Poll: Do You want Supriya to get Fucked by Aditya ??
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
80.00%
16 80.00%
No
20.00%
4 20.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

U turn in Supriya's Life..2 - Continue..
Please update do bhai, 6din hogaye
[+] 1 user Likes Salmanzadaane's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
super saga
Like Reply
Update plz
Like Reply
Update
Like Reply
Anand :-- what the fuck.. how dare she… bitch…

Tanya :-- what happened.. waking up from sleep...

Anand :-- That bitch disconnect my call, she telling me that she hates me… I will not spare her.. I was right about her.. you convience me to give her call and see what I got… she shouted on me and said “ she Hates me”

Anand was fumbling in anger. On the other hand tanya was confused what had happened but she got his point that Anand gave call to his wife but she disconnect his call and said she hates him.. she got tense and sure that she is in problem.

Tanya wanted Anand to cool down and speak with Supriya to find out whats the problem but she discarded her thought and she move to Anand and drag her near to her and hug him.

Tanya :-- cool down Anand, its ok… she will come back and say sorry to you before he says anything she pulled his head and keep it between her bloosom..

Though Anand was very much angry on Supriya but when Tanya hug him his anger subside, Tanya also pressed her blossom on his face… she wanted him to cool down.

She wrapped her hand around him and after some time he also wrapped his hand around her and hugged her tight.

Time was past 6 Am when Anand gave call to supriya.

Though Anand was not showing his anger but inside he was burning, he started pressing Tanya boobs  with force,

Tanya :-- Ahhh.. Anand don’t be so harsh with them… please..

Anand :-- sorry.. he came top of her and started sucking her breast

Tanya was sleeping naked after she got fuck from Vishal in the night,

Anand parted her legs and put his dick at the entrace of her love hole.

Tanya :- Anand, please I am not ready … please don’t put inside.. pleeeeeee

Anand with one push move inside her and started ramming her… he took her nipple in his mouth and started sucking harshly..

Tanya :-- Anand … please no… no… ahhh…. Its paining…. Ananddddd she with full force push his head from her nipple… she tried to pull him from her body but Anand like animal, push her back and put his body on her and pinned her by locking both of her hand above her head.

He was fucking her with out her wish and she was not all wet inside which causing her pain. But Anand was not in state, he was fucking her hard, he was moving fast … he was drilling her like punishing her.

Anand ;-- ahhhh… you bitch you hate me… yeah… ..take it… take it you bitch… saying he started cumming inside her.

Tanya got very angry and she free her self from his grip and pushed him a side and slap him hard on his face.

Tanya :-- what do thinking about me… you calling me bitch… I was wrong about you… I thought you are good man but finally you showed your true colour. Just get lost from my sight .

She sat on bed resting her back and folded her legs and kept her head on her knees and started crying.

Anand after ejaculating realise his mistake… what he did..

Anand :-- ohhh shit …oh shit… I am sorry Tanu… please forgive me… please…. I was so lost… I

Tanya :-- what ?/ you were lost.. you were thinking that I am supriya and you were fucking her… can’t you see… I was consoling you as friend and what you did to me… you were calling me bitch… Yes, you were right.. yesterday you made bitch… it was your wish to see me to be kissed by other person… Chiiii. What kind of person you are ???
Tanya ;-- I am moving in my room… please don’t call me… I am not going office today.. please tell them I am not well…

Tanya :-- you ruin my life… I feel petty on me… shit what I have done… shitttt.

Tanya immediately wore her dress and went to her room.

Anand was left alone and was regreating about his doing.. he move to bathroom and get ready to go to office.. before going to office, he tried calling Tanya, but her response was same and alone he went to office.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aditya move inside his room, Supriya was in bathroom and came back wearing sexiest lingerie and transparent nighty which Aditya Bought from her room.

Aditya looked her from top to bottom and move on bed, Supriya was already there on bed as if waiting for Him.

Aditya :-- You Okey Angel…

Supriya :-- Angel !!!! do you think I am angel… every time I hurt you… and you always tried to keep me happy, you always took care of me and on the other hand what was I doing.. I am infact not able to do my basic responsibility which I bought you here for.

Aditya :-- You thinking too much… we are family .. and it happens in family and who says you don’t care about me.. no one does for any one what you doing for me. I am always in debt of you and top of that I feel that god sent you for me as friend, girl friend everything, that’s why today I hurt my father for you. Its proof that you means a lot for me.

Supriya :- I am sorry dear, she looked at adi with watery eyes…

Aditya :-- No more crying… I don’t feel good with that.. I will speak with my father and sure that once we appologies to him every ting will get sorted.

Supriya got relief with his words, she felt that in small age how matured he is..

Supriya came and hugged him…she dragged adi on bed and lay beside him facing him.
She was on his left, she put her left on is his face and was caressing it. Both of their eyes met and were looking each other.

Today Supriya was looking at him with Love, Aditya saw it, he also put his right hand on his cheeks and cares it. Both of them looking at each other and slowly their hand move back of each other bodies and both dragged them self towards each other.

Now there is just few CMs distance between their lips, they can smell each other breath, Supriya was first to kiss him. She slightly pet her lips on his, she planted 4-5 small kisses on his lips and then took his upper lips and started sucking it.

She put her hand on his lower back and pulled him more towards her, he  also took her in his ambracement now and put his right hand on her ass and drag her to him.

Their kiss is getting more passionate one, she put her tongue in his mouth, he felt happy that she herself is offering him today. He sucked her tongue, he pulled her above him completely and was kissing her, sucking her tongue, offering her his tongue.

He started pressing her ass cheeks and pushing it on his crotch, making her feel about his organ, how erect and desperate his dick is to move inside her.

Supriya felt his dick and she also started pressing his lower portion on his dick to feel it. She started moving his pussy over his dick.. more she move more she getting horny…

Supriya was wearing transparent and knee length nighty, aditya move nighty above her ass and she was wearing transparent black thong panty. He move her panty in between ass crack and cupped both naked ass cheeks with his hand.

After some pressing with right hand he slapped both her ass cheeks. The sound was quite loud as slap was bit tighter

Supriya broke kiss and looked at Aditya, he was smiling. You like hitting me like this..said supriya

Aditya Just nodded and again hit her on ass…with bit mor you e force.

Aditya ;-- I know you also like it… when you are very arose you like yourself get hit on your soft and lovely bumbs … don’t you ?? saying Aditya again hit her.

Supriya Bit her lip and just nodded, she took his lower lips and started sucking very hard, showing him that she liked it and she started moving her ass more on his dick.

Aditya move his right hand towards her left boobs and left hand was on her ass cheeks, he started pressing her right boobs with full force he knew that she like more force on her boobs when she is arose.

She started moaning…. ahhhh adi… I Love You… Please take me … please… Adi knew that she is in her peak.. will cum soon..

He stop his foundling and look into her eyes… she was still moving her ass on his dick… she know why he stop..

Supriya :-- Adi… pleaseee… I knw… ahh… I ..will give uuuu…what .u want….. I am all urs…. If you want take me now…..

Saying she stood on bed and with swift motion she removed her nighty she was about to remove bra and panty but adi stop her. Adi kneel down in front of her and he move his hands and remove knot on panty and as soon as knot got open her panty slide a side.

He pulled panty from her body and now supriya was stark naked from bottom. Her pussy was inches away from his lip.

He put his hand on her hips and pulled her towards him and put his tongue on her vertical lips, she put her right leg on his shoulder and grabbed his head and pushed he more.

Aditya started playing with her clit, he took her clit and started sucking it. She started moaning in pleasure.. she was not afraid of anything and her moans were bit loud.

Adiiii…keep sucking it… you are good… I love youuuuu.. addddiii….. she pushed her ass more into her mouth .. her legs were trembling with pleasure she was not able to stand properly … she pushed adi on bed and sat on his face, now her dripping love hole is rubbing on his lips and his nose is rubing on her clit..

He finally pulled out his tongue and lap her entire pussy lips for some time and put his tongue in her love hole…Supriya was so lost in pleasure that she almost put her weight on his face making Aditya suffocate.
Aditya move his hand on her ass and lifted her and started lapping her pussy like dog.. and soon she almost screamed in pleasure and started cumming in his mouth, Aditya open his mouth and took her entire pussy in his mouth and drank her love juices.

She collapses beside him on her back and was breathing heavy.

Aditya saw her breathing and with that her breast were moving up and down in sexy bra, he was more arose, he move again top of her and started kissing her midly.

Supriya wanted to push him but she remember her promise and she knew that he is not done yet, she put both of his hand around him and welcome him on her.

He move his face down and started showering kisses on her neck, collar bone, and on upper boobs. Her transparent black bra with half cup size was not enough to cover her breast almost 60% breast were out.

Aditya started biting on her upper boobs and making them red. She move her hand back and remove bra hook and move her bra from her body.  

Supriya :-- Now have it freely.. there is no hidderence for my baby now… please drink my milk..

Aditya was on cloud 9 he took both nipple one by one and started sucking it, soon both of her breast were empty.

Now he started playing with her breast, he pinches her nipple, pressing her breast with force making her moan in pleasure and pain.

She getting ready again, she started thrusting her hips on his dick.. Aditya move one hand on his shorts and started removing it,  Supriya help him slide down his short from his ass and with right feet she pulled down his short to her knees and Aditya remove it with jerk from her legs.

Now both of them very naked and his dick is poking at her weak point.

She move her hand between them below and adjusted his dick on her clit and press his dick, she indicated him to move his dick on her clit as it will making her feel good.

Aditya very slowly moving his ass and on top he was sucking and biting on her breast. Soon her entire breast were red.

He move his head up and look at Supriya who was kinly watching him…

Aditya now put his entire weight on her crushing her breast on his chest, his dick is now poking on her love  hole and his lips is on her lips.

He drained her breast, he wanted to drained her lover hole and drinking honey from her rosy lips.

He move his ass bit back and adjusted his tool on top of her love hole, he held her face and was kissing her passionately. On the other hand she was roaming her hand all over his naked back and has spread her legs to accomadate him between.

Aditya broke kiss and was looking questioningly at her, she understood as she felt his dick on top of her love hole, she move her hand on both of his ass cheeks and pushed it down and with eyes she asked him to move and take her.

Aditya pushed his ass down but his dick slip out, he again positioned it pushed but again it slip out, supriya move her hand and position his piston on her love hole and with left hand she patted his ass indicating him to push.

He thrust his ass down and this time his dick head slide in, she again move her hand on his ass and pushed his ass, Aditya started sliding his dick inside and he didn’t stop till his sack hit on her ass.

At the same time Anand roughly entered into Tanya Cunt forcefully and fucked her without her acceptance

Supriya arched her blossom upward and spread her legs more, she closed her eyes in ecstasy and was feeling his dick inside her. She pressed his ass so tightly that her nails digged inside his flesh, he felt pain but said nothing.

He was not moving but feeling warmth of vaginal wall which wrapped around her shaft. He let Supriya compose and accommodate to his size.

He started kissing her lovely… he kissed on her forehead, she was perpetrating, he kissed on her eyes, cheeks, chin, nose and finally on lips.

Aditya :-- thank you.. my angel… I Love you… Please open your eyes and look at me… please..
Supriya open her eyes and looked at him his face was inches away from her, she held his face and move her face towards  him and kissed him.

Both started kissing each other, initially it was normal, but when Aditya started moving in and out his dick from her love hole, kiss is getting wild, both were fighting to suck each other lips.

Supriya was flying.. Aditya was fucking supriya at steady speed, he didn’t want this to finish soon Supriya started thrusting her ass up, she was about reach her orgasam.

Aditya sense it and he roll down and move supriya up, supriya was little disappointed but she understood that he wanted her to ride him.

She took his dick in one hand and slowly slowly took inside her, once she sat on his dick she put both of her hand on his chest and started moving her ass up and down.

In this position his dick was reaching depth of her, she was reaching on her peak and she started riding his dick with full speed…

Aaaaiiiii….ahhhhh …adi ..iiiiiiii..mmmmmmm… cummmmmmmmingggggggg……and she collapsed on Aditya.

Aditya kissed on forehead and coming her hair, she was sweating.

Aditya folded her both legs and lifted his upper body along with her. His dick was still inside her.
Now she is sitting on his lap facing him and his dick is inside her love hole, Aditya started kissing her and tried to ignite fire again in her.

She already came twice, so she is feeling exhausted she kept her face on his shouder and still breathing heavy.

Supriya :-- What adi… still you are so hard… I am tired baby… finish it..

Aditya ;-- not so early… I want it to remain inside you through out the day.. so that I will be always with you..

Supriya :-- ohhh…is it…do you have so much stamina to remain hard like this through out the day..

Aditya :-- I wish I would have that much stamina,… I think that I can try vighra at least it will let this thing tight for 4-5 hrs.

Supriya :-- No need to try anything… I will die… your things is too big… it will not let my lips to breath.. see yours covered my entire mouth.  She looking at her vertical lips said to him.

Aditya :-- Don’t worry my angel, my love… its making space for himself and your pussy mouth will be able to breath, as it accommodate me.

Both laughed …

Aditya pulled her and dragged her till corner of the bed, he lay her upper half body till waist on bed and spread her legs and with one force entered her.

She almost gasp with such thrust and looked at him with big eyes… he smiled and he held both of his legs and spread it wide,

He started moving his hips to and fro motion and look down, he can view how his dick is entering her pussy.

Supriya also raised her upper body to look what Aditya is looking, Aditya left her leg and allow her upper body to raise and look how his dick is entering inside her.

He pointed towards mirror which was fix infront of bed room, in mirrow supriya was able to see how his dick is entering in her pussy as Aditya joined both of her leg and lifted it till his shoulder.

