Adultery Husband's friend fucked my brains
Nice update
[+] 1 user Likes Jeena's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Waiting for next update
[+] 1 user Likes paamu_buss's post
Like Reply
She is now a complete bitch. Waiting for more action. Vijay should make her sleep with all his clients and become rich. Her husband should know this thru common friends and divorce her. She should then live happily as prostitute
[+] 1 user Likes Rangushki's post
Like Reply
This is turning more interesting with sheeba looking our for sekar and client without vijay forcing her. She is now completely under the sexual heat.
[+] 1 user Likes Vasanthan's post
Like Reply
Her husband is completely useless, better kill him for good.
[+] 1 user Likes Gilmalover's post
Like Reply
Part 11

Vijay came to the room after sometime and informed me to get ready since his client is throwing a party and he needs to attend along with me. I was lying in the bed and said ok, he climbed on the bed and started kissing my lips and me too responded back and started to suck his saliva. While smooching me, his hands started to fondle my boobs alternatively, I was moaning inside the mouth and took his hand near to cock and aught it over the pants. I opened his zip and put my hands inside the zip and caught his dick and balls through the underwear. His dick was fully erect and at the same time his right hands starts raising my skirt and went under the panty and starts caressing my pussy and he starts rubbing my clit. Then he stopped everything and lied in the bed. I immediately got up from the bed and removed my skirt and panty. Then I came near to his face and climbed on his face and kept my pussy over his mouth. He too kissed my pussy lips and parted the lips and found my clit and starts sucking my clit. I was high and I unbuckled his belt and lowered his pants and underwear till his knees. His dick was standing straight and without any hesitation I started sucking his dick and also my hands are caressing his balls. Now he is sucking and biting my clit alternatively and at the same time he was fingering my asshole using my pussy juice as the lubricant. First he cummed in my mouth and I drank it fully and in the meantime he stops using his mouth in my pussy and he made me get up from the bed and informed me to get dressed for the party. (I had a small doubt that, he didn’t allowed me to cum, since he wants my horniness should not reduce when I meet his client, and I confirm the same when I came out of the bathroom.)

I didn’t said anything and went to the bathroom to get refreshed. When I came back to the room, he had taken dress for me in the bed. There he kept a skin color bra with transparent straps, green tube top, pink short skirt and beige lacy panty. Looking at the dress I asked Vijay that, I am not convenient with such dress for parties. For that he came near to my ear and said, I don’t want a conservative wife to come with me and I want a bitch to accompany for such parties. Then again I said, if you say so am not coming, am not a whore. He came near me caught my hair with his right hand and kissed my lips hard and said, dear you become my bitch when you open legs for Sekar. I was shy and also I become anger and shouted again, am not going to come to any party and am going to my home. He came near to me in anger and slapped me and said, bitch you are going to have sex with my clients, so that I can get the projects and I don’t want you to put any scene there when I take you there. I started crying for believing him and stayed with him for these days and I said, am leaving and am not going to do anything what you say. He took his phone and showed me a video in which Sekar was fucking me and in the next video Sekar was waxing me in the bathroom and fucked me there. Also he showed the third video of Sekar fucking me in another room, and now I was getting afraid and at the same time I was getting angry on Sekar. I was begging him to leave me and he a said that I have only one option that I must obey him till Monday morning and he will leave me at my native on Monday morning. If I do that he will delete my video and also he will never come back in my life, this is what he promised.

Now I had no other option and I said ok and at the same time he got a call in his mobile and then he spoke for some time and cut the call. In that time, I started to wear the bra and pant and he told me to stop and took a golden color sleeveless blouse and black petticoat and along with a transparent black saree with golden borders. I was crying and wore the saree and stood there, then he too dressed and came and asked me to wash my face and apply makeup and also ensured that if I obeyed everything without any resistance and crying, he will surely leave me after Monday. At least I was happy on hearing the same and I went and wash the face and applied the makeup and came out. While coming to the hotel lobby Sekar was there and he was smiling at me and instead I was giving an angry look and he knows why am seeing him angry and lowered his head. Then he took the car and we started to travel to his client’s guest house.

We reached there in another half an hour and during the whole journey we didn’t talked to each other. Once I got down from the car, he said please adjust with them and he left the place immediately. My mind was thinking about the last word, them (is it more than 1 person here). But I had to adjust anything for these 2 days to get rid of Vijay from my life. Then I heard a voice come here dear. I tuned back and the door to the house was opened and there I saw Vijay’s client whom we met at the pub. I didn’t move from where I was standing and he came near to me and caught me by my shoulder and take me inside the house. I don’t know how to react and I went with him inside the house, while walking his hand was in my shoulders and he was rubbing my naked arms. Inside the house I didn’t see anyone apart from him and I felt somewhat relaxed. He said, his name is Vicky and his wife dies few months ago and after that he didn’t have any sex. Also he saw me at the pub and he knows what we did inside the restroom of the pub, so he also has some fetishes which he had never tried with his wife or any others, so he asked Vijay if he can get me and immediately Vijay accepted at the pub itself and said to Vicky that he can use me till Sunday evening. Upon hearing these from a stranger I was very angry on Vijay and at the same time tears came to my eyes. Vicky saw the tears and he said, did he compel you do this, for that I said no. Again Vicky asked me to freshen up and he will come soon and went inside his room in the first floor and I too went inside the room in the ground floor to use the restroom.

Contn…..
[+] 1 user Likes hornydude2k's post
Like Reply
Not that easy anything... Especially Pleasure....
[+] 1 user Likes paamu_buss's post
Like Reply
She had turned as slut after fucking with Sekar. Why she is acting as if she is stll a conservative house wife. She likes to be submissive. As a wife of vijay, she has to obey him. Let the clients tear her pussy apart. Don't change her for good.
[+] 1 user Likes Jayam Ramana's post
Like Reply
Don't change her. She don't deserve to live with her husband again.
[+] 1 user Likes Losliyafan's post
Like Reply
nice up date , i liked it.

Rated you.
[+] 1 user Likes HB201415's post
Like Reply
Let vijay sell her to a pimp for prostitution
[+] 1 user Likes Joseph Rayman's post
Like Reply
Good one use her for his benefits make her as his trump card for his future business expends through her get her frends also
[+] 1 user Likes Playboy12's post
Like Reply
Vijay is the hero of the story. Only he gave all happiness to sheeba. She loved him more than her useless husband. She enjoyed every minute with him. Why did he became like villian suddenly. This is not good.
[+] 1 user Likes Rangushki's post
Like Reply
Disappointing update.

Before vijay came she was thinking about fucking with Sekar and client she met in party. But changed like different women when vijay proposed the same.
[+] 1 user Likes fuckandforget's post
Like Reply
Make her Vijay's complete slut and he must use her to the core. Make her divorce her husband and be Vijay's bitch.
[+] 1 user Likes nishanth.1986's post
Like Reply
Sorry for the Disappointing update guys.

Actually the synopsis of the story is already plotted till the end, let me try to change the same according to all your comments.
Like Reply
Put a lengthy update
Like Reply
(29-06-2020, 06:22 AM)hornydude2k Wrote: Sorry for the Disappointing update guys.

Actually the synopsis of the story is already plotted till the end, let me try to change the same according to all your comments.

Don't change anything. You are doing absolutely fine.
Like Reply
story is very hot, waiting for next update
Like Reply
sheeba don't want her husband any more of the sex her, so she cheats her husband...
Like Reply