stop her, she drove herself back at me,pushing until my cock slipped more and more deeply into her widening sex,pushing her lips open, driving the stiff cockmeat into her hot, slick hole.Nothing had ever felt as right as my cock slipping into my mother's sex; it wasas if she was made for me, designed to fit my cock exactly, her inner wallsgripping my shaft, tightening and loosening as I accommodated her hungrypressure. Her belly pressed up tightly against me, as my cock delved into hersliding further and further until it could go no deeper and I was lodged rightup against my mother, my cock as far as it could go, my hands on her hips, herfat ass touching me all over the front of my thighs with an indescribablesensation of love and lust and hunger and desire.

"Oh, baby," my Amma moaned softly, "thatfeels so good, Kanna. Oh, darling, baby, you make your Amma, so happy."

I slid my hands over her wide hips, resting them on herwaist as I pulled her even more tightly against me, pressing that fat ass intome as if we could become one person if I only pulled hard enough. "Oh, Amma,"was all I could say.

"Yes, baby, I know. I know." She pushed forward alittle pulling her cunt slowly off of my cock and then pushing back again,sliding herself onto my prick. "Does that feel good, baby?"

"Oh, yes," I replied quickly.

"Do you like your Amma's vagina, baby?"

"Oh yes, Amma," I said, and I pushed her forwardmyself, slowly peeling her steaming cunt from my pole, and then I pulled on herhips, sliding her back against me, sliding her juicy slit back around my cock.

"Do you really like my pussy, baby?" my Amma said,still looking at me, but wiggling her ass very slightly in a slow figure eightmotion. It was so unreal to hear my Amma using such words.

"Oh, god, Amma," I said urgently, "I've neverfelt anything like it!"

"Neither have I darling, you are so big, so hard… ohGod, I've wanted you for so long," she said. "I've always wanted youto be back inside me, back inside my pussy."

I pushed her forward again, and then pulled her back. It wasstill slow, but there were no pauses now. Very, very slowly, I was fucking myown mother, sliding my swollen cock into my own mother's pussy, doing somethingso taboo, so forbidden, that the very wrongness of it only added to my confuseddesire.

"I've always wanted you, too, mother," I repliedas I continued to increase the pace of our pumping, pushing my mother forwardand pulling her back, feeling the soft flesh of her belly slap against mine aswe humped at each other. I didn't have to move much, because she was movingover me so strongly, her motherly body straining to reach mine, her fat cuntslurping hungrily at my meat, pulling it deeper and deeper inside her withevery thrust.

Amma slowed down and moved down slowly kissing me"Oh,baby," she mewled as I began to pump her more ferociously, pulling thatmotherly ass back against me, reaching forward with my swollen cock to push asdeep as I could inside my mother's cunt. Time stood still, as my cot creaked, asI pumped hungrily, desperately at my mother's sex, shoving my cock deep insidethe only woman who ever really loved me.

She was moaning with each thrust now, and so was I, and wewere no longer trying to be quiet.

I held her face and caressed her lips, she smiled and suckedmy fingers wantonly. Her breasts were heaving and her sweat was making themshine so erotically. My hands moved down and I held them, and she looked at meand slowed down.

She asked “Want to come on top……?”

“Yes” I nodded.

She quickly disengaged from me, and lied down, and pulled meover her.

As I came down between her thighs, my cock shaking withlist, she kept looking at me with love and lust, biting her lower lips. Beingthe clumsy oaf that I am, I slipped, once, twice, and she laughed husklily.

“Kanna, you need practice, here…” she teased and held mycock, and guided me home, groaning as I entered her again.

I started moving, making love to her. Fucking my Amma.

"Oh, god, baby," she cried as I shoved my cock inand out of her buttery pussy, her lips sliding up and down the shaft of mycock, the swollen head staying inside, but just barely each time. "I loveyou, my baby boy, I love you so much."

"I love you, Amma," I hissed as I continued tohunch my cock up inside my mother, pushing my prick deep into my mother'ssecret place, "I love you, I love you, Amma."

"Yes, baby, yes baby," my Amma was crying over andover, "Love your Amma, love your Amma."

"I do," I replied as I pummelled her hole with mydick, the delicious feeling of her pussy sliding over my cock the most sensualthing I had ever felt.

"Love your Amma, love your Amma," she continued torepeat, and as I slammed my cock over and over into her love channel, spearing into her, driving deep inside her.She raised her legs, spreading wider allowing me to go in deep into her.

I felt the beginnings of my orgasm start.

"I'm gonna," I panted, "I'm gonna... gonna...gonna..."

"Oh yes, baby," she hissed wickedly. She humpedback at me with increasing speed and strength, driving me to impale her with mybloated meat. "It is ok, it is okkkkkkk Prakasssssssshhhhhh….Come for me,babyyyyyy, come for your Amma, come for Amma, commmmmme for Amma..." Shekept repeating that part as we slammed our bodies together over and over, fasterand faster, and then I felt it coming.

"I'm-"

"Yessssss"

My cock throbbed wildly as come erupted from the tip,boiling into my mother's pussy, jet after jet, spasm after spasm, and even as Ibegan to spurt my seed into my mother's womb, she began to shudder and shake,and her pussy clenched around my cock tightly and she cried out loudly andhumped her body up against my pushing my cock more deeply inside her than Ithought it could go, her body quivering as she pressed herself against me and Ipushed back into her, looking down at her, our eyes meeting in love andrealization……. I shook with the force of my own orgasm, feeling aftershocksechoing through me as the last of my sperm shot into my mother and she shiveredwith her own pleasure, keeping me clasped deep inside the velvety sheath of hercunt.

I collapsed on her sweaty, tired and so much in love withher. She caressed my back murmuring something. As we regained our breath, Islowly raised my face from her mammaries and looked at her.

She looked deeply into my eyes.

I started to speak.

“Shhh” she said. “Letme say it first baby” she smiled

“We will speak more tomorrow, it was the best sex I haveever had, and I want to thank you my love for everything” she caressed my face

“And I don’t want you to think so much now, let us sleep,and we will speak tomorrow” she smiled.

I slowly pulled off her, staring at her sex, that was a messwith our love juices.

She followed my eyes and smiled and got up and went to thebath room.

I just lied down, thinking of what happened, and don’t knowwhen, why but drifted off to sleep.
Like Reply
The next day

The next day morning….. Mechanically I brushed my teeth and got into the shower. Then it hit me.

It was hard for me to believe, and every time I thoughtabout it, my mind spun. I had just done something that wasn't supposed to bedone. I had made love to my own Amma.

I leaned forward and pressed my forearms against the cooltile of the shower wall. The hot water beat down on my shoulders and neck as Ihung my head down. As the water coursed down my back and legs, an imagesuddenly popped into my head - an image of the previous night, of my own motherlying back on top of me, me grabbing at her tits, of us- Oh my god! Making loveto her!

I felt nervous, filled with discomfort; my heart waspumping. How could I face her again? My god, how embarrassing! And all that mother/sonstuff we were saying - where did that come from? Yet even through the shame andconfusion, I felt my cock grow heavy and solid, just thinking about how she hadfelt.

This was crazy. I felt like I was going to explode. I closedmy eyes and forced the images from my head; there would be time to worry aboutthis later, plenty of time, I was sure. I finished washing up and stepped outof the shower.

I dried quickly and shaved, then, wearing a pair of shorts anda t-shirt, I went out into the living room. No sign off her. I went to her bedroom.Amma was still sleeping there, her long dark hair spread out in a fan on thesheet, her thin cotton nightgown pushed out to the sides by her flattenedsagging boobs. I couldn't look away. Now that I knew my mother as a sexualcreature, it was hard to flip my mind back and just see her as "Amma".Just looking at her reminded me of the feel of my manhood in her pussy and ourmoans and cries as we made love. My cheeks reddened, and the guilt overcame meagain. No wonder she had asked me not to speak much… what could we speak about?

I went about my morning ritual like a robot, mechanicallymaking coffee, dressing, eating some bread and fruit, and then I sat down tocheck my email. When I realized that after twenty minutes I still hadn'tfinished reading the first message because my mind kept drifting off intoworry, I got up. I looked into the bedroom to see that Amma was still sleeping,so I left a note on the counter saying I would be back soon and went for awalk.

When I got back to the apartment an hour or so later, I hadpicked up a copy of the ***** for Amma, because she did not like the Times ofIndia!. I unlocked the door and went in. My mother was sitting at the diningroom table, clad in her blue robe, drinking a cup of coffee. She turned herhead to look at me, but when our eyes met, both of us quickly looked away.

"Um, good morning," I muttered. "Here's thepaper." I held it out to her.

She took it from me. "Thank you, baby," she said,and then she bit her lip. Obviously she was reminded of last night as quicklyas I was when she said that, and I imagined her cheeks were burning like minewere.

