Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest by Indiansubmale - a tribute
(28-07-2020, 09:54 PM)manasi Wrote: @Theflash

Your request is thought provoking and interesting.

I would like to emphasize on a few things here.

I have made some basic assumtions.

1. The srory has some truth in it. Otherwise, it will be meaningless, to justify the characters in real world.
2. The characters mostly accepts the truth, when they speak to their mind.
3. Every character has even chances to go wrong while reading other's mind. The perceptions go in line with the character's own mental state at that point. For example you see somebody smiling at you. It can be jovile, hostile, crucked, pleasant, sly, grin, twinkle etc etc Not necessarily character's perception is always correct. He may construe a hostile one as crucked.

The story is described in Manu's version. He is expected to be biased on certain aspects. If the same story is presented by Kavita or Prem, even in real sceniaro, they will differ quite widely. Folw of communications are always aberrated. No communications are exact replica of originals.

In science we call for best fitting  curve matching with  a set of given points. In two dimensions we search for line. In three dimensions we go for fitting surface. Here Manu has provided a set of incidents involving Kavita, Prem, Gowri and some other characters introduced at different points. My effort is to find a fitting geometric (psychological ) relationship logically acceptable explaining as much incidents as much as possible. The incidents ( I say points ) are already generated and existing. I can't change the coordinates of said points. Maximum I may allow some deviations to find the fittest relationship.

So I neither accept your request nor reject.

Thank you. Please continue with your valuable suggestions.

Smile now I see how the thesis are made and submitted to get the PhD on some writer's works. Even those writers might not have thought when they wrote their works.
Good analysis Manasi, impatiently  banghead  waiting to see how would be your work
    :   Namaskar thanks :ఉదయ్
[+] 1 user Likes Uday's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(28-07-2020, 07:27 PM)Theflash Wrote: Just a request to you manasi if possible
Don't make it a happy ending for any of the character
As much as it looks like manu should get justice

Of course its what i think and hope you can write as you please. 
Looking forward to your story

Exactly I am agree no one is innocent everyone has to get paybacks for their own deeds
Like Reply
ye story fir se ????
dekhkar sach me khushi hui shayd fir se is site me aane ka matlab bana kuchh ...
dekhte hai hi mansi bhai ise kaie nibhate hai ...
best of luck for this story
[+] 1 user Likes Chutiyadr's post
Like Reply
Update toh do. Khali thread start karke time waste kyun karte ho....... Admin please delete this thread or tell writer to start the story
[+] 1 user Likes Curiouser's post
Like Reply
(14-07-2020, 12:13 PM)manasi Wrote: The Unwanted Houseguest by Indiansubmale a tribute

Finally I have decided to give this story a decent finish.

I look forward to begin by Oct 2020 and finish by year end.

(31-07-2020, 07:15 AM)Curiouser Wrote: Update toh do.    Khali thread start karke time waste kyun karte ho.......  Admin please delete this thread or tell writer to start the story

My dear friend Curiouser

I think you have missed this Last Line by Mansi.

Many are waiting for the conclusion of this story.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply
I was expecting some burning questions bubbling up in readers mind while revisiting the original classic of 'indiansubmale'.
This indicates, readers are not interested in reading the original any more.

It will be my pleasure to reverse my opinion.
[+] 1 user Likes manasi's post
Like Reply
Hi Manasi,

You said you will start in October - so we are waiting for this --
But in the meantime - here is a tidbit. On the first paragraph, the original writer indicated the what the end is. His story is about how he got to the end. If you want, I can copy and paste it. Please make sure your continuation goes to that end.
[+] 2 users Like kittepo's post
Like Reply
(08-08-2020, 08:00 AM)kittepo Wrote: Hi Manasi,

You said you will start in October - so we are waiting for this --
But in the meantime - here is a tidbit. On the first paragraph, the original writer indicated the what the end is. His story is about how he got to the end. If you want, I can copy and paste it. Please make sure your continuation goes to that end.

Thank you Sir on your commemoration. Please go ahead to reproduce the prelude.

I will appreciate you to add a few lines on your views on the first paragraph. The views you generate (the unforced one) without going into details whatever followed subsequently.
[+] 2 users Like manasi's post
Like Reply
This story doesn't need a sequel, I went through all the replies, looks like everybody has taken this story seriously and some are even thinking that it is inspired from real life incidents. 
This story is inspired (and upto some extent copied) from interracial cuckold humiliation stories. Cuckolding in real life is different from erotic literature, in real life many married couples living mostly in metros try a lot of stuff to spice up their sex life, like having sex with different partners and then sharing the experience with spouse, swapping or becoming a cuckold or cuckquean where either a husband watches his wife having sex with another man or a wife watches her husband fucking a more beautiful woman.But interracial cuckold stories are different, they are very popular in western countries specially in usa. The basic plot is simple a happily married white couple's life changes when a strong muscular well endowed black stud enters into their life and converts the wife into a cock hungry slut with his huge organ and immense sexual power, sometimes it will happen behind the husband's back and by the time he will come to know or witness it , it will be too late and his wife will leave him or they will do it in front of him and both of them will often humiliate him . These type of stories have existed over the Internet for decades even before facebook and YouTube and they are very popular.Some of the popular stories are so old that if the characters were real they would have crossed their fifties by now.I am a big fan of these type of erotica and I have been reading them for years now. I find strong similarities with many Indian cuckold stories including this one except that in almost all the stories the writer replaces the black man with a tall muscular dark skinned '., an african American is replaced by a '. . Recently I read another same type of story in the bengali section where a tall dark gigantic '. was rough fucking a beautiful ***** wife with his huge black cock in front of his husband.
The author of this story even copied the title from another interracial cuckold story of the same name, and somewhat similar plot. But I find strong resemblance with 2 stories i have read before but unfortunately don't remember the name . In one such story a wealthy software developer failed to impregnate his 32 yr old ravishingly hot blonde wife with his 4 inch dick and small balls, then a strong muscular black stud appears in the neighbourhood and his wife fell for his masculinity, the husband's situation was same as that of manu, for several weeks he was in a state of confusion that whether his wife is actually fucking the black man , for weeks he was dying to make love to his wife but instead got bullied , beaten and humiliated by the black man pretty much the same way prem was doing it ( even the dialogues are similar ) and manu's condition is same as that of the white wimp husband who despite knowing that things have gone way beyond his control he was not ready to let go his wife and was ready to do anything to win her back. Then there was another story in which a highly successful investment banker lived peacefully with his gorgeous blonde wife and daughter and then suddenly his childhood friend who was actually the son of their black maid will come back from war on a vacation and move in with them for a couple of months. He was in army serving his country in Iraq and Afghanistan. He has now turned into an enormously muscular niga and the husband started feeling insecure. He turned his dutyful Catholic wife into a slut and the husband was helpless same way as manu is. His wife started treating him the same way Kavita treated Manu giving the guest excuse forcing the husband to serve him , keeping him in confusion whether they were actually fucking for some time and then finally revealing the truth , when their college student daughter enters the scene when she returns from hostel for a vacation she will just join them and they will have threesome all night and the defeated husband /father will retire to the adjacent bedroom after taking a sleeping pill wandering will he ever get to make love to his once flawless wife again.
What the author did was he collected the plot part by part from different stories and then joined them with slight modification.Now the question is why he left it unfinished,this is not the only one there are many other western inspired Indian cuckold stories that were left unfinished. The obvious reason is an American story will have an American style ending like the black bull confronting the defeated husband and telling him that he paid for his forefathers sins who for centuries treated black people as slaves forcing them to work in plantations like animals , bangd their women and deprived them of their basic rights, he took a small revenge and it's time that white people show some respect towards black people.In some stories the black stud will try to turn the wife into a complete bbc slut. He will convince her that black men are real men and it's the duty of a beautiful fertile woman like her to serve real men. So next time she comes across a homeless black man she should give her some sexual service like a BJ and she should also serve the black gardener, plumber etc. thus destroying the family completely.The author cannot give that kind of ending to an Indian story , this is where some creativity is required which he lacks.So this story is not inspired from true events and actually do not need an ending.
[+] 6 users Like xx30's post
Like Reply
(08-08-2020, 09:27 AM)manasi Wrote: Thank you Sir on your commemoration. Please go ahead to reproduce the prelude.

I will appreciate you to add a few lines on your views on the first paragraph. The views you generate (the unforced one) without going into details whatever followed subsequently.

Here is the first paragraph from that story  - check the font color (highlight)

---
CHAPTER 1: Wives, cuckolding, emasculation, humiliation, pregnancy 
My name is Manu Sharma, 40 years old, one of the respectable hardworking guys you might have 
known in your own lives. This is a multi-part story revolving around incidents over a period of 7 months, 
during which I went from being an inadequate husband to a completely emasculated cuckold. It is hard 
to write a story from the beginning, many years in retrospect, as I am doing now. It is easy to argue in 
retrospect that had I done things differently at this stage, or that stage, I could have prevented some of 
the things that happened. Likewise, it is easy to reflect on incidents, so many years after they happened, 
on what I might have done wrong in those circumstances, knowing how things unfolded later. Also, 
using the knowledge of what happened later to describe what happened at a point in time also fails to 
capture the powerful feelings I went through during those experiences. I will try my best to make an 
effort to not describe what happened in the future, while describing any given part of the story. 
-------------
[+] 1 user Likes kittepo's post
Like Reply
(10-08-2020, 03:57 PM)xx30 Wrote: This story doesn't need a sequel, I went through all the replies, looks like everybody has taken this story seriously and some are even thinking that it is inspired from real life incidents. 
This story is inspired (and upto some extent copied) from interracial cuckold humiliation stories. Cuckolding in real life is different from erotic literature, 
.. ..................
So next time she comes across a homeless black man she should give her some sexual service like a BJ and she should also serve the black gardener, plumber etc. thus destroying the family completely.The author cannot give that kind of ending to an Indian story , this is where some creativity is required which he lacks.So this story is not inspired from true events and actually do not need an ending.

If possible, please share those original stories. 

Having said that -- you were right - most copy and could not finish it because it needed creativity. This story for some reason garnered attention even in Literotica forum.
Like Reply
(11-08-2020, 11:31 AM)kittepo Wrote: Here is the first paragraph from that story  - check the font color (highlight)

---
CHAPTER 1: Wives, cuckolding, emasculation, humiliation, pregnancy 
My name is Manu Sharma, 40 years old, one of the respectable hardworking guys you might have 
known in your own lives. This is a multi-part story revolving around incidents over a period of 7 months, 
during which I went from being an inadequate husband to a completely emasculated cuckold. It is hard 
to write a story from the beginning, many years in retrospect, as I am doing now. It is easy to argue in 
retrospect that had I done things differently at this stage, or that stage, I could have prevented some of 
the things that happened. Likewise, it is easy to reflect on incidents, so many years after they happened, 
on what I might have done wrong in those circumstances, knowing how things unfolded later. Also, 
using the knowledge of what happened later to describe what happened at a point in time also fails to 
capture the powerful feelings I went through during those experiences. I will try my best to make an 
effort to not describe what happened in the future, while describing any given part of the story. 
-------------

Thanks kittepo for taking pain to re-post the essence of the story.
I sincerely regret missing your personal views.
Like Reply
(10-08-2020, 03:57 PM)xx30 Wrote: This story doesn't need a sequel, I went through all the replies, looks like everybody has taken this story seriously and some are even thinking that it is inspired from real life incidents. 
This story is inspired (and upto some extent copied) from interracial cuckold humiliation stories. Cuckolding in real life is different from erotic literature, in real life many married couples living mostly in metros try a lot of stuff to spice up their sex life, like having sex with different partners and then sharing the experience with spouse, swapping or becoming a cuckold or cuckquean where either a husband watches his wife having sex with another man or a wife watches her husband fucking a more beautiful woman.But interracial cuckold stories are different, they are very popular in western countries specially in usa.

The author cannot give that kind of ending to an Indian story , this is where some creativity is required which he lacks. So this story is not inspired from true events and actually do not need an ending.

In literature, cuckoldry may be a concept. In societal life, it exits. A man - wife relationship takes different dimensions under various forces, many a times beyond their control. We know form history, the powerful landlords forcefully bedded wives of landless farmers. In modern society, instances are many, where people bribe their wives in return of advantages. not necessarily sex is always a reason for transaction. Factors beyond sex are not ruled out. Sugar daddy may be considered a cuckoldry relationship, if the woman involved is married. By definition, every adultery relationship involving a married woman is cuckoldry.

Everybody is not a gifted writer and so while writing personal life stories, chances are high to get motivated by others. Copying writing styles or getting ideas of presentation does not prove a story a real or fake one. Originality is compromised to increase acceptability. All amateurs like me find it difficult to express their views.

If I accept this story is not based on some real incidents, it calls for immediate closure of this thread.

I request you to analyze and give some logical reasoning in favour of falseness of this story, helping me deciding in positive note.
Looking forward for your critical analysis.
Like Reply
(13-08-2020, 12:48 PM)manasi Wrote: In literature, cuckoldry may be a concept. In societal life, it exits. A man - wife relationship takes different dimensions under various forces, many a times beyond their control. We know form history, the powerful landlords forcefully bedded wives of landless farmers. In modern society, instances are many, where people bribe their wives in return of advantages. not necessarily sex is always a reason for transaction. Factors beyond sex are not ruled out. Sugar daddy may be considered a cuckoldry relationship, if the woman involved is married. By definition, every adultery relationship involving a married woman is cuckoldry.

Everybody is not a gifted writer and so while writing personal life stories, chances are high to get motivated by others. Copying writing styles or getting ideas of presentation does not prove a story a real or fake one. Originality is compromised to increase acceptability. All amateurs like me find it difficult to express their views.

If I accept this story is not based on some real incidents, it calls for immediate closure of this thread.

I request you to analyze and give some logical reasoning in favour of falseness of this story, helping me deciding in positive note.
Looking forward for your critical analysis.

dear manasi................do not distract.............

write and post whatever you think...........

all fantasies are born out from the realities
no reality ever born out from fantasy...........  it must be ..........the history repeats itself

so just write it in your own way of thinking............
post it for reviewing by us (readers)
and get not only credit .........but a satisfaction also........... in your innerself 

everyone have their own agenda.............
if anyone don't like a sequal then why he is here to read.....whatever he/she don't want to read
if anyone is not agree with your way of thinking........... 
why he/she not expressing a new thought out of his/her mind in the form of new story/sequal

so assume ..........................
everyone commenting on this thread, reading this thread, even searching this thread...........
is eager to know more and more about this story according to your POV

waiting eagerly.........for updates....
Like Reply
[Image: 107808064-879364932585770-7929766665173298608-o.jpg]
Like Reply
I wish i could write a book not just 30 pages story a Novel on a theme which i have in mind where the cuckold of the story is a psycho who creates a situation where he is cuckolded unwillingly using reverse psychology on his wife and the bull leading to humiliation and anger of himself and in the end quench his bloodlust by cutting there body parts but without killing them. And when its over he recreates same scenario with different woman and bull.

But the shit is that my physical reflexes are fast but not that fast to match my brain anywho if any one could write i would gladly contribute.
Some would say I am the REVERSE 
[+] 2 users Like Theflash's post
Like Reply
Photo 
Tried to post a reply but xossipy not accepting .
[+] 1 user Likes xx30's post
Like Reply
(16-08-2020, 11:38 PM)xx30 Wrote:
Tried to post a reply but xossipy not accepting .

Please contact Admin or moderators.
They will be happy to settle all technical issues.
[+] 2 users Like manasi's post
Like Reply
I will try to explain as much as I can and then it's totally up to you. A cuckold is someone who gets aroused by watching his wife/girlfriend having sex with another man. This is actually what a cuckold is in real world and it is different from an extramarital affair. All over the world some couples practice it, some find it awkward and then there are others who have no idea about it specially in third world countries. In India cuckolding is not totally uncommon but it is mainly practiced by a handful of urban couples who have the knowledge and privilege to spice up their marriage. As cuckolding is not like an affair it is more like a casual sex and mainly gigolos are hired for this or some couples look for bulls online. As I have  written in my previous post that the opposite exists too (cuckquean) where a woman allows her husband to have sex with another woman in front of her eyes, that other woman can be an escort or someone she knows and these things often end up in a threesome. Sometimes couples engage in group sex with other couples too, this is what happens in real life, what doesn't happen is the bull humiliating, beating the husband in front of his wife. Bulls are invited to take part in a sexual act they do their job, take their payment (if they are professionals) and leave. Even if a wife is having a secret affair, her lover won't start bullying and beating the husband, they will just keep it a secret and if the husband comes to know about it then it may end up in a divorce, or he may just confront his wife and reconcile. What I am trying to say is that cuckold humiliation thing is totally a fantasy on the first place and has no reality in it. Now lets talk about the west where this cuckold humiliation literature started 
years back, we all know that black men are well-endowed, they have a couple of extra inches compared to men of other races, and it is true that many women (white/Asian) crave for them, want to sleep with them just for the experience and there are many who end up marrying them, we have famous interracial celeb couples too  https://bit.ly/3hlpX9B  but if a black man enters a white man's house, who happens to be a successful businessman, then seduces and fucks  his wife

and in addition to that bullies him, humiliates him, and turns him into a slave he will end up getting shot. We often read in the newspaper what is happening to black people even today in the US. So these popular cuckold humiliation stories have nothing to do in reality even in their country and are meant to read-only for entertainment. Probably many years back maybe a frustrated humiliated black man wrote down his fantasy of insulting a white man, something which he cannot do in real life and posted it on the internet, which became immensely popular giving birth to new erotica. It is very popular but far from reality. Now coming to our Indian cuckold stories I have come across many of them in many other websites which were nothing but copy-paste of interracial erotica, only the black man is replaced by a black '. or a  black South Indian and guess what almost all of them were left incomplete (I wrote about the reason in my previous post). Now coming to this story, first the author copied the title from another interracial story of somewhat similar plot.

https://bit.ly/329P9cW

Now coming to the main plot, it has been totally copied from interracial erotica. There are several stories (which I have read) with the same plot, suddenly a black stud out of nowhere appearing into the life of a happily married white couple, sometimes it is the wife's ex-boyfriend, sometimes it is the husband's stepbrother, sometimes his childhood friend. Then it will start the same way it started in this story, the wife will start behaving suspiciously giving more attention to the guest, ignoring the husband completely, and dressing in bold attires 
https://bit.ly/3heVNF4

and the husband will wonder what actually is happening and why his conservative wife is behaving like that and when he will try to sneak in or stop his wife he will be severely bullied and insulted by the bull and his wife,  revealing that they are actually fucking and the husband doesn’t matter how rich and successful he is he won’t give up on his wife even if they turn him into a slave. He will watch them having sex, serve them like a servant and still will remain hopeful of getting his wife back.

I’m sharing a couple of  pics of some famous interracial stories to show how much this so-called Indian cuckold stories are inspired from them.
https://bit.ly/3hjJJlP

No man, doesn’t matter which country he belongs will tolerate this much humiliation. It originated in the brain of a frustrated black man who perhaps wanted to humiliate white men through his story

https://bit.ly/34oixiu

And is now shamelessly copied

You think it actually happened in author’s life, I seriously doubt that this guy was even married at the time when he wrote this story. He may be a twenty years old virgin going through these interracial stories and then deciding to write his own by collecting plots from those stories and then giving it a slight modification but finally chickening out where creativity was required or maybe while writing he jerked-off so many times that he lost interest.

All I want to say is why waste time and energy in completing a fake story which is nothing but a product of time pass of some random guy (or maybe girl). Instead, write something of your own even if it is inspired from someone else’s work it will be your story at least. Observe your surroundings and you will get ideas and won’t require any inspiration.

https://bit.ly/2CTu5yU

Do you know Savita Bhabhi and Velamma, they are all purely Indian creation yet they are so popular. 
All The Best
[+] 2 users Like xx30's post
Like Reply
(21-08-2020, 02:14 PM)xx30 Wrote: I will try to explain as much as I can and then it's totally up to you. A cuckold is someone who gets aroused by watching his wife/girlfriend having sex with another man. This is actually what a cuckold is in real world and it is different from an extramarital affair.
.. .. ..

Do you know Savita Bhabhi and Velamma, they are all purely Indian creation yet they are so popular. 
All The Best

Hi, at least I am not under the illusion that these are original -- but when someone puts an Indian flair and copy it - it is interesting. Again, here we are talking fun and release in this website - not literary analyses. I really don't care if this is copied or original. Is it fake or real - as long as it is interesting (which this story is - it captured someone's mind)

If the guy is 20 year old virgin, he really had to copy originally. So many Bollywood movies are copies of Foreign movies (Specially from Korean and English) - Yet we think they are Indian originals. 

Also -- Can you please post the links or original stories - I am anxious to read it. 

"The unwanted guest" by stormbringer (?) in literotica has more different flair than the Indian one.
Like Reply