Adultery Sadist*** Completed
Praveen reached the place as instructed by the man in phone. It was a street and mentioned restaurant was an old one. He found an African man is waiting at the mentioned table. He looks shabby. Praveen went near to the table and gave a strange look. He signalled him to sit on the front chair. The man introduced him as Ben and TL for the security wing of John.
Ben: You can switch on your mobile.
Praveen switch on his mobile. He got two miss call alert
Praveen: What this all about the meeting? Why you want me to switch off my mobile?
Ben: Relax. I will tell you later. Please consider as my request to discuss few topic in personal. If you need to stay and travel with John, please follow below instructions.
1. Ready to stay in our safe house..
2. Give details of person visiting John..
3. Leave your car behind and travel in our vehicles..
4. Mobile phone should be switched off.  We will give you a number to divert it.
5. Everyone must travel together..
6. John name will be Davis in this trip. Call him only Davis.
Praveen found it as funny. Praveen was wondering what security peoples john chooses? He never looks like a body guard. Praveen though, if John have asked him to arrange security, he could have arranged better.
Security in charge: Davis told me that you are bringing some guest tonight? We need the details of the person.
Praveen: Let me meet Davis first. I don’t know you. Neither John, I mean Davis never told about you. He came to Bangalore several times as my guest. I never saw any security for him. Shall I make few calls? It is really important.
Security in charge:  You can call them after few minutes. I am expecting a call from Davis in your number. He will tell you the place of meeting.
Praveen: You mean to say Davis is already in town?
Security in charge: Yes. He wants to see his most trusted person in this country.
Praveen become happy after hearing good about him in Davis’s mind. Suddenly he got that call from Davis.
Praveen: Welcome back sir.
Davis: Sorry for not informing you about my arrival. I have been instructed by security team to do so. I have to follow their instructions.
Praveen: That is ok sir. Hope you are good?
Davis: I am good as well as excited to meet you after a year gap. I am on my way to colaba. Can you come to ABC café at colaba in 30 minutes? We can have a nice tea together.
Praveen: Sure sir. I guess, it will take only 20 minutes.
Davis:  We will meet and discuss. See you soon. Kindly give your vehicle details to Ben.  
Praveen gave the details.
Ben : You can leave now.
Praveen reached the destination and waited in the mention area. After 15 minutes, he got another call from Davis and informed the change of destination. Second place was very low profile restaurant. After waiting for 15 minutes, a person came and sat next to Praveen and informed him to go to his car. When Praveen reached near to his car, Ben was standing near to car. Ben also entered the car and requests him to switch of the mobile until he gets out.
Praveen: What is happening?
Ben: You got pissed off. Sorry. I will explain. You are the most trustworthy person of Davis in India as well as having regular contact. There will be high chance for spy agencies to target you. Due to his line of business is oil, western countries are treating him as enemy. All of them have good spy network in India.
Praveen understood the seriousness of matter. Davis is more into illegal oil trade in which sanctioned countries are involved. Praveen got justified by the need of security for Davis but still he is not convinced with Ben and teams capability. As per Ben request, he collected the details of the girl by paying extra money for her agent. He had over the details and photo to Ben.
Ben: Thank you. So Agents are getting more money than girl?
Praveen didn’t answer his question.
Ben: Sorry, don’t feel offended.
Looking at the picture of the girl, Ben asked Praveen.
Ben: I was expecting the girl with you yesterday in shopping centre. Who was that girl ? I thought she is one you arranged for Davis.
Praveen looked at him with surprise. He understands that he was underestimating them.
Praveen: Oh! She is my girlfriend.
Praveen saw an appreciation in Ben’s face.  
Ben: Sorry man. She is good. You are lucky. Where is she from?
Praveen: Bangalore
Ben: Is she gone?
Praveen: No . She In hotel. She might be gone out to meet her friends.
Ben: Ok. Good. Convey my wishes to her and best of luck for both. Listen to our plan. You reach the xxx restaurant by 8.30 Pm. Please behave natural with Davis like how you are with him before. Kindly instruct your girl to reach KFC near to Andheri station at 8 pm sharp. An African lady will be there with a Tshirt written ‘’good day’’ in back and front. Advise her to go and sit with lady. Afterwards, she will bring her to restaurant.  Please do not tell your destination in advance also ensure your mobile is switched while leaving your hotel. Drop me in that bus stop. See you later.
Ben gets down from the car and got into a bus. Later, Praveen had meeting with client and got pissed off with him. Praveen understood that he has to make Davis to reduce his fees for settlement neither this will be no use deal for him. Praveen called girl and informed the timing then explained the way she needs to behave with Davis. Praveen offered her huge amount in parallel to client satisfaction. He called Linda and suddenly got answered.
Linda: What a coincident. I was thinking about you.
Praveen: Thinking about what? (Flirty voice)
Linda: No what you are thinking. I just thought of check with about your meeting and it progress. When will it get over?
Praveen: Done with Indian client and going for meeting with Davis. India guy is a son of bitch. I hope to get a good negotiated price with Davis.
Linda: How is this Davis? European?  
Praveen: Nigerian.
Linda: Oh!!!
Praveen: He is a King Maker in Nigeria and has vast business empire in MENA region.
Linda: You already pick him from airport?
Praveen: He has his own people. He is already in this country. He is going to stay with his peoples. No need to look for accommodation. Come and stay here
Linda: Where are you going to stay?
Praveen: With them.
Linda: If it is some nearby hotel, invite me also. I have lot to tell in personal. I can’t wait till tomorrow. Please don’t stress yourself to accommodate me but if the situation favourable. Please call me.
Praveen: I will see the situation.
Linda: Good my boy. . Neither, if got someone handsome gods know what will happen (Funny voice}..
Suddenly, Linda told him that she needs to disconnect the like and promised to call later. It’s urgent. They exchange wished and disconnect the phone. Praveen was thinking about him, whether he really love her? He started feeling some sort of attachment with her. He knows it is too early to judge. He thought that almost similar feeling he got with Pavithra but after few months, it changed. When he thinks about Pavithra, he remember today was her judgement day. He called Jana from personal phone.
Jana: Hai Praveen
Praveen: How was the day?
Jana: You know Praveen.
Praveen: I was little worried. You were acting like a saint in last few months.
Jana: I was waiting for something special. I was tired of regular pussies. I guess new pussy added in our list. This seems another special one.
Praveen didn’t answer for few seconds and Jana repeated the question.
Praveen: Yes. I got a new girl. Name Linda. She is good. (Light sound)
Jana: I guess, my boy got some soft corner. (Funny Voice) Married girl?
Praveen: I think so. Yes she is married but her husband is pervert.
Jana: You son of a bitch. Stop your nonsense. You were having soft corner to Pavithra, what happen today? You only gave the permission. You have promised me last time that you will not have similar sentiments. You don’t know how much effort I took for convincing you to bring Pavithra out of your mind. Praveen, you want to get married. Find some regular girl and marry or marry a girl like my wife so there is no tension of a third person will behind them. (Joking laughter).
Praveen: This time is not like last time. I think am serious.
Jana: Don’t make me to abuse again. Enjoy your time with her. Bring her to our gang. Don’t think so much and keep your heart with you.
Praveen: How about Pavithra Jana?
Jana: Don’t ask me. Son of bitch, you have made a big hole in her ass. Sentiments (He said in cutting tome). She reached home safe.
Praveen: She is little sentimental. She didn’t call me.
Jana: Don’t worry. She will not call.
Praveen: Just check with her again in phone.
Jana: I checked but she is not picking the phone. Thought of going to her apartment but her in-laws are there so drop the plan.
Praveen: Where are you now?
Jana: On my way to Sunday bar.
Praveen: Do one thing. Go to her apartment. You know the flat details?
Jana: Yes.
Praveen: I have a report for Arun. Deliver that to her home. Her in-laws have some ayurvedic treatment on Sundays from 6-8 pm at a centre near to Arun’s brother home at Madiwala. Arun’ brother comes and pick them while her in-laws are at Arun’s home. Pavithra used go with her kid along with them and they will return after dinner. I don’t think she will go today. Don’t let he to sit alone for today. You make the report submission as the excuse. Don’t do anything silly. Kid will be at home. Please make sure to meet her in-laws so that next time they are familiar with you. I will message Arun that you will deliver in home. Everything will be with his permission. (Laugher). I will message my person will deliver without mentioning your name.
Jana: Ok. I will do it.
He was totally in a mood to have drinks. He picked the report and reached her flat the pressed the bell. He was about to return but hear a light voice from apartment the coming. Jana waited in side of door. Pavithra was having the bath while door bell rings. She got the message from Arun that a person is coming to deliver a report and he needs her help to provide the detail of report. She was thinking the person from his office. She heard the bell when putting soap in her body during bath. She screamed from bathroom to wait for 5 minutes but door bells again. When there was sound, she got fear of his return. She finished her bath and rushed from the bathroom by wearing only the salwar top for collecting the report by hiding behind the door. Jana understands that no one’s presence in home. Pavithra got stunned by seeing Jana at her doorstep. Jana smiled and entered the home without waiting for her approval. Jana saw her naked from her thighs. Towel is in her head. Jana stares at her.
Jana: Close the door. If someone saw both in this condition, they will make some stories unnecessary.
Pavithra: Go out from my home please.
Jana: Reduce your volume. If anyone hears, they will think something else is happening.
She was standing behind the door and shivering on fear. Jana released her hands from door and closed it. He walked near to her.
Jana: I know your in-laws are not here. I didn’t come to hurt you. Don’t be so scared on me. I am very nice person as well as the person loving you the most. He came and holds her waist. She made an attempt to move.
Jana: No. Stay there (Roaring sound)
Pavithra didn’t move.
Pavithra: Jana. I did what you asked me? Now please allow me to live.
Jana: You are always happy with two men. Earlier it was your husband and Praveen. Now Praveen is cut. I will be in place of him. I can guarantee that Praveen will not trouble you from now onwards. I know you love big dick. How was my dick?
Pavithra was searching for words to justify her. She cursed for the moment she took the decision to have relationship with Praveen. So far she has justifies as similar portion of responsibility   are there with Arun also. He brings Praveen to home several times despite of her objections.
Pavithra: Jana please goes from here. Please I beg you. You promised me to not ruin my family. Kid is sleeping inside. My in-laws will come at any time.
Jana: What a smell. I am lucky. Neither how can I be her on exact time of your bath? I can see you in this dress. Tell me why you came out in this dress? Tell me if someone else other than me at door step? You are going to stand in this in front of them?
He squalls on her. Pavithra got feared by his voice and he spoke like he claims her ownership.
Pavithra: No. I was going to stand behind the door.
After answering she thought why she needs to answer to him?
Jana: Ok… Have you wear anything under this dress? I will check it.
He put his hands inside the fleet of churidhar and brings his hands to her hip. She tried to push him. Jana holds her with her back supporting to wall. His palm rubs her thighs and she gave abhorrent look at him.
Jana: What? You didn’t like it. I am sure you will like this.
Jana’s hands reached above her panty and his finger made a gap in between her thighs and rested on her pussy. She tried to keep her thighs tight for not giving him room to insert his finger inside but her smoothened fleshy thighs gave enough gap for his finger to enter. His finger started rubbing her pussy. Suddenly she felt a pleasure in her body and she felt her body liking it. Jana finds difficulty in the free movement of his finger due to the tightness of her thighs.
Jana: Spread your legs little and relax.
When she was not doing he kicked her leg and made it spread. He got his three fingers above her pussy and started ribbing it. His middle finger was rubbing in between her pussy gap. Pavithra back was completely supported by wall and she rested her hands also to wall. Pavithra turns her head in side and stand with eyes closed. She was trying her hard to not surrender to the lust. She was planning for the ways to escape. Jan bring his mouth to ears and took her ears in mouth and sucked it slowly. He was groaning in her ears while sucking. He body was bubbling up due a strange feeling in her body. Jana’s hand moved from out of her panty to inside. His finger entered her pussy hole and does fingering. Pavithra brings her hand and hold his hand. She turns her face to him. He can see a sight of surrender in her face,
Pavithra: Jana please stops it. Why you are doing this?
Jana: You body requires it.  You don’t think much. Just relax and enjoy.
He took her hand from his hand. He didn’t find any force applied on her hand. It was willingly getting removed from stopping Jana. Jana guided her hands to his bulge. Jana was looking at her eyes and she too. Jana can read her eyes telling him to leave her body as she herself can’t do it. When her hands touched his bulge, he found a shock in her eyes. He signalled her to relax. When she tried a soft attempt to withdraw her hand, he held her hands on it. Using his hands above her hand, he made her to press his dick. He guided her to press it for few seconds and took his hands from her. He saw a sudden withdrawal of her hands. He pulls his zip down and brings his dick out. IT was steady and hard. While doing this his hands inside pussy was idle. When he inserts his finger sudden, he found her mouth getting open and a AAAhhhhhaaaaa sound came out.  He started fingering her. Pavithra took her hands and holds him for support. He released one hand from him and brings it to her dick. He makes him hold the dick and guided her to masturbate of him. Jana got spread his legs to adjust the height. She stops him from removing it down. He got enough gap to free his arms. Another hand holds her boobs and started pressing it. Pavithra hand on his dick gets stops while she enjoys herself but continue to shake on his indications. His hands cared her neck and she rested her cheek on it. Jana brings his dick to her pussy and entered below it. Top of his dick rub her pussy and tip get into her thighs. He started fucking her thighs. She hugs him. Jana continues to fuck her thighs. He brings his body to her and started kissing her lips. She tried to avoid but he chased her lips and kissed.
Jana: If I have a wife like you. I never think of another woman.
Pavithra got wet and her pussy was itching due to sexual arousal. She brings her hands down and guided his dick to her hole.
Jana: I told you already, you will enjoy.
The dialogue of Jana awake Pavithra. Sudden thought of what are you doing Pavithra? You have taken a decision few hours before to face the challenges and will made and end of this tensions. Why can’t you control your sexual emotions? Think of your family.  You made a mistake earlier by forgetting your values and seek the sexual pleasure from Praveen. You have always justifies your act by convincing you that everything happen due to your husband mistake and his lack of ability to satisfy his wife. The same mistake is repeating. Your body is controlling your mind. She started recollecting her memories with Praveen.
Even though she hit Praveen on first day, she enjoyed the moments with him. She was seeking for such romantic approach from her husband. Arun will remove her dress and enter her pussy within few minutes of foreplay. He will reach his climax fast and will go to sleep. She felt grief for her behaviour. Praveen helped her and in return she gave him slap. She started thinking whether her act was correct? her moral mind justifies her act. For a formality sake she messaged sorry to Praveen and she got the reply ‘’there is no need to sorry about your slap, that was his mistake and he apologized’’.  Pavithra doubted him for sending follow up messages from next day onwards so she gave a clear message to him ‘’hope you will not give me an opportunity for a second round slap. A best solution is to never me again because you will not change your approach, I guess’’. The message was crystal clear to Praveen. Even though her messaged was not to meet again but back in her mind knows that she didn’t have any bad impression about him and would like to maintain a good friendship with him but she feared herself and decided for not taking any chance to lose the control of mind. Praveen didn’t try to contact her as per she was thinking. During these days she had think about him many occasions especially during the time of masturbation. She considers it as similar to every woman does and doesn’t feel any wrong in thinking other man in mind. Pavithra experience her first masturbation with the guidance of her friend during college hostel days. She enjoyed and continues to do the same even hiding from her friend. When all of her friends tried the experience with man and detailed about the encounter, she hides her desire and waited of marriage to experience the man. Arun was never like be a man on her dream and rejected his proposal from her side but he was a dream come in-laws for parents. Parents convinced her to marry him by stating different positives about him. No one give any values to the physical appearance of Arun. She got some creepy advice from her aunts that these men are good at bed. Pavithra convinced and got married but happens was what she fears. Most of the time after love making with Arun, she has to masturbate for her satisfaction. She always does in bathroom. She got adjusted to her situation. Pavithra has fantasized many times as Arun initiating the sex during her cooking/watching TV/ bathing and ends up in bed but she never got such experience from Arun. Sex is all about getting naked and fucking. Due to same reason, Pavithra lost herself for few minutes in front of Praveen. She slaps him to save her morality. Pavithra didn’t want to take a second chance and that is the reason for her to disagree with Arun for inviting Praveen to their home for a dinner. Arun has agreed for first time but he started inviting Praveen to meet up in different restaurants. Praveen has refused on all occasions. Arun blamed Pavithra for not letting him to invite him to home. Arun explained her that such movement will make an emotional attachment for Praveen and he will be benefited from his friendship. Arun told Pavithra that Praveen is a crooked business man and the reason behind his denial for meeting is to avoid giving any information for free. If we paid Praveen, he will help up but his boss wants the information for few. His assigned task is to grab the information free. He convinced Pavithra for inviting Praveen to their home as thanksgiving for his help. Pavithra understands from Arun that Praveen is not even in touch with Arun. Arun was facing higher challenges in his new area of business development in Turkey. His boss also got angry with Arun’s ability to get information from useful sources. Pavithra felt that Praveen’s was taking his grudge against her husband for her fault. When she found Arun was very disturbed, she decided to call Praveen. Pavithra take a self oath that she will not allow him to take any advantage on her. When she called him he didn’t answer but return the call in evening.
Praveen: Surprised by your call. I was in a meeting. Tell me Pavithra.
Pavithra: Are you angry with us?
Praveen: No. why you asked?
Pavithra: No calls or message from you? (Hide the fact of Arun’s invitation)
Praveen: I don’t want to take a second chance.
Pavithra: Good. That is great news. So you are eligible to come home. You are invited to come home for a dinner at Saturday evening. I hope you will not reject our invitation. We owe you a party. I need to prove you my hands are good for cooking good food apart from slapping someone. (Laughed)
Praveen: Is this a consolation prize for a failure?
Pavithra: Yes. You can think like that.
Praveen: (laughed) Thanks for invitation but sorry to tell you that I am not interested to settle down myself with consolation prize. So I deny your invitation.
Pavithra: Praveen are you still angry with us? (Worried sound)
Praveen: You don’t get serious. I was joking. I am going through a busy schedule. Even Arun has called me couple of times to catch up in some restaurants, gave him same reply. I forget to say sorry to him for denying it. I hope he did take it wrong.
Pavithra was expecting him for agreeing the invitation on her call. She got confused. When she realized that Praveen is considering the same importance for both (Arun & Pavithra) made a disappointment in her mind.
Pavithra: OK. Your wish.
Praveen: Tell your husband that I am preparing a small report for him. I will get in touch with him and help him on my ways.
Arun reached the home during the call. Pavithra excused him and opens the door for him. Praveen can hear Pavithra telling Arun that Praveen is in phone line. Arun came and attend the call.
Arun: Are we meeting this Saturday?
Praveen: Sorry Arun. I will not be in country. If everything was fine, I will return next week. If you want to catch up for a drink, you come to my flat. I can do my work and have drink with you.
Arun: I am also hectic with work load. Today was the only day I came early home.
Praveen: Then we will catch after return.
Arun: First you come to our home. We owe you a party.
Praveen: Sure. Man.
Phone got disconnected. Pavithra felt an insult on her for Praveen’s acceptance for her husband’s invitation.
Praveen came to their home after return from abroad. Her kid got very friendly with Praveen. Praveen behaved very decent. After drinks, Arun started unnecessary dialogue but Praveen handle the situation well. Pavithra find him for gentleman than she assumes. She started finding the character of her dream husband in Praveen. Arun started going Praveen’s flat for drinking section and sometimes come in bad situation. One day when Arun return after drink, Pavithra advises him to stop drinking and going to Praveen’s home. Arun shouted at her.
Arun: You are simply sitting in home and just enjoying and spending the money earns by me. If you care about my work, you should have done some trick from a girl’s point of view and grab the information from Praveen. You don’t need to worry about anything. I am giving you everything you want.  You know that how Praveen’s help is important for me still you sit in bedroom while he is in home. Men weakness is women, women should know how to use the weakness in favourable without affecting them. My wife is no bothered about husband job so I have to do try from my side.
Pavithra got shocked by Arun’s word. He didn’t talk about the subject on next day morning but his face was gloomy. Pavithra advise Arun to invite Praveen for weekend dinner. She maintains a close intimacy with Praveen in front of Arun and he didn’t objects. Praveen understood from the eye contact of Pavithra and Arun that she is been forced to do so. Pavithra came and sit near to Praveen and start talking on general topic. Praveen found Arun acting as drunk. He understands that Arun is making the room for Pavithra to talk with him. Praveen liked the plan of Arun. He decided to go forward with his attempt on Pavithra. For making Arun plan success, he gave some tip on the information Arun seeks from him. Next day morning, Arun got up very happy.
Arun: Pavithra. See the trick working. Now you be in touch with him on phone. I am sorry for that day.
Pavithra started regular in touch with Praveen but she got the response far from her expectation. She found him very caring and decent. Pavithra started getting intimacy with Praveen. She started calling him during the Arun’s absence and started discussing about personal life. One day she called Praveen while her child was very sick. She went to doctor and gave medicine but his condition was not improving. Pavithra was worried and called Arun but he disconnected with a message of call later. Pavithra sends him message about the situation of their son but still didn’t get response from Arun. She tried Praveen and he reached her home in no time. He took them to bigger hospital and gets admitted. His in-laws were not in town. Despite this situation, Arun travel for his office purpose even in an avoidable circumstance. Arun’s brother wife stay with her during day time and night she stays alone. Praveen started coming every day after his work and meet her kid. He stays with them till the visiting time gets over. Seeing the kid intimacy with Praveen, she becomes more attached to him. Praveen came to her home to see his kid after gets discharged. She was happy to see his kid back in strength. He plays with Praveen and slept in his body. When Pavithra took the kid from him, her boobs got pressed on his finger. She felt a nice feeling. When she returns from bedroom, Praveen was ready to leave.
Pavithra: Please don’t leave. I prepared dinner for both.
She was looking gorgeous in her chiffon night dress.
Praveen: No. Thank you. I am in a mood to hang around in some pubs and have dinner after couple of drinks.
Pavithra: Please Praveen compromise for today. If you want have drinks before dinner, we have stock of drinks here. You can have couple of pegs during my preparation of chicken.
Praveen: Thank you for your offer but no need you to do that. I can manage but you have to ensure me to help you in cooking.
Pavithra: Agreed.
Praveen started helping her in washing and cutting. Pavithra compare him with her husband. He never helped her.
Praveen: You love chicken?
Pavithra: I think you love it.
Praveen: I love red meat more than chicken.
Pavithra: I like it but Arun is not fond of red meat.
Praveen: He needs to have it. That will give him energy. Especially for handling a girl like you, he must have it.
Pavithra understood that he told in double meaning.
Pavithra: What you mean by that?
Praveen shows his cheek and told.
Praveen: Wild girls like you will be wild everywhere. I mean he should earn the strength to handle your stamina and power.
Pavithra: Good that you remember the pain of my slap.
Praveen: I remember the pain as well as the smoothness of your cheek. You got beautiful cheeks.
Pavithra: Enough with your romantic moods. Stop this topic. Otherwise no one will be there for eating chicken. You have to run like last time. (Laughed)
She continues to cook. Praveen was watching her reaction. He saw that she started thinking something after few minutes. Pavithra was thinking about that day.
Praveen: I guess you are memorizing the steps of cooking the curry. You are not in this world.
She came to reality and gave a shameful smile on Praveen face. Praveen went to her back and holds her waist.
Pavithra: What are doing Praveen?
Praveen: Relax.
He brings his face to her shoulder. She started taking deep breath.
Praveen: I know that day you didn’t hit me intentionally. You are only taking credit of what you didn’t do from your heart.
Pavithra was standing idle and listen to him. She knows that Praveen is telling the truth.
Praveen: That day. I was not done with thinking. I like you from the first moment. I can feel a hidden desire in your body and mind.
His hands reached her tummy and his body touched her back. Pavithra didn’t make an attempt to stop him. She was feeling strong hands grabbing her. Her body wants to enjoy the strength of those arms. She has already given a place in her heart for Praveen so her heart was in neutral side but her brains telling her about the after effects of this enjoyment. Praveen has already made a comfortable position in her body. He kissed her neck.
Pavithra: This is sin (Low voice)
Praveen: Sin is made by human. Everybody needs the care they want. Our body also need it satisfaction.
Praveen was kissing her neck softly and she slides her head for giving him more room for him to kiss. Pavithra felt his hardness in her back. She felt excited by the hardness and size. Arun has hugged her several times from back but she didn’t get a sensation like Praveen does. He brings his hands under her top and cares her naked belly. When his hands touched her flesh, she got a shivering. Praveen continue to kiss and she keeps on murmuring him to leave her. His hands reached her breast and his finger gets it in to her bra and reached the nipples. Pavithra holds his hands without giving any strength. He continues to plays with her nipple.
Pavithra: Praveen. Curry will get spoil.
Praveen didn’t listen to her and started removing her top.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
He held her wrist again and bring is lips to her mouth and she couldn't deny him. She admires his strength.
Praveen: Pavithra. Look at me. (holding her waist and looking at me)
His words thrilled her almost as much as his strength. She enjoys her surrender. She was waiting for such encounter for these many years and today when it going to happen, she didn’t try to stop him. Praveen holds her back and bring her body close to him and took her lips on his mouth. When he brings his body closer, his bulge touched her hips.  

