Fantasy Actress Roleplays
Krishna Murthi's fingers kneaded her hips.

"Go, go slow...'Anushka whispered before nestling her mouth at his mouth, reaching out for his cock for adjusting at the same time.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...noooooo," someone shrieked with moaning from front row as the boy was fucking the girl in doggy style in screen.

"We can do it without fear, the hall is practically empty, at least on our side," hissed Krishna Murthi.

Anushka's body also craved more. She dragged her saree more over her knees, touching his cock once before she slowly parted her thighs.
[Image: EP0J_-ki-y89vYbA9rYVm5pSQrWlfpvFHmnaazEG...CyMzCTzCw1]

The lights were dim as his cock delved deeper inside her pussy hole. She was jumping continuously on his lap and crushing the big cock inside her pussy. When she was lifting her butt up, the huge dick went down lower to her pussy entry creating a vacuum near the area of pussy wall just below the inner hole, then when she was pushing down again her butt, the cock was pushing upwards in a violent force, resulting the air mixed with pussy juices creating a sound of"Phaachhhhhhh...Phaaaacccchhhhhh...Phaaaccchhhhhh." Krishna Murthi was cupping, and squeezing her two breasts, pinching the hard nipples simultaneously. Sometimes, he would nibble the nipples by his teeth. He was biting the soft petals of her lips for some time, and then he probed his tongue deeply inside the cavity of her mouth. He sucked her entire cavity area under the teeth and sucked her tongue. She also reciprocated by sucking his tongue. Both their hot tongues emitted a huge amount of saliva which they interchanged in their mouth. Since the mixed saliva was tasty for both, and both of their mouths were full of this saliva which was gradually dripping out from the corner of their mouths, and without wasting their time, both gulped the saliva immediately.

[Image: 9AaGsJ0gJ1cClRj0Jf9Gfn5ZTldHwW5ApXDAU_FY...xcSvWdzwuK]

The fucking was going on with a high speed by Anushka raising her waist and butt up and down, enveloping the big cock of Krishna Murthi inside her pussy in a rhythm with sound as if a sweet music was being played on.

She used her pallu to cover his big cock. Then she started moaning, "Dadaaaaa...I am cominggggg."

She hit her orgasms inside. She desperately clung the neck of Krishna Murthi and stopped her action. Krishna Murthi felt his big dick was gripped inside by velvet muscles, and then the grip was loosened, and a flow of hot lava was passing all sides of his dick. It continued for a long time about more than a minute. He knew that Anushka had a heavy orgasm, and he felt that his cock had become more slippery inside the vagina wall. He also could not control himself. Cupping her breasts very forcibly and biting her lips deeply, he moaned, " love you...love you...I am too comingggggg...Ohhhhhhhhhh."

[Image: VtWS8QTuenpR9y027UCfxXXBEhfEmY4LNdD1bhnT...Ivr0ymXJ0r]

Anushka felt the gallons of hot condensed liquid falling inside her pussy hole, entering her inner pussy hole, passing to her uterus. Krishna Murthi's sticky discharge spread rapidly inside her pussy.

This had turned out to be so mind boggling. The movie got over, and they both got up, left the seats. Anushka felt as if she was "enlightened". It was as if she was under darkness all along, and now with Krishna Murthi in the back row of a movie theatre led her to "light." It seemed so symbolic, she had entered the theatre a shy, introverted housewife, who had hang ups about sex, she was now walking out, more "sure and confident" and "enlightened" about the pleasures of sex.

[Image: vj8wbi4gh2LuFNKTAgd9WE7EmtyyTZkFm22jMfb3...k4J4W6_rQB]

They caught a Taxi and went home. They were quiet on their way back to home. Anushka's inside was still flushed with the dampness of the mixed cum of her. Krishna Murthi and she kept thinking about what had happened. She was a shy and introverted housewife.

To be continued...
All content are copied from INTERNET. if any one have object i will remove the content. This is a work of fiction.This stories and pics are not my own. copied from Internet .  Please find Index in 1st Page.
Visit our  Actress roleplay
[+] 1 user Likes Krishan202's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Anushka is My Wife,My Love,My Honey,My Sweetheart

[Image: AVTPm4Zw6UuPLNFv4wSC8ty8UlWhIcYFUDRwgtQo...l15wBF1e4I]
[Image: _OVVCDUd_OAxwghl27wbMzkX26MJ1RJqiXb5U7iv...VsMIkNZUtK]
Anushka is my wife and I am her hubby..She is made for me only...I hug her tightly and lick her whole naked body and fuck her daily day and night with my monster dick very very hard in every position of Kamasutra and in her every hole..She moaning loudly and enjoy real pleasure with me in bed...She is My LOVE, My JAAN.
[+] 1 user Likes ashw's post
Like Reply
Hello Friends

I hope you all doing well.

Due to the PANDEMIC, many of us are struggling (not ‘Ananya Pandey’ish struggle, of course;)) to get through this situation safe and sound. In this crisis, some people showed their noble hearts by contributing necessities to the needy ones. KUDOS TO THEM!
Most of us have witnessed how the past three months snailed by during the Lock Down period all over the country. Whereas the situation in our FORUM was quite OPPOSITE. This THREE Month’s period was very much crucial for our Administrators AND they’re in absolute CRUNCH now. The site is running low of FUNDS and LESS THAN ONE MONTH TIME is left for them to renew the High-End Server.
In this regard, we guys need to come forward stepping up for contributing to the SERVER FUND as we did last time. The Admin is accepting donations thru secured online platforms viz., ‘Paypal’ and ‘Amazon Gift Cards’ for the members safety.
A minimum amount of Rupees 100/- or $ 1/- per month would be suffice to run this Forum.
It’s the time to show your love toward this site.

You can check the below link for further information about the payment platforms and for all your queries regarding donations. Arrow CLICK HERE

Regards

P.S.: PLEASE CHECK ADMIN’S MESSAGE. Arrow CLICK HERE

గర్ల్స్ హైస్కూల్ > INDEX 
నా పుస్తకాల సొరుగు > My (e)BOOK SHELF
చిట్టి పొట్టి కథలు - పెద్దల కోసం > LINK
Like Reply
super hot update............waiting for re-entry of Asin to have a sensual fuck and Krisha undressing her erotically
[+] 1 user Likes trouble_maker's post
Like Reply
Awesome buddy great posts extremely hot
Like Reply
Bro prachi Desai story .... Waiting eagerly
Like Reply
Next update bro
Like Reply
Please add sai pallavi stories please add cuckold stories of sai pallavi niveda
Like Reply
Part -6

Anushka thought about this on their way back to home in Taxi. What happened was an experience worth remembering. In fact, it was an experience in two parts.

