Adultery Who Watches the Watchmen Ch. 06 –Different Turn
(18-01-2021, 09:07 PM)Zephyr Wrote: Dude, plz post an update at the earliest and make it a long one  yourock

Sure  thanks
[+] 1 user Likes mouthinvader's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Contd..

Mens was taking her own time as she sucked Banke big black cock she was relishing as there was no Dara to push her she was free to do what she liked with almost no sexersise last few days she really loved this hot cock in her mouth always she found Banke cock felt little warm as if it had mild fever and his fizz was always warm she thought a bachelor just started fucking well but now she decided she will fully squeeze all his juices and leave him today she had kept alarm for 4 clock so she had planned to have fun till that

For Banke it was beyond any dream Memsaab taking his cock in mouth was not for the first time but without Dara he was enjoying her and hot lips were magic he simple wanted to fuck this lady all day she looked like his favourite Bhojpuri heroine Sapna and the way his black cock got sucked by the red lipped  mouth was awesome he just looked at her it was so hot those big boobs and big nipples Banke knew he just got a lottery thanks to Dara as muttered to himself

Memsaab it’s so good it’s so hot o keep doing my god cock inside your mouth feels awesome as blundered you are my sapna sahu

Mens: Oh god Banke who the hell is that as as she took his cock out of her mouth?

Banke : She is a sexy actress who I watch in my mobile actually Memsaab you are much better looking than her as he managed

Mens: Good boy as she retook his cock in her mouth and also squeezing his balls now

Banke wanted to really fuck her hard as he used his hands to move her face Mens looked at him with a question as he lifted her up now both her wondrous breast and nipples was in front of his face as he absolutely clobbered her really loving those twin peaks

Mens: Banke stop it as he looked at her she said first of all not like clobbering it this first lick it slowly then suck it slowly and then slowly increase the speed enjoy what you are doing

Banke : Ok Memsaab

PK her hubby watching in web cam feed at Singapore hotel room was thrilled the way the story was going as Mens had now become sexual teacher to Banke she was just now becoming a absolute vamp enjoying her sexuality he was feeling hot but he wanted to enjoy with Malu is Kenyan whore friend for the evening

Banke had taken the advice to heart absolutely kissing and licking and in almost loving sucking and pulling it with mouth little away and then leaving it with plush wet sound it was so hot

Mens was shouting Blackey oh good so good oh my god you have a good mouth and are a fast learner too

After few seconds he beckoned Mens to the bed as she was on her back as she spreadeagled for Banke's big cock just as banke was poised she tapped his hand

Mens : Do it very slowly not immediate ultra speed & cum inside in 2 minutes do it slowly enjoy each stroke when I tell ok  or harder you increase speed

Banke: Absolutely loved this thank you Memsaab for teaching me I also want to fuck like Dara bhaiya you know he has already fucked a newly married neighbor lady in the slum 

Mens: Oh god Banke we will talk about it later now do it so he slowly entered her as she guided his leaky black cock on to her wet and eager pussy lips but he slowly but surely in one go had his entire cock in her silky smooth pussy

Banke felt it was like a entering tight wet chamber as he methodically fucked her taking entire cock out pushing it entirely inside it was like sliding inside butter it was so smooth but still so tight as he had really push hard at the end to put his entire cock inside

Menaka loved the super hot feeling Banke hot big cock was making it was not easily describable this physical erotic feeling it created 

Mens: Blackey that’s  good now little more faster yes yes oh god its so good blackey oh god your big cock really stretches my pussy its so good common blackey little more as he she made him fuck almost for 4 minutes

Mens then said Banke stop as Banke looked taking his cock out as Menaka turned around on her knees  presenting  her bubbly butts he understood as again Mens hand was there guided him to her wet hole

Banke was in cloud nine he had never fucked this long it was always fuck hard and fast and then cum but this was so good he enjoyed as he banged his hard body on Mens super soft butts it was so amazing enjoying so much he also started squeezing her hanging heavy  breast  giving special attention to her taut nipples

Mens: My god this is so good she was feeling dizzy and bit powered because this guy had strong muscles as he hit her butts quite hard always ensuring his full cock inside her pussy now he had worked into a good pace

Mens :Blackey you feel so hard it’s so good now bang me little harder harder oh that so good then suddenly said stop and now lie down on your back she instructed

Banke obediently lied down sporting absolute shinning dick it seemed it had become bigger as Mens liked what she saw could not resist  giving  few saliva filled hard sucks to his well worked black cock really liking the mixed taste and his typical warm cock in her mouth

Banke was in a absolute ectasy land as she shouted Memsaab it’s so sweet your mouth oh god no oo oh  memsaab iam feeling it –Mens immediately stopped taking her mouth then holding his cock she positioned both her legs each side of Banke as she lowered on to the black tool of her joy as it entered she fell forward towards Banke’s face her nipples in front of Banke's face so can work on them –its so so so good O Blackey it’s a now like honey moon for you

PK was totally stupefied again with the comments he really wanted to know the story behind this and seeing his wife as the aggressor was mind boggling from the timid and quite wife he had married and seen only 3 months ago but thanks to him –yes myself and Dara I have unleashed a sexual tiger inside Menaka
Contd…
[+] 4 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply
Awesome.

You are a worthy successor of Aurelius1982
Like Reply
(18-01-2021, 10:53 PM)Zephyr Wrote: Awesome.

You are a worthy successor of Aurelius1982

oh god that is too much great-thanks really
Like Reply
[Image: Untitled.jpg]
Like Reply
Contd…
Banke now had memsaab’s delightful breast as he munched the nipples and clobbered it a little he was enjoying as memsaab was lifting and lowering into his pole it was ultimate friction the way her pussy lips swallowed his big cock was amazing he simply wanted to fuck her hard and cum now but memsaab had made him to do in 3 position he was just starting to enjoy this prolonged enjoyment

For Mens it was a total new experience even though Dara had done in this position he was always controlling it bit with Banke she was feeling so much pleasure and arousal in her she knew when she allows Banke to bang her now she will have a real good climax but mens wanted to increase the engagement level to next  stage took Banke strong hands on to her hips said all i am all yours

Banke understood hus role  as he began handling her like weightless doll

Mens muttered slowly not so fast as she felt pain and total pleasure at same time as the cock was completely stretching her pussy as Banke built nice rhytm

Mens was left shuddering shouting O blackey you are so big its so good Oh god that’s splitting me Oh blackey

Then she tapped his hand “ Banke you come on top of me as she hung fiercely on to him”
Banke came to sitting position and then boldly started kissing her lips Mens responded kissing him back chewing his lips at the same time Banke's long arms embracing her from behind were squeezing her big boobs with some intensity

Mens was feeling complete effect of raw physicality a young vibrant lover like Banke could give she wanted to shout Blackey give it to me but  Banke kissing her with tenderness was enjoying the kiss so much and then he stretched his cock using his pelvic muscles giving a omg feeling to Mens felt  was too good totally not expected from Banke

PK watching the feed was totally aroused he felt his wife was now in total control of this watchmen and well you could say the reverse Mens has them in control  but one thing was clear there was no boundaries they were simply fucking brains out of each and this kissing of  Banke was too much bear he thought bloody lowly Watchman absolutely ravishing his wife with complete complicity of wife was so deadly to watch but PK new he had no other go other than enjoy

Mens began to disengage from his hungry mouth as she slowly tried to move back but Banke hands never left her big boobs absolutely loving he was squeezing it like how you make atta Mens thought my God this guy is too much it was as if she had activated a switch he had become patient  lover really giving her absolute thrills

Mens: O Blackey you know you are so good I want the blackey seeds know come on cum for me I want you to have the best climax but start slowly increase your  rythym I am all yours Blackey c’mmon

Banke really understood what enjoyment you can gave if you can prolong the pressure he simple loved this lady Memsaab kissing her lips was the ultimate such a beauty a married wife what body her breast was a handful but Banke felt very proud that this lady was fully under the spell of his big black cock

Banke now decided he will fuck her with his own rhythm as he started his war dance with fully engorged penis taking it fully out and entering fully as each time his balls bounced the underside of her very tender pussy lips

Mens just could keep her mouth shut “ O Blackey you are black balls are flogging its hiting hard my god I worship your big cock it so big Oh god Blackey its so so so good now she could see Banke increasing this pace as she felt giant stirring first time this has happened first with Banke she was delighted

Mens started belching Oh Blackey Oh god its so fast so good OO no

Banke was reaching his unreachable levels basolute top gear he just saw the red open screaming mouth of memsaab he just sealed it with his mouth & started pounding her real hard Mens started to have the beginning of real prolonged climax as this strong hammering  so much force his and mouth sealing her lips was too much so in desperation she just extended tongue into his mouth almost entangling his tongue

Banke with the sudden action memsaab tongue was shocked with that sensitivity  was overcome with emotion he just erupted as he hit in solid spurts and Mens was in the middle of her climax as she orgasmed on his hot cum splashing her pussy walls her body becoming very tout her arms holding hard on Banke’s shoulder she was overwhelmed with sudden & shattering climax as she was in tears & as everything in the room  seemed spinning

Banke had the most prolonged climax he could not believe the amount of cum he was still spraying he was so gratified he just kissing her lips muttering Oh memsaab O memsaab its so so so good it feels so good

For Mens it was unreal she had never thought Banke could absolutely satisfy her like this it was as if he quickly he picked up all she told him oh god as she felt still he was pumping his hot cum inside her pussy it felt awesome she also felt so happy as she had transformed a very ordinary o finesse big cock Banke to a this level & what a cock as she thought this was youth power it seemed still hard as she hung on to him liking that after such a intense fuck

PK –Mens hubby at Singapore for the first time felt little concern as  both sweat filled body hung on to each other he had seen Banke fucking his wife but today it seemed so different they way he was kissing his wife as he climaxed even now Mens was holding on to him fiercely hard he just could hear cluck cluck fucking wet sound when they fucked it was really so good he wanted to do something outrageous to compensate this he thought

Contd…
[+] 2 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply
Very very hot
Like Reply
Tooo hot
Like Reply
(20-01-2021, 09:45 AM)Curiousbull Wrote: Very very hot

thanks
Like Reply
(20-01-2021, 11:29 AM)Gogi57 Wrote: Tooo hot

thanks
Like Reply
Contd…
After that absolute momentous fuck Banke slowly disengaged and lay beside Memsaab , Mens felt the afterglow of that robust satisfied lovemaking she just did not want to close her legs she could feel Banke’s hot cum streaking out of her pussy lips on to the bed almost on sides of thighs she enjoyed that feeling  as she looked at Banke it was unbelievable even now his cock looked hard standing coated with all juices shiny black like it was polished she had a absolute trashy and slutty thought also she decided she will not have any inhibitions with Banke her dear Blackey

Mens: Blackey can you seat up near me please

Banke: Felt what was coming yes Memsaab as he moved almost in sitting position so his shiny black cock was close to her face he really did not want any touch on that but Memsaab had asked he had to obey

Mens just move her head to his lap or lower tummy as she took the messy cock in her mouth as much possible and just closed her eyes enjoying the texture and fullness in her mouth

Banke: started having a goose bumps was so uneasy he said Memsaab it’s so good Oh have so much feeling please give me few seconds it’s so difficult..

Mens: Blackey but your cock even after all this is still hard how can I leave it as she reluctantly took her mouth and lay close to him

Banke: Memsaab I have never had a climax like this just feel this as he brought her hands to his chest she could see it was beating wildly

Mens: Blackey after today I am thinking I will not sleep with anyone else not even with Dara I am so happy with you and honestly for me also it was one of the best climax

Banke: Memsaab Dara will not leave you so easily even if he comes to know i have slept with you I don’t know what he will do even he will try and punish even you we have to be very careful

“PK her hubby watching in the web feed through laptop at Singapore hotel hearing the conversation thought bloody I am the husband they should fear me and their worried about old watchman Dara as he laughed at his predicament as he looked on”

Mens: I know that but this cannot go on like this i am a married lady I know all this happened because my husband was not here so honestly the way things have happened today blackey I do not want to sleep with anyone else I feel I will settle for this as she took slightly softened still long and big Banke’s cock it felt so cold as she took it in her hand .

“ho god it feels so cold” Mens said to Banke

Banke: Now when I am recovering it’s like all the heat has gone out of my body

Moments later Banke : Memsaab can I kiss you I simply like that so much

Mens: when we are alone Blackey you can do whatever you want I am all yours as she pulled him and kissed him flush in his lips Mens thought luckily he smells neat even hygiene wise he is neat  Mens allowed Blackey to kiss as much he wanted

Banke kissed her chewing her lips and then sucking her tongue it went for almost 2 minutes a long mushy kiss

"PK watching through his web cam could not believe this sudden closeness with Banke it was unreal this guy look wise was a shocker other than a fit young body and prodigious cock he was almost a illiterate PK thought he looked a typical Indian negro or a kind of shiny  black guy you see in many places in India and his cock was utter black but well he thought  this may be what attracts Mens contrast of such a fair well built lady and black complexion guy  he thought  now  let see how it progresses"

Banke: As he lifted his mouth from hers even in my dream I did not expect you allowing me to do all this Memsaab with so much feeling and care

Mens: For that we have to thank Dara he only started all this you said something about Dara tell me

Banke :Oh madam in our new house in the second floor  a 6 month married couple are there husband is a auto driver almost 40 years old and the girl is just 19 years Dara asked whether she can clean our house he will pay her monthly and on the second day I don’t know what happened she is now sleeping with him Dara told me “ekdum fresh maal mil gaaye she already likes sucking me”

Mens: I don’t know he has this knack even I also fell for him but Blackey slowly I will cut Dara I only need you Ok no more talking I want some juice for my throat in total whorish fashion as she descended down started attacking his balls & underside of his balls even the tongue flicking his butt hole

Banke: Oh memsaab its so so so good oh god what a mouth as he now came fully on his back fully lying down on the bed his Black monster slowly stretching it self

Mens was simply enjoying this she was toying with young Banke just with all skills learned from Dara she was attacking his butt hole licking it at the same time now her hands were working on Banke’s blackcock  in a slow nice rhythm up and down 

Banke was wild with emotion he could not believe this beautiful memsaab a well married lady was licking his butt hole his black cock was on her almost white hands sliding up and down he thought he is the luckiest watch man in the world it was unreal someone’s wife servicing him in this fashion that too this high class Memsaab

Banke shouted ooo its so so hot Oh memsaab ma mar gaaye O Menaka please suck me ho no no no as Mens now turned her attention to his balls taking each on her mouth as she was working on his cock with both hands jerking with increased action

Now she looked up switching attention to his beautiful big black cock it was big and long as she comfortably had both her hands on them with length to spare but when she cupped she could barely touch the fingers it was thick as well as she jerked him harder

Banke was murmering Memsaab Memsaab oh god please Oh please I want your mouth o memsaab almost pulling her face with his hands towards his leaky formidable cock

Mens liked this desperation from Blackey as he pushed she opened her mouth and just took the tip of his cock sucking his liquidy pre-cum as her hands were working real fast she kept on sucking the flowing precum

As she her hands were totally wet  and the jerking was fast a grubby wet sound  “selick” “ selick”  “selick” you could hear in the silence of afternoon this sound become more screechy  as she increased the speed  

Banke was seeing stars and he knew he will explode in any minute

Oh memsaab iam coming O god memsaab OOO oh no it sooo oh

Hearing those words Mens removed her hands and started sucking his cock in real intent as her wet hands squashed his big black balls

Banke just exploded raising his butts like bow Mens had to go with movement as received his warm sticky cum inside her mouth hitting her throat with real force she was quick to swallow as he spurted she was really hell bent on sucking all his juices

Banke was shouting  Ahha haa O memsaab OOO Memsaab its so so so good what a mouth O god its so so unbelievable as he slowly brought his butts to the bed  Mens was getting tickles from his cock but she kept on sucking till he stopped and this time she could see Banke was rapidly losing his hardness it was soft she liked it even in this condition it was a super piece of flesh inside her mouth relishing that not sucking but giving him wet embrace with her mouth

“PK her hubby who had earlier seen his dear wife sucking cocks of both Dara and Banke had not seen a more trashier or absolute slutty performance the way Mens sucked and they way she used her hands on the cock and licked with total gay abandon Banke’s butt hole was so provocative PK without even touching his cock PK just burst into his shorts climaxing he had to admit he had not seen a more slutty scene ever and his lovely wife Menaka doing that had brought a unstoppable climax without even touching his cock”

PK thought truly now she is insatiable
Contd…

Like Reply
Great going. Keep having this type of updates.
Like Reply
Ahhh! Hot going...

Just wonderin if u r concentrating only on this story right now... but lookin @ ur stamina n efforts I doubt u would! Big Grin    But do whatever u feel comfortable we have no regrets
Like Reply
(21-01-2021, 03:15 AM)Zigspr Wrote: Great going. Keep having this type of updates.

thanks
Like Reply
(21-01-2021, 04:59 AM)swap_neel Wrote: Ahhh! Hot going...

Just wonderin if u r concentrating only on this story right now... but lookin @ ur stamina n efforts I doubt u would! Big Grin    But do whatever u feel comfortable we have no regrets

Just 2 threads  now . thanks
Like Reply
Contd…
Banke was absolutely delighted this high class Memsaab was still having his big black cock in her mouth he could see cum oozing from both sides of her mouth like two white creamy lines it was awesome to see as he thought  what a day he had so far he had a brilliant fucking session with a mind blowing climax and now this second thrilling climax in Memsaab’s  mouth meant truly he was having his honeymoon with Memsaab

Mens loved the feel of Blackey ‘s cock in her mouth with great reluctance she took it out strolled across to the washroom to have a clean herself  Mens looked at the full length mirror in her closed bathroom door  felt her pussy  was brimming with cum as it was  flowing on to her legs she just opened the shower had a wash and then put on a panty then just with a towel she walked in to the  bedroom Banke was sitting with stupid smile

Mens: Blackey “dil kush ho gaya” happy now

Banke : Memsaab I was just thinking really we are having a honeymoon it is the first time I have had sex this long and so enjoyable

Mens mobile buzzed it was 4pm

Ok Blackey you have to start as she started wearing her regular costume of saree all assorted garments she as saw Banke in kurta pyjama and skull cap and regular glass he looked totally a different person she that’s smart even Harilal will find it difficult to know this was old watchman
Ok Memsaab then I will leave

Mens: what come here as he kissed him call me we will meet sometime ok also of anyone asks you say you’re a relative of Memsaab not now in future also ok

Ok memsaab  Banke was so happy  there will a next time shortly

Then Memsaab instructed listen now Blackey go to the 5Th floor by stairs and take lift down from there now wait  as she opened the bedroom door and silently walked to the main door keeping it open seeing no one around she walked to Ayan’s room door as she signaled Banke to leave as he left as instructed

Mens could see Ayan was also sleeping as went to close the main door then taking a seat in sofa she thought about maniac afternoon session she was absolutely floored by the sex with Banke she had never expected such a fulfilling day of sex she felt sex with Banke meant she was in control which she liked as her mobile pinged for a message it was from her dear hubby PK –skype me when free

PK was watching his absolutely satisfied & ravished wife she looked so fresh after the intense sex with Banke it looked she had ravished Banke as he waited for his pretty wife’s skype call

Mens: Hi Prakash how are you

PK : hi Mens you look so gorgeously  fresh I just reached today afternoon just came to my hotel room (PK her husband was a marine engineer working in merchant navy ) thought I will say Hi to you and Ayan –Just as Ayan walked in standing behind his mummy hi dad how are you

Mens: Better you talk to each other I will make a coffee and come back

PK and Ayan had the father and son banter as Mens walked back Ayan Ok papa will talk tomorrow as Mens handed him a hot sandwich and hot chocolate –Ayan was overjoyed thank you mummy as he walked back to the room

PK : All seems very quite at your end how are you Mens

Mens: So much had happened  showing her both hands I am now hand married to Banke & Dara and would you believe I went to their slum –PK its so had to tell you all I am sending a detailed mail I just do not want to lie to on anything even now to be frank with you just know I had real hot sex with Banke

PK : Prakash was humbled, thrilled  and happy that his pretty wife was so honest with him Oh god Mens what are you talking marriage,slum visit & session in the house with Ayan around how in earth god it’s too much to digest  should I ask Devan uncle from the village to stay few days with you alarmed

Mens: No Pk nothing to worry definitely don’t call Devan uncle they way looks at me I know what he wants to do with me instead of watchman uncle it will be turned your uncle you want that that you call him 

PK : Aree he is a bachelor and almost 65 years but he was shocked that how casually his Mens was talking about sex now too with anyone. PK Continued but Mens any time you need someone around you just tell me sometimes things may go out of control I may be sailing Ok just think about it 

Mens: Ok baba I will do that but you don’t worry when you read my mail in detail you will understand tonight I will send & we can talk tomorrow

PK: I am getting a call Mens may be my captain ok then we will talk in the morning I will message you as he cut the connection

Call was from Malu the Kenyan high class escort

Malu: hello Prakash I have a problem i can come with my uncle he will not be a problem we will give him a drink and make him sit in the balcony

PK : Oh god Malu that will be awkward

Malu: Oh Prakash these days he also comes as a package many couples and even single men are interested.

PK : He was intrigued ok you come

Malu : Ok we will come in half an hour thanks Prakash

In the meanwhile Mens was having a quite day as she moved Ayan’s room with her laptop to send a lengthy mail to her dear hubby Prakash watching through the feed knew what she was up to

Happening PK’s Singapore hotel :
Prakash then set his laptop connected to the hotel big screen TV he wanted to watch with Malu the recording of Mens session with Banke and have a drink or two and then enjoy the night
Just after about 45 minutes there was knock on the door it was Malu Big tits and big Ass lady with a very dark pot bellied old man just 5ft 5 but stocky & sturdy

Hi Prakash as Malu hugged him with her bra less tits snuggling and pressing him as she introduced the old man meet uncle karambu as she introduced the old man

PK had arranged 3 seats with drinks laid out with some spicy Indian snacks you get in Singapore roads

PK poured drinks onto 3 glasses the old man said I will take straight Malu kept a shoulder bag near the bed as she took the seat

With a loud cheers three of them sipped as usual curious of their pair act PK asked what is that you guys do together

Malu said it’s a tribal act he pointing Karambu will become a tribal chief and we have fun acts he is a master in that you want to try Prakash

PK was totally intrigued ho malu I have never tried this kind as looked uncertain  

Malu said Oh Prakash you are my regular customer no extra charges lets try you will enjoy c’mmon we will change our dresses as she took her handbag & handed 2 costumes me and karumbu - she said something to him in their language -you guys change here I will use the loo
As she took the costume and left leaving him without any choice on the matter  Karaumbu took his costume it was just a loin cloth a belt like strap to tie around hip and some special ornamental chains .

Karambu just stood up and removed his T-shirt he had tumbling big tummy and then coolly removed his shorts Pk was shocked because this guy had a monster of cock hanging down it was like thick black tube almost reaching half the thigh it was thick and long to compliment that  he had 2 big balls it was unnervy sight with his big tummy as he wore the loin cloth managing to put all his genitals inside & then he put on the various chains across his neck and then  put on a head gear as resumed his seat and started drinking

PK took his costume walked away he was embarrassed as he had almost turned hard on as removed his clothes and wore the loin cloth and belt there were no chains only a small head gear for him

As PK walked to his chair Karambu –indicated in broken English I am your chief sit down as Malu walked in a atrocious 2 piece costume just top cloth covering her breast almost half outside and a skirt just covering her pussy as she took Pk by his hand sat across in their knees in abeyance across the table Pk could not believe the hot scene he had got into & what will happen as he started drinking in some excitement

Karambu said something in a local language , Malu asked Prakash are you ok with this because this tribal chief act is slight domineering in this act I am your wife and have been caught having sex with another guy so husband & wife are in front of chief to settle this issue –Malu asked are ok are we can stop this even now she said Prakash that guy does know much English so anytime you have issue tell me

Prakash I god this too hot acting out a story he said Malu before I do can we see a video to get into mood and get little drunk

Malu asked what type of video

PK looked at her in her eyes  it’s my wife really fucking another guy in India

Malu excitedly told about this to the old guy immediately he turned his chair towards the big screen and shouted something to Malu

Yes Prakash chief is very eager to see your real wife he has agreed please play that video then we will have a grand session I hope you will enjoy this is the current favourite in Singapore we are in total demand ..

Contd..
[+] 3 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply
Like Reply
Contd..

Prakash self consciously walked aware of his hardness as he connected and switched video on his dear wife Mens walking to bedroom she looked absolutely gorgeous in the big screen TV

As he sat down with Malu he saw they were sitting in front Chief karambu on his both his sides as Karumbu become so animated seeing his beautiful wife as Malu said in open admiration oh my god she looks so stunning she said chief is becoming very hot for her as the total session went in silence as all were glued they where speechless of the mind blogging fucking session of Menaka and Blackie  ended Karumbu shouted “man I go India see your wife” in broken english as he took the glass and drank in one shot

Malu turned towards him he said wait as he forwarded the video and showed how his dear wife used her mouth to satisfy her lover chief karaumbu was out of his chair he just removed his loin cloth sporting a enormous black cock it was colossal and huge it was so obscene as he took Prakash and Malu by head towards his cock Malu took one of his balls in her big mouth as chief ‘s hands pushed Pk’s head  towards his cock PK followed Malu lead as his mouth descended on his other ball this was totally outrageous never ever he thought he will do this but he liked the huge balls in his mouth Malu took his hand & placed it on chief Karumbu’s cock as both of them in tandem were jerking the chief as he was shouting at the screen and enjoying his wife Mens act.

The video in the screen ended after Mens eagerly swallowed all the cum Chief Karubu then pushed both of us away as he sat down on the chair PK and Malu looked up my god both their hands were coated with his sticky precum

He said something animated to Malu she nodded

Malu: Prakash chief says that this was best porno scene he had scene he would like to meet your wife you know he is really chief of our clan but he wants to thank you for sharing such a treasure
Prakash took a towel and wiped his hands also gave that to Malu then he took whisky bottle and took a small sip no more pegs as he passed to chief indicating take small sniff as both took a big gulp and looked on

Prakash thanked the chief Malu tell him my wife as you have seen has no problem she is enjoying her time India she has two lovers to satisfy & service her

Malu translated to chief and chief Karumbu told back something very animatedly

Malu : After seeing this video he wants to ask do you enjoy your wife sleeping with others and why is it is it because they have bigger cock sorry I am blunt –Malu then said I am also curious looking at Prakash

Prakash: Could not believe this interrogation but he thought its better he talk as he also was in crossroads after actually pushing his wife to an affair with the watchman-which has become watchmen act now -the count was raising 
“He started you know my wife lives alone in India I spend only six weeks with her in a year accidentally few months ago she watched one of older guys in the building having sex with a lady & she felt so hot as she narrated the incident to me I had joked to her I think you want to be that lady having fun she was angry but slowly she started getting friendly with that guy and he started slowly wooing my wife first it was kissing then they started using hands then they started oral sex finally it ended with sex  and its continuing ”

Malu: One second my god Prakash this is very interesting as she explained in their local language to Chief Karumbu he asked something back

Malu: Chief is asking is this the guy with whom it started –It’s so interesting we have not heard this kind story and video of it so mind boggling please tell us more

Prakash again continued , “ No it was with a old guy both of them are our watchman you know security guys in our Apartments”

Malu : you mean security officer guys Prakash

Prakash : No like now we have security in this hotel in India we have security guys for big apartments blocks understood

Malu :Ok yes I got it . But you know this a real life story its so interesting my god this story so hot Prakash you have a better story than our tribal act you can become a millionaire using your wife laughing at him –Please continue

Prakash : He was intrigued by her comments as he started his narration  “ The old guy after starting having regular sex with my wife slowly made this young guy also fuck her they had even sex together with my wife and now my wife likes having sex with these guys as you see she just started loving their cocks also they are also lowly watchman illiterate guys”

Malu- Like tribal’s you mean Oh god this is so hot and you allowed this

Prakash: Since I was away most of the time and I am having fun like now with you I thought it’s ok my wife also enjoys so I pushed her into this relationship and to be frank it’s so hot I also enjoy watching that

Malu: one second I will explain to chief –she explained in details in their local language as Chief nodded & asked few questions 

Then after nodding with a finality as he stood he took the whisky bottle and took a big sip passing to Prakash –“very good maan story real good maan but I want your wife real bad maan” in his broken english .

Prakash took a strong sip and passed onto Malu who also took two sips then she was quickly on her knees in front of the chief as she started sucking him with whisky coated lips Chief as he shouted “Ninyonye Ninyonye ” hard in their local language as he pushed his massive cock further into  Malu’s gaping mouth -maan this is your wife you like more he shouted “nicheki –kutombo yake Kutombo yake ” yes o maan your wife

Malu for a second looked back he wants you to take me from behind and fuck he asks to feel my like your wife as she turned and took Chief's massive member back inside her mouth

Prakash was absolutely hard he knew he was no match for big bad cock but did have hard cock as he lifted the skirt he felt for her bare pussy he could she was moist as he positioned behind her and entered & proceeded to fuck her gently first then he un-clipped the cloth tied to her breast as he really took her massive boobs in his hand as he mauled and started to fuck her hard he absolutely enjoyed the fucking she had a sweet ass typical of African ladies he totally liked this double team –no doubt  Mens enjoyed he thought

Just as Prakash was enjoying he saw Chief karumbu with a shiny Black cock coming towards him as he signaled him to change the position Prakash disengaged as he stood Malu quickly turned catching both their cocks in her 2 hands it was ridiculous bring them closer she said O mighty chief my husband small yours so big fill me standing and bending  before the Chief as he lined behind her it was a total put down for PK it felt  so hot and horny 

Prakash moved towards her face as she her mouth descended on his leaky cock he saw Chief Karubu roughly entering her fucking her in a rough manner he was in standing position but pushing  Malu’s hips violently forcibly in out of his cock

Malu looked up at me fuck me hard in the mouth like a command to Prakash , he was petrified & thrilled my the new sexual experience & this unexpected twosome it was his first time he was absolutely feeling so aroused as he rested his both hands on Malu’s head holding ready for the holy plunge .

Contd..

Like Reply
upload my photo on internet
Like Reply
(23-01-2021, 10:11 AM)mouthinvader Wrote: [Image: Untitled.jpg]
upload my photo on internet

Is this change Ok -Iam trying to take it in total different direction - Is it fine Sleepy
Like Reply