Adultery NYMPHOMANIAC SUJATHA (Completed)
She tried to remove the blindfold but the man held her hands firmly against the bed and kept on fucking her.

He did not utter a word but he was groaning with pleasure. He was holding her pinned and kept on sucking on her mouth and breasts.

He raised himself again and then gave 5 or 6 mighty strokes, which hurt her every time. His mouth was clamped tight on her mouth and only muffled cries could be heard coming out of her mouth. She was in extreme pain and he showed no mercy. There were tears in her eyes and she was screaming.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH... AAAAHHHHHH... UUUHHHHMMMMMM... UUUMMMMMMM"

She felt him deep inside her. His mighty strokes added salt to the injury and she screamed loudly. She was thrashing her legs wildly to escape his assault.

"CHHOD DOOOOOO... PLEASEEE... AAAAAI I I I I I I... NIKAAL LOOOOO NAAAAA... HEY BHAGWAANNNNNN... AAAAAHHHHHHH... PLEASEEEEE THODI DER KE LIYE HI NIKAAL LO", she was screaming loudly but it was impossible that her screams would be heard in that vacant government guest house.

"K... K... KAUN HO TUM?", her entire body was shivering with fear. This man was much more hairy than him and he was much lighter in weight than him. Also he did not have a bulging tummy like Mr. Vijaya.

He stopped his strokes and lay on her motionless; his hard and thick cock embedded in her stretched cunt. Sujatha could feel it stuffed in her deeper than she had felt ever; its tip reaching her abdomen.

After some time she felt her cunt muscles getting used to it and then slowly her pain started getting replaced by pleasure. He was sucking on her breasts, licking her breasts with his tongue tracing all over the tit flesh before sucking on it, chewing her nipples and then biting them gently.

She could not control herself from coming violently. He felt his cock being bathed in her juices. It was a sign that he could resume his fucking now. She was now thinking about his identity, but could not decide for sure; she could not decipher a reason who could that be one of Mr. Vijayaa Kunder’s friend or someone from the guest house.

Other stories you might like

Sunil an office Peon

Friend’s sexy wife – ultimate seduction.

NYMPHOMANIAC SUJATHA

DEN OF DEBAUCHERY
[+] 1 user Likes vijay321's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Her thoughts stopped as he had started moving his cock in and out gently with shorter strokes. Her pains had subsided substantially and now each stroke was more pleasurable than the last; her legs involuntarily wound themselves around his back and she had started raising her hips to meet his downward motion.

She even opened her mouth to get kissed by him. Sujatha went mad as her hands which were still tightly held not to get her blindfold open and her arms stretched. This man sniffed and even licked her armpit as he was fucking her slowly.

Sujatha had decided to enjoy the sex now without caring who the man was. She knew all the damage had already been done. "Ooohhh... dheere dheere... aaaahhh... haan. Accha... uuuhhh... lagta hai. Lekin yeh toh bataa do... aaaaiii... kaun ho tum aur uncle kaha hai” she was moaning with pleasure she had never felt before.

Her question remained unanswered but she felt him clamping his mouth on her mouth and thrusting his tongue inside to play with her tongue. He then pushed a big dollop of his saliva inside her mouth for her to swallow, which she greedily did.

She was feeing unimaginable pleasure. He let her hand go and his bands were on kneading her breasts hard; taking her boob flesh in hands he would twist the entire boob roughly to cause pain, but such pains were welcome.

Ashwin too was merciless but this person was as merciless as Ashwin. The man started fucking her with longer and slower strokes and she felt her second orgasm hitting deep inside her and she was grunting “CHHHHHOOODDOO, MUUJJJHHEE CHHOODDOO OOUUUIIIIIIII MMMAAAAAAAAA AAUUURRR CHHOODDOO,AAAARRRGGGGHH UUUNNNGGGHHH OOOOHHHHHHHH”

At last she could hear him groan fully and his voice coming out knowing that she was enjoying more then him.

“AAAAHHHHHH... Bahut tight choot hai teri... chodne ko mazaa toh aisi hi choot mein aata hai" he hissed.

"Hmmm..."

“Kaunnn hoooo tummmm Please chacha, mujhe chhod dijiye”

She felt her blindfold getting removed and when her eyes opened in the light she went mad seeing the same

The thin man who was fucking her all this she noticed him he had received her and Ashwin when they came early in the morning. He was the caretaker of the guest house

Sunil an office Peon

NYMPHOMANIAC SUJATHA

DEN OF DEBAUCHERY
Like Reply
More please
Like Reply
He gave a wicked smile and laid himself completely over her and then started pounding her hard... harder... pulling himself almost all the way out and then pushing it all inside in one single stroke. Her pain was slowly turning into pleasure.

Seeing him involuntarily her legs raised and she found herself wrapping them around his back She started bucking her hips in rhythm, kissing him wildly, wrapping her hands around his back pulling him even closer to her. The pleasure she was getting was beyond her imagination an unknown stranger fucking her 48 hours before wedding made her go mad.

He resumed pounding her cunt with longer and deeper thrusts at a faster pace.

"AAAAAAI I I I I... NAHEEEEEENNNNN... MAR GAYEEEEE" she yelled.

His strokes were still faster and harder now. He was fucking her wildly with animal lust. His cock was bruising her insides and she was feeling pain despite her juices from two orgasms making it easier for him to drive the cock in the passage. It was probably the length and the girth of his cock, which was causing the pain.

She felt him tearing her cunt apart by stretching it to limits. She could watch the expressions on his face; he was too horny to stop his fucking. He was sweating profusely but did not stop thrusting his cock. He was panting like an animal, groaning with pleasure and pounding her delicate pussy harder.

Sunil an office Peon

NYMPHOMANIAC SUJATHA

DEN OF DEBAUCHERY
Like Reply
She was sweating as well, her breath harder and she would stop breathing when he rammed his cock in her. She felt like a dagger going in and out cutting her into two when he pulled out his cock to slam it in again. A few minutes later she started feeling the pleasure to return, and now it was bearable pain, but extreme pleasure.

"MMMMMM... OOOHHHHHHH... BHAAAIYYYAAA JIII... CHODO AB... UUUHHHHH... AB DARD NAHIN HAI... HHHHAAAAAI I I I I... AB MERA BHI DIL KARTA HAI KI AAP MERI CHOOT MEIN HI JHADO... MERI CHOOT TOH AAJ AAPNE PHAAD HI DAALI HAI" she cried with excessive pleasure.

“MMMMMMM... AB CHODO JOR JOR SE... UUUHHH POORE LUND KO NIKAAL KAR EK HI DHAKKE MEIN PHIR SE... UUUI I I I... DAAL DAAL KAR CHODO... HAAN... HAAN... ISSEE TARAH CHODO... AUR BHI JOR SE... AAAAAAAI I I I I I I... MAIN GAYEEEEEEE”

She came again but his onslaught continued. She felt weak and tired and wished him to come now inside her because it was now paining a bit again after two orgasms. He continued to fuck her for another 3-4 minutes and then she felt the short and quick jabs of his hard cock in her cunt.

He was breathing hard, perspiring his sweat dripping and getting mixed with her sweat. He was now biting her breasts alternately and she felt his cock twitch inside her love hole... she was ready for her third orgasm and knew that he too was close to his own. She wanted to come with him; it always gave her great pleasure and satisfaction. “UUUUUUUUHHHHHHHMMMMMM AAAAHHHHHHHHH” he groaned loudly digging his teeth in one of her breasts, biting it hard.

"HAAAAAYYYYEEEEEEEEEE... UUUNNNGGGh, AAAIIIIEEEEEEE
OOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
MMAAAAAAAAAAAAA UUUNNNNGGGGHHHHHH” she grunted as she could feel his cock spit his venomous sperms in her cunt with full speed. Sujatha too came along with him might be the third or the fourth time with him.

She felt his cock throb and twitch inside her cunt and then jets of thick and warm cum was flooding her womb. She felt his cockhead a little inside her womb was causing sensational currents flowing across her entire body and she experienced the exotic pleasure of womanhood.

It seemed to her that he would never stop cumming, she could feel their combined juices running out of her cunt even though his cock was deep inside her blocking the stream of their cum.

He laid himself over her completely, both breathing hard, sweating profusely, but still holding together as she clung to his strong manly body.

She felt his semi hard cock inside her even after next five minutes though he was drained completely. She pushed him gently to get off the bed and rushed to the bathroom.

When she came out he was not there. Sujatha checked the time and she quickly wore her salwar kurta and was getting ready. She checked her purse there were few thousand notes and a gold chain as her wedding gift and Mr. Vijayaa kunder left in a hurry not disturbing her sleep and left his telephone number and mentioned he will be there for her whenever she wants

(So I couldn’t believe this women sitting in front of me with wine in her glass telling me all her vivid stuffs and I went mad when Sujatha told me from that time onwards she loved group sex and didn’t mind sleeping with strangers. As strangers are wonderful and there no string attached just take it and leave it her sentences where with like 2-3 different senses. The next she told me about her wedding stuff which blew my mind and sending it you)

Sunil an office Peon

NYMPHOMANIAC SUJATHA

DEN OF DEBAUCHERY
[+] 2 users Like vijay321's post
Like Reply
Wao excellent , please write more
Like Reply
(26-01-2021, 10:22 AM)vijay321 Wrote: Ashwin too knew he could have both the girls all the time or his friends will get upset. So one day he got the opportunity as there was some close relatives wedding at Murudeshwar. His wife had school and couldn’t skip and Sujatha’s mama and mami told Ashwin to take her as they cant spend 2-3 days for the same. So this was a good chance and took both Sujatha and Shruti for 3 days along with Rajiv Pradeep and Munir to Murudeshwar.

Reaching a resort both Shruti and Sujatha knew what was going to happen excited afraid thrilled were the teenage girls.

The moment they were in the resort Pradeep who was always hungry for Shruti dragged her and took her into another room. Pradeep closed the door and went near her, just hugged her tightly and gave a kiss to her cheeks.

Pradeep when he kissed her lips she turned but holding the teenage Shruti tightly fiercely forced his tongue deep into my mouth. As he was kissing his free hands began massaging and mauling her breasts over her blouse.

Pulling of the long kiss, he made her sit on the bed. He spent not time in stripping her. He first removed her sari and was staring at her tits. He started to suck the same through the blouse itself. Shruti was out of control and moaned as he sucked one nipple and then the other and then proceeded to rapidly suck and bite alternate breasts. "Uunnngghhh Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh" Shruti cried

Pradeep removed her petticoat and removed her blouse and bra in haste. He pushed her on the bed and yanked off my panties.

He was still fully dressed "Hmmm…what a beauty you are Shruti …” Pradeep approached and with his long tongue gave a big lick on her forehead "mmmm yeaaaaaaaaaaaahhh…."

Pradeep then moved down and spread her legs holding her thighs apart and started kissing the inner walls of her thighs and teasing it with his tongue as he went down near her cunt.

Pradeep plunged his stiffened tongue into her cunt "uuuuuhhhhhhhhh yeeaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaargggggghhhhhhhhh" Shruti screamed as Pradeep tongue penetrated deep in her cunt.

Shruti held his hairs and pushed his head further into her cunt and arched her back lifting her buttocks pushing her cunt more to his face. He now rested her buttocks and with his fingers spread her cunt more widely and sent his tongue ramming into her clit area” Oooooooooh aahhhhhhhhhhhhh mmmaaaaa" She was not in her senses and was thoroughly enjoying every moment.

Pradeep had his fingers in her cunt and started moving it in and out his fingers was glistening with her cunt juice and his saliva. He had both his index and middle finger and was drawing in and out of my cunt giving her immense pressure "Oooooooooooh yeeeeeeeeah…uuuuuuuuuuuh ohhhhhhhh  bas karooo aurrr nahiiinnn". Shruti was pleading as she couldn't resist and tried to push away his hand.

Sunil an office Peon

NYMPHOMANIAC SUJATHA

DEN OF DEBAUCHERY

Nice descriptions.....but please leave out the abuse.
Like Reply
super story brother
Like Reply
(14-02-2021, 11:31 AM)akanksha Wrote: Nice descriptions.....but please leave out the abuse.
Cant against the writer this story was originally written by Smita Nair just posting the same with correcting few spelling mistakes thats all I am doing
Like Reply
But the unbelievable stuff happened to Sujatha was right after her wedding. Out there after the wedding if the muhrat is not right then the bride has to stay at her parents place for 2-3 days and there is a small reception given from the bride’s family and then she is taken home by her husband and his family.

So after her wedding when she returned back to her mama’s place for the next 3 days the same evening her first lover Ashwin has thought of having a wonderful time with a married women whom he have being fucking for the last 2 years and feasting on her for the last time as he too knew Sujatha’s mami very well and he knew he won’t be able to see her again as her husbands family was almost 150 kms away and also knew her mami wont let her return back.

Ashwin was going to go a temple for some pooja for his big work just after her wedding luckily or unluckily his wife couldn’t go as she had her period but her wife told Sujatha’s mama and mami to send Sujatha they could have her pooja where her marriage could continue in a nice way and as it is Shruti too was going to go.

The temple which was 150 km away and it was really auspicious to take blessing before starting the married life. First her mami denied but when she came to know that Ashwin and Shruti is going to take her free of cost she told her let her go.

Her mami was least bothered and Sujatha left with Shruti the same evening when she got married and in the same South Indian bridal dress as told by her beastly dreaded lover.

But coming to know his wife is not going to be there Ashwin changed his plan immediately and had other plans implemented and told his friends the same. Ashwin took her to one of his constructed house which was vacant some 50 kms away from where they stayed.

The moment she was entered into this house belonging to Ashwin’s client she was welcomed in a traditional way by Shruti.

She was made to sit on the huge L shaped sofa and a glass of milk was brought.

Sunil an office Peon

NYMPHOMANIAC SUJATHA

DEN OF DEBAUCHERY
Like Reply
All the other three guys whom she had sex with Ashwin were also there Rajiv Pradeep and Munir. Ashwin had dirty plans and she was made to drink the milk in such a way no married women could have ever done that before.

Ashwin dipped his cock in milk and she was told to suck the same and in the same way all three guys cock was dipped in milk and Sujatha sucked their cock and she was still in the same sari ornaments including her garland as if though she just got up after her marriage.

Except Sujatha all were nude including Shruti. Ashwin sat next to her and removed the hooks of her blouse and started sucking her breast. Munir sat to the other side and started sucking her other breast. She was made to lie on her back as Ashwin and Munir kept on sucking her breast Sujatha’s legs were raised by Pradeep and with removing her panties he was sucking her crotch kissing her on her panties.

Rajiv bent himself and shoved his cock in her mouth and all four guys attention only on her has made Sujatha body shudder giving her a power orgasm. Ashwin pulled Shruti and made her suck his cock.

Ashwin was the first on who tore her panties and without removing the same started fucking her and this time Pradeep moved beside her and started sucking her breast licking twitching her tits.

All four guys took turn in fucking her and filled her cunt on after the other. Rajiv who had the photo studio was nude and in between use to make her suck his cock and was taking all the pictures to give her the best moments of the day of her wedding.

Ashwin had told Rajiv to take as many as pictures and gifted to Sujatha of the night where she was wife not to one but 4 guys where she was made to suck all 4 cocks and just lifting her sari she was fucked one after the other.

Even her garland was still dangling as she was fucked out of the nastiest thing Ashwin rolled her mangalsutara around his cock made her suck it. She didn’t bothered it and was feeling sad not because she was being fucked in that way, but sad as she is not going to be with them from now on.

For two day there was nothing but unbelievable sex while cooking while bathing while having lunch dinner breakfast it was just sex for those 4 guys giving her last memorable fuck in each and every way as she was going to depart some 200 kms away and Ashwin very well know that her mami will never let her come again.

Sujatha couldn’t believe after the nasty mind blowing fuck what she received and in return took back all the photographs that were gifted to her and hid the same in her luggage and treasured it so that no one can come to know and she can see whenever she wanted.

The day Sujatha reached her husband’s house after 5 hours of tiring journey she was excited at first to be with a new man. Ashwin has trained her how to act and react with Rishi on the first night of their marriage.

Sujatha was in their bedroom clean well decorated huge one which she loved and was excited and out of the blue it has attached bathroom. She felt like queen knowing this is all her. When Rishi hugged her on the bed she acted innocent telling him what he is doing. He kissed her; and they talked in slow whispers for some time, She try to act of feeling of utter shame when he began to strip her.

Sujatha made him switch off all the lights before he proceeded to undo her clothes. After removing her clothes, he stripped hurriedly. In the complete darkness of their bedroom, Sujatha could hear the rustling of his clothes and felt his presence only when he got between her legs. Then his cock poked at her cunt.

Rishi tried to insert his cock into her cunt and as told Ashwin Sujatha gripped her cunt muscles so heard so it was difficult for him to enter. After some fumbling, he was able to insert his cock head into her cunt and though she felt a bit pain holding her cunt muscles but showed as if it is really hurting her and told him to stop to make Rishi think this was her first time so she was feeling the pain.

He stopped pushing further, but didn't pull his cock out of her cunt. After waiting for some time he began to move his hips gently in and out of my cunt. Rishi fucked her with only his cock head inside her cunt.

She was enjoying the acting though as she couldn’t the satisfaction of her husband's dick in her cunt. Rishi who was used to go to call girls and prostitute didn’t had his patience and started moving up and down fast.

Kissing her biting her tits whatever he found but as Sujatha was about to enjoy putting her arms on his sweaty back with a loud sigh she felt his hips jerk hard in her cunt and she could feel as if the game was over as Rishi had his first night while Sujatha was yet to get started.

His hot cum spilled mostly over her cunt lips. Rishi immediately withdrew his cock and rolled off her. Sujatha laid down thinking he could try again. As Sujatha went to the bathroom thinking Rishi could start all over again. When she came out of the bathroom in just a bath towel Rishi has already dozed off.

The same went on for the next couple of night and now Sujatha started to think her actual honeymoon was great for her husband Rishi but to her after having gangbang just a night before where all the 4 guys and the lone cousin sister of her who too made love to her fucked her sucked her simultaneously fucked her in the open in the bathroom bathed her in beer and sucked her off and all those nasty stuff and with Rishi it didn’t even trigger her lust a bit.

She found the un named stranger who fucked her two days before her wedding along with Vijaya Kunder was very exciting and thrilling and not her husband Rishi who was going to be with her for the rest of her life.

Sujatha never understood when Rishi stripped her fucked her and even finished it off before knowing it was getting started.

But for Sujatha after few month of her marriage she was getting sexually frustrated. Her husband Rishi used to have sex often in the beginning but he use to ejaculate too fast and go off to sleep leaving her frustrated.

The sex act finished almost before it started, so it seemed to Sujatha. She resolved her frustrations by masturbating in the mornings during her bath or in the afternoon when she was along of some times in the night when Rishi went to sleep after his half baked sex. She fantasized about her 4 lovers and sometimes some film stars.

But she knew she didn’t any other options then to enjoy her fantasy and her husband’s half baked sex and forget her past as she knew her mama and mami deliberately sold their Batkal house and left to Belgaum.

Ashwin too knew he could never see his wonderful sexy Sujatha again so he had planned for her grand send off just after her marriage. In fact her mami was desperate as one of her friend and another cousin stayed in Belgaum and there was nothing in Batkal they could prosper.

On top of that she didn’t want Sujatha to be in touch with them as she knew a bit of her past what she did with guys so that they don’t want to have any touch with her and she couldn’t come easily to their house. Her mami was wicked that she didn’t even tell her own sister about the whole plan and she happens to be now Sujatha’s mother in law.

Even both sisters had a fight as Rishi mother told her own younger sister i.e. Sujatha’s mami it was her idea to dispose her off and she was the one who told her good for nothing son Rishi to be after Sujatha so on. This irritated Sujatha’s mother in law and there were always small rift between mother in law and her.

It was already 7 months at her new house and she was already missing her randy sex with Ashwin and his friends and came to consideration that what was then will never happen and try to cope up with her new life.

Sunil an office Peon

NYMPHOMANIAC SUJATHA

DEN OF DEBAUCHERY
Like Reply
Rishi too was satisfied with her and he was a guy of having quantity and was again looking for call girls porn stuff that was more attractive and fun for him and they were in plenty out there in Mangalore. College girl’s medical college girls who want to make a quick buck use to use this path.

Luckily Sujatha FIL seeing the tension in the house and also coming to know that his son is back to old habits told Rishi to take Sujatha to his shop as he want to cut his son’s activities. He was into hardware for farm equipments and was a major pump retailer in the small town of Ullal 14-15 km from the main city.

That’s a different issue that most of the selling was done by Rishi’s father due to his contacts. Rishi use to spend it lavishly. When Sujatha heard was first excited but was disappointed within the first two days as it was single shop right in front of the main road.

There was a very old hotel leaving 3-4 shops but other than their shop and the hotel rest were closed as they didn’t do good business as it was very small village few kms from the city.

So most of them prefer to go to the city so the business out there was less. There was nothing where she could see anyone or do anything what she thought at that time she could do being out of the house.

Rishi always use to be in Mangalore having his fun making his wife sit in the shop became more helpful to him rather than her or his dad. There was just one guy who was helper accountant mechanic and what not and who was roughly 25-26 years old. He was married nothing interesting Sujatha found in him.

Momin the guy use to clean up the place lift the pumps deliver the same go to the bank if wanted and he was with Rishi for 7-8 years or so. He was a healthy rugged guy too and she came to know seeing the same.

There was nothing Momin thought about Sujatha just knew she was beautiful and didn’t dared anything knowing she was her bosses wife and in this small village to get another job was difficult.

So he did his daily work Sujatha too sat from morning to afternoon reading newspaper and few magazine left in the afternoon and had her lunch she use to go back to sleep and in the evening return back.

This was her daily routine with no spice in it and Rishi hardly use to be at shop which was more boring for her. She made up her mind to tell her Father in law that she will not go to the shop anymore but every time she was trying to tell him he was either busy with work or her nasty Mother in law use to be there. So she thought till she gets a perfect timing she will keep on going to the shop and doing what she use to do that was nothing.

One day after 4-5 weeks of her coming to the shop things changed. It so happened that Momin had a fight with a tempo driver who had parked his tempo in front of the shop and he had to take our rickshaw to deliver the pumps.

There were small verbal clash and hearing Momin saying those gutter slam words to the other driver Sujatha got wet just hearing those words she loved most while getting fucked by her lover Ashwin and his friends. Momin was yelling at the other driver.

(Teri ma ke choot harami maderchood son of a bitch and lot of other stuffs in Kannada. )

She told me few words in Kannada and their local language Tulu which most of the Shetty speak which really was exciting and different and loved it
bevarsi – bastard   
Bosodike - Used Cunt 
Dagar - Whore  
obba kall sooley maga - bloody son of a bitch 
Nima awwana Tull - Your mom's cunt 
Nimmavvana Keiya - Fuck your mum  
Nin Hendruna kaiya - fuck your wife
Nin Tullna keiya! - fuck your pussy 
SuleMaga - Son of Bitch  
raandike - son of a bitch  
tullu     cunt
Baa, nan tunne nekku Come, lick my dick
Nin Tullna keiya!        fuck your pussy!
Ninna tullige bett ikka            Finger your pussy
baggisi attu      fuck in doggy style
kundi nekku    lick my ass
kundyag hako take it in your ass

and so on

This were the few words she told me and told me whatever their meaning)

Her look towards the servant man changed and she started looking at him and getting wet between her legs every now and then. Out there in Mangalore men’s use to wear lungi on work and they use to wear short inside.

But the little exposure of his lungi use to excite her and Sujatha wanted to see what she loved the most and literally she started playing her tricks of exposing in fact knowingly making the servant think it was done unknowingly.

Sujatha use to sit in the shop she use to move her phallu in such a way where he could see her cleavage she could purposefully sit in front of him counting some hardware and keep her leg on top of another making him peep under her sari seeing her calf and to the matter sometimes till her thighs. Momin went out of control seeing her cleavage her bare smooth legs.

Momin started getting excited but was also a bit afraid being the owners wife could cost him. But at times he was beyond his own control seeing such a beauty exposing herself in front of him did tried to make few moves to which Sujatha purposely scolded her as he bumped her twice and while keeping some bill books he slid his elbow on her breast.

But Sujatha scolded him like anything if he does anything nasty she will tell Rishi and throw him out and so on.

(In fact when I asked her why she was doing that to which she told that she was turning him to a beast as she didn’t want him to just fuck him but she wanted him to have the way Ashwin used to do with her.)

(I didn’t understand but when she told what her next plan was I went mad and came to know this woman was really different.)

Sunil an office Peon

NYMPHOMANIAC SUJATHA

DEN OF DEBAUCHERY
Like Reply
Wao. Excellent writing
Like Reply
(16-02-2021, 01:27 AM)blackdesk65 Wrote: Wao. Excellent writing

Thank you
Like Reply
Give her more low class men please. Think about that caretaker person, how he have fucked her. Ohh what kinky descriptions you have given. It's like seeing a movie. Its such a erotic writing. Thank you for your hard work.
Like Reply
One day Rishi was going to go to Trivandrum for some meeting and to see some new products with his father and the shop was going to be on her command for three four days.  She had wild thoughts of what to do and what not to do. She was reading some old cheap novel which belonged to Rishi and suddenly she had an idea. It had a blackmail scene and she wanted to try the same.

The same night she opened her briefcase where she has hidden her treasured moments of her first night of her wedding with 4 guys and a girl. She went mad thrilled excited seeing the same as she wanted those moments again. She picked some of the best picture where she was fucked by all the four guys where her face body and everything was clearly seen and planned the most unthinkable thing.

She wrote a letter to herself in Kannada as if it was written by Ashwin. It was written that how he loved to fuck her like a slut how she was fucked by him at many place how she was fucked right after marriage how she loved hearing those dirty words while getting fucked.

Also clearly wrote underline those words that he know she is not satisfied with her husband Rishi as he couldn’t fuck her like a bitch he won't force on her he couldn’t fuck spanking her butts he could have sucked her ass and fucked it, he couldn’t have sucked her cunt either or finger fucked it. How she likes to be a slave and do what all he tells and all that stuff. In fact she wrote everything what she wanted from the new servant of hers who is going to fulfill her desires.

She wrote everything three pages of all what she wanted to get done by this new admired lover. She put the same in an envelope along with few photographs and tore the envelope in such a way as if she has opened the same. She also pasted the stamps and in the address she had written her name and clearly mentioned Private only for Sujatha.

Next day she reached the shop Momin was already there in the shop and when she came he went to get the tea from the other shop. Her excitement was building up all her body was giving her sweet sensation of being mauled by this new guy.

After her marriage this was the first time she was thrilled with excitement she was almost wet between her legs. She hid the envelope in the newspaper in the cabin as she knew Momin reads the paper without fail daily in his free time after cleaning the shop and arranging all the display board.

She drank the tea and she was admiring his sweaty body as he moved in and out of the shop doing his work. Sujatha was getting out of control. When Momin’s work was almost going to get over she told him that she will go to the bank and got some work and told him get a rickshaw for her. She just wanted him to read the same alone and plan dirty for her.

She went to the bank she didn’t had any work she removed few 1000 rs lazed around and took her time in the bank. She went to a hotel had tea and was wondering what will Momin do what could be his reaction seeing her photo and reading those letters which she had hid for him.

She thought enough is enough and hired back a rickshaw and started for the shop. She walked normally but tired hard not to show any excitement and when she went where she had kept the envelope. Sujatha noticed the newspaper is missing and the table was empty and she knew he had taken the envelope too with him.

She made hard not to have any eye contact with him but she couldn’t control herself and just to place her purse she opened the drawer and that was her first look after knowing what has happened. She almost went weak and was fully excited as seeing his face and eyes which was of wolf as if it was going to eat her.

Sunil an office Peon

NYMPHOMANIAC SUJATHA

DEN OF DEBAUCHERY
Like Reply
She could make out Momin as started lusting for her. She could sense she has awakened the beast from this normal hard working man and was very happy with her work.

After an hour or so with no reaction Sujatha just mocked as if she was searching for something as she found the envelope and the newspaper not in the place. She was searching here and there and when Moin asked her what she was finding she didn’t reply and told was finding an invoice or something like that.

Momin closed and locked the front glass door and pulled down the shutter when Sujatha asked him he told as it is there are no customers and that he has work in the store room to remove some client’s material which Rishi had told him. This was not new but very normal but she knew there were so no client and no material to be removed and this is really abnormal and she loved it.

He normally used to close the front door if he had work behind in the store room so that was nothing new but that was when he was alone mostly and if it rained heavily even if she was there then he use to close as costal rains out in Mangalore is with heavy downpour and no one walks out of their house. Sujatha didn’t mind him closing the door as she sat and was reading a magazine.

She knew there were no deliveries and he again asked her what she was finding to which she told nothing and yelled at him and told him to mind his own work.

He was standing near the store room and told her, “akka I know what you want is in here” showing the store room. She looked in surprised and Sujatha was excited but made her look as if she was upset frightened and ran towards him and started scolding him why he had to go through her things. The moment Sujatha was near the door telling him the same, Momin pushed her in the store room and closed that too.

He had already prepared proper bedding with all those corrugated boxes and sacks and pushed her on the same.

Sujatha’s phallu was down as he pushed her in and she was trying to put it back after realizing Momin’s eyes were on her breast but before she could pull it up he held it back telling her, “Apne aapko dekh Akka, is sari mein tu to ek khubsurat aurat nahi ek filmstar dikh rahi ho jo ek mast randi bhi hai”

Sujatha loved and she could feel her cunt oozing with Momin trying to play with her loving words and his words were like music to her hears.

Momin with one of his fingers started poking her breast and then the other telling her, “Tere Ashwin bhaiya aur uske doston ne tere sath mast aish kiya hai tere is mast jism se Akka abh mein bhi aish karunga iske sath”

She kept my calm and told him, “Dekho Momin Ashwin ke sath jo bhi huwa shadi se pahele huwa please mujhe jane do abhi aur ais kuch sochna bhi nahi tum”. Momin swiftly comes behind her dropping her phallu from her chest and held her breast from below telling her, “Aare Akka socha na agar Rishi ko bade saheb ko tere shadi se pahele ki kahani bata diya toh kaisa lagega”

She acted and removed his hands by force from her breast and took her phallu on her chest telling him angrily, “Momin mere aur Rishi ke beech mein kabhi aya tu mujshe bura koi nahi hoga”

In reply he grabs her again and he goes behind her and pushing her phallu down and his hands were on the hook of the blouse trying to remove it telling her, “Mujhe koi shok nahi tere aur Rishi ke beech mein ana mujhe teri (saying his hand went on her crotch grabbing along with her sari) pyaro ke beech mein ana hai aur tub hi rok nahi sakheng itne din se tera natak sain kar raha hoon abh dekhta hoon tu kaise rokhti hai mujhe”

Momin pushed her and in one swift motion he removed his lungi and Sujatha was surprised and excited. Surprised because he had already removed his shorts and excited seeing a circumcised nice big dick much bigger then what Rishi had and knowing this will satisfy her and what Rishi’s dick didn’t do to her. Momin was moving his cock up and down and Sujatha eyes were glued to his hand movements. She suddenly realized when Momin telling her that if he has to keep his mouth shut she has to do what he wanted her to do.

Sujatha didn’t want easily laid either and told him that was before wedding and all that stuff and Momin was excited as her phallu dropped and he could see her wonderful breast and as she was breathing heavily which was going up and down was a pleasing site for him.

He moved forwards and forced him on her with all those nasty words and telling her that you like to be a whore so be a whore and so on. In fact Momin too was nasty bastard but he was silent till then as he had a wife 2 sons and 1 daughter to feed. But here he had all the proof in his hand and he could do anything with the teasing bitch.

Sunil an office Peon

NYMPHOMANIAC SUJATHA

DEN OF DEBAUCHERY
[+] 2 users Like vijay321's post
Like Reply
Wao so exciting.
Like Reply
Nice story
(23-02-2021, 01:59 AM)Bhavana_sonii Wrote: Nice story

(22-02-2021, 06:38 PM)blackdesk65 Wrote: Wao so exciting.

Thank you guys
Like Reply