Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
Hey, folks! 

Ramya is back with her journey. 

New readers go and grab a bite on old voyages! 

--

So without delaying any further let’s go back to the train.

The train reached Hyderabad. We got down. 

Same city. But we are couples now. 

Many things happened in last week. 

We Picked a taxi and went home. We planned for some major changes in the home. First, we decided to merge our rooms together asap. Leave the rest it is boring stuff.

I threw the bags and took my towel for a bath. I was expecting Raghu to follow me. But He went to his room upstairs. 

I waited for some time but he didn’t return. So had a bath. Went upstairs he was seeing my bath scene. 

I was so angry shouted “Raghu”. 

He turned off the monitor with his shorts down. Poor kid. I said,” don’t you feel ashamed to do like this?. 

He said, ” I want to do this for the last time for the old time’s sake. Please, only one last time.” 

I was so angry but I got stroked by an idea. It is hot. I dragged him to the bathroom and said,” why seeing me in camera..

See me live and shag but mind it this is the last time.”

[+] 2 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
He was standing like a rock. 

I kissed his lips he came to hug me. I denied and make him stand in the bathroom and locked the door. 

I turned on the shower. Warm water flowing on my body. I was rubbing my belly on the towel. I bent my ass to his cock and removed my towel. I was nude completely. 

He started to shag his cock. 

I took soap and rubbed my body. Used both hands for one boob. Water washed away the foam. I licked my boobs and lied in floor. I spread my legs and started rubbing my clit. That’s what I do most of the times coz I am also a girl I need some relieve. 

His eyes were poping out. 

I pushed my fingers inside my pink pussy and I can’t control anymore I was moaning. Masturbating while Raghu watching me made me turned on so much. I was shouting,”See me Raghu. I’m a bad mother. I’m gonna cum. Ahhhh.. ” I squirted as usual. Lolz. 

--

Girls who squirt are uncommon but they are so sensitive and wild like me. Ha ha ha. 

Like Reply
Raghu's face turned all red. He was taking so long to cum. 

I got up and pushed him on the closed toilet seat and placed his cock between my boobies. He closed his eyes. I know my guy likes it. I started to rub his cock between my boobs.

I can smell the strong scent of his cock. It’s intoxicating. He holds the seat so hard. I know he was about to cum. 

He came right on my face. His cum was all over my boobs face and hair too. I licked all of his cum and winked at him. He was still speechless. I pushed him outside the bathroom for another bath. Lolz. 

He also bathed. 

In the meanwhile. I prepared some hot dosas with chutney. He was eating. 

In the middle, he said,” we are going to have a vacation mom…Oops..Ramya. So pack our bags.” 

I asked,” when we are going? And where?”. 

He said that it’s a surprise but we are going tomorrow. Having his breakfast he took some money and went. I never locked my locker he was the one who maintains it from his school days. So I wonder how much he took. I am a Good mom . Lmao. 

I too had breakfast and went and packed our bags. His bag he already kept ready I just have to arrange. I packed some sarees and packed it. I packed nothing but took a chain to wear and I also packed a waist chain which I bought many years ago.

But it fits me still.! 

Like Reply
He came after some hours with tickets and some things. He put that in his bag. 

Rest of the day went as usual. Nothing happened. I was busy cleaning the home and he went to meet his friends and all. 

I was eagerly waitingfor him. 

Raghu came and ate dinner and went to sleep when I came upstairs. I was little disappointed but I thought I already made him cum a lot in morning. Let him take rest. 

I to slept. 

--

Morning came. We took bath quickly and I wore a red silk saree and he was normal in his jean and shirt. 

He said at the airport that we are going to goa. 

I guessed that. 

He already went goa many times with his friend and friend’s uncle. So he is so familiar with it. 

We landed Goa so soon. He booked a room for both of us. He knows that I don’t like to stay in bad hotels. He booked a good one. This view is very clear. 

It was my first time to goa. So I was so cheerful. 

He said get ready we are going for a shopping. 

I said, “Yes sir”. Who says no to shopping. Ha ha ha.

We entered a good mall.

Many foreigners are visiting here. Its a lovely city. He was seeing some jeans and t-shirts. 

I asked,” don’t waste money on jeans you have a lot of jeans at home”. 

He was laughing. Ramya this is for u. 

I was like what.. Me..Jeans. Back off. I don’t wear jeans and all. 

He said,” if you are in my vacation you have to be like I say”. 

I have no other choice. I took the jeans and he bought some sexy party wears. Shorts.. And so more. I was wondering. Will I be at least good looking in this? 

He paid the bill. And we reached home. 

Like Reply
He asked me to wear a skirt but it’s enough to cover my thighs. And a top. 

You can’t say it as a top. It just cover my boobies.That’s all. And a sandal. 

He himself removed my saree and he wore those things with myself. For inners too he selected some best ones. It was so comfortable. After that. He let my tied hair loose.And said be like that. 

I know it’s a loose hair. I was ok with that. I saw myself at the mirror. I was looking like a sexy bomb. With my navel shining on the light and my smooth legs are revealing. But I was so happy. It was a big dream for me. It came true.

We both just went to the beach. We saw some group of people. Partying. We don’t know anyone there. 

Raghu just grabs me inside the group and there was a fire lit in center. And people and dancing for the music they are playing. I saw many pubs in films.Lolz. It was my first time seeing in life. Many people are introducing themselves. Raghu took me and shouted,” this is Raghu and this is my sweety Ramya. Hello, goa”.. And some words too. 

I don’t know what he said. I was already on cloud nine. They all clapping. I just climbed on him and I started kissing his lips. The crowd was shouting. Oh…. And some oooosss. We had a great time there. We were dancing. And jumping all night. 
Many guys were eating me in eyes. I can see. I was just hugging Raghu and jumping with him. It’s so cozy!

--

We returned to the room. And we are kissing each other. We fell on bed. 

He was circling my hip and licking my face. I was rubbing his back and getting all his chest on me. 

He just lowered his shorts and mine as well. And said turn. I turned and I know what he is gonna do. I just opened my mouth. He slid his cock into my mouth. And started moving. He is just hitting my throat. We are silent. 

It was really hard to breathe with his mouth fucking. I was so greedy and I tried to lick his cock while getting fucked by it. He came in my mouth. He then lifted me and our lips are doing the magic. We almost licked our faces. I lifted my boobs so it can get some attention. He made me sit in the chair. And sucking my nipples. I was hugging him by my legs. He was rubbing my pussy with his cock and sucking my boobs. I was on my edge. I pulled himself to me so he can fuck me. I missed many chances….

I pulled him again his dick slid in my hungry hole. I cummed just for that. 

He then said,” Ramya on your knees. We are gonna try new “. 

I went on my knees and swagging my ass to him. He put his dick on my ass entrance. I said in a confused manner. Hey, that’s a wrong hole. 

He said it’s where I’m gonna enter now. 

I was trying to move. He pushed me down. And started to enter my ass. I don’t like the way it’s so painful then pussy. He said,” relax Ramya “. He rubbed some lotion on my asshole. And tried again. 

By the time I was interested in this. I gave my full support. I went little smoothly. I felt different this time. It felt somewhat good. He started to move.

Like Reply
It was so much good than before. I started to like it. I started pushing myself back to him so he can go deep. He slapped my ass hard. I moaned ahhhhh. I slapped again. He started to rub my clit. I was pushing myself harder to both his dick and his finger. He grasped the hint he started to finger me. It was a great feel to be filled in both the holes. I was biting my pillow literally coz of this double pleasure. I shouted and came so hard. I was in my face on my bed I was totally blank. 

He cummed inside my ass. And took out his dick and made me lie on my back. I can feel hot cum slipping out of my asshole. I was closing my face with my hands. I said,” you are too bad ra. Making me like this. But it felt so good and patted him.” 

he said, ” I know you like it.” what about another round. I was like what are you waiting for and smiled at him.

I will stop till this. 

The vacation story will be continued in the next part. 

I wore my first bikini in my life in goa. 

And drank for the first time and did some funny things.

I was really overwhelmed by your comments guys. Even though I entered this site accidentally I really feel that it is my pleasure to be here and shareing my stories to you guys. 

I got many positive feedbacks! 

Like Reply
Dear Reader's, I thought of finishing my story like a summary. But by seeing you guys wishes. 

I am gonna write each and every part of my life with Raghu. Sure it will stretch to some parts!

I’m getting both angry and a pleasure to write this part. because here I faced my first rival in my life. And that bitch learned her lesson. Ha ha, she should. 

The intro is enough to let’s jump into the course.!

-- 

I woke pretty fast the next day. 

I was really excited to see new things in goa. I hoped so. After a crazy anal. It is little painful even to sit in the seat. I admit it. I have a weak ass.Lolz. 

I bathed quickly as Raghu woke I was in my saree again. He gave a bright smile to me and rushed to bath and came in his shorts and t-shirt. Then we ordered some coffee and sitting in the lobby and Raghu is telling about the plans for today. He said to me that he had planned a sun bath today. 

I also said ok like an innocent kid to her daddy. 

He said in a husky voice,” come and lend your ear.” I did it. 

He said in my ears, ” you have to wear a bikini for that”. He had a blushing smile after that. 

I said clearly, nothing doing. I don’t wear at all. 

Like this, we r talking about our plans. Then when a girl came and sat beside me. She is also drinking coffee. She smiled so do I. So do Raghu. Telling about her, she is about 5.5 ft nice looking girl. She is kinda sexy. She coloured her hair blonde. She is an Indian ethnic that’s I know for sure. 

She is wearing a sleeveless tee and a torn jeans. She is easily showing off her skin without and hesitation. Even I can’t resist staring her generous cleavage. She will be about 21 or 22 not more than that. I can see Raghu was seeing her cleave. I was kinda shocked at first. But accepted the truth she’s way too showing.

She broke the ice and talked Raghu took his eyes off her cleave, ” hi, I am wajah. you guys r related?” because you both r discussing for a long time “. 

Raghu spoke,” our relation is little complicated. I’m a raghu and she is Ramya. So what you do? Did you come alone? Will you join us?”. 

I was in pure shock. Yesterday only Raghu said to the crowd that I am his wife. Now he is saying to her that our relation is complicated and only my name. I was still in silent. 

She spoke,”I am a fashion designer. We planned to come with friends. They will be here for three days. May be I’ll hang out with you two. So tell me your plan”. 

Raghu said about the sun bath. I am not liking the conversation. I just said in a hurry,” Raghu its inappropriate to bother her. Wajah you take care of your plans. “. 

She said,” no Ramya, its a good idea. Let me purchase some nice two pieces.And she left in a hurry giving Raghu her phone number. She gave a flying kiss to Raghu when she signed off. Raghu also blushing for that. I was like total angry. If I had a gun..That bitch will be dead. But I want to show who am I. Raghu rushed to the room smiling.
Like Reply

I went to the room and took my hand bag and went to the mall again. I already made one girl there as my friend. I straight away asked her,” give me some bikinis.I want to look very sexier..” 

she was simply laughing.. ” calm down madam. I am sure you will look sexier. If you allow me I’ll show you some good ones. She showed me some. I was seeing everything in a hurry. 

She said,” I think you have some competition here”. 

I was,”No. Not like that.Its just…” 

she said,” madam, yesterday you came with your boyfriend and you looked so calm and cheerful. Today you have some rage in your face. That’s y I asked”. 

I can’t hold it longer, ” I said about that fashion designer. She also understood my situation. She picked me some finer light blue bikini. She also gave me a card. And said go there and get ready for a fight. 

It was a parlour card as I expected. It was just the other floor. I rushed there she was already informed that once the lady in the saree will.Come there. Business tricks. I didn’t care much abt it. She asked what colour dress I said abt the particulars. She asked which style you want? 

I was so embarrassed.

I dunno anything abt parlour I never visited one I just made the point clear, ” do anything but I should flatter my guy. She understood my point. She did some things to my hair like rolling it and stuff. She removed little hairs which grown in legs and private parts even underarms. It was little embarrassing. But I was focused on the goal. 

Raghu already called me four times now. I called him back and said I’ll be back you go and enjoy. I finished my things and went to the room and pushed that saree away and wore a bikini. It was so embarrassing. I covered my nipples lolz.. It barely covered my boobs. But I felt like I’m not following Indian trend. I know Raghu like Indian things. I got an idea. I opened the bag and took the waist chain and wore it. Indian style. Ha ha… 

Then I wore a shorts and tee and went to the beach. I can see Raghu and her lying on the blanket and talking and laughing. From far away I can see Raghu seeing her boobies and hot body. 

I called Raghu. He turned and smiled and turned his head in an instant. She also smiled at me in a cunning manner. Oh.. I thought. I removed my shorts and tee and I called him again. Raghu’s eye fixed on me. Particularly on my waist chain. I ran towards him.

Like Reply

And stopped in the middle.Called him to come here. 

He was coming like a puppy back to it’s owner. He was still glimpsing my chest while I’m breathing hard. 

I said,” so can we do sunbathing now?”. 

He said,” you said you won’t wear a bikini”. I smiled at her and swung my hair. I lied in between Raghu and her. 

Raghu was rubbing my belly and said,” wow. I’m really surprised. I bet with wajah that you won’t come in a bikini. Now I lost to her.” 

wajah said, ” but you look little old in this”. 

Raghu enraged,” old ah. Wajah.. Clean your eyes and see again. First I thought you r good in it. But Ramya turned upside down.” she was about to say something. 

I interfered, ” Raghu can you get me some water and pat his cheeks.” he ran to get the water.

She spoke,” Raghu is a sweet guy. I bet he is brilliant. And handsome too.” 

I said,” yeah he is brilliant but innocent. He is vulnerable too.” 

she said,”So you also have an eye on him so who r u? What’s your relation with him?” 

I said,” I too like him that’s all”. ” you have more confidence didn’t u” 

she laughed saying this. We’ll see who will win. By saying that Raghu came with his water bottle. Raghu and we both talked more. But a cold war between us has started already. I already feel like I won. 

She showed her body way too much and she asked him to rub lotion on her. And be rubbed on mine too. 

And the bath is over we returned to our rooms. She kissed Raghu’s cheeks while leaving. Raghu too kissed her cheeks. 

I was in angry mode again.

We reached our room. I want to do something. I removed my robe and asked Raghu did I look good in this?. Saying that I sat on his lap. 

He said,”Ramya you r a killer. you know how to satisfy your man and to battle in the competition. Jeezz.. He finds it. He laughed and said,” don’t worry she is just a passer by… I won’t get involved with anyone other than you dear “.
Like Reply
 He kissed me on my cleave. 

Now show me and skills swing that ass for me. I went and lean on the wall and showed my ass to him. I bent and swung my ass in the rotation. 

I started striping. Now don’t ask that you r wearing the only bikini..What striping in that. Lolz.. I removed my top and threw that in Raghu’s face. He threw that to the corner of the room. I came on my knees and came to the bed like a baby. In doggy, I showed my ass up to him. 

He pushed a finger in my pussy on my panty. It felt little warm with the cloth in. Between. I started to get wet. I myself started holding my boobs.

He was licking my pussy with panties on. I can barely feel his tongue. But still, it is electrifying. He pushed a finger into my ass. Its gross. But I started to like something in my ass. My new panty went wet by my orgasm. I came little more. By this ass.Teasing. 

Raghu went and sat on the chair and whistled. I removed his shorts and his cock came like a spring. I licked from.The balls to the cock head in full. I took the whole of his cock. I started to use my tongue while giving him a blowjob. He lifted me suddenly and made me lie on the bed with head out of it. He then slid his cock into my mouth again. I started to suck on it. He asked me to stop and he started to move ….. It was like he was fucking my mouth. His cock his hitting my throat making me choke.He is getting faster. I was rubbing my clit while he is fucking my mouth. He came in my mouth. He came so much. I coughed even some started to ooze from my nose. I took a tissue and cleaned it. It was gross.But I like it. I patted his ass for doing so. 

Eve passed.

-- 

Night time. 

I wore a jean again and a black shirt. To meet Raghu’s friend. We met him. There was a party nearby his frnd said. He gave us passes to attend that spl one. We showed that to guards and went inside. To say abt that hall. It was so bright lighted, many drinks are available. 

Many one r kissing g and doing some hot things. 

I went to the washroom. I had some nature things..Lolz. And opened a door. There I saw a man tied in bed blindfolded and a girl riding him. 

I just closed the door and came to the hall. I saw wajah is inside the party. Raghu and she were talking and laughing. I was calm. I smiled when I saw her and she did too. She asked me to have a drink. I simply said no. 

Raghu said,”It’s common these days wajah. But she didn’t know that and likes to be little old fashioned.” I didn’t care much. She was drinking some thing. Raghu went to attend a call he got. 

She said, ” here I have every advantage, I drink and I will get laid today. These days guys like girls who drink not a traditional geezers. I lose my temper.

I pulled the glass from her hand and gulped it. I coughed. What a bad taste… She showed me a bottle. I drank that too. 

It took some minutes to do it. Raghu came by. He got shocked to see me drinking in a bottle. 

He rushed and asked,”Ramya what happened? “. 

She said,” I dunno she suddenly started drinking”. That bitch lied. 

I gave her a good slap on her cheeks. I said,” now I’m drunk you bitch. you said that this era guys like drunk girls. So get out of my way.” now Raghu understood everything. 

I drank.Too much. I feel so tired and I collapsed. 

Like Reply
The next thing I remember is I’m in bed while Raghu is drinking coffee. 

My clothes were changed.

I started crying. I said,” sorry. I acted badly last night “. 

He said,” yeah you acted badly. But I like it. Please act badly often you r so cute and hot when you r bad. I dunno you r so jealous of her. Don’t lose hope or underestimate urself. I will be with you forever. He hugged me and I started to kiss his neck. He kissed my lips. 

I removed his t-shirt. And said. you want me to be bad. So am I. I pushed him to the bed and took a saree from the bag. I tied his strong hands to the bed but I didn’t blindfolded him. 

He already knew what’s gonna happen. I removed his shorts and kissed his chest. I sat on his cock and started to grind it. Raghu was gulped a little. As his hands and legs are tied. I rubbed myself on him and kissing his lips. My juices r flowing on his shaft. 

I licked his cock for sometime.And asked,” r you ready? 

he said, ” yes ma’am “. I slid his cock in. I was different from past times. When he fucked me it feels like he is entering me. 

Now I’m controlling. I sat on his cock fully. I gasped. I never felt so deep before. Its almost reached the end. I started to ride. I was biting my finger while doing so. My boobs r swinging and hitting each other while I turned. It was too much for me. I moaned. And bent and licking Raghu’s face like a mad lady. I didn’t stop riding.

I was caressing his balls while moving. 

He was almost screaming,” Ramya slow down you r breaking me… I’m gonna cum…Inside u. you may get..” 

I stopped by pressing my lips to his. We r fighting with our mouths. His cock going untouched deep spots I came again and leaving Raghu all wet by squirting. I lied powerless for some min with his dick buried in me. I regained some strength and started to ride very fast. 

He shouted”I am gonna cum…. Very much. ” he came inside me. It was so warm. He shouted his juiced directly to my womb. I can feel it reaching faster. I fell on his chest. I can.Hear his heartbeat pounding so hard. I slept on him again.Leaving his tied to the bed. Ha ha. I was so tired of continuous orgasms. I just slept. 

After enjoying another four days of best we returned to the home.

Like Reply

Hey, everyone. It’s your Ramya again. I hope you guys are fine and well. I have an important thing to tell you that I will tell at the end. 

Without wasting any time lets jump into the play. 

--

Sun rose I woke up pretty early as usual and done with my works and did a special puja. 

It’s the result day for Raghu. I woke him up with a kiss and a coffee. He seems so cool not even bothering about results. He is a bright student but even I worry every time. 

He said that he is going out and will be back in an hour. 

I was in kitchen finished my things. I thought how my days got changed in just six weeks. From a calm lady to hungry cool wife. These days I started to take a nap at noon as we are not sleeping soundly at night. 

I ate and went for a nap. Raghu woke me up by kissing my hips. (He is such a navel fetish guy. He can’t help playing with my navel). He gave me ladoos and said he passed with good marks. 

I kissed his lips smooched it and said then you have your price tonight. 

I called my dad and said about the results. 

We had a good sex that night. (It’s nothing special just a normal sex).

--

The next day whole of my family is in our home. They too bought sweets and stuff. 

Raghu teased me saying your dad sure treats his son-in-law with good care. I blushed and hit his chest. Almost all persons including me are wondering what will Raghu do next? 

My dad asked him and he said that I am going to be a doctor. We all are happy. And I also accompanied him by saying, “there are many good colleges here”. 

Then when he said the most shocking thing I don’t wanna hear. He said,” I am going to do medicine abroad. I am going alone and I will be coming to home once a year”.

Before anyone opened their mouth I shouted, “NOO”. 

He saw me in a hopeless manner. 

I said,” then what about me? What will I do if you go there?” All of my family thought I am speaking as a mother. But we both know the real thing. I am crying in despair. I went to my room saying, “You are not going to abroad. If you are going I am coming too”. I started weeping on my bed. I can’t even think a night without him. But my biggest fear was what if I lose him forever? What if someone took him away from me? These things started to tear my head to the core.

--

Later at evening, Raghu came to my room with a tea and locked the room. Seeing him in anger I threw almost every book in the cupboard. He then gave me a squeeze on my cheek and hugged me lightly and our conversation began.

Raghu: “I am just going for studying. Time will pass like the tide. You just wait till I return”.

I shouted, “Let me come with you. I will be happy when I am with you. I don’t want to be all alone again.

Raghu: “Don’t be childish Ramya! I am not going for a trip to take you. I am going for studies. And the place is new for you and the people are new for you. 

Then I can’t be at home sharp at eve. I may be at the library or in attending cases. And then also you will be alone. So shut this crap and be here. I will come to see you once in a year. Be mature enough to accept this. I love you so I don’t wanna put you in an inexperienced place.

I hugged him and said, “Don’t forget me when you are there. And don’t be annoyed if I called you by times. And don’t cheat on me.” 

He kissed me and said, ”Let’s seal the deal like big peoples”.

I smiled and said,” you always playful aren’t you?” I lowered his shorts and took his cock out. I kissed it and it started growing. The scent from his cock is so exciting. I slowly licked the base. 

He was impatient. He just pushed it inside. I gasped and choked. He simply said, “Breath from your mouth”. I am licking and sucking it like a candy. 

Like Reply
Good collection.
Repped you.
Please continue.
[+] 1 user Likes pcirma's post
Like Reply

Hey, everyone. It’s your Ramya again. I hope you guys are fine and well. I have an important thing to tell you that I will tell at the end. 

Without wasting any time lets jump into the play. 

--

Sun rose I woke up pretty early as usual and done with my works and did a special puja. 

It’s the result day for Raghu. I woke him up with a kiss and a coffee. He seems so cool not even bothering about results. He is a bright student but even I worry every time. 

He said that he is going out and will be back in an hour. 

I was in kitchen finished my things. I thought how my days got changed in just six weeks. From a calm lady to hungry cool wife. These days I started to take a nap at noon as we are not sleeping soundly at night. 

I ate and went for a nap. Raghu woke me up by kissing my hips. (He is such a navel fetish guy. He can’t help playing with my navel). He gave me ladoos and said he passed with good marks. 

I kissed his lips smooched it and said then you have your price tonight. 

I called my dad and said about the results. 

We had a good sex that night. (It’s nothing special just a normal sex).

--

The next day whole of my family is in our home. They too bought sweets and stuff. 

Raghu teased me saying your dad sure treats his son-in-law with good care. I blushed and hit his chest. Almost all persons including me are wondering what will Raghu do next? 

My dad asked him and he said that I am going to be a doctor. We all are happy. And I also accompanied him by saying, “there are many good colleges here”. 

Then when he said the most shocking thing I don’t wanna hear. He said,” I am going to do medicine abroad. I am going alone and I will be coming to home once a year”.

Before anyone opened their mouth I shouted, “NOO”. 

He saw me in a hopeless manner. 

I said,” then what about me? What will I do if you go there?” All of my family thought I am speaking as a mother. But we both know the real thing. I am crying in despair. I went to my room saying, “You are not going to abroad. If you are going I am coming too”. I started weeping on my bed. I can’t even think a night without him. But my biggest fear was what if I lose him forever? What if someone took him away from me? These things started to tear my head to the core.

--

Later at evening, Raghu came to my room with a tea and locked the room. Seeing him in anger I threw almost every book in the cupboard. He then gave me a squeeze on my cheek and hugged me lightly and our conversation began.

Raghu: “I am just going for studying. Time will pass like the tide. You just wait till I return”.

I shouted, “Let me come with you. I will be happy when I am with you. I don’t want to be all alone again.

Raghu: “Don’t be childish Ramya! I am not going for a trip to take you. I am going for studies. And the place is new for you and the people are new for you. 

Then I can’t be at home sharp at eve. I may be at the library or in attending cases. And then also you will be alone. So shut this crap and be here. I will come to see you once in a year. Be mature enough to accept this. I love you so I don’t wanna put you in an inexperienced place.

I hugged him and said, “Don’t forget me when you are there. And don’t be annoyed if I called you by times. And don’t cheat on me.” 

He kissed me and said, ”Let’s seal the deal like big peoples”.

I smiled and said,” you always playful aren’t you?” I lowered his shorts and took his cock out. I kissed it and it started growing. 

The scent from his cock is so exciting. I slowly licked the base. 

He was impatient. He just pushed it inside. 

I gasped and choked. 

He simply said, “Breath from your mouth”. 

I am licking and sucking it like a candy. 
[+] 3 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply
Huff.. I wrote a big one this time. I think… I’m typing for two hours. I hope you like this part too.

Someone patted the door, ”Ramya dad’s calling you”. 

Raghu shouted, “She is busy with my sweet wait for some time”. I bet she didn’t understand a bit. 

She just said, ok and went. 

I rubbed and massaged his balls while sucking it. Woo, I love sucking his cock to the base. I forced my head fast so I can blow him powerfully. He held my head tight and came inside my mouth. I drank it all. He came well. 

Not too shabby. Then I went outside adjusting my saree. 

I said to dad that it’s ok for me. He can go abroad. 

# #

After some days he decided to go to Sydney. All necessary works are done. And I went to the airport to send him off. I shouted to him,” be strong all the best Raghu”. And I said to myself, “Be strong Ramya”.

I passed my time by reading books and thank god my sis came to visit me often so I didn’t felt boring. 

Raghu just made formal calls nothing else. I too didn’t call him much so I won’t disturb him. I was counting days. 

#

Finally, after many months Raghu called and said,” he is coming home in three days.” 

I was literally jumping. I went to the parlour and did all body wax and went shopping and bought a new dress. And I cleaned all home. 

I went to take a bath the night before Raghu came. I started masturbating because I can’t control myself from horniness. I thought as Raghu fucking me and I rubbed my clit hard and used two fingers to reach my g-spot. 

Got that and I screamed, “come to mom, I am starving”. Woah. 

I passed out. I came too much and I went to sleep. 

--
Like Reply
banana

I hear a doorbell when I woke. 

I ran to open the door and I can’t believe my eyes. 

It’s Raghu. He grew so much in some months.

He dropped the bag inside and lifted me while closing the door. We are kissing like mad people. I stopped him and said,” go and brush first your mouth is stinking”. 

He is still holding and pushing me on the wall. He gave me a weird look. 

I was like who cares. And I started to bite his lips and kiss him. 

He lifted my nighty and threw that. He straight away pushed his cock inside my pussy without a warning. 

I shouted, “ahhhh slow down”. 

He is fucking me while I am still being lifted by him. He is going so deep. I am holding him by my legs locked kept biting his neck. He too started kissing my earlobes. 

I came for that. He fucked me like a piston and came after some time. He threw me on the bed and he too fell on it. He hugged me and said, “You are tight as ever Ramya”. His voice changed too. And his hug was so strong than before. 

I missed you so much. I said. 

He kissed my back and said,” I missed you too”.

Then I gave him a bath with oil and all. 

We had a session there. And we fucked in kitchen, in the hall, even on the dining table. 

I was so happy so he was. 

He said that he will be back in some time. He was going to meet his friends. I too said goodbye. And I said to him to come home early. He pinched my hip and said I will.

Like Reply
I made his favourite foods as dinner. 

He came back home like late evening. 

I asked him about Sydney and his studies. 

He said that it’s great. We had dinner and talked a lot. Suddenly Raghu said, “Today’s word is legs”… 

I was like what? 

He repeated the same. 

I said so what? 

He said,” let’s see how long you can keep that (legs) spread.” 

I asked him to carry me to bed. We were smooching passionately till the end. 

He said,” Now it’s time”. 

I asked him to wait and watch. I dropped my saree pallu. I removed everything except panties. 

He slapped my ass cheeks and asked to remove it too. I sat on his lap and grinded my butt on his cock while kissing each other. Then I reached the bed and spread my legs as far as I can and said, “are you going to stand all night or what?”

He jumped and spread my thighs even more. He got hold of my hip. 

I was prepared for the thing which is gonna come. He placed his face on my pussy and started to rub his face. I am already wet. My legs are closing themselves. But he is keeping it in the spread. He bit my clit and pulled it while licking it with tongue. 

I am moaning like anything “Raghu, hmm….. You learned new tricks ah … take your hands off.. I can’t hold more like this. He is not even listening. He pushed his tongue inside my pussy and started moving it inside. 

I can’t even think straight. I came like a tsunami. Squirted like anything. I missed this damn thing for many months. 
Like Reply
Raghu is whipping his face with a pillow. He said, “You seem to enjoy it”. 

I pulled him to the bed and literally tore his shorts and took his cock out. I didn’t notice it bed his cock too grew some measurements. BINGO. lolz.. I was so shaky with this orgasm thing.

So I lied in bed and asked him to do the thing.

He took two pillows and placed it under my butt. It made me like a slope. He is rubbing his cock at the entrance. 

I shouted, “Don’t play just give me the injection doctor…” He seemed little surprised but he entered in. He lifted my spread legs and placed it on his shoulders. He pushed it in. It was on a whole damn level. He entered so deep than ever he did. He was doing the stroke thing. 

I patted his face and asked him to give attention to my boobs. He pinched my nipples and started sucking it. I am pulling his head to my boobs by my hands. He started to move more fastly. I used my legs to push him more deeply. I came again. 

He shouted,” hmmm…. don’t move your legs. I am gonna cum soon.” He came inside me. He fell on me and we are kissing. It like he is showering my insides with his cum.

--

In that month, we had sex tons of times. 

We did some new things. We tried new positions. 

I rode him on my ass. 

##

And he again went to continue his studies after his vacations are over. 

My sister also did visit me in the mean time. 

I skipped my periods. I believed that it is going to come later. 

One day I went shopping with my sister. All of the sudden I felt dizzy and I fell unconscious. 

My sister took me to the hospital nearby. When I woke my parents and my sister are there in the hospital. 

We came home.

Like Reply
My dad straight away asked, “Who’s is this?” 

I was confused. I asked, “what happened?”. 

My mom said that I am pregnant. I was so happy. I wanted to tell that to Raghu. I got down from the bed happily. 

-

Again my dad asked, “Who’s the father?” 

I was so afraid to say that. 

He shouted,” what will Raghu think if he came to know about this?” 

I said in a fear,” it was Raghu!” 

All of the others got blank. 

I said it again. I got a slap from my dad and mom too. 

My sister turned her face away. 

Mom shouted, “You are a disgrace to the family Ramya. I never thought you will go so cheap to have a baby of your own son.” 

They wanted me to abort it. 

I said give me time to think it out. 

Dad isn’t in a mood to give time and all. He asked me to do now. 

My mom made him accept. 

My sister then came to my room at night and she asked what happened? I said the whole thing. 

She was convinced.

##

I called Raghu and said that I was pregnant. 

He was so happy hearing this. I also said that we were caught and dad wants me to abort the child. 

He said,” I am coming asap Don't think more till I return”. 

He was here as soon as possible. He asked,” what you decided?” 

I said,” I decided to abort the child.” Raghu gave me two hard slaps I ever got. Hearing me screaming dad and mom came downstairs. 

Big talks went. Both dad and Raghu argued a lot. 

Like Reply
banana

He justified our relation and me also definite in it. 

After a long thinking dad said,” I accept your relationship. He convinced me by saying the facts. But I can’t anyone let my family prestige down. So there are two choices for you. One is you should abort and stay in my home in the village. The second one is you can have the baby. But you should leave this place and promise me that you two never come back. 

Now the choice is yours.” 

I saw Raghu and I touched my belly. After some minutes I said, “I am not going to abort the baby.” Hearing this dad took mom and went out of the home. 

Raghu smiled at me and said,” thank god he gave you brain for thinking.” 

I asked,” now what do we do?” He said that he want time to think.

--

After some days, Raghu told me the plan. 

He asked me to stay here for the time being and asked me to come to Sydney when I get the visa. 

As the time passed I get it and reached there. And KHyati born. We married there again. 

And I got an attention of being a nurse. I joined nursing and studied hard. Meanwhile, we adopted a lady in her 50s to look after Khyati when we both go to classes. 

Time passed like a tide. We both finished our studies. Raghu is doing his final year of internship now. In the mean, while Haneesh born. Many things happened and we landed on Kobe. 

We both are working in the same hospital. (Having fun at night shifts..lolz). But our love never decreased even a bit. It rather grew. Now I feel like this is life.

I want to tell my readers. Don’t keep whining about the past or worry about future. Live the present and plan the future and ignore the past and learn from it. I too started my second innings in my 34th age. 

So life has its own rules. So play with it. Dear girls, be strong. Don’t be dependable!

#

Now for the important matter, officially this is my last part of my story. 

I thank all my readers who supported me and encouraged me in this journey. 

Special thanks to XOSSIPY site for being a platform for me to say my life louder. 

Don’t worry I will try to be in touch with you guys by new stories. Love you loads. 

It’s your Ramya signing off! Bye bye!

Post your comments at prabaramya145;.

What did you think of this story??
Like Reply