Adultery Who Watches the Watchmen Ch. 06 –Different Turn
(01-02-2021, 07:41 PM)Rohan93 Wrote: Very nice update. Can you include an anal scene in the next one. Waiting for it from a long time.
Keep up the good work!

thanks
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Contd..

PK –Mens husband  who’s ship was bound to leave in the night developed technical problems so captain asked senior crew members like PK to stay at the hotels so PK returned back to his 5 star accommodation late at night almost 10.30 pm he settled in his room he checked Mens mail he was little agitated by her mail he thought he will talk to Devan uncle and ask him to stay for at least a week then with some curiosity he just opened the webcam he just saw his wife in a pretty saree & loose blouse and the way his bedroom was decked with flowers it seemed like a big occasion la a wedding night Oh god he thought about Mens mail .

Pk watching on then he switched to the hall webcam keeping the bedroom feed in half screen just around 11 pm the tall oldish looking fully uniformed security guy opened the door and entered the house then he locked the door and had a quite peep at Ayan’s room satisfied he came to hall removed his dress one by one he was in his briefs as opened small brown cover and took out a white dhoti then he quickly removed his briefs for a second PK had the view of pretty solid and huge looking cock as he wore the dhoti –this was truly big man with big rippling muscles with solid build PK thought ho god I have truly made my wife a Watchman’s gangbanger 

As PK kept watching the guy entered into the bedroom as PK thought to himself  the third watchman was now ready to have is way with his well stacked pretty wife Menaka as he listened the way Mens was talking she was not very keen but knew how the situation will change he knew his very submissive wife in spite of these strong words with this guy Hari will quietly start enjoying this guys’s big cock as she seemed now conditioned to lot sex and  as he predicted slowly & steadily it happened

PK was bit shocked that this guy with Minimum foreplay straight away was fucking is wife real hard PK thought this was awesome powerful fuck as this guy was simply re-living his first night memories with almost brutal fuck and when he came with words “ Take my seeds –Make my baby –Menaka I want to make you a mother”   PK was astonished with this guys intent and he just could not believe his wife it seemed also was having a powerful climax but in spite of all his misgivings he loved watching his wife fucked so hard as PK had a solid hard on waiting to be relieved and he really wanted a drink to handle this emerging situation

Drink in hand and his hardened cock inside the hotel towel he squeezed his cock as he watched almost totally slutty talk by 2 of them and my god this guy’s cock is still hard after that bloody fuck and now his beautiful wife’s hands were playing with them as they spoke on all sort of nonsense PK was feeling so hot he knew what his dear wife was going to do and in few minutes his prayers were answered as she had it in her mouth this guy's big cock handling its size and thickness with aplomb clearly wanting to give this guy his second eruption of the night inside her lovely mouth .

And almost ofter a 10 minute of solid sucking that guy was bucking into her mouth with atrocious hindi cuss words “ you are the best murga choosane vaali  in my life Oh god Menaka mera murga in your sweet mouth is pure Joy “  and his words as he climaxed was even more shattering for PK also erupted into his hotel towel in a painfull powerfull release PK could not believe the way he came it was so good with almost so much cum oh god as he knew  this was triggered  almost needled and exited by that guys words “ mera Ganadi Pani Lalo O menaka Mera Jira peelo O peelo” .

Pk was just truly shocked by the absolute fuckathon orchestrated by his buxom and pretty wife who now had swallowed the cum of three of her watchmen and to now he compared her  total reluctance to have oral sex with him and her strict no no to swallowing his cum was all utter nonsense as now his pretty wife simply loved oral sex and has no problem in taking cum without even flinching as even now as he watched his unbelievable wife Menaka was having the Watchman’s cock in her mouth not in any hurry to wash her mouth she was so cool with it as both of them lay almost spent it was a unreal scene with guy’s sturdy fat cock lodged inside his wife’s red twinged lips   

As PK watched after almost 5 minutes his wife walked away to the wash room  funnily she still had saree on without blouse so it was absolutely erotic and so sexy to watch her like that PK was actually had no energy to watch any more activity from his wife’s bedroom but he quietly wanted to know what was the plan

Mens for once felt really energized by Harilal’s performance she had a headache in her hand as she had to worry about Banke also she walked thoughfully out into the bedroom Hari was standing with his dhoti covering his privates as he said can I indicating the washroom

Mens just signaled please

Few seconds later Hari walked in Menaka this was the best night I ever had not even with my wife I have had so much enjoyment  thank you

Mens: Oh god Hari no bashan I also liked our coupling she asked are you are leaving

Hari: yes I will change to my uniform and leave now

Mens : have some milk as she gave the jug to her new paramour

Hari : took 3-4 sips giving it back as he opened the door and brought his uniform as he quickly was in that ok Menaka I will leave now

Mens: Hari you do one thing giving him her house key come and wake me up in the morning

Hari: Oh god I would love that shall I come around 6.30 am

Mens : Yes why not I have a little surprise for you in the morning –good night please lock the door and leave

Hari walked away with totally satisfactory smile thinking my god at last I am having this lady for myself while her poor hubby PK watching on webcam thought my god what the devil she has planned for the morning

Pk decided first in the morning I will call Devan uncle on SOS basis…
Contd..

[+] 5 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply
She has drunk the dirty old men cum and given them blow jobs. No condom used. Will pk ever kiss her after all these disgusting acts. Can hari make her pregnant. Good update.
[+] 2 users Like sexycharan's post
Like Reply
(02-02-2021, 02:55 AM)sexycharan Wrote: She has drunk the dirty old men cum and given them blow jobs. No condom used. Will pk ever kiss  her after all these disgusting acts. Can hari make her pregnant. Good update.

thanks
Like Reply
Contd..
PK at his hotel was up in the morning awaiting for his wife's latest sexual episode as he switched on his computer and opened the web feed he was excited and bit worried then he thought what more can happen she is going to fuck or suck let me just watch it , Mens was fast asleep it was around 6.20am there was a buzzer from the main door Mens who was sleeping in the same saree without blouse walked to the main door sleepily PK could see his lovely wife's right breast peeking almost outside as his wife had a look  through the spyhole  then with a smile she opened just as Banke walked into hall as she closed again

Good morning Blackie

Banke : Oh my god memsaab you look so sexy without blouse my god oh god your big breast is peeping out as look to feel her

Mens: Stop Blackie I have things to tell you its got complicated come I will explain

Mens then patiently explained Dara’s cunning episode and her being used by the security head Hari as she had no other option

Banke : Not a intelligent man Memsaab now what I should I do

Mens: Don’t worry just wait Hari will come now I think you both can enjoy me life is for enjoying blackie I don’t want to leave you so can share me with Hari is it ok 

Banke: Madam I am ready for anything you say madam

As the front door opened and eager Hari walked into the bedroom he saw Menaka was sitting with another black guy with head covered in a skull cap in the bedroom

PK's hotel room : 

PK watching the scene in the hotel room was absolutely and truly shocked last time a two-some happened was when Dara forced it on her now it was Menaka his sweet buxom wife initiating the two some rather brazenly Prakash without any thinking just called Devan uncle not waiting to see any more

PK : hello Uncle how are you ?

DU : Arre what a surprise came back to India how is your family ?

PK : No uncleji i am outside I need a help my son had small fall he has a fracture in his arm can you go and help Menaka if you can even stay for week it will be a great help for me

DU : Arre beta I was just thinking should i visit them this week to check on them you have called me no problem beta I will leave after breakfast I will reach by 4 pm I will take care Prakash I can stay for 10 days if required

PK : Oh uncleji  this is a great help thank you I will speak to you in the evening

Devan a unmarried uncle a elder brother of PK’s mother a short stout man was a village farmer who did not marry as he looked and acted pious but was in fact silently fucking all the sexually frustrated middle aged  wife’s available in his extended family & friends as no one saw him as threat as he silently had many conquests also he lived in a big house all alone so no one even had a inkling about his proactive cock work in the entire family well even in his village , Devan had always felt his nephew Prakash’s wife Menaka was a real hot one and my god now Prakash has invited him to their home he thought god always helps people like him

Poor Prakash did not just know he was putting Mens from frying pan right into the fire by calling Devan uncle because for PK his uncle was a pious god fearing man he thought he was the right guy to make things normal as feeling task finished , PK was looking at the screen the situation really excited him he opened the whisky bottle and poured his first drink at 6.40 am in the morning as he looked at the bedroom video feed .

Back in India Menaka's bedroom :

Hari: what is this and who is this I do not understand

Mens: This is Banke the young watchman you guys removed along with Dara , Hari I am attracted to him and if you want our relationship to go any further you have to share me with him is it ok –I have no problem

Hari : My god Menaka you were sleeping with this guy also and you want have good time with both of us together I cannot believe only in few of my native villages brothers share a wife as many them will be in army and away are you serious

Mens: First of all you are not my husband & Hari to be frank my whole sexual life has been turned upside it may have been started by Dara but my husband also pushed me on that lane now I have no pretensions I would like to have affair with both of you is it anything wrong if all three of us are in agreement .

Banke : I am ready to do whatever Memsaab wishes quickly

Hari: Oh god Menaka its so wrong but if you like  it who am I to stop I do not have any problem

Mens: Ok guys then let’s have quick one let me have quick a look at my son and come do not remove any of your clothes just a minute leaving both of them alone for a minute

Mens returned in few seconds to the shocked & silent room as she looked at them I am all yours guys as she removed her saree and the petticoat and become naked and sat on the bed let us make it quick guys 

Hari quickly walked across as he opened his zibber  providing his already hardened  big piece of meat as offering to Menaka’s eager lovely mouth as Banke kneeled below and started lapping her moist pussy hole

PK's hotel room:

All PK could hear was all liquidy sounds and grunts from the two watchman as they the two guys where in pure heaven PK was utterly shocked to the level depravity of his dear wife she was now openly slutty as she had made clear that she wanted two guys to pummel her to submission as PK looked at his eager wife sucking the old man’s cock her head caressing Banke’s head as Hari also used both his hands to fondle and caress Mens big boobs .

Then as he saw Mens took her mouth from hari’s cock & said one minute guys as she went all fours on the bed her face to the edge of the bed again Hari was quick to choose as he positioned behind Mens as he entered the Banke’s saliva coated fully lubricated well prepared pussy as his Big cock entered the love hole with total ease as started fucking her in his customary fast manner even as Mens had Banke black leaky fat cock in her mouth sucking it with gusto

Mens Bedroom : 

Banke seeing the pace of Hari cautioned

Arre saab please do little slowly you will enjoy more as Mens found four sets of hands mauling her breast

Mens never had this kind of feeling Hari so big absolutely in a tearing her away in a hurry Banke’s warm cock in her mouth and both their hands all over breast meant she was in state of absolute bliss

PK viewing all this from his hotel room through the web cam in spite all the misgiving was stupefied  stunned and actually enjoying the two big cocks giving working over to his beautiful and willing wife he just could not control situation himself as he came all over his shorts as he closed his eyes thinking what a morning & what an idea to put all this web cams in place this was truly unbelievable ..

Contd..

[+] 7 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply
Brilliant update! I really hope there is a double penetration scene coming up. Thank you for moving in this direction.
Lovely work. Keep it up!
Like Reply
(02-02-2021, 09:30 PM)Rohan93 Wrote: Brilliant update! I really hope there is a double penetration scene coming up. Thank you for moving in this direction.
Lovely work. Keep it up!

Namaskar  yes some more thrills
Like Reply
This story is hot. I know the feeling as my wife has enjoyed with the Watchman and his friends when we first got married. I was lucky to witness it first hand.
[+] 1 user Likes sexyfox's post
Like Reply
(03-02-2021, 09:56 AM)sexyfox Wrote: This story is hot. I know the feeling as my wife has enjoyed with the Watchman and his friends when we first got married. I was lucky to witness it first hand.

thanks
Like Reply
can you put mens as maneka - fullform instead of shortform
[+] 1 user Likes Givemeextra's post
Like Reply
(03-02-2021, 08:22 PM)Givemeextra Wrote: can you put mens as maneka - fullform instead of shortform

Smile why not
Like Reply
When is the next update?
Like Reply
(04-02-2021, 10:14 PM)Rohan93 Wrote: When is the next update?

Iex today evening
Like Reply
Contd..

Menaka was getting totally filled by Hari’s massive member her pussy truly felt clamy one thing with hari no half measures he simply lodged his full cock inside and then completely out as rammed back and forth with her mouth sealed by her blackie’s beloved cock she just enjoyed almost bruising assault of  Hari showing his strength and physicality.

Menaka then simply stopped sucking blackie cock and allowed her mouth to move on the hard black pole of blackie on the same rhythm set by Hari as he was banging her in his rapid pace so she was pushed forward with natural movement she was virtually fucking Banke’ cock but it was ultra quick the cock almost striking and entering her throat and in flash of a second out her mouth she absolutely enjoyed this new mouth attack   

Banke was whimpering O god Memsaab I love your mouth it’s so so hot as he squeezed her breast  almost in dis-belief as more and  more of his cock was disappearing inside his memsaab’s wondrous mouth

Hari and Banke had formed small cartel to assault her breast as they were squeezing Menaka's breast with their hands without any clash of hands in total sync so Menaka could feel almost continuous caress or  feel of hands on her breast she was slowly getting so aroused

Hari however was in the full pace mode and Menaka could understand he was like the her old version Banke fuck hard cum as fast he could but since he had more stamina & strength he fucked for a longer time he was slowly on his edge

Hari “ O menaka mere land ko apanee choot mein khao O God menaka mera land phat raha hai Oh phat Rahao hai O god Menaka ”  as he shouted and  absolutely blasting his cum into pussy walls as he fell on a  resounding climax shouting “kutiya meree sah le O Manake mera kutiya Meree sah le”  meaning you bitch take my cum , Menaka felt absolute hot ashamed and daringly thrilled with the words she liked that cheap hindi verses of Hari eat my cock with your pussy and O god my cock its bursting 

Hari after that shattering climax just feel on one side of the bed beside her his cock and balls hanging out his uniform it was so gross as he just relaxed to recover from the frenzied sexual tryst

Menaka removed her mouth from Blakie's cock and just flipped over on her back as she opened her legs wide almost like a open invitation to Banke to her dear Blackie to give his quota to be deposited in her eager pussy  

PK watching from his hotel room he had almost clear view of the cum filled pussy he could see white liquid oozing out as he watched shinning black cock of Banke entered her almost liquid filled love hole PK could hear the wets sounds a real yucky sound “ Yuck”  “Yuck”  sound as Banke exclaimed memsaab “sarahe bharee huee choot  kee  aavaaj o my good its making such a noise ” Memsaab mera bi a lalo I am cumming oh god as he fucked her in his youth full spree

In seconds was he was blasting his hot cum Menaka really loved Banke’s hot load it just felt so really hot inside and it immediately triggered almost delayed Climax  with the working over on breast adding to sensuality and two men fucking and cumming in her pussy - Menaka had a complete orgasm as she just her closed eyes as her eye lashed fluttered in a prolonged feel of ecstasy 

Banke too had the best climax it was so hot fucking this lady and sharing with another mard , but Menaka was in complete throes of her climax after this dramatic double team even as she thought never ever I had so much cum sprayed into my battered pussy she just felt so much  cum it was over flowing as she felt it all over thighs and butts even as Banke fell to the other side of the bed to just recover from his glorious unmatched session 

PK watched the scene his wife’s pussy was truly a glory mess of cum as she lay her legs wide open this double team had produced copious quantity of cum  it was leaking cum it was flowing unto the bed it was utterly despicable scene but PK loved seeing this scene he thought my dear well fucked wife Menaka your fun ends today afternoon

But then PK had a super final act coming his way to watch a absolute obscene act by his dear wife Menaka who took the softening big cocks of her watchmen in each of her hands and said my dear big boys please leave “Memsaab bahooth kush o goya pura juice is inside now ” in totally randy atrocious manner  

Hari got up and had a view of her pussy Madam Oh god Menaka you have got a full load your pussy is overflowing with our cum then like very considerate man he took her petticoat and wiped her pussy making it presentable but it was still looking red and little bruised after a real ramming from the two big cocked Watchmen then both of them silently got ready and  left the house really not knowing what to talk each other as Hari climbed the stairs as Banke left walking down the stairs .

Menaka was in a total high my god fucking two men in her terms was so uplifting she really would even loved a bit working over by her Blackie he had more youthful energy but for today she was happy as looked at the ceiling and said loudly  “Oh Prakash now I have become absolute watchman slut O I loved this session sometimes in reality I have to thank you my dear” as she got up as she felt the cum flowing down her legs as walked into the bathroom and straight into the shower

PK her hubby watching from his webcam had a utter shock it seemed she was calling him and telling to his face but then he understood it was Menaka talking to herself in her mind loudly not knowing that PK was listening it seemed she was talking to him as PK reminisced now a days total scene at his home was like a hot Porno live show only in his case he had the privilege of watching his wife fucked by big cocked watchmen

PK wanted to call her then decided he will talk her in the evening he wanted his uncle to be in his house today as PK himself was overwhelmed with the absolute sexual orgy his wife was having these days , he now truly wanted to give her a break PK then logged out feeling totally drained as he lay in his hotel bed

Menaka who had a nice bath took her only T-shirt and Track suit as wore them without  her customary bra or panties she wanted to go for shopping she decided she will dress provocatively and as sexy she can as she felt she just had another 5 years to indulge and she decided she will have lot fun no more regular sarees only sexy ones and some real cool attires –Poor PK she sighed !!!

Contd..

[+] 5 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply
Thank you. Will it be foursome with Devan uncle?
Like Reply
I think with Devan makes menaka do many adventures out of the house and I think he will make her pregnant.
Like Reply
Why pk is not shaking his cock seeing wife fucking big cocks. His one must be tiny. He is a cuck.good going.
Like Reply
(06-02-2021, 04:36 AM)nand Wrote: Thank you. Will it be foursome with Devan uncle?

thanks
Like Reply
(06-02-2021, 07:26 AM)anjali Wrote: I think with Devan makes menaka do many adventures out of the house and I think he will make her pregnant.

Big Grin Cool thanks
Like Reply
Contd..

Menaka after a cum filled morning had a leisurely breakfast  with Ayan not aware she had visitor in the afternoon .

Ayan : you look different today but I like it Ma

Menaka : O beta I am bored with sarees this is just relaxing I am going out to get few more of these track suits

As they nourished themselves Ayan left to his room as Menaka looked at herself in the mirror she looked bombastic so shapely she sighed how can I go in this dress as she felt little odd than she took a beige coat presented by PK from her cup board as she wore that she felt great as she got ready for shopping it was her first visit outside her house without panty or bra she was in that kind space she said her bye to Ayan and left home

Hari was at the gate as he watched this shapely lady in such a fetching dress so he walked towards to the gate looking to have a quite chat

Menaka : Hi Hari how do I look its my first time in a track suit

Hari : you look so shapely and sexy but to be honest you look best with any of this smiling and then asking how about a Coffee in the evening ?

Menaka : I think no more batting today as she walked off towards a waiting auto showing absolute sluty grin enjoying the reply

Seeing from behind Hari thought it seemed her butts were so seductive almost spilling out as he walked back to his post  immersed on what happened today morning

Menaka was travelling in the rickshaw towards the mall as it stopped in a signal she watched  a very hefty  black transsexual lady so manly tall and strong (you know the typically manly shemales we see in all signals toll plaza's in India) walking towards her auto and asking her madam you will be blessed please help me

Menaka felt pity as she took a ten rupee note and gave her

O madam God bless you one minute as she took a one rupee coin from her pouch in her  hand circling in a blessing manner around Menaka's her face/ head area have this coin as she gave it in her hand and then in a quick move the eunuch lady’s hands just took her lips in almost pinching clinch with index and thumb of her hand saying you are a goddess it was so rough and so unexpected

Menaka for a minute shocked shouted  "ayyo" as the transsexual lady with her stubby fingers caught her lips & squeezed them as she shouted ayyo the half woman had the audacity to put her thick stub like thumb inside Menaka‘s mouth touching the tongue as she took the thumb back and kissed and sucked it inside her mouth all in a fraction of seconds uttering bless you my lady

The Auto guy not seeing all that happening behind but knowing some commotion said  hey don’t disturb my customer go away hey you 

The Transsexual then in a totally brazen manner said “you talk as if had kept  my black thick lund in her lips” as she moved away calling the auto guy a bloody chootiya as she berated the auto guy .

The auto guy said Madam this “ kinnar people ” are like this you know this eunuch’s behaviour see you helped and her see how badly she speaks I am sorry madam

Menaka was utterly shaken and thrilled by the episode it was such dominating, cheap  and unexpected act  even her mouth felt violated by the stubby finger but she felt so aroused she said to the autowala  ennuch ladies are really poor ladies it’s ok they talk in frustration

Auto Guy: Don;t think them as eunuchs they most times have bigger tools compared to any man i am sorry i told you that -sorry it just came out as i see these people daily 

Menaka reached the mall which was just about 500 yards from that signal she was still little shaken and now she felt not wearing  panties was not such a great decision as she felt a moist leaky pussy after the absolute “kinnar episode” the words of auto guy not helping one bit making it even more sexual .

She went to the first available shop and first bought two good panties which had a nice lining for her nether pussy lips paying for the that she looked for the wash room to wear them

Menaka went to the wash room and leisurely removed her track bottom and checked her pussy it was wet as she thought my god as she took a tissue and wiped it clean then she took the panties and wore it and then had track suit she felt pretty comfortable she heard some voices as walked out of the room to wash her hands

Hey my lady the same eunuch shouted at her as Menaka looked back I had came looking for you only then that transsexual  big woman was quickly across  just hugged her you know you are my lady as she lifted Menaka’s face in very aggressive manner and boldly kissed her in the her lips it was so brazen , rough and forced act Menaka had ever undergone anything like this in her life as she struggled from  the lady’s strong grip they heard voices close to the door as the lady quickly left her and walked coolly out of the wash room as two women walked into the washroom 

Menaka was thoroughly shaken this was unbelievable a Transsexual having fun with her the way that shemale kissed her was so hard absolutely opening her mouth and putting her big tongue and sucking her tongue for a second Menaka was truly relieved she had company she did not know what would have happened if she had been alone for some more time

Menaka’s  heart was beating rapid-fast as she walked out of the washroom along with the ladies looking around there was no sign of the transsexual as she walked to the closest shop and bought two track suits and three Churri tops the enthusiasm  she had for the shopping was almost nil after the assault by the kinnar lady Menaka just could not understand the scenario it was as if that trans-lady had almost abused her it was a very over powering feeling

Menaka quickly finished the shopping as came out looking around no sign of the transwoman/shemale as she waited for the auto which had to cross from other side of the road to pick her up just as she was intent on the auto she felt a hand in her back almost on her butts as she turned in almost fright .

It was a 10 years old boy madam please have this paper as Menaka looked increadously he said that lady asked to give it pointing to the transwoman standing with 2 more of the same type in their gaudy sarees and make up right across the road  as Menaka looked at the tall shemale  she signalled by her hand call me and then gave her a flying kiss in the busy road Menaka holding the paper felt so ashamed as she hurriedly jumped into the auto putting the paper in her purse

Menaka told the autowala the destination as she closed her eyes & could not believe what just had transpired last I hour this was so incredible that Transwoman or shemale was now having hots for her Menaka just could just shake what had just happened as re-collected the highly aggressive sexual overtures of the “kinnar lady”as she reached her home not even having a small talk with Hari shaken thoroughly by the incident  this was too much even for sex craving Menaka

Contd..

[+] 3 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply