Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
Suddenly, we heard the main door to the toilet open and a few ladies walked in. It was the movie interval time and ladies came to the toilet to relieve themselves.

We both kept our mouths shut and I proceeded to fuck her. This was amazing feeling as I was fucking my slut mom in a ladies toilet while I could hear other ladies dropping their panties and pissing in the adjacent toilets while chatting about how handsome the hero of the movie is and that the heroine is not a good match for him as she dresses in slutty clothes.

Me and mom were listening to their conversations and fucking each other. Somebody knocked on the door of our toilet asking how much more time will you take for pissing?

We just remained quiet while my cock was drilling my mom’s pussy. All that the other ladies could hear was the fach fach fach sound coming from the toilet that we were in. My mom was biting her lips hard to avoid moaning as she was feeling immense pleasure from the touch of my cock head to her g spot. Finally she let out a soft moan and released her juices as she came on my cock shuddering in an intense orgasm.

Some lady outside commented that the lady inside must be shitting as she heard the moan from my mother. Other ladies laughed and went about their job of pissing and then washing their pussies before they left. My mom asked me to stop for a moment and then she turned around and lifted her sari from behind till her waist asking me to fuck her from behind.

I moved her towards the wall so that she could rest her head on the wall and inserted my dick in her pussy with a hard push. “Aaah” she moaned as my whole nine inches went inside in one go. I started to fuck her like a bull was fucking his cow. Her boobs were swinging like cow udders from her open blouse and I was pinching her nipples. She again bit her lips to stop her moans and I kept fucking her hard with fach fach fach sounds.

As the interval time ended, we no more heard any noises outside and I started to fuck her harder thrusting my whole nine inches inside her every time and pulling out completely till only the tip remained inside.

Even after 6 months of fucking her cunt, it remained tight and was giving immense pleasure to my cock. Just then we heard my father’s voice near the outside door of the toilet. “Don’t worry, I will stand here only. You go ahead and come back soon” he was telling my sister.

My sister entered the toilet beside the one we were in and I could hear her sliding down her panty and starting to piss. After a few minutes, we could hear her pulling up her panties and she went away.

That was something; I was fucking my mom in a ladies toilet and my dad was standing guard as my sister was taking a piss nearby. This made my cock very hard and I thrust harder in mom’s pussy making her to open her mouth and a moan escaped her mouth.

My sister heard the moan but washed her hands and went near dad saying, “I’m done. Let’s go.” I reached down and using my right hand started to flick moms clit while I inserted my thumb from the left hand in moms ass. “Aaahh……Nooooo” she moaned louder. I kept fucking her hard and my nine inch long cock was entering the depths of her womb.

After another 10 minutes, I released my hot load of cum in her pussy. She had another orgasm and was very weak in her legs. I kept my dick in her pussy for a few minutes till the last drop of my cum was deposited and then pulled out my cock with a plop sound. She was panting and dropped her sari down before hooking her blouse in place.

I then asked her to go out and see if any other lady is there or not so that I can move out quickly. She went out and checked that there was nobody in the corridor and we safely moved out of the toilet. We then went to the food counter and had some water and samosa as we were hungry.

[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
While eating I was chatting with the counter boy about the theater. He said this is the last show and hence most of the workers have already left after the interval. I asked him if there is any way to go out apart from the main door. He said there is a small door near the gent’s toilet area where the workers go out and have a smoke.

I thanked him and paid him the money for the food. I winked at mom and asked her to follow me. We went near the gent’s toilet and I entered inside to see if there is anybody present. There was nobody so I called mom inside. “You fucked me inside ladies toilet. Now you want to fuck me inside gent’s toilet too?” she asked smiling.

“No bitch, I only want to piss in my toilet slut. Now get on your knees and open your mouth wide.” I asked her. She understood and knelt down in front of me and opened her mouth. I put my cock in her mouth and started to piss slowly. As a good whore, she started to drink my piss. After drinking all my piss, she sucked and cleaned my cock. We then moved out of the gent’s toilet before anybody arrives and proceeded towards the door mentioned by the food counter boy and went outside the theater.

The door led to an open area behind the theater. There was open ground behind the theater and a few trees and bushes to one side of the theater. I took mom to the bushes near the trees. It was already dark as the time was around 8:30 PM. There was nobody around and we went behind a tree as that place was covered by the bushes around the tree. Only some light was coming from the headlights of passing vehicles on the road that was about 15 meters away.

“Son, where are you taking me? Let us go back inside as it is very dark here. Somebody may see us here and we may get in trouble” mom said as she looked around the area.

I had dropped her sari from her shoulders and started kissing her cleavage. She just closed her eyes and surrendered to me. The sweat on her boobs smelled exotic and I smelled and licked her boobs while slowly opening the hooks of her blouse. As I opened her blouse and held her boobs in my hands, the nipples became erect due to the cold night breeze hitting her boobs.

“Son, you have truly made me a whore. I have become your slut who enjoys being fucked by her master any where he wants. Suck them son…… aaah …..suck my nipples ……lick my boobs ……. aaaahhh …. hmmm ….. yesssss” she moaned. I was pressing, kneading, and licking her boobs like they were two big papayas.

I licked her nipples sensuously and pinched the other one; repeating the same for about 10 minutes. “Ooooohh …… Haaaaaa … mooreee ……. yessss” she kept moaning as there was nobody to hear us. “Fuck me master ……. Aaaahhh …… my pussy needs your cock son …….aaaah …..pleaaassee …….fuck me” she said.

I left her boobs and said, “Turn around and open your pussy for your master bitch, I will fuck you like the bitch you are slut.”

She turned around and placed her hands on the tree trunk after lifting up her sari till her waist and bending forward. I placed my cock on her pussy and gave a strong shove. My entire nine inches were now inside her pussy. “Aaaahhh ……. Maaaa ..Yeeeesss ……. fuck me son ……. fuck your mother …… fuck your slut bitch” she moaned loudly.

I began to ram her cunt with my 3 inch thick cock. She was wet and dripping juices in liters. My cock still found it difficult to enter as her cunt lips stretched to accommodate my monster dick. “Haaaa …. Maaaa ……..Yeesss” she moaned as I kept fucking her from behind while my right hand playing with her clit.

The scene again looked like a bull fucking his cow as her breasts were swinging wildly like cow udders and my cock was pounding her cow pussy making thap ….. thap ….. thap ….. thap ….. thap ….. thap sounds. Her ass was giggling wildly with my every thrust as my left hand was fondling her left boob and pinching her nipple while right hand was rubbing and pinching her clit. “Aaa …..aaaaa …..aaaaa …….aaaa …….aaaaa ……aaa …… aaaaaa” she moaned continuously as my cock rammed her cunt with thap ….. thap ….. thap ….. thap ….. thap ….. thap sounds.

“Ohhh Gooodd …….you motherfucker……..fuck me harder …….you dog …….fuck your bitch” she shouted. These words made me mad and I pinched her nipple and clit hard at the same time and gave rapid deep thrusts in her pussy. “Aahhhh ….. Nooooo ……I’m cummiiinnngg” she moaned as my cock entered her uterus hole and we both came together copiously.

She leaked lot of juices on my cock and I gave many hot spurts of thick semen in her womb. We stayed still for a few minutes panting from the pleasure and exhaustion. I slowly pulled out my cock from her pussy and immediately sat down to lick her pussy. I licked her pussy clean eating all out mixed juices. She was still recovering from her orgasm as I stood up and put my dick in her mouth. She licked and cleaned my dick with happiness in her eyes. We then got dressed and kissed passionately one more time.

She looked very happy and satisfied as we entered the theater again and sat down on our seats. After 10 minutes, the movie ended and we all reached back home and hit the sack after having dinner.

Please keep looking for the next part with more exciting episodes.

##
[+] 2 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply
The Mother Saga – Part 6

Thank you all for your lovely responses for my stories. Hope you enjoy this next part too.

I and Mom were very happy with the incest relationship we were having. We fucked whenever we could lay hands on each other. At other times when Dad and sister were at home, we would try to fondle, kiss and grope each other whenever possible.

--

It was a Sunday and as usual Dad and Sister were present at home. I had not fucked Mom since Friday morning and my balls were itching to release their load in her mouth, pussy or ass. It was around 12:30 PM in the afternoon when I finished my studies and had a raging hard on. Wanting a release, I looked at the kitchen door from my study table in my room. I heard sounds from the kitchen which meant that mom was preparing lunch for us. I watched as Mom was moving around in her pink sari and matching blouse.

Her ass was jiggling around making my cock even harder.

I just pulled down my shorts and started stroking my cock in my hand. Sometime later, Mom turned around to look towards my room and saw me stroking my cock. She was shocked at first but then stepped out of the kitchen and looked in the Hall. My dad was watching TV and sister was in her room reading magazines. She entered kitchen again and looked at me. I waved her to come to my room and suck my cock.

She refused and signaled that she has lot of work and lunch was not yet ready. I then requested her to at least lift her sari and show me her pussy. She hesitated for a moment and then bent down to lift her sari till her waist. As soon as she bent down, I could see her deep cleavage from her blouse and an excitement ran down my body to my cock.

She lifted her sari and showed her clean shaved pussy to me. I kept stroking my cock and looked at her pussy. She then used her right hand and ran it over her pussy lips. I ran my tongue over my lips and gave her a flying kiss. She smiled and pretended to catch the kiss and placed it on her pussy.

Just then the cooker whistle sounded and she went inside the kitchen. She returned back to the door after a few minutes and this time she had lifted her sari from the back and showed me her ass while she continued cooking. I was now very excited and kept stroking my 9 inch long cock imagining it to be inside her ass hole.

I slowly moved towards the door of my room and peeked outside towards the hall. Dad was watching TV and his back was towards us. I looked at mom as she was preparing food and her fair ass cheeks were inviting my cock to penetrate her warm ass hole. She looked at me standing at the door of my room and smiled.

My room door and the kitchen door were just 3 feet apart and she was standing another 2 feet inside the kitchen.

This distance of 5 feet was killing me and I stroked my cock harder. She looked at me and swirled her tongue over her lips and making action as if she was sucking my cock. I signalled her to bend down forward and bring her ass closer to the door. She did not understand what I was up to but then slowly moved closer to the door and bent down forward and looked at me.

I asked her to bend down further and spread her legs a bit. This made her ass wide open from behind and her pussy was visible to me. She knew that I was about to cum and made sure that her sari was pulled up and her ass and pussy was visible to me.

I was now stroking furiously and panting heavily. She too moved her hand to her pussy and was playing with her clit while looking at me. This took me over the edge and I felt my balls tighten.

I held my nine inch long cock tightly and pointed it in the direction of her pussy. The first squirt of my thick sperm landed exactly on her pussy with a splotch sound. She was shocked and looked at me with surprise.

I was surprised too that my ejaculation could land almost 3 and half feet away on the sweet pussy of my slut. The next 3 jets of sperm too landed exactly on her pussy lips. She was happy and smiled looking at me in her bent forward position.

The 5th and 6th jets of sperm landed on her ass hole area as I wanted some to go in her ass too. The 7th and 8th landed on her ass cheeks and were flowing down to her smooth thighs. The last two squirts were less powerful and landed on the kitchen floor.

It was an amazing sight to see my mom, my slut bending forward and my sperms hitting her pussy and anus. My cum was slowly flowing down her ass hole towards her pussy lips and I was happy that my seed landed on the correct place for it and pulled up my shorts.

She was still in her bent position and was rubbing my cum on her pussy and anal opening trying to get it inside. I gave another flying kiss to her as she was aroused with my cum hitting her pussy and ass. She then proceeded to take some of the cum in her hands and licked it from her fingers giving me an erotic smile. I pointed to the two cum shots that had landed on the floor and signalled her to lick them too.

She then knelt down and bent to the floor when she licked the cum from the floor while looking at me erotically. I was happy that my slut licked my cum from the floor as she stood up and dropped down her sari leaving some of my cum on her pussy and ass hole as it is. She then proceeded to lick her fingers clean and said thank you. I too said thank you and went to lie on my bed.

She then went to finish up her lunch preparation. 

#

Like Reply
It was an amazing experience of masturbating to your mom’s ass and pussy while she displayed it for your enjoyment and then squirting your sperm on her pussy and anus. The sight of her white ass cheeks with my cum dripping from them was still in my mind. The image of her pussy gleaming with my cum as I squirted on it was slowly making my cock very hard again.

Mom called us all for lunch and we sat together to have lunch. While having lunch, one of our neighbor aunty knocked on the door and mom went to open the door. As we were having lunch, the neighbor aunty stood outside the door and they were having a chat.

They chatted for more than 20 minutes during which time my dad finished his lunch and went to his bedroom and closed the door. My sister also finished her lunch and went outside to see what the aunty was talking with mom.

I heard mom asking my sister to go with the aunty to the nearby shop so that she can buy the right curry masala that she needed. I finished up my lunch and washed my hands. Mom returned to the dining table after locking the door when sister and aunty left to the shop. The scene from the kitchen when my mom was bent forward exposing her ass and pussy was still in my head and my cock was rock hard again. I looked at mom and she was having lunch at the table.

I went near her and looked at the door to the bedroom where dad was sleeping. The door was closed and mom looked at me trying to understand what I was up to. I pulled down my shorts and brought out my 9 inch erect cock. She was surprised that it was still erect and looked at me with a question as to what I wanted to do.

I slowly held my cock and took it near her mouth. She refused whispering to me, “Not now. I am eating lunch. My mouth is not clean. I may hurt you master.” I understood that she wanted it in her mouth but worried that the food in her mouth would cause irritation to my cock. I proceeded to knead her boobs over her blouse after dropping her sari from her shoulders and stroking my cock with the other hand.

I was touching her areolas and pinching her nipples which were now erect as she was aroused too. I kept stroking my cock while rubbing the tip of it on her soft fair cheeks and face. She did not seem disturbed about it as she knew that she is my slave and has to allow me to do whatever I wanted to do with her body. I kept playing with her boobs and nipples while I moved her left hand to my cock and asked her to stroke it.

We whispered to each other with the following conversation.

Me: “Do you like my cock bitch?”

Mom: “Yes master. I like it very much.”

Me: “Why do you like my cock Mom?”

Mom: “It is very thick and long. It is also very strong and powerful.”

Me: “Is that it? So you want this powerful master always?”

Mom: “Yes. I like it because it is my son’s cock and my master. I have become a slut to this cock.”

Me: “Yessss …… Aaaah …… stroke your master’s cock you slut. You are a shameless slut to be used by me anytime I want.”

Mom: “Yes. I am a shameless slut who is stroking my son’s cock while my husband is sleeping in the bedroom.”

Me: “Then go to your husband and get fucked by him. Is that what you want?”

Mom: “My husband’s erect dick is not even as long and thick as my master’s limp cock. I only want my master’s cock to fuck me.”

She then proceeded to jerk me faster and rubbed the tip of my cock on her cheeks and face while eating her food. I then held her hand on my cock and started to jerk faster as I felt the pressure building in my balls.

I pointed the cock towards her face as I wanted to come on her face but she refused and pointed the cock towards her plate. “I want to eat your cum master, please serve it to me on this plate” she whispered. I was happy to hear that as I squirted large amounts of cum in her plate. Thick loads of sperm splashed on her chapathi and sabzi as I felt immense pleasure releasing the load on her plate. As I finished Cumming, sister knocked on the door. I pulled up my shorts and went to open the door.

Sister entered the house and went straight to mom. Mom was worried as she had my pre-cum on her cheeks and face and my sperm on her plate. Sister sat beside mom and started to tell her what happened when she and aunty went to the shop. Mom proceeded to eat the cum filled chapathi and sabzi with pleasure.

She looked at me as she picked up the cum chapathi and dipped it in the cum sabzi and smiled. She then ate the morsel and swirled the tongue on her lips indicating that it was very tasty. I smiled and was walking around them through the hall towards my room when sister asked mom, “What is that white thing on your chapathi and sabzi mom?” Mom was shocked but recovered quickly and said, “It is curd beta, I like to eat thick fresh curd” and smiled and winked at me. I smiled too and went in my room.

Mom finished eating her lunch with her son’s cum and went to wash her hands. 

#

Like Reply
Sister was lying on the sofa and switched on the TV. Mom then went into our backyard to wash the utensils. Our backyard was a medium sized 30 feet wide and 20 feet long garden and work area.

Once we stepped out of the house, there was a staircase to the right which led to the terrace; and a small pump room which we also used as a place to store equipment. Beside the pump room was a washing area where mom used to wash clothes and utensils.

The rest of the backyard was a garden with a wire fence covered with dried coconut tree leaves as walls of around 4 feet surrounding it. There was no gate to this fence and hence nobody could enter or exit unless they jumped 4 feet and entered. As I mentioned earlier, the nearest house was about 50 meters away and hence the backyard was a complete private garden.

We had 4 big trees at four corners of the garden; Coconut, Mango, Jackfruit and Guava. We had many small plants that had beautiful flowers blooming all year round. There was a small 8 feet by 8 feet area which was a nice lawn.

As mom went to the backyard, I too stepped outside and closed the backdoor. Mom went and kept all the utensils in the washing area and went to pick up the soap from the pump room. She went back to the washing area with the soap and opened the tap there to fill up the bucket with water to wash the utensils.

As she was about to sit down after lifting her sari till her knees, I went behind her and pressed her ass cheeks firmly. “Aaahh….What are you doing son? Somebody may watch us here” she said holding my hands and trying to look around to make sure there was nobody watching us. “Please son, not now. I have to finish washing the utensils” she said while sitting down on the stool with her sari hiked up till her knees.

I sat on another stool beside her and my hands were caressing her soft white fleshy thighs. I hiked her sari further up till her waist and her sweet clean shaved cunt was visible to me. She was scared and was making sure nobody was watching us but did not refuse my advances as she now wanted me to treat her as a slave and fuck her.

She proceeded to pick up a utensil and act as if she was washing it meanwhile keeping an eye out to see if we were alone and nobody was watching us. I was now touching her upper thighs and spreading her legs wide to be able to touch her pussy. I kept slowly caressing her inner thighs and touching her pubic area.

She was now getting aroused and I could see her outer pussy lips leaking her juices. I kept running my hands on her thighs and pubic area for about 10 minutes after which I slowly ran my finger over her slit. “Oooooh……Yesssss” she moaned. “Keep quiet you slut, I will punish you if you make loud sounds” I ordered. “Mmmm …… Hmmm” she moaned again in acceptance as my finger was now rubbing her inner labia which were very wet already. “Look at you slut, you shameless cunt. Your whore pussy is leaking juices even though you have spread your mother cunt out in the open for your son” I said slowly opening the inner labia and trying to enter one finger in her pussy. “Haaaa ….. Hmm …..Yessssss …I am your mother cunt. Master please fuck your whore. This slut is all yours” she moaned trying to control her sounds.

I proceeded to move my finger inside her pussy slowly finding its way inside her cunt. I then pulled out the finger and jabbed it hard till my knuckles in one stroke. “Ummm ……. Hmm” she moaned biting her lower lip to avoid any sound reaching the house.

My right hand was now inside her sari with one finger inside her cunt giving slow strokes for a few times and then jabbing it hard inside in between. My left hand had dropped her sari from her shoulders and was kneading her right breast. Her deep cleavage was shining like two mountains because of her sweat.

I kept doing this for 10 more minutes. I then inserted my second finger in her pussy. “Aaahhhh …… Hmm ….. Yessss…… Ohhhh” she was moaning continuously. I increased the pace and started to fuck her pussy using 2 fingers rapidly. “Ha.. Ha.. Ha.. Ha.. Ha.. Ha.. Ha” she was panting as her breath become fast and heavy.

After 5 minutes I started to rub her clit too. I circled it for a few times and then pressed it up and then down. This brought her to an immense orgasm and she shook and jerked violently and my right hand was all wet with her juices. I kept the 2 fingers in her pussy and my thumb on her clit till she stopped shaking and relaxed. I then removed my hand and started to lick her juices.

She watched as her breath was not yet normal and she was panting. Her huge breasts were now shining with her sweat and the cleavage was looking awesome. I proceeded to open her blouse as I wanted to suck her boobs. She first stopped me from opening her blouse and then looked around.

As there was nobody around, she dropped her hands down and asked me to follow her near the wall of the pump room. This way we were hidden from anybody who walked in from inside the home but were exposed to the outside because the wired fence and tree leaves of the fence were only 4 feet high. She then looked around once more and then started opening the hooks of her blouse.

As soon as she finished opening the blouse, I started to lick her cleavage in a slow sensual manner. I licked each and every inch of her boobs and her sweat was as sweet as honey. “Aaah …. yess …… mmm” she was moaning as I licked her boobs slowly while my fingers were playing with her pussy again. Her 36DD boobs were getting red due to my licking and mauling them mercilessly.

I sucked her nipples like I am drinking her milk. “Hmm….yesss …… suck my boobs son…….they are for you only…… Aaaaah …..Hsssss …… yesssss” she moaned as I tried to hold her boobs in my hands and press them together and suck the nipples. “Aaaah……what a naughty boy you are ……. fucking your mom even when your dad and sister are at home. Suck these teats son…..suck them and lick them you mother fucker……. mmmm … yessss …… Ohhhh” she said as my mouth was licking biting and sucking her nipples holding her both breasts in my hands.

While I was busy with her boobs and kissing her lips, she moved her hand inside my shorts and was stroking my 9 inch hard cock. “Ooh…..your monster cock has made me your slave son. I always want to have your cock in my pussy. Aaahhh……your mom is a cock hungry slut nowadays…….. Mmmm ..it is so long and thick …….. Aaah ……. fuck me son…….you motherfucker……..fuck your slut…..” she said as she pushed my shorts down and held my cock at the entrance of her pussy slowly guiding it inside.

I lifted her right leg up and gave a hard shove to my cock. “Aaah …….Yesss s……… fuck me” she moaned as half of my cock was in her pussy. “Your pussy is still tight you bitch. How do you manage to keep it so tight slut” I asked giving another thrust in her cunt. “Aaah ….. Ughhh …….. my pussy is still the same son, it is your cock that keeps growing everyday ……. Aaah….. Fuuccckkk ….Yessss ……..I am fortunate that my growing son is fucking me as I can feel his growing penis in all my 3 holes and give him pleasure ……Ughhh….hmmm .. deeper……fuck meee” she replied. “That’s true. Ughhh …. take this son’s cock in your whore cunt you bitch…..Ughhhh….like it …… Ughhh” I asked her giving strong thrusts and pushing my entire 9 inches in her. “Aaaahhh …… yesss …….i love this cock……thank you son for giving me this pleasure everyday .. aahhh …… fuck your slut mother……Ughhh…fuck your bitch……. Maaaa …. Aaah” she moaned as my cock was touching her g spot whenever it moved out and hitting her uterus whenever thrust inside.

“I love your tight pussy too mom, thank you. Ughhh….Aahhh…take your son’s cock you mother cunt….Aahh….You keep this cunt tight and I will keep fucking you” I said. “Maaa …. Aahh… yess …..deeper …….fuck me….I already make sure this cunt is tight for your cock son……since 2 months….aaahhh…I am taking ayurvedic medicines……aaahh……to keep this….ughhh..cunt tight … Maaaa” she moaned. “So that’s the secret my slut….ughhh….what’s the medicine….aahh…you bitch” I asked. “An ayurvedic powder…..Aaah…which I apply inside the pussy …. .aahh…ughh….after mixing with milk and honey……maaaa….yesss…..aaah……every day after…….aaaahh….you leave for…….aaaahhh….college” she replied.

I lifted her left leg also and used my strong arms to support her weight and held her ass. I then lifted her from the ground and she moved her legs around my waist to support herself. I then lowered her down on my cock and it entered her pussy. “aaah….nooo…..maaaaa” she moaned as this position made my cock go deeper in her and it entered her uterus opening.

I started to thrust harder and faster by lifting her ass and bringing it down on my cock. She had her arms around my neck and we were kissing passionately. I kept thrusting harder and my cock tip was entering her uterus every time. “mmm … mmmm .. mmmm .. mmmm..mm” she kept moaning as we kept kissing to minimise the sounds. There was only one sound, that of my balls hitting her pussy, “fach …. fach …. fach …. fach …. fach …. fach …. fach ….” We kept fucking for another 10 minutes and she shuddered with her orgasm and dropped her head on my shoulder.

Her pussy was quivering with waves of pleasure and gripping my cock tightly. I also increased my thrusts and almost 2 inches of my cock entered her uterus when I splashed loads of cum in her womb. “Aaaeeehh ….. Maaaa …….ughhhh” she moaned. I just took the support of the wall and stood in that position for a few minutes. We both were panting heavily. My cock kept jerking in her pussy and unloaded my seed deep in her womb.

Like Reply
After a few minutes she got down on her feet and lowered her sari. She then kissed me passionately and had tears in her eyes. “What’s wrong mom? Why are you crying?” I asked. “I am very happy son. You have given me immense pleasure over these last 10 months. I was not aware of any of this sexual happiness in my life. You showed me what pleasure is and I am very thankful to you” she said and was wiping tears from her eyes. I hugged her tight and said, “It is my duty as a son to keep you happy mom. Thank you for giving me this opportunity to make your life filled with pleasure.”

She stopped crying and said, “Let me know if you want anything from me son. I will try to keep you happy always.” I thought for a while and said, “I want a few things mom, but I know they are not possible for you now.”

She was anxious to hear what I wanted and said, “What do you want son? What do you mean it is not possible for me now?” “I want to make you pregnant and have a child from your womb mom. I also want to drink milk from your breasts like I used to when I was a child” I replied. She was stunned to hear this.

She stood frozen for a minute and then replied, “Sorry son. But I can’t be a mother to your child as you know I was sterilised after your sister was born. But I think I can try to see if I can feed my milk to you again.” I was ecstatic. “What? You can …….I mean ….. can you get milk in your boobs?” I asked. “Well, I can’t say I can. But I will try my best to see if it is possible so that my master is happy” she replied. I kissed her again and hugged her.

She then moved away and started to button her blouse and correct her sari. I pulled up my shorts that were lying at my ankles and had become dirty as they were lying in the mud below.

Mom looked at them and said, “Remove them son, I will wash them, meanwhile wear your dads lungi which is drying there on the rope.”

I pulled the lungi from the rope and tied it around my waist and then dropped the shorts underneath handing it over to my mom for washing. I folded the lungi so that it was above my knees and went near mom. She had sat down and started washing my shorts with soap and water. She was sitting on a small stool and had spread her legs wide while her sari was hiked up till her thighs. I sat in front of her on another small stool and started looking at her pussy which was visible clearly.

My hot cum which I had ejaculated in her was now slowly trickling down her cute cunt lips. She saw me watching her pussy and stopped washing the shorts. I looked at her face and she asked me, “What are you looking at? You just now fucked this pussy.” I just licked my lips and kept staring at her cunt.

She too licked her lips and pointed towards my cock. I looked down and saw that even I was sitting in the same position as her and my cock which was still leaking some cum was visible to her. We both laughed and I helped her in washing all the utensils and clothes for the next hour or so. I also told her that I need to buy some lungis for myself as I am going to wear lungi at home from today onwards.

She smiled and said, “Then I can have a view of my favorite cock anytime I want.” I replied saying, “Then every time you see my cock, you have to show me your pussy too. Do you agree?” She blushed red and nodded her head in agreement. We finished the work and put the clothes to dry on the ropes and entered the house with the clean utensils. We were tired and decided to take some rest while watching TV.

While we were watching TV inside the house, my sister was sitting on the ground and near the TV facing the TV. I and mom were seated on the sofa behind her. My dad was still asleep in his room and my sister was engrossed in the movie she was watching on the TV. Mom too was watching the movie with interest and I was watching mom. I was sitting on the right corner of the sofa and mom was sitting on the left corner.

I slowly moved myself in such a way that I rested my back on the right side armrest and pulled up my legs on the sofa. This means that my lower body was on the sofa facing mom. Mom looked at me taking that position and turned to the TV again. After few minutes I gently pulled up my lungi till my knees which were bent towards me. Now, my erect cock was fully visible to mom but was completely hidden from my sister even if she turned around. Few minutes later my mom turned towards me and looked at my 9 inch boner under the lungi.

She had an expression of shock on her face but the view of her master’s cock made her mad.

She kept looking at my cock in between and I knew she wanted my cock in her hands or mouth very badly. I kept teasing her and took a position such that my right leg was folded at the knee covering my left leg which was folded too but hidden from my sister’s view. I then pulled up the lungi on my left leg till my waist and slowly began to stroke my cock with my left hand. My mom was now looking at my cock with lust and was no more interested in the movie.

She looked at me and I moved my lips in silence asking her to show me her pussy. She hesitated for some time and then took a similar position like me on the other side of the sofa and pulled up her sari till her knees. I was able to see her white thighs and a little bit of her pussy.

She remained in that position for some time while I kept stroking my cock.

We both wanted each other badly but were not sure how do we have sex there. 
Like Reply
After a few minutes, there was a sound of the bedroom door lock opening and we both adjusted our positions in a flash as dad opened the bedroom door and walked into the hall. He immediately shouted at my sister for watching TV from so close distance and asked her to sit on the sofa like me and mom.

My sister got up hesitatingly and sat down between me and mom as we both were now sitting normally at the two corners of the sofa. Dad asked mom to prepare tea for him and took the remote control and switched the channel to watch news. Dad watched his news channel while mom went to the kitchen to prepare tea for us. I moved to my room and closed the door.

Later that evening at 5 PM, Mom called me and asked me to come with her to the market to get a few groceries and vegetables. Dad wanted to watch the TV and hence I had to accompany her to help in bringing the groceries home.

We both moved out of the house and walked towards the market which was three kilometres away. The first kilometre was in our colony with houses located at every 50 meters or so and was a small road.

The second kilometre was a deserted stretch of road which was having lot of bushes and trees at both sides till we reach the town main road. The last kilometre was the busy town main road where there were always people visiting shops and markets on that road.

I used to take the same road to school on my cycle and knew of a deserted bungalow which looked like a very old house inside a plot which had very thick growth of bushes and trees. I and my friends used to go inside that old house sometimes while returning from school just out of curiosity and spend time there. People used to say the house is haunted and other stuff which we could care less about.

As we were walking on the first kilometre stretch, I looked at mom walking beside me holding her purse on her shoulder and the empty bags for grocery in her other hand. She looked beautiful. The cream color sari and blouse were highlighting her white and fair complexion. The blouse as usual exposing 80% of her breasts with the deep and sexy cleavage covered by the thin satin sari dbangd over them.

The sari was tied 2 inches below her navel and her waist was looking very sexy and awesome. Her huge ass cheeks were swinging to her movements while walking inviting my cock to fuck her ass. The braided pleat of hair which came till her waist was also moving in rhythm to her ass cheeks. There was a small tuft of hair loose from her hair that was caressing her cheek and her red juicy lips were very inviting. How can she be so beautiful without a trace of make up? She was my goddess of love.

As I was thinking this way, my cock had become erect and was making a tent in my pants. As usual, the road was deserted except for a few cyclists and scooters passing every 15 or 20 minutes. “You are looking very gorgeous mom. Your master wants to appreciate your beauty” I said.

She looked at me and blushed red as we kept walking slowly. She looked at the tent in my pants and said, “Looks like my favorite cock needs a release. How can you always be so ready and erect?” “Your beauty and love makes me horny all the time” I replied as I slid my left hand around her back and grabbed her ass. “Not now. There are houses around here and people will see us” she said trying to push my hand away from her ass. I insisted and kept my hand lightly on her ass and made sure there was nobody around us.

“The way your ass giggles…….aaaah…..my cock wants to enter it now itself” I said squeezing her ass cheek lightly. “No Son, control yourself. Even I am getting aroused by your touch” she replied. “If you had not worn the petticoat under your sari, then I could have felt the curves of your sexy ass better” I replied. “I have already given up wearing any under garments even when I go out. Do you want me to go nude everywhere?” she asked with a tone of anger. “That would have been ideal, but I would not like others to see my sex goddess naked” I replied. She looked at me and blushed red again. “Stop blushing mom, your cheeks have become red like apples and I will chew them and eat your juicy lips right now” I said.

To be continued……
[+] 3 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply
The Mother Saga – Part 7

Me and mom had left home to go out for shopping for groceries on a Sunday evening at the end of the last part………..next

As we turned the corner after the first kilometer of the road to the market, I checked the road ahead. There was nobody ahead and this stretch of road had no houses around for the next one kilometer. We were walking very close to each other and my left hand was still on my mom’s ass caressing it gently as her ass cheeks swayed with her every step. I increased the caressing of her ass and started to hold her ass cheeks in my hand as they moved and swayed to her walking rhythm. “Please stop son, you are getting me aroused. You are also crumpling my sari over my ass. It will not look good. Aaah” she said moaning slightly as I grabbed her ass harder and was now mauling it. “Good thinking bitch, your sari will get crumpled if I crush your ass like this. Let us get the sari out of the way slut, that way I would enjoy your naked butt more freely” I replied. She was shocked to hear this. “What are you saying? You want me to remove my sari here? Do you have any…” SLAP!!!! I slapped her hard on her right cheek before she could complete her sentence.

“Do as I say you whore, I do not care about what you want. I want your ass naked right now, you understand?” SLAP!!!!! Another landed on her left cheek. She was now scared with both her cheeks red after the tight slaps she received moments earlier. “Move to the edge of the road and lift your sari from behind till your waist.” I ordered. She looked around and saw that there was nobody around. She knew I would not relent and so moved to the edge of the road. She looked around again and then started to lift her sari from behind. I moved closer to her and stood besides her keeping an eye around.
She lifted her sari till her waist exposing her round ass to me. I gently caressed both her ass cheeks with my hands and felt pleasure in touching her white soft ass cheeks in my hands. I slowly bent her forwards and went on to grab and knead her ass cheeks more forcefully.

She was scared and kept looking around hoping I would end the public groping soon before anybody comes around on the road. Her soft ass cheeks were looking stunning as the evening sun light fell on them. I was engulfed in lust by seeing her shining white skin of her buttocks. I kept caressing her ass for 5 minutes and then ran my hand in her ass crack. “Ooohhh” she moaned. I kept moving my hand up and down her ass cheeks and teased her ass hole. I then landed a tight slap on her right ass cheek. “Aaahhhh” she screamed. “Quiet you whore, this is your punishment for questioning your master.” I said as I landed another slap on her right ass cheek. “THAP……Aaaah……THAP……Uuummmm……THAP…….Aaahhh” she kept moaning as I kept hitting her ass cheeks. After about 20 slaps each to her ass cheeks, she was in pain and crying.

I again started to caress her ass slowly teasing her ass hole. She was still crying but her pussy was now glistening with her juices. “You are such a whore mom, your son is spanking your naked ass on the road and you are getting wet in your pussy” I laughed. She kept weeping as my fingers were going deeper in her asshole. “Aaah…..Noooo…..Master….please stop” she was moaning. “Keep quiet bitch or else you will get more punishment” I ordered. She started crying and stayed in her bent position covering her head in shame. I slapped her ass hard. “Aaahhh” she cried. I kept slapping her hard and she tried to control her moans. I inserted my thumb in her ass hole and began fucking her ass with my thumb. “Aaahh……Nooooo…Aaahhh” she was moaning as I rammed my thumb in her ass hole. Mom was still sobbing from the humiliation and I was fucking her ass with my thumb. I removed my thumb from her ass and pulled her hair making her stand up. “Clean this thumb slut, lick it clean” I said. She was more than happy that this was ending. She took my thumb in her mouth and started licking and sucking it till it was clean. She then dropped her sari down and adjusted it. She wiped her tears and started to move towards the bushes away from the road. “Where are you going whore? I did not ask you to move from here” I thundered.

She stopped midway and turned around. “I have to pee Master, please let me go behind the bushes and pee” she requested. “Wait, I will join you” I said and moved towards her. We both moved behind a big bush near the road. It was big enough to hide us from the road. “Now bend down like you did earlier and lift your sari till your waist” I ordered. She understood I had not finished my humiliation yet and looked around before pulling her sari up again till her waist and bending forward. Her ass was a sight to see. Her milky white thighs and her round ass cheeks were very inviting. “Now pee slowly and let your Master enjoy” I said placing my hand on her ass cheeks and caressing them. She moved her legs further apart and bent down.

I could see her beautifully glistening pussy lips as a small stream of her piss started to flow down. She was trying to control the flow and releasing the piss slowly as I had asked. The sight of her pink pussy lips opening up just enough to let her golden piss flow down was very erotic. The piss flowed down her pussy and thighs, following her shapely legs and forming a puddle near her feet. Both her thighs were now wet with her piss. As she was clenching her abdomen to control the flow of her piss. She was crying in humiliation and I went near her and slowly moved her sari above her waist further making sure it was not soiled by her piss. I caressed her back by my right hand and moved my left hand to her breasts. “Now relax and let it happen, I am here to help you. Don’t worry, let it go” I said trying to calm her down.

She stopped crying but tears were flowing down her cheeks. I was fondling her breasts and running my hand down her back. It was a sight to behold. My mom was pissing like a cow in the middle of a bush around the road. “You are looking like a perfect cow mom, pissing like a cow and you are beautiful” I said. She had now stopped crying and accepted the fact that she was my slave and had to obey me.

As she finished pissing, a puddle of her piss had formed near her feet, some of it sticking to her pussy lips and some on her thighs. “Now, I shall piss on your ass hole and thighs you slut” I said as I pulled out my semi erect cock from my pants and pointed it towards her ass hole. I pissed on her ass hole as she stood still taking the humiliation from her master as I directed my piss towards her thighs. Her ass and legs were now drenched with my piss as I stopped pissing.

“Turn around and drop your sari from your shoulders” I said. She was stunned by my order and did not know what I wanted to do. She turned around in the bent position and dropped her sari from her shoulders exposing her sweating boobs and cleavage. “Sit down on your knees” I ordered. She sat down on her knees thinking I would ask her for a blowjob. I moved closer to her and let go of the remaining piss from my cock on her blouse from the front. It was just enough to wet her boobs from the front. The thin satin blouse was now wet with my piss and her sexy nipples were now visible from the blouse material. “Now suck my cock and make me cum” I said.

She opened her mouth and took the tip of my cock in her mouth. Her beautiful lips engulfed the tip of my cock and her tongue was working magic on it. All this erotic actions had made my cock very hard and nothing than my mom’s deep throat was going to calm it down. The sun was setting far away as my 9 inch cock was entering the depths of my mom’s throat. She was sucking it with all the love and care and my cock was experiencing the highest pleasure from my whore’s mouth.

After 20 minutes of sucking, I held her head from behind and forced my cock deeper in her throat; she was gagging and making sounds like “Guuk….Guuuuuk…….Guukk…..Guuuukk”. I started force fucking her throat and she had tears in her eyes. She was a good slave and kept her mouth open wide for her master’s cock to fuck her slut mouth. Soon I was releasing my hot sperm in her throat which she gladly drank till the last drop. We then adjusted our clothes and started walking to the market.

Like Reply
My mom, my slut was drenched in my piss on her boobs, pussy, ass and thighs. Her erect nipples were visible through the wet satin blouse that was only covering 20% of her boobs. She covered her wet blouse with her sari and was walking slowly so that the piss on her ass and thighs does not wet her sari. I stopped her for a moment and kissed her passionately for few minutes.

We hugged each other and our tongues were rolling in our mouths exchanging each other’s saliva. “Thank you Mom, you were a good slave and your master likes his whore” I said kissing her lips and sucking them. “Thank you Son, I like my master and his wish is my command” she replied kissing me back with love and passion. We then proceeded to the market and reached the grocery shop. Mom started to read out the list of groceries required to the shop keeper. Meanwhile the young shop attendants were trying to look at mom’s boobs and the nipples that were visible through the wet blouse. Mom was trying hard to cover them with her sari and hands as far as possible.

Mom listed out all the items that we wanted and the shop keeper asked his attendants to pack them up for us. Meanwhile I told mom that I will go to my friend’s medical shop nearby and chat with him for some time. Mom agreed and I headed to my friends medical shop which was 100 meters from the grocery shop. Luckily my friend was alone in the shop and I chatted with him about general stuff while I was looking at the medical book that had information about the medicines for different conditions. After 10 minutes, he said he had to go to toilet and asked me to look after the shop for 20 minutes as he headed to the nearest public toilet which was 200 meters away. I said “No problems friend, go ahead” as he left in a hurry.

I got the opportunity I wanted and scanned the book to look for medicines I wanted. I quickly took a bottle of sleeping pills with high dosage, 10 strips of Viagra, 10 strips of hormonal medicine and put them in a plastic bag. I then looked in the book that there was an injection for inducing lactation. I grabbed 10 injections as per the dosage and 10 syringes also. Meanwhile I heard some noise in the front of the store. I kept everything in the bag and hurried to the front desk to see my mom walking into the store with 2 bags full of groceries. I quickly asked her to come inside behind the racks in the store. She looked surprised and was worried what more I was having in mind. “Please son, don’t do anything here. Your friend or his family members may be around” she said with a worried face.

“Shut up and pull up your sari from behind you bitch” I said as I was filling up the syringe with the injection I had picked. She looked more worried and scared looking at the injection. “Come on hurry up you slut, we don’t have too much time” I said as I pulled up her sari till her waist and just slowly injected the hormones in her ass. “Aaah……..slowly” she said rubbing her ass on the area where I had injected the syringe. I quickly threw the syringe outside the window and we both headed back to the front of the shop.
Just in time, my friend arrived and seeing my mom greeted her. I slowly slipped the bag with the medicines that I picked up in the grocery bag while my friend was talking to my mom. “Let’s go mom, we will be late” I said as I grabbed my mom’s arm and pulled her towards the exit. “Thanks Dev for looking after the shop while I was gone” said my friend. “Anything for you my friend” I said as I moved out of the shop.

“What injection did you give me son? I am worried about it” mom asked as we walked back home with the grocery bags. “Nothing to worry slut, you have to take 10 of these over the next few months along with some tablets everyday” I replied. She looked more worried and asked, “But why? What are you trying to do to me?” I just stared back at her which gave her the signal that her master is not liking her questions. She was silent till we reached home. I proceeded to go to my room taking both the grocery bags with me as soon as my dad opened the door. I kept the medicines in my cupboard under my clothes so that it is not immediately visible to anybody. Then I changed into my shorts and nothing else as it was beginning of summer. I then went to keep the bags on the dining table. I saw that mom was in the bathroom, maybe she was cleaning her ass, boobs and thighs which were covered by my piss.

My sister was watching TV and my dad was in his bedroom reading a magazine. I went to my room and got three sleeping pills from the cupboard and a Viagra tablet. I took the Viagra tablet and the kept the sleeping pills in my shorts pocket. Mom came out from the bathroom after having a bath. She was wearing only the night gown as was my rule.
She then went into the kitchen to finish preparing the dinner and I followed her. “Show me that you are following the rules properly my slut” I whispered in her ear as we both entered the kitchen. Both dad and sister would not be able to see what’s happening in the kitchen. She looked shocked but my stare gave her the hint that her master wanted to verify that she is not wearing anything under the night gown. She looked around the kitchen door and then started to lift her night gown till her waist. As her gown moved up, her soft silky thighs began to show. The gown moved up and her sweet glistening pussy lips showed up. I was starting to get hard looking at her sweet pink pussy lips. She proceeded to pull the gown further up till her huge white milk jugs of her breasts were open to her master’s scrutiny. Looking at her sexy boobs and pink nipples, my cock was hard and making a tent in my shorts.

“Good job slut, what’s for dinner?” I asked. She dropped her gown and listed the items that were being prepared for dinner. “Hmm, I see some oranges in the fridge, shall I make a juice for having after dinner?” I asked. She agreed and I went ahead to prepare 4 glasses of juice for us. We all had dinner together and as we finished, mom was taking the plates to be cleaned outside to the washing area behind the house.
I went to the kitchen and poured 4 glasses of orange juice I had prepared and added 2 sleeping tablets in my father’s glass and 1 sleeping tablet in my sister’s glass. I gave them their glasses and made sure they drank it completely. I then moved to the back of the house where my mom was cleaning utensils. The Viagra tablet was having its effect on me and as soon as I saw her sitting with her gown pulled up to her knees and her pussy visible between her thighs, I had a raging hard on. I had to wait till both dad and sister were knocked out by the sleeping tablets. I handed the glass of juice to my mom and proceeded to drink mine. We both finished drinking the juice and she continued with cleaning the utensils.

I moved inside the house and washed all the glasses to keep them in the cupboard. It was about 15 minutes since my dad and sister had the juice when I went to check on them. Both of them were sleeping on the bed. I moved closer and saw that both had closed their eyes and were in deep sleep. After another 15 minutes, I moved my dad a little to check he is knocked out. I then moved his hand vigorously, but no response. I then went to my sister and moved her hand too, she was also out cold. I was happy with my plan. I just moved out of their bedroom and went to my room. Mom finished her chores and then locked all the doors and windows. Then she came to my room and saw that I was reading a book. “Son, go to sleep now. You can study in the morning as usual” she said as she moved her hands on my head stroking my hairs with love and affection. “You go ahead and sleep mom, you have lot of work tonight” I said as I winked at her. She looked confused and kissed me on my lips. I just gave a peck on her lips and proceeded to read the book. She was now very confused as I did not kiss her passionately as I always do. I also did not ask her for a blowjob or a fuck before I asked her to go to bed.

With these confusions in her mind she left my room and went to her room. She saw that dad and sister were already asleep. Dad was sleeping in the middle of the bed and sister was at the far end. She just pushed dad a bit more to the middle and made room for herself as she lied down to go to sleep.

Like Reply
I waited for another 30 minutes to make sure my dad and sister were sound asleep. Due to the Viagra tablet, I was having a very firm erection and my nine inches long and three inches thick cock was ready to fuck my slut mom. I slowly entered my parent’s room and found that mom was sleeping on her back and her night gown had rose till her thighs. I moved to the other end of the bed and shook my sister hard. She did not respond. I then moved her closer to the edge of the bed. I then shook my dad to make sure he was knocked out too. The sleeping pills were working well. I then moved dad closer to sister to make some room for myself between dad and mom.

Mom was still sleeping and I viewed her face in the moonlight coming in from the windows. She was looking beautiful like an angel. Her fair cheeks and the sexy nose were perfectly enhancing her beauty as were her pouty red lips. Her neck was exposed and her awesome boobs were rising and falling like mountains during her breathing. Her shapely and fair legs were very inviting and her sexy thighs were teasing my already hard cock. I got fully naked and slipped between mom and dad on the bed. There was not enough space but I managed to lay on my side facing my sleeping angel mom.

I then kissed her cheeks and licked them slowly. She moved a bit but did not wake up. I proceeded to lick her moist red lips and took her lower lip and sucked on it. She woke up and looked at me kissing her. Initially she was shocked and tried to turn her head to check on my dad and sister but within seconds just embraced me by holding my head and responding passionately to my kiss. We kissed passionately for another 15 minutes as our tongues rolled inside each other’s mouth and our saliva flowed from my mouth to hers and back again. We licked, bit and sucked each other’s lips and kissed like lovers till we both ran out of breath.

Mom: what are you doing here son? Not getting sleep?
Me: No slut, how can I sleep without fucking you? I see that you want to get fucked from your master too. Not worried about your husband lying beside your master?
Mom: I was worried a bit. But I trust my master and hence ignored everything else to please him as he wants.
Me: Master likes your reply slut. Now get naked and suck my cock I asked.
She got up from the bed and removed her night gown. Her fair and voluptuous body was shining in the moon light that was making her look like a naked angel from heaven. I moved and lay on my back on the bed and spread my legs a bit. She moved between my legs on the bed and her face was near my cock. She started licking my balls while her soft hands stroked my nine inch cock.

She was not able to hold my cock in her palm as the thickness was more than her wrist. She licked my balls from all sides and her saliva was oozing out on them making them wet. She was stroking my cock slowly making me moan with pleasure. Aaah…..yessss……..bitch…..suck your master well…….Aaaaaahhhh I moaned loudly. She was afraid that my dad or sister would wake up and looked at me. I told her to focus on my cock and forget about them as they will not wake up till morning due to the orange juice. She understood that I had planned all this and was happy as she started to lick my cock from the base to the top and back from all sides as her saliva was drooling from her mouth. Aaah……what a slut you are……sucking your son’s cock while your husband is sleeping beside…..Aaah…..suck it bitch……suck you cum loving cunt….I said as I was watching her lick my cock and run her hands on the throbbing veins of my cock. She then proceeded to take the tip of my cock in her mouth and licked using her tongue.

She was now a pro cock sucker and knew how to please her master well. She sucked the tip which was 4 inches wide and dark red in color for another 10 minutes. I then asked her to get in to 69 position as I wanted to eat her pussy. She moved and placed her wet and dripping pussy near my face and went back to suck my cock. Her pussy was looking awesome. Fair thighs melting into the dark red outer pussy lips. The clean shaven mound looking like a sweet cake to be eaten. I licked her thighs for a few minutes as she moaned with my cock in her mouth. I then licked her outer lips from her mound till her ass hole. She moaned louder as my cock was now hitting the depths of her throat. I kept licking the outer lips for another 5 minutes as she was now moaning continuously and trying to push her pussy towards my mouth. I held her waist and made sure I kept licking her outer lips only. Nooooooo………aaaaah…..mmmmmmm her moans got louder. I then circled her ass hole with my tongue making it wet with my saliva. Aaaaaahhhh…..yessss…..she moaned. After making her ass hole wet, I moved to her pussy dragging my tongue along her ass crak to the point where her pussy began. I felt her juices on my tongue as it parted her outer pussy lips and moved to lick her inner labia which were bright red and wet with her juices by now. Hmmmmmm…….Aaaaaaaaah…….pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssseeeee………Noooooooo she moaned as my tongue licked her inner lips and touched her clit. I kept licking her inner lips and moved closer to her clit each time.

She was now furiously taking my cock deep in her throat as she wanted me to eat her pussy and make her cum. I pushed my tongue in her pussy and licked the juices from her sweet love hole.
Aaaaaahhhh…….yessssss…….eat me…….eat me master……..pleaaaaassseeeeeee…….Maaaaaaaa….she moaned in pleasure. I now inserted my tongue in her pussy and licked vigorously while my one hand was rubbing her clit. Yessssss…….. Yessssss…….. Yessssss…….. Yessssss…….. Yessssss…….. Yessssss…….. Yessssss…….. Yessssss…….. she kept moaning as my cock was hitting her throat and my tongue was licking her g spot. I then managed to move my other hand over her ass and inserted my thumb in her ass hole. Aaaaaahhhhhhh……..Maaaaaaaaa………..Goddddddd……she shouted loudly as she came on my face and her juices were all over my face. I kept licking her pussy and drinking all the cum till she kept shivering and shuddering from her orgasm. After a few minutes I asked her to get up and lick my face and clean it of her cum. She moved to my face and started licking her cum from my lips, then cheeks and then nose. She licked my face clean while stroked my cock continuously.

I then asked her to sit on me and take my cock in her pussy. She sat on me and slowly inserted my cock in her pussy. She moved down slowly allowing her pussy to take in my nine inches. After about 6 inches went in, she felt some pain and lifted herself up a little. I grabbed her waist and gave a very hard shove and all nine inches went in as she screamed. Aaaaaaaahhhhhh…..Maaaaaaa.
The tip of my cock had pierced the opening of her uterus and was inside her womb. She rested on me for a minute as my cock was in her uterus. She then moved slowly and grinded her hips on my thighs and this motion caused my cock to grind her pussy walls and her uterus opened more making her moan with pleasure. Aaaaaahhhhhhh……….Maaaaaaaa………fuck meeeee……she wailed.

I then held her butt from below and moved her ass cheeks slowly up and down as half of my cock came out and went back in. Aaaaaah……… Aaaaaah……… Aaaaaah……… Aaaaaah……… Aaaaaah………she moaned as my cock tip was still in her uterus and it was stretching her womb making her moan. She moved up and down on my cock for another 15 minutes as I was now mauling her boobs and sucking her nipples and pinching them. Aaaaah…….Yesssss……Maaaa……she kept moaning as we both were getting immense pleasure. Her boobs were now red with all the mauling, biting, sucking and pinching they received from my mouth. She was now jumping up and down taking my cock deep in her. I then asked her turn around with my cock still in her pussy. She stopped moving with my entire nine inches in her and the tip of my cock in her uterus. She then moved her left leg over my body to the other side. Maaaaaaaa……..Goddddddd……Fuuuccccckkkkk……Yesssssss she moaned as my cock rubbed all the corners of her pussy walls increasing her juices flowing out on my cock.

She then turned around and moved her right leg over my body and reached the reverse cow girl position. Ooooooohhhhhhh……..Maaaaaaa…..yesssssssss…she cried out load as this position rubbed my cock on her anterior pussy walls and the g spot more and her uterus was now more stretched as another inch of my cock went inside her womb.
I then asked her to move and fuck my cock. She slowly moved her ass forward and backward as her pussy clenched my cock and this gave both of us immense pleasure. She was now moving fast and my cock was ramming her pussy and uterus making her moan continuously. I then started to give small slaps on her ass cheeks. Aaah…..Maaa….Nooo….she moaned as my slaps got harder and harder. I slapped her till her ass cheeks got red and held her waist giving hard thrusts from below. Nooooo…….Pleasseee…….aaaaahhh she moaned as my cock was grinding her g spot and my cock tip was stretching her uterus while I was spanking her ass hard. This brought her second orgasm as she wailed loudly and came a huge load on my cock. Aaaaaahhhhhh…Maaaaaaaa…….iiimmmmmm……cuuuuuummmmiiiinnnnnngggggg she shouted loud.

We both rested for a few minutes as she was still shuddering with the multiple spasms of her pussy as her pussy walls were trying to milk my cock and make me cum. Ohhhh….master…..please fuck me …..I want your cum in my pussy she said. The Viagra was having its effect and I was far from cumming anytime soon. I then asked her to move and got up from the bed. I then held her against the wall and lifted her right leg up shoved my cock in her pussy. Aaaaaahhhh…..Yessssss…..fuck me master…..fuck your slut…..she said as I began to ram her pussy mercilessly. This position made her pussy tight and my cock was hitting the base of her uterus. Aaah….Maaa….Aaah…..she kept moaning as my cock was grinding her g spot, my balls were hitting her pussy lips and I was rubbing her clit with my thumb. The room was filled with the smell of sex and sounds of pleasure. My balls hit her pussy making fach fach fach sound and our bodies full of sweat were glistening in the moon light coming in from the windows.

After 15 minutes, I lifted both her legs on my arms and held her in the air and pushed deeper.
Aaaaaahhhhhhh….Nooooooooooo…she screamed as my cock dug deeper in her uterus. Her pussy was now dripping juices like a river and she had another orgasm. Her pussy walls gripped my cock tight and I kept hitting her uterus hard. She now rested her head on my shoulder and I kept fucking her hard for another 10 minutes. I then dropped her on the bed and made her into doggy position and fucked her pussy from behind. This time my balls twitched and I unloaded a huge blast of sperm deep in her uterus as I slammed my cock hard in her. Nooooooo…….Aaaaaaaahhhhhh….she wailed and cried as another orgasm hit her at the same time. Aaaaaah…..fuck…..what a pussy you have slut……I said as spurt after spurt of my thick hot cum was deposited deep in her uterus.

We both lied there for a few minutes and rested. I then tried to pull out my cock from her pussy but it was still very hard. I tried to pull and she screamed…aaaaahhh…..as she felt pain. My cock was till hard and erect and my cock tip was still lodged in her uterus. Were tied like a dog and bitch are tied after fucking. I felt like my knot was still inside my bitch. We both smiled about the situation and I said that looks like you are a real bitch to which she replied, yes…….I like my dog very much. We kissed passionately and hugged each other caressing our bodies as my cock was still not leaving her uterus.

I fucked her in missionary position for another 30 minutes and then fucked her ass for another 30 minutes before I released another load in her ass. She has cum thrice again and we both were tired and exhausted. I grabbed my clothes and went to my room as we slept with content on our faces. 

The next few days went as usual as described in the earlier parts about our daily routine. Once or twice in a week I used to give sleeping pills to my dad and sister and fucked my mom at night also. Once I removed my dad’s pajama and underpants and mom sucked his cock as I was fucking her pussy from behind. 

We had lots of fun which I will explain in the future parts.

........... to be continued

Like Reply
The Mother Saga – Part 8 

I received a lot of responses to this series and many questions were asked. I have tried to reply to them all and wish your love and support continue. I met some very nice and genuine ladies who wrote to me and those ladies who wish to have a good friend, a good lover or a good fucking can send email to me at dev8ind;

Those who have read the earlier parts of this series know very well that I was fucking my mother for the past nine months. I have described our daily routine of sex in the earlier parts and some of our sexcapades on the weekends also. My slave slut mom was ready to take my cock in any of her holes whenever we were alone however I wanted. 

#

It was summer, and our annual exams were to get over that week. There was a wedding of one of my cousins in Bangalore after about 20 days. We all had planned to attend the wedding in Bangalore together and would leave for Bangalore two days before the wedding as my dad could not get leaves from office.

As we had exams going on, I and my sister had exams at the same time, so we used to leave the house at 8:30 AM and return together by 12:30 PM. This meant that I did not get to fuck my mom every day as usual. I would study hard as I had promised my mom to be the topper in my class which was a condition for her to accept our incest relationship. Whenever I could get a chance, I would try to grope her boobs or ass and push my raging hard 10-inch long and 4-inch thick cock on her ass cheeks or pussy area when my sister and dad were not around. As I mentioned in the earlier parts, I had started to give hormonal injections to my mother and some tablets to try and enhance her breasts to produce milk which was my fantasy. Though her breasts were full and size 36DD earlier, the injections and tablets enhanced her boobs to 38C, but they still did not produce lactation yet.

Her boobs were now fuller and had become firm, she had to stitch new blouses as the old ones were not fitting anymore. I still insisted on keeping the same style for all her blouses as I had mentioned in the earlier parts. There was only an inch-thick strip at the back making it almost backless and only two hooks at the lower front end exposing the hole cleavage from the front as it also acted like a push-up bra. It was an awesome sight when I would drop her saree pallu and her milky white fairness of the boobs would show the erotic cleavage from her blouse. She was now accustomed to not wearing a bra and panty always except when we went to any gathering or somebody visited our home. As mentioned in earlier parts, I had barred her from wearing anything except blouse and saree OR a nightgown at home. I had even reduced the length of her petticoat that she wore under the saree to hold it together. It began just below her pussy and ended just above it, while it began just below her ass cheeks from the back. Basically, I reduced it to a micro skirt which she wore inside the saree instead of the full-length petticoat at home.

So, the last week since the exams began, I almost had no chance to fuck my mom during the daytime as sister used to be at home. Finally, on the last Friday, I gave sleeping pills to my dad and sister after dinner mixed with orange juice as usual and fucked my mom. Once dad and sister were sound asleep, I and mom would fuck wherever we wanted till I had cum in her mouth, ass, and pussy. We had fucked in the hall, on the sofa, on the dining table, in the kitchen, in my room, in her room beside dad and sister as they slept soundly due to sleeping pills etc. it was Tuesday now and I did not get a chance to fuck her since Friday night. We both were wanting a chance to fuck each other. That day at 5 PM, sister was studying in the hall and mom was preparing dinner in the kitchen. I had a very big hard on and wanted a release. I went into the kitchen and made sure my sister was reading her books as I passed to the kitchen. My sister was sitting on the sofa facing the TV and as I mentioned in my earlier parts if somebody is sitting at that location, then due to the height of the sofa backrest, they cannot look towards the kitchen and know what’s happening in the kitchen.

I went inside and hugged my mom from behind pushing my cock against her ass cheeks over her saree. She was startled and turned around to look at me, as I mauled her boobs and began to lick her cleavage and kiss her boobs. She was now confident that whenever I kissed her or played with her I always made sure that dad and sister were not nearby. I had kept my promise of keeping the incest relationship a secret and she trusted my instincts. I was now licking her boobs and cleavage smelling the sweet aroma from her sweat formed on her cleavage. She held my hair and pressed my mouth to her boobs as an obedient slave allowing her master to use her as he wanted. I then signalled her to keep watching the door and sat down in front of her and pulled up her saree and put my head inside and covered myself. Mom giggled a bit and spread her legs little more as she knew I wanted to eat her sweet pussy. It was awesome inside her saree; her milky white thighs were very inviting as I brushed my face over them to reach her pussy. The erotic aroma of her clean shaved pussy was very inviting as I reached her slit and ran my tongue from her thighs to her pussy lips. She opened her legs little more as a response as she was an obedient slut of her master. I darted my tongue on her outer pussy lips and began to lick them. The smell of her pussy was driving me crazy as I pushed my tongue deeper to reach her dark red inner pussy lips which were getting wet as she was aroused by now. The inner pussy lips were gleaming with the drops of her sweet tasting pre-cum. My tongue was running all over her wet inner pussy lips and began to touch her clit. She wanted to moan with pleasure but stifled her moans by biting her lip as the sister was still in the hall. I touched her clit with my tongue every time I licked her cunt, this was making her wet and her juices began to flow giving me the required lubrication to insert my tongue further in her cunt.

After licking her pussy for 10 minutes, I came out of her saree and kissed her on her lips while exchanging her cunt juices to her mouth. I whispered to her that her pussy has the sweetest juice and she blushed red. I then quickly peeked outside the kitchen and found my sister still sitting on the sofa and reading. I then asked mom to turn around and faced her towards the kitchen door and bent her forward. She understood what her master needs and bent forward such that her ass is up and in position as required by her master. I pulled up her saree from below and pushed it above her waist as I held my cock at the entrance of her pussy rubbing the 4-inch thick cock head on her pussy and clit. She let out a deep breath as I slowly pushed my cock in her wet and hot cunt. Her pussy was still tight and liked to grip my cock every time I entered her. Slowly I pushed my entire 10 inches in her as she struggled to stifle her moans. I slowly began the pumping action as I slid my cock out half way and thrust it in hard. I settled in a good rhythm of slow strokes giving my cock the much-needed warmth of her hot pussy muscles stretching to accommodate my cock. After about 2 minutes of fucking my sister called out to my mom and within seconds I pulled out of her pussy and dropped down my lungi and her saree as she stood up and went back to her work. My sister entered the kitchen and looked at me with surprise as she did not expect me there. Then she asked mom about some question from her language book which she needed help with. I went to my room and sat at my desk cursing my sister.

We could not do anything until dad arrived from the office at 6 PM. He was early, and my mom asked the reason for his coming 30 minutes early. He handed her his lunch bag and said nothing much before he went to get fresh. While having his tea later, he said his company has asked him to go to Coimbatore for a training for 12 days from next Monday. So, he planned to drop mom, myself and my sister at my Uncle’s house in Bangalore where the wedding was scheduled so that we can join the wedding preparations earlier than expected as a surprise. My dad knew that our exams will get over on Friday and said we all can take the Friday 3 PM bus to Bangalore and reach there by 10 PM. He then planned to go to Coimbatore on Sunday to attend the training from Monday. My sister was overjoyed as she could get to travel and then have fun with our cousins preparing for the marriage. Mom looked at me and I decided against going this weekend and came up with a plan. I told my dad that I had preparatory classes starting from Monday for the board exams next year. It was announced by the teacher today during the exam and hence I cannot go this Friday but can reach Bangalore for the wedding 2 weeks later. Father looked at me and thought for a moment and asked whether I can skip the classes for 2 weeks. I said that board exams next year are very important and hence our school selected 15 students for this extra classes and hence I should not miss those. I told him that we also need to pay 25000 as the fees tomorrow. Mom then understood my plan and said that if Dev has classes, then I too should stay with him so that he has no issues with food etc. Dad thought for some time and then said that if you mom and son are not coming, then let it be. I will go to Coimbatore alone and you three can come to the wedding in 2 weeks. My sister was upset about this plan and she began pestering my mom to go to Bangalore this Friday itself. Mom asked Dad to go to Bangalore on Friday with my sister and drop her in my uncle’s house as there will be some relatives who can take care of her and she will inform aunt Divya to take care of my sister for 2 weeks. She then looked at my sister and asked her to be a good girl and not trouble anybody at the carriage house. Sister was happy and jumped on mom saying she promises not to trouble anyone. Dad was sceptical but agreed after my mom and sister forced him to accept this plan.

I went to my room and sat at my desk as my mind was now working on the different ideas I had about the 2 weeks of time that I had alone with my mom, my slave, and my slut. As I was thinking about all of this, mom came to my room with tea in her hand and kept it on the table. I looked at her and she smiled with happiness on her face. I winked at her and picked up the teacup as she looked towards the door and slowly brought her hand down and caressed my cock over my lungi and whispered in my ear, “Sorry for the earlier session in the kitchen, should we have orange juice after dinner tonight” hinting that we add sleeping pills to dad and sister’s juice and fuck in the night. As she kept stroking my cock over my lungi, I sipped my tea and whispered back to her in her ear saying, “We shall now fuck only on Friday you slut, your master has plans for the next two weeks.” Mom gripped my cock over my lungi and stroked it a few times before releasing it and went away with a smile on her face. My mind was now working overtime to plan the next two weeks with my slut.

#

Like Reply
Next day morning, dad gave me the 25,000 rupees I asked for fees and went to the office. I took some money from it and kept the rest inside my cupboard. I need to buy many things for the plans I had for the next 2 weeks. But I wanted to surprise mom with my plans too, so I had to bring the new items from the market without showing them to mom. I used my larger backpack and took it to the exams. As soon as exams ended I told my sister that I had to visit a friend’s house for some notes and she should go home as I will return home late. She agreed and went home. I reached the market and began shopping. I had a huge list, but I could not shop for it all in one day, so I shopped until my backpack got full and then returned home. I did the same thing the next day too and completed my shopping as much as I could.

The next day was Friday, and Mom had finished packing bags for Dad and sister to travel later that afternoon. Sister had a spring in her step and was getting ready for her last exam in the morning. Dad was going to come home at 1 PM, finish his lunch and then they were to board the 3 PM bus for Bangalore. I caught my mom alone for a minute in the morning and gave her two small bottles that labs use for collecting urine and stool samples. I told her to collect her urine and stools in both the bottles today and shave her body completely. She was shocked that I asked her to collect her urine and shit but smiled gently when I asked her to be clean shaved. She kept the bottles in the bathroom and went away. Dad left for office and later I and sister went to give our last exam for the year. Time flew, and we returned home after our exams. My sister was very glad that she would be traveling with dad to Bangalore and hurriedly finished her lunch and went to do some last-minute packing. Dad came home and finished his lunch and checked his bags for the required office stuff for his training in Coimbatore. Then at 2:15 PM, dad, sister and I left for the bus stand. I made sure they took the bus and bid them goodbye at 3 PM. As the bus left, I reached back home around 3:30 PM and saw mom waiting for me at the gate. I gave her a list and asked her to go to the market now and bring the items mentioned in the list. She looked at me confused as she thought we were going to fuck each other. She took the list and the money I gave her and went away.

I had at least an hour before mom returns from the market and I had many preparations to complete. I finished all my preparations in 30 minutes and got naked. I had shaved my cock in the morning and it was already erect with anticipation and leaking precum. I wrapped a white dhoti/lungi at my waist and waited for my mom outside the door. At 4 PM mom arrived from the market and closed the main gate of the compound. She was carrying a bag with the items I had listed for her to buy. She was smiling as she reached the main door where I was standing. I quickly looked around and there was nobody in the area. As mom reached near the door, I stopped her from entering the house. She was confused and looked at me with a puzzle on her face. I told her that we are going to get married today. She was shocked, surprised and little excited as the various expressions ran over her face. I told her that today I will marry you as my wife and sex slave for life, if you trust your son and your master, then keep the bag near the door and remove your saree now. I had folded the lungi and tied to my waist while I was showing her my stiff and erect 10-inch-long and 3-inch-thick cock when I mentioned master earlier. She looked at me and understood that I was serious about what I was saying and took some time to decide. She then looked around the house and when she was sure nobody was around, started to remove her saree. She dropped her saree on the ground and was now in her micro petticoat which almost exposed her pussy and ass as I have mentioned earlier and her blouse which now covered her 38DD boobs. She looked at me as I stared at her body while stroking my cock.

She never wore her gold jewellery at home and today was no different. She only had her golden earing, the red sindoor on her head between the hairline, the red bindi on her forehead, the yellow thread mangalsutra with black beads, about six glass bangles on each hand, the silver waist chain that I had gifted her earlier and the silver toe rings. I then told her we need to perform a ritual which will imply that she will become a widow before marrying me today. She was shocked and looked at me. I proceeded to remove her bindi from her forehead and wiped off the sindoor from her head. She was still in shock as I was using some water to remove all traces of the sindoor from her head. I then asked her to remove the yellow thread mangalsutra and her toe rings and keep them on her saree. She was now almost in tears and bent down to remove the toe rings. Her boobs were now begging to be released from her blouse as I could see her full cleavage as she bent forward. She removed the toe rings and placed them on the saree, then she proceeded to remove her mangalsutra when finally tears rolled down her cheeks and she said “Why are you doing this? I already do whatever you ask, this is not good.” I told her this ritual will make her completely mine and I need her to commit herself in all forms to her master, my cock. She removed her mangalsutra and kept it on the saree on the ground.

I moved the saree to a corner near the wall along with the toe rings and mangalsutra. Then I asked her to sit down and break her bangles near the saree as they do when a lady is widowed. She was now crying but knew that she had to follow my words. She sat down near the saree and began to break her bangles and collect them near the saree. She was crying as if her husband is dead. She must be feeling emotional when doing these rituals which are done when a lady is widowed. She finished breaking all her glass bangles and sat there weeping, as she was in a corner near the wall, nobody from outside was able to see her. I then told her to remove her blouse and micro petticoat too and place them on the saree. She looked at me with tears in her eyes and started to remove her clothes and get naked. She then got naked and was weeping when I went close to her and said, “These clothes, bangles, and mangalsutra represent that you are a wife, now I removed them all including your sindoor and bindi. You are a looking like a perfect widow now sitting near the dead body of her marriage.” Mom started crying loudly hearing this and tried to control her sobbing as she knew someone may come there hearing her crying. “Now, do you really want to marry your master and become his slave? You have to decide now and say Yes or No” I said. She stopped crying after a few minutes and said Yes. I then said, “You will have to give up having sex with dad. Dad will only exist for the society, for you, I will be your husband and master for life. Do you agree?”. She nodded her head in agreement. I then asked her to spit on the clothes 3 times signalling that she is ending her relationship as a wife, as a lover and sexually too. She then spat 3 times on the clothes. Then I asked her to urinate on her mangalsutra and toe rings to signal the end of her being a wife. She was crying but sat in a pissing position and slowly her golden piss flowed down from her juicy red pussy lips and fell on the mangalsutra and toe rings. She finished pissing and stepped back and sat down near the door.

I then poured some ghee on the clothes and mangalsutra and lighted a fire to them. “This is the funeral of your marriage. Your marriage is dead today.” I said as mom wept sitting naked near the door. After a few minutes as the fire was burning, and I went near her displaying my erect cock. She looked at me with tears as I asked her to fall to my feet and beg for taking her as my wife and slave for life. She wiped her tears and fell to my feet saying, “Please master, accept me as your wife and slave.” I questioned her as to why I should accept her as a wife and slave, she said she will serve me in all ways I want and be always obedient. She was looking gorgeous and hot as her naked sexy curves were in full view and her eyes had become red due to crying. Beg for it I said. She kept begging and saying that she will obey me always. I then said that she was a wife in a marriage, so she is impure. Do you want me to purify you first? She nodded saying yes. I then held my dick and started pissing on her face. She was shocked at this action but sat there quietly as I sprayed all my piss on her face, boobs, pussy, thighs, and mouth. After I finished pissing, I said I will accept her as my wife and slave. She again fell to my feet and said thank you, master. I then moved to the tap near the wall and pulled the water hose out, I poured the cold water on her entire body. “Aaaaaaaaah.” she shouted as she felt a shock due to the cold water initially, but later just sat there as I kept moving the hose to wash her entire body. I then went and locked the gate before I took her into the house.
Like Reply
As we entered the house, she was shocked again, I had moved all the furniture to the corners and created a big space in the center of the hall where I had placed many items required for the next rituals. I told her that she is now purified, and I will marry her today in a special ritual to make her my slave for life. She kept looking at the preparations while I held her arms and moved her to my room. As we entered my room her face reflected her curiosity and excitement to see the changes in the room. I had moved the bed to a corner and moved my study table to the center of the room. There were sweet aroma candles lit along with nice soft plastic covering the table. The table was strong enough to hold the weight of my mom and me. I pushed my mom inside the room as she was still standing at the door looking at the changes in the room. I looked at her and signaled her to stand in a corner. She moved to the corner and stood there exposing her perfect naked beauty for my eyes. I had closed all the doors and locked the house. I then asked her to do 25 sit ups, she looked at me confused at first but knew that she may be punished if she ignores my orders. She began to perform the sit-ups and I watched her curvaceous body move like a symphony as she sat down and rose every time. After 25 sit-ups completed, she stood there looking at me. I stared at her naked body moving my eyes all over her firm and round boobs to her sexy deep navel and down to the clean shaved pussy slit. She watched me staring at her and blushed red like a virgin. I took a bowl and moved closer to her. I collected about a spoonful of her sweat from her forehead, neck, cleavage and her armpits into the bowl. She was smelling very erotic. I kept the bowl aside as she was still trying to figure out why I collected her sweat in the bowl. I then asked her to sit at the table. She moved to the table and sat on it, her legs dangling below and her huge round ass resting on the table top.

I then removed my lungi and got naked as I went near her and asked her to move her ass back a little and squat on the table on her legs as she would sit for shitting. She understood and changed her position to the shitting squat on the top of the table. I then asked her to move her legs wider so that her pussy and ass hole are wide open for display. Then I placed a small stool in front of the table and kept a wide flat bowl under her pussy and ass between her legs. I then played a cassette in the tape recorder that played the instructions of doing Pooja to the goddess. I took the required materials and placed them on the stool in front. The cassette started playing the mantras and instructions for the Pooja. She kept watching all that I was doing with confusion and surprise thinking what was the process all about.

I then told her that she will now be purified and then prepared for the wedding as a bride. She looked at me and nodded her head in acceptance. I then performed the steps as per the cassette, I first sprinkled some water over her body using flowers, then applied some turmeric paste on her forehead, cheeks, neck, cleavage, areolas, nipples, navel, ass cheeks and finally her pussy lips and ass hole. She was getting aroused with all my touches and started breathing heavily. She kept moaning lightly as I kept touching her boobs, navel, pussy lips and ass hole with flowers, sprinkling holy water. Then I told her that I need her cum juice for further Pooja and she should insert her fingers inside her pussy and till she can cum. She looked at me as I moved my hand near her pussy and caressed her pussy lips slowly. She moaned and placed her hand on her pussy and began to finger fuck her sexy cunt. After a few minutes, she was breathing heavily and sweating as she tried to reach an orgasm. I kept caressing her boobs and nipples to get her close to the orgasm. It was a sight to see my mom, stark naked, covered with some turmeric paste and fucking her sexy cunt with her fingers to cum and provide her juices to her son. Finally, she moaned louder and began to squirt her cum and pussy juices in the bowl beneath her pussy between her legs. She was sweating, and her face was flushed red due to the orgasm. I then picked up the bowl under her pussy and the aroma of her fresh pussy juices was making my cock erect. I placed the bowl away and asked her to sit as she was earlier.

I then moved to the table and told her it is time to purify her with panchamrutha, the five elements used in god worship. She knew the five things were milk, curd, honey, ghee and sugar as per the Pooja rituals. But I told her as she will be becoming my slave, she will be purified with my five things. She looked confused and I cleared her confusion saying I will purify her with my own sweat, spit, piss shit and cum. She was shocked and kept looking as I brought the five small cups containing my sweat, spit, shit, piss and cum in each of these. I then proceeded to apply my sweat using my fingers over her body. I applied my sweat to her forehead, her eyes, her nose, lips, cleavage, nipples, navel, pussy and ass hole. I repeated the same process to apply other things like shit, piss, spit and finally cum. With my frequent touches to her intimate parts, she was getting aroused and her pussy was wet and leaking juices continuously.

I then asked her to get down from the table and stand. She was still in an aroused state and had trouble standing straight. Then I told her that she will now perform Pooja of her master to please him and request him to make you his wife and slave for life. She nodded her head in agreement as I pushed her down on her knees, her face just inches away from my hard throbbing 10-inch-long and 4-inch-thick cock. She kept staring at the length and thickness of my cock with the veins protruding from under the skin pumping warm blood to the bulbous pink thick cock head which was leaking copious precum. I then told her to request her master for permission to perform Pooja by touching her forehead to the tip of my cock head and licking it from the base to the tip and sucking the cock head at the end all the while repeating the following words, “My master, please permit me to please you by performing panchamrutha Pooja from my body elements”. I asked her to repeat his process 21 times. She gladly agreed to this and touched her forehead to the tip of my cock head and said the words I asked her to. Then she placed her warm and wet tongue at the base of my cock and licked it till the tip of the cock in a slow and erotic manner, as she reached the tip the already flowing precum went on her tongue and she sucked on the thick pink cock head at the end, I felt an electric shock run through my cock and passing through my body giving immense pleasure. As she repeated this process 21 times, my cock was throbbing for a release.

As she finished her request for permission, I said your master is pleased with your request and permits you to perform the panchamrutha Pooja. She smiled with happiness as I placed a plate with five small cups containing her sweat, spit, shit, piss and cum beside her and told her to use her different body parts to apply the five elements to my cock and then use her mouth to clean the cock clean. She looked confused with the instructions and I explained it further. I said she should use her forehead to apply the sweat from the bowl to my cock and balls, then use her tongue to clean it all. Then she should apply the spit from the bowl on her lips and use her lips to cover my cock and balls with her spit, then clean it up with her tongue. She should pour her urine on her boobs and then use her boobs to cover my cock and balls with her urine and then clean it up using her tongue. Then she should apply her shit on her ass hole and ass cheeks and then use her ass hole and ass cheeks to cover my cock and balls with her shit and then use her tongue to clean it all. Finally, she should apply her cum from the bowl on her pussy and use her pussy to cover my cock and balls with her cum and then clean it up with her tongue. She was both shocked and excited by my explanation. This was her first kinky experience and she decided to do it for her master.

She used her forehead to cover my cock with her sweat and then licked it all clean. She then used her lips to cover my cock with her spit and then licked it all clean. Then she covered her boobs and cleavage with her urine and proceeded to give my throbbing cock a boob job covering my cock with her piss. Then she licked it all clean. Then she applied al the shit from the cup to her ass hole by bending forward and giving me an awesome view when she inserted some shit in her ass hole and applied the rest to her ass cheeks nearby. The erotic smell of her sweat, urine, and shit filled the room as my cock was testing my patience. She then rubbed her ass hole and cheeks on my cock covering it with her shit. As she wiggled her sexy ass around, she then held my cock and inserted it into her ass hole moaning loudly and covering it fully with her shit. Then she licked it all clean as she tasted her own shit. Finally, she applied the cum from the bowl on her pussy and inserted some inside her pussy. Then she came close to me and held my dick as she guided it inside her pussy from behind. She moaned loudly as my 10-inch cock ploughed its way into her hot wet cunt to get covered with her cum. Then she pulled out and licked my cock clean.

I then told her that she should kneel and place her head on my feet and beg her master to accept her panchamrutha Pooja and make her his wife and slave for life. She knelt and placed her head on my feet and kept begging me to accept her as a slave and wife. As she placed her head on my feet, I stroked my cock for a few minutes while she kept begging. Then I released a stream of my golden piss and directed it to her ass cheeks, then to her back and then finally on her head. She was shocked at first but kept kneeling and placed her head on my feet till I covered her body with my piss. As I finished my piss, I asked her to lick my cock clean. She licked my cock clean and I said that she is now purified, and her master has accepted her Pooja and will take her as his wife and slave for life. She smiled and cried together with happiness.

I asked her to stand up as I took a bowl of turmeric paste and kept it on the table. Then I proceeded to apply the turmeric paste all over her body from face to toes. I covered her entire body in turmeric paste as per the haldi ritual in a wedding. Then I poured scented oil in her hair and applied it all over her hair. I then took her to the bathroom and made her sit on the small stool. Then I bathed her with warm water as I played with her boobs and pussy while cleaning every inch of her body thoroughly. She enjoyed the warm bath and the cleansing and felt relaxed. I then asked her to bathe me too and she gladly accepted and applied turmeric paste all over my body and gave me a cleansing bath.

After we finished bathing and wiped ourselves clean, we moved out of the bathroom and entered my room again. I cleared the table and other stuff we used earlier and asked her to stand in the middle. She stood there in all her naked glory. Her milky white skin glowed with the shine from the turmeric cleansing. Her black hair was shining with the aroma of the scented oil I used earlier. 
Like Reply
Her face glowed with happiness and her 38C boobs stood firm with erect nipples. Her clean shaved pussy was glowing with wetness between her pussy lips and her ass stood proud and firm like a sweet pumpkin. She kept looking at me anxious to know what next. I then took a bag from my cupboard and pulled out a new red micro skirt, like the ones that she used to wear under her saree. I then proceeded to make her wear the skirt and tied the knot on her waist. It was netted material which covered nothing and showed everything through the transparent netted design. She smiled as she liked the skirt. I then pulled out a bikini bra which had only small netted triangles that would provide cover to her nipples and strings to tie it up. I made her wear the bra and she looked gorgeous in the red netted bra exposing all her boobs and the netted skirt revealing everything.

Then I tied a very nice and sexy waistband made of pearls, rubies and gold plated design. I put similar anklets around her ankles, red bangles in her wrists, nice earrings, armbands, 5 different necklaces and a red bindi on her head. Then I applied sexy red lipstick and makeup on her with Kajal and bindi. I asked her to finish it all up, she completed her makeup and looked so sexy as a bride in red. Then I told her to apply the red color on her hands and feet as brides do while I must go out and get some things. She said ok and I left to get us some sweets and food from outside. I was back in 30 minutes and locked all the doors again. Then I went to my room and mom was still finishing up applying the color and giving final touches. I told her I am back and will get ready in the other room. I then went into the bedroom and prepared it for our first night. Then I got ready by wearing a very small silk cloth around my waist as a lungi and entered my room. Mom was ready and looking very beautiful as a bride. I then went close to her and held her hand and asked whether she is ready to get married to me and become my wife? She smiled and nodded in agreement. I then brought her to the hall where I had prepared for the wedding rituals.

I then played the wedding rituals cassette in the player and we sat beside each other as per the instructions and began the rituals. First, the groom’s family should do Pooja of the bride by washing her feet, providing new clothes and sweets. So, I asked mom to sit on the small stool and spread her legs wide. She sat on the stool and opened her legs wide. I then washed her pussy with rose water and applied the panchamrutha, this time the real elements of sugar, honey, curd, milk, and ghee. Then I washed her pussy again with rose water and inserted two fingers in her wet pussy. She gasped and moaned with pleasure. Then I placed a new red netted shawl on her head as pallu. She was happy and smiled. Then I inserted my cock head in honey and placed it near her lips as a sweet for her. She opened her mouth and sucked my cock till all the honey was cleaned. Then the bride’s family needs to do Pooja of the groom by washing his feet, providing new clothes and sweets. This time I sat on the small stool and spread my legs wide. Mom washed my cock and balls with rose water and then applied milk, curd, ghee, sugar, and honey. Then she washed again with rose water and finished with taking my cock deep in her throat. I moaned with pleasure as my cock hit her throat. Then she put a new red turban on my head and dipped her nipples in honey and fed them to me as sweet. I sucked her nipples dry as she moaned with pleasure. Then we again sat beside each other to continue the further rituals.

We prayed to the gods for a successful marriage, whenever the instructions asked the bride to touch the groom’s hand, I asked mom to hold my cock. Whenever the instructions asked to touch the bride’s hand I used to hold her nipples. We enjoyed going through the rituals. Then the instructions asked the groom to give the bride a banana as an offering which she should take and circle the Pooja place 3 times and then give it back to the groom. Then the groom must feed the banana to the bride as Prasad. I asked mom to stand up as I took a banana and peeled the skin off it. I then asked her to spread her legs a little so that I can insert the banana into her pussy. She moaned as I inserted the small banana in her pussy completely and then she circled the hall three times before coming back to me. I then placed my mouth directly on her pussy and licked her pussy slit from bottom to the clit. She moaned as I flicked her clit with my tongue and then kept inserting my tongue in her pussy to get the banana back in my mouth. Once I got all the banana in my mouth, I signaled her to sit down and open her mouth. She opened her mouth and I spit out the entire slimy banana filled with her juices and my spit in her mouth. She was surprised but accepted this kinky Prasad and swallowed it all.

Further, we lit the small fire in front of us and added ghee as per the instructions. The bride needs to hold her hand above the fire and the groom is to pour the ghee on her hand to add ghee to the fire after every chant. I asked mom to bend down little near the fire and kept pouring ghee on her boobs which flowed down in the fire after trickling through her nipples. The sight was awesome. Then the groom needs hold his hand above the fire and the bride is to pour the ghee on his hand to add ghee to the fire after every chant. I then stood near the fire keeping my rock hard erect cock over the fire and mom poured ghee on my cock as it trickled down the tip of my cock into the fire. Then the instructions mentioned saptapadi. The seven vows of married life. The bride walks behind the groom holding his hand for 5 circles around the fire and after each circle takes a vow to fulfil the marriage and seeks blessing from her husband. Then the groom walks behind the bride holding her shoulder for 2 circles around the fire and vows to fulfil his duties as a husband.

I then made some space around the fire for us to take the circle around it. Then I told mom that she will take vows not to be my wife but to be my sex slave for life. She looked at me with anticipation as I held her shoulder and made her bend forward. I then grabbed her hair very roughly and pulled her head towards my erect and throbbing cock. “Aaaaaaaaaaaaah Nooooooooooooo” she shouted as I pulled her hair and took her one circle around the fire. “Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh Noooooooo Maaaaaaaa” she kept shouting as I pulled her hair at the end of first round. I pushed her down on the floor and asked her to repeat her first vow. “I shall always be naked unless my master asks me to wear the clothes he wants” say this you bitch, I pulled her hair as she screamed and repeated the vow.

Then I pulled her up holding her hair and she screamed more “Aaaaaahhh Maaaaaaaaaa”. I then held her ear and pulled her down using her ear as she screamed in pain “Maaaaaaaaa Nooooooooo Aaaaaaaah”. I completed the second circle around the fire by pulling her ear and dragging her behind me. “I shall always listen to my master and obey everything that he asks me to do at any time and anywhere,” I said as I asked her to repeat the second vow once we completed the second circle and I kept pulling her ear. She repeated the second vow and was crying in pain.

Then I asked her to open her mouth and bring her tongue out as far as she can. She brought out her tongue, about 2 inches of her tongue was out of her open mouth. This was the same long tongue that gave me pleasure when she used it to lick and suck my cock. I forcefully grabbed her tongue with my fingers and held it by pinching it to cause her pain. She moaned in pain as she could not scream with her tongue in my hand “Aaaaaaaa Oooooooo”. I then dragged her around the fire for the third circle holding her tongue and pulling it along causing her pain and agony as she kept moaning and crying in pain. “I shall never speak or say anything to anybody without the permission of my master,” I said as I asked her to repeat the third vow once we completed the third round around the fire and I let go of her tongue. She repeated the third vow and felt pain in her tongue while she kept crying.

Then I pinched her right nipple and pulled it down and away from her body as she screamed in pain and her sexy right breast was dangling midair but still stayed firm and round. I pulled her right nipple and dragged her around the fire for the fourth circle as she kept screaming and crying in pain. “I shall be a slave to my master and he can use me in any manner, anywhere and anytime,” I said as I asked her to repeat the fourth vow once we completed the fourth round around the fire and I let go of her right nipple. She repeated the fourth vow and felt pain in her right nipple and breast as it was now blood red in color due to the pulling.

Then I held her left nipple and followed the same pulling and dragging around the fire for the fifth round. “I shall be owned by my master and shall not do anything without his permission including eating, drinking, pissing, shitting and any sexual activities,” I said as I kept pulling her left nipple and breast to complete the fifth round around the fire. She repeated the fifth vow and felt pain in her left nipple and breast as I let go of it once we completed the fifth circle around the fire.

We completed five rounds around the fire when the groom is in front and the bride walks behind him. Now we need to complete 2 more rounds where the bride is in front and the groom walks behind her. I then asked her to move to the front and bend down at her waist like a cow. She went ahead of me and bent down like a cow. Her breasts were now red and nipples dark pink due to the pulling and they looked like a cow’s udders as she bent in that position. I then went behind her and could see the magnificent view of her awesome ass cheeks ready and wait for a good fuck. I then held my 10-inch long and 4-inch thick hard cock at her anal opening and gave a thrust to push it in her ass hole.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaah Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa” she screamed as 4 inches of my hard-thick cock was in her ass now. I slowly pulled out a little and spit on her ass hole to get some lubrication and then gave another shove. “Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah Maaaaaaaaaaa Ooooooooooooh” she screamed as more than 8 inches of my cock was in her ass hole now. I gave a few seconds for her to breathe as she was gasping for air from the pain caused earlier and now the 4-inch-thick cock trying to rip her ass hole and enter the depths of her ass.

After a minute, I gave another shove and the whole 10 inches of my 4-inch-thick cock was now buried deep and fully in her ass. She kept crying and gasping in pain but had accepted the fact that her body was now owned by me and I can use it as I like it. 
Like Reply
I then asked her to continue walking forward around the fire in the same bent position. She spread her legs a bit wider and started walking ahead slowly like a cow. Her ass cheeks were swinging like sexy ripe pumpkins and my cock was being squeezed by her anal walls which gave me immense pleasure. “I shall please my master in all aspects of life to keep him happy and satisfied all the time,” I said as I kept pushing my cock deeper in her ass hole while caressing her ass cheeks and spanking them. As she completed the circle around the fire for the sixth time and repeated her vow, I pulled out my hard-erect cock from her ass hole. She breathed a sigh of relief and took some much-needed long breaths when I plunged my cock into her pussy from behind. “Haaaaaaaaaaahhh Maaaaaaaaaa Yesssssssss” she moaned as my 10-inch long and 4-inch thick cock was halfway in her pussy stretching her pussy walls as it entered making her sigh and moan till the entire length of the cock was inside her love hole. I then asked her to walk the circle the same way she did the last time. She began walking forward and her pussy walls squeezed my cock giving pleasure to both of us. “I am the property of my master and my cunt is only to please my master whenever and wherever he wants to fuck me,” I said as she completed the seventh round around the fire and repeated the seventh vow. I pulled out my cock from her pussy and she moaned in pleasure. We had completed the seven vows and the saptapadi ritual and she smiled at me for making it so kinky.

The cassette then asked us to sit near the fire and complete the next rituals. The groom must pour ghee to the fire after every chant and the bride must touch his hand while doing so. I poured the ghee after every chant as mom stroked my cock for each chant. There was chanting for 108 times and I was starting to lose control as her soft hands were stroking my cock each time. Finally, the chants ended, and the groom should now pray to the 3 powerful gods for a successful marriage and each time give the sacred water to the bride to drink. I followed the instructions and prayed to the gods, then I asked mom to open her mouth and spit in her mouth asking her to swallow it. She swallowed all my spit three times and smiled at me. Then the bride and groom are to stand up and exchange flower garlands to be wedded as husband and wife. We both stood up and picked up the flower garlands kept nearby. Then mom placed the garland in her hands over my head and I placed mine on her shoulders and now we were husband and wife.

Next, the groom is to tie the mangalsutra around the neck of the bride and make her his wife. I then opened the jewelry box kept nearby and pulled out a nice gold plated mangalsutra. Mom looked stunned when she watched me take out the gold plated mangalsutra with black beads and gold rings enhancing its regal look. I then went ahead and tied it around her neck. “Jyoti, I now take you as my wife,” I said as I took her name first time as a wife. She had tears in her eyes as she looked at me and then at her new mangalsutra. “Jyoti, please stand up,” I said as she was still shocked as I was calling her by name as a husband would call his wife but was also happy and her tears flowed down her cheeks. She stood up and then I placed her right foot over my thigh and wore the toe rings on her feet. They were gold plated too with red rubies enhancing their look. She now started crying loudly and bent down to touch my feet as a bride should do to her husband and seek blessings. “May God give you strength and wisdom to be a good wife and sex slave to satisfy your master in all aspects of life,” I said as I gave my blessings to her.

She then stood up and wiped her tears. “The mangalsutra and toe rings make you my wife Jyoti, now you need to wear more jewellery to become my sex slave,” I said as I open the jewellery box and pulled out a gold-plated waist chain. I removed the earlier silver waist chain that she wore which I had gifted her and put on the new waist chain. She liked the new waist chain, it was a little loose enough to drop till it just reached the top of her pussy. I had added letters in gold which hung down from the waist chain and read S E X S L U T. She was shocked to see the words but smiled as she looked beautiful with the waist chain that enhanced the look of her navel, pussy and her ass cheeks from the back.

Then I pulled out three very small gold rings. She looked at them and smiled as she thought they were earrings, but I had bought them for some other use. They were small round and had a thin needle-like pin. She kept looking at them as I opened the lock and brought out the needle-like pin. Then I said, “Jyoti, these three pins will make you my slave and remind you of the owner of your body” and heated the small needle-like pin over the fire for a few seconds and then asked her to look up and raise her hands over her head. She did not know what I was going to do but obeyed by lifting her head up and raising her hands over her head. Due to this position, her firm milky boobs moved up and out making the nipples poke out in the air. I quickly, in a flash of a second, pierced her left nipple tip with the hot needle like a pin of the ring and locked it firmly. “Aaaaaaaahhhh Maaaaaaaaaaaaa” she screamed in pain and looked at me then looked at her left nipple. The golden ring now sat perfectly at the tip of her nipple locked securely. I then asked her to take the same position again and pierced the right nipple in the same manner and locked the second ring securely in place. She was crying in pain, but the two nipple rings looked very sexy on her milky white 38DD breasts. I admired the slut slave of mine and caressed her cheeks asking her to remember that she is my slave and I own her body. She nodded, and I asked her to take the doggy position by spreading her legs wide and open her pussy. She bent down on all fours and took the doggy position spreading her legs wide which made her pussy open wide. I admired her love towards me and the courage to obey my orders and appreciated her as a good slave. She nodded her head and wiped her tears as I caressed her pussy lips and moved my fingers to open her sweet-smelling cunt further. I slowly heated the third ring as I grabbed her clit and pushed the foreskin back to expose her pea-sized sex button. She moaned and felt pleasure when I flicked the clit after pulling it out of her foreskin and then in a flash pierced the ring and locked it. “Nooooooooooooo Aaarrrrrrrrrrggghhh” she screamed loudly and fell forward. I grabbed her hips and dabbed a cotton ball around her clit to stop the small bleeding that occurred when piercing. There was a small amount of bleeding as the ring was getting adjusted to its new home. She fell to the floor and clutched her pussy with pain. I let her lie down for a few minutes as I cleared up the other things around the fire and made some more space. After 5 minutes, I asked her to stand up. She still lay down clutching her pussy. I then raised my voice saying, “Get up slave, or I shall punish you for not obeying your master!”. She jolted from her pain and quickly tried to get up. She was still in pain due the three rings pierced in her nipples and clit. She managed to stand up and correct her dress and pallu over her head.

She was looking very sexy. The toe rings in her feet, gold anklets, the waist chain which had the letters SEX SLUT hanging very close to her pussy and enhancing the look of her waist, the golden bangles and the red chuda on her wrists, the five different necklaces around her neck, the gold mangalsutra which was perfectly placed on her cleavage between the two awesome breasts, her breasts heaving up and down with the breathing, the perfect red lips and red bindi on forehead. She was a very beautiful looking bride and the three gold rings on her nipples and clit accentuated her slave look. “Jyoti you look awesome,” I said and she blushed red. Then I asked her to sit down beside me and continue the rituals.

We then continued the instructions where the groom should tie a yellow thread to the bride’s hand and the bride should tie a yellow thread to the groom’s hand. We then tied a yellow thread to each other’s hand, but I asked her to tie another yellow thread at the base of my cock also and she smiled and tied the same. Then I tied two yellow threads around her breasts at the base also and that made her boobs come up more. Then it was time for the groom to fill Kumkum on the head of the bride and make her wife. I then filled Kumkum in Jyoti’s head and she bent down and touched my feet to seek blessings. Then I told her that as my sex slave she should also have my cum on her head and face to make her my slave. I asked her to repeat the seven vows first and then give me a blowjob so that I can fill her maang with my cum.

She then went to her knees and started to recite the seven vows of her slavery.

First vow – “I shall always be naked unless my master asks me to wear the clothes he wants”.

Second vow – “I shall always listen to my master and obey everything that he asks me to do at anytime and anywhere”

Third vow – “I shall never speak or say anything without the permission of my master”

Fourth vow – “I shall be a slave to my master and he can use me in any manner, anywhere and anytime”

Fifth vow – “I shall be owned by my master and shall not do anything without his permission including eating, drinking, pissing, shitting and any sexual activities”

Sixth vow – “I shall please my master in all aspects of life to keep him happy and satisfied all the time”

Seventh vow – “I am the property of my master and my cunt is only to please my master whenever and wherever he wants to fuck me”

She then started licking my balls with her sexy tongue. Slowly she licked the entire length of my 10-inch cock and took the 4-inch thick cock head in her mouth sucking it like a lollipop. This was an awesome feeling where my new wife was licking my cock head. I held her head and pushed my cock slowly in her wet and warm mouth. She was also feeling better after going through so much pain earlier. She held my ass cheeks and I pushed my cock further deep in her throat. My cock was about 7 inches in her mouth and she began to gag a bit. “Guuuk Guuuuuk” she made the sounds as I kept thrusting my cock further into her throat. Slowly I pushed my entire 10 inches in her throat and she gagged a lot with her spit running down on my cock as I pulled out a little for her to breathe. 

She sucked my cock for 15 minutes and I felt the pressure rising in my balls. Then I gave a thrust in her throat and my cock head hit the deep walls of her throat giving me immense pleasure and, in a flash, I pulled my cock out and a thick stream of my cum spurted out and landed on her head on the Kumkum that I had filled earlier. The scene was awesome, her forehead filled with Kumkum and then my cum making her my wife and slave permanently. About 10 more spurts of cum landed on her forehead, nose, lips, face, and boobs. 

She was happy and smiled looking at me. 
Like Reply
The cum trickled from her head and face on her boobs. I then lifted her up and kissed her lips passionately. We exchanged our saliva and my cum that was on her lips for about 5 minutes as our tongues twirled in each other’s mouth.

“Jyoti, you are now my wife and slave,” I said as the ritual ended and we were married. She then bent down and touched my feet to seek blessings. I then told her to seek blessings from her master as a slave should do. She looked at me and I then asked her to sit on her knees first. Then I asked her to touch my cock head to her forehead, then lick the cock head with her tongue, then stand up and bend down forward and touch her pussy lips to my cock head. This would be the process to seek blessings from her master my cock. She smiled and followed the process to seek blessings from my cock. Then I hugged her and we kissed again.

It was 8 PM by the time we finished our marriage ritual. I asked her to sit in my room and get fresh as I had some work to do. She slowly moved towards my room and turned around at the door and said, “Master, I need your permission to use the bathroom”. I smiled that she remembered that she is a slave and she should seek permission even to piss and shit. I nodded in agreement as she smiled and went inside the room. I then quickly cleaned up the hall and removed all the Pooja items. I then arranged the sofa and TV in a way so that we get more space in the middle. Then I quickly changed into my regular clothes and went outside to get dinner for us. I returned in about 30 minutes and it was 9 PM. I then changed back into my short lungi and went to my room. Jyoti was sitting near the dressing table and giving a light makeup to her face. She was looking beautiful and erotic. I then called her for dinner and she came to the dining hall. I had arranged the wholesome feast on a banana leaf on the table.

I sat on a chair and asked Jyoti to sit on my lap. She smiled and placed her sexy soft ass on my hard cock and sat on my lap. Then I asked her to feed her husband, she agreed and fed me the poori and kheer. I then asked her whether she liked the nipple rings and clit ring, she smiled and said they are nice but little pain is there. I said ok then let’s try to reduce the pain. I then asked her to dip her nipples in the kheer and feed me. She liked the idea and dipped her right nipple in the kheer bowl and brought it to my lips. I licked the nipple slowly and sucked it. She moaned in pleasure. The ring around the nipple was awesome as I held it in my mouth. She repeated the same process with the other nipple and I sucked on it too. Then I took some shrikhand on my fingers and put it on her nipples. Then I licked them slowly teasing her as she moaned erotically. Then I took some kheer in my mouth and kissed her while transferring the kheer from my mouth to her mouth. She liked the kheer like this and we kissed for a few minutes. Then I asked her to sit on the table and spread her legs. She understood and sat on the table opening her milky white thighs to reveal her juicy cunt lips which were already wet. I then applied some shrikhand to her pussy and licked it. I kept applying more shrikhand and licking it off her juicy pussy lips. Slowly I moved closer to her clit ring and circled my tongue over it. She moaned with pleasure and pushed her waist up asking me to lick deeper. I kept licking her clit and flicked the ring with my tongue as she shivered with every lick and her pussy leaked litres of juice which I drank it all. Few more licks and flicks of her clit and she shuddered to an immense orgasm that made her lie on the table and move her hips involuntarily as I kept licking her clit and pussy till the last drop of her sweet cunt juice was lapped up.

I allowed her to lay on the table and recover from her orgasm while I finished my dinner. She then got up and I asked her to finish her dinner and get ready for the first night. She smiled and blushed red at the mention of her first night. I then cleaned up my room and arranged everything back to order. Jyoti finished her dinner and I asked her to wait in my room till I ask her to come outside.

How we celebrated our first night after the kinky marriage will come soon in the next part. 

Enjoy reading and keep your pussies wet and cocks hard.

#
Like Reply
The Mother Saga – Part 9 (The First Night)

It was 10 PM when we finished our feast dinner after marriage. Jyoti was sitting in my room as I had asked her to do. I then went into the main bedroom of my parents and set up the arrangements for our first night. I then went to the bathroom and freshened up and came out with my short red lungi and an erect cock which stood like a pole due to the thoughts of fucking my mom who is now my wife Jyoti at our first night after marriage.

I went inside my room and Jyoti was sitting near the dressing table and finishing her make up. She had adjusted her sexy wedding outfit of red netted mini skirt, red netted bra and the red netted chunni on her head. She looked stunningly beautiful. I asked her to take the tray I had kept on the dining table and then enter the main bedroom after 5 minutes.

She nodded and I left her and went inside the bedroom. After 5 minutes, Jyoti knocked on the bedroom door and I opened it. She was looking down as I opened the door and she entered the brightly lit room. I locked the door and turned around to find Jyoti stunned to see the room decorated nicely.

She kept looking at the ceiling which I had decorated with strings of small red lights blinking with some red rose flowers. She then looked at the walls which I had decorated with red rose garlands which emanated a sweet aroma throughout the room. Finally, she looked at the bed which was filled with white jasmine flowers so much so that it looked like a bed of flowers without any mattress or sheets on it.

The exotic aroma of the jasmine flowers and the rose flowers filled the room. She was so stunned that she kept looking at the decorations as I moved and sat on the bed. I then brought her back to her senses by calling out loud, “Jyoti, Jyoti, Are you happy?”

She looked at me, then again at the decorations, then again at me. Tears started to flow from her eyes as she turned and kept the tray on the nearby table. She was crying with happiness as I got up and reached behind her and caressed her beautiful and round ass cheeks with my palm. She turned around and hugged me tightly. She was crying and I hugged her back and tried to console her.

After a few minutes, she stopped crying. I left her and went back and sat on the bed. She wiped her tears and face and then came near me and fell to my feet seeking the blessings of her husband and master. I asked her to stand up and bring me the glass of milk as every bride does.

She then smiled and got up to get me the glass of milk. She then brought the glass of milk and offered it to me. I then took the glass and had a sip from the glass, then I asked her to sit close beside me. Our thighs were touching each other and she was breathing heavily.

I held the glass to her lips and she took a sip from the glass and smiled at me. “Jyoti, are you happy at the arrangements made by your new husband for the first night?” I asked, she was shy to respond and blushed red in her cheeks. Then I kept the glass at the table and held her hand to make her stand up near the bed.

Then I hugged her tight and said that I will always take care of her every need and fulfill her desires as a husband. She again smiled with happiness and said that she too would fulfill all her duties as a wife and satisfy me in all aspects of life.

I was caressing her sexy ass with my palms as she held her head down in shyness and pressed her body to mine. I then lifted her chin up and looked at the most succulent red lips of her and ran a finger over her lips. She shivered and her lips trembled a bit when I also ran my fingers over her pussy lips from below. “Jyoti, you have very beautiful lips, both above and below,” I said.

She blushed red again and smiled. “Thank you, Master, I will please you with both my lips,” she replied and we kissed each other. First, we just touched our lips together and kissed softly as I was running my finger over her pussy slit very slowly. Then I sucked her upper lip and she responded by licking my lower lip.

It was a very passionate slow romantic kiss that lasted for 5 minutes. I then removed her chunni from her head and released her long hair to open them free. The red sindoor on her forehead and my cum over it looked very sensual and erotic. Then I removed the string of the red netted bra as it fell to the floor.

She looked at me and kissed me again as I ran my hands over her bare back and caressed her back and ass cheeks again. We kissed passionately again for 5 minutes. She moved her hand to my erect 10-inch cock and held it in her palm. The pre-cum oozing out of it made her palm wet with my juices and she kept caressing it as we kept kissing while my right hand ran my fingers over her pussy and left hand caressed her ass.

After 10 minutes of me caressing her ass and pussy lips and she caressing my ass and cock, we broke our kiss and she stepped back. Very erotically she removed the red netted mini skirt tied to her waist and dropped it to the floor, then she went on the bed and lied down on the jasmine flowers. She was looking like an angel fallen from the sky and onto the white jasmine flowers enticing me to fuck her hard using my erect 10-inch long and 4-inch thick cock.

She smiled at me and stretched her arms inviting me to her. This was so romantic and erotic that I just dropped my short lungi and freed my monster cock as I moved beside her on the bed crushing the jasmine flowers and inhaling the erotic aroma of the flowers in the room. We lay beside each other and I licked her lips slowly while my hand ran over her sexy naked thighs.

I licked her nose, eyes, forehead, cheeks, and lips for a few minutes and she started breathing heavily. I then kissed her cheeks and gave a small bite to her sexy chubby cheeks. “Aaaah” she moaned as I bit and licked both her cheeks while my hand was caressing her thighs and ass cheeks.

Then I licked her earlobe and kept licking as I knew it was one of her erogenous zones. “Ummmmm……..Haaaaaaaa………Maaaaaa” she kept moaning as I licked and sucked her earlobes for few minutes. Then I kissed her lips and bit them lightly running my tongue under her lips and trying to suck her sweet pouty red lips.

We kissed passionately for 10 minutes as she held my head and ran her fingers through my back. I held her boobs and caressed them with love. I then proceeded to lick her neck as she was now aroused and kept moaning loudly as freely as there was nobody to hear us anywhere close.

“Maaaaaa……..Aaaaahhh…..Dev……..I love you, my husband…….Aaaahhhh yes……lick my body…….Ummmmm,” she moaned in pleasure as I licked her neck, shoulders, armpits, and cleavage. I kept caressing her boobs from the side and licking her cleavage with long wet licks making her moan and push her breasts forward for more.

Like Reply
She closed her eyes and rolled her head while moaning. I kept licking both her boobs and areolas without touching her sensitive nipples and the newly added nipple rings. “Ohhhhhh….Yesssss.lick my boobs my husband……..suck those tits……I love you, Dev,” she moaned while my tongue rolled on her boobs licking her both 38DD mounds of flesh with slow licks and pressing them ever so gently to take her arousal to the next level.

Her breathing became faster and she moaned louder. I began to lick her right nipple with slow tongue licks pulling the nipple ring a bit and gently held her left nipple in my fingers and made a slow rubbing motion over the nipple ring making her go wild.

“Ohhh……Aaaah…….Noooooo……Yesssssssss……..Maaaaaaaa…….Devvvvvv……..Aaaahhhh……suck my boobs……..Ohhhhhh…Ohhhhhh……Yesssss” she blabbered as I kept my gentle assault on her nipples. I interchanged the nipples and now was licking her left nipples and gently rubbing her right nipple.

I then started to flick her nipple rings with my tongue and swapped them rapidly holding both her milk jugs pressed together, “Aaahh, pleaaasseeeeeee……Aaaahhhh” she moaned. I pressed the boobs hard and mauled them with force and began to bite her nipples and then suck them gently.

She was wriggling on the bed throwing her head around and moaning loudly, enjoying the high state of arousal. I continued my assault for more than 5 minutes when suddenly she made her legs straight, tightened her hips and jerked forward with force.

“AAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh……………………Nooooooooooooo…………Mmmaaaaaaaaaa,” she screamed as her first orgasm of the night hit her hard. I kept licking her nipples and caressed her nipple rings on her boobs as she was still shivering from the pleasure of the orgasm hit her deep in her body and mind.

She was gasping for breath and her boobs had become red with my mauling them. She opened her mouth to breathe deeply as waves after waves of pleasure hit her again and again. I then moved above her and placed my hard 10-inch long and 4-inch thick monster between her boobs and pressed her boobs in a way that her nipples were turned inwards and touching my cock.

I then moved my cock slowly along the length of her cleavage, my cock head touched her nipples and it sent waves of pleasure in my body. My cock was moving between her breasts and I felt a nice feeling when her nipples rubbed against my cock head and then along the length of my cock.

She looked at my cock and slowly bet down her head from the pillow so that my cock head would enter her open mouth and hit her tip of the tongue. I was in heaven as my cock head was getting pleasure from her nipples first, then her soft and fleshy boobs and then her sweet red lips and finally her hot wet tongue.

I kept fucking her boobs for 10 minutes getting immense pleasure, her boobs were now red with my pressing and mauling them and her nipples were pink and erect. I then moved away and she looked at me as we both were trying to catch our breath. Then I went to a doggy position and asked her to lick my ass hole and put her tongue inside my ass and keep stroking my cock gently with her hands.

She slowly got up and positioned herself behind me and gave a long lick from her sexy tongue to my ass hole. I moaned with pleasure as I felt the warm wet and sticky tongue touch my anal pucker. She then moved her hands to my cock and began to gently stroke my cock and caress my balls from behind as if she was milking a bull.

She licked my ass hole for a few minutes and then spit on the hole before she began to enter her tongue in my ass. I liked the feeling of her tongue licking my ass and then entering the hole. She kept stroking my thick cock slowly with her right hand and caressed my large lemon sized balls while inserting about 2 inches of her tongue in my ass.

I was getting very high pleasure and my body enjoyed the love that my ass and cock were receiving. After about 15 minutes of tongue fucking my ass, Jyoti stopped for a minute to catch her breath, I then turned around and kept my cock at her lips. She licked the 4-inch thick red cock head with at most love and care.

“Yeeeeaaaahhhhh……. suck it Jyoti………my sexy wife………your lips and tongue are magic Jyoti………. keep sucking and give pleasure to your husband……Aaaaahhhhhhh…………fuck you Jyoti………. you sexy slut wife………. Yeeeessss.”

I moaned as she worked her magic using her mouth to lick my cock from the base to the top and then suck the head lick a child licking her lollipop. She slow licking and sucking was generating flashes of electricity in my body as waves of pleasure passed through my cock to my balls to my spine and my body and mind were in bliss.

She kept sucking and licking for another 5 minutes when I held her hair and pushed my cock deep into her throat. “Guuuuuk………Guuuk…” she gagged as my 4-inch thick cock head was hitting her throat deep. I kept the pressure and about 8 inches of my cock was in her throat while I pulled out half of it and then thrust it in again.

She kept gagging as I increased my pace and force of thrusting in her throat. Now all of my ten inches was going in her throat and hitting the depths of her throat sending waves of immense pleasure through my body. There were tears in her eyes and she was struggling to breathe properly but she did not complain or struggle and taking the mouth fucking as a wife should do.

I fucked her mouth for another 10 minutes and then held her hair and forced my cock further deep in her throat and held it there as her nose hit my pubic bone and her lips covered my balls. “Aaaahhhh……Yeeeessss………fuck you Jyotiiiiiiiii……….you sexy wife……..Aaaaaaaahhhh…….take it deep you slut……….drink it all.”

I moaned as spurt after spurt of my thick hot white sperm hit the depths of her throat and trickled down to her stomach. She kept still for a minute as I finished spurting my load in her throat and then slowly pulled out half of my cock. She gasped for breath and held my cock in her mouth as she swallowed all the cum and slowly began to lick the whole cock again and cleaned it.

To be continued.

Like Reply
The Mother Saga – Part 10 (My Bride)

The story continues……

I moaned as spurt after spurt of my thick hot white sperm hit the depths of her throat and trickled down to her stomach. She kept still for a minute as I finished spurting my load in her throat and then slowly pulled out half of my cock. She gasped for breath and held my cock in her mouth as she swallowed all the cum and slowly began to lick the whole cock again and cleaned it.

We then lay on the bed and hugged each other with love. “You are the best husband for me who can make me orgasm just by licking and sucking my boobs,” she said and kissed my lips. “Jyoti, you have an amazingly sexy body which I will use to the fullest and give you pleasure for life,” I said and we hugged again.

She kept her head on my chest and was caressing my chest hair and nipples lightly while looking at my cock which was limp now but still was more than 4 inches long and 2 inches thick. “You have an amazingly sexy and powerful cock and your wife will give you all the pleasure you want from her,” she said as she caressed my cock and balls with her soft hands.

After a few minutes, she kissed my nipples and ran her tongue all over my chest and navel region. My cock was now getting aroused again due to her actions and she moved up and licked my neck and armpits then kissed on the lips. As we exchanged our saliva and licked and sucked each other’s tongue. She started stroking my cock which was regaining its full length of 10 inches quickly.

She then got into the 69 position and brought her pussy right in front of my face and began to lick the tip of my growing cock head. I gently licked her inner thighs and moved up towards her pussy lips while she kept licking the entire length of my cock and took my balls in her mouth one by one.

I kissed her pussy lips like a lover and ran my tongue over her slit. She moaned and moved her ass further down to my face. I held her waist and controlled her movement as I continue to lick her pussy lips and sucked them ever so gently.

After 15 minutes of sucking and licking her pussy lips, she was leaking juices like a river and moaning loud, “Oohhhh……Yyeeeeeeesssss………Deevvvvvv………. suck my pussy………Woooow………Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh……. Maaaaaa”.

I then ran my tongue up till I reached her ass hole and licked it slowly as she kept moaning and asking me to suck her and fuck her. I circled her ass hole for a few minutes and then went down licking her sweet juices till I reached her clit. I played with her inner pussy lips and entered my tongue in her cunt.

“Godddddd………Noooooooo………Maaaaaa……. Devvvvvv……. sucking good…Aaaahhhh” she moaned as my tongue was now fucking her pussy and one thumb was slowly trying to enter her ass hole. She kept trying to move her pussy over my mouth to get me to lick her clit but I held her waist firmly and resisted licking her clit until she reaches another high level of arousal.

After another 10 minutes, she was breathing heavily and I had my left thumb in her asshole and my tongue licking and fucking her pussy. Then I moved my tongue to her clit and circled around the clit ring that I had pierced today.

“Maaaaaaaa……. don’t tease me, hubby……please suck that clit……. Aaaahhhh” she moaned as I kept circling her clit ring and began to flick it gently rubbing the tip of the tongue over her pea-sized pink clit.

“Godddddddd……Maaaaaa…Aaaaiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaahhhh…………Deevvvvvv…. Haaaaaaaaaaahhh…hhaaaaaahhh… haaaaaahhh,” she screamed as her breath became shallow. Suddenly she groaned loudly and released all her juices in my mouth. I struggled to lick all her cum as it sprayed all over my face but kept licking her clit slowly and sucking on her love pea.

She lost senses and was dazed for a minute when she began to shudder in pleasure as waves of her orgasm then hit her hard. She kept jerking and shuddering for more than a minute as I kept lapping up the juices from her cunt. She then fell on the bed and was gasping for breath as her boobs heaved up and down seductively.

Like Reply
I kept licking her pussy and gently rolled her over as our bodies entwined and crushed the jasmine flowers under us. Jyoti was still dazed and recovering from her orgasm when I rolled over her and gently began rubbing my 4-inch thick cock head over her clit.

She moaned in pleasure as she felt my cock head rubbing her clit and opened her legs to give me more access to her throbbing clit and dripping wet cunt. I slowly guided my 10-inch cock in her wet pussy and the first 5 inches went in stretching her pussy lips wide and gripping my cock tight.

“Aaaaahhhhhhh……” she moaned as I felt the tightness of her pussy even after having fucked her for about a year now. I then got into the missionary position and put one of her legs over my shoulder and gave slow push making her moan again as another 3 inches of my cock entered her tight cunt.

“Nice pussy Jyoti, it is still tight like a virgin cunt,” I said as I pulled out a few inches of my cock and gave slow thrusts taking my cock inside her cunt again. “Devvvvvv………fuck your wife dev………. fuck my pussy………. you like your wife’s tight cunt?……..then fuck it hard my husband……. use it for your pleasure…. Maaaaaaaaa………. Godddddddd………. Aaaaahhhhhhh.”

She moaned as I now gave a hard shove and my 10-inch cock was now fully buried in her pussy. I kept fucking her in a very slow pace savoring the tightness of her pussy walls that kept squeezing my cock giving me nice pleasure in my body. After about 15 minutes of slow fucking, I increased the pace and now bent her legs at her knees and pushed them up to her chest making her ass come up while my cock dug deep in her love hole.

“Noooooo……. Maaaaaaaa……. leave me………Aaaaahhhhhhh……. Godddddddd,” she cried. I kept fucking her pussy hard and fast. After 10 minutes, I moved behind her and fucked her pussy from behind lifting her leg up in the air. “Oh …….oh.h.hh…..” she moaned as her pussy had never expanded so much in this position before.

I rammed her hard and fast making her boobs wobble and ass cheeks jiggle with each thrust. After another 10 minutes, I lifted both her legs and held them in my hand as I pushed her legs up towards her face and rammed her pussy hard from below. She was now in a fetal position but in the air and I rammed her pussy from below with my cock hitting her uterus opening.

“Noooooo………Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh………,” she moaned as she struggled to move when the orgasm hit her hard. I pushed hard making my cock enter her uterus and fucked her till we both came again. I released my sperm directly in her uterus while my cock head was still lodged in the uterus.

She was all spent due to the multiple hard orgasms she had. I too relaxed a bit as we dozed off hugging each other naked on the bed of Jasmine flowers. I don’t remember when we slept. I woke up later I found that we were still hugging each other on the bed.

Jyoti rested her head on my shoulder and her boobs were resting on my chest. My cock was still in her pussy about an inch inside and covered with our juices. I was thinking about our kinky marriage, the way we built this relationship for the last 11 months, the way I had drilled her juicy pussy and sexy ass at all the different places inside the house and outside.

All these thoughts were waking up my monster cock inch by inch as it started to grow back from being more than 4-inch long and 2-inch thick limp cock to a 10-inch long and 4-inch thick cunt destroyer. I was looking at the beautiful and innocent face of my wife slut Jyoti who was my mom till yesterday.

She looked gorgeous and sensual as I slowly moved my hips to try and push my growing cock inside her pussy. She was in deep sleep and I licked her forehead and her lips while my cock kept going in her sweet wet cunt from below. I could feel the soft walls of her pussy being pushed wide as my cock kept growing to its full length and thickness inside my slut’s cunt.

I slowly started fucking her pussy pulling out half of my 10-inch cock out and then slowly pushing it into her wet pussy. After a few minutes, I began to increase my speed a little. She felt the cock hitting her uterus as she moaned and lifted her head and looked at me.

She smiled and moved her legs a little to adjust herself as she was now over me and her legs folded and hugging me opening her pussy wide for her master.
Like Reply