Adultery Who Watches the Watchmen Ch. 06 –Different Turn
(21-02-2021, 12:08 PM)Mahesh Wrote: One of the best, continue please and add more kinky with blackey

thanks
[+] 1 user Likes mouthinvader's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
 Who Watches the Watchmen Ch.12 –O Deva  
Menaka reached home after a most daring sex heist of her life never in this life for a moment she had thought in her wildest dreams she would have sex with a shemale well  it was sheer dynamite she truly loved that session with her dear Pushpa –ho now on it will be Pushpi for her , Menaka just loved the gorgeous black cock and those big slobbering lips and rabid tongue hmm that was awesome as she got down from the auto Hari looked at her smiled and said good afternoon madam she just smiled and walked away to her apartment .

Menaka after the talk with her new friend Pushpi was convinced as she just sat in front of her laptop and opened skype & sent a message to PK are you online

Pk: Hi Menaka as he appeared on the screen as he saw her O god Menaka you look ravishing

Menaka : O god Prakash that has become the problem for me that’s why I called you and talk about your dear uncle

PK: Even though he knew he had no choice but had to act ignorant  he said Uncle is very good man Menaka like a father to me what about him .

Menaka: Oh that’s correct he wants to make me a Mother if possible oh sorry he practically wants me has his concubine

Pk: O Menaka don’t joke what are you telling

Menaka : O my sweet husband your uncle is serial womanizer who has slept with most woman in your family well he says he was discreet it may be related to his financial acumen you know money keeps everyone happy 

Pk : O Menaka what has he told you please tell me I will talk to him

Menaka: Its simple he wants to sleep with me and also visit him monthly once so we can continue the incest and in return he has offered all properties to Ayan and with me as joint control resting with me –So dear husband first of all is he really rich & second what I should do.

PK: O god Menaka I seem to push you in all kind of mess this was a shocker I did not even have an inkling on this guy I just cannot believe –yes menaka he is very rich man he has 3 big houses in the village , plenty of fertile land all this are ancestral land and what I hear in the family is he has plenty of savings almost 30-40L solid earnings year after year after all expenses he should save minimum 25L every year I know at least 3 girls in our family he had spent  almost 10L each to get them married –ho god now I don’t know whether he fucked them or their mother I really don’t know after hearing this from you

Menaka: So PK are you saying go for it – Prakash honest to god after affairs with those lowly watchman I don’t know whether I lost all my morals but I am thinking why not sleep with him if for life and for our generations we can settle down then why not

PK : Oh god if you think like that and if really makes a proper contract and if you are ok with it for Ayan’s sake we can do that –but Menaka life will get complicated –Money will not be problem I will make sufficient to settle down may not be what he can offer

Menaka: Prakash having done all we have done let’s take a decision together I will sleep with him if gives all documents he says the copy will be with legal counsel and iron clad –Lets just do it end of the day its only sex –PK you will always be my husband & I am mother of your child Ok

PK : O my god it makes sense the way you tell me , well talk to me when you are free I will be at hotel next 2-3 days –All the best I am sorry for putting you in this situation

PK was now real cuckold as he was looking forward his wife’s night with own maternal uncle his mothers elder brother he had goosebumps thinking about that.

Menaka : With a curt bye she disconnected thinking probably only wife who tells all her affairs with her husband as she smiled not all except  the one with a truly hot shemale  

Menaka then had a leisurely lunch and slept off almost around 4.30 she heard door bell ring this time she checked her attire she went & opened the door it was Devan uncle with him Ayan who had come in the school bus

She welcomed both of them as Ayan talked all his activities of school Devan uncle went to his separate room Maneka slowly pushed Ayan to his room helping him to his casuals because of plastered hand then she moved to hall she walked to Uncle’s room she saw three big covers as she walked in

Menaka: Uncle would you have Chai and some snacks

Devan : O beta only chai some snack are here you can give to Ayan beta handing a small bag

Menaka : Ok uncle I will bring chai

Menaka then gave snacks and milk to Ayan who was in front of his computer and then with 2 cups of chai & some snacks walked into Uncle’s room

Devan : O thank you beta I am happy you are acting normal and are having tea with me now
Menaka sipped as he looked at the oldman whom she was ready to sleep he was not that bad he had a royal look with his clothes and mannerism

Devan: Betti what have you decided I am straight man will you sleep with me

Maneka : O god you are so blunt she then whispered can I call you papa

Devan : O why not well that’s interesting choice

Maneka: I am ready to sleep with you papa but be gentle with me it’s hardly ever we have sex so please be gentle

Devan : O beti mera dil kush kardya – he took a saree this is 60,000/rs Muhurtha saree please wear it tonight and then he opened the bag gave some jewels it is more than 80 sovereigns wear them all & beta this is the document of all property deeds let’s have a memorable association

Maneka:  You were sure that I will agree in a perplexed question a bit shocked

Devan : Not at all – I had made  it ready if you say Ok I wanted to give if not  I will keep trying beta till you agree so please take all beta in money matters I am correct and on that count I will be lavish beta lets have a great night together keep all in your room I am going out I will come back by 9pm what time Ayan sleeps

Maneka : By 10 Pm papa

Devan : Thank you beta –this will be great for our family as he got ready and left the home leaving Menaka with stunning riches

As Menaka looked forward to the night as she was very clear she will act very coy and inexperienced and have most fun behaving like a total innocent & she was really looking forward to this act in fact she wanted to tape it show to Pushpi

Now a days Menaka was in heightened state of arousal that even after the fuck of her life time with Pushpa the transwoman she had not even asked Devan for sleeping with him next day or some other time or day she had readily agreed for the same night truly she was looking forward to a slightly old seasoned salad hopefully with some tasty cheese.

Contd..

[+] 6 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply
Cool update
Like Reply
(22-02-2021, 10:54 PM)vishuvanathan Wrote: Cool update

thanks
Like Reply
(23-02-2021, 11:37 AM)mouthinvader Wrote: More humiliation  pls
[+] 1 user Likes BIGBOSS1's post
Like Reply
Contd.. 

Menaka was in the bedroom as she thought so far it was some cheat fun but today she was embarking her journey as a concubine or a kept woman that too as a married lady with her husband’s paternal uncle she thought this as incest full as it comes as she had even called him papa to enjoy that act she was perplexed and excited by her sexual  journey truly she was getting fucked by all sizes and secondly by all ages except may be a rank teenager she had slept with most age groups –good sample size in just last 2 months

Prakash –her hubby was off course 30+ her late previous hubby in early twenties she had all but forgotten about him and then the forty plus tigerish Dara the man who activated her sex buds ,then the ultra fast fucker 50+ Harilal and her favorite young twentyish Banke ( well him she will bracket him as a teenager as he was raw and now slowly developing into a pretty nice lover )& today she would sleep with this 60+ guy Devan and thrown into the mix and into her organ grinder was her dear friend Pushpi the transwoman probably the most powerful of the lot and with a cock to beat all the men

Well Menaka then went inside the bedroom had a detailed look at the saree and all jewels she could see it contained all attires for a lady getting married & she loved all the riches as she thought now let me make something for my dear son Ayan for the night and have a quite chat with PK – well may be tomorrow would be better as she thought let me talk to Pushpi her new fetish

Menaka after feeding her son had a light dinner herself even though it was nothing new she still felt a little buzz in her lower stomach thinking of the impending night one thing she had decided she will act  total slavish with Devan as she loved that behavior no decision making just enjoying things as it happens actually she just missed the dominating Dara at times.

Time was almost 8.30 as she sat down after a refreshing bath in a brand new nightdress as she called Pushpi

Menaka: Hi how are you by big lover Pushpi

Puspi: O Menaka thanks you thought about me I told my two friends of the wonderful time we had in the mall they just could not believe it

Menaka : Once we will make love in your home they can watch on..

Pushpi: O god you will do that for me O god Menaka I also will keep my cock free for you only no one else

Menaka: O Pushpi  no more of that I will give monthly 20,000/- you are mine ok

Pushpi: Menaka you are making me emotional & tearful almost voice breaking

Menaka: O stop that Pushpi I am just going to sleep with my Hubby’ s paternal uncle well it will be a very old well fucked cock any advice for me

Pushpi: Never underestimate this kind of old guys sometimes they are the best –Well all the best and my advice is please obey to their wishes & act coy you will have more fun behave like fresh young girl with no experience

Menaka: O great we both think alike I had planned to do that only Ok Pushpi if I tape something I will show you how it went

Pushpi: O Menaka I just want you only no tape dear –you are my dear one I will protect you & keep you happy –goodnight as they disconnected..