"Oh God!" she gasped, breaking the kiss and pressed her hips on his bulge. Praveen switched off the cooking gas and lifted her in his arms and walked towards the guest bedroom.
Pavithra: What are you doing to me?"
Praveen: Going to show heaven. Relax and enjoy the moment
He places her in bed safely. Her arms were still hugging his neck. He got up and removed his T-shirt. He came back to her and started kissing her. Pavithra also exchanged the kiss. She was holding his head from back and kissing him madly. He kissed her eyes and forehead. Her boobs crushed by his chest. Pavithra hands hugged him and took his lips. She sucked it and pulls deep into her mouth. Her hands were enjoying his muscle. Praveen started going down from her face. She can feels his saliva cleaning her body. She encouraged him. Her voice has turned into lusty sound.
Praveen: Lovely… Take me
His mouth reached her boobs and lips suck the top of boobs. When his hands went to her back, she lifts her body for the easy movement of is hands. He unhooked her bra. He hold her boobs in his hands and gave projection to her nipples. Praveen bring his mouth on her nipples and took it in his mouth. He started sucking and his tongue touched the tip of her nipples. He started circling her nipples with his tongue. Pavithra’s hands were trying to pull his jeans down. Seeing her failure attempt to pulls his jeans down, due to the body fit jeans. He got up in knees and removed the button. Pavithra looked at his chest and got up from lying position and started kissing his chest. Her fingers were barging in his back. She kissed his nipple and sucked it. She find it difficult to pull due to the strong muscles in his chest. She kissed each every part of his chest. She brings her hands on top of his bulge and rubs over his dick. She took the charge of removing his zip down. Praveen opens the tied knot of her bottom. He got up in bed and removed his jeans. Pavithra saw the big bulge of his dick in his underwear. Due to sitting in bed, his bulge was right in front of her eyes. She can’t stop herself in touching it. She brings her hand and rub his dick with a smiling face. He held his position for her to enjoy. Pavithra rubs on his balls and bulge came in between her fingers. She pressed it. Praveen remove the top of his vest to make his dick out of the coverage. As soon as it came out, his dick stands stead towards her face. Pavithra got astonish by the size. His dick is thicker and longer than Arun. She holds the dick and eyes were on his dick. Pavithra was mentally comparing the difference with Arun. Her fingers were calculating the size of dick. At end she holds his dick with both hands as a part of her last testing whether his dick has the length of accommodating two hands. Arun dick will cover in her one hand. When she able to hold her both hands on his dick, she felt happy and shows her expression by smiling at Praveen. Praveen took a small step ahead for bringing his dick for a closer view for her. Pavithra gets the smell of his precum. She pulls his skin down and looked at the gland. She brings her head forward and gave a kiss at the edge. Praveen made her lie down in bed and removed her bottom pants then came on top of her. Both started exchanging the lips.  They went on passionate smooching. Praveen put his hands under her arms and held the body tightly in his grip. Pavithra’s hands and leg were hugging Praveen. Her body enjoyed for being in strongest grip of a man. Praveen dick was touching her pussy above her panty. Pavithra’s pussy was itching to get his dick inside so she keeps moving her hip for getting a constant touch of his dick head. Praveen released his grip and brings his mouth to her boobs. He took her boobs one by one in his mouth. Pavithra kept her hands on his head and encourage him. When Praveen started sucking hard she realized what was missing in her life?.  She became happy for her decision to have love making with Praveen otherwise such pleasure will remains as a dream till death.  Praveen kisses her armpit and slowly bring his face to her belly. He enjoyed the wide open navel of Pavithra. He put his tongue inside and licked it. Pavithra has already lying with her legs spread wide. This gave easy for Praveen to bring his face to her pussy. He kissed on top of pussy. He heard a moan from Pavithra’s mouth. Praveen hands removed her panty and made her naked then came back to her body..
He let go of her wrist and grasped it with the hand that was behind her head. Her other arm was trapped beneath him, leaving her defenceless. He kissed her again and caressed her breasts, then his hand slid slowly down the centre of her body, between her breasts, over her sternum and belly, down over her navel, heading for her sex. Pavithra’s hips jerked up in reflex as if to capture him. She felt him smile as he kissed her and she might have smiled back if she weren't so overcome with pure erotic heat. The way he held her and used her made her faint with lust. Her need was so strong and so obvious there was nothing she could do to hide it.

When he kissed her pussy

"Ohhh," she moaned. "Oh, yes!"

He licked her pussy. His finger slipped over the burgeoning bud of her clit and parted her lips. He played with her like she was a toy, dipping into her sodden sex and arousing her so that she dug her teeth into his lip and bit down in warning, telling him that if he kept it up, he'd have to pay the consequences. He was entirely willing, and she was helpless to resist him.

"It's good, isn't it?" he whispered. "Just to be like this? No shame, no reservations."

His finger pumped slowly in and out of her and she heard the shameful sound of her own sticky wetness.
"I can feel my come in you," he said. "I love it. Like I own you. Like you're mine."

He pushed her thighs apart and she let him, looked down at her own naked body as open and exposed as a whore's. He brings his dick into her pussy and entered it.  Her pussy was leaking and her juice gave as a lubricant to his dick. His dick entered without any hussle.

"It's better when it's dry, He thought. He rested his body back to her top.
Praveen: Fuck me Pavithra. Fuck me just like you want."

"Oh God!" she hid her face against his chest in shame, but she couldn't stop. Never in her life had she been so consumed with such intense sexual fever. He started pumping her. Pavithra’s nails dipped into his skin. She groan and moan loud.

Praveen got up. He knelt on the bed and pulled her up as well, turned her around and arranged her so that she was on her knees, facing away from him. Pavithra was no prude, but she'd never liked the idea of being taken from behind like a dog by Arun. She always experienced the difficulty in Arun to maintain his rhythm of fucking as well as entering his dick deep into her pussy. Pavithra expected the same from Praveen. Her head jerked up and her eyes opened wide as he entered her, and he groaned with relief like a man plunging his burning hand into a pitcher of water. He was even harder than before and he felt like a bar of steel in her melting pussy as he pushed hard into her. When his dick reached her vagina, she cried loud on enjoyment.  So far she was considering this position a too lewd and too disrespectful. When she started enjoying, she felt ashamed and humiliated and wildly excited. She wanted him to do things to her that she couldn't even imagine. She wanted nothing between them, not even her sense of self-respect.

Praveen pushed her legs apart to expose her sex and Pavithra felt herself blush, yet swell with a fierce and unfamiliar pride. All her life she'd been ashamed or showing herself, but with him it was different, and his excitement kindled hers as if it were her own. She doubted her sincerity with Arun during sex. She thought of herself whether she was willing to stand in this position with Arun or Arun never has idea or capability to do like this? . Strong pumping of Praveen made her back to enjoyment.   She reached behind her neck and pulled her long hair over the opposite shoulder so she could look back and see his face as he stared at her privates, so obscenely revealed. There was nothing in his look to make her feel ashamed—just raw lust and undisguised desire, feelings so pure and basic that there was no shame in them. There was no part of her he didn't want, no view of her that didn't arouse. He increased the pace of pumping at her pussy. Pavithra held herself up on her hands and closed her eyes in selfish pleasure as she felt his strong hands encircle her hips and pull her back, impaling her on his thick cock. He held her like that, then began to work her back and forth, up and back, rocking her on her knees and using her like a toy, and Pavithra hummed in her throat, encouraging him, content to be his ship of pleasure. Praveen moan loud. He was holding his climax but he don’t want to make it so late to spoil the natural style.  
Praveen: Pavithra. I am going to cum.
Pavithra: Give it to me..
He jerked inside her. He continues to pump in her till his last drop comes out. Once he removed his dick, he lie down to bed. Pavithra looked at his face with the satisfaction and fell on top of his body. He hugged her and she lie down on top of his body. Later they got up and get clean. Pavithra finished her cooking and both had dinner together. Despite after one more section of love making, she missed him after he left the home.
Jana was entering into her pussy. She got her sense back to reality after hearing the sound of her kid. Pavithra pushed Jana and pulls her panty up.
Pavithra: Jana. No.
She rushed to the bedroom. When she saw her kid sitting in bed, she felt ashamed of herself for not keeping the decision taken few hours before considering the sake of kid future. She made her mind strong to let her body compromise for it enjoyment. When she came out Jana was sitting in sofa. She requested him to leave but he remains seated. She made her kid bath. She got call from Arun and gave the details he asked for. He enquired about the person delivered the report and she replied to him that he came and delivers just before his call and sitting in sofa. He advised her to treat by offering some money and eatables before leaving. When she came back, he found her kid was in Jana’s lap. She didn’t like it and took the kid from his hand. Jana grabbed her waist and kissed her ass while she turns opposite to him after taking the kid from hand.
Pavithra: Leave me (Said in Hindi. She doesn’t want to speak in language which here kid knows)
Jana gave a wild smile and lifted her top. She has already worn her bottom pants. She holds her kid with one hand and brings other hands on Jana’s hand and pulls his hands off from her body. She went to kitchen with her kid. She opens the front door and told him to go out. She went to kitchen and started boiling the milk for kid. She got afraid by hearing his sound in Kitchen.
Pavithra: Jana. Go from here.
Jana: I have something for your kid to watch in TV. Come and check it.
Pavithra went to the door and found him connected his USB in TV.
Pavithra: For god sake, leave me.
Jana: I already told you. No more Praveen will be in your life. I took the place of him.
She didn’t give attention to his words and started feeding her kid. Jana was explaining about the consequences she is going to face still she didn’t pay any attention to him. So far Jana was telling to listen to her pleading. He enjoyed her pleading sound. He enjoys hunting her. Jana closed the kitchen door and entered the kitchen.
Pavithra: Go out from Kitchen.
She sound was harsh and loud. Jana’s ego hurt.
Jana: Don’t be so smart. You bitch. Lower your voice. Don’t forget, few minutes before you were begging me entering my dick in your pussy. If you dare to raise your voice, I will make you fuck in front of your kid.
Pavithra: If you dare to come near me. I will cut your throat. You leave my house otherwise I will show you what I can do.
That was more than enough for Jana to become furious. He came and grabbed her in front of her kid.
Pavithra: Leave me.
Jana: You were telling me something else before like you will show me something. Show me what you can do. I am going to fuck you in front of your kid.
Her kid started crying loud. Pavithra screamed and pushed him to come out of his hold but her dress got torn by his hand. They heard someone in her door step asking for what happening inside. Jana stunned for a moment and cursed for his mistake. Before he opens his mouth, He got a hit in his head by some thing by Pavithra. He screamed and tried to catch her, but she took the kid and rushed to living room. Jana tried to chase her by she got slow due to the numbness in his head. She rushed and took the USD from TV before opening the door. She explained his attempt to bang in quick second. Jana was still standing idle. The neighbour man came and holds his shirt. Suddenly Jana fell in floor. There was no movement for him afterwards. Matter informed to security officer and Jana was taken to security officer. Pavithra remains in same dress till security officer finish the first investigation. She told every detail excluding her relationship part. She informed the same story to Arun and he contacted Praveen but his number was switched off. 
Matter become so serious when the report came as blood is clotted in his head and need emergency operations. Chance of survival is less.
Praveen has already switched off his mobile after trying Linda before leaving hotel. But her mobile was out of coverage or switch off. He reached the restaurant on time. He called the girl before leaving the hotel and she informed her arrival at Andheri station in 5 minutes. She is before scheduled time.  He switch of the mobile and reached the destination before time.

Praveen saw few guests are in restaurant. He searched for Ben and team but didn’t found any security people.  When he didn’t find the girl or Davis, he becomes impatient. He got angry with the plan of Ben. Praveen was planning to have dinner with Davis along with the girl so that he can incorporate his business talk. He needs to talk with Davis while in lust mood. Praveen knows that once Davis went with girl in bedroom, he will not come out. Praveen was also worried about her appearance. He has spend quite lot for her change over. As per the Praveen instructions and payment, she was groomed in last two days by a good beautician. Davis came after 10 minutes. Praveen couldn’t trace the girl.  He got angry with Ben’s idea of keeping her in their vehicle.
Davis: Good to see you after long time.
Praveen: Me too. I hope you are doing well.
Davis: Of course. Some peoples didn’t like our good work. They consider me as enemy. That is the reason for all security drills. I hope you don’t get offended with Ben.
Praveen: No sir. I understand the need.
Davis: Sometimes, I get offended due to his dos and don’ts. (Laughed). So how’s Rehna? Will she got settled with her problems?
Rehna was the girl last time with Davis. Rehna was working with his one of the clients. She was assigned as the coordinator with Praveen for the company project. Praveen got relationship with her. She was in need of money for her husband operation. Rather than forcing, she willingly went to place instructed by Praveen in return for money. When Praveen identified her bold and care free character, he has to settle himself as pimp image in front of her. Praveen remembers the finger marks of her slap in Jana’s cheek while trying to become naughty with her. Davis has literally smashed her and was about to complaint but Praveen settled with a huge amount. She said good bye and gave the instruction for never meet again. Praveen never contacted her after but he knows that her husband is recovered and she is still working with his client.
Praveen: She is good and settled. One request is there. Be gentle. We should not give any opportunity for them to complaint and point finger towards us. If any girl complaint, media will take the matter and will make hell out of stories.
Praveen told him to gentle because the girl coming with him is an unknown girl. Moreover, he doesn’t have direct contact with officials in Mumbai.
Davis: I will try man. Where is she?
Praveen: She is with Ben’s team mate.
Davis: I was with Ben. He didn’t tell me.
Praveen got worried. He started doubting Ben for some foul play.
Praveen saw an Indian executive person came and join with a group of peoples sitting next table. When Praveen’s eyes fell on him, he indicates the Praveen to come and went outside. Praveen remembered the Ben words, if someone indicating like that. Watch their path and go behind them after one minute. Don’t rush with him. Praveen does similar. When he reached outside, he saw him going the side of restaurant. Praveen follows him and found the man with Ben.
Ben: Where is she?
Praveen: I thought that she was with you.
Ben: My lady was there from 7.45. She is still not reached. Give her number. We will call.
Praveen: I don’t remember numbers. It is in my phone.
Ben: Damn it man. You do one thing. Switched on the mobile and call her and put the call in speaker.
Praveen switched on the mobile and called the girl but the mobile was switched off. He called her agent.
Agent: Hello Sir. I was trying your number but your mobile is switched off. The girl coming to you got fainted in railway station and is hospitalized. Her mobile is lost from her. I want to ask your permission to send a Russian girl for you. She is new and sexy. John will like her. Both are foreigner. They can better communication then our girls. Let’s foreigner enjoy tonight.
Ben indicated Praveen to ask more detail about the girl booked already.
Praveen: Fainted? I just can digest the story. I doubt you send her somewhere else.
Agent: She is in hospital. I will send the medical bills after she got discharge. She got some food poison. Shall I call the Russian girl?
Praveen: I will ask the person and will call you.
Ben indicated Praveen to disconnect the phone.
Ben: What all you told about Davis to her and whom all you spoke so far about him? How the hell they know about his name? Why did you tell his name? (Shouting)
Praveen also got worried whether it will make a bad impression?
Praveen: It is Just a name. I probably told his name while talking to the girl. She might tell her agent. I didn’t speak about Davis with anyone including my girl friend.
Ben: Your mobile will get after few minutes. Don’t switch off now. Give me the agent number.
Praveen saw on Ben indication, an Indian guy came near to them from opposite of road. Ben instructed him to have a check on the agent. 
Praveen: I need to speak with my friend for an alternative arrangement. .
Ben: It is not possible in last moment. You can try for tomorrow.
Praveen called his friend and he replied him that only girls working for agents or whore house will only come for night stay. He can try for short term in morning hours. Praveen disconnected the call by promising him to call back after discussing.  
Ben gave the phone to the Indian person and instructed him for keeping the mobile with him then drive towards Andheri before switched off. He deny Praveen request to make another call.
Ben: Praveen. Go inside.
When Praveen reached the table, he was worried. He has no idea to answer Davis.
Davis: Everything alright?
Praveen thought of telling lie but he knows that there no point. 
Praveen: She is in hospital. Sorry. She will not able to come. Ben is not allowing to call someone else. I request you to instruct him for allowing. Better girls are available than the girl coming.
Davis: Let's have dinner together and will get separated. (hard Voice)
Like Reply
Anger and disappointment reflects in Davis face and Praveen got worried. Even after Praveen tried to open up the mouth, Davis didn’t pay much attention to Praveen. Praveen couldn’t enjoy the food. He knows that Davis is hiding his anger. Praveen was worried about the expecting mess on his deal. So far he was confident that he can reduce the amount of Davis share and earn for him but now he was worried whether Davis will ask more for the deal. Praveen has so far not finalized the amount with Davis. He gave some approximate figure to Davis and didn’t hear any response from him. If he is asking more money, client will gets pissed off and can search for alternative channel. Client was clear with his statement during the meeting with him. Praveen knows that entire aspects is not only about the money but will affect his reputation. Praveen was planning to initiate the discussion with Davis during his happy mood after meeting the girl.
Praveen had finished dinner. He didn’t enjoy the dinner. His heart started beating hard.
Praveen: Davis, Ben is not allowing me to call another girl.  Please give the order to him.
Davis: Getting a girl in Mumbai is not a big deal but they can’t compare with your girl. I can’t choose an unknown girl.  
Praveen: You will have a good time with Pavithra in Bangalore. I guarantee that. Mumbai is not my city, I have limitations.
Davis: I have tight schedules in India. I am not sure about my visit to Bangalore during this trip. Let us see.
Praveen understands that Davis not interested in talking about future days. If he wants do something he has to do it now.
Praveen: Excuse me Davis. I will come back in a minutes.
He didn’t care to listen to Praveen. He went outside.
Ben: Praveen stay with him. Why you are coming out?
Praveen: I just need to call agent and gets connected to the girl. It is urgent.
Ben: I can’t let you to do so. Mobile is in my person hand and will hand over after Davis left from here. Kindly bear with us.
Suddenly a person came and stands few metres away from Praveen and Ben. Ben excused Praveen and spoke with him. He gave a paper and Ben dialled his phone. Ben spoke to someone and came near to Praveen.
Ben: Praveen. I guess you are not travelling with us. Davis is planning to meet his friend. He is calling me to bathroom to discuss about that. I got the details of him and location. I have to send my team to ensure the place is secure. I can’t take you with us. I guess Davis is finding solutions for tonight arrangement. I guess he don’t know how to masturbate or lazy to do. He always needs someone to do for him. (Ben laughed but Praveen couldn’t enjoy his joke) You can speak to agent after we left from here. I have to go. You come after 1 minute.
Ben went inside the restaurant and Praveen follows him. Praveen saw Davis going to washroom after Ben enters. Davis and Ben started speaking in bathroom by pretending of washing hands.
Ben: I spoke with him. The area is crowed and security will be little risky but manageable.
Davis: Person is trustable. Praveen is telling some other options of girls but got rejected from your side?
Ben: That is a Russian girl from same agent. We can’t believe that agent anymore.
Davis: OK. Avoid Praveen with us.
Ben: Done already.
Ben started thinking.
Davis: Tell me what is in your mind?
Ben: Sorry, if I am wrong. Whether Praveen spoke about any other girl?
Davis: No. Why you asked?
Ben: There is a girl with Praveen yesterday. We were expecting that girl for tonight but when Praveen gave the details of new girl, we doubt the information is genuine but when we check the information is correct. I asked him about the girl and he replied that she is from Bangalore. She is married. Why married girl is travel with Praveen to Mumbai and stay in same hotel room? Assume that she is his girlfriend, then why she is hiding from you? As far as I know from you most of the girls he supplied are married women. Why not this time?
Davis: Where she is Pavithra? Do you have any photo graph?
Ben: Yes. We took it but it is in our computer. I didn’t copy to mobile.
Davis: How is she?
Ben: Don’t ask. She is gem. I believe that either he is serious about the relationship or she is reserved for someone special for him.
Davis: Mother fucker. If he is playing with me, I will trash him. If he is serious about her, let him marry but after giving my share on her. (Laughed)
Ben: I guess she is expecting to take her with Praveen tonight. His mobile was with our team member. He told that Praveen is in meeting.
Davis: Call and tell her to come to restaurant. If possible, send our car.
Ben: Sending the car is not a good idea. There can be a doubt comes in her mind. We will inform her that Praveen told to come to restaurant by taking concierge service of hotel or some other taxi.
Davis: Done.
Davis returns to Praveen. Praveen find him more relaxed than before. Davis started telling his plans and proposed income for Praveen. The plan has very good business prospects for Praveen. Praveen can’t imagine of getting such deals.
Davis:  I want you to be with me all the time. We will be meeting peoples related to this project.
Praveen got stunned by hearing the word.
Praveen: You mean the whole trip?
Davis: Yes. Any issues? Sorry for not informing you in advance. I could not able to tell this over phone. Do you have any plans?
Praveen: Have some plans but this is more important.
A person came and delivers the phone to Praveen. He informed him that his girl friend called he informed about your location. Praveen looked at Davis face.
Davis: Oh!! New development. You didn’t inform me.
Praveen: It was just a week. (He didn’t want tell him about his meeting in bus and get a wrong impression)
Davis: In week, she travelled with you. I think you make her ready in a week. .
Praveen: She has some personal meetings.
Davis: Is she got ready?
Praveen got confused to answer. He searches for answer. Davis will not give any consideration even if Praveen tells him that she is his actual lover he knows that.
Praveen: No Davis. I want her to by life partner.
Davis: Oh!! No Praveen. Don’t Joke.  Whether she is serious?
Praveen: yes.
Davis: Then no issue. Make her ready for me man. Today. I am thinking too much about our friendship. I believe you to value me as same as I did.
Praveen: Yes Davis but
Davis: No but…. Forget about everything. Just tell me who you want? Me or her?
Praveen: I need both. I have made all arrangements for you. I failed for today but will make sure that from tomorrow onwards will be better.
Davis: Tomorrow is only after today. Tell me about today.
Praveen saw Davis eyes are staring at someone. Praveen turns his head and found Linda. Linda waived her hands and came to Praveen.
Linda: Your mobile was switched off. I keep on trying on ever half an hour. Person whom you gave the phone gave this address.
Praveen: Linda. Meet Mr Davis.
Linda: Hai sir.
They shake hand each other.
Davis: Come and join with us.
Linda sat next to Praveen. Praveen wants to stop her from telling any unnecessary dialogues in front of Davis. Suddenly he got the instruction from the person sitting next table to go outside. Praveen didn’t move.
Davis: I think Ben is calling. You go and meet him.
Praveen got up by excusing Linda and went outside.
Davis: Praveen was telling about you.
Linda smiled. She was not bothered to answer due to a foreign national
She observed Davis. He is aged and having more than 100 kilo weight but his body is fit. He look like a don.
Linda: Oh!! Yes.
Linda can see him staring at her but she ignores due to facing similar experience everyday from someone.
Davis: Tell me how you meet? How long? Praveen never told about you. We share everything.
Linda: Let Praveen come back. You can hear from both.
Davis understood that she is clever.
Davis: You have bags?
Linda: Means?
Davis: Praveen will be going to be with me. If you want to join with us, you need dress.
Linda: I didn’t know about that. I thought it is just a day.
Davis: We will find the solution tomorrow. Today it is already late. We have to move quickly. Come. Praveen will be outside.
Linda got up and walked behind him. Praveen was already shocked when he heard from Ben that they are going to move. Praveen has no idea how to handle Davis? He thought that he will convince him for tonight. Praveen knows that if he objects, Davis will not take him along with him.  

Praveen saw Davis coming out. He didn’t see Linda with him and Praveen got a relief. Suddenly he saw Linda coming in his back. Three cars came and stopped. All cars are full of his men.
Ben: Praveen. You have to enter in any of this escort cars. I sorry you have sat in middle of back seat.
Linda and Davis came near to Praveen.
Davis: Linda. We are sorry. If he have informed about you, we could have bring the van. Ben Linda will be in my car. Please accommodate Praveen in the car behind us.  
Ben: Praveen. Quickly.
Praveen went and entered in the car behind the Davis car,
Ben opened the door for Linda and Davis. They entered the car. Linda turns her head and checked the car of Praveen. She can see the car is right behind them. The car drives towards Pune direction. Linda kept her eyes on outside view. Davis was looking at her boobs and beauty through the street lights coming inside the car.
Ben: You have to switch off your mobile while instructing. You can divert your calls to a number. I will give it before switch off the mobile.
Linda: But..
Ben: oh!! . Don’t worry. I can connect Praveen though my teammate phone.
Ben started speaking with Davis in their language.
Ben: Davis. She is married. He is hiding something from you.
Davis. He was telling me about true love. Bull shit. I want to thank you for bringing her to me. Everything happens for good reason.
Ben: I just did my duty.
Davis: I don’t know how I am controlling.
Ben: Sir. Please wait until we turn to our pocket road.  What about Praveen?
Davis: I have these many men protection. Even Praveen doesn’t know my real name. Agencies are behind this deal. We both know. Once we done in this country, we will leave. Praveen chapter is end. He will be with us until I left. We will leave this country without his knowledge. As per our plan, your boys will execute him after we left.
Ben: The girl?
Davis: If we can take her any chance we will take her.
Ben: I will check whether then can take her to Thailand and bring to us.
Davis: Looking at her. I don’t have the mind to kill her.
Car has passed the high way.  Ben turns to Davis and gave green signal.
Like Reply
My my what a wonderful turn.... Now I am very much impatient... please update like this frequently
Like Reply
I just started reading the story and it's really awesome. Can't wait to enjoy it fully
Like Reply
nice update
Like Reply
Great story
Like Reply
Linda was still looking outside. Due to darkness in road and lights switch off inside car, he can see her only through the lights coming from the escort car behind them. He took his hand tap under her armpit touching her boob. Linda was looking outside and thinking of changes happen in her life in last two days. Sudden touch of Davis fingers in her breast shocks her. She lean back to seat and turns her face to Davis after looking back of car for ensuring Praveen car still follows them.
Davis: Why you looking out? Speak something. Are you got scared that we are kidnapping you? Praveen car is right behind us. Ben. Tell the car to overtake us and front car to go behind.
Ben does it. When the car overtake them, Ben person switch on the lights inside the car for Linda to see Praveen.
Davis: You saw him right? Are you ok now?
Linda: I was fine. I am not worried Davis.
Davis switched on the light inside his car.
Davis: I believe you can smile now and talk. So tell me more about you. How you met Praveen?
Linda got confused. What to tell? She knows that something has to tell for ensuring the good image. She cursed for not preparing with Praveen for a predetermined story.
Linda: We met in Bangalore and got liked each other.
Davis: So fast. Obviously every men eye will catch you from any crowd and Praveen is expert in finding such lovely girls.  You are best for no doubt. I guess you also not less than him.
Linda got shock and confused by his statement.
Linda: What do you mean Davis? (Irritating voice)
Davis was looking at her eyes.
Davis: Don’t get offended Linda my darling. I was just commenting. I know Praveen. He is my boy. He always find best for me. You are married and cheating your husband. I hope you will like me also. Why you are hiding your marriage chain? Don’t hide your beautiful things under this cloth. Keep it out for others to enjoy.(Vulgar sound)
Davis brings his hands and pulls it out from inside her T-shirt. Everything happen in quick seconds before Linda reacts. She was not expecting the same. She paused for a second and regains her confidence. She thought of react to him badly but decided to keep her calm for not provoking him.
Linda: Davis. I hope my personal reason is none of your business. I respect you because of Praveen’s respect on you. I believe that you will maintain your decency.
Davis: I am decent Linda. May I ask you to sleep with me tonight? I hope this question is very decent one (He chuckles)
He lifts the divider between the seats and drag near to her. Linda got afraid by his move. She felt of losing the confidence. She knows that until she gets out of the car, she has no chance for escape. She cursed for coming to meet them.
Linda: Davis. Go back to your seats. (Angry sound)
Davis: Please don’t get angry. I am requesting you.
He brings his face near to her. Linda moves her face back but has only limited scope to go far. She took her hands tried to push his face away but was not able to succeed against his strength.
Linda: Please Move (Pleading)
Davis: Linda. I like you from the moment. I promise to be very gentle and polite to you. I will go after few days. I will ensure you a good future.
His hand held her waist and face come closer to her face. His breath out air started to hit her nose. She can feel his strong hold in her waist and her body is getting turned by his hand. She tried to stop but fails against his power so she uses her hands to get his hands removed from waist. She can see no effect in Davis face. He held his other hand under her neck and holds her face in non movable position then kissed her lips slowly. Linda lost her control. She shivers in anger.
Linda: How dare you?
She brings her hands to slap him but he holds it. He put his legs on top of her thighs and blocked her leg movement.
Davis: Don’t try to over smart. You are going to sleep with me till we let you go. Understand. There is no scope of escape.
When he found her trying to open the car door, he told that car lock is controlled from driver seat.
Ben: Sir. I want her to divert the number.
Davis: Don’t think of any chance to escape. You can divert your call if you want someone to contact you. Here after you will not get any calls. I hope you are a smart girl and can think of the consequences back after returns to home without attending any calls from your husband and others.
He released her. When he saw her sitting idle and trying to go out of car as well as downing the mirror, Davis informed her to stop wasting time in non useful attempts. Linda understands the trap and stopped her effort. She hopes to find the solution after meeting Praveen. She opens her phone and diverts the call to the international number given by him.
Ben: Don’t worry. You number will be recharged with enough balance to receive calls.
As soon as she completes diverting the phone, Davis snatches her phone and hand over to Ben.
Linda: Give me my Phone.
She bends forward to front. Davis brings his one hand under her hands and another one in back and holds her. Her body got trapped in between his hands. She could able to move her bottom parts of hands only. His forearm pressed her boobs.
Davis: Oh!!! No sweetie. Don’t worry. Your phone will be safe in his hands. You will get while returns. Don’t waste time for such thinking. Think about me. How you can give me satisfaction? Come near to me.
Saying this he pulls her closer to him. She made an attempt to stop her body moving but was failed. He kissed her cheek. She turns her head. He got the exposure to back of neck but was covered by her hair. He kissed her neck along with hair. He kept his face on her neck and smell her..
Davis: You got a lovely smell in hair.  Which shampoo is using? Or is it the smell of oil or hair spray? When he found her remains in same position, Davis asked her.
Davis: Are still angry with me? Just forget everything for few days. I promise, we will have a nice time together. You can stay with Praveen after am done or we can do like me first then Praveen again me. How is it? I am ready to accept your terms. Now turn your face. I don’t want to apply force on you. I am as bad as good. When I am behaving good don’t force me to become bad. I can rip off you now but I don’t do it.
He brings his hands inside her T-shirt and holds her waist.
Davis: Oh!!! What a lovely skin. I love your smoothness. If this body is only enjoyed by a man till your death, it will be cruel. Just give permission for others to enjoy (Lusty voice).
Linda was trying her best to gets his hands removed but was not getting success. She understood that there is no point to provoke him.
Davis:  Now turn your face. (Commanding tone)
Linda turns her face. Her face has already become red due to humiliation. She gave mercy seeking look at his face.
Davis: Oh!!! No. Don’t be sad. I can’t see you in sad face. Come near to me.
She feels him pulling towards him.
Davis Ben. Please switch of the light. Don’t turn back and tell the driver to don’t look on revere mirror.
Ben switched off the light.
Davis: Now. They can’t see.
She was the car in front is turning and their car went straight.
Davis: Ben why the car is turned.
Ben: Davis. We have rented a home. Any one comes to our home will be transported to our safe house in your travel Van. She is only got the exceptions. We can’t take the Van to city as well as chance of people to notice it. We can turn off the outside view of peoples from Van. No one will find the way to our area.
Davis: Good arrangements.
Ben: I am doing my best.
Davis turns to Linda.
Davis: Don’t worry. Praveen will reach safely. Any way that is good. We will get more time without him. Correct?
His hands in her waist moved to her belly. He held her stomach and started pressing it. She can understand that he is checking it.
Davis: I guess you are going to gym. You got muscles in stomach like men. (Surprised & Appreciation voice)
He stops his checking and started kissing her. The car got filled with his excitement and joyful sound. She tried to avoid her lips but he grabbed it his lips. She can feel her body is pulled into his body and attempt started to bring into his lap. All of her resistance effort is getting failed in front of his strength. What she expected was happen. He brings his hands from her stomach to under her ass and lifts her to his lap. Davis has dragged his body to the place where she was sitting then drops her in his lap. His both hands covered her body and made her more non movable. When she took her hands to push him, he told the wrist of her hands in his one hand. He grabbed her boob with other hand and pushes her body backwards to his body. Her back fell on his chest. He pushes his hip front and went to a semi sleep position. She also laid his body in similar position. He started pressing her boob and kissing her ears. Linda shouted loud to get released.
Ben: Linda. There is no point in making sound. You only will get tired.
Davis: Good advise Ben. I also want to tell her same.
Linda: Ben. Please leave me. Praveen respects you a lot. We are going to get married.
Ben took his hand from boob and entered into his jeans then brings in dick upwards. He drags her ass on top of his bulge then brings hand again back to boob.
Davis: Don’t get fool around with the scope of escaping after meeting Praveen. He is my friend as well as a pimp. His main duty is to supply girls for peoples and make money out of that.
Linda” Stop this non sense.
Davis: You don’t believe. Ben. Can you switch on my mobile and give to me.
Ben: Sir. It is risky.
Davis: Just do it Ben.
Ben: Them Sir. I am taking divert in route.
Davis: I am not in hurry to reach home. I am comfortable in handling this lovely ass on my dick. You can do as per your wish.  
Linda saw the can taking turn.  They started going back. Ben switched on the mobile and handed over to Davis. He holds her with one hand and operates the mobile with other hand. Linda got the gap to grad her ass from top of his dick. All these time she was feeling like sitting on an iron rod. Davis started to show his messages sent by Praveen. He shows the recent messages of Praveen and semi naked photographs of Pavithra.
Davis: Her name is Pavithra. She is the latest one. He didn’t send me your photos or details means he got you recently. You can correct me if wrong.
Davis shows her the previous girls which he had in his phone. He started telling the way Praveen built his business empire by supplying girls. Linda got stunned after knowing the reality. She becomes silent and Davis understands that she got weak. He switch on the light and looked at her eyes.
Davis: I have a proposal for you. Either you can surrender yourself to me or can fight with me till end. You will be sleeping with me in both situation and only difference going to make is the number of peoples going to enjoy this beautiful body. If you are willing to co operate, I can promise that no one will trouble you. You are going to enjoy the position of my mistress in this trip but if you still wants to fight with me. I will make sure that you will sleep with every man in our team. Choice is yours.  Honestly I prefer to force girls and like them humiliated but seeing you, I am feeling romance.  I like to seduce you and enjoy. I am waiting for your decision. If you are nice with me, I can guarantee that Praveen will not trouble you from now onwards. I will take care of everything for you. Your protection, money requirements, jobs etc.  All you have to come to me on my call as per your convenience. When he found a shock in Linda’s eyes, he changed his statement.
Davis: You don’t have to worry about my statement.  I don’t think my next visit to India in near future. If you like me and wish to meet me in future, I can provide a good job for your husband in anywhere in Middle East as per your wish so that as we can meet more often. I am not compelling you for that but as a wise decision, I suggest you to be nice with me and enjoy the future. This will be kept secret between us. I will handle Praveen. I know that he will not make any attempt to break my orders.
He gave the phone back to Ben and brings his hands back on her then pulls her ass back on top of his dick.
Davis: Let my dick enjoy the trailer before watching the real movie. (Smiled)
Linda was still in shock. She didn’t have an answer.
Linda: Davis please leaves me.
Davis: I hope you will not waste my time with unnecessary requests. Tell me your decision. Yes or No? (Hard Sound)
She keeps her silence. Linda understands her position. There is no scope for escape. She cursed for the decision to free her mind during the trip.
Davis: I hope you do not understand my polite tone. Stop the car (He shouted and driver stopped in front of a home and Ben switched off Davis phone.
Ben and driver looked back. Davis holds her hands and brings it back. He held her hands tight and told the driver to grab her boobs and tell the size. She show him hesitated for a moment.
Davis: What are you waiting for? Did you hear what I asked you?
Linda saw him bring his hands to her boobs.
Linda: Davis please doesn’t do it.  I am ready to listen to you.
Davis: Ok.
Davis told his driver to go back to his work. She can see the disappointment in the eyes of the driver.
Linda heard Ben instructing the driver to return to actual home. She made another failure attempt to unlock the doors during the car stopped.
Linda: Please drop me back tomorrow.
Davis: Linda. I am open and genuine. I can’t promise that but will try to send you as early as possible. We can handle your calls carefully without giving any doubt to your family. Now onwards, you start think about me only until go.
Davis: You got lovely boobs. Turn and sit towards to me.
Linda changed her position and turned towards him. He made sure to sit on his lap and pulls her pussy area on top of his bulge. Linda and fell the size of his bulge even both jeans was in between pussy and dick.
Linda: Tell Ben to switch of the light.
Davis: Linda. Don’t think that I will strip in front of them. You are my girl. Your privacy is mine. They will not look behind.
Ben: Poor Praveen. He lost his mango before getting ripe. I am sure that his plan is to bargain with others by showing this girl.
Davis didn’t bother to reply to Ben but made a hard sound of accepting his statement. Ben understands that Davis needs his time with Linda so he didn’t continue his conversation.
Davis holds her head and brings her face closer to him then start kissing her. Linda didn’t cooperate much but her body kept relaxed for him to take control. Davis brings his hands to her boob and started pressing it along with kissing. When he tried to pull her T-shirt upwards, she stops him.
Linda: Please not at here.
He didn’t try afterwards but he took the freedom to enter his hands front side. His hands reached her boobs and pressed it. He lifted her T-shirt from front side till it reached above her boobs. He didn’t forget to hold the bottom of her T-shirt from back to avoid getting lifted. When he lean back to seat and looked at her boobs, she got relax from his dick hitting her pussy. He brings his palm on top of her navel and started rubbing her stomach. She can see him enjoying the smoothness of body by rubbing on her skin. His finger circled her navel hole and put into it. She can feel the hardness of palm callus. Slowing she started to realize his hands getting hard in her body. His rubbing has become harder and sometimes gets pains of pinching.
Davis: You are an amazing girl.
He looked at her eyes with romance. Linda was still looking at him with pleading eyes.
Davis: You don’t believe it?
He took her hands and brings it on top of his bulge. She shows a milder resistance to withdraw but he held her hand on it. He gave a sharp look at her eyes and took his hands. It was clear message for her to don’t take her hands. Her hand remains on his bulge.
Davis: Grab it and see.
She looked at him with hesitated eyes.
Davis: I hope we had an agreement. I don’t think it is nice idea for you to make me angry.
Linda tried with his finger but her finger got slipped due to his jeans.
Davis: I understand you are finding it difficult. Pull the zip down.
She gave a look at Davis eyes but got feared by his look. She pulls his jeans zip down. Davis also helped her to do it. He held his dick by entering her finger through the hole.
Davis: You like it. African dicks are meant for fucking. Our dick will fuck you womb. Continue.
Davis was sitting relaxed. Linda keeps on pressing his dick. He brings his hands back to her boobs and started pressing. He started pinching her nipples with his fingers by looking at her face. She can see his lust in his eyes. She found him enjoying her finger touch in his dick. He guided her to press at the top of his dick and she does it. While she pressing, his hands started caring her hair then followed to her ears, nose and cheek then finally reached at her lips. He started playing with her lips by making different shapes by pressing it with his finger. He is doing same like Vijay does to her during their romance in college days. She enjoyed a lot with Vijay but when Davis was doing she got irritated. She patiently waited for Davis to stops but when she realized his nonstop play, she turns her head to get rid of him. Davis hands hold under her face and turn towards him forcefully. She found Davis face getting cruel and his finger started to press her cheek harder. She holds her mouth closed for few seconds but when it started getting more pain, her mouth got open. She found a dirty smile on his face and gave cruel indication for her to continue pressing his dicks. Linda hands in his dick were stop pressing due to pain in her face but she restarted pressing it by ignoring her pain. Davis put his finger into her mouth. She sucked his finger on his indication. When her finger stopped pressing his dick, he brings his hands inside his jeans and pulled his dick out then made her to hold it. She got shocked when her finger touched his dick. She felt like holding a hot iron rod due to the thickness & hardness of his dick. She looked down to see what is inside his hands.
Davis: You liked it?
He smiles at her face. When he didn’t got response from Linda, his face started to turn into anger. She gave him a smile symbolizes her happiness to avoid getting hurt again.
Davis: You want it?
When she remains silent, Davis holds her cheek and brings her face near to him. He groans slowly to her.
Davis: I don’t take this shit any more. If you to be nice with me. All you have the last chance. Here after, If I feel your non cooperation then can’t promise what I do with you. Understand.
Linda nodded her head ‘’Yes’’
Davis: Open your mouth and speak.
Linda: Yes.
Are you willing to co operate Davis asked and she replied Yes.
Davis:  Good.  Then tell ‘’I like your dick. I want it’’.
When she complete the line, Davis made her to tell another line ‘’ I will do whatever Davis say. My pussy is belongs to the dick. I will suck and clean it daily. I will protect the dick as mine. I will not waste any fluid coming out of dick. Today onwards the dick is belongs to me, I will keep it myself. I will allow the dick to enter into her body through any holes. Linda was hesitated to tell the line but the hard sound of Davis made her scared and told the line.
Davis: Good..
He started sucking her lips.
Ben: Sir we are going to reach the place in few minutes.
Davis: Linda. Keep your dick back to his place.
Linda went back to sitting position and pushed his dick inside the jeans. When she found it difficult, Davis helped her. Both went back to seat. She put her dress back to normal and looked outside to find where she is? She saw the car taking turn to a muddy road and after few minutes of travel, it entered into a private road passing the gate. A man standing at the gate salutes them while passing. There was a quite journey so far. She understood that she is way out of city. She can’t find any house nearby. When they reached the place, the Van was already parked there. Praveen along with 4 other men came out of house. Linda understood that the house is in middle of some plantation.
Davis: Now onwards. You are belongs to me. No more talk with Praveen. Understood? You must behave him like a complete stranger.
Linda: Yes Davis.
Davis: Good Girl.
He gave a kiss on her cheek.
Davis: I was expecting one back.
Linda brings her face near to him and gave a kiss on his cheek. He kept his palm on her cheek and gave happy smile. Ben’s men open the door for both. When she saw Praveen coming near to her, she looked at Davis. Davis came and holds her waist.
Davis: Praveen. How was your travel? I hope everything is fine.
Praveen was looking at the face of Linda. She can’t figure out what his look about? Is it a look of losing her before getting benefited or feeling sad for putting g her in middle of trouble? Linda likes to believe in her first instinct and the anger rose in her blood. She took a step and gave him a slap on his face. Praveen was not expecting that from her.