"Yes Amma" I replied after a long pause. I didn'tknow what else to say. I felt like an idiot. I felt like a pervert. And even asI stood there silently, in my mind I imagined leaping across the short spacebetween us, bridging the chasm and dragging her to me, forcing my mouth ontohers, roughly kneading her breast with my hand, and this was almost worse thanthe shame of knowing what we had done - wanting it, somewhere tortured insideme, to happen again. Abruptly I turned and walked away down the hall.

I grabbed a book at random off of my bookshelf and then wentback out and into the living room. I sat on the couch and opened the book andtried to read, but I couldn't concentrate. I sat there for several minutes, andwhen I turned my head, I saw that Amma and the newspaper were gone, probably tothe bathroom.

I put the book down on the coffee table and stretched. Ididn't know what to do, or how to approach my Amma. Every time I imaginedtalking to her, all I could feel was embarrassment. I loved her still, but thelove and trust which a man normally has for his mother was all swirled up withdesire and lust and guilt, roiling in my mind ceaselessly. Even if we couldcome to accept we had done this, where could it go? What possible ending couldit have but a bad one? With my thoughts still muddled and confused, I lifted myfeet up onto the sofa, turned, and laid my head back on the arm of the sofa. Myeyes shut.
Like Reply
reconciling

When I woke up, it took me some time to get my orientation.The first thing my eyes focused on was a note taped to the door. I sat up, thengot up and walked to the door. The note was in my mother's neat handwriting,and it said simply, "I have gone shopping. I'll be back to make youdinner. Love, Amma." My eyes blurred momentarily, and I pulled the notefrom the door, crumpling it in my hand. I was confused, worried, is she upset,has she gone off for good. I went inside her room and saw that her things werestill there.

I laughed at myself then, and felt a little better than Ihad all day. My spirits lifted slightly; thinking of my Amma without the sexualcomponent settled me down somewhat. I began to clean the house.

I was washing the dishes from breakfast when I heard thedoor open, and my mother call, "Can you help me, please?"

I dried my hands on a tissue and then walked to the door. My mother wasmaking her way in from the carrying several grocery bags. I quickly grabbedthem from her, and as I walked to the kitchen, she turned to get another thatwas still outside the door. I began putting the food away, seeing lots of vegetables,rice, curd, and fruit. Healthy food. My Amma walked into the kitchen carryingthe last bag, and I turned to look at her.

She was wearing a nice green bordered cream cotton saree,with a dark green blouse. Her hair was pulled up behind her, and her soft blackeyes looked directly at mine. She had strange look on her face, and I could seethe faint wrinkles at the corner of her mouth and eyes. I reached out and tookthe bag from her and without looking away, I placed it on the counter to myleft. Then I took the initiative.

"I'm sorry, Amma," I began. I stepped toward her."I feel like I've been ignoring, I mean trying to avoid-"

"Hey, it's okay," she interrupted. "Don'tworry about it. You've got enough to think about without me messing itup."

I couldn't let her take the responsibility for what we haddone. "But we, I mean I…"

"But nothing." She planted her hands on her hips."I said don't worry. What's done is done."

I froze, then - too late - reached out to her, but she wasalready turning away. I hissed under my breath with frustration, then unpackedthe last bag angrily. As I finished, Amma came back into the kitchen. I turnedto face her, determined not to miss my chance. I lifted my arms, and as shebrushed by me, I turned her to face me, my hands on her shoulders. I lookedstraight into her eyes, waited while she looked away, then looked back. Shelooked sad.

"I really am sorry, Amma," I said. My fingerstightened slightly on her shoulders, but she made no response. "Ishouldn't have done what I- what-" I trailed off. Her expression didn'tchange. I stepped forward and hugged her, but she was unresponsive, and barelyput her arms around me, then pushed me away after a second. "Amma?" Iasked.

"I want to cook dinner," she said quietly."I'm hungry."

I let go of her and walked out of the kitchen. The feelingsof rejection that were running through me were overwhelming. It wasn't eventhat I wanted my Amma sexually right now; I just wanted my Amma. What was goingon? Why couldn't I say what I wanted. Hell, what did I want? What did she want?The questions kept coming. Did she hate me for what had happened? Resent me?Did she want it to happen again, or for us never to speak of it? I feltfrustrated and alone, and the happiness which had briefly sustained me slowlyebbed away.

I sat at the computer and idly played a game. Eventually mymother called from the kitchen that dinner was ready, and I slowly got up, wentto wash my hands, and then made my way to the table. There was a seat set forone, rice and a dry vegetable dish, and nice Sambhar ( a veg curry) some buttermilk to drink, curd, and papad. As usual, heavenly food. I looked into thekitchen, and there was a used plate on the counter. My Amma had eaten beforecalling me, then left me to my meal.

I couldn't take it. I wasn't hungry. I went to the door ofthe bedroom, and knocked. There was no answer. I knocked again.

"I'm tired," came my mother's voice through thedoor. "I'm going to bed."

"I need to talk to you," I replied. "Amma!"There was no answer. I stood there for a minute, and seeing nothing wasforthcoming, I went back down the hall, and sat on the sofa. What washappening? My Amma was only here for a few more days, but I couldn't bear thethought of another day like this one, empty and alone. What could I do? Howcould I make this situation better? How could I fix it? Was it even possible,or were my mother and I destined to part on morose, empty terms, never to evenshare our original mother-son bond? I pulled off my t-shirt, balled it up, andthrew it at the door. The situation felt hopeless. I scrubbed my face with myhands furiously, as if I could wash away all the emotions that churned withinme.

I don't know how long I sat there, but eventually I heardthe door to the bedroom open, and then my mother's steps coming down the hall.I didn't bother to turn. There was a long pause when she entered the livingroom, so long that I began to wonder if I was imagining it. Just as I made upmy mind to turn and look, I heard my mother's clothing rustle as she began towalk again, and I felt her presence loom up behind me. I sat, silent, notknowing what to do.
Like Reply
Finally reconciling

Then I felt her hands on my shoulders. Her touch, just thattiny bit of touch was like calm poured onto my emotional storm, and it bleweverything out of my mind but the velvety feeling of her fingers on my skin.She just stood there for several seconds, and then she slid her fingers downonto my upper arms and then back up to my shoulders. The tiny hairs on my neckstood up and goose pimples formed on my arms. Her touch was so smooth, it waslike nothing I had felt before. I was afraid to do anything to break the spellof the moment, so I continued to just sit there. My mother repeated themovement of her hands over my arms and shoulders again, and then her hands sliddown onto the front of my shoulders and pulled me against the back of thecouch. My head lolled backward, and I felt it rest on the softness of herrounded belly. She rubbed her hands softly up and down from my neck to my upperarms, and electricity crackled underneath her palms and fingers. Energy wascoursing wildly through my body, and my heart was racing, but I remainedoutwardly calm, concentrating only on how good it felt to have my Amma touchingme again.

"I'm sorry," she murmured finally. "I'm sorryI was so cold to you, Kanna."

I tried to lean forward to look up at her, but she held mepressed against the couch, against her soft stomach. "Amma," Ireplied quietly, "it's me who should be sorry. And I am. I am so sorry. Ihave never felt so empty before."

"Oh, my darling, Prakash" she said in a concernedvoice, it catching in her throat. "I don't want you to feel like that. I'mso sorry." She bent down over me, and as she did I felt the meatyheaviness of her breasts touching and then dragging over the top of my headbefore they plopped down behind me as she continued to bend over, finallyleaning to my right side to plant a kiss on my temple, inadvertently draggingher left breast over my neck as she did. She pulled back for a second,unbending a little, and then her left arm went around my neck and over my chestwhile her right arm wrapped around my head and pulled it toward her, hugging myhead to her so that the entire right side of my face was pressed tightly to herleft breast, only the thin layer of white cotton of her nightgown between us,my nose pointed directly into the depths between her boobs.

"I love you, Amma," I said, my voice muffled as Italked against her cleavage. "I'm so sorry I couldn't say anything. I wasso worried about what happened. I don't even know how to feel."

"It's okay," my Amma said. She hugged my head toher, rocking it gently back and forth, and then she kissed the top of my head."I don't know how to feel either." She unwrapped her arms from me andlifted my chin with her fingers, looking into my eyes with her deep brown ones."But I do know that I lov you, and just in a miss my baby boy." Shelet her hand drop. "I do miss you, you know." She stood there, and Ipushed myself up from the couch, stood, and turned to face her. The couch wasbetween us, hiding her from the hips down, but I could see that her saree palluhad fallen, and her blouse clad breasts were exposed to my eager eyes. Herbelly, her navel, again making me excited and hopelessly attracted to her.

I don’t know if it was my imagination but I saw her nipplesoutlined on her blouse. Her nipples were stiff, and though I could not see, Icould imagine their dark plumpness and also large brown circles of heraureoles. She didn't move, but her breathing deepened as I inspected her, andwhen my eyes lifted to her face, she was smiling shyly, even though fear aswell was written across her countenance.

