An Indian couple exploring the Swinger lifestyle by divya_baby
Chris nuzzled her neck, rubbed her bare belly and briefly let his fingers slip beneath the strap of her panties. "You're so soft. Your skin is so smooth, so perfect," he whispered. "I've got to see more."

Chris unsnapped her bra. It fell away. He tossed it on top of the discarded blouse. He gazed at her beautiful twin mounds. His hands approach her breast, fondled them. Her nipples were already erect. He licked his lips. He had a sudden urge to nurse at her breasts. He brought his mouth to a nipple, twirling his tongue around them, licking them and sucking on them. He did the same to her other breast.

For several minutes, Chris switched back and forth between her tits, using mouth and tongue, hands and fingers, to stimulate them. Aarti's nipples seemed to harden even more. They almost felt like little stones. To Chris, her luscious breasts were gourmet delights that had to be tasted and savoured to be enjoyed and appreciated.

One of Chris's hands wandered down her belly, only to encounter her lower garments.

"Please remove the skirt," he said breathing heavily.

Aarti slipped the skirt off, putting it on the same pile as the other discarded garments. She now wore only panties.

Chris's eyes shone with his unrestrained lust. He was open-mouthed with wonder at her luscious sexual beauty. She squirmed underneath his lewd gaze, and yet it thrilled her too.

With Aarti almost nude, Chris finally took off his t-shirt. He reached for Aarti again. He couldn't keep his hands off her. Again, he explored the contours of her body. One hand slipped into the panties making its way to her erotic centre. He probed. He slipped a finger into her, but not before gently brushing against her clitoris. He probed some more.

Aarti gasped in pleasure. Suddenly, she felt oddly weak. Something in her broke; the remnants of resistance vanished. At this moment, right now, she belonged to Chris. She wanted him to take her, use her, fill her, make her reach that ultimate peak of pleasure her body now craved.

"Take off the panties," he demanded.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
She removed them without hesitation. It was her last piece of clothing. The thought of exposing her most intimate parts to Chris thrilled her, excited her.

"Open your legs," ordered Chris.

Aarti obeyed, knowing it was an open invitation to Chris to take her in whatever way he wanted. Her submission to his lust was complete. There was no doubting her sexual excitement. Her vaginal juices oozed from her female opening even as Chris approached.

"So beautiful," he gasped almost breathlessly. He made no attempt to hide his urgent desire.

Chris's fingers brushed through Aarti's public hair. They wandered along the outer folds of her vulva, then between the outer and inner labia. He inserted a finger, then another, into her moist entrance, gently massaging her clitoris from the inside of the womb. He pulled out his fingers, put them to his nose and then into his mouth. He licked his fingers clean.

"Truly a gourmet's delight," he said, "it smells good and it tastes even better. I'm hungry for you, Aarti. I want to eat you. Please lie down," he added.

With his fantasy of having sex with this gorgeous woman about to become reality, Chris seemed to pause.

Nagesh could tell he was telling himself to slow down, to stay in control. Clearly, Chris wanted to relish every second of his seduction of this beautiful, naked Japanese doll.

Chris glanced at Nagesh again as if worried that he might suddenly get jealous and stop him from realizing his fantasy, or that Nagesh was just using him to get her worked up, only to interrupt him, take his place, and send him back to his stateroom unsatisfied.

Mentally, Chris shrugged his shoulders. He was old enough to remember Sandra Dee. She had a hit song entitled 'Que sera, que sera.' What will be, will. For now, at least he had every intention of continuing.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Chris's mouth watered. "Lift your butt for a second," he said. As Aarti lifted her butt, Chris placed a pillow under her gorgeous ass. "This will give me a full view of the valley between your legs."

Not only did he get an even better view, he also got easier access to all her intimate feminine parts.

Chris dropped onto his knees. His hands stroked her silky-soft inner thighs. Her skin felt like the softest velvet. His hands travelled slowly but inexorably, along a path that led to her humid hole. He noticed she kept her bush trimmed.

Again, he stroked around her outer and inner labia and clitoris, repeating until he heard Aarti sigh her pleasure. The more he stroked, the more she sighed. Her legs gradually opened of their own accord, granting him easier access to his target. More moisture oozed from her opening. The scent became stronger.

"Open your legs a little wider," he said.

As Aarti acquiesced, Chris turned his attention once more to her love organ. He approached them, not with his fingers, but with his mouth and lips. The closer Chris got to her pussy, the more excited and the more impatient he became. He started to lick each and every part of her pussy. The taste of this woman's now freely flowing erotic juices was exquisite. He knew his ministration was having the desired affect on her because her body and legs twitched at his oral and lingual touch.

Aarti moaned. She grew more excited. She loved his attention. She also knew she would soon reach a point where she would have an orgasm induced, for the first time, by a man who was not her husband.

Chris continued to lick the Asian woman's lower love lips, slowly going up and down the folds of her labia, passing over the clitoris every time he approached it.

After a few minutes, Chris put his hands on her thighs, urged her to open her legs wider. She was now totally exposed to his erotic assault. Chris French-kissed her nether lips as passionately as if they were her mouth. Every so often he pulled out his tongue to lick hef labia and slurp her clitoris.

Aarti mewled like a kitten. Her legs kicked and twitched under his lingual onslaught, his mouth bringing her to the edge of sexual bliss. Aarti didn't want him to stop. It was already too late to stop herself. Her climax was approaching as Chris avidly fed at her vulva.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Suddenly, she felt spasms ripple through her body. And then it struck, a massive orgasm. All thought of her husband, or anything else in the rest of the world, disappeared. The centre of her erotic universe was on fire. She could only think about the burst of pleasure between her legs, which spread to encompass her entire body. Her brain knew only what her body was telling her.

"Oh god, oh god," she moaned. "More, more!"

Nagesh watched his lust-besotted wife in total fascination. He pondered what he should do. He could call it an evening. He could tell Chris to stop, now that he had induced an orgasm in his wife, or... he could let Chris continue. It was his decision. He ached with excitement. How wild! How erotic so see his wife's legs spread wide-open to another man, seeing him slurping away at her pussy as if his life depended on it.

Still Chris kept licking, and sucking at her hot box.

"Oh! Ah! Oh god! Here it comes again. I'm cumming again!" she cried.

She sweated. She panted. She had never experienced two orgasms in a row from cunnilingus.

"Oh god, that was so good," she moaned.

After a few moments, Aarti felt cool air surround her hot box. Chris had removed his skilful mouth. She lay still, breathing heavily. Her legs were still spread wide open. She was still too deep in her post-orgasmic haze to think about closing them.

After a few seconds, she began to think that Chris was finished with her, or maybe her husband stopped him. She was wrong. She tried to close her legs and couldn't. She realized Chris was still between her legs. She opened her eyes. He had his cock in his hand. His lust-crazed face told her he wanted satisfaction.

Nagesh felt the excitement of a cuckold as Chris stood between his wife's legs with his penis in hand. He wanted to see Chris fuck her, stick his rock-hard cock into his wife's quim, ram her with all his might.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Nagesh was so turned on by what he saw that he barely had the presence of mind to remember the condom. He had bought in the airport as part of his plan to have sex with Aarti somewhere on the ship's deck late at night. 'Not nice, to leave a mess behind,' he had thought to himself at the time.

Nagesh tapped Chris on his shoulder. At first, Chris took it to mean he had to stop. Instead, Nagesh put the condom in his free hand. Chris understood. Nagesh was giving him permission to fuck his wife but he had to use the condom.

Aarti's post-orgasmic haze had cleared just enough for her to notice what Nagesh gave Chris.

"Fuck her, Chris. Fuck her hard," she heard her husband tell Chris. "Make it an experience she'll never forget for the rest of her life."

Aarti was shocked. Her husband just gave Chris permission to mount her. Throughout their years of marriage, no man, other than her husband, had ever penetrated her. Then again, she reminded herself, on this night, she already experienced three other firsts. No other man, besides her husband of course, had ever seen her nude. No man, other than Nagesh, had ever performed cunnilingus on her. And no man, other than the father of her children, had brought her to mind-blowing orgasm.

It occurred to Aarti that if she wanted to. She could stop what was about to happen within the few seconds it took for Chris to remove the rest of his clothes and roll on the condom. But she wanted to experience another first, her fourth one of the night, the thrill of having a cock belonging to another man, a man other than Nagesh, thrusting his hot rod into her most intimate place, her womb!

'Oh my god, it's about to happen,' she thought to herself becoming excited. ''I'm just lying here with my legs wide-open. There's not a single heterosexual man on the planet that would take a woman's wide-open legs as anything but a yes. But I can't help myself. I don't want it to stop. I want Chris to fuck me.'

Aarti felt the thrill of the new and the forbidden overtake her. She waited for Chris to invade what had been her husband's sexual inner sanctum.

Chris placed the head of his swollen penis at her vaginal opening. He mounted her with one thrust, driving himself into her up to the hilt.

"Oh yes," she said out loud as she felt his hardness enter her vagina.

'Resistance is futile. I don't want to resist,' Aarti thought to herself. 'I just want to get thoroughly fucked.'

"And conforms with rule 3," she added out loud.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Chris didn't know what she meant but Nagesh knew. She was referring to their rule that nothing happens unless they both agreed it could.

Once again, Chris shrugged mentally. Why would he care what it meant? He was getting what he wanted and what a ride this was going to be.

Pumping slowly at first but he soon increased his pace. The two lovers were primed to fever pitch. Chris knew that it wouldn't take long before they would both reach their climaxes. Neither could, would or wanted to wait.

Both sets of hips were in motion as they humped again and again against each other, Chris trying to penetrate as deeply as he could go and Aarti trying to clasp onto his cock and draw him into her.

Suddenly the two lovers burst into simultaneous orgasms. All restraint was lost. They grunted and groaned, moaned and mewled. Their passions drove away any pretence of human thought. They rutted like animals.

And then it was over. Both lay still for a few moments. They were spent, exhausted, trying to catch their breath. The odour of sweat and sexual juices permeated the stateroom.

Finally, Chris dismounted slowly, carefully holding onto the condom to prevent leakage. He removed it once he had completely withdrawn, carefully wrapped it up in toilet paper, and dumped into a bag provided by the ship for the disposal of sanitary products.

Chris turned to Nagesh. "You're a lucky guy. She's one hot babe."

"She's not done, though," Nagesh replied. "Now she has to deal with me."

With that, Chris left, never to be seen again. They never learned his last name. Nagesh locked the stateroom door behind him.

There was a vacancy to fill. He took Chris's place between his wife's legs. Her come-hither look was all the invitation he needed, as if he needed one. Husband and wife fucked until they came, showered and then fell into a deep sleep.

Neither Aarti nor Nagesh spoke about the last night on the ship until they got home. Both knew it was a night they would never forget.

Since their children happened to come for March break, they agreed to hold off any discussion about it until their children had gone back to university. It gave them time to mull over the significance of what happened.

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
A week later, Nagesh decided it was a good time to bring up the cruise experience. "Not in my wildest dreams did I expect something like that to happen. I don't know what overcame me. I just felt this overwhelming urge for something totally different."

"'Different' is an understatement," she said laconically. "But I'm worried you're mad at me in some way. I behaved like slut and I enjoyed it too! Are you mad at me for saying that, Nagesh. Are you?"

"No, hon," Nagesh said. "I was worried you might be angry at me for letting it happen."

"No I'm not mad at you," she assured him, laughing. "I thank you for allowing me to have such a uniquely wild experience. But weren't you a little bit jealous?" she asked.

"Hell, no. Chris got only one shot at what I've been able to have for, what, 24 years now! He's the one who should be jealous. He now knows what he is missing. He now knows I'm the one with the hot wife!"

"May I ask another question?" Aarti asked.

"Sure, hon."

"Are you a cuckold? Is watching some guy fuck me your thing?" she asked.

Nagesh thought about it for a while.

"To be honest," he finally answered, "it was a real turn-on to see Chris have his way with you. But I don't want to make a habit of it. As a general rule, if you're going to fun with some guy, I want my share of fun with some girl."

"Do you think I've turned into a whore?" she blushed.

"No, Aarti, you're no whore. A whore is someone who gives herself away to anybody. You're not like that. You always think about what is best for me, for us, and for our family. You've never acted differently. You are an unselfish person."

She blushed again but with relief. She was worried Nagesh might have felt some residual resentment toward her. After all, he had been mainly a spectator. Then again, he also let it happen.

"We've tried to spice up our sex life over the years, but it was always just the two of us. I was a little worried because I had sex with someone from outside of our marriage. You didn't."
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
"I gave you permission," he observed.

"Still, it didn't seem right," she said.

"It's okay, really," he said.

"Can I say something else?" she asked.

"Sure, hon."

"Do you remember that questionnaire we did?"

"That was about two years ago," he recalled.

"We never finished our discussion. One of the questions was about submission." She paused. "This experience taught me that I like to submit sexually more than I had realized before. I let you take charge. I did what you wanted me to do, what Chris wanted me to do. It thrilled me to be something totally different from my normal life, to become a sex toy instead of some boring suburban wife and mother. I got to play the submissive, your submissive, and," she barely could get the words out, "his submissive."

"What happened with Chris," Nagesh said thoughtfully, "was almost an accident. The wine made us relax and caused our inhibitions to drop. We got carried away by the heat of the moment. Still, we both enjoyed ourselves. That's the main thing."

Aarti looked relieved. "I guess we were on some kind of sexual high and discovered things about ourselves, and each other, we never really knew before."

"High?" Nagesh said out loud laughing. "Don't forget horny. And speaking of horny..."

"What Nagesh?"

"I got an erection just talking about that night."

"And I'm getting wet talking about it too," she giggled.

"Well, we can't have that, can we? We have to do something about that. Okay, last one in the bedroom sucks on the other first!" he challenged and was gone before she could even react.

Aarti laughed and ran after him. This was a win-win situation. There would be no losers, no matter who 'won'.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
A year passed. The first anniversary of their first and only cruise was approaching.

Although the sex between them had been hot for several months after the cruise, in time it tapered off to pre-cruise levels. As much as they loved their family and their jobs, they recognized that the humdrum of normal living was once again having a dampening effect on their sex life.

"You know, hon," Nagesh suddenly announced, "I think it's time for a vacation. How about Southeast Asia, Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia, wherever or whatever you like. And if you don't care for Southeast Asia, I'm open to suggestions."

After some discussion, they decided to spend a week in Thailand for a 10-day tour of the country ending in Bangkok City. From there they would take a flight to Tokyo to board a cruise that would take them across the Indian ocean for a layover at Mumbai.

Bangkok City was their last stop. After taking a tour of the city itself, they explored the several of the city's markets. Bargaining was normal and expected in most of them. Curiously, the open-air market near their hotel didn't allow bargaining. With no air-conditioning, ceiling fans were going full blast.

Nagesh noticed the signs in English which said 'fixed price'. "I think they meant to say 'set price'," Nagesh commented.

"Don't be picky Nagesh. There's not much practical difference, is there? The guide told me you can buy souvenirs and arts and crafts just down the street in the air-conditioned department store. And you can bargain too!"

While walking through the side streets surrounding the open market, Aarti and Nagesh noticed several massage establishments. One offering Thai massage intrigued them. They had heard of Thai massage but had never experienced it.

They looked at each other. The same question was in their eyes.

"Doesn't hurt to ask," Nagesh said before Aarti had the chance to ask her question.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Although the lady at the front desk spoke very little English, Aarti and Nagesh managed to negotiate a one-hour massage, with a combination of gestures and pen-and-paper, for the equivalent of about 2500 INR.

Having agreed on the price, a young women gestured them to come inside. They were taken to a change room with lockers. Another woman entered, providing them some light cotton clothes. Her gestures clearly indicated they were to change their clothes and put their belongings into a locker. Each locker had its own key which was to be hung around their necks.

A few minutes later, two masseuses entered the locker room. Leading the couple to the massage room, they gestured to Aarti and Nagesh to sit on a bench next to the massage tables. They brought in two tubs of hot water filled with aromatic herbs and then left. About 10 minutes later, they returned. They massaged their feet, gradually working their way up to their knees and thighs. The vacationing couple was particularly intrigued by the way the young women used their knuckles on the soles of their feet. It hurt but it was a pleasant hurt.

After a while, their masseuses pointed toward the massage tables. They lay facedown, putting their faces into an opening at one end of the table. The masseuses massaged then from their necks down to their waists. It was so relaxing that Aarti and Nagesh almost fell asleep.

Suddenly it was over. An entire hour had passed by as if in a flash. Although they disappointed their time was up, they felt so good. They showed their appreciation to the two masseuses by offering them a generous tip, a tip they accepted gratefully.

"What did you like best about the massage?" Aarti asked back in the hotel room.

"The feel of her soft silken thighs against my sides," he replied.

"Nagesh! Did she give you a hard-on?" she demanded.

"No, I didn't get the chance," he chuckled. "As soon as I felt those soft silky thighs press against me, she started using those strong hands to probe and prod my muscles. What she did felt really good. It was sensuous but not sensual. It was a real massage, all business to them, and all relaxation for us. Still, it was very enjoyable. I would love to it again some day."

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
From Bangkok City, they boarded a ship whose cruise itinerary included several stops northward on South east Asian coasts then across to several more ports and finally down the Mumbai coast and the cruise would eventually head towards its final destination.

When they boarded the cruise ship, they had every intention of enjoying life on board the ship. Many onboard activities were similar to those on their first cruise but, this time, they decided to take an early sitting in the main restaurant.

The maitre d' offered them a choice of either a table for two or a larger table with other couples. They chose the latter. They were curious to hear about other passenger's travels and adventures. The maitre d' took them to a table located in a relatively isolated corner of the restaurant. Two couples were already there.

"May we join you?" Nagesh asked.

The two couples glanced to each other questioningly.

"Of course, please sit down." One of the men said. "My name is Chirag. This is my wife Rekha and these are our friends, Divya and Gautam."

Aarti and Nagesh exchanged handshakes and greetings with their new tablemates. They soon learned that the two couples, or at least the men, had been friends for a long time. In fact, they had organized their vacation together. The two couples were from Ahmedabad.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Aarti and Nagesh couldn't help but notice that one couple had an inter-caste marriage just as they did. Chirag's wife, Rekha, was South Indian while Chirag was Gujrati. They soon found that they had many interests in common. Aarti's and Rekha got along almost instantaneously. Within minutes they talked to each other like long-time friends.

Nagesh's roving eye noticed Rekha had unusually wide hips for a South Indian woman. He found such hips to be very attractive.

Aarti noticed his look. Unseen by the other two couples, she poked Nagesh's thigh underneath the table to remind him that staring was rude.

Rekha was almost 44 and her husband, Chirag, was 48. He once ran a home construction company but sold it about two years ago because he couldn't take the stress and the long hours any more. Both had adult children from previous marriages.

"I paid too much attention to making money," Chirag explained, "and neglected my first wife and family. So I lost them. I don't want to lose Rekha. I've got enough in savings and from the sale of my business to live my remaining years in relative ease."

Rekha's biography was dramatic in a different way than Chirag's. Her first husband had died in a car accident while their two children were still young. His life insurance enabled her to get by for a few years but it was always a struggle. As soon as both kids were in school, she went back to work, eventually finding a job as part-time physiotherapist, a profession she had given up after she married her first husband and started a family. It helped make ends meet but it was still a struggle.

She met Chirag met at a restaurant in a mall while they both shopped. Chirag took an instant liking to her. So when he discovered was a single mother with no current attachment, he walked over to her and introduced himself.

"I felt an instant rapport with him," Rekha explained. "And it has felt right ever since. We became friends, then lovers and finally spouses."
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Chirag was as average-looking guy but he had a very charming personality and some very interesting stories. You could tell that he was used to taking the lead. Rekha seemed to like his take-charge attitude. It was obvious to Aarti and Nagesh that they were very happy and comfortable with each other.

The other couple revealed they had known Chirag for most of their adult lives. Gautam and Chirag became best buddies in their college days. He was the same age as Chirag but bigger, hirsute, almost bear-like. He had a laid-back personality that oozed ease and confidence. He came across as being very protective of his wife but not in a possessive way.

Gautam married Divya, who was two years younger, at about the same time as Chirag married his first wife. They met in a teacher's college. After graduation both became teachers in a high school. Chirag and his first wife attended Divya and Gautam's wedding. Divya and Chirag attended both of Chirag's weddings. The couple had a son who also was currently in college.

Divya was petite and cute in bubbly sort of way. She was shorter than either Aarti or Rekha. Gautam was the distinctly larger than either Nagesh or Chirag. It made for a very sharp contrast in the physical appearance between husband and wife. Divya more than made up for her small stature with a lively personality that betokened a person who was not in the least bit intimidated by her husband's large size. She sometimes jumped in when he husband was talking only to continue the story he was already telling. Gautam never seemed to mind the interruption.

Nagesh thought of her as a human firecracker. 'Not like my Aarti,' he thought. "Aarti tends to be reserved in public but she's much livelier in the privacy of our home."

Aarti was amused by the interplay between the little brunette and her huge hairy husband. Their dynamic between the two was quite different from the calmer relationship Rekha and Chirag and Chirag seemed to enjoy. In some ways, they reminded her of the relationship she had with Nagesh. It didn't take long for Aarti to connect with Divya too.

The dinner conversation among the six was interesting and sometimes even animated. Clearly the six got along well together. Time passed quickly. It took a reminder from the waiter that the sitting for the next group of passengers was about to begin. They need a few minutes to prepare the table for the next group.

As they all stood to leave, Chirag spoke. "Aarti and Nagesh, we really enjoyed your company. Would you like to join our table every evening?"
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
"Absolutely," Aarti said. "We'd love to."

"Good, I'll arrange with the maitre d' to make sure we have the same table at the same time every evening. Okay?"

"That's fine by us," Nagesh said as they went off to the theatre to watch the early show.

Now that Aarti and Nagesh had become friends with the two couples, they inevitably noticed them about the ship, participating in the ship's activities. Sometimes, the two couples would sit in the lounges either reading or listening to the music.

While Aarti and Nagesh both danced, they noticed their male friends were not keen on dancing. Lacking willing spouses, Rekha and Divya danced with each other.

On the dance floor, Nagesh said to his wife: "You don't mind if I talk to the guys a bit, do you?"

"No problem. They're playing disco. You don't like that kind of music. I'll gyrate on the floor with Rekha and Divya."

The three men talked about their excursions and what they did, or did not do, while on the ship.

"Don't you guys like to dance?" Nagesh asked.

"Not interested," Gautam stated succinctly. "Two left feet."

"Same here," Chirag added. "I just like to hear the music and watch the girls. By the way, you two are pretty good. Our women never really learned anything. They just do whatever comes into their heads."

"Don't you get bored just sitting there?" Nagesh asked.

"Hell, no!" Chirag interjected. The weather is sunny and hot. The girls are dressed accordingly. That means we get to admire their oh-so-womanly figures."

"And I've noticed it isn't just your own wife's ass you two have been admiring," Nagesh joked.

Caught off guard, neither Chirag not Gautam knew what to say. They sniggered.

"Guilty as charged. Are we that obvious?" Chirag asked smiling broadly.

"Yes," Nagesh chuckled. He didn't miss the use of the plural.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Gautam just smiled like the Cheshire Cat.

Having just come off the dance floor, Divya caught the last part of the conversation.

The human firecracker had a mischievous look in her eye. "So you two have been sitting there just to look at our asses. And I'll put money on it you've been enjoying the view Aarti's been giving you too."

The men grinned and looked embarrassed at the same time. They were a little uncomfortable about how Nagesh might react to Divya's statement.

Nagesh was amused by this turn of events. 'So they were admiring three asses, not two,' he thought.

"Not to worry," Aarti jumped in, "I have no doubt that my husband took advantage of talking to you guys to enjoy the view too. I noticed how his eyes flicked between talking to you men looking at us on the dance floor. He's not very good at being furtive."

It was Nagesh's turn to grin and be embarrassed at the same time.

Chirag and Gautam laughed. The gang of four had become the gang of six.

After that incident, Aarti and Nagesh noticed a turn in the nature of their evening dinner conversations. Dirty jokes and salacious stories were exchanged more often and more openly but not so loudly that other people at other tables could hear.

Nagesh noticed that their table was in a relatively isolated location. 'It was a good thing,' he thought. 'Otherwise those guys wouldn't be able to talk in such a risqué manner.' He was beginning to suspect that the choice of table was no accident.

Nagesh also noticed that on some occasions Rekha would go in Gautam's company and Divya would be Chirag's company. Nagesh's curiosity was soon satisfied when the issue of what interested the couples as couples and as individuals came up for discussion. The two couples explained that sometimes one spouse's interests matched with their opposite number in the other couple.

"Sometimes it's useful to exchange spouses," Gautam observed. "Divya and Chirag like to play trivia together. Their combined and complementary knowledge makes them valuable members of their trivia teams. Rekha and I like to walk a few laps around the promenade deck while they're playing trivia. So we swap."

Gautam laughed, seemingly at his choice of words.

"And of course, sometimes we guys have our interests and the girls have theirs." Gautam continued. "But as you've noticed, sometimes the women share an activity while we guys share our own."

"Yeah, Chirag added jokingly, "the women like to dance and we like to watch."

'It sounds reasonable enough,' Nagesh thought to himself, 'but there seems to be other pieces in this puzzle. It almost sounded as if they were making a save after tripping up. Tripping on what?' he wondered.

Later, Nagesh related his observations to Aarti, including their choice of words. At first, Aarti thought he was reading too much into it. Later, she would find out how wrong she was.

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
A few days later, the table conversation turned to a discussion on sexual attitudes. Aarti and Nagesh found out that their tablemates shared their tolerant views of human sexuality. They all agreed what took place between consenting adults in private was nobody else's business but that of the consenting adults, no matter what those consenting adults decided to do. They also shared the view that deceit and deception were incompatible with a happy relationship."

At this point, Aarti, who was in analytical mode, drew on her one and only swinging experience to blurted out: "So if a spouse consents to an extramarital affair, that's okay."

Caught off guard, the other five went silent for a few moments.

Perky Divya finally jumped in. "Yeah, that's what it means."

After several moments of collective embarrassment, Chirag suggested it was time to leave the restaurant. "It's been a very interesting evening but we have to let the staff do their thing in preparation for the next sitting."

The tablemates returned to their staterooms.

"I think you may be right after all, hon," Aarti said once they closed the stateroom door. "I think they're swingers."

"Could be," Nagesh agreed. "Could very well be."
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
The next evening was a special occasion. It was Rekha's birthday. To mark the occasion, Chirag ordered three bottles of red wine. Nagesh offered to pay a share but Chirag adamantly refused.

"I don't ask friends to pay their share when I invite them to a party," he said emphatically. "And I certainly consider you two to be our friends."

"We're bosom buddies! Gautam said.

"All bosoms are your buddies," was his wife's rejoinder.

Everyone laughed, then drank, ate and laughed some more.

"What do you guys say to continuing our party in our suite? Chirag said. "Dress comfortably. I don't like stuffiness, especially in this hot climate."

When Aarti and Nagesh heard the number they realized that Chirag and Rekha occupied one of the ship's largest, most expensive suites. The ship's deck plan indicated it was about three times the size of their stateroom.

Gautam and Divya agreed immediately.

Aarti and Nagesh exchanged glances.

"Don't worry," Chirag said. "If you don't want to come, or if you do come and decide to leave early, the four of us will still have our fun." Chirag emphasized the words 'our'.

Back in the stateroom, Aarti mentioned to Nagesh that she thought the table conversation was taking a strange turn. "What to do you think he meant when he said we could leave at any time? Isn't that obvious?"

"Use the logic I know you have, Aarti," her husband replied. "If you put all these little things together, what they say, the way they said it, and the way they related to each other, I think it's better than 50-50 chance they intend to swing."

"Oh," Aarti let out, her eyes glinting.

She lowered them to see what he was thinking. He had a hard-on.

"I see you're developing an opinion," she smiled slyly. "We can always leave or say no, right?"

"As always my love," he replied smiling. "Let's change."

Nagesh got out of his business casual clothing and into his shorts and t-shirt. Aarti was about to change into a blouse and short skirt. She inspected them as if she were thinking whether they were the right things to wear.

"I think, Aarti, you're a little excited by the idea of a swingers' party. I saw that glint in your eyes," he added. "The prospect of attending a party where they might be sex turns you on too. Right? And if you want to get into the 'swing' of things," he said emphasizing his double entendre, you might as well forget about the bra."
So Aarti took off the bra and put on the blouse. Nagesh saw two points of interest poking underneath her blouse. The couple decided to wait a few minutes to let their sexual parts calm down. It wouldn't do to look aroused in public.

A few minutes later, Aarti and Nagesh arrived at Chirag and Rekha's luxurious stateroom. They knocked.

Rekha opened the door and smiled. "Please come in. We've got snacks, juices and bottles of water on the side table. Chirag is about to serve the wine. And no," she added, when she saw Nagesh start to say something, "don't ask to share the cost. It's still against our rules."
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Aarti and Nagesh took a seat together on the sofa. They noticed almost immediately that, Gautam and Divya, although man and wife, sat on opposite sides of the room. Gautam was sitting stern in relation to the ship, and Divya was sitting aft. From Aarti and Nagesh's perspective, he was sitting on the left side of the room and his wife was on the right side.

This situation didn't last for long. After Chirag poured the wine and distributed half-full glasses, he sat down beside Divya. Rekha finished putting the snacks and drinks on the side table and took a place next to Gautam.

"Well, let's enjoy ourselves." Chirag said. "Now we don't have to worry about what those people in the restaurant might hear... or see."

With years of business experience as the head of his own company, Chirag was clearly used to being the leader, the guy who took the initiative.

"To a great cruise with great friends!" he said raising his glass of wine.

"Cheers." Everyone said.

They all took a sip.

"Bottoms up," said Nagesh, knowing the effect that wine would eventually have on his wife.

'That husband of mine knows I'm already feeling the effects of the wine we drank at dinner,' Aarti mused silently. 'I feel a little relaxed already. Now he's trying to get me loosen me up even more.'

Aarti decided she was okay with his toast although she had a case of nerves about what might transpire later. Aarti raised her glass to her husband, then to the other two couples. Down the hatch went the wine.

Nagesh understood the message Aarti's action conveyed. She was willing to stay and still open to go further, but was fighting a bout of nerves.

"I'm nervous about this too," he whispered to her. "This is new to both of us."

Nagesh expected Chirag to take the initiative. He was not to be disappointed.

While Aarti and Nagesh were thinking their private thoughts, the conversation between the other two couples became more ribald. The jokes became naughtier and much more sexual.

Nagesh told several corny jokes, but Gautam told the corniest joke of all.

"I've got one for you," Gautam said, "although it would be funnier if at least one of your were a smoker."

"Oh god," Divya muttered, "that one's awful."

Gautam ploughed ahead. "A couple just finished having sex. The man lights a cigarette, and says to his lover: 'Do you smoke after sex?' She looks between her legs and says: 'I don't know. I've never looked."

A roar of laughter followed.

"You win, Gautam," Nagesh conceded. "That's the best joke of the evening."

While dirty jokes and naughty riddles were being told, Aarti and Nagesh noticed that the two couples seemed to move closer to their sofa mates. Chirag and Gautam put an arm around the women sitting next to them. Chirag was caressing Divya's lower ribs with his other hand – from the inside of her blouse.

"Let's flip to see who does the show," Chirag said to Gautam.

Aarti and Nagesh raised their eyebrows. A show? What show? They waited to see what would happen next.

Chirag and Gautam flipped. Gautam won.

"Ha!" was all Gautam said as he began to nuzzle Rekha's neck, slowly moving his lips up and down Rekha's neck and occasionally nibbling underneath her earlobe.

Rekha's eyes closed. Apparently she wasn't caught off-guard; quite to the contrary, she was obviously enjoying his attention.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
While his mouth was paying attention to Rekha's neck, Gautam's right hand made its way underneath Rekha's blouse toward her breasts. He massaged one breast and then the other. She had no bra on.

Rekha sighed.

"Hold on a sec," he said.

Gautam repositioned himself so that the four spectators could see what he was doing more clearly. It also allowed him to access both of Rekha's breasts from behind. Once more, he began massaging her twin mounds.

Rekha's pleasure was obvious. Her fully erect nipples pressed against her blouse.

"More," she said.

Gautam unbuttoned her blouse and slipped it from her shoulder. He tossed it onto the windowsill. He resumed his massaging of Rekha's breasts and kiss her, and nibble on her neck and ears.

"You're so good at his, Gautam," Rekha sighed.

Because Chirag and Divya were sitting on the opposite side of the room, Nagesh had to turn away from the sexy scene to see how they reacted to the spectacle of seeing their spouses intimately fondling each other. He saw no jealousy. Quite to the contrary, the other not-married-to-each-other couple were watching their marriage partners just as intently as he and Aarti. They both cast lustful glances at their marriage partners -- and at each other. In fact, they were fondling each other as they watched, but seemed to hold back from going further to allow Gautam and Rekha to do their show.

Aarti, meanwhile, was entirely focused on the torrid scene in front of her. She watched Gautam nudge Rekha to face him. When she turned her head, he gave Chirag's wife a deep and passionate kiss, holding her head with one hand while his other hand slid down toward the vee of her body.

"Take off your t-shirt, Gautam," she gasped. "It's not fair. I'm half-naked and you're fully dressed.

Gautam removed his t-shirt.

Rekha put her mouth to Gautam's nipples, taking one into her mouth and then the other. He grunted in pleasure.

Rekha turned to Aarti and Nagesh. "Some men get turned on by this too."

That statement told Aarti and Nagesh that Chirag's wife had intimate and direct knowledge of what turned on Chirag's best friend.

Nagesh understood what Chirag's game was. Rekha and Gautam were staging an erotic scene in order to turn on the new couple. It worked. Nagesh developed a raging hard-on as he watched the spectacle unfold. Sitting behind Aarti on her left side, he had a sudden urge to imitate the scene he was watching. He gave into that urge. Sliding his hands underneath his wife's blouse, reached for her twin peaks, and began to massage them.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Aarti was turned on too. She made no objection as she let Nagesh's hands roam under her blouse. Her nipples were fully erect and hard in moments; her pussy became wet. The sensual sight, sounds and sensations of sexual seduction were having a profound on her. She was breathing heavily.

Aarti seemed to be in some sort of trance. It was almost as if Rekha and Gautam's sex show had hypnotized her. In a sense it did. Aarti had never expected, not even her wildest dreams, to see people engage in live sexual foreplay with every intention of going all the way. She wasn't even conscious of the fact that she was staring at them in total fascination.

Nagesh realized that his wife was in a state of erotic shock. Aarti made no attempt to turn her eyes away from Rekha and Gautam even as they began to loosen and unbutton each other's remaining clothes and took even more sexual liberties with each other.

'But would Aarti do more than just watch?' Nagesh wondered. He decided to find out.

"I have to go the washroom," Nagesh whispered in her ear.

'Don't go now!' she managed to think. 'Not now! I want your hands on my boobies.'

Aarti only nodded, not taking her eyes off the amorous couple. She was so engrossed by the scene in front of her, it didn't even occur to her that what her husband just said made no sense. Firstly, Nagesh had used the washroom just before they left their stateroom. Secondly, men with hard-ons can't urinate.

Nagesh still had his hard-on and he didn't go the washroom. Instead, he looked toward Chirag and gave him a nod, slightly waving his head toward Aarti.

Chirag understood. He moved to take Nagesh's place, his eyes shining in horny anticipation of new exotic pussy. Nagesh meanwhile took Chirag's place beside Divya.

Aarti didn't even look behind her when the new pair of hands reached for her twin mounds. She assumed they belonged to Nagesh.

'Great, he's back,' she thought. 'Oh, those hands feel so nice on me again.' Her eyes were still glued to the erotic couple in front of her.

Meanwhile, Rekha took off her shorts and was now wearing only her panties. Gautam insisted she take those off too. Rekha obliged him as Gautam removed his clothes. He was not only the biggest of the three men, but, it was easy to see, he was also, by far, the hairiest.

Now completely nude, both stars of the show resumed their kissing and fondling. Rekha started massaging Gautam's erect cock while her lover's hands roamed up and down her body. Eventually one of his hands strayed to her furry triangle where it stayed for some minutes.

Aarti watched intently. She could tell from the expression on the woman's face that she was enjoying whatever his buried fingers were doing. Aarti imagined Rekha's pussy was very wet. She wondered what it would be like to have Gautam's big hairy fingers playing with her pussy.

As that erotic thought excited her, a finger insinuated itself in her panties, a second, then two more. Restrained though they were by her panties, four fingertips gently brushed through her pubic hair. She briefly closed her eyes enjoying the sensation.

Aarti opened her eyes again to watch as the two lovers kissed and fondled their way to what was for many people a forbidden coupling. Aarti felt a kiss on her neck. The expert hands flowed back underneath her blouse to resume the massaging of her breasts. After a while, they wandered back down the front of her body until they reached her panties-covered love nest.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply