Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest by Indiansubmale - a tribute
@mansi - When I read the story again - Manu is going to be a emasculated cuckold. Will he be humiliated - it will depend what a person will be considered humiliation. I read this again, and how Kavitha is conditioning Manu is becoming clear. The initial masturbation and the navel ring with A.A at the end of unfinished story are leading to that. I also believe Kavitha will stay with Manu -- but will have total control. With regard to Prem (Amir) and Gowri -- that is the interesting part.

Remember Kavitha's question and her "suggestions"
[+] 1 user Likes kittepo's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(15-09-2020, 06:36 AM)kittepo Wrote: @mansi - When I read the story again - Manu is going to be a emasculated cuckold. Will he be humiliated - it will depend what a person will be considered humiliation. I read this again, and how Kavitha is conditioning Manu is becoming clear. The initial masturbation and the navel ring with A.A at the end of unfinished story are leading to that. I also believe Kavitha will stay with Manu -- but will have total control. With regard to Prem (Amir) and Gowri -- that is the interesting part.

Remember Kavitha's question and her "suggestions"

@ kittepo

Its heartening seeing you refreshing for the tribute. My sincere thanks to you and all the readers anxiously waiting for the tribute.

I sincerely draw your attention on following:

A.A had appearances four times in the story.

At 2nd instance of tatoo Manu converse with Kavita.

[Ch. 23 Pt. 1]

"Don't pretend to me, Kavi. The letters A.A were in the middle of the heart and you know it, and I know you know it."
There was a long silence from her end, as I heard her exhale deeply.
"If that's what you think it says, Manu, then that's what it says."

[Ch. 22 Pt.2]

Kavita says in a different context.

"Things are not necessarily what they look like."

I personally believe, things are not necessarily same always, what they look like. A conditioned mind falls prey to illusion.
[+] 2 users Like manasi's post
Like Reply
(15-09-2020, 07:16 PM)manasi Wrote: @ kittepo

Its heartening seeing you refreshing for the tribute. My sincere thanks to you and all the readers anxiously waiting for the tribute.

I sincerely draw your attention on following:

A.A had appearances four times in the story.

At 2nd instance of tatoo Manu converse with Kavita.

[Ch. 23 Pt. 1]

"Don't pretend to me, Kavi. The letters A.A were in the middle of the heart and you know it, and I know you know it."
There was a long silence from her end, as I heard her exhale deeply.
"If that's what you think it says, Manu, then that's what it says."

[Ch. 22 Pt.2]

Kavita says in a different context.

"Things are not necessarily what they look like."

I personally believe, things are not necessarily same always, what they look like. A conditioned mind falls prey to illusion.

Yes, and I am saying the same think -- they are not the same as well. I think A.A is a ruse.. if you know what I mean but gives and important clue
[+] 1 user Likes kittepo's post
Like Reply
Can anybody help me to add a poll in this thread.

I am not able to locate the link.
[+] 1 user Likes manasi's post
Like Reply
(18-09-2020, 09:31 AM)manasi Wrote: Can anybody help me to add a poll in this thread.

1-click report link on 1st post of 1st page...of this thread
2-request to mods........to add poll
Like Reply
(18-09-2020, 09:31 AM)manasi Wrote: Can anybody help me to add a poll in this thread.

Ok dear

Give me the question and the options/answers.

I will add the poll.

Namaskar
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply
(18-09-2020, 07:04 PM)sarit11 Wrote: Ok dear

Give me the question and the options/answers.

I will add the poll.

Namaskar

@sarit11

Thank you for your overwhelming support.

The question is:
Please give your opinion, if you have read the original story.
As per original storyline, in coercing Manu   ---

and the options are:

1. Kavita manipulated Prem
2. Prem Manipulated Kavita
3. They jointly planned together
4. They individually manipulated each other
5. They planned iindependently without manipulating each other

Thanks in advance.
Like Reply
(18-09-2020, 07:56 PM)manasi Wrote: @sarit11

Thank you for your overwhelming support.

The question is:
Please give your opinion, if you have read the original story.
As per original storyline, in coercing Manu   ---

and the options are:

1. Kavita manipulated Prem
2. Prem Manipulated Kavita
3. They jointly planned together
4. They individually manipulated each other
5. They planned iindependently without manipulating each other

Thanks in advance.
Option 1

And waiting for your version of story to start dude

Went your going to start dude???
[+] 1 user Likes sakshisanthosh143's post
Like Reply
(18-09-2020, 08:15 PM)sakshisanthosh143 Wrote: Option 1

100% agree...........kavita manupulated not only prem but manu and everyone & everything
she is a real witch and manu is a real licker............all... including manu & amir used by kavita as pawn on her chessboard 

voted on your poll.................
Like Reply
Manasi as per the story goes 3rd one is the right one, I don't think other options are possible. There's nothing like she manipulate Prem/Amir Manu is a rich guy who cares about his responsibilities when this type of scenario occurred 3rd automatically generated.
[+] 1 user Likes Dhundari's post
Like Reply
(18-09-2020, 08:15 PM)sakshisanthosh143 Wrote: Option 1

@sakshisanthosh143

Please take your time to exercise your option in the poll. The poll result will be interesting. It appears, very few readers have read the original story.

Oct' 20 is not far away.
Like Reply
Two other writers tried to finish this story but failed to give it a proper ending, because whatever ending the author will try to give it will always be inappropriate as it is not an original Indian story and I can guarantee that later some other author will again try to end it and will again fail and this will continue, all of these for a fake product of time pass of some random guy. It will be nothing but a sheer waste of time and energy something which the author can spend behind a genuine work which will enhance her writing skills. Those who are encouraging the author and even urging the author to start as fast as possible only want to jerk off, they have nothing to do with originality and when some other author will start the same again they will encourage that author too. Someone else posted that affairs happen in real life, of course they do all over the world (which includes India) but that has nothing to do with a copy of western fantasy. Even in the west where the society is far less conservative, the majority of divorces are due to the infidelity of the spouse, very recently famous rapper Cardi B announced that she is going to end her marriage because of her husband's infidelity and there were many other celebs in the past who broke up or filed for divorce for the same reason, which clearly states that even they belong to the high society, worth over hundreds of millions of dollars, reside in mansions, they are not that open-minded after all this is what reality is. When it comes to India the scenario is completely different, whatever has been mentioned in the story is impossible to happen in real life. Though I wrote in my previous post that some couples in metros practice cuckolding, yeah there are some open-minded high society 
People who practice open marriage, group sex and are also regular in rave parties, but they are 0.1% of our population. The law in our country is so biased towards women that basically a woman can put fake bang charges on any man and ruin his life forever. That's why many men even stay away from indulging into casual sex, a friend of mine was approached by his colleague, who happened to be a married woman in her late twenties, but he backed off, later his reaction was " agar baad me Phasa diya toh? Blackmail kiya toh mai barbaad ho jaunga " my job, career everything will be ruined including my life and these things happen too, a mp was framed by a woman on the grounds of bang on the false promise of marriage. That mp stated that she was blackmailing him for months and squeezing out money from him. Reality is so far far away from this fantasy plot or rather copy of a fantasy plot. Yet there are several great Indian erotic stories which are based on Indian circumstances, I've read so many of them on gossip itself. You cannot give a realistic ending to an unrealistic story which didn't even have a realistic beginning. If you now suddenly turn a wimp into a man who has self-respect and who will confront his wife and her lover, take revenge on Prem, teach them  a lesson, win his wife back or divorce Kavita and move on or start having an affair with another woman in order to make Kavita jealous or have a fight with prem, throw him out of his house etc. none of them will fit in this plot and it will once again be a useless wastage of time like it had been in the past. 
The plot was never realistic, no man will ever allow his wife's ex to move in with them and even if he does what kind of normal man even if he is weak and coward masturbates and ejaculates while searching through his wife's lover's personal stuff, is it realistic. In reality no one will tolerate that much insult as manu did, he did nothing when prem bullied him, slapped him and revealed that he's fucking his wife he even did nothing when manu broke his hand and still allowed him to stay, each and every sentence of this story resembles those black men's fantasy stories where they insult white people as much as they can. No woman in real life irrespective of the race will ever torment her breadwinner husband like that, if she is going through a troubled marriage she'll seek divorce, if she's cheating on her husband she'll keep it a secret and if she gets busted either she'll be kicked out or forgiven and the same thing goes with men too and mind-boggling stories can be written on this realistic plot. In an Indian society even if your neighbors smell something fishy they'll start complaining like " yeh sarifon ka moholla hai yaha yeh sab nahi chalega". In fact  those couples who follow open marriage in real life are the ones who have enormous love for each other. No matter in which direction you take the story it will be inappropriate except the ideal one in which prem impregnates Kavita and manu accepts, manu licking prem's ejaculate from Kavita's vagina, Kavita and prem have 2/3 children and manu is fathering them. Sounds unrealistic, the original author knew Indian readers won't be able to digest it that's why he left it incomplete. A black man's fantasy have nothing to do with India. If you're so desperate to give it an ending then why not rewrite it from the beginning, keep the characters unchanged but change the plot, write the full story your way, that'll enhance your writing skills and it will be your own genuine story.
[+] 2 users Like xx30's post
Like Reply
@ xx30

My dear friend. It appeared you have missed my first post. I had clearly mentioned that "To some extent it appeared to be realistic."

I really failed to absorb your true concern. To some extent we, all members visit xxx forums, have some inclination to pervert mentality, which may be acceptable as normal in medical fields. You know, there are difference between art and obscene. The demarcation is very critical and fortunately not rigid. It changes with our values in life and understanding.

If you have rigid objection in accepting the story as real one, no problem. Take it as a product of wild fantasy and continue reading. And as you are a regular visitor of different xxx sites, you have come across a lot of them. I consider, it should not be a problem for you to read it as fantasy one.

People have their own problems in life. Some try to find similarity of their constrained life into the wild fantasies of others. I find nothing objectionable. Earlier I had mentioned that, mind is conditioned. A little thinking will find you a lot of examples of conditioned minds. I sympathize with the people having constraints in life and struggling to win over them. Struggle with life is not failure. I salute them.

Unfortunately, I am motivated. I am motivated to give a different dimension to this particular story. The source of motivation will be divulged in appropriate time which I presume to be after last episode. Just consider my attempts as an idiotic waste of time of a highly idiot person.

As you can see, I have already wasted  60% of my energy and time to give this story a logical conclusion. Abandoning at this stage will be another idiotic behaviour. So, I will continue, till at least one reader will be here to read my idiotic expressions.

I will look forward for your valuables comments at the end of my saga.

Thank you.
Like Reply
(22-09-2020, 05:30 AM)xx30 Wrote: Two other writers tried to finish this story but failed to give it a proper ending, because whatever ending the author will try to give it will always be inappropriate as it is not an original Indian story and I can guarantee that later some other author will again try to end it and will again fail and this will continue, all of these for a fake product of time pass of some random guy. It will be nothing but a sheer waste of time and energy something which the author can spend behind a genuine work which will enhance her writing skills. Those who are encouraging the author and even urging the author to start as fast as possible only want to jerk off, they have nothing to do with originality and when some other author will start the same again they will encourage that author too. Someone else posted that affairs happen in real life, of course they do all over the world (which includes India) but that has nothing to do with a copy of western fantasy. Even in the west where the society is far less conservative, the majority of divorces are due to the infidelity of the spouse, very recently famous rapper Cardi B announced that she is going to end her marriage because of her husband's infidelity and there were many other celebs in the past who broke up or filed for divorce for the same reason, which clearly states that even they belong to the high society, worth over hundreds of millions of dollars, reside in mansions, they are not that open-minded after all this is what reality is. When it comes to India the scenario is completely different, whatever has been mentioned in the story is impossible to happen in real life. Though I wrote in my previous post that some couples in metros practice cuckolding, yeah there are some open-minded high society 
People who practice open marriage, group sex and are also regular in rave parties, but they are 0.1% of our population. The law in our country is so biased towards women that basically a woman can put fake bang charges on any man and ruin his life forever. That's why many men even stay away from indulging into casual sex, a friend of mine was approached by his colleague, who happened to be a married woman in her late twenties, but he backed off, later his reaction was " agar baad me Phasa diya toh? Blackmail kiya toh mai barbaad ho jaunga " my job, career everything will be ruined including my life and these things happen too, a mp was framed by a woman on the grounds of bang on the false promise of marriage. That mp stated that she was blackmailing him for months and squeezing out money from him. Reality is so far far away from this fantasy plot or rather copy of a fantasy plot. Yet there are several great Indian erotic stories which are based on Indian circumstances, I've read so many of them on gossip itself. You cannot give a realistic ending to an unrealistic story which didn't even have a realistic beginning. If you now suddenly turn a wimp into a man who has self-respect and who will confront his wife and her lover, take revenge on Prem, teach them  a lesson, win his wife back or divorce Kavita and move on or start having an affair with another woman in order to make Kavita jealous or have a fight with prem, throw him out of his house etc. none of them will fit in this plot and it will once again be a useless wastage of time like it had been in the past. 
The plot was never realistic, no man will ever allow his wife's ex to move in with them and even if he does what kind of normal man even if he is weak and coward masturbates and ejaculates while searching through his wife's lover's personal stuff, is it realistic. In reality no one will tolerate that much insult as manu did, he did nothing when prem bullied him, slapped him and revealed that he's fucking his wife he even did nothing when manu broke his hand and still allowed him to stay, each and every sentence of this story resembles those black men's fantasy stories where they insult white people as much as they can. No woman in real life irrespective of the race will ever torment her breadwinner husband like that, if she is going through a troubled marriage she'll seek divorce, if she's cheating on her husband she'll keep it a secret and if she gets busted either she'll be kicked out or forgiven and the same thing goes with men too and mind-boggling stories can be written on this realistic plot. In an Indian society even if your neighbors smell something fishy they'll start complaining like " yeh sarifon ka moholla hai yaha yeh sab nahi chalega". In fact  those couples who follow open marriage in real life are the ones who have enormous love for each other. No matter in which direction you take the story it will be inappropriate except the ideal one in which prem impregnates Kavita and manu accepts, manu licking prem's ejaculate from Kavita's vagina, Kavita and prem have 2/3 children and manu is fathering them. Sounds unrealistic, the original author knew Indian readers won't be able to digest it that's why he left it incomplete. A black man's fantasy have nothing to do with India. If you're so desperate to give it an ending then why not rewrite it from the beginning, keep the characters unchanged but change the plot, write the full story your way, that'll enhance your writing skills and it will be your own genuine story.
why are you against this sequal........???????

if you like....read.....

otherwise read something else

why so long chargesheet and advocacy....againsr this particular thread

why you've not posted a single word against the already running other sequal...by nsew1.....on his thread

i think you have a hidden agenda....
to demorlize this writer .....by spamming...
to retain dedicated readers....of unwanted houseguest.. on running sequal

dirty politics.....here too
Like Reply
@ dear followers

A few requests:

I am not very far away from the first update. I will be starting at chapter 27 and conclude at 35.  I may overshoot my timeframe of completion by a month or so.  My sincere appology for same.

I need your suggestions.
I am planning to post update on weekly basis containing 4000 to 5000 words each update. I can break it in two smaller parts, if you prefer, twice per week.

Most probabily, I will be violating copyright law. In case, the original writer be present in this forum, please PM me for stopping or granting permission.

I have tried my best  to maintain the original characterization intact. I agree, at some places I may appear deviated from original. To keep integrity and logical flow, I perposefully have taken some deviation, though very small.

You are all free to critisize in any manner, provided it is based on facts.

If you feel original story is a product of fantasy, my updates will be based on fantasy and vice vorca. Your individual judgement  prevails on decision.

Please don't post any images or GIF's depicting women as llascivious object. Art, definitely OK.

CAUTION

The pre-requisite for turning to updates:

1.  You have read the original story
2.  You are not looking for raw sex or humiliation

If you are ready to fulfil the above two criteria, Please continue reading Oct' 20 onwards. And don't forget to take part in poll.

Thanks in advance for reading.
Like Reply
(22-09-2020, 04:37 PM)manasi Wrote: @ xx30

My dear friend. It appeared you have missed my first post. I had clearly mentioned that "To some extent it appeared to be realistic."

I really failed to absorb your true concern. To some extent we, all members visit xxx forums, have some inclination to pervert mentality, which may be acceptable as normal in medical fields. You know, there are difference between art and obscene. The demarcation is very critical and fortunately not rigid. It changes with our values in life and understanding.

If you have rigid objection in accepting the story as real one, no problem. Take it as a product of wild fantasy and continue reading. And as you are a regular visitor of different xxx sites, you have come across a lot of them. I consider, it should not be a problem for you to read it as fantasy one.

People have their own problems in life. Some try to find similarity of their constrained life into the wild fantasies of others. I find nothing objectionable. Earlier I had mentioned that, mind is conditioned. A little thinking will find you a lot of examples of conditioned minds. I sympathize with the people having constraints in life and struggling to win over them. Struggle with life is not failure. I salute them.

Unfortunately, I am motivated. I am motivated to give a different dimension to this particular story. The source of motivation will be divulged in appropriate time which I presume to be after last episode. Just consider my attempts as an idiotic waste of time of a highly idiot person.

As you can see, I have already wasted  60% of my energy and time to give this story a logical conclusion. Abandoning at this stage will be another idiotic behaviour. So, I will continue, till at least one reader will be here to read my idiotic expressions.

I will look forward for your valuables comments at the end of my saga.

Thank you.
If you're thinking that I am demotivating you, then you are wrong I have no intention. It is your thread and your decision to finish the story and I am nobody to demotivate or stop you, all I want to say is you got motivated for the wrong thing.   Let's assume for instance that it might have actually happened in the author's life, then how can you give a logical conclusion to an incident that has happened more than a decade ago in someone else's life. anything could've happened.
Manu might have committed sui**** and maybe Kavita is in jail, or maybe Kavita blackmailed manu, took everything from him, and threw him out and she and prem are now together, or maybe Kavita and manu are together and prem is out, their family members might've interfered, only the original author could've revealed that but he stayed silent for so many years. Giving a logical conclusion to a real incident that might have happened in someone else's life decades ago, whom you don't know by far is an even more illogical thing to do.  Since you've prepared your story of course please go ahead and post it but I will still say that you've wasted your time. Consider me as your critic, and I wish you all the best.
[+] 1 user Likes xx30's post
Like Reply
(22-09-2020, 05:52 PM)kamdev99008 Wrote: why are you against this sequal........???????

if you like....read.....

otherwise read something else

why so long chargesheet and advocacy....againsr this particular thread

why you've not posted a single word against the already running other sequal...by nsew1.....on his thread

i think you have a hidden agenda....
to demorlize this writer .....by spamming...
to retain dedicated readers....of unwanted houseguest.. on running sequal

dirty politics.....here too

You are talking like our ruling party if you're not a bhakt then you are a traitor, an anti-national.  Just because I ain't singing with you in the same tune that doesn't make me a spammer. If every writer one after the other gets busy in giving this story a conclusion then we will be deprived of new stories. That's why I tried to prevent her from starting another sequel by showing her the true facts which no one else on this thread bothered to show.  You're a senior member you know the fate of these western copied incomplete stories. They can never be given an ultimate ending otherwise the original author who randomly copied it down would have done so. If you had warned the author in the beginning she would have saved her time and energy instead you remained silent and now you are calling me a spammer.
[+] 1 user Likes xx30's post
Like Reply
(23-09-2020, 02:45 AM)xx30 Wrote: If you're thinking that I am demotivating you, then you are wrong I have no intention. It is your thread and your decision to finish the story and I am nobody to demotivate or stop you, all I want to say is you got motivated for the wrong thing.   Let's assume for instance that it might have actually happened in the author's life, then how can you give a logical conclusion to an incident that has happened more than a decade ago in someone else's life. anything could've happened.
Manu might have committed sui**** and maybe Kavita is in jail, or maybe Kavita blackmailed manu, took everything from him, and threw him out and she and prem are now together, or maybe Kavita and manu are together and prem is out, their family members might've interfered, only the original author could've revealed that but he stayed silent for so many years. Giving a logical conclusion to a real incident that might have happened in someone else's life decades ago, whom you don't know by far is an even more illogical thing to do.  Since you've prepared your story of course please go ahead and post it but I will still say that you've wasted your time. Consider me as your critic, and I wish you all the best.

(23-09-2020, 03:32 AM)xx30 Wrote:  You are talking like our ruling party if you're not a bhakt then you are a traitor, an anti-national.  Just because I ain't singing with you in the same tune that doesn't make me a spammer. If every writer one after the other gets busy in giving this story a conclusion then we will be deprived of new stories. That's why I tried to prevent her from starting another sequel by showing her the true facts which no one else on this thread bothered to show.  You're a senior member you know the fate of these western copied incomplete stories. They can never be given an ultimate ending otherwise the original author who randomly copied it down would have done so. If you had warned the author in the beginning she would have saved her time and energy instead you remained silent and now you are calling me a spammer.

some readers encouraged and supported manasi.............tp start an alternate thread of ...........unwanted houseguest sequel ..........on nsew1's thread
i'm one of them..........

i don't think if anyone surf these forums for real cases................ reality lover visits news portals
so whatever writer claims.............each & every story is a fantasy.......nothing real

we all visits here to spend time for nothing..........but mental relaxation
so i don't think manasi is wasting any moment on this sequel

don't make it an issue................just relax and wait
[+] 1 user Likes kamdev99008's post
Like Reply
@ xx30

There should not be any resentment in you.

What baffles me most is your interest in this thread. Out of total 13 posts, 08 posts are in this thread and the balance in bengali threads with just 2 to 3 sentences.

Your growing interest calls for explorable motives behind. There can be only three reasons.

First, you may be someway involved in similar lifestyle in real life and afraid of getting exposed.
Second, You have fallen in love with me. Very dangerous. be careful.
Third, you are instigated to act inappropriately for some vested interest.

My advise:

Open up to show your true colour.
Stop fighting with fellow readers.
Join the poll.

We are here to enjoy. Not to pull anybody's leg.

Thanks.
Like Reply
They jointly planned together - my vote is this

Both are not innocent and cleverly planned from start the show -> slow/steady crushed all oppositions to their enjoyment
Manu was mostly like an audience, who had no say in how the direction happened.
[+] 1 user Likes Givemeextra's post
Like Reply