Menaka was happy with call as she went to Ayan’s room chatting with him about the day how he managed his injury he was getting real sleepy by 9.45 pm as she helped him to a sound solid sleep as she looked at the clock it was 10 pm

Actually more than her it was dear hubby PK in his hotel room in Dubai who was waiting in bated breath watching the web feed he had a full bottle of scotch as he had poured the first drink but waiting for first action before he starts his drink session he was in his bathrobe with hand towel ready by his side to view his incest minded uncle whom never in his life had imagined to be womanizer that too a serial womanizer and his absolute no bars solid approach with his slightly plum shapely and ripe as a mango wife just show casing  his absolute skills in picking his victims or targets .

Almost at 10.10 there was a knock at the door his pretty and dazzling wife in shapely house coat walked to the door and after having a look at the spyhole opened the door it was his uncle –Devan

Hi beti take this as he handed over a key –well in the morning you look at the new car I had bought it for you –It’s a Honda city

Menaka: O papa thank you I do not even no driving

Devan : Aree Beti iam putting ., kaka my old driver who is now living in this city in the morning he will come from now Ayan will go like prince and you Menaka are a princess  I will treat you like a royal queen

Menaka: O papa what will I tell Prakash almost showing a pensive face

Devan : Aree beti you do not worry about that it’s my job to convince Prakash you just enjoy all the comforts

Menaka: Papa have you had dinner & how do you want me to dress up today

Devan : Forget my dinner  “mera pyari sundar bahu”  please be dressed in the saree I gave you please do not wear any bra or panties you can wear matching blouse and petty-coat  also please wear all the jewels  I have given you –Can you get dressed in my room beta I will make that room ready for my dear beti’s new night

Menaka: O papa I feel real afraid what we are doing is ok papa  I am worried

Devan : He walked across & hugged her and kissed her forehead  almost like a real father like total non –sexual act and said “pagli human body needs are to be taken care of nothing is wrong in this enjoyment you are a ripe young lady and I am a virile man if it can make both of us happy it’s always ok - after today I am sure you will really enjoy being with me Beti” no regrets c’mon change your dress a bit sternly

Menaka: Meek as lamb Ok papa if you feel it’s ok then I will obey whatever you say as she walked into her room to pick up the dress and jewels

Pk her husband was stunned by the meek behavior of his dear wife and well Devan uncle he had to admit his uncle was behaving just like a big Zamindar who screws anything which has a pussy with total confidence and experience –it was utterly unbelievable what he was going to witness a first night –“a suhaag raat” of his much fucked wife with his paternal uncle..Hmm as he sipped his first drink of the passion filled night

Contd..
[+] 5 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply
[Image: Suhaag.jpg]
Like Reply
Contd..
Menaka went in as instructed she dressed herself she wore a absolute sexy black blouse with just threads tying it in the back ( lace type) it  showed a pretty sexy cleavage as she wore blue color traditional saree with gold & silver lined in it then she wore all the jewels including one on the waist she looked absolute stunning as wore a thick red lip stick to authenticate a absolute alluring traditional serial bahu look she then came to hall to look at the full length mirror as she looked around to see her look then she took three /four nice selfies of the look 

PK watching from his web cam at his hotel in Dubai saw his wife brilliantly attired in blue saree and with all gold in its finery she just looked absolute stunning the blouse from back side even made his cock hard  she was red hot he thought my god my pretty wife knows how to activate all buttons as he then turned to look at the bedroom to see what his uncle is upto for the momentous night

His uncle Devan was decorating the bed with lot of flowers it was jasmine both pink and white –this “Ghulab chameli” or “kundumalli” was such flowers it just ignites your senses and  give sex whole new meaning , corner of room he could see fruits , jar of milk and nice yellow colour bottle seemed like oil or honey well his uncle really was preparing his wife for a heady love making journey

Prakash was bit worried the way his uncle just presented a expensive car , the jewels and expensive gifts he was really worried if this old man just took over his wife what can he do , PK decided at the end of the day oldman wanted sex with a young lady and his wife Maneka fitted the bill and also may be the oldman wanted to fuck his nephew’s wife after lusting after her for a long time Prakash decided he will enjoy this sexual union as he decided tape it .

