Adultery Who Watches the Watchmen Ch. 06 –Different Turn
Cont…
Menaka coolly removed the petticoat Devan was thrillingly shocked to see bald well shaven pussy

Devan: O Beti O my god your pussy looks so beautiful did you shave for me

Menaka: Well what the hell Menaka thought –yes papa did not like it really it was unruly like a black forest with so just thought it would be nice

Devan: Your not only a pyari bahu you also think beautifully beti now I have to give my homage to your most beautiful choot please sit on the cot as he came kneeling towards it

Menaka: O papa I cannot take your foreplay anymore I want your big one inside my pussy my god it’s so big I want to feel that papa

Devan : O my impatient bahu just allow me taste your special honey as his mouth descended on her hyper leaking pussy

Menaka just shuddered feeling sure of one thing this guy even before he even fucks will give me one more climax as she felt his hungry mouth was licking & sucking her juices with “ swappy”  “itchook” “pichak”   sounds of his tongue”

“ O papa you have the hottest mouth O my god Papa O no O mera maa”

Devan’s mouth was almost inside her pussy as he took her sturdy clit in his mouth as sucked it into his mouth he was relentless as he not only sucked as he put lot of saliva in the already flooded pussy and all around her clit

Menaka just could not take any more as was slowly gripping into another climax she just fell back in the bed as her legs opened wider she was like prey to hungry devouring tongue of Devan

Menaka just whimpered “ O papa iam cumming again O papa this to much O god is it real O my god O papa I am yours for life I surrender to you my sweet papa” as hung on to his head and crashed into waves of climax it was like waves in a ocean as she thrashed on the bed it was so good as she bent like an arrow her breast thrusting up her turned back looking at wall as she then fell into the bed spent as she pulled the still hungry mouth from her tender pussy –O papa please stop please papa

Devan just stood up and moved her gently into centre of bed as Menaka was spread eagled  after a mind boggling spinning climax her eyes shut

Devan sat beside her and turned her face into his lap as quick on the uptake even after the whirlwind climax Menaka just bent forward as her mouth a took his fat extra large cock head in her mouth just savoring the girth and smooth velvetiness he seemed to be semi hard as she felt in seconds it was visibly hardening It was like someone stretching muscle as it thoroughly stretched her cock hungry mouth

Devan absolutely loved this slavish almost devoted abeyance of Menaka to his cock as he thought here again I have another conquest & that too his nephew’s wife as he thought his life had come a full circle as his first fuck in life was with Prakash’s mother his own sister to start his incestuous journey but alas it was only once and still a memorable fuck as he thought maybe I should settle with her DIL –Menaka as he felt this was one hot female to satisfy his needs

Poor Prakash after almost 10 minutes could not resists his curiosity as he opened the laptop and words from Menaka mouth shook him to core

“O papa this to much O god is it for real O my god O papa I am yours for life I surrender to you my sweet papa”

Prakash thought this time I have pushed my wife too far because her words seemed so full of emotion as he thought will this oldman completely take over his wife –well ultimately he was a real cuckold as he thought he will enjoy this episode as well If things go real bad he will work something out

As Prakash watched now Menaka was having his cock in her mouth it was so obscene as his wife’s head was on the oldman’s tummy as her face was bent with almost one third of the real fat cock in her mouth he could see it was real hard as the balls and lower part twitched extending almost into her mouth.

Devan gently removed her mouth “ Beti come sit with your papa”  as he made her gently sit on his cock as his big cock made the slow entry  into her pussy Menaka eyes was fixed on the fat cock looking down as it slowly disappeared inside her real tight pussy as she felt the cock clutching her inside and pushing her insides

“ O papa you are filling me up completely O my god this is so good papa finally prakash has done a favour by calling you O god papa “

Devan seeing the young wife’s trepidation and incoherent words on his fast disappearing  fat member inside her uber lubricated tight pussy  just  took matter to his own hands he took his hands under her shoulder and pulled her as his cock just fully entered her super tight pussy as Menaka opened her mouth in shock & surprise he just sealed it with his own lips as he started kissing in real passion holding her tight on his cock allowing her pussy to adjust to his extra girth

