An Indian couple exploring the Swinger lifestyle by divya_baby
Nagesh, she thought in her growing sexual haze, was trying to seduce her by imitating the two lovers. He was testing her to see how far she would go.

By now, the relaxing effects of the wine, the sexually charged atmosphere of Rekha-and-Gautam sex show, and the sensual massaging of her breasts and belly, all conspired to dissipate Aarti's initial nervousness, replacing it with sexual desire. Aarti became increasingly horny. Her stimulated body began to cave in to its own sensual needs and demands.

Suddenly, Aarti's eyes shot open. It had just dawned on her that the hands on her body felt different, rougher, more calloused! The massage technique was different too! They were not her husband's. They felt different, rougher, more calloused! She turned her head; it was Chirag.

"Oh," she uttered.

Aarti was unable to say anything more because Chirag took the opportunity to French-kiss her. Much to her own surprise she returned his kiss.

For several minutes, Chirag's construction-calloused Chirag's alternated between massaging her breasts, stimulate her sensitive nipples, wandering down her belly yet again, and slipping now and again under the strap of her panties to make his way just short of her now very wet pussy.

Aarti sighed as she weakened under Chirag's sensual onslaught. Nevertheless, she managed to take a peek over Chirag's shoulder to see Divya, the female firecracker, passionately kissing her husband. She had already drawn his cock out of his pants and was gently and lovingly stroking it. Her husband had a hand underneath her t-shirt. It wasn't hard to guess what he was doing.

"Relax. You're in good hands," Chirag said unnecessarily as his fingers tweaked her hardened nipples.

'This feels just too good,' Aarti mused silently. 'My body wants this. I want this! It is so erotic to be manhandled by another man, knowing my husband approves!'

Aarti glanced at Rekha and Gautam. They were already in sexual congress. Gautam's cock was completely buried in Chirag's wife, the wife of the man who was now about to take her, Aarti, under his sexual control.

Aarti kept watching. The lovers' hips were pumping gently in their physical union, slowly at first but harder and faster as the minutes passed. Rekha groaned her pleasure. Gautam remained silent.

Briefly, Aarti remembered saying 'no' was an option. She smiled to herself as she kissed her seducer. The thought of having a new cock inside her was just too much. 'No' was no longer an option.

"Please play with my tits some more," she said out loud.

Aarti realized taking them off was tantamount to giving Chirag permission to have sex with her. She couldn't think of a better way to urge Chirag to continue.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Chirag understood though. He continued playing with her, teasing her in the same way as he had before. But this time, when he put his hands in her panties, he tried to reach for her labia and clitoris with his fingers. Aarti's panties got in the way.

"This won't do, Aarti," Chirag husked. "Take off your panties."

Aarti stood up and dropped her panties to the floor. Not knowing what else to do, Aarti stood still.

"Stand wider," Chirag said.

Aarti acquiesced. A thrill coursed through her body, knowing she was opening herself to Chirag's lewd appraisal of her female charms. Even more exciting was the thought of giving him access to her most intimate female parts. Chirag now had free reign to all parts of her pussy and ass. Hands, fingers mouth, tongue, cock, whatever he had, she wanted to feel.

Chirag stroked along the outside labia and let his fingers explore the valley between her outer and inner labia. He took his time, wanting to tease her until she couldn't take it any more. He repeated this procedure several times.

Finally, or so Aarti thought, he inserted two fingers into her moist hole, simultaneously licking her now super-sensitive clitoris.

"Beautiful, and tasty," Chirag said almost as if he were addressing her pussy.

After a few minutes, Chirag stood up to embrace Aarti from behind. He loved the feel of her tits in his hands, but his real intention was to press himself against her body, to let her know that he was very hard and ready for her.

Chirag rubbed his cock against the crack of Aarti's ass. Then he slipped his cock between her legs and pressed it against her pussy.

Aarti's passion rose with every moment that passed.

Chirag led hero to the sofa's armrest.

"Bend over," he grunted. "Put you arms on the armrest. Spread your legs."

As she obeyed, he took hold of her hips. He moved closer. Once more Aarti felt his swollen member against her ass. She felt the tip of his cock trace the contours of as crack.

Chirag stepped back. Aarti was wondering why he stopped.

Chirag unrolled a condom over his stiff rod.

Aarti kept still, her head at waist level. She used her arms on armrest to support some of her weight. For Chirag, this position had the erotic effect of lifting her ass upward, completely exposing her pussy to her approaching lover.

Chirag surprised her, though. Instead of entering her, Chirag started to lick, nibble, and kiss her swollen sex organs from behind.

Aarti moaned with delight. She wanted more. She knew that her lover was deliberately keeping her at a high peak until he was good and ready to push her over the edge.

Aarti felt his finger tease her perineum. It brushed lightly over her rectal sphincter. Chirag pressed his finger against her asshole but made no further effort to go in. Instead, his finger travelled teasingly along the ridge of her perineum again, and then caressed the bottom part of her sensitive pussy lips.

Chirag's mouth replaced his finger. He latched onto her clit and the upper part of her pussy lips. Aarti breathed heavily as her body tensed; it needed release. It yearned for relief.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Suddenly Chirag stood up, placed his condom-covered cock at the opening of her vagina. He pushed the tip of his cock head between her labia.

"Do you want me inside you?" Chirag asked huskily.

Aarti couldn't take his teasing any more. "Yes, please take me!" Aarti almost begged.

Chirag pushed his hard member smoothly and deeply into her wet womb. Aarti let go a moan as felt him penetrate her fully.

"God that feels so good," he grunted. "Ever since the day I set eyes on you, I've wanted to take you so badly," he added. "You are one very hot woman."

"Oh yes! So good!" she said. "Take me, Chirag. Fuck me."

Aarti could not believe what she was doing and saying. She had given herself to this man with almost no qualms!

'I'm a horny woman, a salacious slut, and I love every second of it!' she admitted to herself.

Aarti was so carried away by her passion she forgot about the condom rule. She didn't even notice that Chirag was wearing a condom. At the very moment, if she had found out he was not wearing one, she wouldn't have cared.

Meanwhile, Nagesh watched Chirag seduce and then take his wife doggie-style.

'My woman can really get carried way when she gets worked up,' he thought. 'I didn't see her remind Chirag to wear a condom. I don't think she even noticed that he put one on. It's almost as if she didn't care. She obviously got carried away.' He continued to think. "That's for sure. Once she gets going, she's like lit dynamite. She can't stop. She is one hot wife.'

Divya noticed Nagesh staring at Aarti and Chirag united in their sexual embrace.

"It's hot, isn't it?" she said.

"Do you want me to turn up the air-conditioning?" Nagesh smirked.

"Smart ass," she replied. "You know what I mean. That's a hot scene between those two over there. And it's making me hot and horny too!"

"Oh, I can tell," he said stretching out each word and raising the pitch of his voice. "You're hot and horny. I'm hot and horny. And I think we both think that sex is a really nice spectator sport but it's hell of a lot more fun to do it. Don't you agree?"

"Now you're talking," she squealed delightedly. She grabbed the bottom of her t-shirt and lifted it over her head.

"Like them?" she asked.

"Absolutely," he replied.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Now Nagesh could see what he had stroked. He had already discovered she wasn't wearing a bra. Despite being slightly shorter than Aarti, she had distinctly larger tits. He was impressed.

Nagesh loved tits, big or small, but then he loved all parts of the female anatomy, hips and lips, asses, legs and thighs. If it belonged to a woman, he loved it. The only types of women he didn't like were the extremes, either too thin or bony, or too fat or flabby. He also was not partial to women whose shoulders were wider than their hips. He liked women with baby-bearing hips, a feature shared by all three women. Most of all he loved the feel of soft female pussy wrapped around his hard male cock. There was no better place on Earth for a cock than a woman's pussy.

"No fair," Divya observed, "I'm completely naked."

Smiling, Nagesh saw he was in a state of deshabille. Quickly he removed his clothing.

Catching him off-balance, Divya pushed back onto the sofa jumped onto his lap, her legs spread on either side of him and her gorgeous tits thrusting into his face. Nagesh felt her pussy hairs brushing his cock. Her sweet pussy was oh so close to his own hard rod.

Divya kissed him passionately. Both Nagesh's tongue and his cock responded immediately. He broke the kiss only to lick and suck her breasts.

The eroticism of the situation overtook Nagesh. As much as he wanted to explore her pussy with his cock, he decided it would enhance their mutual pleasure if he prolonged their lovemaking.

"You're a handsome man, Nagesh," she gasped. "I can't believe how much I want you. Please, fill me with your cum," she whispered in his ear.

"No, not yet, you sweet thing" he said, "I want to taste your pussy first. I just know you're going to taste really good."

Nagesh didn't quite catch the import of what Divya just said.
"Okay," she said agreeably. "I'd like that."

Nagesh lay down on his back. It was an invitation to her to sit on his mouth.

She gently moved her hips so as to caress his mouth with her labia. She imagined herself using them like the lips on her mouth. She felt Nagesh respond in kind as he licked, kissed, and French-kissed her nether lips. Once in a while, she reached behind to stroke his rigid member.

"I knew you'd taste good," he mumbled from between her legs.

Divya could tell from what he was doing that he really meant it. Although she wanted to have his cock between her legs she had no intention of interrupting the pleasure he was giving her with his mouth.

Suddenly, Divya came. Her sexual fluids poured into his mouth and bathed his face.

She continued to sit on his face and then suddenly realized she could be smothering him. She lifted herself up.

He smiled. "My turn," he announced.

At first, Divya took him to mean he wanted a blowjob. But as soon as she got off, she saw him reach for a condom, rip off the packaging, and unrolled it on his cock.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
"It isn't really necessary," she told him.

But she was barely descending from her climatic peak. There was no time to debate the merits of a bare cock. She wanted more. Now. She grabbed his sheathed organ and directed it into her warm recesses.

"Oh yeah," she signed. "Fuck me. Fuck me. Please, please just fuck me!"

'She's hot and she's not the least bit shy,' Nagesh thought to himself. 'I like that. A hot woman is a fun woman.'

Nagesh lay on his back, letting Divya do most of the work. Using her pelvis to good effect, she rode his cock, grunting and groaning with each ride up and down his stiff member. Nagesh reached for her breasts to massage them. He wanted to kiss, nibble and lick them but that wasn't possible as long as she was sitting straight up on his equally straight cock.

Nagesh sat up, grabbed around her back and then pulled her down on top of him. Divya was forced to straighten out her legs as she fell on his chest, but she didn't let go of his cock.

Still holding onto her tightly, Nagesh enjoyed the feel of her breasts brushing against his chest as they thrust against each other. Their bodies took on a natural sexual rhythm that spoke to the torrid pleasure they felt for each other's body. He thrust up into her; she ground down onto him.

After a few minutes, Nagesh felt the build-up in his cock, signalling an approaching orgasm. His cock felt like it was expanding, trying to reach ever deeper into Divya's womb.

"I'm too excited, Divya, we have to slow down or I'm going to blow."

"I barely had the chance to come down from first orgasm," she panted. "I'm ready already. "Fuck me hard. Cum."
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
That was all Nagesh needed to hear. Thrusting furiously against each other, their copulation reached its climatic end in simultaneous orgasms.

They lay still for a few moments, his cock still inside her. But as Nagesh felt his cock begin to deflate, he put his fingers on the condom's rim, and pulled out his cock.

"Sorry lover," Nagesh said, "but I've got to remove this condom before it starts to leak."

With a peck on his lips, Divya got off and flopped down beside him. "You're a fantastic lover," she declared. "But I wish you didn't put that condom on though. I wanted to enjoy the feel of your load splashing inside my womb."

