Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
What is your kinkiest fantasy?
I want to watch my  daughter do a damn raunchy photoshoot (2piece beach wear modelling). Later I make my wife also to join for the  raunchy photoshoot.

Later, I  adjust with photographer to shoot very  spicy pics and get a video/image copy. Tell wife they are private copies so she agrees but myself/daughter(partner in crime)/photographer know it's not. Finally these spicy pics/behind the scenes video only make  it to actual magazine.

On magizine cover: Myself with erection &  bikini wife on right/bikini daughter on left.
Magazine title: Happy Father's day (The progressive families of India)

Much Later, My daughter becomes No1 Bollywood Slut. Wife behind the camera Slut. 
           I become their agent.
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(29-03-2019, 02:40 PM)Givemeextra Wrote: I want to watch my  daughter do a damn raunchy photoshoot (2piece beach wear modelling). Later I make my wife also to join for the  raunchy photoshoot.

Later, I  adjust with photographer to shoot very  spicy pics and get a video/image copy. Tell wife they are private copies so she agrees but myself/daughter(partner in crime)/photographer know it's not. Finally these spicy pics/behind the scenes video only make  it to actual magazine.

On magizine cover: Myself with erection &  bikini wife on right/bikini daughter on left.

Much Later, My daughter becomes No1 Bollywood Slut. Wife behind the camera Slut. 
           I become their agent.
Kinky. I like to be photographer :D Shy
Like Reply
(29-03-2019, 02:40 PM)Givemeextra Wrote: I want to watch my  daughter do a damn raunchy photoshoot (2piece beach wear modelling). Later I make my wife also to join for the  raunchy photoshoot.

I become their agent.

I agree when we do any fantasy then no limit or morality should come in between. Enjoy everything.
Like Reply

I become their agent.
Interesting,
PM me
Like Reply
(29-03-2019, 06:51 AM)rohan865 Wrote: i too have such fantasy

Please share the details as to what do you think and want to do
Like Reply
(30-03-2019, 12:27 AM)satinsilk Wrote: Please share the details as to what do you think and want to do
Pm me

kalponikchoda;
Like Reply
I want my mom, sister, relative and friends fucked in the church (we are christians) by '. men and i want them to cum inside all the Christian women in the church while the men in the church watch them
Like Reply
(01-04-2019, 11:56 PM)ajrocks1999 Wrote: I want my mom, sister, relative and friends fucked in the church (we are christians) by '. men and i want them to cum inside all the Christian women in the church while the men in the church watch them
Pm me ,im waiting
Currently writing story "Chachi ki baarbadi ka safar"

Don't spam in threads. Keep it clean for Good reading experience.
Like Reply
(01-04-2019, 11:56 PM)ajrocks1999 Wrote: I want my mom, sister, relative and friends fucked in the ***h (we are ***ns) by *** men and i want them to cum inside all the ***n women in the *** while the men in the *** watch them

you know you are going to ***n hell, right?
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
Like Reply
(01-04-2019, 11:56 PM)ajrocks1999 Wrote: I want my mom, sister, relative and friends fucked in the church (we are christians) by '. men and i want them to cum inside all the Christian women in the church while the men in the church watch them

Interesting  - the mentions of religions.
Will kids grow up as part of religion C or M ? Have 2 inter-faith friend couples. They do not follow much of either religions. Married for love and Love is strong.
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
Like Reply
Having sex with my wife on a beach in the hidden rocks after she agress to display herself full nude in a private nude beach for others to enjoy her beauty.
Know its not possible, no harm having fantasy.
Hot wife Nidhi
https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=1354

https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=15862

Nidhi hot wife - English, Hindi, telugu comments - Welcome

[Image: 5c38bc7d67f11.JPG]
Like Reply
Want my married didi gaytri cheat her hobby and fucked by big black '. gunda.and want that '. gunda fuck my gaytri didi infront of me
Like Reply
(26-03-2019, 12:26 AM)Akkul_veriyan Wrote: yourock banana

Shy
Like Reply
Join me on hangout at jugshugs4u and let's chat
Like Reply
Want to see my wife fuck wildly. And love to suck dick in front of wife
Like Reply
(25-03-2019, 12:36 PM)satinsilk Wrote: Threesome with. My wife and her younger sister where my wife wife sucks my cock, makes it rock hard and places on her sistees cunt and I ram my hard cock in my sis in law (saali) pussy. My saali is young 24 year old hot chick with 32B size. And shaven pussy.

same here. I would love to add wifes cousin sisters also :D.
Like Reply
Also i love to fuck my wife on open field or garden. And have gangbang with other couple in rain.
Like Reply
I want to see my mother get fucked with my cousin (paternal aunt's son) in front of my father
Like Reply
Wanna see my both young sisters got gangbang at family marriage with all male relatives together
Like Reply
(09-05-2019, 10:03 PM)Gagan188 Wrote: I want to see my mother get fucked with my cousin (paternal aunt's son) in front of my father

lets discuss this idea in detail pm me
Like Reply