An Indian couple exploring the Swinger lifestyle by divya_baby
An hour later the three couples were back in Chirag and Rekha's stateroom. In anticipation of the party, Aarti and Chirag dressed down to t-shirts and shorts.

Aarti put her bra in the drawer. "I don't need this," she mumbled to herself.

"I don't think you need the underwear either," Nagesh suggested.

Aarti looked sharply at her husband. "I don't want to take any chances that the stewards might see what they shouldn't. Are you trying to make it hard for them to do their jobs?" she asked.

Nagesh laughed. "No, I'm just trying to make it hard for them."

It took a few moments before it dawned on Aarti what he was insinuating. He was playing with words, a double entendre.

She flushed in exasperation. "Oh you!"

"One flash is all it would take!" he laughed again.

When they arrived at their friends' stateroom, they saw that Divya and Gautam were dressed to maintain a minimum level of decency. Rekha and Chirag were wearing bathrobes."

"We didn't see the point in dressing only to undress again," Chirag said shrugging his shoulders.

Gautam approached Aarti, his eager, hungry look did little to hide what was on his mind. His attraction for the woman was obvious

"Aarti? Please, may we?" he asked, offering her his hand, his voice already husky with lust.

"Yes, let's," Aarti agreed. Her curiosity and nascent desire to find out what this big hairy man was like had already begun to overcome her earlier natural reserve.

Aarti and Gautam took one of the beds. Sitting on it, they kissed, making no move as yet to remove their clothing.

Chirag, meanwhile, took Divya into his arms, directing her toward the sofa. He had already removed his bathrobe. They were kissing, at first lightly and then with increasing passion. Chirag's cock was erect. Divya had her hand on it. Chirag was obviously making an offer Divya didn't refuse.

The sexy sextet's party was well underway.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Having briefly watched where the others were and what they were doing, Nagesh turned to Rekha. "Shall we?" Nagesh asked offering her his hand.

She took it with a big smile on her face. "Oh, I so want this, Nagesh."

"So do I," he husked.

Nagesh's throat was dry in anticipation of taking this beautiful woman in his arms for the first time.

"Let's go over there," he suggested point to the second, unoccupied bed.

They crossed the room to occupy their chosen spot. Nagesh was no longer interested in what the other two couples were doing. Rekha was his focus. He relished the thought of exploring every part of her with his eyes, hands, mouth, body and finally his cock.

"Let me take your bathrobe off," Nagesh said to Rekha.

"Okay," she smiled.

Rekha was eager. She yearned for his tight embrace, to feel his manly body press against her own curvy figure. She wanted to crush her breasts against his chest, and feel the hardness of his manhood against her belly.

Nagesh unloosed the cord on Rekha's bathrobe. But he didn't remove it, at least not right away. He left it hanging loosely on her shoulders. It partially covered her breasts, allowing him to gaze in admiration at what was exposed, the slopes of her soft breasts, the valley between them, her smooth belly, and the black-haired triangle between her legs. Nagesh saw only sweet delights.

Nagesh decided to tease Rekha by savouring each touch of her body one part at a time. He slipped his arms inside her bathrobe. He put his hands on her waist and used them to follow the curve of her full, womanly hips. He just loved those hips. They gave Rekha a sexually enticing allure that appealed to something deep in Nagesh's sexual psyche.

After stroking her hips for a few moments, Nagesh reached around her hips for her bottom cheeks. The motion caused the bathrobe to open wider, revealing more of her body to his sight. It also brought Nagesh's body much closer to, but not quite touching, her.

Nagesh saw the look of anticipation in Rekha's eyes. They told him she was aching for the touch of his body against hers. With his hands still on her ample ass, he pulled her in. Their bodies made contact as they wrapped their arms around each other. They kissed, at first with lips only, and then with their tongues too.

"Take off your clothes," she whispered breathlessly. "I want to feel your naked warmth against me."

Nagesh stepped back for a moment, removed his t-shirt, his shorts and lastly his undershorts. Rekha could see he already had a partial erection.

Nagesh walked back into her embrace to kiss her some more. While both his arms were holding onto Rekha, one of her hands slipped between them. As soon as she put her hand around the circumference of his penis, it inflated more quickly. It took only seconds of her touch to bring him to a full, rock-hard erection.

Rekha traced the ridges of his cock with the tips of her fingers, then grasped fully into her hand, stroking it almost tenderly. Occasionally, she let go of it to cup his balls, rolling them gently in her hand.

Nagesh shivered at her touch. He let out a groan, He closed his eyes and enjoyed the feel of her fingers stoking up and down his cock. He enjoyed her initiative. It left no doubt in his mind that she was sexually attracted to him.

As Nagesh enjoyed her fondling, he stopped stroking Rekha's ass, but only for a moment, as another shiver of pleasure shook his body.

Nagesh smiled. Rekha had upset his plan to tease her. Instead, she was teasing him! As much as enjoyed the warm, soft feel of her hand, he realized he risked climbing toward his peak too quickly. He had to regain the initiative in the erotic battle they had just begun. Rekha won the first skirmish.

As if he were waking up from a trance, Nagesh's hands resumed their wandering underneath her bathrobe. He just could not get enough of her ass and hips. Meanwhile, when he was not kissing her, his mouth, his lips and his tongue to taste and touch her neck and ears.

The two lovers engaged in a sensual battle.

Nagesh got down on his knees, forcing her to release her hold on his stiff member. He wrapped his arms around her hips and ass. He hugged her. He wanted to feel the sensuality of lower body against his chest, his hands travelling around her hips and buttocks. Sometimes he put one of his arms between her legs so that he could squeeze and massage her ass-cheek with both hands. His arm brushed against her pussy. His lips travelled across her belly.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Rekha moaned. The desire to give herself to this man grew stronger. The hunger to take all he had to offer intensified. Her pussy became wetter and her nipples harder with each and every touch of his hands and mouth as they explored whatever parts of her body they could reach.

"Oh, oh, it feels so good," she groaned.

Nagesh stood up. Rekha grabbed his stiff cock again while he wrapped his arms around her back. Her hand was back on his trigger. His hands and arms flowed up and down her back for several moments before returning to her ample ass-cheeks.

Rekha's stroking of his male organ threatened Nagesh's ability to control himself. He pressed her tightly against him, forcing her to release his cock. She put both her arms around his waist. Nagesh thrilled at the feel of her soft luscious body against his. Although Rekha thrilled at the touch of his hard masculine body against her soft feminine one, she searched for the stiff member that had just escaped her grasp. She felt it against her body but every time she tried to put her hand on it, Nagesh pulled her in more tightly to prevent her from carrying out her intention.

After a few moments, Nagesh finally broke his embrace. He stood back. He turned her around so that he was now behind her. She looked questioningly at him.

"I know what you like," Nagesh told his lover. "I like your sexual aggressiveness, but I don't want you to make me cum until you're ready too."

He pressed his male hardness against her erotically shaped ass. His cock twitched on contact with it.

Still standing behind her, Nagesh reached around for Rekha's breasts. He cupped, fondled them. He worked his fingers around and over them. He enjoyed the softness of her mammary glands and the hardness of her nipples. He was glad she was still wearing her bathrobe. It reduced the sensuousness of his cock's contact against her and allowed him to focus on stoking Rekha's fire.

Rekha wanted to be in his embrace again, to hold onto his cock, but she also enjoyed what he was doing to her. She closed her eyes and sighed. She let him take the initiative for a while. Nagesh had won the second round in their lusty war of the teases.

After stroking her breasts for a while, Nagesh's hands wandered down the front of her body. Rekha felt their gentle strength as they moved slowly toward her furry patch. Nagesh took his time to make sure no spot was left untouched.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Rekha became hot with anticipation as his skilful hands stroked the valleys where her thighs joined to her pelvis. She pushed back her bottom backwards, pressed her beautiful buttocks against Nagesh's hard cock. His cocked jerked at her lewd contact. She caught Nagesh off-guard. Her rearguard action gave her the win in the third round of the war of teases.

Nagesh smiled. Although Rekha was a relatively quiet person in public, she was clearly no wallflower in matters of sex. She made it obvious what she wanted. Her hand had been on his tubular projection. Now her soft, curvaceous ass was pressing against it.

Nagesh held back. 'Thank god,' for the bathrobe,' he thought, 'otherwise, I may have already almost control.

Their sexual battle was fully joined. There was a time and a place for what Rekha wanted. The place was already known but, as far as Nagesh was concerned, the time wasn't quite right yet.

Nagesh trailed his fingers upward across her belly back up towards her breasts again. Suddenly he stopped. He turned her around to face him. This time, Rekha made no attempt to reach for his cock.

Nagesh's hands stroked her breasts again but only for a few moments. He pressed his mouth on a nipple, sucked on it as if he were trying to bring her whole breast deeper into his mouth. He switched to the other breast, giving it the same treatment. He went back and forth from one breast to the other for several minutes. It helped to reduce the tension in his stiff member.

Rekha sighed, "Oh yes, lover. Keep going. Don't stop. I love to have them sucked. I love what you're doing to me."

Her confession meant Nagesh won the fourth round of their war of the teases.

Nagesh stopped after a while. His hands worked their way upward toward the tops of her shoulders. With one deft movement, he lifted the bathrobe off her shoulders, letting them dbang on his hands, and then let it drop to the floor behind her. He had seen this woman in all her naked glory only two days ago. But this time she was directly in front of his eyes, and his to enjoy!

Nagesh nodded toward the bed. "Lie down on your side facing me," Nagesh said. "I'm not done exploring you."

Rekha lay on her right side, propping her head up with her elbow, eager to see what he would do next.

At first, Nagesh faced her in the same position. He used his free hand to travel up and down the side of her body, relishing each contour of her body. His mind kept coming back to her hips. Their erotic allure fascinated him. He kept returning to them; they were so enticing.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Still facing her, Nagesh sat, shifting position so he could get a much closer look at her lower body. He wrapped his arms around her fully accessible left thigh. She obligingly lifted it to allow him to wrap his arms around them. Nagesh hugged, stroked and kissed it, occasionally brushing her cleft with his fingers, making sure they travelled through every available fold and crack.

Nagesh then he stroked the inner part of the other thigh, again enjoying the feel of her soft, velvety skin, then teasing her moistening pussy. He pushed Rekha down on her back. He wanted to enjoy this thigh in the same way as he had the other. He wrapped his arms around, hugged, kissed and stroked it.

While he was paying attention to her thighs, he threw glances at the treasure between her legs. His mouth watered in eager anticipation of enjoying her glorious femaleness.

Rekha moaned and sighed, enjoying his unusual erotic appreciation of her hips and thighs. Nagesh's acute attention to them had a singularly unique erotic quality of its own. Rekha had never experienced something quite like this before. His ardour and admiration turned her on, made her excited.

She wondered what he would do next. She soon had her answer. His hand, still on her thigh, slid toward her hair-covered pussy, once more explore every fold and crack with as much skill and patience he had sown with her other thigh. He didn't believe in discriminating a woman's legs.

Nagesh's hand went passed her vulva. He stroked her perineum. With the tip of his finger, he diddled her asshole. Nagesh could tell she liked what he did. His skilful manipulation of every sensuous part of her lower body was too much for her to take. She grabbed his sock, stroked it. She trembled in anticipation of feeling his tubular muscle deep inside her.

Nagesh sensed her readiness. His nose took in the sweet wet scent of her sexual excitement. He put his mouth on her pussy. For a while, he licked her labia and sucked her tiny, erect clitoral nub.

"You are so good," Rekha moaned. "Please let me suck your cock."

"Yeah," Nagesh croaked. "Let's get into the 69-position."

Rekha flopped onto her back while Nagesh got on his hands and knees above her. He lowered himself so that he could put his mouth on her wet pussy. His hard-on neared Rekha's face. She grabbed it and directed it into her mouth.

"Mmm, nice," said Rekha.

"Oh, you're good," said Nagesh. "Too good. I don't want to shoot in your mouth."

Nagesh took his cock out of her mouth. He adjusted his position so he could continue performing cunnilingus on while keeping his penis out of reach of her mouth. He wanted to prevent her from sticking his now very sensitive cock back into her mouth. He was on a hair-trigger, and he knew it. Rekha would have to satisfy herself with holding onto it while his active mouth paid lingual attention to what lay between her legs.

"I want your cock in me," she said.

"I will. I promise," Nagesh said. "I stopped you from sucking my cock because I was too close to cumming. If that happened, you'd have to wait for a while before I could fire up my engine again to grant you your wish."

Nagesh knew very well that women were far more capable of multiple orgasms than just about any man on the planet. It was his intention to bring her to her peak first. After several minutes of cunnilingus, Nagesh heard the cry of joy and enjoyed the taste of her female nectar, both of which told he had succeeded in bringing about her climax. He won his erotic war with her.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
When Aarti and Gautam reached the bed, they removed their clothing almost immediately. Aarti paid very little attention to what her husband and Rekha were doing. She was, she couldn't quite come up with the right word, well, intrigued with her new lover, Gautam.

Physically, the contrast between the two was startling. Aarti was petite and, like most women, almost hairless, except for her head and her neatly trimmed pussy. She regularly removed her armpit air. Gautam was the opposite. He was the biggest of the three men. He was stout and very hairy, both features seeming to emphasize his large frame.

Hairiness was not new to Aarti. Her husband was a typically hairy. Hair covered every part of his body, even in the crack of his ass.

Gautam enveloped her petite body within his huge size. A forest of hair seemed to surround her. 'Is this what wearing a fur coat inside out would feel like?' she asked herself.

As Gautam's lips explored her neck, she felt the forest of fur on his arms travel up and down her back. The forest of hair on his belly tickled her completely hairless one.

Even more erotic was his fur-covered chest brushing against her smooth, soft, total hairlessness. His chest hair felt like a multitude of tiny fingers, caressing and teasing her mammaries and her sensitive nipples. Aarti felt a tremor of delight as they hardened.

She felt an urge to snuggle into his fur, to savour the scents of his skin underneath his hairy canopy. Somewhere in that forest of hair lurked a one-eyed monster, hiding, waiting for its prey. Aarti smiled at the imagery. She knew where the one-eyed monster was; it was too big to hide in Gautam's forest.
"Gautam," she said, "I thought my husband was a very hairy man. You take the cake. You're even hairier. You know what, Gautam?"

"What?" Gautam wasn't quite sure what she was leading up to.

Aarti noticed his cock begin to deflate. She sensed he was sensitive about his thick hair. She thought it must have been difficult for him when he went through puberty. She had no doubt some girls probably made fun of him as he became hairier and hairier.

"I love it. I love the feel of your hair all over my body," she told him.

Aarti snuggled into Gautam. She reached for his cock, putting her small hand around it. Her unexpected words of praise for his hairiness and her delicate, yet erotic, touch of his penis, put him at ease. His cock showed signs of coming back to life.

"I've got a thing for hairy men," she added. "I think they're very sexy," she added. "And that means you."

Aarti's flattering words and her stroking of his penis stimulated further growth in Gautam's cock. In fact, it grew rather rapidly. He was absolutely delighted by what he heard and what she was doing to him. He was hot for her; she just told him she was hot for him.

Gautam was back in his groove, but Aarti's words gave him an idea. If she found hairiness to be erotic, then the right thing for him to do was to offer her more of it hair. He subtly moved her body against his. Just enough so that she shifted a little up and down his chest, letting his forest of hair brush against her. As he necked with her, he repeatedly let his hairy arms travel up and down her back, occasionally grabbing her ass-cheeks for good measure.

Gautam now wanted to kiss Aarti too. Taking advantage of his huge frame, he lifted her completely off the floor so as to bring her mouth to his. He kissed her, at first tenderly and then with greater ardour. She returned his increasingly lustful kisses with her own.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
After Gautam finally broke the last, very long, kiss, he let her body slide down his hairy chest until her feet reached the floor. Her lips of her pussy brushed the length of his cock as she landed on her feet.

As much as he wanted to plunge into her, Gautam restrained himself. He was just too excited. His fuse was a little too short. He knew he wouldn't be able to hold off if he mounted her now. He also knew she was not quite ready. He wanted to make the little sex kitten in his arms crazier with lust.

Gautam picked her up again, taking her off the floor once more. This time he raised high so that her face was next to his.

"Put you arms around my neck and hold on," Gautam huffed. "It'll make it easier for me to bear your weight."

Aarti did as he asked. She put her mouth against his neck, gave him a lick and a kiss. Gautam slowly shifted her up and down his chest. When he brought his mouth to her neck, he searched for and found her erogenous zones.

Gautam shifted Aarti's weight again. While one arm held her in place against his chest, the other arm sought to explore her warm, wet pussy. He felt the heat of her pussy against his hairy belly. His hands found more erogenous spots. He felt Aarti squirm at the pleasure of his touch.

After a few minutes, Gautam removed his hand from between her legs. Although he was a strong man, it had difficulty carrying Aarti's entire weight with one arm. He put his free arm under Aarti's ass to lift her up again and then wrapped it around her. With both arms, he slowly lifted and then lowered her several times against his body so that Aarti's entire torso could feel his fur sliding sensually across her body.

Aarti realized, even with two arms holding her up, he would soon tire. She decided to help Gautam support her weight, and to tease him, impishly, at the same time. She wrapped both legs around his waist. She tried to lock herself in place by intertwining her feet behind his back. His girth was too large. The best she could do was to squeeze him with her thighs, hoping that the combination of her arms and legs around him would give him some relief from holding her weight.

Aarti smiled to herself, totally aware of the effect her wide-open legs had on her hirsute lover. Gautam's cocked twitched at the thought of her sweet vagina so close to his excited manhood. Gautam got some relief for his arms but no relief for his straining cock.

When Gautam tried to make another adjustment to her position against his chest, she slipped down lower than Gautam intended. He caught her quickly. For a brief moment, though, Aarti felt Gautam's cock press against her vaginal opening. Aarti could feel her heart beating faster. She ached in anticipation of more than just a mere touch of Gautam's one-eyed monster.

As much as it pained him to do so, Gautam lifted Aarti back up. On the one hand, he wanted to drop her onto his ock. On the other hand, he was determined to take his time. He was going to stick to his hastily made plan to string out their sexual foreplay. He resumed sliding her up and down his fur coat but with a difference this time. Each time he lowered her, he made sure to touch her pussy, just barely, with his cock.

Aarti was sweaty and breathing heavily. He was tantalizing her, and doing it very successfully! She wanted his hard cock inside her and she wanted it now. Still she remained silent.

Gautam decided it was time lower her a little further than before. This time when he lowered her, he deliberately made sure the tip of his hard cock poked at the mouth of her vagina. Once, by accident, the tip of his cock actually found her vaginal opening and made a brief entry. His cock told him she was hot, wet and ready.

