Adultery Who Watches the Watchmen Ch. 06 –Different Turn
Who Watches the Watchmen Ch. 06 –Different Turn
Original byaurelius1982©
New By Mouth Invader
Things were quiet after that. Menaka was sleeping on the chair, curled up. Dara had turned off the lights and was splayed out on the bed like he owned the place. I watched the scene calmly for several minutes until I started feeling sleepy too. It was morning in Manila but I had been up most of the night.

I shifted to my bunk bed but before that, I put on my wireless headphone. So if there was any noise back in my Mumbai bedroom, I would wake up. And then I fell asleep.

"Yeah Banke..."

I was awoken by Dara's whispering voice blaring in my ears.

I stumbled out of my bed and rushed to the computer screen to see when Menaka's other lover or half lover had joined the scene. But he wasn't there. Dara was talking to him on the phone in a low voice to prevent waking my wife up.

"Yeah, it went even better than I expected...yes...hahaha...yes...okay listen..."

"Mmmmm?" Menaka slowly stirred on the chair where she was still naked.

"Nothing, memsaab." Dara said to her and walked out of the room with the phone to his ear.

I watched my well-fucked wife slowly raise her head and open her eyes. The room was filled with dawn's early light. She gingerly stepped off the chair, and looked around, confused. Then she slipped on her panties and moved to the bed and closed her eyes again. Soon her naked breasts were heaving again.

A couple of minutes later, Dara walked back into the room, fully naked. He saw Menaka on the bed, got behind her and laid down, clasping her naked breasts. Menaka felt his body next to hers and moved her head from the pillow to his well tones arm.

"What time is it?" she sleepily asked.

"A little after 6." our watchman replied, kissing my wife's neck. She reached back with her hand and gently stroked his cheek.

Dara played with her naked tits for a while and then his hand went lower and slipped into her panties. Menaka sleepily moaned as he started fingering her.

"Ready for another round?" he whispered in her ear. "As you can feel on your ass, I am!"

"Mmmmmmm." Menaka smiled with her eyes still closed as his fingers started moving in her panties.

"I'll take that as a yes."

Dara seemed really impatient because he didn't even bother to take her panties off. Just lifted her right leg slightly, pushed aside the crotch of her panties, and shoved his dick into her cunt once again. It slipped in quite easily. Soon he was fucking her gently, making her remaining sleepiness disappear with each stroke. Menaka had her right hand wrapped behind her lover's ass and was almost pulling him deeper into her cunt.

"Ride me again like last night." he said after a while.

Menaka nodded, turned around and straddled him, taking his dick inside her easily. Her panties were still on. Dara slipped his hands inside the back and started massaging her ass as he enjoyed the slapping of her boobs against his face. Menaka put both her hands on his chest and started grinding her ass back and forth as she took control of the fucking.

After a couple of minutes, she suddenly stopped and looked behind her with a panicked expression on her face. I could understand why. I had heard the sound of the front door opening and closing shut loudly.

"What the hell? Someone is breaking in!" she said, grabbing a blanket and wrapping it around her.

She tried to get up, but Dara moved his hands from his ass to her waist and held her firmly in place.

"Relax, memsaab. It's just Banke. I told him to get us some chai and breakfast."

Sure enough, Banke walked into the room holding a thermos and a plastic bag in his hand. As soon as he walked in, his eyes went wide at the sight of Menaka, although covered now in a blanket, on top of his older friend.

"Oh, I'm sorry..." he said, blushing, "I didn't know..."

And he turned around to walk out of the room. But Dara emphatically said,

"Wait!"

Banke stopped, but his back was still to them.

"What do you mean wait?" Menaka said, sounding genuinely upset. "Are you insane?"

"It's nothing he hasn't seen before, hahaha." Dara chuckled and tugged at the blanket exposing Menaka's boobs. But Menaka tugged back and covered them again.

Dara said banke  remove your clothes

"Banke, slowly removed all his clothes turning to face dara & menaka sporting half hard on .