While holding Divya in his arms, Nagesh looked around the room to see what else was going on. The other couples were done as done, each affectionately stroking their current partner.

As for Aarti, the last thing he saw before his passion for Divya overtook him was Chirag mounting Aarti from behind. He never did see how Gautam and Rekha concluded their lovemaking. He was too focused on pleasuring Divya to wonder what the others did.

Rekha broke the silence. "You know, guys, this has been great fun but we have a port call tomorrow and, as I remember, we've all booked excursions. Ours is early in the morning. So as much as hate to do it, we've to call it a night."

"But we're back at sea the day after tomorrow. Right?" Gautam said.

"Right," Chirag said. "So let's agree to have a party the day after tomorrow, in our suite of course, as we have the room. By then we'll have recovered our energy from this evening's activities and tomorrow's excursions. Aarti, Nagesh, we would love to see you again too."

Nagesh and Aarti only smiled but said nothing as they wanted to talk to each other first. With that, the two guest couples returned to their own staterooms – with their clothes on of course.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
All three couples had arranged their excursions prior to boarding the cruise ship. Not surprisingly, Rekha and Chirag, as well as Divya and Gautam, had arranged their excursions together. Aarti and Nagesh had chosen a different one. It gave the couple a chance to have a private discussion.

Although Nagesh was reasonably sure his hot wife had enjoyed herself, he wanted to make sure. "I know we agreed to do what we did, but I'm still a little worried you might feel some guilt or resentment," Nagesh said. "I'll be straight with you," he continued. "I had a really good time, but what bothered me the most was that might be jealous."

"Jealous? Why would I be jealous? How could I be jealous of you after what you did for me on our first cruise, you know, with Chris. If anything, I still owe you one."

Nagesh felt the need to explain his feelings, and explain he did.

"Over the years, I've seen relationships go completely sour because one spouse has affairs, and thinks it's okay," Nagesh explained. "Worse, the cheating spouse has the nerve to become extremely jealous when his or her own spouse does the very same thing. You know from your experience with Chris. I didn't get jealous. But you are a different person with a different personality. And a very lovable personality too," he added for good measure. "In real life, some people have double standards. I once knew a guy who fooled around on his wife and had the gall to think that was okay. When his wife decided to have an affair of her own, he went totally ballistic! What a hypocrite!"

The light clicked on in Aarti's mind. Now she understood. He was worried she would resent his enjoyment with Divya.

Nagesh was still explaining himself. "There was always the danger that we would get into swinging thinking we were okay with it, especially because we laid down some solid rules for the two of us to follow. But the real thing can be different. Watching me enjoy myself with another woman might have sparked a streak of jealousy you weren't even aware of even as you made out with Chirag."

"You're raising good points, hon," Aarti affirmed. "So let me be clear. I am not jealous. I'm glad you enjoyed having sex with Divya. I really do want you to have a good time too."

Nagesh kissed his wife. "I figured that out already," he said reassuringly, "but I wanted to let you know what nagged at me for a short while. I'm not bothered by it any more."

"Did watching Chirag fuck me bother you in some way?" she wondered. "You seemed okay with it at the time."

"No, it didn't," Nagesh said emphatically. He kissed her again. "Besides, I was too busy enjoying Divya. You had a good time too, right?" he asked.

Aarti smiled. "Of course, dear" she declared. "It was wild and exciting and fun. Swapping spouses was, well, delightfully sinful. And what were you thinking while Chirag and I were going at it." She hugged him tightly as she said it.

"Ah, my little cherry blossom," Nagesh responded. "I'm always happy to see you enjoy yourself. It was a real turn-on to see Chirag mount your lovely, sexy little body. But fucking perky, impish Divya, an entirely new and very horny little female, was an even bigger turn-on for me than watching you two. As you know, I like spectator sports but I like participatory sports even more."

"So does this mean you want to resume festivities with them tomorrow?" she asked.

"I do. And you?"

"Yeah, me too."

"We've really changed, haven't we?" Nagesh observed. "We used to be so prim and proper. Now we're real swingers."
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
After the three couples came back from their excursions, they met at their assigned table. For a while the discussion focussed on their excursions.

"Are you guys coming to our party tomorrow? Chirag asked addressing Aarti and Nagesh.

"Yes, we are," Nagesh confirmed.

The other two couples were clearly pleased with their decision.

"Aarti and I are curious to hear about your first-time swinging experiences. Would you guys mind telling us?" Nagesh asked the other two couples.

"Of course," Chirag said obligingly. "We'll tell you our story first, then Divya and Gautam, then you theirs." A thought suddenly occurred to him. "Have you guys swung before?"

"Sort of, I guess," Nagesh answered. "It was more a share than a swap."

"We'll save your story for last," Chirag said. "It sounds interesting."

After the six friends had settled into their places, Chirag began recounting their story.

"When I sold my business a few years ago," Chirag said, "Rekha and I decided we'd take a two-month tour of a few Asian countries. We spent a month in China, three weeks seeing the sites across the country, and a week her relatives who live near Hong Kong."

"What did you enjoy the most?" asked Aarti.

"Sichuan for the food and Hunan for its magnificent natural beauty," Chirag replied. "Although I have to say that Rekha much preferred the food of her choice."

"Tell them about Zhangjiajie," Rekha interjected.

"Are you guys fans of natural beauty?" he asked.

Aarti and Nagesh nodded.

"And are you familiar with the James Cameron move 'Avatar'?"

"That was a really good movie," Nagesh said. "I'm a sci-fi fan; Aarti not so much. She likes chick flicks."

"Zhangjiajie is in Hunan province. It was used as the backdrop, digitized of course, for the battle fought between the invaders from Earth and the dragon-riding Na'vi."
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
"Really!" Nagesh was clearly both interested and fascinated.

"Hey, you two," Divya interrupted. "You can talk about tours some other time. Get back to your story."

"Point well taken," Chirag said. "From Hong Kong, we flew to Singapore, toured Malaysia, returned to Singapore and the took a flight to Bangkok where we decided to enjoy our first real Thai-style massage in the country of its origin."

"We had a Thai-style massage in Vietnam," Nagesh said interrupting Chirag. "It was great. We felt really good and relaxed after that."

"Did yours turn out the way theirs did?" Divya guffawed.

Aarti and Nagesh glanced at her curiously, wondering what she was talking about. Gautam gave her a warning look.

Divya noticed their reaction. "Obviously not."

"Let Chirag tell his story, you little imp," Gautam admonished. "All will be made clear soon enough."

Chirag resumed his story. "We didn't know where to go to get a massage. Fortunately for us, the taxi driver who took us to downtown Bangkok spoke a little English. He recommended a district where several such massage establishments were located, but he warned us we might be out of luck because the next was a Thai important holiday; most businesses would close early.

"We tried several places," Rekha elaborated. "All of them were already closed. We were about to give up when we just happened to notice a massage establishment that still seemed open because we saw some activity inside. So we walked in. We were greeted a beautiful young lady who told us in fairly decent English that the place was about to close."

"We pleaded with her to take us but she adamantly refused," Chirag continued. "We were just about to leave when a middle-aged lady came into the front office. She must have heard us. The young lady explained the situation to her. Their discussion was all in Thai. We had no idea what they were talking about except that it had something to do with us."

Chirag stopped for a moment to sip his wine.

"The sweet young thing turned back to us and said, 'Boss says she and her husband will do massage. Okay?' She pointed to a list of services and their prices in bahts and U.S. dollars. 'Please choose and pay first.' It was our only chance for an original Thai massage. So we quickly agreed and paid for a full massage. The sweet young thing then left."

Divya had a broad smile on her face, relishing the story. Obviously, she and Gautam had already heard the story. Gautam gave her another warning look. She pouted like a little girl. Gautam laughed and wagged his finger at her.

Everyone was amused by their interplay. Chirag continued his story.

"The lady pointed to herself and said 'Chimlin.' I took that to be her name. I later found out that it meant 'cute.' And indeed she was, even if she was middle-aged. Something like Divya," he added, "just not as noisy."

Divya did her little-girl pout again. The others laughed. Gautam was shaking his head. Nobody else knew her mischievous streak better than he did.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
"She was petite and her eyes were two of the most beautiful eyes I had ever seen. They were dark and yet they shone brightly with both happiness and, I thought, smouldering sensuality."

"Rekha poked. "Get on with the story, you horny bastard," she said good-naturedly.

Divya's innuendos, Chirag's reminiscence and Rekha's comment began to add up. It now dawned on Aarti and Nagesh that Chirag was about to tell the juicy part of their first swinging experience.

"She took us inside," Chirag continued, "and gave us each a large towel. Through gestures, she indicated to us that we should disrobe and wrap the towels around our waists."

"I must have looked uncertain what to do, but I was actually nervous about being bare-breasted," Rekha interrupted, "because Chimlin grabbed my towel and tied it around my waist for me. She just pointed to a bench. So we sat down and made ourselves comfortable."

Chirag took up the story again. "Chimlin left us. A few minutes later, she and her husband came back carrying buckets that contained steamy hot water and a mixture of strongly aromatic herbs."

"Then we got out first surprise," Rekha added. "Chimlin was naked from the waist up when she came back. I think she was trying to put me at ease."

"I had a hard time getting my eyes off her lovely little breasts of hers," Chirag confessed. "They were so cute and suckable. I had to suppress the thought, though, because it was giving me a hard-on. I sincerely hoped they didn't notice."

Gautam laughed. "I bet they noticed."

Chirag continued with a smirk. "Probably, but if they did, they didn't let on. Anyway, Chimlin introduced her husband as Somchair, which I later found out meant 'manly'. He later lived up to his name," Chirag added parenthetically. "He wasn't much taller than his wife, about the same height as Rekha, but he certainly was very muscular. He looked like an older Tony Jaa, a Thai martial artist who starred in an action movie called 'Ong-bak'. Think of him as a Thai Jet Li. It wouldn't have been surprised if Somchair was a martial artist too.

"You have to be strong to do a proper massage," Nagesh said in commentary, "just like those masseuses in Vietnam."

"Did your massage lead to your first swinging experience?" Divya probed.

"No it didn't," Nagesh answered.

"Come on, Divya, keep your blouse on," Gautam admonished. "They'll have their turn to tell their story."

Divya pouted again. She wasn't very patient.

Chirag sounded slightly exasperated her interjections. He resumed his story with a sigh.

"After they put down the buckets, they disappeared. We soaked our feet in the hot water for about 15 minutes. Then they came back. Chimlin started to massage my feet. Somchair did the same for Rekha. They knew all the pressure points and sometimes they would stick a knuckle in one of them causing as to say an 'oh' or an 'ah'. It gave us an odd combination of both pain and pleasure, but it did make our feet feel better. But you know that already," he said addressing Aarti and Nagesh.

"Yeah, we do, Nagesh replied. "You don't need to get into details about that."

"Okay, but I have to say that any pain she may have caused my feet was more than made up for by the view of her gorgeous golden globes. She noticed that I noticed. She didn't seem to mind. She graced me a beautiful little smile and a wink."
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
"And what was your perspective, Rekha?" Aarti asked.

"Well, I was admiring the way Somchair's muscles were rippling as he massaged my feet and worked his way up my leg. He noticed Chirag taking more than a casual interest in his Chimlin's beautiful breasts. He pointedly looked at mine and gave me a broad smile. Clearly he admired mine as well. He also upped the ante by peeking between my legs to see what my towel was hiding. He just grinned, shrugging his shoulders."

"How did you react to that?" Aarti asked directing her question to Chirag.

"What could I say? I just shrugged my shoulders too," Chirag said.

"After massaging our feet and legs, they gestured to us to climb onto the massage tables and lie on our bellies. They loosened out towels and laid them across our asses. They started with a head massage, then gradually and systematically worked their way down our necks, our shoulders and our backs. It was so relaxing. We felt a very satisfying languor in our bodies. We almost fell asleep. But you know the feeling," he said addressing Aarti and Nagesh.

"Yeah, we know," Nagesh agreed.

"Then Chimlin said 'mar-ree?' pointing back and forth between us, Chirag said. "I wasn't sure if that was a Thai word or a mangled version of an English word she happened to know. It took me a moment to realize that she was trying to say 'marry', in other words asking if we were married. I don't speak any foreign languages myself," he admitted. "So I asked Rekha to try her luck with Mandarin. It turned out that Somchair knew some Mandarin."

"So what was Chimlin trying to say?" Aarti asked.

"She was asking us if we were married. We asked the same question. Somchair said they to were married too," Rekha replied. "When asked why she would ask such a question, Somchair replied that it was unusual in Thailand to see an interracial couple. He also said Indians were often prudish about even partial nudity. We seemed to take our near-nudity in stride."

"And?" Aarti asked.

"Well, they continued their massage," Rekha replied, "slowly working their way down our backs again. And then we got our second surprise. They pulled off our towels and started massaging out butt cheeks!"

"It felt really good," Chirag said smirking. "But I have to confess Chimlin's attention caused me to start having a hard-on. She brushed my balls lightly with her fingers. I thought it was accidental. I enjoyed it but felt embarrassed at the same time."

"And what did you feel, Rekha?" asked Aarti her tone revealing her salacious interest.

"It felt really good to me too. While Somchair massaged my ample ass, he slid his fingers over my asshole and across through perineum, the area between my asshole and vulva." Rekha giggled. "He was turning me on. At one point, I let out an 'oh'. No doubt, Somchair managed a few more peeks between my legs. The thought of it turned me on even more. I'll bet his nose told him a few things too because my pussy was getting wet!"

"Oh, that's so exciting," Divya interjected.

"When I turned my head to look at Chirag, I saw Chimlin brush Chirag's balls. Chirag had a huge grin on his face. I told Chirag this was beyond a normal massage."

"And I reminded Rekha that we had talked and fantasized about swinging. So I asked her if she was ready and willing to go for the real thing, if it went further, or did she want to stop it."

"I told Chirag I was really nervous. I had butterflies in my stomach. My mouth was dry; my pussy was wet. Chirag said he felt the same except that he had no pussy but he admitted to having a hard-on."

"Then they asked us to roll onto our backs," Chirag said. "It was now or never."

"I didn't know what to say or do," Rekha added. "I chickened out. I told Chirag to make the decision. He reminded me that it could end up in sex. I told I would go along with whatever he decided."
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
"So I flipped over first," Chirag said. "Chimlin could see my cock was now completely erect. She just smiled and took the towel away."

"Somchair then took my towel off. I flipped over," said Rekha. "Now Somchair had an unobstructed view of the front of my entire body."

"At first they continued their massage," Chirag said. "But not for long. They worked their way down the front our bodies and continued passed our belly buttons. Chimlin put her hands and fingers through my public hair. She massaged the area around my cock and balls. She caressed my perineum, the back of her hand bumped against my balls. Suddenly, she stuck the tip of her finger into my asshole. I groaned with both surprise and delight at the unusual sensation but I didn't object. She said something in Thai which I took to mean 'relax.' So I did. She stuck her whole finger in my asshole and began to massage my prostrate. It felt both strange but good. Her other hand grasped my cock and stroked it."

Chirag took a deep breath. He clearly relished the memory.

"After massaging my cock and prostate for a while, she withdrew her finger from my asshole. She washed her hands, came back, and then grabbed my dick again. Oh man, they way her hand went up and down my cock felt so good. By then I was pretty convinced her intention was to give me a handjob. But I was wrong, she directed it into her mouth! The sensation was unbelievable!"

Rekha took up the story. "Somchair used a similar technique. He stuck one finger in my asshole and another in my pussy, massaging them both at the same time. I saw him watch his wife put Chirag's cock into her mouth. She sucked it eagerly. He showed no hint of jealousy."

"He was too busy enjoying you, sweetheart," Chirag interjected.

Rekha continued. "After a few minutes, Somchair removed his fingers from my holes. He pressed gently against my inner thighs, urging me to spread my legs wider. I did. I was eager in the anticipation of things. He alternately licked and sucked my slit and clit. The whole situation was so erotic, so exotic, that I lost control. Soon I was so horny, I was willing him to let him do whatever he wanted. Suddenly I came all over his mouth. He seemed to relish the taste of me. I turned to look at Chirag around just in time to see Chirag cum into Chimlin's mouth."

"And that was it?" Aarti asked almost eagerly.

"Good question, Aarti!" Divya interjected. "Now we know Aarti likes sexy stories too," she added laughing.

"We all took a few minutes break after that to freshen up, "Rekha continued. "They brought us some food, which we ate ravenously. When we were finished, they led us to a small heated pool. It was an obvious invitation to enter the pool and enjoy some more of their company."
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
"Once we were in the pool, Chirag resumed, "Chimlin urged me to sit on an underwater bench. Somchair directed Rekha to a similar underwater bench on the opposite side. He sat behind Rekha, straddling his legs on each side of her, and started to massage her breasts."

"His cock was at full attention," Rekha said. "The feel of it against my back, and the knowledge that this handsome man wanted to make love to me, started to make me feel horny again. After a few minutes, he asked me get up. He grabbed my hips to turn me around so that I faced him. With his hands still on my hips, he pulled me down until I straddled his lap. He licked and sucked my breasts. Of course his hard-on was now pressed against my lower belly. I knew he wanted me, and the truth be said, I wanted him too! I wanted to feel him inside me."

