Fantasy Actress Fantasy Story (All actress in one college)
[Image: images-9.jpg]

Deeksha Seth
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
[Image: images-10.jpg]

Kajal Agarwal
Like Reply
[Image: images-11.jpg]

Anushka Shetty
Like Reply
[Image: images-12.jpg]

Nithya Menon
Like Reply
[Image: images-13.jpg]

Ileana D Cruz
Like Reply
[Image: images-14.jpg]

Samantha Ruth Prabhu
Like Reply
[Image: images-15.jpg]

Tabu
Like Reply
[Image: images-16.jpg]
Charmee Kaur
Like Reply
[Image: images-17.jpg]

Jyothika
Like Reply
[Image: images-18.jpg]

Ramya Krishnan
Like Reply
[Image: images-19.jpg]

Sukanya...
[+] 1 user Likes Sabzzz19's post
Like Reply
(11-07-2020, 05:59 PM)PANNIRUVAEL KHAI Wrote: Drillll herr deeeeeeeeeeeepppppp ,,,,let her moans echo ....

yeah coming...
Like Reply
(11-07-2020, 06:09 PM)ashw Wrote: Anushka is My Wife,My Love,My Honey,My Sweetheart
[Image: anushka-shetty-photos-images-63171.jpg][Image: IMG_1590294724585.md.gif]
Anushka is my wife and I am her hubby..She is made for me only...I hug her tightly and lick her whole naked body and fuck her daily day and night with my monster dick very very hard in every position of Kamasutra and in her every hole..She moaning loudly and enjoy real pleasure with me in bed...She is My LOVE, My JAAN.

Namaskar Namaskar
Like Reply
(11-07-2020, 07:55 PM)PANNIRUVAEL KHAI Wrote: So KAAJU going to get sandwiched or DAP ??? I wish for a Deeeepp DAP ??? tear her anal and let her scream!!!!

sandwiched, no DAP episodes for now... sorry, but i dont want to loose the theme and track of the story....
DAP will be updates in future episodes...
Like Reply
(11-07-2020, 09:00 PM)Sabzzz19 Wrote: Great update on hot...

[Image: images-2.jpg]

Trisha Krishnan & veryyy sexyyy

[Image: images-3.jpg]

Kajal Agarwal...

thank q very much @Sabzzz19...
your replies are very much helpful and well appreciated
Like Reply
Eagerly waiting for Update
Like Reply
i thought xossipy is closing permenantly soo didn't wrote the next update LOL... I'll give an update Today....
Like Reply
am tired today.. soo plzz expect an update from me tomorrow
Like Reply
Namaskar Namaskar   yourock yourock   thanks thanks clps clps  banana banana  super broooo what an update really sooo exicting handsoff ur awesomebrooo
Like Reply
I have seen and read many stories but this thread is my all time favourite bro u deserved the best of all . I think U can be the best story writer for romance I don't know whatever position u are in....u have to be good and God should bless u everytime ( thought of telling this as ur thread is the one which made me shag many times )...
Thank u so much and keep going...?
[+] 2 users Like Pranavsai123's post
Like Reply