", memsaab."Dara see the poor  guy

Now she faced Dara and glared at him.

"You're crossing your limits." she scolded him.

But he still had a cocky grin on his face.

"What's the big deal? He's already seen so much."

"Yes, but while we are having sex?"

"So what? Poor guy deserves a show.  you've already sucked his dick."

"I told you, that was a one time thing!"

Dara saild Banke come here , sit in the chair facing us 

Menaka  was unhappy but Dara said you will not do what you do not want do memsab .

But what will he do sitting naked in front us menaka asked Dara

Dara asked banke to sit his folded back not to touch is slowly raising cock

Then Dara removed the bedsheet and moved  Menaka on her knees arms facing banke giving him eye full of her hanging big boobs dqueezed roughly by Dara  as he mounted her from behind & started to fuck her with a practiced very slow rhythmic strokes in the fully wet pussy , his hand was mouling her big breast holding it & showing big nipples to Banke with a big smile at Banke , this went on for a few minutes ..

Banke big black cock was now fully aroused completely  with precum freely flowing from his cock to his balls as he watched the most amazing view & wet sound was making him so excited those breast and big nipples were making him crazy he thought without touching he would l come anytime

Menaka was feeling really aroused with Dara’s thick cock slipping in and out of her fully lubricated pussy and in front of her face as she looked up she saw  Banke’s  readily available big black cock leaking & shinning she was slowly  losing her anger and resolve slowly getting ready for whatever Dara says , Now the devious Dara knew very  well the state of mamsab and he knew he had to push her gently then she will do anything . then he whispered in meneka’s ears madam this once in a life time experience when you can have 2 cocks at same time if you are willing . Menaka protested but meekly .

Taking this yes, Dara asked Banke to step from the chair and come in front of the bed his leaking cock close to menaka’s face , Banke I do not want to remove your hand at any time from the back  come closer he instructed ..

As Menaka looked up the utterly black thick cock was in front of her face , with trepediation in a natural move she opened her lips as Banke moved closer touching the bed , The tip of the cock was touching the opened red lips , Now Dara gently pushed menaka gently as he moved forward mounting from behind so that the engorged black bulb of Banke’s cock  was inside menaka;s wondrous lips .

Now  Dara Instructed Menaka let us do together ,As he entered his cock fully & rammed it again from behind in same rhytm he guided her she has to suck Banke ‘s cock almost taking half it ,
Forming a nice rhytm as Menaka expertly took more & more cock each time  Seeing this Dara stopped a second  but now Menaka was in full flow of her sucking, Dara took mobile lying next to him, switched the camera & Memsab he said  I just want see the black cock disappearing  in your mouth , he took few snaps in quick sucession before throwing the camera aside , Menaka was in no position to say anything Dara’s cock was deep hitting her G spots and Banke’s  thicker and longer cock felt clammy  harder with youthness in her mouth , she starting taking more & more of his cock as Banke thrust forward with his hips , Menaka felt Banke’s  cock was having fever it was really so hot & super warm which added to the excitement

Dara said memsaab from this  day you will get have 2 cocks to service all your holes , Then he said Madam I want you suck Banke’s jizz for me please because from now on we will not waste any cum and to ensure that he was holding Menaka;s head firmly  with his hand  , then he started to increase the speed of his fucking in turn menaka was almost taking banke’s entire cock inside her mouth inside her throat without gagging  thanks to her experience of sucking Dara’s thicker member many times she allowed free access to banke’s black cock in her mouth almost hitting Banke ‘s hard abdomen muscles in fast strokes with complete cock inside her mouth , for Banke it was pure heaven .

