Adultery நிஷா (உங்களில் ஒருத்தி) (COMPLETED)
Author dude one doubt Seenu and nisha tha important na edhku kathir vachu love track panninga...
Small doubt mudincha sollunga...
Kathir mattum uthmanah kataringa adhu edhku nisha ku pure lover irukaan katavaa
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Congratulations Dubai Seenu 

I just created the account to pass on my admiration for your story.

Your command on toying with the emotions of readers is so good, that I am unable to find a word to describe it exactly the way I feel. And the way your write the sex scenes are equally commendable but I will count it second when I compare the way you go about mixing emotions. The views and the comments for your stories are testament to that.  

After reading Nisha, I read Your Kamini story. Even though the Kamini story was an excellent one, with all due respect I just want to say that this story is thousand times better than that, just for the way you handled the emotions. 

Nisha, the story, has a life to it, even though it has all the excitement of a sex story, what standout is the remorse and pain, which I consider to be primary among the primary emotion. I just quit reading this story quite a lot of times just because the pain showered along the story. 

Bizarre for a sex story reader?, finally completely read the story day before yesterday. And I give that to you.    

Even though Nisha and Seenu are the heartbeat of the story as you said, I consider Kannan and Kathir on par with Nisha and seenu. If you take out these two, still the story would be an excellent one not a standout one as I consider it now. 

My take on the personalities of these four (I try to stay away from judging).

In a Pack of cards, these four are the Suits. Nisha - The Queen ; Seenu - The Jack ; Kathir - The King and finally, Kannan - The Ace.

The Queen - Nisha, complex, She is a queen but deep down under, there is a slut hiding, which she is ready to expose only for those who are ready to dig deep, which seenu did and kathir may do so in future. She wanted to be treated as both the slut and the queen she is and she deserved it too. Seenu rightly treated her as a slut, tried and failed to treat her as a queen, which he is not capable of. Kathir treated her as a queen and will certainly treat the slut in her as she deserves. Kannan has always treated her as a Queen and treated her as a slut too, but it was a bit late, he has already lost her to seenu.

The Jack - Seenu, what makes him a jack is the skill to find the slutiness among both the numbers and the queen (Nisha and kamini). As in the game of cards, he always has the privilege to side with the queen and be in the company of suits and numbers. At his best, he may have had a chance to side with the queen and a number, if he played it right. (let give the number 10 as gayatri, with some cajoling, the Queen (Nisha) might have accepted it). But his character is such that even though he longs to be in the company of suits with an accommodative queen but he was more comfortable with numbers. 

The King - Kathir, the noble among all. He can give a hand, like he lifted Nisha's self-esteem, take a head, like he kicked the shit out of seenu and stand firm in times of turbulence, like standing for the village. He deserves Nisha, right next to him as his queen and he deserves it.  

The Ace - Kannan, as complex as the Queen. Like seenu, the Jack, the other one among the suits who can side with both the suits and numbers. He is right at the top of suits with a clear distance from the numbers in his work space and society, with the kind of admiration, respect he demands and he deserves it too. But when it comes to husband and wife relationship, he goes to the bottom of the cards, even below the numbers, it's due to the jack's place being right next to the queen, the privilege queens give to jack and also he is no king.

And my take on the emotions running through these four.

Seenu wants Nisha to be happy, he will always try to be the reason for her happiness. Even though he is a jack of all trades but ace of none. Deep down he knows that he can never be the man Nisha expects him to be, but he always tries, that's the reason why Nisha will always have a soft corner for him. He has the remorse that he was not able to meet Nisha's expectation but instead of fighting it, he succumbs to temptation, repeatedly.

kathir too wants Nisha to be happy but at the same time will never hurt her. And will decimate any one who tries to hurt her. He is a content man, a quality of a noble king. His love for Nisha is selfless and his selflessness, again a quality of a noble king. All he just wants Nisha is to love him with her whole heart, wants to move along with him in life, with no remorse for her past deeds.

Kannan too, like Seenu and Kathir, wants Nisha to be happy. He regrets that he failed to stand up like a king to protect his queen, Nisha. And he knows he is no king and at the same time he also knows that Seenu is just a jack and no match to him, the ace. And over time he became the ace he was, in his relationship with nisha too, treated her as slut, but it was too late and the fight was already lost.

Nisha like a pendulum, wanted to stay and tried her best to stay faithful to kannan but as she herself told to seenu, she is weak to resist the close proximity of jack without the Ace taking his rightful place as a king too right next to her. He knows very well that Kannan is The Ace and also he knows that Seenu is a Jack. Like a pendulum she was swinging between being the queen (as treated by kannan and society) and the slut (as treated by seenu). Just like seenu, Nisha succumbs to her temptation of being treated like slut. Still she knows her place, that's why she made a "Treat me like a queen, I will be your slut" deal with seenu. Alas, as by her own words she realised, seenu was a wrong choice and she could have easily been the queen and the slut she wanted to be, with kannan with some more effort from her side. But as like kannan, she too realized it bit late, the fight was lost to Kavya. Luckily, she found Kathir, who treats her like a Queen, she is also confident that he will dig deep to unleash the slut in her and both will devour it. And kathir did this to her, herself was somewhat ready to compromise the queen within herself as she made the final call to seenu, which was her breaking point.

At this point of juncture the story, seenu realised that he had completely lost Nisha and somewhat ready to accept the fact. But true to his sketch he longs not to be hated by her. He will remorse, feel the pain for his whole life, if Nisha hated him. 

Kannan on the other hand finally became The Ace he was but still has remorse that he missed Nisha in his life. 

Nisha finally stood up for her, was clear of the fact that seenu can never be the man she wanted and she will not fall for the temptation. But just like seenu, she can never hate him, cause she feels that she too had part for his current status and she too longs his closeness, without crossing limits. Also she cannot hate kannan too, she was happy to see him realize his dream, feels remorse for the humiliation she caused him and wants him to be happy in his life with kavya and their child.

Kathir being already a content man, he was elated of the fact that finally his love was acknowledged and reciprocated. He just needs the whole hearted love of Nisha, without remorse for her past deeds. will she able to live without any remorse?
[+] 8 users Like lacksidal's post
Like Reply
(17-12-2020, 02:24 PM)Naan avan illai Wrote: Author intha story oru fantasy story mathri eduthurkurrau
So no problems for that
Intha author ku female characters mela enna kandu nu theriyala
Author thinking all females are whore or bitch something like that
Unga story neeinga eppdinalum kondu ponga
Athu enna Ella ladies whore mathri treat pannuringa

Avar ella female characters ayum apdi kaatalaye. For instance take deepa, nisha's sister. She is so far so good and maintains a healthy character throughout. So it's not about depiction. If you get into hardcore incest story, then you will ask the author he is depicting all female characters in a family as sluts right?
Like Reply
(07-08-2020, 05:10 AM)Instagangz Wrote: Rombha anniyayam da Seenu epo keetavn agitana ... Chaiiii .. evalo alagana couples nisha nad seenu epdi pannitiye da

yes i am also support seenu
Like Reply
Dubai Seenu pls check ur mail.
Like Reply
(17-12-2020, 10:25 PM)lacksidal Wrote: Dubai Seenu pls check ur mail.

Appreciate your analysis of characters
Like Reply
Full story pdf kidaikuma
Like Reply
nice bro
Like Reply
(17-12-2020, 08:55 PM)lacksidal Wrote: Congratulations Dubai Seenu 

I just created the account to pass on my admiration for your story.

Your command on toying with the emotions of readers is so good, that I am unable to find a word to describe it exactly the way I feel. And the way your write the sex scenes are equally commendable but I will count it second when I compare the way you go about mixing emotions. The views and the comments for your stories are testament to that.  

After reading Nisha, I read Your Kamini story. Even though the Kamini story was an excellent one, with all due respect I just want to say that this story is thousand times better than that, just for the way you handled the emotions. 

Nisha, the story, has a life to it, even though it has all the excitement of a sex story, what standout is the remorse and pain, which I consider to be primary among the primary emotion. I just quit reading this story quite a lot of times just because the pain showered along the story. 

Bizarre for a sex story reader?, finally completely read the story day before yesterday. And I give that to you.    

Even though Nisha and Seenu are the heartbeat of the story as you said, I consider Kannan and Kathir on par with Nisha and seenu. If you take out these two, still the story would be an excellent one not a standout one as I consider it now. 

My take on the personalities of these four (I try to stay away from judging).

In a Pack of cards, these four are the Suits. Nisha - The Queen ; Seenu - The Jack ; Kathir - The King and finally, Kannan - The Ace.

The Queen - Nisha, complex, She is a queen but deep down under, there is a slut hiding, which she is ready to expose only for those who are ready to dig deep, which seenu did and kathir may do so in future. She wanted to be treated as both the slut and the queen she is and she deserved it too. Seenu rightly treated her as a slut, tried and failed to treat her as a queen, which he is not capable of. Kathir treated her as a queen and will certainly treat the slut in her as she deserves. Kannan has always treated her as a Queen and treated her as a slut too, but it was a bit late, he has already lost her to seenu.

The Jack - Seenu, what makes him a jack is the skill to find the slutiness among both the numbers and the queen (Nisha and kamini). As in the game of cards, he always has the privilege to side with the queen and be in the company of suits and numbers. At his best, he may have had a chance to side with the queen and a number, if he played it right. (let give the number 10 as gayatri, with some cajoling, the Queen (Nisha) might have accepted it). But his character is such that even though he longs to be in the company of suits with an accommodative queen but he was more comfortable with numbers. 

The King - Kathir, the noble among all. He can give a hand, like he lifted Nisha's self-esteem, take a head, like he kicked the shit out of seenu and stand firm in times of turbulence, like standing for the village. He deserves Nisha, right next to him as his queen and he deserves it.  

The Ace - Kannan, as complex as the Queen. Like seenu, the Jack, the other one among the suits who can side with both the suits and numbers. He is right at the top of suits with a clear distance from the numbers in his work space and society, with the kind of admiration, respect he demands and he deserves it too. But when it comes to husband and wife relationship, he goes to the bottom of the cards, even below the numbers, it's due to the jack's place being right next to the queen, the privilege queens give to jack and also he is no king.

And my take on the emotions running through these four.

Seenu wants Nisha to be happy, he will always try to be the reason for her happiness. Even though he is a jack of all trades but ace of none. Deep down he knows that he can never be the man Nisha expects him to be, but he always tries, that's the reason why Nisha will always have a soft corner for him. He has the remorse that he was not able to meet Nisha's expectation but instead of fighting it, he succumbs to temptation, repeatedly.

kathir too wants Nisha to be happy but at the same time will never hurt her. And will decimate any one who tries to hurt her. He is a content man, a quality of a noble king. His love for Nisha is selfless and his selflessness, again a quality of a noble king. All he just wants Nisha is to love him with her whole heart, wants to move along with him in life, with no remorse for her past deeds.

Kannan too, like Seenu and Kathir, wants Nisha to be happy. He regrets that he failed to stand up like a king to protect his queen, Nisha. And he knows he is no king and at the same time he also knows that Seenu is just a jack and no match to him, the ace. And over time he became the ace he was, in his relationship with nisha too, treated her as slut, but it was too late and the fight was already lost.

Nisha like a pendulum, wanted to stay and tried her best to stay faithful to kannan but as she herself told to seenu, she is weak to resist the close proximity of jack without the Ace taking his rightful place as a king too right next to her. He knows very well that Kannan is The Ace and also he knows that Seenu is a Jack. Like a pendulum she was swinging between being the queen (as treated by kannan and society) and the slut (as treated by seenu). Just like seenu, Nisha succumbs to her temptation of being treated like slut. Still she knows her place, that's why she made a "Treat me like a queen, I will be your slut" deal with seenu. Alas, as by her own words she realised, seenu was a wrong choice and she could have easily been the queen and the slut she wanted to be, with kannan with some more effort from her side. But as like kannan, she too realized it bit late, the fight was lost to Kavya. Luckily, she found Kathir, who treats her like a Queen, she is also confident that he will dig deep to unleash the slut in her and both will devour it. And kathir did this to her, herself was somewhat ready to compromise the queen within herself as she made the final call to seenu, which was her breaking point.

At this point of juncture the story, seenu realised that he had completely lost Nisha and somewhat ready to accept the fact. But true to his sketch he longs not to be hated by her. He will remorse, feel the pain for his whole life, if Nisha hated him. 

Kannan on the other hand finally became The Ace he was but still has remorse that he missed Nisha in his life. 

Nisha finally stood up for her, was clear of the fact that seenu can never be the man she wanted and she will not fall for the temptation. But just like seenu, she can never hate him, cause she feels that she too had part for his current status and she too longs his closeness, without crossing limits. Also she cannot hate kannan too, she was happy to see him realize his dream, feels remorse for the humiliation she caused him and wants him to be happy in his life with kavya and their child.

Kathir being already a content man, he was elated of the fact that finally his love was acknowledged and reciprocated. He just needs the whole hearted love of Nisha, without remorse for her past deeds. will she able to live without any remorse?

Nanba

I have not yet read your review completely. Will reply later. But I am immensely HAPPY.
[+] 2 users Like Dubai Seenu's post
Like Reply
I give you the word, Phenomenal. 

I had this in mind yesterday itself, but was a bit skeptical as I don't agree with the end you have in your mind. Again I want to reiterate that I am just trying to represent the character sketched by you, as it is.   

Kannan's character sketch as the non participating one, even though he was cuckolded, was the point where the story got its life I think.  And Nisha's dilemma and her thought of not wanting to humiliate Kannan anymore is just what the juice the story needed to grow further. If Kannan was a willing participant, then the story will be the same as the Kamini one, where everyone is happy in the end. What differentiate the story is the integrity of the character's you sketched in this one. And the point where Kannan says to Nisha "You know what to do" when she asked permission for going on a shopping trip with the seenu is the point where I switched my allegiance from Seenu and Nisha to Kannan. 

The way the Kannan character portrayed in the segment is so beautiful, he is non willing at the same time he is remorse his mistake and for what he said the previous day. He knows he is going to lose but still sends Nisha in the hope that she will side by him as he clearly knows that she is the one who can save the relationship. When he saw Nisha siding with seenu, he just reacted hoping that it would work, out of desperation. I like the way you held the Kannan character's self-esteem even after he accepted that he lost Nisha to Seenu. There was enough opening in the story where he could have pleaded with Nisha to stay with him and Nisha might have done that as she was feeling guilty. I appreciate the way you portrayed a man who knows his worth and at the same time silently going through humiliation of being rejected by someone he thought was his life. And doing this when the man was at the lowest point in his life, find out about his potency, someone claiming his wife in front of his eyes. You were just phenomenal in sketching Kannan, the loser with self respect, Nisha the pendulum finally siding with seenu and seenu being the quintessential Jack, conquering a weak husband and wife with no remorse at all. Why I feel Kathir's character as only one with impeccable integrity and where Kannan lost that, is the segment where he forced Nisha in bed. Again, this is where The Ace being The Ace, he is no noble king. 

Again Seenus's character was so true throughout the story to its sketch, bottom of the suit and top of the numbers. When The Ace is at the top, he just backs off, like he did when Kannan rebucked when he tried to meet Nisha. Jack clearly knows that he is no match for The Ace when it is at top. He plays the waiting game, knows his privilege of being closer to the Queen than The Ace. Just then, he conquers and reminds The Ace that both The Queen and The Ace were at his mercy when The Ace placed itself at the bottom of cards. And also at the segment where Jack was shown his place by The King. He realizes that even though he may have the privilege of sitting next to The Queen, with The King by her side, The Queen is always stronger than The Jack, that he is.   

And Nisha character Sketch, The queen can be lured by Jack and be in the company of numbers with only 10, that is Gayatri. Without the number 10, no way The Jack is conquering The Queen. Again the character sketch with number 10 is so beautifully done. With number 10, the Queen is comfortable with Jack. The initiation was rightly done by Gaytri, as till that point in the story Nisha was looking at seenu with contempt. Gayatri, true being a ten, finds an opportunity to be in the company of two among the suits, jumps without hesitation and drags the queen down. Without the Ace in life, the Queen is conquered readily by the King, but at the same time she knows very well that in the company of number 10, she is always in danger of being dragged down towards Jack as in portrayed in one of the final episode posted with the three, the episode was an absolute beauty man.

And Kathir, the King can never be in the company of numbers, even in the company of the Jack he is in control, Content is a true trait of a King as he gave a chance to speak with Nisha. He was content on seeing Nisha and Kannan together, as the true King who knows his strength, accepts the fact that he is no Ace. With the Ace in its rightful place he knows he is always second in line and content in queen choosing the Ace. But as soon as he realises that The Ace was absent, he readily conquers the Queen as he did and Jack is no match for him. The point in the story where he proposed to nisha, is the place I switched my allegiance to Kathir.    

The one phenomenal thing about the story is, it's still wide open with all kinds of possibilities, like can be re-written all over.
[+] 5 users Like lacksidal's post
Like Reply
லக்க்சிடல்,

உங்கள் இரு பதிவையும் படித்தபிறகு தான் இந்த கதையில் இவ்வளவு செய்திகள் உள்ளடங்கி இருக்கின்றதா என்று மிகவும் ஆச்சர்யமாக உள்ளது, அற்புதமாக கதைபாத்திரங்களை ஆராய்ந்து சிட்டு கட்டில் இருக்கும் ராஜா, ராணி, கோமாளி, உயரத்தில் இருக்கும் ஏஸ் ஒவ்வொன்றின் குணாதியங்கள் சொல்லி அதை கதை பாத்திரங்களோடு ஒப்பிட்டு பதித்த உங்கள் கருத்து படிக்க மிகவும் அருமையாக இருக்கின்றது.

இந்த அளவுக்கு ஆசிரியர் இதை மனதில் கொண்டு தான் கதைப்பாத்திரங்களை செதுக்கியிருப்பாரா என்பது அவருக்கு மட்டும் தான் தெரியும் Smile, ஆனால் ஒன்று மட்டும் நிச்சயம் இந்த கதையில் ஆசிரியர் கதாபாத்திரங்களின் குணாதிசயங்களை ஒரு இடத்திலும் விட்டு கொடுக்கவில்லை என்பது உண்மை

உங்கள் பதிவில் இருந்து தெரிந்து கொண்டது சதுரங்க விளையாட்டு போல சிட்டு விளையாட்டிலும் ஒவ்வொரு சீட்டுக்கும் ஒரு தனித்துவம் உண்டு அதற்க்கான ஓர் காரணமும் இருக்கின்றது, மற்றும் விளையாட தனி திறமை வேண்டும் என்றும் தெரிகிறது

குறிப்பாக சீட்டுக்கட்டு விளையாட்டில் நீங்க மிகவும் தேர்ந்தவரக இருக்கவேண்டும் என்றும் தோன்றுகிறது

clps
[+] 5 users Like rojaraja's post
Like Reply
The story still open to have kannan, Seenu or Kathir to be life partner. If it is kathir, the life of nisha will be in village and proximity with Seenu will be less or never. May be only during family get together they can meet. She cannot have secret phone calls or meeting with Seenu. If nisha joins kannan again, kannan will try to stop Deepa marrying Seenu as it would be a danger zone. If Seenu marry Nisha, all is well. Kathir can marry Deepa without any mind disturbance. Kannan will be out of family as now with kavya. Only author knows how to take it. Anyway mohan family want their son in law to take over family business. Nisha chose Seenu for that reason also.so obvious sohe will be more happy only with Seenu and nobody can satisfy the slut within her except Seenu. If her love towards Seenu is true, she will not marry kathir.
[+] 2 users Like xavierrxx's post
Like Reply
Lacksidal

Awesome noting and tactical explanation man.
[+] 2 users Like Dinesh5's post
Like Reply
Seenu is not capable of running a business. Instead he can have beautiful woman like kamini, maha, vandana, Deepa, veena(for ads), etc and manage them by keeping them happy. They will inturn take care of business. Mohan and Raj will be happy.
[+] 1 user Likes Manikandarajesh's post
Like Reply
(18-12-2020, 12:02 PM)lacksidal Wrote: I give you the word, Phenomenal. 

I had this in mind yesterday itself, but was a bit skeptical as I don't agree with the end you have in your mind. Again I want to reiterate that I am just trying to represent the character sketched by you, as it is.   

Kannan's character sketch as the non participating one, even though he was cuckolded, was the point where the story got its life I think.  And Nisha's dilemma and her thought of not wanting to humiliate Kannan anymore is just what the juice the story needed to grow further. If Kannan was a willing participant, then the story will be the same as the Kamini one, where everyone is happy in the end. What differentiate the story is the integrity of the character's you sketched in this one. And the point where Kannan says to Nisha "You know what to do" when she asked permission for going on a shopping trip with the seenu is the point where I switched my allegiance from Seenu and Nisha to Kannan. 

The way the Kannan character portrayed in the segment is so beautiful, he is non willing at the same time he is remorse his mistake and for what he said the previous day. He knows he is going to lose but still sends Nisha in the hope that she will side by him as he clearly knows that she is the one who can save the relationship. When he saw Nisha siding with seenu, he just reacted hoping that it would work, out of desperation. I like the way you held the Kannan character's self-esteem even after he accepted that he lost Nisha to Seenu. There was enough opening in the story where he could have pleaded with Nisha to stay with him and Nisha might have done that as she was feeling guilty. I appreciate the way you portrayed a man who knows his worth and at the same time silently going through humiliation of being rejected by someone he thought was his life. And doing this when the man was at the lowest point in his life, find out about his potency, someone claiming his wife in front of his eyes. You were just phenomenal in sketching Kannan, the loser with self respect, Nisha the pendulum finally siding with seenu and seenu being the quintessential Jack, conquering a weak husband and wife with no remorse at all. Why I feel Kathir's character as only one with impeccable integrity and where Kannan lost that, is the segment where he forced Nisha in bed. Again, this is where The Ace being The Ace, he is no noble king. 

Again Seenus's character was so true throughout the story to its sketch, bottom of the suit and top of the numbers. When The Ace is at the top, he just backs off, like he did when Kannan rebucked when he tried to meet Nisha. Jack clearly knows that he is no match for The Ace when it is at top. He plays the waiting game, knows his privilege of being closer to the Queen than The Ace. Just then, he conquers and reminds The Ace that both The Queen and The Ace were at his mercy when The Ace placed itself at the bottom of cards. And also at the segment where Jack was shown his place by The King. He realizes that even though he may have the privilege of sitting next to The Queen, with The King by her side, The Queen is always stronger than The Jack, that he is.   

And Nisha character Sketch, The queen can be lured by Jack and be in the company of numbers with only 10, that is Gayatri. Without the number 10, no way The Jack is conquering The Queen. Again the character sketch with number 10 is so beautifully done. With number 10, the Queen is comfortable with Jack. The initiation was rightly done by Gaytri, as till that point in the story Nisha was looking at seenu with contempt. Gayatri, true being a ten, finds an opportunity to be in the company of two among the suits, jumps without hesitation and drags the queen down. Without the Ace in life, the Queen is conquered readily by the King, but at the same time she knows very well that in the company of number 10, she is always in danger of being dragged down towards Jack as in portrayed in one of the final episode posted with the three, the episode was an absolute beauty man.

And Kathir, the King can never be in the company of numbers, even in the company of the Jack he is in control, Content is a true trait of a King as he gave a chance to speak with Nisha. He was content on seeing Nisha and Kannan together, as the true King who knows his strength, accepts the fact that he is no Ace. With the Ace in its rightful place he knows he is always second in line and content in queen choosing the Ace. But as soon as he realises that The Ace was absent, he readily conquers the Queen as he did and Jack is no match for him. The point in the story where he proposed to nisha, is the place I switched my allegiance to Kathir.    

The one phenomenal thing about the story is, it's still wide open with all kinds of possibilities, like can be re-written all over.

Lot of Love. Nanba.  Heart   Heart   Heart 

You made my day. Thank you.

I will write back to you once I get enough time.
[+] 3 users Like Dubai Seenu's post
Like Reply
(17-12-2020, 10:47 AM)rojaraja Wrote: thanks
கதைக்கு ஒரு முடிவு கொடுத்து நிறைவு செய்யவேண்டும் என்ற உங்கள் எண்ணம் மிகவும் பாராட்டதக்கது. 

பெரும்பாலான கதைகள் நீங்கள் குறிப்பிட்டபடி முடிவுகள் இல்லாமல் சூழ்நிலை காரணமாக பாதியில் நின்று போய்விடுகிறது, அந்த ஏக்கம், வாசகனாக எனக்கு உண்டு.

இவ்வளவு ஆசையை மனதில் வைத்து கொண்டு, உங்களையும், வாசகர்களாகிய எங்களையும் தவிக்கவிட்டு கதையை முடிக்கிறேன் என்பது சரியில்லை, உங்களுக்கு நேரம் கிடைக்கும் போது புதிய பகுதி எழுதி பதிவித்தால் போதும், கண்டிப்பாக காத்திருப்போம், தொடர்ந்து கதையை நீங்கள் எண்ணி வைத்திருப்பது போன்று தொடர்ந்து எழுதுங்கள் Namaskar

Thank you Nanba, for understanding my mind flow and hard work. 

I have tried to give lot of hidden morals and beautiful hidden emotions, love in many places. 

For ex. Kannan will tell Kavya in London - நீ மனசுல வேண்டிக்கிட்டதை இன்னும் ரெண்டு நாள்ல நீயே என்கிட்ட சொல்லுவ பாரேன். 

She does.

For ex. Recently, Rohith to Vinay 

If Kannan don't tell the formula, just one bullet, straight towards his heart. 
Finally he dies like that

Vinay mind voice Video eduka athuthan en பலமே. Finally he will be in trouble because of that

Lot of scenes like this for Nisha, Kannan and Seenu.

Lot of thought process behind this. To bend the scenes according to this.

Happy about recent replies. 

Love you all.
[+] 3 users Like Dubai Seenu's post
Like Reply
(18-12-2020, 02:19 PM)Dubai Seenu Wrote: Lot of Love. Nanba.  Heart   Heart   Heart 

You made my day. Thank you.

I will write back to you once I get enough time.

You deserve all the love and appreciation for giving such a fantastic story. Take your own time.
[+] 2 users Like lacksidal's post
Like Reply
(18-12-2020, 03:36 PM)lacksidal Wrote:
You deserve all the love and appreciation for giving such a fantastic story. Take your own time.

If I didn't do some சொதப்பல்ஸ் in the middle of this story (especially for Kannan and Nisha), I would be proud of this story. 

But many of the readers accepted my flaws and encouraged me and enjoyed the story. 

They are the main reason - for the story's progression so far. 

If I had time, Kadhir would have evolved to another level. The same way, Nisha too. 

Without spoiling or changing an loveable character & without introducing new female characters - maintaining eroticism is a big challenge. 

Seenu with Deepa - was planned to give hot episodes along with Nisha for my readers - those longing for scenes like initial parts. Here I compromised, for the readers. 

Hope my guys will understand my different decisions at various places in the story. I am not doing these just for twists.

Love.....
[+] 4 users Like Dubai Seenu's post
Like Reply
காமினி ஸ்டோரி மாதிரி ஏதாவது டீச்சர் அன்ட் மாணவனுக்கும் நடக்கும் கதை எழுத முடியுமா
[+] 2 users Like Nandhini99's post
Like Reply
சீனு என்பவன் காமம் தவிர ஏதேனும் ஒன்றில் பற்றுதலோ பொறுப்போ, பாசமோ, அன்போ, வீரமோ, செல்வாக்கோ, புகழோ, கல்வியறிவோ, விவேகமோ உள்ளவனாக இருந்தால் நன்றாக இருந்திருக்கும். எந்த ஒரு நல்ல குணமும் இல்லாமல் பெண்கள் அனைவரையும் ஒரு காம போக பொருளாக மட்டுமே பார்க்கும் குணம், பெற்றோரை கவனிக்காமல் ஒரு குடிகாரன் போற தேவிடியா (வீணா) வீட்டில் கிடப்பது. உழைக்க வேண்டிய வயதில் பொறுப்பின்றி, பெற்றோர் நகைகள் வங்கியில் இருக்க, அவனது தந்தை வயதான காலத்தில் வேலைக்கு செல்ல இவன் எவள் மாட்டுவாள் சூத்தடிக்கலாம் என்ற எண்ணத்தோடயே சுற்றுகிறான். இதில் நடு நடுவில் நண்பர்களுடன் குடி கூத்து. அவன் உயிர் நண்பர்களே அவனுக்கு துரோகம் செய்கின்ற நிலை. முற்பகல் செய்யின் பிற்பகல் விளையும் என்பது போல. கணவனுக்கு துரோகம் இழைக்கும் நிஷா, காயத்ரி, மஹேஸ்வரி பெண்கள் மட்டுமே இவனுக்கு ஆறுதல். காய்கறி வாங்கி வந்தது, சூத்தடித்தது தவிர இவன் நிஷாவுக்கு உருப்படியா ஒன்னும் செய்யல அவள் கூடிய கெடுத்ததை தவிர.. அவளுக்கு இவன் மீது காமம் மட்டும் வந்திருந்தால் பரவாயில்ல "காதல்" வந்தது கால கொடுமை என்று தான் சொல்லணும். இருந்தாலும் உங்க எழுத்து இந்த கதையுடன் கட்டி போட்டு விடுகிறது. அதில் ஒவ்வொரு காட்சிக்கும் உங்கள் மெனக்கெடல் தெரிகிறது அதுவே இந்த கதையை தொடர்ந்து உயிருடன் வைத்து இருக்கிறது ரசிகர்களை தொடர்ந்து படிக்க வைக்கிறது.
[+] 6 users Like singamuthupandi's post
Like Reply