Poll: What excites you most -When someone sees or touches your wife, if so where?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
See - boobs
21.29%
53 21.29%
See - butt
15.26%
38 15.26%
See - pussy or full nude
13.25%
33 13.25%
Touches boobs
20.08%
50 20.08%
Touches butt
19.68%
49 19.68%
Touches pussy
10.44%
26 10.44%
Total 249 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Small joys for open minded husbands
Good thread, I guess back from xossip/exbii.

Thank you
[+] 1 user Likes dubaicplx's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(02-10-2020, 12:25 PM)dubaicplx Wrote: Good thread, I guess back from xossip/exbii.

Thank you

Indeed, It used to very famous thread. Very aptly named thread.

Thanks!
Like Reply
It started abt 3 yrs back....
i was 40+ that time....and have a college time frnd of my age....
We both travelling in car that day....and he showed me few pics of a topleass lady...without her face.... big boobs lady...
As we all do....me also appreciate that sexy lady....
after few minutes..he told me thats his wife pics......and then she showed me same pics with her face...and it was his wife
Then next day..i put pics of my wife in my phone and showed him...
later on we started sharing pics on mssgr and talking dirty abt them..
and one day we met at a lonely place...showed pics and shagged too..in front of each other...
that experience was really amazing.....
we do it now also whenever we gets time.....and place..
Like Reply
Old thread from previous forum I guess
Like Reply
I get too horny when someone eye fuck my gf or try to grope her in public places like theatre or bus.... it’s good feel to know that someone else like my gfs body.
H - suryadevhuman/K&T - suryadh

[+] 2 users Like suryadh's post
Like Reply
others pls share
M 30 mumbai - I prefer chatting with other cucks and Bi magudagu69;
[+] 1 user Likes magu's post
Like Reply
Me and my wife have did lot of naughty things together. I like to exhibit her gorgeous body to others and catch their "WOW" expression. My mom also loves to do just kinky acts. Let me share one kink we did recently.

I brought few low neck tops for my wife to wear it on Pubs, parties and exhibit. My wife was trying those. She was wearing something like this.

[Image: 51j-VY9-Vf-Hd-L-AC-UX385.jpg]
online dice roller multiplayer

That was extreme low neck. Just it covered her nipples. I got rock hard and started to discuss how it would be of others saw her in this attire. At that time we heard a knock at our main door. There were two young teen boys from my neighbor hood. In that one boy was holding a plate with cake and chocolates. I guess he must birthday boy. I was about to open the door but suddenly a wild thought came to my mind. I ran to my wife and told her the scene. She also got excited and told me to invite the boys inside the home. I opened the door and greeted those boys inside. Within seconds my wife came from kitchen with two glasses of juices. Damn then only I noticed she had removed her boxer and was wearing a transparent panty. Fuck with that boob bursting low neck tank top and panty she looked a high class slut. Those boys got shocked seeing such a sight. My wife gave them juices and sat next to them. She was talking very casually with them about their studies and birthday celebrations. Those boys were just numb seeing her gorgeous assets. After few minutes they left. I got rock hard and fucked her in there itself. Those teen boys have got best birthday present from my wife.
40 வயதை கடந்த ஆண், வாழ்க்கையில் இன்செஸ்ட் மற்றும் கக்கோல்ட் அனுபவங்கள் பல உண்டு 
[+] 3 users Like vatsayana2.0's post
Like Reply
Hi guys,

me and my wife had done a lot .. mostly to do with exhibitionism at malls etc. recently one of her uncles came to stay with us for 2 days. in night we decided to play naughty. we kept our bed room door open and started making out and she almost screamed out while i was eating her. we were very sure uncle next room could hear every move. it was such a turn on.

Telegram- @sudhi2020
[+] 2 users Like sudhi120919's post
Like Reply
(07-11-2020, 07:56 AM)vatsayana2.0 Wrote: Me and my wife have did lot of naughty things together. I like to exhibit her gorgeous body to others and catch their "WOW" expression.  My mom also loves to do just kinky acts. Let me share one kink we did recently.

I brought few low neck tops for my wife to wear it on Pubs, parties and exhibit. My wife was trying those. She was wearing something like this.

That was extreme low neck. Just it covered her nipples. I got rock hard and started to discuss how it would be of others saw her in this attire. At that time we heard a knock at our main door. There were two young teen boys from my neighbor hood. In that one boy was holding a plate with cake and chocolates. I guess he must birthday boy. I was about to open the door but suddenly a wild thought came to my mind. I ran to my wife and told her the scene. She also got excited and told me to invite the boys inside the home. I opened the door and greeted those boys inside. Within seconds my wife came from kitchen with two glasses of juices. Damn then only I noticed she had removed her boxer and was wearing a transparent panty. Fuck with that boob bursting low neck tank top and panty she looked a high class slut. Those boys got shocked seeing such a sight. My wife gave them juices and sat next to them. She was talking very casually with them about their studies and birthday celebrations. Those boys were just numb seeing her gorgeous assets. After few minutes they left. I got rock hard and fucked her in there itself. Those teen boys have got best birthday present from my wife.

Very well narrated.
Like Reply
(09-11-2020, 06:53 PM)Houstonxcpl Wrote: Very well narrated.

Thanks buddy
Like Reply
(07-11-2020, 07:56 AM)vatsayana2.0 Wrote: Me and my wife have did lot of naughty things together. I like to exhibit her gorgeous body to others and catch their "WOW" expression.  My mom also loves to do just kinky acts. Let me share one kink we did recently.

I wish your wife should have hugged the birthday boy and wished him. That would have surely made his day the most memorable  birthday of his life
[+] 2 users Like bicks's post
Like Reply
(18-11-2020, 03:34 PM)bicks Wrote: I wish your wife should have hugged the birthday boy and wished him. That would have surely made his day the most memorable  birthday of his life

We got this thought after they went. We were bit nervous while doing that so didn't get strike of this thought.
Like Reply
This happened few years back, when we are traveling in train my wife and my baby  slept on the lower birth. After feeding the baby she not closed her blouse and slept like that . when I wake up in the morning her milky boobs are full displayed to public and my wife was in deep sleep. I wakeup my wife and told the situation. she was little bit shy and told in our language, you slept like a randi and any one  come and  fuck you also you like to get fuck with them .   ( మరీ లంజ లా పడుకున్నావు , ఎవ్వుర్రు వచ్చి డెంగీ పోయి నా , దెంగిచు లాగా వున్నావు.) for this she just given a smile. This is one of  my experience I faced .
[+] 8 users Like horseride's post
Like Reply
deleted
*Account Deleted*  * User Dead*

Like Reply
(20-11-2020, 12:12 AM)horseride Wrote: This happened few years back, when we are traveling in train my wife and my baby  slept on the lower birth. After feeding the baby she not closed her blouse and slept like that . when I wake up in the morning her milky boobs are full displayed to public and my wife was in deep sleep. I wakeup my wife and told the situation. she was little bit shy and told in our language, you slept like a randi and any one  come and  fuck you also you like to get fuck with them .   ( మరీ లంజ లా పడుకున్నావు , ఎవ్వుర్రు వచ్చి డెంగీ పోయి నా , దెంగిచు లాగా వున్నావు.) for this she just given a smile. This is one of  my experience I faced .

One of the very realistic narration - rare thing to find here where lace everything with stupid mind imagination. 

Appreciate you narrating a nice incident.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You got one life, live your dreams.
Married hubbies, especially if in US, chat? Hangout: nricpl007;
Like Reply
(20-11-2020, 12:12 AM)horseride Wrote: This happened few years back, when we are traveling in train my wife and my baby  slept on the lower birth. After feeding the baby she not closed her blouse and slept like that . when I wake up in the morning her milky boobs are full displayed to public and my wife was in deep sleep. I wakeup my wife and told the situation. she was little bit shy and told in our language, you slept like a randi and any one  come and  fuck you also you like to get fuck with them .   ( మరీ లంజ లా పడుకున్నావు , ఎవ్వుర్రు వచ్చి డెంగీ పోయి నా , దెంగిచు లాగా వున్నావు.) for this she just given a smile. This is one of  my experience I faced .

One of the best narration and 100% real
Pls enjoy my story "Encounters of Divya" 
https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=24865

Like Reply
Myself and my wife went to beach its a private beach. She was in bikini and we started playing kinky. I was touching her cunt and she became wet and suddenly she went to restroom to change her clothes. She kept her wet clothes in a locker but unfortunately it was not locked her panty had love juices. Once she came out after fully dressed she saw her bra is full of sperm. Then i took to room and drilled her and deposited my load.
Pls enjoy my story "Encounters of Divya" 
https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=24865

Like Reply
(10-12-2020, 02:52 PM)chin.2111 Wrote: chin.2111
We couple did love marriage my my wife is one yr elder then me i m 37 she's 38 
She fair and chubby her size is 40 36 42 approx
Some time earlier in her cousin marriage she wear a lehnga chunni she did not cover her cleavage coz of chubby a plumpy deep cleavages seen 
I seen that many boys and men r staring at her cleavage that turn me on 
I also took some pic there with cleavage
Since that time I started this feeling
And now I want whenever we go out she exhibit
But she can't 
Give me some suggestions how I convince her to show atleast her cleavages in front of other men
[+] 1 user Likes chin.2111's post
Like Reply
(23-04-2019, 10:05 PM)spiceuplife Wrote: In December 18 I went to one temple with family. We were standing in a queue. After some time queue converted in mob in center of hall. There kids and parents were forward then my wife and last I was. From side wise other people were there all men women. Then moving forward my wife gone side wise to me me and one man came behind her. Crowd was too much. First he kept some distance. I was sure now something going to happen. My dirty mind. Sorry god. I didn't tried to cover her again and she also not came towards me. Then in few seconds his body touched her fully from behind. My heart beat starts increasing. I वाद expect this. Then my wife tried to come in our side and she came behind our group but I kept myself back and given space to that man. With out mistake he glued her again. Wow. For two to three minutes he enjoyed. I checked other people no one was knowing this and was in their hurry. But I know. I seen both faces but both are seeing innocent and looking here and there. But there bodies were in full contact. Then in less time one arch came and we come sides. And over. But it was so super hot. I thought to ask her but not yet asked. Whether I have to ask? If I ask I know her answer. "I do not know, I do not remember"... Etc.

Oh I wanted to see vahini reaction

Hope it happens again

Come to here mumbai local once
Lots of Fantasies!

Dom Master Bull
Your Wife's Ex & Genuine Friend
You can share any fantasies like cuck incest with me
Privacy Guaranteed
I Never Share Pics
Panties Are Love

Hangout
Telegram