Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
What is your kinkiest fantasy?
Specify the type of notification
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Apne tution ki ek ladki ko ek raat apne paas rakh k chodna
Currently writing story "Chachi ki baarbadi ka safar"

Don't spam in threads. Keep it clean for Good reading experience.
Like Reply
(06-02-2019, 07:55 AM)shagisgood Wrote: My fantasy is to gangbang my young hot sister in law

Same here, in fact reverse gang bang with sali and sali's (cousins of wife) ;).
Like Reply
(26-12-2018, 06:14 PM)Jeev_89 Wrote: Want to watch my wife fuck with old man preferably my family Uncle or neighbor uncle

My dirtiest fantasy is to watch my wife to be fucked by her father and young brother in front of me.apart from it her father marry with my mom's and keep her nude every time. My father will do kanyadaan of My mom. After their marriage me and my wife will became bro and sis.
Like minded can chat to me at guddufbd37;.
Like Reply
Hi I have fantasy to get fucked by all males of my in laws side while my hubby have fantasy to see me gangbanged by goons
Sultry young wife Pari who loves to reveal
PM to chat. Check and CUMment on Pari at
https://xossipy.com/thread-3818.html
Like Reply
My fantasy is to marry 4 women since I am a '. and gangbang all of them together.
Like Reply
My fantacy is that i want to fuk a young girl in front of her dad. she has to complain him dad ask uncle to  fuk my pussy. otherwise, i will fuk him in front of u she has to threat. In the meantime, her mother has to come and hold my dick, make it stiff and keep it in her daughter pussy in front of her hubby.
Like Reply
One of my moms bf fucked both of us in real..I have few kinky fantasies regarding this..any kinky lover msg me
Like Reply
My fantacy is that any mature man talk about my sweet sixteen daughter.and force me to wear my daughter's underwear and chat dirty about both me & daughter.
Regards
Namita
[+] 3 users Like Namitadi40's post
Like Reply
(16-03-2019, 12:11 AM)Namitadi40 Wrote: My fantacy is that any mature man talk about my sweet sixteen daughter.and force me to wear my daughter's underwear and chat dirty about both me & daughter.
Regards
Namita

Nice
Like Reply
To fuck my wife and my sister together
[+] 1 user Likes Masterclass's post
Like Reply
my hangout id is my username
Like Reply
(16-03-2019, 08:30 AM)Masterclass Wrote: To fuck my wife and my sister together

mine fantasy is to fuck my wife and her sister together
Like Reply
pm me for chat n exchng family rands
Here For Fun | Incest|CumTribute|Actress|Fun Loving 
Like Reply
my real fantasy is to beat up some of the pervert males here and fuck their assholes

I am bisexual
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
Like Reply
(16-03-2019, 12:11 AM)Namitadi40 Wrote: My fantacy is that any mature man talk about my sweet sixteen daughter.and force me to wear my daughter's underwear and chat dirty about both me & daughter.
Regards
Namita

Kinky. Like to chat then pm me ur id Smile
Like Reply
Have a morally corrupt wife, who fucks everyone of her Servants freely with full knowledge/approval of her parents.

Kids walk in on one of her hot hot session with her father, driver, chef.
She initially corrupts through gifts and continues her immoral ways even keeping them as audience for some of the shows. 

She teaches them hot bed exercises like  horse driving,  jumping up/down, stretching and others.

Later when they become 18, she gifts them to her workers:
      Daughter front cheery takent by her car driver, back cherry by her dad
      Son's cherry by chef
Then daily kids have group session with Wife and (Her father/mother or Driver/chef).
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
Like Reply
Regards
Namita

Thanks for chat
Like Reply
(18-03-2019, 04:50 PM)Givemeextra Wrote: Have a morally corrupt wife, who fucks everyone of her Servants freely with full knowledge/approval of her parents.

Kids walk in on one of her hot hot session with her father, driver, chef.
She initially corrupts through gifts and continues her immoral ways even keeping them as audience for some of the shows. 

She teaches them hot bed exercises like  horse driving,  jumping up/down, stretching and others.

Later when they become 18, she gifts them to her workers:
      Daughter front cheery takent by her car driver, back cherry by her dad
      Son's cherry by chef
Then daily kids have group session with Wife and (Her father/mother or Driver/chef).

Hot fantasy love to experience myself with my kids when they became adult
guddufbd37;
Like Reply
28M here. I joined this site to be in touch with like-minded people with similar fantasy , however, it's not been easy till now. 

So, I am writing in detail about the kind of guy I am looking for :

Looking  for Hindi voice talk with someone who has :

1) Most brutal and deep bang fantasy on ONLY innocent looking/poor/vulnerable kind of young girls and aunties and NOT on high-class bitches/sluts already hungry for cock

2) like anal sex more than vaginal

3) has fantasy to see women in extreme pain, crying, begging for mercy etc.

4) Has the most extreme fantasy (No-limit) of torture and bang that can't be written here . But only in fantasy and sometime feel guilty about having some thoughts 

5) Reference : Likes reading stories like : I) The Darkness II) Ripping Apart Devika III) Breaking Hema (Indiansexstories) IV) Sex lives of zamindars

6) STRICT NO FOR cuckolds/those with cuck fantasy e.g. having fantasy to see wife/gf bangd and wanna wank/enjoy seeing.
However, if you have such fantasy for any relative/sis/cousin/neighbour who is innocent type and whose innocence you wanna destroy completely...then you are welcome.

7) Ready for VOICE talk 

I hope I am clear and will get right kind of people that talk with.
Please send me a PM.

IF YOU DO NOT MEET ANY OF THE ABOVE CRITETIA, PLEASE DONT MESSAGE.
[+] 1 user Likes roughguy02's post
Like Reply