Now that his cock knew where to find its target, Gautam lowered her until his cock pressed between the folds of her pussy several times. Aarti squirmed at the heavenliness of his stiff member's light probing.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Gautam's teasing inflamed Aarti. She clung tightly to him, fearing that a slight shift in their bodies' alignment might put him off-target. She felt like a target; she wanted to be a target. Her excitement rose. Her breathing became uneven. She wanted him to penetrate her, to plunge into her, and to bring her to sexual ecstasy.

The two lovers groaned as their passions increased, she because of his animal-like quality, he because of her softness and delicacy, both because they were desperate for what the other had to offer, so near and yet so far.

Gautam stopped. He lifted her completely in his arms. He wanted to gaze at her sexy body before finally taking her. Aarti could tell he was lost in lust. She knew she was ready and willing join him, to unite their bodies in mutual orgasmic bliss.

With Aarti still in his arms, Gautam sat down on the bed again. She released her hold around his neck and waist, thinking to let herself down onto the bed. But Gautam refused to let her go. Instead, he began sliding her down his body. She swore she could feel the heat of his cock approaching her. She sensed Gautam's overwhelming desire to let her slide completely onto his cock, to impale her on his hard smooth pole. She realized the next time his cock poked its head into her humid hole, he could easily just release his grip and let gravity do its work and then let nature take care of the rest.

Near the peak of her own lust, Aarti had the sudden desire to let him take her bareback, to feel his manly cum splash inside her. She barely remembered he was supposed to put on a condom. As crazed with passion as she was, and an alarm bell rang in her head. She turned her head to look for Nagesh.

Sex in the 69-position had its desired effect. Nagesh's cock became harder. Rekha's love tunnel leaked freely with her sexual juices.

"I want you now," Rekha whispered hoarsely. "I want you inside me now. Please, I want to feel you squirting all the way up inside me."

Nagesh reached for a condom.

"No," she said. "I want to feel the your naked cock inside me. I want to feel the flood of your cum in my womb."

"But I can't," he said. "Aarti and I haven't agreed to do that. Unprotected sex is a big step because it entails some risks."

"You already know you can't make me pregnant," Rekha argued, "and we know the six of us have no diseases," she pointed out. "We're safe without a safe."

"I know. It's the principle of thing between Aarti and me. I believe you, but still..." Nagesh stopped.

Rekha had suddenly taken hold of his cock. She tugged at it as if she were trying to direct it toward her vaginal opening.

"I just can't..."

Rekha stopped tugging on his cock

"Look," suddenly Rekha interrupted, "Aarti is watching us. She can tell what I want to do." Rekha pulled Nagesh's stiff cock toward her slit again. "I'm holding the evidence of it in my hand after all."

Rekha waved at Aarti. Aarti waved back.

Nagesh looked into his wife's eyes. He saw Gautam holding her up off his lap. His erection pointed directly at the hole between her pussy lips. Aarti also had a clear view of Rekha's hand on Nagesh's bare cock, trying to push it into her hungry pussy.

Aarti saw the question in Nagesh's face. They were both in the same dilemma.

Aarti considered her situation. She remembered her periods were now very infrequent. The risk of pregnancy was almost infinitesimal. She wanted to feel Gautam's bare rigid cock inside her. The though of Gautam cumming inside her made her pussy clench.

'It's decision time again,' Aarti thought. 'I believe our new friends when they say they're clean. I'll do whatever Nagesh wants. But I want to go all the way.'

Aarti briefly glanced at Chirag and Divya. They were riding bareback. Chirag was taking her from behind. They were oblivious to what the other two pairs of lovers were doing. She could tell they would soon reach their peak.

"I want to too," Nagesh said to his wife, almost as if he was reading her mind. "It's so much hotter that way."

It wasn't necessary for him to specify what he meant. It was rather obvious.

She nodded. "Me too."
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Nagesh stopped resisting Rekha's efforts to pull his cock into her heated vaginal passage. He plunged in, expressing his joy at the pleasure he felt as her womanly sheath enveloped his throbbing cock.

Gautam saw the exchange between Aarti and her husband. He saw them nod to each other, and heard the words they said. Then he saw Nagesh's naked cock enter Chirag's wife. His rock-hard member reacted with a twitch of anticipation of doing the same with Aarti.

Gautam looked into Aarti's eyes.

"Go ahead," she told him. "Drop me onto your hot rod. I wanted to feel your hard cock pussy. Do me," she begged.

Gautam's free hand went between their bodies. He aligned his erect penis with the entrance to Aarti's pussy hole. He pulled her down slowly. He wanted to savour every sensation of his penetration into Nagesh's Japanese wife. He wanted her feel ridge of his cock slide against her swollen pussy lips as it sank into her vagina.

Aarti sensed his cock approach her entrance. The arm around her waist was letting her slide slowly down his body. She felt his head of his cock part the folds of her labia. He lowered her some more. She felt his cock slide deeper into her hot passage. He pulled her down some more. She felt his intrusion begin to fill more of her womb.

Gautam pulled her down completely. Aarti's warm, wet womb was completely occupied by the bear-man's thrusting cock. He thrust hard against her pelvis against as if to penetrate even deeper into her interior. The two lovers' bodies were united in the ultimate erotic embrace.

Aarti loved the sensation of the fullness he was giving her. The feel of it inside her lit a fire that needed to be doused. Her pussy clenched around his hardness as she rode up and down his stiff member.

The excitement of sexual union caused the breathing of the two lovers to become deeper, heavier and more erratic. They pumped and thrust against each other with abandon.

"Oh my god, this feels so good," she whispered. "I'm almost there," she managed to grunt between her mewling and moaning.

"I'm ready for you, sugar," the big man declared breathlessly.

"Make that wonderful cock of yours go even deeper inside me," she urged.

A few more thrusts and counter-thrusts later, Aarti reached the point of no return.

"Now, Gautam!" she cried. "Do it now! I'm there. I'm cumming! Fill me with your hot cum," she whispered directly into his ear.

Gautam snapped. What little restraint Gautam still disappeared. His rational mind relinquished all control over his cock. He came hard.

Aarti felt the gush of Gautam's cum flood her insides. The feel of his primeval hair, the flood of his warm sexual juices, and the knowledge that yet another man other tyhan her husband had a buried himself deep inside her body, triggered a second massive orgasm.

Rocked by their internal explosions, their energy completely spent, sweating, yet feeling deeply satisfied, the two lovers collapsed into a heap, with Aarti laying on top of Gautam's large, hairy body.

Aarti made no effort to dislodge his shrinking cock. She giggled at the thought that he couldn't do any more damage with it anyway. Then another thought occurred to her: this was the first time she had ever allowed a man, other than Nagesh, to fill her married womb with his seed.

When Aarti and Gautam became aware of their surroundings again, they noticed Divya and Chirag were watching them.

"That was quite a show," Divya said grinning. "I think my husband likes you."

They heard the grunting and sloshing from the other bed. Rekha and Nagesh reached their climaxes too.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
"We've got two nights left on the cruise, not including tonight," Chirag observed. "So if I may, I'd like to make two or three suggestions."

The other five nodded.

"Aarti, Nagesh, the four of us had a very brief discussion. We'd like you to join our little swinging group, meaning we, as a group of six, will continue swinging after the cruise. So think about it. We're not expecting you to answer right away."

Aarti and Nagesh looked at each other. They nodded their agreement.

"Tonight we sleep in own staterooms to recover from tonight's sport," Chirag said. "We can forget about swinging on the last night too. We all have to pack and turn in earlier than usual because disembarkation is early in the morning. So that leaves us with tomorrow night. So here is my second proposal."

"And that is..." Gautam said, urging him on.

"Something we haven't done before," Chirag completed. "I propose we swap spouses for the entire night."

There was silence. Even Gautam and Divya had never contemplated such an arrangement even though they were best friends with Chirag and Rekha and swung regularly with them. They were accustomed to open swinging for a few hours and then returning to their own mates for the rest of the night.

Of course, it was well known to the group that many married couples preferred closed swinging, that is, having sex with someone else's spouse in private. But closed swinging had never occurred to this group of friends. The circumstances of their introduction to swinging had precluded closed swinging. Also, knowing that their spouses were in the same room, and even seeing them having sex with someone else's partner was part of the sexual thrill; it reinforced their sense of openness, sharing and camaraderie.

So Chirag's suggestion to have a session of closed swinging seemed odd to the group. What seemed even odder to them was his suggestion to sleep overnight with someone other than the person you were married to.

As they were new to couples swinging, Aarti and Nagesh were not particularly concerned about closed swinging. They reasoned that open swinging was harder to get used to because it meant others could watch. Closed swinging was therefore no big deal to them. Chirag's idea of actually sleeping with someone else's spouse for an entire night seemed a strangely intimate thing to do. Unlike sex, whose duration usually counted in minutes, sleeping was something people did for hours.

Not waiting for an answer, Chirag continued. "The men should return to their own staterooms before the stewards start making their rounds."
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Again there was silence. Divya broke it.

"I think it's a great idea," she said. We've been having sex in each other's presence. We've done open swinging. So what's a little closed swinging? The idea of spending a whole night with another man is a turn-on because I've never done that before. I like the idea of being a temporary wife."

She pointed at the three men. Their cocks were starting to stiffen again. "That's at least four votes in favour. What about you Rekha?"

Rekha nodded her agreement.

"The 'yes' have it," Divya declared.

They all laughed.

But Nagesh hesitated. "We're still new at this. Aarti and I should talk about it first."

Back in the stateroom, Nagesh spoke first. "What struck me about Chirag's suggestion was how strange it seemed." He smiled. "My initial reaction was, having sex with someone's else's spouse was okay. But actually sleep with her? This weird thought went through my head that literally sleeping with another woman was somehow more intimate than having sex with her!"

"I think I understand where you're coming from," Aarti said. "We became swingers because we concluded that social sex comes naturally to us as human beings. Sex in private is commonplace, so there's nothing new there. But the idea of sharing the same bed and physically sleeping with other than each other seems in even more intimate than the open swinging we've done so far."

"I think that sums it up pretty well, hon," Nagesh agreed. "It's a turn-on because it seems more intimate," he added.

"So what are you saying?" Aarti asked. "You want to go for it?"

"Yes," he said. "The idea of spending the night with either Divya or Rekha has an oddly erotic quality to it."

"So are you also saying, you're not going to be bothered if I sleep with another man?"

"I guess that's what it means," he agreed.

"Okay," she said, "but I want you to make love to me tonight."

"Absolutely, sweetheart. You drive a hard bargain."

As agreed, the three couples swapped spouses. Chirag spent the night with Aarti while his wife enjoyed Gautam's company. Nagesh stayed with Divya.

On the last day of the cruise, the six friends met as cruise tablemates for last time and afterwards took a private corner in one of the lounges, as far away from the live band as possible, to continue their dinner conversation.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
After a long return flight to Mumbai, Aarti and Nagesh stumbled into their home. They emptied their luggage, tossed dirty clothing into the clothes hamper, took showers and ordered a pizza, which they ate as soon as it arrived.

Nagesh noticed his wife was unusually quiet. She had been since the night three couples made their overnight exchange.

"What's bothering you, hon," he asked.

"I've got a confession to make," she replied.

"You do?" her husband said.

"I think I broke our rule about nothing happening unless we both agree," Aarti said starting to sob.

As soon as Aarti spilled these words, Nagesh saw guilt replace the moroseness on her face since the overnight swap.

Nagesh felt a surge of alarm. "What! What did you do?" he asked.

"I let Chirag fuck my virgin ass," she blurted out. Then she broke down crying, tears running from her eyes.

"You what!" his eyes were wide and his mouth gaped in surprise.

"I let Chirag...."

"He took your virgin ass?"

"Yes," she squeaked like mouse.

Suddenly he roared with laughter.

"It's not funny," she pouted.

Nagesh continued to laugh. Aarti had not expected this reaction.

"You're not angry with me?" she asked.

"Surprised yes, angry no. Why did you expect me to be angry?"

A flush of both relief and confusion washed through Aarti.

"Well, because he sodomized me," she explained, "which is something you've never done."

"And..." he urged.

"And because we said we had to have each other's permission before we let anything happen. Otherwise. It's cheating."

"Ah," he said drawing out the vowel. "Now I get it," her husband responded with the dawn of understanding. "No, I'm not angry, Aarti. Firstly, I've never asked you to let me try your back door because I'm not particularly interested in anal sex. Secondly, we agreed to swap spouses. Remember what Divya said about the overnight swap? Aptly I thought."

"I remember her describing herself as a temporary wife," she recalled.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
"Exactly," Nagesh confirmed. "By implication, she was saying you and Rekha were also temporary wives. And what kind of sexual relationship should a husband and wife have?" he asked.

"Whatever gives them mutual pleasure," she answered beginning to understand what her husband was driving at.

"We never specified any limitations on what could took place between us and our partner for the night other than, of course, that whatever we did had to be voluntary. Obviously, that was a choice each temporary couple would make for that night."

Nagesh paused to let his words sink in.

"So the question is," he continued, "did you let him or did Chirag force himself on you? If he forced himself on you, our new friendship with them will come to a very abrupt end and...."

"I let him," she croaked out interrupting her husband.

"I have a question for you, Aarti," Nagesh said, "If, in our many years of marriage, I had asked you to let me take you by the back passage, would you have let me?"

"Before our heart-to-heart talk about our sex life, absolutely not. But when I did research on the Internet, I learned some people actually enjoy having sex that way. At first, I couldn't imagine myself doing something like that, later on I got curious. I even wondered what it would be like to have a cock up my ass."

"You never said anything to me," Nagesh pointed out.

"You never asked. And you just admitted you weren't really interested. So of course, you wouldn't ask! And what would have been the point of admitting to it?"

"That's a very good point, hon," he conceded.

"So you're okay with what happened? Are you saying I didn't break any rules?" she asked anxiously, still feeling a little uncertain, wanting to make sure.

"Yeah, that's exactly what I'm saying," he responded.

Aarti burst out in tears.

"Now what?" he asked as he pulled her into his arms.

She looked up smiling. "I'm so happy you're not sore at me. I love you so much, hon. I thought I betrayed you. I felt so bad about myself."

"You're off the hook, hon," he said drawing her in his arms hugging her, "but I am curious to know how it happened. Will you tell me?"

"Okay," she agreed. "There should be no secrets between us."

"It'll be a really interesting story. Both Chirag and Gautam are very hot for you. Let's face it, hon, you're a sexual magnet."

"Flattery will get you every where, husband."

He laughed. "I know, wife. Now tell me to the story," he urged. "We can make out later."

Aarti settled into her husband, his right arm dbanging over her shoulder, and began to recount that evening.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Aarti's Night with Chirag

While Aarti waited for Chirag to arrive, she put on a negligee. Just in case some one other than Chirag happened to knock on the door, she also decided to put on her bathrobe.

The knock came a few minutes later. Aarti opened the door; it was Chirag. As he walked in, she placed the 'Do Not Disturb' sign on the outside handle and locked the door.

As soon as she turned around, she noticed his bulging hard-on.

Chirag shrugged his shoulders. "Aarti, a man has to be either gay or dead not to get a hard-on from you," he said.

"Oh Chirag, you're terrible," she said obviously embarrassed.

Although Aarti considered herself to be an experienced swinger now, she still retained a strong sense of modesty.

"What can I say, Aarti. You're one hell of a sexy woman," he added.

Chirag didn't wait waste time. He wanted to see the treats he would be able to enjoy for the night. He took hold of the knot of the cord that kept her bathrobe closed. The robe opened, revealing her negligee.

Aarti giggled at his stare. He was almost drooling. The negligee hid nothing, but he stared at her as if he had never seen her naked before.

Aarti remembered what Nagesh had once told her: 'For some men, a little bit of covering on the good parts is sexier than total nudity.'

Chirag removed his clothes. His erection, now freed from the restraints of his pants, stood at full attention.

Aarti was about to take off her negligee when he stopped her. "Keep it on," he said, "it's sexier."

Chirag led her to the bed. At first there was nothing unusual about his lovemaking. He was a patient and skilful lover. He knew he had to warm her oven before she could cook his meat. For a while, they lay together, kissing and fondling, touching and exploring. In short, they did the usual things that men and women do as foreplay.

Their sensual pleasure for each other grew as the minutes passed. They enjoyed the feel of their roaming hands over each other's sensitized skin.

"You're a very beautiful woman, Aarti," Chirag said, "but can I ask you a personal question?"

His hand was stroking her pubic area, his fingers occasionally gliding into her wet hole or gently brushing against her clitoris.

Aarti shivered at his touch.

"Sure, Chirag, what?"

"Have you ever tried anal?" he asked.

Aarti stopped. She knew some people liked anal sex, but it had never been part of the sex life she shared with Nagesh.

"No, we've never tried it," she admitted. "Nagesh has never asked for it. And I've never even really thought about it."

'The most that Nagesh did,' Aarti thought, 'was to occasionally let his finger dally around her asshole during lovemaking. But he'd never done more than that.'

"Rekha and I do it once in a while when we're in the mood to do something very different," Chirag said.

"Doesn't it hurt," Aarti asked. She was curious.

"Not if it's done right. It can actually be enjoyable."

It finally dawned on Aarti what he was hinting at. "You want to do me in the ass?" she asked suddenly alarmed.

"Yes."

"I don't think I'd like that," she declared.

"I won't make you do it," Chirag promised, "but I will try to seduce you into it."
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Before Aarti could say anything further, Chirag resumed his lovemaking. He paid special attention to her pussy and sensitive breasts. He performed the same magic on her as he had done during the first swinging party on the ship. She responded with moans of pleasure, Chirag's declared intention temporarily forgotten.

Chirag slipped a finger into her slit to confirm what he already knew. She was wet, ready and willing. He aligned his cock to her love hole and sank his cock into her. He moved in and out of her, slowly at first, then gradually increasing the vigour of his thrusts.

"Oh, ah, that feels so good," she whimpered and mewled.

He continued until he was sure she was getting close to her climax.

"Are you ready?" he asked.

She sighed. "Yes, I'm ready. Just a little more."

Then much to her surprise, Chirag suddenly withdrew.

"Please Chirag, don't stop now. I want you to keep fucking me. I', almost ready to cum. Please," she begged.

"No," he said. "I'm in charge now."

Chirag's commanding words caused a strange stir of anticipation go through Aarti's body. She thrilled at his implication to make her submit to him. She could feel the eagerness in her body to let him have his way with her.

"You will do as I say, Aarti," Chirag commanded.

Aarti was too close to her orgasm. She didn't want it to stop now. "Please, make me cum," she pleaded.

"Only if you agree to do whatever I tell you to do for the rest of the night," Chirag demanded

Aarti was desperate for release. "Yes, yes, I agree. Just fuck me now."

Chirag mounted her again. Chirag's rock-hard cock thrust mightily into her. A few more thrusts quickly brought Aarti to her peak. Suddenly, Aarti lost all restraint as her animal instincts took control. She mewled with joy at vigour of his penile assault.