In the pre-interval phase she was too scared, nervous, and did not even have the courage to resist. She was too scared to draw attention to herself or create a scene, and as such put up with his advances. He took advantage, and she allowed him to do though she had choices of avoiding it. Though she was scared, and did not want it to happen, by allowing it to continue, she had given her tacit approval. She had initially "tolerated "his advances till he pulled her hand on his cock and began to fondle her breasts. Her reaction after that was more of "reluctant curiosity" till it started getting better, and till he began to fondle her breasts, and then it was again "reluctant pleasure." That he was gentle, not crude or rough, helped her easy up, and put up with his uninvited advances. It was more of passivity and fear that she allowed him to pull up her sari, petticoat, blouse and bra, and fondle her breasts, pull up her bra to suck on her breasts, but which later turned into "reluctant pleasure." Of course, getting an orgasm was an ultimate experience by Krishna Murthi too in a public theatre.

[Image: UklKi4JpYECp7Pa9A0euNHEcdQUPW_ppMaRP--07...mJ2ShNDeRU]

Though it was extremely enjoyable, She was still in a state of confusion, and in that mental state, she had masturbated him as well, in the back of her mind at that stage was both curious to see him ejaculate at the same time to get it over, and done with.

At the interval stage, she was willing to accept this as one of the unfortunate exploitative situations of life and putting herself more to blame.

After interval, the situation developed once again. She was more confident and assured now, and the earlier hesitancy disappeared. What they did this time was truly amazing. This time around, she did not feel that she was being taken advantage, but rather it was far more participative and mutual. It was as if she had discovered the pleasure possible and had no hang ups anymore. It somehow did not seem to matter that he was much older than she was. The pleasure and the passion were paramount for both.

She enjoyed every moment of it. That she had a husband too did not seem to matter at all. When Krishna Murthi said, "I love you," she had no hesitation in saying the same to him, and she too said, "I love you" not once but two or three times. That it was a risky act in a public place which also did not seem to bother her, and the passion that was latent in her took over. Now, she had enjoyed every moment of sex with Krishna Murthi in afternoon at her flat and in Theatre. She had allowed him to insert her pussy with fingers, and inserted his cock in her mouth in afternoon, caress and fondle her breasts, and even to open her panty, open her bra to lick, and suck on her nipples. He had opened her petticoat and panty to masturbate her, not once but three times, which was very pleasurable. He had even licked her cunt as well, which was heavenly. For that matter, she had willingly caressed, stroked his cock, masturbated him, had performed oral sex, had willingly sucked his cock not once only in afternoon, but twice in theatre, even tasted and swallowed his semen. But the circle was completed when he fucked her. It was surely mind boggling to say the least. She felt so complete, liberated and confident now.

[Image: _gcDbDv6P7hl764dIR2w1gThCNU6hI6-TtV241OS...quGQZ2oq5k]

She could have taken this in a "negative "manner to curse her luck for years. It had opened a whole new vista in her life. The Taxi left them in a place, a few yards away from Apartment, which was dark.

She stared deeply into the eyes of Krishna Murthi and said, "As long as you are with us on our floor, I would like to be your lover and wife despite having a husband. Would you accept me?"

"Yes, my dear, from this moment, you are my loving wife. "Krishna Murthi said and planted a hot kiss on her lips.

It was 9.30pm when they reached the Apartment.

-- --- --- ---- --

Now Krishna Murthi had two women on the 1st floor. But none of them knew Krishna Murthi was fucking each of them, and Krishna Murthi made it a secret because of rivalry between them. Krishna Murthi was finding it very difficult to fuck them, to satisfy their sexual needs. It was very difficult to fuck them in daytime because of office hours; difficult to fuck in the night because of children, and also either of them might be aware of the fucking if it is done in night. It was difficult to fuck them on Sunday due to presence of children. So, he would fuck Anushka sometimes in early morning when she would go to his flat for house cleaning job and serving coffee. He would take Asin to park during evening walk and would fuck her in hillock of the park. He was lucky to fuck two different kinds of women which enriched his sexual vitality more strong day by day as he was not fed up with fucking the same woman every time. In one hand, he was fucking a slight plump lady like Anushka, and on the other hand, he would enjoy Asin, the slim 
. So, there was no monotonous, and routine fed up of fucking in his life.

[Image: RUCZ0o8Cnl1c0xJeLQmh4nVNdaI5F-_hAVuBBCuX...NEqgjU9cNe]

Asin wanted to be fucked in the room, in bed instead of in a park where there would be the possibility of intruder. One Sunday afternoon, the children were in the park. Asin wanted to be fucked by him, but she was afraid of Anushka. So, she went to her flat, and knocked at her door to ascertain her presence. The door was locked, and there was no response. Anushka was taking her bath, and she could recognize the voice of Asin. Asin thought that Anushka had gone outside, so she immediately rushed towards Krishna Murthi to come to her flat. They had a nice one-hour fucking, and both were lying naked in the bed of Asin.

[Image: yf0xQdn4i3OaHBwEf9Ol0iPqw9FT64oSnlB4Y1wp...xEls13cqdt]

After finishing her bathing, Anushka went to the flat of Asin to inquire about her calling. Unfortunately, when she knocked the door, she found it to be opened; she entered into the flat and was shocked to find Krishna Murthi and Asin lying naked and embraced with each other. Then there was a heated argument and fight ensued between Asin and Anushka. With much intervention from the side of Krishna Murthi, the matter got compromised and ended.

Krishna Murthi addressed to them, "Listen my dear Asin and Anushka, from now onwards you two are like your own blood sisters. You both are my wives now. I will treat both of you equally. Give me words that you both will not fight between yourself, otherwise you both will be losing me forever."

Both in one voice assured him, "We give you our words and assurance that we are now closer than our own sisters. We both will share everything with each other. There will be no jealousy and rivalry between us. You are our master and our husband. You can fuck us in one bed at one time or you can fuck us separately at your wish."

[Image: te3Bop9f6khQl_G0I1aEbocI9ojmajefWW4ptUcy...m8Qs5qMZOj]
[Image: 4AwUrnfwoZnAHSl5138bw-0nlLE--k8w78wOpXzN...ric-Dyb4Ih]

After some days, both Asin and Anushka revealed that they both were pregnant. Both were very worried.

Krishna Murthi assured both not to get worried. He asked both Asin and Anushka about the return of their husbands. Asin replied that her husband was returning after 3 days, similarly Anushka replied that her husband was returning after 5 days.

Krishna Murthi said to both, "Listen carefully, what I am saying. During the stay of yours' husbands, try to seduce them in any means, and ensure to be fucked by them at least for three times. Next month tell them that you are pregnant as you were not in safe periods. They would also believe that their wives are pregnant due to their fucking during their stay at homes."

The plan clicked and their husbands were very happy that after a long time, again they were going to be fathers. The children from both the families were also very happy as new babies were arriving in their homes.

The husbands of both the ladies approached Krishna Murthi and requested him to watch and take care of their wives as he was the only male person on the floor after their departure, and he was a Homeopathy Doctor also. Krishna Murthi assured that he would take the best care of their wives.
All content are copied from INTERNET. if any one have object i will remove the content. This is a work of fiction.This stories and pics are not my own. copied from Internet .  Please find Index in 1st Page.
Like Reply
After 4 months of pregnancy, both the ladies began to put on weight. By 6 months, the baby bump could be easily visible in them. Both Asin and Anushka had enlarged abdomen due to expanding uterus.

Krishna Murthi would take utmost care of them, would restrict them to lift any weighted objects and do any heavy work as they are going to be mothers of his babies. They were carrying his babies in their wombs.

Every evening, both the ladies would go to his flat when he returned from Bank. He will hug and kiss them with affection. Due to their enlarged abdomen, both the ladies could not move properly, so he would make them sit on the sofa, he would also sit with them. During this period, both the ladies needed relaxation, happiness and enjoyment. Krishna Murthi like a devoted husband would entertain them by talking, by cracking jokes, and watching TV with them. After evening, all three of them would sit together in his flat, and children were warned to not disturb their pregnant mothers, and to concentrate on their studies only.

Due to enlargement of their breasts, one day he purchased dozens of extra-large sized blouses and bras for his ladies. The breasts of Asin were enlarged more than that of Anushka.

He said to them, "Listen my wives, both of yours breasts are very big, enlarged, sensitive, and tender now: Hormones in your body are preparing your breasts for lactation. The milk ducts are growing and being stretched as they fill with milk for my babies as well as for me after they are left out of babies in this stage of your pregnancy. All this causes your breasts to be more sensitive, particularly your nipples. This may cause both of you discomfort. So I have purchased Adjustable closure bras (back-fastening bras which give more flexibility to adjust) with good support of deep bands beneath the cups, and wide shoulder straps which are meant for enlarged breasts of pregnant ladies. Hence, you both should wear these bras."

The only problem was sex; Krishna Murthi could not fuck the pregnant ladies. He was so addicted to fuck these two ladies that whenever he would be with them, he would get a hard one.

One evening, he said both to them, "Asin and Anushka, now both of you open your blouses and bras. I want to see how the breasts of yours have developed?"

Both opened their blouses and bras. The breasts were enlarged in big and heavy in growth. He cupped their breasts with tenderness. The moment he touched their breasts, both sighed due to hypersensitivity.

"Can you both see the difference in your nipples?" asked Krishna Murthi.
[Image: SLuE3TR58PC1ygT6ZBi9UC7I9Vbm4UgTJWpJYdvO...Xj31OQH5AY]

[Image: DSR6GXIiHe0vacUKEwcdgU8mdXOIM7vm9I107UbS...npw1xx35Yx]

"You see the difference. Both of your nipples and areolas have darkened. It happens due to hormones that affect the pigmentation of the skin. The areolas and nipples have grown larger, and nipples have stuck out. Small glands on the surface of the areolas have raised to bumps." He said in an expert manner.

Next day, in the evening, both Asin and Anushka rushed to his flat after his return from Bank.

"What happened to my two lovely wives?" he asked smilingly.

Both lifted the pallus of their series, and Asin said, "dear, you see, what happened to us. We both have never experienced these types of unusual things before although we both were pregnant in the past and had babies." She indicated their blouses.

Krishna Murthi noticed that there were deep, dark, and rounded wet patches in the parts of their blouses, near the holds of nipples.

He laughed, and said, "You need not worry. This is quite normal. Some women notice leaking from their nipples during pregnancy and this is normal. In pregnancy, the breasts may start to produce milk months before you are due to have your baby. Your nipples are leaking; the substance is usually colostrum, which is the first milk your breasts make in preparation for feeding your baby. Leaking is normal and nothing to worry about. Yours hormones are the cause of these changes. If it bothers you, you can try putting a tissue or an absorbent breast pad (sometimes called maternity breast pads, or nursing pads) in your bra to absorb the milk. Breast pads are available in some pharmacies and mother and baby shops, which I will purchase for you tomorrow."

Then again, he said, "For temporary relief of this, I will massage breasts of yours so that discharge will take place and it will be stopped for tonight. Anushka, you come first."

Anushka came forward, sat beside him, and opened her blouse and bra. Her big enlarged breasts jumped out. Krishna Murthi closely examined the enlarged areolas and nipples; he touched the long stick out nipples which had small drops of watery fluid. He massaged and squeezed her two breasts softly. Suddenly, a stream of thick and yellow watery fluid gushed out from her nipples, and spread on his face, some of it near her lips. Immediately, he licked it.

[Image: 09lEWaAqX0n9ZpaVQqKMKJj9TOv9AQrN7e8xMcs4...CxXcJubfuI]

"Waaaaooooo...Yuuummmmy, it tastes sweet. This is called colostrum or pre-milk. After some days, it will become pale and almost colourless which will provide your baby with his first few meals before your milk comes in."

By this time, he had a hard one which was throbbing inside his lungi.

Then he said, "Listen, Anushka will seat here with her stretching legs, I will put my head on her lap, and stretch my two legs. Asin will seat near my legs by putting my two legs on her lap. I will suck the nipples of Anushka, and simultaneously Asin will suck my dick. Alternatively, both of you will exchange your seats."

Krishna Murthi removed his lungi. Both the ladies were surprised to find a big black cobra hissing at them. Krishna Murthi placed her head on the lap of Anushka and opened his mouth. Asin kept the legs of him in a comfortable position of her lap so that she could easily suck his dick by bending. Asin touched his dick, and slowly pulled the foreskin, and the red velvety knob came out. In the meantime, Anushka bent down, and placed the nipple of one of her breasts in the hot mouth of Krishna Murthi. He felt the warm and hot tongue of Asin on his knob. He started cupping and squeezing the breast of Anushka in a soft manner.

After licking the bulbous knob for some time, Asin started licking the body of that big sized cock which was 9th inches in size. She licked from knob to the root of the dick where his two big balls existed and reversed to the knob. While she was continuing this, she was pressing her two balls smoothly with her soft fingers. Krishna Murthi was sucking her nipple, and at the same time squeezing her breast. After squeezing Anushka's breast sometimes, Krishna Murthi felt the drops of sweet colostrum gushing out from her nipple and falling inside her mouth. He was also shivering by the hot and soft touch of Asin's tongue on his dick which was getting harder in each second. After licking his hard cock, Asin decided to gulp it in her mouth.

Anushka was feeling very hot due to sucking her nipple. A current was flowing inside her cunt. She requested Krishna Murthi to insert his finger inside her cunt. Krishna Murthi felt the wet hotness of his dick inside the mouth of Asin; his dick was hitting the cavity of Asin, and he was feeling the scratching of her teeth on the velvet head of his cock. He was fingering frantically inside the cunt of Anushka. His mouth was full of colostrum gushing out from Anushka's nipple frequently in the fraction of seconds. Krishna Murthi emptied one breast of Anushka, so Anushka shifted to her other breast inside his mouth. Anushka felt the wetness inside her cunt as two fingers of Krishna Murthi was sliding very easily with sound. She felt her breast was going to be emptied by squeezing and sucking, and in this very moment, she started coming her orgasms. His fingers were drenched with pussy juices of Anushka. Anushka was completely satisfied.

"Now, you both exchange yours position, "ordered Krishna Murthi.

[Image: C7-MhjGiEm0rQfoyD_-8ohEQCj-vDkSdXWtHgA1u...6fo709-FyP]

Due to pregnancy, Asin's nipples had grown into big sizes. Krishna Murthi was enjoying to squeeze the big boob of Asin, but the moment his lips touched the nipple of her breast, a heavy stream of thick yellowish watery fluid sprinkled on his face, it came so continuously that he had to open his mouth for a long time to take all the liquids. Without wasting his time, he inserted his two fingers inside the fatty cunt of Asin. Asin could feel his fingers going in and out in her cunt; she was feeling a strange sensation in her cunt as she was being fingered in front of Anushka. At the same time, she felt the hot tongue of Krishna Murthi on her nipple, and she felt the continuous flow of colostrum discharging out of her nipple.

Anushka started to gulp the huge cock which was already bathed with the saliva of Asin; she could taste the saliva of Asin and felt a different taste. She coated her saliva over the saliva of Asin by taking the full mouth of his dick. It was so long that it choked her throat, and she started gagging, as a result a huge quantity of saliva was emitting from her mouth. Krishna Murthi continued to ravage her mouth, banging his balls against her chin with each thrust. He continued the assault on her mouth for some time till he finally turned to Asin. He was pushing his two fingers deep inside the pussy hole of Asin.

Asin was in ecstasy as her pussy was wet due to friction of his fingers inside the cunt muscle, and her continuous flowing of fluids from nipple till it emptied. She shifted her other breast inside the mouth of Krishna Murthi. To gasp breathing, Anushka withdrew the giant cock from her mouth which was now heading towards her face, and Anushka felt it pressed up against her nose and face, leaving a trail of wetness of saliva wherever it made contact. After a brief interval, again she put the giant in her mouth and started sucking.

Krishna Murthi felt breathless as continuous flow of fluids were filling up his mouth, coming out from the nipple of Asin. Suddenly, he felt that his fingers were gripped, and squeezed between the inner pussy muscles of Asin, and Asin screamed in a high tone as she had reached her orgasms. Krishna Murthi felt the cunt muscles loosened on his fingers and his fingers felt the flow of liquids coming inside from the cunt hole of Asin.

He pushed his dick, and Anushka felt the head expanded, and was rewarded with a large glob of sperm hitting the roof of her mouth. Then he continued to jack it at her open mouth, just as a second volley shot right onto her tongue, after which she promptly closed her mouth, not wanting to swallow any more of the thick fluid than she had to. As Anushka was trying to swallow what was in her mouth, a third blast hit her top lip, and went right up her nose. When she tried to blow his cum back out of her closed nostril, a big bubble formed. She heard Krishna Murthi moaning and screaming in a high voice as each pulse of cum hit her face, hit both her eyes.

After some time, Krishna Murthi got up, and sat on the sofa. Then he noticed Anushka. Anushka couldn't open either eye because of the clumps of sperm that clung to her eyelashes and the pools that had formed in the corners of each eye.

"Anushka, wait, don't swallow my cum, and just keep it sometimes inside your mouth. You both are my wives, so it must be equally shared between you. Don't worry, Asin will clean your face by licking all the cum in your face," he said, and advised Asin to do so.

Immediately, Asin went near Anushka, and started to lick the cum from her eyes, cheeks and above eyelashes. Further, Asin put her tongue inside her closed nostrils where the bubbles of cum were formed and cleared her closed nostrils. Asin swallowed all cum.

Then Asin again opened her mouth. Anushka came closer to the mouth of Asin which was widely opened; Anushka ejected all her mouthful saliva mixed with his cum inside the mouth of Asin. Asin kept all the contents inside her mouth for a second added by her own saliva, then Asin emptied half of her mouth by spitting half mouthful contents inside the mouth of Anushka as a return gift. Both swallowed it immediately with much pleasure as if they both were thirst for this for the ages.
Like Reply
-- --- --- --- ----

The interior of Bank of Krishna Murthi was designed in a very peculiar way. It was a hall where wood structure separates spaces inside making several partitions for seats of the employees.

The cash counter was specially designed, covered by wood structures from above and all sides except the front side. The front side was partially covered with thick glass above, and partially covered with wood structure below. There were sofas, and cushions meant for the customers opposite the seats of Bank employees.

The cabin of Bank Manager was situated in a peculiar odd position. In the side corner of Hall, the Manager's cabin was built in a high platform like a stage of a theatre. There were 4 steps from ground level to reach the cabin. The cabin was fully covered with wood structures except the front one. The half portion of the front one including the entrance door was covered with wood structures, but the upper half portion was covered with transparent thick glass. It was designed in such a way that the Manager in the cabin could see everybody through the glass of the cabin, but the occupants in outside could not see the Manager in the cabin. It might have been built in a way to keep a vigil eyes on employees as well as customers coming to Bank. There were washrooms cum toilets in the Bank. One was meant for the employees situated in the far corner of the Hall. Another one is attached to his cabin. The attached washroom/Toilet of him attached to his cabin had two doors. One door was opened to his backside for his use, so that at any moment, he could access inside it from his cabin. There was another small door in the backside from where the sweeper would enter and clean it without disturbing him. The sweeper would enter through the back door twice; she would clean it in the afternoon, and at the end of the office hour that is in evening.

Krishna Murthi was sitting in his cabin and glanced towards his employees. It was afternoon, the time was 12.05 pm. There was not much of a crowd of customers, and all his employees were busy in their job. He had a great reputation of being a good Doctor among his employees as he had a Doctor Degree in Homeopathy medicines but was not using Dr. before his name. He would always diagnose the minor diseases of his employees and would provide them free medicines. He had very much access to all his employees, they would even share their personal matters, and problems to him without hesitation as he was regarded as a father figure and guardian of the Bank.

He was starved for sex, means entering his cock inside the pussy. The mere sucking of his dick by Asin and Anushka was not giving him satisfaction, and he could not fuck them due to their pregnancies.

His thought was disrupted by Rakul, the young girl, his second officer with a file in her hand. She was the beautiful girl she ever met in his life in person till date. She was fair skin, a bit fairer than others. She had wide eyeballs with longer eyelashes. Her eyebrows were slim and curvy which matched her beautiful shiny forehead. Her nose was long and slim and very cute, which really went along in between those big eyeballs. Her hair was dark and natural, no stupid experiments like straightening or curls or highlights. She had a very small chin dimple which would disappear when she smiled.. Her lips were normally thin, and she always had a not so eye catchy lipstick on it.

[Image: mlr3q96tQwI8CSu1Om96L1_8vNQMWIbXLqW90ruI...zw3GvTfW5a]

She never wore anything slutty. She was wearing a salwar/suit. It looked clear that she had good breasts . They were round, they looked shaped from outside. In his mind, he praised her for her dressing sense.She had a flat stomach though and a very fascinating belly button (He had seen her in sari, so he knew).

She discussed the Accounts problem with him. She was sitting beside so closely that he was inhaling her body fragrance, and he was being intoxicated. While discussing with her, from the corner of his eyes, he was eying her erected round breasts and cleavage as she wore a low necked kameez from where part of her rounded breasts could be clearly visible. He was peeping through it without her noticing. He had a hard one, and he wanted to fuck this young girl. But he knew that it was not possible because of his stature in the Bank, and he did not want any scandal. Further, he knew that this girl had a boyfriend.

After finishing the discussion, he casually and smilingly asked, "So, Rakul, how is your boyfriend? When are you both getting married?"

She dropped her eyes with shyness, and replied, "Sir, after two months."
[Image: 7ue4ZscV47MqcecdAJssvl2ZhZxLP0NKIM4VP7NZ...DIGT2HkuQ_]

Krishna Murthi smiled, and said, "I wish best of wishes, and my blessings to both of you, in advance."

"Thank you, Sir," she replied with a smile.

In the meantime, Asha, the lady attender entered his cabin with a flask of Coffee. Asha was 40 years old, a plum lady, and she was fair in complexion. She was from a slum area and belonged to the sweeper community. Before 10 years, she was hired by the Bank for sweeping and cleaning the Bank including all toilets on a temporary basis. She was so sincere in her duty that 2 years before, the Bank Management made her a permanent employee of the Bank as a lower-class employee. Her duty was to clean the premises of the Bank as well as toilets, serving tea/coffee to Bank employees as well as to customers, and carrying files/ official papers whenever needed. Since her origin was from slum, she was very fair in appearance, 
 very attractive, and so good-looking. Her  face was pole marked. She was fatty and had a flabby stomach with very big breasts resembling melons, must be more than 38 in size.

[Image: AJ4ba1riYaYBipwy7kHQXDjhwlFcTeuqvWXd2T-D...NS-dm-YRqL]

The most extraordinary quality in her was that she was most sincere, obedient, neat and clean, and good at heart. Krishna Murthi liked her much. She was pouring in coffee in two cups for Rakul and Krishna Murthi.

Krishna Murthi asked, "Rakul, Are you OK today? You don't seem smart today. You seem to be undergoing some tension in your mind."

"Sir, I am not feeling well, I have some gynic problems... you know...irregular," she said with hesitation and shyness.

Immediately, Krishna Murthi understood her hesitation, it was the irregularity of her menstrual cycle.

He went near to his back self where his leather Bag for medicine was kept. He picked out two small vials of homeopathy medicines, and said, "Kavita, don't worry, take these medicines. Take three times a day. Yours problem will be solved within two days."

Rakul took the vials, and said, "Sir, Thank you." Then she left his cabin.

Now, he and Asha were alone in the cabin. Krishna Murthi was sipping his coffee, and then he noticed tears in the eyes of Asha. He looked questionably at this plump lady.

He asked, "Asha, what happened? What's your problem?"

She wiped her tears, and said, "Sir, I have been married for the last 25 years. My husband is also a sweeper in Municipal Corporation. He is a regular alcoholic. There is not a single day he would not drink this cheap country made wine, even his kidney has been already affected due to this. I was pregnant for two times but always had a miscarriage. All the people in my neighbourhood had the opinion that it happened due to my husband as I was conceived by an alcoholic husband, and I cannot be a mother in future."

[Image: hnNXqzT27xD5SGkUCo-0qiyM6bpX6VNEJfjATqf1...ovCeJr9A94]

Krishna Murthi smiled himself and realized that this type of thought had come to the mind of this lady due to her ignorance, lack of knowledge and education. It might have happened due to her some gynic problems or high blood pressure. He picked out three vials of medicines from his leather bag and handed it over to the lady.

He said, "Asha, take these medicines, take three times a day for 15 days. But there is a restriction. Don't let your husband sleep with you for 15 days. After completion of this course, I hope, you will get pregnant, and you will have no miscarriages"

Asha thanked him and left.

After 15 days, in the afternoon, while serving coffee, Asha said, "Sir, I have completed the course of medicines."

Krishna Murthi simply said, "OK"

He had been sexually starved for so many days. His dick wanted urgently to enter inside a pussy. He had two beautiful ladies, Asin and Anushka in his life. While serving coffee, Asha bent her body, and her pallu slipped away. Krishna Murthi could see her deep long cleavage, and big melons.

[Image: SNtGQoXTqeik5pv43O9YxUkYoENNSrcmfAT-PQp4...-JsGC6Txw3]

At once, his dick got erected, and he imagined his giant cock inside her fatty pussy. Now, this big, plump, low class lady, with her extraordinary thick lips, stained teeth in her black pock marked face appeared to be the most sexy, and fuckable woman of this world.

He looked intently at her, and said, "Asha, do you want a baby seriously?"

"Yes, Sir, I need a baby by any means. I can do anything for this," she said anxiously.

"I will try to help you for a baby, like me," he said with a smile.

To be continue.....
[+] 2 users Like Krishan202's post
Like Reply
Anushka is My Wife,My Love,My Honey,My Sweetheart

[Image: 4AwUrnfwoZnAHSl5138bw-0nlLE--k8w78wOpXzN...ric-Dyb4Ih]

Anushka is my wife and I am her hubby..She is made for me only...I hug her tightly and lick her whole naked body and fuck her daily day and night with my monster dick very very hard in every position of Kamasutra and in her every hole..She moaning loudly and enjoy real pleasure with me in bed...She is My LOVE, My JAAN.
[+] 1 user Likes ashw's post
Like Reply
Excellent bro, Waiting for next update
Like Reply
Part - 7

Asha could not understand the implication of his words and became very happy.

At 5.30pm, almost all the employees had left. Before leaving, rakul came to his cabin with Bank folios, apprised him of all the transactions, and placed it on his desk for his inspection. He heard the sound in the Staff washing room as Asha was cleaning there; next she would come to his toilet for cleaning through the back door. He called the armed guard to lock the main entrance of the Bank, and told him that he would be a little late today due to pending works, and advised him to wait outside so that he could inspect and finish the entire Bank job before leaving finally. This was a routine job everyday. The thought of fucking Asha had turned his cock in to a massive growth, and his dick was throbbing inside his trouser with excitement.
[Image: Hiokqw78I5E-UKsbN66B0zj0immxyaXalTkmu1tE...1B0NM9FqcJ]

Immediately, he entered his attached toilet, removed his lower dress except the shirt on his upper body. With a huge dick, he was waiting for Asha.

After finishing, Asha proceeded towards the toilet of Krishna Murthi with her cleaning brush and broom. From a distance, she could see the light of the cabin, and thought that he must be busy with his last work at the Bank. She opened the door of the Toilet from the backside to enter.

Krishna Murthi heard her footsteps, and at the same time, the door was flung open, and Asha entered the Toilet. It was purely unexpected for Asha to find Krishna Murthi in a half-naked position with a dangling cock. She was shocked, and her bewildered eyes stared into a big giant black cock with its purple head which was throbbing. She had never seen such a big sized cock in her life. For a moment, she was hypnotized, but then immediately regained her senses, and went out after closing the door. The door was half closed.

[Image: aqv4GXbFwPXP9q4gzhzsjZP6eXYpxmc5wGsd8Co6...G6BllUpLKc]

With a nervous tone from outside, she said, "I am sorry, Sir, I did not know that you were here, and I was not expecting you."

"Asha, it is OK. Don't worry; this is not your fault. At this odd hour, I felt the call of nature, and after finishing, I was just putting on my dress, and you suddenly entered," he said.

"Sir, I am waiting," she replied.

With a mild and pacifying voice, Krishna Murthi said, "My dear, Asha, Do you want a baby or not? I have given you your first course of medicines. Now, I will give you a second course of medicine. Please come inside without fear. I assure you, in the coming month you will get pregnant and have a baby from me."

Asha, for a moment, was stunned. Being a lower-class woman, she could not believe her luck. Then she opened the door from the outside, and slowly with drooping eyes, she entered the Toilet, and closed it from inside. She was staring at the floor without raising her head. She was very shy as it was an unexpected wonder falling from the sky.

[Image: gkhsnr_sbW9FjmPpCyxpv4NtVP4RfUx96Dcatj8O...dWqO6Fn9mr]

Krishna Murthi approached her, raised her face upward, planted a kiss on her pock marked face, and embraced her body tightly.

He stared directly into her unbelievable eyes, and said, "Asha, I love you." Then he planted a hot kiss on her big thick lips. He unhooked her blouse and bra. The moment her blouse and bra were loosened, her two huge breasts popped out. Two big long nipples were surrounded by wide circular black coloured areolas. He started to fondle the big breasts with his two hands.

He said to her, "Asha, open your mouth, I want to suck your tongue, and taste your saliva."

[Image: i2xbypF-b_VeFlMWWabqOQDCpkbKSd0mxSQIOz50...rMOYwNDVSh]

She opened her mouth, showing her stained teeth. A yellow substance was coated in her tongue, which was due to her constant chewing of tobacco. She breathed foul odour as she was suffering from pyrea, and a very bad, foul, and unpleasant odour was coming from inside her mouth. Being a sex starved person now, Krishna Murthi was bearing everything of her, and found everything erotic at that moment which a sophisticated person of a cultured society like him would not do in a normal circumstances what he was doing now.

He sucked the tongue of Asha and tasted her tobacco mixed pyrea saliva. There was an interchange of their saliva. The slum woman had never felt such a type of sexual thrill in her life. Her saliva had a bad and unpleasant smell, but he found it so tasty that he demanded more saliva of her inside his mouth.

He said, "Asha, please spit inside my mouth, I want to taste more," Then he opened his mouth wide.

Asha was so happy to spit. She gathered a mouthful of her saliva, and spitted the entire saliva inside the mouth of Krishna Murthi who happily gulped it.