Devan was a master even though Menaka would loved his entry with a robust fuck he knew if she gets comfortable on his cock it will be memorable fuck and this female will be totally on his control with pleasure it will provide without a semblance of pain –Well one thing he did not know was that his devout and submissive Pyari bahu was well stretched one last few weeks with her watchmen and a extra large shemale Pushpi and this planning was not all required

Menaka absolutely loved this old guys fucking style the cock so tight on her pussy his lips absolutely devouring her mouth and my god his hands was working its magic on her breast as he really was targeting her engorged nipples with palms of his hand this was pure bliss and Menaka inspite of all the fucking  in last week had to admit she was with a master  and she loved the way he discovered various sensual points in her body adding to all that was his prodigious cock she just loved the whole package & as this her first time on incest with such a oldman a maternal uncle of her hubby too boot  that was a extra kick.

Devan knew he was building on to a monstrous climax as he slowly started lowering and lifting her on his clampy cock my god he loved fucking this super tight pussy of his bahu as he broke the kiss

Devan: Beti ready for the final ride

Menaka : O papa you are absolutely filling me up its so big papa please give your baby papa I am ready

Devan was truly shocked by those words as he held her tight and lowered her on her back as for few seconds his cock was out of the super tight pussy as then stretched her legs and then plunged into her almost calculated savagery

Menaka was absolute stunned into utter submission by this old man’s absolute virile entry she just loved his dominance

“ O papa my strong man O god ma thoo maar gaya itna jorsa O papa o my god itna kathin-itna kathin”
as she though this old man has suddenly become absolute He-man 

Devan mouth once again locked onto her whimpering mouth as just he absolutely banged her mercilessly it was stunning powerful performance after the passion filled foreplay 
Devan just felt rising heat on his loins as he was in a utter speed as he left his lips

“ O menaka meri bet this is a special for you O god meri Pyari O Pyari O god iam cumming O beti I never thought I will see this day ”

Menaka was crying as the oldman was pouring into her he was unstoppable as for the third time in the night she climaxed and orgasmed  multiple times then in a sudden eruption from her lower abdomen  she just blasted a stinging  ejaculation of her own as she then just fell away totally spent

Devan felt Menaka’s rippling orgasm and the sudden virginal ejaculation he was absolutely stunned him as felt the blast on the still pulsing & spitting cock as it got a real washover my god this was ultimate joy as fell on top of her in sheer pleasure and bliss

Contd…

[+] 7 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Wow... Keep rocking
Like Reply
Excellent update
Like Reply
(07-03-2021, 07:11 AM)Ramakrishnan Wrote: Wow... Keep rocking

thanks
Like Reply
(07-03-2021, 07:58 AM)fuckandforget Wrote: Excellent update

Namaskar
Like Reply
[Image: Untitled.jpg]
Like Reply
Contd…
 Prakash watching absolute performance of his uncle especially his absolute clinical robust fucking after his almost soft and tender foreplay seemed to have absolutely pussy whipped his wife into submission as just as the oldman moved away as if to show the utter dominance or his manliness he could see copious white fluid flowing in both sides of her pussy lips of the spread eagled tired Menaka –Prakash just wished he was there to lick and soothe his absolutely satisfied dear wife

This thought of Prakash did not actually faze him or feel bad as now slowly he had started feeling if he cannot do what some of these guys are capable and adding fuel to fire was their real big cocks he just felt he should join the fun and keep it just as a sexual fun and in the process he can enjoy with his wife he then decided he will make stunning present on this lines to his wife and cement their marriage further excepting he loved this cuckolding  by big cock guys 

Suddenly Prakash felt he was out of the closet and felt relieved as no longer he will have to worry about his wife he will give his wife full freedom then he thought he did not have to give any freedom that already his wife has take her full freedom now he had to just join the party or he will be literally left holding the candle literally his puny cock as he smiled at his thought process but Prakash felt at peace with himself  and with clear clarity would explain to Menaka .

