Adultery Betrayals & Sacrifices...
Hai bro please update if any possibility
[+] 1 user Likes Eswar P's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Bro please update if you are ok
Like Reply
@worldlover I hope you are doing better now.....wish you good health and prosperity in 2021.
It's been quite some time since we heard from you last, is there any possibility of continuing this wonderful story? I believe you are visiting these forums on and off....
[+] 2 users Like Pundit77's post
Like Reply
(07-01-2021, 02:28 PM)Pundit77 Wrote: @worldlover I hope you are doing better now.....wish you good health and prosperity in 2021.
It's been quite some time since we heard from you last, is there any possibility of continuing this wonderful story? I believe you are visiting these forums on and off....

Thank you and everyone else. It's been very hard for me these few days. My health is getting better. My family is taking very good care of me. It takes a toll on my arm to type this small reply. 
As I said before, I hate incomplete stories . I feel very dissapointed when I like a story but it is left off without any proper ending. I am going to start updating very soon.
I request everyone to kindly wait and pray for me. I will be back with Arjun , Binisha and rest of the gang.
[+] 3 users Like worldlover's post
Like Reply
Thanks bro
[+] 2 users Like Pandu1990's post
Like Reply
Thank you for the response @worldlover
An incomplete story, especially when well written with an interesting theme, is indeed a disappointment. Hope to see updates from you soon. My best wishes for you.
[+] 2 users Like Pundit77's post
Like Reply
Thank you sir hope you will get normal very soon and God bless you
[+] 2 users Like Eswar P's post
Like Reply
(07-01-2021, 09:28 PM)worldlover Wrote: Thank you and everyone else. It's been very hard for me these few days. My health is getting better. My family is taking very good care of me. It takes a toll on my arm to type this small reply. 
As I said before, I hate incomplete stories . I feel very dissapointed when I like a story but it is left off without any proper ending. I am going to start updating very soon.
I request everyone to kindly wait and pray for me. I will be back with Arjun , Binisha and rest of the gang.

Thanks Bro.
Get well soon.
    :   Namaskar thanks :ఉదయ్
[+] 2 users Like Uday's post
Like Reply
Hope you get well soon and rock as before. Take care.
[+] 2 users Like Rangabaashyam's post
Like Reply
Waiting for next update
[+] 1 user Likes Pandu1990's post
Like Reply
How are you sir
Like Reply
Waiting for the next update.
Like Reply
Hi Bro..
How are you doing.
Hope you are recovering well and fast.
Keep now and then about your health status.

Get well soon
Like Reply
How are you bro?
Get well soon...

And sorry to ask u again, eagerly waiting for update
Like Reply
Update please
Like Reply
@worldlover 

How are you doing. Is the recovery alright..
Please let us when we can see this story continuation. Even if u can’t be accurate let us know approximately.. like after 2 week based on recovery something.. so that we know what to expect

I know u have stated multiple time u will complete the story. We do trust ur word. Just waiting blindly for so long it’s tough

We had last update on Oct 23rd. It’s been 4 month. Just want some kind of hint what and when to expect this tread continuation 

Stay safe and take care

Thanks
[+] 1 user Likes Siva82's post
Like Reply
This is a nice story, would love to see it resume. Hope the author comes back to complete it.
Like Reply
Hi Bro,

Hope everything is falling in line and you will be fine. Have faith in GOD who breaks for our betterment only.

Recover fast, we all are waiting to see you continuing the story.

Wish you a speedy recovery.
Like Reply
Update pleaseeeeeeeeeeee
Like Reply
Hai sir how are you.
Like Reply