True story of my Dominating cousin sister
covid time me masth time pass
[+] 1 user Likes rasiksika's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Please update more
Like Reply
Bhai, think you were busy, kindly update when you time.
[+] 1 user Likes sexydude's post
Like Reply
Hi brother pl update today
[+] 1 user Likes cuteshafiq81's post
Like Reply
Bhai, if you get time kindly update.
Like Reply
good going
.. kindly update ASAP... can't wait to read story
[+] 1 user Likes rajeshpatil's post
Like Reply
Bhai, kindly update when you get time. Thanks in advance
Like Reply
Next day i woke up thought i am going to bangalore now  soon due to my office training. So before that let me have some fun with my cousin sis, waisay bhee already salee kee bra toe ub khol hee daeta tha mein jab bhee moeka lagta tha but still never saw her white breasts. Her nipples. Only in my imagination i use to think how her nipples must be and what color, shape. Buss sapnay ka poora hoenay ka wait kar raha tha. I got ready by 10am. Done breakfast told mom aaj will go Dwarka woh flat liya na jo new. In that making interior set now with help of my cousin sister. My mom said acha mein bhee aatee hun fir. I was like aap bhee aarahay. Mayra toe mood hee kharaab hoe gaya but i could not say no to mother. I said ok with heavy heart. Then i sms my cousin sister hi. She never replied. I called. She picked up, i said hello, i sms also, are u ready. She said for what in arrogant way. Itna arrogantly toe koi ladka bolta mujhay i wld have punched him but i controlled and said woh for my dwarka flat interior, aapnay bola toe tha kal. U will do. She said no i will not do now i changed my mind. I said why what happen, she said tumhain nahe pata, you are such a disgrace how can u behave like that yestd. I felt loe iska toe dimmag garam hoe gaya. I said par aap toe theek hee thee kal. Ub kyun gussa hoe rahee subah. She said mayree marzi, i can get angry any time. Kal my brother behaved bad with u thats why i did not got angry but i felt bad for what u did yestd. I said kya kar diya meinay. She said shut up ok. I am telling u i will tell your mom Rajbir. Be in your limits now. I said mom say yaad aayaa. She also want to come to see new flat. Then my cousin said i am not coming with u tell your mom  and tell her why i am not coming or i will tell masi. I said acha sorry. Promise will behave. She said its hard to trust u. I said trust kee baat mut karo aap. I also trusted u a lot. She said so how i broke your trust. I said u said today u will come and now when i am ready u saying u dnt want to do interior of my new flat. So that means u also broke my trust, now i have to hire someone from outside. I thought aap karogee toe it will much better because your choice is very good. Salee par hee meinay pasaaa ulta kar diya, she got silent. Then said your mom coming also. I said haan pooch loe beshak phone kar kay. She also coming. Then my cousin sis said ok then i will go, i will not go alone with u because i dont trust you now. I said ok as u wish. What time i should fetch u. She said give me 1hr. Let me get ready. I said ok maam. I disconnected. After 1hr i reached her home, i thought instead of going up again, meeting her brother and mother i will not waste my time. I just called her, i am down. She said wait i am coming, salee nay deliberate 20min wait karaya, fir aayee, i opened door for her, she sat in, as always my eyes started scanning her figure her dress. She was wearing red tight pyjami and blue kammez, her breasts were covered with her orange color dupatta, she had a bun behind her head as her hair style and first time i saw she was using big bindi on her forhead. I said aaj bengalan lag rahee hoe aap and laughed haha. She looked at me and smiled, then said shut up idiot. I said but seriously bindi, i meant dot on forhead was looking nice, her big earing on her ear were silver color. I was enjoying looking at her, salee bahut hot lag rahee thee, uppar say her body fragrance was making me more mad. I said dont wear tights much, i am unable to control myself, she said i will wear what i want, tum apnee nazar theek karo. I said i am just saying i like u in it. She said ub gadee chalaogay bhee. I started to drive. We reached home

i was so disappointed that my mother also coming with us but still i had a small get away plan also for that. Then i called my mom, aajao we are down, she came down, sat in car too. My cousin said hello masi, my mom also blessed her. Mom was sitting on  back seat. I was driving suddenly after 5 min i said oh shit mom woh water heater i left on. She said kya kartay hoe, turn back. I said ok, i said abhee aata hun let me switch off, then i went up and came down, said its leaking. Plumber ko call karna padayga. Actually i made a leak deliberately in that when i went upstair, mother said toe call kar, i called plumber said abhee aaraha hun in 1hr. I said ok, i said mom ub 1 ghanta waste hoega idhar, i was doing drama of waiting also, said my mom chaloe uppar chaltay hain. Ya aap kahoe toe mein chalta hun, aap plumber say fix karwa loe. My mother said ok fir tum doeno jao i will fix the water heater, mein next time dekh lungee. I said haan yeah hee theek rahayga. I sat in car and said bye to my mother. My cousin sis was feeling irritated with that situation, i said now not my fault, its destiny that i should go with u alone. She made an angry reaction huhhh. I did not care about her reaction and all. I just wanted to go alone with her thats all. So i had to do what i did. I said my cousin, i think first we should go to furniture market. To see what we have to buy. She said pehlay flat chaloe, let me see the rooms, then according to that i will decide, i said ok maam. I took her to flat in 20min. Opened lock. She came inside and said nice big 2 bedroom and nice space for living room. I said haan. She was seeing every corner and i was seeing her figure. Her ass shape when she was walking. Salee nay moemay pooray dhakay hua thay with her chunni. Dil toe kar raha tha i shld remove her chunni. Par i controlled. Then she said looking at me, helloooo what u doing. I removed eyes from her legs as her tights were v sexy. I said kuch nahee. She said stop staring me ok. Sudhar jao tum. I said slowly yeah hee toe nahe kar sakta. She said what, i said kuch nahe, i was saying that should we buy today furniture. She said yes of course. Then i took her to furniture market of kirti nagar. Very busy market. We were walking and almost every man turned to see my cousin sis figure. I noticed also. We entered a shop and my cousin was selecting table, couch, bed and few more things. Sales boy was showing her and i was sitting on side. Then after few min i saw That owner of shop came must be in his 40s. He said his sales boy, tu jaa mein madam ko dikhata hun.

He started showing her, to be correct  i should say, he started seeing her nicely too. Salee jab jhukti toe dupata neechay hoe jaata. Fir moemay kee cleavage dikhtee hee thee. Owner toe pagal hee hoe gaya tha , if i was not there, i am sure woh iskaa bang kar daeta. He saw me in between and said sir kuch pepsi wagarah loe aap, as i came next to them, he was saying me aap baitho sir, i will show madam. I thought yeah sala mayray saamnay dekh nahe par raha issay, thats why telling me to sit. I also thought chal dekh lay kuch discount hee dae daega. Mayra bhee kya jaa raha tha. Salee mayray liya toe jugaad hee thee, uppar say kaunsa chod daeta yeah issay, sirf dekh hee raha tha. I sat little away and started seeing how owner was behaving, my cousin sis said yeah wala looks nice table and couch, he was makng her bend deliberately also by saying aap utha kar dekho table, very light, as soon she bend to check the small table weight her deep cleavage he use to see all. I smiled seeing that idiot owner. After few min my cousin sis got to know that owner staring her badly and she covered her breast nicely with her chunni. We took few things and he said i will deliver in 1hr. I gave him address and we went back to dawarka flat. Waited there , by then we were waiting, i was seeing her badly too. I said her let me take your pics, she said noo, i said please, i am going to bangalore also, toe pics kay saharay hee i will live. She smiled and seeing her smile, i took phone from pocket. Started clicking her, thoda drama kar rahee thee but she made few pose for me after that. I said remove chunni, let me see properly. She removed very easily and i was zooming on her breast shape, dil kar raha tha issay utha kar waheen chod daalun, still i controlled. After clicking her few pics

