Adultery Who Watches the Watchmen Ch. 06 –Different Turn
Nice going. Events are leading to seduction.Thank you
[+] 1 user Likes nand's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Good update bro....realy like ur masterpiece....
Like Reply
thanks Thanks to both of you for feedback
                 will keep it moving some nice turns ahead...
Like Reply
This story is very good... please continue
[+] 1 user Likes Hitterhot's post
Like Reply
(04-01-2021, 06:34 PM)Hitterhot Wrote: This story is very good... please continue

happy thanks
Like Reply
please continue kindly. good erotic story
Like Reply
(05-01-2021, 12:43 AM)blackdesk Wrote: please continue kindly. good erotic story

thanks  will do
Like Reply
Contd..

Mens after tension filled morning was back at home even though she could feel Harilal’s hot gaze all throughout the morning in the hospital she was feeling happy as she got good attention and even felt very sexy dressed so shabbily as she had virtually no time to get ready Mens thought this injury to Ayan meant she had to be in the house and scope for any sexual enjoyment was very much limited so she decided to give Harilal some erotic thrill when he visits them today .

Mens thought the sudden spurt in her sexual activity with Dara first then with Banke joining in the action meant she viewed everything in the prism of sex, she had to admit to herself she badly wanted a manly touch on a regular basis now.

Mens really missed the bossy attitude of Dara his rough hands all over body the way he used to strip her in a minute absolutely maul her breast , then his oral demands virtually every day ( this after he cunningly made her suck his cock a month ago) insisting on sucking his oversized clammy cock she missed those words no hands memsaab as she was only allowed to use her mouth my god he used to cum regularly all over her big boobs I was absolutely slut in that regards ready to accept all his demands .

Mens had a simple meal with Ayan in the afternoon may due to the medications Ayan was first as sleep she too relaxed and in no time was asleep suddenly like in a dream she heard the door buzzing she was bit disoriented her saree all over the place but still she went ahead and opened the door it was Harilal she said please come in wast just tired dozed off a bit as she tried adjusting her saree hurriedly in the process giving him her best frontal view she said please sit Hariji as she went inside .

Harilal thought god this lady was making him crazy her hair all over the place but she still looked so beautiful as the door opened the first thing he saw was heavy cut cleavage and ripe big melons her big boobs peeping from both sides of her saree and then as she adjusted the saree turning away he saw that wonderfully pear shaped right boob nipples almost pointed and most shapely fleshy hip he wondered when I could get into her panties .

As he took the seat Harilal was feeling his rising cock inside his uniform with shirt tucked in he really was feeling discomfort big cock was making in his tight uniform as he glumly thought no one stitches uniform with hard cock so with eye on the door he adjusted his cock parallel with his pants zibber towards his stomach Harilal knew there was no chance of hiding his hard on with this uniform

Mens who was in the washroom saw the way she looked god she thought I have given Hari the best possible sexy view with my scrambled saree sleepy look (which many milkmen in India are blessed to get early in the morning) giving him a complete peep of her shapely body , her big boobs and ample hips as readjusted everything but wore her saree in such sexy way that if she was on hari's right he will get the best side view of all her ample assets her left breast and hips as then she thoughtfully adjusted her hair

Mens came to the hall Hariji I will prepare coffee for you Ayan is fast asleep then she added you can sit here you are now like her close family friend please come indicating the dining table from where he can have a clear view of her making coffee in the kitchen so we can speak as I work

Hari could not believe his luck as he sat in the chair he had lovely clear view of this buxom lady damn he could see ever present boobs and hips as his lengthy cock further stretched on almost touching the belt buckle portion it was making real uncomfortable in a pleasant way

Mens who knew what she was doing she took a container from top shelf to take some snacks then turning other side again raising her hands to take some plates this was really provocative as she showed what one can show wearing a saree to the maximum in innocent way

Hari was bewitched it was like watching a erotic movie seeing this married lady’s ripe body in different angles he felt this was the beauty of a traditional saree which gave the best possible angles to watch it was so titillating

Mens with a innocent smile said Hariji without you in the morning I would been a complete wreck also Ayan was ok with you around

Hari: Madam please don’t be so formal i am happy that Ii was able to help you now we are alone as agreed please call me Hari

Mens: no way Hariji ii will be difficult for me to call you Hari but you can call be Menaka

Hari: With milky white toothed smile ok Menaka

Menaka had to admit this was a handsome guy ,very tall, strong all muscle, flat bellied and look wise not bad at all it was really marked improvement from Dara and Banke on any day , then in a total slutty manner only thing to check out was whether this watchman ‘s cock will be as big & fat as Dara’s or atleast as long as Banke’s black cock

Mens: Brought the coffee and snacks in the table please as she sat opposite wiping her brow with her saree

Hari almost had heart attack it was absolutely mesmerising the way she wiped her face giving one more view of her right breast her nipples pushing against the tight blouse he though I can sit all day and see this casually thrown sexual looks of this lady because all her acts seemed so innocent

Menaka liked what she was doing my god she reminisced earlier a determined watchman Dara wooed her after he had caught her watching him ie Dara having sex with a servant maid in their terrace then taking advantage of her husband’s absence he had bedded her and now it seemed she was doing the same to this 50+ years old Watchman emboldening him to make the move

Hari: If you don’t mind can I ask you what your husband is doing

Mens: He works in Merchant Navy he comes once in 3 months for few days

Hari: Honestly if I had a wife like you I will never leave her alone madam you are too beautiful to be left alone sorry i am bit frank

Mens: As if ignoring what he implied replied Hariji what to do sometimes to earn money you need to make sacrifices any way i have Ayan

Hari: I understand it’s so difficult i miss my wife every day as he finished his coffee eyeing her now bit boldly

Mens: Let me check Ayan has got up or not , as she got up and went to the other bedroom unable to find any other move

Harilal was very clear he had to make a move he could not take anymore of this pretty lady she was a ripe mango ready to be enjoyed immediately also he felt she was little submissive type may she will accept it with some reluctance and then he thought if she protests too much he will leave politely and apologize he had his missing wife reason

Hari: He got up swiftly moving to Ayan’s room as Meneka came closing the door turning her back to him he simply hugged her from behind pressing and feeling his giant hardness on sponge like big butts having a arm around in big tight embrace

Menaka was pleasantly and totally shocked she felt big solid bulgy steel rod pressing against her bulging big butts his arms across her shoulder this guy was so tall her head just reaching his chest few seconds she savoured his hard embrace and his steely hard cock but she did not want to succumb so easy

Hariji please what is this as Menaka pulled away in a little show of anger and protest

Madam I am so sorry you were so beautiful I could not resist please don’t mistake me please it’s just I miss my wife so much really I am sorry as Hari hurriedly left her house feeling little hard done by her rejection he thought did I misread her signals

Harilal walked down the stairs feeling menaka's soft heavenly body my god even if he could not talk again it was worth what beautiful butts it was so soft but cunningly he thought I have a reason for tomorrow I will go and apologize to her so I still have a chance to meet her again, then as he analysed the incident he felt for a few seconds she responded to his embrace when she leaned back on him he thought maybe I have to keep trying he then decided I have to bed this lady a fiercely determined ex army guy our New Watchman Harilal

Menaka thought that was so hot my god she felt his hard strength and such a tight embrace and she definitely thought he had a prodigious cock it was rock hard then she thought let’s see what is his reaction will be but surely she had some fun for the day

Contd.
[+] 5 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply
Great update bro.....bas ek suggestion h ki itna jaldi dono ko mat milao ...thoda or seduce karwao menka ko......bhut shi jaa rahe ho....
Like Reply
(06-01-2021, 08:36 AM)Ajanmol Wrote: Great update bro.....bas ek suggestion h ki itna jaldi dono ko mat milao ...thoda or seduce karwao menka ko......bhut shi jaa rahe ho....

thanks
[+] 1 user Likes mouthinvader's post
Like Reply
Contd

Menaka spent her Saturday evening with Ayan spending most of the time in his room talking to him keeping him in good spirits evening all his friends came to see him and then they took a marker pen and wrote funny get well soon messages white cast which is a regular practice these days as the day ended with whimper

Sunday morning she finished her morning tasks and at sharp 9am she logged on to Skype her husband PK was online waiting for her .

PK: Hi Mens how are you and Ayan

Mens: I am fine and then simply moved the laptop to show Ayan sitting with hand in Cast watching TV

PK : Shocked what happened oh god when did it happen

Mens : One second Ayan come and talk to daddy

Then Ayan for almost 20 minutes explained all that happened in his own style

PK who had reached yesterday night first thing he saw was web recordings from his house strategically placed in his home it was rather quite week but he had the first glimpse of Menaka’s new paramour the security guy he seemed big man and looked very handsome slightly old but tall and well built & way he was looking at his wife and speaking PK knew this another episode of his wife with another watchman starting soon as only a true cuckold husband can think

PK really enjoyed the last segment it was brilliant from his wife Mens making the guy so desperate so he embraced her from behind and her reaction was super he thought no longer his wife the innocent lady falling in some hunter’s traps but she was now the hunter playing with that guy poor Security Uncle

Ayan finished with narration and moved OK papa see next time

PK: Mens how did you take him to hospital and manage him in hospital

Mens : Luckily the new security guy Harilal took us to the hospital and was great help he managed to keep Ayan quiet but it was real stress but thanks him to I managed .

PK : what is this you and Watchman sorry iam just joking I know how bad it would have been alone with Ayan when he fell

Mens: Ok PK for my watchman fixation I blame only you but dear do not worry too much this watchman has only watched me, ok forget all this tell me when are you planning to come

PK : Not now I am sailing today evening again I will be off to Singapore ,I am thinking of calling you guys here let me plan something

Mens: don’t plan anything know let Ayan get ok if possible you try to come 3-4 at least

PK: Ok dear I will call you in the evening before I leave as he signed off

Mens thought lucky PK did not ask about Dara ,then it struck what is Dara up to no call from him then thought of calling then decided let him call her

Menaka was passing time after the call arranging her house when the calling bell buzzed

Menaka saw through the spyhole in the door it was her Rambo watchman Harilal

Menaka opened the door

Harilal; Good morning madam can I have a word with you also can i say hello to Ayan

Menaka please meet Ayan he is his room I will bring your favorite coffee

Harilal was so relieved as he moved to Ayan ‘s room it seems yesterday is forgotten he thought

After few minutes came into Mens came into Ayan's room and said let uncle have is coffee

Mens: Please come to the dining table, Menaka suddenly had a audacious plan to keep him engaged erotically she liked this teasing very much enjoying a kick out of that

For Hari it seemed like invite to bedroom the way she called him he thought she looked absolutely fabulous in her dark red saree & dangerously deep cut black blouse what a knock out combination and the way she wore the saree highlighting the curves was classic as he watched her spongy butts as she walked with her back towards him he felt his bloody cock it has hardened inside tucked in tight pant troubling him again

Hari came to the hall took his seat in the dining table as watched this sexy damsel Menaka walking across to the kitchen

Mens: One second Hariji

Hari: Honestly iam happy Menaka you allowed me inside your house after last time

Mens : Hariji you had helped me when I was in trouble how can I forget that very innocently

Mens then brought hot coffee in a tray with some biscuits as she turned she slipped falling sideways towards Hari with a laud shout bapre

Hari : whose eyes never left Mens at all times caught her in both arms as he bent forward one arm under her thighs and other across her back his arm on her chest virtually clutching and cupping her right breast as lifted her up only a foot the floor as his well rippled strong arms collected her

Mens was very relieved this guy caught her then she took both her arms across to his neck as she straightened herself as she almost hugged against well muscled chest feeling a very distinct cock against her upper thighs it seemed again pretty hard but the problem was he was hard all over

Mens then moved leaving her both her arms from him steadying herself as Hari removed his hand from her her Mens felt her saree slipping from the front portion of her shoulder she allowed to fall it as if by accident giving Hari complete frontal view of twin peaks through her sexy black blouse then she did something more atrocious so naturally

Mens mumbled oh my god damn as cursed as she bent to retrieve the saree giving him ringside complete view of her cleavage giving creamy top view of her bulging big breast and what else she did know

Hari who was worried about the yesterday episode how will menaka react could not believe the sequence of events he thought from hell he had moved to absolute heaven

It was like someone was offering him sweet jamun with icecream as he savored that lifting her like baby and then the big cherry to top it was her big breast for few seconds under his big palms he thought events are driving the right way he thought it’s all god’s plan not knowing this was calculated gamble by Mens

Harilal felt had all round pleasant feeling in his heart his dreamy lady in his hands and my god her big strong breast bulging against his palms was ultimate she felt so light so spongy soft all round but her breast was different matter it felt hard and full in his hands he felt his day was getting better and better and then the way Menaka's hands hung on to his neck to steady herself her lovely face for a few seconds resting in his chest and her full ripe body pressing against his bulging cock he thought this was a feeling beyond pure bliss he never thought such accidental touches can bring so much pleasure

Mens had planned that slip never thought this guy will catch her like this and to top it he had her breast in his big palms, All she had assumed she will slip and fall fake a injury and make him apply some balm on her back but this story took such sexy turn due the alacrity with which he caught her and lifted her up

Mens now going with the sexual flow purposefully took advantage of the situation she just took hold of his neck and straightened herself so naturally Mens felt so proud of her performance then when she decided to give the final shake up by dropping her saree it was another 10/10 performance so naturally awesome it gave her a huge kick this unbelievably good

Even as Hari recovered from the sweetest lady in his arms that saree falling down from her shoulder as he removed his arm was utterly shocking this was irresistible he could see her sexy black blouse on brazen display her two jutting breast super hot she had the most awesome breast but then her action of recovering her modesty she ended up showing peachy white tops of the lovely breast he could see her black bra and to his absolute joy even a glimpse of her nipples Hari thought what a Sunday unforgettable he felt this was a foreplay without touching totally awesome so absolutely erotic he could not believe his luck

Then Ayan came into the room what happened mummy with a question seeing the commotion
Contd..
[+] 2 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply
Great update bro...
Like Reply
(08-01-2021, 10:10 PM)Ajanmol Wrote: Great update bro...
thanks
Like Reply
[Image: MENS.jpg]
Like Reply
Contd..
Mens looked at Ayan & said mummy was about to slip and fall down beta Hari uncle was able catch me before I fell down

Mens: Hariji thanks for saving me from a fall or even a sprain who knows may be even a fracture

Hari: Arre Madam please do not mention it was pure luck I saw and I was able to help you in time

Ok I am in middle of a game thank you Hari uncle as Ayan left the room

Hari was feeling awkward not knowing what to talk after enjoying absolute pure joy for few seconds it seemed like an hour

Mens: Took the lead oh Hariji in all this i have ruined your coffee let me heat & bring

Again she flashed her body almost brushing against him as she took the coffee for re-heating

Hari was in total indecision on what he should what to do next to get this lady as he muttered thanks Menakaji

Mens : No Menakaji its Menaka

Hari: Oh sorry Menaka

Menaka brought the coffee and kept in the table as she also took a glass then said Hariji please have it

Hari: Sipped the coffee looking pleased but like college student suddenly allowed to be with the girl he wanted but he really did not how to proceed further

Mens: Hariji you are so strong lifting me like doll and my god you are also so very hard you were always like this

Hari really liked hearing those words from this absolutely sexy lady's mouth and hardness she was talking left him confused

Hari :Thanks to my days in Army I had a good body but even now I maintain with early morning run and morning exercise then to make some headway he said what hard you are talking about Menaka

Mens: I meant you are really hard I felt it as my body touched you

Hari was shocked he looked at her but she was talking without any embarrassment so naturally

Mens: Further Smiling at him and she said you are hard all over I leaned on your chest and had arm around your neck to arrest and straighten my fall you are as hard as a steel your wife would have found it so difficult handle your hardness and size

Hari could not believe the double meaning she conveying in such casual manner

Hari: Don’t remind me of my wife actually she really liked my strength and roughness but she was just like you so soft and so pretty

Mens : You know my husband is normal not so hard or tall like but you are like giant I will call you gentle hard giant

Hari thought give me one chance I will give you all the hardness in the world

Hari: Madam you are pulling my leg

Mens: Then she walked upto him and taking his hand and holding his super hard biseps pressing with her fingers on almost unrelenting muscle saying this only I meant then further taking his fingers with hers said your hands are so big that only I meant
Then with admonishment Gosh Oh my god such big thumb asshe took it near her face no kidding you are real giant of a man

Hari was totally out of control his cock was going crazy underneath the pant the way she was doing with his thumb he though she was going to kiss it my god it was like she was holding hard big cock this lady is making him crazy I have forcibly do something he thought

Hari: Menaka please do not touch and encourage like this I will be forced to hug you and feel arms around your most beautiful body you are like Apsara apt name for you Menaka my god I am sorry I will loose my self control

Mens: Hariji do not feel like that already you have had today’s share by my accident you had hugged me lifted me like doll and embraced me that too with a well married lady living with a son with a mock anger showing me all your power

Hari: No madam sorry Menaka I just told my feelings its just you are beautiful with such a great body its just my manly feelings

Even before Mens could respond anything Ayan was calling Mummy Mummy loudly asking for water

Hari understood time is up for now

Ok Menaka I will take leave thanks for the coffee I really enjoyed that also with a implied meaning

Mens: you are like my friend come in the evening we will enjoy one more coffee hopefully with no accidents

Hari: please promise you will fall I will come running to catch you from anywhere

Mens: keep dreaming Hariji as she closed the door behind with a smile

Mens thought I am taking this as nicely long as slow as possible she actually she was tempted and wanted to take his thumb and kiss but she knew if she had done that things moved to a different level in a rapid speed she liked this pace and the erotic current she had set , Now she expected Hari to take the lead or force the issue she thought Dara was master in that but those days she was more innocent and wide eyed as she walked to Ayan’s room with a water bottle

Hari walking down the stairs felt this dishy fruit of Menaka is definitely falling into his lap he felt real ache in his cock as he straightened it my god what will happen in the afternoon he was feeling like 18 year old youngster eager for his first kiss.

Contd..
[+] 3 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply
(09-01-2021, 09:00 PM)mouthinvader Wrote: Contd..
Mens looked at Ayan & said mummy was about to slip and fall down beta Hari uncle was able catch me before I fell down

Mens: Hariji thanks for saving me from a fall or even a sprain who knows may be even a fracture

Hari: Arre Madam please do not mention it was pure luck I saw and I was able to help you in time

Ok I am in middle of a game thank you Hari uncle as Ayan left the room  

Hari was feeling awkward not knowing what to talk after enjoying absolute pure joy for few seconds it seemed like an hour

Mens: Took the lead oh Hariji in all this i have ruined your coffee let me heat & bring

Again she flashed her body almost brushing against him as she took the coffee for re-heating

Hari was in total indecision on what he should what to do next to get this lady as he muttered thanks Menakaji

Mens : No Menakaji its Menaka

Hari: Oh sorry Menaka

Menaka brought the coffee and kept in the table as she also took a glass then said Hariji please have it

Hari: Sipped the coffee looking pleased but like college student suddenly allowed to be with the girl he wanted but he really did not how to proceed further

Mens: Hariji you are so strong lifting me like doll and my god you are also so very hard you were always like this

Hari really liked hearing those words from this absolutely sexy lady's mouth and hardness she was talking left him confused

Hari :Thanks to my days in Army I had a good body but even now I maintain with early morning run and morning exercise then to make some headway he said what hard you are talking about Menaka

Mens: I meant you are really hard I felt it as my body touched you

Hari was shocked he looked at her but she was talking without any embarrassment  so naturally

Mens: Further Smiling at him and she said you are hard all over I leaned on your chest and had arm around your neck to arrest and straighten my fall you are as hard as a steel your wife would have found it so difficult handle your hardness and size

Hari could not believe the double meaning she conveying in such casual manner

Hari: Don’t remind me of my wife actually she really liked my strength and roughness but she was just like you so soft and so pretty

Mens : You know my husband is normal not so hard or tall like but you are like giant I will call you gentle hard giant

Hari thought give me one chance I will give you all the hardness in the world

Hari: Madam you are pulling my leg

Mens: Then she walked upto him and taking his hand and holding his super hard biseps pressing with her fingers on almost unrelenting muscle saying this only I meant then further taking his fingers with hers said your hands are so big that only I meant  
Then with admonishment Gosh Oh my god such big thumb asshe took it near her face no kidding you are real giant of a man

Hari was totally out of control his cock was going crazy underneath the pant the way she was doing with his thumb he though she was going to kiss it my god it was like she was holding hard big cock this lady is making him crazy I have forcibly do something he thought

Hari: Menaka please do not  touch and encourage like this I will be forced to hug you and feel arms around your most beautiful body  you are like Apsara apt name for you Menaka my god I am sorry I will loose my self control

Mens: Hariji do not feel like that already you have had today’s share by my accident you had hugged me lifted me like doll and embraced me that too with a well married lady living with a son with a mock anger showing me all your power

Hari: No madam sorry Menaka I just told my feelings its just you are beautiful with such a great body its just my manly feelings

Even before Mens could respond anything Ayan was calling Mummy Mummy loudly asking for water

Hari understood time is up for now

Ok Menaka I will take leave thanks for the coffee I really enjoyed that also with a implied meaning

Mens: you are like my friend come in the evening we will enjoy one more coffee hopefully with no accidents

Hari: please promise you will fall I will come running to catch you from anywhere

Mens: keep dreaming Hariji as she closed the door behind with a smile

Mens thought I am taking this as nicely long as slow as possible she actually she was tempted and wanted to take his thumb and kiss but she knew if she had done that things moved to a different level in a rapid speed she liked this pace and the erotic current she had set , Now she expected Hari to take the lead or force the issue she thought Dara was master in that but those days she was more innocent and wide eyed as she walked to Ayan’s room with a water bottle

Hari walking down the stairs felt this dishy fruit of Menaka is definitely falling into his lap he felt real ache in his cock as he straightened it my god what will happen in the afternoon he was feeling like 18 year old youngster eager for his first kiss.

Contd..

Is it going to slow need some more spice -give your feedback-Guys and Gals
Like Reply
(10-01-2021, 10:43 AM)mouthinvader Wrote: Is it going to slow need some more spice -give your feedback-Guys and Gals

I felt speed ok, can't say about others though. U may create some natural breaks such as Hari being called by Secretary of the society urgently so had to leave in between... ;)
Like Reply
Yes, the sped is OK.. no need to go fast.. Slow seductions is very interesting and erotic as well.. yes you can add some spices by giving zatkaas in between... Like Hari is approaching and very much near to taste Menaka.. but something happened and he has to move away for some reason.. other side daraa is also planning but he also missed the chance in the last moment.. and Banked taste the fruits instead.. may be some other character's fortune shines... It's just a thought... But it's your story.. and you are the best judge of it.. but try for long storyline.. thank you...
Like Reply
(10-01-2021, 01:17 PM)swap_neel Wrote: I felt speed ok, can't say about others though. U may create some natural breaks such as Hari being called by Secretary of the society urgently so had to leave in between... ;)

thanks
Like Reply
(10-01-2021, 02:22 PM)Yampag Wrote: Yes, the sped is OK.. no need to go fast.. Slow seductions is very interesting and erotic as well.. yes you can add some spices by giving zatkaas in between... Like Hari is approaching and very much near to taste Menaka.. but something happened and he has to move away for some reason.. other side daraa is also planning but he also missed the chance in the last moment.. and Banked taste the fruits instead.. may be some other character's fortune shines... It's just a thought... But it's your story.. and you are the best judge of it.. but try for long storyline.. thank you...

thanks Thanks for the feedback i have some interesting turns lets see how it works out
Like Reply