Fantasy Actress Fantasy Story (All actress in one college)
trisha saw tabu is thinking about something..

trisha is scared that tabu is thinking about her...

trisha wants to divert tabu's mind...

trisha : tabu mam.. i have to tell u something important...

tabu came into senses and told what is it dear..

trisha : its about something lesbian...

tabu is bit happy inside bcz trisha is confessing about her lesbian sins...

tabu : whst is itt my darling.... tell me.

trisha : the previous day i was going to sports room and saw something shocking...

tabu is confused that what trisha is going to tell..

tabu : wht did u saw..

trisha : i saw our charmi mam and one junior student named hansika doing lesbian in the sports room..

tabu shocked hearing this..

tabu : whtt really!!, these kind of things gng in the college!!, that too in sports room between students and teachers!..

trisha : yes mam, i saw wid my own eyes..

tabu : dont discuss it with anyone else, if these issues become public, they might commit anything bad , i will warn them later..

trisha didnt told about deeksha too involved with charmi and hansika bcz she dont want to loose deeksha from her gripping..

trisha told bye to mam left principal room.

tabu is thinking about the thing trisha mam told and also thinking about the cheating of trisha..

tabu wants to solve these 2 issues with one shot...

tabu ordered clerk to bring Hansika from junior block to her cabin and asked to tell her the reason is her parents came to visit..

clerk told okay left...

clerk went hansika's classrooom and asked for hansika..

hansika : yes mam..

clerk : principal mam is calling u...

hansika is shitt scared hearing that and deeksha who is beside her is also dead scared that trisha might told tabu mam about it...

hansika (with scary voice) : y principal mam calling mam?

clerk : ur parents came soo principal mam asked to call..

hansika and deeksha both got relaxed hearing clerk..

hansika coming with clerk_lady to principal room.

tabu mam room door is opened..

tabu : u r hansika?

hansika : yes mam..

tabu : clerk u may leave now..

hansika didnt saw any of her parents or anyone in the room except tabu mam soo she is scared.

hansika : clerk told, my parents came...

tabu : no miss hansika, u r called here to just enquire how the college is going and is there any ragging problems with seniors or any other problmes.

a small feedback session.

hansika : ooh okay mam.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
tabu : come here take ur seat..

hansika with little tension came and sat infront of tabu mam's table.

tabu started asking general question like hw is college and food and how hygeine r rooms and staff and all...

hansika is answering to all questions...

tabu : who is ur favourite teacher?

hansika dont know whom to say she is scared to tell charmi mam's name.. so she told all teachers are my favourite..

tabu : good,u play sports?

hansika is getting tensed..

hansika : yes mam i play...

tabu : where do u play sports? i mean outdoor or indoor... inside the sportsroom?

hansika's heart rate increased, now hansika understood that trisha told tabu mam about the sportsroom incident...

hansika : i play outdoor sports mam......

tabu : who is ur sports teacher?

hansik told its Charmi mam with intense fear.

tabu: good, u dont play indoor games?

hansika told i play but very rare mam..

tabu gotup from the chair.. and walked towards the maindoor and locked it.

hansika is scared and her eyes r filled with tears and her hands and legs are shivering.

tabu : now tell me what kind of u play indoors with charmi mam?

hansika is silent..

hansika is confused y isnt she asking about deeksha?? then hansika understood trisha mam didnt told about deeksha, she just told its charmi mama nd me.

tabu answer miss..

hansika : mam.. am sorryyy, i will never do it again...

tabu : what u will never do againi dont understand..

hansika started crying...

tabu : dont cry hansika... stop crying....

hansika is stil crying..

tabu : hansika listen, if u like doing lesbian its totally okay thats upto u... but u r not supposed to do it college premises that too in sports room. right?

hansika is surprised hearing tabu mam saying its okay to b lesbian..

hanska : sorry mam i wont do again..

tabu : u can do it, its ur wish but u shouldnt do in those places... and doing with a teacher is hard to believe..

hansika is silent keeping her head down..

tabu : hansika listen am not against ur feelings but in this college i hold a responisble position as a principal and i have to be strict in these cases

hansika : plz excuse this last time mam..

tabu : sorry to tell u hansika, u will be suspended from the college and i need to dicuss this with ur parents and get an assurance from them for u to join back in college...

hansika shocked hearing that and started crying saying plzz mam plzz mam....

tabu : u gave me no choice... am not cruel but rules are rules..

hansika : plzz mam, one last time mam.. 

hansika gotup from chair and came to tabu and almost touching tabu's knees and feet saying plzz mam..

tabu stopped her and asked her to sit on chair..

hansika : plzz mam, i will never repeat this and i wil do whatever u say mam plzz.

tabu heard the word that she waiting to hear that is ""whatever i will do"...

tabu : okay.. this is ur last chance.. for u to b in this college, u have to do me some favours will u do it??

hansika sadly nodded her head as yes ...

tabu : good.. but punishment is punishment.. i have to punish u for doing that mistake right?

hansika : yes mam...
Like Reply
tabu : how to punish u tel me?

hansika : ur wish mam , hit me..

tabu : noo i wont hit u hani, i am bit of old school type lady.. u knw how old school principal punish their students?

hansika : no mam...

hansika is thinking that tabu mam wants to have lesbian or mayb licking...

tabu : old school type punishment is spanking..

hansika is silent hearing it..

tabu : dont act soo innocent hani, u knw wht spanking is and how its done right? so make it quick and u can leave..

hansika silently keeping her head down gotup from chair and she slowly unzipped her jeans... and pulled jeans down till thighs.

tabu is seeing at white chubby thunder thighs of hansika..

tabu : i want it clean dear, remove panties too and turn opposite..

hansika pulled down panties too...

hansika's tshirt is bit long soo its covering hansika's vagina..

hanska turned opposite facing ass to tabu mam..

and hansika slowly lifted her tshirt little up to tabu to see the ass..

tabu is surprised to see such a fair huge ass of hansika, its fair, huge fleshy.. whitishh...

tabu went near hansika... 

tabu : i really dont like to spand this fair ass of urs nd make it red but rules r rules..

hansika : its okay mam, i did mistake, u r doing ur duty..

tabu is surprised hearing those words from hansika.'

tabu : let me take a pic of ur ass and show u how it iss after spanking...

tabu clicked pic of hansika's ass..

tabu put her hand on hansika's ass and feeling the softness and flesh of juicy asss..

tabu squeesed the asscheek of hansika hard too see the spongyness of ass..

tabu : stay still hansika, ma going to give u only 2 spanks...

hansiks stood still...

tabu moved her hand far and gave a hard spank of ass...'thapp...'

hansika almost slipped forward for that tight slap...

hansika gasped "aaahhh.."

hansika didnt expected such  a hard slapp....

hansika's ass is all burning bcz of slapp.. its all red...

tabu again gave a tight slapp...

hansika gasped "aaahh"
Like Reply
tears rolling from hansika's eyes bcz of pain...

tabu : am sorry dear for hard spanking, i wont do anything lightly, if i do anything its dead hard and perfect i do...

hansika controlled her cry and pain and told dont b sorry mam i deserve this..

tabu got into her knees and took a pic of hansika's reddish ass... 10 fingers of tabu is imprinted on hansika's huge ass..

tabu feeling bad for hurting hansika..

tabu came close to ass and planted  a soft kiss on hansika's soft ass..
hansika is surprised for the kiss and hansika confirmed that tabu is gng to do some lesbian wid her now..

but to her surprise tabu gotup and asked hansika to wear pants and come and sit on chair..

hansika is surprised wore pants and came to chair..

tabu : now ur punishmnet is finished, now its time to do some favours for me... u ready to do anything for me right?

hansika tensd little and told yes mam..

tabu : all this should b btwn us, if any 3rd person came to know about any of these... then u will b suspended from college and ur parents will know

the things tha u did okay??

hansika : okay mam i wont tell to anyone i swear.

tabu : good...

hansika : wht is the favour mam??

tabu : do u know any senior girls??

hansika tensed soo much that tabu might came to know about the lesbian saga of senior girls...  she told "dont know persons but know their names mam that it."

tabu : okay... u know kajal and anushka in seniors??

hansika's heart literally exploded hearing those 2 names... hansika now confirmed herself that tabu mam already know all.

tabu : do u knw??

hansika : anushka i heard name but didnt know mam, but kajal akka i know...

tabu : acha if u saying kajal akka them u might b close to her, hw come u knw her!!

hansika : kajal akka's sister nisha is my flatmate mam, she is junior too, she and me are roomies, so kajal akka comes to visit her sister sometimes soo

i came to know about her mam..

tabu : acha... kajal has a sister too?

hansika : yes mam...

tabu thought for a 2 minutes and got an excellent idea...

tabu wants to teach kajal a lesson through nisha for trapping her lesbian partner trisha

tabu : nisha is a good friend of u??

hansika : not best friend but a good friend mam..

tabu : okay, is there any weankess of her is she weak in anything??

hansika : mean what mam??

tabu : does she hav any weakness? is she dull in anything?? she did any mistakes so tht i can punish her??

hansika now understood that tabu have some personal grudge on kajal akka for some reason she wants to hurt her, but hansika is in no position to help kajal akka

she hav to help herself out from this situation 1st.

hansika : i dont know any of that mam, but one thing i know is she is very weak at studies mam.. only that i knw... and she believes everything easily...

tabu : perfect!!, hansika u finally serving ur purpose of doing me favour..

hansika  is silent..

tabu : u hav to do as i say... okay??

hansika nodded head as okay.
Like Reply
tabu : good, tomorrow u people have mid term exams right?

hansika : yes mam, thats hw i knw nisha is weak in studies,she used to say, she prepared ntng for exams, she cant understand anything, and she wish the question paper is leaked and all she used to say.

tabu : thats exactly wht we gng to do..

hansika didnt understand.

tabu : u will nisha, that today while u r inn pricnipal room u saw question papers on my table and u will tempt her to rob question papers and u 2 will come and rob question papers from my cabin... thats the plan...

hansika is scared hearin the plan, she feel tabu is involving her and nisha in something bigg and dangerous things that may kick them out of college.

hansika : mam, am scared to robb papers mam, plzz if we got caught we wil b kicked out of college plzzz mam.

tabu : who  am i!!!, i am the principal!, and i am allowing u girls to rob my ownn cabinn soo do as i saw..

hansika nodded her head as yes in fear.

tabu took question paper from almariah and filed in a file and put it on her table and told ""this is question paper u gng to rob"

tabu gave a keys to hansika, and told keep itt, these keys arextra keys of my office u use them to open the door and take question paper and leave.

tabu : is it clear??

hansika nodded her head and asked when should we come to rob question paper mam?

tabu told not any particular but eveyone should be asleep..

hansika told okay...

tabu : dont frgt the plan or else u will get fired from college. now leave...

hansika told okay mam and wiped the tears and made her face normal and left principal room.

after hansika came to class..deeksha askd wid tension what has hapnd

hansika trying to be nrmly replied "ntng my parents came to visit and they askd about my oerformance and left already.."

deeksha relieved from tension..

its 4 in the evening.. college is finished and hansika went to her flat...

she rested for a while and readying to execute tabu mam's plan.

she casually talked wid nisha for sometime..

hansika : nisha , u prepared for tmrw exam?

nisha : thats wht am scared about most...i dont know anything about tmrw exam.. i guess i will faill tmrw for sure.. its pity to fail the very 1st exam in this college.

hansika : dont worry nisha, i also didnt prepared for exams, but i have a plan to pass, not only pass but to secure the 1st rank.
nisha : really!! how..

hansika : dont share this with anyone okay?

nisha : is it secret?? dont tel me u going to steal question papers...

hansika is shocked hearing it..

hansika : exactly.... thwats wht am gng to do..

nisha : whatt!! r u mad!!, question papers wil b in pricnipal room and if we got caught then we will b suspended from clg frvr..

hansika took keys from her pockets and showed it to nisha...

hansika : see these r keys of principal room, i stole them mrng while my parents came i went to principal room and also our question papers are on principal mam's table soo we goo inn and come out quick...

nisha surprised of hansika's plan and dareness.. but scared to agree..

hansika : just we 2 go and take question paper and pass wht say u?? u dont want to b 1st??

nisha is getting tempted for leak of question paper and the marks she can score...

hanisika : nishuu, am gng with or without u but if u come u can also pass like me... 

nisha : am scared but i want to pass too, i wil come wid u, we will be carefull... okay?

hansika : okay deal.. we will go to room at around 2 am...

nisha told okay.. and they waiting for 2 am...

hansika txtd tabu mam that they r gng .. tabu replied goodluck...

its 2 am..

hansika and tabu are walking towards principal mam's room.

they r seeing each corridor to not get seen by anyone...

finally they reacehd tabu mam's room hansika quikcly opened mam's door with key and they both went inn..

there on the table they found the question paper... and felt full happy..

they quickly took pics of the question papr and kept it in same place and locked the room and came to their flat without getting caught.
nisha's happiness hav no limits.. but hansika dont understand why tabu mam came while they stealing papers..

hansika txtd tabu mam, that stoled papers and came to room..

tabu mam replied goodjob... and told now u start studying and write ur exam welll..

they both prepared exam well seeing question paper.

tabu called hansika morning and told a new plann and hansika then understood what r tabu's intentions.

hansika and nisha went to exam hall and wrote exam very well.

they came to their flat aftr exam .

nisha : thanq soo much hansika, i wrote exam very well bcz of u.... thankq.

hansika : chill nishu, dont tell about this to anyone..

nisha : okayy...but what about tomorrow's exam...

hansika : what abut itt.. tmrw's exam is easy i already prepared for exam... u too study for exam.

nisha : u prepared for exam already!!!!

hansika : yes thats my fav subject..

nisha : i didnt prepared for tomorrow's exam too.. shall we go steal question paper tdy too?

hansika : whtt no... its an easy subject lets do some other time..

nisha : plzz, 

hansika : sorry nishu, i cant doo that for this exam, if u want il give u the key, u go nd steal and prepare for exam but dont show me question paper

nisha thought for a minute and told done...

hansik gave keys to nisha and told "plz if anything goes wrong dont tell that am involved plzz"

nisha : everything will b alright hansika, even if something goes wrong i wont tell ur name i promise..

hansika is relived now..

its night..

hansika : nishu. am sleepy i wil sleep now, u go carefully...

nishu : okay...sleep...il b careful.

hansika is acting like sleeping..

hansika txtd tabu mam that nisha will alone will go to principal room at 2 am..

ist 2 am...

nisha started to ofc...

hansika txtd tabu.. nisha has started..

tabu replied.. good job... now u can sleep....

nisha walked to principal's room without anyone seeing her..

she opened room lock and went inn..

started searcing for question paper...she got itt..

she took question paper.

all of sudden someone opened room door...

its tabu mam....

.....TBC  
[+] 1 user Likes phantom_assassin's post
Like Reply
Excellent update
Like Reply
tabu came inside and acting like shocked seeing nisha in office room.

nisha's heart almost stopped seeing tabu mam....

tabu : wtff, whts u name!wht u doing here...

nisha dont know what to say.. her legs and hands started shivering..

tabu yelled louwly.... whts ur name.... wht r u doing here and how u cam inn...

nisha full scared and told am nisha mam... 1st year student...

tabu asked "what r u doing here...whst in ur hand give me"

nisha is silent standing...

tabu came close and took the paper from her hand and stunned...

tabu : u stealing tomorrow's exams question paper!!!...

nisha's cant feel anything, hr whole bod is shivering with fear... she started crying out of fear..

nisha started begging wirh crying....

nisha : plzz excuse me this time mam, i will never do it mam. plzz mam..

tabu : do u still think u gng to b in this college!!... u will be kicked out of the college tomorrow...ask ur parents to come tomorrow and 
pack ur luggage. u r kicked out of this college and  i will inform to the security officer for stealing question papers..

nisha's heart is beating heavily.. she isbegging "no mam..no mam... plzzz mamm..."

nisha fall on tabu's legs begging tabu mam plzz excuse her..

tabu : stoppp crying..... now!! or else i will cal security officer now itself!!

nisha saying no mam plzz mam.. trying to stop crying...

tabu : sit in chair...

nisha sat in chair and asked where u got keys.. tell me... who gave u..

hansika's name came into nisha's mouth but she scared to tell her name bcz.. if she tell hansika gave then mam will know that they already stole question paper yesterday and wrote exam already... sooo tabu mam will not forgive at all and will kick hansika and her out of college fo sure..

soo she told..

nisha : no one gave mam... i only stoled it from ur room yesterday mam...

tabu : wht!!, tel me truth... when u stole..

nisha : i swear mam... yesterday i stole mam..u were not dhr at table and i saw keys on table and door opened soo i stole mam.. am sorry mam.. i will never do it mam..

tabu : yes i knw, u will never do it.. bcz its ur last day of college...

nisha cant control cry again and started crying... and begging tabu mam...

tabu : hw many times u did these kind of things...

nisha : i never did mam.. itsbmy 1st time mam..

tabu : okay now u leave to ur room and sleep..

nisha : plzz mam, dontt suspend me from college mam.. plz mam ifmy parents know about this they will b ashamed of me mam... i hav to suicide mam.

tabu : u hav done a big crime nisha...  lets talk tomorrow and finalisize u should continue in this college or kicked out..

nisha : plzz mam, dont suspend me. i will do anything mam... plzz mam..

tabu : what u talking!! what u will do??

nisha : anything mam tobe in this college and to excuse me... i can bare any punishment given by u mam.. plzz mam..

tabu : lets discuss that tomorrow leave now. and mostly u will get kicked out nisha ..

nisha is cryiggg fulll...

tabu cam out of room and brought nisha out of room nd locked the principal room and told nisha to leave..

tabu left to her home...
Like Reply
(04-04-2021, 08:39 PM)Ranjith27 Wrote: Excellent update

thanks thanks
Like Reply
Great update
Like Reply
This update is very small........ Namaskar Namaskar
Like Reply
Awesome comeback waiting for more
Like Reply
For more actress fantasy stories visit
https://www.reddit.com/r/BollywoodStories/
Like Reply
(05-04-2021, 06:34 AM)Ranjith27 Wrote: Great update

tq
Like Reply
(05-04-2021, 10:55 AM)jeetyin Wrote: This update is very small........ Namaskar Namaskar

free time i get these days are even smaller
Like Reply
(05-04-2021, 09:11 PM)PANNIRUVAEL KHAI Wrote: Awesome comeback waiting for more

will finish this small episode today
Like Reply
tabu left to her home...

nisha is crying full and she came to her flat.

nisha woke hansika... who just slept...

hansika gotup and saw nisha and shocked seeing nisha is all crying!....

hansika : what happened!!!! y u crying and shivering...

nisha told everything that hapened...

hansika is shocked hearing that..

hansika : whttt!!,,, howww!!! y!!!!

nisha told dont know and crying...

nisha : tomorrow she might call security officer and call my parents too...

hansika : dont cry nisha.... u r suchh a humble frnd u didnt told a word about me.. and took all blame to urself...

nisha : telling ur name doesnt help me or us hansika... i dont knw wht to do... i will suicide....

hansika : wht!!... no... we will figure out anything... trust me... i will find a way for u to escape from this...believe me..

nisha : howw hansika... she is very serious...

hansika : how i dont know, but i will help u to escape...

nisha : thankq hansika.. plzz do that nd i will frvr b in ur debt.

hansika : now stop crying.... and go wash ur face n sleep.

nisha washed face and came to hansika..

nisha : wht u gng to do?? u gng to talk wid tabu mam??

hansika : i dont knw nisha.. sleep now,, lets figure out tomorrow.. i knw people who knows tabu mam well.. so i wil try to talk wid them..

nisha : thankq hansika plzz help me out... but plzzz dont tell this to anyone not even my sister plzz...

hansika : okay sleep...now gudnyt..

nisha told GN and came to bed and thinking about itt... nisha thinking to tell it to her sister kajal but she is shamed of the thing she did.. so she completely relying on hansika's help.

hansika also sleeping... and she got a msg from tabu mam...

tabu (txt) good job hansika... u done well.. u r my messenger.. will u b??

hansika without any choice told yes mam..

tabu txtd "i guess nisha told u everything by now"

hansika : yes mam she told and crying full i told i will try to help u. and consoled her..

tabu : okay good... now u hav to do something for me..

hansika : yes mam... tell me mam.

tabu : u will tell all that happened here to her sister kajal and tell exactly what nisha told me.. dont add ur name anywhere in it and just tell kajal that nisha told u that... and try to give kajal idea of meeting me and begging for her sister and doing anything for her... okay??

now hansika understood...all this tabu's plan is to punish or seduce kajal akka... she is using nisha and me to get to kajal.

hansika replied okay mam...

tabu : u hav to create some panic in kajal soo u call her now and tell all this..

hansika Okay mam..

hansika saw nisha is sleeping and she came out of her flat and calling kajal from phone...

kajal didnt picked up call.

hansika started walking towards kajal's flat... and called kajal again...

now kajal answered in sleep..

hansika (in cal): hello kajal akka.. come out urgent i hav to tell u something imp.

kajal's sleep gone and she opened door and came out quickly.

kajal : what happened hansika,!!!!

hansika told everything that nisha told... to kajal.

kajal is shocked.
Like Reply
kajal : wr is nisha , i want to see her now!!...

hansika : no akka.. she is ashamed of facing or tellung i soo she wants to hide it from u so didnt told u, if she know i told to u then she will nvr say anything to me.

kajal realised it and told okay..

hansika : nisha cried full and saying she will suicide if tabu mam kicked her out of college... or her parents knows about this..

kajal is scared of nisha doing anyting stupidd... like suicide..

hansika : i told her, i wll try to do anything.. and help her out.. but i dont knw wht to do akka am shit scared soo came to u immediately after nisha slept.

kajal : i nvr thought nisha will do these kind of things... is she doing it alone or anyone wid her in this!

hansika scared..

hansika : no akka, she told she alone went...

kajal : i dont know what to do hansika..

hansika : kajal akka... i hav an idea..

kajal : whst that hani..

hansika : this is a dangerous situation,if tabu mam does what she saying will do, nisha wont b alive.. soo, u only have to do anything about it.

kajal : i knw hani, i wil do everythung to save my sister,,, but howw..

hansika : go to tabu mam... begg her, request her,if needed do wtvr she says.. if needed offer urself akka.. be her slave if she wants.. bcz nisha is important to us than all this akka..

kajal already know that tabu is a lesbian bcz she know about trisha and tabu thing...

kajal : yes hansika... i will do anything for my sister.. i willgo to tabu mam and end this tomorrow.

kajal wants to tell trisha mam and take her help to convince tabu mam but kajal dont want anyone to know that her sister is a question paper thief..

kajal : hansika.. thanq for telling me, am in ur debt... but plz dont tell this to anyone not even sai plzz... and plzz look after my nisha plz.

hansika told okay akka and came to her flat and txtd tabu that she told kajal akka and  slept.

kajal thinking about how to save nisha from tabu...

tabu thinking how to punish kajal for sleeping with trisha..

they slept thinking about it...

next day morning tabu is in her principal room..

kajal opened principal's room door and asked "may i come in mam"

tabu : yes come in.

kajal came inn and told good morning mam..

tabu : good morning.. ur good name plz?

kajal : its kajal mam, 2nd year student.

tabu : yes kajal, tell me the reason for ur visit. u having any problem?

kajal no mam, she dont knw how to start about nisha.

tabu is waiting for kajal to start about nisha.

kajal : mam.., nisha is my sister mam..

tabu (acting) : which nisha?

kajal : junior, mam, yesterday night nisha.

tabu :oooh..ohh.. yeah her name is nisha... u know right what she did!!

kajal : am sory mam, she is a good student mam, but dont know y she did this mam..

tabu : kajal.. u knw about this college right! u r and old student.. soo how this colege is strict and how it works u knows better..

kajal : yes mam... but plz..

tabu : sorry, kajal i cant do anything... i have to call security officer and ur parents now and tell them wht hapnd and suspend ur sister..

kajal is dead scared hearing it.

kajal started requestung tabu mam.

but tabu mam is not listening..

tabu asked to kajal to tell parents number so she can inform parents 1st.

kajal is scared full and tears started rolling from her eyes..

kajal : mam. this is the last time mam, she will never do it mam... i promise u mam, plz excuse her seeing my face mam.. plzz mam she is a senisitive girl mam.

tabu is not listeing to kajal's begging..

tabu want to call kajal's parents now...

kajal fall on tabu's feet and begging tabu mam to excuse her sister..

tabu : wht is this kajal.. y u doing this, am not a bad person. am just doing my duty.

kajal : plzz mam, punish me mam but plz excuse my sistr mam.

tabu : whtt!, y wil i punish u!!... ur sister did mistake....

kajal not leaving tabu's legs..

tabu is happy that she brought kajal who is been sleeping wid trisha to her feet.

kajal fear increased as tabu mam is not listeng to anything, now kajal wants to try offer herself to tabu..

kajal : mam, plzz mam, i wil do anything to save my sister mam..

tabu : wht does it mean... wht does everything mean wht u talking...

kajal : i will do anything u say mam in exchage for excusing my sister mam plzz, i will b ur slave forever mam..

tabu : whtt!!!!, wht r u talking kajal.. wht does slave u meant, do i lul like a mistress to u!!..

kajal : no mam, but i meant i can do anything mam to u..

tabu : u didnt answer my question yet!!, do i luk like mistress to u!!

kajal dont know wht to anwser.... kajal told.. i will be ur slave mam... so u wil b my mistress mam..

tabu's happiness hav no limits hearing it but she controlled her happines.. and told will u?

kajal finally stopped crying bcz she understood tabu gng to excuse her atlast.

kajal ready todo anything physically or sexually to save nisha.

kajal told yes mam i will do mam.
Like Reply
tabu : will see whther u will b on ur word as slave or not... in time, go lock the door and come.

kajal understood tabu gng to do sexual lesbian thing she locked the door and came to tabu.

tabu is sitting on chair wearing sareee.. and told "come kajal sit on my thighs."

kajal silenly put her down and sat on tabu's lap.

tabu : goodgirl.. ifu lie anything or plan anything or tel these too anyone... ur sister is gng to kicked out of this collge. okay?

kajal noded her head.

tabu : did u do these any lesbian things anytime?(trying to bring out trisha's thing..)

kajal replied silenly yes mam lesbian i did.

tabu : good, do i luk like a lesbian to u?? how do i exactly luk?? tell me frankly..

kajal gained voiceand told : yes mam, u luk like dominant boss type.

tabu : haha... hope u r right..

tabu placed her hand on kajal's face and feeling softnes and fainess of kajal... u luk like an angel...

she movd her hand slightly down and palced on boobs and squuesed them hard ontop of thsirt..

kajal with pain told "aaah"

tabu : u hav good size treasure under ur tee's..

tabu is seeing kajal face to face, kajal is keeping her head down... tabu made kajal head upp and licked kajal's cheek once... nd told "hmmm.. u taste good"

tabu :u r comfortable sitting like this on me?

kajal nodded head as yes.

tabu : whats ur age kajal?

kajal about to tell age.. but tabu interruped saying.. "whtvr age doesnt matter... now u r one year old baby to me.. do as one.. understood..?"

saying that tabu sat straight without bending back..

kajal understood what tabu meant, but kajal replied "like this sitting in lap i cant do mam. can i stand nd do mam?"

tabu gave a tight slap on kajal's face... 

kajal n pain and shockk to take slap.... her cheek is redd with tabu's slap.

tabu holded kajal's hair and asked "who am i!!"

kajal replied with tears in eyes.. "u r boss dominant mam"

tabu : who r u?

kajal : am ur slave mam...

tabu : why did i hit u!!...

kajal : am ur slave. and i shouldnt ask anything except doing what my mistress say.. so u slapped mam.

tabu : good slave... now do as i told to do.... dont try to question ur bosss...

kajal moved tabu's saree covering boobs, and tabu's busty blouse is visible to kajal...

kajal can see shape of ample boobs of tabu, she wants to take nipple out from under the jacket but she know due to the tightly packed boobs in blouse

its impossible.

kajal slided saree totally side, tabu's cleavage is visible to kajal.

kajal unhooked 2 down hooks of tabu's blouse...

blouse is bit loose now..

now kajal moved blouse little up and put her fingers in the blouse and pulled one boob out from under the blouse.

kajal can feel the warmth of tabu's boobs when she put finger in blouse...

hal the boob is out and nipple is also out.

kajal surprised seeing tabu's one inch poked nipple and superfair boobs which r in huge size and perfect fit and complexion.

kajal thinking tabu's boobs are definitely bigger than anushka's and almost same size to hansika's boobs...

kajal bent her head and put tabu's nipple in her mouth.. and started sucking tabu's boobs like a one year old baby....

kajal is sucking nipple and acting like she is having milk.. but unfortunately no milk in tabu's boobs..

tabu clsoed eyes and enjoying the sensation of kajal sucking boobs..

tabu : kajal.. u r very good at sucking.... u got good skillss..

tabu made kajal stand and tabu also stoodup... and closed her blouse hookups.

tabu grabbed kajal's face and told "kajuu.. my slave.. i understood u r vry experienced in these things.. dont u?"

kajal nodded her head as yes.

tabu : u must b very fimiliar wid using dildo and strapon dont u??

kajal dont want to lie to tabu mam, so told yes mam.

tabu : good i like ur frankness. inorder to save ur sister nisha, u hav to do as i say..

kajal : okay mam, wht shouild i do mam...

tabu : ntng new, just the usual stuff u used to do...

kajal confused she dont understood wht tabu mam told.

tabu : u have to fuck a girl..and perform lesbian with a  girl infront of me...

kajal is confused hearing it...kajal thinking that the lesbian act is with tabu herlsef but she saying with another girl..soo kajal is confused n litttle scard.

tabu : u r good with it right? u can fuckk a girl right?

kajal : who is that girl mam?
Like Reply
tabu got angry for kajal's reverse question and told in anger "does it matter!!!"" everygirl have same holes right!!..."

kajal is scared for tabu's anger and put herhead down as acceptnce...

tabu : good, now u can leave... i will call u when u r needed..

kajal is about to leave office...

tabu stopped her.... and told... u asked me reverse question right!!, lickk my feet as punishment for that...

kajal without any choice.. kneeled on tabu's foot and removed tabu's chappal and bent her head and put her tongue out and licked 
tabu's foot..

tabu: good now u can goo...

while kajal leaving tabu took kajal's number.

tabu's saw kajal's sexy ass while she leaving and told to herself that these 2 sisters are angels of college..

after kajal left tabu txtd hansika to come to her room.

hansika came to tabu's room and stood infront of tabu.

tabu feeling happy for hansika executing plan perfectly..

tabu : u hav done ur part very well hansika.... here is 1 more task for u..

hansika felt happy for tabu's praise.

tabu : u hav to sumhow convince nisha, that i agreed to excuse her but in exchange for some lesbian sexual things...

hansika is surprised hearing it.. and told okay mam.

hansika came to their flat.

nisha is in flat...

nisha came to hansika and askd..what hapnd... i spoke within our circle.. they all saying tabu mam is strict... she will suspend u out of 
college dear.

nisha is full scared hearingit... and told plzz hansika do something plzz.

hansika : but they told that there is one way to convince tabu mam.. to excuse u..

nisha's eyes got sparks hearing itt.... nisha with full anxiety "tell me tell mee i will do ittt"

hansika : leave it nisha, u cant do it... its diffficult..

nisha : plzz hansika tell me... am ready to do anything to get out of itt...

hansika : okay listen, they told me tabu mam is sex addict and a lesbian freak...

nisha shocked hearing it... and told what!!

hansika : soo the only way u have is to b her real slave and hav sexual relationship with her...

nisha is shocked...

nisha : nooooo!!!, i cant.... i wont... am not lesbian... 

hansika : i knw nisha u wont agreee, thats y i told no other choice.

nisha is in dilemma.... she thinking..."i dnt hv a choice.. nd also if am having sex with men its sinn but am doing sex wid women soo its no big mstake".

she made her mind up... and told okayyy to hansika..

hansika in surprise told good choice nisha. bcz u hav to in this college and get out of that prblm is more important.

nisha : yes i thought same hansika... but plzz dont share it wid anyone including my sister kajal...

hansika : okay nisha, i will let them know that u r okay to hav with sex with tabu mam.

hansika wants to send tabu mam msg of nisha agreed for sex. but hansika wants to say tot abu face to face..

hansika came to tabu mam's office to tell.

tabu : hello, whst the reason for this visit...

hansika : mam..... good news for u... nisha has agreed for doing lesbian mam...

tabu surprised...
Like Reply
tabu : whtt!!!... really.....

hansika : yes mam.... am coming to u immediatelyyy after she told okay...

tabu : hansika... my darling.... u r the bringer of good news... u r my messenger... u have done ur part verwell...

hansika : thankq mam..

tabu : there is no words to tell hw happy i amm for wht u did... i want to give u a wishh.... u ask me anything i will fulfill itt... i promise..

hansika's happiness has no limits....

hansika : whtt!! really mam or u joking wid me!!,or u saying real ?? promise?

tabu : i promise hansika.... u wish anything i will fullfill itt only 1 wish..

hansika : mam....

tabu : yes...

hansika : mam... i hav only 1 wish mam...

tabu : tell me..

hansika : u will play with nisha or planning to do something right mam..

tabu : yes am planning something big...

hansika : mam... i want to see that mam plzz.

tabu shocked... and told "what!!!"

hansika : plzz mam.. i just want to see from some corner without interfering.... plz mam.... u promised mam.

tabu dont knw what to do... tabu never breaks promises.... she keeps her words alwys.

tabu : i dont want anyone to see that. but!!!, as i hav alrady promised u and u r the actual reason for making my plan success i agree u 
can watch... the show.

hansika : thankq mam......am full hapy now...

tabu : but on one condition, no one should knw that u r watching it, it means u hav to watch the show somewhere hiding without revealing urself.. okay?

hansika : okay mam!! wtvr u say mam... u r the boss...

tabu smiled for that and told "one thing i understand is i should be more carefull while giving wishes to u... and doing promises.."

hansia smiled,.

tabu : i thgt u will ask some question papers or marks... but u hav outreacehd my imagination...

hansika and tabu smiling...

tabu : tell her tabu mam agreed and she will tell when to come and where to come later.

hansika told okay and came to her flat and told nisha tht tabu mam has agreed and she will call when she needs.

nisha is feeling relived now bcz that question paper mystery is sumhow coming to an end....

hansika txtd tabu mam..."when is ur show gng to start mam?"

tabu replied : u dint get too excited hani.. its not now... its after these exams... mayb 4 days to 5 days..

hansika anxiety is gone bcz she hav to wait to 5 more days..

and everyone is busy with examms....

**END OF EPISODE 12**
Like Reply