Misc. Erotica The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust'
I have planned this story as a trilogy. Second and third parts will be posted in a new thread. All your questions about Kiran, Manisha and Priyanka will be answered in second part. Thank you all for couraging me from start till end of part 1.
[+] 3 users Like _X_'s post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(16-06-2020, 12:51 PM)_X_ Wrote: I have planned this story as a trilogy. Second and third parts will be posted in a new thread. All your questions about Kiran, Manisha and Priyanka will be answered in second part. Thank you all for couraging me from start till end of part 1.

Nice.  clps Please share the thread links in this thread as well for all followers
[+] 1 user Likes viva2603's post
Like Reply
(16-06-2020, 12:51 PM)_X_ Wrote: I have planned this story as a trilogy. Second and third parts will be posted in a new thread. All your questions about Kiran, Manisha and Priyanka will be answered in second part. Thank you all for couraging me from start till end of part 1.

When r u going to start it?
[Image: 7f3eac9b49640ff18c05914fa2810247.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Deepakpuma's post
Like Reply
pls start soon...
[+] 1 user Likes longindian_axe's post
Like Reply
Waiting for next part.... When r u going to start???
[+] 1 user Likes BossBaby's post
Like Reply
bro.. when can we see the next part?? waiting eagerly...
Like Reply
Bro eagerly waiting for your next part. Pls tell us when are you going to start it ? It's so long completed part 1 pls continue soon bro
[Image: 7f3eac9b49640ff18c05914fa2810247.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Deepakpuma's post
Like Reply
Bro pls start next part it's almost been a month...
Like Reply
Eagerly waiting for your next update...
[+] 1 user Likes Isaac's post
Like Reply
bro awesome next part time?
[+] 1 user Likes paamu_buss's post
Like Reply
bro. pls start the next part now.. eagerly waiting..
Like Reply
Super super super and wonderful story waiting for part 2
[+] 1 user Likes Gogi57's post
Like Reply
Good story, can't wait for part 2
[+] 2 users Like reddzak09's post
Like Reply
Please start the second part soon
[+] 1 user Likes vishuvanathan's post
Like Reply
next horseride part date ?
[+] 1 user Likes paamu_buss's post
Like Reply
(16-06-2020, 09:00 PM)Deepakpuma Wrote: When r u going to start it?

(17-06-2020, 08:42 AM)longindian_axe Wrote: pls start soon...

(17-06-2020, 05:05 PM)BossBaby Wrote: Waiting for next part.... When r u going to start???

(24-06-2020, 09:06 PM)longindian_axe Wrote: bro.. when can we see the next part?? waiting eagerly...

(30-06-2020, 06:08 PM)Deepakpuma Wrote: Bro eagerly waiting for your next part. Pls tell us when are you going to start it ? It's so long completed part 1 pls continue soon bro

(04-07-2020, 07:24 AM)BossBaby Wrote: Bro pls start next part it's almost been a month...

(17-07-2020, 11:56 AM)Isaac Wrote: Eagerly waiting for your next update...

(17-07-2020, 12:36 PM)paamu_buss Wrote: bro awesome next part time?

(18-07-2020, 07:30 AM)longindian_axe Wrote: bro. pls start the next part now.. eagerly waiting..

(20-07-2020, 10:17 AM)Gogi57 Wrote: Super super super and wonderful story waiting for part 2

(29-08-2020, 01:28 AM)reddzak09 Wrote: Good story, can't wait for part 2

(29-08-2020, 06:22 AM)vishuvanathan Wrote: Please start the second part soon

(29-08-2020, 07:13 AM)paamu_buss Wrote: next horseride part date ?

Thank you all friends for keeping the patience. You all gave so much love and kept supporting me throughout the first part.
Like Reply
Now its time for the second part of this story. Friends if you have any question regarding the first part or if you want to suggest something then please send me it in Private message. I will post the second part in this thread only. The first update of the second part will be posted on 7th of September so friends you can send your questions and suggestion until the next couple of days.
[+] 4 users Like _X_'s post
Like Reply
(04-09-2020, 08:30 PM)_X_ Wrote: Now its time for the second part of this story. Friends if you have any question regarding the first part or if you want to suggest something then please send me it in Private message. I will post the second part in this thread only. The first update of the second part will be posted on 7th of September so friends you can send your questions and suggestion until the next couple of days.

Nothing more to suggest bro...just give us quick updates ? dont end your story like others
[+] 2 users Like Mortalking's post
Like Reply
Waiting to see vikrant fate. Come soon
[+] 1 user Likes fuckandforget's post
Like Reply
(04-09-2020, 08:30 PM)_X_ Wrote: Now its time for the second part of this story. Friends if you have any question regarding the first part or if you want to suggest something then please send me it in Private message. I will post the second part in this thread only. The first update of the second part will be posted on 7th of September so friends you can send your questions and suggestion until the next couple of days.

Oh finally you're back.... Waiting for an interesting new updates....
Like Reply