Poll: Do You want Supriya to get Fucked by Aditya ??
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
80.00%
16 80.00%
No
20.00%
4 20.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

U turn in Supriya's Life..2 - Continue..
Till then request all to share there views to take story forward.. I do have plot in mind but still curious to know about your s view
[+] 1 user Likes talash23's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Hi my view is to take revenge on those who betrayed angel in the name of treatment. Let Supriya punish them on their way. Add some medical and science fiction terms
[+] 1 user Likes Vijay₹2020's post
Like Reply
Supriya already crossed the limit. Her husband also cheated. Make her a complete slut and enjoy with all men around her. Introduce more men. Already lesbian done, bring group sex, incest, bdsm etc. Let Supriya enjoy her life as slut. Make her husband as cuckold and let him see and enjoy the wife action and act as pimp for her.
Like Reply
Update please...
[+] 1 user Likes krish782482's post
Like Reply
Update
Like Reply
What a story. real superb clps yourock Rated Smile

Check my wife
https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=21887
Like Reply
No update for a long time
Like Reply
Talash hope ur situation is better. Can you pls let us know when the next update will be. If u can’t update soon that also fine just keep ur follower like me informed. Thanks and miss ur regular updates
[+] 1 user Likes Siva82's post
Like Reply
Heart 
Bro, it's been long time you updated. This story is in the verge of dying, please come back with beautiful and romantic update. So many fans of this story are eagerly waiting.

I know you have so many other things to do and personal works, still squeeze some time for this awesome story. Your last update was on 21 June, since then no update. It's close to three months. Your fans are very patient and calm. Please don't neglect them.

Please come back soon with bang update.
[+] 1 user Likes Chilipi's post
Like Reply
Update pls
[+] 1 user Likes Vijay1983's post
Like Reply
Sorry guys to keep u all waiting.. will be back soon.. thanks
[+] 1 user Likes talash23's post
Like Reply
Wow good news bro. Pls give update. As soon as possible
Like Reply
Thumbs Up 
(26-09-2020, 12:36 AM)talash23 Wrote: Sorry guys to keep u all waiting.. will be back soon.. thanks

Waiting from a long time bro, please come back with a bang update.
Like Reply
supriya pe focus karna tha but tanya savita savitri itni sari girls offo
Supriya aur Adi ka relation aise he sucking tak chalta rehta,
meanwhile Jai, Doc & Devendra should have seduce her more Romantically
[+] 1 user Likes Gameover456's post
Like Reply
Bhosdi ki chut raand banane ko taiyaar he. Randi ko loda dilva hi do. Sali raand uchhalakar chudegi.
Like Reply
appologies and thank you for waiting for update. to be honest earlier i plotted things and story was about to complete in 2 long update but before continuing this story i read it again and bit change the plot and there will be few more updates.

..... will try to post regular updates. it will not frequent as earlier it use to be .. earlier i use to post new update once in 2 days.. but now new update will be there in max 7 days.

So here we gooooo
Like Reply
Supriya tried to remain awake but due to alcohol and top of she cum so many times that there was no energy left to remain awake. She drifted to sleep hugging Savita.

After half and hour Savita woke up as was feeling thirsty, she opened bedroom door and went to kitchen as it is, she was not wearing any cloth, she was completely naked,  while she was having water Aditya move behind her and was waiting for her to finished drinking.

As soon as she keeps the water bottle back into fridge, Aditya cover her mouth with his right hand and drag her to his room and closed the door. On way Savita tried level best to get free from his clutch but he was very strong.

Aditya :-- Shhh..listen to me very carefully, I don’t want to hurt you. I want to ask you something for which I need answer.

Savita :-- what ??? is this a way to ask ??? let me go and complaint to mam about you.

Aditya gave very hard slap across her face, she started crying loudly. Aditya cover her mouth with his hand and with straight voice “ don’t take advantage of my soft behavior”.

Aditya :-- first you do bitching about me and my father and feeding unnecessary thing in bhabhi’s mind about my illness. I heard what you feed in her mind.

Aditya :-- Tomorrow I will take you to hospital and will give you my file, there are several other doctors and you can show that file to them and asked them whether my illness is true or not. Here I am fighting with disease and you people doubting me, why because I feel sexual arosed..
He shouted from top of his voice which made Supriya woke up, she looked here and there and found savita missing, she heared Aditya was speaking but his voice was not clearly audible. It seems he was crying loudly.

She got frightened and hurriedly ran towards adi’s room. She tried to open the door but it was locked from inside.

Supriya :-- adi.. adi, open the door, what happened. Adi..  Adi opened the door and let her in.

Supriya saw Savita was sitting on his bed totally naked and was crying.. she looked at adi he was in his dress, wearing half pant and t-shirt.

Supriya :-- what happened adi, why you crying.. she looked at Savita but she was looking down on floor.

Aditya was still crying…

Supriya :-- can anyone tell me what happened why both of you are crying.. Adi.. please tell me ..please.. don’t cry. I don’t like seeing you cry… please.

Aditya :-- I don’t  want to stay here any moree.. I am leaving. I don’t want to stay with people who make joke or doubt on my illness. I don’t want to stay with people who behave selfish every time. I don’t want to stay with people who always seek explanation of my deed, I am fed-up giving explanation every now and then.

Aditya :-- This is my last explanation which I want to give… yesterday Savita when you came here, you think you saved Supriya from my father....you are wrong.. you don’t know what happened .. even you Supriya don’t remember what happened, neither my father.
You both were so high under the influence of alcohol that what all you did you both don’t know I am only person who was watching all it. I kept myself in this room for almost 2-3 hours, sitting here near door, watching what both of you were doing.
I didn’t disturbed you because it was happening with your consent, you were not forced initially. In last 15 min before Savita came there was issue between you, for a while I dose off but when heard scream I saw… I saw… I can’t tell… but when I saw you crying and move out of room and came between you.  

I tried my level best to resolved but you both were shouting on each other, but best thing was that you both were not in your senses, were not in state to speak clearly. I took you to your bedroom and helped you to wore dress and help you laid on bed.

My father also wore back his pant and came behind me in your room and was saying something in loud voice, I pushed him, I pushed him so hard that he fell on floor and his head first banged on door and then on floor.

I immediately ran and caught hold of his head and rub it. I made him stand and asking for sorry for my deed. I was pleading him to calm down and go to home, I even called driver and asked him to come here fast and take him from here. Just then you came miss detective Savita.

Adi :-- yesterday I hit my father.. I don’t have right to live.. he never in his life slap me, he always cares for me and I .. what I gave in return.. I don’t know how much hurt he got, I still remember when he was leaving.. I saw his eyes. He was hurt. Very hurt.

Adi :-- Thank you Supriya Bhabhi.. for all thing you have done till date for me.. I already packed my bags and booked cab. I am leaving. Saying he took his tavelling bag and started moving out from room.

Supriya was crying :-- adi… adi…please stop… please … listen to me… please adi… she stood in front of door and not allowing adi to go out.

Supriya :-- I am sorry adi… please don’t leave me… I love you.. I need you… you were right I am selfish.. but trust me I love you, I trust you, please don’t go.. Please punish me.. please slap me.. or do what ever you want.. but please don’t go…

She held his t-shirt, put her face on his shoulder and started crying…

Adi :-- if I stay here.. my father will think that I am being selfish and I don’t want to hurt him more.. I already did it and its enogh.. I don’t want that life which I am getting after hurting him. I am sorry.

Supriya :-- please adi.. please don’t go.. I will call him.. I will say sorry… I will call him here and say sorry to him in front of you.  Please adi…

Adi :-- No need to say sorry to him… it was not your fault I hurt him and I must say sorry to him…

Supriya :-- Ok … we all go there but not now.. will go in noon and say sorry to him.. please adi..

She sensed that adi loosen his body she took bag from his hand and went to her room and kept it there, she came back to his room and he was sitting on bed keeping his head down still crying.

Till time savita didn’t said word and was crying.. as soon as adi sat on bed she came down and sat near his right leg and wrapped around her hand on his leg and with watery eyes she looked at him. She in very low tone said.. I am sorry sir… please forgive me. please…..

Mean while supriya came back in room and sat beside Aditya, she with her right hand hift his face up and move it towards her. She with both hand grabbed her both ears and said “Sorry”.

Supriya ;-- please adi talk to me.. please …. You tell me I will do anything..

Mee too Adi Sir… said Savita.

Adi :-- its ok… please listen to me carefully… my dad is hurt and I hurt him.. so you both of them call him today and savita you insulted him yesterday.. I wanted to slap you then and there but looking your care towards supriya I didn’t said anything but I don’t like any one insults my father
Savita :-- Sorry sir.. I will apologies to him.

Adi ;-- You both will come to hospital tomorrow and will take file from doc and will give it to you, you can show that file to any of doc. In this city and asked them about that illness and file if its true or not.

Adi :- I am done.. you both of them  free to go now in your room… and savita sorry I slapped you.

Savita & Supriya in unison :-- we don’t want to check that file.. we trust you.

Savita ;-- if you want you can slap me more but please don’t say that.. I was not aware about the situation and un necessary my mind baked some story.. I am sorry sir.. please forgive me. if you want you can punish me. She put her head on his thigh and started crying.

Supriya :-- common adi… don’t you feel shame that two beautiful ladies is sitting asking for your mercy and you are so rude with them. Adi Please forgive us please saying she started kissing all over his face…
Till time Aditya was controlling his urge to grope them, kiss them as both of them were still nude but Supriya kissing him made him loose his bit control, when she put her lips on his, his pennies started growing.

Aditya ;-- Please supriya don’t.. I don’t want you to do this … saying parted himself from her and kissed her forehead.

Aditya :-- why you sitting down, come here and sit here.. she grabbed savita’s right hand and made her sit beside him on his right.
Two naked and gorgeous women sitting on either side of him that too without cloths.
[+] 5 users Like talash23's post
Like Reply
Nice update
[+] 1 user Likes bobby's post
Like Reply
I just finished the entire story till now...Are u people real sick...Whats taking so long to get him fucked by her...I think its more than an year...Why you guys are expanding it like some Soap drama in TV. Hoo...When they are on the verge of it u Introduce new characters ...Man u must really try some stupid soap drama...
Sure of course there can surely be some time as waiting....But this...Its been an Year mate...And people are saying that makes it wonderful...I dont see any wonder on it...
Yeah Of course I do think that this msg may hurt the writer but you must understand that I have been reading this story from this noon and I just completed ot by 1 am...That means near to 10h continous reading...Still I cant find a illegetimate sexual relationship..Man Im really frustrated...Man hope you can understand my feelings...I Liked this story very much .. but you are making it extra large...I liked your style...But after 10h still no sex of her in an illegetimate way..Who is she a Sati Savitri...
Like Reply
Anyway I am really sorry if my comment hit you badly...But I had to express my feeling...May be readers over here are adjusted with this. But may be bcz as a sudden reader that may be the thing which made me to say all these...It may be your way of style...But personally I don't like ur way...Anyway happy to see some developments with those 3...If a part like that wasn't here then my comment would have been more harsh...Yeah I know that u guys don't get paid for writing...But as a reader I think that I must express my feelings...Anyway good luck with the rest..
[+] 1 user Likes Big Fan's post
Like Reply