"Oh, that was so wonderful," she sighed as she started to descend from her climax. "But you didn't cum in me," she complained. "I want your cum in me."

"We're not done yet," Chirag stated.

He pulled out his cock. As much as he wanted his own release, he had other ideas.

Aarti saw that he was still hard. There would be no break for her yet. Chirag got off the bed for a moment. Searching the nightstand drawer, he found what he was looking for, a jar of lube.

"Get on all fours." he panted. "Make sure you point beautiful ass up."

She obeyed. She wanted to expose herself entirely to his view.

While he licked up and down her labia, he put a large quantity of lubrication on his index finger. While still tasting the sweet juices of her pussy, he inserted the tip of his lubed finger into her anal opening.

Aarti clenched her sphincter when she felt his digital intrusion.

"Relax," he commanded. "You agreed to do whatever I say for the rest of the night. So do it. Relax."

"Yes," she said almost meekly.

She made herself relax. The tip of his finger in her asshole felt nice in an odd sort of way.

Chirag noticed Aarti had unclenched her sphincter. He was able to work the tip of his finger passed her sphincter.

Aarti grunted at the intrusion.

"Relax, Aarti," Chirag repeated thinking she was tensing up again.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Slowly, he pushed his finger into her anus up to the first knuckle. Then slightly moved it in and out.

Aarti relaxed some more. She was getting used to having his finger in her anus. She even began to like it.

"Good girl," he said.

Once in a while, Chirag wiggled his finger against her rectal wall.

"Oh," she responded.

Gradually, Chirag sank his lubed finger deeper into her anus. Now two knuckles deep, he withdrew his finger completely from her ass. He put more lube on it, then stuck his finger back into Aarti's asshole up to the second knuckle. For several minutes, he moved his finger in and out, waiting for his Asian lover to get used to it.

Aarti sighed. It felt good.

"Does it still hurt?" he asked rhetorically.

"No."

"What does it feel like?" Chirag asked.

"A little strange."

"But good?"

"Yes," she agreed sighing again.

That was what Chirag wanted to hear.

"I've got two knuckles in you asshole," Chirag told her. "Now I'm going to stick my whole finger in there, okay?"

Chirag didn't wait for her to reply. He stuck his finger into her ass as deep as it would go, evoking a grunt from Aarti but no objection. He stroked her anal passage for several minutes, gently wiggling his finger inside her rectum. He could tell she was accepting his digital penetration of her anus. When she started to push herself against his finger, he knew she was enjoying the strange but exotic sensations of anal stimulation.

Suddenly Chirag stopped.

Aarti was disappointed by the sudden withdrawal of his finger. She was enjoying what he was doing to her.

"I liked what you were doing," she confessed. "Please don't stop."

"Give me a few seconds, lover," he said.

She heard him wash his hands in the washroom. What she didn't know was that he had covered his cock in lube before he washed his hands. With he ass still pointed in his direction, she could hear him approach.

"Okay, lover, let's continue."

"Oh yes, whatever you say, Chirag."

"And whatever I do," he added.

"Yes," she agreed. "Whatever you do."

Aarti felt pressure on her asshole. "Oh yes, I like that," she moaned thinking at first it was his finger again. "Do it some more."

'Then why did he wash his hands?' she suddenly asked herself despite being in a sexual haze.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
While Aarti asked herself this question, Chirag was aligning his lubricated cock to her anal opening. He shoved the tip of his cock partially in.

"I like that feel," she replied. "Are you using your thumb this time?" she asked.

Chirag laughed. "It's not my thumb; it's the tip of my cock."

He gave her no chance to reply. He pushed in further.

'That's too big to be a thumb,' Aarti told herself as she felt him enter the back door.

"Oh god," she said out loud, "It feels good. I hope I don't fart," she added.

Chirag couldn't help himself. He started to laugh so hard, he had to pull himself out of her ass.

"Stop it," he said spanking her lightly on her ass. "You might break the mood."

"Sorry," Aarti said. She stuck her ass back into the air. "Get to it."

Once more, Chirag aligned his hot rod with Aarti's down chute. He pushed in gently. He was able to pass her sphincter. He stroked in and out of her for a while gradually working his way into her until half his cock was inside.

"My cock is already half-way in, Aarti. Do you want me to pull out?" he asked.

"No," she confessed. "I want to know what it's like."

Slowly but surely Chirag worked his cock deeper into her back passage until he was all the way in.

An "oh" escaped her lips as Chirag thrust his cock all the way into her. Aarti knew he was all the way in because she felt his balls flop against her sensitive pussy. There was no turning back for her now.

"Do what you want, Chirag," she grunted. "Do me. Fill my ass with your cum."
While he pumping into her exit chute, Chirag fingered her vulva and teased her clitoris. After a few more minutes Aarti came hard. Chirag spilled himself into her rectum.

"I liked it, Chirag," Aarti confessed, "but I still prefer to have a hard cock in my pussy."

"Rekha and I don't it often," Chirag said, "but variety is the spice of life."

"Would you consider doing it again?" he asked."

"Yes, if it is done as gently as you did it," she admitted.

"We slept for the rest of the night," Aarti told her husband. "He fucked me one more time before I left, the regular way this time. While I was waiting for you to come back, my guilt for letting Chirag take me in the ass hit me."

"As I said, hon, don't worry about it," Nagesh said. "The main thing is that you enjoyed yourself."

"And what did you and Divya do," Aarti asked.

"Nothing as unusual as you did but my evening with her had an interesting twist too," he replied.

"Oh yeah? What?" she demanded.

"Patience, sweetheart. I'll tell you my story."

"Okay, hon," she said.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Nagesh's Night with....

After Nagesh left Aarti behind in their stateroom, he went straight to Divya and Gautam's stateroom. Just as he approached the door, Gautam came out the door."

"Go right in, buddy," Gautam urged, "she's expecting you." He walked up the nearby stairs heading towards Rekha and Chirag's stateroom.

"Make sure you put the 'Do Not Disturb' sign out and lock the door before push back the curtain," Divya told him. "I'm not decent. I don't want anyone to see who shouldn't," she added.

Nagesh walked in and did as she requested. The curtain, he knew, preserved privacy by blocking anyone who happened to walk by from seeing into the room when the door was open.

"Do you want me to close my eyes?" he asked.

Divya laughed. "Always the gentleman. No, you can pull the curtain and look."

What he saw gave him an instant hard-on. His mouth went dry. Divya was lying on her back. Her legs were wide-open and her femininity was completely exposed to his view. Her bush was trimmed.

"Well," she said obviously anticipating what was to come, "come over here and help yourself to my treats."

Nagesh flung off his clothes. He went to the bed and reclined beside her.

"You are one very delicious treat," he said.

Nagesh had tasted them a few days earlier on the first night they swapped with the frisky foursome. He was hungry for more.

Nagesh took a tit in his mouth. His hand wandered to her trimmed vee. It was glistening; she was already wet.

Then they heard a knock at the door.

'Damn,' Nagesh thought. 'Who could that be? I was just getting started.'

"Hold on, lover," Divya said to Nagesh. "Coming! Just give a second," she yelled loud enough for whoever was outside the door to hear.

Divya put on her bathrobe, making sure her entire body was covered. Nagesh got off the bed. He sat on the couch out of sight from whoever might be looking in from the door.

She winked at Nagesh. "some more delights have arrived," she declared enigmatically.

Divya closed the curtain before opening the door. Nagesh could have sworn he heard someone step in.

He got his confirmation a few seconds later. It was Rekha.

Nagesh's bewilderment must have been obvious.

"You're getting two treats for the price of one," Divya laughed.

"But what about Gautam?" Nagesh asked.

"It was his idea," Rekha said. "After he heard about Aarti's first swinging experience on your very first cruise, and because you let him be the first man other than yourself to have unprotected sex with Aarti, he thought it was only right you should enjoy a special experience too."
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Nagesh liked the idea, but he was curious about Gautam. "So what's he going to do?" Nagesh asked.

"He's going to watch a couple of movies until I get back," Rekha replied. "We're going to double-team you for a couple of hours. Then I'll go back to my stateroom to have some fun with Gautam. As you can tell, there's not enough room on the bed for three people to sleep over night."

"Okay," he said, "you girls seem to have decided what's going to happen. So, let it happen."

Rekha undressed while Divya removed her bathrobe. Nagesh crawled back onto the bed.

"Lie down lover," Divya said.

Nagesh did as she asked.

The women got on the bed, one on each side. They kissed and caressed him up and down his chest for a while. When they licked him, their hands went to his genitals. When one stroked his cock, the other cupped his balls in her hands and rolled gently as if they were dice made of glass.

"Come on girls. As much as I enjoy your attention, I want you two girls to get hot too," he urged.

"Don't worry about it," Divya said. "Just feel us up while we work on you," she added.

Nagesh did but he felt he was in a more excited state than they were.

"He's got a point," Rekha laughed while looking at his stiff cock. "We should have our fun too. If his rocket blasts off into space too soon, we'll miss seeing the stars."

"True," Divya said, "but don't forget. You've still got my husband back at your stateroom to take care of."

"I'll tell you what," Rekha said. "You sit on his face and feed him your pussy. I'll suck his cock."

Okay, that sounds like a plan," Divya said delighted at her friend's suggestion.

Both women knew from experience that Nagesh was skilful with his tongue and mouth.

Divya rubbed her nether lips across his mouth. "Still tastes good?" she asked.

"Mmm um, uh," he grunted, his words muffled by her muff.

"I think that was a yes," Divya said chuckling.

In the meantime, Rekha was sucking his cock. She felt it twitch in her mouth.

Rekha her mouth off his cock. "He's really getting too excited," she announced.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
"You'd better stop then," Divya said. "You've already had his bare cock cum inside you," she reminded her friend. "I want my turn. Don't forget he had a condom on when I rode him that first night we swung with them."

"Let's switch places," Rekha suggested. "I can tell his mouth is already having an effect on you. I can see it in your face."

They switched. Rekha placed her pussy on Nagesh's mouth. Nagesh licked and sucked her wet pussy.

Divya, however, decided not to touch Nagesh's cock or put her mouth on it. Instead, she put her leg over Nagesh's body and placed her pussy against his stiff member. Divya was desperate to put his bare cock inside her but decided to wait, hoping that lapping at Rekha's private parts would distract his attention from his penis.

Divya touched Nagesh's hot rod every few moments to remind him of what his hot rod was missing. Nagesh didn't need the reminder; he knew what he was missing and what he wanted.

Divya fingered herself. Nagesh's skilful mouth added to her arousal. She wanted to maintain her state of arousal until the time was right for her to jump onto Nagesh's saddle and put his horn into her slippery womb.

After a few minutes, Rekha let out a sigh. She bathed Nagesh's face in her juices.

"Hey!" Divya protested good-naturedly. He's supposed to me mine tonight."

"Don't worry about it," Rekha laughed. You'll still get best part," she said looking behind her and seeing her friend straddle the supine man.

Rekha quickly got off Nagesh's face. She ducked into the washroom, dampened a small face cloth and then quickly wiped his face of her female fluids.

"He's all yours now," Rekha declared. "I got to rush back to the stateroom. I want some cock in me too and your husband is in need of some hospitality."

Rekha dressed quickly. Divya put her bathrobe back on. After Rekha left, Divya locked the door.

"Where were we," she wondered as she threw off her bathrobe. "Oh yes, let me get back on your face for a few moments."

Divya faced down his body. She stared at Nagesh's throbbing penis. She could tell it was on a hair-trigger. She decided not to touch it for now. She stuck her pussy onto his face. He would know what to do, and he did it.

Nagesh knew what she wanted. He was not the kind of guy to refuse a lady. He gave her vulva, the same attention as Rekha had just received a few minutes earlier. The two women tasted differently but both tasted good.

When she felt her arousal increase, Divya had an overwhelming urge to suck on Nagesh's cock. She bent toward it, grabbed it, and stuck it into her mouth. They were now in the 69-position. She sucked very gently on his hard rod. It throbbed. She didn't want him to cum in her mouth; she had to be careful.

Meanwhile, Divya felt the sexual tension build between her legs. She was approaching her own point of no return.

Divya got off Nagesh's face. She switched around again to face him. She slid her wet pussy down his belly until she felt the jabbing of his cock. He was very hard and she was very wet. All she had to do was feel the tip of his cock between her labia and slide down. That is exactly what she did.

The two lovers were so close to the edge for so long that they both started cumming within seconds of full penetration. Divya moaned out her lust as she felt Nagesh fill her insides with his cum.

After that the two lovers took a break. They had sex once more before falling asleep and again after they woke up the following morning.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply