Adultery Who Watches the Watchmen Ch. 06 –Different Turn
[Image: MD-V.jpg]
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Good update
Like Reply
wonderful update
Like Reply
(20-03-2021, 11:41 PM)Ranjith27 Wrote: Good update

Namaskar
[+] 1 user Likes mouthinvader's post
Like Reply
Who Watches the Watchmen Ch.13 –The New Menaka   
Well poor PK actually need not worry too about ., Kaka if had heard the talk between his uncle and the driver kaka

Just as ., Kakka walked out of Menaka’s house thinking about  this ravishing beauty his master’s concubine he just got a call from Devan

IK : Hello good evening bhai just parked Madam’s car & leaving the house tell me boss

Devan : Kakka normally you know I don’t talk about these thing bhai do not even want you think of having any affair with Menaka beti –bhai honest to be with you I want her to carry my child

IK : Aree bhai why you even think of me like that

Devan : ., kaka you may think I do not know many things you had a roaring affair with Prakash’s mom ie my own sister when you were already married with 3 wives and many other attachments so bhai I know what you think and do so please stop the thinking let us be friends not fight in this old age

IK: Devan bhai when you have asked straight I am honest with you I will not even think about it –mera beta ki kasam he was shocked about the casual way Devan talked about his affair with Indrani –Prakash’s mom . kakka knew he had to simply obey his master .

Devan : I know you will Bhai in 2 weeks I  will bring her to village but monthly once she will be in the city she is a city girl I have to give her some space so please take care of her like your own daughter –Ok bhai as he cut the connection

., bhai was stumped but knew at his age with his own family completing cutting him out any meager inheritance this guy was really his only savior setting him in this city and now giving a lavish princely salary for a driver –He was at peace it will be Menaka beti from now on

Menaka called Ayan –Beta please come here I am calling daddy as she skyped Prakash in seconds he was online

Menaka: Good evening Prakash first talk to your precious son he has lot to say to you then we will talk

Ayan was unstoppable for almost 20 minutes non-stop talking with Prakash then luckily for both of them one of his mates came calling so Ayan with frantic bye left them at peace

Prakash: It seems my uncle has not made big impression with my dear wife even my son seems totally besotted with him

Menaka: O Prakash you may think like that but poor fellow wanted to talk to you the moment he had come from school –you know children always are enamored with elderly gift bearing uncles so dear that’s par for course

Prakash : O dear that was in jest so how was the day with my uncle at least now he has left in peace

Menaka: yes that’s true he is like horse with lot of stamina till he left for village he was all over me my god he almost fucked me in all positions I have never had anybody fuck like this even Dara is like novice but your uncle is a absolute sex maniac

Prakash: well it seems my dear wife has been fully satisfied so my rich landlord wife now you have to go to village to live with him its bizarre but end of the day we will be one happy family

Menaka: I want to ask you something darling I want a sincere reply from you

Prakash: You know Menaka you don’t have to worry even through all which has happened we had been truthful to each other so shoot ?

Menaka: Prakash I am getting a feeling that you like me getting fucked by strangers when it was with Dara or banke it seemed you really enjoyed now when unexpectantly it was your uncle it seemed you have become little unhappy but now slowly comfortable even with that

Prakash : Truly shocked by his wife’s comments decided to be little frank – Well Menaka you got me there honestly I liked the dalliance with Dara all that happened and the final coupling and then even what happened with Banke I was happy that you are getting satisfied with better or well endowed guys I thought it will be better for our marriage

Menaka: Thank you for telling the truth – well when we you are India next time we will enjoy that what do you say my husband i want you watching when i do with someone

Prakash: he just could not believe how the conversation had gone as he said meekly ok Menaka lets us do it .

