Adultery Who Watches the Watchmen Ch. 06 –Different Turn
Now, we need a episode of maneka with that transsexual [and her friends]. Not many story with this genre

> Let maneka call them for XXX and let Prakash see trough web cam. 

> After which, let them give tips on how to dress hot [transparent saree. red pan filled lips, cleavage showing blouses, thin thread on back holding her blouse and exposing her back til her ass crack, saree all way down from belly just above pussy hairs etc ]

> Let them make her a prostitute for that area and maneka can get more cocks/experience/sexual learnings and more

> Let maneka use this for getting others in her apartments/markets/shops etc

Remember,  Happy wife Well used wife  is   happy life.
[+] 2 users Like Givemeextra's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Looks like the story is about to go more dirty and kinky. Great writing.
Like Reply
(07-02-2021, 05:00 PM)Givemeextra Wrote: Now, we need a episode of maneka with that transsexual [and her friends]. Not many story with this genre

> After which, let them give tips on how to dress hot [transparent saree. red pan filled lips, cleavage showing blouses, thin thread on back holding her blouse and exposing her back til her ass crack, saree all way down from belly just above pussy hairs etc ]

> Let them make her a prostitute for that area and maneka can get more cocks/experience/sexual learnings and more

thanks
Like Reply
Update please
Like Reply
Now ayan will go to relatives house and menaka will enjoy nude festival at home and go out/terrace naked..
Like Reply
(08-02-2021, 02:41 PM)anjali Wrote: Update please

Iex comming up
[+] 1 user Likes mouthinvader's post
Like Reply
Contd..

Menaka at home after the shocking interlude with transwoman was literally shocked by the liberty taken by that transwoman –the kinnar lady she was astonished by the brazen behaviour of following her to the mall and then kissing her in the mall washroom and lastly giving her phone number but one thing Menaka had to admit that kinnar lady was a strong woman or man whatever as Menaka felt she had never been kissed in such a aggressive rough manner that too forcibly

Menaka thought this was way too much to handle for her with a sigh but our sweet Menaka just did opposite of what you expect she had now developed a deep sense smuttiness which just made her to save the number as mall lady just as a remembrance also Menaka felt if need so she just wanted to talk to that lady just for the heck of it -so much for temerity of Menaka

Menaka just tried out one the dress she had bought one black sexy top it was so sexy showing plenty of cleavage she just looked damn hot absolutely delectable she decided to wear it for sometime as she cooked lunch she knew Hari will come knocking she just wanted just to show her sexy new avatar but she took a duppatta wearing it as thought let me be at least be half decent in front of her young son . 

After a leisurely lunch Menaka decided to lie down for a while she really had a supreme morning the two teamed sex with Hari and Banke my god I called the shots to start that show Menaka thought very proudly and then the absolute unexpected excitement with the transwoman was so unbelievable as Menaka felt creaming and moist in her ever watering pussy then she decided if Hari wants to have a quick one in the afternoon she would very reluctantly agree with that thought decided firmly Menaka let her into a sound sleep with a free mind –Truly now Menaka was sexy  vixen ready at all times for a good mating

At around 4.15 Menaka was awakened by door bell as she woke from her sound sleep bleary eyed as she looked at her mobile and the time she thought it will be her friendly neighbourhood watchman Hari ready to service her as she got up and even removed one button to show even more cleavage in her bra less attire with breast looking for askance it was very dishy she looked at the mirror she was ravishingly hot in the black dress and the uncombed just woken up look was damn sexy as she sashayed across to open the door .

Expecting her tall paramour at the door Menaka had the shock of her it was Devan uncle  at the door

Devan Uncle : Aree Menaka beti - " meri pyaari sundar bahu"  bloody what good that Prakash is doing abroad leaving a precious lady like you as his mouth watered on the super sexy Maneka -truly o my god this was going to be a week to remember  

Menaka was speech less really not knowing what to do that utter sexiness in Devan’s words she had no anwers and her dressing did not help one bit but then her tradition took charge

Menaka:  Namaste Babuji  as she bent and made pranams touching his legs like a proper Bahu

Devan already openly delighted with her dress my god what boobs and when she bent he just could see hint of her nipples of the pear shaped breast as well that’s great not wearing a bra helped to give him the whole look he thought what more a oldman can ask for after travelling so far he absolutely relished the fare dished out to him

Please take you seat Uncle–I will make chai I just give me few seconds  Prakash did not inform on your visit I would have been properly dressed for the occasion

Devan Uncle : Beti its ok you look so beautiful in this dress I have no complaints beti leering at her Menaka can you give me a glass of water as he made endured Menaka further in the hot attire as she served him

Menaka : Ok uncle please allow me change my dress and come

Devan Uncle: Just for me don’t change dress you look so pretty I don’t mind  

As menaka went cursing her hubby PK and thought oh god he made me a complete sexy bitch in front of  this old uncle he had absolute leary eyes and Menaka knew she had just given him a full peek a bo show she  just could not believe that even very normal thing or behaviour she did these days seemed to end with a sexy titillation  .

Menaka quickly  changed into her regular saree and got soberly dressed as she and made Chai for Devan uncle and called Ayan to have a chat with Uncle

As they were talking there was message in her mobile please come on Skype fro PK

Menaka: Hi Pk how are you did not travel what happened..

PK : O some problem in the ship – hi I am hearing Devan uncle’s voice – Hi how are you

Devan : Arre beta that’s good I can see you but I am not happy with you

PK : Aree Uncle what happened as Menaka looked little tensed what this old fool is going to say

Devan: Aree Menaka betti was looking so good just when she opened the door she was so beautiful in this old age I was shaken and excited by the pristine beauty you cannot leave such a good lady that is why I am so angry –I am telling you

Menaka thought  this brazen old man telling cleverly talking about her beauty & I am the greatest buddu for writing the mail calling this fellow and her dear hubby giving a such a surprise of  not informing of this guy's visit & off course she did not help herself  in any way with the way as she invited him with a full cleavage a nice nipple show a welcome to get him motivated as if he needed that she thought as it is I have a very tough ten days with this lecherous old guy

PK : I know Uncle i am planning to come and settled down in India but thanks to you I know you will take of my family I will talk to you in the night

Ayan then took his Uncle to his room – he was a Grand paa for him

Menaka : Aree PK what have you done not even informing me Oh god we could spoken or even messaged me my god Pk

PK : Aree Menaka after seeing your mail I called Devan uncle immediately c'mmon dear after you had written asking for his visit I had to do it correct

Mens: Ok Prakash I will manage ok dear will talk to you in the evening not happy at all almost cutting connection

Menaka just could not believe predicament she had got into but she had to decide she we will do with next problem because from tomorrow Ayan will go to school adding to the complexities.

Mens thought what have I got into –Inside her home a old sex starved pervert  looking to score and outside two watchmen ready for any time sex and know if she plans to go anywhere she had a transwoman/shemale to contend with having real hots for her it seemed she was under total sex attack & it seemed truly conflicted times but exciting times ahead as only Menaka can think …
Contd
[+] 5 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply
[Image: Untitled.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes mouthinvader's post
Like Reply
very very hot n erotic narration....

Sexllent....

keep gong on.....
Like Reply
(07-02-2021, 05:00 PM)Givemeextra Wrote: Now, we need a episode of maneka with that transsexual [and her friends]. Not many story with this genre

Hopefully not !!! 

As a result, the storie will plunge deep into a levellessness. 
That wouldn't be in the sense of the original writer Aurelius1986 too. 
Please don't incorporate any "transexual" characters and make Maneka "NOT" dirtier than she already is.

Lollobionda
Like Reply
Shelesbianism is hot as Hell ? ? ?
Like Reply
Awesome
[+] 1 user Likes Kamalesh Nathan's post
Like Reply
(09-02-2021, 10:40 PM)pedapandu Wrote: very very hot n erotic narration....

Sexllent....

keep gong on.....

thanks
Like Reply
update pls with kinnar lady
[+] 1 user Likes foogy's post
Like Reply
(10-02-2021, 03:51 AM)Odb69 Wrote: Shelesbianism is hot as Hell ? ? ?

thanks
Like Reply
(10-02-2021, 12:54 AM)Lollobionda Wrote: Hopefully not !!! 

As a result, the storie will plunge deep into a levellessness. 
That wouldn't be in the sense of the original writer Aurelius1986 too. 
Please don't incorporate any "transexual" characters and make Maneka "NOT" dirtier than she already is.

Lollobionda

If a new [sexy] character is introduced, no harm in asking to go through with that character for a episode

Some deviations are ok.  Story cant proceed with just the old characters enjoying always.

Anyway ultimately Author decides and we can record our opinions though.  Thanks for recording yours.

Namaskar
Like Reply
(10-02-2021, 02:04 PM)foogy Wrote: update pls with kinnar lady

happy hmmm yes
Like Reply
(10-02-2021, 07:17 PM)Givemeextra Wrote: If a new [sexy] character is introduced, no harm in asking to go through with that character for a episode

Some deviations are ok.  Story cant proceed with just the old characters enjoying always.

Anyway ultimately Author decides and we can record our opinions though.  Thanks for recording yours.

Namaskar

thanks  thanks -any feedback is welcome .
Like Reply
Dont degrade menaka more, it will become like other stories.
If possible add more seduce with new charaters, outside nudity and other different ways..

As mentioned by @mouthinvader, ultimately it depends on writer but its my request as a reader
Like Reply
(11-02-2021, 01:51 PM)SanjuR Wrote: Dont degrade menaka more, it will become like other stories.
If possible add more seduce with new charaters, outside nudity and other different ways..

As mentioned by @mouthinvader, ultimately it depends on writer but its my request as a reader

thanks
Like Reply