Adultery Who Watches the Watchmen Ch. 06 –Different Turn
Contd..
After cleaning up Menaka changed her dress she was back to her normal saree routine , she called her son Akash to check how we was he was coming home only after school tomorrow only then she decided to skype & talk to Prakash she sat composed herself she decided what to talk she was into minds to tell about Banke episode .

Menaka skyped Prakash he was online he immediately took her call he was in hotel room with only half pants & towel across his stomach laptop in his stomach as he in the bed Prakash hwo are you ? I don’t know why got into this iam feeling guilty Prakash .

Prakash said stop stop first did you enjoy ?

Yes Prakash it was unbelievable sex I never sincerely I never thought  so much  possible for that I have to thank you Prakash if you were not encouraging and pushing me I would have never had tried or taken things this far

Prakash asked her was it better sex than waht we used to have –Prakash knew it was a loaded question but still wanted to know her answer  

Simple answer is Prakash sex with you is like home food simple & tasty , the sex with Dara is lik hotel food even though you are happy you fill very guilty

Arre Menaka as long as we are truthfull its ok , you are in prime of your youth and with my work moving to all parts of world I do feel this sexual activity will keep our manage working so please do not feel guilty as long as both of us in togather

But Prakash what about you

Prakash decided to be honest or thought its time he also is honest so she would not feel so bad he actually she will after watching all her full sexual activity he said Menaka after our talk I have arranged for lady friend online anytime now she should come to my room so tell what happened  so I also will enjoy thinking about that 

Meneka asked its Ok is it safe Prakash

Prakash said absolutely, she will come in few minutes I will introduce her.

Menaka said what a couple we have become telling each other’s secrets thank you Prakash lets be like this

Prakash said but you are not telling me anything

Menaka said I feel awkward talking about it will message you everything

But Prakash said atleast highlights

Menaka said first time in my life I swallowed Dara’s cum  and we almost did 3 times can you believe Dara came looking for one more quick one just now  I refused my pussy is so sore & tender .

O God Menaka , can you just show your pussy I just want to see its state

Prakash you are making so crude it looks vulgar

Aree Menaka nothing ever will be Vulgur between us just show please

Menaka lifter her saree completely she was not wearing pantee due the tenderness as she showed him..

Oh God Menaka you have had a hair cut I mean a undercut your bald hairless pussy is just beautifull just come little nearer then Menaka focused computer camera little down and came nearer Prakash could her Pussy clearly really reddened especially pussy lips looked little swollen as he was seeing closely his room bell rang ..

Menaka immediately put her saree down

Prakash kept the lap top and went to the door it was the whore Franka she was really well built 25 year in tight gown hi

Prakash ushered her in asking her to sit in the bed

Menaka could see sturdy well built walk in she was not pretty but looked to have great bidy because of her tight fit dress.

Prakash sat beside taking computer in hand he said Franka say hi to my wife Menaka

Franka put her hands in her mouth said WHAT?

Yes say hi to my wife

Franka said Hi , Menaka raising her meekly mumbled hi now there was loud door bell ring in Menaka’s house

Ok Prakash Enjoy it’s my lunch I will call later as she broke the connection ..

[+] 3 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
happy  Guys looking for feedback -should i continue ...
            some interesting turn 

any suggestions ..
Like Reply
wow, you taking it to another level, keep going bro, post more updates
Like Reply
[Image: Menaka-Pussy.jpg]
Like Reply
Contd.
Menaka open the door expecting Dara , but it was Banke he came inside with a tiffen box .

Memsaab Dara wants to speak to you and gave the phone

Dara asked memsaab your son is going to be there in the evening

Without thinking Menaka no he will come tomorrow only ok Memsaab give the phone to Banke

She could not know what he was telling but something to Banke he said Ok bhaiya .

Banke said  madam I will serve you he went to the kitchen and then after few minutes he came with plate laid out with Chappati & Nicely mashed chicken curry and salad

Please have it madam I will clean the kitchen

Without any reply Menaka took the plate & started eating she was hungry she thought from Morning she had hardly had anything well discounting  loads of cum she eat one from Banke  the last one from Dara’s almost a half litre solid .

Well chappati with the chicken was very nice in no time she finished as she got up Banke took plate from her hand Madam you will have rice she said no

She washed her hand went upto kitchen the room was nicely cleaned but in the gas cylinder hot water was getting prepared & Oil pan was simmering getting heated .

Banke what are you doing

Memsaab you are having problem in your cunt area Dara bhaiya says its sore so i will do small treatment for that you will be ok by evening

Menaka could not believe what she was hearing

Banke are you mad please go

Banke said if I go Dara will come madam  , he asked me do as Iam good at it sometimes Dara bhaiya a has problem in his cock it becomes red and painy I do this treatment in 2 hours he becomes ok

Memsaab please allow me to do you will feel much better in our village even newly  married ladies or ladies having this problem we do this treatment and they become ok .

Menaka was puzzled asked Dara has allowed you to do

Yes madam he is busy with builders as old contruction material are getting removed he cannot come he is the senior who has to inspect & issue permit

Menaka was not sure how this will go and end

Now what you want me to do

Madam please lie down on the dining table , it will be better if you remove saree and undergarments

Banke took a towel & spread in the table , he went to the kitchen to fetch hot water
Menaka felt as it is things have gone so far what else can happen she thought as she removed all her under garments keeping blouse on she stepped on to lie on the dining table keeping both leg on the top of the table .

Banke came down he stripped his waist also removed his pants with only his under wear one , then kept hot water & towel in another  chair & took another chair he sat in front of my Cunt , He took both legs in his shoulder so the cunt was in front of his face

Subdued by Nature Menaka did not comment watching & wondering what he will do . He had towel and white cloth , First dipped the towel in the hot water Dried and started giving hot towel massage all around the pussy and lips ,he did it quickly and contantly with quick hands  all around my pussy this went on for all 5 minutes I was staring get a real relief as hot water booth was soothing , then with the hankee dipped in water it was not hot but just warm , Then Standing pushing leg up as my pussy opened he squeezed hot want into my pussy hole it was really soothing I was starting to feel better ..

Then leaving me in the table standing up he said madam I will finish with hot oil that will make you completely Ok , saying that he took the water & towels to kitchen  as he crossed me I could see his Cock Rock hard in his Loose underwear and standing straight , I Though god what iam getting to do with this guys and thought why do I agree for everything .

Surprisingly the awkwardness I used feel for this guy also gone he also  seems getting comfortable with me Banke came with oil in the pan , he kept the pan in the chair next to then quietly removed his underwear my god I thought as his dick  black hard right now looked lot bigger it was definitely longer than Dara’s not as thick as Dara  whose front head was abnormally big in case Banke's cock thick all across and it was very very dark real black in calour .
Again he sat on the chair in from of my cunt my legs and thighs in both sides . Then he took Oil in both his hands and started massaging my pussy , clit and labia area , The oil being slightly hotter and rubbing action of his hands was unbelievable I was actually starting to really enjoy because his hand were terrific and occasionally touching inside my pussy as was trying put more more Oil.

Then he said madam iam going to put oil complete inside the pussy saying that he stood up , His cock glistening he applied excess oil on its complete length and simply without any fuss  entered my pussy amost the complete cock inside ,he kept poring  the oil in small container and he put it in his cock  inch by inch , Madam this hot oil is reaching your complete chunni I will and put in as much oil as possible after almost his big cock was simply gliding into my pussy absolutely it a free fuck really smooth and I was feeling totally out of world  by the massage & finally he put all oil and pushed cock to fro fast to spread more .
Memsaab message is over I will  complete the seeling for that I have to completely fuck you , I though he has fucked enough by this stage now why you are asking .

He said I will show you he pushed my leg almost close neck then bent backwards as pussy  was up he then got on top of the Table put his cock in my Oil filled pussy and started fuck with all his force he cannot do long time but he was quick and strong I was really feeling a very strong climax as he went faster and faster and then he shot is really hot semen in real burst  mixed with hot oil it just tripped me into a fast  climax along with him he did not remove his cock even though it was getting smaller , he kept pushing cum and  Oil for another 2-3 minutes then slowly taking to the normal position in the table .

He took the cloth and cleaned the area, he took the Mirror and showed my Cunt  it looked with no  trace of oil or cum , He sad you do not walk I will carry to your bedroom let the oil be there another I hour in the night you will have no soreness saying that he carried and put me in the bedroom then only on the butt and puny bottom he put a towel closed the room & said take rest , I will clean the house and go , Memsaab you will feel great by evening .

Poor Prakash did not know any of this as he fucking & drinking with franke he said can you stay tonight i will show some real live action you cannot believe
Franka could not believe any guy can be so this crazy getting high on his own wife , she liked to see more money and for one thing drink was plenty not much of sex action..

[+] 4 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply
[Image: OIL-MASSAGE.jpg]
Like Reply
[Image: OIL-FUCK-MENAKA.jpg]
Like Reply
good but make it little bit slow going
Like Reply
(14-12-2020, 04:18 PM)imelodyprince Wrote: good but make it little bit slow going

Thanks for feedback  Namaskar
[+] 1 user Likes mouthinvader's post
Like Reply
by slowing means, adds more seduction and romantic type
[+] 1 user Likes redarc's post
Like Reply
(14-12-2020, 04:59 PM)redarc Wrote: by slowing means, adds more seduction and romantic type

Thanks for feedback -Let me try thanks
Like Reply
Who Watches the Watchmen  Ch.8 –Different turn 

Prakash said bye to Franka his Philippine whore at his manila hotel , she said will come by 9pm and asked him to keep good stock of whisky really she was a mean drinker with limitless capacity and what he liked most was she simply loved giving head which Prakash liked most .

Prakash switched on his laptop and had a good  look at his house with his finely positioned voice sensitive webcams he found his buxom wife was sleeping in the bedroom she was snoring hard she was fully covered in the bedsheet only the head out Prakash thought with the amount of sex she was having it was hard not to sleep he minimized the screen and  become real busy replying to his official mails checking his facebook account then he heard a sound

Memsaab , Membsaab it was Dara’s voice

Prakash quick on the take opened the feed it was Dara fully clothed in his uniform sitting in their bed near his wife waking her up he thought my god what intentions dies this man have as  Prakash checked it  was 8 pm in India now

Menaka woke up groggily from a very deep sleep she asked what is the time Dara

Memsaab its 8 O clock in the night I just came to check on you

Are you Ok memsaab

Menaka looked at him thanks for the lunch Dara

Dara said get up & brush your teeth I will make tea for you

Meekly Menaka got up she was in her usual saree full costume but her saree was not covering her breast or her hips properly lucky me Menaka thought as sometime in the evening she woke up briefly and had immediately worn her saree and was back to sleep she did not want any body see she slept naked  

Dara said Memsaab even night or day you are the most beautiful and sexy lady I don’t how your husband left you alone

Menaka without any reply walked into bathroom Dara disappeared into the kitchen

I opened feed from all room I could see Dara making tea for her in the kitchen

Menaka now freshened and looking good still with her puffy pretty face came to hall and sat in the dining table .

Dara came with 2 glasses of tea gave her one & took one as he sat across

This was unreal as it looked like oldish husband and young wife taking tea but in reality it was a lowly middle aged watchman and my very pretty youthful , buxom and well fucked wife now it seemed fully in his control .

Dara asked Memsaab if you are ok I will come in the night after 11 pm only because your son is not there I thought we can take advantage

Menaka said Daraji now I don’t feel like and not in mood but you can come but no sex today bluntly

Wily fox Dara said no problem madam should I sent dinner madam

Menaka said I think some rice and curry is left over I will have that

Dara got came behind squeezing her back then kissing her cheeks ok memsaab and left

Funnily Menaka reacted almost normal as if Dara was her husband ok I should say like a lover

Menaka looked at the clock switched on the computer in minutes she was online

Hi Prakash can I talk to you

Yes Darling how are things all normal

Oh Prakash after lunch I just slept just 15 minutes back I got up

Prakash what about you did I have a good time

Prakash said I had great time but it is not like spending time with you but one good thing with Franka is she is a good cock sucker and also swallows my cum you know how much I like that
Oh Prakash iam happy you are also enjoying I promise next time you come I will give you best  blow job taking your cum in fact I want you to fuck my mouth and come inside

This trashy talk was so unMenaka like but Prakash replied you are tempting me I will come immediately

Prakash please come iam really worried how all this will go, for now it looks fun but the way Dara’s dominates me Iam really worried

Prakash said you don’t worry about  this is just an sexual experience to satisfy your physical needs when you don’t want we will find a way to end it – we can settle down in Singapore or Dubai  so I can come home in more frequency

Menaka said that will be great –talking to you I feel relieved anyway I was feeling really guilty after yesterday you know Dara fucked me almost 3 times and in the morning I sucked him off .

Prakash asked did you swallow his cum too

O Prakash you are too much to be honest with you I did and I feel guilty that his was the first cum I swallowed

Menaka don’t worry it’s ok don’t feel guilty we both only started this we will end it

Ok Menaka some friends are coming iam going out we will speak in the morning

Goodnight darling as he ended connection
Contd.
[+] 3 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply
Contd.
Menaka locked her front from inside walked into her bedroom removed all are clothes now fully naked she went to her dressing table raising one leg she inspected her much pounded pussy surprisingly she found all the redness has gone as she touched it feeling for any pain it was devoid of it and looked in much in better shape

Menaka chuckled and thought O Banke’s oil & hot water message has done the trick she thought about his oily fuck massage with thick long black cock coated with oil again she started feeling horny as she touched her clit she thought I will have fun with Dara today knowing his character he will definitely try to fuck her tonight

Menaka decided she will fuck him reluctantly as if she does not want allowing him to dominate her as it is her son will come tomorrow so her night time activities will wind up she thought let’s have some fun tonight

Menaka could not believe her  thought process she thought Prakash has unleashed devil inside me and slowly but surely she was becoming slutty as well as insatiable

Then she walked into her bathroom had 20 minute hot bath what she enjoyed was spraying hot jets of water with hand shower inside her   well shaved pussy cleaning of all remnants of oil as well really getting aroused after sometime she could not taking it anymore also she decided no more fingering or masturbation when she has got 2 big cocks to service her  

Now she came out and dressed in her usual outfit saree but she wore a sexy blouse which showed most of her white skinned back Menaka knew whatever she wore her big breast and prominent butts always ensured she looked most sexy  this was a fact whenever she went out she could see the hungry glances of all males age no bar young are old.

With all this devilish thoughts in mind  she felt hungry so she had the left over rice and chicken curry as she watched  TV just flipping channels not finding anything interesting as she finished her dinner it was only 9.30 and thought bloody Dara will come only at 11 pm she thought my god she was getting impatient waiting for a good screw well she thought if Banke also joined them again it would make even merrier

Menaka thought iam really bad as she thought if only Prakash could read her mind and also know all that happened last 24 hours in complete detail he will be more than shocked  not knowing most of her acts was watched by him

In the meanwhile Prakash at his posh hotel in manila switched on his laptop he had bought a connecting card connecting  his big screen TV to laptop so now he could see his beautifully sexy wife Menaka in the big screen having dinner and watching TV she was dressed demurely but her sexy blouse was a give away

Prakash was sure that he will get to watch his Buxom Pretty wife royally fucked by Dara tonight he looked at the watch Franka has not come so far as he wanted her also as audience so Franka can service his cock as he watched Menaka’s full range of sexual performance

Prakash chuckled what a husband and wife team we have become and felt it cannot get any better not realizing that he has completely become a long distance cuckold husband .

As Prakash was immersed in his dirty thoughts there was laud knock at his door it was Franka in a trashy outfit seemed already drunk as she said hi PK

She sat in the chair looking at the TV O god your wife looks so pretty and beautiful you are a lucky man to land such prize

Beaming Prakash laid out 2 glasses and pizza takeaway with a Special scotch whisky bottle then he poured drink into two high stemmed glasses said let’s get drunk and watch the late show as he gave her glass as they slowly started drinking

Now Prakash watched his statuesque wife removing the latch and leave the front door unlocked for her middle aged watchman to ravish her , Prakash in excitement shouted show is about start as he removed all his clothes now taking his position in his bed beckoning Franka over she came over with her glass just removing single piece gown just in her panties and a slightly sagging big breast  as she sat in between his legs

Prakash said Franka this is so exciting as both his hands started fondling her big breast Franka thought this guy going to shoot even before they start but she was also nicely excited to see live movie ie a  natural one rather a real sex show  

Luckily for them Menaka’s front door opened Dara emerged he said Memsaab you look so beautiful as he kissed her forehead Memsaab I will take bath I feel very sweaty as he walked to bathroom in his cocky manner and proceeded to remove all his clothes as Prakash quickly shifted the feed to bedroom web camera he could see very naked short and sturdy Dara walking into their bathroom

Menaka now switched of the hall lights and walked into the bedroom laying a towel in their bed it was unreal exciting to see it all in the big screen now a fully naked Dara emerged with his half raised Cock it looked gross and big even at this stage Franka shouted my god PK he has real fat cock its big she said for such short and wiry man he has a amazing cock

Dara took the towel and started toweling himself nice and clean then he walked across to Menaka sitting in the bed watching him with her eyes bewitched as usual by his big cock Dara knew he that affect on Menaka he said memsaab have pity on this poor fellow holding his big cock on his hand trying to push it into her face

Menaka said no Daraji I feel we have done too much I need rest with determined face and tone

Memsaab at least use your hands and your beautiful breast to relieve me allow me to see your naked body I promise without your consent I will not do anything please Memsaab 

Menaka said Daraji you are insatiable if I remove my dress I know what will happen

Dara said little sternly mamsaab after all that talk and understanding we have had you should believe me please madam please 

Menaka reluctantly and with protesting face said O Dara and got up from the bed and started removing her dress

Dara now sat on the bed said Memsaab not so fast remove dress one by one lets have some fun doing it do it slowly

In the meanwhile watching the live feed at Manila in the Big TV screen Franka said PK this is so good I want to fuck this Midget Indian guy its so erotic as she also removed her panties in a flash pushing her now naked butts against Prakash and bringing Prakash’s hands inside her pussy in rising excitement

Contd.     

Like Reply
[Image: Menaka-saree-removal.jpg]
Like Reply
Nice keep going
Like Reply
(18-12-2020, 01:47 PM)Narrow_mind Wrote: Nice keep going
Like Reply
Contd.    

Menaka removed the saree then showing backside to Dara removed her Blouse and petticoat then slowly she removed her panties Dara said memsaab your have most amazing butts as she wriggled her bottom in response slowly as if in a dance and then removed her bra turned towards Dara

Oh god you are so hot your breast my god its so nice and Memsaab you have Munchy nipples I have to thank your stupid husband for this opportunity

Menaka don’t talk bad about him her face little chastened

Dara stood up he was almost same height of Menaka but chunky like wrestler and best feature was really his big fat cock slightly black in colour because of his short height and wiry body his cock looked oversized and too big for him sorry he said Memsaab to a distracted Menaka

Menaka was utterly conscious of his cock almost looking at it in awe even though by now it was a familiar one for her but Dara’s step by step initiation meant she had really grown fond of his fat cock and unlimited supply of cum

Prakash and Franka were enthralled by what was happening PK this is too god your wife looks mesmerised by his cock and I wants yours in mine she just turned her butts facing TV spreading her legs taking his fully hard moderate cock inside her pussy well considering Dara’s massive one she was thought there was no comparison but Franka badly needed one in her pussy as grinded onto Prakash’s cock ,her face still facing the giant screen she wanted to see what will happen next 

Dara came forward embracing his hands mauling her big butts as at times fingering her pussy his lips firmly locked to Menaka’s lips, Menaka always thought this guy knows how to push all my buttons and he was such good kisser  as he munched her lips than really sucking her tongue at the same time in co-ordination his finger would enter harm warm pussy hole this foreplay continued for some time

Now Menaka had lost all her pretences she moaned O Daraji O daraji your hands are so good  
Dara bent down and started a outright assault on her full big breast really sucking both nipples in quick succession as he finger fucked her fully lubricated totally wet pussy at the same time this made Menaka totally crazy and felt almost she will buckle her knees 

Prakash seeing the most erotic scene with his wife as heroine lifted Franka’s hips taking his leg out kneeled behind her remounted her pussy surprisingly he found a very wet pussy well he thought this bitch is enjoying his wife’s show as his cock slipped into her pussy like it was entering butter it was so smooth as he pounded her in slow rhythm his hands mauling her big breast with spiked nipples Prakash for the first time really enjoyed fucking Franka who eyes were totally focused on the big screen

Dara now stepped back Memsaab on your knees he commanded it was unreal without even a whimper Menaka was in her kneels in front of the aged watchman Dara said he said no hands memsaab as Menaka took his Big Fat end of penis inside her wide open mouth Dara said memsaab I shall and then holding her hand in his hand he proceeded to fuck her mouth at times almost full cock inside her mouth

Franka said PK your wife has most luscious lips my god I don’t think I can take that big fat cock inside completely inside my mouth but god PK he is almost throat fucking her Prakash felt the pressure building on him now with quick powerful strokes he started pounding Franka he was like man possessed

Franka fully sexed up watching the happenings in the screen shouted PK Bang me hard o god you are good today PK give it all

she was enjoying a fuck after a long time and that was something she thought would never happen with PK but he was on song today may be seeing his wife and the midget have really motivated him as suddenly with roar Menu Oh god menu he started blasting his cum inside Franka’s experienced pussy , Franka also liked it so she gripped and squeezed his cock as it spluttered PK was right over moon as he fell over her his head resting on her back

Back to India and Menaka's bedroom Dara wanted to really enjoy the tight pussy of Menaka as he took his fat member from her mouth he could his precum and saliva almost upto her neck and top of her breast he pulled her up took her to the bed Menaka without batting eyelid was on her back her legs spread eagled wide ready for Dara to mount her

Dara carefully placed his cock in her pussy entrance half entering then stopped he really had her where he wanted now he wanted to tease her 

Memsaab teasingly asked do you want it you said no for tonight

Menaka O Daraji please I want your cock please fuck me

Dara then said memsaab you want to fuck and take the seed of this lowly watchman

Yes Dara Yes Dara please I want it please

Dara said Memsaab you will get seeds of two watchman I have asked Banke come after 12 O clock Ok memsaab

Dara what is this

Memsaab only for today full service to Memsaab- Ok Memsaab

Then without waiting for any reply simply plunged in one stroke is full fat headed cock inside her hungry fully lubricated pussy with a shout of Jai Kaali keee

Menaka was not ready for that almighty entry

O Dara BapreBap  it’s so big it’s so big ho it feels so tight O dara you are so very hard

Dara took both her arms up behind her side of her head then holding on to her arms he proceeded to fuck her with vigorous strokes

Menaka was Moaning Dara ahhh Dara ahhh fuck me hard harder in a squeal

Dara liked this Menaka he thought this beautiful memsaab is totally his he also started fondling her breast and then ferociously mauled both her breast with his mouth in a rough manner as his strokes remained deep and hard

Even though he would liked to fuck from behind he thought without the servant maid Radha he had not fucked almost in day time today so with renewed vigour he started fucking in more speed as he looked toward his climax

Menaka was truly moaning  Daraji daraji fill me baas ho gaya Daraji fill me O Dara jiiiii

Dara seeing this whimpering started shooting his thick load has he blasted her pussy Menaka was in a trance as she had multiple orgasms as Dara shot enormous amount of cum into her most willing pussy

Prakash and Franka watching in the big screen were speechless PK this guy is unbelievable I have not seen many who can fuck like him your wife is a lucky lady she could feel PK cock up again she turned back crouched to take his cock in her mouth but  PK kneeled so she can suck without bending Franka after seeing Menaka’s sucking of the big cock was taking his full cock inside in seconds Prakash cock was twitching as he shot his load into Franka's eager mouth as she kept sucking and swallowing till his cock become totally soft he then quietly lay beside her

Prakash laying on his back watched Dara laying on top his lovely wife Dara kissed his wife for a brief second  before stepping of  her taking his almost still stiff cock it looked fully engorged little smaller as he walked across to washroom

Menaka eyes closed was enjoying the after effects Dara’s  phenomenal fucking always after  Dara’s fuck she felt happy rather than sad or guilty she felt pity on Prakash totally unaware that his hubby was watching her and leaking pussy  totally cuckholded

Dara comeback from Washroom as Menaka looked to get up go to washroom no Mamsaab Banke is coming to clean you lay back and relax.

Prakash was totally dumfounded as he thought what his ever willing wife and 2 virile big cock watchmen are going to do Franka asked what he is saying PK , Prakash said one more guy is going to join the show

Franka looked at him in total astonishment and then said I need to drink and pee as she went to washroom

Prakash who pushed and cajoled his wife into this affair never ever thought his wife getting 2 teamed regularly by these lowly watchmen.

[+] 6 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply
Contd
Prakash himself needed a drink as just had second thoughts of Menaka’s predicament it was potent mixture Dara’s dominant nature and Menaka's docile temperament and attitude meant things will get very interesting Prakash thought lets enjoy today because he really was having great time with Franka watching all this activity online

Menaka was petrified but after Dara’s  remarkable assault on her pussy she needed a soothing tongue and , To her Dara was getting ready with his full gear as in walked the much younger watchman Banke he was tall well built dark guy looking at the most unbelievable scene the completely nude Memsaab her breast oh god he loved her big nippled big breast and shaved pussy was a sight as he looked at askance at Dara

Dara instructed Banke to remove all his clothes in a minute totally nude with Big black cock proudly standing straight it was longer than Dara’s but not as fat or bulky he said pehla memsaab koo clean karo

Banke obediently got into the bed lying prone his face and mouth at Menaka’s pussy as he first started licking pussy clean of all juices Dara came closer he said Banke hands behind your back and only licking use only your tongue only no lips 

Prakash and Franka were seeing this on wonderment  Banke licking her pussy like a obediant dog lovingly does to its own cock , Franka said my god PK this guy also has equally big tool black one and seems longer but that other guy had really fat one

Franka then added  PK this is looks creepy the old guy seems to be making him to do things is he giving  instruction ?

Prakash oh yes he is the master here he wants him to lick my wife no sucking with lips only tongue

Dara said Banke use tongue only lick her clit –that red bud  it was like he was teaching him

Menaka was in heaven this licking was maddeningly good and oh good he is learning fast as he started on her clit Menaka began her whimpered moan

O Banke o its so good daraji he is licking me good hooo

Seeing all this activity Dara’s cock was tightening on Pants as he rubbed it over

Franka saw Dara’s cock stretching his pants she said PK what a show that old guys cock is up again

Prakash was speechless and numbed  as he wondering what Dara will do

Dara said Banke stop as immediately he looked up

Memsaab can you please come on your knees Menaka obliged Memsaab face me as he stood in front of her

Dara said Banke come behind her now slowly enter her pussy

Memsaab please raise your butts little just widen your legs Menaka dutifully did all instruction

Oh god that soo good whispered Menaka as Banke entered here fully lubricated pussy

Dara said slow rythym Banke no fast strokes take your Cock fully out then full inside

This was unbelievable it was like fucking class Franka said to PK this guy is coaching oh good PK see what your lovely wife is doing my god

Menaka heightened with passion had opened  Dara’s pant zibber as his massive big headed cock sprung free her hungry mouth opened wider as she took inside her lovely mouth

Dara was having both his hands in hip watching as Meneka started sucking his prodigious member it was like a lord surveying giving instructions Banke to fuck little faster

Dara then said to Memsaab  you are the best cock sucker in the world o memsaaab what beautifull mouth you have

This went for all most 5 minutes the Dara said Banke now grab her big boobs squeeze it gently but I want you to fuck as fast as you can holding your climax as much as possible

Menaka was truly enjoying Dara’s cock it was filling her mouth nicely as she sucked in unison to Banke speed she felt youthful urge of Banke and now second time in 2 days she was going to get both her watchman cumming inside her one in her hungry mouth and in her ravaged pussy

Franka seeing this most erotic and frenzied action in the Big screen wanted real hard screw , But she found PK swivelled cock not ready for any action his eyes shut almost passed out , she spread her legs and decided her fingers will only help as fingered herself  her eyes riveted on the TV screen

Banke was no in a point of no return as his cock pulsed over as he blasted into Menaka’s torchured pussy , his hot cum propelled Menaka into frenzied climax as she felt her legs cramping not able take any more she removed Dara’s cock from her mouth and with popping sound removing Banke’s still spurting cock she fell back in the bed stretching her legs

Dara Memsaab memsaab what happened as he saw her leg muscles twitching he understood may be she was cramping

Dars said Banke massage her thighs and legs she is cramping and then using both his hand on his Big bulbed cock vigorously climaxed his cum blasting all over her huge breast and rose tingled nipples forming stream of thick cum Dara then using his hands he spread his cum all over her chest  it was so messy and dirty but what was so erotic  

Franka said PK get up get up this guys are absolutely nailing your wife O no what nailing –nailed as she whimpered onto another climax with her hand

Prakash was totally out , Franka poured another drink from now almost empty whisky bottle then as she looked at the big screen both the men had quickly dressed up as both of them looked  at the mess they have made of a well married high class lady who looked totally out eyes closed almost passed out

Dara took pity on the mess O memsaab he mumbled then taking a towel cleaned her as best as possible then covering her with a bed sheet both of them left quietly allowing her to rest .
Contd.

Like Reply
How about changing track
 any ideas 
Just a thought watchmen losing their jobs & menaka has to find a new way 
horseride
[+] 1 user Likes mouthinvader's post
Like Reply
Yes you can take this story to another level... Get new ideas and write it for us...
[+] 2 users Like Narrow_mind's post
Like Reply