I smiled at her, trying to erase my own fear and confusionwhile reassuring her, then I lifted my left arm and extended my hand to her.She lifted her right hand to mine, and then I gently pulled her toward the endof the couch, walking toward it myself, until she came around the end of thecouch and we found ourselves facing each other. We stayed there, a couple feetapart, still holding hands, and her eyes dropped from my face, and slowlytravelled down my chiseled chest to my own taut belly, and then down to myboxers, and just seeing her look there made my already hardening cock throb,and I could tell she saw it too, because she made a small intake of air, andthen she lifted her gaze back up to my face. I smiled again, and then I let myeyes drop myself, again seeing her deep cleavage, her jutting mammaries and then down to her sexy belly and below whereher hips flared generously. I lifted my eyes again, running them hungrily overher body, and then back up to her face and I saw she was smiling too.

I stepped forward and pulled on her hand, making her stepforward too, and then we were face to face, our bodies just inches from eachother; the heat between us smoldering so intensely I felt as if I would catchon fire. I looked into her eyes. "I don't know exactly what to say, Amma,"I began, "but I know that I can't let you leave here with us hating eachother. I couldn't bear it." I almost sobbed as I spoke the words, holdingback the vast wave of emotion that swept over me.

"I agree," my Amma replied in a husky voice, andthe relief rushed through me like a flood. She paused for a second, consideringher words. "I don't know that I agree with what we did..." Shepaused. "But I do know that I wasn't lying when I said it was great tohave you back in my arms again. I've missed you so much." Her fingerstightened on mine.

"Oh, Amma," was all I could choke out before Iclosed the remaining distance between us and swept her up in a crushing hug. Ilet go of her hand and wrapped both my arms around her back. Her arms came upas I did, encircling my waist, and we mashed ourselves against each other, allthe sadness of the day washing away in the great feelings of love and contentmentthat washed through me as I held my Amma in my arms. It wasn't a sexual thingright now, it was just sweet mother love, my Amma's devotion to me evident inthe strength and tightness with which she clung to me, her naked soft bellypressed unselfconsciously against my lower stomach, her bra clad boobs mashedagainst my stomach, her head nestled against my chest, her forehead touching mychin. I pulled her against me more tightly, my arms wrapping her inside them,holding her against me as if I couldn't bear to let her go. We stayed like thatfor several minutes, not saying a word, just revelling in the sheer joy of ourbodies touching, our hearts in agreement, just a mother and son demonstratingthe love they share show through an extended, loving hug.

Eventually it had to end.
Like Reply
Ending

As we stood there, pressed against each other, I became moreand more aware of my mother's lush body, of her large breasts mashed against mychest, of the pressure of her warm stomach against me, of the feel of her plumpwaist under my fingers, and of the expanse of meaty ass just below where myhands rested. I pulled my head back a little, and then my Amma did the same,and she looked up at me. Our eyes met, and I felt a surge of passion and lustthat made my knees weak. My mother was breathing very heavily, and her fingerswere digging tightly into my back. I leaned my head down, slowly getting nearerto my Amma's face, our eyes never leaving each other, and as our faces drewcloser, it was as if we were communicating without words. First a question, andthen the answer, yes, yes, and yes. My lips parted slightly as they neared mymother's lips, and then I could feel her hot breath on my face. We stared intoeach other's eyes, and my mother’s hands tightened convulsively. I held my positionas long as I could stand it, feeling the desire to kiss my mother grow strongerand stronger until I could no longer withstand its force. With a groan, Ilowered my lips onto my mother's mouth, and she moaned into my mouth as ourlips met, searing me with the heat of her desire.

We kissed hungrily, deeply, our mouths opening wide,pressing against each other, our tongues sliding out and then meeting, swirlingaround each other, wrestling, sucking and slipping over each other. We breathedheavily through our noses, not wanting to let our mouths come apart for even amoment, and then, as it had last night, the conscious knowledge that it was myvery own mother I was kissing swept over me, and it made the passion of ourlovers' kiss intensify until it felt as if the only thing in the universe thatcould satisfy me was my own mother's mouth on mine, her tongue pressing andplaying with mine.

My hands slid down from my mother's waist as we continued tosuck hungrily at each other's mouths. Her hands were roaming all over my back,sliding back and forth over my skin, from my waist to my shoulders. I felt myhands slide down onto the wide, soft cheeks of her ass, and I spread my fingersas wide as I could and then tightened them into my mother's flesh, lifting herslightly as I pulled at her buttocks. My mother gasped into my mouth then, andas I continued to pull hungrily at her ass, she began to kiss me even moreurgently, our faces cocked to the sides so that our wide-open mouths couldpress completely against each other, the breath whistling in and out of ournostrils a counterpoint to the wordless moans that we both had begun to emit.

My mother's ripe body felt like heaven to me. This heavenlybody was what I had hungered for without knowing it, this motherly curves whichignited my desire into a screaming incandescent lust. I kissed her back,driving my tongue into her mouth, swirling it around her tongue, invading hermouth and then withdrawing, forcing her to suck my tongue back into hers. Myhands pulled at her ass, spreading her open, her stance widening slightly, andthen my mother pulled her head back from mine, our mouths slowly separating,saliva strings hanging between our lips.

"oh, god," my mother groaned. "I can'tbelieve how good you feel."

"Me too, Amma," I panted. I let go of her buttocksand my Amma sank down back from her tiptoes. My hands went to her waist, and Ijust looked at her. Her lips were red with passion and still parted moistly. Istepped back and her hands went to my waist and then as I stepped back again, Icaught her hands in mine. She smiled. I continued walking backward, pulling mymother with me until I had her standing with the back of her calves against thesofa. I then let go of her hands and then, my hands on her shoulders, pushedher gently down into a sitting position on the couch.

My mother looked up at me. She was sitting on the edge ofthe couch, her hands on the edge of the seat cushions. Her black hair hungdown, framing her face.

"Oh, Amma," I said tenderly. I knelt in front ofher, pushing her legs apart, and then I put my hands on her thighs. She gasped.I scooted forward on my knees, and as I did, I slid my hands along her thighsuntil I felt the soft roundness of her stomach. I slid my hands around the sideof her belly, pressing myself forward against her, then slid my hands furtherand down to her hips where they pressed against the sofa. My stiff cock waspressing at my boxers, and as I scooted as far as I could go, I felt mythrobbing penis press against my mother's lower belly. I slid my fingersunderneath her heavy hips, spreading them wide to catch as much of her body inthem as I could, then I leaned forward and pressed my lips against hers.

"Ungh," she moaned as I pulled at her butt,grinding myself against her. Our lips pressed tightly against each other, butour kiss was almost chaste this time, just our lips pressing softly together.My mother's arms came up to encircle my neck, and I slid my right hand out fromunderneath her and lifted it to her soft huge tit, cupping the outside of theheavy curve over her blouse in my palm, and as we continued to press out lipstogether, I lifted her breast in my hand, supporting the heavy titflesh in myhand.

"Oh, god," I groaned. The feel of my mother'sbreast in my hand was magical. It was plump and swollen and soft, and I slid myhand over the front of it, my fingers moving easily over the thin material ofher blouse. I kept her tit pressed up against her chest as my hand moved overthe front until I felt her stiff nipple underneath my fingers despite the twolayers of cloth. I pushed the nipple up, too, bending the stiff nub of fleshupward into the meat of her breast.

"Ungh," my mother cried out, her lips pulling backfrom our tender kiss. "Oh fuck, baby, do you know what you are doing toyour mother?" She hissed as I let her nipple spring back forward, thengroaned deeply as I used my thumb and fingers to pinch gently at her nipplethrough the two layers of cotton . When her nipple popped free of my grasp, my Ammacried out. "Oh, fuck, baby, oh fuck! What are you doing to me?"

"Nothing that you aren't doing to me, Amma," Ianswered. I reached my hand up and began to fondle her chest and cleavage andthen again her stiff nipple, pinching it and rolling it between my thumb andfingers, and my Amma pushed me back from her a little as I continued to rub andpush at her swollen tit, and she started to run her hands over my shoulders andchest, the satiny touch of her fingers inflaming me just as much as the feel ofher squishy motherly breast in my hand. I reached my right hand up, my lefthand still pulling rhythmically at her right hip, and as I ran my fingerslightly down her neck to her left shoulder, my Amma leaned forward and put herhead against my left shoulder.

"Oh, Kanna" she murmured against me, her handssliding down to move over my chest and waist, coming closer and closer to thewaistband of my boxers, but never quite touching it.

I moved my hands down to her belly and caressed her softflesh.

"Oh, God, baby," my Amma moaned into my shoulder."Prakasshhhh" Her hands slid around me and I could feel herfingernails scbanging gently up my back until my Amma clung to me, her armsunderneath my armpits, her hands curling up to clutch at my shoulders.