Well Menaka one more thing I have a surprise for you this is a gift this Saturday you will get call from a guy you just go to the place he calls it will be mind boggling surprise I want you to experience that –are you ready shall I make the plan

Menaka:  O god Prakash what have you planned I am getting excited

Prakash : No more talk on that I will plan we will talk about this surprise next Monday after the experience –No more talks on this

Menaka: Well I am truly intrigued –Ok we will keep that as a surprise Ok my cool hubby today I am so happy we talked about things that really matter Prakash thanks for being honest we will talk tomorrow

Prakash cutting the connection finally understood he had just agreed or excepted that he was her cuckhold husband and even his not so intelligent wife had finally found him out well it cannot be more clearer than this his dear wife had just told she wanted to fuck a man in his presence in the same room

Prakash smiled wickedly at least this was nothing knew as he was most avid watcher of his wife’s fuck episodes last few weeks , Prakash then decided to make daring plan for his wife –he knew this will be a huge surprise even for Menaka    

Menaka was immersed in her thoughts as decided Devan was a master just today morning when she had giving his final oral job as wished by him fully decked like bride he had told her his nephew ie her husband Prakash was a cuckold based on his experience with some couples he was sure he liked his wife fucked by others

Menaka was truly shocked by the words then Devan told her you just ask him straight most likely he will say yes will you do that for me –beti , Menaka had muttered yes papa his words were still ringing in her ear as Prakash straight away confessed to that as well .

Menaka thought one thing is clear I can jolly well fuck anyone in that way she was truly a lucky wife beauty was that she can fuck and narrate to her dear husband who also loves that –well it cannot  get any better than this ….

Contd
[+] 7 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply
Contd
Menaka had a peaceful night after almost longtime she liked this occasional solitude she woke up and made things ready for Ayan as she got a call from security gate she thought O god its Hari

But it was ., Kakka asking to send the car key along with Ayan it seemed slightly offtrack but Menaka did not mind then she told him Kakka at 11am we will go out I have some work

Well once Ayan left she become free just then she got a call from Banke

Menaka: she was zapped how come this guy knows that Devan has left and she is ready willing for a romp as she said -Hello Banke

Banke : Memsaab how are you ?  hope you have not forgotten your poor slave are you alone can we meet sometime

Menaka: Banke you do one thing come in another one hour I have some plans for you

Banke : Ok memsaab really happy of what he heard

Menaka had real devious plan for Banke she thought for a few minutes then took her phone and called Devan uncle

Devan : Hello beta  how are you I really miss your cushiony body

Menaka: Papa don’t talk about that after being with you I need a 2 day rest to recover just thinking about all the positions we did itself is too much papa

Devan : Ok tell me Beta what my princess needs –Hukum karoo

Menaka: Papa do you have requirement for a guy who can be helpful as a watchman also good in cooking  if any such requirement I have in mind someone

Devan : Beta in fact I am looking a good you who can be a security for the house as well as do some supervision who is this guy –No you one thing send him

Menaka: Papa he was watchman a young chap very helpful -poor now lost the job here ok I will just send him but take him only if you like him you have better idea & experience with this kind people so you please decide

Devan: Arre beta if you send someone how can I not consider

Menaka: No papa you talk to him if you like him you take him

Devan : Ok dear do one thing ask him to come and meet me tomarow ask the guy to speak to me Ok beta

Menaka: Ok papa when you will come again to city

Devan: I will come next Tuesday o god thinking about that I am getting hard beta –Ok bye Menaka

Menaka felt happy she needed some company in the village & Banke will be ideal docile one and totally devoted to her well not to forget his prodigious big black cock most importantly young and ready always –well truly Menaka was a bitch and she liked some variety   

Well with that happy disposition she got ready having nice breakfast as she heard the door bell
Menaka opened the door it was Banke with the skull cap as he walked in as she closed the door he was eager beaver embracing her with his hard body and wandering hands she was just puny in his strong touch –But Menaka said stop it Banke I have something important to discuss

Banke stopped as Menaka disengaged and sat in the sofa and asked Banke to sit in the dining table chair lying adjacent

Menaka: shortly I will be shifting to village I have a job in my farm house are you ready and willing to come

Banke : Memsaab please tell what to do I am ready living with Dara is  hell please help me

Menaka: I am going to give a number speak to him he is a big Zamindar he is my uncle he has a job you have to go and meet him in the village tomorrow

Banke : Give me the number I will talk to him right now

Menaka: Ok but don’t tell you are here with me just you got the number ok  

Then Banke dialed and spoke to him very politely and arranged to meet him next day

Menaka: Banke behave very polite and respectful your life will get be settled I am going to live with him I will take care of you

Banke : O memsaab thank you iam prepared to do anything for you

Menaka: Ok Banke get the job and meet me day after tomarow I have to go out –don’t worry you will get your treat anyway we will be together - not today ok

Just then there was knock on the door and Harilal appeared –O madam can I also join

Menaka: Hari you can always join for a chat not more that I am sorry it is over just I explained that to Banke he is also leaving

Hari : Madam I know its wrong but one last time

Menaka: Hari you should be happy it happened anyway not today before I leave for village we will meet I promise you she did not want any scenes -Ok as she took handbag and ready to leave

Both Hari and Banke slowly and reluctantly left the house as Menaka closed the door it was only 10.30 so knew the shopping malls become fully operational by 11 as she waited on then she just called Pushpi

Pushpi: Hello Menaka how is everything going has the oldman left

Menaka: O he has left it’s a big story he wants to live with him in the village I have to leave but don’t worry we will meet I will come here monthly

Pushpi : O Menaka even if you just talk to me I will happy but your your body and the wondrous mouth i cannot say no you are amazing -well actually i am leaving today for 3 days you know we have our festival near pondicherry in south India where all India people like us meet may be next year I will take you and make me my partner

Menaka: I am always ready to be your partner Pushpi so no chance of big push for 3 days Ok we will meet next week

Pushpi : Can you come with me for the festival it will be so much enjoyment you will never forget it

Menaka: O Pusphi my son is here I cannot come but next time definitely we will plan I will come with you I promise

Pushpi: Sorry Menaka I have to go I will call you when I came back

Then Menaka also left for a small bit of shopping as she closed the apartment hmm she thought I was looking to surprise Pushpi by calling her from the mall but now it seems i may be I have to settle for some Hari’s fast action in the afternoon poor fellow is so desperate.

Menaka with the hot arrangements made for Banke and the sex talks in general with her transgender friend & Devan ( even with Hari & Banke)  was feeling very aroused and raunchy as she walked to the car she thought let’s have some surprise fun with Hari in the afternoon

Contd…

[+] 6 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply
Great going, but willl this be endless???
Like Reply
(28-03-2021, 11:16 AM)Gilmalover Wrote: Great going, but willl this be endless???

well that;s thought like our mega serials ..
Hopefully not but some more fun.. horseride
Like Reply
Prakash was so busy next two days as he had to be at the ship almost 12 hours a day and used to be dead tired when he used to reach his room and he was all set to sail on Saturday morning and in spite of his busy schedule he made the surprise plan for Menaka he had promised and well he was spending through his nose for that big surprise

Prakash got a bit of free time on Friday morning as just thought about  talking to Menaka he then just felt she should see what his dear wife was up to nothing surprised him anymore but still he wanted have look so he opened the recording from Tuesday afternoon

It was almost 2 pm he saw his wife return to the house looked like she had visited a mall judging by the bags she carried she then just changed into a simple huggy night dress he thought my god something was in the offing as he saw she wore nothing beneath the night dress Menaka then had a quick lunch as he saw his wife relaxing in the sofa for few minutes then abruptly she walked to the house intercom as heard her speak

Menaka: Hariji I have some pending work for you can you come home & then she nonchallantly walked to the bedroom and removed her night dress fully naked she then walked to the main door her eyes watching through the spy hole then with a wicked smile she slowly opened the door

A startled Harilal walked in through the opening door stunned to see the naked madam invitingly ready  

O madam as he tried reached for her she just moved away and sat in the sofa

Menaka: Surprised Hariji  ok some rules for today ok now I just want you take your cock out of your uniform –“saman nikalo”

Harilal: with a reddening face just opened his zibber and with great difficultly brought his massive pole out

Ok Hari “majboot dikrahaa” Menaka added with a smile now let the balls also outside and please close the zibber  be careful I do not want you damaging my pet tools with a slandering smile

Hari looked up at Menaka she then said hands behind your back as he did accordingly with rising excitement in the room his cock twitched his balls tightened around his pole in sheer excitement

Then Menaka just walked towards him kneeling in front of him taking both his balls  in her hands squeezing she then started licking his reddened glands Hari was shaking with excitement as Menaka continued her licking all across his rapidly bulging ultra hard cock

Prakash even after seeing his wife doing so many things was pleasantly shocked and enjoyed his wife’s perverse sense –a naked beautiful house wife with only some jewels as her honor in all fours licking a massive tool of a 50 year old watchman in his full dress with his cap on oh my god is she doing this on purpose does she know I am watching because this was so bitchily beautiful

Then Menaka all of sudden left him and moved to the dining table lying on her back her legs spread her butts in the edge of the table her shaved pussy glistening and inviting Hari

Menaka: My dear watchman let’s see how you fuck a young house wife and please don’t plan to cum now in your usual fast style C’mmon Hari  I want a hard fuck

Hari was utterly and delightfully shocked understood if he fucks her in his usual style this will be well and truly his last fuck with this buxom sexual lady Hari then mounted her watery hole in a swift stroke and then started to fuck her hard in full strokes taking his entire cock out and then in

Menaka was squealing “O god this is true army style O my god you really can fill up a woman Hari you have a good cannon O god I like this” keep going in the same speed

Hari then seeing the two ripe melons and those rose coloured engorged big nipples in front of him just took his big mouth on to each one them inside his mouth giving a solid suck as kept his cock primed in her hungry pussy with small strokes from his hips

Menaka was shouting
“ O god i am going to make good lover out of you oldman “
now without taking your cock out take me to the bedroom my strong man

Hari absolutely enjoyed this solo fuck as he took her in his hands in tight clinch as his lengthy hard cock full in her tight pussy she just clung onto him as he just walked to the bedroom then seeing Menaka ‘s vacant upturn open mouth he just kissed her lips with his tobacco smelling lips as Menaka’s eyes widened on surprise

PK watching all this from his web feed in his laptop was glued his hands on his cock today he was determined come along with his wife’s lover

Hari then slowly lowered Menaka on to the bed her legs were entangled on his back to ensure his manhood was on her love hole as he fully rested her on the bed his weight almost crushing her as he then started his ultra fast super hard fuck his mouth firmly clamped on Menaka mouth he absolutely fucked hard for almost full 5 minutes then he felt Menaka just twitching turning beneath him as he just blasted his most cherished & satisfactory cum filling the absolutely skimpering married lady who was even pushing up against him

Hari was mesmerized by Menaka’s pussy twitching and tightening on his cock almost squeezing his juices the poor guy just did not know that he had just brought Menaka to a ripping climax as Menaka broke his kiss

O god Hari that was too good my god I have even made a lover out of you that was awesome lover as she held him tightly to enjoy the afterglow for almost for a minute

Then Menaka relaxed up that’s too good partner now back to your duty go like a good boy patting his hard butts

Hari stood up his pants was a total mess as put his fully spent leaky big appendage back inside his pant  as he looked down on Menaka he liked what he saw he had made royal mess of Menaka’s pussy his cum flowing from it sides  

Menaka : Ok Hari so happy with the sight of this married lady and enjoying the mess you have created now I want you also to go like how you came here came on tuck the shirt in as she watched the Hari tucking obediently his pant area around the zib & his thigh had wet patches  –Don’t mind it enjoy the questioning looks just go and as you leave press the main door lock I need some time to get normal that was a real battering my big man

Hari was absolutely thrilled with robust fucking he really enjoyed this moment finally he had satisfied this lady as he walked away this was sheer pleasure he knew he will get some chances now to make this madam pregnant

PK watching his messy wife her eyes closed in contentment quickly he ran through  the video feed of Wednesday and Thursday he was flagger basted as almost like a time table his wife took a battering from Harilal after her lunch it seemed she had trained this old watchman too to provide her pleasure PK felt his wife’s explosive climax all three days as he sighed in incredulity his wife’s sexual craving .

