A Banana Muffin Saga
Nice One Dear....
[+] 1 user Likes furihard's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
If possible make an erotic scene with khurramji in park after arrival of tanvi’s husband and let tanvi not to describe all things to her husband...
Like Reply
Nice bro
Like Reply
Update ???
Like Reply
Waiting bro
Continue
Like Reply
(02-04-2019, 06:05 AM)Renjith Wrote: Waiting bro
Continue

Thank you so much...posting shortly.
Like Reply
(31-03-2019, 09:45 AM)furihard Wrote: If possible make an erotic scene with khurramji in park after arrival of tanvi’s husband and let tanvi not to describe all things to her husband...

Thank you for suggestion...lot many scenarios to unfold shortly.
Like Reply
Chapter-7

Dattu left his right hand from her breast and took hold of her neck and pulled her head back against the metal gate. As he felt her body wobbling and her loud moans, he realized she was in fact still continuing her hard orgasmic release. 

And it was true!
Tanvi just pushed out the final burst of her venom through the combined hands of her unknown lover and herself. The additional pressure on her neck made her to open her eyes and she gasped for breath while her pussy continued to flow out of their hands. 

"Aaaja meri jaan…Come now slut, open this gate and let me take you to pleasure moon!" Dattu crooned into her ears.

Before even Tanvi could respond, she saw a dim yellow light coming from the watchman's cabin.

"OOOOHSSHHITT!!!" It was the watchman starting his routine late night walk!!! Tanvi's brain screamed and yelled.

Before Dattu could even react, Tanvi shrugged out from his grip and tumbled headfirst with her face down. It was a magnificent banquet to Dattu for few seconds. The woman he fucked an instant a moment earlier was lying down on ground with her breathtaking naked body exposed and feasted for his eyes. Just before he could respond, she sprang up and ran towards the other end of the apartment complex away from the watchman and disappeared into the shrubs.

"Raaaand ki bacchi!!! How the fuck do you think you escape from Dattu's clutches...you fucking slut!!!" He screamed at the naked running female.

Tanvi sprinted with all her might!
She could not even make an effort to turn back till she entered the thick shrubs and got away from the stranger! Tanvi took a long heavy breath once she crouched between the thick bushes where she knew she could be safe, for the moment! However, her presence of mind recoiled back with an electrical might as she recalled last few minutes.

"Oooh shhhhiittt!!!...It was Datttu!!! Her brain yelled at her.

"It was Dattuuu...The milkman!!!"

"Dattu...Husband of her maid Sharda!!!"

"OOOOH Fuck Fuckkk...Shiiittttt!!!" Tanvi's brain was not stopping blabbering inside her.

"Fucccckkk....Did that watchman saw me...Did he saw me and Dattu going full on at the gate???" 

"Sssshiiit...What if...What if the watchman saw them in action!!!" 

"What if he went straight to her house and found it wide open??? Gaaawd…I forgot to lock that grill…Oh My God…Kids!!!" Tears fell out from Tanvi’s face as her heart sank. 

"What if the watchman awaited for her??? Oooh Myy God!! What have I done???" Tanvi took another deep breath between her silent sniffs and waited. It was dark all around. Even if someone walked by, she won't be seen. From her vantage point, she saw both Dattu who had his pants back and the strolling watchman with his dim lit torch.  She was shivering from the cold air. It was then she actually realized how cold it was outside. 

"Oh God! What have I done? I should never have stepped out of my house!! What was I thinking???" Tanvi sat squatted and wept silently without stopping. Her brain pointed her decision for falling so bad and becoming lesser than a street prostitute. 

"Even a prostitute would have some ethics!!!" She thought with remorse.

"And I am a wife! A mother!! For God sake!!! Would there be anything lower than this???" Tanvi cried as she recapped her actions. She snuggled more hard as her eyes noted the watchman reaching the Basti’s gate and taking a look all around from where he stood. Each seconds passed as if years for the guilt overridden woman. Her brain damned her for all the wanton actions she took during the last two days. Though her eyes were moist from tears, she continued to check the watchman having a cigarette and lighting it leisurely. He took one more look at the gate and turned his back and started walking back to his cabin.

"Oooh!!! Thank God!!!" Tanvi called all her Gods to convey her thankfulness. Her happiness didn't last long. He took a moment outside the parking lot of Tanvi's apartment and stood there as if deciding on something. 

She knew what it was! 
She remembered the mistake!!
She had left the door wide open!!!

"OOOOH GOD!!!" Horror reached yet another peak inside the poor woman's head. She saw the watchman taking yet another long look at her apartment and entering their corridor.

"Ssssshiiitttt!!!" She cried and realized that life as she knew has been compromised. She decided to sprint towards her house and then decided against it. If she do that, she was sure Dattu would be lurking somewhere around the premises for a second chance and the thought of Dattu created a sharp tingle inside her spent cunt.

"Oh God...Help me!" She tried her best to demolish the vision of Dattu fucking her, as she knew these moments were not meant for such thoughts. She tried to think about all possibilities to escape her current predicament. 

"Yes!" A deep sigh came out from Tanvi's chest as she got a silver lining. She could actually walk to her house through the garden area and as there were enough trees and bushes all around, it would be the best option to avoid Dattu. Once she reaches right below her apartment, there were some shrubs that could conceal her in case watchman was still around...And she could wait till he goes back to his cabin. 

“Shiiittt!!" Tanvi flinched as she noted one bottleneck in that plan. On the way back to her home through the garden, there was Mr. Mehtaji's house, which had its living room turned into a glass house. Plus, the Mehta Father and Junior Mehta were a lecherous lot. They both were one among the notorious women mongerers in their complex. It was a well-known fact about the duo that there were no woman in her complex who was left out from their teasing...and of course some of the women had been tasted by them as well! 

"If they see me, would I be taken and fucked over and over till they get satiated? How many ways would they use my body?" Her cunt pinched her from inside and questioned immediately by projecting yet another image of the balded old Mehta and the junior Mehta having sex with her inside the all glass living room.

"Oooh Shiiitt! What the fuckkk have I turned into!!!" She cursed herself and tried not to acknowledge the initiation of another orgasm from the deepest insides of her abused pussy.

Tanvi decided to take that risk as the time and darkness favored her. It was a sprint that even a young athlete could dream of. Her thighs glided as she ran due to the wetness that was spread everywhere on her inner legs. She felt droplets of Dattu's cum falling from the clutches of her ass cheeks. Though she tried not to care, her cunt cried for the wasted cum drops.

Tanvi took a good look at Mehtaji's living room as she ran past. It was dark inside and she thought she saw something moving inside. She knew if she slowed down, it could be her end as the entire living room glass made it so easy to view outside as it looked as part of the mini jungle itself. She reached below her apartment and crouched next to the shrubs covering her completely from anyone who walked past. But, if someone came walking through the same side where she ran from, then it was an open view. Also, from the third complex building that was highrise, the view was crystal clear to anyone if they stood outside their apartment. Tanvi concentrated on watchman's footsteps and she deliberately avoided turning back. She wanted to believe there was no one behind her.

"Saab...Saab" Tanvi heard the watchman calling into her apartment.

"'Madamji...Madam" Another call from him.

She realized he was concerned as the door was fully open at this time of the night and he was making sure everything and everyone was safe.

"Madaamm!" She heard one more call.

Tanvi gave it few more minutes till she felt pain from her knees being folded for long time. Then she heard few murmur from the watchman and fading footsteps followed it. Tanvi gave few more minutes to ensure the watchman to be gone. She stretched and stood up. Now she was standing naked right below her own apartment overlooking every single human who knew her as the most prim housewife and a person with high regard. 

"And here I am...A real Slut!" She cursed herself again and took few steps and climbed up to her apartment with extremely slow steps. 

She was stark naked!

Not a single piece of cloth to cover her nudity except her hands!!

An absolutely shameless housewife exposing everything that was meant for her husband's eyes only!!!

Tanvi's brain was consumed with fear of getting caught. Yet her cunt relished itself!!! 

She stood still in a position from where she could run back to shrubs or enter her home. It was only few feet more. She stretched her head towards the parking lot and checked if the watchman had actually left the premises and thanked God that he was not around. Tanvi took two more steps and her home, which was fully open, and waiting for her to enter back.

"Few more steps...I could run!" She thought and took another step and prepared for the quick run. 

Just before she took the next step to run, she turned her head to the parking lot direction. To her utter horror, the watchman was standing there casually and having his cigarette. She realized if she ran, it would definitely catch his attention and if she didn't she would be standing naked right in front of her house and anyone climbing down from top could catch her or even if someone walking in from down could see her in birthday suit. Right at the moment when she hesitated, the watchman turned and looked at her direction. A horror stricken Tanvi slipped backwards and crouched once again. To her absolute dismay, watchman started to walk back again towards her house.

And she ran!
But, instead of running back to hiding between the shrubs, she took the flight to upstairs...directly towards the elderly couple's house entrance. She panted and heaved from the sudden blood rush. It was a situation that she had created for herself and she cursed and cursed for all her misfortune. Tanvi took another silent breath to control her and tried to peek down at her home to check if the watchman was still there. To her utter terror, she saw him climbing the steps to upstairs...right to where she stood! And she had nowhere else to run!!

"Ssssshiiitttt!!!" Tanvi almost screeched and took the final stairs further up that would lead to the small terrace. It was pitch dark and the only light that came was the dim yellow ribbon from watchman's torch...and it was getting brighter with each step he took upwards. Tanvi's heard her heartbeat like a drum beating inside. She cried silently as she found the door to terrace being locked. She crouched at the corner and watched the light from below carefully and prayed again and again. Despite her alarming state, her cunt continued to vibrate and secrete hot liquid. 

The torchlight shone for few more minutes and she left out a heavy heave as she heard the footsteps going back down. Tanvi stood and followed the watchman slowly and watchfully. As she reached down near elderly couple's flat, she paused and looked at the closed door for a moment.

"What if Khurramji opens the door and finds me standing naked? Would he grab me? Would he fuck me right here? Would he punish me for being a naughty girl? Her would he slap me? By making me bend over against the steps? Or would he take me outside the building and fuck me in open air so that everyone in this world can see the result of being wicked?" Thoughts went wild as she stood and stared at the closed door.

"How would his cock feel inside me? If Dattu's cock made me cum hard like this, how much would the old man's cock make me orgasm? Hoe many times he would use me? Would he be like Dattu who have no idea of what a woman craved for? Or would he just fuck and abuse my asshole just like he fucked Safiyaji yesterday?" She didn't realized how long she stood there without having even a remote thought of returning to her home.

"God...what is happening to me? My kids!!!” She thought with remorse and she slowly climbed down further to reach her home. She paused and spent few more minutes to ensure the watchman was not in the parking lot...only then she took the liberty to sprint to her house.

Saaaaafe!!! 
Tanvi told loudly to herself once she set foot inside the comfortable silence and darkness of her home, and took one more long breath inside her lungs. She looked around and found the kitchen door and work area door fully open and the yellowish light entering through it. She ran to main bedroom and ensured both her kid’s were sleeping safe. Again she locked the bedroom and returned to living room.

Tanvi didn't bother to close the main door. She wasn't bothered anymore...As she was safe now!. There was no panic anymore. She walked to the kitchen without bothering to cover herself and picked the key lot and returned back to main door and stepped forward to the corridor to lock the grill door. If anyone walked by, she would be seen standing naked. Again she took a good look at the steps that lead to upper floor and to the parking lot and returned back. There was no shame...

Tanvi kept the key lot on kitchen wall and walked to the work area...to the open air...once again. From where she stood, she got a glimpse of the narrow gate to Basti. All the sleazy activities that she performed returned back to her like a thunderbolt.

"Dattu!...I have been fucked by Dattu...the wiry little guy whose wife was Sharda, her maid.

"Oh my God! I am lower than the lowest! Despite what I talked, I am a housewife who willingly accepted a stranger's molestation and allowed him to enjoy my body and opened up the nastiest hole that any woman could consider for having sex!! Fuucccckkk!!! What am I??? A degraded woman who opened up her body to a stranger without even knowing if he was stale or filthy!" Tanvi recalled the image of Dattu arriving with milk and talking silly with his supari reddened lips and the way he spat the red saliva dirtying wherever he could. Despite all these thoughts raging inside her mind, Tanvi still stood naked in her work area. If watchman decided to return, he could easily catch the naked body standing inside. With a sigh, she turned back and while walking to the living room, she picked up kitchen cloth in her hand.

"Let me clean up" She thought. But instead of going to toilet, she reached the sofa and spread the kitchen cloth on it and sat with just her butt on it. Right at that point, she was able to see the corridor through the main door. The sofa was diagonally placed and if anyone stood at the grilled door of her apartment, her naked body was fully displayed. 

"Shit...that Dattu's cum is still sticking inside my ass!" Tanvi was repulsed with the thought. Her hand found the free part of the kitchen cloth down under her body and pulled it with one hand to wipe the low-life’s cum liquid. To do it clearly, she slanted back against the cushion but instead of wiping, she just held the cloth end inside her fingers. Her eyes closed automatically as her brain brought back the visions of the adultery that she had performed during last hour. Her blood heated up with the excitement and her heart relaxed from relief of not being caught by anyone. 

"Oooooooooouuh!" A long moan left her mouth as her thumb set a trail along her outer vagina. Her entire body trembled and vibrated as skin-to-skin contact occurred.

"Shitttt! How did I succumb to that low class bastard! Why was I soooo dumb!! Or am I a real whore who had fucked up my sacred relation to my husband!!!" Her fingers had in fact left the cloth free and her own fingers started travelling through the entire length of her vagina while carefully avoiding the sensitive clit as if someone was stopping her fingers from exploring further.

Tanvi shivered and as her eyes closed, her legs opened wide exposing the wet pussy. She was fully slanted against the plush sofa fabric and was sitting on top of the kitchen towel under her groin. Her free hand automatically reached her left breast and kneaded it slowly without touching her hardening nipple.

"Fuck...what would've happened if there was no lock on that gate! Oooooooooouuh!!" Tanvi moaned against the punishing fingers that lubricated all entire vagina. Her thoughts brought her back to recap the way she had wantonly allowed the low level milkman to pin her against the iron gate. 

"Your ass itself feels like a second pussy darling...I am more than happy to fuck your ass cheeks than your asshole as my dick gets swallowed by the heavy meat of this marvelous butt!!" Her husband's words while he tried to push his luck with her rectum came into her head immediately. Many a times he tried it and she never allowed it. Instead she had presented him her backside to do whatever he wanted to. Each time, he would lubricated her ass cheeks with the cunt juice and spit and would fuck till he deposited his cum all over and inside the tee meat cheeks.

"Just like Dattu fucked me!" She smiled and moaned at the same time as the image of Dattu banging her ass and cumming flashed over and over inside her closed eyes. She thanked her Gods again for his inability to interpret her wrongdoing.

"What would've happened if he actually fucked my asshole? Would he be sterile? Would he be carrying any disease? OOOOH GOOOD!!!" She felt her pussy creaming and the sparks flying inside her brain as her body announced a strong undercurrent of an upcoming orgasm. Her finger traced down through the wide spread legs and touched the place where Dattu had deposited his venom. 
It was still there!
It was all smeared inside her ass cheeks!!
Slippery yet plastered like glue!!!

"Maaaaaaah!" Tanvi cried as her upper body lifted and trembled as her fingers kneaded her soft insides and scooped all what was left.

"God...He should be of my husband's size itself!" Her fingers trailed around the rectum entrance for few more seconds and then without even thinking twice, her hand came all the way up to her face and she held it there with a pause. Her breasts were jutted out and she squeezed her nipples hard..."Just like Dattu preferred!" Her brain whispered.

"Ooouuuwwh!!" Her hand was now right above her nose and she took a deep breath and inhaled the musk of a stranger's cum inside her. It made her feel like to throw up at first, but her own fingers running around her quavering labia created yet another change inside.

She wanted to taste it!

She wanted to know how it was different than her husband's!!

She wanted to have the flavor of another man's seed on her taste buds!!!

Without any hesitation, her fingers went inside her open mouth and her tongue sliced through her cum coated fingers.

"Hmmmm...oooohhh..mmmm!!" It was saltier than her husband. At great same time, her fingers reached and picked the engorged clitoris few times and her hips bucked up along with her legs left the floor and lifted up high making her body to balance on her lower back at the edge of the sofa. Tanvi licked and wicked her fingers and slowly started to piston it into her closed mouth as if it was a cock.

"Dattu's cock was inside her mouth!"

"Her imagination went wild as his fingers moved frantically over her clit!!

"He was giving her his cock to suck and at the same time he was using his hand to molest her vagina...once again!!!"

Tanvi fell into a state of utter degeneracy. Her hips bucked against her fingers imagining it was the low class Dattu's hands and her mouth secreted spit after spit on her fingers considering it as his soiled cock.

She wanted more.

There was no rational thought about the consequences. The watchman could return anytime. Khurramji could walk down and find her moaning and in absolute sleazy position pleasuring herself.

No rational thoughts prevailed her sexually overdriven body and brain.

"Hhhmmmm...Fuck meeeeeee!!!" Tanvi moaned as she moved her fingers from her mouth and brought it over her cunt. The same hand that was glistening with her spit traced the vaginal lips and opened it wide with two fingers and she slipped the middle finger deep inside.

"AAAAAAH!!!" Tanvi bellowed as she imagined Dattu moving his engorged cock right inside her waiting pussy. Her hips buckled and thrashed against the sofa in mid air. Her feet went high up and her legs opened to its maximum possible limit. She had her eyes closed and was totally in her imaginary world where Dattu the milkman, the low life, the drunkard who treated his wife like shit, had fucked her like a whore. Her cunt was geared up by now. She felt the waves of pleasure boiling inside her sweltering cunt.

"Datttuuuu!!" Tanvi bounced her hips up and down as she inserted the rest of her fingers inside the burning hole. 

"Yeeeessssss...like that ...like thattttt!" She crooned against he own fingers imagining Dattu pounding his body against her. The mental image of her own body being pulverized by the low life had filled her entire body and mind. 

No remorse!

No shame!!

Just carnal sex!!!

Her legs widened to an obscene angle and backed up till her knees cupped both sides of her head. Her both hands got squeezed inside the legs and clasped tight against her navel and reached till the overflowing cunt. She tried everything possible to replicate Dattu's shaft pistioning in and out of her crevice. 

"Yaaaaah...maaaaaaa!!!" She cried again loudly without even thinking twice about the circumstances. She just wanted to cum against Dattu's pushes. She felt the burn hearing up to the final notch inside her cunt and before even her brain could muster any information, her second palm came hard over the one that was punsihing her lubrciated tunnel. 

"Haaaderrr Datttuu...Haaarderrrr!!!" The image of Dattu's hand deep inside her along with her own hand got replicated. She felt Dattu's cock widening and he forcing her hand to clutch his slippery cock and making her milk it more and to feel her own cunt's cries. 

Tanvi's head shooted up and her eyes opened!

She was looking directly at the wiry dark form of Dattu's sweaty body and his dark brownish cock pulling her vaginal lips outwards and pushing it back again feverish pace!

She saw her cunt widening and spurting tons of her own cum all through her both palms!!

Her hands took another notch of speed and frigged hard and fast to trickle every droplet of her love juice to pump out!!!

"OOH…OOOUW...AAAAAAH AAAHH AAAAAH!!!" Her body thrashed and head banged against the soft sofa cushion hard and back multiple times. Each time her head curved up between her knees, she opens her eyes to catch a glimpse of her clit, which was swollen up and got disappointed that it was not visible through her heavy pussy patch.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAH...MAAAAAAAA!!!" Her cunt pumped!

Her hands frigged like a machine gun inside her cum filled cunt!!

Her eyes bulged out and her nipples smashed against the sides of her upturned thighs and her hips plummeted further up, raising her cunt way up to the maximum hilt her body could bend!!!

Her pussy made squishing noises that filled the room and if anyone stood outside would hear the sploshes it made against her hand!!!

She came and came and came...hard...harder...till a moment came her cunt couldn't contain her pistioning. Her hips collapsed back at the edge of the sofa and her legs closed in hard she fell into a total position...With her both hands agonizingly cupping her entire pussy mound...she felt her orgasmic fluid flushing out of her cunt like a river...it came out and poured itself out...spent!

Her eyes closed tight and there was absolutely stillness! 

She felt like she was dead!! 

Spent!!!

Her long fingers were still closed over her wailing cunt!!!

"Oooooooooouuh!" A deep moan came out from the stone dead woman. For a fleeting second, Tanvi thought it was someone else inside her room. It was actually induced by her own finger that involuntarily ran along the length of her vagina...tickling...tantalizing...arousing her to yet another plateau.

Tanvi's brain called quits...but her body was still shaking from the massive orgasm. 

She felt content, yet incomplete!

"Dattu had his round. But the watchman was still waiting...Khurramji has been anxious for his turn!!!" Someone from her inside whispered "Oooooh God!!!" I will die!!!"

"Khurramjiii!" Tanvi murmered softly as if she was calling the old man towards her. Her brain was on overdrive and it took the leap forward with the sleaziest thought waves. Her mind projected the image of watchman standing in front with his torch. He had the light pointed directly on her cunt. And he was naked! Completely naked with his dangling cock slowly being massaged against her greasy leaking vaginal lips. Her index and middle finger was already moving along the entire length over her swollen cunt lips as if it was the watchman's cock performing the slow movement before he intended to insert deep.

Tanvi's hips automatically turned up in the anticipation. 

She wanted it!

And she wanted it bad!!

She wanted get fucked by men other than her husband!!!

And she was willingly offering her womanhood to be taken!!!

Tanvi's eyes were closed still in the post orgasmic state while her fingers were now moving up and down in a faster pace. Her mind had projected the image of the naked watchman running his cock all the way from her rectum till her deflated clit. She rocked severely against the soft fabric as imaginary lover dipped his cock head into her widened cunt. 

"Aaaaah...slowly!" She murmured as if she was asking the watchman to go easy on her as her long middle finger dipped it's entire length inside her pulsing hole. 

"Mmm...aaah...mmm!" Tanvi moaned in rhythm to the pleasureful thrusts of the watchman. Her eyes were still closed out as her mind was wandering around her self-created erotic atmosphere. Her legs opened slowly as if he was pushing them open for better access. She felt cold air brushing all over sweaty body making her feel more heated instead of shivering. 

"Gggaaawdd!!! He is teasing me!" She pulled her fingers out of her furnace suddenly imagining the watchman's scorny look at her desperation.

"Plleeeesss put it back!!!" She whispered to herself and crooned as her hand pushed two fingers back into the hole. She dug deep as if to pull her womb outside.

"Fuck mmeee!...Oooouh!!" Tanvi cried loudly as she thrashed against her fingers. She felt something still missing. Her body was still recovering from he magnitude of her orgasm...but she still felt as if she had missed something else. Her cunt was still continuing it's heated pulsing. The fingers were not giving her hollering cunt any justice. It demanded more. She wanted more.

"I am a slut! Just like Dattu called me!"

"I am a whore! I am not satisfied with need stranger's cock!!"

"I am a degraded cunt! I need men other than my husband to fulfill my carnal cravings!!!" Tanvi's brain was consistently whispering at her reminding how much deep she had fallen. That thought itself brought yet another chill through her spine.

"Yess...yesss...Fuck mee!!!" He fingers were now back to the same pistioning action. Her cunt wasn't getting the satisfaction despite her imaginary cock pounding her pussy. 

"Ooouhhh...shiit! Khurramjiiiii!!!" It was at that point she thought about Khurram's monolith. Her other hand moved swiftly through her back and it's middle finger entered her well lubricated rectum giving her a sharp pain.

Exactly what she wanted!!!

Two cocks pounding her holes!!!

A woman who was a simple housewife two days before was now crying out with the wish to be fucked and used by men other than her husband!!!!

Her hands moved in unison. Back and forth…Her hips bucked up and down and swayed in the air as she used her two hands to penetrate her sacred holes. Without remorse, Tanvi inserted index finger to join her middle finger into her anal passage. By the time, her other hand had its four fingers buried deep inside her cunt extracting whatever it could muster out.

"Eassy...aaah!" Tanvi moaned loudly imagining two men pummeling her cunt and asshole with their slithering digits. She groin jumped high at one moment when her two middle fingers felt each other through the narrow membrane that separated her vagina and rectum. The feeling was extremely electrifying. Her concentration focused on doing that again and again. She repeated the same movements furiously as it triggered her final orgasm.

Tanvi's face contorted and her body twisted to an obscene angle backwards by taking her hips way to high than her head. She was sprawled with her entire lower body crouched high over her own head. Through her tear filled eyes, she saw her cunt opening and closing long with her enraged clit thrusting out like a mini cock. The vision of her own pussy pumping out the creamy liquid together with her imagination of the two men pounding her severely took her over to the thunderbolt orgasmic overflow.

Her imagination projected Khurramji ripping her asshole with his gargantuan cock and to match it, her index finger entered the hot anal furnace slowly along with her long middle finger. The watchman's figure was a blur to her mind, but he was also equally pushing his digit in and out of her sobbing cunt. "Ooooouhhfucccckkk!" Tanvi thrashed herself against the sofa and cried loudly as her cunt started its splutter. She realized this was what went missing in her last orgasm...She bounced up and down within the constraints of her own hands. 

"Daatt..tturrraaaaaammjiiiii!!!!...AAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!" Tanvi's cunt melted itself to its heat and jutted out her carnal liquid through her fingers and fell back over her stomach, breasts and a bit over her lips and face.

"Fucked!!!" Her brain whispered back at her and she fell back over the sofa almost unconscious in a foetal position with her one hand cupping her cunt's vibrations that went on and on till she slept.

.................................................................................................................................................................................

"Ding dong!" Tanvi woke up with a start at the sound of the calling bell.

"Who???" She sprang up and sat on the sofa...naked!

The morning sunlight was everywhere. She located the main door open and peered at the wide-open kitchen door. She was exposed! Her knees trembled and her brain stupefied unable to focus!

"Memsaab!" The voice of the kid's school van driver was coming right from the main door of her house.

"Ooouhssshitttt!!!" She lifted herself and ran to stand behind the open door as if trying to cover herself.

"Membsaab, are the kids coming today? I have been calling for last ten minutes...are you alright?" The driver was hardly a foot away from where she was standing. Tanvi shivered with fear and guilt overridden. She didn't know if he had seen her lying down naked in the sofa or if he had peered through the open wash area door and found her sleeping naked. There was confusion mixed with anxiety and fear running insider her thumping heart.

"Ji...Hamzaji...they are not well today. I will take them to School, and you can pick them back afternoon". She tried her level best to bring focus and convincing in her tone.

"Okay memsaab, but are you alright? Do you need anything?" Hamza was in fact excited and his cock was erect like a pole inside his pants. He was there and honking his van for few minutes and when there was no response, he got down and peeked through the open wash area and found the empty kitchen. As he closed in, he found the beautiful housewife’s fair feet on the sofa and at first he thought she might be sick. In addition, he walked in to the main door to see if he could see anything more than her feet. To his cock's delight, he found a whole load of naked skin splayed over the sofa. The two hairless white legs were clutched together and with his neck maximum strained, he was able to locate her naked legs till her knees. He couldn't see more than that. But that itself was enough to make his manhood to swell out of proportions. Here in front of his eyes was the most beautiful sight of a full-bodied woman's naked legs displaying her beauty at one shot. He wasn't sure of what he was doing but he just hoped and continued to press the calling bell in a hope to see her naked body more. He was brainwashed by her tantalizing feet, her shapely calves and the most erotic sight of her knees and the starting of her thighs. He just wanted to see her and fuck her mindlessly.

Tanvi also realized what she had displayed. Her only worry was if he had seen her naked or not.

"Okay Hamzaji, you can go...I am alright!".

"Memsaab, if you anything let me know, you can call me okay!" He lingered further.

"No thank you so much for your concern Hamzajj, I will take kids to school.

She left a deep sigh as she heard his footsteps going down and the roar of his van moving back. Tanvi stood foe a while in the confines of her main door and then ran to her toilet to take a quick shower. Within next half hour, she prepared and served breakfast and called a Uber taxi to take the kids to school. Once dropped and on the way back, she took a slight nap in the backseat thinking about the events that happened in the previous night. Before even she could help it, her pussy started its fire game.

Once Tanvi reached back her home, she opened the doors and went inside her bedroom to search for suitable attire for the day. She found one of her bathing suit bra that they had purchased during their honeymoon. It was a one piece with a cord going up her neck and one thin cord that kept it tight on her backside. She searched for the matching panty but couldn't find it. Disappointed, she took one of her normal panty and wore it. It wasn't what she wanted. She searched again and found a lingerie bottom. It was flimsy thing that was more like a thong, hardly covering her pubic mound and with two strips of cord that ran through the sides to tie. Once she wore it, she felt better. She was practically naked just with her cunt lips covered with the fabric. She took another one more look at her projecting ass cheeks covered hardly either the two strips of the cords running through her hips and it joining into one and disappearing inside the width of her spread buttocks. 

"God...I look seriously inviting!" She murmured herself as she juggled the bumps a little to see how it responded. 

"No wonder my husband goes crazy! And this is the same ass that Dattu took forcefully!! The very same butt that made Khurramji also to go bonkers!!!" 

"And the very same ass that I have kept protected from everyone!...So far!!!" Her cunt puked a string of her heated liquid to the thin fabric of her thing panty and in no time, it was soaked. She felt good at the drenched sensation from her groin. To make it continue further, she pulled out a long skirt which she had not worn for a long time and as she fastened it's elastic around her tummy, she made sure it was tightened very low...lower that her pubic hair was caught inside he waistband. She felt good. Then she wore a loose fitting too that was her normal style and covered her large bosom from the prying eyes. The only catch was, she purposefully unbuttoned the too two buttons to display the cleavage if anyone wanted to see further. At a first look, she was a perfect housewife, but on a second look, anyone could see the casually opened top with her mummeries jutting forth.