[Image: a.jpg]

[Image: b.jpg]

[Image: c.jpg]

[Image: d.jpg]

[Image: e.jpg]

[Image: f.jpg]

[Image: g.jpg]

By then furniture also came, the people who came to set it, i gave them 500rs and they went. Innocent boys thay, not harami like there owner. They did not even see at my cousin not even once. After they went i closed the flat, turn the air con on, as split air con was already fitted in bedroom. I was checking the quality of bed by sitting on it. She said bakee i will choose slowly, i said no problem, i was sitting on bed and she was standing, it was afternoon time already. She said drop me home now, i thought in my heart abhee kahan, pehlay tayra thoda maza toe laynay dae jaanaymun, i said come sit on bed check quality, she said no i am fine. She went other side to see couch and sat there. I went also to living room and sat next to her, said nice couch u selected. She said karogay kya iss flat ka, i said aapko launga idhar jab bhee dil karayga. She hit me slap on my shoulder lightly and said aur mein tumharee mummy ko laungee saaath mein, she said batao na, seriously. I said bataya toe, whenever i will feel, will spend time with u here alone, she stayed quiet and stared in my eyes serious way, dont  joke with me rajbir, i will get angry fir. I said acha baaba nahe launga aapko buss. She said fir kya karogay, i said will see maybe will give on rent. She said ok. Then she said in young age u own a flat too. Not bad rajbir. I said because you are lucky for me. Kal bataya toe aapko, thats why i got promoted also, tabhee toe bangalore jaa raha for training, she said how much salary now u will make, i said salary aur age poochee nahe jaatee, she said really ub mujhay chupaogay.

I said meinay aapsay poocha kabhee aapkee bra ka size same hai ya baddd gaya hai, she said idiot and by the way u have asked me that also, i said woh toe when i bought suit for u that time poocha tha, ub baddaa hai size ya same hai, she said shut up ok. I smiled and after few seconds said 85000rs now, she said seriously, i said yah, she said nice Rajbir. I said i told u from the time i am seeing you i got more lucky. She said no way, its because u work hard i think, i said but i believe its your luck on me. Buss apnee figure dikhatee rahee karo aur kya maangta hun aapsay. She stayed quiet and turn head other side. I said aaj bhee badee hot lag rahe hai aapkee figure. She looked at me in my eyes by turning her face towards me and said i think we should go now mom must be waiting. I grabbed her thigh same time and said abhe nahe. We will go in few minutes, she saw my hand on her thigh but stayed quiet. Instead of removing my hand from her thigh. She said i think i should put some expensive things also in your this flat. As you can afford. I was rubbing her thigh nicely now and took hand on her chuut area below her kameez. I said do whatever u want. I will give u cash. She saw my hand and felt on her chuut above her pyjami and suddenly got up from couch removing my hand like a current she felt.