Then menaka  gently removed dara’s hand from head with her one hand and pushed his hand to  her back as he plunged fully into her  with his bulbous cock  , But Banke not used to any of this was shaking liking a leaf his cock pulsing & vibrating , Menaka understood he was ready to shoot the load  so she took the cock out & having only his thick black crown & tips inside her mouth in tight grip she sucked  him awaiting his jizz , with  a groan banke started to shoot hot spanks of his thick hot almost virgin semen , Menaka continued to swallow rapidly as he shot after shot of hot fizz from banke;s youthfull cock  , Meneka experienced a very salty & particularly warm semen & she had no time to think or taste she simply swallowed till he stopped shooting and almost it was trickle but then she did not take the cock out instead took more of the softer cock inside and lifted  both hands from the bed holding  onto Banke’s torso and back with Banke’s  entire cock was inside her mouth , she felt she was becoming a good cock sucker & also now started enjoying the salty taste of semen, she now could know the difference between semen , Banke’s was salty & hot , while Dara’s was slightly sweater and thicker spunk and also he shot a big load for a much longer time in comparison  .

Dara seeing this scene  now was fully charged slamming into her & roaring Jai maha kaalii repeatedly  as he was building up to roaring climax  he  erupted to shattering climax within minutes  full load of his spray hitting menaka defence less  insides he had her rolling into her climax & she started feeling start of a roaring  orgasms for almost full 1 minute as she clung to banke with his now smaller cock entirely in her mouth as Dara subsided in her he slapped her ass and squeezed her breast as his fully juice coated soft cock still almost semi hard cock popped out of menaka now messy  glory hole , then he said to banke this is my piece of ass I will teach you how to fuck her, Menaka was totally exhausted with  loud clicking sound  she released the cock held in her mouth as she her fell in the bed spread eagled face facing her watchmen.eyes closed in the after sex exhaustion & totally tired.

Dara  stood back surveying the scene , from head to was  almost Menaka was filled with steaks of white creamy cum , he then instructed Banke lick her clean with his  tongue  , I want you lick her from face to toe , clean her , Banke obeyed his master started  licking her face clean like a lapdog  and then started llicking her breast to his heart to content as he tried to suck the nipple & use hands  Dara said no hands no sucking only licking , he then licked her stomach & was now looking at the ravaged cleanly shaven  red cloured swollen pussy which was full of Dara;s juices , Dara said lick her clean , Banke closed his eyes and licked her pussy like doglicks his own cock  , Menaka was totally spent the licking made her shiver & tremor as she continued in almost orgasmic state . Banke obediently licked her pussy clean then moved thigh and legs , for Menaka this licking was totally out of world she did not want that too to stop & also did not want to open her eyes, it seemed pure bliss.

Now Dara instructed banke to turn her over lick her clean big jutting butts and the butt hole, Banke really loved this bit as he was also able take few licks on now clean pussy with edge of his tongue , Dara asked him to stop once he was happy that all cum was cleaned , he  said now you can go Banke even as he was sporting small hard on , reluctantly he got dressed and went  the security gate . Dara picked a  bed sheet and covered Menaka ,now thoroughly exhausted by this marathon sexual ride ending with 2 exploding cocks at almost same time  , Dara said sleep my darling I will come later to check , Menaka was like drunk lady knocked out almost snoring as he dressed up & locked and left the flat.

Prakash was speechless watching the total depravity of his wife, His cock was tired with all the all screen activities & felt now from on Menaka will become totally a sex addicted lady ready for anything. He sighed I only started & really Prakash now really did not know how it will end.  But he was very excited on the new found activities and surely wanted watch it all.
[+] 9 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
interesting
Like Reply
(08-12-2020, 03:05 AM)foogy Wrote: interesting

should i continue the  series
[+] 1 user Likes mouthinvader's post
Like Reply
[Image: sexy-indian-mature-wife-breast-pics-299x249.jpg]
Like Reply
(08-12-2020, 10:13 AM)mouthinvader Wrote: should i continue the  series

yeesss but don't remembr from where u hv started, story is so old..
Like Reply
(08-12-2020, 01:15 PM)swap_neel Wrote: yeesss but don't remembr from where u hv started, story is so old..

Its continuation of Who watches the Watchman -Written by Different Author .( Aurelius 1982)
I tried different turn from Episode -6 .
Like Reply
link?
Like Reply
Grt going
Like Reply
(08-12-2020, 05:21 PM)plasmodia Wrote: Grt going
Like Reply
[Image: meneka.jpg]
tiny file upload
Like Reply
Awesome man
Like Reply
(09-12-2020, 08:53 AM)rohanakasachin Wrote: Awesome man
Like Reply
(08-12-2020, 01:41 PM)mouthinvader Wrote: Its continuation of Who watches the Watchman -Written by Different Author .( Aurelius 1982)
I tried different turn from Episode -6 .

link kaha ha?
Like Reply
(09-12-2020, 01:19 PM)swap_neel Wrote: link kaha ha?

https://xossipy.com/thread-908.html
page 29
Like Reply
Please update
Like Reply
[Image: Menaka-2.jpg]
Like Reply
[Image: Menaka-1.jpg]
Like Reply
Contd..
Who Watches the watchmen  Ch.7 –Different turn 

Menaka after the night and morning exertions slept almost till 11am even then she felt her whole body very tired  especially her pussy was very sore as she remembered Dara had pounded it almost 3 times in last 12 hours that too after almost no sex after her husband Prakash had left 3 months ago ,also she thought Prakash was almost  gentle in comparison while Dara was all physical and animal like with his frenzied coupling to add to that his almost twice the big cock and thickness made it so different  exciting and today morning's  double teeming with Banke made it clear she had  two big cocks ready to pound her as she was immersed in pleasurable and guilty thoughts .

She had good hot bath and put on loose fitting Prakash’s old T shirt which came upto her thigh not feeling upto wearing a saree and all her accessories and being alone at home without her son Aryan who was  expected to come only tomorrow with his night stay at his friends house she was in no mood to cook as she thought of her options , then her mobile buzzed

it was Dara Memsaab keep the front door open

Even before she could say anything he cut the phone

She was in no mood to dress up or entertain but she was not ready for Dara” temper

So she opened her front door & as she turned back in walked Dara immediately closing the door he was in his full security uniform with capon after nice shave & bath it seemed & when he saw  Menaka in the loose fitting T-shirt Memsaab he said took her in a tight embrace she had no choice as he kissed her as if she was his property his hand under the t-shirt fondling her shapely butts his finger trying touch her still raw pussy , Menaka said firmly no Dara iam not in mood and don’t touch there it very tender and sore .

Dara sat on the sofa pulling her down on his lap & asked memsaab this is the dress that suits you are absolutely ravishing as now his right was fondled her big boobs he was utterly demanding with his sexual assault seeing she was really not in any mood he asked you had food she said Daraji iam not in any mood to prepare just was thinking of ordering from outside and take some rest .

Dara still holding her in his lap no memsaab I came for that only I will bring Rotti and sabji in an hour do not cook Menaka could feel is Cock getting harder in his pants resting against her thigh and butts she said Dara you are up again touching his hardness no heroics in the morning with servant maid Radha he said she not come today some problem with her husband .

Dara then pushed Menaka into the sofa in sitting position got up and opened his zipper out sprang his fat hardened cock Menaka looked up saying not now Dara 

Dara said Memsaab just relax and made her head rest in the sofa so her eyes was facing the ceiling now with one leg up on the sofa Dara pushed himself closer to her face his bulbous cock  almost in line with her lips 

Then he said memsaab just open your mouth and keep your eyes she felt this was too much and was not ready but her mouth almost automatically opened  sucking and licking his bulbous cock head Dara said no sucking just keep your mouth open Menaka just closed her eyes and  obediently kept her mouth open .

Meanwhile her Hubby Prakash had just opened his laptop his ship was still berthed in Manila for some repairs and he was in his hotel & had arranged big titted Franka the Philippine whore for a session in the afternoon and thought he will check his mail before that and just on simple curiosity wanted to check on Menaka he knew she would be asleep or just tired after that marathon sessions with Dara and Banke  he checked web cam set in bedroom –no activity then clicked to web cam in hall he almost fell from his chair .

As his web Cam was set in the light just behind  the sofa along the wall  he could see Menaka face towards webcam almost  asleep & a fully clothed Dara funnily with his cap on but his oversized black cock was out from his pants and inside his wifes lovely mouth moving in and out since her face was tilted upwards he could see clearly see the gross big cock violating his sexy wife"s mouth  Dara was instructing her no sucking madam just keep her mouth open as if he was teaching a yoga position this was unbelievable and the astonishing thing was his wife ready expectance of all acts of Dara with obedience

Prakash thought his idea of putting web cams in all position of his house was giving rare insight into his wife’s sexual depravity  & most interesting aspect was Menaka had no inkling that he was watching all these acts as she had thought the technicians he had sent for fixing cams in key locations were gadgets for better internet connectivity  so she can skype and talk to her husband from any corner of her house.

So all her natural actions was making Prakash all over the moon as in truth he liked his wife getting fucked by others in this case lowly watchmen made his excitement in fever pitch adding to that thick & big black cocks violating Menaka gave him utter pleasure Prakash had his dick out ready for the new show.
Contd.
[+] 4 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply
Contd.
Dara was slowly fucking Menaka’s mouth with words of encouragement  madam you have the most lovely mouth can you please tighten your lips around my dick her response was instant as Prakash could see the pout of her lips on Dara’s oversized member Prakash could see Dara was not fully entering all his cock inside his wifes mouth only just about one fourth as it went in and out of her thick red pouted lips .

Now he could see from corners of her mouth Dara’s precum flowing down into neck and staining her clothes –wait a second my god she is wearing my T-shirt & it seemed nothing else Prakash could not control his excitement he ejaculated immediately wiping his load with the towel he was utterly disappointed that he shot his load so fast - Well he sighed he too has to to learn few tricks from the middle aged Dara.

But Dara was relentless now increased his pace like a piston to and fro into her ample mouth but you have to admire his self control he was not pushing his cock any further keeping constant length  pushing only one fourth so Menaka was not stretched or gagged Prakash was sure his Wife can take the complete gigantic member in her mouth it was only matter of time & practice knowing how Dara systematically loosened & almost trained his wife and made her his plaything it will surely happen in due course .

Dara’s motion become rapid now and heard his familiar sounds Jai Kalli & memsaab , Menaka’s hand quickly moved to his balls cupping and squeezing them as now Dara stopped is head pulled back thrusting cock forward into Menaka mouth cumming shooting loads of cum in quick succession as whole body butts vibrated and shaked in his heightened sexual state 

Now prakash could also see Menaka trying rapidly to swallow  as much of Dara’s cum her eyes now opened  focused on Dara's giant black member as her hands squeezed the balls Prakash could see cum flowing down into her neck & T-shirt forming puddle some seeping onto her breast as he saw her left breast nipple clearly jutting from the wet T-shirt it was truly most erotic sight out of the world my god he thought Dara is absolutely ravishing my wife .

Short and burly Dara was bent like reverse C his head held back only his cock pushing into Menaka’s mouth as he slowly subsided and he looked down Menaka was still milking his cock dry not leaving his cock even as he relaxed pushing to normal position she pushed forward having his now smaller cock inside her mouth then it seemed very reluctantly she left his cock

Then Menaka she saw the mess Dara’s cum had created  her T-shirt , neck  and face as she touched the sticky fizz near her mouth sticking on to her hand gummy and yuck she cried O God  Dara you are too much  Menaka could not believe how he keeps producing so much cum after such a active night and she also liked swallowing as it was much easier than take it her breast or thighs and she was also getting to like the taste of it

Dara said Madam this was the best climax I had you are the best cock sucker in the world madam your mouth is made for this then he put his still wet and really fat headed cock inside his pant & carefully zipped his pant  

Menaka got up & ran to bathroom for cleaning closing the door Dara came near to the bathroom I will send food in an hour memsaab & left locking the front door .
[+] 4 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply
[Image: 69efa7121cc361965d3513fdf9f852c3.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply