Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest by Indiansubmale - a tribute
Simple and beautiful story.
[+] 1 user Likes Deepak Sanjeev's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Fantastic update
[+] 1 user Likes Dumeelkumar's post
Like Reply
Hi Manasi,

So jaya last trick do the job done. Kavita finally ready to reveal her self. Jaya just created a deadlock situation for kavita. Jaya was too good In her own game. Kavita don't have other choice then reveal her true self. 

Wonderful way to construct the story. Thanks for the update.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Many of you may have guessed motive of Kavita. Anyway, she will be confessing in next chapter.

Dr. Jaya had guessed reasons of Kavita's behavioral abhorrence and could correctly manipulate her. Are you interested in Dr. Jaya's analysis?

Post Kavita's confession, mostly, readers will be interested in climax i.e. chapter 35. I can spend some time on Dr. Jaya's analysis, but it will imply the delay of climax. Except academic interest, this analysis will not add any value to the present story and it may be quite boring also.

If I find sufficient interest in readers mind, I will include the analysis, otherwise I will skip to the climax.

Please let me know expressively on this platform. No PM please.  Silence will imply against analysis.

Have nice time. Will meet again in 2nd week of Dec 2020.
[+] 4 users Like manasi's post
Like Reply
(30-11-2020, 09:48 AM)manasi Wrote: Many of you may have guessed motive of Kavita. Anyway, she will be confessing in next chapter.
Dr. Jaya had guessed reasons of Kavita's behavioral abhorrence and could correctly manipulate her. Are you interested in Dr. Jaya's analysis?
Please let me know expressively on this platform. No PM please.  Silence will imply against analysis.

yes, do post it.
[+] 1 user Likes Givemeextra's post
Like Reply
Please post the analysis
[+] 1 user Likes jiivajothii's post
Like Reply
(30-11-2020, 09:48 AM)manasi Wrote: Many of you may have guessed motive of Kavita. Anyway, she will be confessing in next chapter.

Post Kavita's confession, mostly, readers will be interested in climax i.e. chapter 35. I can spend some time on Dr. Jaya's analysis, but it will imply the delay of climax. Except academic interest, this analysis will not add any value to the present story and it may be quite boring also.

If I find sufficient interest in readers mind, I will include the analysis, otherwise I will skip to the climax.

if not we all but most readers including you and mee have already read conclusion or climax written by breville1 in xossip continuation....

why a new?.................... not for the climax

but for analysis......... review or we can  say.........a detailed explanation of intentions and reasons from both kavita and manu

so please................. go on........ no need to bound these to the boundaries of single or a couple updates........
you have free hand to take it till your satisfactory conclusion
we are not in hurry

even we are not here .......on this sequal for sex encounters or juicy details of them.............
we are here to go through some logics of your intellegent mind
[+] 1 user Likes kamdev99008's post
Like Reply
(30-11-2020, 12:01 PM)kamdev99008 Wrote: ...................

even we are not here .......on this sequal for sex encounters or juicy details of them.............
we are here to go through some logics of your intellegent mind

Sir,

if I remember correctly, once you said, there are a very few readers interested in non-sex contribution.

Definitely, I don't want to disturb others with my analysis. As promised,  Kavita's motive will be disclosed. Tribute will end before year end. If the no of eccentric readers like you are very limited, I would prefer to PM the individuals with my detailed analysis. I have my feed back system to locate the eccentric readers.

Please allow me to enjoy my reservations. 
[+] 1 user Likes manasi's post
Like Reply

I think it will be very interesting. My vote is for the Dr Jaya's analysis..... it would be very fascinating to figure out her observations and some broad conclusions she drew post her Bangalore visit.
[+] 1 user Likes sangram24's post
Like Reply
Yes post the observations here.......Manasi....
[+] 1 user Likes Vks1's post
Like Reply
(30-11-2020, 04:04 PM)manasi Wrote: Sir,

if I remember correctly, once you said, there are a very few readers interested in non-sex contribution.

Definitely, I don't want to disturb others with my analysis. As promised,  Kavita's motive will be disclosed. Tribute will end before year end. If the no of eccentric readers like you are very limited, I would prefer to PM the individuals with my detailed analysis. I have my feed back system to locate the eccentric readers.

Please allow me to enjoy my reservations. 

yes..........you remembered correctly..............
but 

You have only selected readers ................  interested in story more than sexescapades
so you don't have other readers ...........who will disturbed by your analysis 
(till now no reader objected for your analysis but some.... more than one.......... readers objected the sexdream of kavita)
THINK ABOUT IT  cool2

anyway ..........
you are free to enjoy your reservations........
i will respect your decision ..............
[+] 1 user Likes kamdev99008's post
Like Reply
great narration.
[+] 1 user Likes viswa's post
Like Reply
Hi Manasi,

It will be good to read jaya version. No need to hold back. All readers are in this thread to read the perfect continuation. Not for sex episodes. I am curious to know some points in kavita and jaya versions. 

In jaya version:
  • Who is she? 
  • Why is she so interested in manu and kavita past? Particularly in kavita past?
  • I am also interested in mona' story.(Mona's story was well written. This story creates a situation that we can not show our finger on one person, he or she is culprit.  We can only blam the fate.)
  • How she became part of guruji ashram? What's her reason?
In kavita version:
  • Kavita belly ring and AA tatoo. She claims its not means Amir Ali then what it is?
  • Why she let prem humiliate Manu?
  • In last update she said she blackmailed, what reason prem used against her?
  • What really happened between Kavita and prem when they are studying? 
  • Most important point is " what is her dark secret?".
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
pi
pl. do not deprive us from analysis of Dr. Jaya
[+] 1 user Likes hmgupta3's post
Like Reply
With out you this forum is like a deadly meat... come soon Manasi...
[+] 2 users Like Jeevanantham's post
Like Reply
Good morning!

Managed time to interact.
I will include broad analysis.

I find it extremely difficult to express my brain in print media detailing analysis of all the incidents. I will include a few as sample.

If anybody of you are interested in any particular incident, please let me know. I will try to include the same.

Bye for time being. Will join back in 2nd week of Dec.
[+] 1 user Likes manasi's post
Like Reply
(04-12-2020, 09:11 AM)manasi Wrote: Good morning!

I find it extremely difficult to express my brain in print media detailing analysis of all the incidents. I will include a few as sample.

If anybody of you are interested in any particular incident, please let me know. I will try to include the same.

I seriously want to know about the belly ring and tattoo incident if u could please analyze that it would be gr8
[+] 1 user Likes Abstar's post
Like Reply
(04-12-2020, 09:11 AM)manasi Wrote: Good morning!

I seriously want to know about the belly ring and tattoo incident if u could please analyze that it would be gr8
[+] 1 user Likes Abstar's post
Like Reply
Second week starteedddddddddd.............waiting for analysis
[+] 1 user Likes Gandhi krishna's post
Like Reply
Missing you Manasi... Expecting your big bang come back...
[+] 1 user Likes Jeevanantham's post
Like Reply