Adultery Who Watches the Watchmen Ch. 06 –Different Turn
Contd..

Malu moved near Chief Karambu and just lifted his grasslined garish skirt my god  Menaka could see his massive rod it was not even raised fully it was easily the biggest cock Menaka had seen in her life then Malu’s hands just lifted the big black snake of cock her hands just covered 20% of his massive member so you can understand how huge it was looking .

Menaka mentally measured his massive appendage it was truly long one may be 12” easily and so thick almost 3.5 width it was insane as it looked more like a black beer bottle but shiny and glittering

Menaka already in a state of arousal she actually did not need the love portion served by Malu but the Juice had heightened her appetite for sex she was actually salivating on the prospect of taking this big black shiny cock in her mouth

Menaka: O my god this too big for me I don’t know I can take this I have never seen anything this big

Chief : O princess don’t you worry can you please first taste it I want that lovely mouth on this right now and don’ t you worry as he stood up and moved in front of Menaka’s face his Black monster presented like a offering

Well Menaka’s eager mouth automatically opened at the site of the shiny black cock head as she licked it loving and then sucked the rather large cock head the biggest one she had experienced but it was a real struggle to fit the large cock inside her mouth but Menaka was now a seasoned pro & determined as hell she had it inside her mouth

Menaka after the successful attempt removed the cock looking up at the chief’s eyes

“O my god chief I love this cock it’s so big it so godamn big so thick O god it completely fills my mouth I just love this”

Chief  smiled O please take it back in your lovely mouth it’s so soft & warm please suck my juices princess I love your hot mouth   

Menaka did not need any more encouragement she had already re-taken the cock back & now she was on her knees her hands having both his black balls in her hand as she squeezed them gently then she felt the cock getting more harder & now pushing and stretching her mouth even further it felt like someone had plugged her mouth with thick wooden block as his cock become rock hard

Menaka then felt hands in her breast it was Malu removing cloth covering her breast as her juicy melons bounced free she then felt Malu's big lipped African mouth on her nipples my god that lady had some mouth she was sucking with deep suction Menaka felt tremors and sweet explosions all around her body this was so pleasant

Malu was working on her nipples but her hands had removed Menaka's skirt covering her butts and bare pussy as her hands felt pussy and butts it was a erotic tease with her hands

Menaka was now in a erotic world of her own the big bulbous cock completely filling her mouth now leaking freely with precum she liked salty sweat taste of this foreign cock adding to that was Malu’s hot mouth and hands working on her breast and pussy it was explosive combination

As she then settled for more pleasure Menaka felt chief hand on her head as he moved back to the edge of his throne like seat ensuring her mouth was fastened on his cock dragging her as he moved she suddenly felt acute absence of Malu’s hands & mouth

Well it was just a few seconds as she felt Malu’s hand lifting her thigh and butts and then she had absolute pleasure jolt as felt the hot big lips of Malu on her pussy lips then Malu had her hands across Menaka back pushing her pussy further into her mouth as her super excited clit now entered the hot mouth of Malu

Menaka felt waves of pleasure ride over her as Malu’s mouth was working magic as the mouth lovingly worked over her clit Menaka simply wanted to savour this moment so she looked to free her mouth as she tried to remove her head from the hard bulbous cock of Chief 

But then she felt the Chief’s rather firm hands pushing her head down holding it tightly over his cock then slowly he started pushing her up  and down on his ultra hard extra large cock well inside her mouth in each stroke Menaka felt the big cock head entering & invading her throat  

Menaka for a few seconds felt the absolute gag of the big cock in her throat but the guy was very smart and quick as he moved her head up freeing her mouth giving her mouth a few milli seconds breather before he again rammed his large cock back almost filling her throat Menaka understood that she did not have much say other then enjoying this mouth fuck so she just closed her eyes her hands now back to squeezing his balls which seemed getting little harder and rounder

Well Menaka then started feeling something explosive in her pussy as Mala’s mouth was making a absolute mincemeat of her clit Malu was now sucking her clit like small penis so deep Menaka knew she was at the start of a very explosive climax Menaka just forgot about what was happening in her mouth as her hands reached for Malu’s head then she just trembled and fell into a massive climax as she absolutely just collapsed into Malu’s mouth almost pulsing as her butts bucked in convulsion almost like a fucking motion onto Malu’s eager now stationary mouth

Malu allowed the married Indian wife to have to her climax as Menaka almost subsided then she lashed her tongue like dart on Menaka’s absolutely defenseless clit Menaka was caught unaware as just felt her eyes rolling and glued shut as she felt a surging explosive orgasm Menaka was almost numb with pleasure then she felt very relieved as Malu’s mouth moved away as she felt her mouth give a glancing lick to her butthole as Malu moved away

Menaka then looked at the task at her hand hmm mouth as she felt Chief’s large cock was lodged well inside her mouth but chief hand’s where no longer pushing or shoving oh god my bloody mouth has conquered another cock as she had almost 50% his huge cock in her mouth comfortably

Even as Menaka felt elated she felt Chief removing her head from his bulbous cock then with just his hands under her arm pits like a toy he just pulled her up powerfully into his lap straight into his bulging member and even before she just could think of that action his massive hardened glistening cock just entered well lubricated pussy

Then the Chief quickly moved his arms just above her hips locking her in very tight embrace my god Menaka could not believe the bloody old African chief had almost 2/3rd of his monster cock inside her helpless pussy just in seconds

Menaka in that moment felt almost all air knocked out her lungs she was almost bent like an arrow as she felt so clampy and filled this was out of the world then she felt his big slobbering lips on her nipples as her arcing and bending of the body had almost conveniently pushed her big breast into his face as he lovingly clobbered both her breast nipples in rapid alternate succession

Menaka justy whimpered “ O god this ultimate pressure chief you are true master Oh god you are so big I feel you so filled up O no”

Well Menaka’s mouth was just then sealed by Malu’s mouth..

Malu who was standing behind& watching action just took Menaka’s head in both her hands then her big puffy her lips just sealed the whimpering mouth of  Menaka sucking the lips and pinkish tongue Menaka felt my god I will die in pleasure today as these two Africans are carpet bombing her with relentless bi-sexual pleasure  

O my god PK I really love you this is out of the world as she felt so happy with way things progressed my god this going to be long night to remember

Contd.

[+] 3 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Superb update
[+] 1 user Likes Vasanthan's post
Like Reply
this update is rocking hard..... waiting for more update ..... hope it comes soon.
Val Namaskar
[+] 1 user Likes val.coutinho's post
Like Reply
Wow. Now future after 3 Month.
Divan uncle sold Pk & menka's House & said i will invest somewhere & It;s Dubbled in 3 Month then enjoy her 3 Months and then pay nothing said that all wealth is lost in stock market also He Him self Given Nothing and ceekout her from his village house. now menka is on road. She call PK. almost after 2 & half month (those day's she was Busy with uncle and even Di dent call a single time to PK.)
Cryed out loudly and Feel sorry for her Behave she ask PK to come and help her out from the situation. PK. send her an address to hideout & after some day he come & meet her she ask for forgive, then PK said we didnt Lost everything Chief Karambu Give him Handsome Money (Few Lakes for That Taj Hotel Episod ) and offered to give a banglow and some karod in indian currency. if she agree to spend 15 Day's with Him ( No murcy is d 1st Condition)
Like Reply
Vasanthan
Superb update
val.coutinho
this update is rocking hard..... waiting for more update ..... hope it comes soon.

Bhikhumumbai
Wow. Now future after 3 Month-Thanks for some thoughts

thanks
Like Reply
Contd.

Menaka was in a world of pleasure as Chief Karambu slowly lifted her hip and lowered in a very smooth seductive motion and in every movement he ensured more of his big girthed cock inside the absolutely tight pussy at the same time his mouth was feasting and working on her big rosy nipples he was absolutely enjoying this sexy lady he had pleasure with many ladies but this was one hot lady who enjoyed sex without any rancour

Menaka felt chief’s entire cock lodged inside her love hole and the slow way he was penetrating deeper and deeper was so ultimate with rocking sensation she had never felt so clamy and tight and my god his cock felt like a hot steel rod inside her leaky pussy

Menaka felt a relief when Malu’s mouth left hers even for Menaka this kind of rigorous love making or rather kissing was exhausting but then it was only for a second but even before could think of that she felt Malu thrusting her big tits in her mouth her nipple was a so prominent like big button Menaka shuddered a second as began to suck on to the big African lady nipples in right earnest

Well Chief Karamabu had nicely prepared the Indian lady his princess for his big assault he knew her pussy had get used to his massive size that’s why for almost last 6-7 minutes he worked with his member fully inside her well lubricated pussy he smiled at himself give me this lady for two days I will make her as wide as canal my god I would love to do that to her tight pussy as he removed his mouth from absolutely reddened and teeth marked nipples of Menaka

Chief Karambu always knew and liked some physical marking it was not inflicting pain but leaving tales of hard love so that when this lady takes a bath or feels her body parts she should feel the pleasant pain and soreness that makes her remember tonight with longing & pleasure so he was only doing all that in his typical style

Now Chief Karambu moved Malu away as he lowered Menaka on to the mattress as his big cock came out of love hole with a strong liquidy “ Pluck” sound
Menaka lying down on the mattress felt immense relief for few seconds from relentless love making but then she felt as if a big plug was removed from her pussy it felt almost airy she wanted to feel her pussy as her hands moved down but Chief caught her right hand and kept on his big rock hard cock as Malu in unison moved her left hand up then in a sudden attack both their mouth descended on her lips they sucked and licked her lips like sweet dish or icecream at times all three lips out wined together she felt her whole face wet with their saliva

Menaka felt bizarre but it was unbelievable they way two of them continued their attack then almost in unison they started licking her breast and nipples and lower stomach making Menaka was feel so hot and amorous with their hot breath she was so aroused as she know felt the chief tongue licking and prodding at her moist pussy Menaka then absolutely opened her legs as wide possible spread eagled and ready almost signalling fuck me

Menaka: O Big chief fuck me O god I need you inside right now

Chief karambu understood the married lady’s desperate yearning as he quickly positioned himself and then he just entered his big Cock head in the moist ready pussy and then like whiplash just slammed hard on the unsuspecting Menaka his full cock inside her pussy in one stroke

Menaka : felt almost hammered she really felt almost torn as fleeting pain shooted inside her pussy as she shouted

“ O ma margaiya O god its so hard O go you have torn me in half chief O god this too big for me ”

But chief was in no mood he was fucking her so hard it was brutal he had both hands behind her head in a hard grip in few seconds Menaka felt the pain turn into waves of pleasure as she felt the absolute slamming of the big rock hard cock his balls hitting her lower thighs it was stinging sweet pain in the tender underside of her voluptuous butts

Then the chief further fully lowered his body weight fully on her as his lips on her as he then proceeded now with animal like fierce fucking for Menaka this was new experience she had felt little bit of this experience with shemale pushpi may be sometimes with Hari but never this hard and this strong this was almost like suffocation with total pleasure

As Menaka just got used to the brutal pleasure she felt Malu’s mouth on her butt hole she could feel Malu was getting squashed but the mouth was simply licking her buthole as well as licking the lashing balls of Chief Karambu

Meneka was starting a feeling of absolute orgasm from her lower stomach it was churning as her eyes glazed then the Malu’s vibrant tongue action on her butthole was making her go wild as tried to lift the butts up as the chief slammed hard well in few seconds Menaka’s dam burst as she absolutely gripped with her legs pinning on to chief’s back bucking and twirling to a real pressure filled extended orgasmic climax

The Chief Karambu went one more gear higher mercilessly flogging on an almost fallen Menaka but he was also cumming no stopping as came with a laud shout

“ Take my baby you little Indian whore this African baby is for you O god you are the sweetest pussy I ever had oh god take all my cream baby”

He absolutely shuddered and blasted into Menaka’s clutchy pussy he was coming for almost full 30 seconds in big spurts as his cock spit venom into the much battered pussy

Meneka felt absolute karmic relief as the old guy blasted into her she had thought this guy will not cum inside her so she felt so proud that this guy had burst into her this was mind boggling sex at its best

Menaka could not count how many times she had come it was countless as she just relished this treat arranged by her dear husband and as she closed her eyes and relaxed as even now she felt tremors of the big African cock inside her

Both of them lay almost for 2-3 minutes as slowly Chief disengaged he got up his massive cock still semi hard mixed with mixture of all their juices as he looked at the well fucked wife

Chief : Princess look at me this was one of the best sex I ever had you are brilliant my lady

Menaka: Looked up his Black shiny cock looking semi hard “ O god you look still ready to go oh my god”

Chief : O don’t you worry I have some big lips to wrap it up

Sweat stained and hot looking Malu brought his drink to him handing it over then she promptly kneeled down and started cleaning the chief’c cock with swift licks sucking his big cock head

Chief: You know princess this lady is my elder son’s wife I like her as he tapped Malu’s head since I am their chief everyone sleeps with me it’s a honour to sleep with me but princess truly it was a honour to have you come so hard inside you my princess hope you have a progeny with bigger snake than mine I tell you that is a prophesy my dear

Menaka’s head was spinning with the just finished physicality of the sex and the words of chief just warmed her heart as she just closed eyes almost knocked out cold by the robust love making ..

Contd..
[+] 4 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply
Very hot, only brutal fuck is needed for mens
Like Reply
(13-04-2021, 06:59 PM)Krish World Wrote: Very hot, only brutal fuck is needed for mens

horseride Smile thanks
Like Reply
awesome update....... waiting for more
Val Namaskar
Like Reply
Excellent update
Like Reply
(14-04-2021, 12:05 AM)val.coutinho Wrote: awesome update....... waiting for more

Namaskar
Like Reply
(14-04-2021, 05:26 AM)Ranjith27 Wrote: Excellent update

thanks
Like Reply
Contd..

Menaka heard the faint tone of her mobile ring as she woke with a start she was totally disoriented her head seemed heavy with a hint of a headache she looked at her mobile it was a new number

Menaka took the call it was Chief Karambu

Chief : Hello princess sorry I had to wake you up its almost 8am in the morning

Menaka looked around it seemed she was alone in the room and surprise surprise she was not naked she was in a house coat normally kept in any star hotels –She asked where are you guys

Chief: Oh dear princess we just had a stopover visa we are just boarding our flight to Srilanka- Malu sends her wishes

Menaka was shocked the last remembrance she had was the massive fuck and chief standing over her drinking & Malu sucking his cock  – oh god what happened to me Chief

Chief: I know dear you will feel like that now just see the bedside table you see a pendrive go home and see that at leisure we had a massive night I will not forget you princess

Menaka: Oh my god all we did yesterday was taped my god what you guys are going to do really petrified by some sort of blackmail or exposure

Chief: Princess this is a collector’s item do not worry it will be not there in any public forum unless you put it please take that and keep it in your hand bag now please listen you see a glass of juice just have that you will feel better

Menaka: Oh god will I go for another spin I am worried as took the green colour liquid in long stemmed glass taking it in her hand

Chief: Oh dear please have it I am telling that will make your headache and soreness and disappear you will feel rejuvenated 

Menaka in a gulp finished the juice she really felt better what else chief

Chief: Just call reception and ask for a drop they will drop you back at apartment  all bills are settled you just dress up and leave –So princess so long I have your number I will call you time to time bye for the most exhilarating night as he disconnected the phone

Menaka stood up and saw all her clothes neatly arranged she went to washroom had a quick wash then dressed up and just left the key at reception then she called a cab and quietly left to her home

Luckily the Hari the security guy was not in the gate as she walked into her house just as then she got a call from Devan uncle

Devan: Aree beti I tried your number yesterday was not getting it all are you ok

Menaka: O papa I am ok when are you coming here with almost a longing

Devan : O Beti Tuesday I will be there missing me pyari beti

Menaka: O should I not miss you papa you are my lover

Devan : Ok beti we have lot of thing to do there in the city as in that weekend I want you to visit the village as you are now the landlady

Menaka: O papa do not joke you are my boss you know i am your dear slave -Menaka knew what buttons rather what words to use now 

Devan: No dear I really meant it chalo we will meet on Tuesday

Menaka sat back on the sofa and just thinking of all that happened yesterday and then she re-collected chief karambu showing the video  it struck her like dagger in the heart her bloody her husband had been watching her all the time probably long time starting from sexual acts with Dara to Hari she was perplexed to do what to do next as then received a call in her mobile it was international call

Menaka: hello

Prakash : O Mens how was yesterday how was my treat

Menaka: O Prakash that was truly brilliant but Prakash I want to ask you something straight

Prakash: yes Menaka shoot

Menaka: Tell me frankly from when you are watching me having sex with watchmen and Devan yesterday that chief & Malu showed the video of me having a good time with Dara and Banke if I remember it that was my first time   

Prakash was stunned with this question it had left him speechless now he understood that night session he had with Malu and Chief  Karambu when he had showed Menaka’s session with watchmen well those two had copied the taped video after he had passed out now  his dear wife knew that & she had asked him unanswerable question

Menaka: What Prakash speechless tell me I need answers you know what has happened they have even taped yesterday’s night session and I have that in my pendrive –Prakash your wife is going to be big porn queen thanks to you can you answer

Prakash was shocked to the core O menaka I just wanted to see how it goes with those watchmen I liked seeing have sex with strangers I am really sorry

Menaka: Prakash I am ashamed you had spied on me when I was innocently telling you all thing that was happening well with the way things have gone do not talk to me for few days let me decide as she cut the phone very unhappily

Menaka was furious as she called Prakash again in the same number – Just listen now send someone and remove all the cameras and hand it over to me ok I want this to happen today as she curtly cut the phone

Prakash never thought this will happen he had arranged the Chief Karambu and Malu to have exotic night with his wife and the two of them had not only fucked his wife and they have right royally looked like screwed his life without even realizing it .

Menaka was in real anger as thought about what just had transpired confused  she needed to talk to someone but how can you talk on this I need some time to decide on how to go about my life just then she received a message it was Pushpi are you free

Menaka was not in mood but the felt she had to confide to someone and Pushpi could be the best bet at least one person I can talk about the entire episode without any misgivings so she called Pushpi

Menaka: Hi Pushpi I really want to meet and talk to you some real personal stuff

Pushpi : O god what happened are you ok but I would love that when shall we meet

Menaka: Not today tomorrow after my son goes to school I will come to the Mall say around 11am  we will meet there. I will call you when I reach

Pushpi: I will be there Menaka oh missed so much

Menaka –see you tomorrow as she cut the connection..
Contd...
[+] 2 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply
WOW great
Like Reply
Super, time for menaka to separate from pk and start a new life
Like Reply
(15-04-2021, 07:45 PM)mtj423 Wrote: WOW  great

Namaskar
Like Reply
(16-04-2021, 06:34 AM)fuckandforget Wrote: Super, time for menaka to separate from pk and start a new life

Nice thought -Lets see what Menaka decides. thanks
Like Reply
Very good
Like Reply
(17-04-2021, 09:04 PM)jiivajothii Wrote: Very good

thanks
Like Reply
(16-04-2021, 06:34 AM)fuckandforget Wrote: Super, time for menaka to separate from pk and start a new life

With whom ???
Devan uncle 
Translady
Or Banke

You are going to end the story by starting an new life here and even the enthu of the story will be killed and even you have to think about the innocent child in the story who waits to talk to his father and has lots to talk to him..... Let the story continue the same way... and she should forgive pk and let the camera's be in place..... instead sex at home should be more spicy now since she knows and pk watching it and shagging
Val Namaskar
Like Reply