Adultery Who Watches the Watchmen Ch. 06 –Different Turn
Update please
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(16-01-2021, 04:26 PM)anjali Wrote: Update please

Yes-Shortly
Like Reply
(16-01-2021, 05:14 PM)mouthinvader Wrote: Yes-Shortly

Thank you ❤️
Like Reply
Contd..
Mens as she walked in the deserted staircase quickly removed the burkha folded and kept in hand bag as she opened the door the house was silent as she checked Ayan he was still sleeping she thought thank god as she went to her bedroom  removed all her clothes putting it for wash then she sat in her dressing table having a serious look at her much ravaged pussy in spite of the severe pounding it looked quite normal

Mens then did utterly trashy thing she put her finger inside her pussy she could feel sticky gluey remnants of cum as she removed her finger a whitish sticky cream was on her fingers she looked at the mirror then she simply licked her finger clean she felt utterly hot & wild as she proceeded to do it till all residues were clean inside her pussy it tasted salty and bit bitter but she liked as it was a mix of Dara’s and Banke’s cum her new watchmen hubby ‘s

Mens then had good hot bath then made breakfast & lunch and in one go so she can relax after the stimulating and sex filled morning she n woke up Ayan spending time with till they had lunch then Ayan went on to play with his play station as she retired to her room closed her door 

As Mens remininsced  as she lay on the bed her mind ran through all crazy rituals Dara had  made her do then she saw the 2 red threads in her both her hands she thought I will be the only lady in the world with sacred thread in her neck for her husband Prakash  and 2 threads in hands each symbolising her new union with new husbands of the day Dara & Banke .

Mens thinking further from saw her fall from memsaab to Menaka but in spite all this she did not have any guilt as finally she understood her body needs and she knew the moment she had fallen for Dara the die was cast with PK wholeheartedly pushing her adding  to that was her  docile nature allowing it or encouraging it

Mens had to admit she really liked the kinky sex and the absolute trashiness that had happened this triggered sexy erotic thinking  tickling her pussy and she felt real horny this after the reality of  2 continuous  fuck just in the morning it was almost like in a whore house then she moved her saree and undergarments up and felt her pussy it was wet and ready .

Mens understood she was now in vicious cycle where she badly wanted a manly touch chiding herself she corrected I need a ready cock at all times she thought of using her hand then she thought no way all I require is one call or at worse I have to go once again to the wretched slum to get one of her or both new husbands to fuck her she thought in total slut like fashion without any rancour

Mens smiled then further thought in total bitchy fashion only thing left to try was doing anal Oh god I am still a anal virgin thinking wickedly she was wondering who will deflower it as Ayan came into the room looking for something breaking all train of thought then she also took a break closing her eyes and in seconds she was fast asleep.

The day went on in uneventfully as Mens was kept busy chating to her family and friends next 2 days also went smoothly as she was also busy taking Ayan to hospital  suddenly on then suddenly she realized it was three days over after her resounding good time with Dara and Banke and no call from Dara also

Mens thought knowing Dara he will be waiting for me to call or maybe he has already found someone in the slum too she knew  Dara’s capacity even after rounds of sex with servant maid Radha he was always ready for a round she remembered so many of her hand jobs she sighed Dara had a big appetite, big capacity and bloody big fat cock   

Mens after her breakfast went to a nearby shopping mall to buy all things required for the next week as she received a call from a new number she took the call it was Banke

Banke: Hello Memsaab sorry Menaka can I speak

Mens : Hello Bankeji how are you off course you can speak to me you are now my hand tied first husband  jocularly- oh god I forgot PK

Banke: Menakaji myself and Dara bhaiya work in a new society I work night shift bhaiya in the day shift can I come and meet you

Mens: Are you mad it will be problem in society and Ayan is in the house

Banke : Do not worry about society I will be dressed so differently no will know can I am around 2 pm please just manage Ayan please 

Mens: Oh god Banke I told you Ayan is there she said wait a second let me think she just thought about this incredulous call –Then she said Banke sharp at 2pm you come my front door will not be locked just go to my bedroom and give a missed call

Banke: Ok Memsaab thank you Menaka as she cut his call

Menaka could not believe what she just did but she felt excited and eager even if its Banke who truly required a lot more finesse even though he had a cock as big as Dara’s –she thought except bloody Dara’s fat big cock head it was almost similar .She smiled remembering Dara’s prodigious cock always remembering their first fuck it was one the most memorable ones.

Mens thought I am in a shopping mall thinking about cocks as admonished herself quickly finishing her purchase reaching home she had lunch with Ayan and sat with in his room most casually waiting for the missed call.

Almost at 5 minutes past two she got the call –Memsaab I am in your bedroom it was Banke  she replied I will come in 5 minutes I am with Ayan as she cut the phone . She said Ayan i am having mild headache I will sleep closing my door do not disturb me I am taking a tablet you also take rest – I am keeping some biscuits & water for you ok .

Ayan said no problem Mummy take rest

Mens then locked the main door and feeling very much like a newlywed  wife walked into her bedroom .
Contd..

[+] 7 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply
Super hot.
Like Reply
Wow, what an update.. now Menaka has three husband's... What an idea...and the rituals.. mind blowing... And just what I anticipated that if banke take chances with menaka without Dara... And now he is in bedroom with Menaka.. Good erotic ideas and So worth reading your story.. aptly taken further from where it was stopped.. giving justice with your  story telling ability.. waiting for more and may be the bested sex encounter with Banke ,her silent lover.....
Like Reply
(17-01-2021, 12:20 AM)Vishal Ramana Wrote: Super hot.

thanks
Like Reply
(17-01-2021, 12:20 AM)Yampag Wrote: Wow, what an update.. now Menaka has three husband's... What an idea...and the rituals.. mind blowing... And just what I anticipated that if banke take chances with menaka without Dara... And now he is in bedroom with Menaka.. Good erotic ideas and So worth reading your story.. aptly taken further from where it was stopped.. giving justice with your  story telling ability.. waiting for more and may be the bested sex encounter with Banke ,her silent lover.....

Namaskar
Like Reply
If men's can give bith to a child of banke/ dara, she can keep her son engaged and she can fuck around happily with threesome foursome
Like Reply
(17-01-2021, 01:49 PM)Kartikjessie Wrote: If men's can give bith to a child of banke/ dara, she can keep her son engaged and she can fuck around happily with threesome foursome

thanks  some for fun ...
Like Reply
Now, waiting for what is in your mind.. how you will take this further..
In your story-part this is the first time that Banke is going to try his luck without Dara.. This is exciting... How banke treats Menaka and how Menaka treats Banke.. Dara is dominating for both.. but now both are here without Dara's dominance.. Her son is in the next room..with fractured hand.. and she is going to her bedroom for his silent lover for hot actions.. will they directly go to have sex or they will do some erotic conversations/double meaning talks or some foreplays first.. slowly they move to mingle with eachother... Banke though her second husband but will express his love for her and give utmost sexual satisfactions or they will interrupted by someone.. what prakash feel when he come to know about her love-makings.. waiting eagerly from you Dear Writer..
Like Reply
She is wife of dara and banke only within four walls of house in slum. Allowing banke inside her house means her sluttiness is unlimited. Ayan should tell about her mother relationship to his dad. Let's see what happens next.
Like Reply
(17-01-2021, 09:20 PM)Steven Rajaa Wrote: She is wife of dara and banke only within four walls of house in slum. Allowing banke inside her house means  her sluttiness is unlimited. Ayan should tell about her mother relationship to his dad. Let's see what happens next.

Correct right he does not know that.. Hmm lets see
Like Reply
Contd..

Singapore hotel room:
In the meanwhile Mens original and actual hubby Prakash reached Singapore thursday morning he checked into the hotel as its usual for him he connected the laptop first downloaded last 4 days recording from his home web cam –PK had placed web cams in strategic location at home so we watch activities in all room except washroom and Ayans ‘s it was the most exciting sexual fun of immense proportions as he could watch his wife Menaka’s  sex ventures with her watchmen he absolutely the enjoyed the last time at Philiphines with his call girl -friend Franka it was ultimate enjoyment .

PK thought with Banke & Dara no longer available he wanted to how his dear wife had progressed with the new hefty watchman uncle he just went through the portions it was all pure erotica as Mens allowing him just embrace and kiss in the head it looked Mens was in for a long haul ,Then she received a call from someone & he could see she was excited since there were not much activity he was viewing fast forward mode suddenly next morning his wife was in a burka he slowed down & she was really wearing burkha and left home early in the morning PK was intrigued what she is up to ..

It was almost 21/2 hours later he say his wife return she slightly dishevelled but he could she was in happy mood then Pk watched her disrobe and then he saw something he just could fathom or understand his dear wife fingering her pussy and then licking the  juices from her fingers his dear Mens has become a total slut it seemed so unreal ho god whose juices where they as he looked on ?

PK was not willing to believe what happened with his innocent wife just in three months even though it all started with Mens seeing the naked watchman fucking servant maid in the terrace and him active encouraging  her to have some fun with Dara but Dara simply methodically worked on her and made his fuck toy but now seemed she has become a super slut as he watched on but not much activity again for next 3 days he thought if nothing interesting may be I will call Mens

Just then he saw the web live feed from the hall a tall well built guy in a skull cap and black glasses walk in through front door into their bedroom he switched on to the bedroom feed he could not believe it was Banke as he moved the glass and skull cap then he did something intriguing he took a yellow saree new but stained and he saw Banke removing all his dress even his ugly underwear he could see Banke sporting big black cock and then he took long cloth & wore it like longote using the string in his lower stomach -the kind people wear in the fields or doing menial labour he arranged everything as waited in corner .

PK watched Mens strolling out of Ayans room she locked the front main door and taking bottle of water she walked in the bedroom and locked the room PK just switched on the bedroom feed put it on maximum volume he want to hear the talk and also decided to tape it because he knew what will happen next  he wanted to view this with Malu the big built a kenyan call girl – actually professional consort who he had called for spending the night with him as he took a bottle of beer and watched  proceeding .

Back in Menala’s house
Mens opened the bedroom and locked as she looked on in the corner of the room it was banke in his tenting longote ready for action she also saw the yellow saree kept in the bed

Mens: Aree bankiji still continuing with our tribal marriage rituals

Banke: Menaka yes I feel it will be nice today I really wanted enjoy and learn can please wear the saree and come

Mens: Oh god Banke –but felt it will be real hot wearing saree only

Mens took the saree and went to the bathroom half closed the door as she removed all her garments and wore the saree only and it give a real tilt to Banke she had the saree in such way both her breast was out with the rose tinted nipples standing up she knew she looked absolute trashy

Mens came into the room walked to who Banke was sitting on the bed with a  shocking look at her

Banke : Menaka oh god you have such beautifull breast as he embraced and started munching her breast absolutely licking and squeezing

Menaka: Tapped Banke don’t be in such a hurry just take the nipple in your mouth lick the area do it slowly enjoy so I also can enjoy

Banke : O Thank you memsaab when iam alone with you can I call you memsaab

Mens : Ok but I will call you now on as Blackey is ok

Banke: Memsaab you can call me anything as he know slowly licked and sucked at the same time his raised my saree and had my butts in his hand

Mens : Oh blackey that is so good no hard sucking smooth feeling it in your mouth lick it with pressure Oh god that’s good

Banke’s hands now started tracing her butt hole with his thumb and middle finger on her wet pussy he was using his hands softly  Mens had admit he had chubby lengthy finger
Mens was feeling absolutely thrilled with her blackey he seemed to learning  fast she really like the stubby fingers on her pussy and when slowly inserted in her wet love hole mens shouted       “ Blackey ho god your fingers are so good my good where you were hiding” then he gently hand fucked –Mens said my god this is so so so good oh jeez

Banke looked at her shall I and removed her saree and then spreading it in her bed as Mens looked at the wet front portion of the longote then kneeling she removed the cloth as his big black member sprang out
Mens looked up can I take this in my mouth –my hand tied husband  Oh dear blackey in admiration looking at his cock with a big open mouth  

Banke just took my head please and pushed her mouth in to his black thick cock oh memsaab what a hot mouth oh god it’s so good as Mens  licked and sucked gently really liking the free flowing precum  .

PK watching at his hotel room  in his computer screen was flagger busted with all that was happening more by the words of  Menaka calling him my hand husband that was a stunning statement  then as he looked the utter servitude and depravity of his dear Menaka was mind boggling .

Contd..

[+] 5 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply
Red hot update
Like Reply
(18-01-2021, 05:09 AM)Losliyafan Wrote: Red hot update

thanks
Like Reply
Exotic update... You're rocking
Like Reply
(18-01-2021, 03:21 PM)Hitterhot Wrote: Exotic update... You're rocking

thanks