Adultery நிஷா (உங்களில் ஒருத்தி) (COMPLETED)
Some people say that the website is going to be shut down. Will this story be incomplete in that case? Can you please complete the story, so that readers will not be heartbroken.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(14-09-2020, 06:03 AM)Rajani Rajendran Wrote: Some people say that the website is going to be shut down. Will this story be incomplete in that case? Can you please complete the story, so that readers will not be heartbroken.

hope it ll not be down. I've given 1000 to the fund. we'll make it.
[+] 2 users Like faravink's post
Like Reply
full story pdf link pls
Like Reply
என்ன ஆச்சு நிஷா,,,,,,,,
அப்புறம் யார் கிட்ட திரும்புடி பூவை வைக்கணும் full கதை இருந்தா அப்டேட் கொடுங்க
Like Reply
Please continue
Like Reply
Waiting bro
Like Reply
Please update
Like Reply
Enna achi seenu
Like Reply
Will this story complete before shutdown of website?
Like Reply
Bro, its high time to start your own blog. We will be miss you, if the website is shut down.
Like Reply
நீண்ட நாட்களுக்குப் பிறகு வந்து பார்க்கிறேன். Shutdown ஆக வாய்ப்பிருப்பதாக இப்பொழுதுதான் கேள்விப்படுகிறேன். நான் குடும்ப பொறுப்புகளில் முழுக்க கவனம் செலுத்தி வருகிறேன். கதையை தொடர்வதற்கு ஒருவரி எழுத்தக்கூட நேரமில்லை. இது என் நல்லதுக்குத்தான் என தோன்றுகிறது. 

Suppose if anything happened like Shutdown or lost of this thread, I will give end part of this story from rajromantic18;. presently I have not written the end part. 

After the end part,  no more sex stories. So no blog kind of stuffs.

Thank you all நண்பர்களே...
[+] 3 users Like Dubai Seenu's post
Like Reply
(20-09-2020, 03:57 PM)Dubai Seenu Wrote: நீண்ட நாட்களுக்குப் பிறகு வந்து பார்க்கிறேன். Shutdown ஆக வாய்ப்பிருப்பதாக இப்பொழுதுதான் கேள்விப்படுகிறேன். நான் குடும்ப பொறுப்புகளில் முழுக்க கவனம் செலுத்தி வருகிறேன். கதையை தொடர்வதற்கு ஒருவரி எழுத்தக்கூட நேரமில்லை. இது என் நல்லதுக்குத்தான் என தோன்றுகிறது. 

Suppose if anything happened like Shutdown or lost of this thread, I will give end part of this story from rajromantic18;. presently I have not written the end part. 

Never mind. There are lot of stories left unfinished here. Let this story be yet another. You had already gave a ending earlier. Personal life is important Concentrate on your life for now. You are a awesome writer. Don't leave your writing. You can write some great stories and monetize them. You deserve something for your effort like how NV is doing for TPV. Good luck. Thanks for the story. Bye.
[+] 1 user Likes Losliyafan's post
Like Reply
Kadhai kedakuthu. Kadamai mukkiyam.
Like Reply
(20-09-2020, 03:57 PM)Dubai Seenu Wrote: நீண்ட நாட்களுக்குப் பிறகு வந்து பார்க்கிறேன். Shutdown ஆக வாய்ப்பிருப்பதாக இப்பொழுதுதான் கேள்விப்படுகிறேன். நான் குடும்ப பொறுப்புகளில் முழுக்க கவனம் செலுத்தி வருகிறேன். கதையை தொடர்வதற்கு ஒருவரி எழுத்தக்கூட நேரமில்லை. இது என் நல்லதுக்குத்தான் என தோன்றுகிறது. 

Thanks to you too bro
Like Reply
Thanks for your information, story and time.. Good bye.
Like Reply
You are amazing and wonderful writer. But unfortunately this story had lost track long ago due to your personal likes and dislikes and for unknown reasons. Good that you decided to discontinue rather trying to patchwork and make it complex or worse even.. Sad to see you leave. Good luck for your personal life. Please come back with another great story when all is well in your life. Thanks so much for your stories and hardwork..
[+] 1 user Likes xavierrxx's post
Like Reply
(21-09-2020, 03:31 PM)xavierrxx Wrote: You are amazing and wonderful writer. But unfortunately this story had lost track long ago due to your personal likes and dislikes and for unknown reasons. Good that you decided to discontinue rather trying to patchwork and make it complex or worse even.. Sad to see you leave. Good luck for your personal life. Please come back with another great story when all is well in your life. Thanks so much for your stories and hardwork..

Sad but true. Author himself will agree with this. This story started great with lot of appreciations and till date the most read story of the forum.  congrats Heart yourock thanks Namaskar
Like Reply
If the website is not shut down, I believe the author can give some more wonderful updates and a great memorable ending. He is such a highly talented writer undoubtedly. Hope my words come true and let this story become a celebrated one. Waiting for you.
Heart Heart Heart
[+] 4 users Like Rangushki's post
Like Reply
I was eagerly waiting for malar, vinay, rohith character turn around and how it change the life of kannan nisha kavya and Raj. Surprised very much to hear about discontinue of story. Hope author reconsider the decision and give updates at some intervals without disappointing the longtime readers. Waiting for his views.
[+] 2 users Like Nesamanikumar's post
Like Reply
Please come back  Namaskar
[+] 1 user Likes Thangaraasu's post
Like Reply