Adultery Who Watches the Watchmen Ch. 06 –Different Turn
(18-04-2021, 08:25 PM)val.coutinho Wrote: With whom ???
Devan uncle 
Translady
Or Banke

You are going to end the story by starting an new life here and even the enthu of the story will be killed and even you have to think about the innocent child in the story who waits to talk to his father and has lots to talk to him..... Let the story continue the same way... and she should forgive pk and let the camera's be in place..... instead sex at home should be more spicy now since she knows and pk watching it and shagging

Lets see how it goes -  thanks
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(18-04-2021, 08:25 PM)val.coutinho Wrote: With whom ???
Devan uncle 
Translady
Or Banke

You are going to end the story by starting an new life here and even the enthu of the story will be killed and even you have to think about the innocent child in the story who waits to talk to his father and has lots to talk to him..... Let the story continue the same way... and she should forgive pk and let the camera's be in place..... instead sex at home should be more spicy now since she knows and pk watching it and shagging

He is son of bitch. who is bothered about it. He is at young age to understand about his father and mother. When she show another person as father he will accept that too.
Like Reply
Contd...
Next day morning Menaka had a better idea she packed her burkha also in her handbag as she left for the mall Menaka reached the half open mall and was in the washroom as she took the burkha with head covering wearing it as she called her friend Pushpi

Menaka: Hi Pushpi I am at the mall I am coming down to the road you wait in the opposite side

Menaka then came out of the mall as she looked out she could see the massive big looking black shemale Pushpi in the opposite she felt weak at her knees just seeing her remembering their last session and was in double mind to go with her plan or not but then her legs had taken over and she was in front of Pushpi in seconds

Menaka: Hi Pushpi not recognized your favorite girl that’s bad   

Pushpi : O my god Menaka you are so clever my god I was looking all around never had a look at the dullish burkha what is the plan it looks sinister

Menaka: Hmm can we go to your house will it be a problem

Pushpi: O god high class lady like you to be taken in that slum area pure in simple its a score area of the city meaning sex of all kinds but if you are willing we can go inside the house it is very neat I share it with two others like me –shall we go its only 400 yards from here

Menaka: Ok its fine with me I am going with my friend why should I worry

Pushpi walked on and Menaka walked few steps behind she could see the group of 4 other shemales looking on sizing up the burkha clad Menaka just she just followed Pushpi as they went through a small lane covered with rubbish to a group of flats constructed by Govt as Pushpi walked into the second building block Menaka could make out lot of pimps and some willing ladies trying to come to her some even offering her some rates as she looked easy prey for all these vultures as Pushpi took her hands – she is with me ok as both of them took the stairs

Menaka understood Pushpi was like a local thug or big shot no one wanted to mess with er as they reached the 3rd floor Pushpi reached to a red colour door marked B33 as she opened the door

Pushpi: Welcome Menaka –you are a real lord lakshmi to enter this houseold not many people will have the guts you have –you are a true friend

Menaka: O thank you it’s so hot as she removed her burkha

Looking at her Pushpi exclaimed - o god if you go out like this crowd will just ravish you my god Menaka you are so beautiful

Menaka: ho no hug for a your girl friend

Pusphi: Oh god I thought i will be decent as she took Menaka in a fierce hug and kissing her head as Menaka’s face turned upwards Pushpi kissed her flush on her lips

Menaka felt the hard body and rough hands she liked this very much it was surprising she felt so comfortable with this shemale she even liked her kiss

Menaka : Detaching her lips from Pusphi O god I like being with you I feel so comfortable actually she felt slavish to this big brute shemale

Pushpi : let’s go to the bedroom she took her to a small room with neat double bed in the floor and with a AC –It Surprised Menaka

Menaka: O this is cosy not bad at all as sat on the bed looking up at Pushpi

Pushpi : its difficult to talk you without getting cosy and up close with you Menaka as she proceeded to remove her dress in a hurry and in seconds she was naked as Menaka watched the disrobing Shemale with a flirty smile

Menaka could see that Pushpi big black monster cock was all hard – O pushpi hot and ready for me

Pusphi: O Menaka don’t tease me I have been hard ever since you told me we will meet today all my mates were teasing me as Menaka stood up her hands feeling her hard big black shemale cock I am all yours Pusphi

Pushpi took both her hands to her face kissing her then her hands quickly began to disrobe Menaka in seconds her proud breast were jutting free Pushpi had to kneel down to remove Menaka’s track suit and panties as she was presented with 2-day bearded pussy as her mouth and tongue started paying homage to the cute pussy of the married lady Menaka was holding on to the shemale head as Pushpi was lapping her pussy like lap dog one thing Pushpi had a coarse rough  tongue and big lips 

Menaka: you got a hot mouth lover I feel so hot Hmm that’s good O Pushpi let me serve you please as Pushpi understood Menaka as she straightened and stood up

Menaka was now on her knees as she took big bulbous leaky black big cock in her mouth started a steady & hard suck licking the big balls holding them in her hands

Pushpi:  “O god I missed this soft and sweet mouth I am honest its feels so good O my dear mennu eat me little more” as she pushed Menaka’s head more into her hard cock with her hands she liked this submissive super hot female

Menaka gave her real solid suck as took the big cock out her mouth –Pushpi one of these days I want you to fuck me my mouth

Pushpi : O mennu you are my bitch O dear I know you are a anal virgin and dear I am going  break it believe me that will be memorable one  - but all in time then she pushed Menaka onto the bed on her back as the married lady had her legs gaping wide open her eyes half closed waiting for the big entry on her ready pussy

Pushpi just inserted her Big cock head in the moist pussy – Mennu I am going to just fuck you hard and cum then we will talk relaxed I am in too much stress thinking about you Menaka

Pushpi then simply in one stroke plunged her hard member on Menaka’s clenchy tight pussy

Menaka: “whimpered involuntarily  O ayyo O” as Pushpi’s big lips latched onto her mouth silencing her then the big shemale absolutely flogged her it was brutal powerful fuck as Menaka understood the pent up emotion of the shemale

Pushpi then took both of Menaka’s legs behind her back then proceeded to fuck even harder smashing Menaka butts then it started feel hint of a pain in her pussy as it slowly spread like beacon of pleasure Pusphi then started ultra hard fucking with pushpi’s mouth absolutely chewing her lips and tongue this went for almost 7-8 minutes Menaka knew this won't last long this was too good 

Pushpi then lot out – O dear Mennu hear I cum O god this is so good I never had it so good with any one O my little ultra tight bitch as she pumped Menaka’s pussy with hot shemale cum

Menaka felt  immense pleasure as the hot liquid soothed she felt a total relief after the absolute immense pounding she thought nobody fucks as hard as this shemale my god as her pelvis involuntarily contracted giving almost a sucky action on Pusphi  cum guzzling big cock .

Pushpi  fell in heap really speechless that pelvic pussy action of Menaka absolutely floored her as had a most contented release my god this is so much pleasure as two of them hung on to each other and after few seconds disengaged and rolled away as they recouped..

Menaka then slowly started with a tease

Pushpi I came all the way to talk about something and you my dear have fucked me senseless but I have to admit no man fucks so hard and no man has cock as big as you

Pushpi: I am sorry after our last time in that mall washroom I badly needed this I was really was worried about one more time in the washroom but you darling are smart to come in a burkha that was sweet of you- Now there is no residual sexual tension let us talk dear before I start working on you – you are irresistible 

Menaka did not mind that one bit as started to explain her predicament 
Contd..

[+] 4 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply
Super
[+] 1 user Likes Nesamanikumar's post
Like Reply
very nice one
Like Reply
Excellent update
Like Reply
Very nice bro..... your an excellent writer..... hoping for a new update soon..... dont mind but i think I'm getting greedy here for update..... yourbwriting skills are marvellous.
Val Namaskar
Like Reply
Very good
Like Reply
Nesamanikumar
Super
Losliyafanvery
nice one
Ranjith27
Excellent update

val.coutinho
Very nice bro..... your an excellent writer..... hoping for a new update soon..... dont mind but i think I'm getting greedy here for update..... yourbwriting skills are marvellous.

Gopal Ratnam
Very good

Thanks for all your feedback  Namaskar
Like Reply
Contd..

Menaka narrated the complete episode to Pushpi including the taping and her anger with her hubby and confusion on the way whole relationship had changed so she wanted a sincere advice

Pushpi : My god things you have done for fun is unbelievable Menaka for only that you should pardon your husband poor guy wanted to see you well fucked I don’t think in this world people like your husband are there & like you know they mostly end up getting screwed because they wanted to help their wife get some sex life

Menaka: O Pushpi that I understand but tapping all that and again asking me talk about it –I feel that is not right

Pushpi: Menaka do not take haste decision ok your hubby is a bloody cuckold  you know that  and now you leave him and go with Devan probably in 5-10 years time you will be in crossroads that guy is close to seventy and you are only 30 years old believe me with all the money around you require a person like Prakash to be with you and fun part you can have the sex life you want well hopefully I will be around..

Menaka: O god if you think like that in long term it sounds good but what he did was not right

Pushpi: Menaka there are no right or wrong in this kind sexual adventures for many people morally what all you do & I do is totally wrong so my suggestion show your anger but still stay with him do not change the statuesque you are now the boss in all relationship

Menaka: except with you may be O Pushpi I had almost decided to leave him and thought may be settle with Devan but you have given me enough reasons to think it over

Pushpi: O Menaka end of the day he is your son’s father so please give him a chance also these old landlords like Devan it’s the conquest of someone’s wife they are interested you are more fun when you are someone’s wife so keep that in mind –for them it’s like hunt

Menaka: Hmm more you tell about this I am getting more & more convinced ok I will sleep on this but your though process seems the correct one thanks Puspha as she kissed the big shemale on her mouth and then latched on her hard blackish nipples my god you are hard everywhere

The Bedroom door opened and two of Pushpa’s friends stood little shocked – ho god have we stopped the two lovers exclaimed the stocky one

Puspha : Girls this is Menaka my sweet girl friend now Menaka that is Kamal the bulky one and the skinny one is Mary- well guys don’t just yak go to the washroom I want you girls to take a proper bath and join let’s give my girl Menaka a new experience c’mmon ..

Both the shemales disappeared –Menaka looked at Pushpi ho god you sweet badass you had planned this my god

Pushpi: No dear no plan it just happened I can ask them to go down If you want they will listen to me I just thought that let me give a 3 way fun to remember during this visit don’t worry we will be gentle and make sure you enjoy

Menaka: My god Pushpi I came here for some advice & it looks I am going to get fully creamed in all my holes O god as just embraced her big black shemale almost her body trembling on the new fun on offer

Pushpi : O god Menaka your body loves all this kinky stuff as she kissed her friend this is going to be some real fun – well come to mamma as she sat up her legs wide lets watch this girls come

Pushpi  pulled her delightfully anxious buxom lady Menaka between her legs her hands squeezing the sweet melons of her breast Pushpi’s hard body pushing Menaka from behind as they looked at the bedroom door

Well the chunky Kamal came naked toweling her head she had nice package very lean long cock a total surprise to her thick build and behind her came the skinny one Mary sporting a obscene thick penis not big as Pushpi  but on her frame it look pretty big -it was like Dara all over and both their cock just started hardening seeing the dishy female waiting for them .

Pushpi: O my lady like what you see now let’s do it with some pleasure no hard love dears this is our darling girl

Pushpi:Mary put those pillow in the middle – Pushpi then said you both will do only what I tell you Ok I want the lady to remember the fun not any pain so let’s have some fun then she put her fingers onto Menaka’s pussy it was leaky in excitement  -That’s my darling Menaka ready for the show all honey as she showed the wet finger and promptly kamal licked her fingers –Yummy

Pushpa then lifted Menaka like a baby keeping her head in the pillow slanting it little backward Pushpa took position behind her head as she told Kamal you prepare her & Mary you have the pleasure of sweet pearls her breasts to enjoy as she squeezed Menaka’s nipples

Menaka was absolutely thunder struck and overwhelmed three shemales fucking her was now a reality as she closed her eyes and opened her mouth Pushpi fed her big black on her lips

Menaka then felt the hot mouth on her breast and nipples it was all tongue real solid lick as she then felt quick agile tongue on her pussy lips Menaka felt a kind of kinky pleasure she just could not fathom as sucked more of the Pushpi’s big cock inside mouth

Menaka then heard a voice as the action on breast stopped

Mary : Pushpa akka let me feed her mouth please you have had lot of pleasure please akka any way you only have to breach this virgin I mean her anal  …

Pushpa  ok that is a good idea come here but don’t fuck her mouth hard be gentle

Menaka heard the interplay she liked the idea of new cock in her mouth and the thick cock of Mary’s excited her for few seconds her mouth become free as then she felt Mary’s cock in her mouth and lady hands was all over her face feeling her Menaka opened her eyes to see Mary’s look of pure lust as she closed her eyes to enjoy what was happening below

She felt two sets of tongue on her pussy as then felt vigorous tongue of Pushpi on her butthole Menaka felt thunder bolts of pleasure as she felt the hands of shemale Mary on her breast  and also the lady was slowly fucking her mouth once even putting her entire thick cock full in her mouth stretching and gagging her just for few seconds this continued for every once in a while

Menaka was truly stunned what happening in her body she had never had this kind pleasant violation on her body this was unbelievable then she felt finger inside her butthole it seemed moist it entered and continued slow finger fuck it made her feel ok as her pussy was getting absolute tongue lashing  from kamal

Menaka then felt the pillow getting removed as for a second all three actions stopped  as she heard Pushpi say on year knees dear as she felt Kamal lying below her as Menaka moved over her on her knees the slick long cock slipped onto her slippery pussy well the long cock was real usefull in this position then Mary was standing in front of her thrusting her shiny thick cock back back on to her mouth holding her head

Menaka then heard Pushpi whisper in her ear hang on you will feel bit of pain just keep sucking hard on Mary’s cock and think of Kamal’s cock on your pussy slowly the pain will go I assure you

Pushpi then holding Menaka’s back just insterted her hard cock head inside her butthole it felt bizarre intrusion such a big cock head in between her butts but then with laud cry “mawali ma”Pushpi  in one go inserted the absurd thick hard cock full in her butthole

Menaka felt as if her whole butts was on fire as she felt hard hips of kamal fucking her from down and Mary was now forcefully fucking her mouth as Pushpi  slowly started her fucky motion it felt so much pain as if her butts will split open

Menaka could not believe how this could be fun but there was no let up from the shemales almost a after minute Menaka’s pain just left as she felt untold immense pleasure as she felt awesome as she slapped Mary’s butts hard almost urging her

Mary: Pushpa akka our bitch is hot and ready let’s do it

Then like tandem three shemales battered Menaka – who felt the brute force of Pushpa and Mary with their thick cocks stretching her limits Mary was face fucking her with relish but it was quick silver kamal in her pussy who surprised her as she felt rousing warmth all around

Mary was the first to cum as she blasted “ O god what a hot mouth Akka you are so lucky to get this bitch for us ho god O maaa” she shot a solid load into the sucky mouth of Menaka

Menaka kept on sucking Mary’s bulbous cock as felt a absolute trembling and weak knees as next Pushpa blasted red hot cum on to her anus this felt so hot Menaka rolled into a unstoppable climax then she felt Kamal shooting into her pussy this was a absolute dreamy climax Menaka went limp with pleasure as she felt a riding orgasm it seemed going on and on as Menaka just fell on top of kamal –Mary’s spent cock slipping out her mouth

Menaka was sandwiched between Pushpa and Kamal as she savored her first three way orgasm she could not believe so much pleasure exist as she felt still hard cocks of Pushpi and kamal well inside her two crevices as she just closed her eyes willing them to stay hard  Hmmm...

Contd..
[+] 4 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply
Fucking hot
Like Reply
(22-04-2021, 08:32 PM)Gandhi krishna Wrote: Fucking hot

thanks
Like Reply
wow great
Like Reply
(23-04-2021, 12:05 AM)mtj423 Wrote: wow great

Namaskar
Like Reply
Really great and damn hot update..... bro keep updating.... can't wait for the next one..... hope she keeps cuckolding PK.... with the camera's still in place and a sex scene in the house with Pushpa with PK watching and surprised.
Val Namaskar
Like Reply
(23-04-2021, 03:52 PM)val.coutinho Wrote: Really great and damn hot update..... bro keep updating.... can't wait for the next one..... hope she keeps cuckolding PK.... with the camera's still in place and a sex scene in the house with Pushpa with PK watching and surprised.

good thought.. thanks
Like Reply
Suuuperrr Hot
Like Reply
(23-04-2021, 10:48 PM)Rajarani1973 Wrote: Suuuperrr Hot

Namaskar
Like Reply
Very good
Like Reply
(24-04-2021, 08:06 AM)Ajay Kailash Wrote: Very good

thanks
Like Reply