"I watched them for a little while," Chirag resumed his side of the story. "I decided to give Chimlin as good as Rekha got from Somchair. When I saw Somchair urge Rekha to get up and turn around to face him, I did the same to Chimlin. By then I'd overcome my initial shyness in letting a woman, who I had just met, see my hard-on. By now, I was just too excited to care any more. I gave her all the attention she deserved. When I saw Rekha and Somchair in their erotic embrace. I didn't have to be a genius to realize that my wife was enjoying sexual attention. And damn it all! I was enjoying that man's lovely wife too!"
"Isn't this a hot story?" Divya finally interrupted.

Both Aarti and Nagesh agreed.

"Very hot," said Aarti." Her mouth was dry.

Rekha took up the story. "I was so hot and horny. I reached a point where I didn't care about anything. All I wanted was his golden rod in my vagina. I was completely caught up in the sexual heat of the moment. I looked at Chirag and gave him the most pleading look I could. I was about to make a rash decision, all for the sake of a cock!"

"Chimlin and I saw the look in Rekha's eyes," Chirag said. "Before I could react, Chimlin lifted herself off my lap. I thought she was going to suck my cock again. But I was wrong. She gave me a really big smile, grabbed my cock, pointed it at the opening and sat down! I was in her right up to the hilt. She was soaking wet."

"When I saw Chirag's cock sink into her body, I lost all restraint," Rekha said. "Somchair urged me to get off his lap. He lined up his cock to my pussy and then he pulled me down on top of it. Oh god, it felt so good to have his prick stuffed deep into my interior. I wasted no time riding up and down his cock. I started cumming almost right away. I shrieked into a climax. But Somchair still didn't cum. Instead, he continued pumping into me, slowly increased his rhythm, then harder and harder. He made me cum one more time when finally he gushed deep inside me. It was ecstasy!"

"While they were going at it," Chirag said, "I drew my petite golden goddess deeper into my arms. Her crease was hot and wet. I started kissing her very passionately. I was so worked up. My cock felt as if it was expanding inside her, almost as if it were trying to reach into the deepest recesses of her womb. We rutted like animals. I felt her tremble with an orgasm. She must have come two or three times. Finally, my second orgasm of the afternoon hit me. It was over but we held onto each enjoying the warmth from each other's bodies. After a few minutes, we looked at our spouses. They looked exhausted but happy."

"We went back to our hotel after that," Rekha said. "We were in an almost dream-like state. Our experience was that satisfying."

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
"Wow," Nagesh said. "I've never heard anything hotter!"

"Me neither," Aarti added. "But can I ask a personal question?"

"Sure," Chirag said.

"You didn't mention the use of safes," Aarti observed.

"We didn't," Chirag said. "Rekha had complications after her last child was born. I had myself fixed after my last one was born from my first marriage."

"But weren't you taking a risk?" she insisted. "After all, they could have had a sexually transmitted disease."

"You raise a good point, Aarti," Chirag said. "To be honest, we weren't really thinking much at all about that. We should have. We let our lust carry us away. We really didn't think or care about anything else but our sexual gratification. But I also have to say we didn't get the impression that Chimlin and Somchair were normally promiscuous. So we thought we were safe. Still, it was careless of us. So we had ourselves checked out after we returned home. We were clean. Since then, we've packed condoms just in case an unexpected adventure came our way again. Then you two came into the picture."

"Am I hearing you correctly, Chirag?" Aarti asked. You mean to say that, when it's just the four of you, you don't use condoms?"

"That's right. We don't use condoms when it's just the four of us," Divya confirmed. "But we have a rule. If we have sex with people other than the four of us, we have to use condoms. If you had not been so pre-occupied by Rekha and Gautam's sex show a couple of nights ago, you would have noticed they were using no condom."

"Now that you mention it, Divya," Aarti said, "I don't remember seeing them put one on."

But Nagesh wanted to, hear Divya and Gautam's story. "Well, what was your first time like," he asked them.

"Let's take a break first," Chirag suggested. "Nature calls. I'm hungry. And our sitting is only an hour away. As much as I hate to disrupt our fun, we need to clean up and get dressed for sinner. We'll meet in the restaurant. Divya and Gautam can tell us their story there." Chirag grinned. "Then it's your turn."
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Once the six tablemates had settled into their regular places and their main courses delivered, Chirag opened up the conversation by asking Divya and Gautam to tell about their first time swinging experience."

"They were our first time," Gautam said nodding toward Chirag and Rekha."

"Well, tell us about," Nagesh demanded.

"As you already know," Gautam said, "Chirag and I have been buddies for a long time. We can tell each other things we'd never dream to tell anyone else. That's how much we trust each other. So when Chirag told me what happened to them in Bangkok, I was totally incredulous that they would do such a thing. And I said so."

"And I told Gautam," Chirag interjected, "that there was nothing wrong with what we did because what we did we did together. Sure, we didn't expect or seek out sex with the Thai couple. It just happened, and obviously, we're not sorry it did."

"When I got home," Gautam said, "I told Divya what Chirag had told me."

"I laughed," Divya interjected. "I already knew because Rekha had already told me a couple of days earlier. She made me promise not tell Gautam anything until Chirag had a chance to talk to him."

"Wow, talk about a surprise," Aarti said.

"At first, I was stunned by what Rekha told me. I was absolutely speechless," Divya said. "I thought she was try to play some kind of elaborate practical joke on me. But Rekha was insistent. She said she wasn't joking. It actually happened."

Rekha laughed at the memory. "Divya just stood there with her mouth open. Normally, she almost always has something to say, but this time, she was pretty quiet for a while. It was funny seeing her gape, but I knew her curiosity would win out in the end. It did. She made me tell her all about it and in detail."

"Now that I knew my best buddy and his wife were swingers," Gautam resumed, "I got curious. I asked him if it changed his attitude toward Rekha and what impact the incident had on their sex life."

"I told Gautam my attitude toward Rekha didn't change at all," Chirag said. "As surprised as we were by what happened, we were also flattered that Chimlin and Somchair had found us attractive enough to want us sexually. As for our sex life, it improved after that, partly by recalling our experience, and partly because we had learned a few massage techniques both for sensual foreplay as well as relaxation."

"We've always been good friends with Chirag and Rekha," Divya continued, "but I had to wonder why they'd tell us something that other people might consider to be outlandish, if not outrageous, behaviour. I began to suspect they were sending a signal to us, you know, to swing with them."

"That was my thinking too," Gautam said. "It made me a little nervous too. I didn't know what to say. So I kept my mouth shut. But you know Divya. Eventually she gets to the heart of the matter."

"A few days later," Gautam continued, "Divya suddenly asked me if I was attracted to Rekha and if I wanted to bed her. She didn't even give me a chance to answer."

Divya jumped in. "I told Gautam it was obvious he was attracted to Rekha because I've caught him ogling Rekha when he thought no one, including me, was noticing. And his look matched the tent in his pants. Of course, a man would have to be dead not to be attracted to Rekha."

"You see!" Gautam interjected, "she doesn't give me a chance to talk. She just takes over."

Divya ignored the comment. "Over the years," she continued, "I saw Chirag give me very similar lecherous looks. I pretended not to notice although I was secretly flattered. Our husbands are not very good at hiding their sneaky peeks at our goodies. I knew Gautam would be embarrassed if he admitted to his lustful thoughts. So, before he had a chance to answer, I confessed to being attracted to Chirag and even having an occasional fantasy with him in it."
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
She totally surprised me," Gautam admitted. "I thought no one noticed me giving Rekha the eye. Now I found out my wife was doing the same and she hid her secret desires even better than I did! I was too busy ogling Rekha to notice my own wife's wandering eye."

"I knew what Gautam would think or ask next," Divya continued. "I told him flat-out I had never and would never do anything behind his back. There was no way I was going to hurt our marriage or our friendship with Chirag and Rekha. I also told him I truly believed he had never cheated on me. I would've noticed the tell-tale behaviour."

Gautam resumed his narrative. "That broke the tension between us. I was relieved. She may be petite but you don't mess with Divya. I was afraid to ask her the next question."

"I could tell what my hubby was thinking," Divya said. "So I asked him if wanted to explore swinging with them. Without waiting for an answer, I told him I was interested. I also admitted the thought of swinging with Chirag and Rekha made me both nervous and excited at the same time."

"I asked her how we'd go about approaching our friends," Gautam said.

"And I reminded Gautam that they'd already approached us," Divya continued. "All they needed to know was that we were interested. I told him I'd handle it because Rekha and I like to do a lot of girl talk."

"And..." Aarti said wanting to hear more.

"I talked to Rekha a few days later. I told her we were willing to try swinging, but we didn't really know how to go about it or what to do."

Chirag, who had been quiet for a while, entered into the conversation. "Rekha told me about her talk with Divya. We decided to introduce them to swinging by playing a game called Libertins, which we downloaded free from the Internet. It's two-stage game. The first stage involves erotic activities and stripping until every one is nude, but no sex. That happens in the second stage of the game. We figured that the first stage would give them a chance to change their minds before things got too far, or get them hot enough to want to continue."
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
"So I told Divya about our plan. And she went for it!" Rekha said.

"And I told Gautam, we could back out at any time," Divya said, "and that our friends would understand."

"We invited them over on a Saturday," said Rekha. "We had a great barbecue, eating and drinking on and off all day and into the evening. We had no kids around to complicate our day. The weather was perfect. The food was perfect. We had a lot of fun as good friends always do."

Chirag took up the story at this point. "When it started get a little cool outside, I suggested we go inside to the bed room and made ourselves comfortable.

"Once Chirag made that suggestion, I became as nervous as hell. My hands turned sweaty," Divya said. "The big moment was approaching."

Chirag took up the story again. "I explained rules of the game and reminded them again that they could pull out at any time."

"Let me explain the rules to Aarti and Nagesh to give them a sense of what the game is like," Rekha suggested to Chirag.

"Okay," he agreed. "Go ahead."

"Play involves each player moving an avatar using an 8-sided dice along squares much like you do in Monopoly," she explained. "Some squares require the player to follow an instruction such as pulling from a pile of cards. Men and women have separate piles. The cards are shuffled and put facedown on the board."

"The youngest one had to start," Chirag added. "That turned out to Rekha, followed by Divya, then Gautam and finally me. Only weeks separate Divya's birthday from Rekha and my birthday from Gautam's. Persons of the same sex had to sit opposite each other. So Gautam sat on Rekha's left and I sat on her right. Divya had Gautam on her right and me on her left."
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
"So I threw first," Rekha said, "a 5. I landed on a square that said 'Two players will massage you'."

"Chirag looked at me, smiled and shrugged his shoulders," Gautam said. "He had no problem with the idea of me massaging his wife for one minute. So I did and so did he."

"Then it was my turn," said Gautam. "I threw a 6. Since five was a fork leading to two separate paths, I could choose which direction I wanted to go. The right fork would've taken me to a square that said, 'Kiss the player to your left'. That was Divya. So I took the left fort which said, 'kiss all willing players. I kissed Divya first and then Rekha. Kissing Chirag was not an option," he said jokingly.

"I would've bopped your nose," Chirag said.

"Gautam was only going to kiss me on my lips," Rekha chuckled, "but I wanted none of that. I French-kissed me until he French-kissed me back.

"Then it was my turn to throw the dice, said Divya." I threw a 5 and got the same treatment as Rekha."

"When it was my turn I threw an 8," said Chirag. "Taking the right fork would've landed on a square that said 'Stroke the breast of the player on your right.' But that happened to be Divya. So I put my hand under her blouse from behind and massaged her breast. I had always wanted to hold those lovely fleshy mounds of hers. I didn't bother to look where the left fork might've led."

Aarti looked questioningly at Divya.

"I got really excited when he massaged by breasts," she answered the unasked question. "I closed my eyes and hoped it would last for a long time. But it didn't. The game still had a long way to go."

"It took a while," Chirag reminisced, "because you keep going around the board until all the players lost their clothes. To be fair, we had decided in advance that we all officially wore only four articles of clothing: a t-shirt, shorts, socks and underwear for the men, a blouse, skirt, bra and panties for the women."

"So who was the first to reveal their naked glory?" Nagesh asked.

"Me," piped up Divya, "after a lot of groping, kissing and teasing."

"Once we were all naked, Divya and Gautam decoded they wanted to continue to play the game," Chirag continued. "So we began to play the second stage."

"I made the first roll, a 2." Divya said. "I landed on a square that said, "Two players will do a 69 for 1 min.' So I rolled the dice to determine which guy and which girl would do it. Because there were eight sides to the dice but only four people, we agreed to assign two numbers to each player. So mine were 2 and 6. Gautam's were 3 and 7, Rekha's 1 and 5, and Chirag's 4 and 8."
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Divya paused as she remembered what followed.

"I threw the dice, a 6! I had to a 69 but with who? So I rolled again. Another 6, so it didn't count. I rolled again. And this time I got a 3. I would have to a 69 with my husband in front of my friends!"

"Did you?" Aarti asked.

"Yeah, we did."

"It was really hot to watch them," Chirag said.

"Then it was my turn to roll the dice," said Gautam. "I rolled a 4. Since square 3 was a fork I chose to go left to a square which said 'Arouse a player until he/she gets excited.' I chose Rekha. I fondled her breasts, stroked thighs and let my fingers explore her hot hairy triangle. I looked to see Divya's reaction. She seemed mesmerized."

"We were already hot and horny after completing the first part of the game," Divya recalling with obvious excitement. "But the second stage was so much more intimate. We played a few more rounds but never really ended the game. Before I knew it, I found myself in Chirag's arms. I felt him press his naked body against me, his hard cock against my belly. We kissed and stroked, making ourselves hotter and hornier."

Divya stopped for a moment to catch her breath.

"Easy girl," Gautam said. "We're still in the restaurant."

"Sorry," she said. "Anyway, I was in a hopeless state of horniness," Divya continued. "Chirag's hungry look told me he wanted sex with me as badly as I wanted sex with him. I saw Chirag put on a condom. Remember, this was our first swap," she added parenthetically. "I looked at Gautam. I saw he already had a condom on. So I knew what he wanted to do. No more words needed to be exchanged, just spouses. It was a hot night. I will never forget it."

"No kidding," Aarti said good-naturedly. Her face was flushed.

"You seem to like to hear the details even though it embarrasses you to hear them, Aarti," Divya observed laughing.

Aarti flushed again.

"You got that right," said Nagesh as everyone else joined in the laughter.

"The next thing I remember," Divya continued, "Chirag was pushing my thighs apart. He wanted me to open my legs more. I did. He took it for it was, an invitation to invade my body with his. He was so eager but he didn't rush it. He put his cock at my entrance and moved oh so slowly inside, sometimes stopping and retracting. I could feel the folds of my pussy wrap around his cock just as my legs wrapped around his waist. I was already so worked up. He made it worse by teasing me, withdrawing is cock until only its tip was in my whole. Then he plunged right back in again."
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
"And what about you, Gautam?" Nagesh asked.

"What can I say," said Gautam. "Rekha is a very sexy woman. The lust in her eyes told me everything I needed to know. I could even smell her excitement. She was soaking wet even before I started stroking her pussy. The thought of having hot sex with my best friend's hot wife was almost too much for me. If I had any doubts, and I didn't," he laughed, "Rekha made sure I had no chance to change my mind! She grabbed my cock and cupped my balls. I thought I couldn't get harder but it sure felt like I did!"

"He's probably starting to get a hard-on just talking about it!" Divya laughed, whispering to her tablemates. "My old man is making himself horny."

"Touché," Gautam said obviously embarrassed.

"This is not the time to be touched," she whispered to her husband. Divya obviously understood the literal meaning of the French word.

Gautam's embarrassment deepened but he smiled good-naturedly.

"So what happened?" asked Nagesh. "Are we getting to story's climax?"

Aarti poked her husband in the rib for his corny joke, smiling. "Nagesh! Don't be so rude."

"You bet," Divya affirmed. "I opened my legs wider. I told Chirag to stop teasing me and just do me. He charged right in, mounted me in one thrust, ramming me as if he were trying to bust down the castle doors. I loved it."

Her tablemates laughed at her vivid imagery.

"Now you know why I own a house and not a castle," Gautam said dryly.

Everyone laughed.

"Rekha wasn't much slower," Gautam said. "She grabbed my condom-covered cock, pointed it toward her entrance and sat down on my rod. Oh, what a wonderful feeling it was to have Rekha's sweet bun wrapped around my spicy sausage! I was so worked up I could barely hold back. I tried to warn her."

"I was ready and I told him to go for it," Rekha interjected.

"Once she said that, it was too much for me," Gautam confirmed. "I lost all restraint. I think I had the biggest cum of my life that evening."

"What happened after that?" Nagesh asked.

"We talked it out," Divya replied. "We agreed to take our friendship to a new level through shared sexual intimacy. We became close friends with terrific benefits."

"And what happened after that," Nagesh asked.

"After a little rest, we made out again that evening," Chirag said. "Sharing spouses seemed to have given us the energy for a second round much sooner than would normally have been the case."

"And when did you stop using condoms," Nagesh asked.

"After that first night, the four of us had a frank talk," Rekha said. "We knew we were clean. We believed Divya and Gautam when they told us they had never fooled around outside their marriage until they swung with us. We agreed safes weren't necessary as long as it was just us four us."

After Aarti and Nagesh told their adventure during desert and coffee.

Finally, Chirag noted that it was time to let the staff prepare the table for the second sitting. "Let's change into something more comfortable first, then continue our party in our stateroom. Say, in an hour?" he suggested.
Everyone agreed.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply