Adultery Who Watches the Watchmen Ch. 06 –Different Turn
Thanks a lot for continuing this story from aurelius1982. You have really taken it to another level.

I loved the marathon run with banke and slow seduction of Harilal are just awesome. And ofcourse P.K. Spying in between and enjoying cuckold moments is superb. 

Great work and keep it up.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(27-01-2021, 07:46 AM)Rohan93 Wrote: Amazing story. Can you involve mens with 2 or more men at a time. Maybe she gets double penetrated. Would be wonderful

thanks
Like Reply
Narrated fluently and I also mean very interesting path that you are 
following in continuing this story. 
Just keep it up and thank you for that. 

((Double penetration, would make the story too dirty in my opinion 
and totally destroy the erotic flair. Please stay away from it !!!)) 

Best regards 
Lollobionda
Like Reply
I think a double penetration scene was very integral to most of the stories written by aurelius1982. And you have maintained a very similar high standard with good writing. It would make the story better in my opinion. Please try to include it. Keep up the good work!!
Like Reply
I would love harilal to get slowly seduced by menka and in between meeitngs with banke. For now it seems good if dara is out. I would like to menka in command and calling the shots
Like Reply
(28-01-2021, 02:44 AM)Lollobionda Wrote: Narrated fluently and I also mean very interesting path that you are 
following in continuing this story. 
Just keep it up and thank you for that. 

((Double penetration, would make the story too dirty in my opinion 
and totally destroy the erotic flair. Please stay away from it !!!)) 

Best regards 
Lollobionda

thanks
Like Reply
(28-01-2021, 08:01 AM)Rohan93 Wrote: I think a double penetration scene was very integral to most of the stories written by aurelius1982. And you have maintained a very similar high standard with good writing. It would make the story better in my opinion. Please try to include it. Keep up the good work!!

OK Lets see how it works out . Namaskar
Like Reply
I don't know about others but this twist in story of Dara disclosing the details of his affair is a bit disappointing, bcoz it kills the scope of suspense, build up of seduction and efforts by Harilal.
Like Reply
(28-01-2021, 03:08 PM)themaskeditor Wrote: I would love harilal to get slowly seduced by menka and in between meeitngs with banke. For now it seems good if dara is out. I would like to menka in command and calling the shots

thanks
Like Reply
(28-01-2021, 11:12 PM)Zephyr Wrote: I don't know about others but this twist in story of Dara disclosing the details of his affair is a bit disappointing, bcoz it kills the scope of suspense, build up of seduction and efforts by Harilal.

thanks  you are right but this is reality
[+] 1 user Likes mouthinvader's post
Like Reply
Contd.. 
Mens caught the whirl events caused by Dara looked at her sorry state affairs it was almost 6 pm on the evening door bell rang as she thought who might be as she opened it was Harilal with big plastic cover Mens felt little odd as he smiled and asked can I come in

Mens ushered him he said madam I don’ t want to know happened with Dara but madam I really from the first time i saw you i was reminded of my wife and always want to be with you in some way as he handed over the cover this contains her special saree she wore in our her first time also I have kept lot of flowers I want this to be special night what time should I come

Mens was utterly non-plussed she just Hariji you come after 11pm as she pointed this front door will be open

Hari said thank you Menaka I will never forget this gesture thank you as he left her

Mens thought what gesture this guy was talking about he had ensured he can sleep with her by talking to Dara  and it was almost like a black mail and bloody she thought he wants me to look like a bride then in a very slut like fashion something struck my god if he has me today I would have fucked all three watchman in a day even though Dara’s was only a suck it was as good as real fuck as Dara had literally fucked her over almost handcuffing her to Hari -well for sure Mens thought she was breaking new frontiers

Mens thought she could not even talk to PK about this but she decided she will send a mail as she sat down & drafted one about this whole episode just to relieve her sense of taken for granted or taken for a good ride about Dara and her present situation with Hari after finishing the mail she felt better as she added in the last  PK i am feeling like a watchwoman a fuck doll for all watchman I think you better call for Devan uncle let him stay for one week or so i will get some respite –In spite of my reservation I have for him

Mens had dinner along with Ayan as she was in Ayans’s room till he slept at around 10.30 pm .
Then took the cover Hari had given it had a Saree ,a blouse and yellow stained petticoat Mens become completely naked and then wore the petticoat and then took the jacket it was loose but chest  area was tight and bulging as then she wore the saree took the flowers and put them in her hair also put lot of flowers in the bed almost  behaving carefree as thought as well let me enjoy as she went to the kitchen brought milk in small jug also put some incense stick lay down waiting for Hari her new watchman paramour

At around 11 pm she heard the front door open & getting locked then but no sign of Hari almost after 5 minutes in walked Hari in a white dhoti bare bodied nothing else she had to admit he was the handsome watchman and easily the best looking watchman she had fucked he was tall , big man , big military mush hard muscles rippling as he walked even though a old guy but had majestic feel.

Hari:O god Menaka you are ready you look so beautiful my good this room filled with sexual aroma to be honest I badly want you I know  it’s not the right way but I have to have you Menaka I am sorry i simply badly want to have you 

Mens : Let’s not worry about bygones you wanted to have me please have me I am ready Hari in a bland forthright manner 

Hari in two steps walked across as he hugged her tightly he said oh  my god I have missed a womanly touch for more than 6 years you are so sweet as he took her face & kissed the lips it was gentle settling  kiss from such hard muscled big man then he sat on the bed and had me on his lap Mens thought one thing is sure he had a pretty big cock as she was virtually sitting on big thick long member  

Hari said its traditional first night the lady is very demure so Menaka with your permission shall I do that way

Mens said O Hari you have me in your lap virtually on your proud big cock what more you want me on the knees in front of you at your bidding little sarcastically

Hari knew he had just to forget whatever she was saying , sorry madam if you feel like this but I really hope to make you happy after today

Then he removed the saree top and his large hands descended on her breast squeezing them mildly as he kissed her ears

Mens in spite of temper tantrum was enjoying the squeeze and his hot kiss on her lips his ultra hard cock on her lap's underside was making her feel hot and aroused she whispered 

"My god Hari it’s too sensitive my god this kiss I did not expect it’s so so soo good as kissed her ear lobes "

Hari happy with her reaction bit emboldened put his hand under the blouse and started squeezing her breast feeling the big breast in his hands was so awesome as he started kissing all round her shoulder and neck he was simply loving this lovely body as sensuously as possible

Mens started to like this neat sexual play with clothes on adding to the erotism as she started caressing on his hard chest and shoulder she enjoyed the hard well built body

“ Oh god you are like steel man so hard” as he clamped on to her mouth and started kissing her showing his talents by putting his tongue inside sucking on her tongue as his hands very quickly removed her blouse of  all the buttons as lifted her blouse as his mouth descended on her nipples munching it like no tomorrow as slowly but surely this raised her sex hungry body relishing the rough hands and equally strong mouth 

Mens: O god I like your strong mouth my god i am feeling it so so good  so horny Hari O god I like it

Hari then moved her to the bed and swiftly flung the blouse as he started concentrated his attack on her hard nipples sucking into his mouth it so hard  Mens felt his rough earthy arousal 

Mens  had began to feed real hot my god Hari you have active mouth o god I think time its time to introduce me to you hard proud member

Hari who had wanted a no nonsense straight fucking with his massive cock moved her saree and petticoat  raised it just above her tummy he put massive hands and fingered her hot pussy it was aroused leaking freely as he looked at Mens

Hari said this will be just like a first night as he removed his Dhoti showing her huge black-brownish cock head and Mens understood now she had the satisfaction of fucking biggest cock  it was thick and long at least 10” long and she thought that's a big one

Mens wanted at least kiss on it  but Hari was already over her as he had big cock in front of her pussy as Mens with no other option guided the throbbing hard cock feeling so big in her hand into her wet love hole as Hari said Mens this how people fuck first time let us enjoy this I wanted it to be without much foreplay real pure sex.

Hari in just a crude ploy in a single hard thrust had his full cock in her Pussy almost stretching and enlarging it with his manly force

A whimpering Mens my god Hari that was so rough and so hard it so so big o mmaa bapre as she mumbled feeling the big cock girth inside her pussy 

Then Hari  just then without a moment even think started fucking her in real fast fashion like young first timer a total hard machine no time for Mens to adjust or react

Mens was not prepared for this hot fast fucking this was so hot as shouted “my god your are tearing me apart oh god its so hard its so hard so big my god it feels so tight amma maaaraoo"

Mens whimpered in real sexual throes O Hari you are so aggressive my god it so so so tight and clammy my god as she felt the battering ram of Hari's big cock

Hari increased the speed to the next level ‘ take my seeds take my seed here I come make my  baby O menaka O god you are a hot piece I want to make you a mother Oh god O god  as he blasted in total manical manner as he was just fizzing into her real copious cum 

Mens in that frenzy achieved a dramatic unexpected climax as this guy had absolutely banged her so hard and the words about baby just triggered something as she just came and came it was a prolonged long climax as she just relaxed in a absolute watchman special – as she thought today I am a total watchman bitch having the fill from all their cocks

For Hari it was a historic climax after six years it was almost all the weight in his body was relived he enjoyed this brilliant climax with this buxom beautiful married lady

Contd

[+] 5 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply
Very hot update
Like Reply
Very nice update. Hoping you will bring all the characters together now.
Keep up the good work!
Like Reply
(30-01-2021, 02:20 AM)Rohan93 Wrote: Very nice update. Hoping you will bring all the characters together now.
Keep up the good work!

thanks
Like Reply
Good updates. 
Who shall menaka target next or will all come along together for 1 big bang party

Would like to see situations where Maneka gets enjoyed secretly
  > Like in lift with security and others,  but power gone for 10 min. Menaka getting fucked trying to hide her sound.
  > Being part of flat comittee,checking terrace pipes/lights and also getting fondled up while being behind comitte members
  > Getting her inlaws for some visit but enjoying right in front  [like inviting security to fix fan/light and holding ladder exposing her mango's]

and more. All near caught situations.....not just sex sex sex but erotic situations
[+] 1 user Likes Givemeextra's post
Like Reply
(31-01-2021, 02:02 PM)Givemeextra Wrote: Good updates. 
Who shall menaka target next or will all come along together for 1 big bang party

Would like to see situations where Maneka gets enjoyed secretly
  > Like in lift with security and others,  but power gone for 10 min. Menaka getting fucked trying to hide her sound.
  > Being part of flat comittee,checking terrace pipes/lights and also getting fondled up while being behind comitte members
  > Getting her inlaws for some visit but enjoying right in front  [like inviting security to fix fan/light and holding ladder exposing her mango's]

and more. All near caught situations.....not just sex sex sex but erotic situations

thanks  we will have lots of fun for sure
Like Reply
Contd
Mens slowly started feeling the weight of Hari as she just tugged at his shoulder Hari understood as moved next to her his still big hard cock come out with explicit “pluck” sound from her still wet clutchy pussy as he lay down next to her

Hari looked down funnily even after such a terrific climax his cock was almost  hard then Hari just took Mens left hand and placed in his cock as  she immediately sized up the cock holding it in a grasp at various places almost checking its girth and hardness

Mens: Hari my god it seems your cock is unwilling to come down what has happened to this oldman as continued her petting of his cock with her hands it was cold but hard

Hari: O Menaka its all wonders of being with you even now I cannot believe that I had slept with you and cum inside you its almost 6 years I have enjoyed a pussy and what a beauty I have enjoyed

Mens: So now tell me after your first night what happened you were like this giving your cock to your wife in her hand - as of know his cock it seemed had renewed vigour as it was getting little harder under her touch

Hari: O that was different my whole bed was full of blood and even I had blood all over my wife was a virgin in fact I made a mess the way I did so aggressively it took almost 20 days to convince my wife to try again .

Mens: O you were same today only also since I am a married lady you can say well stretched lady so you had no problem with you aggressive manner

Hari: if i ask you something will you not mistake me

Mens: what more to mistake to worry I am having your big cock in my hand you have royally fucked me and I am lying almost naked a well married lady with her son in the other room I think you can talk on anything Hari

Hari: O God Menaka you are so blunt I just feel odd Ok did you enjoy the way I fucked you

Mens: Let me be honest with you the best sex experience I had was with Dara he is like a master but let me frank with you this is biggest cock I have taken and honestly you stretched me as she gripped her like clasp in her hands –O god it’s like a cricket bat handle

Hari: O god Menaka you are so honest and you are talking about all this like a simple TV serial program so explicitly

Mens: Hari after having come to this level I think what is the point I feel no hang-ups  but tell me Hari why did you not try for last 6 years

Hari : Really iam a fool but I just thought my sex life was over and I did not wanted to go to a prostitute but I am so lucky I have got you

Mens: So you are telling me is you got a homemade free house wife instead of a lowly  prostitute so convenient for you as she rubbed his cock slowly up and down

Hari : O god what hands you have -please do not mistake me no man can resist  a opportunity of fucking such a good looking lady like you with such a buxom figure when I came to know Dara was fucking you I was shocked I could not believe how that guy was able to get you in bed but I have seen lot of things in my life so nothing shocks me

Mens: O Hari in all this talking your Cock is becoming harder and harder & I really like the size and length in my hand just see it’s so big and you are leaking and getting me all sticky but Hari tell me what you have seen life made you understand a married ladies affair with Lowly watchman is ok I just want to know

Hari :Oh God Menaka they way you speak and holding my cock I do not know what to say to be honest with you my wife left me and is now living with one of my old uncles he is a rich guy and drunkard  I just could not understand what happened that’s why I had not thought about any female till now for sex

Mens: But all this time talking to me you where comparing with her

Hari: I am honest I was totally infatuated and in love with my wife it shattered me so honestly when I saw you I really was reminded of her

Mens: Oh god you are too crazy but I have some work to do as she went downwards she just wanted a taste of his big cock in her mouth having her head in hard tummy she then had his huge cock head inside as in slow rhythm she sucked his leaky cock

Hari was beside himself my God Menaka you have a hot mouth Is so so good oh god please suck me good I like this you beauty as he exclaimed

Mens as she sucked his big cock head her left fingers was caressing his big balls as loved the clammy hardness in mouth as she absolutely felt trashy so whore like and my good she was enjoying this new behavior – hmm now a days a regular affair in front of any big cock

Hari : “ O God those hand are killing me O Menaka you are really are the best  Murga Choosane Vaali  in my life Oh god Menaka Mera Murga in your sweet mouth is pure Joy O God O god  Mera Ma Kya Choosnana hai  O god

Mens thought bloody this guy is calling  her the best cock sucker in the world in hindi & also added compliment of what good sucking in Hindi as she thought a atrocious comment to her a married lady but Mens liked what she was doing she wanted to taste of this cum & she was very close

Hari : O menaka O god O god i am cumming as tried pushing more of his huge cock into her mouth shouting  “ Mera Ganadi Pani Lalo O menaka Mera Jira peelo O peelo ” O god O god Its sss good as he jerked and blasted he could believe he could cum so strong in such a short time into this hungry sucky mouth of Menaka

Mens simply loved this Jizzy climax she sucked as hard as fast it was little salty but a sweet pungent texture slighty thicker creamy  as she swallowed as fast  and as he slowed down she just took his cock as much as possible into her mouth and allowing his cock to soften inside her wet mouth

Hari was in a orgasmic orbit never in his life he had experienced such open sexual frenzy he was astonished by Menaka’s sexuality and bold cock sucking it was almost she was dominating him and he loved this lady and her sexuality even though she was someone’s wife he simply loved  it.
Contd..

[+] 5 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply
Good update
Like Reply
(31-01-2021, 11:11 PM)Rangabaashyam Wrote: Good update

thanks
Like Reply
Very nice update. Can you include an anal scene in the next one. Waiting for it from a long time.
Keep up the good work!
Like Reply