Adultery Who Watches the Watchmen Ch. 06 –Different Turn
(23-01-2021, 12:52 PM)mouthinvader Wrote: Is this change Ok -Iam trying to take it in total different direction - Is it fine Sleepy

No, it’s going to ruin the story. Story was about watchmen and a wife. It’s not about who husband is having sex with. 

Just my opinion
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(23-01-2021, 06:40 PM)Zigspr Wrote: No, it’s going to ruin the story. Story was about watchmen and a wife. It’s not about who husband is having sex with. 

Just my opinion

Yes you are right i just hope to connect it - just expanded on hubby watching wife sex from original one 
Thanks for the feedback - will get back
[+] 1 user Likes mouthinvader's post
Like Reply
Contd..
 Just as Prakash was about to start Chief Karumbu told something in animated manner to Malu

Malu: Prakash Chief says whoever comes first – I mean climax first will become cockhold this is stamina and  manliness challenge you have seen your wife doing all without any inhibition can you take the challenge

Prakash : what iam supposed to do feeling rattled and hot & erotic hearing those words ?

Malu: Even I do know it’s all as per Chief now if chief climaxes you can decide c’mon do it as she grabbed his cock in her mouth her arms gesticulating to fuck her mouth as mighty Chief Karumbu battered her from behind

Prakash without any choice decided to just enjoy as he fucked her mouth hard shouting this for you Mens take it take it O god you have big mouth he as saw virtually Malu was taking his complete cock inside her mouth Karumbu was also slapping her butts not hard but very erotically hitting and squeezing with a shouting “mke wako kahaba wangu-“ Kahaba wangu”  “Kahabu wangu”  repeatedly pointing at me as he fucked her hard meaning your wife is my whore my whore only !!!

Prakash even normal cannot hold much longer seeing the total scene and the way Malu was taking the total cock just could not control himself

Mens take it her here I cum O my god O my god O Malu you are my Mens as he was on his toes erupting into her mouth Malu simply sucked without a whimper as Chief Karumbu looked pleased as he was now fucking in slow rhythm allowing Malu to take care of Prakash’s cock PK slowly recovered as his cock rapidly lost its hardness as he took it from Malu’s mouth just taking the chair absolutely looking exhausted and tired as he took the whisky bottle and took a swig .

Chief took his ultra hard monster cock from Malu’s Pussy and said something in local language to Malu as he came towards me point his black cock at me & took the bottle and had a big slug Pk was how ever for a second  transfixed on the big black cock he thought what will Mens do if she gets this kind of cock turning then towards Malu PK asked what Chief was shouting

Malu : Oh he was shouting “your wife is my whore- mine mine only” in our local language you know it’s the act but also after seeing that video he probably really meant your real wife , Ok Pk take a sip & come to bed you will be cockhold as per Chief karumbu’s wishes

Malu walked to bed and lay down on her back chief asked her move one side of the bed  and gave her a pillow which see kept behind her butts so Pussy was in a raised condition then he indicated me and something to malu

Malu: Prakash just enjoy can you please lie down your face here showing her pussy

PK was perplexed and worried thinking what I have got into but then he decided Mens can have so much fun why not him Malu indicated to lie and my his face just near the Pillow and her leaking pussy lips in a angular position so that my face was beside the pillow then she moved and ensured my mouth was in line with her pussy in sideways position (my head right angle to her pussy)

Malu : Just close your eyes and relax and enjoy

PK closed eyes he knew Chief will mount her and he will have ring seat view forgetting what really was going to happen .

Chief saunter over almost opening her legs up and as PK felt the Malu’s butts touching face then as Chief entered her pussy as Malu shouted “ Kubwa sana “ Kubwa Sana” oh god its so big repeating in english Oh god

PK however had a pleasant shock and new experience of his life as he felt chief Karumbu big balls caressing and bashing his lips feeling so erotic he started opening his mouth as he proceeded give a good lick this was so awesome he could feel his cock hardening again as he thought this will be some day as now he was also able to take the big black balls in his mouth

Then Chief stopped and removed the pillow as now his open mouth was very close right on the pussy line as PK opened eyes &  looked up he felt big Cock coming towards his open mouth then with half the rim of the cock in his mouth as he was in the sideways position chief started to fuck Malu real hard as whimpered O No No O no O No big chief

PK never had this kind of feeling as through his open mouth the big bad cock was fucking Malu as he enjoyed the hard underside of cock as it banged Malu’s pussy he felt little embarrassed but also enjoying this cock passing in & out through his mouth also he was getting lot of precum as he felt so many exotic thoughts in his mind

Chief Karumbu was a clever man as now as he took his full cock out of Malu’s Puusy he started entering from PK’s open mouth in side ways and for a mili second PK could feel black monster almost in his mouth as Chief fucked Malu , Prakash was totally heightened by this sexual act as the now chief started fucking her in so powerfully always throwing Prakash ample juices as chief suddenly increased his speed of fucking the pussy then very rapid rapidly as he collapsed fully into Malu’s pussy as he climaxed “ Kikele Kikele “ (meaning thank you )O maan as his balls were almost inside PK ‘s mouth as he furiously pumped his juices then all the motion stopped

All three of them lay in the highly sex charged atmosphere PK could feels juices flowing in the sides of his face as they lay then an a absolute provocative gesture Chief just moved the softening cock out of Malu ‘s cock and just into PK’s mouth as he just pushed it a little and just rested .

PK thought my god what has happened to me as this juicy black cockhead was in his mouth he felt so helpless then he started sucking the cock as he sucked the residual cum from big African for a few seconds just then Chief moved away and in another surprise Chief Karumbu moved over and took PK’s cock in his mouth

PK was truly shocked by this absolute bisexual experience as he shouted Oh god chief that’s so sweet as Malu simply now sat on his vacated face her pussy lips straight on his open mouth she then bent forward and as she & chief started sharing my cock in their mouth and licking all sides

PK having gaping pussy in his mouth proceeded to lick even as unstoppable flow of cum & Malu’s residual juices seeped into his mouth  as he kept swallowing and sucking this was unreal as he felt the hard mouth of Chief on his cock he exploded into a utterly blasting climax slightly painfull as Chief kept sucking on then as PK stopped cumming his mouth left the cock as PK could see Malu taking his soft member in his mouth just relaxed inside her mouth  .

PK now had Malu’s clit positioned straight at his mouth understood what was required he started sucking it with gusto in moments later he could see Malu’s almost struggling up and down her face turned towards ceiling  wimpering O God O god O god  then collapsed my god My god it’s so so good oh no as she just had a heady climax as she turned and fell to his side as both of them relaxed

PK just did not what all he swallowed but he thought funnily we have all shared all our sex juices as he turned he saw Chief Karumbu sitting in the chair & sipping the whisky Malu’s looked down & out as lay eyes closed ,PK got up as a naked Karumbu walked to him offering the whisky bottle as Pk took a sip and looked for a towel to wipe his face

Chief karumbu no maan just relax as pulled one more chair beckoning him to sit as the two men sat naked covered with cum and sex juices taking  sips direct from the whisky bottle looking at the totally fucked out Malu.

Contd

[+] 3 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply
good , give her banke and more of his freinds
[+] 1 user Likes blackdesk's post
Like Reply
(24-01-2021, 04:49 PM)blackdesk Wrote: good , give her banke and more of his freinds

Comming up just Mens took a break horseride
Like Reply
Who Watches the Watchmen Ch.11 –Hari’s turn 

Mens after the breath taking afternoon had sat down written a detailed mail to her hubby Prakash on all that happened last one week she had not left any detail she also had indicated she will try have her relationship with Banke slowly getting away from Dara but the problem was if Dara calls she really did not know how to avoid she had asked PK to suggest what she should do even Mens could not believe she wrote this kind of email with such contents but she wanted to be honest with PK –they were reasonably honest even Prakash showing call girl he was sleeping last time .

Mens got up early next day it was nice Friday morning Mens send message to PK not knowing after torrid bisexual night and heavy drinking PK was still sleeping so no message back Mens wondered why no message from Prakash then she got on with her schedule prepared breakfast and afternoon meal together then had breakfast along with Ayan . As they were eating Ayan himself suggested mummy from monday shall I go to school it was a surprise but Mens said if he promised he would be careful he can go to school.

Mens was cleaning her kitchen after the morning work when she got message from Banke –madam keep the main door open

Mens was shocked and thrilled but quickly walked across and kept the main door unlocked came back continued with her kitchen work

Her mobile buzzed it was Banke –I am in your bathroom please come as the phone was cut

Mens was super thrilled and hot and also nervous with Banke’s unusual aggressive behavior
She went to the bedroom took a towel walked across to Ayan’s room mummy is going to take bath please check the door if you hear door bell –Ok as Ayan nodded  

Mens locked the front door and with butterflies in her stomach went to the bedroom removed all her garments just with a towel on walked into the bathroom.

Banke was sitting in the closed toilet seat sporting his gigantic black cock as Mens signalled quiet as she opened the tap for running water sound  

Mens: What is this surprise visit Blackie you know Ayan is here

Banke : Sorry Madam after yesterday I had to try I needed you so badly see how I feel for you showing big black hard on

Mens : I can see that but what we will do in this small room

Banke : I will bathe you and you can bath me please remove that towel I want to see the most beautiful mamsaab naked I simply love your jutting breast ,cushiony butts and my god sweet hot mouth

Mens seemingly worried removed the towel as Banke walked and embraced her in a tight clasp he was tall she was reaching his shoulder only as she looked up he kissed her lips as his hands started mauling her butts his black cock hard against stomach

Mens was feeling  really hot and so raunchy in the small toilet Banke then did a quick surprise as he stopped the kiss in one action he simply put his strong hands on her shoulder lifted her over his stomach slowly  pushing his massive cock towards ever willing pussy probing and unerringly  finding the wet love tunnel as he slowly but steadily let me down as his cock quickly entered  her most moist pussy  

Mens was shocked O blackey my god you are fast learner that was so fast oh god so unexpected but its so so good as she then locked both her legs around Banke’s dark hips  
Banke then took her lips back in his mouth as he kissed and munched her lips as Mens responded in equal measure this sudden entry and big black cock in her love hole meant she was absolutely steaming with her juices as his Black warm cock was maddening almost filling her completely

Banke then took his hands on to her hips as moved her up and down like doll this required lot of strength but Banke was a strong tall man he did effortlessly as he absolutely manhandled her so that now his Black big cock was effortlessly sliding in and out her love hole

Mens was totally enjoying this overpowering strong manly fucking by Banke she liked this display of strength she was helpless against the big cock she wanted solid fuck she did not mind the bathroom floor also

Mens breaking the kiss with Banke asked can we  sit on the floor as she hung on him Banke moved to the side wall and  then slided down and sat with his cock absolutely inside memsaab’s wonderfully lubricated pussy

Now Mens decided to give some action of her own as she tried to move up and  down on the big cock enjoying the deep penetration in this position Banke quick to sieze the idea then using both his hand  on her hips started a steady moving her up and down motion ensuring every time his total cock was inside the wondrous pussy  

Sush : Blackey my god this is amazing oh god I needed this Oh god blackey you are stetching my pussy it so good Oh god Blackey  take my breast in your mouth you are ignoring that O blackey

Banke :  Amazed by Memsaab reactions oh god how can I forgot the sweetest breast absolutely mauled her breast taking the nipples in his mouth munching as he twitched the cock in memsaab’s pussy when it was deep in her pussy

Sush : O Blackey Oh god I feel your cock stetching its amazing in response the twitch so very good O my Blackey you are getting better and better know fuck me hard Blackey please indicating the floor

Banke : looked around we were almost underneath  the shower he stretched his arms and opened the shower as the cold water sprinkled on us he gently lowered me in the wet floor as he came forward for one second he straightened  his big cock went out with ultra quick action he reclaimed his hole getting on top of me

Mens: Oh god Blackey this is so hot the cold water on my body your hot warm cock inside C’mon fuck me hard I want blackey now as again she locked her legs and thighs onto Banke ‘s back
Banke the proceeded absolutely fuck her like maniac in the wet floor banging the hers butts in the water as the shower sprayed all around it was such wety fuck as water splashed and whoshed around the running pipe water overflowing

Banke : Memsaab iam cumming  O god o god its so so so good memsaab oh my menaka as he blasted absolutely hot cum inside her helplessly ravaged pussy walls 

Mens: Because of the absolute sexual arousal and this narrow cramped bathroom , water splashing all around and black watchman fucking her so hard & adding to that cold shower spraying suddenly felt his hot cum blasting her pussy walls it just struck to her core as gripped his cock went into a shattering orgasmic climax

Mens was crying “ O blackey O Blackey Its so so so very hot I am cumming  I am coming Oh no oh no blackey ha ahhs as she closed her mouth whimpering against this black warrior strong shoulder she simply loved this feeling of fullfiment she knew this was youth power & his dynamic thick ultra hard  black cock  as thy lay together under the shower .

Banke was speechless even he did not know what just happened as hugged his dear Memsaab as the striking cold water from shower was like balm to the hot sex just happened in that kinky bathroom he felt if he could get Memsaab on daily basis what absolute pleasure it will be as he enjoyed this moment of pure bliss and ecstasy with total satisfaction

Contd.. 

[+] 8 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply
[Image: Untitled.jpg]
Like Reply
Ohh hot, super Duper hot update. Thanks a lot.
Like Reply
Extremely hot update
Like Reply
Supppeeerrr
Like Reply
(25-01-2021, 02:30 PM)blackdesk Wrote: Ohh hot, super Duper hot update. Thanks a lot.

thanks
[+] 1 user Likes mouthinvader's post
Like Reply
(25-01-2021, 04:18 PM)Sankamithira Wrote: Supppeeerrr

thanks
Like Reply
(25-01-2021, 04:14 PM)Krish World Wrote: Extremely hot update

Namaskar
Like Reply
Contd..  

As both of them relished the explosive sex and fulfilling finish here thee was knock in the bathroom door and Ayan’s voice mummy quick to get up Mens signalled quiet to Banke as she pushed in back side of the door and opened the door

Mens: Yes Ayaan just finishing my bath what do you want?

Ayan : There was 2-3 calls from the gate that Hari uncle I told come after your bath

Mens : Thank you beta I will talk to him give me 5 minutes I will come as she closed the door

Banke was already  toweling himself & said Memsaab  can you close bedroom for 2 minutes as he gave the towel Mens as she walked my god this guy with hard body and always half raised cock troubled her as she  locked the bedroom , Banke had kept all his clothes under the bed as he quickly dressed today all black dress and a head cap wearing a plain glass he looked different as Mens quickly changed into Churidhar and top this was something new

Banke: O Memsaab you look so beautiful in this churi so shapely even in this your breast are inviting

Mens: Arre Banke be careful slightly tense I will open the door and go to Ayan’s room you go to 5Th floor and leave from there

Banke Just pulled up Mens & with lot of freedom kissed her flush on the lips thank you Memsaab

Mens: Oh god Banke as she took a towel across her breast & opened the main door seeing no one she signalled him as he walked across and took the stairs

Mens: Taking a deep breath then did a very clever think she called Hari after 2 seconds so he will be in the phone as Banke crosses

Mens: good morning Hari sir how are you how are things

Hari: I just called say hello

Mens : Thank you why don’t you join us for evening coffee I was in middle of some cleaning work sorry

Hari: Not a problem I will come by 4 pm

Mens called Banke asked him no issue in the gate not an issue madam I had not taken the main gate there is smaller gate for workmen in E block I came out of that no issues Ok bye Banke as she cut the phone

Then she just went to Ayan’s room and lay on his bed as she thought about the absolutely awesome sex episode it was so wild and the sex under shower was mind boggling and she thought  the climax was out of the world it further re-enforced her belief that she had to find way to be only with Banke the sex was top class and it was like 2 equals she liked that enjoyment

Then her mobile started buzzing It was Dara

Mens : Oh my god what does he want know –Hello Daraji how are you

Dara: Are you missing us maybe I should make a surprise visit

Mens : don’t even think if you want I will come in 2-3 days

Dara: No memsaab that also is a problem as many people are asking who was that good lady that day who came so let’s wait for same time and meet in some place may be in a hotel

Mens: Daraji don’t worry we will meet some time thanks for calling me I will wait for your call

Dara: Ok Memsaab that is good I will call you after sometime

Mens thought the bloody guy had a 19 year girl now he does not want her now as her native jealousy came into force always she used to feel when Dara used enjoy the servant maid ,This time she thought this is for good so slowly we will stop with Dara but heart in heart she felt unhappy that Dara has chosen another girl over her

Mens thought so much for sleeping only with Banke as she smiled with erotic thoughts and small jealousies

Her phone buzzed again this time at last it was her Hubby Prakash she quickly go online in skype

Mens: Oh god Prakash what happened morning I tried was not getting any reply

PK : O good morning Mens I had a massive party last night I simply slept of dear

Mens: Oh god that means some Singapore girl friend so you enjoyed and a great time without your wife and son

PK : O common its not like that you won’t believe it was with Kenyan girl but we drank so much also many of friends joined

Mens: Not much here again sailing today are some rest

PK : No we are leaving in 3 hours i am sailing to Srilanka let me see if can get a break I will come for week.

Mens: That will be great –did you see my mail

Pk: It was lengthy I had copies pasted I will read at my leisure and speak probably next wednesday-call Ayan I will say my bye

Ayan and Pk spoke for some as they said their bye‘s and cut the skype connection

Mens then had lunch with Ayan and then fell into deep sleep when the calling door bell buzzed  

she knew it would be Hari as she went open the door

She opened the door to her utter surprise it was Dara

Surprised as he walked in –Mens said please go to the bedroom as he walked cockily to the bedroom

Mens locked the door her heart was beating like mad worried about the next course of action she knew in few minutes Hari will be at the door  Mens  thought  what  a day .

Mens walked to Dara-Please you remain in the bedroom the new security chief is coming for coffee so be here only

Dara: Mens you had got a new lover aready that’s a big guy little old  Oh god you are amazing now you are becoming watchmen’s mistress woman

Mens : God Dara just remove your dirty thoughts from your mind he helped me with Ayan when he fell down he is just a friend as again the bell buzzed

Mens : Please be here as she locked the bedroom door and opened the main door it was Hari at the door

Mens: please come in I am having a bit of  headache sorry I am not entertaining you today

Hari : Not an issue take I will come tomorrow I will say my Hi to Ayan as he walked into Ayan ‘s room and spent few minutes he left leaving Mens at the mercy of Dara ..

Contd..

[+] 3 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply
(26-01-2021, 08:28 AM)It\s a short update, but you are really good at writing??? . Waiting for the next update Wrote: ..  

As both of them relished the explosive sex and fulfilling finish here thee was knock in the bathroom door and Ayan’s voice mummy quick to get up Mens signalled quiet to Banke as she pushed in back side of the door and opened the door

Mens: Yes Ayaan just finishing my bath what do you want?

Ayan : There was 2-3 calls from the gate that Hari uncle I told come after your bath

Mens : Thank you beta I will talk to him give me 5 minutes I will come as she closed the door

Banke was already  toweling himself & said Memsaab  can you close bedroom for 2 minutes as he gave the towel Mens as she walked my god this guy with hard body and always half raised cock troubled her as she  locked the bedroom , Banke had kept all his clothes under the bed as he quickly dressed today all black dress and a head cap wearing a plain glass he looked different as Mens quickly changed into Churidhar and top this was something new

Banke: O Memsaab you look so beautiful in this churi so shapely even in this your breast are inviting

Mens: Arre Banke be careful slightly tense I will open the door and go to Ayan’s room you go to 5Th floor and leave from there

Banke Just pulled up Mens & with lot of freedom kissed her flush on the lips thank you Memsaab

Mens: Oh god Banke as she took a towel across her breast & opened the main door seeing no one she signalled him as he walked across and took the stairs

Mens: Taking a deep breath then did a very clever think she called Hari after 2 seconds so he will be in the phone as Banke crosses

Mens: good morning Hari sir how are you how are things

Hari: I just called say hello

Mens : Thank you why don’t you join us for evening coffee I was in middle of some cleaning work sorry

Hari: Not a problem I will come by 4 pm

Mens called Banke asked him no issue in the gate not an issue madam I had not taken the main gate there is smaller gate for workmen in E block I came out of that no issues Ok bye Banke as she cut the phone

Then she just went to Ayan’s room and lay on his bed as she thought about the absolutely awesome sex episode it was so wild and the sex under shower was mind boggling and she thought  the climax was out of the world it further re-enforced her belief that she had to find way to be only with Banke the sex was top class and it was like 2 equals she liked that enjoyment

Then her mobile started buzzing It was Dara

Mens : Oh my god what does he want know –Hello Daraji how are you

Dara: Are you missing us maybe I should make a surprise visit

Mens : don’t even think if you want I will come in 2-3 days

Dara: No memsaab that also is a problem as many people are asking who was that good lady that day who came so let’s wait for same time and meet in some place may be in a hotel

Mens: Daraji don’t worry we will meet some time thanks for calling me I will wait for your call

Dara: Ok Memsaab that is good I will call you after sometime

Mens thought the bloody guy had a 19 year girl now he does not want her now as her native jealousy came into force always she used to feel when Dara used enjoy the servant maid ,This time she thought this is for good so slowly we will stop with Dara but heart in heart she felt unhappy that Dara has chosen another girl over her

Mens thought so much for sleeping only with Banke as she smiled with erotic thoughts and small jealousies

Her phone buzzed again this time at last it was her Hubby Prakash she quickly go online in skype

Mens: Oh god Prakash what happened morning I tried was not getting any reply

PK : O good morning Mens I had a massive party last night I simply slept of dear

Mens: Oh god that means some Singapore girl friend so you enjoyed and a great time without your wife and son

PK : O common its not like that you won’t believe it was with Kenyan girl but we drank so much also many of friends joined

Mens: Not much here again sailing today are some rest

PK : No we are leaving in 3 hours i am sailing to Srilanka let me see if can get a break I will come for week.

Mens: That will be great –did you see my mail

Pk: It was lengthy I had copies pasted I will read at my leisure and speak probably next wednesday-call Ayan I will say my bye

Ayan and Pk spoke for some as they said their bye‘s and cut the skype connection

Mens then had lunch with Ayan and then fell into deep sleep when the calling door bell buzzed  

she knew it would be Hari as she went open the door

She opened the door to her utter surprise it was Dara

Surprised as he walked in –Mens said please go to the bedroom as he walked cockily to the bedroom

Mens locked the door her heart was beating like mad worried about the next course of action she knew in few minutes Hari will be at the door  Mens  thought  what  a day .

Mens walked to Dara-Please you remain in the bedroom the new security chief is coming for coffee so be here only

Dara: Mens you had got a new lover aready that’s a big guy little old  Oh god you are amazing now you are becoming watchmen’s mistress woman

Mens : God Dara just remove your dirty thoughts from your mind he helped me with Ayan when he fell down he is just a friend as again the bell buzzed

Mens : Please be here as she locked the bedroom door and opened the main door it was Hari at the door

Mens: please come in I am having a bit of  headache sorry I am not entertaining you today

Hari : Not an issue take I will come tomorrow I will say my Hi to Ayan as he walked into Ayan ‘s room and spent few minutes he left leaving Mens at the mercy of Dara ..

Contd..

[+] 1 user Likes Sanjay1346's post
Like Reply
thanks
Thanks hope to share some more interesting episodes
Like Reply
Super hot
Like Reply
(26-01-2021, 12:21 PM)Karmayogee Wrote: Super hot

thanks
Like Reply
Contd..
Mens was tense how did Dara just walk into the apartment she was confused morning he had spoken now suddenly he is here as she went to Ayan’s room he was playing with computer in rabid concentration not a word to him she silently walked to the bedroom

With great forbidding she opened the bedroom Dara was naked sitting on the bed as usual his obscene big cock with that bulging cock head made her weak on knees

Memsaab close the door as she turned Mens just closed the door and locked the door

Dara stood up said memsaab on your knees no hand as he stood with his hands on his hips
Mens knew better to obey this guy as she obediently was knees taking is massive cock at once in her mouth she was sucking as if she was like programmed  robot she knew with Dara it was like first love whatever nonsense happens she simply loved his cock

O Memsaab I missed you wonder mouth it so so so good

Mens took more of his cock as she did a active up and down sucking bloody she remembered his words
 “just like icecream memsaab suck it up also add your saliva and always give keep sucking from the tip of the cock and then slide in” 
My god Mens thought if only I had used brain for some good purpose she will not be in this position on her knees sucking this short middle aged watchman

PK at his hotel was just checking his mails and had finished the absolute trashy mail of his wife Menaka who it seemed to suggest she will fuck Banke only with his permission when he was not around he thought what a couple we have become then in some curiosity he just peeped on the web camera feed and almost fell out of his chair as his well dressed beautifull wife was sucking her favorite Watchman Dara she was really giving it a real go sucking it pretty hard Dara’s hands was on his hip as he surveyed like a lord  

O Memsaab nobody can suck like you are the best cock sucker I ever had Oh god memsaab give few sucks to my balls while you are at it use your lovely hands in jerking action on my cock please

Mens in total servitude to her Master Dara was virtually clobbering his balls with her lovely mouth as her hands jerked him in unison Mens eyes was locked on the huge penis almost in fascination as she liked the silky smooth way it slided in and out on her hands

Dara said faster memsaab I have only few minutes use your hands on the full length oh so good super memsaab my god you are too good

PK could not believe Mens who had written to him on why she was Ok with Banke and slowly will get away from Dara bloody she had even asked his idea for that  & now she was absolutely acting like a true slave to this midget watchman Dara   

Dara said memsaab today I will not touch your head  or force you on but I would like to cum in your mouth & I want you to swallow my seeds this is our bond

Mens with a small nod continued to suck his balls in her mouth as now her were hands working fast on his obscene huge cock

Memsaab take it in your mouth Oh god O go here I am come O my god it’s so so god suck me dry suck me “ Oh jai memsaab ki O ma Orrre" as he blasted his considerable cum inside Mens sucking mouth

PK saw his wife was a master sucker she had just cock head of Dara in her mouth as simply sucked swallowed in unison he hardly found any traces in sides of her lips just a hint she was doing a perfect blow job to her beloved watchman just then PK noticed her one hand squeezing his balls as other one caressing Dara's butthole

Dara shouted O memsaab O memsaab Memsaab ka jawab nahi you are ultimate as he felt weak on his legs and sat on the bed and just lay on his back

Mens was still sucking as now the cock trickled as now she licked and sucked it was almost like dog petting its cock after a sexual performance as Dara’s cock slowly lost its hardness she left it looking at him chest heaving truly satisfied Dara

Then PK saw Mens silently got up and went to bathroom he then saw alertly and quickly Dara wearing his uniform PK thought my god this guy had got reinstated or what as Mens came out of the bathroom

Sorry memsaab I could not do much for you today but Memsaab this was ultimate one as he kissed her lips then said I think this may be the last time we meet Memsaab I had tell the truth about us to Harilal your security officer as it become a security officer case I just came to plead with him and tell the truth .

Oh god Dara now will that fellow do

Memsaab tonight you have to sleep with him he will give the withdrawn complaint to you there is no other way Memsaaab today he had allowed me inside to convince you only for that but after seeing you I just  wanted this last time please forgive me then he abruptly he opened the bedroom  walked on unlocked the main door & left the house

It looked Mens was in absolute shock as she sat in the bed even PK watching it in the web feed felt so bad because ultimately he had only started this watchman show now it seemed that it was like mega serial no end in sight as PK set the web camera feed on record mode as only truly cockhold hubby can do as he thought  he will witness another watchman probably the oldest having fun with his wife as he logged out of the laptop and got ready to leave

Mens just could not believe what happened last 10 minutes she felt little betrayed and could not believe the absolute audacity of  Dara he was telling all this after a glorious suck even she knew she had given such a pleasure with her mouth well then she sighed and  thought  its par for course for Dara what else can she expect she decided it was good riddance

More she thought about the situation she felt more calmer it’s not  a big deal any way she was playing with Hari and was planning to sleep with him before Banke in a sudden star turn changed her mind with his youthful performance but now forced to sleep with Hari she decided it will be for tonight only  

She thought the silver lining was cunning Dara was now out of way and after today she will have Hari also out of the way then it will be her & Banke all the way as she smiled and thought what her husband poor  PK will  think about all this issues then she thought he will understand my  predicament as she felt the moment she had fallen to Dara thanks to continuous encouragement by Prakash she knew it was always will end something like this only .

Well hopefully let’s see how its ends thought Mens as now it was Hari’s turn
Contd.. 
[+] 2 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply
Amazing story. Can you involve mens with 2 or more men at a time. Maybe she gets double penetrated. Would be wonderful
[+] 1 user Likes Rohan93's post
Like Reply