Then taking some courage he called his wife

Menaka : Hello Prakash I tried last 2 days I was not getting you in skype  busy what happened 

PK : O dear I am totally busy just got free time today again I am sailing early morning probably will be in sea till next Friday –Ok how was your days after the rollicking time with Devan

Menaka: Prakash your wife is a expert in sex I know you would not mind what I say can you believe in last 3 days i had a real solid fucking with Hari ending with explosive climax my god that was a surprise you know he has big cock but poor skills  

PK : Menaka at this rate I am worried about all security guys

Menaka: Well that’s a nice thought my understanding husband but I have not become so bad well comming to pressing matters Prakash is my Saturday surprise on give me a hint dear

PK: no away I will spoil the surprise well I will talk to you from ship Sunday afternoon I have bought new high strength signal res-ponder it’s very costly I will chat with you after the Saturday special  –Ok bye will call in the evening and say my bye to Ayan

Menaka: Ok Prakash

Menaka was glowing she just liked talking trashy with Prakash as she thought maybe next time I should tell my time with Pushpi really enjoying her cuckolding talk with her hubby that would be ultimate shock for Prakash fucked by shemale may be send him a photo -Menaka was in absolute bitchy form....

Contd...
[+] 5 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply
Excellent update
Like Reply
(31-03-2021, 07:13 AM)Ranjith27 Wrote: Excellent update

thanks
Like Reply
[Image: MENS-TASTIC.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes mouthinvader's post
Like Reply
Contd..
Prakash after listening the way Menaka was speaking to him understood their relationship had taken a new turn as Menaka now fully understood that her husband likes her sleeping with other men normally reticent and shy about her sexual tales –he remembered her first time with Dara when that clever watchman had made her suck his cock Menaka in fact wrote a mail on the episode not wanting to talk  

Well now it seemed she was no longer shy and in fact she admitted she was expert in sex in fact she was so proud that Hari’s has fine tuned his sexual skills implying she had a main role in that –well PK knew it was true the way she had developed Banke almost taking him in her wing all of sudden it struck PK his thinking about Menaka was all about her sex life and his role was now reaching heights or lows depending upon what you think –Disgusted Prakash then walked out to make his purchases for next week.

In the meanwhile Menaka was cleaning the house and arranging her stuff after Devan’s –sweet dear papa coming to her life she was buying so much stuff in fact shortly saree clad Maneka will be almost forgotten as she was buying all kinds of fashionable stuff just then her Mobile pinged it was Banke

Banke: Memsaab thank you Saab had given me the job & Memsaab he is going to pay me double what I am going to get

Menaka: That is excellent so when you have to go now

Banke : Memsaab I have to be there in tommarrow  morning I have told Dara I have to go back to village urgent ly as one of my uncle is leaving old property to me but you know he was suspicious  but convinced

Menaka: well good he is convinced now

Banke:Madam can I come and meet you I want to really thank you

Menaka: I know how you are going to thank me well Madam be kush hojakayi  please come

Banke : Ok madam I will come in half an hour

Menaka: You do one thing come in the back entrance I do not want that Hari guy to see you Ok as she cut the phone

Menaka thought to herself one thing is sure I am sure should be the most satisfied housewife in India with Virile men of all ages to serve her and well even my husband has a surprise planned for me what else it can be ..

Menaka then called Hari at the gate & told today we will give a break ok bhaiya as a reluctant Hari agreed enquiring on her health –Well Menaka knew how to pamper a male ego now O Hari bhaiya today I have to take rest after the pounding you gave me last three days give the poor lady some rest –That words absolutely made Hari so happy ok madam you call me when you need me feeling pleased as a punch

Well Menaka woke up on Saturday morning feeling little sore but still sprightly after almost a four hour session with Banke she liked his youthful cock always ready to service her hmm well that’s packed and now ready for her at the village

Ayan her son got ready so happy that he will have night stay with his friends he was packed all ready

Menaka made his favorite noodles as Ayan friend’s mom picked him up for the night stay
Well with the whole house for herself Menaka had a leisurely bath and lunch followed by real nice nap she got around 4 and just having her tea she just got a call from a landline number
Menaka took the call

Madam: We are calling Taj Deccan Maharajas just a minute

Menaka was surprised that call was from a seven star hotel  as she heard a gruff voice

Hello is it Menaka good evening

Menaka: Good Evening yes I am Menaka

Oh Madam it’s so lovely to hear your voice at last , well I am sending the car to pick you up at 6pm I am looking forward to meet you

Even before she could ask anything the call got cut well this was interesting as Menaka slowly pondered on what to wear she knew the has to be dress with class as she will be going to star hotel

Menaka was looking dazzling in black saree and matching cut blouse looking divine as she waited then exactly at 6pm she received a call

Good evening madam I am at your building to pick you up madam it’s Chauffeur from Taj
Menaka got up with stylish matching handbag as she locked the house and walked to the lift
Menaka walked to waiting Audi Car as the Chauffeur opened the door for her as she left for the latest adventure set by her hubby as sat back on the plush seat  the driver said good evening madam that golden plated  invite is for you madam

Menaka: Opened the invite It was written in bold “have great night darling “it was signed PK– I hope you enjoy this surprise!!!

The car reached the Hotel foyer Menaka slowly got down as uniformed chauffeur opened the door she walked into the dazzling hotel reception

A very attractive young lady walked upto her hi madam you should be Menaka she called a young guy please take lady to kings suite- Maharaja’s abode

Menaka thanked her she was intimidated by style and grace of all the people around the hotel she thought my god I took time for dressing the attendant took her to a special lift – Madam this takes you direct to the suit as pressed a button and left her alone in the lift

In seconds Menaka reached her destination and she lift door opened she walked out into a elegant room almost splendid with all trappings of luxury then a door opposite to her opened

O Menaaka –Chief Karambu welcomes please come in I have come all way from Keeenya my lady just to entertain you

Menaka was left speechless as she watched in shock this solidly built Old guy a stocky guy with a different colored feathers in his head almost like crown holding a polished tribal stick in his hand he had real big tummy he was just about her height but he was a massive man  shiny black and across his waist he had grassy skirt just covering his essentials it seemed it was upturned a little as she watched in awe O god this was unreal !!!

Then the Black guy with a laud voice said -O Madaame have no fear Chief Karambu will take care of my sweet Darling as his giant black hands took her hand in a clench

Contd…
[+] 4 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply
Wonderful, the husband had finally made her prostitute and planned to make good money out of it. PK knows that he cannot live or love her with same heart as it was before. He can spend time with other girls instead.
[+] 2 users Like Rangushki's post
Like Reply
Great update
Like Reply
(04-04-2021, 05:11 AM)Rangushki Wrote: Wonderful, the husband had finally made her prostitute and planned to make good money out of it. PK knows that he cannot live or love her with same heart as it was before. He can spend time with other girls instead.

Namaskar lets see how it goes
Like Reply
Contd...

Menaka blindly followed the guy into the room it was a bedroom and almost the entire room was lined with bed or soft mattresses no cot there was big chair like a throne for a king and small wooden stool in one side

O dear Menaka you are now my subject in this love kingdom please wear this and come as he thrust a skirt and garish cut cloth to cover her breasts–wear this only dear

Menaka who had so far blindly gone with the flow just felt a hint of fear her eyes betraying it to be with foreigner in a room that too African was very intimidating

Chief Karambu sensed that lady’s fear almost gently said no fear my lady its only joy please showing some empathy to the lady , Then he out Malu dress our Indian queen

As Menaka looked on incredolously a tall African lady she was almost close 6 ft tall solidly built like an amazon she was just clothed with same type of clothing the top one just covering her rather ample big breast just about holding the  breast as she pulled Menaka to a corridor partitioned from the bedroom adjoining the washroom

Malu : Hi Menaka iam Prakash’s Kenyan friend no worries we are here to have good time with Chief Karambu

Menaka: Stunned almost awe struck looked at her bemused

Malu: O Menaka you are such a darling a lady who can fuck two at a time and then still look so timid what happened dear why so much concern

Menaka: Almost in tortured whisper how did you know that almost in real shock?

Malu: O dear don’t you worry we will really open your eyes with some remarkable scenes as she reached towards her and then boldly removed Menaka’s saree and then knelt down to remove her petticoat and in seconds she had her yanking down her panties and then seeing the lovely sight she involuntarily kissed the shaved pristine looking pussy O what a beauty as Menaka felt the lady’s gigantic tongue and heavy lips in her snatch

Meneka: Was absolutely speechless and timid holding on to the head of the big lady as Malu got up and then removed Menaka’s blouse and proceeded to remove her sexy bra as her hands then reached and fondled her big melony breast lovingly it O god what a beautiful breast you have O my god you are truly a princess it’s so soft and taut then Menaka heard a shout from the other room

Karambu: No fun Malu dress her and come here my slave

Malu then reluctantly gave Menaka  both the skirt and skimpy top to wear as shouted something back to that guy in their language please dress and come dear as she left her alone

Menaka was shocked and absolutely terrified at the same time thrilled what the hell Prakash has done he has arranged his wife to sleep with this African guy and lady as this mostly looked like a bisexual adventure the way the African lady was salivating on her

First time Menaka felt something odd in PK’s behaviour as she strongly felt had he purposefully pushed her to Devan uncle's arms she was in total confusion because he really felt very bad when Devan had slept with her as Malu voice brought her to reality –O dear princess chief wants you here

Menaka with mixed feeling walked into the room that guy was seated in his throne like seat on his left Malu was beside him kneeling on the mattress and the stool was in the left as she looked up

Chief: O princess you take your seat here you look very confused my lady –Malu give the lady the special herb drink

Malu took the drink and offered that to Menaka this will relax you please  drink

Menaka took the drink and watched Malu walking to the table and pour from Jack Daniels bottle a real heavy slug in two glasses then put some ice and gave one to chief  that guy in a flash gulped and gave the glass back as Malu also drank hers swiftly and returned to his right side

Chief : Oh please drink –Malu play the recording this will make all things clear

Menaka took a sip liked the bitter sweet taste as she drunk almost the full glass then she was stunned by the pictures appearing on the big TV screen as looked on

“The scene was from her Bedroom she was sucking Dara’s large cock  and then Dara mounted her and had his way with her so only he can then the scene shifted to show Dara fucking her from behind and she sucking now Banke’s cock almost his full cock in her mouth this was too hot a scene to handle for anyone but as a participant in the scene Menaka was speechless and feeling so aroused her pussy was on fire”- who has recorded this as she thought in total panic

Then she heard the clear voice in the video “my dear man please allow me to go to India and fuck her I want her man please maan she is so awesome it” it was Chief Karambu’s voice and then the video stopped

it was a edited 30 minute video but looked like a 5 minute one -well  Menaka felt whole room spinning and felt red hot she was so aroused probably she would even fucked a horse what she did not know was that she had taken the carefully prepared love portion which leads to highly erotic behaviour prepared by Chief the real beauty was you are still very much in your senses in the mood to enjoy 

My lady its true I am mad and I dearly want to fuck you in all your lovely holes & by god your dear husband has granted that wish I request you to grant me the same

Chief : Malu please show the princess whether she can handle the chief and then let her decide ...
Contd..
[+] 5 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply
[Image: MENS-HORROR.jpg]
Like Reply
Great update
Like Reply
(07-04-2021, 04:17 PM)Ranjith27 Wrote: Great update

thanks
Like Reply