Then he saw his uncle getting up from the bed as he wanted to see now what this guy was going to do

Devan got up absolutely satisfied he saw his cum filled lover Menaka which pleased him as he took a glass of milk and slowly drank it looking at the simply stunning wife of his nephew he had added some special nuts and potent powder mix which gives a freshened start to your libido as he looked on Menaka opened her eyes seeing him she smiled

Menaka: Papa you are the best lover I ever had my god papa never in my life I have cum three times in a night you are insatiable papa

Devan: Aree Beti our affair has just started I will show so many things beti  but honestly I think you are the most beautiful and shapely lady I ever made love –Also Beti I would like to end my sexual journey with you

Menaka: O papa today you feel like that let’s see looking at his eye boldly

Devan: This boldness I like Beti – I will be honest with you my first sex affair was with Prakash”s mom actually she was very active and I  was more of her conquest  and beti I felt its destiny it should end with her DIL

Menaka: O papa you are so crude so you are telling me you had fucked my devout MIL O my god how many stories of your conquest you will tell me

Devan : Beti you will know all my secrets beti but frankly the frenzied sex with your MIL was just one of as both of us felt at the stage it was wrong but that was like a button for me as I just fucked almost all good looking ladies of my family and  friends , Then he stood up with a glass of Milk and gave it to Menaka –Beti drink this we need energy

Menaka: Papa I am done for the day sorry night every nerve of my body is satisfied papa now you have me for yourself any time you can have me Papa not right now

Devan: O Pagli have the milk we will sleep together this is the best night of my life Beti never ever I had such opportunity to use all my skills as he turned to walk to the bathroom as Menaka said one minute papa

Menaka walked to Devan and knelt before taking both balls in each of her hand she kissed now shrunken still considerably big cock it looked like a thick root –Then looked at him just saying thank you –dear Papa

Devan said oh my sweety enough of that as he walked to bathroom Menaka followed few seconds later to just have a wash

Then both of them slept entwined enjoying their closeness with each other after a rekindled first night .

Poor Prakash at his Dubai hotel our self declared cuckold could not believe the words of dear Uncle what a fucking uncle I had who had even fucked his own sister -my mother my god I did not even had inkling of this guy’s activities even though I thought I was the closest relative to him as he also decided to sleep after another slug from his scotch bottle .

Morning started with laud banging on Menaka’s bedroom it was Ayan calling out Mummy Mummy
Menaka scrambled out of the bed in despair and confusion but she was pleasantly surprised no sign of Devan as she wore a nightie as shouted one minute Beta

Menaka then slowly opened the door as it almost 7.30 am Ayan was sitting in the dining table Devan was seated along side

Ayan: O mummy see our uncle has made breakfast and even packed my Tiffin

Menaka: O thank you papa now both of you give me few minutes I will just freshen up and come

Menaka went to the bedroom and had a relook she was surprised all the trapping of yesterday was gone all the flowers etc well she thought she was with a master who knew how to mask all his traces

Freshened Menaka with a sprightly black top and a track suit joined Devan and Ayan

Devan : O beti you look beautiful have some poha with your coffee we are going to drop Ayan at his school in your new car

Ayan: O mummy what a surprise I want to see that Car as he stood up in delight

Devan : O beti you finish you breakfast and come I will show this guy the new car then we will drop Ayan at his school –Ok beti

Menaka: Ok papa meekly

Both of them then walked out of the house as Menaka felt a real buzzof excitement the wonderful sex and now his way of taking care of her delighted her so much , well this Oldman knows how to win woman’s heart as she finished her breakfast feeling really hungry and walked from the apartment to join the new nuclear family
Contd…
[+] 6 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply
Splendid update. Will she get impregnated by uncle.
Like Reply
Great work
Like Reply
She is a complete family now. Let useless pk go to hell.
Like Reply
(09-03-2021, 08:45 PM)Dorabooji Wrote: Splendid update. Will she get impregnated by uncle.

thanks
Like Reply
(10-03-2021, 06:09 PM)Gilmalover & Gogi57 Wrote: Namaskar
Like Reply
Nice let us see how it goes !!!

thanks
Like Reply
Contd…
Menaka went downstairs  to be picked up by a brand new Honda city it was sex red colour shiny as she say along with Devan in the back seat and a excited Ayan sat in the front seat and there was a driver a sturdy old man

Devan: O Beti this is ., kakka he was a driver for me last 30 years he had settled in this city I asked whether he can be your driver he has agreed he his is our Ghar ka admi beti as Menaka nodded

Ayan beta no more school bus you will get picked up and drop by ., kakka

Ayan : Chachu can i also bring some friends

Devan : Arre Beta you are the boss you can bring any of your friends but  beta please ask mummy always ok  

As the car reached the school a very happy Ayan walked into the school

Devan: ., Kaka a meri beti ha – then holding Menaka by her shoulder he said he mera maal so don’t even think of seeing her with any intentions

Menaka was shocked by those words feeling little hurt

Devan: Beti you would be surprised and hurt why I did I tell like because  this guy is a big chapter he has five wife’s and last one he has married is own son’s wife she is only 22 years

., Kaka : Aree Bhai don’t make me such a bad guy with bahu rani I married my DIL as she was pregnant with son’s baby and my son died in a road accident I wanted to give proper life to that girl she was from a very poor family and if I had not taken care of her in my community she would have been octrised it would have been a big problem for her I had to take care of her so we mutually agreed and had a simple nikah

Devan : O Kakka  you are not telling how beautiful and shapely she is smiling big then added Beti don’t worry we are among friends I can speak so openly with ., kaka is because of that , Kaka Menaka mera waris hai she is with me bhai so please take care of her

Menaka: O my god I am with two old guys who are almost with their son’s wives one married to one and one in relationship –“great papa kya Jodi hai” –can we will talk something else

Devan: Kaka see why I like my bold bahu see way she told us to shut up ok bahu no more talk on this

The car reached their home as they got down Beti you proceed I have go and  complete some formalities with the car dealer  I will come back by 11 am - evening at what time he has to pick up Ayan

Menaka: 3.30pm Papa

As Menaka walked towards the lift she was stunned and happy with new relationship and she liked the straight talking Devan as walked into her apartment

Seconds later her intercom was ringing it was Harilal

Madam : You have forgotten me Madam

Menaka: Hari that was my uncle we will try and meet after he leaves but Hari matter thoda complicated hagaya I think you should be happy with what you got I will speak to you later

Hari: O Madam what happened?

Menaka: Hari I am getting call from my husband we will speak sometime later or I will call you ok Hari as she cut the phone

Menaka thought o my god what all tangles she has got into it would be better if I go to village for sometime then she skyped her Hubby PK –luckily he was online

Menaka: Hi Prakash what happened you look disturbed not well or what

Prakash: O Menaka yesterday I got stone drunk now I am suffering from a solid hangover after knowing what was happening to you all because of me – I just felt sick thinking of you and Devan Uncle

Menaka: Aree Prakash please think all is good for us don’t get disheartened whatever happens you will be my hubby Prakash we have been truthful through all that has happened sexually why feel so much dear

Prakash : Ok Menaka how was the night

Menaka: One word it was incredible you know Devan uncle made me cum three times O god PK he has Phd in sex it was awesome

Prakash : I am so happy for you Menaka

Menaka : O Prakash thanks to you I have had this unbelievable sexual awakening I am so happy our relationship will be strengthened  by all this

Prakash: Bloody beggar  I think he has fucked all his relatives finally also having his way with you my dear wife almost grimly

Menaka: O god Prakash you have taken this personally after I spoke with you and only on your  agreement we had ventured on this now don’t make me feel bad –You know he has presented me with Honda City with a driver to boot I just dropped Ayan in school so please try and understand

Prakash: Menaka sorry it was not my intention at all with the watchmen it was more of fun but you know since he was like father figure I spoke like that –But no longer we will talk about that whatever frustration I had I just told you –Honestly I am happy this time what  you did was for our family

Menaka: Thank you PK please take lots of water and some black coffee you look awful I will call again after Ayan comes back Ok take rest as she cut the connection

Menaka felt little pissed with PK as all this complex sexual situation was created by Prakash by pushing her boundaries now there were none as she felt little unhappy with the morning talks first in the car by Papa, then Hari and lastly by PK as though about calling Pushpi

As she was thinking she got message in whatsup from “ True Friend “ her sudo name for Pushpi

Menaka how was the first night my lovely doll

Menaka called her

Menaka: O pushpi good morning it was awesome sex never in my life I had this kind of satisfaction – but Pushpi you are the best , you know he made me cum three times my god we almost had sex for close to 2 hours

Pushpi: O Menaka you don’t have to compare or worry I just love you even if you speak to me only you are the first person who treats me like a equal

Menaka: O Pushpi I had a difficult morning after talking to my hubby you are like my sunshine you have made me happy

Pushpi: We are friends so I am asking does that fellow has a bigger tool than mine

Menaka: No dear you are in a different class but this guy really knows how to satisfy a lady for him all parts lady is built for fun –O Pushpi don’t worry I will teach you we are going to be friends for life

Pushpi: super excited and relieved Puspi -O Menaka you have made me so happy dear call me when ever you are free bye love as cit the connection feeling lot of emotion

Menaka felt very happy after her talk with Pushpi she knew poor shemale was very emotional lady not used to affection as she looked on time it was almost 10.30am and the door bell rang

Menaka opened the door it was Devan – who walked in closing the door O beti now we are alone my first policy at home is no clothes when we are alone Ok beti

I will freshen up and come beti as he walked to the guest room

Menaka thought O my god this guy is insatiable
Contd..

[+] 3 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply
[Image: Untitled.jpg]
Like Reply
Contd..
PK who was working  in the Laptop at his hotel in Dubai also had the video feed minimized in his laptop as he listened to his wife’s phone calls for the first time heard this name of Pushpi and the way Menaka spoke to her like a true friend he thought she was new lady friend but then suddenly the topic of size tool and he distinctly heard the coarse lady voice as (Menaka had put it on speaker mode)  totally intrigued him and Menaka’s reply of assuring her friend with the words of  Pushpi you are in a different class and his wife’s further assurance of teaching her literally tripped him as just could not understand the levels of depravity of Menaka as it seemed his wife had slept now even with a shemale

Then to his annoyance his uncle came home and his first words was to ask his wife to become naked as they two were only there that really shocked him to the core he decided if both of them become naked he will call his wife on skype and see what will be the reaction poor PK was getting worked up and frustrated

Scene in Menaka’s House:

Meneka walked to the bedroom and removed her dresses & was naked as jailbird then with one hand covering her large breast and other covering her shaved love pot Menaka walked into the hall as Devan walked naked with semi hard cock

Devan : Aree Beti why are you covering stay cool with me we should get comfortable with each of our bodies

Menaka: I know papa but this looks so odd as she removed her hand from breast still reluctant to remove from her pussy

Devan: Oh god Beta I wanted to speak to you freely and I wanted to enjoy your nakedness beti c’ mmon sit on the other end of sofa and put your legs towards me

Menaka : Did as instructed –O papa I thought after the mind boggling sex of yesterday night you will be tired but papa you have started some fun & games for morning also O my sexy papa

Deven: Now you understand me Beta you are like a ripe Mango right in front of me how I can ignore that I am not like Prakash who is happy where ever he is

Prakash hearing those words immediately made the call to Menaka

Menaka : O god my computer is on and Papa its Prakash call from his Dubai hotel

Devan : You can take the laptop in your hand please take it and come and sit on my lap we will talk to him so dear no more misunderstanding or unpleasantness it’s all for better

Menaka: Papa O god I feel so afraid ho O my god what you are doing

Devan: You are a big Malkeen ( Land owner) and sometimes we have to take tough decisions so please do as I tell you I assure this will be for all good

Menaka: With a big sigh took the laptop and as she took the call as she came and sat on Devan’s lop her cushiony butts almost crushing is large cock and balls in pleasant manner

Devan: O bahu rani you are so beautiful my god as his arms came around across so her breast was in his palms – as he said Hi Prakash beta how are you

Prakash: Shockingly perplexed by the reaction his fully naked wife was sitting on the bloody Old uncle lap and he had her breast inside of his palms of his hand

Prakash: O my god “ Tum log kya kaar re hai”  iam not understanding

Devan : Just normal what happens with a virile man and a very beautiful lady in this case your wife and my bahu

Prakash : Did not know how to react it was stunning that brazenly his uncle was showing his dominance as he murmured in weak Voice –Menaka what is this & why

Devan: O Prakash don’t ask bahu she is poor girl I will reply to you

Beta I had fallen for your wife long back and yesterday we had our first night together and true to tell by best night beta now this is the plan

Menaka will shortly shift to our village and start living with me and Ayan will be in the best boarding school in the country luckily its in the outskirts of this city “ Boys to Men Academy” –well every month for at least 3-4 days Menaka will visit this city and stay in this house so does not miss the city 

Ok if you are worried what will happen when you come to India I suggest you continue with your job and when you are India Menaka will be in this house till you stay in India so beta I am not breaking your marriage I am just taking of your wife’s needs and also mine but as a grand compensation I  want to ensure that your family will be left with entire 600 crore property

Both Menaka and Prakash were left speechless with the oldman's plan and his direct talk –Menaka also now felt a real hard member of Devan starting to stand hard against her butts as she squirmed .

Devan : You have anything to say seemed to be stunned

Prakash: O god Uncle I never thought you are like this even when Menaka used to tell me you had hots for her I did not believe now by just calling I have made a stunning mistake

Devan: O Beta if you think like that it’s unfortunate because this lady would have any way taken a lover –Now with this happening with me Beta probably I have saved your marriage and may be for next few generations things are settled for your sorry our family

Prakash: Then tentatively asked I don’t want to lose Menaka you will not break our marriage Uncle

Devan took the laptop from Menaka’s hand and kept in the sofa on sideways to them and then just turned Menaka non challantly then with bearhug at her stomach and back he pulled her forcibly to him as automatically her legs spread across sitting Devan she sat forward Deavn then lifted her slightly so his big cock simply nestled into her wet pussy lips then he pushed his hand on her back as his thick cock entered further into her well lubricated pussy all in one action in a sequence –Beti face towards camera as Devan his face turned sideways watched Prakash even as Menaka with her eyes closed resting her face on Devan’s chin just could not fathom what was happening as she felt invading big member and that too her hubby watching that on screen 

Devan: Beta Prakash other than this violation you just saw and enjoyed by your pretty wife I simply have no wish to marry and cause problem for all of us whatever legally I was supposed to do I have already done so Beta now what we spoke is only between three of us –Now if you don’t mind I have some business with your pretty wife you can speak to her after I leave in the afternoon –Bye beta as he just closed the lap top

Devan then turned Menaka’s face and looking at her eyes –O my most pretty Bahu this is something I never done but I thought straight communication will make life better for all of us later on

Menaka: O papa you are so mean did you have to put your cock in my pussy to show him who is the boss

Devan: O my clever bahu you are sharp yes I did this so he will remain with you in spite of any humiliation actually you are the boss

Menaka: O papa why should I come to village and why Ayan at hostel

Devan: O beti its not just money I am handing over I run a number of business I want you to know everything and Beti honest I want to live with you for sometime honestly I am crazy of your body –Then he stood up holding Menaka who was hanging on to him as placed her on the dining table and then made her lay down his cock still firmly lodged in her clampy pussy .

Devan started licking from her arm pit as he slowly and surely was working towards Menaka’s twin peaks

“ Menaka – O papa I think before you die you will fuck me to death this is so good my good papa O maa O mma”  as she whimpered

Devan once in few seconds also had few strong but slow plungy strokes with his thick cock making Menaka really mad with passion and demanding more action

Dubai Hotel:
Prakash: who just wanted to see the reaction was shocked and stupefied into submission by the straight talking uncle as he now watched his uncle fucking Menaka with so much passion and purpose and his wife encouragingly had locked her legs locked onto his uncle back and her hands all over uncle head and constant whimpering meant both of them are totally enjoying a passionate love

Suddenly almost like vision PK suddenly felt so happy as he thought his poor uncle who had fucked so many of his friends and close relative’s wife’s was the one really got screwed here as he had fallen to his well fucked wife as he smiled –truth to be told almost regularly serviced by three lowly watchman and even by a road side pimp a Shemale & now the this Guy his uncle had legally betrothed all properties to PK’s wife and son to live with her 

PK felt if this not a vindication what else is as he felt pure relief as he thought whatever he started with Menaka as some casual sexual adventure has actually hit a real jackpot as he felt so happy that he took a new whisky bottle and poured a large peg as he enjoyed the passionate coupling in a celebrative mood.
Like Reply
600 crores property...My wife will agree readily if anyone gives that much  Big Grin

Dear Author,
so PK is now ok with this. He can retire if they get the money. But we want adventures to continue.
so May be more characters in villlage for our Maneka for time being and may be they don't get the money at end?
After all, if they get everything then what is fun? PK would come back from onsite and unite... we don't want that Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Givemeextra's post
Like Reply
(14-03-2021, 06:00 PM)Givemeextra Wrote: 600 crores property...My wife will agree readily if anyone gives that much  Big Grin

Dear Author,
so PK is now ok with this.  He can retire if they get the money. But we want adventures to continue.
so May be more characters in villlage for our Maneka for time being and may be they don't get the money at end?
After all, if they get everything then what is fun? PK would come back from onsite and unite... we don't want that Smile

Well some nice suggestions lets see how it goes ... thanks
Like Reply
[Image: MENS.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes mouthinvader's post
Like Reply
Contd..
First time in a long while Menaka felt absolutely tired as she slept the afternoon off and woke up only to the sound of door bell for few seconds she was completely disoriented then she just adjusted her attire she was dressed in new brown chiffon nightie presented by Devan and she was absolutely nude beneath it as she slowly walked to the door and just had a look through the spyhole it was Ayan as she opened the door with a smile

Aree Mummy chacha has left or what ., kakka was telling me

Menaka: Aree Ayan no hai –hello to mummy as just caressed his hair

Ayan : O mummy why don’t we talk to papa I have a lot of things to tell mummy our new car is so beautiful with so many features

Menaka : All this is ok where is your school bag

Ayan : O that ., kakka is bringing mummy he will park the car and bring it

Menaka thought bloody god let me at least put my panties and bra as she turned towards the bedroom there was a knock on the main door as it opened it was the tall robustly built ., kakka with his white goatee beard and lengthy hair in a pony tail

Menaka walked to him as ., kakka was absolutely bewitched with such a sexy body and he knew she was just wearing the nightcoat o god nude beneath that as he thought 

“marsa ,.' kya maal hai devan bhai is a bloody lucky bastard”

IK: Madam Ayan’s school bag and car keys

Menaka: Can I call you ., bhai & please call me Menaka no madam

IK: OK Menakaji-you are my Malkeen 

Menaka: she called out  Ayan as he walked from his room she said take the school bag from uncle and always carry your bag never do this OK

Yes mummy as he quietly nodded and walked away –what happened to Menaka she did not know she just asked Bhai saab will you have chai i am just about to prepare

IK : He was more than overjoyed as thought  for watching this sexy lady one just did not require any reason well with chai why not  – Menakaji if you are making any way please

Menaka walked away totally not able understand herself  my god why did I want that guy inside the house now sitting in the sofa and ogling her & guess what she was serving chai too –well she just decided she will find more about Devan with this guy

Menaka: As she poured the milk in the milk cooker came from  the kitchen door Bhaisaab frankly you would have thought what kind of lady is who will sleep with her own uncle –even Menaka could not believe the words that came out

IK: Menaka madam I have been with Devan for last 30 years I am not surprised I honestly feel you should not worry about if this makes you his “ Waris” or Owner of all his wealth madam any lady in this world would have done it so please don’t worry about it and when your husband is also Ok why to worry

Menaka: I am sorry sometimes I am too blunt and straight talking did Devan tell my husband is ok with this arrangement

IK: Looking at her with piercing glance said this were Devan’s words first time in my life I have fucked a lady with her husband knowing that I am fucking her

Menaka was too embarrassed luckily for her the Milk cooker whistle saved her blushes as she rushed to the kitchen as ., kakka thought  this hot lady is quite a number and if he is smart he also can fill her buxom lady “pussy”  he actually had decided not to think or do anything with Devan’s ladies but this one he thought if he gets a chance he will score

Menaka brought two cups in small plate and kept in the dinning table with some biscuits please sit here you are after all part of our family

IK: Menaka madam thank you for thinking like that as he could see the pointed nipples standing firm on her velvety housecoat  my god is it a test

Menaka: Bhai saab did it feel odd that you had to marry your own son’s wife and is it true she is a real beauty

IK:O god you ask real tough question –Madam yes she is a real beauty and at that time she was 7 months pregnant and her family was planning to marry her to a old imam  of almost 70 years old it was Maryam my DIL who came to me and begged me to marry her just to take care of my grandson’s future well you know that settled it & now she is 6 months pregnant with my child –It was all 3 years ago

Menaka: O my god Bhai jaan honestly you and Devan are a pair how many children do you have

IK: Madam I have 8 children and two of my girls are married with kids but today iam octraized from my family that’s why I have settled in this city with Maryam

Menaka: Thank you bhai saab I will not require car today please come at 7.30 am in the morning –Don’t mistake me for asking all this personal questions

IK: No problem madam I have no issue in answering them please be free with me Menaka with a cheesy smile as he walked away from her home

Menaka knew she just had lighted another guy’s fuse as she contemplated her actions

Dubai Hotel

PK who watched web feed of the non -stop fuck session of his Uncle and Dear wife in the morning just had awoken when he felt commotion on his house it was Ayan returning from school as he decided to skype and talk to them before that he just wanted to relieve himself so went to the washroom  

When PK came back and looked at the laptop he saw the pathan driver of Devan Uncle he was known in the village for his absolute virality and good looks well it seemed his wife was finding succession of suitors as he felt the old pathan really giving searching looks on his Buxom wife who he could see was in shapely nightdress without any under garments she was bewitching
Well then listening to the talk just confirmed where this was going to end first her question on her relationship with devan than the question to that bloody guy about marrying his own son’s wife and his clever answer and finals words that his DIL is pregnant with his child well bloody he just could not understand Menaka any more

Today Devan had fucked her in almost 15 different positions in was like watcging kamasutra first in the dining table in almost 2 positions  then all fours in floor and then sideways leaning on the door and straight holding on to the wall and then his uncle made Menaka sit on top of him and grind him in the their bed  then he made sit and turn opposite side made love to her do before finally he fucked her in real rough fashion before he pumped his wife who just moaned absolutely in enjoyment and enthralled by his love making as she said repeatedly

“Papa meri asli mard my mard my god so much time we have missed O god Devan papa you are so unbelievable I love being your concubine papa a meraliya ek honour papaji ”

well words do tell a tale mind you that session was almost 45 minutes and when you thought it was over his uncle Devan fully ready dressed  in Indian style suit packed ready to go and my wife dressed like a real bride in all her finery and jewels gave him a mind blowing send off as just in front of their front door she was on her knees giving her mouth as a offering to his juicy fat cock –with only the cock out of the full suited man as Devan filmed it in his mobile saying

“Beti I simply love your body my god beti this is to just see you all times I should now every moment what I miss”

as the guy after almost 12-14 minute of oral action blasted his fizz into Menaka’s hungry  mouth who kept sucking even after he had stopped as Devan himself had to finally remove his cock saying bus-Beti

No doubt his wife slept like log in the afternoon after that special night and rough morning just in the evening his dear wife was flirting with ., kaka another old bloke this just broke PK mentally as he decided to do something interesting and have some fun –sometimes when all the money is at stake people do crazy things to ruin themselves well..

Contd..
Like Reply