Adultery Betrayals & Sacrifices...
please update
[+] 3 users Like mindhunter11's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
everything is good about this story but updates are too slow
[+] 2 users Like mindhunter11's post
Like Reply
Your story is good... The way story is told with different timelines jumping here and there makes it unique in xossipy.. But the same is impacted negatively when the update gaps are more or not regular.. Its hard to follow normally single flow stories if the updates are done after long gap...then how much difficult from reader perspective for your story... Also i suggest to habe an index tab so that readers can jump directly to update rather than searching within the comments
[+] 2 users Like listener098's post
Like Reply
dear.........

please post the next update...............
adventures of binisha...........binasha's day out
[+] 1 user Likes kamdev99008's post
Like Reply
Waiting, post next update please.
[+] 2 users Like axma55's post
Like Reply
still no updates
Like Reply
Sorry to keep everyone waiting. Working in a very long working hour. I just had only one off day in the last five weeks.
 I will post the next update on this monday night.
[+] 2 users Like worldlover's post
Like Reply
Ok bro waiting
[+] 2 users Like Eswar P's post
Like Reply
(17-10-2020, 09:23 PM)worldlover Wrote: Sorry to keep everyone waiting. Working in a very long working hour. I just had only one off day in the last five weeks.
 I will post the next update on this monday night.

COVID 19 had made everyone life tougher. Thanks for letting us know on update. Situation will change for better. Take care
[+] 2 users Like Siva82's post
Like Reply
Bro today is monday
Like Reply
maybe the writer was talking about next monday?
Like Reply
(20-10-2020, 05:46 AM)mindhunter11 Wrote: maybe the writer was talking about next monday?

Bro don't  talk like this he said he is very busy by his office work . Say sorry please
Like Reply
Please update
[+] 2 users Like Chennai Veeran's post
Like Reply
Waiting for next update.
[+] 1 user Likes axma55's post
Like Reply
now I'm not visiting this thread ever again.. just the waste of time for days and weeks...
[+] 1 user Likes mindhunter11's post
Like Reply
(22-10-2020, 11:19 PM)mindhunter11 Wrote: now I'm not visiting this thread ever again.. just the waste of time for days and weeks...

Buddy Nobody forced you to visit this thread. It’s completely up to you. No body is paying any one here. You can always request but harsh comment are not required. My kind request to you is to be polite to all. I can definitely understand your fustration but we can’t yell at anyone

If mutual respect is not present then this forum will collapse. Hope you won’t take this personal. In case if I have hurt your feeling I apologize
Like Reply
@wordlover sir, hope you are doing good. Please let us know when we can expect next update. I understand your situation is little tough. But as a fan I am very excited to know what going to happen next. Please try to give frequent update at least 2 weeks once. Your story is non linear format and complex. If we get one update per month or 1 1/2 month. It’s becoming very tough to follow the story

Stay safe Take care. Give us an rocking update
Like Reply
Hi Smile folks...

how all are doing...just chill and keep patience....the fruit tastes better when it ripens fully...give the writer some space, he will update for sure.

Yes, I am also waiting to see "Banisha"...but she is taking some time to come out in open Dodgy but we can wait for her. Can't we. Anyway I am waiting happy
    :   Namaskar thanks :ఉదయ్
[+] 2 users Like Uday's post
Like Reply
Betrayals & Sacrifices: Update 16- Binisha's Day Out- Part 2

1.00 pm, Saturday, 7th April, 2018,  Waterfall front, Labony point, Cox's bazar...
Nokul and Binisha was in front of the waterfall. Imtiaz was walking with Mili nearby but out of their earshot. Nokul was desperate to know why his boudi was ignoring him. (It was agreed before that Nokul will call Binisha by her name today not boudi.) He was talking to her for the last 5 minutes but she did not respond at all. Nokul could not take it anymore...
Nokul: Come on Binisha, what's up with you all of a sudden? You are avoiding me ever since getting on the bus. Even my buddies can see it. I told them that you are my gf. How does it look to them when you are ignoring me in front of them?
Nokul stopped and waited for some answer but she wasn't even looking at him.
Nokul: Come on please say something. We have come here to have fun. Please don't spoil it. If I have done something wrong then tell me, scold me. We can't solve anything in silence. 
Binisha now looked at Nokul with a blank expression and spoke up.
Binisha: You are the more thoughtful one between the twins in our family. Your brother says that you are the smartest 19 year old boy in the whole world. Think, what have you done since this morning that pissed me off so much that I feel like spanking you in middle of the road.
Nokul started to think what he might have done wrong today. Yet he could not find anything that could piss her off this much. She is normally very jolly and fun loving. She rarely ever gets angry on anyone. On the other hand, she is very imotional person. So whatever this is might be very important for her.
Nokul: Is it something I said?
Binisha: Something like that.
Nokul: I really can't think of anything. Please you say na.
Binisha looked around to make sure no one was around and spoke in a low voice.
Binisha: Who am I to you, Nokul? Your boudi. Your older brother's wife. After my parents died, there is no one in the world that I love more than him. I am very blessed to have a mother in law that loves me so much, takes so much care of me. She is sometimes more protective of me than my own mother was when she was alive. Yet, not even she comes anywhere close to how much I love him.
Nokul was also getting a little imotional slowly.
Nokul: I know that boudi. But why are you telling me that? I don't understand.
Binisha: Yes Nokul you don't understand.  That's why I am explaining this to you now. 
Nokul: Ok, boudi. I will listen and only listen, you go ahead.
Binisha: You know that your brother and my marriage was arranged. I was a village girl who lived almost all my life in the village before that point. I did not even talk properly to any boys ever before in my life. Yes there was one guy who was after me for some time. But when he once grabbed my hand in the middle of the road I reported him to the chairman of our union council and did not see him ever again. I did not know love. When I completed my intermediate my father fixed my marriage with your brother. Your brother had already established a good bussiness here in the city. Me along with our several neighbours in the village was surprised about how my father managed to get such a rich family. Later I came to know that both of our fathers were long time friends. Still, I did not want to get married yet. I wanted to become a lawyer. I thought I would have to stop my studies after marriage like all my other married friends. But my mom talked to me and made me ready to get married to your brother. I was very nervous about spending my days and nights with a stranger. A whole new family where I did not know anyone. And to add to that losing both of my parents at the same time just after one month of the marriage. I was in a very low place mentally. At that point of time your brother, that wonderful man, he took me under his care. He became my rock. He was so much caring, understanding and patient towards me. He made me continue my studies again. He encouraged me to chase my dream of becoming a lawyer. He was up with me on so many nights when I had to stay up late to study for my exams. He made me what I am today. He never ever tried to pressure me for sex when I told him I don't want to have sex at our first night. My married friends told me so many wonderful things that happen between married couples. But I was intimidated by it all. He was very understanding about it and didn't push for it . He never ever showed any resentment towards me about it. Slowly I started to see how everyone around him respects him and how much kind and just he is. He behaves respectfully to everyone. Rickshaw puller, salesmen, watchmen, beggers, elders, youngers he is same to everyone. And he is not a wimp when I say that he is kind. In the Shivmela( A huge fair that takes place during The Shivratri each year @ Sitakunda, Chattagram) last year he thrashed 4 guys who were eve teasing two sisters. He is a macho when he needs to be. Slowly over time I started to see the good in him and fall for him and eventually I didn't even notice when I became madly in love with him. I became so possesive of him that I even started to hate how he interacted with Razia. But I realized that they are just best friends and see each other as brother and sisters. I started to send some signals towards him that I have started to love him. I wanted him to take steps towards me. To have me, to love me. But bless that man, he can be so much clueless sometimes. You know that I can't tolerate heat at all. First few months I used to wear innerwears and orna around the house and even in the bedroom around your brother. But to seduce him I started to go braless and without out orna in the bedroom. Started to spend more time with him when he was at home. After about six months of our marriage I successfully seduced him one night and we made love for the first time. We confessed our love to each other that night. You very well know why and how I got into this physical relationship with you twins. Initially I was very guilty and reserved about it. But I won't lie to you that I don't still like it. Actually I started to like having sex with you boys very much. Most of it is probably in the thrill, adrenaline rush of having sex at odd places around the house, having Champa as audience sometimes while having sex. You are a considerate romantic type of lover and Dev is more on the hardcore side. I enjoy differently and yet equally with you two. I don't want to hurt your feelings or humiliate you but trust me when I say this that my husband is on a whole new level above you both altogether. I feel like I am in heaven when I am with him. You boys say that I am a tigress in bed. He is the one that made me one. And if I am the tigress then he is three times the tiger than me. He made me from a naive girl to a modern woman. He made me woman. From then on he became MY MAN, still is and always will be MY MAN. So only he, MY MAN can call me Nisha. My name feels special when it comes out of his mouth. No one else. Now do you understand what was your mistake?
Nokul: (With a sigh) Yeah, Sorry. I got carried away I guess. But I did not intentionally want to upset you. Yes,  I wanted to have some wild fun when I am here with you, see around the beach, bath in the sea, see the sunset and so may things. But I never imagined that you would be so offended with just me calling you in your nickname. So here, I am holding my ears and saying sorry. Please forgive me. 
Binisha: Ok. But this is the last time.
Nokul: Yes. Now lets go have some wild fun. You said you like having sex at odd places, I love it also. Now lets do just that. 
Binisha: With a shine in her eyes. What are you planning!! We could be in trouble if anyone cathches us.
Nokul: Relax miss Binisha. MAIN HOON NAA. And I am planning a lot right now. You have to help me. Help me to change the Virginity status of my two friends Imtiaz and Mili. Mili is a little hard headed you will have to help us to soften her.
Binisha: I don't think Imtiaz will have to work very hard fot it. What I could learn today that Mili is indeed really curious about the opposite sex. She was very curious to know about my active sex life with my bf. She seemed very eager.
Nokul: Well, that's good to know. Let's work together on this. Oh, everyone else also started to come back. It's lunch time. We would finish lunch and go down to the beach.
Same day, 2.00 pm, Labony point sea beach, Cox's Bazar...
It was noon time and the sun was very very hot. The pair of couples first thought they would go down to the water about changed their decision after. They walked interating with each other to a nearby resturant.
Mili: Guys, we just had our lunch. Why are we here? 
Nokul: To enjoy some quite time.
Binisha: To have some hot ice creams.
Mili: Isn't it supposed to be cold ice cream?
Binisha: What's the fun in having the cold one? Hot one is ten times better. Believe me.
Mili: If you say so. But I am going for the regular cold ice creams.
Inside Nokul went to the reception, talked to and gave him some money. Then the receptionist instructed a little boy to take us to our cabin. The boy took us to a small cabin where only a curtain was in the place of a door, one small round wooden table and two wooden chairs. 
Mili: How are we all going to fit here. there are just two chairs.
Nokul: Like this. (saying so he grabbed Binisha's hand and made her sit on his lap.)
Although little hesitatedlly Imtiaz also followed Nokul's lead and pulled Mili on his lap.
Mili: Hey, what are you doing?
Imtiaz: (Imtiaz is whispering in Mili's ear) Relax dear it's just me. We are not in our hometown now. Just relax a bit and try to enjoy. Look at those two. They started kissing each other. I am so much wishing right now that it was us kissing like that.
Mili was listening to Imtiaz and at the same time looked curiously towards the lovebirds on the other end of the table. Meanwhile Nokul and Binisha was slowly and passionately started to kiss each other. Nokul had his grip on Binisha's head and Binisha turned her body in one side french kissing him while hugging him tight. It was highly erotic to the virgin couple sitting in the booth with them. Mili could feel Imtiaz's growing erection pressed against her behind almost at the crack of her ass. She felt heat coming out of her crotch area and at the same time something dampening her panties. She was getting turned on. At that moment there was a knock and the little boy entered inside after few seconds. All four adjusted themselves by that time. The boy brought their ordered cup ic creams. He left after saying that if they needed anything else they just have to press that red button on the left wall.
Binisha looked at Mili and gave her a little wink and Nokul raised a brow to Imtiaz and asked...
Nokul: So guys I have warmed up a bit let's have some ice creams.
Everyone opened their cups and Imtiaz and Mili started to scoop up some ice creams with the stick and started to eat it.
Nokul: Hey hey hey guys. It's Cox's Bazar and you are here with your lover and you are still eating ice cream as if you are in Chattagram. This is not how you eat ice cream here.
Mili: Ha ha ha... is there a special way of eating ice cream here. Come on Nokul you are just full of shit sometimes. Well then enlighten us.
As on cue Binisha put some icecream on her lips and Nokul started to lick it and vice versa. That poor couple was shocked again. Binisha encouraged them to do same before the ice cream start to warm up. Mili was reluctant but eventually agreed after all the others and Imtiaz kept requesting her. Once started she also liked it and before long Imtiaz and Mili also full on french kissed each other only to stop to take a breath and again resumed the kiss. They kissed each other for nearly 3 minutes and stopped when they saw Nokul and Binisha was smiling and looking at them. Mili blushed and straighted herself on Imtiaz's lap and resumed eating her ice cream looking downwards. Nokul showed a thumbs up at Imtiaz who himself was blushing heavily. 
Binisha: Come on guys, you are blushing like your parents caught you having sex on the open. And you are taking too much time finishing those icecreams. I am finishing the cold one and going for the hot one next.
Mili was surprised as she heard Binisha saying that. She still could not figure out what about which hot icecream Binisha was talking about. Binisha swiftly finished her icecream and kept the cup on the table. She pushed the table a bit on the corner and made some space. 
Mili: What are you doing Binisha? 
Binisha: Making some space for me. 
Mili: For what? 
Binisha turned towards Nokul, lightly touched his dick over his cloths, then she looked at Mili mouthing,"Hot Icecream".
Mili's eyes would almost pop out of her eye socket that much shocked she was. She could not decide if Binisha was serious or just pulling her leg. She looked serious. She could not decide if Binisha was naughty, modern, cool or slutty. But she could not take her eyes off from her. Binisha got down in front of Nokul on her knees and gestured Mili to do the same. Much to the disbelief of the boys Mili did it. She was acting like in a trance looking at Binisha. She got down in front of Imtiaz on her knees with her hands on his crotch area trying to feel the erection inside. She was so much turned on watching Binisha. She paused and waited to see what Binisha would do next. She was nervous, shy, confused, turned on and what not. Binisha knew what storm was rampaging inside Mili. That's why she was puting on a show for her. Imtiaz and Mili were distant cousins who were arranged by their family soon to be married to each other after finishing their studies. Binisha learnt all that while talking to Mili earlier today. Or else she would have never agreed to help her brother in law or Imtiaz. She was also enjoying as her exhibitionist side was getting a fun boost. Binisha then opened Nokul's belt and zipper, slowly pulled out his hard dick all the while looking at Mili inviting her to do the same. Mili was still watching Binisha eagerly. Binisha kissed Nokul's cockhead with a low noise that everyone in the booth could hear. Nokul was loving how his boudi was manipulating Mili to follow her footsteps and overcome her inhibitions. Binisha was challanging and tempting Mili with her seducing smile and eye gestures and Mili was slowly falling for it. Imtiaz thought his heart started to beat 10000 times per second when he saw his gf, his fiancee, his normally shy, hard headed lover was opening his zipper. Tentatively pulled out his rock hard dick out of his boxers. He felt all the blood of his body rushing towards his erection. His first female touch on his dick. He felt as if he was on the seventh sky. 
Binisha flashed a smile when she saw Mili take out Imtiaz's dick. She had previously measured Nokul's dick which was a twin to Dev's in it's shape and size at 6.5 inch with a decent girth. Imtiaz looked to be a little more that 5 inches and a little more thicker than Nokul's dick.
Then she licked Nokul's cock with her streched tongue from bottom to the top and then top to bottom. She licked the cockhead slowly in circular clockwise and coounter clockwise motion. She then gestured Mili to follow her. Mili with some mild disgust tentatively streched her tongue in the base of Imtiaz's dick and gave it a small lick. She was feeling weird licking someone's thing from where he pees yet she could not stop herself from doing it. It was pulling her close to it like a magnet. She was wondering if this is what lust felt like. 
Binisha was quite happy seeing the progress. Nokul's cockhead was inside her mouth now while she was gently sucking it. She was using her tongue all around the head but when she strocked the peehole with her tongue and with that a low moan escaped from Nokul's mouth. She took her mouth off and described to Mili how and what she was doing and resumed her blowjob. She then started to get a little more off the cock inside her mouth and bobbed her head up and down till the middle of the dick. This time Mili started to take Imtiaz's dick also deeper and fastened her speed more then Binisha. After four five times Mili gaged up, pulled the dick out and coughed on the ground. Binisha laughed a little at that annd said, " Relax a bit girl, it's not going anywhere. First go slow, get used to it, take a bit more in and then pick up the speed. Mili was a bit flushed so she took some water and then both the girls started again. This time Mili was matching Binisha's speed at sucking as much as she could. Although she did not have her skills shined up but her inthusiasm pulled it of. The two boys was constantly groaning and softly encouraging their lovers. Imtiaz could not stand itt anymore. Although it was just 8 to 10 minutes but he felt like an eternity. His first blowjob was far better than he could have ever imagined. Soon he started to cum without any warning with a loud groan inside his gf's mouth. Mili was startlef at it gaged a bit and got the still cumming dick out of her mouth. Imtiaz was like a fountain at that time as he poured the remaining cum all over her face. He got some tissue out of the tissue box and wiped Mili's face with it and gave her some water to drink. He then pulled her on his lap againg and they started to watch the other couple still going at it. By now Binisha had already deepthroated Nokul's dick and was furiously going at it. Nokul was standing on his feet and pistoning in and out of her mouth like a bull. After three more minutes of the mouth fucking Nokul finally finished deep inside Binisha's throat. After the first two shots Binisha brought the dick out of her throat into her mouth and took all of his remaining cum. She then let go of the dick and turned towards Imtiaz and mili. She opened her mouth and showed her mouthfull of cum to them. Then she made a show out of gulping that cum slowly. She also licked clean Nokul's dick clean and put it inside his pants. She then took her previous seat on Nokul's lap and spoke up...
Binisha : So Mili, How was the taste of hot ice cream?
Mili just smiled nervously but said nothing.
Imtiaz: This is the best day of my life so far.
Nokul: (whispering in Binisha's ear.) Let's wrap up here. We have to give them some space  for coming to terms with what happened here. 
Binisha: Ok guys lets get out of here. I am sweating like hell. Lets take a bath in the sea water.
Imtiaz : We are all sweaty right now. We should first go get our change of cloths.
Nokul: Ok.
Nokul paid the remaining bill and all of them exited the resturant. They went back to the bus and took their own change of cloths. Nokul and Imtiaz changed into a bermuda and t shirt right in the bus itself. They walked down to the beach with both of the couple holding their lover's hands.

To be continued.....
----0----

Upcoming updates...
* Betrayals & Sacrifices: Update 17- Binisha's Day Out Part 3.

* Betrayals & Sacrifices: Update 18- Some Secrets Discovered.
[+] 6 users Like worldlover's post
Like Reply
Sorry for the late update. Thanks to everyone to stay with me, reading my story and taking your precious time to comment in my story. Please let me know what you guys think about the latest update. 
I am slow because of the recent hectic work schedule of mine. I also feel bad when I can not deliver an update at the promised date. So please patiently bear with me. I will surely finish the story. Be safe, be healthy and be happy Everyone. Goodnight. 

Wish You All A Very Happy Durga Puja........
[+] 1 user Likes worldlover's post
Like Reply