Come drop me home. I was sitting on couch still, i was in full mood now to enjoy with her. I grabbed her small hand while sitting only and pulled her towards me. She fell on my lap. Started to say kya kar rahay hoe, i said relax kar raha hun with u for few minutes. I was grabbing her waist with only my left hand and with right i was feeling her tight red pyjami. She was trying to remove my left hand only from her waist so she can stand again but my grip was tight. She said leave my waist rajbir. I was like just 2 minutes let me feel u. She is like i will tell your mom i am telling u. I loosen the grip listening that and she got up again. Took her chunni. Covered her boobs. I was still sitting on couch, said i am leaving also for bangalore. Let me take little luck with me na. She smiled suddenly and said what luck, you are a liar. I got up from couch also seeing her smile. Said acha i swear on mom, thoda sa luck lunga. Zada nahe. She was looking me strangely that how rigid i am. I placed one hand below her and  picked her up straight in my arms, took her inside bedroom. Her chunni fell down , she was like put me down idiot boy,  i was saying i swear sirf 2 minutes ka luck give me, i am going for 1 month almost. How i will live away from u without seeing u, she was in my arms nicely. I dropped her on bed softly and came beside her. Just let me feel u for few minutes. Wont do after this ever. She was being very strict and tried to got up again. Seeing that kee salee itna drama kar rahe hai. I pulled her both hands back and made her lay on bed. Came above her, tightly grabbed her hands above her head, was looking straight in her eyes, without putting my weight on her. Though i was on her but on my knees. I said relax ok i am not a rapist. I do so much for u, i care for u, 2 minute u cant understand me. I said that in irritating way, She said leave my hand idiot u hurting me. I left her hand and came beside her, next to her on bed after showing her my strength, to my surprise, she was still laying on bed itself. I was saying her stupid things now politely to convince her bla bla bla . I will never hurt u, i care u a lot. After few minutes  what i see, she turned other side. Showing me her back. As soon i saw her she did not got up from bed and only turned to other side. I got my green signal again. My eyes went down on her ass shape, kya gaand dikha rahee thee ub, I made my self little more close to her and first adjusted my lund in my pants. Placed it on her soft ass. Then grabbed her thigh above her red pyjami again. Pressing her leg and thigh softly. Saying her how i will ever live without u away from u. She is like stop it rajbir, dont, she wasnt getting up but only grabbed my hand from not taking on her chuut area. With my right hand i just open her jooda, the bun of her long hairs and said you should leave them open and my left hand she was holding so i could not take it on her chuut. I wanted to enter my hand inside her pyjami today and press her chuut above her pantie. I was aware kuch nahe kahaygee salee. She was saying me ,you are so besharam rajbir. I am your cousin sister. I was like not real still and i am just taking my luck from u little bit not jumping on u my sweet cousin. I started to lick her back of neck with my tongue, she felt ticklish kind feeling and tried to shake her head but after that i licked her back of neck with my lips. Sucked it all of her neck from behind. My left hand went from her thigh to her waist, i was feeling her small thin waist, my lund started to get rub on her ass on its own. She was like what u doing now enough. I said busss 2 min only. From her waist i took my hand inside her kammez finding the space towards her uppar part of pyjami, where she had tied it and i grabbed the knot to open it. She understood also what i am up to. My mouth was still licking her white creamy soft neck from behind, she became strong now in resistance also as soon she felt my hand on her knot of pyjami. I said 2 min ruk jao na. Let me feel u. She said little louder enougghhhhhh i said and pushed my hand away. i could not open the knot of her pyjami. She got up from bed and went out. I was still laying there thinking kya yaar itna toe nakhra hai iss bhen kee loede ka. Dil toe kar raha tha zabardasti chod dun salee ko. Par i controlled. Jo mazaa iskee chuut maarnay ka aayga jab yeah khud daegee woh zabardasti mein nahe tha. I got myself together. Made my hard lund little soft again, then got up from bed too, came to other room, she was not there. I went out of flat. She was standing near car. I said from top, aaraha hun wait. I locked flat and went down. Opened car. She sat in. I started to drive. She was silent i knew issay bura laga tha because i was trying to open her pyjami. I was looking at her. Said thank you. She looked at me in anger. Without saying anything. She looked other direction. I said thank u for little luck u gave me again. Now my time will go well in bangalore. She did not responded but salee kee figure abhee bhee faad lag rahee thee. Mein toe tharak mein hee tha. I  grabbed her thigh again. She looked my hand and said tumhain sharam nahe hai na. I said nahee hai. I am besharam. Aapnay hee toe uppar bola tha kee you are besharam Rajbir. She said i am telling u, i will never come with u anywhere. I said u know i like feeling u. She said enough ok haath hatao. I said aap bhee rakh loe mujh par apna haath. I dont mind. She looked me in shock and said i dont want to touch u ok. I took hand on her chuut instead of removing it from her thigh, i was going to bangalore so wanted my fun with her without feeling shy. So i ignored the bitch and pressed my hand nicely there above her chuut harder. She felt it and pushed my big hand away. I said i am not putting my hand inside your pyjami, just let me feel u from top only. She said shut up ok. Wait i will tell masi what u saying. She took her phone out to call. I was like kahan karaygee phone. Aisay hee bhoktee rehtee hai. She dialled the number. I was driving slow. My mom picked up phone, she said hello masi. I heard she actually called my mom, my hand was still on her pyjami above her chuut area only. My cousin said, masi yeah rajbir ko samjha loe aap. I am telling u he is going out control. I got shock listening what she said. I removed my hand from her chuut area instantly and grabbed phone from her. Stopped car on the side of road. Said my mom kuch nahe mom woh i was saying her to buy some other furniture but my cousin wanted to save money and buy something else. I begged my cousin sis in a reaction mut bolo, wont do now. She was angry face still, my mom said baat karao cousin say. Let her say what she want first. I said ok. I begged her again dont say please. Salee nay gaand faad dee mayree. I gave her phone back and she said haan massi. He is going out of control. I again made a beg reaction pleaaaseeeee promise i wont do now. Then she said my mom. Woh he is spending much, when same furniture come for less. She changed the talk and i got relief. After she cut phone she laughed nicely on me looking my face and said bachuu ub toe bach gaye tum, next time will tell your mom samjhay. So behave ok. I said ok maam, i was still in shock. Kaheen bataa daetee toe my whole image would have gone down in my family. I dropped my cousin her home and in rest of way never even touched her. She jumped off and said aaya na mazaa. Apnee aukaad mein rahay karo. She disrespected me again. I felt so bad. Listening that. Salee ka itna ghamand. She was walking and going inside her home, i was looking her gaand and said to myself, salee tujhay toe tayree aukkad dikhaunga ek din. Tujhay salve banaa kar rakhunga. I drove back to home in anger. Kuch zadaa mazaa bhee nahe mila and above that bitch won also by pressing me down today.
[+] 3 users Like writer's post
Like Reply
In evng i was at home, i called Shanky, said bhosdee kay, kahan hai, he said shop par hee hun abhee bhee, i said salay why was flirting with her that day, u know she is mine, i havnt ate her yet, he said bhai just was hvng little fun, she was looking very sexy, how u control yourself, i said bhai things going on slow but i am trying, u dont call her ok, i hope u wont, he said but yaar if i try also then nothing wrong in it, maybe she will come under me quick, i was like ghanta nahe karaygee she is a clever bitch, he said ok but dnt mind if i try, i said ok then, i did not wanted to look like a looser so said him ok, we then spoke for 2 more min about some other topics and i informed him also about my bangalore trip, i said when i am going bangalore toe tu try kar liyo. He said ok bhai. We said bye, i slept after dinner as i was travelling early mrng next day, so it was good to stay away from her as well for few weeks to focus on my work little work, i masturbated thinking of her dress today and her skin fragrance was still in my mouth, the way i licked it kissed her back, made her felt my lund, it was amazing feeling, i was thinking what a feeling will come when my lund will go in and out of her pussy, ohhh maannn i was just in a dream land and slept, next day i took early flight and went bangalore to attend my few weeks training session, same routine there , went to office, came home, hard working life, stopped myself from calling her, my dream fuck, so few days passed lke that, i got no contact from her and from my side also i never contacted her, almost 3rd week it was now, i kept myself busy in my training and work, new people there but i was missing my cousin sis a lot, so i called her but she never picked my phone, i did not knew why or how but i thought what an attitude this women has, looks lke she thinking i am her dog forever and i will run after her, which i was not doing right now, it was 3rd week end now and slowly my training got finished and i came back Delhi, saturday evng i was going out with my office colleagues for dinner and movie fun, i got a call from shanky, he says bhaiiiii u home, i said haan buss about to go out for dinner with office colleagues, he said i need to tell u something yaar, i said tell me now on phone or tmmrw i will meet, he said about your cousin, i said hmmm ok bol, he said, i got her

i said what, what u mean, i controlled my voice, he said in laughing way again, lay gaya tha ussay mein aur chuswaaya bhee, i was lke seriously, he said haan bhai, i said come home now, i will cancel my dinner, i cancelled my dinner and was so upset that how he got her so quickly, bhenchod, i was lke maybe he is joking and teasing me, let him come first, i waited that 20min lke a hell, shanky came, we went to my room, i locked room n he hugged me, great to see u after weeks again bhai, then he said mazaa dae gayee tayree cousin, i said how and when, he said yestd night only chusa usnay mayra, i said but u never told me u were in touch wth her, he said but u told me, i can also try so i tried my ways and u were outside city so i did not wanted to bother u, i was lke ok tell me from start and dont make a joke of me, he said u think i will lie, he called her first in front of me, she picked up phone, he said hi what u doing, she said nothing just watching some soap on tv, where are u still in shop or home now, he said going home , employees closing shop, she said ok, then he said give a kiss, she did mwahh, he said kiss nice i did not get it here, she said shut up, shanky smiled n said 4 happen, she did mwahh ok happy and she disconnected, then i was literally fucked up, feeling jealous, heart broken in some way that i wasted so much time and money on this bitch, ultimately my gut feeling was correct that she is a bitch, i always thought she was a conservative modern fashionable women but Shanky broke her, i was shocked, stunned, no words i had, i just asked him how u did this miracle, i knew he is a good looking guy, tall also little more tall then me also, around 6 feet but he was not a man kind of person, he was still like a boy, not brave also in fights and always use to protect his chocolate face first, as he use to be proud of his face a lot, so when i asked him how all this and that also so quick, he said i will tell u everything, he started by saying, the day we last spoke, remember when u came my shop with her to buy her a new phone, that day later u told me i can try on her if i want, then same time i called her and she picked up phone, i said hiii, she was hii, this is shanky, she said i knew i saved your number already, i told her actually i called about phone u bought from my shop, is it working fine, i just wanted to ask if all ok and if u need a demo i can come to make u understand some features about it, she said no its ok, i will understand on my own, thanks for calling, i then said other thing is bill of this phone i gave u wrong price, as i took less price so i have to give correct bill, so for that i have to come your home as it can give me problem later in income tax, she said oh ok no problem i am available right now, i said ok i was closing shop also will reach your home with correct bill, she said me her home location, i said i know, ek doe baar raj ko drop kara hua udhar. i told my servant to close shop, it was almost 7pm that time and i went for her home, straight i reached there, she opened door, invited me inside, i went and sat in living room, then i handed her the correct bill, i asked her bring phone i will give u small demo also, she went inside to bring and i was noticing her walk, it was lovely to see this beauty in her own home itself, when she came, i asked her where is your family members, she said only my mother and brother live here with me, i dnt have big family, they go gurudwara this time bungla sahib, i asked about her father, she said he died due to some sickness few years ago. i said sorry to hear that, she was sitting on my opposite couch after handed me her phone, i went sat next to her first n said let me show u demo of this model now

she never felt that uncomfortable with me sitting next to her and was focusing on her phone screen only which i was moving and giving her demo, then after that i came back to the other couch, she smiled little, she said thanks for discount today, i said naa no big deal, aapkay liya anything, after all u are so pretty, she blushed and asked so anything else, i was just staring at her and mesmerized with her natural beauty as she was sitting in front of me without any make up and in normal clothes of home tshirt and pink tights, she said again hellooo anything else Mr Shanky, i came back in senses and said sorry i was lost in your beauty, u look so pretty without make up also, honestly i never seen a beauty like u, she smiled said u sure u came for this bill thing only or u wanted to talk to me, u can tell me honestly, i was like this girl is v clever and smart, i said actually both, i wanted to give u correct bill also and wanted to talk with u also which i cldnt do in front of my friend Raj, she smiled i knew, u dont look that innocent lke u behaving, she was talking blunt with me and i smiled back at her and said you were looking very pretty that day, jab aap mayree shop par aayee thee.

so i thought i should , i mean u know, she said what u saying i cant understand but that pretty thing i know u dnt need to tell me again and again, i said oh sorry then, she said no need to be sorry, i was trying to be descent to make good impression on her, she then said coffee or tea, i was glad she offered me and i was waiting for this as well to extend my time near her more, i said coffee, she got up, went to kitchen, now i noticed her sexy ass in that pink tights she is wearing, while she was walking her small ass shape and thin waist was looking really fruitful to me, she was making coffee but after 2 min of wait i went behind her in kitchen, she saw and said u can sit inside Mr shanky, i said i am only Shanky for my friends, she said i am not your friend, i am elder then u if i am not wrong u and Raj are same age, dnt u, i said yah i am 20. she said rajbir is 19 i think. I said yah i am few months old then me. I think he will be 20 in coming months also. then she smiled and said then i am 7yr older then u, how can we be friends, i stayed silent and only smiled at her, i was noticing her figure and she knew where i was looking, i said i am glad u choose my shop to buy phone, she said why glad in it and u have showroom big one, not a shop, i said yah small showroom still, she was lke what small its bigger then my home, i said all father hard work, i am just taking care of it now after he got retired, she said so why glad u are, nothing big in it if i bought small phone from u, i said such sexy women bought from my shop, thats why i am glad, she raised her eyebrows looking at me after listening that sexy word from my mouth , she stayed silent and continued to make coffee and said who else in your home shanky, i said i am only son , my mom and dad, both retired, she said oh nice small family, so how long u knw rajbir, i said almost 15yrs, she said nice must be strong friendship, i said yah, she said so how can we be friends when u are friend of Rajbir and that also from 15yrs, i said we can still be friend, he doesnt need to knw about our friendship, she turned n looked at me, then said i just met u, cant trust u in one day, i said no problem take your time, she served me coffee, i had it and said her i will leave now, she said ok bye i said bye n went my home, next day afternoon i called her she picked up, i started talk casually to make her comfortable first, she was not showing any problem or any irritation sign in talking on phone and instead she was enjoying my talks with her and i was making sure i make her laugh in between which i was doing, then i asked her to come my home, i will show her my home, she said some other day thanks Shanky my friend, i said welcome madam friend, 3rd day went too in small talks and mostly i was calling her only, she never called, 4th day i again said her on phone come lets go out in evng and eat something together and then i will show u my home too, she said u asking me for a date, if its lke that then let me make it clear i dont like dates and not with a younger boy like u

i said not a date, its a friend evng out, we can eat something together, have a nice time, laugh, she said why me u want to go with, go with with your some other friend, i said becz they are all not pretty like u, she smiled and i said please come u will enjoy and i wont bite u promise, she said ok if its not a date and a friendly outing , i will, she agreed to come at my home too, i picked her up, met her mother also and she allowed her to go with me after knowing that i am raj friend also, then i took her out to some nice eating point, we had nice chicken rolls and coffee, from there we went to photo booth shop where they click funny pics, we laughed and made funny funny faces while sitting in that photo booth and then while i was taking her my home now to show her my home, she said me i had a best time today with u and u made me laugh so much too, she was looking our funny pics which came from photobooth and was laughing also seeing my reactions, i was driving n took her my home only at a time when my dad and mom were not there, we entered inside, she said u have nice home, where are your parents, i said they went to some relative home, she said ohh u shld hve told me earlier, i wld hve come some other day, when your mother at home, i said why nothing wrong in coming my home when i am alone here, i wont jump on u, she laughed and said sorry i did not meant that, we had nice time i did not touched her wrongly or did any wrong, just normal flirting and tried to mke her smile more, she was impressed with my home too, thats why i took her, i praised about her beauty too in between many times, which she took positively, then i dropped her at her home in my car and gave her small earing in gift, she wasnt accepting it but i insisted and gave her. she felt v happy with my behaviour and while dropping she said i would be glad to be your friend too, as u respect womens a lot, i felt good after her positive remark but thought in my heart wait and watch beauty girl, i will bring u under me before raj, then i said raj also respect womens, she said in anger whose name u took, i said why, she was lke promise me u wont tell him, i said promise, she said we are friends now so telling u, he touch me everytime and dnt respect me at all, i dont like his company, u are really opposite of him, then i said really i never knew that, i thought he is your cousin, she said yah i am also shocked too but i still never told his mother about that, then i said u know not his fault, u are so sexy too, she smiled ohh plz, i said but he is good looking too, she then said not lke u, u are more, i felt good, then she went off car, i was happy came back, then next 1 whole week passed only talking to her, i never touched her, we use to talk on phone everyday about our daily activities and sometimes i use to take her for coffee in evening, i was v respectful towards her, it was really hard to be that fake but i was controlling myself and trying not to touch her, then i asked her for a movie but her mother did not let her go, so we had to cancel it, after 3 weeks i got a chance to take her out, she said i only have 1hr, u know mom sometimes dont allow to go out, she wont allow to go with any man everytime and specially when u are younger then me also, so i told her today i am going to my best friend home, i said yah your mom right also, any man will get crazy for u after seeing your beauty, she said shut up in soft way , i smiled and later i went to pick her up ,she came and sat in car little ahead of her home, she was in her punjabi suit, black kammez and white salwaar, loose salwaar but kammez was tight from her figure designer suit it was , i saw her and felt like today i have to do something

i cant bloody go on like this, i took her my home first, as my programme was clear , my parents were not at home, so i opened lock, she said again u alone, i smiled and opened door, she went inside and sat on my bed, was playing some music, i said her after few min of talking, i love u, she got shocked, she said what nonsense, i went close to her and said i do, she said my age is not lke u, i said i lke bigger age girls, its not an issue, she said what u mean, i said i mean as they are more mature and dont behave lke a kid, she said how many girls u had before then, i said honestly only one, i had a breakup 6 months ago with her, u want to hear more about her, she said no, she got up from bed and went to kitchen said i will mke coffee for us, i knew she felt shy n went away, i went to kitchen after her and was standing behind her now, took her chunni away from her neck and turned her towards me, she said what u want, i said u, she said we cant do or make relation not nice and i dnt knw u from long, i removed her little part of hairs from her face, which was coming on her face, and pull them back, then said its ok u dnt need to commit now, just let me love u, u dnt need to love me back, she smiled and turned to make coffee and i turned her again, this time i kissed her neck and licked it softly, she reacted with small ummhh and i knew it was her soft moan, then i licked her neck again and again n now made her chin little up to suck her neck, she is shorter in height also then me, so i grabbed her quickly in my arms from her ass, she held my neck and wrapped her arms around my neck, she was in my arms and i was lickng her neck, she was objecting but i squeezed her ass few times n she was saying no shanky please let me go, my hand was caressing her back and she was like a small doll in my arms right now with her legs wrapped so tight around me, i knew she is coming in my control, i took advantage of that and started to lick between her cleavage with my tongue and took her near kitchen shelf, placed her on my marble black shelf, she sat and i was licking between her cleavage, she was trying to push my face with her hands, i held her small arms, i knew i should do what i want now with her or else she will get away, i pulled her kammez up and removed it in a sec, it came all out and she was in her pink bra now, shying and covering her breast, wanted to run away inside, was saying me give me my kammez back what is this, i saw her creamy white skin and without wasting time, i opened her hook of bra also , started rubbing my hands on her naked back, she was shocked what i did so quickly , her bra she held it tight and tried to tie the hook again, that time my eyes went on her breast shape, they were really round and good size, i was shocked with such thin perfect sexy waist she had a good size breast, i grabbed her bra from her shoulder and pulled her strap down frm her shoulder, she was not letting it go, i said let it go, she said nooo plz shanky, i pulled it and it came down, bra was in my hand now, i thrown it away, she was covering her breasts with her hands , i said have trust on me, i wont hurt u, she said nothing and same time i pulled her hand away from her breast, she was still showing struggle to me and saying nooo, i said ok let me see only, i went back little and she looked at me u are stupid, promise u wont touch, i said let me see, pull hand down, she knew i wont listen her, she pulled her hand little down only and i saw a glimpse of her nipple its brown, i went close to her n straight without wasting a single sec, i took her brown nipple in my mouth, now i was sucking her nipple then pulled her hand all down, both hands i grabbed and was licking her nipples, one by one, sucking, licking, i took her right nipple in my mouth, she grabbed my hairs tight n i knew she was having fun, i was licking her so soft creamy white breast and brown nipple , enjoying it, then came up, gave her a nice smootch, i told her to lick my tongue , she was trying to remove her face other side but i grabbed her head from back and licked her small lips again and again and was feeling her tongue with my tongue , i was glued on her mouth, she was replying my smootch by licking my tongue now, french kissing was going on between us, her breast i was squeezing, it was hurting her little as my squeezing was hard, so i did gentle a bit, she broke the lip kiss after few seconds and said enough now, leave me, she came down from shelf and i went away little , she wore her bra and kammez quick, then said drop me, i want to go home now ,i was feeling so proud, that with in 3 to 4 weeks i was sucking her milk place, then we never spoke much that time, i asked her to stay there little more but had to drop her as she wanted to go, maybe she was feeling bad now after i licked her nipples nicely. so i went and dropped her and came back.

{ Present time }, I ,said wah tunay uskkay doodhay choos liya bhenchod u are superb and v fast, i tried too much but never reached till there, Shanky said bro i think i understood bitch better, if i wld hve given her a chance to let her go, then she wld hve also not let me do, i made good impression for few weeks and then moekay par choka maara, i said yah good i think u have advantage also as u r not her cousin bro, it was hard to me as i have that cousin tag also, Shanky laughed haha yah true, aagay sunoe raj bhai

Then Shanky started again telling me about his experience with my cousin sis, so after the day i licked her nipples, next day i called her we spoke casually, she was not talking that well and making excuse for meeting me again or go out with me, i was understanding what she is doing but mein bhee kahan ruknay wala tha ub, i continued calling her for few days made normal talks, tried to gave her more time and gain her more trust and finally she agreed to meet me again, this time i planned to take her for a drive with me, long drive, i went her home, picked her up in my car, she sat and we started with casual talks, i was doing my flirting with her, trying to make her smile and all, then took her to a nice drive gurgaon side, she was in her jeans and tight top that time, we were listening music and i was driving, then i dropped her off after a long drive, she said thanks for nice time and she really liked long drive, as she dont go out much, in between days she started to call me too, there i got it, now she is trusting me, she was telling me her personal things like she has period and all today and was in pain, i was feeling good that she trust me, so yestd when she called me, she told me in talks her mom and bro went out, so i made a programme to surprise visit her as i knew she must be alone, i went upstairs, she opened door and got shocked seeing me, i smiled and went in, she said bataa toe daetay u are coming, i said i wanted to surprise u, we went inside her room, she was dressed normal in her tshirt and long skirt, i spoke to her for few min as i was on her bed sitting with her, i again said her i need your answer for my love towards u, she said i am happy being your friend, i went more close to her and grabbed her soft hand kissed it

she said i am older then u and i dnt feel comfortable with this love of yours for me, i said again u need to learn to trust i am not going to betray u and age is just a number, just feel comfortable, i took her finger in my mouth and licked it, then i held her in my arms and without giving her a chance to react i was kissing her neck, licking it with my tongue, she made her head little up, i understood she is giving me more space to lick it, so i grabbed her hairs and opened them, my tongue was rolling on her white neck, i pulled her tshirt little down from her right shoulder and licked her shlder over her black bra strap, she said shanky relax, no plz, i said wait, let me taste u little, i cant control now, u knw i cant even think of any grl now apart from u, i was lickng her neck and then grabbed her chin, took her lips in my mouth straight, her lower lip i licked, she responded by closing her eyes and i got her green signal, my tongue was entering inside her mouth, she opened her lips a bit and i slide my tongue in her mouth, my hands took her tshirt up from behind and i was feeling her back, she broke our kiss feeling my hands trying to open her bra hook again, she said plz no, shanky i cant, i looked in her eyes, she was pleading from her eyes not to open her bra but my lund was already hard n i was horny from many weeks for her, i cldnt stop myself and i took her tshirt up, removed it all with in a second, placed my hand on her skirt and pulled it up above her knees, she was trying to stop my hand from entering in her skirt and touching her pantie, that time i pulled her bra down and made her breasts naked, my mouth quickly went on her nipple again, she cldnt stop me, with one hand i was feeling her naked thigh as i pulled her long skirt all up and my mouth was just on her nipple, which i made so wet, almost 5min i sucked her breasts again and i got up, i cldnt stop there, unbutton my jeans and pulled it down, she tried to get up from bed and was covering her breast with her arm, i pushed her on bed and removed my underwear also, there my cock came out, she instantly said nooo way shanky, what the hell, u are mad, wear pants plz, she was getting irritated but i grabbed her hand and made her held it, then said kiss this, then i will wear, she looked at me, as soon she grabbed it, she was trying to remove her hand from it

i made her rub it little n she grabbed my cock on her own after that, i got it, that she is doing drama only, she like to hold it, she said no i cant kiss, i never did, i asked her r u virgin, she said ofcourse, i smiled and said kiss only, she said no shanky plz, then i pressed her head near my cock and made my cock little more ahead n near to her lips, so she saw from much close now and slowly kissed, i said not lke this, kiss properly, she did again mwahh, her hands were covering her breasts still, i opened her hands and made her breasts view clear for me and said place tongue on it, she looked at me like anger reaction but took out her tongue and place it on tip of my cock, i pressed her head same time there and rubbed it all on her lower lip, then said take inside mouth, she was like umhhh was saying noo reaction by using her head

i pressed her breast same time and pinched her nipple hard, her mouth got little open and same time i slide my cock inside her mouth, she took but was nodding her head like nooo take it out without saying anything, i cld understand her reaction, then she moved back and took my cock out of her mouth, i said plz do little only, i promise wont say u again, she looked in my eyes in anger and shock and then looked at my cock, then after few seconds took it in her mouth again, i was not applying any pressure on her as i wanted her to do this on her own, i cldnt believe my cock was inside this beauty mouth, my best friend cousin sister, i was trying to push it all in her and easily she was taking my cock inside her mouth, as its not so big also, she grabbed it with other hand then and started to rub it also, then increased her pace of rubbing it, i was holding her breast and in between pressing her nipple, she took it out of her mouth and was rubbing only, then she said me, wear pant now, i said complete it, dont leave in between, she knew what i meant and i grabbed back of her neck and pushed it on my cock, it went inside her mouth again, she looked up and i was saying her i love u, she took cock out of her mouth and went on my balls, took my one ball all in her mouth, i was shocked and moaned louddd aaahhhhhhhh ohhhhh loveeee, she then again took my cock in her mouth, as i dnt hve that big cock so it was getting fit in her mouth nicely , i said her i am cumming, she instantly took it out and went away from there and my cum same time splashed on her bed sheet, all went on her pillow and bed sheet where she was sitting few sec ago, she wore her bra and tshirt till then and said lucky i moved away and she laughed

i was smiling looking at her, i got this bitch, i was feeling so happy, i said her i love u again, i wanted to do so much more with her but this was enough for today and not the right time also, she said plz go shanky and dont forget your promise, never again or i will not trust u again, i said in love u need to learn to trust, she said i dont love u yet, i lke your company only but i know u will make me fall in love with u, i trust u shanky, i said of course u will fall in love with me only, i wore my jeans till then, i was done for that time, kissed her on her cheek and said her i will go now, bye, went and came home, so this all happened in past few weeks, thats why came here today to tell u as i wanted to tell u this from many days, Raj bhai our friendship shld not get weak becz of your cousin right, i said haan yaar nothing will happen to our friendship, abay pic toe layta uskee koi, lund choostay hua ya moemay kee, shanky said next time lunga, i said chal bay i am happy for u as u broke her better n quicker then me but in my heart i was feeling jealous, so after saying shanky bye and all for that night, i was in a shock with all that what he said me, i was feeling like a looser, i cried too that how can this bitch think so bad of me and tell wrong about me to this stupid dumb shanky, he was always a dumb boy and today he won my arrogant cousin, after few min i thought no way i am not going to loose that bitch like this, i will make a plan and take her before him, i need to take her virginity, i should be the one who shld break seal of her chuut, her tight vagina i shld break her first, i need to find a way to do that and i had a plan for it, that doll i cant let it go like this, i made up my mind and made a plan to take her back again. Night happen thinking all those thoughts i slept. next day i will start my moves to get her back as still her vagina was sealed tight and i knew i am a smart and brave guy. i can do it
[+] 3 users Like writer's post
Like Reply
Next day Sunday i woke up early mrng and from mrng itself i was feeling like i shld first go and meet my cousin sis, it was already so many days i never met, i was feeling bad also that i tried to applied a strategy of no contact plan with her but that went totally wrong and went against me itself, that bloody shanky bastard already took advantage of her, though he was my one good frnd but still for my cousin, i could hve break my friendship also with Shanky, i was feeling ditched, i just wanted to get my cousin at any cost or by any means, before i went bangalore for training last i enjoyed with her at her room, i knew she knows what i want from her but i should have not diverted my plan from what i was doing to no contact but what to do, as i was outside city also for almost one and half month, this could have still happened as that bitch was never trustful, so i got ready, i had some plan in my head for now, it was afternoon i reached her home, parked car, went upstairs, my aunty opened door, she hugged me, i touched her feet for blessings, she said when u came from bangalore, your mom told me, i said buss kal hee aayaa wapis aunty ji, i went inside, was sitting with her in her room, we were normal talking and then her son, my cousin bro also came, he sat with me, we were talking and all about my work and my small promotion, then my cousin sister came to her mother room also, she saw me but tried to ignore me and said her mother, mumma i need some cash, need to go for facial at beauty parlor, her mom said u never said Rajbir hello also, this is your manners, i smiled at her and she said hello, i said her mother, its ok aunty, happens, i knew bitch was again showing me arrogance, her mom said her go make tea for Rajbir, i will give u money after this for parlor, she went to kitchen with her face like in bad expression, i could understand that she is into shanky now so showing me arrogance, her bro then said to me, ok Raj i am going outside to meet my friends, u sit with mummy and do come again ok, i said him bye and all, then aunty was sitting with me, as soon my cousin bro went out of home, i said aunty, woh mom was saying she wanted to talk with u, aunty said ok i will call her, i said use my phone, i gave her my phone after dialing my mother number and said my mom, aunty wants to talk with u, then both sisters were talking and i got up from there, this was just a little trick to keep aunty busy, as i wanted her to be busy so i cld escape to kitchen where my cousin sis was making tea for us, i went inside kitchen, she noticed me, i was standing beside her, looking at her, i noticed she was wearing her punjabi suit with red tight pyjami and short kammez, her kameez was till her knees only, like old fashion tight suit it was, first i noticed her nicely and then made my mouth close to her hairs to smell her fragrance, hmmm nice fragrance, she was looking very pretty, i said her when i left u 45 days back, u were not looking this sexy, now u got more sexy, she looked at me in anger look and said can u sit inside with mom, i said no i cant, i came here for u, she knew what i was after, it was her chuut i wanted, i then grabbed her waist straight and went behind her, wrapped my hands around her waist and this time came completely behind her to feel her ass softness and whispered in her ears

u are so small size but with a hot figure, like i always like, i missed u so much, she pushed me instantly and said i will not tolerate this non sense any more ok, grow up, u are not my bf, i said then who is your bf, she zipped her mouth and was just staring at me in anger, then she turned again towards stove to make tea and i pulled her hand this time, as i lost my patience and was feeling irritated, i turned her by grabbing her thin arm and i said i know who is your bf, she was looking in my eyes with anger and said then go inside if u know and start show me some respect or else, i said what u mean by or else, she said i am telling u dont force me to be bad, i said u know what beautiful your so called bf came to me yesterday evening, that bastard shanky my best frnd, he told me that he enjoyed with u, she was shocked listening what i said, zipped silent and shocked, then i said, yes its true, he said me he will continue to enjoy u and bring u under him very soon, she said really he said like that about me, i said yes, u trusted a wrong person miss, she was shocked stunned, her face got so down, she said me i will teach him a good lesson now, thank u for alerting me, i knew this guy acting fake, i said of course u trusted wrong person, i said when yestd he called u in evening and ask for kiss i was there and also did mwahhh why. she said because he won a bet. i said what bet. then she said few days back he took me outside for coffee. { Her side Story started } he said me that rajbir told me to take care of my cousin sis as she like going out . so i agreed also that he is your friend and nice boy. that when we went for coffee he took some stupid bet with me there and said if he won i will have to kiss him. i slapped him listening that. then he said not real kiss but 5 virtual kisses just on phone. i said what bet, he said but if he loose he will give me a free brand new phone from his shop. i said what bet. he said that i have to drop a glass of water on the first person who enters that coffee shop. i agreed. thought its easy. panee hee toe girana hai. waisay bhee coffee shop mein all young people come. then we waited for new customer to enter and i saw old couple entered. i said him no i cant throw water on uncle and aunty, they are old. he said then u will loose the bet. i got irritated and angry also but thought ok i better loose but cant throw water on an old couple u idiot shanky. he laughed and said then i won virtual kisses from u. i said whatever. so when he called yestd he was asking same bet kisses which i did trusting him. that it was just a bet and he will not behave wrong after that. as he is your friend and u told him to take care of me behind u. i heard her story and said aahh ok that is why he said 4 happened in front of me. now i understood, sala kitna badaa jhootha hai i thought in my heart then i said her but i never said him to take care of u behind my back.

she said but i thought he is true i cant believe he just wanted to insult me like this, i said yes, he just want to enjoy u like he already did a bit as u know also, she said he is a liar if he is saying something to u, i never did anything, i said i dont trust him, i know he is a liar, she said i will give him to security officer, how can he spread lies about me, i never let any man touch me, she was making a cry face and then i grabbed her hand and said i trust u, u dont need to say anything, i know he is a liar ,how can he say all that, i will not spare him, seeing her weak that time, i moved forward and took her in my arms straight, hugged her and said i know u, he is a bastard i will teach him a lesson, dont worry, though i knew in my heart bitch is being over smart also now, salee behak toe rahee thee uskay saath. virtual kiss tak bhee kaisay pahunch gayee toe raandee salee, i said in my heart. i knew now with this drama of her in front of me, she was trying to save her izzat, respect, doing a sati savitri naatak, her mother called same time, raj, i left her n went in room of her mom, yes aunty, she said take your phone, i sat there ,then in 2 min my cousin came with tea, she went her room and i enjoyed tea in fun now, then aunty said, here take 1000rs give your cousin sis and tell her to go parlor now in auto, i said i will take her aunty no need for auto, aunty said good then, go , i went in her room, she was on bed saw me, got up to cover herself with chuuni as kammez of neck cut was little down, so her white creamy cleavage was visible which i could see, so to cover it she took her dupatta properly and even covered her breast shape also that time when i entered her room as my eyes first went straight on her breast only, that was my favourite part in her body, i said your mother saying u can go parlor now, here she gave 1000rs to u, she said i will take auto, i said no i will take u, she said no i will go, i am not feeling good, i am ok alone, she bend down to tie her sandals , i was smiling myself on this bitch now, how she was feeling bad now after what i said that shanky story to her, i was enjoying this so much, i controlled my excitement and again said her its ok i will take u, i went near her when she wore her sandals and was standing now, i looked in her eyes and said its ok forget that shanky thing, he is like this, he liked to play with womens, he did with many girls in her college also same thing, she said really, i said yes my sweet doll, lucky u never done anything with him, she said of course i am not like that and u know me i am not easy to get , i smiled and she said ok u take me but promise me u will teach him a good lesson, i want u to hit him, i got shocked after what she said, i was like in my heart how can i hit him now, that will be too much as he was my friend also, i said how can i hit him, she said really u cant, someone spreading rumor about your cousin and u are saying u cant hit him, she went out her room and said i will go in auto its ok, i turned quick to follow her and saw her gaand shape from behind, ohh boyyy left, right it was moving and so tight that red kameez was from her waist, it was making her figure more hot in tight kameez and that tight pyjami, i just couldnt control and like a dog went after her, i grabbed her hand quick to stop her softly, then came in front of her n said i will hit him ok

lets go now his shop, she said ok, then we went in my car, she sat, she was in anger too but i was not that angry that time, i was in a mix feeling how i can do it but then while driving i stared at her figure and said myself, to get her i need to do this, with in 20min we reached shanky shop, he saw us coming inside, i went near him and gave him a tight slap first, he got shocked with what i did, then he said what happen Raj bhai, he knew he cant fight with me as i was always strong then him in fight, i again slapped him and said bhenchoda, she is my cousin so stop spreading rumor about her ok, she looked at him and said dont ever call rajbir or me ok Mr, he was shocked with what happen as his workers were staring us that time also, he wanted to say something but i said in loud voice, chup bhenchod, not a word, i grabbed my cousin sis hand and went outside of his shop, he was calling behind hua kya Raj bhai, listen, i never stayed there and we came back in car after that, she was smiling, aayaa isko mazaa ub, now he will never spread rumor like this for any girl in life, shameless person was saying me love u, i smiled too and said her, now happy and she said yes of course, while driving i do got a second thought maybe he was lying also who knows, the way my cousin sis was saying and showing all that anger on him and all, i also felt maybe he was lying to me, he was calling me but i switched off as that time i never wanted to speak him, then she said drop me here in parlor, i said its ok i will wait, u come back, she said ok wait then, after 30min she came, with a new glow on her face, i asked what u did, so charming , u r glowing like a star now, she smiled and said facial , color of hair, little golden she used also on her hairs and wax, i noticed her nicely, then said ub toe khush hoe na, after i broke my friendship with him, she smiled and said haan, she said thank u, i felt in my heart saleee bunaygee tu mayree randee sirf, then i instantly placed my hand on her right thigh and said u are my doll, little golden shade in your hairs making your white skin glow more now, she said thanks smiled then said doll bunaogay mujhay apnee, am i a toy, i said ranee banaunga aapko apnee, i wanted to say tujhay but still i was not that open with her in saying Tu and all, as she is 7yr older then me so i use to say aap to her still, she smiled ranee ko rakhna bahut mehnat ka kaam hai and i made car more slow as she was not objecting my hand on her thigh so i rubbed it again there and said i am ready to do all hard work for u, she knew what i wanted, it was clear to her, she saw my hand going completely on her chuut area , i was rubbing my hand on her upper part of thigh now , just near her vagina, her pyjami was very tight on her legs and she was sitting cross legs also, that pose was making her look more hot, then she saw my big hand near her vagina area i was rubbing from above her tight red pyjami and she said not up ok, not there, i knew what she meant, then i smiled like a puppy, said her in cute way let me feel u till we reach home, she removed my hand i was like bhen keee loedee, show me so much attitude but with in few weeks get in trap of that stupid shanky, feeling irritated by thinking that and not letting her go so easily, i parked car somewhere in deserted road, she said why stopping here, lets go home, drop me off, i need to rest now, i am tired, i said first remove chunni, i need to see you for few min, she made a funny shocking face expression like what did i said, i asked again remove na, not first time i will see u without it and u are covering yourself like dont know u r with a stranger, she laughed and said of course i have to cover myself i dont want to bring out your dog out of u, i smiled and grabbed her chunni n pulled it from her body instantly . she never got chance to react or grab it, i knew her this suit kameez was deep cut so her cleavage was more visible in it and thats why she was covering herself, as soon it got removed now my eyes straight went on her milky white cleavage, i just wanted to say wow that time but i controlled my feeling, such sexy breast shape, i wanted to just take them out and enjoy them

i was feeling bad that if shanky said truth, then he must have played with her nipples already as he told me, she noticed and said enough now, see someone coming, some guy on scooter was passing by, so she felt shy, when that man looked inside car window and smiled, we could see he smiled seeing that what this boy upto in the car with this grl. my cousin instantly turned back and took her chunni again covered herself, she said now dont make me ashame on road like this, see how that man was looking, please drive now, i said he went away, now no one will come, remove chunni again, she said no way, i dont want, i said ok then do at home, lets go, she said no mom and brother at home and i dont want to do this ok, i said ok do it later on web cam, its been many days i never seen u on web cam, just wear your black gown for me, that sleeveless one, she said no again, i said then lets sit here whole evening, she looked at me and said stop being so rigid ok, i said i do so much for u and u cant even do little for my happiness, i came after so many weeks also, u know i love seeing u, after few minutes she got convinced and said ok, can we go now, drop me, i drove and dropped her, said her bye and all, on the way i was saying her about Shanky, if he call u and all, then dont talk to him, i made her little more against shanky, then after dropping her i reached my home, Now i had to fix with shanky as he was still my friend and he owe my explanation

i called shanky and said come my home straight, he said Raj bhai u did wrong today, i said come i will talk to u, i just wanted to make it good with him also as it was not good what happened earlier today because of that bitch cousin of mine i had to ditch my friend, Shanky came my home, i said sorry to him straight, i said sorry shanky, that bitch made me do it, he said bhai but u should have not done that, i said yaar i went her home, then she was ignoring me, so in anger your name came from my mouth just to teach her a lesson but then she started to abuse u and said she never did anything with u and she told me about your virtual kiss bet story also , he was silent, then said your cousin is a bitch, mayray saath itna hasee khelee hai, aur meinay mazaa liya bhee hai. i was again surprised pata nahe fir kyun yeah aisay bol raha hai. i said haan i know she is a bitch but she wanted me to insult u. shanky said but Raj bhai u cloud have not tell her anything, i said i made a mistake shanky yaar really sorry u can hit me now if u want, he said no i cant, i hugged him and made him feel good a bit, i said shanky, kasam say iskee chuut maarnay dae mujhay, after that i will give u too, he said so what u want me to do now, i said right now dont contact her, she got badly pissed off with u and u are a charmer also bro, u can get any girl, play with some other girls but later after some time i will let u play with her too, he said ok bhai i will but salee nay insult kar dee, pat gayee thee mujhsay bhee. buss lund kay neechay laana bakee tha. i said haan woh toe i saw agar virtual kiss dae rahee thee tujhay toe patnay hee walee thee. iu are a man just move on, anyhow i made him convince again and send him his home, then i was feeling peaceful now, salay shanky ka tanta toe khatam hua, i knew chutiya dumb hai, easily convince hoe jaayga, i always use to go in his fights also and save him from boys in his college also, so i knew he wont argue me much as lot time i put my life for him on line and i did not wanted any ehsaan from him also that he gave up on this bitch because of me, so i made him away also and did not got his favor also for it, in a tricky way i handled that situation, as first i wanted to break the seal of my cousin virgin chuut. par i thought kya sach mein iss gaandu nay iskay moemay choosay hain jaisay isnay bola tha mujhay, ub toe ek hee tareeka hai sach jaanay ka, was my cousin saying truth or this idiot dumb shanky. tareeka was to check her nipple color. isnay toe brown bola. agar color same nikla toe mutlab sach mein isnay choosay hain. i was waiting for 10pm, then i sms her come to yahoo and wear your black gown sleevless one, she said 11pm, i am sitting with mother right now, at 11pm she came online, i turned my web cam on, i said turn on cam, she did then, there my beauty she was sitting in front of me, i was seeing her and praising her beauty, then i said her diwali coming in few days, whats your plan, she said nothing will stay at home and lighten up with diya and candles my home, i said nice, she said i made a new suit golden color for diwali, its a new style, i said then i will spend my diwali in your home, she was like why, i said just to be more close to u, she said haan u just need excuse to be close, i smiled and then told her stand now, she was wearing her rob also, remove rob, she did huhhh expression anger kind and said u are so demanding, just see me like this with rob

i said remove na dont be like this, u are not near me also, then why shy, she was seeing in my eyes and then got up n removed her rob, now i could see her naked arms nicely, i said her turn, let me see from behind, she turned and i saw her ass shape, that nighty fabric was thin and tight on her which was making her ass crack more nice shape, i was pressing my lund with my hand that time looking at her, she turned front again and i told her to walk a bit, do like cat walk, she smiled and said u are stupid really, she walked like a model and i was licking my lip with my tongue, water came in my mouth seeing such sexy ass in that hot nighty, really any man would have jumped on her seeing her in that piece of cloth, i was feeling so lucky she showed me her figure in that nighty without rob again, after many weeks i saw her like that and she made my whole lund so big in few seconds only, i made my camera little up on my face and took my dick out of my pyjama, i was rubbing it live when she was walking for me, she did three to four walking rounds in her room itself for me, then she sat in front of cam and i was clicking her screenshots, i was rubbing my cock with one hand and with other hand clicking her screenshots ,i dont know if she knew what i was doing, i said your hairs open them, she opened and her slight hairs were coming in front of her face, i told her at night also using lipstick why, she said will remove now, was about to do but u sms ,then i said remove your hairs from your face, new hair style and slight golden color looking nice on u, her little cleavage was visible also when she sat in front of camera for me

[Image: hmm.jpg]

[Image: ok.jpg]

she knew where i was looking, her hairs were coming in front which were trying to cover her boob shape, so i said keep hairs behind from right side, she did and i could see her breast shape and cleavage clear now, my eyes were only stuck on her cleavage, she said i will wear rob now, i said no wait, bend a bit, she said what bend, i said bend from front, she knew why i was saying so i could see her more cleavage, she got up in anger expression, wore her rob and sat now by covering herself properly, i said ok lay on bed and pull gown up just let me see legs, she said no raj please behave

i said just 2 minutes my queen, i want to treat u like a queen forever, she said in frustration what 2 min, i am tired, i need to sleep, i said ok after this, i was rubbing slowly my cock, it was long n hard in my hand but i wanted to cum seeing her legs, then i said no need to show face, just lay there on bed like u sleep, i will see how u look, then she showed me punch sign but made herself lay on bed, i said dont show face its ok, just turn cam down a bit on your feet, she did that and i said now pull up gown till knees, show legs quickly, she pulled her gown up n i started to rub my cock faster, i said till knees, she did pulled then till knees n there i was seeing her white creamy legs with some part of thighs also was visible, i was feeling like i should say her to show me her pantie but i knew it would be too much for that time, then i said just be like this n i was rubbing faster my lund, i was about to cum n said her u are so hot, your legs and thighs are super sexy, u r the most beautiful girl in world, she said shut up enough.. by then i came instantly with in 2min of seeing her legs n said ok now pull down your gown, she did, i thought maybe she knew i came thats why i said to pull down her gown, i knew bitch is clever n smart, i controlled my expression while cumming n she said i will go, i am tired . i also let her go after i masturbated live today seeing this bitch, i wanted to express and tell her what i was doing seeing her but that break of 45 days made my all rhythm made weak, i was in such a nice momentum with her earlier but because of i went to bangalore for few weeks all my momentum got stopped, she was again behaving rigid and i was her cousin also so i could not force her much to do anything or tell her bluntly anything, i had to still again catch my flow first and bring her to same track where she was with me few weeks back but still i was happy as in mrng she was showing me attitude and at night showed me herself without rob then after few min i also slept peacefully.
[+] 4 users Like writer's post
Like Reply
I don't understand a thing.....if nothing happened between her n shanky then why did she kiss him on the phone.? ??

Kuch toh huwA hi hoga tht she gave him kiss
[+] 2 users Like Rambo Rambo's post
Like Reply
Good long updates Bhai. Thanks for taking time to update.. at the end wish your cousin and shanky are married and you continue your sessions with cousin.
Like Reply
Very beautiful and sexy and sweet story
Like Reply
Thanks brother love you
Like Reply
Bhai you have an amazing talent in narration and story telling. The momentum is not lost , wish they make webseries with the story.
[+] 2 users Like sexydude's post
Like Reply
Bhai, kindly update as soon as possible, our office is closed , so have nothing much to do for time pass.
Like Reply
Brother pl more
Like Reply
great story
[+] 1 user Likes rajeshpatil's post
Like Reply
Brother pl update today
Like Reply
(26-04-2021, 01:28 PM)cuteshafiq81 Wrote: Brother pl update today