Adultery Who Watches the Watchmen Ch. 06 –Different Turn
Watches the Watchmen Ch.10 –Hari’s turn

Harilal was reminiscing sweet episodes of the morning with Menaka as he sat in security cabin viewing feed from all apartments blocks in the society he now was seriously thinking I have to take some initiative because the way Menaka was speaking with some implied double meaning , more he thought about more excited he become of the body language and the way it was spoken casually he thought she was not totally prude without any sex experience she was a well married gorgeous lady with a child but possibly sex starved

Further confirmation to his thinking was the way she touched him after the accidental non-fall holding his biceps and thumb talking about his hard body , Harilal was determined he should move it to next level he felt excitement building up as he felt like a new lover looking to get his hands on the most beautiful house wife who has given some excitement in this boring life of a security head –honestly a watchman for this society .

Mens was very happy that this ishy wishy sexual dance with Harilal she thought this will build to a nice crescendo she was determined she will use Dara’s book of wooing in the reverse slowly she will allow a embrace may be some feeling or fondling then some kissing she was clear it will be a steady sexual progress absolutely determined to enjoy each step with as much innocence as possible Mens could not yet believe her level of sexual indulgence and her absolute willingness to try the same.

Mens had simple lunch along with Ayan and then had a quick look at the mirror then to make it more interesting she changed her blouse to sleeveless one for the evening show she chose a white one total contrast to her sexy red bra she looked absolute flawless her hair tied like a bun she thought when she was looking at her best with real buxom rounded sexy look her husband was not there to take advantage she was virtually at the mercy of watchmen for her sexual excitement then she decided to take a nap & get up only when Harilal comes knocking .

PK who had gone out for some purchase as he will sail again today evening came back to his hotel room in Dubai he had ordered room service as he sat to have that he opened his laptop to view what was happening with Mens and also wanted delete old recordings & set new recordings of the webcams he had in the hall & bedroom and kitchen strategically in a decorative design PK thought this was the best decision he had made as he virtually enjoyed Mens sexual escapades with the Watchmen , he was very sure that the latest one with tall and sturdy watchmen uncle will be very memorable to be frank he really got high seeing his wife manhandled and fucked around by different men add to that when it’s a done by lowly older men with their big cocks it was absolutely unbelievable .

PK thought Dara was absolute sex master the way he could manipulate Mens he thought about the comment made by that high class whore Franka who had watched the show along with him in his room saying I would have loved to get fucked my that midget oldman was so corny , it was not that Dara was a midget but by international standard he was short man only 5Ft 2 but his cock was another matter it was a mean a real fat big cock in comparison to his body his wife Mens was in total awe of that prodigious cock.

PK could not believe the fun he had in this long distance or remote cockholding even though his wife was slow in understanding his nature as she had started comments that he only motivated her to sleep with watchmen but she in actual she was unaware that she was being watched minutely by her husband PK through webcams and the extent of her husband’s depravity was not known to her PK also wanted keep it this way as long as possible

Totally unaware of all this unfolding behind the scenes Harilal was eagerly waiting for the clock to strike 4 so he can again have look of the lady who had totally bewitched him with her body and good looks he thought ladies like Menaka are the best kind to have a relationship especially with the missing husband making her the most ideal target further he thought his fate was very kind it had brought to this society he thanked his stars and absolute good fortune .

Totally impatient Harilal just could not wait at about 3.45pm he slowly walked to her apartment then thoughtfully he took the lift and reached the top floor and made a round of the open terrace so that his fellow security guys see him and assumed he was on his rounds also he made sure of small work in the terrace taking some photos to report now he walked down the staircase and reached 3Rd floor apartment of Menaka looking around he saw no one as he pressed the buzzer eager to see his angel

Almost after a minute the door opened and a very familiar disheveled Menaka welcomed him

Harilal was thrillingly stunned she was wearing sleeveless blouse and the way the saree was in a disarray he could see her twin peaks inside her stylish red bra and with a hint of pointed nipples he just for a minute thought he should just hug her here but he was still at the open door

Mens: Good evening Hariji you know you are my evening alarm you woke me up from a solid sleep please come in and take seat I will just freshen up

Hari: Closing the door Menaka whatever the time I see you you look simply more beautiful to her retreating figure he added please take your time as he took his sat on the comfortable sofa ..
Contd..
[+] 6 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Contd.

Menaka came out of the washroom looking peachy white her fair skin glowing she was typical good looking north Indian looking girl with a buxom body curvy body you only get at thirties the most ideal time neither fat neither skinny just perfect blend observed Hari

Give a minute I have to prepare the milk taking a cover from fridge then Menaka went into Kitchen to prepare

Hari purposely got up from his chair went to Ayan’s room he was sound sleep

He walked to the Kitchen standing at the door watched her cutting milk satchet and pouring it into the container once she poured into the container he silently walked close embracing her behind his hands across to her shoulder gently tight

Hariji O God anyone can watch us what are doing thrilled at last the giant mard has taken step with some action

Hari: Menaka don’t worry life is for living as he hugged his hands lowered across her sexy inviting hips virtually locking her in a real tight close hug My God you are so beautiful and its amazing to hold you look this

Mens: Oh Hariji please stop this nonsense protesting on a even tone you know iam a married with a son sleeping in the other room so please move before any one sees us

Hari: Ho god till you make this coffee please let me enjoy this Menaka think this as a good watchman watching you make coffee

Mens: Hariji what would the people think who may see us through this window

Hari: Menaka see you cannot see anyone so they also cannot see you in his light Hari was so happy and thrilled to hold this beautiful married lady his hard member pressing against her rather heavy but cushion like butts it was so heavenly as she coolly continued preparing coffee

Menaka: Oh god stop it now chiding him playfully Hari can you get me sugar in that shelf behind you it’s the red container with name sugar on it

Hari: Reluctantly leaving her took the sugar as he came behind reclaimed the position keeping the sugar Menaka i am so happy you called be Hari

Mens: Oh sorry Hariji now at least stop this take the coffee now we will seat in the dining area and behave like civilized people

Hari: O menaka without even tasting it I can tell you this is the best coffee I had in a along time you know after a long time Iam embracing a lady and that too to embrace you such a beauty now i am so happy for this coffee

Mens: Hariji that’s very good I want you to be good friends with you lets not spoil it by doing anything silly

Hari: Menaka tell me honestly you did like the manly touch or not then why all this explanation

Mens : Yes I liked the that touch ie only because iam missing my hubby but Hari i am a married lady living alone this is the first time i am even allowing anyone inside my home like this I feel so mad as if I done big mistake so please understand me lying through her teeth even her husband will be shocked of this statement by his dear wife

Hari: Menaka we will not do anything if you will i am exceeding my limits please tell –end of the day life is for living I miss a womanly touch every day and you miss your man so lets not worry to much this just a physical pleasure lets enjoy if its possible

Mens: Hari what a beautiful explanation you have a way with words but here ends your today’s quota as she stood and took the coffee cups

Hari: Stood up and kissed her head gave sideways hugging her with a strong arm on her shoulders thank you Menaka know i am happy i will get daily quota see you tomorrow as he left her home not allowing her to retort

Smiling to herself as she cloased the door Mens liked this nice progression and liked the way he spoke and she liked the strong embrace he was holding on to her for almost 5-7 minutes his steel hard member pressing on her butts he was truly big man she thought this could be lot of fun

Hari was more than thrilled as he understood this lady will not readily fall in bed he has to work steadily & get close to her but today was absolute positive day holding her tightly for almost 10 minutes was pure ecstasy as whistled to the walking across to the gate
Contd..
[+] 2 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply
Please add more sexual activity. All the episodes are now very similar with little big of hugging and stuff. You can go little bit faster

Great read
Like Reply
(12-01-2021, 05:35 PM)Zigspr Wrote: Please add more sexual activity. All the episodes are now very similar with little big of hugging and stuff. You can go little bit faster

Great read

Yes it will step up now this needed some shadow boxing  thanks
Like Reply
Contd…
As Mens was cleaning her room suddenly she got a call from a new number it was Dara

Memsaab: I have fixed a 2 room house can you come for few minutes tomorrow we want first Milk ceremony preparation by you madam

Mens thought knowing Dara what milk preparation she was not sure he can try anything

Mens : Darjaji Ayan had a fall yesterday and is down with fracture in the bed with some injuries I just cannot come out

Oh god Memsaab I badly wanted you for just half hour is he Ok then I will make some plan come and meet you as he cut the connection

Mens : How the hell he can come inside the society she immediately  called back not wanting any issues.

Mens: Dara do not make any plan to come to the society it will become a big issue tell me what time I should come I will make a short visit

Dara: Memsaab thank you so much  can you come early in the morning 7 am and can be back back before 8am I will wait for you at the ATM and from there it’s not far off so 7am tomorrow also bring that burkha I gave you –This is not kind of place high class madam like can come just like that , you can put it in the ATM as he cut the phone without waiting for her answer

Mens was pensive after the call worried and thrilled about  her visit to a slum it will be a first in her life time & more than that she was sure what  Dara had in store for her which raised her sexual fever

As she sat  thoughtfully in the sofa

She heard the intercom ringing she took the call it was Hari

Harial : Madam my mother has fallen ill I have to go to hometown my I will be away may be for 3 days if you need any help call me in the mobile –take care madam

Mens: Do not worry Hariji iam used live alone no issues so you please take care of your family then with little provocatively added I will miss of coffee times

Hari: Yes Madam but I will miss it more than you when I came back I will make it up to you as he cut the phone

After this Mens evening went smoothly as she spoke to PK in SKYPE but all her mind was on tomorrow she was excited and petrified of her visit to Slum actually she was thinking repeatedly what is Dara up to she was missing his aggressive almost dominating behaviour well she had to admit she missed his big fat active cock .

So after dinner she slept keeping the alarm at 6 Am .She had informed Ayan to sleep as had has some work in the morning will be back by 8.30am .

Early in the morning she got up and took bath wore nice brown colour saree and sexy blouse she took the burkha out it was thick and comfortable with face cover too so decided to wear it from her home  as in their building there were other 3 '. families staying and have seen in this type of burkha also there was no Harilal in the gate to worry

So wearing the black burkha over her saree she left home at  6.45 no one noticed as she calmly walked to the ATM then she saw Banke in his watchman dress standing there as she walked up to him she had to admit she has seen him only in watchman dress or utterly naked

Mens: Hello Banke missing me

Banke : Memsaab i really did not pick you in this dress Dara bhaiya is very smart guy please come with me

Mens: Shall we take a Rickshaw I don’t want to walk with this dress

Banke: Ok Memsaab , as he flagged a rickshaw & said Meena nagar chota  basthi

Autowala said I will not drop you inside get down in the main road

Banke: Ok but please drop as close as possible for Memsaab sake

Autowala glacing at her even in the Burka could make out a special lusty figure inside the costume wondered what is this good looking lady doing with this low class watchman chap but he knew shit happens in the city & knew how to mind his own business

Banke started to open his mouth Mens took his hands and said we will speak after reaching home

Mens then saw the auto turning into the slum as it was early morning she could see they were passing a small hillock covered with wild thorn & grass she could see ladies going with mug of water behind the hedges and she also could see number of gents sitting with a mug & she saw the most bizarre and typical scene in this kind of areas most of them where sitting facing the road not a care in the world even talking to a each other it was like road show of cocks of different sizes, shapes  and ages some of guys had balls almost touching the ground one or two of them had unbelievable big cocks as she quickly looked away

Auto stopped in crowded small lane , Banke and Mens got down almost all the people’s gaze in the road & small shops were on them watching her intently Mens felt very self conscious covering her face fully only eyes visible as she felt like new married lady as walked along with Banke

An old guy across the road asked aree Banke how are you and who is that

O it’s my bhabi Daraji’s wife as we walked on

Mens thought what a promotion now she is the wife of the lowly old watchman Dara she looked angrily at Banke

Banke feeling her glare as said memsaab we have tell something believable in this kind of areas people are very helpful but want to know everything

Then they reached a 2 floored slightly dilapidated building as Banke took the side steps it was ungainly not even cement applied it was only in bricks then he said we are home as they reached the terrace a very small looking house in one side as Dara barebodied and only in shorts welcomed her memsaab you look beautiful even in this burkha

Contd
Like Reply
[Image: Untitled.jpg]
my screen
Like Reply
Contd
Menaka walked into the small house and had a look two beds neatly arranged and neat kitchen with minimum things a partition was against the wall closing on to a wooden almera probably place for changing clothes with a dhoti as a door  

Mens : Daraji you have a washroom also

Dara: Yes memsaab pointing to a corner of the terrace as small room with asbestos roofing lucky only very few houses have in this slum I had planned thinking you in my mind a real cheesy smile

Mens: Ok Daraji what is the plan you know I need to go back

Dara: Banke chalo can you and bring all required for the ceremony from the shop

Banke left ok bhaiya

Dara: Memsaab have a you been to any slum area before I will show you as he came taking her by hip showed all corners of the slum as it was tall house they had view of all sides it was dirty , erotic and with a raw pungent adour in one side a lady was taking bath seeing us she showed a mug as if to throw with a smile then with a raised hand we went other side it was a totally bizarre setting you can see all kind of messy things

Mens: Daraji so you have good time pass seeing all this with a stern smile

Dara: Oh Memsaab now  next half hour I am in your service , let me show our house as she took her arm he took her one corner a small stove with milk and a typical village goddess photos he showed this our ancestral god we will do prayer in our tradition then he gave a cover Memsaab please remove all your dress wear only this for this ceremony

Mens: Oh Dara I do not know what you have planned as she took the cover she could see a yellow saree look like 9 yards type  

Dara: Memsaab my request please wear this saree only nothing else this is a very traditional ceremony please

Mens without any word she walked into the partition removed all her clothes then only on her panties she took the yellow saree then she heard Memsaab please no panties this I want authentic tradition look

Mens :The saree will slip how to hold it this was atrocious she was ready to do anything for Dara my god  she thought

Dara: Should come I & help you

Mens: No Dara I will try if it’s not ok I will call you

Then she heard Banke’s sound, Dara said you keep it all there & you also change to this dress.

Mens was excited and thrilled and little bit in fear so far all activities had happened inside her house now in this slum she knew something  totally erotic and trashy will happen , with great difficulty she wore the saree it was stiff she put across her breast covering her big breast as best as possible she wanted have look but the mirror was in the hall

Dara :Memsaab ready please come out we will finish this ceremony

Mens: With total trepidation walked out into room both Dara and Banke where in only in longoti type attire covering only their genitals both sporting a sizeable hard on were standing looking at her she knew some new sexual game was in store for her

Memsaab from now in this room we will both call you Menaka is it ok

Mens : Ok

Dara : Menaka please light the earthen lamp as he lightened the stove with the milk

Mens lit the lamp looking at Dara for instructions

Dara said take please sit in the mat Menaka from today in this house you will not be a randi or a cheating wife when you are with us in this house you will honourable person your will be our wife

Mens: Dara I am already married I cannot do that looking very worried

Dara: No Menaka I do not want to have this kind of cheating love that’s why we were punished so as per our custom this is allowed in our hill area we have very few females so we do this puja and  we can do as per  god’s will –if you agree we will do Menaka other wise you can go I once again humbly request this is only between three of us so we do not have any guilt

Mens: Oh god Dara ok but only in this room

Dara: Yes Menaka this is only when you are here in this house , so lets first do welcome puja for this house as the heated the Milk was allowed to overflow

Dara : O Ma give us proper life & bless the three of us Mens felt unreal 

Dara took a red thread gave it to Banke tie it in Menaka’s left hand make three knots let it be loose not tight , then he said Menaka  tie in his left hand as Menaka tied on his left hand as instructed

Dara took small glass of milk said Banke take a full sip in your mouth spit it back in the glass he said Menaka take one sip drink it  , Mens looked at him in question please sip it’s all a ritual for cleansing so she took in one sip gulping  she absolutely felt whorish doing all this.

Banke stand before Menaka then he came and removed the longoti or the cloth covering Banke’s genitals & out sprang his big black cock she could see the area was neatly shaved & clean then he gave black thread as Mens thought what else he will ask he will ask me to suck it

But Dara gave thread please tie this thread on the lingam indicating Banke’s pole the demure Menaka totally excited with this absolute trashy ritual tied it then Dara took a bottle with yellow liquid taking it on a spoon put it on Banke’s cock please suck it only once Menaka fast

Menaka could not believe this guy’s absolute gall but she had come here willingly and also agreed so she opened her mouth took almost 2” inches of big black cock & sucked it was very sweet mixed with banke’s salty precum seemed to be honey then Dara made her do 2 more times the same ritual it was absolutely trashy and would have loved to it some more time 

Then Dara made me do all the rituals with him also completing all rituals . Then he said Menaka as per tradition in this new house you are married to two of us outside this 4 walls you are memsaab but here here you are our wife you will obey & we will obey to your wishes .

Dara: Ok Menaka

Menaka: Ok as she thought of this ritual of sucking cock I liked this damn cock of Dara’s she did not why but she liked Dara’ s big cock it was clammy and fat and she really wanted more

Dara said time is almost 8am so today we have time only to do this rituals but now anytime we can have sex with you Menaka but only when you permit it so menaka please change Banke will arrange auto back to your apartment

Contd.
Like Reply
[Image: MENS.jpg]
subscript text generator
Like Reply
Super. She is anyway cheating. She can remove her mangal Sutra and get another tied by lovers.
Like Reply
(14-01-2021, 07:37 PM)Sarran Raj Wrote: Super. She is anyway cheating. She can remove her mangal Sutra and get another tied by lovers.

thanks
Like Reply
WOW.. You're taking this story in a erotic way...Pls continue your good work
Like Reply
Bring more men for her please
Like Reply
(15-01-2021, 08:13 AM)Hitterhot Wrote: WOW.. You're taking this story in a erotic way...Pls continue your good work

thanks
Like Reply
(15-01-2021, 11:10 AM)blackdesk Wrote: Bring more men for her please

Its comming ( cumming for Mens )  thanks
Like Reply
Fill mens mouth with more men dick
Like Reply
Dicks
Like Reply
Contd.

Mens could not believe he will leave her feeling so hot she had sucked both and she badly needed to get fucked now 

Daraji after all this ceremony & making me taste your cocks you cannot leave me like this I am willing to stay for 30 minutes she was not even able to look at him

Dara the clever crook wanted that request from Menaka

Dara said Menaka do not be shy thank you for agreeing we also want this as per tradition Banke is your first husband he will mount you and I as a pujari and your second husband will have you next if it’s ok we will complete in 20-25 minutes from now on there is no formalities in this house

Mens felt she was in the middle of village orgy she thought where in the world will there be this of kind rituals she though this is pure Dara’s way to make her to do as per his will & dear god she badly want this feeling the absolute depravity of her desires

Banke & Menaka please stand as we stood Menaka was astonished of the was most horny or corny scene this black guy Banke with a huge big black shining hard cock naked and me isaree clad standing with him and Dara with his obscene fat mouth jamming cock head acting as a ridiculous naked  pujari in a very serious tone tone giving instruction this cannot be in any porno movie ever Menaka thought but she was feeling her pussy was like geyser churning and leaking with all the hot rituals Dara had devised

Dara continued now please listen and do accordingly as its first time after the ceremony looking at Banke & Mens then he added after today you can do as per your wishes in this house but today pleas follow my instruction 

Banke please remove Menaka’s saree Banke eagerly removed the saree in seconds I was naked , Dara then said please lay the saree on the bed and carry Menaka on to the bed as this is the first after marriage ritual please take her and finish in one go

Banke laid her on top of the saree spread  in the bed opened &  spread her legs poised to enter as he inserted his black cock head into my love hole entrance it felt absolute pleasure after slew of this hot activities

Dara said wait Banke please ask Menaka can I enter -Mens thought bloody hell already his cock was inside her pussy lips what permission he requires now

Banke obediently asked Memsaab –Dara said stop calling her memsaab call her Menaka then ask her properly like a tutor  

Banke then asked looking at me Menaka can I enter you and discharge my seeds inside you
Menaka said yes Banke please do Mens thought this is most atrocious

Banke took my hand placed it his Black cock he said Menaka this will be always for you
Then he plunged in one shot –Menaka felt such a raw emotion as she was she was racked with absolute pleasure

O Banke it’s so good oh faster but Banke was liking battering ram absolutely hitting her pussy lips Menaka knew this not going to last long but she felt a rising feeling even with this uncultured fucking of Banke he shouted O ma as he absolutely blasted his super hot cum Menaka enjoyed the absolute splashing as she used her pelvic to grip  his cock Banke felt that action he said O Menaka oh god as he collapsed  on top of her as he slowly tricked and stopped

Few seconds later Banke popped out his cock from cum filled pussy as I looked at a messy black penis still looking hard with all his cream coated cum Mens thought O god Dara will next ask me to suck this cock but luckily he had different equally degrading idea

Dara then gave Banke hundred rupee Banke took it moving his hand three times moved around her pussy then he rolled & inserted it half inside her pussy Mens felt absolutely whorish

Oh Dara what is this she remembered his chut dikayye episode and their fight

Dara: Menaka this is for Banke he will keep it life long as Banke walked away putting it in box near the lamp

Now Dara without wasting any time came towards my legs taking my hand in to his fat cocks bulbous leaky head can I fill your pussy and fill it with my seeds

Mens was feeling now tremors of pleasure this was absolute sluty or real whorish taking a second cock immediately after Banke that too this fat one it was beyond anything she had done so far -she thought i will blame my husband PK for making a cock slut

Mens muttered in skied whisper please Dara please fill me

The with his war cry O Jai Kalli he plunged his big headed cock into her already ravaged and cum filled pussy

Mens felt for a minute her will heart stop as felt absolutely filled by his massive cock she knew Dara’s cock felt so clammy as he began an slow steady strokes then his mouth descended on her mouth as he increased his speed

Mens could hear the absolute trashy wet cluck cluck sound as Dara rode into her the sound was getting more slushier Mens was now slowly getting in such a heightened state but she could not scream as Dara had it in his mouth he was sucking her tongue at any minute she felt she would climax she just hung on

Dara was fucking so thrust full with real physicality it felt so good  it was real high and then all of sudden he shouted braking the kiss shouting Jai Kaali his cock bulging inside her once or twice as it threatened the pussy walls as he  absolutely blasted his thick cum into her totally ravaged pussy 

Mens now feeling let a scream of delight O no so it so god O nooo nooo as her eyes flickered as she reached a feisty climax as Dara was pumping his copious cum he was always unstoppable producing loads of cum Mens was speechless with this physically triggered climax she felt the foreplay started with her wearing the saree without blouse but this was mind boggling pleasure and that too in this kind of kinky place 

Menaka still shuddered as now Dara removed his monster cock with a big wet sound then as Banke did he did same ritual with 100 Rupee note 

Dara said to Menaka I will help you as he cleaned all the pussy and thigh area free of cum with the saree lying on the bed as an exhausted and helpless Menaka was recovering from battering from her watchmen the saree was now totally wet with all their fluids then he took a wet towel and cleaned  her further it seemed on purpose as he left some lingering cum inside the pussy , Then he said Menaka you can change your clothes it’s getting late sorry it almost 8.40 am

Mens quickly changed all her clothes in two minutes she was ready wearing the Burkha and covering herself totally it was a effort to walk but she took Dara's  hand as he took her to drop her now he was also changed in his uniform as he took her through the slum & put her in the first available auto back to the apartment as she reached home before 9 am.

Mens just did not want to think about the last 2 hours but she had admit it was most most bizarre and full throttle sexual joy without an exception ..
Contd..

[+] 4 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply
Mens has to becom pregnant with low class men baby. Hot writing.
[+] 1 user Likes NityaSakti's post
Like Reply
(15-01-2021, 09:27 PM)NityaSakti Wrote: Mens has to becom pregnant with low class men baby. Hot writing.

thanks
Like Reply
[Image: Untitled.jpg]
Like Reply