Supriya again getting charge up and started enjoying his thrust, she threw her body back on bed and started making moaning sound.

Aditya understood that now she is charged up.. he left her legs and indicated her to wrap it behind her back. He was standing on floor and her legs were wrapped around his back
He grabbed both of her breast and started making long thrust. Each time he was pulling her body by grabbing her breast and with each thrust she is getting immense pleasure.

Her moans were increasing with every thrust…

Ahhh …adiii… fuck me…tear me apart… common … fuck me fast… fast….

Aditya also started fucking her in full speed now and he was also near to his orgasm.

Aditya ;-- yes baby…yes… take it…yeahh… take it… I love you..i love your cunt.. I love to fuck you… I want all of you.. I want to fuck your mouth, I want to fuck your ass….take it i…yeah

Supriya was in peak. --- yeah ..take it… fuck it… yeah fuck my ass…myyy mouth… my pussy… fuck …fuckkkkkkkkkkk….. cum baby …cum with meee..ahahahhahha

Aditya.. yeah cumming…….take ……

With loud moan Aditya started ejaculating inside her..with that she also came and came..
When her orgasm hit her, her entire body jolted and when she came .. she almost scream with pleasure.. to stop her Aditya sealed her mouth with his.

Aditya collapse on top of her he dick was still cuming inside her. Both were painting heavy and wwere controlling their breathing.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Anand Left to office he was very angry, he was cursing her for his deed.

He went to office and started attending project training was arranging thing as per requirement, he was not able to concentrate on work, he tried calling Tanya during tea break, lunch break and several other time, but every time call was unanswered.

After move inside her room Tanya got freshed and order TEA for herself.

Looking at order from Tanya’s room Vishal took tray to serve the tea, he saw Anand leaving along, he guess that due to yesterday night there might be fight between them so he want to her room to appologies to her.

Vishal Knock the door, as soon Tanya open the door there was shock on tanya face, she was unable to speak anything, Vishal move inside but Tanya still standing at door and looking down.

Vishal :-- Tanya, please close the door and come inside I want speak with you. I am sorry for yesterday. What ever happened it should not had happened but it was our destiny to meet like this.

Tanya without closing door move inside and sat on chair, as soon as she sat on chair she remembered how she fucked him on chair, she immediately stood up and look at chair and then vishal.

She was standing and looking at Vishal.

Vishal :-- Please Tanya, I am not here to disturb you .. please sit here.. Please ..

Tanya :-- What do you want … why you came to my room… I know its your hotel but that doesn’t mean that you can come to any one as per your wish.

Vishal :-- Please cool down.. I thought yesterday that you were attracted to me and you were in your sence when we started it, but when at the end you spoke that fuck me as you always you fuck me… that time it didn’t strike me that you were thinking that I am your boyfriend “JAY”

Vishal :-- I never in my life force…… before he could complete his sentence she cut him

Tanya ;-- Howww… you know about my Boyfriend Name…??? she looked at vishal with big eyes.

Vishal :-- See Tanya, I know every thing…. Every thing means every thing… but before that I need 1 commitment and promise from you.

Tanya ;-- what commitment ? what promise ??

Vishal :-- See I am not like Devendra to trap any one and use it, I am direct persona to ask if she not agrees I don’t spoil there life like Devendra and Aditya does.
Tanya was not able to speak.. but there were several questions were in her mind.

Tanya fumbling :-- Vishallll wwhaatt do you mean by everyyy thinggg.

Vishal :-- fist you need to promise me

Tanya :-- what do you want me to promise… please speak freely. She spoke in confidence.

Vishal :-- I never ever met a girl like you… yesterday it was you who fuck me but today I want to make love to you..

Tankya :-- sorry Vishal… you know it was mistake and I don’t want to repeat it again.. please I can’t do it.

Vishal :-- its your wish I won’t force you.. and most important what ever I share with you it must be with in you, it should not reach to other person in any case or else you will be in danger.

Tanya :-- ok that I promise…

Vishal :-- to digest what ever information I share with you, I think you need drink for that.

Tanya :-- I think you are bluffing things… you want to take advantage of me after drink.. I don’t have any information.

Vishal :-- I knew it.. you won’t belive it.. ok wait… He took his mobile from pocket and open it. He open image and show to her…

It was her taking dick in mouth in office cabin… person face was not visible… she got shock.

Tanya :-- Youuu.. black mailing meeee

Vishal :-- Ofcouse not… see this image – she got schock of her life.

Tanya ;-- Supriya’s Photo……?????????? Why its with you…

Vishal :-- I do have one video as well… do you want to look at that…see

Tanya look at screen and got another shock

In video Tanya was on her knees and sucking dick , the person was sitting on chair after few second she raised her skirt and held his dick and took inside her and started riding that person.

Tanya :-- Devendra Shared with You ???? rascal..  she was getting red in anger.

Vishal :-- Do you think he is dumbo to share this video with me to keep life at stake.???

Tanya :-- Then ???? from where you got this..??

Vishal :-- I do have my own sources to know this, when I own company its my responsibility to know each and every things and for your information I am 51% stake holder of the company where you work.

Tanya again looked at him with shock…

Vishal :-- I will leave you here to think.. here is my card please call me if you want to have drink with me… Anand is already at office and he won’t be able to get free till late night, I extended your stay so no need to check out. Check you mail box..

Tanya immediately check her mail and as said their stay got extended.

Vishal :-- Don’t share anything with Anand about our discussion or else I will share your entire album with him and he will surely understand how you got JOB and got promoted before him. He trust you a lot and respect you a lot.. post watching this album I am sure he will hate you.

Saying he left the room and Tanya collapse on bed.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[+] 2 users Like talash23's post
Like Reply
Super
[+] 1 user Likes Sarran Raj's post
Like Reply
Nice update
Like Reply
Awesome
Like Reply
Great update, continue please
Like Reply
Finally adi had done it...lets see how he will use her like a slave... thanks for the update
Like Reply
Very nice keep going. Waitng for next update
Like Reply
Waiting
Like Reply
Aditya dick is still inside supriya pussy and slowly it is getting limp and coming out of her love hole.
Today Aditya finally got successed and fuck her, his father would have fucked her if he would have patiently handled her, the situation was completely on his favour.
Now I will fuck her whole day and night at each and every place, I will make her my personal whore, I will make her addicted to my dick. ( thinking Aditya)

Supriya :-- Ahh adii… you too heavy, please come down and lay beside me.

Aditya :-- sorry… he lay beside her and hugged her and took her lower lips and started sucking it mildly.
Supriya also reciprocated his kisses and hugged her, she put her right leg on his leg and pull him more towards her.

Supriya :-- adi.. I am sorry but I fell guilty, we should not have done this.

Supriya ;--  I know my Husband, Anand, My caring husband turn so selfish that he didn’t bother to call me in last few days after hurting me but you were there to take care of me and you help me to forget my pain, I was like wounded soul but you stood by my side always even you fought with your father to protect me. Thank you…

Aditya :-- Please don’t feel guilty you making feel that I am culprit, what ever happened I feel its good and no need to feel guilty and I am not feeling guilty, Its because I care for you and I Love you… I Love you and started kissing her and not allowed her to speak more.

Aditya pulled her hand and kept it on his dick.

Supriya :-- with big eyes… so early … ohhh..noooo… I can’t I am already feeling bad, please try to understand I am house wife and mother of child its sin. Please don’t push me more..

Saying she went to loo … Aditya went to kitchen and fetch lemon juice for both of them which he always kept ready in refrigerator.

As soon as she came out Aditya gave him glass of lemon juice “ please have it” with mischievous smile on his face.

Aditya :-- its ok.. if you don’t want to … I will not force you.. please finished it and come here.

Supriya after finishing glass climb on bed and lay on her back. And tilted her head to left where Aditya was sleeping.

Aditya kept his left knee on her groin and took her lower lips and starting sucking her lips. she was not showing interest and let him kiss her. He started showering small kisses on her neck and collar bone and top portion of her boobs.
Supriya :-- adi… please… let me take some rest… I am exhausted… pleaseee.

Aditya put his head on top of her left breast and left breast nipple is just inches away from his mouth.

Supriya kept two pillow below her head and let Aditya put his head on her left breast, from top she can see his face.

She lovingly started roaming her hand on his hairs.

Aditya :-- I am scared of your father… did he really captured my video?? You said you saw every thing… did you saw that he took my pic/video ?? I am realyy scared….

Aditya remove his head from her breast and turn towards her, he climb up to her level and put his head on pillow and took her in his embracement.

Aditya :-- don’t be scared of him, I am there with you trust me, nothing will happen to you.

Aditya :-- Let me tell you some thing about him, he use to be very caring and well manner person, he use to respect women and always take care of them. He was not like taking advantage of women in his life, but one incident shook his inner soul.

Aditya :-- his life was upside down, every thing he earn, his wealth was of no use, the women he trusted a lot ditch him, he never in his life cheated my mom, he never had any extra marital affair. He was showering all his wealth on only women he ever loved was his wife .ie., my mom

But one day he caught her red handed, she was sleeping with one of his young friend to whom he helped him a lot, lended him money to pursue his career and same person stab on his back.

My mom commited suiside after my dad caught her red hand, security officer did toruture my father a lot, they thought that it was my father who killed her but after investigation my father declared innocent and set free.

Post that incident he started drinking a lot,  he even use to bit me a lot for small reason, I remembered he was suffering, he was burning inside since then he is like this. Once he drink he forgets every thing, he can’t digest if any one insults him or hurt him, if any one does it he don’t spare that person.

Aditya ;-- but in your case, he cares for you, he loves you not because you treat me but he knows you are my angel and he also believes  that you are god sent angel.

Aditya :-- don’t worry once you meet him and speak with him nicely you will come to know that he is very good person, but please don’t hurt his sentiments and please don’t allow him to drink much.

Supriya felt bad about him and bad about Aditya, she move more closer to him and hugged him tightly.

Supriya :- I am sorry, I thought I am only going through pain but looking at you and your father it seems you both are very strong. I will call him and speak with him.

Supriya started feeling iching between her legs, she is getting arosed, she was also shock to realize that she is wet down there.

Supriya move more into him, she kissed him on his forehead and hugged him tightly. Adi also wrapped his hand around her and hugged her tightly. Her breast were tightly crushed on his chest and nipples were so erect  that it  will dig hole on his chest.

He was feeling so good that he move his left hand on her ass smack her ass…

Ahhh… adiiiiiii… she move her ass forward, adi rub his left palm on her ass and smack again..

Supriya is getting hornier by each passing second…

Supriya :-- Adi…why you always hit me there….aaaaiiii… it pains… okkk..

Supriya also move her right hand above his ass cheeks and slap his left ass cheeks with full force.

Ohuuuuu… its was too hard… Aditya move his hand in air and same did supriya, both of there hands were in air and Aditya was first to slap her with bit force and same did supriya and there were two sound of smack one after other.

Both scream in pain and pleasure and both of them rubbed each other were exactly they smack.

Now both of them started exploring their bodies, roaming their hands on each other back, their frontal portion are rubbing with each other, their nude body creating spark.

Both of their face move towards each other and Aditya took her upper lips and started sucking it, he put his tongue inside her and started exploring her mouth, she open her mouth and allowed his tongue to explore her mouth.

Supriya did started sucking his tongue and gulping down his saliva.

Supriya pulled him on top of her, “ adi I love you… I Love you… ummmahh.. and again started kissing him madly.

Supriya automatically started thrusting her ass upward, she wanted him to move inside her and she pushed his face down indicating him to suck her boobies.

Aditya sense that she is getting arose and wanted him to suck her boobs, he purposely move down licking between her breast and started kissing around navel.

He put his tongue inside her navel hole and started tongue fucking her navel. With every passing movement supriya is getting arose and wanted him to suck / press her breast, she wanted some thing inside her love hole but on the other hand Aditya is playing with her body.

Aditya wanted her to ask him to fuck her, to put his dick inside her. He wanted her to beg him to fuck her.

He move down and started sucking and licking her inner thigh and around mounds of pussy lips but ensure not to touch her pussy lips or clit.

She grabbed his hair and spread her legs more and push his face on her pussy. His lips touch her pussy lips and he gave 2-3 suck at her pussy lips and again remove his head. She tried level best to push him back to her groin but adita slip out from her grip and he grabbed her thigh and turn her around.

Now supriya is lying on her stomach and Aditya grabbed her by her waist and pulled her up and made her in doggy style.

He started kissing his ass cheeks and biting there leaving several bite marks on her ass cheeks, mean while his one finger is playing with her vertical lips… she is getting pain and pleasure at the same time.

Aditya spread her legs and move between it, he started blowing air on her pussy lips, she push her ass back as wanted some thing on her pussy lips, either his tongue or dick.

Immediately Aditya move back his face and with full force …….Thap.. ahhhhiiiiiiiiiii adiiiiiiiiii…  one hard slap on her right cheek.

Supriya turn her head to right and look back at Aditya… “ adi, please….don’t tease me…. adiiii….

Aditya spread her ass cheeks and put his tip of tongue on her rear hole… and started rubbing over her anal ring.

Supriya :-- ohhhh…..yesssssssssssss…..adiiiiiii…yes…. ahhhh… she started grinding her ass on his face..

Aditya again move back and thap.,.. hard slap on left ass cheeks…

Adiiiiiiiiiii… please….don’t punish meeeeeeeeee….adiity tongue is now on her lower lips and he started sucking it and again move bit up and suck her ass hole.

Ahhhhh….adiiiii…. I love You….yeahh…….common take meeee….

Aditya again move his face and came top of her and put his dick in parallel with her vertical lips and started rubbing tip of his dick on across her lips.

Aidtya ;-- ahhhh baby… you are mine now…..yeah… say it….

Supriya :-- yes adiiiiii… I am allll yourrrsss….. please don’t tease meeeeeee..

Aditya :-- then ask me …. To fuck you…. Where do you want it …. In your ass hole orrrrrr in your pussyyyyyy..

Supriya… adiiiiii…why you making meeeeee to dooo this… if you want then fuck meee or leave meee… she push her ass on his dick

Aditya :-- suppiiiiiiiii,, … I know you want it … then why shying to ask…. He put tip of his dick on entrace of her love hole..

Supriya again push her ass back …but adi again made her attempt faile and move back little..

Aditya:-- no my little babe… please ask for it and tell me where to put it….

Supriya with lightning speed move out of his clutch and climb down from bed.

Supriya Smiling;-- now you won’t get chance to put inside mee.
And before Aditya reacts anything she move out of room and ran towards kitchen.

Aditya also ran behind her and grabbed her from behind and lifted her up.

Supriya :- wait adiiii… please I am thirsty … please let me drink water.

Adi kept her on floor and let her fetch glass of water, while she was driking water he put tip of his dick on entrance of rear hole, she open her mouth to stop him but water she drank went in wrong pipe and she felt choke and started coughing.

Aditya rubbed her back and let her get normal and gave glass of water back and ask her to have it sip by sip.

One she got normal, Aditya again started foundling her breast which is again full of milk, he turn her around and pinned her on wall and started sucking her breast with full vigor.

When Aditya was sucking her left breast she tilted her head to right and looking lovingly on his face and roaming her hand on his hair. In 10 min both of her breast werer empty and now he started bitting around her nipples and made her breast all red.

She is now peak of her arosal, she pulled his face up and started sucking his lips, her hands were roaming his back and she scratch his back with her nails, he tried to move away but her grip was firm on him.

She is now wild tigress and Aditya is paying for his deed, she put her hand on his ass and pulled towards her, his dick is pocking on lower abdomen, she raised her right leg and circle it on his back and with left hand guided his dick on opening of her love hole.

She never tried that position with Anand but today she was so arose that she wanted dick inside her at any cost.

Aditya gave hard pushed and in one stoke he went deep inside her. She gasp and circle both hand around him and hold him tightly and started kissing him madly.

Aditya was scared of her now, he remember when she gets arosed she don’t care about kissing and twice bit his lips, he broke the kiss and hugged her tightly and started giving bite marks on her neck.
She also wrapped herself to him tightly and started kissing and biting on his neck and shoulder and started moving her hips Aditya also started matching her thrust and started fucking Supriya in standing position in her kitchen.

Supriya :-- ahhhhdd ..adiii… I want to feel you completely inside me…. my leg is paining… I am climbing on you… will you bear my weight… adi just nodded.

Supriya grabbed his neck tightly with both hands and slowly she lifted her leg and wrapped her both legs on his back. Aditya put his hand on her both ass check and started fucking her.

She was never ever fucked in this position, her body is in air and she is getting fuck of her life.

She started matching Aditya thrust and started jumping on his dick which is reaching to depth of her love hole.

Soon supriya was in hightest peak and lava inside her is about to burst,….

Ahhhh…adiiiii I ammmm cuming…. Your thing is reaching deep inside meee……ahhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Her orgasam was so intense that she got blank and black infornt of her eyes, she can she stars in day time. Her body was shaking with the orgasm she got.

She never felt such intense orgasm ..she still clutch her body on Aditya and was breathing heavely. Aditya move down her and turn her around.

She took support of kitchen platform and bend her body and gave posture to Aditya to move inside her. Aditya came behind her and with strong thrust he put his dick inside her. She looked behind and watching Aditya how he is fucking her.

Aditya grabbed her hair and started fucking her, on time to time he started slapping both of ass.

Soon she also started getting into rhythm and fucking Aditya by moving her ass. Both of them started moaning they forget that they are fucking in kitchen and 2 pair of eyes are watching their session with big eyes.

Aditya increased his speed and started saying..” yes … you are mine,…now no one can take you away from me…, you are only mine… ask me when you want… I will fuck you.. day and night…”

Yes fuck mee.e… I am all yours… I knew that this is going to happen sooner or later… ahhhh common now fuck me harder.

He started fucking her like hell… his dick is moving inside her like piston which created lava inside her which is going to erupt soon..

Supriya :-- yeesss…sss I ammmm yooursssss… fuck meeee…. I will fuck by you onlyyyyyy…. Come on…. Cum inside meee…cumm……  I am cummmingg adddiiiiii..

Aditya :-- wait  I am also cumingg………….

Aditya pulled her hair tightly and increased his speed and entire kitchen is filled with thap – thap sound.. and their moans ….in few strokes both came together with loud scream…….

Supriya collapse on kitchen slab and adi was on top of her. Both were breathing heavy, he kissed her on neck, his dick still cuming inside her.

Her eyes were closed, she was not having energy to move bit, her legs were shaking. She was still cumming on his dick, her orgasm was never like this.

She is feeling empty below as his dick is getting limp and coming out from her pussy. She unknowingly pushed her ass back to get his dick back inside her. She wanted his dick to remain inside her for ever.

Aditya :-- ohh…you want more… give me some time… I will get it ready and serve you.

He started kissing her back, neck, cheecks.

Supriya :-- nooo… I don’t have energy but I honestly I feel empty when your thing is coming out, aaaa I want it remain inside me … forever.

Supriya was even surprise what she spoke but what she said was correct, though she was energy less but iching in her pussy is still there and she wanted more of him.

Aditya :-- ohh…. Ok…  Aditya move away from her and took glass of water and dip his dick inside it twice or thrice and clean it dry kitchen towel.

Supriya was still laying her upper on kitchen slap and with corner of her eyes looking Aditya what he is doing.

She saw he is coming towards her and held her from her shoulder and help her to stand then made her kneel down on floor infront of him, his dick is hanging infront of her face.

His sacks were all empty and were hanging loose.

He put his dick on her lips and ask her to suck, she look in his eyes, she was very tired and her mind was not working at all she wanted rested so she tried to get up but Aditya held her face and started rubbing his dick on her lips, nose and face.

Supriya :-- no adi, I can’t do this, if your monster will get alive I won’t be able to go for one more round of fucking, please let me take rest will do it later in day.. I promise I will not stop you.

She put her face on her lower abdomen and wrapped her hand around his ass.

Aditya :-- don’t worry baby.. I will not fuck you promise… I will just put it inside you and will sleep like that only.. you were feeling empty and I want your partial wish to fulfil as you are my angel… saying he again move her face to his dick.

She partially open her lips and took his dick inside her mouth, with all sucking and kissing her lips were blood reded.

He was enjoying looking her taking his dick inside her mouth thinking “ bitch is on track, I will make you my whore:

From corner of his eyes he found Savitri and savita are looking at them with big eyes, Savitri was so charged up that she pulled savita towards her and started kissing her, both of maids were induldge in deep French kiss and pressing each other boobs.

With that scene his dick is getting into life, supriya sense that his dick is getting into life, she stop sucking his dick and look upward towards Aditya in shock with big eyes, she found that Aditya looking towards hall and she traced his eyes and was about to look towards that direction where Aditya looking but at right moment he held her face and started moving his dick in and out of her mouth.

Supriya felt that with each suck his dick is getting bigger and bigger inside her mouth, she started enjoying this, she very slowly taking his entire dick in her mouth and releasing it, though his dick is not fully  erect but still hitting back of throat.

On the other hand, both maid were amzed to see there mam sitting on floor and taking Aditya a great blow job like a pro.

Savitri in savita’s ears :-- what an ass she has, even I also want to fuck her, suck her… she is blessed with perfect figure. Ahhh.. I am love with her..gooodddd give me a chance to fuck her.

Saying she again started kissing savita and she bit her lips, Savita moaned in pain and with that noise immediately supriya look back and saw Savitri kissing savita on her lips.

She tried to get up but Aditya push her down and put his dick on her lips and pushed it forcible which let her open her mouth, she look surprise at Aditya but Aditya keeping his index finger on his lips indiated her to be silent.

Supriya was not moving his head, sensing that Aditya started moving in and out of her mouth, soon he was rock hard, after fucking her mouth for 5 min he gave her hand and let her stood.

She was feeling shy as both maid saw her sucking his dick.

Aditya :-- don’t feel shy or bad, you already saw me fucking them, don’t you ?? it was your plan naa…. To keep me away from you….am I right ??

Supriya felt guilty hearing truth from Aditya, she kept her face on his chest

Supriya :-- I am sorry …. You know I don’t wanted this to happened between us… that’s why ..

Aditya :-- its ok… now no need to feel shy or bad as we all four know each other secret.

Aditya :-- lets go to room, he lifted her up like doll and took her to her bed room this time.

Aditya :-- lets sleep, before that please suck it bit more and make this hard, I want to sleep keeping this inside you.

Supriya without any hasitation move down and again started sucking his dick like obident student. As she also want his dick inside her.

After few suck his dick got hard and ready to move inside her.

She move on bed and set at center of bed and looking at him questioning,

Aditya sensed it and he slept on bed at corner on her left and pulled her towards him and started kissing her. He wanted to fuck her but she was not ready.

He ask her to sleep on her left like him and pushed her ass towards him and lifted her right leg, put his dick on her opening and pushed his dick inside, his dick move inside but still he was not satisfy, so he made 2-3 strokes and finally his dick was completely inside her.

He moving his ass and fucking her she stop him and said “ please let it be like this, I want to feel it till I drifting to sleep”

Bed room door was open and both maids were looking inside and saw how Aditya put his dick inside her.

Both are sleeping spooning each other, he put his hand across her breast. Supriya felt relaxed and was feeling comfort and protected sleeping like this.

Aditya ass moment was still there but minimal, she was already half sleep and was enjoying little thrust which Aditya giving, it was giving different sensation to her and soon she drifted to sleep.

Aditya wanted to fuck supriya one more time but he heard her snoring and stop thrusting. she was in deep and peaceful sleep

Aditya slowly removed his dick and went out with his erect dick, both maid were working in kitchen. Both of them saw Aditya coming to kitchen with erect dick.

Savita move herself and started washing utensils where as Savitri still looking at him and his dick. Aditya drank water move to his room got his mobile and again move back to Supriya’s room.

He again slept on his original position lifted her leg and put his dick at entrance of supriya pussy, she was still wet and leaking juices, his dick slide in easily. Though she was sleeping but still sense movement inside her she open her eyes look back at adi “ adi please I need sleep very badly, adi kissed her and patted her head lovingly.

With in minute she drifted back to sleep, he patted her head till she went to dream land. Once he sure that she is fast sleep, he took mobile and started taking selfie from different direction. Few are clicks which shows his dick inside her love hole, to capture that he move his dick out till his dick head is inside her love hole and rest it out.

The picture showing her ass globes, her swollen breast very well and looking inviting, even after sliding his dick out and in while taking pictures supriya was sleeping like hell.

He text his dad some thing and immediately he got call from his dad, call was video call for sec he was thinking to attend it or not but finally he receive his dad call.

No one was speaking but with action his dad asking to show him, he move and show his dad his dick inside her, her ass globes which were so inviting, her breast, her lips and face.

His dead recorded all this and his son to thrust inside her and show him, Aditya did that and show his dad a proof of his victory.

Devendra disconnected call and started shagging looking at that screen recorder.

Aditya lock his mobile slept peacefully keeping dick inside her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tanya was still thinking what Vishal shared with her and was in thought how this man is aware about it and his offer.

After giving thought she gave call to Vishal and ask him to come to her room with best wine he is having in hotel.

In 5 min vishal move inside her room, door was unlock and opened he straight away move inside and lock door behind.

He prepare drink and offered her. There was complete silence in the room and vishal also don’t want to force her.

Vishal :-- Dear, please don’t take me wrong, I know you are innocent and was trapped and I don’t want to take advantage of you. If you are not agreed to fulfil my wish still I am ready to share with you, I felt very bad when I put my demand infront of you. I don’t want to be tagged like Devendra and his son Aditya.

Tanya :-- no I am not feeling bad but to be honest I like your openness, though I didn’t like what you demanded but you are honest men and that’s what I like you.

Vishal :-- Thank you dear, before we start I wanted to know more about you.. what you likes and dislikes.

Tanya :-- don’t be formal Vishal, please come to straigt point, I know you don’t want me to be your girl friend as you know every thing about my present and past.

Tanya :-- still, I like getting fucked by others as I fucked up my life.

Vishal :-- I am sorry if I offended you, I think i should leave as you are not in mood of talking.

Saying Vishal finished his peg in one shot and stood and started moving towards door.

Tanya :-- Vishal, Vishal… she ran towards him and held him and stop him, he was about to open knob of door.

Both of them were standing near door, his hand still at door knob, she put her hand on his.

Tanya ;-- I am sorry, I didn’t know that apart from Jay, Me, Devendra and Aditya any one was aware about my life or you can say about dark secret of my life.

Tanya :-- when you told that you aware I felt like bad… and was comparing myself with slut.

I am sleeping with every man I am coming across..

Vishal :-- common you are making your life miserable, you are very nice girl and no one does what you are doing for your boyfriend.

Tanya broke down in tears, Vishal wipe her tears with his index finger and hold his face with both his hand, “you are brave girl, I know you are going through lot of things, that’s reason I felt bad when I put my demand/wish in front of you, I am sorry”

Saying he kissed on her forehead and took her inside room and let her sit on bed and he took chair beside her and refill their glass.

Vishal :-- Ok, let me share with you some thing, a latest one…. You will trust me post that…saying he pull out his mobile from pocket and flip it open and open particular image, it was screen shot of video calling.. See this…

Tanya look at mobile and her eyes went bigger and bigger in shock, it was screen shot of Devendra and Aditya video call where in his dick is inside supriya’s pussy and her side is also visible.

Tanya look in horror toward Vishal and then on that image, every thing she planned to save supriya went in vain, his boyfriend who is staying beside supriya house was not able to save him.

Tears roll down from her eyes as she knew that Supriya will also got trapped and will be puppet of Aditya and Devendra, even anand will also not able to help her out.

Vishal :-- you know Anand and Supriya are very emotional person just like you and got trapped on Devendra/Aditya’s plan.

Vishal briefed her entire story how Aditya shifted to Anand House and what was Devendra plan.

Vishal :-- Very soon Devendra is going to fuck her and going to make her his slave. In evening Anand will come and going to disclose bad news that he is being suspended for few weeks as there is allegation against him that he took bribe to pass tendor of vendor in his last project which was massive profitable.

Tanya getting shock after shock listing to him.. “ Tanya take one more peg, I told you that you need to be very strong while you listen to all this thing”

Tanya put both of her hand on her head and started murmuring some thing… “bastered is playing with Anand’s life, Anand is so good by heart, he won’t be able to survive if comes to know that his wife is fucked by Aditya.”

Vishal :-- I am sorry, I think that I should not have told you all this because you seems got tense and feeling bad.

Vishal move and sat beside her on bed facing her. He move both of her hand from her head and made her seat relax.

He took her left palm inbetween his hand and started caressing it.

Tanya :-- I don’t know how she will survive once she comes to know that she is trapped, I am afraid that she don’t do anything with her. Please vishal… help her and Anand… please help them….I beg you…

Tanya started crying and Vishal took her into his embrace and was consoling her.

Vishal :-- I will help you, you help Supriya this way you both will get out from his cluthes, I also want to punish him but he is my dad’s partner and my dad is found of his ability to do business, so I won’t be able to come into picture.

Vishal :-- Let me tell you their story as well, Aditya hates his mother because his father feed negativity against her in his mind, his father feed in his mind that his mother was characterless women and she was having affair with another men and when caught her red handed she committed suicide. But story is totally opposite to it, his mother caught Devendra in act on her marital bed with a girl who was merely 18 years old. With that there was huge fight between them and in anger he bang her head on wall due that she got unconscious and later he slit her wrist with blade in her bathroom. Doctor declared her dead on arrival and submitted report as suicide case. Devendra was not rich, all wealth he got is belongs to his wife and that’s the main reason he killed her.

Tanya :-- ohhhhh mmyyyyy godddd. He is murderer, why don’t we re open case and asked through investigation ??

Vishal :-- Doc who created report is fast friend of Devendra and Devendra is having some loose point of him that’s the reason it cannot be proved until and unless doc confess the same and he will not do it because he will also get impressment for submitting fake report. Moreover, he is same doc. Who proved Anand that Aditya is suffering from so and so diseases and convince Anand and supriya to breast feed Aditya.

Tanya head was spinning, she never knew that Devendra is so big gammer and criminal. She thought he is womanizer.

She closed her eye and his image and her first fuck with Devendra started flashing infront of her, he gave her drug dose and fucked her. He recorded every thing and then started blackmailing her and used her as and when and were he wanted. She was her puppet, he even fucked her at the side of road having good traffic during dark hours.

Tears are rolling down from her eyes, she clinch her teeth and started abusing Devendra.

Vishal :-- dear tanya, it will not help, don’t shades tears, I know you are smart and you will find out to take your revenge as well you will save supriya. Please be strong and I want you to face him and show him what women power is.

Vishal motivated her and she is also feeling confidence that she can do it, how, when don’t know but she will.

Vishal completed his drink and decided to give her time to relax as it was over dose for her to digest all this fact. “ I think I should go and give you some time to yourself”.

She looked at him as what to say, he stood on his feet and was about to move when Tanya held his hand and pull him towards her.

He sat down beside her again facing her, she move closer to him, both were looking at each other in eyes, “ Thank You Vishal, Thank a lot …. “ saying she kissed him on his lips.

Vishal also loose his patience and started kissing her back, both were induldge in deep kiss, they were kissing like mad lovers.

Tanya stood on her knees on bed and let put her hand on the edge of his t-shirt and started moving from his body, Vishal also take lead from her and together they parted their lips for brief second and removed each other t-shirt.

As soon as t-shirt was removed vishal unhooked her bra and removed from her body, soon their lowers also got removed and now both were on each other rolling on bed kissing madly without single thread on their body.

Vishal got aggressive and started pressing her boobs really hard, her boobs are very firm, he borke kiss and move down and took left nipple in his mouth and started sucking it and with other hand he started pinching nipple of another boobs making her scream.

Vishal slow… ahhh its hurting… he dig his teeth on her upper boobs, her skin became red, she again scream and came top of him and pinned his hand above his head. She sat on his stomach. After getting nude this is the first time both looking each other.
You love bitting hmmm… let me return the favour saying she dive on him and started kissing on his hairy nipple then she move bit up and gave bite on his chest.

Vishal moan in pain, he tried to move her down but Tanya said “ vishal.. vishal..ok now I wont bite you… please… saying she again started kissing him on his lips.”

Kisses were so intense, his hand move to her breast and started foundling her boobs then after few min he move his hand on her back and roaming his hand all over back. Not leaving single inch of her body.

He grabbed both of her ass cheeks and press them, she move her ass up and with left hand she held her dick positioned it to her love hole, slowly – slowly she took his entire dick inside him, she closed her eyes and sat still, feeling length of his dick inside her.

Tanya open her eyes and looked into his eyes, he tug her hair behind her ears and broght her to him and started shower kisses all over face.

Vishal :-- you are sweet girl, I like you… and will always there for you. Common baby now ride me..

Tanya smiled and started moving to and fro motion, he clutch both of her hand on his hand and griding his dick.

Vishal :-- baby move up and down…. I like that way.

Tanya happily started moving her ass up and down on his dick. Room is making sound of thap – thap and both of them looking each other.

Vishal cupped her breast with both of his hand and looking tanya and her facial expression. Her expression changes every time she moves her ass down taking his dick inside her.

Soon tanya started riding him in her full speed and with loud moan she came and collapse on top of him.

His was also on the verge of cumming but as tanya collapse he gave her time to get normal. He kissed her lovingly and hugged her.

They lay still like same for next 5 min then she got and went to loo, she thought vishal is also done so without looking at his dick she went get fresh.

When she came back vishal was sitting on bed and having wiskey and offered her as well.  Her eyes straight went to his pole.