Menaka was enjoying the high which happens when a lady or girl gets well dressed as she thought any lady dressed like this loves herself and if Devan treats are like this sleeping with him will not be a problem at all as she thought let’s see how the oldman makes love to me or who knows it may be just a routine no nonsense fuck well no expectation as she forwarded those photos to her friend Pushpi in whatsup with caption decked up for my 3rd first night in my life –may be we should have one too in your tradition Pushpi

Well fortunately her transwoman friend was not on line so no interesting reply as she waited for Devan uncle to start the show

Devan uncle came out of the room with small vessel and handed over to Menaka it was a milk jar –Traditional one in copper

Devan : Beti you look absolutely gorgeous my god you are hot and sexy I still remember  I only arranged & decorated the  wedding  night bed when you married Prakash that day I had decided if ever I get a chance with my pyari bahu I will do it in a special way & today that day has come –Beti give 5 minutes I will change my dress and come please don’t go inside bedroom wait here as he went to the guest room

Menaka sat on the sofa thinking about her super active sex life of last 2 months and thought today is the pinnacle of that not because of this incest with Uncle but for the wonderful time with Pushpi it was so so good in fact she liked everything about Pushpi which even surprised her as she was immersed in her thoughts Devan uncle with a nice white gold plated kurta and nice big bordered dhoti walked into the room

Devan : Beti waiting is over –I will go inside after say  2 minutes knock the door & came inside Ok beti –Then he came near her please put your pallu covering your head beti as walked into the bedroom .

As he opened the bedroom strong campor & Jasmine flower  smell just stuck her giving a heady feeling as waited for few seconds and then knocked the door

Devan : O beti come inside –Maneka walked inside after all the build up & way her bedroom looked she looked flushed  in her face and hearts raising its beats truly she was excited and buzzing

Devan : He stood up took the Milk jar and kept in the shelf beside bed  and then he removed her pallu and then kissed her lips it was passionate lip lock like a real lover he was a master kisser he had lower lips in his mouth as his tongue shot in her mouth almost clasping her tongue this was new one for Menaka she was with a practiced devlish lover the way he was kissing then taking her hand and arm across her hip he made her sit on his lap as he sat on decorated  bed  his lips still working in all areas of mouth

Menaka had never had done so much kissing in her life other than some hot kissing session with Dara and it felt so hot may be because of the dress and occasion but this was awesome start after almost 4-5 minutes of hot kissing –Devan uncle said Beti please stand up for a second as he non-challantly removed her saree as Menaka stood looking at him with slavish obedience

Devan then embraced her with both his arms around her butts as pulled her closer his head enjoying the twin peaks as he really enjoyed the cleavage with the rim of his mouth tracing it on the blouse and then licking

Menaka was truly getting a experience of a first night the well versed old man’s lips on the cleavage and way he held her was so intense and making her downright horny

Menaka : O papa my god it’s so so good Papa you have wonderful lips no one has ever kissed me like this O papa you lips on my chest is so awesome  Oh god  she murmured her appreciation as he licked the cleavage ending on the blouse and then blow air with his lips and then needled that area with his mouth it was so deadly

Devan uncle then removed head from her cleavage and hands around her he stood up sprightly and with hand around her shoulder and around her thigh he lifted and gently placed with surprising swiftness on the bed he then he was on his knees on the floor moved towards her feet gently moving feet towards him then with a wet cloth he cleaned the foot and the underside of foot and then his mouth descended on the underside kissing all over and then licking the underside with his tongue and lips this was so hot and then he took each of her fingers & toes  in his mouth and started to suck her gently

Menaka was truly feeling sensuous this was beyond any sex she had earlier she could not believe the sensation across her body even she felt her pussy getting totally moist with so much desire and she had a feeling that this oldman was going to make her beg for sex this was awesome

“O papa my god no one has kissed my feet O god I am feeling too hot papa O my god –Menaka was absolutely taut with sexual arousal and she had goosebumps all over the body ..

The Old man was in a zone after working on her left leg he was working on her right leg and toes and fingers he was enjoying the super smooth textured feet and sleek and slightly plump body he thought she was like full blooded buffet and he was going to feast every inch of her body today ..

Contd..  

