Fantasy Actress Fantasy Story (All actress in one college)
Waiting bhai
[+] 1 user Likes Pranavsai123's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
update coming tomorrow... episode 10 will be finished tomorrow...
thankq for ur patience
[+] 4 users Like phantom_assassin's post
Like Reply
Bro what happened plss give update
Like Reply
Continue with updates bro. So excited
Like Reply
Now this is becoming boring waiting == lossing interest
[+] 1 user Likes varma1994's post
Like Reply
it is even more boring for me.... 
i have written already 13 episodes in my notepad.. but
i dont know y, the webpage of this site keep on loading forever
website is loading not opening soo not updating... 
its been 15 minutes am trying to post this post... very slow server guyz...
[+] 3 users Like phantom_assassin's post
Like Reply
Dont take the other we all like your writing and are big fans for that 
We understand your issues :Smile but as this gets delayed kind of loosing interest that's it bro
[+] 1 user Likes varma1994's post
Like Reply
(13-10-2020, 03:03 PM)phantom_assassin Wrote: it is even more boring for me.... 
i have written already 13 episodes in my notepad.. but
i dont know y, the webpage of this site keep on loading forever
website is loading not opening soo not updating... 
its been 15 minutes am trying to post this post... very slow server guyz...

We can understand ur problem bro.....don't worry we will wait for u and take ur time ..but try to give some earlier atleast ur reply too...
[+] 2 users Like Pranavsai123's post
Like Reply
Hope you get the issue restored bro
[+] 1 user Likes Test07's post
Like Reply
trisha : ooh godd.. y u came now! if anyone see we r soo dead.

ram : chillout trisha.. we were doing this from long back... no one saw chill.

trisha : y u herenow.

ram : trisha u have changed a lot.. u looking weak and sick and also ur face have swollen little.. what happened?

trisha (in mind) thinking that sai's long threesome session is showing its results..

ram : what u thinking mam.

trisha :nothing ram, am sick from 2days.. i dont know what happened but every part of my body hurting a lot. thats y i came out to pharmacy now to get some medicines.

ram saw the medicine and told "yes trisha u look sickk and weak mayb some flue.. or mayb u missing my fucking.."

trisha : ooh ram.. dont even think about sex.. am dying here even to walk properly with no strength u saying about sex!.

trisha and ram are talking in hall...

hansika and deeksha cant hear anything...

they are silent and scared that anyone might open the door.

ram is convincing trisha to have quick sex..

but trisha is not allowing, she is suffering from lot of pain from yesterdays threesome and she dont want ram to know that she had sex by seeing her vagina.

but ram is not listening...

trisha : ram my vagina is having some itching from couple of days and its all swollen bcz i scratched a lot bcz of itching..soo its swollen.

ram : ooh is it painful?

trisha : yes a lot.. if not why will i not allow to fuck..is it new betwenn us no right?

[Image: b8ac0ee0c904ac05e38dabc7ae9396d2.jpg]

ram : yes trisha mam i understand...

trisha mam opened painkiller tablets from the cover and took 2 tablets infront of ram.

trisha : soo leave now and i will call u when i recovered from this and will hav a nice sex.

ram : okay trisha all the efforts i did to come here are in vain  now.. but its okay..

trisha : am sorry ram.... 

ram : nps mam...

ram dont want to leave the place without fucking trisha... but trisha is not convincing...

ram : i will leave mam... but atleast a blowjob for coming here for u??

trisha : rammm.. plzzz am weak...

ram : just blowjob nothing more.. a quick blowjob.. then i will leave...

trisha wants to get rid of ram asap...

trisha : hmm.. just a blowjob...

ram's happiness has no limits....

ram : thankq trisha u r the most kindhearted women i have ever fucked..
ram and trisha is walking towards bedroom...

hansika and deeksha is hearing approaching footsteps and scared as hell...

hansika and deeksha moved till the corner of that small room to avoid getting caught...

ram switched off the light in the hall and trisha and ram came to bedroom.
they didnt closed the door of the bedroom.

since their room door is opposite to the room where hansika and deeksha are hiding , they can easily see whats going onn in trisha mam's bedroom.
and also the hiding room of hansika and deeksha is total dark and hall is also darkk but lights are onn in bedroom of trisha sooo, hansika and deeksha can see trisha and ram but trisha and ram cant see hansika and deeksha.

hansika wants to see whats happening... so she came near the door and watching from the design holes of the door.

hansika is surprised and watching...

ram is standing in the room facing the door...

trisha is talking something with ram.

now trisha kneeled infront of ram...

trisha pulled ram's pants down...

hansika is watching it keenly...

deeksha is still hiding not watching the show...

trisha pulled down underwear of ram...

ram's dickk is visible to hansika now....

trisha : ram... ur dick is not hard tooo... y u need a blowjob now.?

ram : make it hard trisha  and help me leak my juices...

ram's dick is not hard yet hansika is watchingit...

[Image: nude-man-soft-cock.jpg]

trisha mam put her hand on ram'd dick and trying to make it hard...
trisha mam now camecloser and put ram's dick in mouth and doing a blowjob...

hansika is shocked seeing that and surprised....

she quickly moved near deeksha and told "deeksha u should see the scene... trisha mam is giving blowjob to her hubby..i guess we will njoy a nice show tonight"

deeksha is shocked hearing that.... she wants to see trisha mam on action...

deeksha : really!! let me see...

deeksha dont know that, the guy trisha is giving blowjob is his own lover ram...

deeksha came near door to see action..

she saw through the door.. and got dissapponted...

she couldnt see ram bcz he is sitting on chair and facing the other side and trisha mam on her knees giving blowjob mayb...

she cant see anything except trisha mam moving her head front and back... 
deeksha saw for few minutes but she couldnt see the man or his dick...

deeksha : i couldnt see trisha mam's hubby or his dick dear... i guess we cant meet trisha mam today so lets leave today and come tomorrow to ask forgiveness.

hansika : okay ur wish dear. but we cant leave the room bcz trisha mam will see us bcz she is facing us straight..

deeksha : yes. we will leave when they turned the otherside... meanwhile can u remove this strapon off my hip...

hansika kneeled down infront of deeksha to remove strapon belt..

hansika is trying to remove that strapon belt..

deeksha is seeing the scene of trisha blowjob..

trisha and ram are talking something but deeksha and hansika coulndnt hear anything.

trisha : ram... am giving blowjob from 5 minutes but y its not getting hard!

ram : trisha u giving a good blowjob but my dick need something to flash to get hard mam... something to turn it onn... show ur body atleast mam

trisha : no ram.. am not feeling well...

ram : atleast the boobs mam?? plzz to turn my dickk hard...

trisha is wearing tshirt.. she pulled her loose thsirt down to one side and took one boob out of tshirt...

[Image: thidOIP.4upNrWKe6zm1nEx-qj50xAHaJBpid15.1.jpg]

ram saw the boob and smiling that plan his working out...

deeksha is seeing the show and surprised seeing trisha's boob...

deeksha is thinking trisha mam's boobs r small and young like a teen boobs...

trisha is doing blowjob and ram placed his hand on trisha's boob and rubbing the nipple and pressing the boob..

deeksha is feeling horny seeing the scene...

hansika : deeksha, what r they doing ??? i cant see anything from here and also this strapon belt is bit hard to remove...

deeksha got a horny idea...

deeksha :u want to know what they doing dear??

hansika : yes...

deeksha quickly holded that strapon like a dickk with her hand and with other hand pulled hansika's face toward and pulled this strapon in hansika's mouth...

and moving her hip and fucking hansika in mouth... and removed the dick...
hansika is shocked ny deeksha's dareness...

hansika : ooh godd... u r soo naughty... u put that salty strapon in my mouth... wht if i screamed suddenly...

deeeksha : i know u wont scream.....

hansika : stupid...

deeksha : and one more thing...

deeksha direclty put hand in hansika's tshirt and took out one boob out and rubbed nipples...

[Image: 1x4zvujb1jya_t.jpg]

deeksha : this is what they doing..

hansika : ooh god.. u r seeing trisha mam's boobs.. let me look....

deeksha : but a difference ... ur boob is fair and  like milk jug... but mam's boob is small...

hansika : shutup... u always stare at my jugs.... 

deeksha :yes they r eye catchy....
[+] 1 user Likes phantom_assassin's post
Like Reply
hansika : let me see trisha mam's scene...

deeksha : u can see but bfre that can u do a favour?

hansika : yes what favour?

deeksha : can u do blowjob for my strapon for few minutes?

hansika : ooh god. u despooo deeksha...  what pleasure it will give u if i do blowjob to this rubber srapon?? atleast i will lick ur vagina so u can njoy..

deeksha: no, i feel like am shemale with this strapon attached to me... soo can u?

hansika gave a smile and opened mouth and started doing blowjob..

deeksha is seeing that and turning on...

she feels like she is having dick for real..

deeksha is watching trisha's show and also hansika's blowjob.... 

deekhsa is put her hand on huge boob of hansika and caressing it and rubing nipple..

hansika know that this blowjob wont give deeksha any pleasure.. so to make deeksha more horny.. hansika slowly placed her hands on deeksha's thighs...

hansika moved hands upp and reaced deeksha's ass..

deeksha know what hansika gng to do but deeksha just waiting for itt....

hansika put 2 hands inside deeksha panty and slowly reached deeksha's hot jelly vagina...

vagina is all wet and jelly and panty is also with juices..

hansika moved her fingers into that jelly juices and slowly pushed 2 fingers inside deeksha's hot vagina..

[Image: Deeksha2BSeth2BNude2BPhotos2BNaked2BXXX2...mages1.jpg]

deeksha gasped a second and closed eyes and njoying the sensation.

hansika pulled her fingers out and pushed them inn again. she started finger fuckig deeksha....

deeksha is feeling high pleasure.. she placed both her hands on hansika's head and fucking hansika's mouth with her strapon...

hansika also fingering deeksha deep with 2 fingers...

ram also placed his hands on trisha's head and mouth fucking her...

after few minutes.. deeksha released her juices and got her orgasm... now she cooled down...

hansika took off hands from deeksha's panty..

deeksha smiled and told "i feel like a boy with this dick and ur blowjob and fingering made me a ladyboy.."

hansika smiled..

deeksha : comeon u watch the show... i will standback..

hansika came front and watching the show..

she is seeing trisha's boobs being caressed by that guy..

hansika : how is trisha mam's hubby and his dick??

deeksha : unfortunately, i cannot see neither his face nor his dick....

hansika : poor deeeksha.. then wht did u saw till now...

deeksha : just the blowjob acton of trisha mam and her smal petitie boobs....

hansika is watching trisha mam..

deekska on back of hansika wants to try fucking hansika with that strapon but scared that hansika might make sound and also its deeksha's 1st time handling a strapon.

so she dont hav enough courage to start it..

deeksha atleast wants to feast on that fleshy fairy fat ass of hansika..

deeksha kneeled downn on back of hansika

its all dark in room soo deeksha cant see anything..

deeksha placed hands on hansika's hip...

hansika understood whats deeksha gng to do

hansika dont want to disturb deeksha's flow and also hansika is feeling aroused by seeing the show of trisha mam...

deeksha lifted hansika's dress little up and tied it tight near the hip...

deeksha placed both hands on hansika's panty and feeling the bump of hansika's huge ass...

hansika is watchin the show withoutblinking eye...

ram stopped trisha's blowjob...

ram stoodup from chair...

trisha also stoodup..

rma pulled trisha close and started smooching her deep.

hansika is seeing long dick of ram and surprised... 

[Image: big-black-cock-650x1088.jpg]

length of dickk didnt surprise hansika... bcz sai's dickk is more long... but thickness of ram's dick surprised hansika... ram's dick is thin like a stick...

hansika thinking that ram's dick is soo thinnn that it will break if she sat on that dick for a cowgirl..

hansika : deeksha.. u should see this.. trisha mam and her hubby is smooching... they smooching soo deeply...

deeksha wants to see the show of trisha mam... but hansika's ass is tempting her more....

she confused whther to watch the show... or to work with hansika's assets...

deeksha dont want to miss either hansika's body or trisha's body...

she got a brilliant idea..

deeksha : hansika darling... can u record the show of trisha mam plzz...

hansika : what!! y!!!, 

deeksha : i want to see that later and for now i want to work on ur fat ass...

hansika : ooh god i cantt am scared they might see us.. bcz we r in darkk. soo while we recording they can see the phone screen light...

deeksha : hansika, own the video recorder in phone and make the brighness to zero soo screen will be darkk and can record...

hansika : yes it is good idea.. but u can see the show right! y to record..

deeksha : we got caught to mam while having lesbian session.. soo if we have this recording we can bargain with trisha mam and make sure that she wont complain to my mom about it..

hansika : vow.. excellent idea...

hansika took phone and starting recording with zero brighness... now the show is being recorded and even hansika cant see anything on phone screen bcz of low brighness.

hansika : deeksha, any light coming out from phone?

deeksha saw hansika's hand.. and told "i cannot see ur phone in ur hand... soo chill even they wont see the phone..."

deeksha pulled hansika's panties down to knees..

hansika is feeling that her ass is being relaxed from that panty and can feel the sensation of deeksha's warm breath..

deeksha caresseing hansika's ass...

she planted a kiss on ass and stared licking the asscheeks softly...

hansika is feeling good...

[Image: BigassHansikasexynudenipplehotbuttphotofake.jpg]

in the room, ram broke the kiss and pulled trisha's tshirt down and made her boobs out..

ram took one boob in mouth and pressing the other with hand...

trisha dont want to do.. but she cant control it.. soo she is doing handjob to dick to make ram cum quick..

ram made trisha kneeled and caught her hair and starting mouth fucking trisha...

noise is coming from trisha mouth..... aaah.... oooohhh..... while ram mouth fucking trisha..

ram took the remote of tv and switchedonn tv and put volume little high...

now room is filled with tv noise..

not only ram but hansika is also feeling relaxed that trisha mam cant hear them even if something went wrong noisy...

deeksha also happy hearing songs in the tv....

deeksha slapped on hansika's ass...... saying "now they cant hear us..."

hansika : yes even we cant hear them...

deeksha placed her hand on hansika's vagina...

hansika : aaah.. ur touch is awesome..

deeksha : u got a river of juices in here...

hansika : lucky for u..

deeksha : yeah.. hansika can u bend a little and make ur ass strtch out soo it will give me easy access to lick and finger..

hansika bent little and made her legs wide and strteched her ass out.

hansika is holding phone in one hand and took support of wall with other hand and in bent position watching the show and recording it.

deeksha is rubbing wet vagina of hansika... n hansika is controlling her moans...

ram stopped blowjob and asked trisha "trisha let me lick ur sweet vagina plzz.."

trisha dont want ram to get any doubt that her vagina is being used by sai... and also she is with lot of pain she told "ram no... i already told u only blowjob thast it"

ram : yes but plzz... just licking softly thats it...

trisha knows he wont leave untill she agrees...

trisha : okay.. butits paining make it gentle..

ram : y its paining mam...

trisha dont want ram to get any doubt on sai....

trisha : my hubby came and stayed for 2 days and left yesterday night... soo u know what a distant relation hubby will do to wife if he got 2 days with wife right??

ram laughed!!.... sooo u had a bang banggg with hubby.... that is y.. all this pains...

trisha: yes...

ram let me see how ur hubby handled ur pussy....

ram pulled trisha's pants down and removed them....

she turned her and saw her ass.. and told.. u getting more sexy everyday...

he pulled chair and made trisha sit on itt...

ram made trisha's legs folded and put them to 2 sides of chair...

he pulled trisha's ass little down and now trisha's vagina is wide open and clear to ram....

her asshole also is open and easily accessible..

hansika is watching the seen with silence and njoying the fingering by deeksha...

hansika is seeing vagina of trisha for 1st time its bit far soo not very clear..

ram kneeeled infront of trisha and placed his fingers on juicy vagina of trisha and opened it...

its all reddish and vagina lips are also swollen.. and ram observed that entrance of asshole is also bit open and reddish swollen...

ram : ur vagina looks like well used by ur hubby these 2 days... it looks like he banged u continuusly for 2 days without rest...

trisha smiled and told shutup...

ram came close and put his tongue on trisha's cliotiroes and gave a soft lick around it...

[Image: Trisha-Krishnan-fake-nude-pic-1.jpg]

trisha moaned "hmmmmm"
Like Reply
ram understood trisha is gtting horny too...

ram again placed his tongue and started circling the clitories...

trisha is moaning hmmmm.... do it.....

trisha closed eyes and njoying it...

hansika getting more n more horny seeing it...

hansika : deeskha look at them.. her hubby is licking mam's vagina.. i wish someone dhr to lick my vagina tooo....

deeksha : naughty girl.... u giving hints to me....

deeksha took off finger from hansika's vagina and stoodup and camenear door to see...

deeksha saw the scene and trisha mam closing eyes horny expression and getting horny...

deeksha can see only trisha mam's face and she sitting on chair with legs up and her hubby'd face inbetween her legs...

deeksha : my luck is bad.. i cant see neither mam's vagina nor his hubby's dick.. not atleast his face!!

hansika : u dont worry dear... everything is being recorded... u can watch itt in HD later..

deeksha : yes record it nicely...

hansika : yes recording.. i wish charmi mam is hers soo that she will understand how turned onn i amm and can lick my burnng vagina..

deeksha : naughty girl!... u think am any  lesss!!!.. i can do more the charmi mam....

deeksha kneeled down again..

deeksha cameunder hansika's vagina to lickk.... but due to hansika standing and deeksha kneeled down.. it is bit tought to lick like that...

deeksha : hansika... i cant lick ur sweet vagina like this... 

hansika : uff.... which position u want me to be on?

deeksha : be on 4 legs like a dog... so i can lick easily and also u can watch andd record mam's show easily.

hansika : i know , u like doggy position soo much right?

deeksha smiled..

hansika came to doggy position and recording the show and with one hand took support of floor...

deeksha : i guess doggy position is bit tough for u bcz of those huge milk jugs hanging downwards in doggy...

hansika : shutup...but u still made 2 pairs of huge milk jugs hanging in doggy me and charmi mam..

due to darkness in room deeksha cant see anything but she aparted hansika asscheeks and put her face inbetween them and started licking it with tongue...

[Image: 1549468384500.jpg]

hansika is moaning "hmmm... u doing it baby... doo...

deeksha is licking juicyyyy vagina for hansika...

in room trisha mam also njoying the licking...

trisha mam is totally high and njoying the licking with closed eyes and hands on ram's hair...

ram while licking slowly took trisha's own pants which she removed earlier and he slowly tied one leg of trisha to one side of chair and other leg to other side of chair..

trisha didnt noticed that her legs are tied to chair...

ram is tongue fucking trisha and she totally forgot the surroudnng and njoying ittt..

ram now took the panty of trisha from floor and he slowly caught trisha's hands with his hands and made them in X position and slowly tied them with her own panty...

trish sensed that she cant move her hands but bcz of pleasure for ram's licking she not bothered about it...

ram while licking slowly too of his belt from his pants and he tied trisha belly to the chair....

now trisha is all locked up...

[Image: Hot-bdsm-Trisha-tied-boobs-and-sexy-legs...84x600.jpg]

hansika is seeing it with excitement that what is gng to open... is this part of their fantasy or he wants to bang her hard...!

hansika is waitig for it...

hansika : deeksha darling lick harder.... push ur tongue deeep into my vagina....

deeksha : ur huge ass is in middle to push my tongue deeper... such a huge ass.... but dont worry... let me adjust my position and lickk it deeper..

deeksha is on knees and planning something else....

in room ram slwoly stopped licking and came to kiss trisha deep..

ram is kissing trisha...

trisha slowly coming into senses.. and feeling that she cant move her legs or hands or body...

ram without wasting time placed his dickk on top of vagina and gave one strong push......

trisha screamed soooo loudd "aaaaaahhhh"

even hansika is shocked by that scream and deeksha also panicked by that scream....

trisha cant even speak except screaling loudly....

ram's dick has reacher end of trisha's vagina with one hard push... 

8 inchh thinn ram's dickk has totally penetrated into trisha's swollen vagina...

ram didnt moved dick from the vagina...

ram's dickk is thin for trisha's vagina and also bit loose for trisha's vagina.. but by pushing at once all the 8 inch inside trisha is feeling like her life is gone.

trisha is crying loudly with screams and trying hard to move her legs hands and body,, but its all tied tight...

[Image: BoobstiedTrishanakedbondagecryingfake.jpg]

ram is smiling and trisha is crying...

deeksha slowly took position in back of hansika.

she is holding her strapon an inch behind hansika's vagina.

deeksha : hansika dear what happend y mam screamed!

hansika turned her head to tell deeksha...

hansika : her hubby "aah..."...

hansika didnt finished her sentence and hansika groaned "aahhh" with controlling her voice...

[Image: CFB4DA1.gif]

on the backside... deeksha with one hard push.. penetrated the strapon deep into hansika's vagina.... all the 5 inch strapon enetered into hansika's vagina..

hansika : uff.... i guess u pushed totallly inn right?? (with controlling little pain)...

deeksha : yupp.....

hansika : what if i screamed like trisha mam... we could get caught....

deeeksha : i know u wont scream.....am confident...

hansika : ahaa... y r u sooo confident....

deeksha : i know... this strapon is nothing compared to ur huge vagina dear.....

hansika smiled....

deeksha pulled that strapon out and pushed it again innn.... 

hansika moaned aaah...

deeksha placed both her hands on both the asscheeks of hansika and stared fucking hansika hardly...

hansika is in good pleasure moaning..... silently...

deeksha is pulling strapon all the way out and pushing ut hard all the way inn and fucking speedy...

sound of deeksha's hip touching hansika's ass is making "thap... thap... thap..." sound...

hansika : darling u r making noise.... they might hear us...

deeksha : chill dear, with that tv noise they wont hear....

deeksha is banging hansika vagina holding her hair and squeesing her butts.

deeksha : voww hansika this is awesome.. i feeel like i hav a dickk... fucking like this is awesome..

hansika is moaning softly and watchig the show..

trisha is still crying in pain... and asking to remove..
Like Reply
but ram told to control it will finish soon..

ram pulled his dick out and again pushed it inn.. trisha again screamed...

ram didnt cared about trisha's screams and started banging trisha with full hard pushes...

trisha is screaming and crying...

she trying to resist but trisha cant mve tied tightly...

ram is fucking trisha mercilessly...

ram leaned on trisha and fucking her and smooching her...

ram is licking trisha's boobs.

trisha's pain is slowly calming down...

ram is still fucking...

ram asked trisha to suckk his nipples..

trisha saw at ram with sad looks saying u dont care about my pains...

ram : i know about... u always say pain at 1st and then u will njoy the sex...

ram put his cgest near trisha's mouth and trisha started sucking ram's nipples.

trisha's pain is gng away.. slowly she started to njoy the fuck...

ram's dick is very thinn  and she dont get enough pleasure like she got while fucking sai's dick... but ram's dick is also long enough to 
reach deep and making trisha moan...

deeksha also fucking hansika hardly...

deeksha want to see hansika's asshole and also the movement of strapon while going inn hansika's vagina and while coming out... but its all dark and not possible..

soo deeksha fucking blindly.. 

trisha is moaning while ram fucking... and trisha finally moaning loudly that she cuming,,, ooh yeah... she came..

ram also moaning... am gonna cumm... am gonna cum....

trisha : nooooo...not in my vagina plzzzz...... plzzzz... nooo.... u not using condommm dont cum in my vagina...

ram : i cant cotrol now....

trsha : plzz... take it outtt.....

ram told okay and pulled his dickk out bfre cuminng and pushed it in trisha's asshole at once with full strength....

more than half of ram's thin dickk penetrated trisha's asshole with 1 push.....

trisha screamed sooo loudly.....

trisha is screaming in pain "am dying.... dying aaaaahh..."

ram : u wont b pregnant in asshole...

ram is feeling trisha's asshole is not as tight as before...

but trisha's ashole is bit swollen and reddish bcz of yesterday's fucking...

soo she feeling extreme pain of skin getting tearedd....

she is screaming continisuly saying "nooooo...no..."

ram increased tv volume...

even deeksha has stopped fucking hansika and listening to screams...

trisha crying plzzz.... leave me...

ram didnt listened and started pulling his dick out and pushing it again inn...

trisha crying more n more...

ram is fucking trisha's asshole without any mercy..

trisha is screaming "rammm fuckk u.... i swear i will never allow u again to fuck me.... its a big mistake to fuck with u... u r monster....aaaah paining... "

ram : okay dont allow trisha... then i will make u rmbr this special night in ur whole life....

trisha : u motherfucker leave me.... aaaha paining...

ram is fucking more rapidly.... "am gonna cum... am gonna cum... oooh yeah...."

ram released his sperm in trisha's asshole... he gave couple of strokes and took his dickk out..

[Image: trisha2Banal2Bcopy.jpg]

ram : trisha ur asshole is awesome.......

trisha with crying voice "get lost u motherfuckr.."

ram brought his dick close to trisha's mouth.... and told "suckk it off and taste ur ownn asshole...."

trisha opened mouth... ram put his dickk inn...

trisha sucked ram's dick clean.. and at once trisha is biting ram's dickk tightly with teeth...

ram is screaming...

trisha didnt released ram's dickk......she caught it with her teeth tightly , he is screaming in pain....

ram saying "aaah..."

but trisha not releasing..... ram slapped on trisha's face and boobs continously... trisha screamed in pain and released ram's dick...

there are teeth marks on ram's dickkk.... if trisha bite a minute like this... the teeth would definitely penetrated dick and bleed.

ram's dick is paining as helll....

ram is angry...

trisha : i could u have chopped ur dick off by my teeth but i didnt bczz i have sympathy.... sooo release me and leave now...

ram : how dare u to bite my dick!!!, u r still tied and not movable..i can do wtvr nowww with u.... but i wont do anything.. bcz i am not a bad guy... and alsoa m not a good guy to release u and leave simply....

trisha is silent...

hansika is watching all the curiosly, one thing she understood now is... that guy is not trisha's hubby....

deeksha is still on back side of hansika...waiting for hansika to say what is happening inside trisha's room.

ram wore his dress and took his burka and wore it...

trisha "untie me...."

ram came to trisha... he took trisha's bra from shelves and made that into a ball and made trisha open mouth and put that bra in trisha's mouth....

trisha cant speak now....

he didnt put totally innn... he put half inn so that trisha can breath easily...

he saw a sleep mask for eyes near trisha's table...

he brought that mask and put on trisha's eyes...

trisha is moving her head as noo... no....

trisha now cant see anything and also she cant talk anything....

trisha is crying....

ram : this is ur punishment trisha , now i will leave u like this...and will leave the maindoor open and leave... if anyone comes to ur flat and see u like this... then u wil loose ur respcet and dignity.... and if the people saw  u are with sex hunger then they will fuckk u again bcz u cant see them... soo u will know how to treat a dickk...

ram told bye and left the flat door open.....
[+] 2 users Like phantom_assassin's post
Like Reply
Really hot show.... Waiting for more

Thanks a ton for making this Sunday a shagday
Like Reply
trisha cant move or cant do anything...

hansika is still in shockk about what has happened...

deeksha dont know what happened....

deeksha : am bored here being idle... darling.. can i fuckk ur asshole... plz... i nvr tried soo can i try it on u plzz...

hansika : not now.... be silent... for 5 minutes...

hansika bfre going out of the room want to make sure ram has left the room..

she waited 5 minutes...

hansika : deeksha darling a surprise for u.. but whatever it iss donttt talk a single word from ur mouth... okay??

deeksha : okayy but what happened?

hansika stopped recording and clsoed phone and keep it in pocket...

hansika gotup and wore her pants and adjusted her dress..

deeksha also stoodup and adjusted her dress and tried to remove strapon...

but hansika stopped deeksha and told "dont remove... u might find it useful..."

hansika slowly opened door...

deeksha saw trisha mam shocked seeing mam tied to chair nude with open pussy and asshole and her eyes are blindfolded...

hansika took deeksha to hall to talk...

hansika : i guess the guy trisha mam fucked is not her hubby, he fucked and something happened between them and he punished mam like this tying like this and put bra in her mouth to make her dumb and left saying will come morning if she is same like this... i feel pity for her..

deeksha felt happy hearing this..

deeksha : u wont feel pity aftr u heard what she did to me aftr u and charmi mam left the room when we got caught..

hansika : what she did?

deeksha told about fingering trisha mam did to deeksha and spitting on her and being boss and all...

hansika is shocked hearing that..

hansika : y didnt u told me earlier...

deeksha : this bitch warned me if i told to u or anyone.. that she will reveal this to my mum...

hansika : such a bitch she is...

deeksha :now what?

hansika : tht guy had already torutured her enough... we will hav little funn and leave...bcz she wont know who we r anyway..

deeksha : yes...

hansika : lets go, dont talk anything...

hansika and deeksha came to trisha's room...

trisha dont know that they came...

they came sw trisha for a minute..

hansika started recording itt...
Like Reply
deeksha is staring at trisha's asshole....

sperm is leaking from trisha's asshole...

deeksha sighned hansika that she is gng to fuckk trisha anally... 

hansika showed okay sign...

deeksha came close took position and with one push she pushed half strapon into trisha's ass...

trisha is nodding her head as no... no...

she is panicked....

deeksha is feeling that asshole is tighttt and its her 1st time fucking an assole... she is feeling awesome...

she pushed whole strapon inside asshole and fucking...

trisha's tears started rolling down cheeks...

deeksha is fucking trisha hardly..

hansika is searching for something in room..

she opened a cuboard and found a bag..

she opened that bag..she found strapons and dildos....

hansika is shocked seeing them..

hansika took a double sided long dildo..

she brought double sided dildo to deeksha

[Image: 31429-22.jpg]

deeksha is surprised seeing that dildo... its double headed and long and thick... 

hansika came and opened deeksha's mouth and put that dildo in her mouth...

deeksha sucked it and made wet..

hansika removed that dildo and brough near trisha's vagina... 

hansika pushed that one side of dildo in trisha's vagina..

trisha whined in pain wid cloth in mouth.. she is shaking the chair with pain and trying to resist as hard as she can...

hansika pushed 5 inch of that dildo in trisha's tight pussy... and stopped deeksha's fucking.. and pulled deeksha closer and told "sssh.."

deeksha is silent...

hansika took another end of dildo and slowly inserted it inn deeksha's vagina...

[Image: imagesqtbn3AANd9GcTdoORxNpTfYQBNaz22Jq65...sqpCAU.jpg]

deeksha is silenlt moaning in pleasure..

hansika's is feeling the tightness of deeksha's vagina while pushing the dildo inside.

she pushed 5 inch inside deeksha's vagina..

hansika now signed deeksha to fuckk now...

deeksha slowly fucking trisha...

trisha is screaming in pain and deeksha is silenlt moaning in pleasure...

hansika is recording the show off deeksha fucking trisha and its awesome to see that double sided dildo fucking both trisha's vagina and deeksha's vagina while deeksha is fucking trisha's asshole with strapon...

deeksha is in cloudnine... with pleasure...

trisha is being double penetrated and deeksha is not only fucking both holes of trisha but also her own vagina herself by moving her hipp front and back...

trisha is screaming...

hansika came close to trisha and sucking trisha's boobs.... and making trisha feel little comfortable...

deeksha signed hansika that she want to suck boobs...

hansika came near deeksha... and pulled her dress down and showed her huge boobs to deeksha and she put her nipple in deeksha's mouth and making her lick...

deeksha is feeling awesome..
Like Reply
hansika now came back of deeksha and recording and seeing how deeksha's ass is jigling while fucking trisha...

hansika kissed on deeksha's white sexy ass and gently opened her asscheeks to see the asshole...

deeksha's fair assshole is infront of hansika...

deeksha is scared what she gng to do...

hansika inserted her tongue in asshole and licking deeksha's asshole...

deeksha is feeeling extreme pleasure by licking and fucking...

in no time deeksha fucking trisha rapidlyy and released her juices...

now deeksha stopped fucking.. and gestured hansika that am done releasing juices now u take a round on trisha...

hansika nodded as no..not interested...

deeksha moved away from trisha... backwards...

strapon from trisha's asshole is out and also dildoo from deeksha's vagina is out and that other side of dildo is still in trisha's vagina.

trisha is breating heavily after that fuck..

[Image: imagesqtbn3AANd9GcRjyKuOXxeePQXhKyWpAo-f...sqpCAU.jpg]

now hansika pulled that dildo from trisha's vagina... its soo tight fitted perfectly in trisha's vagina...

hansika gave phone to deeksha to record...

hansika stood besyd trisha mam.

hansika opened legs wider and divided vagina lipss of her directing towards trisha's face..

deeksha is thinking wht hansika is gng to do...

[Image: MilkywhitenakedbodyHansikaMotwanifullnudefakeporn.jpg]

within a second, a thin stream of pee with high pressure coming out from hansika's vagina and falling directly on trisha's face and body...

deeksha is surprised recording this awkward thing...

[Image: trisha20bathing20nude20in20shower20hot20...icture.jpg]

trisha is nodding her head as no...no....

hansika's stream of pee has ended..

trisha is all wet with hansika's pee..

hansika gestured deeksha to go pee on that bitch...

deeksha is feeling bit shy and little awkward to pee on her and also pee is not coming for deeksha..

deeksha gestured pee is not coming..

hansika (with low voice whispering): i can make u squirt....

deeksha know what does squirt mean and told nooo.. bcz she might moan loudly while squirting and trisha mam might find them.

deeksha : will try some other time... u make trisha squirt.... i wil see...

hansika kneeled infront of trisha's vagina..

deeksha also kneeled and holding that double head thick dildo in hand.

hansika put her hand on vagina lips.

trisha is scared and moving her hips...

hansika pushed 2 fingers inside trisha's vagina...

trisha is making silent noises as NO NO NO...

hansika started rapid fingering deeepp and deeep...

hansik is fingering with high speed deeper to make trisha squirt...

trisha is in pain.... silenlty screaming..
Like Reply
hansika increaed her speed of fingring and trisha is near to squirting...

deeksha also know that trisha is gng to squirt by trisha's legs movment and shivering...

deeksha put her hand on hansika's hand which is fingering trisha's vagina and making hansika finger more fastly... and with other hand she holding dildo.

trisha's legs shivering more... trisha is lifting her hipppp to release peee by squirting.. trisha is about to squirt... but deeksha made hansika pull her fingers from trisha's vagina and at once deeksha pushed that dildo inn trisha's vagina...

hansika is surprised by deeksha's idea...

trisha's is dying to squirt

trisha's huge squirtimg stream is blocked by that dildo in vagina...

hansika and deeksha did a highfive... and hansika gesterued deeksha good idea...

hansika saw trisha's vagina...

droplets of pee is leaking from side of vagina alongside of dildo...

hansika pushed that dildo deep.. now pee drops has stopped..

trisha's vagina is tightly packed with that dildoo....

[Image: Trisha-naked-nipple-torture-sitting-on-p...sm-pic.jpg]

trisha is crying in pain...

trisha tried pushing the dildo out with force to peeee but its tight and she cant pushhhh..

deeksha (whispering) : this bitch deserve this....

hansik : yes..

deeksha : now will leave...

deeksha and hansika dressed quickly... and leaving to their rooms..

deeksha stopped at door steppp. and came back to trisha again and took the small strapon lying in floor and pushed it inside trisha's asshole...

trisha in grave pain...

deeksha spitted on trisha's face like trisha did on deeksha earlier...

they took pics of trisha.. in that position and also took some selfies with trisha...

hansika saw trisha's phone on table...

hansika took trisha's phone and put it in trisha's hands which r tied.. and they left..

hansika and deeksha came out of trisha's flat and closed the flat door. and hugged each other for wonderful idea..

deeksha is happy now that she is finally got relief from trisha mam's prblm.

now deeksha and hansika can blackmail trisha and can shut trisha's mouth about the earier lesbian act they caught.

deeksha told hasnika to share video...

hansika told will do later...

deeksha left to her house and saw her mum tabu is sleeping and felt relaxed and slept.

hansika also left to her flat and slept...
Like Reply
trisha is trying hard to untie but not happening...

phone is in her hand, but she cant see anythig to dial...

she somehow opened call history with blindeyes and dialled the 1st number in thecall history....

trisha put in loudspeaker... and phone is ringing...

trisha is tensed for whom the cal is connecting....

she heard voice in phone and got thoda relief....

its kajal on phone...

kajal(on call) : hello mam..

[Image: kajal_agarwal5.jpg]

trisha made no noise..

kajal : hello mam.. what happened u called me this late nite and not replying...

trisha is still silent and trying to make noises with mouth she is making uuuh... uuuh.....

kajal heard it and shocked... she understand trisha cant speal bcz something is happened...

kajal quicly gotup from sleep... and coming out of room to go to trisha mam's room.. 

but kajal is scared to go alone...

soo she wokeup anushka.. and told something has happened to trisha mam she called me...

anushka and kajal is walking towards trisha mam's flat.

[Image: 276083938a62a77713f3ae830a0e6b72.jpg]

they saw trisha mam's flat's door is left opened..

they quickly came inside and shocked seeing trisha mam....

trisha mam is in same position, tied to a chair with wide open legs and dildo in vagina and small strapon in asshole and covered with pee. and bllinfolded...

anushka is more shocked seeing her like that as she dont have any physical relation with trisha and she dont understand whts the relation btwn trisha and kajal and how these 2 met.

they stood a minute like that shocked seeing trisha mam.

trisha mam understoos someone came by footsteps and making noise mmm... mmm....

anushka and kajal quickly rushed to trisha mam...

kajal opened her blinfolds...

its all stinky with pee smelll..

kajal removed the bra which is put inside trisha's mouth by ram to make her silent...

after the bra is removed from mouth... trisha is crying loudly........ saying.. "paining..... paining.... remove those strapons from my holes..."

anushka quickly kneeled infront of trisha's vagina.

anushka at once pulled the strapon from trisha's vagina out.. a huge stream of pee with full force came out of trisha's vagina and hit anushka's mouth directly and within seconds stream of pee ended and made anushka's face hair, dress all wet with pee...

[Image: crop.phpra1NZObM06odoxQDcDjY6SVo_fm6R-XK...0RlNsZ.jpg]

it happened suddenly within fraction of seconds that anushka dont have time to move and trisha cant control it bcz the pee is by squirting  blocked till now by that dildo.

[Image: fcca1d93651d4c85286fd686361c1767.jpg]

kajal : oops..

anushka : now i understand y u went to mouth 1st giving me task to remove this dildo...

trisha's pain is controlled little and her crying is controlled by leaking the pee....

anushka : mam.. i should expect anything similar coming out from asshole too while removing this strapon??..

trisha nodded her head as NO... nothing..

anushka slowly removed the strapon from  trisha's asshole...

kajal untied trisha totally..

kajal made trisha wear a nighty.

kajal and anushka made trisha mam sleep on bed....

trisha mam is feeling full weak and with full pains.'

her legs and hands are still shivering...

kajal : what happened mam who did this to u??

trisha dont want to talk about it and dont wantto tell about ram and also she dont know who did that humiliation after ram left,so she is silent.

trisha : plzz dont ask about it... i need some rest, thankq soo much for helping..plzz dont let anyone know it..

kajal : okay mam...

trisha : anushka thankq for u too and am sorry for squirting on u, hope u understand...

anushka : its okay mam... iwill go wash and come.

[Image: crop.phprEmTHICQ0cCvePxge4tV7EkST3Yc64uk...w9qagd.jpg]

anushka went to washroom to wash the pee of face and hair..

she washed and her tshirt is all wet with pee..

she removed tshirt and washed tshirt and put on washroom hanger to dry.

anushka is on bra...

anushka : kajal, i need a tshirt, my tshirt is all wet, can u get me one of mam's..

trisha's tshirts wont fit anushka... but trisha have some of tabu's tshirt in her cupboard...

trisha pointed towards the cupboard of tshrts to kajal.

kajal : anu.. its in the cupboard come and take dear no problem.

anu :okay coming...

anushka came out of washroom without bra..

she is wearing trackpant in bottom and only bra in up..

[Image: 74076806.jpg]

trisha saw anushka's ample boobs in bra and also her hugely well built body of anushka and thought anu is also similar to tabu...

trisha is seeing at huge cleavage of anushka and her sexy large tummy.

anushka didnt mind and went to that cupbord and took a tshirt from that cupboard and wore.

[Image: 4902487de9fca3dcbf94adef3b1d94dc.jpg]

anushka : whose tshirt  is this mam.. it's even large for me....

trisha dont want to tell its tabu's so she told, its my cousins.

kajal : okay mam, u sleep now, we will leave..

trisha : can u 2 stay here tonight plz am little scared..

anushka understand trisha's fear and told okay mam, we wil sleep here and leave morning..

trisha is soo tired and she slept within few minutes.

[Image: 02Bcover.jpg]

anushka and kajal also slept..

***End of Episode -10 ***
Like Reply
What a Fucking hot Update!!!!!!!!!!!!
[+] 2 users Like PANNIRUVAEL KHAI's post
Like Reply