He wanted to suck nipples of Asha, but before sucking, he noticed a thick bush of long hairs under the arm pits of Asha.

[Image: fJUgR-YkdQq18V_OOuxSWYyUt_vEGLuA-MTIyjCv...LgyD_GZqKN]

He ordered Asha to raise her both hands so that he could sniff her armpits. A strong odour was emitting from her sweat soaked hairs under her arm pits as she never cleaned the hairs at the time of taking her bath, and he put his nose there to inhale the odour which went deep through his nostrils. Then he put his tongue to lick the hairs of both armpits to enjoy the salty taste. Asha was in heaven, and she never experienced this type of experience. Then he started to nibble her nipples which were hard by this time. He sucked those for sometimes.
Like Reply
He held her wide waist, pulled her towards him, and started kissing her violently. She pulled him away and said, "Saheb, don't waste the time and do the main thing, otherwise the security guard will doubt."

[Image: DldR0TpZy_8dDabru40S5dcsDsVGkvhV_Qzkhl_7...iVESllk8QO]

She sat on the commode and signalled him to come. She picked her saree up to her thighs and removed her black panty and threw it on the floor. Krishna Murthi also sat on the commode and started removing her blouse, and then her bra straps.

She stopped him and said, "Don't open this, we have only 30 minutes, all this will take time otherwise security guards will knock."

Krishna Murthi said, "Before fucking you, I want to eat your pussy."

Asha was thrilled to imagine somebody's tongue inside her pussy which was a first-time experience for her.

In the meantime, she took out her boobs out of her bra. Asha was sitting on the commode and widened her two massive fleshy thighs. He squatted before her widened legs. He tried to find her pussy, giving a misconception of several outer cunt lips. With much difficulty, he opened the layers, and found the outer lips of her cunt, and opened it. He bent down and gave a small kiss on her pussy lips and she moaned. Her pussy was covered with long pubic hairs. He opened the black coloured inner lips of her pussy and peeped inside the red pussy wall. He widened the pussy lips and could see the inner hole of the pussy inside. While widening her pussy lips by his two hands, he first lapped his tongue on her clitoris for a few minutes. She gasped a loud moan while forcing his head with her big two legs. She already had a wet cunt.

[Image: 7cQY1qx1nPHDfxP6pqvpxHjuiEUHDMUt1q0OIgQo...UKIro0niw_]

Now, without wasting his time, Krishna Murthi inserted his tongue deep inside her cunt. An unpleasant pungent smell was coming from inside of her pussy. His tongue was fucking her pussy continuously, and after a while, she reached her orgasms, and a stream of liquids went down to his throat, and some of these flashed on his face. She was satisfied completely.

Then she said in a worried voice, "Sir, we have to do it fast as we have limited time."

Krishna Murthi assured her, "Asha, don't worry, I have already told the Guard that I will be late today. We cannot fuck on commode as it cannot carry our weight as you are being a heavy woman, and if we try, it will be broken. I have seen your big rounded butt with fleshy cheeks, so I want to fuck you in doggy position so that my dick as well as my abdomen will feel your fleshy ass cheeks."

He unfastened the string of her petticoat and pulled it down below her knees. Now, she was completely naked below her waist. He turned her, and now she was facing the mirror on the wash basin. He told her to take support of the wash basin. Asha understood what he was going to do and how he was going to do this. That was a great and perfect idea to do it in this manner rather than sitting on the commode.

She took support of the wash basin and bent a little to allow him to enter her pussy from back. Asha also widened her legs a bit.

He felt high tensioned erotic feelings by seeing her big, burly, and fleshy ass cheeks which were swaying rhythmic manner. He knelt behind her swaying ass cheeks and parted the ass cheeks to find her ass hole. Asha, at first could not understand what he was doing.

Asha shivered, and for a moment her arse ring got tightened, she was feeling the hot tongue of him inside, which was going in and out of her ass hole, and she felt 1000 volts of current flowing throughout her body. he was sexually so obsessed with this low classed woman that he gulped these.

He pulled out his already erected hot rod and had put it on her pussy hole from back. Both of his hands were on her flabby round ass. He guided his cock into her pussy and pushed it harder inside. As her pussy was already too wet with juices, his cock was inside about half into her pussy. He pulled it back little and gave a hard push jolt to his hard cock, holding her big ass tightly. Now it was deep into her pussy, and he started immediately stroking it with faster than a normal speed.

[Image: ppMk7LixVNoZ6_a-p6j-QYYitDwETS_qo5C84Kdz...ILH8uY_hho]

He was taking out his cock and pushing it again deep into her pussy. It was a great in and out action of his cock, and they both were enjoying it. His speed of fucking was very fast, and Asha could note that they could finish their fucking in short time. Her pussy had again started to release juices, and there was a very good sound of fucking. The sound of the grilling of his giant cock inside her wet pussy got mixed up with the sound of touching his leg joint to her ass when he was pushing his cock inside. She could feel strokes of his balls between her legs with his every action.
He was pumping her hard. She started moaning loudly. He started kissing her. Oh my God! It was an amazing feeling, and pleasure that she was being fucked by her Boss, a man from high society in a semi doggy and semi standing position in a toilet. She was also giving support to him and taking an active part in fucking by moving her back forward and backward to match his hard strokes. All these things were new to this lady.

[Image: PmVz2OOg4RiqZB4awLIBpzcPljJY3rorcq95s7UT...1yxk1awhvj]

He further increased his speed, and she was also about to get another orgasm. He was fucking her like anything to cum fast and early, and she was enjoying each stroke and giving reply to each stroke according to her ability.

Suddenly, she reached her orgasm by moaning in a high voice, but strokes continued from him. He was still fucking her, and she was giving full support to him for reaching him. He held her ass tight, pushed his cock very hard deep inside of her pussy.

Slap...slap...slap...slap...Again and again he spanked her ass.

Krishna Murthi said, "My darling... Asha, don't you want me to cum inside your cunt?"

Asha replied, "yes Sir...Ohhh...please Sir, please cum inside my cunt quickly."

Krishna Murthi asked, "Inside your womb?"

Asha said, "Yes Sir, inside my womb...cum inside my womb..."

Again, Krishna Murthi asked, "inside your unprotected womb?"

Asha replied, "Oh...yes...... cum inside my unprotected womb..."

Then Krishna Murthi said, "what if you get...pregnant...with my baby?"

[Image: 9iN34eYXwd6a8tqZ_rloIB8SToiVVMskkt9oxVuC...SzFn6PxNr6]

She moaned and replied, "Aaahhhh... I would love that Sir...ohh yesss...to have your baby inside my womb...baby of such a handsome boy...baby of my Boss...this would be my first love child...Sir please give me a baby,Saheb,make me pregnant,Saheb,please...do it quickly..."
Like Reply
He fucked her in that position for almost 15 minutes. He bent slightly on her back and fired his hot liquid inside her pussy. She felt his hot cum inside, deep into her pussy. He removed both of his hands from her ass and squeezed both of her boobs in pleasure under her armpits. Asha begging him to knock her down, to impregnate her with his love child excited him to the core, and he quickly released his potent load inside her unprotected womb. He didn't have any control on his ejaculation.

He shot his thick cum inside her, and she also again exploded. Today, she had multi-orgasms for the first time in her life. His hot cock was still dancing inside of her pussy. They remained sometime in the same position, and then he pulled out his cock from her pussy. He cleaned it with tissue paper. Now his cock was not seeming to be so hard. It was going softer and softer.

[Image: prJtf16X_rp_DHzzRcmAMSpbvpNNPHBkq8w6u5X_...rNOlAdZLY8]

She was looking sexy with her blouse opened, and legs widely spread, her hairs were messy. The sight was awesome. Then she got up, buttoned up her blouse, and arranged her saree.

After cleaning, he put it back into his trouser and underwear at his place and told her to take her time to clean herself. Asha sat on the toilet seat to drain out all his cum. Her eyes were closed in full sexual satisfaction. She had drained out all his cum from inside of her pussy and had cleaned it by using water and then tissue paper.

He went out and locked the door.

Then, onwards, he would fuck Asha in every alternate day after office hour in Toilet. He would give her much money beyond her expectations.

[Image: nH2zZkarSOziP2qHHSm9CMIhXD3uTS5usYc71ofv...zQ2QAfeJIL]

-- --- --- --- ---

Both Asin and Anushka were in their 8 months stage of pregnancy, they were moving very slowly with their big, protruding, and bulky abdomens. They were taking rest maximum times in their flats. Although Krishna Murthi had arranged a temporary house maid for both the flats, the young girls in both households were doing some household work and taking care of their mothers.

One day, Krishna Murthi asked them, "Listen, this is the stage when you both cannot move freely and do any heavy household work. The house maid comes only for an hour during morning, and in evening, so I suggest, you both should call some of your relatives to stay with you, to help in the household works till the delivery of babies."

It was a wise suggestion, and both agreed.

In one evening, after his returning from office, Krishna Murthi was refreshing himself, and then he heard a knock at his door. He opened the door, and found Asin was standing, and a beautiful young woman was standing behind her. He ushered both to his drawing room, and they sat on the sofa.

"Dada, this is Keerthy Suresh, my niece, today she has come, and she will be staying with me till the delivery of the baby, and she will help in the household works also, said Asin".

"You have never told me that you have such a big niece," asked Krishna Murthi anxiously.

He glanced towards the young woman. She looked very beautiful. Her graceful smile revealed her simplicity. Her hair was a rich shade of dark brown colour, flowing in waves to adorn her glowing porcelain like skin. Her eyes framed by long lashes were dazzling. A small round bindi was put on her forehead with a thin line of vermilion on her parted hairs in the middle of her head. She had her soft pink-coloured lips which had slight hints of moisture on her lips, making them glisten in the light. She had a very small chin dimple which would disappear when she smiled. But she had very big dimple holes on her cheek which looked damn cute. She was pretty, lovely, slim, and slender. She was sitting opposite Krishna Murthi, and Krishna Murthi could see her prominent rounded breasts in blouses which were visible under her pallu.

[Image: rCgGfvR_AQJZHZclKJSoej7j3XxaitpmTDrccfCa...qVFCuvCd3m]

"Dada, she is the daughter of my husband's elder brother who is staying in his hometown. She is the eldest daughter and married." clarified Asin. Then Asin turned towards Keerthy Suresh, and said, "Keerthy Suresh, he is your uncle. Just now, I was talking about him to you. Go, and take his blessings."

Keerthy Suresh, with a smile, came near to him, bent down, and touched his feet. Krishna Murthi placed his right palm on her head and blessed her. Then he lifted her with his two hands, held her face with his two hands, and kissed her forehead. It appeared to be an affectionate kiss, but Krishna Murthi was enjoying the soft skin of her forehead on his lips, and the sweet fragrance of her body from such closeness.

He said, "You are a sweet kid. You don't seem to be married. I will call you only Keerthi by making short of your original name."

Keerthy Suresh smiled by showing her white glistening teeth, and said, "Uncle, You are welcome."

Next morning, while he was going to the Bank, he noticed a lady.

In the evening, Anushka called him to her flat for coffee, and introduced the lady.

"Dada, she is my mom," said Anushka.

The lady had a dignified personality. She wore a saree . She was extremely beautiful, like a woman who was so beautiful that she could attract a lot of attention. She looked to be admirable, adorable, and angelic. Krishna Murthi was very much impressed and attracted towards this lady who was lovely, magnetic, magnificent, and marvellous in look, and in personality. He was also very much surprised that at this age she had big erected breasts which were visible through her white blouse. She wore glasses with a square frame, which added an extra feather to her personality.

With a smile, she greeted Krishna Murthi, and introduced herself, "I am Ramya Krishnan mother of Anushka, reached here last night to help my daughter at this stage. I will be staying with her till the delivery of the baby. I have heard so many praises about you from my daughter. You are like a God, not only to the family of my daughter but also to the family of Asin in absence of their husbands."

Krishna Murthi was too embarrassed to hear his praise, and with shyness, he said in a soft tone, "No, Madam, I am not worthy of such praises. This is my duty as a human being since we all are like one family here."

[Image: w-3rts7dxmDvXpu8o2Ly076uG8HcAt-RwTGlO6i2...zwM2iz729k]

To be continued ...
Like Reply
Bro Ramya and keerthi best combo, waiting for update
Like Reply
Nice both mother and daughter combined sex
[+] 1 user Likes Manikanta's post
Like Reply
Superb updates.. although missed a Anushka and Asin threesome
Like Reply
Prachi Desai update ?
Like Reply