Tanya :-- Vishal how come you still having hard on…

Vishal :-- what, I am not done, it was you who left me adhura……

Tanya :-- ohhh… I am sorry… I didn’t mean I thought you are also done… I am sorry…

Vishal again drag his body bit down and kept 2 pillow on his back and asked tanya to come and sit on his dick.

Vishal :-- hope you got fresh do you mind to take your previous position. Please.

Tanya smilling came and took his dick inside her and sat on his thigh facing him.  “ Happy Now”

Vishal :-- yes my darling, chota vishal is more happy then me – he said pointing towards his dick.

She took his glass and both started sipping their glass, vishal kept his glass on table and when tanya took sip, “ don’t swallow, please let me drink it from your lips”

He put his lips on her lower lips and she started poring wine from her mouth to his, they did same and finished their glass.

Now its my turn to ride you saying vishal move her from his body and let her lay on her stomach and spread her ass cheeks and started pocking her ass hole.

Thanya was not new to ass fucking but the way vishal is playing with her hole making her crazy. She also started moving her ass to match his rydhm.

He move his finger inside her pussy once it got lubricated he put on her ass hole, tanya relax her butt hole to allow his finger to move inside, without much difficulity he was able to move is finger inside her.

As soon as his finger went inside, he started moving his finger in and out and made it more lubricated. He removed his finger and placed his dick at entrace of her ass hole. He gave her time to react if is not ready for it but to his surprise she looked back said, its ok you can put it there as well, anything for you.

As soon as he got node he got existed and with one push he move inside her, she scream in pain. “ aahhhhh you fool, you tear me, ahhhhiiiiiiii can’t you be gentle…. Ammm tears roll down from her eyes”

Vishal :-- sorry … darling… I got excited as you gave permission to put it here so in exitment I enter with bit force… I am sorry..
Both lay still for some time then vishal started fucking her ass hole slowly.. she also started enjoying same… after some time he pull her upper body up to his level, scene is like both were on his knees and he was fucking her from behind grabbing both of his tits, she tilted her head back and started smooching him.

He increase his speed as her tight ass grabing his dick very tightly which made him to reach to his climax fast.

He crushed her boobs very harshly and started moving in and out more speedy.

Vishal – baby I am cumming….you fucking very hot… I grabbed her now by her waist and started giving deep strokes.

Tanya .. fast …fast…..yes…. I am also raching… fuck me hard…tear meeeeeee……visshhhhlllllllllll

Both of them reached their climax at same time… and collapse on bed.

After taking rest they both discussed about the problem and their proable solutions.

Vishal :-- now lastly suggest you, let anand be here and you go back and take a lead and start working to teach Devendra lesson. I am giving you my another number, this number is available with you only. I will be visiting you there very soon.

Vishal :-- ok darling I love you… please be strong and remember I am there with you .. and till time you are here please call me when ever you need me… or atleas come to this XXX room number so that we can have good time again and winked at her.

Both kissed each other and he move out and went to his office. Tanya refilled her glass and started thinking how to knock out Devendra.

She wanted to speak with Supriya but she cannot call him directly, if Aditya finds it, she will be in mess.

Here Anand got news about his suspension and was very down, he was roaming here and there in city and was just doing time pass.

At late evening Anand got a call from Tanya she was asking where exactly he is and by what time he will come.

Tanya :-- baby, sorry I fought with you in morning , come soon I am missing you

Anand :-- I am sorry but I will get late, I am out side…

Tanya :-- why alone…. Where are you..you forgot to take me along with you.

Anand :-- its not like that… I was feeling down so doing time pass…

Tanya :-- baby I am there with you… can’t I fight with you… please come here I miss you a lot..

Anand :-- ok coming.

Soon Anand reach hotel and went to his room, as soon as he opened his room gate, tanya appeared from her room and lock and move inside his room.

Supriya was awake by her babies cry, she was very tired as her baby was crying she woke and took baby on her lap her baby started searching for her nipple, baby was very hungry, she gave put her nipple in his mouth and baby started sucking her nipple very harshly.

Supriya felt pain when her baby suck it hard, she clinched her teeth to surpass her painful moan. Soon her baby started drinking her milk. In 15 minute her breast feed was over. She looked at clock it was past 12 in noon.

She immediately called Savita, Savita came inside room putting her head down.

Supriya :-- savita take baby out, I am going to get fresh ask Savitri to prepare strong tea for me.

Savita looked into supriya eyes, there eyes met for few second, savita eyes were moist and red, as she was crying.

Savita immediately took baby out and supriya went in bathroom to get fresh.

Before going inside bathroom she looked towards adi who was sleeping peacefully on her marital bed all naked. His dick was still half erect.

She move inside bathroom and started crying… “ oh god what I have done” please make it dream.. please… more she think like its dream more images of yesterday night getting flashed in front of her.

She remembered how she was enjoying fuck from Aditya, how before going to sleep she shared him that she feel emty when he removed his dick from her pussy.

More she think about yesterday night her guilt of cheating Anand getting feded and lust was taking over.

She tried to discard the thought how she enjoyed taking his dick in her count, more images of his dick getting flashed in front of her.

She closed her eyes tightly and image of him fucking her in kitchen getting flashed, she shook her head and wash her face and immediately move out of bathroom.

She wanted to get indulge in some work and forget every thing, don’t want to think about it. Her mind was telling her to forget every thing but her body was betraying her.

She stood infornt of mirror all naked and looking at her body, there were several bite marks or love bits on her body. She turn around and saw same kind of bite marks her back as well and mostly on her ass cheeks.

From mirror she looked at Aditya and then her body… she felt bad very bad …as her responsibility was to take care of his heath, doc suggested her to keep him away from masturbation and look what it lead to.

She remembered that doc did gave call to her and was telling that he does have solution from which Aditya will stop masturbation… is it like some kind of pill from which he can stay away from getting arosed… but she discarded to visit him as in last 2 visit she almost got fucked by him.

Ohhh god…. Doc, Devendra, Anand and Savita… with all of them I had relation, I was nude enjoying there treatment. what I have become.

FROM A HOUSEWIFE WHAT I AM BECOMING, AM I BECOMING A LUSTY WOMEN ??? AM I BECOMING A SLUT ????

MY LIFE CHANGE SO DRASTICALLY IT TOOK “U TURN” FROM FAITHFUL WIFE TO CHEATING WIFE.
[+] 4 users Like talash23's post
Like Reply
Fantastic, she is finally turning out to be whore of father, son and many more.... make this point of no return. Make Anand divorce her and let suppi enjoy the rest of life with people she loved to be with.
Like Reply
Her husband is not interested in her anymore, she must start a new life.
Like Reply
Good update
Like Reply
Talash,

Now there's a chance to make supriya a hero or be a submissive horny lady...

Waiting...
Like Reply
Excellent update
Like Reply
Very much missing that doctor with supriya.......
Like Reply
Waiting for threesome & bdsm with Dev and Adi. She is good to be wonderful whore.
Like Reply