"Oouhffuckk!!!" She cursed as she heard Dattu's bicycle ring from outside in the parking lot.

"Shiiittttt!!!" 
"Shall I go and meet him? Would he reconnect the dots? What if he recognizes me in front of everyone? Oh God!!!" Her legs trembled and her pussy creamed again at the end thought of getting caught. Yet she moved to pick the tumbler and walked out. It was at the threshold she remembered to change her hair to a pony high above her head. She thanked her brain foe reminding her about her attire last night.
[+] 2 users Like YLTS's post
Like Reply
Chapter-7

"Oouhffuckk!!!" She cursed as she heard Dattu's bicycle ring from outside in the parking lot.

"Shiiittttt!!!" 
"Shall I go and meet him? Would he reconnect the dots? What if he recognizes me in front of everyone? Oh God!!!" Her legs trembled and her pussy creamed again at the end thought of getting caught. Yet she moved to pick the tumbler and walked out. It was at the threshold she remembered to change her hair to a pony high above her head. She thanked her brain foe reminding her about her attire last night.

Tanvi walked briskly as if showing she was in a hurry and got stopped at the sight of Khurram talking to Dattu.

"What a difference between two men!" One was a giant, built like a horse and old. Other was short, dark, skeleton and with a Beedi in his mouth. But, both lechering at her.

"Good morning Beta!" Khurram broke the inconvenient silence between the three. 

"Ji Khurramji, good morning".

"Where were you? Sleeping? Our dear friend Dattu has been waiting for you long time...since yesterday!" He continued with a smile.

Tanvi shook herself in a smile but caught the stressed words...'since yesterday".

"Could he have seen me? Oh God...oh God!" Her brain whispered at herself. But from the look that she received from Dattu, he didn't show any recognition on his face. But he was staring at her legs that were cladded in tight leggings. She felt as if he was ripping off the apparel from her skin. She took the milk from him and walked back. As she was entering her house she heard something from Khurram's mouth as he was following right behind her. She turned back and made a face that she didn't caught what he jsut said.

"Beti, what I was telling you was you also need to intake more milk as you are so thin!" He beamed as he said.

"Hahaah...but Khurramji, I am very much healthy! I can still run full ten rounds of our mini jungle!!" 

"Heheeh...but beta...that doesn't help you much! Masha'llah, you have a God given healthy body, but you don't work out the way it should be worked out!!"

"Oh really! Wait..it's because I am wearing this loose fitting dress! Wait...let me change the too and then you tell me!!" Tanvi walked quickly inside.

"Oh My God! I am flirting right into his face! Gosh!! What should I wear?" Tanvi's mind raced to solutions. And found a tee shirt that was a size smaller than her normal housewear. She squeezed her protruding breasts inside and almost ran outside.

"Now how is this?" She stood erect and modeled in front of the older man.

Khurram was speechless at what he saw. Tanvi's breasts thrusted outwards with the two nipples protruding right at him. Her bare navel looked tantalizingly inviting. Her narrow waist was expanding and contorting with every breath she inhaled. She was bare footed and her beautiful feet looked right there to cup his cock inside and milk it between them. Her calves and thighs were thin and muscular. Her hips widened to an amazing curve that he wanted to grab and pull her towards him in a crush.

"But beta you are thin...see that's what I am telling you!" He hiccupped and completed his comments.

"But Khurramji, look! I am fat enough!" Tanvi turned herself presenting her backside to old man. She was taunting him; she could see it in his eyes.

"Ooooiih Khudaaaaa!!!" Khurram cried inside as he saw the bulging assheeks right in front of his eyes.

"Okay Beti, I do agree, but if you can, your body is healthy I agree, but it requires vigorous exercises to transform to a real woman's body!"

"But what do you mean by that...I don't have a good body?" She pressed again but remained still by projecting her ass at him.

"Beta how can I tell you more clearer...hmmm…You have noticed Safiyaji right? Have you seen her body up close? That's how a real woman looks like!" 

"Hahaha...you mean, with more meat in my backside?" She laughed and turned back at him.

"Turn your back and bend forward a little, you will understand what I mean!" 

"You mean, like this?" Tanvi turned her back again and bend her upper body forward which made her ass thrust further back at him.

"Yes...but see you are not doing it right. But again...now you will feel the expansion of your glutes, yes? That's how you should look as normal!" 

"Oouh...then how could I do it correctly? I have enough stamina to take more exercises, but I can never be like Safiyaji! She looks a Goddess!"

"Whaaat...Goodneess!...You think because you can't be a real woman are not tall like her?" He asked and continued to the crestfallen girl "You are an amazing girl beta...I have never come across a female who is attractive as you, given that you are the most beautiful creature I have ever seen in all my life! I am only saying that with some additional exercises you will transform yourself into something what we call 'precious gem'!"

"Oh Khurramji! Please stop these nice words, I can never be that person who would even come close to Safiyaji's beauty!"

"No no...not at all...you both are special in your own respective ways....but you are something more special than that! You are a God given gift!" 

"So..." Tanvi paused.

"Hmmm...In that case, what should I be doing to become that 'Precious Gem'?" She was curious.

"Well, if you as me, join me after your routine running at the gym every day and let me help you with some stuff!"

"But Khurramji, you know my time is very limited! Kids...Raj...and kids...!" She paused.

"So one thing...come to the gym on alternate days...do your running and then gym alternatively. That should not be a problem" He proposed a possible solution.

"Hmmm...Okay, let me think abt it!"

"Don't think Beti... Safiyaji used to join me before at gym and she had all the stamina to enjoy the perks...I mean, now she have stopped and if you join, when will also be interested to come back!"

"What do you mean 'perks'?"

"Ah that...well, join me at gym and you'll find out!" He twisted his lips and smiled at the eager looking woman who still had her shapely breasts thrusted at him.

"Hmmm...Okay ok, let me plan this accordingly and we will try". She replied and hesitated if they have to continue talking or not.

"Okay Beti, come to gym today late evening, there will be no one to bother you during that time". Khurram looked at her expectantly.

"Let me see Khurramji!" Tanvi's heart was beating a thousand as she thought about spending her workout alone with the mountain of the man.

"Okay Khurramji, let me go back to prepare lunch for kids!" Tanvi turned back and stood at the doorstep showing her backside to the old man. Without thinking, she bent forward as if she was picking up something from the floor and as she did it, her butt cheeks expanded outwards in all its glory towards the old man who was just outside. Khurram took one last look at the bulging ass cheeks and kneaded his groin hard while walking up to his apartment

.................................................................................................................................................................................

Tanvi's mind was a blur as she soaked herself into the warm water in her bathtub. Bubbles moved and then formed back covering her entire body except her neck and head. 

"What happened to me?" She questioned herself as her both hands got busy on kneading her nipples that came outside through bubbles pointed upwards. 

"Am I turning into a slut as my darling husband termed? Is this how a prime housewife should behave? Does this happen to everyone?" Questions without answers formed.

"Why did I succumbed to that awful Dattu? And why am I so concentrated over my bodily needs all of a sudden?" More questions at herself.

"I behaved as the cheapest of the cheapest! What if someone would have caught me? What would I do if Mr. Mehta or his son had caught me running stark naked?" 

"Ooooouh God!!!" Tanvi cupped her cunt with all the force she could muster as an orgasm got pumped out before even her body could react!

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!" She moaned loudly as her brain reflected the piercing look of the old man and the way Dattu had peered into her cleavage earlier.

Her mind was lost on all other activities while doing the household chores. "What should I do? Should I go to the gym with Khurramji? Would he be alone? What should I wear? If I go in my tracksuit, would he rip it off right there and fuck me? Oooooooh God!!!" She creamed numerous times making her panty to remain wet till evening came. Still she wasn't ready with her resolution. She pulled her tracksuit that reached just below her kneecaps and on top she had a black sports bra pumping her breasts upwards and her normal loose fitting tee covering her modesty. Inside the track pants she wore the same flimsy lingerie panty. She regretted for not having more choices with her.

As she took the first round and passed in front of Mr. Mehta's glass living room, she took a mental image to check if anyone was watching her. To her delight, both father and son were sitting and having their round of beer. On her second round she again tilted her head and looked at then and found both the men staring back at her body...her cunt somersaulted as she found their eyes feasting on her bouncing breasts...she sighed herself for not able to show off more of her body...Tanvi wanted to strip right there and right in front of them to expose herself and to show them her naked body.

"Oh shitttt...I am becoming an exhibitionist!!!" She continued her rounds and each time she passed the duo, she felt them stripping her right through her dress. 

"God...should I go to the gym?" The one question that she wanted to answer but had avoided since morning dawned on her.
[+] 3 users Like YLTS's post
Like Reply
Super bro
Like Reply
Nice Update bro....waiting for next.
Like Reply
(03-04-2019, 06:32 AM)Renjith Wrote: Super bro

Thank you so much...
Like Reply
(03-04-2019, 09:33 AM)furihard Wrote: Nice Update bro....waiting for next.

Thank you...appreciated!
Like Reply
Chapter-8

As she took the first round and passed in front of Mr. Mehta's glass living room, she took a mental image to check if anyone was watching her. To her delight, both father and son were sitting and having their round of beer. On her second round she again tilted her head and looked at then and found both the men staring back at her body...her cunt somersaulted as she found their eyes feasting on her bouncing breasts...she sighed herself for not able to show off more of her body...Tanvi wanted to strip right there and right in front of them to expose herself and to show them her naked body.

"Oh shitttt...I am becoming an exhibitionist!!!" She continued her rounds and each time she passed the duo, she felt them stripping her right through her dress. 

"God...should I go to the gym?" The one question that she wanted to answer but had avoided since morning dawned on her.

"Why not...I am a respectable woman and Khurramji is not a molester, so why not?" Tanvi stopped her running and walked towards the gym, which was on the first floor of Block A, which was inside one of the main high rise tower in that complex. The best part of the gym was, it was well isolated from all other entrances and to reach there, one had to climb steps and walk through a covered parking lot and then again take few more turns to reach the gym. Inside the gym, there were few screens showing feeds from the cameras fixed in parking lot and the stairs. And attached to gym was a Sauna as well which Tanvi and Sanjoth had seen once when they moved in. With hesitant steps and thudding heart, Tanvi walked into the gym. At first she did not find anyone, the gym seemed deserted. With a relief and deep sigh, she turned to return back home.

"Arrey Tanvi beti, you came!" The familiar deep voice of Khurram came from a corner that she had not checked at her first glance. Tanvi shivered and turned to face the enormous old man.

"Just now Khurramji, I just came to check this place. Though we have been here for few months, I never bothered to have a good look of this place" She replied back with a slight shiver and as she replied she took a full account of the huge old man walking towards her with a smile. "He is a bloody giant!" She thought. 

"Come inside, no one will bite you" Khurram hissed as to reassure the hesitating woman.

"No one else is here" She replied with a slight nod and she stepped in.

"That's because no one is interested to take care of their own body as you do!" 

"Well...you take care of yourself too! Look at you!"

"Hahahaha...I am an old man, nothing more left in life!"

"Oh common, what about Safiyaji? She's a wonderful woman!"

"Of course I agree, she is one great woman. But you know, with age, women tend to relax themselves into their own little shells, rather than opening up to new challenges or new horizons to expand their life...which is not the case with men, we on the other hand tend to find out ways to open up and locate new thrills! You see what I am saying?"

"Hmmmm...It could be true and also not correct in all aspects...See, if you ask me, I am a woman and I know where my life is leading to...and I prefer to be in control of it, rather than letting loose...like men!"

"Hahahah...Oh my dear girl...I never meant to give you any offence...In fact, I was trying to give you a generic outlook of what happens when men and women get old!"

"Oh my God Khurramji! You did not offended me...I was pulling your leg!!" Tanvi laughed at him.

"Oouh! Then should I pull yours?"

"Well...if you can catch me, then okay...but you cannot, I am fast, I know!!"

"Oh…You want to try me? Or else do one thing, try on the bicycle here and show me how much you can do at one shot!" 

"Hahahah...Khurramji you will fail...I can do a lot, my stamina is much much better than before!"

"Well...To see your stamina, you have to perform. Now, let's see what you got!" Khurram stressed the statement in such a way that Tanvi felt he was about to undress her right there! And her pussy reacted spontaneously. She had to squeeze her thighs hard to control herself.

"And again, your body is now fully heated up from the running you did...so good time to try this!"

"But Khurramji, Isn’t Safiyaji coming?" Tanvi wanted to get an excuse now as she felt trapped and vulnerable.

"No beti, not today, once she know you have started gym, then I am sure she will join back...let's do this now...go on and get over that machine and show me your stamina!"

"Hmmm...Oukay then!" Tanvi moved to the cycling machine and lifted herself to the high placed seat and started pedaling.

"Beti stop...this is totally wrong how you are doing!" Khurram's voice up close next to her left side made her jump.

"What am I doing wrong?"

"Well, to begin with, your feet should fully placed fully over the pedals, as you are wearing shoes, next time remove it and be barefooted. Next, you should slant forward a bit...No…No…Not like that!" As Tanvi moved her upper body towards her hands, he stopped.

"Like this..." Tanvi watched the large man pushing his upper body imitating her stance and then lifting his backside high and he had to stand on tiptoes to show the projection...his Ass was obscenely thrusted!!!

"Oooougoood!!! Look at his muscles bulging!!!" Tanvi's pussy creamed over the thin seat as she witnessed his muscular legs and buttocks of the large man right next to her. He had a kind of spandex shorts that reached almost up to his knees and she was presented with a view of a partially naked man. She felt intimidated as well suffocated with his looming presence. 

"You got it?" The heavy voice of Khurram shook her out from the sleazy thoughts. 

"Ji yes!" She replied and stooped forward almost till her arms were folded and her breasts were almost touching the front bar of the bicycle.

"But beti, you hips are still on the seat!"

"Isn't this how we ride a cycle Khurramji?"

"Yes, normal cycle. Not when you work out with me! So now, as you are doing this, it should be done the right to get the maximum out of it" He paused and watched the thin frame of the young woman wiggling over the cycling machine.

"Now lift your hips up and push it backwards!" 

Tanvi made an attempt to do what the old man asked. She was a willing student. She wanted to capture his undivided attention to pacify her bellowing cunt's screams. So she tried again to lift herself to the angle that he was showing. While doing it, her lose shirt hiked up through her back and revealed bare skin and her tiny waistline. Khurram's eyes were glued on the young woman's body and he didn't missed to take the chance to grab at the opportunity.

"Not like that beta, let me hold you legs and then you can stabilize your lower back!" He avoided using any unprofessional words to extend maximum comfort level to her. Which in fact had the desired effect! Tanvi missed his lust filled eyes as he moved behind her and also missed the point that her entire lower back was now at the old man's disposal. Her tight sports short also had hiked up to her knees. Khurram's eyes were glued over her glistening naked skin. He wanted to hold and lick all of her body right then and right there. His bulge started to project lewdly at that point. Trying to conceal his manhood to his best, Khurram felt great pressure by punishing his erectile inside the spandex confines as his cock strained itself against the material.

Before even Tanvi could react she felt too large palms holding her thighs right above the knees and forcing her legs to go rigid and straight as if she was standing over the pedals. 

"Hmmmpppff!" She moaned slightly as her thighs muscles strained inside the clutches of the heated palms of the old man. She took a quick glance downward and got a shock as she found his palms almost closing tightly around her thighs. There was hardly any space left on her leg meat that was not secured under the treacherous heat of the old man's hands.

Khurram on the other hand was ecstatic beyond normal from the feeling of grabbing the young woman's legs as he found no resistance from her end as well. She was in fact cooperating! He clutched firm and his fingers got immersed into her soft skin.

"Hold still and push your hips backward slowly" He murmured as he feasted over the expanded mound of Tanvi's ass cheeks that were hardly few inches from his face. He controlled his urge to bite hard.

"Oh no no...Not like that! Let me come around!" Khurram laughed slightly at the young woman's inability to understand the correct position. 

"She needs a lot more directions!" He thought as he reached to her side.

"Bend your upper body a bit more...like this!" With those words, he laid his left hand over her shoulder blades almost covering one side of her upper body. 

"Ji...but now my face is almost touching the bar!!!" Tanvi made a slight protest with words but allowed him to put pressure on her body. The feeling was out of the world. Suddenly, the man who was in her sleaziest dreams was in extreme proximity and she was allowing him free reign on her sweaty body. She wanted more.

"Oooouwwshitttt!!!" She almost screamed as she took a quick glance at his groin. She found an extremely oversized organ twisted and squeezed inside his short. The spandex material made it look menacingly threatening and she felt it was in fact expanding more from its sheath and asking her to handle it.

"Yes beta..now it's better, but keep your legs upright so that your lower back and glutes get the maximum 'punishment' as it’s important to keep those muscles fully worked!" His words took her back to reality and she felt ashamed immediately foe having bad thoughts. In addition, the way he pronounced 'punishment' created yet another twist inside her sweltering cunt. She pumped her legs hard to project the correct posture as instructed.

"Arre..arrey...don't curve your back like that...it should be in a straight line ascending backwards to your elevated hips" With that statement, Khurram moved his left hand from her shoulder blade to place it full and firm on top her backside above her lower back. It was as if he was pushing her breasts down!

And it was the effect it had!!
Tanvi's breasts dangled and started oscillating with every thrust of her legs. The only reason why it was not obscene was due to the fact that both her mummery meat were crushed inside the confines of her tight sports bra. Khurram was desperate to get to her backside as he was rewarded earlier with a glimpse of her hanging breasts through the narrow gap created when her lose top stretched upward. He wanted to see them again badly and he wanted to have yet another view of to her voluptuous ass cheeks. So he did not bothered much to linger over her upper back.

"Right beti...you got it correctly on your upper side, but your back end posture is still not correct. Here, let me hold your legs and make it right...please keep the same momentum and posture of your upper body intact. And with that, he left his hand from her back. Tanvi felt a huge vacant feeling. With a disappointed sigh, she drove her back again and continued pedaling.

"Ooooouh!" She gasped as she felt strongly hands taking hold of her thighs once again. The heat from his fingers transpired all over her body immediately as the sports shorts were thin and body hugging. It felt as if he had his bare hands over her naked legs.

Khurram on the other hand, ensured that he took hold the young woman's legs very much higher than he did earlier. Now he held her up above her knees and he used his both thumbs to grip her thigh insides...not close to her love pot but close enough to make her feel the pressure from his fingers. 

"Yes beti...now you see the difference? It's like you are standing and pedaling. This is how it should be done correctly. Now, move your legs slowly...Hahaha...No No…You are not continuing your running style here!" He laughed at Tanvi's effort to make quick pedaling movement. And she immediately slowed down to a sort of sliding manner, which in fact created friction between his own thumbs that were snuggled between her thighs.

"Aaaaah!" She moaned slightly as the sensation from her cunt was incredible. Her eyes closed immediately and she left her body to move against the pressure of the old man's hands. Her brain brought forth the image of the elder man using his hands over her ass cheeks and using his enormous thumbs to grip the inside of the her soft buttocks and pulling it apart forcefully...and thus opening her innermost hole to his clean gaze. She felt her cunt widening it's gap and her rectum being forced to open for the heavenly hands of the old man. Her cunt somersaulted multiple times and jerked out more liquid into the frill lingerie panty and leaked out to spread all over her sports shorts. 

Though she did not noticed, Khurram was doing exactly as her brain had projected. He was real close to rip her sports shorts and plant few thunderbolt slaps over her upturned ass cheeks. He wanted to tear the cheeks apart and sniff inside the glorious holes right then and right there. Khurram's cock was heavily straining inside the tight shorts and he had to adjust himself multiple times to control his desperate cock. But he still continued to grip her legs tight and tried all the angles from where he could get a good view of her mummeries. 

"Yaaakkkhudaaah!!!" Khurram exclaimed inaudibly as his nose got the clear scent of her fluids mixed with her sweat. The thin spandex shorts made it very easy to leave the odor of her bodily fluids through its thin resistance. Even Tanvi felt it. She got embarrassed immediately and tried to squeeze her thighs in a futile attempt to conceal. Khurram noticed her actions as well and smiled to himself at the young woman's inconveniences. He pushed more…

"Beti, now you try to stretch you body rigid with the legs to the maximum height and at the same time maintain the posture of your upper body. Which means, I will hold you tight on legs and you try to move against my grip. With few more attempts, you will be able to get the correct posture and then you see the effect okay" And he squeezed her thighs hard and at the same time he made sure his thumbs were dug deep into the soft inner thigh muscles of her thin frame.

"Ji, I shall try" Tanvi flexed her calves and pushed her legs to perform what the old man just instructed. The effect was extreme. Her spandex apparel stretched to it's maximum and with it, her pussy's full outline got projected as her entire groin was wet and smothered with her own cream. One thing that Tanvi missed to realize was, when she pushed her legs rigid, her brain focused all its attention to her vagina which has fact squeezing all her energy into her quavering entire cunt which had expanded and protruded her vaginal lips to their maximum size against the elastic spandex. 

Khurram's gasp was what made Tanvi to tilt her head to the side mirror and saw what was happening behind her.

"Ooooogooood!!!" Tanvi's lips left a loud moan as she witnessed Khurram's nose at an extreme closeness against her ass cheeks. Hi eyes were closed...He was kneeled on floor; She saw his magnanimous erection in all its rage, powerfully breathing life on it's own against the spandex. An enormous bulge started right from the elastic waistband of his spandex and curved out obscenely in a wild semi circle and ended with yet another bulbous bulge right at the place where his thighs started.

"Ooo...Sshitt....Shiiittt....Aaaaah!" Tanvi trashed against her own muscles as she felt the waves of orgasm spasming inside her womb. 

"'Shiiiittt...I am cummmmming on his face!!!"  Her hips produced few involuntary jerks against him and she felt the tidal wave approaching fast.

"Khurramji, I...I think this is enough for today....i should go and prepare dinner for kids as well!" Tanvi conveyed her message without looking at his face as she climbed down from the cycling machine. Khurram also stood up and looked right on her face to see her reaction. She was now staring directly over his erection..."Shiiittttt...this thing could tear me to two if he drilled me...oh God...I will never be able to take even a quarter of this!!!" Her cunt creamed yet again and she gripped her thighs to control her feelings.

"Okay beta, we can continue tomorrow!"

"But Khurramji, You said we could do this on alternate days!"

"Aaah yes! I forgot...old age you know!" He tried to conceal his disappointment. His nostrils had flared up and the excitement of having a feel of her body in such close proximity had its effect on the old man. But he still stood in front of her as if nothing happened. His spandex was on absolute stretch. Tanvi on the other hand had her head down and was taking a good long look of his enormous manhood. Her cunt wanted a break. There was nothing else in that gym other than his cock in her eyes. She stared yet again with her downcasted...she was mesmerized with the humongous size of the tool he was projecting.

"Okay Khurramji, thanks so much for all this help. I hope I am not a beat to bother you with this. Also, if Safiyaji joins us it will be great for her as well, I will as her to start as well!" She said all that without looking at his face, she was embarrassed. And she walked out of the gym slowly as Khurram watched her body with each step she took.

"Oooooooh God...I am not a good person! I am a bad wife...and I am an adulteress...and I am an exhibitionist!!!" With all these thoughts she reached her home and went straight to shower. Her hands got busy immediately and frigged hard to clear out her impending orgasm and all the while thinking about Khurram's actions. She was no longer ashamed or reluctant to consider her rectum as untouchable. Her brain was washed away with the sleaziest imaginations and visions of the old man, the milkman and the watchman using her holes for their pleasure...and she was finally rewarded with an shattering orgasm inside the shower. 

"What if I go back and give myself to him? Would he fuck me right there? What would be he doing right now?"

If Tanvi returned back to gym, she would have caught him licking and smelling her torn panty and shagging his significant cock right inside the gym where she left him!

"Gosh... What's happening to me?" The same question repeated again and again throughout the night. Though she wanted to wake up and have a session of self-pleasuring, her body was dead tired from the running, workout and the final orgasm she had earlier. Her mind played and replayed all her sleazy activities and took her cunt for an absolute torture through the entire night.

As she woke up, Tanvi knew what she wanted. She got busy with morning chores and once she sent the children to their school, Tanvi reached her wardrobe and started organizing. She knew she had to have few undergarments that could help her but again she felt vacant, as there were none that was satisfying her cunt's agonizing pain. She segregated her wardrobe completely on her large bed. There were few sports bras, sports shorts, lingerie tops and bottoms, one single piece swimwear, few leggings, lots of sarees, blouses, grandma bras and full sized panties and couple of tops that she used to wear while in college and fee jeans.

"Nothing useful! All used!!" She thought after taking a good long look. "I need to buy a whole new wardrobe!!" She decided. "But what to wear now? Dattu and Khurramji also will be there!" 

She picked one of the smaller bra and on top of it; she picked a sweater that made a tight snug fit by pumping her breasts proud and erect. It reached till her hips and beneath she wore a normal panty, then decided to remove it and pulled a skintight jean with nothing inside. She felt her pussy hair being crushed inside the tight confines of the jeans and her cunt lips conveying hard friction as their soft meat got cramped inside the heat of the hard apparel. As she turned and looked in the mirror, she got amazed and thrilled to view the reflection of the outline of her thin frame in all its womanly glory staring back at her. Her breasts were devastatingly luscious, her hips were narrow, and her legs complemented her taut body by oozing its erotic charm. She pulled her hair way up above her head and gave herself an additional thrill of exposing skin to the world. Plus, she felt she should not let her hair go free in front of Dattu..."Not yet!" She thought.

Right at that point, she heard the cycle bell from Dattu, the milkman from the parking lot.

"Oooh he is here!!! Gossh.... Khurramji will also be there!" She ran to the kitchen and took the steel beaker for milk and walked out of her home. As she reached the parking lot, she saw Safiyaji, Khurramji, Dattu and the security supervisor Manohar standing and chitchatting.

"Hi Safiyaji, Khurramji" Though disappointed for not having Khurramji alone, she expressed happiness to see Safiyaji.

"Ooh Hi Beta, have the kids gone?" Safiya inquired.

"Yes yes Safiyaji, they left!" Tanvi replied.

"Dattu bhaiya, please give one liter extra today" Tanvi continued.

"Kyon ji meimsaab, anything special today?" A sleazy response came from Dattu who was intently looking at her thrusting breasts beneath the yellow sweater.

"Ab’ey chup! Hand over the milk to Madamji as she asked. No need to ask unnecessary questions. Although I noticed you are lingering around the complex more than required. Why, you wife is Not enough??" Tanvi shook with immediate fear and surprise as she heard the long and agitated statements and questions from the security supervisor Manohar whom she thought to be a simple fellow. He was a stout man with a large belly but clean shaved, and he always used to be shy or reluctant to communicate with ladies. This was the first time she heard his voice properly. His next words made her embarrassed and scared at the same time.

"Common Manoharji, this is our own Dattu, let him play around a little, after all he knows what he is doing!" It was from Khurram. 

"But Khurramji, now a days, actually during nighttime, he is lurking around the complex premises. And I caught him day before yesterday night in action as well when I checked the video feed. He is a good player...in fact a bit too good for himself!" Tanvi's was dumfounded at the exchange.

"Ooooouh shiitt!!!...I am caught!!!" Her vagina quavered thousand times and the first effect was she felt her jeans getting wet. And as she glanced at the laughing men, she found Manohar looking right at her face.

"God...oh God! So Manohar saw what I did!! Oooooh God!" Her mind raced to the night and the image of Khurram and watchman fucking her changed immediately to Khurram and Manohar sandwiching her.

"Shiiittttt...shiiittttt!" So when Khurramji filled my entire womb with that massive tool, it was Manohar's belly that pushed my back further and drilled my asshole!!! Ooooohfffuckkkk!!!" She just said there as electrocuted.

"Beti, what happened? You okay? These guys will continue forever if we don't shout to stop this nonsense" Safiya gave a stern look at Khurram.

Tanvi left out a deep sigh and returned back to her home with multiple trains of thoughts.

"Had Manohar understood it was me?"
"Would he start blackmailing me?"
"What should I do if he got my face in that video?"
"Ooouh God...What a mess you have created Tanvi?" She asked herself and as if to answer the question, her right hand dropped immediately as in reflex and cupped her vagina through the jeans and she held her thighs hard to clutch her hand inside.

"God...oh God...I would die if the two men had free reign over my body as the previous night went!" She recalled her own reactions on the large sofa. 

"How would it actually feel if they both had fucked me?" Tanvi had fallen prey to her own sleazy imagination.

The next moment, she found herself running to the guest bedroom and opening the window that overlooked the parking lot and the Basti at one side and few tall building a bit far away. The house was elevated half a floor higher than parking lot ground so that whoever stands there could not see the inside of bedroom unless if she go and stand right at the window. The moment she opened the window, she felt success written all over her brain. There was no hesitation...she pushed the tight jeans down to her knees and stood at the window concealing her lower body. Tanvi felt murderous excitement as she stood absolutely naked...totally naked as she looked out through the window sill. No one from outside could guess she was on birthday suit below her sweater. She backed up slowly and fell hard to her back over the queen-sized bed displaying her hairy cunt to the world to see...in the day light!

"What if Manohar came inside now?"
"What if Khurramji opened the door and walked in?
"What if Dattu caught me like this?"
"Oooooooh Myyyy Good!!!" Tanvi cried loudly with the assurance of being inside her house as she cupped her cunt again with all the force she could muster. 

"Not enough!" Someone murmured inside her head.

"Noooottt enooouggh!!" One more message shot across her brain.

Without even taking another look, Tanvi lifted herself on her legs and pushed her jeans down to her calves to present her absolute nakedness and walked back to kitchen. She did not bothered to take another look at the open window nor she was worried about the work area door being open through which she could be found by anyone standing or walking through the parking lot. It gave her the thrill she wanted. She took a moment to pause and walk almost till the threshold of the work area and thus presented her bare naked cunt to the world in day light. She watched the place where she stood along with Safiya, Khurram and Manohar... She imagined Manohar and Khurram stealing quick glances at her half naked body and getting shocked by the view of furry cunt.

Tanvi backed up and searched for something...butt naked! She heaved in relief as she located what she was looking for. A banana! 

She picked one from the lot, the one with the longest pull-tab, it was not large, a small sized banana that she had bought to prepare her muffin. There was decision written all over her face. Without wasting more time, she took the banana and glided down between her legs and pushed hard...hard into the heated vortex of her vagina. 

"Mmmmmaaaaaaah!!!" She felt the piercing burn as the digit tore past her vaginal lips an entered the slobbering cunt hole and got wedged deep inside. She felt filled. Her imagination went vivid with the images of her husband's cock, the megalith sized cock of Khurram and the nasty cock of Dattu that had touched her vagina multiple times during his ministrations. Her hips jerked few times against her hand as if trying to fuck the invading banana. If anyone looked at her would find a glorious naked ass woman thrusting her hips against the kitchen table with her head tilted back and her hand lodged inside her legs conveying a clear picture of a woman pleasuring herself.

Tanvi could believe her actions except the fact that she was giving what her cunt was craving for. Nothing else mattered to her. She knew was she was behaving like a wanton slut...just as her husband termed her! But still she continued to frig her pussy with the banana till the squishy noises from her cunt filled the kitchen along with her moans. Adding to the pleasure was the fact that she was taking a risk that could jeopardize her entire moral life...yes she stood in the kitchen with her thighs opening and closing along with each thrust she made with the banana into her begging pussy.

"Nooooootttt eeeenoooouuughhh!!!" Someone screamed inside her head.

Without hesitation, Tanvi walked back to the guest bedroom and slumped onto it with a deep moan. Her legs spread wide within the confines of her jeans now at her ankles and her hand pushed and pulled the small banana furiously in and out of her slobbering cunt. Her eyes were closed with the image of a man without a face fucking her crazy.

"God...why am I behaving this way?...Oooooooh!" A carnal howl came out from Tanvi as her hips bounced up and down against her hand. 

"Need mooooore!!! What if Manohar tried to insert his cock into my anus while Khurramji fucked  my pussy???" The thought about her body being manhandled was too much for the petite woman. She changed her position and fell down to the bed on her knees with her hips widened out in all its naked glory towards the window. Her butt cheeks opened up...Her cunt got splayed out...her hips bent wide to expose her holes to complete abandonment.

"Did Khurramji got a thorough look and was he able to smell my pussy liquid?" She remembered how close the old man was to her ass previous evening.

She wanted everyone to see her being fucked! 

She wanted to show the world that she could handle two men at the same time!!

She realized that all her holes were now meant for delivering pleasure!!!

Tanvi was on all fours with her hand still clutched on the banana crust and pumping slowly into her super lubricated love tunnel. 

"Nooot enouuuuughh!!!" She cried out and pulled the banana out from her heated cunt. She brought it up to her face and checked the texture...Her body trembled in excitement as she found the entire banana soaked and glistening with her potion. Slowly with absolute determination, she moved her hands outwards through her hips and brought it near to her dirties hole and held it there as if on second thoughts. As if she was absent-minded, her hand pushed the banana further down and sliced through her vaginal lips. A deep groan left her mouth and her hand punished her cunt by not allowing the banana to dig inside the wetness. Instead, it just sliced up and down till her clit and back to the super sensitive rectum entrance. Few strokes later, her hand stopped...the banana was right over her asshole and stood there as if deciding...

"AAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!" A tremendously loud groan left Tanvi's throat as her hand pushed the well-lubricated fruit into her asshole!

"Ooouh...Ooooo...Ooohh!!!" She panted multiple times as her hand pushed the banana further and further. She felt it was a man who was trying to tear her open. 

"Ooouh ooh oooh!!!" Tanvi cried from the searing pain that rose from her spintcher. 
For the first time in her life, Tanvi's body experienced anal intrusion. 
For the first time, she felt what a woman could feel when her rectum got unbolted.
For the first time she experienced the unbending reluctance of her alimentary canal's ring muscle as the banana stretched it while her brain went through the matchless rapture of coercing it open against all it's protests!

The banana was now firmly snuggled inside the deeply heated rectal tunnel of the housewife with it's long stub protruding outside which she held between her fingers with all her might.

Tanvi fell silent and her body was almost in a dead state. Her eyes were closed shut and her breasts were the only things that moved as she was taking heavy breaths making them expand and contract heavily. Her hand firmly held on to the stub as if her own life depended on it. She was going through multiple emotions and numerous thoughts were passing through her brain. Over than everything else, she was trying to digest and embrace the first that rose from her ass. 

With each breath she took, Tanvi felt her rectal cavity being invaded and the banana expanding itself to fill every possible gap that was available. She felt violated as well as content for the first time. 

"Was it Manohar's pushing his cock deeper and deeper with his large belly placed over my ass?"

"Was it Dattu trying to be smart by playing with my asshole?"

"Was it my own husband who is going crazy as I let him fuck my asshole foe the first time?"

"Or...oooor...was it Khurramji propelling his monstrosity and breaking into my virgin asshole???...AAAAH...OOOUUUH!!!" Tanvi's body jolted and twitched from the orgasmic outrage that her cunt puked out with multiple mini orgasms following.

"DIINNG-DOONG!!!" The loud house bell rang and Tanvi jumped out of the bed at the very same second. Though it took few seconds to balance on her legs, she replied to Safiyaji's call from outside.

"Ji...Coming Safiyaji!!!" She yelled back and struggled with all her might to pull the jeans back. And she ran...

"Oooooooooouuh!!!" The pain that shooted up from her asshole brought her back to senses. 

She still had the banana inside her rectum!!!

"Beti Tanvi...are you alright??? I thought I heard someone crying or shouting!" Tanvi heard the question from Safiya.
[+] 2 users Like YLTS's post
Like Reply
Just a side note to readers...Are you enjoying this one?
I know the responses could be mixed; but if it comes forth, it would be great to know...
Like Reply
Super bro
Like Reply
Good one dear...
Like Reply
(05-04-2019, 04:24 AM)Renjith Wrote: Super bro

Thank you so much...
Like Reply
(05-04-2019, 07:15 AM)furihard Wrote: Good one dear...

Thank you so much...
Like Reply
Chapter-9

"DIINNG-DOONG!!!" The loud house bell rang and Tanvi jumped out of the bed at the very same second. Though it took few seconds to balance on her legs, she replied to Safiyaji's call from outside.

"Ji...Coming Safiyaji!!!" She yelled back and struggled with all her might to pull the jeans back. And she ran...

"Oooooooooouuh!!!" The pain that shooted up from her asshole brought her back to senses. 

She still had the banana inside her rectum!!!

"Beti Tanvi...are you alright??? I thought I heard someone crying or shouting!" Tanvi heard the question from Safiya.

"Ji...all okay...nothing wrong, I was moving something here, maybe that noise!" There was no time to do anything else. She was already on the move. Her rectum squeezed the banana hard and her anal ring punished itself by trying to close itself and reach it's normal contorted position...which it was unable to as the banana's long stub was protruding out!

"Fffuuuucccckkk!" Tanvi willfully cursed and pulled her jeans tighter and tried to give whatever leverage she could muster to her asshole. There was no time to spare and to remove it from her dirtiest hole. With all her embarrassment and uncomfortable pain from her asshole, Tanvi walked to the main door to let Safiya inside.

"Sorry Safiyaji, was cleaning up inside" Tanvi apologies for keeping the elder woman waiting.

"No problem beti! In fact I should be sorry to barge inside like this!"

"Arre Safiyaji you are welcome anytime!!"

"So, what are you up to today? What are you cleaning up?"

"Well, I was cleaning up my own wardrobe, thought it will be better to give away the old clothes to basti women who could use them" Tanvi tactfully avoided the real reason.

"Okay, let me help you then. Also, do you have your special energy drink? I am exhausted!" 

"Of course of course...let me get it for you" Tanvi turned back and walked to the kitchen and thought about the reason for Safiyaji's exhaustion... Khurramji!

Safiya was in fact really tired as Khurram had a full night session with her after he got boosted up with Tanvi's scintillating body. It was not a new thing for Safiya to be brutalized by her husband but normally it would last only one session since their late ages. But surprisingly, she noticed a tremendous change in her husband's sexual needs since past few days. It was like their early young days when he used to fuck her like crazy and now with her over weight and age, she was unable to satisfy him as well as herself. It felt almost like a torture to her.  She had to escape from his clutches at least during daytime and the best way she thought was to be at her young neighbor's house.

As Tanvi walked over to the kitchen, Safiya just couldn't help notice the thin girl's body. "Khudaa...what a body this girl has...no one can make a wild guess that this one is a mother...of two kids!" That was when she noticed the sharp protruding end that was showing up from Tanvi's ass crack. "Oh...should be that time of the month!" She thought it to be the pad that was unevenly lodged to capture the red flag.

At the same time, Tanvi found it extremely uneasy to walk with her asshole stumped shut. Somehow she tried to walk straight but the discomfort was not gone unnoticed. 

"Ji... have this please" Tanvi returned and handed over the lemon drink to elderly woman.

"Aah...thank you soo much Beti...I feel so much better as soon as this went inside...you have magic in your hands!!" Safiya complemented.

"Aahahah...oh no no....not at all when compared to yours!" 

"So, what can I help you with?" Safiya asked expectantly.

"Arre Safiyaji, nothing like that...plus it's all of dresses!"

"So what...after a I am like your own mother...come now, let me help!"

With reluctant acceptance, Tanvi walked to her bedroom accompanied by the elderly woman. Safiya's eyes were stuck at the petite girl's buttocks, as it seemed very odd for a pad to stuck out like that. Tanvi's brain and body was wailing for not being able to achieve her orgasmic outflow and to top it off, her rectal passage squeezed the banana with extreme pressure adding to her already uncomfortable state. A scary thought passed inside Tanvi's brain about the banana stub getting broken and the entire banana getting lodged inside her asshole.

"Oooh all your special clothes are here too!" An exclamation came from the elder woman as she found spread over the bed.

"Wow...she have a good collection of inner wear...look at that bra!" Safiya thought as she stared at one of Tanvi's lingerie.

"Safiyaji, all these are from my pre-pregnancy time and now my body is not accommodating these stuff you know. I was doing some additional work out yesterday and noticed that I need to have better ones" Tanvi replied as if reading Safiyaji's train of thoughts.

"Ouh yes... Khurramji told me, you have started training to tone and develop for a better shape!" Safiya smiled and continued. "To match his trainings, you should have more stamina, no question about it!"

"Ah he told you...but why did you stopped training Safiyaji? You have a wonderful physique for yourself, and why should you stop all of a sudden?" 

"Hahahaha...Who said I stopped??? I am doing regular workouts! You don't know what all I am doing!" Safiya replied as if in monologue.

"Really!! But Khurramji said you stopped joining him at the gym. But please Safiyaji, if you can also join us, it will be a huuuge thing for me you know...I will have a company and we can help each other better!"

"Hahahah...I never told you this...I used to lift weights and was part of the state level team!" Safiyaji smiled coyly and started to separate the clothes.

"Oooouh!!! Really!!! No one told me this! No wonder you have an amazing physique!" Tanvi was surprised and internally she said "no wonder you have such humongous breasts and ass to make people lust over you even at this age!"

"Hahaha...no no beta, I should show you an old photo and then you'll change your opinion...wait, I still have it I think" Safiya scrolled her phone to check the phoot she was referring to. 

"Ah here it is...see for yourself!" 

"Ooouh my God!!!" Tanvi was stupefied at what she saw and read in Safiyaji's cell phone screen. She was looking at a young woman who was as thin as herself, but tall and standing on the pod for first place in less than sixty kilo power lifting. Safiya was beautiful in all senses. She was wearing shorts that reached till her knees and tights above. "No breasts!!! No voluptuous ass!!! She looked super tall...and for God's sake, just look at that body! Sculpted!!"

"Safiyajiiii! Is this youuu??? I simply cannot believe my eyes!!! Oh my Good God!!! You look like a super tall version of me...but with an amazing body!!! Not like my heavy sagging things on my body!!!" Tanvi exclaimed her excitement.

"Wwhhhoo...me?...amazing?? No never… I was never amazing and neither I was even remotely awesome like you! Look at me now...oversized, bulky and half the woman who I used to be, just a slave!" Safiya murmured absentmindedly folding the clothes and arranging.

"But common...You are one beautiful woman here. And I am sure you notice everyone looking at you. Your body is like one I never had and please...please don't underestimate yourself...you are an awesome beauty till now and trust me when I say this...guys would go crazy to get even one single smile from you!!!"

"Hahahahah...mmm...you have to stop! I know these guys...and what they are looking at. All this what you see is after I started training with Khurramji. It was because of him I got into this. And then recently I stopped working out at gym, it was getting too much for an old woman to handle!" Safiya completed her statement with a sharp look at Tanvi indicating the young woman to understand what she meant. But, it was lost on Tanvi.

"Really...but why...please Safiyaji, come with me please...if you are there with me, I could get valuable advises from you as well. Khurramji is a wonderful person and I respect him to core...but if you are there, I will feel more at home you know!" Tanvi made an innocent face with an appeal.

"Hahaha...If you are so persistent, then I will consider...you are an angel beta!" Safiya complemented.

"But, you know Safiyaji, these inner wears are mostly meant for running, and yesterday itself I felt the difference while working out!"

"Aah...maybe you don't need any of these!" The statement left from Safiya's lips and she bit her lips for saying it aloud.

"What do you mean? You work out in normal clothes?" 

"Oh no no, what I meant is, we both needs to have better apparels for work out!" Safiya tweaked her slip immediately to accommodate the perplexed young woman.

"Aaaah...acha, okay so let's go out today evening after kids reach home. The maid will take care of them till we reach back...if it's okay with you" Tanvi quizzed.

"Hhmm...Beta, but I have to go with Khurramji to a relative's house today".

"Ooups...Is there anyway you could postpone?" Tanvi was intended to go with Safiya.

"Hmmm...Let me see...it's actually one of my cousin and Khurramji didn't wanted to join...let's do this way, you go with him as her be able to suggest the best ones for you, I mean if it's okay with you".

"Whaaaat...and let him check my body???" Tanvi's brain screamed at the suggestion but remained passive.

"I mean, you are going to sports shop and he will pick the good ones you know...as he's an expert in his field!" Safiya was torn between two good things. She wanted to help Tanvi genuinely and she was under the promise to her cousin.

"Well...I don't know Safiyaji...if it was you, then we could have some ladies time out you know"

"Yes true...but again as I see here, most of these are meant for regular use at home or maximum will help you in your daily running, but nothing that could help you with the training that you have planned. I could pull out some of my old ones, but none of them will be fitting you, I mean if I have to lend you now and we both could go for shopping later" Safiya was cleaning with the correct argument.

"Well...if in that case I can go with Khurramji...but would he be okay to come with me?" Tanvi's heart was pounding like a drum as she wanted to have this and at the same time she felt as if she was cheating on something.

"Why not beta...after all you are like a daughter to both of us and it's after you came here that we both have felt the real love of enjoying a family with children and grandchildren! So, even if he won't come, I will make sure he comes and help you!!!" Safiya scorned and made a playful face.

"Hahaha...okay Safiyaji...but you know I still cannot believe how thin you were in your young days!!!"

"Aaaaah that!!! Khurramji have had his own methods of handling things!" Safiyaji looked shy when she said it.

"Hahaha...oh...okay ok, sorry I asked, but I am simply unable to comprehend from that you transformed to this!" 

"What? Oh these???" Safiyaji lowered her head towards her heavy bosom and turned slightly as if indicating her heavy buttocks and continued "Well, let's say Khurramji have his own ways of admiring women!"

"Beti...just a secret between you and me...Khurramji was an early bloomer in his childhood and it was due to an aunt who took him under her wings. By the time he was eighteen nineteen, he was already having his ways with women through her expertise. I was in college when Khurramji met me and then we got married. After that only, he was tamed to house! Hahaha...It was me who hooked him inside!! And now a good boy!!!"

"Hahahahah...okay...I will keep this as our secret then!" Tanvi apprehended.

"But don't worry, he is a good man and he loves you like our own daughter, he will help you today on my behalf and take care of you!"

"Thank you sooo much Safiyaji!" Tanvi's ass jerked and her cunt twitched when she heard "take care of you" from Safiya's mouth.

"Oh my God...so he was a playboy in his good days! No wonder his stares makes me feel like he can see my naked body all the time! And no wonder my own cunt is begging for his attention!! Oooooh shiiittttt...and today afternoon he is going to take care of me!!!" She bent forward to the bed for picking up the last of her dress. And as she did that, the stub of the banana protruded through her jeans obscenely and it made extra projection, as her entire cunt area was wet with her juices. 

"Beta...I think your pad is dislocated from it's place as it's showing out!" Safiya couldn't stop from saying it as she found the uncommon sight through the thin girl's ass and thought her pad was not doing its job.

"Oooouh!!! Sorry sorry...yes, let me freshen up then!" Tanvi replied embarrassingly.

"Okay Beti, I am leaving you now and be ready, Khurramji will pick you up!" And with that Safiya left.

Tanvi took a deep breath after closing the door. Her asshole was jammed just like her brain. 

"Oh God...I am going out with another man!!!"

"Shitt...am I cheating?"

"Ooouuufffuckkkk...I am going out with a man alone! To buy inner wear!! Oooouh God!!!" Tanvi's body trembled with the orgasm that flower out immediately as she gripped the table hard to control herself. Before even she realized, one kf her hand had tugged her jeans down to knees as her other hand was pulling the digit from her rectum. The painful process lasted till she was able to get it out completely. Her anal ring burned int he sudden extrusion and she felt as if she might have got blisters from the process. And she came again as she stood. The hand left her jeans and started frigging her pussy hard till she felt her entire intestine getting emptied.

Throughout the day with her kids and the maid around, and Tanvi spent thoughts immersed about her upcoming trip with Khurramji.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

"Dattu has been behaving so crazy for last two days Memsaab!" The voice from her maid shook her out from her thoughts. Tanvi was sitting in the chair and Sharda was cleaning the floor.

"What...sorry I didn't catch what you said!" The name of Dattu was more than enough for Tanvi to get started.

"Oh nothing...I think there is a maid in this complex who is giving some attention to my husband...I could see him roaming all around the perimeter of this complex. Two nights before, he came back him after midnight and used me like thrash. I was crying to him telling him that I cannot give him what he needs as my kid had drained all my energy, but still he would not listen! It was like he was possessed by some demon or something!! And after that night, he is spending all his time walking and looking around this complex...if I get to know who that whore is, I will give her what she needs! A real piston into her cunt!! That bitch...whoever it is!" Sharda looked furious and almost at tears.

"Did he or did you find out who it was?" A soft question left Tanvi's trembling lips.

"I have been asking all around about her! Bloody my husband have words 'only' for her! He said her boobs were incredibly soft, her ass was the best piece he ever fucked, her body was so thin that he could grasp her waist with one hand, on top of this...he said, this slut was moaning and crying like a street whore while he pounded her ass!!! Can you believe all this?" Sharda was almost on tears.

Though Tanvi felt bad for her maid, the sleazy explanation about how Dattu fucker her took Tanvi to yet another level of depravity...She felt the degraded perverseness of the situation exciting her pussy and she couldn't stop from asking " So, did Dattu enjoyed this girl or not, also how did all this happen???" Tanvi’s cunt plastered itself with sinful ticklishness.

"Memsaab, you really don't know what Dattu did to me after that filthy incident with this slut! That's why I am so...sooo mad at that bitch!!!" Sharda sounded very serious.

"What happened to you Sharda? And what did he do to you??" Tanvi pouted a genuine concern on her face as she asked.
[+] 1 user Likes YLTS's post
Like Reply