My hands went up and I tried in vain to undo her bra. “Yes,Kanna, wait, let me” she murmered huskily.. My Amma sat up and looked into myeyes. Her hands withdrew from me, and she lifted her fingers to the brassierehook. With a sexy smile she unbuttoned it and let it fall revealing a white brainside. She smiled at me, and I grabbed her fingers in my left hand and thenlifted them to my mouth, and as I kissed her fingertips, I straightened up andthen reached up and slid my hand down inside my mother's blouse, diving betweenthe outside of her left breast and her arm. Her hands went to her back and as Ilifted her blouse she undid her bra. My Amma groaned as my fingers slid downover the smooth outside of her tit, moving the bra cups aside. And then Icupped my fingers underneath the heavy sac, and began to lift it. My mother wasgroaning and moaning at the touch of my fingers on her breast, and her eyeswere closed, all her senses trying to focus on the feel of her son's hands onher body, touching parts that they normally shouldn't. Her hands had sunk torest on the couch beside her.

"I love you Amma," I said urgently, and I bentforward and planted a soft kiss on the top of her left breast which bulged outfrom her undone blouse and bra.

"Oh yes, my boy," she replied passionately,"I love you too, and I want you to see me…. “

I peeled off her blouse and she sensuously removed bra.

There they were, magnificent and sexy, proud and round, heaving as she breathed, herpebbly brown aureole and her nipples, puffy and stiff. I bent down, unable totear my eyes from the round heaviness of my mother's breast, from the largebrown aureole almost three inches across. I kissed her fat tit then, on the topand my mother hissed. I kissed it again, my lips open this time, and I placedmy tongue against the smooth flesh of her boob. My Amma moaned, and she liftedher left hand and placed it against the back of my head.

"Yes," she urged.

I licked at the skin of her breast, tasting the tang of herflesh, and then I began to move my mouth down the front of her massive tit.

"Ungh, yes," my Amma cried as my mouth drew closerto her nipple. "Oh, yes, baby, like that!" Her fingers tightened onthe back of my head. My lips slid down over the granular surface of heraureole, and I licked hungrily at it, causing my mother to groan. I pressed mytongue against my Amma's boob, my mouth open, my lips resting against hertitflesh, and I slowly swirled my tongue down to touch her stiff nipple. As Ireached it, I slid my mouth down over her breast until it was centered on mymother's nipple, and then as she gasped and writhed, began to slurp and suckleat the stiff knob of flesh. I placed both my hands on my Amma's breast, one oneach side, and as I suckled at her tit, I cupped the squishy flesh gently inboth hands, holding it in place in front of me, keeping her boob in place as Ilicked and slurped hungrily. I opened my mouth and tried to draw in as much ofmy mother's breast as I could, pulling the soft flesh into my mouth until hernipple touched the back of my tongue, and still I sucked at her, almost mewlingwith the satisfaction that sucking my mother's breast was giving me. My Ammawas crying out now, writhing from side to side as I licked and sucked at her.

"Oh, baby," my Amma said, over and over, as if shewas stuck on repeat. "Oh baby, oh baby..."

I moaned against her warm titflesh and my mother shudderedin response. Her hands were on my waist now, and I could feel her pulling andtugging at the hem of my boxers, sliding her fingers underneath, pulling themaway from my waist, and then sliding back and forth inside them, her coolfingers reaching lower and lower, sliding over my hips and ass. My cock waspulsing in time with my heartbeat, even more rigid than the night before ifthat were possible.

"Amma," I groaned into her great teat. "Oh, Amma,I can't believe how good your hands feel, Amma."

"I know," she replied. "Your touch feels likefire; I just want to you so much!" Her hands were pushing down now,sliding the waistband of my boxers down over my ass.

I pulled my head back and let her nipple slip from my mouth,watching her tit bounce as it settledback against her. I looked up at my Amma and saw only love and passion in hereyes. I reached up and cupped her face in my hands and then drew her lips tomine and gave her a fierce kiss. She kissed me back hungrily, and our tonguestouched. As before, as we continued kissing, our mouths opened wider and wider,and we slurped and sucked at each other like wild animals, overcome with theforbidden passion and lust coursing through us.
Like Reply
Together for ever

As we kissed, my mother pushed my boxers all the way downover my butt, and then her hands came around the front and I could feel hergentle motherly touch as she freed my rigid cock from them. The boxers slippedto the floor, and as we grunted and moaned into each other's mouths, mymother's right hand encircled my cock. Her left hand came up and she placed iton my right cheek, and she caressed me with her soft mother's touch even as herother hand began to pump slowly at my engorged rod.

"Oh, Amma," I grunted. "I've never feltanything like this before. I can't even... I don't know... Oh, that feelsgood!" My mother's right hand was pulling at my cock, sliding up and downthe shaft with a teasing touch that shivered through me, leaving me wantingnothing more than to crush her to me and drill into her with my tool.

My mother dropped her hand to my right shoulder then, andshe pushed me away from her, ending our sloppy kiss. As I stared at her, shecontinued to slowly pump my cock in and out of her right hand, the sensationunlike any I had felt before, my mother's touch inflaming me beyond all reasonand thought. I reached up with my right hand, using my left on the edge of thecouch to keep me upright, and I began to play with her nipple, pulling gentlyat it, mirroring what she was doing to me. My mother's tongue lolled out of hermouth as I did.

"I've thought about it a lot," my mother said asshe pulled repeatedly on my penis. "I know what I want. Do you know whatyou want?"

"Yes," I said quickly.

"Are you sure?" she asked teasingly.

"Oh yes, Amma," I replied.

“The come with me” she let go of my cock and got up, andgathering her saree and putting it carelessly over her should she took my handsand led me to her bedroom, naked. She pushed me to the bed.

“Sit” she said, her voice shaking but with increased levelof control.

My Amma the pulled of the saree from her waist and removedit. Then her hands pulled at the string of her petti coat and stepped out cladin just a plain while cotton panty.

My eyes took in fair flesh, her calves, then her thighs, andthen the wide hips cradling her treasure, with a hint of the mat of dark hairwhich lay at the juncture of her legs. As I watched disbelievingly, my mother turnedaround and pulled off her panties. She back was towards me, her huge buttockstaunting me, Oh God! she was so sexy.

She slowly turned around and I looked up to her smolderingeyes. I knew it was wrong somewhere inside me, but the sight of my mother's lovelyboobs capped by her thick nipples, her sexy stomach underneath it, and her lushthighs and legs spreading wider in front of me, opening her pussy to me, was soexciting that I couldn't even think straight. All I knew was that I desired thewoman in front of me with a hunger that felt like it could never be satisfied.My cock was as stiff as a rock, and with every fiber of my being I wantednothing more than to be inside her, to be inside my mother's sex and to feelher surrounding me with her love and passion.

"Is this what you want?" my mother asked. Her legswere open and I could see the dark hairsurrounding her sex glistening. She was smiling, but she also looked sovulnerable, and I realized how much this was costing her, her openness to thepossibility of my rejection.

"Oh, Amma, yes," I breathed, my cock bobbing infront of me. "I have never wanted anything so much in my life." Itwas true. All the dreams I had chased after - the degrees, the cars, thecareer, the toys - none of them mattered at this moment. The only thing that Iknew was real was my overwhelming desire for this woman - no, for my mother -the passion that I felt at my mother's touch and caress, the lust that filledme for this vital, real woman who loved me as I loved her. I got and reachedout and touched her face softly. "I want you, Amma."

"Then," she replied, "please take me"She opened her arms wide. "Is this what you want?" she asked again."Come to your mother," she urged softly. "Come to your mother,please. But only if you are sure this is what you want." Her face mirroredboth her lust and her uncertainty, and I could hold back no longer.

"Oh, Amma, I want you so much, I can't stand it!"I cried. I shuffled forward, leading the way with my my stiff prick, lookingdown at her sex as I did.

We embraced, flesh to flesh my mind getting overloaded bythe sheer pleasure of holding her naked against me.

Our lips met again in a slow kiss.

"Oh god," my Amma moaned as I moved down to kissher neck. My hands reached forward and they grazed over her squishy titflesh,then went to her sides, my fingers barely touching her back. She pushed me downon the bed and fell on me and we got lost in kissing and loving each other. Mylips found her nipples and her breasts again and again. Her lips while notkissing me was either moaning with pleasure and sweet nothings.

I lost track of time until she took my hands while I waskissing her lips and pushed it down her body and against her sex. She was hotand dripping!. I stopped and looked at her balancing over her and kissing heragain.

"Oh, baby," she whimpered. "I want you, baby.I want you inside me." Her arms went around my neck, and her hands restedon my shoulders. Her legs spreading under me.

I paused there, the enormity of what was going to happentolling through my mind. The tip of my cock was leaking precum, and it restedagainst the mat of pubic hair that surrounded my mother's slit. I could feelher wetness, and I could smell our arousal. I looked at her, my lovely mother, spreadopen in front of me in a lover's position, her entire soft, sexy body exposedto my eyes. Her veiny boobs hung proud slightly sagging to each sides, thenipples were stiff and hard. Her body was soft and welcoming, and the thoughtthat I was about to shove my cock into my own mother was both terribly excitingand yet somewhat embarrassing. I paused there, my hands on her sides, my cockpoised to plunge into her slick hole, and our eyes met. We looked at eachother, and then my Amma opened her mouth. I thought she was going to saysomething like, "Are you really really sure?" but she surprised me.

"Don't wait son, please, love me" she saidhuskily. "Put that nice big cock inside of your mother, baby, and makelove baby". Her hands took my cock and guided me.

I groaned with delight as I followed her command. I pushedforward and my Amma cried out sharply as the mushroomy tip prodded at her slicklips, moving into her slowly but irresistibly. Even though she was wet withexcitement, it was still a tight fit, and both of us hissed at the slightstickingess as her lips turned inward, moving with the head of my cock, untilit went a little deeper and they slipped back, opening her up a little more forme. I could feel her heat and tightness around my shaft, and it was so right.No matter what my subconscious was screaming about this being my own mother andthe shame and guilt of it all, in that moment it was all sublimated into thefeeling of being inside someone who truly fit me.

"Oh god, baby," my Amma husked as I continued topush my cock slowly inside her. Her vaginal walls gripped my shaft like abuttery glove, and I bucked her legs up a little and continued to stuff myprick inside my mother's pussy at a deliciously slow pace. "Oh, dear god"she cried. "How can you feel this amazing? This isn't supposed tohappen!"

"I, I, ……. don't know," I answered, and my as I pusheddown and she spread her thighs more, which drove my throbbing pole even deeperinside my mother's moist vagina. There was only an inch or two left to go, andalready I could barely imagine anything more pleasurable than my mother's sexsurrounding my cock. I pushed again, and her hands tightened on my shoulders."I I love you, I've never feltanything like this. You feel so good, Amma. Your, your sex feels so good on my cock."

"Oh honey," moaned my Amma. "You feel as ifyou were made for me. I want you inside me forever, baby, fucking meforever." She pulled on my shoulders and humped her fat bottom toward me,driving my cock even more deeply inside her steaming hole. "Oh son, thisis incredible!"

I leaned into her, locking eyes with her, and as I tried totell her how much I loved her without words, pulled back all then with one push,I was buried all the way inside my mother's cunt. Her pussy clasped me tightly,hot and moist, and her breasts were squished up against my bare chest. Thesheer eroticism of the moment filled my mind - the son, naked, hungry, with histhrobbing member buried deeply inside his own mother's willing flesh, her bodyspread open for his pleasure, her motherly caring turned into incestuous lust.

"Oh, Amma," I moaned.

"Yes," she replied, and then in that moment, Ipushed my mouth down on top of hers and as my mother opened her mouth to myprobing tongue, her pussy opened itself to my thrusting dick, and I began tosaw it in and out of her dripping cunt. Even as our tongues danced together andwe moaned wordlessly into each other's mouths, our lower bodies began to slamtogether, my mother humping her fat bottom up from the bed to strongly meeteach one of my thrusts, our groins slamming together as her pussy repeatedlyengulfed my prick, her lips sliding up and down against my stiff rod with eachstroke, our pubic hair grinding together each time I sank my length inside mymother's juicy hole.

Her soft tits were bouncing against me as I pummeled my toolinto her heaven, spearing my penis over and over into my mother's receptivebody, and our kiss broke off as we began to really go at it.

"Oh son," she cried loudly. "Oh please. Ohplease. Don't stop baby, don't stop." She was babbling as I slammed mycock into her again and again, reveling in the feeling of burying myself in myown mother's cunt, thrilling at the feel of her body slamming against me,tossing shame and guilt to the wind and feeling nothing but the rightness of mymother's love, the rightness of her ripe body, my fingers splayed wide againsther soft, squishy back, her tummy slamming against mine every time our sexesmet. She was grunting now, instead of talking. "aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh, Ungh,ungh, oh, god, ungh."

I couldn't speak. My entire being was focused on thismoment, and it took all of my concentration not to just let loose and cum. Mymother's body was writhing against me, and she was desperately humping her cuntup at me, grinding her fat pussy against me, crying out, "Yes, baby, Yes,baby, oh, come for me! Come for Amma!" She began to shudder against me,her hands clawing at my shoulders as she pressed herself to me, grinding hersex against mine, her pussy muscles grasping and sucking at my throbbing cock."Come inside me," she cried out, "Come inside Amma!" Thosewords, or maybe just the thought of her own son blowing his load inside her,sent her over the edge and she shrieked and shuddered and clung to me as herorgasm took hold of her. "Oh, baby!" she cried, and seeing my motherin such pleasure sent me over the top myself, and I let myself go, my toescurling and leg shaking as my cock blasted jet after jet of hot cum into mymother's pussy, filling my mother up with my seed. My body was strainingagainst my mother's, our naked flash pressed sweatily together as we both shookwith the force of our pleasure, and as my orgasm began to recede, I collapsedon her, crushing her breasts to my chest, and I planted an open-mouth kiss onher lips. She kissed me back hard, her hands coming up to hold my face, and asthe last few spurts of my cum seeped from my prick into my mother's steaminghole, we kissed over and over again, murmuring words of love to each other.

"You're sleeping with me tonight, Amma," I finallysaid minutes later as we still clung to each other, still thrilling to thedeliciously nasty feel of my cock inside her and our naked bodies pressedtightly together.

"Yes, baby," said Amma. "That soundswonderful, but not just tonight I hope."

Hey eyes shone with erotic delight and promise.
Like Reply
horseride

Hello. I am looking to interact with people into mother-son incest, especially if you are a couple or have had a relationship with your mother. Does anyone know any good places for this, especially good if it is based around South Asian culture (as I am Indian).

There used to be a good forum for such people at a site called freesexyIndians before it got closed and made into a rubbish blog. Unfortunately I never posted there, as I was too scared about admitting my relationship with my mother, and feared backlash, but I often used to read comments there, and knew a few of the mother-son relationships were true, which gave me confidence in my own pursuit. However, things have changed a lot in the last two years, and I have done something I thought impossible, and I'd be interested in sharing my experience with like-minded others, if anyone wants. My experience outlined briefly below, but I'd love to write about it in detail with any other couples.

Anyone know any good forums?

Thanks.

---

I publicly married my mother in a small temple a years ago and she is now a happy wife to me and proud mother to our children. In reality I had been in love with her for many years, wooed her since my teens, and later, when I was 20-21, I finally managed to seduce her by introducing her to another couple that wanted to marry in the village but needed help.

Via helping the other couple, mother finally saw the man in me and fell in love too. We became lovers and I often fucked her as a lover, but she knew in my heart I wanted to see her as my wife. Not a secret wife. I wanted her to formally accept me as her husband and live publicly with her, and wanted our relatives to know too. This is a big taboo, especially in India, and she resisted for 2 years. It was only when she truly believed I wanted to make her pregnant out of love, and she also desired to become pregnant by me and officially acknowledge me as the father of our children, that she agreed.

As father had already gone, our marriage was not opposed as we feared and I proudly married her in front of her friends, my friends, and even some of our family attended the wedding.

Mother wanted to become pregnant straight away, as before she took precautions to prevent pregnancy, but now felt the first duty of a wife was to bear a child for her husband. She also wanted everyone in our family to know she was truly my wife and felt once she had a baby by me she would become more accepted. Initially it was hard, but now we are accepted by everyone I am proud when I see them watch her milk our baby. They even joke she looks younger and should have more children.

So all you Indian lovers out there, know it can happen and there is nothing greater than marrying your own mother publicly and officially and making her pregnant with your children so you are joined forever.

banana
Like Reply
Heart 
Heart
Like Reply
Heart 
[Image: FB-IMG-1619883498213.jpg]

[Image: FB-IMG-1619883504875.jpg]
Like Reply
Heart 
My sensual mother Hemalatha

I have read in a book long ago that most of the single born kid gets attracted to opposite sex parent, and its natural. This happens in any culture...but we don't discuss about incest topic openly with known friends, because of the sensitivity.

Single born son getting attracted to his mother and single born daughter attracted to her father.

I have always been attracted to my mother since my early teens, I'm single born child to my parents. My mother was married off at early age, hardly 16 years age difference between my mom and me.

My mother was born in a small village, just school educated only. But she's very intelligent woman, she has that native rustic sensuality...which the city college educated women lack.

My mom's name is Hemalatha, she's 5 feet 3 inches tall, dusky complexioned woman...chubby buxom lady, not skinny. She's typical Indian woman, wearing saree & blouse...while going out she wears her petticoat & bra. At home my sexy mom Hemalatha wears thin cotton saree & translucent cotton blouse...I can clearly see sometimes mom's dark nipples poking out if her saree pallu slips. As you all know how casually our Indian women are dressed at home, especially mothers think thier son is still a kid...this gives ample reason for the horny son to get attracted to his mom, because he tends to see his mom more of a sexy woman than his mother.

My mother Hemalatha has medium size breasts, but firm & taut...her bra size is 34C. As you all know big breasts tend to sag little, but medium size breasts will be taut and fleshy. Hemalatha's dark chocolate brown nipples has dark circular aeroles. My mom has long thick hair almost a foot long below her fleshy shoulders.

Hemalatha's unshaven hairy armpits for my eyes is very sexy, her sweaty aroma has lovely musky aroma. I love my mom Hemalatha's musky aroma, so many times I have inhaled her unwashed blouse in the bathroom which she leaves after her bath on the clothesline. While inhaling mom's musky aroma in the armpit area of the blouse, I'd close my eyes visualizing my mother Hemalatha offering me to inhale her sweaty armpits and I shag...slowly pulling & pushing the foreskin of my erected cock. I love whispering her name while shagging, her name spells extra magic for my hard throbbing cock...Hema...Hema...Hema...Latha...Latha...Latha..Hemalatha...Hemalatha..I love you Latha...I want to lick your hot juicy cunt Hema...I am so crazy of you...Amma...I love you...I want you Amma...you are the most sexiest woman...

( I like calling my mother as Amma in front of everyone as any Indian son, during my teens when i started shagging fantasizing her I began calling her as Amma softly shake my cock... later during my college days, i slowly became bold started whispering her name as Hemalatha or Hema or Latha )

Hemalatha's firm breasts...her fleshy curvy waist flaring into her lovely buttocks, my mother's thunder thighs, very sexy...just in between those fleshy thighs at the junction she has the hidden treasure...her cunt.

My amma's cunt...my mother Hemalatha's cunt...Hema's cunt...Latha's...that clean shaven cunt...her cunt mound is puffy like bun, smooth & soft. Sometime she keeps her curly bush. Just below amma's cunt mound is her vertical cunt slit...her outer cunt lips are puffy...chocolate brown...soft to touch. When my amma spreads her fleshy thighs, those vertical cunt lips open little bit...its then I can see my mom Hemalatha's pink love tunnel...wet glistening with her cunt juice, her natural musky cunt aroma...I still remember how I inhaled in the bedroom ( still tell you later as the story progresses ).

Now about my dad, he was working in city...mom and stayed in the village in the begining of my primary education.

So at home just my mom and me only stayed, its a small two room rented house, those days in some places village houses have a small room built attached to the room for bathing, outside the room in the open backyard we had the well for water and a stone on raised platform for washing clothes, small latrine is built further away. With a lot of trees in the backyard, full privacy is ensured whenever my mom Hemalatha washes clothes...

While washing clothes my mom will pull up her saree and tuck into the saree folds at her waist, by this her lovely fleshy thighs gets exposed. As enough privacy is there because of the trees, she thinks no one watch her, but I'd be watching her standing near the window.

During my early teens watching my mom Hemalatha washing clothes was my favorite past time, I'd hold my cock in my right palm...shag slowly...pulling the foreskin back and forth over the pink cockhead. As Hemalatha rinses the clothes water tends to splash all around, even wetting mom's fleshy thighs and her saree.
When she bends washing the cloth on the stone slab, very clearly I get to see her cleavage...that view sets the heat into my cock...throbbing with lust...so I shag...shag...shag watching my lovely mom Hemalatha...leak a lot.

But never did I get the glimpse of her cunt, because mom's saree is raised just few inches below her crotch. Then at home mom changes her saree in front me in the mornings assuming am fast asleep...after her bath she'd wrap the towel around her body walks into the room where we both sleep. First mom will look at me assuring am fast asleep, then she'd remove the towel...rub herself dry...totally naked with her back turned to me. I'd get the lovely view of her naked body of her back side...watching a fully grown up woman for any teenager is a pure visual treat, that too watching his mom. Occasionally mom will turn sideways just to choose the saree or blouse from the cupboard, thats when I started watching her lovely medium size breasts...superb breasts!

Afternoons my mom Hemalatha has the habit having her seista for about an hour, that time I get to watch her as she rolls on the mat her saree gets in disarray. Sometimes mom's pallu slips away from her blouse completely. Both her breasts gets exposed inside the blouse, as she never wears bra at home, I can clearly see her nipples poking the blouse. I watch my lovely mom and shag slowly...sometimes if am lucky her saree will be above her knees exposing those lovely firm fleshy thighs. I watch her in that position her full body, even try to peek in between those thighs just to have a glimpse of her cunt. Never could I get any chance.

Once when I was about 16 years of age, my mom Hemalatha rolled on the mat during her seista the saree went well above her knees and she had one leg folded at the knee while the other was stretched...a gap was formed in the saree. It was then first time i saw my mom Hemalatha's cunt, it was clean shaven. Mom's outer vertical cunt lips I saw. My cock became instantly hard with erection...I shagged that afternoon three times watching my mom sleeping...seeing her cunt.

That was an unforgettable incident in my life...as I told you before my mom Hemalatha was married at early age, hardly 16 years age difference between us. She was just 32-33 years of age.

Middle of nights when mom goes to the bathroom for pissing, she'd assume am fast asleep. Sometime if am awake I'd pretend as if am asleep, when she goes to the bathroom she'll not close the door. In that darkness I cannot see much, but very clearly I hear Hemalatha pissing...soft hissing sound I hear...sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss...that sound makes my cock very hard. Hemalatha pissing...my mom pissing. I really got addicted to that soft hissing sound.

( am sure many mom lovers must've heard that, mom pissing in bathroom)

I sleep always beside my mother since I've known...I'd hug her tight, burying my face into her armpit as she'd keep her hands behind her head for me to smell her musky aroma. My mother Hemalatha's musky makes my cock into instant erection.

During my teens I assumed my mother is fast asleep because of household chores she'd exhausted, so middle of nights in the darkness of the bedroom with just the illumination of the bedroom lamp makes me so horny. Slowly I snuggle up closer to her body, I could feel the heat of her body as I align myself closer to her. My mom's saree pallu will be in a disarray, fully exposing her blouse. My mom has medium size breasts,yet her blouse looks its filled to the fullest. Slowly I'd place my palm on her breasts, its so soft to touch, yet its firm and fleshy...mom's nipples gets hard as my finger tips touch. In the mornings I'd feel very shy to look into her eyes, but she'd ease the situation by smiling at me saying "Last night I was so tired, I slept like a log"

When I see my lovely mother smiling and pinching my cheek endearingly, I get the confidence and smile at her back. Like this I almost daily 'feel' her up at nights, as I slowly grew bolder I started to touch my mom's buttocks and thighs depending on the position. When she's sleeping with her back to me I'd slowly feel my mom's lovely buttocks, she has big firm fleshy buttocks. When is sleeping on her back, I'd keep my palm on her fleshy thighs above the saree and 'feel' her.

Slowly as days went by my mom makes it a point to say how well she slept and in the mornings she's very energetic. Also at nights before to sleep she's say sits on the mat "Today I don't know why am feeling so tired...I think I feel very sleepy" strecthes her hands above her head and yawns. While my mother Hemalatha stretches her self...I can clearly see from the side gap of the her saree...her lovely breasts contained inside her blouse...nipples poking.

Then my mom will lie on the mat keeping her head on the pillow, turning towareds me softly whispers to me in my ear " Good night my darling son." plants a kiss on my cheek, then smiling at me she'd close her eyes. After a lapse of 10-15 minutes I can watch my mom's steady slowly breathing...then am assured thats she's into her deep sleep. Once am asssured myself that she's fast asleep, slowly I'd position myself towards her body...inside the lungi my cock will be throbbing with lust erected to full heat...slowly I will keep my hand on her blouse "feeling" the suppleness of her lovely breasts...she's in her deep sleep...nothing can wake her. Thats when I get even bolder, as I always wanted to push my hand into my mom Hemalatha's saree...I did.
Like Reply
As I was "feeling" my mom Hemalatha's thighs above her saree, i took my palm up from above her knee to her crotch. There I placed my palm right at the junction of mom's thighs...it was soft...softly I pressed my plam...my mom's cunt mound. Hardly I pressed softly few times, my cock leaked in excitement.

Like this continued for almost one full year, me feeling mom's fleshy thighs n cunt above the saree only, because daytime mom appears normal. Smiling and talking with me as if nothing happened the previous night.

Then came the summer holidays after my +1 during my high school days. Mom and me have to go another village about 280 kms for a relative's marriage. Mom and me took a bus on a night journey, people said for night journey go by the new Volvo Luxury Bus, for the comfort.

Thats what happened as I booked two tickets for the luxury bus to go to that village. The bus was air-conditioned to its fullest blast, even for the summer night inside the bus it was chill, my mom Hemalatha sat near the window seat and I sat beside her. Luckily my mom had brought a bedsheet from home, so she covered herself n sat leaning on the window and watching outside. I pushed the handrest back so that there's no barrier between us.

As the bus started moving mom and were just talking about general things, but nothing of importance. About 10 pm or so the lights inside the bus was completely switched off, only two dim blue lights were on. It was not pitch dark, but one cannot see anything.

My mom Hemalatha said, "why are you shivering, here lets share the bedsheet" saying she covered me also with the bedsheet. Both our bodies are now beneath the bedsheet, in the darkness none can see any movement below .

Because my mom covered herself almost 2 hours I can feel the warmth of her body, occassionaly mom's body rubs against mine whenever the bus turns or the wheel hits the pot holes on the road. This type jerky movements caused our bodies to rub or touch. I can feel the body heat of mom's, and I really liked it.

Like this continued for almost one full year, me feeling mom's fleshy thighs n cunt above the saree only, because daytime mom appears normal. Smiling and talking with me as if nothing happened the previous night.

Then came the summer holidays after my +1 during my high school days. Mom and me have to go another village about 280 kms for a relative's marriage. Mom and me took a bus on a night journey, people said for night journey go by the new Volvo Luxury Bus, for the comfort.

Thats what happened as I booked two tickets for the luxury bus to go to that village. The bus was air-conditioned to its fullest blast, even for the summer night inside the bus it was chill, my mom Hemalatha sat near the window seat and I sat beside her. Luckily my mom had brought a bedsheet from home, so she covered herself n sat leaning on the window and watching outside. I pushed the handrest back so that there's no barrier between us.

As the bus started moving mom and were just talking about general things, but nothing of importance. About 10 pm or so the lights inside the bus was completely switched off, only two dim blue lights were on. It was not pitch dark, but one cannot see anything.

My mom Hemalatha said, "why are you shivering, here lets share the bedsheet" saying she covered me also with the bedsheet. Both our bodies are now beneath the bedsheet, in the darkness none can see any movement below .

Because my mom covered herself almost 2 hours I can feel the warmth of her body, occassionaly mom's body rubs against mine whenever the bus turns or the wheel hits the pot holes on the road. This type jerky movements caused our bodies to rub or touch. I can feel the body heat of mom's, and I really liked it. My mom dozed off in sleep leaning on me keeping her head my shoulder.

I placed my hand with my palm on her shoulder, pulled her to me so that my mom will not bang her head on the glass window.

As my mother Hemalatha placed her head on my shoulder I could clearly inhale mom's natural aroma from her hair, very intoxicating. I could feel my cock stirring inside my jeans. An hour as passed since the lights were switched off, slowly my mom slid her body down caused by the bus jerks. Her head rested on my lap, mom's head landed sideways on my erection, her soft chubby cheek right on my crotch.

I could feel the blood racing to the cock, erecting my cock even more hard as the jerks in the bus caused to rub her chubby cheek on the ercetion. I felt my cock was enjoying this type of rubbing, from any woman...espcially a young sexy woman as your mom will make it more erotic if you fantasize her.

Slowly I let my right hand slide from her shoulder downward onto the waist, the exposed portion of her flesh in between the saree and blouse. She was fast asleep her cheek moving on my erection, I got so horny in the bus. I slowly slide my hand further to her blouse in front, 'feeling' my mom Hemalatha's breast. Very slowly I cupped her right breast with my open palm, feeling the weight.

I felt my mother move her head stirring in sleep, positioned her self comfortably by bring her right palm on my erection and placed her cheek on the back of her hand.

By this position now I cannot reach for her breast at all, I felt frustarted and angry at myself because I should've waited for some more time till she's fast asleep.

But then I thought atleast now I can feel her fleshy waist, I ran my palm down slowly on the fleshy exposed part of the waist. Then running my palm even further front, I reached Hemalatha's soft belly. My fingertip 'touched' her deep navel, my sexy mother's belly button.

Then I in the darkness I slid below my mom's soft belly on her right thigh, above the saree it was soft. My palm rested on her thigh, at the folds of her saree...very slowly i worked my palm to the junction of Hemalatha's crotch. I couldn't reach my palm because of the saree, so I had to be happy just feeling the softness of her thigh.

I knew my cock was throbbing wetting my jocks with my precum, I couldn't help. My mom's palm resting on my erection, slowly as if stirring in her sleep I can feel her palm curling above my palm on the zip area. Curling on the erected cock arrested in the jocks...my mom squeezed very softly on my erection...then released the pressure...then again she squeezed...released....squeezed....released...hardly 3 minutes of this action I shot my load inside the jocks unable to contain myself.

Just before shooting my cum, I had to squeeze mom's thigh above the saree without my knowledge hard...I knew I shouldn't squeeze too hard. I bent forward and rested my head on mom's head pressing her more on my erection.

May be 2-3 minutes later slowly I regained my composture, raised myself to sitting position. Stirring in her sleep mom also sat up, with sleepy eyes then pushed herself back on the seat, raised her feet off the floor placing on the seat, she slept.

Then I realized that my mother Hemalatha must've squeezed my cock due the jerks of the bus going on the potholes. Those bumpy bus ride must've caused that action.

Whatever it is, I enjoyed her response. But then how can I face her in the morning if she knew what I had done. Thinking of these slowly i drifted into my sleep.

Morning when I woke I saw my mother smiling at me, "How was your sleep?" she asked.

"oh very uncomfortable...but I slept well. What about you amma?" I asked smiling back. It was her smile which brought me to the comfort zone.

"Not bad I did sleep well, I think me sleeping with my head on your lap made you uncomfortable. Return journey I shall avoid it." she said.

I was afraid if she's not going to bring her body closer to me I may not get the chance to 'feel' her. "No...no...amma I think its the bumpy road" as she heard me she smiled back. "I think we must getting nearer soon to place where we must get down, take the bags will you?" she said.

We both alighted the bus at our destination, with our bags. It was a small village with just a bus shelter, a side road branching into a distant village. Just the two of us only at the bus shelter.

"Is any one coming to pick us?" I asked.

"Yes...lets wait for few minutes, if not we have to walk down this side road for about an hour" mom said.

"Walk?" I asked with a sad face.

"Don't worry...wait na" she said with a smile on her sweet face.

My mom Hemalatha's smile always brings me to a comfort zone.

After 20 minutes one rickety autorikshaw arrived, the driver asked if we've have come for the marriage. She said yes, then he apologized saying he's late in coming and now we can get into the vehicle.

Like Reply
After 15 minutes of bumpy ride we arrived at our destination, a medium sized house decorated with flowers. A lot of people busy with some activity or other.

Seeing my mother I saw a middle age lady older than her came out of the main door of the house, "Arey Hema, come...come...how was the journey? Is this your son? He's grown up so much, taller than you Hema." she said welcoming us.

"This is your aunty, she's my cousin sister." mom introduced me to her.

"Namaste" I said with folded hands.

"Wow...Hema he's not forgotten to pay respects to elders na" she said smiling at my mom, taking her suitcase from her and me led us through the crowd of relatives to first floor where only one room was built with attached toilet. A small terrace surrounding that room.

"This your room for bathing and sleeping, just a mat and two pillows only I can manage, please do bear the discomfort Hema." Aunt said unlocking the door and showed us the room.

Very small room with only one window, and a door which is the toilet door other than the maindoor to the terrace. A mat was rolled and kept leaning on the wall near the toilet door, only one foldable chair on which two pillows were kept.

"We can adjust don't worry...sister." Mom said smiling.

"Now you should take care of your hero" Aunt said to my mom looking at me smiling and went away.

Closing the door she left my mother Hemalatha and me alone in that small room. Being summer I guessed there will be load shedding for longer duration of time, in our Indian villages. Meanwhile I saw my mom sitting on the floor with her suitcase open, selecting what saree and blouse she should wear, and the petticoat, bra.

"Will you have bath or shall I go first?" my mother asked me.

"You go first and have your bath." I said, thinking aloud in my mind...if any hole I find in the bathroom door, I can peep on you Hema, my darling sexy mother...I can shag slowly.

"Ok...then I shall go now" my mom said.

"Shall I go out?" I asked my mother.

"Your wish...if you want to stay back, stay in the room." she replied.

Getting up with her towel and soap, along with toothpaste and brush, she opened the bathroom door and went inside. In our villages the bathroom doors are made of wooden frames and tin sheets nailed to those frames. The doors generally do not cover the entire opening, some gap is left at the top and bottom, in fact those types of doors are best for peeping and shagging.

I heard my mother Hema humming some tune softly, she's got very sweet pleasant voice. I heard the tap water running suddenly, now I was unable to hear mom humming. I knelt near the door and bent down to peep on my mother, I could see mom standing at the opposite of the door...standing just in her petticoat and blouse, unhooking the blouse. She was facing the door.

Kneeling and bending like this to peek at the bottom of the door was very uncomfortable for me, so I decided to lie down on the floor fully on my belly and peep.

Quickly I changed my dress to lungi, without any inners, so that my cock will be free...retained the same t-shirt what I wore last night. Without making any sound slowly I lied down on my stomach on the floor, peeping inside the bathroom.

My mother Hemalatha was untying her petticoat, lowering it she lifted one leg after another, came out of the petticoat.

Mother was completely naked.

Hemaltha, sexy mother of mine.

Hema's clean shaven cunt, I saw. Just below at the junction of her fleshy thighs I was able to her outer cunt lips, slightly puffy. My mouth watered...eager to lick my mom Hema's cunt, I want to taste her cunt juice.

Hema's medium size breasts, firm and taut. As she raised both her arms to untie the hair rolled it as a bun behind her head, I saw my mom's armpits exposed, it's hairy. No wonder my mother has a very heady musky aroma when she sweats in her underarms.

I feasted my eyes watching mom completely naked.

I got an ercetion, my cock throbbing inside the lungi. I adjusted the cock in such a way, it touches my belly, as am lying down on my stomach the cock gets compressed between the floor and me. As I can peep lying on the floor peeping on my mother Hema, I can move slowly my midriff in slow motion as if am fucking the floor...in fact I can the feeling as if am entering my sexy mother Hema's cunt.

There was a small plastic stool in the bathroom to sit and bathe. My mother Hemalatha sat on the stool, but problem is she sat facing the tap and the bucket. Her back is to the door.

All I can clearly see is my mom's lovely fleshy buttocks from back.

Bad luck. 

After that marriage incident I started peeping on my mom Hemalatha a lot at home as and when I get the privacy and shag slowly...best uninterrupted view I get to watch is when my mother bends and works at home, sweeping the floor or cutting vegetables while she's seated on the floor. Even when washing clothes, superb sexy view I get to watch and shag. Sometimes afternoons mom takes siesta, I stand behind the doorway...watching my mom Hemalatha...my 17 years old cock gets into heated erection...then I shag.

Then one day when I returned from my school I saw a dark skinned man at home talking with my mother. I guessed he must be around my mom's age.

"Hey do you recognize him?" my mother Hemalatha asked him.

"Latha is this your son? I saw him about 7 years ago...he was then just 10...now he's a grown up Latha" he said addressing my mother by her name with familiarity.

"Hey meet this uncle...he was our neighbor when you were just 10...later we shifted our house" she said introducing this man to me. "What you like to have Jai? Coffee or Tea?" turning to him she asked him.

"Latha anything you give I love to drink" he said smiling at my mom.

"Go and have a wash...change your clothes" mom turned towards me and said with a soft smile.

"Okay uncle I shall go and have a wash" saying I got up and into next room closed the door but not full...very small gap I left so that I can at least hear what they must be talking.

"Jai how's your wife and kids?" mom asked.

"You know about my wife...she's added so much weight...so fat she is...constantly fighting and nagging me" I heard his reply.

"Yes...I know...those days I could hear the noise of her fighting you...the window of your house was hardly 3 or 4 feet only away from my window..." my mom Hemalatha said laughing softly at Jai.

"Latha, I know why your laughing?" heard him say.

"Why? Tell me now" mom said.

The way my mom was talking to him by smiling and laughing...there seems to be some familiarity between them.

"No...you tell me Latha" he said.

"You used to stand behind your window curtain and peep into my house window...right?" mom asked.

"Hey...Latha you know that is it?" he asked in an astonished tone as my mom got up to go to the kitchen.
Like Reply
I opened the door shutter so that I can clearly see...I stripped myself naked to change my clothes...but then hearing them talk, I thought I can shag watching and hearing my mom Hemalatha's voice.

As usual my mother wears always thin cotton sari and blouse...at home she hardly wears any inners...no bra or petticoat (lehenga).

Jai uncle was wearing just a dhothi and shirt.

"Latha..." he said watching my mother coming out of kitchen with a cup of coffee, she gave him the cup...I saw his fingers 'touching' mom's fingers as he was taking the cup. Mom suddenly turned her head in the direction of the door where I was standing. I think the gap at the door was so small...mom assured herself that I am behind the closed door.

"So you dint know that I was aware of you standing behind your window?" she asked sitting beside him.

"No...frankly I dint know...anyway where is your husband?" he enquired.

"He working in Saudi Arabia, at Gulf" my mom Hemalatha said.

"Really? Since when? Those days he was working here only." he said with a smile on his face on hearing about my dad working in abroad.

"Yes...past 4 years...yearly he comes once...stays for 4-5 weeks only...then goes" mom said.

"So you must be missing him I suppose?" Jai asked looking deep into her eyes...sort of anticipating an angry reply.

"Only newly married couples miss each other" mom replied with a distant look in her eyes looking at the wall behind him. 

"Latha...Latha..." Jai was holding my mom's hand as she was sitting very near beside him..."Latha you know...why I was peeping from my window into your house window?" he asked.

"No...I dont know Jai..." she replied as if she wasn't aware.

"I love watching you while your working Latha inside your home...as your husband is away on work to his office...your son away to school...your alone...casually dressed in your sari n low cut cotton blouse...I can very clearly see your cleavage...I love your sexy body Latha..." saying Jai put his hand on my mother's thigh above her sari...running slowly his palm from knee to her hip...softly squeezing her fleshy thigh.

My mom Hemalatha dint push his hand away nor said anything...she was just looking deep into his eyes.

Once or twice mom turned her head to ensure the room door is closed, so that I dont barge and embarrass her.

"Jai...Jai..." my mom was whispering his name her eyes closed...Jai held my mother's face in his both hands lowering his head he kissed her soft lips...as he was about to place his lips...she parted her lips.

Jai crushed his lips roughly on my mom's lips...ravishing her with his kisses...she moaned softly first, forgeting her son is just hardly 6-7 feet away only standing behind the door watching her...unable to control my lust I gripped my throbbing erect cock...started shagging.

My mom Hemalatha melted into his arms as he pulled her still sitting on the sofa...I could clearly see my mother pushing her pink tongue into Jai's mouth...he was chewing her lower lip softly...both thier lips were wet with saliva...glistening...Jai then boldly pushed his palm in between mom's sari n blouse...cupping her breast...very softly mauling her...she dint even push his palm away...but was moaning...

Outwardly my mother Hemalatha appears very strict and standoffish type...not very conservative, but sort of disiplined...now what I see is quite opposite...very willingly she's allowing another man, whom she knew to kiss her lips...ravish her body as he liked.

Jai pulled down mom's sari pallu, exposing her blouse...now he's mauling her both breasts...34C size bra mom wears...neither too big nor too small...I can clearly see mom's nipples hard...poking her blouse...he bent down opening his mouth he started sucking my mom's nipple...wetting the cotton blouse...now her dark nipple very clearly seen..then he moved his head to the other breasts...mashing his head with mouth open...eyes closed my sexy mom Hemalatha was moaning.

What a hot sexy bitchy whore is my mother Hemalatha...I fell for her sensual beauty...wanted to do the same what he was doing...but my mother should offer herself the same way...thinking of that and shagging...my hose pipe cock leaked n leaked n leaked...

Even after I climaxed I kept peeping on my mother...hoping to see more 'action'...my cock now shrunk to normal size.

"Latha...I love you Latha" I heard Jai telling my mother...my mother moaned loudly as he opened her blouse and started literally mauling both her breasts...tweaking mom's dark nipples.

"Jai your cock is so hard and hot...nice and long" saying my mother ran her fingers slowly up and down his cock. "It's a chocolate bar Jai...your cock...lovely cock"

"Latha you like my cock, Latha?" Jai asked mom softly.

"Jai I love your cock" mom told him so shamelessly...saying she bent down taking her face near his cock head...with her fingers mom pulled back the foreskin exposing the pink bulb which was wet with his precum...it was glistening.

"Latha, if you love my cock...will you suck my cock Latha?" Jai asked running his hand on my mom Hemalatha's naked thighs...feeling the firmness of her flesh...

"Jai...I will suck your cock...Jai...I love you" heard my whorish bitch mother sexy Hemalatha say affectionately... 

"Yes Latha...come and suck my cock" I heard Jai's voice.

"Jai...you know...you have nice thick and long fat cock..."saying mom slowly pulled his foreskin back with her hand...exposing the pink cock head...it was glistening with pre cum...Latha ran her fingertip oh his cock head...slowly around the small opening...very lovingly she was looking at Jai.

"Latha you know I was so crazy of you those days...I used to peep into your window from my bedroom...I'd watch you lying on your and reading some magazine" Jai said this to my mom Latha while his hand was nearing the junction of her firm fleshy thighs...then she opened her thighs wide...showing her clean shaven cunt.

"You wanted to see this only na Jai?" my mom Latha asked him smiling sweetly.

"Latha...Latha...Latha...yes Latha...I want only your hot cunt" saying Jai leaned forward burying his head in between my mom's thighs...his nose almost touching her vertical slit opening...inhaled deeply.

"Come Jai....come...smell my cunt...you like my cunt aroma?" mom asked squeezing Jai's throbbing cock very tightly.

"mmmmmm...Latha what a lovely aroma...Latha...you have a very intoxicating cunt aroma" he complimented my mother Hemalatha.

"I want to suck your cock now..."saying my mother opened her mouth...bent her head slowly....as she clamped his cock in between her thich soft hot lips...slowly the dark thick cock disappeared into her mouth.

"Lathaaaa...I love the way you suck my cock...my wife doesnt suck like you Latha..."saying slowly he inserted his index finger into my mom Latha's cunt slit...started finger fucking her cunt...as she was sucking his cock...moving her head...as she'd bring his cock out almost to the tip...then she'd suck...making the rod disappear into her hot mouth. That's his cock shaft will shine coz of mom's saliva.

Like Reply