Linda: If I didn’t do it now. Perhaps I may not get another chance. You bastard.
When Davis found the anger rising in Praveen face, he interferes.
Davis: Oh!!! No Praveen. Leave it. Take it easy.
Davis pulls Linda near to him and holds her waist. She also put her hand around his waist.
Davis: Don’t keep in your mind. I was not expecting this from her. Anyway happened is happened. Now we should only focus on business.
Praveen and Linda were exchanging the anger look each other.
Davis: Praveen (Harsh sound)
Praveen: Yes Davis.
Davis: Listen to me now. You ignore this. I apologize on behalf of her. We both know that she has every right to do that now don’t behave like child. Let’s get back to business. I promise you are going to beneficial from this deal. All you have to do is to forget her and never interfere in her life after we left.
When he found no response from Praveen, is that clear? Davis Ahem at him.
Praveen: Yes Davis.
Davis: Good boy. I love you because of your respect on me. Thank you.
Everyone went inside house.
Davis: Praveen. Arrange to bring her bag here.
Praveen: Yes. Davis.
Ben: No Davis. Our men will bring both of you bags. Praveen give me the hotel room access card.
Ben got the key from him and hand over to his man then told something in low voice.
Davis: Good night everyone. Go to sleep. We have lot of works to do tomorrow. I want you to complete few tasks before I wake up. I will be tired today and probably will wake late.
He gave a smile at Praveen face and walked to his bedroom with Linda. He didn't forgot to show Praveen about his likeness of Linda by showing the gesture with his finger without get noticed by Linda. Praveen felt pity on her. 
Like Reply
nice update
Like Reply
The night was hectic for Pavithra. She was in security officer station till mid night. security officer inspector came and started questioning her. When she found the security officer inspector staring at her, she gave an angry look at him.
Inspector: We will go for medical first.
Inspector called her family members and explained about the seriousness of this issue. He told them that case will turn to murder in case of Jana dies. Arun has consulted his boss and he sends a leading advocate to security officer station. Lawyer went inside his cabin by keeping others out. Lawyer dominating behaviour made Inspector irritated but he listens to him with patience due to the power of advocate. He advise the inspector to write the charge as per he tells and the benefits will reach his home in cash. Inspector got happy.
Inspector: Sure Sir. I will finish her medical tomorrow morning. I hope you know the formalities. I need to arrest her until gets reports from hospital.
Suddenly he got a call. He listens to them.
Inspector: It is a call from hospital. Accused is in Coma. Doctors have no scope of his survival. If he died during the trial, you will find very hard to win this case. So far I know, he is survived with his wife. Try to buy her and made her mouth shut.
Advocate: I understand. Can you find some other allegations or proof against him. Consider that we taken your money needs.
Inspector: Sure. I will. Let get her medical report first. I need her to retain with us but will make sure that she will be in lock up. You can take her in bail tomorrow. Tell everyone in her family to leave the station except her husband.
Advocate: He is in Turkey and will come tomorrow evening.
Inspector came out and told her family and neighbours to leave the place peacefully as she will be taken extra care by them. After everyone left, he took her to hospital along with a lady constable. She was taken to hospital for medical checkups. Doctor examined her and got the evidence of bang. She mentioned the same in report. She got semens from her vagina. Pavithra has no choice other than giving the statement from her love making with husband. Due to her sudden shock, her answer was not convincing to doctor.
Doctor: Are you sure? Are you hiding something from me?
Pavithra: No Madam. Please don’t report it.
Doctor: I have to mention. If it belongs to your husband or anyone else, you don’t have to worry. Unless if it is not the same person who attempt the bang. This semens is not fresh one. We have to send the sample for testing to find the source of this semen. It is just a formality. When security officer writes FIR they will not include this unless any evidence pertaining to support your claim.
Pavithra:  Madam. Can you avoid from writing along with medical report.
Doctor: You came out and open the door with full dress. Anyway your cloths were just torn by that man and there is no evidence of any sort of forceful attempt in your vagina entrance except the rough sex by your husband. This semen is not a part of bang attempt as well as not happened in recent hours. Means you are hiding something.
Pavithra got shocked but she hides her expression.
Pavithra: Ok Madam. Please don’t tell anyone. I have an affair with another man. We had sex in morning and Jana found me with him. He came home to bargain and threaten me. When he tried to bang me, I have no to get escape from him. I can’t bring him to case. Please save me.
Doctor: Very Nice Madam. I can’t compromise on my duty for such woman. You have a child turning 5, did you think about his future before finding another man for your sexual needs.
Pavithra started crying and made a miserable story about her condition with husband and his cruelty with her. She found comfortable with other man and they are planning to marry after getting divorce from her husband. She explained in such a way to make doctor believe.
Doctor: My duty is to find evidence. I am convinced with attempt to bang but will mention in report that samples from vagina hand over to security officer for matching with DNA of the culprit. I will not tell this story to security officer as I have nothing to do with my report. You can handle the security officer as per your wish.
Doctor called the inspector and explained the evidence in support for her claim and handed over the samples for security officer to send to their lab.
Inspector: Thank you for your report. Pavithra mam. Can you stay out for a moment? You probably don’t feel good by hearing the real question of a security officer man and explanation of a doctor. Everything will be the sake of you.
After she went out, Inspector asked the doctor in detail. Doctor explained him in details.
Inspector: Do he enter into her?
Doctor: No. But he had made force on her boobs and kissed her. She got lucky to manage herself. The two samples in the cover are one from her skin and another from her vagina.
Inspector: This look like a man semen.
Doctor: Yes. It is from her husband. Both samples, you have to test for matching with the culprit. You will get the supporting evidence against the man.
Inspector: I will do it mam. One quick question? You are saying that she didn’t have any force sex in her vagina. Mean if we found the samples matching to culprit in her vagina mean she had sex with him by mutual consent. Right?
Doctor: Yes. You can include in the report. I didn’t mention due to the no relevance with bang.
Inspector thanked her and came out.
Inspector: Madam. I am done. I didn’t report your arrest so far. Doctor gave the statement support to you. We can make FIR in support to you.  
He told the lady inspector to go back to security officer station due to release of Pavithra. He told lady constable that he is going to his home after Pavithra picked up by someone from her home. After the constable left,
Inspector: Madam. Case has a twist. Your husband is not in town. You had man semen in your vagina? Where is it from? (Flirting Tone) Come with me. We will go out of hospital and speak.
He holds his hands right under her armpit and walked.
Pavithra: I need to go home. Let me call someone.
Inspector: I can arrest you now in charge of murder attempt. Don’t think that you can fool security officer man. We checked the crime scene. We have evidence for his presence in your home for long time as well as a man cum in the floor near to entrance door. Means he put his manhood outside in your flat and his precum fell in the floor. Your statement is his attempt to bang while making milk for your kid. Kind told that uncle was in sofa when he saw him. There is no evidence of your presence in kitchen before preparing the milk means you were sitting with Jana. What are you doing with him?
Pavithra: I was asking him about the report as well as talking to my husband.
Inspector: Good. Then how come his precum fell near to the door. He did in front of you. That means you have an affair with him.
Pavithra looked stunned at him. It was dark outside due to night.
Inspector: Come. We will go to my vehicle.
He held her shoulder with ownership.
Pavithra: Take your hands from me.
Inspector: It will be safe for you if my hands are there in your body. If I take my hands you will be going to be in more trouble.
She didn’t make an attempt to remove his hand. She was thinking how to handle this inspector. She understood that case is going to turn against her. She got relief due to his regular dress. People will think them as husband and wife. Inspector takes her to a dark place.
Inspector: You don’t worry. I didn’t report that so far. I am going to report the same in first place tomorrow. You have time to negotiate with me till that time. What you think?
Pavithra: I guess the advocate offered you money. This deal is in between you and me. Tell me.
Pavithra kept her silence. She has a lakhs rupee in her account and gave her offer.
Inspector laughed.
Inspector: Do you lose your mind? It is a matter of 10 years in jail. Do you think that your husband will support you after knowing someone else semen in your body. Honestly when you gave me rude look at me in security officer station, I have decided to see you in full.
Inspector drags his hand down from her shoulder and entered his hands into her hands below armpit. Pavithra shows her dislike.
Inspector: I am going to my Jeep. I will count ten before leaving this place. You have to enter before that time.
He went to his jeep. Pavithra got stunned for few seconds but when she heard the horn of jeep, she didn’t think much to enter his jeep. He drives with her to his home. Both entered his home
Inspector: Madam. Please feel free. No one is at home. My family is in native place. Do you want some water?
Pavithra: No Thanks.
Inspector came near to her after removing his shoes.
Inspector: We are thankful for giving as case of such beautiful girls. I don’t like such beautiful girls suffer in jail. I am very kind full to all such girls. Bangalore is a lucky city for me. All girls committing crime like drug peddling, supply, illicit relationship, call girls, murderers etc are young beautiful girls like you. Come. We will discuss in bedroom.
He called someone to come then placed his hands on her shoulder and walked to bedroom. After entering the bedroom, he gave a kiss on her cheek.
Inspector: You are beautiful woman.
He made her sit in bed and removed his dress by leaving his vest in his body. Pavithra looked at fat belly and stomach. Seeing his hairy body made her puke feeling in her.
Inspector: I would love to remove your dress during the sex but we will not do that. You dress will get wrinkle and will suspicious in others eyes. Remove it and place in hanger.
When he found her sitting in bed, he made her to stand and started removing her dress. He let her in Bra and panty. After keeping her dress in his stand, he came near to her. He looked at her boob and holds her boobs with his hand.
Inspector: Whether that bastard crushed these nice boobs?
Pavithra wants him to finish fast. She didn’t reply to him.
Inspector: Don’t worry; I will give care to these boobs.
He removed her bra and brings his face on top of her boobs and started kissing. He went on to bed with her. He keeps on sucking her boobs. Pavithra was happy due to his face away from her face. She kept her mind tight for not enjoying any moment but after few minutes of his expertise in her boobs, her body melts to lust. She placed her hands on his head and he got encouraged by her move. He started sucking fast. When inspector tried to shift the boob, her hand stopped him with the indication to continue in same boob. He continues to suck the same boob. Other hands were crushing another boob. Initially she felt pain due to his hardness but slowly turned to pleasure. No has sucked her boobs like this long before. She was enjoying the sucking by controlling her moan. Pavithra started feeling the milk coming out of boobs. She had tried before with Praveen to feed him like her kid but nothing has come out. She didn’t find much interest in Praveen in waiting for her milk. Today she is feeling more liquid coming out from her boobs. Pavithra indicated him to come to her side. She turns toward him and place her boobs in his mouth. She made her position like feeding her kid. She placed her hands in back of his head and pressed his face to her boob. He was moan loud during sucking. Pavithra brings her hands to her boob and started to squash her boob. She spread her legs when his hands reached her pussy. He continues to suck along with rubbing her pussy. She didn’t stop him when his finger enters inside her panty. Pavithra increased squashing her boobs when her milk reached the tip of her nipple. She made a Aaaahhhhhhhaaaaaaaa sound when her milk came out of her boob, she continue to squash till her milk got finished in boob. She saw him drinking it during sucking. She turns from him after she done. She was panting and found him same. Pavithra gave a satisfaction look at his face. He hugged her and gave a lovely kiss in her cheek.
Inspector: You are unbelievable. Oh! My god. I can’t think of you in Jail.
They remain unmoved for few minutes but Pavithra realized his hands entering her panty again. He started fingering her pussy. After few minutes, Pavithra turns her towards him. She didn’t feel any hesitations to kiss his lips. They started kissing but she broke the kiss due the discomfort from moustache hitting her nose.
Pavithra: You moustache is troubling you.
Inspector: You will feel good when it touch your pussy.
She smiled at his face. Inspector got up and removed his vest. His dick was erected. She found it surrounded by thick hair. He kept couple of pillows under her head and made head up. He went on his knees by placing both side of her and brings his dick to her mouth. Pavithra has left no choice to avoid it. He guided his dick to her mouth and she took it. He started moan and fuck her mouth. She got relief when he pulls out from her mouth. He brings his dick in between her boobs and started fuck her boobs. She didn’t find it interesting but slowly started liking it. When he found Pavithra started moan, he increased the speed and cum on her.  Pavithra felt disappointed with his effort.
They heard a bell. He advised her to go in bathroom and wait for his call to open.
Inspector: Wait. The person came. He put his vest back and went to main door. Pavithra went to bathroom and clean her body. She opened the door and inspector entered. She saw a glimpse of another man in bedroom.
`Pavithra: Why are you doing this to me?
Inspector: He is my person. You have to let him to cum inside you and will take that sample instead of present one. This is very important. I called him to help you. I promise he will not touch your body. Now come before he finished. He will not see your face also. Wear this.
Pavithra found a mask in his hands which cover till her top of her nose. Pavithra wear the mask and looked at the mirror to recheck her identity. Pavithra went along with like a robot working in inspector instructions. She saw the man pulls his dick out and started masturbating by looking at her. Inspector instructed to close her eyes and lay down in bed. She does same. She can hear the inspector yelling at him to make it quick.  The person started murmuring and making the pleasure sound.
Inspector: Come with me. You have entered in her pussy before ejaculates. I want you to cum in her after entering few seconds of entering her pussy. Understood? I don’t want to see any drama.
Man: Yes Sir.
Inspector: Now enjoy your life time luck.
Pavithra opens his eyes and found him standing near to her spreader leg and masturbating by looking at her pussy. She heard the inspector started telling bad words on him. Inspector came and started licking her pussy and made her wet.
Inspector: Bastard. If you are ready to ejaculates, enter into her pussy. Bastard. Apart from pussy, make sure that you will not touch any part of her body.
Inspected licked her pussy again and ensures enough leaking for the man dick to enter fast.  After sometime, she realized the dick of the man entering her pussy. He does it in hurry made her pain inside her pussy. She made a eeessshhhh Sound.
Inspector: Sorry My Girl This bastard is littler rough.
Inspected abused him with bad words and yelled at him to make it fast. He started fucking her fast. Pavithra was waiting for Inspector dick in her pussy but she found the other man dick is bigger and fit to her pussy. Inspector came near to her and placed his dick in her mouth.
Inspector: Suck it. You will forget the reality of that bastard’s dick in you.
He didn’t wait for Pavithra’s permission. He placed his dick in her mouth. She can feel his dick getting bigger in her mouth. When Inspector saw the man hand coming to her boobs, he pushed his hands.
Inspector: Don’t dare to touch her. If you didn’t cum in 1 minute, you are going to pay for it. Look at her sucking my dick. You can imagine her sucking your dick like sucking mine. Pavithra do it in style so that he can enjoy.
Pavithra was already humiliated. She kept her eyes closed to avoid seeing the face of man. She wants the man to finish as quickly. She made the movement in her hips and encourages him.  Inspector started fucking her mouth and started moan. Pavithra can feel the man hands touching her ass and thighs without getting noticed by inspector. She didn’t react to avoid delay from getting cum inside her. Pavithra made inspector to come in same position like earlier pretending for her to do it with ease. Inspector does it and he started enjoy by forgetting about the man when she rub his balls during sucking.  The man took the advantage and started pressing her boobs while fucking. She encourages him by hugging with her legs. She found him moan and increasing his face. He cums in her with a loud moan. She feels her pussy is filled with his semen. When he found the Inspector continue to fuck her mouth, he took the freedom to kiss her body. He kissed her pussy and both nipples. Pavithra was expecting the inspector to withdraw his dick before ejaculates but he doesn’t. She was forced to swallow. She saw the man getting up from her body immediately after inspector cums in her mouth. Inspector withdraws from her by telling her to remain in same position. He turned to man
Inspector: I don’t want to see you anywhere near to this place again. Understood? Close the door while going.
The man left the room. He didn’t forget to turn back and see Pavithra for last time.
Inspector: Bastard. Go. You had enough.
After he left, he took the fresh samples from her pussy. She went to bathroom and vomited without making any sound. When she came out, Inspector was still in his vest.
Inspector: Come we will take some rest. Will sleep for few hours.
Pavithra: I will go.
Inspector: You are still in my custody. I guess you will find better to sleep in my bed rather than in security officer station. You have to trust me.
He slept by hugging her. Pavithra didn’t feel sleepy. She recollects all happen in last one day and cursed for wrong decisions taken in life. She was confused to tell the truth to inspector or not. She didn’t realize when she slipped into sleep. She got woke up the call from inspector. He gave her a cup of Tea.
Inspector: Good morning. I will drop you in hospital. I have contacted your in-laws and informed about your release after medical done. I didn’t inform them the hospital name but told them to come to station at 11 am. Get up and will have bath together.
She wants to get out from this mess as early as possible. She didn’t try to object his words. But during bath, he started asking her question.
Inspector: Mam. Who is the person you are fucking with? How that son of a bitch Jana got you?
She had no choice to avoid his question and she answered him correctly. She told him that Jana tried to blackmail her with the photo graph with Praveen and take advantage on her. She hit him when he tried to bang her.
Inspecteor hands were running all over her naked body during her explanation.
Inspector: You have such a wonderful body. Did you come to me even after the case is over? I promise to keep our relationship secret. I don’t want to be another Jana that going to blackmail you. I want you to some with your full heart.
Pavithra was still not convinced with his effort. She knows that she needs to keep him happy till the report files.
Pavithra: Yes. But depends on my situation. Please don’t force me.
Inspector: Never.
She can find the happiness in his hands. His hands started moving fast all over her body. He pressed her ass and his finger enters then touched her ass hole. She found a sudden stop on his hands movement.
Inspector: Turn opposite side.
She turns to give him her back view. She mound him bend down and checking her asshole. He made her to bend and hold the top of commode. She saw him applying the oil on his dick. She got a shock when his dick touched her ass hole.
Inspector: Praveen didn’t spare any of your holes.
He didn’t wait further to push his dick inside. He entered her ass hole after few unsuccessful attempts. She cried out of pain when his dick enters. He started to fuck her and gradually her pain goes. He fucked and cum in her ass. They finish bath and get dressed. He drops her to her home and advice her tell the story of medical check up and got bath from hospital during waiting for doctor report. He promised her to hide the fact of semen after getting the report not matching with DNA of Jana. He asked her about the details of Praveen flat and key. He promise to get it from Jana's flat or car (in security officer custody) and asked her to find reason to accompany him during his visit to Praveen flat without letting any one doubt.  
She catches an auto and reached her flat. She found very difficult to face the staring face of people. Her parents have already reach the spot.
Like Reply
I forgot to choose adultery instead of thriller during the first post. Is there any option to change it? I thank for all supporters. I know most of people don't like such story or my way of writing. I believe to get improve in future. The story is in last phase due to time constraint. I am ignoring the part ''relationships of Praveen before Pavithra'' to finish the story. I love to hear from valued readers about the drawbacks and suggestions..
Like Reply
[Image: 15325927.jpg]

Linda and her face resembles to actress Andrea.
Like Reply
[Image: hot-bollywood-actress-bikini-photos19-769x1024.jpg]
Pavithra
Like Reply
Ben requested Davis to check her before entering in bedroom but Davis denied his request. Davis closed the door after entering the bedroom..
Davis: Finally we reached room. (Exclamation of delight)
When he started hugging her, she excused him and went to bathroom. He also followed her to bathroom.  While Linda got fresh, he finished peeing and washed his dick. She passed her urine after he went out of bathroom with a condition of keeping the door opens. When she came out, Davis has already removed his dress and standing in his boxer. She got frighten by seeing his black body. She cursed her faith of going to sleep with this man. Only the gold chain in his neck was shining in his body. Davis came and Lift her up by holding her ass.
Davis: Don’t worry. You are going to enjoy the power of an African dick.
She didn’t find any difficulty in holding her. He got broad lips and his voice fell like roaring in her ears. He kissed her lips and eyes. He placed her down and removed the T-shirt. He told her to remove her jeans. She saw her eyes getting broader by seeing her in sexy lingerie. He told her to stand then goes and sit in the bed. He looked at her from a distance and enjoyed her beauty. He came near to her and removed the Bra and told her to hold in her hands. He went back of her and looked at her beauty

[Image: Back-view.png]

He came near to Linda and pressed her ass. He took his camera and took her picture. He showed to her.
Linda: Davis Please don't take my photograph.
Davis: Don't worry. This will be always in my private collection.
He came back and sat in the bed after removing his west. Linda saw the erected huge dick of Davis.
Davis: African men like to satisfy girls with actions rather than wasting tame for kissing and licking. My dick is going to belongs to you from now onwards. Come and start sucking it.
Linda took a few seconds to made her mind. She came near to him and kneel down in front of him and hold his dick. Davis kept his hand behind her head and guided her to his dick. She opened her mouth and took it in her mouth. His dick was thick enough to cover her mouth.
He lean back and enjoyed her suck. He keeps on telling her the ways to do it and she follows his instruction.

Davis: You are good. Come with me. I will marry you.
Linda has already decided to make him happy. She knows that the only solution to escape is his mercy. Linda has fantasized of getting fucked by African men during the college days. She made her mind belief that this was moment she seeks once and today is going to happen. Don’t try to get offend with Davis and make him more angry. Linda has tried to circled her tongue around his dick in mouth but she didn’t do it properly He took the dick from her mouth and licked the tip by looking at Davis eyes. When her tongue went inside his gland mouth, he made a groaning sound. When she put his dick back in her mouth, he pushed his dick further inside. She can feel it reaches her throat. When she tried to pulls her face back, Davis holds her head and keeps his dick inside her mouth.
Davis: Linda. Relax and take breath from nose.
When Linda tapped his hands, he released her. She coughed
Davis: Linda. Relax and take breath from nose. It will be difficult for everyone in first place. Try it again.
Linda was expecting a break but he holds her head and directed the mouth to his dick. Davis didn’t push his dick faster like previous time. He pushed slowly for Linda to absorb the situation. Linda has already prepared herself with controlling her breathe. She holds his dick in her throat and gave seductive look to Davis.
Davis: You learned so fast.
She started to suck it. Linda ignores her difficulty and does it with full hearted. Davis started to moan.
Davis: Suck my balls
Linda took his dick out from her mouth and holds the dick upside. She started to lick his projected vein in dick and reached her mouth on his balls. She cares his balls with her hands and sucked his balls. She couldn’t take it in her mouth so she pulls his skin into her mouth by using her lips. Davis lay down to bed and made his leg wide. She got more access to his balls and she can see his ass hole. After thinking for couple of seconds, she licked his ass hole.
Davis: Oh!! No baby.. Don’t stop.
She licked his ass hole for few minutes. She gave him more pleasure by putting her tongue inside his ass hole.
Like Reply
[Image: ass.png]
[Image: suck.jpg]
[Image: untitled-pngsuck-2.png]
Like Reply
[Image: blow.png]
Like Reply
Photo 
When she stops licking his ass hole, Davis got up from bed stand in front of her and pushed his dick into her mouth. He started fucking her mouth slowly. Linda also made a moan sound to make Davis happy. He increased his speed of fucking her mouth and cum in her mouth with a roaring sound. Linda was not prepared so she couldn’t stop her from swallowing his first jerk but later she holds inside her mouth without swallowing it. When she felt got mouth got full, she opened her mouth and his semen came out.

Davis: Don’t waste. This is my symbol of love. Drink it.
She didn’t try to disappoint him. She swallowed his cum. He brings her up and kissed her mouth passionately. She also responded to his kiss. She lifted her like a toy and made her sit in his body by crossing her legs around his body. He supported her by holding his hands on her ass. Linda face has gone above his head made her to bend down for kissing him. After exchanging the lips for few minutes, he pulls her body more up and brings her boobs in front of his face. Linda holds his head for extra grip. He started to suck her boobs.  Linda got really excited with position and enjoyed the sucking like never experienced in her life. Davis walked with her while sucking. Linda hand in his head started pushing his face more into her boobs. Davis was never shows any slowness in sucking. He sucked her boobs very hard. Pain has already turned to pleasure for her. She encouraged Davis and he continues to suck without stopping. He stops and looked at her face.

Davis: Do you want us to have a baby of our own and enjoy him sucking this nipple?
Linda was in verge of climax and sudden stops disappointed her.
Linda: Yes Davis. Suck it please (Voice is full of lust)
She pushed his face to her boobs again. Davis got happy in getting her comfortable with him. He started thinking of taking her while going. He decided to check with Ben about the possibilities tomorrow. When he realized Linda’s continues effort to bring his mouth on her boobs. He started sucking her again. He continues to suck her hard till her hands getting lose in his head. He dragged her body down to his hip bring her face to face. He entered his finger into her lingerie and reached her pussy. She can feel the touch of his dick head in her ass.
Davis: My little girl is leaking like anything. You love African style?
Linda felt shy
Linda: Yes (Shy tone)
Davis: No need to shy in front of me.
He kissed her lips and she responded in same passion.
Davis: I can’t wait long to drink your juice. Today onwards it is belongs to me.
He placed her in bed slowly and made her comfortable. He holds his hands in her panty and removed it. He kneels down in floor and pulls her body near to him. He brings his mouth on top of her pussy and start licking it. Linda can feel his tongue getting deep into her pussy. He fucked her pussy with his tongue. Davis itself got wondered by his transformation of making the girl enjoy. He normally does for his pleasure only.  He made her legs wide spread and keep on licking and sucking her pussy. He drank the leaking juice from pussy. He brings his face to her ass and started kissing her ass hole. He thanked Praveen and her husband for keeping her ass hole virgin for him. He decided to enter his dick in ass hole after making her more comfortable with him. He decided to start digging and made her ass hole wider. He licked her ass hole as well as put his tongue inside her ass hole. When he found Linda in extreme pleasure, he put his finger in her pussy and fucked her pussy with finger. After soaking his finger in her pussy, he brings the finger to her asshole. He felt a sudden shock in Linda’s body when his finger pushed her asshole.
Linda: Davis. Please. It is painful.
Davis: Yes. It is little painful. Can you adjust for my happiness?
Linda understood that Davis is in mood of entering her ass hole and no point in wasting time.
Linda: Please do it slowly and painless.
Davis: You pain is my pain. I will do it gently.
When Davis tried it slowly, he didn’t have success in entering. Linda closed her eyes and waiting to handle the pain. Davis applied little force and his finger breaks her entrance. Linda could not stop her sound of crying from coming out. It get hurt more when he push his finger deep into her ass. He started to finger her ass hole. Linda brings her hands and tried to stop him.
Davis: I promised to become better after some time.
Davis removed his finger and made her in doggy position. Linda was feeling a burning sensation on her ass hole. She patted her ass hole with her finger for getting some relief. She saw him bringing the cream in his hand. He applied the cream in his finger and brings his finger into her hole. She doesn’t feel any difference. Due to pain she bends down and hides her face on bed. She pulls a pillow and shifts her face on pillow. She bites on pillow to hold her from crying loud. Davis took the sound as her moan and he continue to finger her asshole. When Linda feels her pain got sustained and started reducing, she releases her bite from pillow. She didn’t find any enjoyment but she made moan to make Davis happy.  Davis increased his pace and Linda relaxed in her position.
When he changed his finger she felt a pain but was not hard like earlier. Davis got happy on his first break through. Once he done his digging part he slaps her ass hard and enjoys the jiggling. Linda felt pain but she enjoyed. He got up and brings his dick to the entrance of her pussy. Her pussy has already got dry due to pain.
Davis: Linda.
Suddenly she turns towards him and look his dick in her mouth. Davis appreciated her understanding. Once his dick got lubricated with her saliva he makes her back to doggy style. He bends down and licked her pussy again. Linda started getting the sensation of pleasure and her body got prepared to accept his dick inside her pussy. When Davis brings his dick to her pussy entrance, she brings her hands to her back and holds his dick. She shakes his dick for some time and brings it to the entrance. She can feel his dick breaking all of her pussy resistance and entering in to it. She never encounters such an extreme pleasure from a dick only entered a inch inside her pussy. Davis started to pump slowly. She can feel his dick entering her pussy in every pumping. Her mouth got open due to pin when his dick breaks her vagina entrance. She felt like her pussy is tearing apart. Linda started to cry in pain but Davis continues to pump. Linda can feel the pain vanishing and turning into pleasure. She started encouraging Davis and he continues to fuck her pussy. She also felt the same as Davis said earlier of having a baby of him when his dick started touching her womb. Davis continues to fuck her nonstop. Linda had multiple orgasms during the period. Linda thanked Praveen in her mind for giving this opportunity. She decided to enjoy her fullest during the time with Davis. Linda appreciated the stamina of Davis in her mind. She never experienced the pleasure of continues pumping in her pussy so far from any one. Davis never made it wild and she respects him for giving her value. Davis withdraws his dick from her pussy and made her laid in bed. He brings his dick back to her pussy and entered her pussy.  He made her legs spread for his easy access. He didn’t show any hurry in pushing his dick fast into her hole. He entered step by step without giving any pain to her. Once his dick entered to her pussy he started fucking her. She put her hands on his neck. She didn’t forget to wipe his sweat from face. She licked his swear and gave an erotic smile of her likeness to make Davis more erotic. Davis liked her gesture and started fuck her hard. He forgets his control and become wild. Linda like his wildness and encouraged him to more wild on her. He started pumping very fast and her pussy got enough lubricated for his dick to go up and down without any obstacles. She moans loud and reached her climax. She continues to encourage Davis ad he ejaculates inside her with a loud moan. Davis pumps inside her pussy till last semen comes out. Once he finished his cum, he fell on top of her body and they started kissing each other. Davis slides his body from her body and lay next to her. He is still panting. Linda got up and brings her face near to his dick. She saw a load of cum in bed.  She holds his dick in her hands and pulls his skin down. She started to lick his dick and took it in her mouth. She cleaned his dick. When she went for last round, his dick started growing big inside her mouth.
He took her mouth out and gave a gentle hit on his dick.
Linda: Stay calm. Don’t try to become big again. I am already satisfied. Thank you.
She gave kiss in the tip of his dick. When she looked at Davis, he was smiling at her. He called her to come on his chest.
Linda: Let me clean myself and come.
She got up from the bed and went to bathroom. She got clean and came back to bed by wearing her bra and panty. She lay down next to Davis. She didn’t forget to make him wear his underwear. When Davis asked her the reason, she replied him with a smiling face ‘’ this is for the safety of my tired body’’
Davis also smiled at her and gave a romantic look. She also gave him kiss and told him ‘’I love you’’ in a romantic voice and placed her head on his chest. Davis started playing with her boobs but she didn’t restrict him. She placed her legs on his body and went to sleep.
Like Reply
[Image: cum.png]
[Image: finger.png]
[Image: fucking-pusy.png]
Like Reply
very nice update
Like Reply
Awesome updates....
Like Reply