[+] 6 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply
Soo gud
Like Reply
Good one
Like Reply
(27-02-2021, 06:40 PM)Mahesh Wrote: Soo gud

Namaskar
Like Reply
Super Mouthinvador...
Lovely piece of erotica... Given full justice to the previous writer's beautiful creation.. developed the character of Menaka with new more characters with different qualities and characteristics... First I thought banke will be her best lover than thought Hari will take that place, but latest choice is Pushpii to whom she's shares everything.. and now ye Mamujaan.. now let's see what's more you have for Menaka.. the best thing I like the most is.. Menaka shared with many characters but still no blackmailing.. no cheap wordings... Only pure lust and enjoyment.. keep it up...
Like Reply
(28-02-2021, 02:53 PM)Yampag Wrote: Super Mouthinvador...
Lovely piece of erotica... Given full justice to the previous writer's beautiful creation.. developed the character of Menaka with new more characters with different qualities and characteristics... First I thought banke will be her best lover than thought Hari will take that place, but latest choice is Pushpii to whom she's shares everything.. and now ye Mamujaan.. now let's see what's more you have for Menaka.. the best thing I like the most is.. Menaka shared with many characters but still no blackmailing.. no cheap wordings... Only pure lust and enjoyment.. keep it up...

Namaskar
Like Reply
Contd..  

PK watching the scene unfolding in his bedroom was absolutely thrilled and shocked by the skills of the oldman he thought my god my uncle is conducting a online coaching class on how to enjoy sex on a first night and since he was the only watcher it was truly awesome and just by his foreplay Devan uncle actually will shortly make his sex crazed wife Menaka begging for more  
Meanwhile Devan slowly and steadily moved up on her legs almost as Menaka was almost willing him to come up much further but he was patient he was now using his tongue , lips and teeth to bite and squeeze the calf muscle and starting give forcefull licks on the back of her knee joint a very tender and very erotic zone

This had Menaka whimpering “O papa O papa my god this is too good papa O god you have a crazy mouth O jeez”

Devan after reaching almost to the top portion of the thigh then abruptly started his action on the area between the petticoat and blouse he licked the portion and gave small biting and suction action to her tender hips -the love handles Menaka had real beautiful shapely one then he had his tongue inside her belly button in rounded manner always coating it with excess saliva it was utterly erotic

Menaka’s legs were thrashing “ O papa you are killing me with your tongue O god I did not even know this feels so good” as she loving held the Old man’s head –as she was making repeated Aaah’s & Ooos and a occasional O papa she was in absolute edge her heart wanted to shout fuck me old man but she wanted this to be total submissive affair today so she kept enjoying this long drawn licky foreplay

Devan after having her in the edge with the most sexy zones of a saree clad lady now moved up skipping her big breast her nipples standing tout beneath her bra less  blouse as he started licking on her neck portion also nibbling at her ear lobs he knew this would absolutely flood this young  lady

Menaka was almost in pain as she felt her pussy was flowing like river this was most unbelievable foreplay of almost half an hour & this guy had not even had a go at her wondrous breast or pussy he seem to find new zones in her body and my god his mouth was a like true lapping dog it was so good

“ O papa my good I am ready papa O god I cannot take it any more –papa by this time Prakash and and me would have done and would be sleeping papa this is too much O papa o god help me ” as Menaka moaned in  real pleasure uncontrollably

First time devan spoke “ Beti I want you to remember this night always this is a special night how to make you understand sex is not just coupling its enjoying each other’s body” Just relax as dialogued

“ Kahaani abhi shuruv  ovahei  beti  koffe bahut bakki hai –Meri Pyari Bahu”

Devan finally descended on the upended breasts just enjoying the youthfulness as his face just moved all over crushing it playfully as loved the solidness of Menaka’s breast he loved big breast and prakash ‘s wife had real big ones he wanted cherish the first time

Menaka was speechless as the old man did so many different things that she was now waiting for this guys mouth on her nipples almost eager but the old bastard had his slobbering mouth all over the breast but  just leaving her nipple area It was so so thrilling she was pulling at the bedsheets in despair .

This guy was making her wild with arousal she was absolutely waiting for the fuck but the problem was  by that time this guy would have awakened all her senses and may be just as he puts his cock she would just come as she shuddered pleasantly on that thought

Menaka again decided she will go with Devan’s flow & enjoy this wild ride as she felt his mouth caressing her thrusty nipples gently through her blouse and at same time she felt his thick hands gently rubbing her pussy as a whole Menaka was beside herself

Menaka was screeching
 “O Papa ma suchi bolrohahu this is my actual first night nobody has even touched the places you have touched O god ma maari gaaya O Meri baapre Papa is greatest –O meri Papa ma thoo real sowbhagyawati hoo for receiving so much pleasure ”

Menaka had to admit this guy was a brilliant lover

Devan loved those words his own cock was weeping with joy looking forward to her hungry mouth or her tight love hole to discharge its duties well god had blessed him a better than average cock the beauty was it was real fat cock all around especially real fat toward his body end so unusual  to any other male it was just opposite normally in that he was almost dog like as the cock end clutches onto the pussy giving any lady a real kick as it feels as if pussy is down right split over as the sudden big girth in the end absolutely rattles any lady with excitement and fear 

Devan was a truly learned lover learning all thing from old Indian literature's and scriptures not like the latest guys whose skills are developed by watching those stupid porno movies or books he wanted to be remembered as connoisseur of beauty and he wanted to ensure any lady sleeps with him will just love him and always be prepared to sleep with him multiple times well repeatedly on her own free will that was his hold and he knew he will make Menaka his absolute love toy   

Now Devan now slowly moved to attack the sharpish nipples as he sucked  and needled the tender and heavy nipples she had lovely big nipples so prominent long he just loved strong texture and feel as he now slowly put his stubby middle finger into the watery hole of Menaka’s pussy through her petticoat

Menaka just could not believe the unbelievable assault she felt a switch trip as the stubby fingers signaled a flood of unstoppable feeling and passion as she succumbed to Devan’s astounding foreplay as she just climaxed and orgasmed multiple times into his hand as she shouted

“O papa iam cumming sorry papa I am cumming I am cumming O meri Ma  O god this too much O papa what hands O god I surrender to your mouth O papa O papa”  as she was almost crying this was unreal climax as shuddered onto the intruding finger

Menaka could not believe without even removing all their clothes she had the first climax and she knew this bloody oldman is going leave her absolutely on his mercy as she felt may be this is the only guy I need O my god what a pleasure full penance

Prakash watching the sexual play in web feed in his laptop was stunned by the visible hot climax of his wife the way her body shuddered and the sexual blabbering  accompanying  it was so breathtaking  he felt he would ejaculate any time as he just avoided turning his attention his old uncle 

But his bloody Uncle it seemed had just started the night as PK looked at his untouched whisky glass my God he thought his uncle had not even removed his dress the old guy was just in the process of making his wife his sex slave & now he knew why he was able to sleep with so many ladies no doubt all of them are still panting for him as he gulped whisky in one straight gulp almost in despair .

Contd..
[+] 7 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply
[Image: O-DEVA.jpg]
large orange diamond
Like Reply
 Contd..
Menaka was absolutely flabbergasted so far she had achieved this kind of climax after a enthralling fuck that too with excitement of coupling with lowly watchmen and off course their big proud cocks also helped in that but this old man had produced such a stunning climax without even properly removing her clothes it was his unbelievable  erotic foreplay skills which shook her and she was truly excited of what is going to come next

Menaka: Papa I have never had this kind of pleasure always sexual pleasure meant kissing in lips , sucking and squeezing breast ,fingering pussy or max in butthole and then put cock inside my love hole and enjoy “ Papa suchimaa you have done PHD in sex I should call you Dr Devan  papaji”

Devan : Aree beti papa acha lagthahai !!! beta it’s just started I have not even removed your clothes my god you have truly divine youthful body built for sex and beti I am going enjoy each inch of your body

Menaka: O papa I am ready you can do whatever you want “Hum apka sevak hoo”

Devan : No dear you are my queen beti please raise your arms I have to see your two beautiful jewels as he removed her blouse my god you have beautiful breast I am not going leave it just like that beti –Sit for a minute beta

Menaka immediately sat  as instructed –Devan was behind her as his two arms caught her breast from the underside Oh god its absolutely standing tall like a virgin’s no sag this even after a baby almost 10 years of marriage it’s so beautiful so heavy as he held them in his palms then he pulled her inside him so that her back was touching his tummy and his hardened member  as he squeezed and mauled her breast  from behind as started  kissing her shoulders and back slowly he was putting some real hard squeeze on her big breast

Menaka : O papa I though you are a old man but you are so virile and strong I feel so good papa
Devan then raised her arms and started licking the shaved underarms it was just so sensitive he knew all the sexual buttons in a female he wanted this married lady –wife of his nephew begging to fuck her eager for just the glimpse of his cock

Menaka –O papa O god it’s so good Papa O god I will die in pleasure today this is so good
Devan had her down on one side in his lap as he licked her right arm pit and then slowly traced his tongue along her big hanging breast and firm strong large nipples he was absolutely loving this big breast it was so firm he just did not want to leave them for minute as he sucked to his heart’s content

Menaka was in a whispered in heap muttering O papa O mmma hmm it was so sensational and sensitive she was feeling so horny as her arms reached down trying to locate his hardenened member

But surprise surprise Devan just brushed her arms away not now beti

Then he switched to the other side now taking the left arm pit it was sweaty with their exertion but he licked it like a nectar as Menaka thought what is his guy up to as he now had her left side breast and nipples inside his mouth Menaka understood Devan has fallen in love with her big breast and the wondrous nipples

Devan stopped please lie down as he reached for a bottle in the bedside table he opened it and poured big dollops on her well sucked shiny breast and nipples

Menaka: O papa what is that O my god is it honey

Devan : O beti my policy is simple enjoy to the fullest today its honey beti as he bent and started licking the honey all over her breast almost spreading even upto her tummy as poured one dollop into her belly button then holding her arm up he was almost on top of her she could feel the unbridle heat from his hot member it looked fairly big but this guy was not pressing on to her keeping a distance as he started licking from belly to top ending with a honey filled kiss to her mouth this continued for a few minutes never missing his special attention to her pert nipples 

Menaka felt so raunchy it was like she was a sweet dish for this guy as he was devouring her “ O Papa my god Its too much pleasure o god I feel like crying mera choot  is like water tank papa it is so wet papa O god papa now I have no shame please fuck me papa O papa please almost begging”

PK watching through webcam in his hotel room was stunned by his uncle continued foreplay he was not at all shocked by his highly sexed up wife’s cry for his uncle cock rather a fuck no surprise to him he was only surprised it took so long as he  continued drinking direct from the bottle as his cock already having cum twice after seeing the prolonged foreplay was trying get hard painfully he thought his uncle was a total sex maniac

Devan hearing the cry of pitiful Menaka said “ beti just few more second meri pyari bahu”
Menaka O papa O my god at least let me hold yours in my hand papa you had so much fun with me please papa

Devan was thrilled with those words he knew it was time she had finally asked for it normally other house wives he had sex would have been more proactive but his Bahu was a devoted slavish type so it had taken some time

So Devan get out of the bed removed removed his kurti , dhoti and removed his langhoti type special underwear as he looked at Menaka

Menaka was shocked by the real fat cock O god it was as fat or fatter than pushpi’s not so long my god it seemed to get bigger as it reached his body

O papa Itna bada poor Prakash in front of this will be a like child O papa please allow me take it in my mouth papa as she got down from the bed and kneeled in front of him almost in awe

Devan “ Beti you can only taste this today I want to cum first inside your lovely choot -mera pyari yooni” holding her head as she looked up then he lowered  the head and removed the hand as a over eager fully spiced up Menaka took the first taste of her papa’s cock”

Moment Menaka put her mouth she was stretched and gagged by the sheer girth she knew this was the fattest one she had on her mouth as she sucked all his precum it was velvety and semi hard and after few sucks it become real rock hard as Devan’s hand came to head

Bus beta let us go to the bed O please remove your petticoat beti

Prakash after watching the fat cock and the slavish devotion of his wife felt may be this time his wife was really slipping away as he looked at almost half empty bottle cursing himself for starting all this he was really unable to watch as he closed his computer and looked at the lovely night lights from his Dubai hotel in contemplation
Cont…

[+] 4 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply
Awesome . He should have tied a mangal Sutra and made her his wife and make her pregnant with his seeds. She get pleasure, money and a virile child.
[+] 1 user Likes Sanjjay Rangasamy's post
Like Reply
(04-03-2021, 05:27 AM)Sanjjay Rangasamy Wrote: Awesome . He should have tied a mangal Sutra and made her his wife and make her pregnant with his seeds. She get pleasure, money and a virile child.

thanks
Like Reply
Let pk drink and die in ship. His wife got a better' life.
Like Reply
(06-03-2021, 06:13 AM)Dorabooji Wrote: Let pk drink and die in ship. His wife got a better' life.

happy
Like Reply